[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/d/ Meta Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Talk board issues.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW

Fiction:
https://fourleaffics.miraheze.org/
/trash/ - search "write fag"

Voice:
https://discord.gg/cH2Jhdd General chat only, any actors still there are on indefinite hiatus.
For now take requests to /soc/ - search "sexy audio"

CYOA:
/trash/ - search "cyoa"

Caption, Censor:
Try infinite chan
>>
Requests are still completed on Discord.
>>
the /d/eviant voice actors and actresses ares still taking requests
>>
What's the point of this thread? I see no discussion of board issues, just a hub for deleted threads. Everything that needed to be discussed was discussed, and the best the previous thread got was just some anons "voicing" their opinions which is a pretty shit discussion as well.
>>
Hopefully all these threads will be able to return to /d/ in the future.
>>
>>7540764
For anyone who wasn't around for the drama, or missed any links to the new places (if there ever were any links).

>>7540437
>>7540419
Even so, looks to me like interest has shifted towards art and writing, if anything.
>>
>>7541215
>For anyone who wasn't around for the drama,
I was not here for the drama, what the absolute fuck happened?
>>
>>7541236
Sudden deletion of all content in the OP, starting roughly June 22, with no official explanation until the sticky thread a week later.
>>
>>7541215
>For anyone who wasn't around for the drama, or missed any links to the new places (if there ever were any links).
So you admit it's not actually a meta thread. Fuck off then. These threads have even less reason to be on here, in my opinion
>>
>>7541410
oh shit

anon posted HIS OPINION

welp, pack it up, it's all over
>>
Never forget, never forgive.
>>
>>7540261
Anyone got a caption discord? The infinite chan thread is the literal definition of drip fed content.
>>
File: 1494773239257.jpg (103KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494773239257.jpg
103KB, 300x460px
>>7540261
Mods killing /d/. Hiro ignoring everything of twitter. It's all gone down the shitter m8

>>7542575
Might as well make one yourself and post it here.

>>7541679
Funny you should say that /d/oormat. People like you are too beta to ever do anything anyway.
>>
File: 1495516497595.png (158KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1495516497595.png
158KB, 379x440px
Is this thread autosaging before hitting limit? Just when I thought the mods couldn't get any worse, they one up me, GG
>>
>>7542586
It's just a thread to discuss where to move next, disguised as a meta thread, so whatever.
>>
>>7542589
It's discussing where the users of /d/ that used to get some content can get it now. The state of the board is that the users don't know where to go. Meta threads are meant to talk about the state of the board.
>>
>>7542590
That's like 3 layers of abstraction, abstractions which I don't think are correct either. By that logic you could make everything meta. This thread shouldn't be here.
>>
>>7542592
Tweet to Hiroyuki is see if he responds to ban meta threads now
>>
>>7542593
I never expressed any intend to get meta threads banned.
>>
>>7542596
>says the thread shouldn't be here
>"I never expressed any intend to get meta threads banned"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7542678
That this thread =/= meta threads. They're not the same, you can't interchange them.
>>
>>7542680
As of now, with you whining more about the definition of meta threads than actually talking about the board, I can see why you'd think that. You're literally what would differentiate this from being an actual meta thread.
>>
File: 1498243228733.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498243228733.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>7541679
Look at this faggot. he thinks he's worth shit. How adorable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.