[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Futas, traps, and the feminine phallus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 118

File: lBWDuuk.png (665KB, 631x901px) Image search: [Google]
lBWDuuk.png
665KB, 631x901px
>ITT: Traps, Futanari, and discussion.

I've been wanting to have a decent discussion on this topic for a while, but most other boards are too hostile to the idea.

Anyways, here are some ideas on things to talk about:

Do you like futas, traps, or both? (or neither...)

Do you self insert? If so, as what party?

If you fantasize about them, then what do your fantasies consist of?

Do you think futanari is gay? What about traps?

What is your ideal futa/trap?

What other fetishes do you have? How do they interact with this one?

Do you find IRL traps/shemales attractive?

Do you find regular women attractive?

Feel free to talk about anything else you want to talk about, or not answer part or any of the above questions.
>>
File: jvx0Ejk.jpg (192KB, 671x869px) Image search: [Google]
jvx0Ejk.jpg
192KB, 671x869px
>>7472975

>OP Here

>Do you like futas, traps, or both? (or neither...)
Both

>Do you self insert? If so, as what party?
Trap, submissive I guess.

>If you fantasize about them, then what do your fantasies consist of?
Usually imagining myself being raped by voluptuous futas with big dicks. Lots of other things bundled in there. The big thing though, is that the futa is kind and gentle afterwards.

>Do you think futanari is gay? What about traps?
I think that, while I can't speak for anyone, I personally have no interest in men. This is purely a hentai-fantasy, not something that I would ever be able to realistically pursue IRL.

>What is your ideal futa/trap?
My ideal futa is somewhat like the picture. Curvy, generally gentle, but very perverted, with a thick cock and huge balls. Pretty much pic related.

>What other fetishes do you have? How do they interact with this one?
Well, I sort-of like bimboification, but not personality-wipe or anything like that. Ideally for me, the transformation would be temporary. I also like chastity (just during sex though), excessive cum, and group-sex (but only with traps/futas). I think this all just plays into my ideal fantasy of being fucked and filled by futas though.

For example, I really like this picture because I imagine her transforming herself into that form to suit me, and transforming me into the trap I want to be.

Oh, and I really like the idea of having big, soft, plump lips for some reason.

>Do you find IRL traps/shemales attractive?
Not really. There are some exceptions, but none are as good as hentai obviously.

>Do you find regular women attractive?
Yes. I'm not crazy about vaginas but they don't turn me off. I love the feminine physique though, and hate how men look.
>>
File: lBWDuuk.png (421KB, 631x901px) Image search: [Google]
lBWDuuk.png
421KB, 631x901px
>>7472975
just realized that picture is a little jagged, ran it through waifu real quick.
>>
File: 1492091378548.jpg (210KB, 905x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1492091378548.jpg
210KB, 905x1253px
>>7472975
Anyways, gonna dump a few to get the thread started.
>>
File: 1496377849851.jpg (149KB, 1280x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1496377849851.jpg
149KB, 1280x1106px
>>7472975
>>
File: 1492231473565.jpg (113KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492231473565.jpg
113KB, 850x850px
>>7472975
>>
File: somethingsoemthing.jpg (101KB, 1280x1009px) Image search: [Google]
somethingsoemthing.jpg
101KB, 1280x1009px
>>7472975

Why am I getting a duplicate reply error?
>>
File: Aqo3C8P.jpg (254KB, 1200x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Aqo3C8P.jpg
254KB, 1200x1147px
>>7472975
>>
>>7472975
Both
Sometimes. Usually as the male if there is one, doesn't matter if it's sub or dom.
Typically gentle futadom
A bit left of straight and a bit right of gay, respectively
Tall, curvy, pale redhead (or dyed blue for a more punk style) with a sizable but still plenty practical cock and fat, heavy balls like navel oranges for the futa. Smol brown-skinned and red-haired trap with the same genitals as above.
Oh a fuck ton. For the sake of brevity let's go with vore, impregnation, and miniGTS. I prefer content that involves futa/traps with the above but it's not a dealbreaker.
Nope. Real people have flaws.
Yeah, I'm married so I should hope I find my wife attractive.
>>
File: 1483349576857.jpg (54KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
1483349576857.jpg
54KB, 640x452px
>>7472975
>>
File: 001.jpg (369KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
369KB, 835x1200px
Futas and some traps as long as they're attractive
no comment :3
I'd consider Futanari as bisexual but traps are straight up gay.
See pic
I'm almost into incest and exhibitionism. Many of which are correlated to futanari
As long as they lack masculine traits, I find them VERY attractive
Only had relationships with women, and would not date a man, but I would consider a trap or shemale just because I love dick.
>>
Mainly traps but sometimes Fits

Either

Usually playing with a hung trap who's a bit embarrassed about his pecker

Depends if they're fapping to the idea of fucking it or being fucked by it

I slightly toned but small trap with nice girly hips and a ridiculously big dong

Vast array

No

No
>>
File: 62341124_p1.jpg (399KB, 824x824px) Image search: [Google]
62341124_p1.jpg
399KB, 824x824px
>>7472975
Both, but I prefer futa, since they tend to have bigger dicks.
Usually as the one getting fucked. Unless they're getting fucked by a male, I have to be attracted to the one I imagine getting fucked by. So if it's futa on female, I self-insert as the female, but if it's male on trap, I self-insert as the male.
All kinds of stuff, but usually submitting to futas in various ways. A recent favorite scenario is being female and getting sandwiched by two futas.
There seems to be a huge overlap between people who are into futas/traps and people who are into women, but nearly no overlap between people who are into futas/traps and people who are into (non-trap) men. Makes absolutely no sense to me to put two things into the same category if they have no overlap. But I get that when I talk about how much I like dicks, it sounds pretty gay. We just don't have any better words for someone who is a cock-addicted bottom bitch.
Lolifuta with a bigger dick than me. Mao from Futabu comes pretty damn close to perfect.
Nearly everything related to femdom. Don't think I have to explain how that works.
Very rarely. A trap in his prime with make-up and photoshop can look cute, but they're the exception. Shemales are a disaster.
Yeah. I generally believe any woman could be improved by adding a dick, but I'll still fap to a dickless woman if she's hot enough.
>>
Both, more leaned to traps tho.

Well, maybe as a trap, nothing formal jet. I am a switch person but I'm submissive most of the time.

It depends a lot on my mood; sometimes I'll imagine being forced to crossdress and being raped or work on prostitution. And other times I just want to fuck a cute trap... I usually imagine futas as the dominant ones, I don't feel interested in fucking a futa.

It depends actually, because some people want to fuck futas, and others want to be fucked by futas... Either way each person decide which classification to fall into. In the case of traps well... (If they're cute... Jk) I think it's more complicated than most people think, because people that like traps find attraction to both characteristics of a trap (female and male characteristics mixed together) so if you think that way, you may be half gay? That's why I think each individual decides which side he/she leans to.

The only condition is to be cute; it also varies between submissive and dominant, kinky and vanilla, casual or as a strong relationship. I'm an experimentalist so, a little of everything is good.
I am very kinky haha, sometimes top, and sometimes bottom... Humiliation, mind break, etc. It's just a plus I think.

Good question btw. I do, the only problem is that they're not as cute as it appears in hentai lol, but they're passable.
Yes, I also like femdom sometimes, you know, with a strap-on or something, which makes it hard to explain my sexual preferences. In conclusion: I'm just too naughty lol.
>>
>>7472975
>Both? Neither?
yes. as a Degenerate Trannie I self insert into girls, and my fantasies deal with having cute girls with or without dicks marry me and fuck me until I can't breathe.

>gay?
It depends. most traps I've talked to on the internet would suck another trap's dick, so yeah I think they're pretty gay.

>fetishes?
overwhelming cum fetish is the one thing that having a dicc is actually nice for.

>irl?
depends on personality and how well they pass.

>cissies?
yes, definitely. well, usually.
>>
File: 22884f1f8039c037febe1d068bf9acd8.jpg (690KB, 733x1200px) Image search: [Google]
22884f1f8039c037febe1d068bf9acd8.jpg
690KB, 733x1200px
>>7472975
Both
I don't.
>If you fantasize about them, then what do your
fantasies consist of?
Sucking/fucking their cock and vice-versa.
As long as the body is feminine I don't think it's gay.
Long bangs, pale skin, flat chest, narrow hips, cute penis, futas should not have pussies (looks weird underneath a cock).
I also like feet, so if a trap/futa has masculine feet I can't fap to them.
Very, very rarely, only if they look good enough that I think they're a girl at first. I actually met one trap like that just last year, would've asked her out but she already had a boyfriend. Good traps go fast.
Yes.
>>
File: 1496782435410.jpg (195KB, 1136x810px) Image search: [Google]
1496782435410.jpg
195KB, 1136x810px
>>7472975
>Do you like futas, traps, or both? (or neither…)
I wouldn't say I especially like / seek out content involving either, but I don't find them an automatic turn-off either. So about the same as for most else. That said I'm more preferential to futa and "shemale" than androgynous / crossdressing.

I'll admit that I've had "Shemale" / Mid-Transition self-insert fantasies, but less out of any personal identity or long-term desire and more because Breasts = Fun, Penis = Fun, Horny = Brain craves Fun thoughts, ergo "Shemale" Me Fantasies = Good Fap.

Mostly vanilla stuff, sorry. Them blowing me, me blowing them, one of us fucking the other. So vanilla it's p-much always consensual / "tame" (see:Realistic) sub-dom if any.

Complicated. It has the potential to be, and in the case of "traps", "shemales", and so-on most probably involves such to some degree, but by strict definitions and limited understanding of the matter not universally?

Realistically? Feminine face. Hygienic. Modest to large breasts. At least enough ass to grab. Not excessive in any dimension. Switch. Friendly. Comparable interests. Compatible personality. Self-confident / -accepting. Unafraid to remind they're their own person.

Gaze not into the abyss… that said, they're generally independent. Secondary. Things that could go well on the side, but not required.

Aesthetically yes, sexually maybe (most often the latter). My libido's borked.

See above.
>>
File: 0007.jpg (195KB, 1065x1510px) Image search: [Google]
0007.jpg
195KB, 1065x1510px
>>7472975

I only like futas, gotta have a vagina or it is a no go for me.

Sometimes. When I do, I insert myself as the one getting fucked by the futa

I fantasize about having one as a wife, I fantasize about being one myself. I especially enjoy thinking about the copious amounts of cum they can release and what that would be like to gulp down. Another thing I like is their stamina, they are almost always portrayed as constantly horny and able to go multiple rounds without a break.

In the spectrum of gay vs straight, I'd say liking futas is just about center, leaning straight. Traps are also near center, leaning gay. I guess I see it like math?

Ideal futa is mostly like Aya from Futabu (attached pic). Big boobs, mostly a top, with a big thick dick, no balls.

I do have a breast milk fetish, but sadly, doujin's that feature both breast milk and futa rarely do the milk fetish right imo.

I have another fetish for detached penises, specifically, detaching of one's own penis and either fucking it or sucking it yourself. Futa doujins that feature this are fucking fantastic.

I like shemales, hormone treatment is a prerequisite. Breast implants are even better. It is the closest we can get to futa IRL, so I dig it.

Regular women definitely turn me on. It would be better if they had dicks, but that doesn't stop me from loving them and enjoying sex with them.
Hopefully one day humanity will reach genetic perfection by evolving into a monogender futa species, lol, that is my thesis.
>>
File: WNuIf1y.jpg (119KB, 1200x714px) Image search: [Google]
WNuIf1y.jpg
119KB, 1200x714px
>>7472975

Futa more way more.

not really but if I find one I really like I'll insert as guy with the Futa.

Having sex with them, gentle futadom.

Futa no, traps are pushing it but I have absolute no interest in men. The fantasy for me is 100% girl that also happens to have a dick.

Pic related, pretty much that. I have a thing for a girl with average boobs, realistic sized dick and balls.

I have a thing for girls with a bush, it can be anything from a little landing strip to a full bush. Sometimes I find Futa with a bush as well and it's like double yes.

Not really, I've seen a few shemale that are fap worthy but traps are a no. This is pretty much only a hentai thing.

Absolutely. The whole futa thing for me is a girl, 100% girl but just happens to also have a dick (or dick instead of vagina).
>>
File: 1491537850483.png (626KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491537850483.png
626KB, 707x1000px
I like futas specifically

As the one fucking the futa.

I like to imagine a super horny futa that begs me to fuck her in the ass and play with her breasts. She would be super blushy and nervous the whole time. I may even let her fuck me from time to time, we can switch.

Depends on your definition of gay. If you believe that gay is to like men, then no it isn't gay to like futa, but is gay to like traps. If you think gay is to like cock, then both futa and trap are gay. Personally I tend to base womandhood on the overall appearance, and futas look way more woman than man, so I think it is not gay. Not that it really matters if it is gay or not, it's just a bunch of words.

Curvy, voluptuous girl with at least DD breasts, and a 7 inch cock. Caucasian in complexion with short red hair. A bit of a nervous girl, very blushy and cute. Is easily embarrassed.

I am also into ABDL, I am a daddy, so if the girl would like I could diaper her and take care of her. Not totally into the whole baby aspect, more of a diaper lover really, but I'd like to care for her, make her feel special, cute,and loved. Plus the diaper would keep her safe from any accidents or nighttime emissions ;) I also think it'd be pretty hot for her to be in chastity occasionally, to ensure she isn't hard all of the time.
I'd only find them attractive if they look totally female other than the cock. No masculine features, all girl. But still having a cock.

Absolutely, regular women are incredibly attractive. Futa is just a lovely fantasy.
>>
File: 25730476_p0.jpg (697KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
25730476_p0.jpg
697KB, 750x1050px
>>7472975

I like newhalfs (I.E. without vaginas) and traps.

Either works for me as long as I'm attracted to the other partner(s).

Fucking a trap bareback and enjoying each other like a married couple.

Traps - yes, and I fucking embrace it.

>What is your ideal trap?
Slightly shorter or taller than me, long black hair, fair skin. Some pubes appreciated too.

I like armpit hair, but mainly on women.

Yes. Sometimes a little bit of masculinity is appreciated, as well as lots of femininity.

Yes.
>>
File: [insert witty caption here].jpg (342KB, 624x800px) Image search: [Google]
[insert witty caption here].jpg
342KB, 624x800px
Futas yes, traps no.
Nope.
Mainly a girl growing a dick and fucking another girl with it.
Futa, not really. Traps, yes. Traps are gay as shit.
See attached image.
TF fetish, sub couples fetish, The first one works well with futa, the second one is a bit more rare.
Buddy, if it's human and can consent, I'll find it hot.
See above
>>
File: LordVIP3R-400186-EROStheSlut.jpg (3MB, 2487x2293px) Image search: [Google]
LordVIP3R-400186-EROStheSlut.jpg
3MB, 2487x2293px
All

Eh, I think we all play with ourselves, I'm more-so dominant, but I can be a little boy toy too.

No need to fantasise, I have access to a few of them irl >:3

Who cares if its gay? Cocks are nice, they're like big lollipops ~ Any hole is the goal c;

plump butt, white/pale, hairless, boy-ish or feminine

Waaaaay tooo many

Yep, especially the curvy, feminine lil' cock-socks

Definitely, they have more curves and generally smell nice (depends tho'). More holes to fuck as well*

sauce: https://aryion.com/g4/view/400186
>>
>>7472975

Mainly traps, but I'll settle for futa.

Yes, as trap on receiving end usually.

Becoming a slutty trap who loves cock. Obviously would do it IRL but it's still pretty hot.

(mainly speaking with men in mind)

Depends on what you're projecting onto.

Projecting onto someone fucking a trap is partially gay/bi.

Projecting onto a trap who's fucking a woman is straight but maybe trans or something. (idk)

Projecting onto the trap getting fucked and/or person getting fucked by trap is gay.

Basically a feminine sissy, usually within the bounds of realism. (i.e. no massive breasts or dick, usually has male proportions)

I have fetishes involving bimbofication, transformation, and cock worship, I think you can guess how that plays out.

Depends on how feminine they are. Some can pull it off, some can't

IRL: Yes.

When fapping to porn: Only if I'm projecting myself onto the woman.
>>
>>7472987
No,no
No.
I don't
Both,it's a sensorial illusion.
...the one who is as far as possible.
I had some when i was younger... now it's pretty much projection to things i look for out of boredom.
No.
Yes

These questions,and your answers are really suspicious...
Since girls do not have a penis,what you are really asking is:
"Why do you want to believe that girls have penises?"
And my answer is that if you are a male attracted to futa is because you have committed sodomy.
It's not a female growing a dick,it's a male in your dream trying to convince you he is female.
And since you are supposed to love the girl in your dream... now that she* has a penis you try to make up for it with futa.
You may not be gay yet,but sodomy can be started by simple consent.
Some do not know that they have to end the challenge before it becomes infinite
damnation,they open a hole in the sensorial body using a toy or a finger,become constipated and then it is just a matter of time.

Of course since time is not linear,and the future male will have breasts and female features (divine feminine), many also get confused,but it's still gay.
Lucifer was prettiest angel you know.
The context of futaxmale hentai are always that of homosexual sex,even if the young and confused do not realize how these stories are structured.
>>
>>7473802
Genuinely curious, what are you doing on /d/?
>>
>>7472975
Both
As a dominant man having sex with either futa or trap.
Locking them up in chastity. Teasing, humiliating edging and fucking them. All the fun things it'd do to a girl as well.
I don't label, I like it I fap to it. My personal opinion matters little.
Curvy with a big firm ass and with a small cock. If futa, decent size tits are nice.
BDSM, feminization, slavery, humiliation, bondage, watersports and tattoos.
More simple ones would be lactation and pregnancy and a few other minor ones.
Futa works for everything above. So I like them more.
Mostly no, but there are exceptions.
For sure.
>>
>>7472975
Futa only.
Usually, yes. As top mostly.
Being futa girl, having sex with normal girls/other futas.
Futa? No. Traps definitely. To me, Futa is absolutely a girl just like any other, but with a bit of extra tool.
Tall, big breasted, fit, big(by human standards) penis/balls.
Mostly nope, because they often look like men and usually have figure problems.
Yeap.

To me futa fetish is extension of desire to be the girl myself and have relationships with other girls. Male bodies are simply ugly. Except for penis/balls ofc.
>>
I like both, I'm bi.
Nah, not really.
Well, fucking one for a start.
Don't really care, people can call it whatever they want.
Tanned, fit, medium natural tits with inverted nipples and large areolas, large saggy balls, long thick dick (possibly horse).
I like BDSM and find the idea of dominating someone with a huge cock/make them dependant to it very arousing.
Hardly. Some work but for the most part it's just the uncanny sexual valley.
Yeah sure.
>>
File: 1465230481823.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1465230481823.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
>>7472975
I like both
Yep. As the sub traps mostly
I kinda wish I could be TF'd one of these smaller dicked traps with the smallish hormone tits. I like the idea of having a smalller dick to compare to my boyfriend.
I don't really care if it is or not
Trap described above. For futa I like them having a decent sized dick and boobs
Crossdressing, TF/TG, Dick growth (women to futa), a bit of pregnant traps I suppose
Traps mostly yes. Shemales are a bit more hit and miss
Absolutely. I would say that I'd be pretty straight had I not met my boyrfirend, though I've always liked crossdressing. Never did find a girl who was into that, but I have a friend who offered to give me her old clothes and stuff
>>
File: Futa chastity.jpg (567KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Futa chastity.jpg
567KB, 1024x1024px
here is a pick I commissioned hope it is liked.
>>
>>7474308
Majalis might be a halfway decent artist if he knew anything about anatomy or perspective.
>>
Both

fucking the futa or trap, sometimes getting fucked

A loving relationship honestly, I don't care for being aggressive or someone being aggressive to me

Not really, you like what you like to get off then come back to your senses afterwards. I can never picture myself with a man or loving a man (nor do I care to enact it in real life) but I focus more on the feminine part of futa/trap stuff.

I see people get bent out of shape a lot on weather it's gay or not, every guy has a dick and we love ours. We never don't like playing with it and I can not relate to a girl or her vagina. In that way I guess I know exactly what the girl is feeling if she has a dick because I have one. I think that is what got me interested in futa in the first place.

We love our dicks but thinking about one on an imaginary girl is gay, I don't subscribe to that idea, just fantasy too.

Nothing hyper, fantasy is always good in fantasy but in reality it can be a bother. Ideal would be a medium sized dick, bountiful breasts, blonde, extremely sweet and loving. Skinny with curves and short, around 5 foot even. pic sort of related, the blonde of course, maybe slightly shorter but that's close.

I like the idea of getting fucked and fucking futa and maybe traps. Deepthroat and loving slow intense blowjobs. I think that's it.

No, I tried to but the fantasy is always better, and the drawn perfection can not be matched. That is also a big reason I will not pursue any futa/trap in real life. Not real.

of course.
>>
File: 1485749834222.jpg (518KB, 1175x831px) Image search: [Google]
1485749834222.jpg
518KB, 1175x831px
>>7472975

Both
Clearly submissiv, trap.
I want to be used by futas or traps. As long as they are more powerfull and I have to call them master etx.
It´s a hard question. I think of beeing gay as the liking of manly parts like muscle and sixpack and beard and so on. But I clearly dont like these things. I even have a gf.
Red Hair, big Cock and a slim body with bigger boobs. Best if she has a Ponytail Pic realated.
Horsecock, Bimbo, tentacles, insertion, bugs, kaa. The whole thing.
Yes i do.
Yes, very.
>>
File: 3d79d0bc1b4d16bc6d70597187507759.jpg (645KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3d79d0bc1b4d16bc6d70597187507759.jpg
645KB, 1000x1000px
>>7472975
Both.

Yeah, typically as the bottom. Sometimes the top, I'm a switch.

Lots and lots of oral sex. Cute outfits. Cuffs and collars.

I don't think it matters if it is gay or not. This question needs to die.

The cute/slutty outfits they're depicted in are what really do it for me. So a cute boy/futa in a cute outfit is perfection.

Bondage is probably my biggest kink. Cute traps/futa in bondage, or domming someone in bondage, is just perfect.

Yeah, there are some cute ones and some not so cute ones.

Yeah. Women are fine too.
>>
anyone got good trap doujins?
>>
File: 1484448836523.jpg (168KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484448836523.jpg
168KB, 707x1000px
>>7472975
Both.
Sometimes, mostly as the recieving end. Mostly as female-recieving.
Typical "life now revolves around futa cock" stuff. Nothing truly original, but it's stuff that keeps me going.
I think futanari being gay is a meme and people need to realise that bisexuality exists and futanari stands as a testament to that. Traps are hella fucking gay though.
Bimbo proportions with predatory intellect and a footlong dick. Preferrably no vagina; my ideal futa is a being of domination.
Cum-inflation and large insertions. They pretty much happen simultaneously at all times.
Absolutely not, but that's not because they're traps/shemales, it's because anything is repulsive in IRL.
2D ones.
>>
>>7472975
Both, but prefer futas in general.
Self-insert as a trap, usually in my sissy fantasies
Dominant futas using submissive males as their sex slaves
Traps are definitely gay, futas are more blurry.
Ideal futa would be dominant, muscular, promicuous, with large breasts and cock and balls. She would enjoy teasing and denying me while also using my body as her personal fucktoy.
Femdom, chastity, crossdressing, sissification, bimboification. Basically I would love to be a crossdressing sissy who is put in chastity by a dominant futa so she can train me to become a bimbo.
Yes, some of them can be just as good looking as non-shemale models and pornstars.
Yes. I find everything about women sexy except for the vagina, which is where the dick comes in.
>>
File: DMITRYS_sam-USA.jpg (831KB, 1097x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DMITRYS_sam-USA.jpg
831KB, 1097x1600px
>>7472975
both, but i definitely like futas more
Both, but never with a male partner, always female or futa, both me and partner(s)
Huge dicks and lots of cum
i honestly don't care
Pic related, big boobs, huge cock that i could barely fit and balls (horsecock preferred), amazonian and quite a bit of muscle
Anal and blowjobs, recieving and giving
Way less attractive than futas, but i could fuck them if they look feminine enough
YES
>>
Love futas and traps. Usually self-insert as a trap. I can be dominating but only if gentledom, otherwise I'm submissive.

Ideal futa would be a MILF with a large dick and balls. Sometimes, she's an orc. Usually fucks hard and rough.

Ideal trap would be shy, eager, with a normal-sized dick. Fucks/is fucked like a rabbit

My other fetishes include incest, stealth sex, transformation, and pegging. I usually incorporate futas and traps into them.

Sometimes IRL traps/shemales can be attractive. Moreso traps since they tend to pull off the look better IRL as opposed to shemales. I also find regular women attractive.
>>
File: 1485183130310.jpg (255KB, 850x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1485183130310.jpg
255KB, 850x1020px
Good thread OP

Prefer futas, some traps
Yes. As either party, typically the futa though
Impregnating myself and others with a big cock
No. No.
Something like this
Herms, impreg, growth, excess cum... all ties in pretty wellll
Yes. I try to find them on tinder whenever possible.
Yes. Currently dating one that indulges my fetishes on occasion.
>>
File: 1480029388451.jpg (301KB, 1054x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480029388451.jpg
301KB, 1054x1200px
>>7472975
I like everyone.

>Yes, as either depending on how I feel. Lately, I've been bottom.

Fucking.

I don't think it's 100% gay, but if you like it, you're not 100% straight either, and if you're insecure about it, you're a tremendous faggot.

Cute, has a dick and balls.

Bondage is one, in a general sense. I'm a pretty open minded kinda guy. Mostly, my wide and varied selection of fetishes just determines which pics I save and which ones I don't.

Sure.

Yeah.
>>
>>7472975

I prefer futa on female, and to a lesser extent futa on trap. Traps are cute, but it feels gayer.

As the futa, I just wanna be a hot girl with a cock that can reproduce with other hot girls.

Being a hot futanari that shows women (and traps) the light of futa cock.

No to futa, traps yes.

A dominating, but loving, futa that just wants to impregnate as many girls as possible. She's so good that both women and men want to get fucked by her cock.

Impregnation, yum.

Not really

Very
>>
File: Tooru (Dragon Maid).png (960KB, 855x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Tooru (Dragon Maid).png
960KB, 855x1152px
I'm really into both, actually.
No, and I don't think I'd try it. Sure, pleasure in the stimulation... but still, I wouldn't try it.
Lots of fondling, frotting even... and I really like futa/trap/newhalf balls. Combine it with a serious fetish for butts, and you get many good thoughts. At the end, anal with full-nelson position.
I really hate the question, as many other persons do. I don't think it's actually gay. If it was gay, then they're saying that cock is the only thing that defines a gender. Biologically, it may do, but... you see? Lots of implications, lots of things to think about, all to ultimately make feel somebody bad. Fuck that question. One decides its own sexuality.
Sweet, a bit shy, comfy... curvaceous of course (if it's a trap, well, only the wide hips and stuff), a puffy perineum, hm... and big, sizeable balls.
Butts, legs, thighs, and such. They go really well together, it's not so easy to resist a huge, delicious looking butt with a
I love it when they look feminine. Sometimes, they just don't, specially with the shemales. I love feminine looking shemales. If not... well... I won't be that attracted.
Hell yes I do.
>>
File: 45abf03abfd6f3ecda5e2fdf1ae006d6.png (729KB, 1000x798px) Image search: [Google]
45abf03abfd6f3ecda5e2fdf1ae006d6.png
729KB, 1000x798px
>>7472975
>Do you like futas, traps, or both?
Yes

I do, as the futa/trans/trap especially if its male on futa/trans/trap. I get off on the idea that a big buff man with a huge dick is fucking me.

>If you fantasize about them. then what do your fantasies?
Same as above

Oh completely gay and I am fine with it

>What is your ideal futa/trap
Take a 10/10 female body, then put a dick on it.

I love tentacles and egg laying. They don't interact often but when they do? Oh man do I get off hard.

Kinda, not sexually though.

Same as above.
>>
File: 1491301983581.jpg (143KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491301983581.jpg
143KB, 724x1024px
>>7472975
both
as the man
sucking them off and fucking their asses
yeah, it's pretty gay
I don't have any strong preferences other than they need a huge cock
Anal and anything with cum
only the very best. most look horrible
yes
>>
>>7472999
If there is one thing worse than a man with a small dick in porn, it's a futa with a small dick.
>>
File: demon copy.png (1MB, 1280x1369px) Image search: [Google]
demon copy.png
1MB, 1280x1369px
>>7472975
Both

The victim (non futa/trap)

Being shrunk and at the mercy of a futa/trap who has a gf

Yeah, it's kinda gay

Anyone that you can't tell is a futa/trap until it's too late

Giantess/shrinking, I'd love to be shrunk by a futa who has a gf and be caught in between them during their lovemaking, be trapped in the condom or in the vagina/ass while they fuck, be smushed between the balls and penis while the futa goes about her day, etc.

Nah, not really

Yeah
>>
File: 1490402118928.gif (339KB, 586x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490402118928.gif
339KB, 586x1080px
>>7474425
I think that's kind of the point though. Majalis draws his characters in these ridiculous ways because it's attractive to some. Just part of his style I guess.
>>
File: 1497214600135.jpg (423KB, 1278x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1497214600135.jpg
423KB, 1278x1116px
>>7474855
Younger version
>>
File: 1493401903721.jpg (134KB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1493401903721.jpg
134KB, 992x1400px
I prefer futa/shemales. They are generally hyperfeminine but with thick cocks.
If there's a male involved that's usually a turnon in and of itself, so I generally view that as a self-insertion
Being in a very sexual relationship with one. I would like nothing more than to have an extremely horny girlfriend who isn't afraid to pull it out and stroke us off in the car.
I think futa is borderline gay. Traps are definitely gay, given most are drawn as men with feminine features whereas futa are women with penises.

Pic related physically.
I'd want a girlfriend who is feminine, and dresses feminine, but isn't afraid to do masculine things like working on motorcycles with me, working on my car, shooting guns, or fucking my ass. Ideally kinda country-like and in touch with her roots.
Lactation, BDSM, generally overweight girls (is it a fetish if I just find them more physically attractive?), big tiddies, humiliation (to a very light extent).
I think shemales are very attractive. Traps I'm very picky on.
Yes, I'm dating one.
>>
>>7472975
Only futas. And highly prefer ball-less futas over ones with balls. The scenario has to be just right for me to be cool with balls.

Sometimes self-insert, but only as the dom futa in futa-on-futa or futa-on-female. I've always wondered what having a female body is like, but it's out of just sheer curiosity instead of wanting to be one for real.

Don't fully understand this one. If I ever think of myself with a futa, if that's what it means, then it's either in a threesome or more with other girls, or is the futa being extremely shy and cumming buckets over herself.

For futa, it depends on what type of futa the guy likes. If it's solely wanting to be rammed and overflowed by a futa, then yeah, gay. But if it's you plowing the futa, depends on the amount you mess with the cock. Futa-on-female: straight. Futa-on-futa: again, depends, but almost always acceptable for straight. Traps are 100% gay though. It's a guy in girls' clothes. AKA it's a dude.

A futa that is normally a normal girl, but can grow her clit into a custom cock. Also has a body capable of all sex acts (prolapse, urethra insertion in both, nipple penetration, stomach deformation).

As above, urethra insertion, nipple penetration, prolapse, stomach bulge and inflation, massive amounts of semen on/in the girl.

NO. Futa is strictly an anime fantasy of mine. I do enjoy Futanaria videos though, but they're clearly fake. They're just women with advanced strap-ons screwing each other.

Of course. I'm into just perfectly normal girls. Pretty vanilla for IRL relationships.
>>
Has anyone seen a hentai with two futas, with one being thicc and the other one was shorter. They were dick comparing and the shorter one was a hard core grower while the thicc one had an average size dong. It was 2 parts.
>>
File: e49f08bfd64cbce0040508d4261a6440.jpg (285KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
e49f08bfd64cbce0040508d4261a6440.jpg
285KB, 1050x1500px
>>7475715
I'm guessing you're thinking of Futabu/Futa Club. See the girls here?
>>
No but thanks for trying. On to the discussion part of this thread I have to say I can't stand traps but I love futanaris. I can't explain it. Like a girl like a dick seems kinda mesmerizing. I'm straight but this seriously blurs the line. My ideal futa is busty with a regular to large size phallus. Seriously this is a closet fascination of mine.
>>
File: hung qt.png (661KB, 1000x1215px) Image search: [Google]
hung qt.png
661KB, 1000x1215px
I love futas, Certain traps are okay
If there is a male involved, or as the female if there are multiple futas and as the futa if there are one or more females that are ideal.
I fantasize about having a hot swtich relationship with a futa schoolgirl while being a shota, or being a male herm so I can get DP'd or gang banged by multiple futa, and just being in a very sexy relationship with my ideal futa as I am now.
I don't really care tbqh futas are hot, traps well I pair them with futas or females I'm not interested in doing anything with one myself.
>What is your ideal futa/trap? (like pic related)
Pretty much the same as I like my girls, cute average to small height, slim, breasts probably too big for her frame but still look great around 90cm, shoulder to waist length straight hair twintails a bonus. but a full herm futa (cock,pussy,balls) and her cock being about 7 inches flaccid and 10 to 14 inches erect and reasonably thick with a big flared head so I can feel her "pop" in and cums like Futabu's Mao lots n lots and she will like sweets, cuddles and anime/hentai + video games.
Tentacles,succubus,kancolle,nekos,cock belly bulges,elves. apply futa to anyone or more of the above just makes it better.
very rarely maybe like, one
Yes, Ai Shinozaki is 10/10
>>
Post taker pov
>>
I just like females, it's that simple, dick/no dick whatever. Them fucking me, me fucking them, who cares. Who cares who thinks it's gay.
>>
File: 1450410219804.jpg (257KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1450410219804.jpg
257KB, 1280x1097px
>>7472975
Both

Yep. Ussually the one getting fucked if its a futa. If its a trap, Im still getting fucked but its more of a power bottom situation.

Either being lovingly made love to by a tall futa or being ravaged by a shorter futa who has me pinned down somehow. Traps it would be a neighbor thats getting away from his roommates or someone that snuck into the neighbor lady's (me) house for some reason and I end up seducing him and having plow me with his cute little face in my tits.

I should certainly hope so. It would be weird for me to consider them men.

A futa with wide hips and large-ish boobs. A nice, fat cock thats a little under the limit for what I can take. Can cum alot from either organ and has balls that are either the size of my fists or at the most the size of cantaloupes.
As far as traps go (Im assuming traps in this case means something along the lines of a femboy), very wide hips and a big butt, an average sized cock and decent sized balls.

Light bdsm. Inflation (semen), bukakke, breast feeding/ lactation, cuddling, breasts, asses, submission, cocks, muscles, short stacks, bbw, impregnation, gang and some other stuff i cant think of off the top of my head.
How do they interact? Pretty well I think.

Yes. Anyone that can be recognized as female.

Christ Yes and sometimes I wish I didnt. Its gotten so much worse since I started transitioning.
>>
File: futanatomy.jpg (374KB, 1632x1380px) Image search: [Google]
futanatomy.jpg
374KB, 1632x1380px
>>7472975
Futa only.

Not really.

The only unerring constant is that any males (if any) present are exclusively sub.

>Do you think futanari is gay?
No.
>What about traps?
Yes.

>What is your ideal futa
In terms of anatomical configuration, see illustration: internal ovotestes and both fully functional sets of male and female reproductive equipment sans female equivalent of male member for reasons that shouldn't require explanation; everything else 100% female. Emissions should be high-velocity, voluminous, viscous and virile (though incapable of self-impregnation).
>/trap?
Nonexistent (because I ain't got the guts to say dead).

>What other fetishes do you have?
More than is practical to list.
>How do they interact with this one?
Pretty well for the most part.

Most emphatically not.

Yes.
>>
>>7472987
holy shit, are you me? all of your answers match what i would say
>>
>>7475456
You can make the style argument when somebody knows what he's doing and decides not to conform to correct anatomy or perspective (e.g. Doxy, although I hate the direction his art's gone). In Majalis's case, it's pretty clear he never learned, got popular, and then never bothered to improve, sort of like Shad.
>>
>>7472975
Both. Really, anything feminine. So twinks and sissies are fine too.

I typically self-insert as the partner of the futa/trap.
Unless they're fucking/getting fucked by another futa/trap, then it's either neither party, or maybe the dominant party.

Mostly just tying them up, sexually tormenting them, and eventually squeezing them dry. Strong Dom streak.

Nah. Both are straight. If they were gay, why not just go full gay and be into people with masculine bodies, instead of feminine bodies with dicks? How is someone into traps gay when non-trap males are also an option? Wouldn't a gay person go for the non-trap males?

Ideal futa: Hourglass figure. Generous tits, ass, hips, cock, and balls. Basically the concept of sex personified. A living fucktoy with something for everyone.

Ideal trap: A pathetic sissy. Short, thin, small equipment. Maybe some gyno going on in the chest. Submissive, too.

BDSM/Primalism, mostly.
I like to control my partners. To train them. To punish them. That sort of thing. Same goes for futa/trap partners. Traps moreso than futas. The sissy traps I envision yearn to be stepped on and exist to be foot stools for Doms. They'd be more like pets than equal sex partners.

Sometimes. I've dated a few. It was fun. Trained one trap in their first year of hormones from anal virgin to capable of taking my fist halfway up my forearm.
I'm not into masculine crossdressers/transvestites, though. So a lot of non-passing trans people just turn me off.

Probably moreso than futa/traps.
They lend themselves to submissive roles a lot better than XY women, imo.
>>
>>7472975
Futa especially, traps are nice when with futas

Not really

Futa femdom, sometimes humiliation and feminization

Bi if anything

With futa, usually large frame, very well endowed, large breasts, either amazonian or chubby. Traps, lithe and feminine.

Femdom, humiliation, crossdressing, slob/sweat, bdsm, teasing, size difference, they are gravy together.

On rare occasion, but usually no

Very much so
>>
File: 1495724754146.jpg (402KB, 1315x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1495724754146.jpg
402KB, 1315x1338px
>>7472975

Both

Mostly as masculine male, but sometimes as trap.

Having a loving switch futa gf and a sub trap sex slave that we both switch off using. Pic if zelda had a dick.

Futa is bi traps are gay.

The more feminine and realistic the better. Futa needs to be a hot 100% female with an above average dick and balls. Trap can have small or big package but needs to be mostly passable.

Pretty vanilla shit.

Shemales no 9 times out of 10, traps yes about half of the time.

Yes
>>
>>7478517
>twinks and sissies are fine too.
>Both are straight. If they were gay, why not just go full gay and be into people with masculine bodies, instead of feminine bodies with dicks? How is someone into traps gay when non-trap males are also an option? Wouldn't a gay person go for the non-trap males?

>How is a guy into muscle girls straight when non-muscle girls are also an option? Wouldn't a gay person go for the non-muscle women?

Nigga you in denial. Twinks are dudes with almost no objectively female characteristics. You're bi and into subs, it ain't a big deal.
>>
>>7478575
Sorry meant straight person.
>>
>>7478575
I deny nothing. I'm mostly straight, but not entirely. I'd say 95% or so.

Someone into muscle girls is into girls with muscle. Or maybe into masculinity. Or just femdom. Either way. Muscles and GIRLS are what they're into here. A non-muscle girl does not meet the same requirements a musclegirl does. In our case, if traps are gay, then anyone into raps would also enjoy other, often more gay porn, like non-trap male-on-male porn, or male masturbation, or literally ANYTHING other than porn with "males" who pass for females. Gee, it's almost like the femininity bit is important here, right?

This is settled science.
https://youtu.be/p-A8GvUehq4

The overall form of the subject is what defines your sexual attraction.

A feminine overall form is a heterosexual attraction in males. A masculine form is a homosexual attraction.

People into chicks with dicks are still into chicks. Guys into chicks are straight.

The bisexual label is probably inappropriate here because it implies some interest in both sexes. Which, again, is incorrect in my case. Male forms turn me off. I don't like broad shoulders. I don't like narrow waists. I don't like pecs or 6-packs. I don't like bodyhair. I don't like facial hair. even moderately deep voices are hideous to me.

Literally every masculine trait aside from the dick turns me off. And as we saw previously in the Ogi Ogas link, there are multiple reasons why straight males would be aroused by dicks.
>>
File: 10things.jpg (318KB, 1280x1819px) Image search: [Google]
10things.jpg
318KB, 1280x1819px
>>7473802
another anon here.

>"Why do you want to believe that girls have penises?"
>And my answer is that if you are a male attracted to futa is because you have committed sodomy.
I'm not trying to say that you're wrong here, but maybe a different question would lead to better results.
The question "Why is it popular in hentai to attach dicks to girls?" would be more frutious.
To speak for myself, i can get off to futa because a visual of a spermgushing penis is a far more relateable depiction of an orgasm, than female genitalia accompanied by a speechbubble consisting of "ooooohhhh"s

I think that's all there is to it.
>>
File: 1492571461368.jpg (212KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492571461368.jpg
212KB, 1000x1000px
Yes, but traps a lot more
As the male
Getting fucked up my poophole and fucking them in theirs. Also footjobs, cuddles, blowjobs and such
The cock is pretty gay, but who cares
Moe-moe kawaii shy petite trapfu with a feminine penis
Pantyhose, I get hard just thiking about a hard shedick in hose
Some are pretty damn hot, but other NOPE.
Yeah.
>>
File: 505172-535103-350x350.jpg (8KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
505172-535103-350x350.jpg
8KB, 350x350px
>>7472975

Hi,

sometimes i like futa to jack off to.

I am an androgynous guy who likes to dress up slutty and then have my ass plowed with a dildo or fucked by my gf with a strapless strapon (pic related) preferably while being "milked" because that shit is so fucking ca$h (pic related after this post)
It makes me cum buckets if she milks my dick from behind while ramming a dildo into me at fast pace.
The strapless is fun, she finds it also very hot, it's a fetish we both excercise from time to time, only thing is, it needs a lot of practice to make it feel nice and/or use comfortably.
It either tends to fall out her pussy or it goes to deep in me. We are still practicing :)

Sometimes she strangles me a bit while fucking me, or recently she is squizing my sides when i wear a supertight corset. I told her it feels nice, the tightness.

I guess i also have a big fetish for lingerie and boots, at these times i wear them mostly but we are going to buy stuff for her to.

I find shemales attractive, anyone who say they don't have never been seduced by a ladyboy in thailand. Makes you change perspective.
Some of them can give the straightest gay hating guys a boner.

But mostly i love women, i am a big flirt and most girls seem to get attracted to me. Even when i wear make-up n shit when going out.

I don't think traps/shemale/futa is gay as long as the person looks like a woman with dick.
If it is a guy in a dress, yeah then it's gay imo.

I see it like this: you like feminine stuff and the dick doesn't bother you as a gay thing because you have been touching your own dick all your life, it feels kinda natural. You would never see yourself as a gay because you wank your dick.
and anal sex doesn't apply either way because both men and women have an asshole and they both have the same nerves down there.
Anal sex is a great feeling for men and women if done right.

enough talk. ask me stuff if you want, i might come back later
>>
File: Pony_04-cu_s1600x2000.jpg (598KB, 1125x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Pony_04-cu_s1600x2000.jpg
598KB, 1125x1250px
>>7478678

the pic of how my gf milks me
>>
>>7474855
Came here to post exactly this, but apparently someone with very similar views already posted.
>>
File: 1463085776495.jpg (557KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
1463085776495.jpg
557KB, 1200x1696px
>>7472975
Only traps.

As the trap.

Mainly being in drag and either getting pegged by a girl who enjoys feminizing me or getting fucked by a guy. Chastity is often involved.

I don't care, and I don't see how anyone on this board or on 4chan in general does.

Feminine, I guess. Someone who dresses up nicely. No pants.

As implied before, chastity, orgasm denial, gentle femdom.

Sadly no. Occasionally I can find some good JAV lady boys, but nothing Western caught my attention so far.

Yes.
>>
>>7478678
You are living my dream, anon. I don't have any questions, but I thank you for this massive erection I got.
>>
File: DF 593.jpg (571KB, 1448x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DF 593.jpg
571KB, 1448x1000px
>>7478692

You are welcome bro.
I am also living my dream :D
Just do what ya like and be honest about everything, you'll find yourself a diamond to.
Sounds corny as fuck, but it's true.

my ex whom i have been years with didn't knew i wanted to dress like a female in daily life and look like a slut in the evening, nor did she know i like anal sex.
I starting doing what i wanted after we broke up and it only gave me a fuckton of joy and fulfilled some of my dreams. It wasn't even that hard to. Just enjoy life my friend, you only got 1, don't waste it. Be a good person and things will work out.

Or at least it did for me because of that.
>>
File: 1483232125704.jpg (340KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1483232125704.jpg
340KB, 1000x1333px
>>7478703
That's good to hear, man. Thing is, I'm balls deep into the family business, if you know what I mean, so there's no way to start over with someone who's into it or willing to experiment. At least she's a perfect sub, so I can enjoy those fantasies of mine, so I really have no right to complain, and sex is only just a portion of life, so it's ok. I'm still wearing drag sometimes when she's not home, though, and it feels super relaxing for some reason, despite the fact I tend to think I'm a horrible person because of it.
>>
>>7472975
Both

more often than not. always top

Not too much. i would like lots of oral from them. Sometimes I think about having a threesome with a lady and a trap.

It is a bit, but not enough to be a dealbreaker. Traps a bit more so, but i dont mind. If you like it, fuck it.

Just someone nice and sexy i guess. Green or blue eyes preferred. Not fat plz

That a long list. One that pops up alot is nice lingerie. That elevates a bit of shemale/trap content to a new level

A few here and there. Last year, I matched with a really cute trap on Tinder. Talked for a bit. Never followed up though. Still think about it and regret it sometimes.

Yes. I know its not fair to say, but I have very little trust/ faith in women of today. They have lost their way and are trying to very hard to be something they are not. I want to have a nice girl, but it doesnt seem practical or pleasant. Not saying a shemale or trap would be any better though.
>>
>>7478722

it seems you won't go anywhere so that means you got time to spend with your wife/gf
so why not slowly induce your fetishes into her head?

Or just fish to see if she is up to it.
>>
>>7472975
Both.

Nope.

Futas/traps fucking guys. Not in a particularly dom way, more a gentle vanilla kind of fucking. The relationship side is as least as important as the fucking for my favourite fantasies.

I think it's a question some people get very hung up on, and I don't really bother to consider it.

Average height, very pretty and feminine. Slim with above average tits. Long dark hair and pale skin. Girlish and playful, with an independent streak.
Large cock and balls (~9 inch), switch with a strong preference for being on top.

Tall girls and lesbians, neither of which cross over with my futa fetish (or eachother) at all.

Yes, some. I've slept with a few tranny escorts, and nearly all have been very attractive.

Yes.
>>
>>7472975

Traps yes, futa in moderation

Usually male, usually pitching rather than caching to a trap or futa.

Primary fantasy is topping a trap, progressively feminizing and humiliating them, turning them into the perfect girl.

Maybe? I don't worry about it too much. Generally, I would say that I'm attracted to 'traditional' feminine features, but I don't really care about what bits they've got between their legs. I'd fuck a really girly dude, but not a manly girl or a badly-passing trans.

Submissive little trap, innocent but open to new things, so I could corrupt them and turn them into my submissive little fukboi.

Depends on how passable they are.

Yeah.
>>
>>7478610
Twinks are straight up men though. They may be skinny men with little body hair, but still men not trying to be female in any way shape or form. Women can have pecs, a six pack, and body hair and still be women just like men can lack all those things and still be a man.

I'll give you futa, and even traps, but twinks are just men.
>>
Remember guys, it's not futanari unless it has a vagina. Balls are optional, but no pussy means it's a trap/man
>>
>>7479412
Truly, this revelation has changed my life.
>>
>>7477484
>>7472987

Dude same.
>>
>>7472975
traps/femboys
dom, usually, if at all
pretty vanilla domination shit - although a recurring one is using a femboy nazi as a fucktoy while being an american GI. it's bad.
both are, not that that's a problem
traps just gotta be cute honestly
i like tattoos so its fine
some traps/femboys yes
very much so
bisexual masterrace
>>
>>7479504
ahah... i believed that too when i was younger.
It really works... until you find an image,a thread or a video which makes you understand what you are really consenting to in your dream room.

Whoever thinks a girl can grow a dick does not understand why people say it is gay.
>>
File: 2909161.jpg (276KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2909161.jpg
276KB, 800x600px
>>7473003
Traps no, futa yes. Balls are great but not necessary, don't care whether she has a vagina.

Nope, most of my fantasies are about her jerking off.

One I like is her being in public somewhere waiting, usually in class, and she just has to cum so bad but she can't leave, and she has to endure her balls overfilling and aching with need to be emptied~. She may or may not cum spontaneously right there from how horny and pent up she is.
Another is her waking up to find she's grown even bigger overnight. Maybe even to her first erection - I like RPing hyper futa puberty.
The main theme here is that her body and sexuality are so overwhelming she can't control them.

I think our definition of gay is too ambiguous to say whether this counts. Doesn't matter to me either way.

As far as her package, basically this: >>7473003. An 18-30 inch or so cock and a nice, juicy set of balls the size of melons. But I don't think I even have an upper limit on what I find hot.
As far as the rest of her body, either cute loli or a hyper curvy teenager/young adult.
She's so horny and overproductive that she has to drain her massive balls many times every day. She's shy and nervous about her endowments, but she just can't ignore her urges, and they're probably too big to hide. Oh, and it has to be both natural and unique - no chemicals or magic or whatever, just the result of her freaky genetics. And there are no other futas around, or at least if there are she's the biggest by a long shot.
>>
>>7479828
Two other major fetishes. One is lactation, which goes with futa perfectly and can fit basically all my fantasies the same way. The other is muscle girls (not hyper though, reasonably sized, more like amazons). Which funnily enough I don't like with futa. The appeal of futa is being hypersexual and out of control, while the appeal of muscles is being confident and in control.

No, but that might just be because the sizes I like aren't physically possible.

Yep
>>
Any artists that draw traps similar to 2n5's? His traps are literally perfect.
>>
File: 14882673843434.jpg (283KB, 1314x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14882673843434.jpg
283KB, 1314x1024px
>>7478678
Your GF doesn't have a dick? I feel sorry for you
>>
File: 1494745985980.jpg (362KB, 701x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494745985980.jpg
362KB, 701x1000px
>>7472975
>Do I like traps or futa
Both

>Do you self insert, if so what party
Trap, submissive

>What's your ideal trap/futa
If it's cute and has dick, it's good in my book

>Other fetishes
Bondage, receiving. Doesn't really effect this but it's rather fun.

>IRL Traps?
Depends, not all are cute. It's case by case basis.

>Regular women
No. Completely gay. (Prefer bara to traps, but a cutie is a cutie)
>>
>>7479393
Again, we're talking about femininity and masculinity.
A twink is a non-masculine male. Usually very feminine, even. Narrow waist, slim body, petite features, etc.

A woman with body hair and muscles that has an hourglass figure, breasts, petite face, etc, is still feminine. A roided out female bodybuilder with a man-jaw and wide waist and shoulders is masculine.

Attraction to masculinity is what makes a guy gay. Attraction to femininity makes a guy straight.
This isn't hard.
I'm not saying there isn't some blur here, but my preferences lean very hard to one side. Trust me. I've tried guys. I've wished I were bi or gay in the past. It's just a hard no for me. It kills all sexual desire.
>>
>>7472975
Both, but I prefer traps in 2D, and I prefer shemales in 3D (2D traps are top tier)

Sometimes. desu, I want to be the bottom, but I want the top to be a really cute, feminine trap or futa or shemale or whatever with a nice cock.

Like above, I want to be the bottom. Kinda sucks since a lot of trap stuff involves the trap being bottom with a man on top, I really don't find men attractive at all. My ultimate fantasy would be to get all the cutest asian ladyboys on Earth to gangbang me and fill both my holes with cock and cum while I'm wearing cute girly clothes.

A bit, yeah. 2D is an odd case though.

Although I want them to be extremely feminine, I think I actually prefer a flat-chested trap for some reason. Still, basically a woman with small breasts and a big cock. Wearing socks is a bonus.

Not many.

Traps are almost always too masculine, same with shemales although there are more of them that I would let fuck me.

More attractive than 3D traps/shemales, certainly. Probably more attractive than 2D as well, but I do have a soft spot for 2D.
>>
>>7473024
thanks doc
>>
Please OP, I'm a lurker who's never posted to 4chan in my life, just come for the futa - I need to know who the artist or what the sauce is of those princess futa pics. Please share!

Futas only
rarely
Getting fucked by them while watching their tits bounce, fucking them
futa no, traps yes
Futa with balls, pussy optional. Big tits. Love Futa moms and futa on male.
incest - i like futa moms
no
yeah
>>
File: hcdn0005.jpg (206KB, 878x1250px) Image search: [Google]
hcdn0005.jpg
206KB, 878x1250px
Futas

Not really, I just assume I'm an invisible onlooker like any anon.

>If you fantasize about them, then what do your fantasies consist ?
Just obscene amounts of cum, usually from equally large balls

No not really. Traps I suppose aren't, but there's just a feeling about them that I can't shake off when I see them.

Big balls, coconut to beachball size (when full); medium to large dick; average body structure, but maybe taller than average.
This fits the description of a character called Ophelia (r4 blogs), who I love
And I feel art style factors into this and my ideal style is "bubblegum" (idk), like modeseven777 and superamiuniverse's art.

Primary is parasites (see image, source: Nippon Dirty Note) just because they combined two of my other fetishes cum production, and all things associated with it, and urethral play. Fyi if you have any good art, just reply to this with the link/source plz, I just can't seem to find much of it.
I also like big balls (you other brother's can't deny...) as well as the mighty horse cock, due to it's association with large balls.

No, not really
Yeah, I just prefer futas because they normally have both "assets" so that leads to double the fun in my eyes.
>>
>>7480758
Not OP, but the artist's name is hard-degenerate.
>>
>>7473029
Would someone happen to have the source for this?
>>
File: 1490072769791.png (2MB, 1680x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1490072769791.png
2MB, 1680x1105px
Both. Although I tend to see a lot of traps as just DFC futa.
Occasionally when it comes to male on futa and vice versa. Otherwise, I'm just jacking off.
I'm a sucker for cute relationship stuff. Especially when the futa has a demeanor that's indistinguishable from a normal girl's. When it comes to sex, I think it'd be really hot to dom a futa that's bigger than me, but wouldn't mind the opposite either.
Maybe a little, but it's never been something that's bothered me.
Pic related. Dmitrys' character Sasha is the closest thing I have to a /d/ waifu.
I love it when futa is mixed with feet (especially foot-licking) and incest.
Not really. Even the ones that do pass for female well often have some caveat (their voice, man hands, etc.) that makes me go right back to 2D.
Yes. I've never been in a sort of "downward spiral" since I discovered I loved futa.
>>
File: Creampie.png (642KB, 782x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Creampie.png
642KB, 782x1280px
I like both
If I do, it's with me as a dominant figure and them as a submissive one. I usually don't though.
It might just be quicker to link to one of my f-list characters and let you figure it out from there.
I suppose it depends on what the individual likes about the futa/trap, and would vary from person to person. I'm openly bisexual, or at least I would say so if asked without hesitation, but I do prefer feminine partners and am always in a dominant role.
Feminine and submissive in the case of a partner.
/d/-related - knots, cum inflation...really anything involving large quantities of cum
non-/d/ - degradation and humiliation, rope bondage, public play, biting and scratching (I'm a sadist), and I'm open to pretty much anything that doesn't involve bodily waste
Sometimes. Like I said, I like my partners to be feminine, and my standards are high, but for the people who can meet them, yes I do
Absolutely

Any questions?
>>
Both

Just fucking

A little. Both are like hermaphrodite succubus,

Petite

Pregnancy, tomboys, muscular girls

Few. Those with Pimp My Ride surgery.

I consider myself straight so yeah.

I think few of the reasons I like futa and traps are that they super feminine and, unlike the real world, they are clean. You don't have to worry about condoms, enemas, someone getting pregnant. Both are fantasy creatures designed to please you.

In the real world you would get poop on your dick. Not here, it's colors.

Also, the artists make them so colorful and always focus on the naughty bits strategically. Real, hetero porn it's pretty shitty cuz it has bad camerawork and the girls don't take care of themselves. Bad shaves and bad surgeries.

Hegre porn is the shit. It's bright like anime.
>>
File: 27.jpg (780KB, 1280x1820px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
780KB, 1280x1820px
Both.

Yes, submissive bottom.

Being used and abused all the time, a world where futas/shemales can just grab me on the street and fuck me whenever and wherever they want, a world where i'm nothing but a piece of ass.

Not futa, but people who like traps must be bisexual in some way.

Futa: strong, dominant, rough/violent when they want, REALLY hung, hairy, musky balls and pits, toned (basically a Dmitrys character) and with a strong appetite for boipussy. Same for traps, but cute and small.

I think i have most of them.

Yes.

Yes.
>>
>>7481201
ulrikbadass
http://ulrikbadass.blogspot.com/
>>
File: beastdominator.jpg (674KB, 848x1024px) Image search: [Google]
beastdominator.jpg
674KB, 848x1024px
>>7472975

Ok, before I answer, I'll establish the way I perceive the terms you offered. So, for me, futa is a full blown pre-op transsexual woman, and trap is a guy with a feminine features that likes to cross-dress, but ultimately does not thinks of himself as a woman.

I like futas.

I'm not sure what "self-insert" in this context, sorry.

Kissing, touching, sucking their dicks mostly. I'm interested in doing all sorts of things with them, but those are on top.

I don't think futa is gay, I don't perceive them as men, and neither I'm attracted to men. My love for futa streams out of my love for women. As I described at the beginning, traps are boys, so yes, I think they are gay.

Feminine, seductive, dominant, sensual.

Too many. Main other fetish is BDSM, I like dominant women, I enjoy being on bottom. but you may guessed that from my previous answer.

I find IRL shemales attractive, and I had sex with one several times.

Yes, the main reason I find shemales attractive is because they look, act and feel like women, and I love women.
>>
OP, are you still here? It's awfully quiet.
>>
File: Dickgirl_Conversion_1071f.jpg (99KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dickgirl_Conversion_1071f.jpg
99KB, 566x800px
>>7472975

Both.

I usually self insert as a switch. I'd love to take a big hard futa dick, but I wouldn't mind giving it to one either.

Getting fucked by or fucking a futa lover. Sometimes, if I'm feeling really depraved, I fantasize about being left out for public use in a futa society and just getting destroyed by girldick.

Gay is what you make of it, I guess. I've never really tried to think of it in terms of that.

A thin or curvy, half-asian woman with a big cock and relatively attractive face. Don't really care about anything else.

Mostly just bondage, exhibitionism, pegging, and other stuff like that. They basically go hand-in-hand with this for me.

A few.

Yes, quite a few.
>>
>>7481799

Perhaps I worded my original post improperly. My intention was to inquire about the origin of the digital image accompanied with the post >>7473029.

The image I attached to my post >>7481201 was meant to contribute to the thread and counterbalance my source request, much like the image I've attached to this post.

TL;DR
>>7473029
SAUCE!?
>>
>>7472975
both
nope
not recenrly
futa no, traps yes
very cute/feminine, has to be passable as a girl if trap
autofellatio, pretty much exclusive to traps/futa/shemale
yup
yup
>>
File: 1495147175539.jpg (1MB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1495147175539.jpg
1MB, 1200x1750px
>>7472975
both
not really, if i had to answer i would say as the dominant party
fucking them
its sorta gay
none particularly, but i like big dicks, and petite girls or extremely curvy
loli, piss. i usually cant find any combination of those without a large amount of effort so i usually dont even try. I like trap lolis but i dont like shota, unless they are extremely feminine, strangly enough
yes, but not as frequently
yes, but not very much in porn, and very much in real life
>>
File: Futa14.jpg (248KB, 1280x957px) Image search: [Google]
Futa14.jpg
248KB, 1280x957px
>futa/trap
Both

>self insert
The one taking a dick

>fantasy
Rapey stuff, if not just vanilla

>gay
I don't think about it. Sex organs are sexy

>ideal
Literally my girlfriend with a penis

>fetishes
I'm pretty vanilla

>irl
Either they started hormones late and look too manly, or they started early and their dick is broken. Either way defeats the purpose for me

>regular women
Yes

>Feel free to talk about anything else you want to talk about
Fuck edge parity
>>
File: c6152f89091c581f6132bf14d2cd134e.jpg (622KB, 888x1243px) Image search: [Google]
c6152f89091c581f6132bf14d2cd134e.jpg
622KB, 888x1243px
Futas. Most traps I see are young boys, and I'm not into that.

No, not really.

I like when a thin, fit girl turns into a sweaty fatty, through magical means or SCIENCE! Her flat, toned tummy grows fatter and fatter, bursting her shirt and flopping out to hang over her widening thunder thighs. She screams as her ass widens and sags under her newly formed back rolls. Her perky B-cups breasts expand in size and weight, becoming fat, jiggly melons that come to rest upon her generous belly. Her thin face grows round, and and a double chin hides her neck. Her lips plump up, too. She looks down in horror, and struggles to shift her enormous, heavy gut to see past it. Her pussy is slightly hidden in within plump fat folds, and a jiggly fat pouch now sits above it. She screams as a large scrotum forms above her pussy, and then cries out in anguish as a fat, flaccid cock grows above them. She lays back and cries, each sob sending jiggly waves across her new, fat body. WHEW

It depends on both counts, and it's too elaborate for me to go into...I'm lazy.

My ideal futa is a timid mid to late 20's BBW. She'd have pouty lips, shoulder length brown hair, and glasses. She'd have huge, fat titties (like Fs or Gs) that sag and rest on her jiggling, round belly. Underneath her wobbling muffintop is a large, 11 inch penis with a pair of fat balls, heavy and full of cum. Tucked underneath her drooping sack is a moist, drooling pussy.

Too many to list.

I haven't found any yet.

Yes, but I'm a straight chubby chaser.
>>
File: 1489725890772.jpg (285KB, 1134x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1489725890772.jpg
285KB, 1134x1504px
Hell yeah. I like it all

Both. But I'm more submissive.

Not really.

I think it's definitely not straight. But I don't think it's super gay, but I think the moment you suck a dick if you're male, it's pretty questionable.

Thin, tall, B-cub breasts and a juicy cock

Yeah.

Yes.
>>
Both.
Whoever is on the receiving end.
Getting physically overpowered and used as cum dump. Basically only serving as a hole without my pleasures being taken into account.
Nah. It might be but I have never really felt attracted to a man with "masculine" features. Only ones with feminine features, like shemales or traps.
190 cm+, Black or White, strong and muscular(think some of Dmitry's pieces)
Femdom, pegging, anal, orgasm control, chastity. They interact very well with it in the sense that if I can't find a passable shemale/trap then I can just have my girlfriend peg me with a large strapon.
Yes
Yes
>>
>>7484535
see >>7475159 for example of a good body type. Except with smaller breasts.
>>
File: 041.jpg (582KB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
041.jpg
582KB, 1125x1600px
I only like futas.

I do, submissive.

Being a futa getting fucked.

I believe there is a spectrum of sexual identity. So I think that futas are straight while traps are gay.

I like mine full-packaged with a vagina. Some with an average to chubby body (no obese).

Well, some of it is /trash/ material, but I have a transformation, lingerie, and furry fetish. How? It involves male to futa tfs, futas with bulges in their panties or dresses, and furry because why not.

No, traps are still gay and shemales are basically transgender women with cocks.

I'm actually straight to be honest.
>>
I like futas, but only barely tolerate the best traps.

I do, always as the futa's partner. Whether that's dominant or submissive in the scene is up to the fiction... But if it's a solo scene I'll insert as the futa no problem.

Usually it's vanilla but there's an extra way to pleasure the lady in question. Every once in awhile I'll consider what it'd be like to be pegged or suck/stroke one off for the fictional futa though.

No not particularly. I heard it best described as an overload on what parts men find arousing. You can't get a boner very well if your own boner kills your boner, so seeing one erect usually adds to the notion that something you're seeing is stimulating no matter the orientation of the person. Not enough alone for straight men to be interested, but added on top of a woman that's already attractive it can become a boon. Traps are definitely gay, but very slightly further down the spectrum towards straight than something immediately identifiable as male would be. There's hollow pretense of femininity there, but in a fully gay flavor.
>>
File: 1411542376461-3.jpg (259KB, 900x717px) Image search: [Google]
1411542376461-3.jpg
259KB, 900x717px
>>7485590
cont.

A normal woman with a raging erection. Possibly shy about it and willing to be enlightened if I'm in a dom mood, or looking to assert her length if I'm feeling subby. I generally prefer no balls if I'm going to be making a run on the futa in the fantasy, but if they're going to come and do me or have a solo scene instead I don't mind if they have a pair to “leave their mark” with. If they don't have a vagina though that starts to get problematic, I like “shemale” less, starts to feel like a man with a pair of breasts instead of a woman with a cock.

When I'm a beggar being a chooser I prefer futas depicted with the average/slightly above average size shaft that most works have. Bonus points for one with curve or flare that seems more realistic. Also usually like a futa to have a B cup or more to help establish womanhood unless they're specifically pushing a jailbait angle. The pic I included is a good sum of all the parts.

I like power play and dom/sub aspects of sex. A woman with a cock can play both roles quite well, and nothing says “assertive and ready” in bed quite like an erection. I'm also extra conscious about masturbation as a taboo, so seeing a woman with a cock masturbating gives me a foothold to live out those fantasies whereas a guy masturbating in fiction does nothing for me without whatever he's masturbating to. Futas are easily depicted as not having “full control” over their cock related libido so that feeds right into it.

No, not at all. In fact they actually make me uncomfortable in real life. I think because it's uncanny valley for the gender they're trying to present as 9 times out of 10.

Yes. I consider myself straight.
>>
>>7472975
>Do you like them?
Yes
>Self insert?
Yes, I'm a switch, so whatever I feel like at the given time
>Fantasies?
Usually whatever girlfriend I have at the time secretly being a futa (usually horse cock), or getting TRAPED.
>Are dicks gay?
Yes, I'm bi. Anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial
>ideal futa
No hyper anything. Cute feminine boys, or a tomboyish girl with a dick. If neither of those, then super confident and controlling sexually
>Other fetishes?
Muscles (again, no hyper), scars, piercings, animal dicks off the top of my head
>Irl?
Traps yes, really fucking depends on the shemale. They usually look gross.
>Regular women?
Yes. I love dicks too much to just be straight, but I love natural titties and ass too much to be full-on gay
>>
>>7472975
>1.
Both, but I majorly prefer traps
>2.
Yes, both the trap and the guy fucking the trap
>3.
Myself crossdressing is a fetish of mine. Also the thought of dominating another cute male pushes my buttons.
>4.
Maybe. Yes. And there is literally nothing wrong with being bi or gay. Just come out of the closet guys.
>5.
A feminine and cute trap. Yes I know it's generic.
>6.
Shotacon, Lolicon, and Incest. I haven't really fapped to incest traps alot, but have got off to a lot of shota traps.
>7.
They have to be really passable to be attractive.
>8.
Yes
>>
>>7486841
>tomboyish girl with a dick
Great taste.
>>
File: futa hanako.jpg (80KB, 641x903px) Image search: [Google]
futa hanako.jpg
80KB, 641x903px
>>7472975
>futa, traps, both?
I fap to both, but I fap to traps more often. However, I cannot see myself being in a long-term relationship with a trap.
>Do you self insert? If so, as which party?
I usually imagine being the submissive one or being a gentle dom.
>If you fantasize them, what do your fantasies consist of?
Mostly me blowing them, getting fucked, and occasionally fucking them.
>Do you think futa/traps are gay?
I don't care.
>What is your ideal futa?
Shy, submissive or a switch, very embarrassed about their dick, very short (anything between 4 feet and just above 5 is perfect),thin, average, or slightly chubby, Small breasts (a or b cup is great, c cup is almost too big), long, preferably dark hair, white or asian (preferably korean or japanese), small or average dick, balls are almost required, vagina is required, and her taste in music, politics, tv, ect. would be similar to mine.
Loli, shota, piss (no diapers though), amputees, and cyclops.
As long as their faces look feminine enough, yes. But, as i said earlier, I can't really see myself in a long-term relationship with one.
Yes.
>>
Both, in 2D at least. I'll touch on that in a bit.

Not really, but if I did I'd be a guy regardless of what position.

Taking turns fucking each other, lots of affection

A question that I see thrown around a lot. I don't consider it gay, or even bi, to be attracted to one part of the male body but be averse to the rest, while also being attracted to the female body. I also don't agree with limiting what sexual experiences you should be able to have based on what you happen to be physically attracted to.
For traps it's the same thing, at least in 2D, because they're idealized in 2D as basically being flat-chested girls with no masculine characteristics outside of the groin area. With 3D you'll probably still have other masculine characteristics showing, usually with jawlines, shoulders, hands, etc.

Full package, balls & pussy, realistically proportioned. Long brown hair with green eyes, around 5'8"-ish

Lactation and Goo/Monster girls pair fine with it.

Usually no, unless they're /really/ well treated.

Yeah.
>>
>>7472975
Sauce?
>>
>>7472975
>Futas, Traps, or Both?
Both
>Self Insert
It's not the main goal. Depends.
>Fantasy
Yes, usually rape or exhibition.
>Futa/Trap gay
Anybody that says it isn't is a closet faggot. Get over it. It's cock. Your fetish is COCK. YOU LIKE COCK. You're gay.
>Other fetishes
Race, gangrape, bondage. Should be obvious.
>IRL shemales
Seriously hit and miss. You have some great ones but others aren't traps, they're just drags. I wouldn't jump at the chance.
>Regular women
My preference for flat chests remain, but I also like thighs. Face and hair are the most important parts.
-
Wash yourselves for fucks sake.

Also, if you suck cock or eat cum, scrape your tongue. Everybody can smell it.
>>
>>7473802
>Christian comment
>Imply gay is wrong
>Openly say people are luring themsleves and are ignorant for being so

Man try harder, but on /v/ please this is a serious thread.
>>
>>7487664
not him, but gay is wrong.. It's degenerate
>>
>>7487667
> in denial

Somebody make this, I'm not good with photoshop:

> Micro brain: Gay is degenerate
> Normal brain: Gay is bad
> Big brain: Futa is not gay
> Glowing brain: Futa is gay
> Galxy brain: Gay is good
> Buddha brain: Degeneracy is good
>>
>>7473814
wasting time, you know like when you look for something you think you would not expect out of boredom.
"Feminine phallus" was enough of a catch... well... maybe i learned something new

>>7487664
That was no Christian comment,however capital is a Christian matrix,cannot avoid that.
It is not a matter of right or wrong,when someone loses his zucchini he carves it.
Please read that comment again with an open mind,and remember that anything you feel is something you yourself decided to feel in one act of will,if you consent to be screwed or fingered because someone says that girls have penises then go ahead.
>>
File: C6fpRr2UwAAnBj-.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
C6fpRr2UwAAnBj-.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
Futas senpai

Not a whole lot, but I guess as switch.

Fucking a mature futa, with glasses and a classy dress.

100%. Same with traps.

Older, somewhere in her mid-thirties with a thick waist and thicker cock.

Lactation, sorta self-explanatory

Totally. I always try to hook up with the trans girls at my college.

Only redheads, which is sorta weird since I don't prefer it in TFs.
>>
I like futa on male and I think the appeal is the ability to imagine oneself on the receiving end but without submitting oneself to another man. It's like a misfiring in the brain. Men you have to compete with but sex is women is alright, even if they have their rectal rooter right up your rear. Furthermore it is subverts gender norms/stereotypes. It plays on the conception that women are the lesser for catching instead of pitching.
>>
File: 31178230.jpg (398KB, 777x1087px) Image search: [Google]
31178230.jpg
398KB, 777x1087px
>>7472975
I like futas but traps aren't my thing.
Not really but if I do it's as the person fucking/getting fucked by the futa unless it's a girl getting fucked in her pussy. I'm not into malexfuta or futaxmale very much though.
Fucking, mutual blowjobs, reacharounds, playing with/sucking her balls, boobs or pussy and her dick if I'm self-inserting. Otherwise, futas getting other girls/futas pregnant, a futa getting horny in public and trying not to fap/fapping in secret and autofellatio and autopaizuri.
Futa isn't gay unless there's a man on the receiving end of the dick or the guy doing the fucking is focused too much on her dick. Traps are gay unless the trap's fucking a girl.
Pic related. Thicc with big tits and balls plus a dick she can suck that isn't outrageously big. I don't really mind hyper stuff either though. Full-package futas are the best but balls are optional.
Lactation, impregnation (especially when two futas impregnate each other), girls domming futas, thicc, dick growth, hourglass expansion.
Nope, this fetish is strictly 2D.
Of course.
>>
>>7473390
>I like newhalfs (I.E. without vaginas)
I really like you for using the proper term for that. Misusing words causes retards to incorrectly tag things.
>>
>all these people thinking futa are not gay but traps are
traps are literally flat futas
>>
>>7487747
GOD brain : traps are straight
>>
>>7488938
>futas without vaginas, breasts and hips aren't gay
>>
>>7479762
You keep saying that like we actually expect women to grow dicks. I'm pretty sure that almost no one here who is into futa thinks that they are real. It's a fetish. Get over yourself.
>>
>>7489007
>futas without vaginas
>like 60% of them
>breasts and hips aren't gay
they are?
>>
>>7472975
They're called "trans women" if you're not being an asshole
>>
>>7487972
yea ura faget kid
>>
>>7490748
>reading comprehension
I'm saying traps ARE gay because they're just futas without vaginas, breasts or hips.

>>7490761
Traps aren't trans tho
>>
>>7490761
They're called freaks in civilized countries.
>>
File: 14950672361280.jpg (28KB, 604x440px) Image search: [Google]
14950672361280.jpg
28KB, 604x440px
>>7472975

Mostly traps, because i like slightly boyish body and usually their dick isnt as big as some futa.

Yeah, sometimes. Usually as trap himself.

Kind of a story that goes on and gets more depraved. If trap began his day with some fluffy kisses with his bf(male) and at the end he and his bf gets used as a public urinal/cum disposal.

There's nothing wrong with being gay/bi/helicopter, but i think that every kind of fetish associated with dick (even femenine) can be considered as homosexual.

A little thicc trap that is kind of ashamed of himself, but with my love becomes more open and blooms like a flower.

Most influential - cum/piss drinking, buttplug, fur clothing, sometimes bestiality, thighs and humiliation. I enjoy seeing my fetishes as with women, as with traps.

Not so much shemales, i like the idea of a crossdressing, but probably wouldnt do it myself.

I prefer tomboys in women, but as long as it's younger than 35 and not extremely ugly or fat it'll do.

Pretty much yeah.
>>
File: 1491546486516.jpg (632KB, 824x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491546486516.jpg
632KB, 824x1000px
>>7472975
>>Do you like futas, traps, or both? (or neither...)
Both though i prefer traps and futas without vaginas (not that i dislike vaginas i just don´t particularly care for them having both)
Sometimes, and mostly as the sub
Monogamous relationships and cuddles. And other things that would fulfill my generic fetish list
It´s not gay if it doesn´t look male.
Which neither do.
I'm quite unspecific in that regard as long as the dick is not enormous
<--- Also pic related.
My list of fetishes would be too long for a single post, and they surprisingly work well especially when self inserting as a female being bred by a cute trap/futa.
It strongly depends on the case but most are not attractive, shemales tend to look fake and traps tend to have very male faces, and i need a nice feminine face to be attracted to.
Yes, as long as she fulfills my general criteria.
>>
>Do you like futas/traps?
Definitely, preferably futas but bc traps are like rl futas I like them too.

>Do you self insert?
Yeah, usually (not always) as the male getting pounded, sucking and generally gfd/rr.

>Fantasising?
I dream about a nice loving futa girlfriend who i would spoil, show her caring and lift her up even when she is in angsty, nervous come-down-and-suck-me-deep mood (by obeying ten talking). She would also take turns with me on pounding and getting pounded, most of the times I would stay bottom tho.

>Do you think futa/traps are gay?
No, as long as there's female body. Gays usually don't lust after women and prefer manly bodies I think... Fapping to bad quality traps, like you can't even lie to yourself it's not mam is gay tho.

>What is your ideał futa/trap?
A ginger, pale, pretty plomp but nothing above average futa. About 165cm tall. Loving, nice tho moody, and pretty smart (like I can discuss Plato with her and then laugh about lame puns then read ancient Greek tragedies). Pretty horny and dominating in bed, after getting off would however be nicer and try to please me, but with some limits unlike me. Always shooting literal ropes of thick warm cum.

Dubcon (kinda, like submitting to loved one to something you don't like), gfd/rr (as written above) amazon (I like being dominated by force and height, but gentle shorter beats it most of the times),almost incest (not overlapping), being covered with tremendous amount of cum, sometimes some degenerate things like casual sex between two loving people.

Obce again, feminine body is the barrier. If it's satisfied and it's not ugly I usually get turned on.

>Do you finders regularnie women attractive?
Yes. Some days I think I would like a casual normie relationship with a woman, but then I remind myself I'm a femcockhungry basement loser.

I'd appreciate some content similar
to my dream futa. Would also hang out a bit.
>>
File: eimh_solo_2_ref.png (187KB, 463x750px) Image search: [Google]
eimh_solo_2_ref.png
187KB, 463x750px
Both

Not usually, but if so, as the trap

All over the place, but most often imagine being on the receiving end of futa - oral or anal.

My definition: no, unless they identify as male, then yes.
Honestly i don't give a shit either way, but i see their gender as a state of mind more than anything.

See pic!

Furries and shortstacks - changes what you'd expect.

Varies, but absolutely in some cases.

Yup.
>>
File: 1492348713666.jpg (573KB, 900x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1492348713666.jpg
573KB, 900x1057px
>>7472975
Both, but womanly features > girly features > androgynous features etc.
Aside from the cock, for some reason.
Any role or character really. Depends on the mood. If aliens or the like are involved, humans and elves are my choice regardless of the role.
I use an alter ego, and have two or more dickgirls in roles. Be it an institution or tribal village. Usually an expedition to an alien landscape accompanied by adventure and weird beasts, dungeons, conquest. It varies, but fiction is there. Prostate orgasms are frequent and roles swap, unless it is with a monster.
Not at all. Unless you are a woman.
>What about traps?
Can go either way. Feminine features such as waist, chin, breasts, butt etc. make it heterosexual.
Dominance play, anal, hypnosis, monster girls, eggs, feminization. "I'd like to try." Both roles, since women mostly fail the dominance part and it becomes nagging.
The ones on the porn scene tend to be ugly. I've seen real ones that are passable or hot though. Their dicks aren't as hot as the fact that they have one.
Yes, even some vaginas (innies).
>>
>>
File: 1476697584206.jpg (187KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476697584206.jpg
187KB, 675x900px
>>7472975
Both

No

Sucking huge futa cocks

Nothing is gay anymore

Pic related. Moderately huge tits and kind-of-a-monster cock

Really into uncut cocks, so futa/traps have to be uncut

As long as tits are hormonal or not there. I really don't like fake tits

Yes, I'm married to one
>>
>>7472975
Futa, traps, shemales, men and women. I'm just all kinds of horny.
Always the submissive party in hardcore stuff.
Usually I'm a slutty dickgirl being gangbanged, whored out or kept as a pet.
If you're a guy and you like dick you're not straight. lol. I don't really think about it.
Perky B cup tits, small but permanently stiff cock, cute face.
Anal gaping and sissification are my main ones.
Yes
Yes
>>
>>7472975
futa, can't see traps as anything more than guys
futa loving another futa
and all futa medieval fantasy world where everyone is futa and are under attack from futa versions of monster girls from the monster girl encyclopedia
Futa x female = not gay, futa x futa = arguable, futa x male = gay, trap = bi-curious
can't choose I have several ideal ones
-cum inflation
I prefer futa cum inflation
-loli
I prefer futalolis
-/ss/
a runner up fetish
-NTR
I love to hate it if I don't hate it it's not considered good. Wish for a situation where a futa finds a happy couple and mindbreaks the both of them
Uncanny valley for me, one day science will advance enough for complete gender flipping
why yes, I like women and I like dicks, so dicks on women just feels natural
>>
Love both, love futas more though
The bottom trap mostly
I really love the idea of being dommed by a curvy lady with a big dick. A futa making me suck her off and lick her ass/pussy and fucking me is my ultimate fantasy
Yeah it's pretty gay but not wholly because of the feminine bodies.
For futa it's gotta be fit, big tits and ass, big dick. Full on lady barbarian with a cock
With traps, big butt, cute dick. I'm not too picky though
I love the idea of being pegged and femdom in general, futas are just an extension of that I suppose.
For the most part no, many are too manly by far but a few trans ladies are really hot
Of course
>>
Yes.

I fuck the traps and get fucked by the futa.

Sodomy.

I don't give a shit whether something is gay, but I acknowledge that liking traps is a sickness.

Ideal trap, pic related. Ideal futa: distinct but not overbearing amount of muscle, domineering, huge cock but not a hyperdick, does not give reacharounds, big tits, and tall.

IDK, incest? Futa mom on son is kind of hot.

Traps, no. Shemales, on rare occasions yes.

Very very much so.
>>
File: 8b5.jpg (49KB, 960x644px) Image search: [Google]
8b5.jpg
49KB, 960x644px
>>7493056
>For futa it's gotta be fit, big tits and ass, big dick. Full on lady barbarian with a cock
>>
>>7493073
It's literally the best you could ask for
>>
File: spartan.png (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
spartan.png
72KB, 540x540px
I fucking love traps but also like futa. Pretty much anything feminine looking that also has a dick and balls will do
I self insert a lot, but only as the top
Submissive cute boys being my lovers
Both are pretty gay, but traps are gayer
I jerk it to masks and helmets and such. Armor too if it's form-fitting. A cute boy in armor is the pinnacle of fetish for me. Pic related. Chastity is alright too, but it's better if it is used sparingly.
Small dick trap with a big ass, thin body, and suit of armor to wear sometimes. Also clingy
Only if they are passable. If not, complete boner killer
Yes, but the actual look of a vagina is a huge turn-off for me. If the vagina is kept out of shot I can fap perfectly fine.
>>
>>7472975
All of the above. Those terms are ridiculous though. I life girls with dicks in all forms

yes. Usually dude that gets feminized into confident girl with dick. If thats not available, girl with dick

A lot of different things. Top fantasy is usually something like being a loser guy with a group of loser guy friends. I meet a girl who is way above my pay grade, turns out she is a powerful dominent dickgirl who feminizes me into someone like her. I then seduce and feminize the rest of my friend group.

no. But constantly asking the question is highly dubious

Big dick, large boobs. Almost bimbo-like in appearance, but not submissive at all.

....(ctd.)
>>
File: daisypaulinedick.jpg (212KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
daisypaulinedick.jpg
212KB, 853x1280px
>>7493258

Transformation, mind control, feminization, bimbos/bimbofication.

I find the idea of dismissing social norms around relationships without being specifically slutty appealing. (eg. Having a regular boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. But instead of fucking each other, your romantic evenings involve picking up two guys and holding each others hands while you both get fucked up the ass)

I have a thing for "fakeness" being treated as equal to or better than natural beauty, so I like things like big fake tits or even things like "defeminization" where a girl gets tf'd into a guy that dresses ultra-femme. Also things like (consensual) mannequin/inflatable sexdoll tf.

Generally these fetishes combine into fantasies about a world where masculine men are basically irrelevant. Not that they are destroyed or subjugated, I have no malice. Just that all the cool fun is had by people turning themselves as girly as possible and what the boring guys do doesn't matter

Absolutely

yes

>Feel free to talk about anything else you want to talk about, or not answer part or any of the above questions.
I'm an early-transition trans girl. Most of these fetishes are totally unrealistic of trans reality, but they are common amongst trans girls and you shouldn't let the fact that you get of to dickgirl smut stop you from being a girl if you want

Once I stopped repressing the fact I was trans, I was able to disentangle TGTF fetishes from reality and they suddenly came back 100x stronger.

Also, Futa/Trap/Shemale/Whatever are stupid arbitrary porn terms. If you're going to have a general 'feminine things with penis' thread please don't treat porn nonsense as a real typology.

At least not without going full bore into "fake plastic shemale bimbo" type options
>>
File: 970a8c0a1e9172ffee192d639da5ccb7.jpg (580KB, 1000x1067px) Image search: [Google]
970a8c0a1e9172ffee192d639da5ccb7.jpg
580KB, 1000x1067px
>>7472975
Both, as long as they look feminine, I would gladly have fun with them.
>self insert?
No, which is why I do not like futa or traps with normal guys.
>fantasies
Nothing outside of the ordinary, I want to be the dominant one, I would love the idea of fucking a futa or trap and making them cum all over themselves though.
>gay?
Futa no, how can it when everything a woman is is included. Traps, it has to be to some degree even if just a little.
>ideal futa?
Busty, wide hips, cute face, big balls, basically the whole entire concept of fertility and virility in one being, one perfect sexual being.
>other fetishes
Actually fairly vanilla when it comes to other things, just with whom is what is out of the ordinary.
>irl traps/shemales attractive?
They have to be pass but yes, absolutely.
>regular woman attractive?
Yes, but in a different way to traps and shemales.
>>
File: 1492061250410.jpg (109KB, 820x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1492061250410.jpg
109KB, 820x1324px
Futa.

Dominant futa.

Beautiful futa seducing anyone she pleases, clothed quickies in semi-private areas, holding court over infatuated lovers -- mostly female, sometimes male submissives. Sometimes conversion scenario, futa uplifting her partners to share her advantages.

Don't care.

Hyper-feminine -- curvy, generous breasts, average to tall height, favors very feminine fashion. Also very confident and in control, fit and possibly stronger than she looks or should be possible.

BDSM, Cuckhold, Cheating, and Multiple Partners. Futa as a dominant sex goddess tends to cover how Futa interacts with them all.

Shemales, conditionally yes. I'm more attracted to a natural woman -- without any surgery -- with a strap-on.

Yep.
>>
File: 7STU668.png (372KB, 484x299px) Image search: [Google]
7STU668.png
372KB, 484x299px
>>7472975

>Anyways, here are some ideas on things to talk about:

both but case to case.

Dudes being top for either but on the futa side i think only sumika

the whole sumika thing is interesting

depends on why youre into it and what about it youd enjoy

something feminine for both, doesnt really ned to be curvy and i guess for the trap if it had hormone induced tits regard;ess of herbs or what that would add to it

many
rarely
yes

idk where this is from
>>
File: 1440623122945.jpg (91KB, 650x767px) Image search: [Google]
1440623122945.jpg
91KB, 650x767px
>>7472975
Futa

As myself? Pitch or catch either way.

Mostly bringing them to climax, always like the over-the-top spooge

Futa? No
Traps? I find a bit harder to determine but I'll say no. Whenever I see people get off to (irl) traps it's always about their kind of there ass or almost non-existent tits conveniently ignoring all the masculine aspect which leaves me confused as to why you'd go through all this effort to jerk off to a trap. drawn traps are a bit harder to distinguish because some angles simply don't show off a cunt.

I'll go out on a limb and say something like pic related.
The femininity is important. Above average human length penis and balls>no-balls any day of the week.

Well there is the aforementioned spooge and general slime/mess(not piss or scat). Also exotic dicks and there is certainly no shortage of horsecock futa.

No.

Yes.

>Feel free to talk about anything else you want to talk about, or not answer part or any of the above questions.
>>
>>7479828
>she has to endure her balls overfilling and aching with need to be emptied
>Another is her waking up to find she's grown even bigger overnight
>An 18-30 inch or so cock and a nice, juicy set of balls the size of melons
>She's so horny and overproductive that she has to drain her massive balls many times every day. She's shy and nervous about her endowments, but she just can't ignore her urges, and they're probably too big to hide. Oh, and it has to be both natural and unique - no chemicals or magic or whatever, just the result of her freaky genetics. And there are no other futas around, or at least if there are she's the biggest by a long shot.
>The appeal of futa is being hypersexual and out of control
Now this is patrician taste
I wish I was able to RP like you since I have long since run out of content that had these things
If only I had better english writing skills and imagination
>>
File: 1472534035639.jpg (168KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472534035639.jpg
168KB, 679x960px
>>7480179
Nah, gayfag here, twinks are slim, young, and without much hair. If they're "very feminine", they're traps, not twinks.
Like this:
girls->transgirls->crossdressers/traps->twinks->average guy->jocks->bears/hunks

>>7481799
>http://ulrikbadass.blogspot.com/
That's a kek of a name.

>Like?
Both. I'd like to get fucked by a big-dicked, tomboy futa, and I'd like to be a girlyboi trap. But since futas don't exist and I am very much so a man, this is just a fun fetish I play with when I visit /d/ every couple weeks.
In the meantime I just have to be ok with how tall, athletic, and handsome I am while I get fucked hard by strong men. It's terrible, really.

>Self-insert?
As the subby trap

>Fantasies?
As above.

>Are dicks gay?
Sexuality is a spectrum, much like your--our--autism. Dicks are masculine.

>Ideal futa/trap?
Big (16+inch) dicked tomboy dom, girlyboi trap sub

>Other fetishes?
Almost everything. The only major exclusions are shit, public sex, and furry stuff. I really wish I could find someone into blood and knife play.
I'm usually a submissive bottom, I don't enjoy my cock being touched, not when I'm on bottom or on top.

>Irl?
I've fucked a few traps, and a shedload of men.

>Regular women?
Very rarely.

>>7487847
This fucking guy is my favorite poster on /d/, I crack up every time I find a post of his.
>It is not a matter of right or wrong,when someone loses his zucchini he carves it
Top-fucking-KEK
I literally cannot read that and not laugh wtf.
>>
>>7474308
It is my top pic for chastity and feminization. For some reason that I don't want to analyze, it motivates me, the atmosphere for me is spot on.

>>7474425
mfw not getting what drawing and art are about.

Let's all draw like a camera! right white balance, exact proportions, ugly people that keep being ugly after the pic is taken! No creativity! No dramatization! A perfect world.
>>
File: 58224612_p1.png (1MB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
58224612_p1.png
1MB, 1066x1600px
>>7472975
I love both

I would self insert as either. It's fun to give and receive

Being seduced by a lovely futa and getting fucked and filled with cum

If it's gay, so be it. As long as I get off to it then it doesn't matter.

>pic related
I do love a lot of other futas/traps. All sizes are fun

Anal, crossdressing, chastity, femdom, excessive cum, pretty easy to see how they interact

Yes I do, but there are exceptions. Some can be really attractive while others can just be fucking revolting

Of course, I just wish I could find a girl that would dress me up and fuck me and then I can fuck her
>>
>>7496695
This basically, though I prefer to be a tad more submissive, and I like my futas well endowed. Good taste.
>>
File: 5af8e4b72d262fe94ed4892dd12fa03f.png (760KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5af8e4b72d262fe94ed4892dd12fa03f.png
760KB, 707x1000px
>>7498374
Of well endowed is great as well. Being submissive is great as well.
>Being pounded agains't your will

Ahhh zheng is a god
>>
>>7495804
Give it a shot, make an f-list profile and fill out whatever comes to mind. Trust me, you don't have to be very good to find partners.
>>
>>7475160
I need a source to that, i'm begging you. I always see it posted and still haven't found the source
>>
>>7472975
Both

Not really, if so either is fine.

Just general sex.

If it's cute, fuck it. But seriously it's less about if its gay, but rather about whether or not you care someone has a penis. If they are feminine to the point their coworkers have no idea then there isn't much of an issue.

Probably flat chest long hair, which is why I leaned towards traps really.

Not much else that could be considered a fetish.

Sure, although I'm more inclined to traps since they are just crossdressing. It takes a lot to seriously consider modifying your body that much.

Yeah. If anything I just like 2d more at this point.
>>
File: 54318303b80b8cc22f8b45e5.jpg (157KB, 868x1224px) Image search: [Google]
54318303b80b8cc22f8b45e5.jpg
157KB, 868x1224px
Both, but traps more.

Yes, as the bottom or whoever is receiving lots of da cock

Being fucked like they(traps) are, or being wanted like they are, or just being as cute as they are

Traps yes
Futa kinda...but not as much

See pic

Mostly just anything with cocks or gay stuff

Yes

Sort of
>>
>>7498757

Saltyicecream
>>
>>7472975
Im a fairly normal streight dude, sometimes i get in the mood for the whole pegging/femdom thing, couldent find much porn for that so futa on male/trap was the next best thing. Otherwise totally normal, i had a girlfriend where we did a bit of the whole femdom dressup thing or whatever, it was fun but nothing id need to enjoy sex, kind of a diffrent flavor. Its a whole lot of set up though getting all the makeup, outfits, bondage stuff, strap ons ect.

TD;LR Im a sexually normal male who occasionaly gets in the mood for sub stuff.

To be honest though, nothing will ever be as fun for me as grabbing boobs. Especially when you get them home and finally get to rip that bra off
>>
>>7472975
i like dick
>>
File: 1469137435530.jpg (107KB, 786x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1469137435530.jpg
107KB, 786x1100px
>>7472975
Both.

A guy, fucking the futa or trap.

With traps, dominating and controlling them. Having them behave as sex slaves and sluts, and devoting themselves to looking and acting super feminine. Putting them in chastity and denying them orgasm for long periods. Having sex with them. With futas, mostly them fucking women, other futas, traps, or weak/girly men. Also sometimes them as like a bottom bitch who oversees and controls one or more submissive women/traps who I have control over, and who is dominant to them but submissive to me. Occasionally them dominating me, but not much.

Futa I guess not and traps I guess so, but I could not care less either way.

Small and sort of androgynous but very girly in their presentation. Tiny penis and tiny breasts.

Wincest, slave girls, some fantasy/monstergirl stuff. Generally anything to do with control and domination, but psychological stuff mostly, I don't find bondage or brutality interesting at all.

Some, if they are pretty and can pass as women.

Most of them.
>>
>>7472975

Both.

Submissive, for my owner, and only when she allows it (ideally once a week if I earn it).

Being them pretty much exclusively! I'm slowly working on looking the part myself, but it's not an easy process.

Uhh.. I don't really know! It probably depends on what you like about it. If you like the feminine part but enjoy the sensation of anal then probably not, but.. Hell if I know, I like both.

Well.. For myself I always dreamed of having a tiny cock and otherwise just looking like a girl as much as possible. That's what I'm aiming for, but being tall doesn't quite help my situation.

General BDSM stuff. Femdom, bondage, anal, teasing, denial, begging, crossdressing, etc. Everything that involves belonging to my Mistress and making her as happy as I can.

Yup. Usually the more feminine they are, the more attractive I find them, but most of the time I'm just imagining "Would I want to look like that? I like how her face looks, but I don't like her hair as it is there..", etc.

Also yes. I'd be happy either way with a partner/owner.
>>
>>7472975
I like traps, not futa
No
I want to tie a trap to a bed and ride his cute little feminine penis and edge him for hours
Traps and futa are gay
Bloodplay, predicament bondage, rape, mind control, medical, electrostim
IRL traps are cuuuuute, not shemales
Yes, I'm filthy bi scum
>>
>>7472975
I only like futa drawing

Traps/transgenders have mental problems.
>>
>>7502406
Yeah...
>>
File: 1484996341696.png (1MB, 1650x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1484996341696.png
1MB, 1650x1256px
>>7472975

I like futas and traps that are very fem and hung.

No.

I fantasize about getting gangraped by ladyboys in Pattaya or horsecock futas. Getting
a belly full of thick semen. Facefucking me and
pounding my ass.

It's all kinda gay. Mm'kay?

Really slim, fem, and hung, but physically strong to fuck me for hours until my bum is sore.

I like enemas, and latex, pegging. For obvious reasons.

>No not really

>Yes
>>
>>7502606
I wasn't very clear, I mean't, I am disgust with RL traps/trans, they have mental problems.

I don't care for drawings, though...
>>
>>7502620
Being disgusted with something that causes you no harm or harm to others... and they are the ones with the mental disorder... right...
>>
>>7502666
You triple nigger, you think I go out of my way in my life, and tell them that?
No. Its a observation, and a opinion, that causes them no harm or to others.

Seriously, turn off your SJW mode, and get off tumblr.
>>
>>7502620
They are just dead,it must be hard to "live" normally.
They were called "trap" for a different reason,futa look like female but are males,the drawing simply detaches it from reality.
>>7501622 is right.
Usually people like him constant-touch,anal-fistfuck males in the astral realm generating the masochistic drive which leads many to this fetish,and toward becoming a degenerate.
>>
>>7472975
I just want a thicc fit girl to give me that larger than average dick you know?
>>
>>7475456
Dude, you left your blinker on.
>>
both, but especially traps
the trap, I don't really read or look at much futa
I just wanna get fucked and have shit put in my mouth, I'm simple.
no, a female with a phallus is an incredibly obvious and common erotic idea and isn't at all outside of typical heterosexuality. traps, depends on what you define 'traps' as. if it looks like a girl, and acts like a girl, and quacks like a girl, it's probably not gay.
me bitch
blood/knife play, light bondage, anything that invokes dogs/canines. doesn't really interact with this shit specifically.
depends on if they're hot or not, as a rule being trans or whatever makes it harder to be attractive, but it's still easily possible
yeah, but I prefer to bottom and women tend to not do that so well, generally
>>
File: 61180917_p3.jpg (858KB, 2600x3678px) Image search: [Google]
61180917_p3.jpg
858KB, 2600x3678px
Both. However having a dick and a vag is a turn off for me. Has to to be one or the other.

Sometimes as the male.

Sex and [spoiler]hand holding[/spoiler]

Uh yeah. Sure as hell aint straight. Never really got why this was a big deal for folks. Like what you like and who gives a fuck what you wanna lable it.

Fit/thin with a slightly abouve average cock. Tomboyish as you can get.

What really turns me on is when my partner is turned on so i am down for pretty much whatever. If i had to pick i would say i enjoy giving and receiving anal and light bdsm. Oh and also smoking for some reason idk.

Traps yes. Shemales maybe idk, it hits uncanny vally for me sometimes

Yes. And regular men. And that area of shady gray in between.
>>
Oh why not. I like answering questions.

futa, including the kind that don't have female genitals.
But the way traps are generally drawn they're flat chested women with dicks, so I sometimes look at /d/ trap threads, but the "actually a guy" part is a turn off, unless I'm maybe inserting as one.

My fantasies have me as an observer or as a top or as a bottom depending on mood, but my best are both simultaneously...
I don't know if I've ever seen this fetish in the wild, but I've always really wanted to be one person in many bodies (with as many minds worth of attention even though I simultaneously share all sense impressions); like six or so, all but one shaped like tall muscular women except with dicks, and one that's a petite woman, and so what looks like a gangbang is actually just crazy masturbation.

Whether part of that scenario or not,

The bottom in my fantasy usually needs to be small and feminine. I'm neither, so I never fantasize about myself with my real body receiving.
And if the catcher has a penis it's unappealing if the pitcher doesn't have breasts.

I like many types, but I suppose my ideal for self-insert is tall and muscular, thick ass and hips, with unnatural eye and hair color, big (but not cartoonish) tits, and an oversized (maybe cartoonish) dick with studs and ridges and the like.
>>
>>7505754
Aside from the multi-body thing:
For activities, I like a little bit of roughness, light S&M (eg, spanking, tit flogging), a little bondage, toys, slightly oversize penetration, anal, deepthroat, unrealistic load volume, cum swallowing.
For types, I like the supernaturally exotic: monstergirls, robot women and aliens (casual tier though).
Supernatural futa-ness is appealing for the same reasons, like they have a dick that looks like it's from Bad Dragon because they're half demon, or they have a temporary cock from from magic pills, or a sci-fi strap-on that interfaces with their cyborg nervous systems.
Finally, flat chests on adult women are really erotic, and this goes double when they're being railed in the ass by a soupcan-thick footlong belonging to someone with the rack of a goddess.

Not really, see first answer

Yes. I mean, I love the way women look so much my ideal kind of sex involves only people that look like women, even though some have dicks.
>>
File: faustsketcherCentaur.jpg (422KB, 2000x1487px) Image search: [Google]
faustsketcherCentaur.jpg
422KB, 2000x1487px
>>7505755
I put this one separately because it's different:

Define "gay".

No, really, people keep answering this question like they're figuring out a physics problem, like there's some device that will measure the homo-particle flux from fapping to Dmitrys.

But my answer is no. There's no underlying physical principle to gay. There's barely a psycho-social one. It's a word, therefore this is a question of linguistics, of the helpfulness principle and principle of least surprise.
For example, if a man tells you he's gay and bringing his significant other to meet you, you expect him to bring a man. Maybe a limp wristed, lisping, stereotypically feminine one, but still a recognizeable man, because that's what the word indicates. What you don't expect is him to show up with someone that passes 100% as female unless their pants are off. It is simply a poor way to use language.
Of course, this is basically trivia, since it's not generally gonna come up in real life. I guess if you're specifically into IRL trannies or whatever, you probably shouldn't say you're straight, but "gay" is still misleading.

I never bother replying to trolls though. They're not interested in being correct, they're interested in somebody they think caught the bait: that is, they are still at the stage of development where they consider 'gay' an insult, which of course means they're also too immature to realize that others don't participate in their game, so somebody denying it is only doing so as a plea for exceptionalism. They have to hammer on that because making people mad or even slightly frustrated on the Internet is the only way they can exercise power in their futile and meager lives.
>>
>>7472975
Both
I don't.
>If you fantasize about them, then what do your
fantasies consist of?
Everything is fair game pretty much.
Maybe ... I just don't care really
Traps - need to look feminime enough
Futas - defenitelly need to have balls (without them it is kinda pointless).
What other fetishes I dont have would be easier to list
Rarely, only if they look feminime good enough
Yes.
>>
Yes and then some

You mean when I look at porn? Who doesn't? But generally as the male because that's what I am. Normally dom but if some sub content gets me going I'm into it.

Generally, having casual interaction in a relationship haha. I like to imagine just making breakfast or something and she comes up behind me and y'know... pokes me. I have a long standing bulge fetish. I die for that shit, especially in lacey lingerie. Also the bulge plays into my exhibitionism kink, domming a cute voluptuous dickgirl into wearing skimpy outfits in public. If I could pull thaf off irl, I could die happy.

That's a tough question. If they say they're a guy, then yeah. Otherwise no. I know this sounds like SJW bullshit, but I really just can't find it in myself to give a shit about it. I just like fucking people I think are attractive, male or female.

I'm not picky. Generally though I like em thick, high test (lol) thighs and ass are a big plus for me. Tits aren't a must, but who doesn't love a big pair of titties?

A lot, and a lot. But I don't really consider futa/trap as a fetish much anymore only because of how involved it becomes in my other fetishes. Exhibitionism, bondage, mind breaking (great in gender benders), and a whole lot more I can't think of right now.

Sure, it's just like anyone. Some I find attractive, some I don't.

Of course! I'm just, y'know, very distracted.
>>
>>7502709
I'm 7501622, what do you mean?
>>
>>7509395
He's either trolling or mentally ill. >>7498158
>>
File: 1490012186119.png (2MB, 1574x1682px) Image search: [Google]
1490012186119.png
2MB, 1574x1682px
>>7472975
Traps, yes
Futa, cock+balls only

As someone fucking them, yah

Pitching anal, frotting

Used to be in denial about it, but it kinda is.
It's the "gateway drug"

Trap, white, thin, small cock, big ass, cute face and cute short hair

Panty fetish, anal fixation. Interaction should be self-explanitory

If it's passable then yah
The idea of it is hot enough too

Yep
>>
File: walk home.jpg (128KB, 800x1306px) Image search: [Google]
walk home.jpg
128KB, 800x1306px
>>7472975
I love futas, want to be a trap.
Oh, already answered.
Usually being degraded, demoralized, beaten, run down continuously and then when I'm near a breaking point just enough tender love is given to make me think there's hope. Rinse and repeat.
Depends. Do you feel gay for liking them? Gayness isn't an attribute others can ascribe to others. It's self ascribed.
Futa- I rotate between three, Tall/strong/curvy/butch, Elegant/womanly/regal, bratty/small/scrawny
Traps? I dunno I just want to be a pretty girlyboy that maeks people lose their minds with thoughts of fucking me.
Mostly BDSM, with a heavy focus on S&M. I like to be hurt.
It's pretty hit or miss, but yes.
Yes, but only if they're dominant. Girls find me an easy friend to have because most are as submissive as I am.

I also am the epitome of masculinity on a physical level. 6'4", 200 lbs, work out every day(mostly), hairy body etc etc. Really I don't care as much about all those things on an intrensic level. I do care that people who see these attributes assume I'm some brute who wants to push girls down to their knees. In reality it's the reverse.
>>
File: 37.jpg (194KB, 1154x1200px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
194KB, 1154x1200px
>>7472975
>futas, traps, or both?
both. a lot.
>self instert?
both/bottom
>fantasies?
see reply post. it's long and specific.
>gay?
yes and no. thinking of orientation in binaries these days is kinda dumb anyways. not in an SJW kinda way, but the Kinsey scale has been around for a while. personally, i put myself at a 2.5 on the Kinsey scale. Liking dicks is a gay tendency, doesn't mean you're 100% gay, but you're probably not 100% straight either.
>Ideal
leggy, tall, 30's, bigger cock than mine, messy bob haircut
>other fetishes/interact
shibari, bdsm, femdom, feet, biting, sweaty, tomboy, spats, hand holding, tennis outfits.
doesn't really bother me if it is or isn't futa. depends on my mood.

side note: i really don't get the humiliation parts of bdsm. i would kill for some good lovey dovey femdom hentai. it's about the power differences and trusting your partner(s) with absolute control.
>IRL
trap: ye. i do trap stuff from time to time myself.
shemale: eh
yes. men, too
>>
File: 31.jpg (200KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
200KB, 1000x1400px
>>7510503
i wish that i were a smallish futa with small, perky tits tied up in red shibari rope while a taller, curvier futa whips me with a cat of nine tails, and a girl about my size teases me.

i hope that the futa will shove her cock into my blindfolded face and mouth when i least expect it. i want her to fuck me in the ass while the girl teases just the tip of my cock in her cunt. i want them to bite me all over my neck and shoulders and back until the skin there is raw. and i want the futa to drain her load into my ass and into my mouth while the girl giggles. not in a humiliating way, but because she finds it cute.

i want this to go on for hours. and when i don't expect it, the girl will take my whole cock in her cunt. and i will have been so aroused and deprived for so long that my brain will liquify from the feeling of her pussy around my cock. and i want my head to be dangling of the side of the bed so that when the girl rides me til i can't think straight, the futa can throat fuck me and tea bag me to her heart's desire. i want them to let me cum as many times as i want after that. i want the girl to sit on my face so i can lick my own semen from her slit and i want the futa to suck it out of my mouth and swallow it.

then i want them to cut me loose and i'll fuck the futa doggy while she 69's with the girl, who will milk the cum out of the futa's dangling cock, so that she can blow me with a mouth full of the futa's cum. i'll then blow my last load into her mouth, now filled with both the futa's and my cum. i'll kneel down to her and we'll kiss until the jizz slithers it's way down both of our throats.
>>
File: thanks 2a.png (667KB, 1027x1047px) Image search: [Google]
thanks 2a.png
667KB, 1027x1047px
>>7510503
>>7510505
good answer

thanks
>>
>>7510503
>>7510505
Thanks for the inspiration.
>>
File: ! (1).jpg (188KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
! (1).jpg
188KB, 550x550px
>>7472975
Wrote a lot... Multipost incoming.

Used to be really into both, but I've tilted away from traps more and more over the years.

Yes, as the dickgirl - but almost only as long as she is the dominant one in the situation. Some domination stuff can be hot as a role reversal, with me being on the receiving end of teasing or light pain.

Strong, muscular, dickgirls getting together with females and making them their breeding bitches and/or wives. Lots of orcs and such. Seldom monogamous; the dickgirls I imagine and self-insert as have too much to give for just one girl.

I understand the arguments from both sides, and from a puritanical perspective, it is gay. You're jerkin' it to someone with a penis - but then everything but solo female content is gay. Traps are just convincing crossdressers, and thusly, gay.
I never understood why people are so reluctant to embrace that it IS a bit gay to fantasize and fap to dickgirls and traps.
>>
File: ! (2).jpg (132KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
! (2).jpg
132KB, 550x550px
>>7511811

If I was going to BE one; tall (around 7"), strong, muscular, big breasts (anywhere at or above a C-cup is fine, really), nice, plump, rump - and an 8-inch long dick, 4 inches in diameter (yes, that IS thick - sue me). I'd like to be rich, too, so that I could pick most any woman I wanted, and pay her to bear me one or more children. I'd have a mansion where the women who wanted to could live with me, and which had staff to take care of all the little kids we'd have.

If I was going to be WITH one; she would be completely female, except for the dick. Breasts; D-cup and above, great ass, long and smooth legs... Thick thighs and wide hips. Dick size honestly doesn't matter; even if she was fucking HUGE, I'd still dominate the shit out of her. Orgasm control and chastity-things (with a lot of edging), public stuff, pain (making her orgasm by roughly massaging her balls was an old favorite fantasy of mine), teasing, bondage- and pet-play... You name it. And who knows, maybe she'd get to use her cock on me once in a while - if she was a good girl for me.
>>
File: 1455693117828.jpg (145KB, 1002x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1455693117828.jpg
145KB, 1002x1280px
>>7511814
Yes. All of my fetishes play into my obsession with dickgirls in some way (see above).

TRAPS; only the really convincing ones. The most male I can go is Frank Wolf. Other ones that I like are lolatrap, lovebird94, mainlyusedforwalking, Princess Alena, and Lunluns (if anyone has an Upstore-account, I can provide links to a lot of her stuff - including autofellatio).
I also have a soft spot for certain fictional male characters; Link, Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist, the latex-suit ninja guy from One-punch Man.

SHEMALES; some. Mariana Cordoba, Mia Isabella, Sabrina Suzuki, Kamillia (or whatever that handsfree-orgasm girl calls herself), Jane Marie...

Basically, of both traps and shemales, I like the ones that either look convincingly female, or have huge cocks - or both... But,
I really don't care for any kind of anal content with traps OR shemales. Some images, scenes, or clips can be hot, but most of the time it just... Doesn't work for me.

Yes. For me, dickgirls are a fantasy, something to get me off. However, I look at copious amounts of porn, and do not interact with real-world women, because I am depressed. If I were to pursue a female, it would be to start a serious relationship; I don't want to just fuck around, I want it to mean something, to both of us... And, as I am depressed, I feel like I'd weigh her down - and I refuse to burden someone with whom I'm romantically involved with my own baggage.
>>
Futas are just like heterosexual porn, except that the male is removed and his dick is attached to the female. That's why I think they're are appealing, actually. They're females with the male pleasure organ. Maybe straight guys like that because they associate (usually erect) penises with their own pleasure. Just like watching heterosexual porn turns you on because you associate the man's pleasure during sex with yours.

Plus, dicks look different when turned on. Vaginas probably aren't arousing because they always look the same, a woman's vagina will look the same whether she's 8, 50, aroused or not aroused. Dicks, on the other hand, signal sexual spousal when erect, so that's sexy. And boobs and hips signal sexual maturity, so that's sexy as well. Hence futas.
>>
File: 1496795439888.jpg (362KB, 1396x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496795439888.jpg
362KB, 1396x2000px
>>7472975
I love futas mostly.
Traps are my niche and they're okay from time to time. Never with futas though. Usually with older men or even other traps.

I don't get self inserting but to me dominant futas and guys are more relatable than the receiving party I guess?

Usually just vanilla sex with futas on females or even other futas. No extreme proportions or /d/eeper fetishes though.

I long stopped caring about that. Especially because 3DPD doesn't interest me. That said I don't get aroused by masculine features. Beards, strong jaws, hairy legs, deep voices and all that isn't for me. I like feminine things. Even muscle girls/futas so long as they're cute with prominent feminine features. Like Amazon from Dragon's Crown.

Thicc girls, muscle girls, group sex, yuri, anal, feet etc. I don't know, all of that seems like vanilla fetishes which are orbiting the futa core.

No. I can't get into it. Even if they have feminine faces they're still 3DPD guys. Fantasy 2D plane spoiled me.

Some. Still >3DPD

I mostly agree with this viewpoint >>7512608
>>
>>7511230
Manifest Destiny dat ass
>>
File: Flaccid_futanari_sluts13.jpg (207KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Flaccid_futanari_sluts13.jpg
207KB, 850x1200px
Both, but I'm very much into traps as of right now.

Most of the time when I think about traps I'm the dom, because I want to be in control of when they're allowed to climax.

I often think about a trap seducing me and telling me they want me to fuck them. Futas on the other hand, usually push me against a wall and fuck me and force their dick into my mouth at one point.

Yes and yes. Futas are most of the time the dominant party, fucking and breeding. Traps are males in feminine clothing, and you're most likely going to suck their dick.

Futa: huge breasts I can squeeze and suck on, a dick that could probably choke me if they decided to throat fuck me and make a bulge in my neck and thighs for days.
Trap: about 5'6", a little bit of a chub to them, and dark hair at ear level. I love tight pants so that's a must, and a crop top exposing their lower torso. I am enamored with asses, so an ass I can grab and rim for hours. Now the important part, a smaller dick that would probably be swollen after being erect. Like I said, I'm very much into traps right now.

I'm into incest for both, scat/piss for futas since they're mostly the tops, bondage for traps so I can hear them scream when I fuck them, and one of my biggest fetishes is DD/LB/LG. that goes for both.

Absolutely. Shemale porn is one of my go to's and traps are usually very cute and submissive.

Yeah, I'm pansexual so I go for anything I find interesting. Women are great and I love breasts so yeah.
>>
>>7481201
Are tentacle like that something we can buy?
Like straight when wet and hard when water is on it?
>>
File: 1466796638112.jpg (890KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1466796638112.jpg
890KB, 1200x1600px
>>7472975
More traps than futa.
Mainly as the top, but sometimes the bottom.
Finding an extremely passable trap, making out with them, 69ing, than gently fucking them.
It's sort of in that grey area. Very much not straight, but not completely gay.
One that could easily pass off as a girl, voice and everything.
>What other fetishes do you have? How do
they interact with this one?
Love anal and light bondage, so very subby traps fit the bill perfectly.
Not really. Even the most passable traps sound like men.
Very much so. Honestly it's only occasionally that I'll fap to traps.
>>
File: c478d09d5d3ed7f7348950f9fb2ced4f.jpg (476KB, 800x1318px) Image search: [Google]
c478d09d5d3ed7f7348950f9fb2ced4f.jpg
476KB, 800x1318px
>>7472975
Futa; I don't find traps attractive.

If it's futa on futa, then I imagine as being one of them. If it's futa on female, I usually go for the female. On both cases I'm usually the sub party.

Gentle domination, I enjoy the idea of taking it rather than giving. Gangbangs, with hung futas all around me, loads of cum, spitroasting, etc.

I honestly don't care if it's gay or not, I enjoy fapping to whatever I do. If it's gay, then it's gay, I'll keep fapping. Maybe I'm in denial, who knows.
Also if I hear someone questioning whether futa is gay, I pretty much automatically assume that it's some troll.
>>7505776 said it the best.

A tall girl, who's self conscious about her height and needs occasional emotional support. I think I'm projecting...

Futa obviously, though I'm not sure if it's an actual fetish.
Incest, is a big turn on, not IRL though. Getting fucked by my hung big sis or mother.
Symbiotes. I love the idea of the suit, it would transform the user or the suit itself into a futa overtime.
Slight pregnancy fetish, doesn't matter if it's futa or not. Birthing itself does nothing to me. Also oviposition.
Loads of cum, I'm talking a bathtub where you could swim in.
Dicks and balls in panties, skirts, lingerie, bikinis, skimpy clothing, etc.

Generally no, though there are some exceptions. Mostly the problem is that IRL you can't perfectly remove all the masculine traits, and I start to subconsciously scan for any masculinity. Dick and balls itself aren't a problem, quite the opposite.

Yes, futa is just a fantasy.
>>
the ratio of words to dicks is quite bad
>>
File: IMG_8934.png (435KB, 572x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8934.png
435KB, 572x898px
>Do you like futa, traps, or both?
Mostly just futa, but particularly feminine (or particularly hung) traps can leave me really turned on as well.

>Do you self-insert?
All over the place. Sometimes not at all, sometimes in the futa's place, sometimes in the woman's place in futa-on-woman or the man in man-on-futa. Never as a receiving male though, that's not my thing.

>Do you fantasize about them?
Yes, the idea of being one or being with one. Both are enticing, hard to choose whether I'd want to give up my male body (which I'm fairly happy with) to have the body my futa partner would have.

Depends on the context. Futa on woman is as straight as you can get (even more so since you're not imagining the guy), while futa on futa or futa on male is pretty gay. Really, no matter whether it's trap or futa, if the focus is specifically on someone with a dick getting plowed by another dick, it's gay.

>Ideal futa/trap?
Literally the same as my idealized girl, but with a thick, smooth, meaty cock of over 8 inches. Hourglass figure, rocking tits, poundable ass... and a huge cock. What's not to love?

Not any really interesting ones. Mutual growth, the idea of "growing" sexier, is a big one, but it interacts well (if only there were more mutual ones instead of just the girl :/) I would also consider myself a switch, which works out well since a lot of futa work centers around the power dynamic between two people with a cock and high libido.

>Do you find IRL shemales/traps attractive?
On rare occasions. Usually requires them to attractive in either a female or feminine male sense to work, otherwise it's a little bit of a turnoff. Not really attracted to males otherwise.

>Are you attracted to real females?
Of course. Futa is more of a fantasy than anything, and a way of welding my fetish for large cocks to my normal attraction to women.
>>
>>7472975
Both, becouse i'm a bit bisexual, but more futa (with balls, no vagina)
Usually fucked by.
No, i dream that they are woman-based creatures,with part of male body.
Big cock, muscular body. Something between Dmitri and aka6.
Not rly, coz they are still male-based and I can't unseen their male prats like the ratio of frontal bones, or male muscles.
Of course.
>>
File: mah nigga.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mah nigga.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>7495804
>An 18-30 inch or so cock and a nice, juicy set of balls the size of melons
>She may or may not cum spontaneously
>he's so horny and overproductive that she has to drain her massive balls many times every day. She's shy and nervous about her endowments, but she just can't ignore her urges, and they're probably too big to hide

Damn, you basically described to a T how I like my futas. Mah nigga.

It's too bad stories and images are relatively hard to find, and most of it is furry related.
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 118

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.