[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simulation Fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: bitch_by_iil0sey-d7btobw.png (805KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bitch_by_iil0sey-d7btobw.png
805KB, 1024x768px
I'm not sure exactly what to call this. But, picture this

> Our whole world is a simulation, more like a video game, in a world much like ours

> It's been in a secure place for ages, but then some college freshman intern/milf secretary/cute girl finds it

> Pauses us, shoves our everything into a flash drive, and tosses our everything into her purse once she sees what we are

> Instead of our blue/night sky, it's suddenly filled with the image of her, a half dressed woman, with all of us at her mercy; sat down and unwinding after a long day

> Chaos ensues as she does whatever she wants: Making everyone obsess over her and changing everything to her whims, spying on a group of people her age and getting to know a them for fun, or anywhere in between

> Gradually over the next long while, our everything becomes whatever she thinks it should be. Our whole reality effectively being her toy

To me at least, it's like being into giantesses, but taken up a notch. She'd effectively be our god, even though she's not a god and just a normal lady

What do you all think?
>>
>>7541612
Holy shit, I thought I was the only one, My friend and I toyed around with this idea before. Called it "deletion play" Pretty much femdom and mind break through the threat of being deleted/ having the sims flash drive destroyed.

Stemmed off giantess fetish for me too, interesting.
>>
I think that definitely has a lot of literary potential. Especially if the girl was just really kinky and liked to mess with people.
>>
>>7542281
You would be correct.

We wrote over 200 pages of half RP/Short Stories

My favorite bit was the concept of being downloaded into machines, such as a (Don't laugh) Roomba. And being messed with/ crushed a bit. Definitely shows the giantess roots there.
>>
Sounds like the premise to Haruhi.
>>
>>7542270

It'd be fun right? Like, she could be a huge narcissist, and demand everyone worship her... threatening to flush our reality down the toilet or something otherwise. She'd be in charge of absolutely everything, and our whole life's purpose would be HER

Or she could be gentler! Just some nice, although immature, girl who just loves the idea of having so many people under her care. She'd be having a video chat with some nice boy in little universe, and she'd hold up the flash drive, plugged into an extension cord.... "Heeee, what if I squeezed it Anon?". Liking to tease and toy with her friends :>

I dunno, the idea of being this kind of helpless to literally anyone really does it for me for some reason
>>
>>7542284

>You

That sounds pretty fun and cute actually! Being able to wander around wherever you want as a Roomba. But at any moment, she'd be able to take control of you, sit on you, step on you, or whatever. More like a neat toy to her~
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.