[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose Your Own A/d/venture General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 81

File: Seven Sexy Sins CYOA v1-4.png (4MB, 1200x9477px) Image search: [Google]
Seven Sexy Sins CYOA v1-4.png
4MB, 1200x9477px
Please don't rollpost, use this instead if necessary (although it rarely is): https://www.random.org/

Previous thread: >>7460695
>Programs you can use to make CYOAs of your own
Gimp: https://www.gimp.org/
SAI: https://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/
CYOA Maker: https://github.com/ogkloo/CYOA-Maker

>CYOA archives and Image Resources
http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>7465366
>All men suddenly shrink to one inch tall
you just destroyed society
>>
File: interactive CYOA.png (268KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
interactive CYOA.png
268KB, 1200x1800px
I really like this one. It encourages people to comment and expand on each other's choices. With that being said, here's my choices:

>Worldy Change
All men suddenly shrink to one inch tall

>Immortality

>True Love
Some sexy wolfgirl like Holo
>>
>>7465379
Did you set it to the cyoa and then try add an image of your waifu without realising it wouldnt have the cyoa anymore?
>>
File: master 2.jpg (416KB, 1004x1500px) Image search: [Google]
master 2.jpg
416KB, 1004x1500px
>>7465387
Yes (-_-)
>>
File: master.jpg (421KB, 1004x1500px) Image search: [Google]
master.jpg
421KB, 1004x1500px
>>7465377
Oh come on, it wouldn't be THAT bad
>>
>>7465413
you just made all men incapable of physical labour and even opening a door into an impossible task. Everything just stops dead. A better change would be that women can shrink and unshring men at will for as long as they wanted.
>>
File: master 3.jpg (457KB, 1004x1500px) Image search: [Google]
master 3.jpg
457KB, 1004x1500px
>>7465427
Oh, that makes sense. Duly noted, will take into account next time.
>>
>>7465379
First time giving it a shot without filling someone else's in beforehand. Make it lewd!

>Transformation
Into a toy. Actually, I'd like anon to decide the exact kind of toy; it can be a normal children's toy or a sex aid.

>New body
20 years old girl, picrelated.

>Magical item
A wand that grants the 'Power/magic' option. And the power is: to change people into what they think would be their most desired sex partner, be it a human or some fantasy creature, or even an object.

>Monkey's paw wish: I wish to be a magical girl!
>>
Oh hey, Pervy Superhero got updated: >>>/tg/53658555
>>
>>7465448
Dang it! You beat me to linking my own cyoa! :D
>>
>>7465379
New Body - Late Teens/Female/Blonde and super busty. Don't have any relevant images saved, so I'll let anon fill in the details if desired
Power/Magic - The ability to prevent my physical condition/health/etc from deteriorating regardless of how well or poorly I take care of myself
Transformation (1 point)
Money
Monkey Paw Wish - I want to live in a more exciting world
>>
File: srchaos.jpg (87KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
srchaos.jpg
87KB, 894x894px
>>7465458
You can keep your body from deteriorating or even aging, but your body will randomly change forms about once a day. You'll always be a healthy youthful super busty late teens blond female, but all other details about you will change, and you're friends might not recognize you unless you tell them about your condition.

Everyone else in the world also suffers from this condition, meaning every day everyone you know will appear differently from how they did the day before.
>>
>>7465443
After your good, if lewd heart was noticed by a magical fairy, you have attained levels of power that you could probably imagine, but probably wouldn't. Her spell has transformed you into an attractive young woman, but whenever you orgasm you are transformed into an even more beautiful sex doll in a magical girl outfit. So beautiful, in fact, that even without seeing you evildoers and criminals are drawn to you. When they inevitably fuck your unmoving form, you will find that you have become human again, and they have become that which they desire most deeply, along with having a change of heart. Sure, you might not be the most glamourous magical girl, but you're making the streets safer one oversexed dragon at a time.
New Body
>Pic Related
Royalty
Power/Magic
>Ever growing intelligence.
Monkey Paw Wish
>I wish that everybody does what I want them to.
Thanks to whoever does it!
>>
File: shocking, I know.jpg (163KB, 319x1195px) Image search: [Google]
shocking, I know.jpg
163KB, 319x1195px
>>7465472
The god of dick-hating decided that the world was a bit of a sausage fest, so he chose to eliminate all dicks, in every form. Dicks on people? Gone! Dildos shaped like dicks? Removed! Mushrooms and artwork that looks a bit too phallic? Pulverized!

Even the knowledge and memory of dicks itself is destroyed. No one has a problem with the transformation, because the god of dick-hating destroyed any memories they had of them having a dick, and so they don't miss them.

Also, the world is dying. No more dicks means no more babies, and while a few scientists are trying to find a way to procreate, they are having trouble as they don't even remember what penises or semen is! Most people are unconcerned by this, because to them, this is how things have always been. Within a few generations the world will likely be empty of all humans.
>>
>>7465379
>New Body
A very cute lesbian girl that by all accounts looks very average save for some significantly larger than normal breasts and ass.

>Worldly change
All humans are female

>Worldly change (since extra point)
Humans no longer need to be born. They simply appear.

>Worldly change
All humans are sexually attracted to females and the female form

>True Love
I'll go with my waifu, Chiaki Nanami (pic related). She's a cute, kindhearted, curvy, slightly weird and perhaps on the spectrum girl who has an obsession with video games and has immense skill with them. She rants against the casuals and is a great critical thinker, as well.

>Monkey Paw Wish
I wish for no dicks to exist at all ever.

>>7465379
>all men shrink to 1 inch tall
The world reacts to this change incredibly positively. Many women are disappointed at first, but eventually grow to love all kinds of body exploration and the ability to keep men as pseudo-pets. Men do still have rights, but they're not taken quite as seriously, since they're also unable to work. As a side-effect, the traditional Male-Female couple is replaced with an FFM threesome (since most men can't entirely please women now). Some couples even hoard several tiny men to themselves. Inventions to stabilize the breasts are soon invented to utilize breast-carrying as a common form of tiny-man transportation.

>Immortality
You gain double time spent in physical contact with a woman back as extended life. Triple if in contact with the genitals.

>Some sexy wolfgirl like Holo
The flaw is that your sexy wolfgirl gf constantly belittles you in public, even when you ask her to stop. Heck, it won't even be very sexual in nature, though she will also include sexual stuff in it from time to time. In private and at her home/friends' houses, she's as sweet as can be, but in the general public, expect her to pretend like you're just a burden to her. She will occasionally mention she wishes she could shrink you smaller, also.

>>7465504
ha.
>>
>>7465504
And that's why we love Electric Fence Pence
>>
>>7465448
I was still hoping for Mouth/Breasts/Anal power sources, but oh well. I'll just continue playing around with those ideall on my own. Girthica the Glutton-Ass rebuild (formerly GiantAss) will take some time to build thanks to all the additions...

That transformative super-threat is certainly dubious, despite the lack of explanation. It can be presumed as a lure into an orgasmic orgy with the populace and disperse their powers and waste time. A subtle threat of many implications. Thought it was only going to be a small transformative choice and nothing this major.

Unfortunately being constantly tempted by slutty traps a risk I'm willing to take.
>>
>>7465540
I look forward to your revised build!
>>
>>7465556

Does anyone have the trap maid cyoa? it's great
>>
File: ogre.png (394KB, 780x862px) Image search: [Google]
ogre.png
394KB, 780x862px
>>7465443
You can transform into a kid's toy, and can even move around in toy form, but you operate on Toy Story logic. No moving or transforming while people can see you, if someone decides to keep you with them you could be stuck like that for a while.

You gain your magic wand and become a magical girl, but they only work while in toy form. The good news is that your toy form is a magical girl toy, so if children play with you and pretend to use your magic they might end up accidentally transforming themselves or their parents.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (2MB, 2250x3250px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
2MB, 2250x3250px
>>7465352
There should be a CYOA where you're forced to combine fetishes, a lot of them so that you'll be forced to pick something that you don't like with it. Maybe you like futa and yanderes but then you you're forced to take fat fetishism, or you like lactation and gas but you're forced to take giantess. I don't know how we would go about that though.
>>
File: lewd2.jpg (2MB, 2250x3250px) Image search: [Google]
lewd2.jpg
2MB, 2250x3250px
>>7465812
>>
>>7465812
>you'll be forced to pick something that you don't like with it
nah
>>
File: lewd3.jpg (1MB, 2250x3250px) Image search: [Google]
lewd3.jpg
1MB, 2250x3250px
>>7465815
>>
File: lewd4.jpg (2MB, 2250x3250px) Image search: [Google]
lewd4.jpg
2MB, 2250x3250px
>>7465818
>>7465817
Come on, drawbacks are a common thing in CYOA's. Heck, there was even a CYOA that had fetishes as the drawback.
>>
>>7465448
>>7465556
Battle 2gud, but I want more than become an absolute sex behemoth.

Girthica the Glutton-Ass (Villain - Penis; Oversexed Hung Trap - Storage:Ass)

1:12 Restrict:Orally, Restrained, Enhance Production, Hypno-Junk, Sticky, EdgeAmp, Force Denial, Alt. Discharge:Body-Sweat(Ass/Pits/Foreskin/Balls), Share-Care, Reabsorp, Controlled Release, WasteNot,
2:12 Elastic:AssFocus, ShockAwe, Nutrilicious, Storage:Balls, Swimmers, Prehensile:Pit/Ass-Hair
3:24 ComApart, Perpetual, Generator, OpenTap, SeedBearer, HoleVuln, PowLeak, Adaptive
Tool:EraseRing - Krypton: Cumingtonite - Threats:BeautyContagion, The Fucking Dead
Allies: Trupta:Traps, Barbara, Coochella - Adversari: MilkMaids, Lily
Nemesi: Double-Team, GooYou(Prob-Manip:Big Milky Titty Buffer-Womb of Rebirth)
Scientist, Specialty:Absorption - Advanced Accessible Hidden Mobile Interdimensional (Underground Train)
1:9 Sustenance, Ageless, Supa Reflex, Teleport, Ingest, TrueSight, Flight, Tantalize, Pheromone Manip.
2:10 Strong Magic Resist, Strong Psychic Resist, Dyna-Cam, Neutralize, Get Sprung,
3:21 Thermal Immune, Toxin Immune, Supa Strength, Supa Speed, Precog, Growth/Shrink, Irresistable
4 Prob-Manip

Ultra:Perfect Heal, Physically Immutable, Energy Drain, Fusion

Ass-Bind Stacks:Tantalize(Preparation), Sticky Situation, Prehensile Anus Hair, Super Strength+Growth, Irresistable(Rimming/Sniffing), Pheromones/Get Sprung, Perfect Heal/Physical Immutability, Energy Drain

Decided to retire old plans of web-butt as the immutable prehensile body hair is basically a more lewd and fitting solution, not to mention the extreme sticky factor. Sweaty power leak is more about dispersing energy everywhere as opposed to a concentrated stream, with a lot of defense stacks mixed in. Even if I lack immunity I still nudged in everything to aid threat perception; minus danger sense. Most of my build is just indirect attacks, temptation, and survivability. Perpetual is extremely handy.

Does spit have to be oral?
>>
newest version:
https://pastebin.com/cQDV87ZP

Still looking for new content, balance fixes, and typo corrections. Also needs a better shape of orange for the corruptions, if anyone has one to recommend.

longer term point: I want more of the little symbols (like the punishment star thing) if anyone knows how to write those
>>
File: zjgdhf.png (704KB, 1599x1059px) Image search: [Google]
zjgdhf.png
704KB, 1599x1059px
>>7464416
Maybe a cool idea would be for some sort of multi breasted multi armed person (maybe even a lamia) that doesn't have complete control over her arms/tail and they have lewd minds of their own could be cool. Would work good for some sort of mage or multi-armed fighter
>>
>>7464416
Didn't realize that a new thread had started before I posted this, so here it is again.

>An incubus (unsure of how to differentiate from the succubus)

Succubus is in it for her own pleasure, but hates being tied to only the idea of sex. Incubus is the opposite, very much not about pleasure, even his own, but loves to get females pregnant. A prodigious warrior, he uses his monstrous strength to protect the females he has claimed as his. Drawbacks is that he can't stop himself from mating with a female if they are in a compromised position, even your own party. Anyone that is pregnant will also gain increased strength for the duration of the pregnancy, but birthing his children can be hard and usually as soon as you are done, he's going to be putting another one in you. His children never stick around, a portal to hell opening to take them as soon as they are born. His dream is to be surrounded by the cry of a hundred girls pregnant with his children.
>>
>>7465839
A) nice build
B) with alternative discharge you can make any fluid come out of anywhere
>>
>>7465821
Good drawbacks means getting more than you bargained for of something you like. No one's gonna get any enjoyment out of being forced to pick stuff that does nothing for them. Unless specifically have a fetish for being forced into stuff that disgusts you, which just means you're getting what you like in a roundabout way.
>>
>>7465916
I meant orally as in applying spit's effects to liquids other than saliva, such as sweat. In which case, replacing flight with a paralytic venom would ineffectually poison the well as the resistances also kick in, but Energy Drain would counter that and leave them vulnerable to the liquids they've consumed. Also forgot a clarification that is unnecessary to state; the super strength applies to ass as it's a muscle.

I ran out of space to type earlier, but annoyingly I can't say this is a 100% chance of survival. Double Team scares me, as they get to merge mind and body I'd be stuck as their majestic yet voracious ass. Mental Perfection would be a curse rather than a blessing. GouYoo would be a constant nuisance to the point I may as well have chosen Andromeda for a slightly better chance victory conditions. I was thinking with my dick as I thought of opposite slut being a petite big titted bitch, accidentally and stupidly merging with her then ascending to the realm of a Futa Sex Goddess that either grants new freedom to souls or entraps souls forever. Which I'm sure you get too many of those littering the place.

Might try making a World-Fucker build since Battle is just too damn strong.
>>
>>7465812
RYOA Mode, rolling 4 times for each placement instead of 2.

Main Benefits
>5, 20, 50, 75
Immunity
Carefree
Strength
Read Minds.

Alright, pretty good starting kit. Blanket immunity abound and no unexpected surprises from friends.

Main Side Effects, 11, 30, 44, 73
Aaalright, that's a little different, but makes the Immunity and Carefree bits more personally important.
Genderbender->OR-> Futanari
Fertility (If I Want to it's a sure thing, and a sure thing Not to if not.)
Sex Addict: Going to be a little difficult getting used to this.
Aura of Lust: But not as difficult to get help with.

2, 45, 50, 54
Reputation should make that last pair even easier. Should try to at least Somewhat fit the stories though.
Perfect Digestion fits in perfectly with the early effects; pretty much just Human+ for the most part.
Marathon: ....damn. Might need to go hit the gym or join a running club to Find folks that can keep up.
Aphrodisiac fluids should make it easier to keep them coming (back) though.
>>
>>7466135
>
30 Is in Ever Aroused's range, not Fertility's
Also 11 is only Genderbender, the OR just shows mutual incompatibility.
>>
>>7466147
Well damn.
"Or" doesn't make too much of a difference. The constant horny problem explains the addiction really easily though.
>>
>>7465352
I choose Gwyn.

Do you get immortality at all in this cyoa or nah? Can't see why an archdemon would want to fall in love with someone she'll outlive by infinity.
>>
>>7466205
>Implying you won't go straight to your waifu in hell once you die
>>
>>7466205
> Didn't read opening text

Yes, you fool, you have eternal youth and life. Worse comes to worse they get demons to revive you.
>>
File: shower.png (380KB, 816x624px) Image search: [Google]
shower.png
380KB, 816x624px
>>7465352
>Laura is into whatever kinks and fetishes you are into
Ah, but can she fulfill those fetishes is the question? I'm not really benefitting all that much from having a lust demon with the same unobtainable fetish I have.
>>
>>7466216
What fetish? She can shapeshift so unless your fetish involves you dying I doubt she can't fufill it.
>>
>>7465532
True to your wish, the beloved British delicacy Spotted Dick is no more. Several restaurants throughout the UK close down, unable to sell their signature dessert.

Yeah, I would've given you a more serious answer, but holy fuck this was cringy
>>
File: asdf.png (193KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
193KB, 1024x768px
>>7466219
That's a good point. For some reason I assumed the shapeshifting was limited to just normal looks and not changing size and adding appendages.
>>
>>7465448
That's interesting (I like how the smutty powers at the start add to the points available)

I'll go with something much less human, basically a super-powered monster

Slug Queen:
vagina, lust, twisted/oversexed, storage:breasts
breasts D, black eyes, no hair, smooth voice

Modifiers:
Restricted:oral (1:1), restrained (1:2), enhanced production (1:3), hypno-junk (1:4), sticky (1:5), alt discharge:milk (1:6), sharing (1:7), reabsorb (1:8), controlled release (1:9), waste not (1:10), elastic (2:12), nutrilicious (2:14), efficient (2:16), auxiliary:I'm thinking a total of 16 breasts, if that counts (2:18), super swimmers (2:20), Wild Side: slug and earth worm (2:22), prehensile: tentacles (2:24), never not (3:27), perpetual (3:30), generator (3:33), open tap (3:36), seed bearer (3:36), holely vulnerable (3:39), power leak (3:42), lewd learning (3:45), adaptive (3:48)
tools:none
kryptonite: dark seed
adv: milkmaids (2:50)
nemesis: dr robotica (2:52)
allies: Lily (-1:51)
threats: beautifully contagious, the fucking dead, the creep
day job: full timer
HQ: organic, abandoned (-2:49)
side kick: aanbaar (-1:48)
Powers:
Dur: sustenance (-1:47), ageless(-1:46), Strong magic ( -2:44), disease/toxin (-3:41)
Phy: super strength (-3:38)
Psy: Aura vision (-1:37), danger sense (-1:36), telepathy (-1:35), mind reading (-2:33), precognition (-3:30), illusion (-3:27)
Mel: Wall crawl, shape shifting (-2:25)
Range: web:slime glob (-1:24)
Kin: Flora (-1:23), Hydro (-2:21), Geo (-2:19)
Magic: Matter ingestion (-1:18), force fields (-1:17), healing touch (-2:15), energy neutralize (-2:13), portals (-2:11), creation (-3:8), probability (-4,4)
Lewd: all except resize and thought gasm
Ultra: perfect healing, mind control, fleshweaving, immutability, Mental perfection
>>
>>7466227
Body is mostly slug, thanks to an initial use of fleshweaving as part of gaining the powers, 40 feet long with some worm-like ring segments, 8 tits and three tentacles on each side.

The world is ravaged by two major transformation plagues and rape plants, which form the main concerns of heroes, villains, and governments. I work out of a nest built into a warehouse in a small midwestern town working to produce my own transformation crisis, turning people into sex-mad giant slugs. The local town has been fully converted and is full of both the transformed slugs and my more powerful offspring that can turn others. Using the various mind altering abilities and preying mostly on people already effected by the other problems, go largely unnoticed by world powers. Lily, works out of a lab constructed nearby after discovering the strange effects on local plant life from my own powers, and aanbaar is around because the newly altered slugs are great hosts for her own eggs. The milkmaids are after the healing and transformative milk I produce and Dr Robotica is the only major super that sees me as a threat.
>>
File: tumblr_op2e2smrBq1vjkr10o1_1280.png (996KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op2e2smrBq1vjkr10o1_1280.png
996KB, 1280x905px
>>7464416
The biggest problem with this CYOA is that there's no shy, effeminate guys that secretly yearn to be turned into cute, coquettish traps.

That or the lack of Viera. One or the other.
>>
Y'know what'd be the ultimate submissive option? Having your cock stop being sexually sensitive. It'd still get hard (a-achingly hard), it'd still be (non-sexually) sensitive and ticklish (m-more so, even), and there'd still be this really strong sense that you should be able to get off with it, but then you'll never actually get any pleasure from playing it again :3
>>
>>7465352
I'm working on a BBW/SSBBW CYOA. It's text only right now and it's on Google Docs. Here's a link to it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1asdU6nevCPRe5qaHTuMgvd8VeIh-mkeJNcYOJLsA8WM/edit?usp=sharing
If anyone wants, they may suggest or contribute a thing to add to it. It's still a work in progress and I would very much like to see it widely used. Thank you fellow Anons, and please enjoy.
>>
>>7466370
>200lb
>not overweight
Unless you mean overweight by the BBW world's standards
>>
File: lilly.jpg (814KB, 1246x1882px) Image search: [Google]
lilly.jpg
814KB, 1246x1882px
>>7466230
Hope this little sneak peek is a step into the right direction (warning, not yet proof read)
>>
>>7466227
>>7466229
I will admit, the Super Threats are supposed to be something you worry about stopping, not something you use as cover for your own plans. That being said, well done and nice build :)
>>
Anyone can post the Date-a-goddess CYOA?
>>
>>7466370
Could you add an option for her to start actually thin? And maybe you should add choosing her appetite, similar to the way you choose her libido. That'll give more options for active weight gain instead of just a fat waifu.
>>
>>7466533
That's not /d/ and it's Picking-A-Goddess.
>>
>>7465413
Every man operating a vehicle is suddenly both unable to continue operating it and unable to survive the resulting crash. A few thousand people die in the plane crashes alone, then there's the doctor's currently in surgery and the patients currently in surgery, guys walking their dogs down a country road, etc.
>>
>>7465817
>i dont get to chose my perfect imaginary fantasy
>>
>>7466389
200 pounds is actually pretty average for people over 6'.
Now on a 5'6" person, yes, that's overweight.
>>
>>7466728
I am 6'2" and according to him calculators just under 200 is the cutoff for being overweight. That being said BMI was never meant to be exact and doesn't take things like differing amounts of muscle into account.
>>
>>7465812
>Mode: Mad Scientist

>Main Benefits
Immunity (-40)
Care Free (-25) (+10)
Perfect Look (-25)
Long Life (-50)
Reflexes (-50)

>Superior Benefits
Doppleganger (-50)
Shapeshifting (-75)
Eternal Youth (-75)
Fly (-50)

>Main Side Effects
Gender Bender (+25)
Ever Aroused (+35)
Sex Addict (+20)
Feed on lust (+25)
Heat (+20)
Public Whore (+30)
Aura of Lust (+30)
True Name (+30)
Sensitive (+25)
Pavlovian Response (+20)

>Secondary Side Effects
Reputation (+15)
Stretchy (+25)
Blowjob Angel (+25)

>Mutation Side Effects
Fur
Change Skin Color
Inhuman Eyes
Inhuman Feet
Inhuman Ears
Tail

>Superior Malfunctions
Call Sign (+30) (Cat eyes)
Wings (+25)

>Combo Effects
Succubus
Cat Girl
>>
>>7465379
>>7465379
i feel like playing with the idea of addiction today. gimme something neat guys.
>new body, 1 point
girl, early 20's. give me one or more addictions of your choosing (must be edible).

>worldly change, 2 points
first change:
from the moment someone is born, the first type of food they eat they develop an allergic reaction to, the second, they get an addiction to. the level of addiction is random, but can range from something as tame as a chocolate addiction to full blown heroin addict.
second change: a new addiction based economy has been established to satisfy peoples needs

>transformation, 2 points
indulging in your addiction transform you slowly, not indulging in it brings you back to normal.

>monkeys paw
never be unhealthy as a result of fulfilling my addictions
>>
After getting inspired by >>7466370 I decided to try making my own BBW-related CYOA. (You can never have too many!)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GC_xJiaYjdIyrr-l_HeJo1LpWqC_OKOI50WpJ7dIGMg/edit?usp=sharing
Let me know how to improve it.
>>
>>7465379
Congratulations! After decades of virginity you have become a powerful wizard, and with your dimensional-ripping power you have obtained
>Immortality

Unfortunately while you were still getting the hang of interdimensional travel, you phase-shifted into the body of a succubus queen. The universe, abhorring a paradox, resolves that the two of you are one and the same, putting your mind (mostly) inside of her body (mostly). She is tall and ravenously beautiful, with long black hair and dark olive skin. Her breasts and butt are taut and perfectly round, supple and juicy like ripe fruit. Her vagina is tight but extremely flexible, and is constantly dripping lubrication--as is her cock. You aren't sure if she had the cock before you arrived or not, but it's yours now, and as an added bonus her cum, precum, and vaginal fluids are all potent narcotics. Just uh... be careful where you point that thing: you aren't immune to it. It'll take a lot of practice to get used to your
>New Body

Luckily, being a demon lord (lady?) has its benefits: you are now owner and operator of The Den of Mortal Delights, the extraverse's premiere location for godforsaken debauchery. Think the bathhouse from Spirited Away, but for constant and relentless fucking. It is impossible to not be horny in this place, and inhibitions are basically nonexistent. The Den seems to have a mind of its own, luring beautiful young mortals so it may feed on their carnal energies. When they leave their memories of The Den are completely erased, but they are left with a Libido and sexual appetite which can never be satisfied. Those who stay, stay forever, as servants and Slaves of the Den.

You get the distinct impression that it's your job to keep the people coming and the cum flowing, or else Bad Things might happen to you. Welcome to your new
>Magical Realm
>>
>>7465379
Alright, let's try this for the first time...

>New Body
Pic related - 18 year old female.

>Money

>Worldly Changes
People can control their fertility at will
Open relationships and polyamory are considered normal
Casual sex is commonplace

Give it to me good guys~
>>
>>7466405
I recognize this hentai

https://nhentai.net/g/120973/
>>
>>7466822
Well for one I should say not bad, even if fat girl is not quite my cup of tea...
One or two suggestion maybe: as an european, I get lost with imperial measurement, can you put conversions? it breaks immersion having to convert it all the times :D
Do you intend to keep it in text form or do you want to add pics? it would be great !
Anyway good luck with your wip !
>>
>>7466824
Oh whoops I think I misunderstood the concept. Shit. That was a lot to write out on a damn phone keyboard though so I'm not taking it back.
>>
>>7465379
Transformation for 3 points (full pledged tentacle monster with lengthy tendrils for all purposes)
Money
Worldly change (every sentient being will inevitably find it's soulmate)
>>
>>7465812
Roll
>>
>>7465815
Roll
>>
>>7466822
Nice
>>
>>7466370
Skin Color: Caramel
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Pixie
Facial Structure: Sexy
Height: Quart
Weight Class: 200-225 lbs
Consistency: 1
Breasts:1
Butt & Hips: 2
Thighs: 3
Calves: 4
Belly: 5
Back: 5
Upper Arms: 5
Lower Arms: 5
Neck: 5
Face: 5
>Extra Features
Lactation
-Tanks
-Delicious
-Nutritious
-Aphrodisiac
Athletic
Lips for Days
>Personality
Half Full
Pervy
Cool
Tom Boy
Clingy
Cunning
Libido: Predator
Romantic Attitude: Equal
>Fetishes
Top Queen
Toys
>Hobbies & Interests
Lifting
Television
Running
Reading
>Body Mutations
Longue Tongue
Elastic
Quadruplet

Waifu:
In this world she's seen as a small skinny thing that is overshadowed by the larger more "womanly" girls, giving her an inferiority complex. To get more attention her clothes are mainly tight tank tops with shorts or yoga pants to show off the curves she has. She was thrilled to finally find a guy who didn't have a weird loli fetish (man, what would a loli look like here?) that found her size and athleticism as ideal. Because of her body issues she has a nagging worry that a larger woman, or one of her sisters, may try and steal him away from her. As a result she sometimes gets a little clingy and competitive with other women even when he says she's his "waifu for laifu".
>>
>>7466916
>>7466922
Please use random.org to roll.
>>
>>7466822
>Orc (-36)
>No Belly mod
>Breasts G (-29)
>Hips C (-26)
>Thighs D (-21)
>Butt F (-9)
Add-ons
>C (X6) (-3)
>D (-5)
>E (-6)
>G (-5)
>I (0)

Backlash
>Turnabout
>Footfalls
>Booby Trap
>Cursed Down Under
>Chub Dispenser

Yeah, I can live with this.
>>
>>7465448
Sweet, been meaning to try this out for a while. Let's see what I can create.
Penis,Lust,Oversexed,Twisted,Female, Unnatural, badonkadonk, Unnatural, black, to shoulders, restricted, red, mute, balls.
Modifiers:Restrained Donation,Enhanced Production,Hypno-junk,Sticky Situation,Edging Amplification,Forced Denial,Sharing is Caring, Reabsorption, Controlled Release, Waste-not, Phylactery, Multi-membered, Elastic Capacity, Shock and Awe, Nutrilicious Output, Super Swimmers, Wild Side (Horse-Phallus), Prehensile (Grow 2 tentacles and a cat-like tail), Never-Not, Coming Apart, Perpetual, Generator, Open Tap, Hair Trigger, Seed bearer, Power leak, Adaptive Response
Tools: Ring of Erasing
Kryptonite: Rings of Chastasia
Allies/Adversary/Nemesis: The Milkmaids (Nemesis), Barbara (Adversary), Legiona (Nemesis), The Mountaineer (Adversary),Andromeda the Amazon (Nemesis), The Keeper (Ally), Doctor Robotica (Ally), Queen Osmodia (Ally)
Super-Threats: The Horny Games, The Fucking Dead, Beautifully Contagious
Day-job: Full-timer, Prison Guard (Upgrade), Scientist (Upgrade)
HQ: Advanced (Core), Prison, Organic, Residence, Lewd
Powers: All lewd powers, Time Freeze, Portal Creation, Healing Touch, Energy Neutralization, Hydro-Kinesis, Thermo-kinesis, Force blast, Petrifying Stare, Density Control, Invisibility, Shape-shifting, Flight, Super Grip, Mind Reading, Telepathy, Danger Sense, True Sight, Enhanced Mind, Super Speed, Super-Stregnth, Super-Senses, Enhanced Reflexes, Self-Sustenance, Ageless, Astral Projection, Probability Manipulation
Ultra-Powers:Time Dilation, Fusion, Fleshweaving, Magic Nullification, Absolute Mental Perfection, Mind Control, Absolute Physical Immutability.
>>
>>7465920
Which is why lew/d/ pill has the Mad Scientist option
>>
File: 1494353200475.jpg (3MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1494353200475.jpg
3MB, 1200x10000px
An oldie but a goodie.
>>
File: 1494353366606.jpg (2MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
1494353366606.jpg
2MB, 1200x9000px
>>7467114
2/2.
>>
>>7465845
I should probably repost the thing too

1/2

its mostly up to date (minus a few spelling fixes)
>>
>>7467151
2/2
>>
What are the best long-form cyoa's?

something along the line of Slut life or Pervy Super-Person
>>
>>7467076
So, what's your super name and what's your plan?
>>
>>7465456
Question, for the author. With Prehensile. If you say punch someone with your hair. Does it hurt (Yourself I mean)
>>
File: 7633063.png (394KB, 600x950px) Image search: [Google]
7633063.png
394KB, 600x950px
>>7467114
>Instant Girl
I don't feel like being a weird halfway thing, really.
>Plushy
>Mega-Stacked (145)
>Developed (140)
>Built-to-Last (130)
I am now Ryouka from O;N, pic related.
>Full-Scale
>Dual-Classing (120)
I was a bisexual degenerate before, and I am a bisexual degenerate now
>Equals Only (110)
>Powerful
While I definitely like sex, I don't want to be a subby sex-addicted bimbo. That only leads to trouble.
>Terminus Est (90)
>Take Two (80)
Back to the past, with none of those ugly boy memories to get in the way.
>Watashi (70)
>Weebsquad (50)
>Gege/Uni (40)
>Estelle (30)
CHILLING OUT WITH THE CREW IN THE SCHOOLYARD
G and U for operational operation, and Estelle when I feel like doing normal things
>Dildus Maximus (0)
While I will be looking for a cute bf to give titfucks to, I predict I will be spending a lot of time with other females. Besides this is the closest thing to being a futa.
>Feeling Fresh (-10)
>Birth Control (-25)
>Hot in the Cold (-35)
>Hair Affair (-40)
>Flawless Skin (-50)
>Menstrual Cancel (-65)
Quality of life stuff
>Inhuman Style (-80)
The ghost better be /fa/bulous as fuck and call me "daaaahling~"
>Rescue Me (-90)
>Stalkers (-80)
>I Need You (-70)
with Rescue Me, Stalkers is not only 0-cost but also great amusement as all my stalkers break out in a fight to protect me from each other.
>Slippery (-50)
>Invert Commando (-30)
Oh no, my white top is see-through and I can't block my sweaty titties with a bra!
>Whore-or (-15)
>Wake Me Up/Can't Wake Up/Save Me (+15)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C0fxoot-7c
>Faulty Lenses (+25)
Might as well keep these
>Dat Ass (+35)
>Dat Rack (+45)
>Headlights (+55)
Can't hide the thicc
>Emotional (+65)
I'm already like this and honestly this just makes me cuter.
>Bizarre Candle (-55)
Schedule a sleepover with the crew when the nightmares are about to happen, light one of these...
I tried to do this with Gege and Uni but they kicked me out.
>Perfect Cellphone (-25)
>Nanosocks (0)
And these to round it up.
>>
>>7467239
I'd say it depends on your own durability.
If it wouldn't hurt to punch them normally, you may be fine. But, it really would be more akin to punching them with your penis. So, if you want to hit them hard, you should invest in a durability boost
>>
>>7467304
Thanks

Also, sorry about the immediate follow up but this is the last one.

If I take Multi-membered and I have power source vagina and alternative energy source (Lips and Breasts) would I be required to have 2 vaginas, 2 pairs of lips, and 3 breasts. Or just 2 vaginas
>>
>>7467318
technically, how it currently reads, you'd end up with 1 more of each of them, yeah
>>
>>7466834
>Worldly Changes
Your desire to make the world a more "loving" place joined with the desires of many others, and together, they reached an unnamed divinity. Deciding that this timeline could use a little something to spice it up, this god listened to the request, and rewrote history and reality. In this new reality, stray waves from space granted humanity in the 1950's an immunity to STDs, a removal of menstruation and refractory periods, and mental fertility control. As an added bonus, it also improved the general attractiveness of humanity, raising the minimum beauty
With the risks of sex now gone, society altered to be much more accepting of sexualityl. Kissing became the new handshake, sex ed starts much earlier and includes practicing with a partner, and getting your stressed best friend off is considered polite. Not to mention, with all the public sex happening, polyamory and open relationships became common. The average family size is now 4 "parents" and 6 children in the same household. Overpopulation and armed conflict are steadily becoming non-issues, so the world has entered a state of prosperity.

>New Body
As you were one of the voices that roused the unknown god, your personal wish was granted. In this new reality, you're a girl with incredible beauty, and you were born in 1999. High school ended recently for you, and you now live in a fancy apartment in your city (which seems financially better off than you recall). You're the only person you encounter who remembers the old reality.

>Money
You soon found out something even more startling; in your new life, you're a fashion model. Your job will involve modeling clothing, lingerie, swimsuits, maybe even cosplay... all of which will show off your beautiful body and soft curves in popular fashion catalogs. In a few years time, you'll have more money than you'll know what to do with. As for what you do beyond that, that's up to you. It was your wish that made this happen, so have some fun.
>>
>>7466812
>New Body
A scientist researching addictions accidentally creates a virus that alters humanity. The 1st stage of it alters physical appearance over the course of a month; some are changed mildly, like getting shorter, while others get entirely new bodies. You were one of the 0.001% that got genderswapped, turning you into an 8/10 female version of yourself.

>Worldly Change
The virus's 2nd stage induces an allergy and an addiction upon everyone, based on what they ate. For babies, this would be what their first and second consumed foods, but for most people, it became what they recently ate upon being contaminated.
As for you, you end up allergic to beef, and addicted to milk. The source of the milk doesn't matter, but you end up craving it a lot.
As a result of the world's new addictions, money soon became secondary to people getting their fix. Trendy employers began providing employees fixes for their addictions, provided they could be obtained easily. Parents will learn to feed newborns something vile first and something mild second, and the world will begin to settle. At least, for a time...

>Transformation & Monkey's Paw
After 4 months had passed, the 3rd stage finally revealed itself. The more individuals indulged in their addiction, the more they transformed into a monster girl/boy based on their addiction. A person addicted to fish will become a mershark, while someone who craves frosting will become a cake golem. Your addiction means you'll eventually turn into a holstaur, with G+ cup breasts, small horns, and hooved feet. You'll be able to slightly reverse it by skipping milk for a day, but you can't hold out forever. You can't milk yourself, and your own milk won't satisfy your cravings. It's found that the closer a person is to their monster form, the healthier they'll be; but if they stray too close, it will affect their mind. So, if you don't try to fight your addiction, you'll soon be begging for milk, to be milked, and for "male milk".
>>
File: 18f2587af6e6a6bdfe2d95cb38bfdb07.jpg (724KB, 2084x3000px) Image search: [Google]
18f2587af6e6a6bdfe2d95cb38bfdb07.jpg
724KB, 2084x3000px
>>7467521
Ohmygod THANK you Anon, you somehow managed to get like every one of my kinks in there!

I wonder what kind of "photoshoots" I could get into down the line~
>>
>>7467372
>I think I should change that
Hope you do. Could you also add mouth to prehensile for long tongues and maybe no gag reflex? Could use a bit more oral focused stuff.
>>
>>7465352
Give me Wendy/Wrath. Best choice
>>
>>7465379
Alright, since I helped out >>7467521 and >>7467566 , I end up with a total of 7 points.

>Immortality
>New Body
Pic related, a young succubus girl.
>Worldly Change
Demons have invaded Earth from Hell, and started living alongside humanity.
>Sidekick
>Power/Magic x2
The ability to transform the physical appearances of myself and others...
...And the ability to influence the minds of others, and make them follow my orders even if they don't want to.
>>
>>7467114
>>7467116

Transformation: Instant Girl
>Body Type: Athletic
>Chest Size: Girl Size
>Butt Size: Developed (155)
>Hips/Thighs: Substantial (150)
>Height: Protector (140)
>Direction: THE POWER OF YURI
>Dominance Coefficient: Variable (120)
>Libido: Powerful (120)
>Identity: What Change? (110)
>Time/Age: Prime Time (de-age) (100)
>Persona Override: None

>Weeb Squad (80)
>Aki Nanami (70)
>Katherine Suragi (60)

>"Tactical" Visor (glasses) (55)
>Menstrual Cancel (40)
>Feeling Fresh (30)
>Hot in the Cold (15)
>Hair Affair (10)
>Flawless Skin (10)
>Refuse Change (-20)
>Love Life Link (-35)

>I Need You (-25)
>Slippery (-5)
>Lightweight (10)
>Tumbleweed (20)
>Faulty Lenses (Nearsighted) (30)

>Bra Magic (20)
>Perfect Cell Phone (0)

I am become the alpha-onee-san. Thanks to all my quality-of-life beautifications, I have a natural, effortless, statuesque beauty and am near always covered in a sheen that smells lightly of vanilla and lilac.
I retain my poor eyesight, but now with a second pair of glasses that allow me to voyeur at leisure. Being barren and incapable of holding my liquor have become irrelevant as I am both hard-gay and teetotal (as a result of my existing personality).
As I go about my normal routine (now with more server infrastructure knowledge and an added BS in Computer Engineering, or maybe just a Minor), I have introduced three companions. Weeb squad is for weeb interests, getting me out of the house and meeting people, and lewd. Aki is for vidya, and eventually roommate/cuddles. Katherine is for reversing gropes into grapple-hugs and an otherwise "normal" friend.
So I go about my life generally as I did before, it's just now I'm a hot as fuck lesbian with more friends and non-zero amounts of sexual/romantic contact. And I'm physically a few years younger.

And that should be 150 words, which means I can take Melissa's gift. Immortality, infinite knowledge/recreation, and an ageless harem will be mine.
>>
>>7466822
I have a few ideas

-Options for gradual weight gain or other body changes (e.g. starting out very thin but fattening up over time either slowly or rapidly or once certain proportions are achieved having the fat transfered to height)

-More options for body changes and maybe suboptions (e.g. options for increased lethargy or having the bodily effects of pregnancy greatly exaggerated)

-More sexual options that can either help or hinder sex at larger sizes (e.g. increased flexibility or expanded erogenous zones)
>>
>>7467635
>New Body
>(How you got your body / how others react)
After a botched summoning ritual, you are possessed by a succubus. The two of you now share a single body. You can hear her thoughts, though you control your own actions.

As a half-succubus, most cannot see through your glamour, meaning you can appear as an attractive, slender woman to onlookers at will. But when you neglect your sexual appetites, (see Immortality), your glamour fades, as the demon takes control...

>sidekick
>(who / what they are and how they treat you)
They are the person who tried to summon the succubus! This amateur diabolist is the only one who knows your secret, for now… and whats more, he can prove it. He'll playfully use this to manipulate and blackmail you, getting you to do his dirty work. And while he isn’t romantically attracted to you, he’s not above commanding you to do sexual acts for his own entertainment.

>power/magic
>(ability limits / how you recharge)
You cannot influence a person’s appearance in a way that they do not, to a degree, inwardly desire. However, surpassing a desire is not the same as not having it in the first place.The same principle applies to mental changes. You can enact “genie logic” to use their magic in a way they don’t want — e.g., to make a straight guy into a hot girl he desires. You also have an innate sense for what desires a person is repressing.
None of your magic can be used on your summoner “friend” / blackmailer without his purposely allowing it.

>Comment too long, breaking it up.
>>
>>7467635
>>7467736

>Immortality
>(Conditions of immortality / drawbacks)
Feeding on the seed of human males grants you immortality. You need to absorb about 40ML, or 8 average loads to remain immortal and in control of your body, which you can absorb through any bodily contact. If you get too thirsty, your stubborn succubus headmate will take the reigns until satisfied, and she won’t care how and in what ways she fucks up your life and relationships. If you somehow go a full week without feeding, you’ll be dragged to hell where the other failures live, to bred by demons to mother generations of future succubi.

>worldly change
>(How the world reacts)
For a time, the world goes on as normal. The demons walk among us, glamoured to appear Human. They take positions of power and reshape our world behind the scenes.
>>
>>7467114
> Savor the Feeling
Could be kinda interesting and I would want it to be memorable.
> Thin
> Endowed -5
> Developed -5
> Substantial -5
> Stand Tall -5
Average thiccness and tall but only to a "cute" degree
> Dual-Classing -10
Don't want to be completely stop liking girls, but don't want to be full lesb.
> Equals Only -10
I just really don't like the whole dom thing.
> Powerful
More sex?
> Enemy Territory
Fits into the later disadvantages section.
> Continue
I'm just fresh out of high school anyways so I may as not spend points on take two or prime time.
> No persona override
> The Weeb Squad -20
I'm mildly weeb, don't want to move to Japan, own ludicrous amounts of merch, or any other typical weeb shit but have a lot of weeb friends already and do watch more than just a few anime. Also, it's a bulk discount on the petals.
> Contact Corrupt -10
Not really that confident in my own attractive capabilities
> Menustral Cancel -15
NOT dealing with that shit.
> Super Form -20
Seems to be the most useful sort of "utility" extra.
> Hair Affair -5
I highly value my hair and it's a really cheap extra.
> Leave it Behind +25
This will be mitigated by one of the end "extras" and will actually become a sort of benefit, at least in my own opinion.
> I love you +15
> I need you +10
> I want you +15
I'm just very into the over-romanced sort of thing and I'm getting points for it too so why not?
> Tumbleweed +10
Don't want to get preg, I think children are a pain anyway and if I really want a kid, I can just adopt.
> Shrinking Violet +10
Need some more points for the items and I'm just really good at comebacks, don't like putting up with peoples shit.
> Dat Rack +10
I just don't think I would really mind showing off cleavage, I like cleavage.
> Rediscovery +10
Re-experiencing some things could be nice.
> Helpless +15
Shouldn't be an issue, I chose some attraction stuff earlier so getting someone shouldn't be too hard.

Next part will be the "artifacts"
>>
>>7466370
-Ebony skin
-Black hair
-Long, straight hair
-Sexy face
-2 Gallon height
-Deluxe weight
-Priority 1 Consistency
-Priority 2 Breasts
-Priority 2 Butt & Hips
-Priority 2 Hips
-Priority 3 Calves
-Priority 1 Belly
-Priority 2 Back
-Priority 3 Arms (both upper and lower)
-Priority 5 Neck
-Priority 4 Face
-Lactation w/ tanks and viral
-Athletic
-Lips for days
-Fertility goddess

-Clingy, charismatic, feminine, pervy, sweet, half full, motherly, and needy
-Predator libido
-Full dominant

-Cuddling w/ smothering
-Impregnation
-Cross-dress w/ trapify
-Momdom
-Top queen
-Territorial

-Movies, video games (hope she won't mind a console peasant,) anime, art, and writing

-Matriarchy
>>
>>7467748
Cont.
> Meal Ticket -20
Good for getting out of tight situations
> Kaybam -30
Mech keyboard is life, also part of PC master race so this is a good option.
> Nano-Socks -25
Adaptable clothing is pretty nice
> Perfect Cell Phone -20
infinite battery life self upgrading phone is to good to pass up on
> Purse of Holding -35
I'm quite a packrat, making this very useful.
> Magitech Body Wash -15
I've always wanted deodorant that smells like rainfall, and also root beer for some strange reason.
> Perfect Disguise -15
Had some extra points to spend and this seemed cool.

Extra Options
> Melissa's Gift
I need more time to experience this shit.
Here is the required description.

> I have now become an averagely thick girl and am enjoying my eternal life with the weeb squad and am still looking for someone that is deserving of my extra endowments of immortality, enjoying my time at the Academy of Lillies, meeting my fellow former anons outside of 4Chan however I am lonely and want to be loved and hope to have this resolved.
> Academy of Lillies
I'm taking this in conjunction with enemy territory and leave it behind in order to rebuild from their drawbacks, and also slice of life anime irl.
>>
>>7467777
Ok, had an extra 10 points so I'll spend them on a companion.
> Geralyn & Univere
Pairs well with weeb squad.
>>
File: Yandere Cyoa 1.jpg (1MB, 898x4496px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Cyoa 1.jpg
1MB, 898x4496px
>>
File: Yandere Cyoa 2.jpg (1MB, 899x4670px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Cyoa 2.jpg
1MB, 899x4670px
>>
>>7467151
Too dang wide to read comfortably on my laptop.
>>
>>7467900
>having a sup-1080p toaster

No one to blame but yourself m8
>>
File: e0192091e2530ce9c062efe0af7f00d5.jpg (551KB, 1060x1590px) Image search: [Google]
e0192091e2530ce9c062efe0af7f00d5.jpg
551KB, 1060x1590px
>>7465379
>New body
Slim, lightly muscled and somewhat effeminate incubus (pic kinda related; couldn't find a better one)
>Magical realm
Fantasy world full of monstergirls and boys--and incubi and succubi, of course. Home of the being that rules the incubus/succubus race that all members of the race submit to and serve
>Power/Magic
The ability to sense peoples' desires and change my form to match--within reason
>Monkey paw wish
I wish I could seduce anyone, even if they aren't into males
>>
>>7466541
>>>7466541
I like the appetite idea! Wait here!
>>
File: 1385768402220.jpg (302KB, 748x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1385768402220.jpg
302KB, 748x1156px
>>7465379

>New body (1 point)

Trap, early 20s-ish

>Worldly change (2 points)

1. The world's demographics change: 50% of men are now traps, 25% of women are futa and 50% become hyper-fertile breeders/cum dumpsters.

2. Breeder women and trap men now become 2nd class citizens. They're forced to wear slutty clothes, are constantly humiliated, and can only have subservient/sexual jobs like maids, housewives, strippers, whores, etc.

>Transformation (2 points)
I want to transform when someone in the vicinity is attracted to me.

>Monkey's Paw (0)

I want to be the best sissy slut in town.
>>
>>7465812
Took experiment, rolled:
44 - Long Life
53 - Strength
46 - Sex Addict
10 - gender Bender
92 - Bitch
87 - Fuck Addict

I become a long-lived, strong woman who DOES indeed need a man. Should I ignore that need for too long, I'd probably bend my dumb, fuck-brained self over for whatever even seemed like cock. And if that's near a hump-happy dog, there could be problems 9 months down the road...

Maybe I should have chosen my effects instead.
>>
>>7465812
Deal with the Devil
Benefits: Perfect Look, Care Free, Regeneration, Eternal Youth. Standard immortality package, pretty much. Ends up at -125. Rolling for Side effects

29- ever aroused
65- Easy Victim
Still at -65. Rolling more.
55-Heat. (-45)
94-Pavlovian response (-25)
60-Public Whore

Eternal youth and power, at the expense of being a public rapetoy. Could be worse.
>>
File: 1493784471237.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493784471237.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
Help me anon, there is more of these but i didn save them
>>
>>7468287
why would you need them, xam's right there
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>7468287
here you are
mistery box of the first row
>>
File: 3.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>7468296
of the second row i only havew the alfa version sry
>>
>>7468298
and the second mistery box.
>>
File: 4.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>7468301
sry, didn't add the image
>>
>>7468287
#1 is clearly the best. Transhumanism forever.
>>
>>7468304
"I'm omnipotent" "I'm tortured by my past but literally never do anything slightly different" "I respond to innocents being hurt with genocide"
holy shit that's as edgy as it is retarded
>>
>>7460786
Class:
Saint
-------------------
Judgement
Charm : free
Salvation : -1

TOTAL : -1
-------------------
Divine Blessings
Immortality (upgrade) : -3
Holiest of swords : -1
Holy Harem (upgrade) -4
Half-angel (upgrade) -4
Diligence (upgrade) -2

TOTAL : -14
-------------------
Enemies of God
Mortals : -1
The possessed : -1
Witches : -1
Vampires : -1
Undead : -1
TOTAL : -5
-------------------
Companions
Sister Bethany : FREE
Hope and Faith : FREE
Sister Alica : FREE
Sister Anna : -1g
Sister Mercy : -1g
Sister Cathryn : -1g
TOTAL : -3g
-------------------
Base of Operation
Heaven -4
TOTAL -4
-------------------
Mission
The Night queen +1g +3p
TOTAL : +3
-------------------
Drawbacks
Double-edged sword : +2
Holy Prayer : +1
Unfavored enemy (witches) : +2
B'Elannna Beaufort : +2
TOTAL : +7
-------------------
Bestiary (-1g)
Hellhounds : -2m
-------------------
Secrets
none
-------------------
Drawbacks
Stalked : +2
Heroism : +1 , +2m
TOTAL : +3 , +2m

TOTALS : 1g, 0p, 0m

I am the saint that purges the filth from within hellspawn, and I shall guide their redeemed forms onto the path of righteousness. My hold sword shall never be exhausted, no matter how many of them come for me. I shall guard well the holy sisters of the order that aid me in my battles and I shall grant them god's truest pleasures for all eternity. Deus Vult
>>
File: 1490341813056.jpg (90KB, 564x795px) Image search: [Google]
1490341813056.jpg
90KB, 564x795px
>>7467920
Was it lucky or unlucky of you to have contacted none other than the Ruling Demoness with your attempted demonic ritual? Whatever the case, she seems to have taken a bit of a liking to you. Imbuing you with corrupted energies from the other world, she has transformed you into an effeminate, twinkish incubus, pointed horns topping your head and a heart-tipped tail reaching out above your rear. As an incubus, you are capable of performing a ritual to transport you to the home of such demons, a fantasy world filled with monster girls/boys of all kinds. In this realm the demonic traits of your appearance cannot be hidden, but they may be obscured in your home world. In the fantasy world, you may also manifest the ability to transform yourself according to people's desires, though you must remain male no matter how effeminate you become. Even as a male, you are capable of seducing people regardless of their sexuality so long as you change to match their desires - but because your wish wasn't 10 words or less, this comes with a major flaw: your seducing power cannor be turned off, and those in contact with you may forcibly alter your form. You also cannot cum until your partner(s) have, or until they give you permission.
>>
File: 1494229935770.jpg (531KB, 1600x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1494229935770.jpg
531KB, 1600x1552px
>>7468705
And now my turn, with bonus points for creativity and filling in another's choices!

>Transformation (3)
A cute anime loli!
>Immortality (2)
>Magical Realm (2)
A light-hearted fantasy realm with various silly rpg tropes.
>Monkey Paw Wish (0)
I wish to have fun and make lots of friends!
>>
>>7468727
>Transformation
You can only attain this new form by spilling the blood of a virgin atop an active volcano's peak. The virgin can also be any type of animal, duration unlimited until you become dirty either physically or mentally. Dirty mind is lost when you next transform into Loli, replaced with only the murest, most kind thoughts.
>Immortality
You are true immortal and shall never die. However, time will feel like it is going twice as fast for you in every possible way.
>Magical Realm
You have to buy access from a shady dealer who is always in a nearby alley-way when you wanna find him, equivalent to $2^x in price, where x is the number of times you've been to the realm. In the realm, your regular form is a nobody that nobody cares about unless you manage to do impressive things/make connections. In your Loli form, you are vilified as horrible demoness from the bowels of the land who slaughters innocents for immortality. Demons will worship you and while no real harm will come to you in this world, villagers will probably spit on you. You will automatically be ejected back to Earth after 1 Earth calendar year.
>Monkey Paw
Your friends are all normies who think you are excessively weird. They don't give a shit if you're a normal person or loli-form and never have time to do anything with you because they're getting married, are working, having a big party, or are going on clubbing and they can't bring a little girl along, etc.
>>
>>7468423
Yeah, guess she needs somebody to volunteer to be her handler
>>
Can Coochella's magic go through Magic Nullification?

I know she can go through Strong Magical Resistance but I am unsure about the ultra version.
>>
>>7467230
(was actually gonna have this stuff in that post, ran out of space and time)
The Scientific She-Stud!
Since my visibly, extremely changed body would be hassle to hide, going straight into full-timing is an obvious choice. Since I can be in multiple places at once, in both a literal and metaphorical sense, simply heroing isn't all I end up on the payroll for. I also run an advanced facility that takes in a few select villians and does extensive testing on them. And that some of the tests seem more for my pleasure than any data...well, who's anyone to question me?
Because I am, myself, pretty immune to harm, I can really only be captured, with effort. Thus, in return, I always go for inflicting just captures. This is typically done using Overflow to increase my considerable cum production even higher, then hydrokinetically controlling the resulting tidal wave, and thermokinetically freezing the cum into restraints. Thus, the Ring of Erasing, to clean up the cubic yards of leftovers.I frequently make use of Fusion and Coming Apart to multiply my ability to use non-physical powers, effectively granting me a sizeable extra reserve of energy to call on. My wide, varied mix of powers, some fairly open-ended (shapeshifting, portals, fusion, fleshweaving, mind control) combined with my incredibly rapid energy regeneration that lets me use them with great abandon usually means I come out ahead, even against nemeses I can't directly effect with my powers. Danger Sense, Reflexes, Speed, and Time Stop help ensure getting the drop on me is nigh-impossible. Dr. Robotica's assistance within my lab's computers has proven a very useful partnership, as has mutual agreement with The Keeper (I get the occasional girl to fuse with for a boost, he gets the occasional infusion of a strain empowered by Seed Bearer).
>>
>>7467151
Is you use Duplicator on food and eat it, will it still provide you with sustenance or will it disappear as your digesting it?
>>
>>7467304
If you have "Restricted Infusion" and multiple power-fluids, can you choose a different infusion type for each fluid, or are you required to pick just one for all of them?
>>
>>7467114
>>7467116

Start 160
Instant girl
Body: Average
Chest: Endowed 155
Butt: Massive 145
Hips: Built to Last 135
Height: Full Scale
Direction: Dual Classing 125
Dominance: Variable 115
Libido: Powerful
Reception: Terminus Est 95
Time/Age: Take 2 85
Persona: Watashi and Butterfly 65
Companions: Sato Chinaka, The Weeb Squad, Kat 25
Minor Abilities: Contact Curruption, Tasty Beverage, Fresh Feeling, Birth Control, Flawless Skin -30
Flaws: Vocal Limiter, Faulty Lenses, Dat Ass, Dat Rack 10
Magic Items: Bra Magic 0
>>
>>7468965
If she's a Nemesis, definitely.
Otherwise, it's a "maybe". She may team up with a nemesis, find some kryptonite, or maybe she figures out a work-around; like maybe she puts a forcefield just above your erogenous zones so you can't get any sensation from physical contact or hexes all your clothes to edge you or enchants all your other allies and adversaries to be obsessed with preventing you from getting off.
Regardless, the longer she is denied, the more desperate and creative she'll get.
>>
>>7469036
You can pick different ones if you like.
>>7468970
Nice! How do you plan plan on addressing your Nemeses? You've got a group of sex ninjas, a hive mind of possessed Supers, and an army of magically enhanced Amazons after you.
>>
File: 1496173643071.jpg (214KB, 850x793px) Image search: [Google]
1496173643071.jpg
214KB, 850x793px
>>7465379
>New body
A female demon with red skin.
>World change
Sexy demons and succubi starts appearing all over the world.
>Power
Anyone who sees me considers me the most beautiful and sexy person there is. Regardless of who they are. No human could hope to compare to me.
>>
File: Sexy girl 2.jpg (98KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy girl 2.jpg
98KB, 1024x768px
>>7467114
Instant girl, happens while I'm asleep
Thin with Fitness (Runner mode)

/Starting points 160\

Endowed Chest size -5, Developed Butt Size -5
Substantial Hips/thights -5, Stand tall Height -5

Dual classing -10
Variable Dominance -20
Powerful Libido -0

/110 Points left\

Enemy Territory -0 Take Two -10
Watashi -10, Butterfly 10
Karen Iruga -10
>Really helpful with Enemy Territory and Leave it all Behind.

/70 points left\

Contact Corrupt -10
Dildus Maximus -30
>For lonely times
Tactical Visor -5, Feeling Fresh -10
Menstrual Cancel -15, Birth Control -15
>Mostly for immunity
Hot in the Cold -15, Hair affair -5
Flawless Skin -10, Refuce Change -20

/-80 points left\

Wereboy +15, Roll the dice 2 and 3 +20
Lopsided +20, Leave it Behind +25
Mixed Signals 1 +10, Dat Ass +10

/20 Points left\

Perfect Cell Phone -20

1. Melissa's Gift (150 words description)
4. Flowery Fate (I am lonely and just want to be loved)

*Tears up the form*
>>
>>7467114
>>7469357

200+ words for Melissa's Gift

At first, I thought this was just some scam or joke. For fun, I truthfully filled in the form.
I never expected this to actually happen, but it actually did!
Not only was my transformation pretty painful, I also happen to lose the old life I had and had to attend High school again!
With only my memories, my own money and the extra 10k to live with, I had to build up a new life.

I'm thankful of Karen Iruga about many things. but I'm mostly thankful that she allowed to stay at her home.
At school, I get a lot of attention from the other students from both the girls and boys, I can't really blame them.
During Full moon, I'm forced to stay home because of my transformation into a Trap. Luckily, Karen also goes to the same school and brings me the homework.

Although my Libido is Powerful and my Dominance Coefficient is Variable, It switches every day, which can really fuck up my day.
It's especially annoying when going into overdrive, but luckily I've got my Dildus Maximus to keep myself in check during class. Or maybe some boy/girl that I’m interested in.

Karen does seem to be interested in me, but I’m going to wait until she takes the initiative.
>>
>>7465379
Holy shit this is fantastic

>>7469335
>New body
>A female demon with red skin.
>>Your new body appears inside your old one, making it explode in a bloody mess while you are out at your mother's birthday dinner in olive garden (or insert whatever mediochre public place you mother would like drag you to)

>World change
>Sexy demons and succubi starts appearing all over the world.
>>The same thing happens to your mother. Not some fantasy idealized milf from your mayan calendar illustrations, your real world mother.

>Power
>Anyone who sees me considers me the most beautiful and sexy person there is. Regardless of who they are. No human could hope to compare to me.
>>Also applies to other succubi, and you're now sitting across from your mother, as well as all the rest of your family. In Olive garden. Have fun!
>>
>>7468168
>New body (1 point)
>Trap, early 20s-ish
>>It's your friend's birthday party at an outdoor bar. The music is too loud to let you understand what people are saying, but there's something special going on. Some men in dupont uniforms are handing out shots of something, who the hell knows what. You chug 12 of them because they're fuckin' tasty. You wake up in the morning with all your gainz gone, you look like a fucking 12 year old boy that was put on a stretcher and someone died your goddamn hair purple. What the fuck

>transformation
>I want to transform when someone in the vicinity is attracted to me.
>>That's not how the rules work, so by violating them you always transform into something the person looking at you doesn't like. Gay men look at you and you turn into a hot chick. Gay women look at you and you turn into a fantastically hot twink. Bisexuals look at you and you turn into a dog. You will always be gloriously beautiful, but no one will fuck you because you're not their type

>Monkey's Paw (0)
>I want to be the best sissy slut in town.
>>You become so perpetually desperate to satisfy the sexual needs of others that it consumes you, you wander around the town offering yourself in increasingly desperate ways to everyone you see, but none will take you due to your transformation curse. Eventually you are jailed for being a nuisance, where finally people will touch you out of sheer desperation. You spend a lot of time as a goat.
>>
>>7469335

The Demonic Invasion

Without warning entities that would be recognized as demons began to appear in populated areas around the world. Authorities are at first unable to apprehend or eliminate these creatures until holy water and materials blessed by the church are used. With blessed armor and weaponry soldiers are able to eliminate demonic threats.

The revelation of the existence of the forces of hell and divine intervention cause massive social upheaval and surge of power in the church. Religious zealotry becomes common leading to a declared holy war against the demons and those that serve them. An unfortunate effect of the religious movement is the rapid reversal on gay marriage and rights with the community as a whole being targeted.

Separation of Church and State becomes non-existent in the new world order and religious fundamentalism quickly grows. An international task force is created to monitor new incursions and eliminate demonic threats. Those demons not killed are taken for interrogation and experimentation before being eventually executed.

If you are lucky you may find a heretic willing to risk the wrath of the church to keep you with them. You cannot appear in public without quickly drawing the attention of the holy orders.
>>
>>7465352

Gretel is literally the only not-fucking-terrible-somehow choice
>>
>>7465379

Immortality 2 (3)
New Body 1 (2) - Pretty much based off of Gal Gadot
Royalty 2 (0) - Queen
Monkey Paw 0 - Women rule, only royals fertile, and their IQ is highest.
>>
>>7466847
>Transformation for 3 points (full pledged tentacle monster with lengthy tendrils for all purposes)
>>You don't really transform, you just shoot tentacles out of every orifice. So many of them that your body is concealed beneath the tangled mass of writhing, sensitive cocktentacles

>Money
>>Turns out some unknown entity(s) with absurd amounts of money would really like some tentacle porn. Twice a month you're required to go somewhere exotic and fuck the shit out of anyone there, and also make sure you don't harm any of the hidden cameras. You're never quite sure whether the people there are hired actors. The benefits are definitely nice, you get wait staff and more money than you can reasonably spend, but your manager tells you no to things like buying zimbabwe

>World Change - Soulmate
>>You don't pay much attention to the world at large, but your manager tells you that people have noticed that unhappy marriages are starting to disappear, and dating is largely disappearing. You haven't had any luck on that front yourself, what with all the bars and clubs starting to die. Your manager goes with you to them, just to be nice you think, but she is really cute....
>>
>>7469508
Massive groups of men, disenfranchised and with no hope of even having children, form roaming warbands, pillaging their way across the world. The new, all-female armies, inexperienced, poorly-trained, and unproven, crumble before them.

Enjoy your country in the three years it takes to burn
>>
>>7469508

>New Body 1 (2) - Pretty much based off of Gal Gadot
>>Bzzzzt that's not how the rules work! The CYOA gods are lenient in punishing you, allowing you to keep the form of Gal Gadot you desire, however you can no longer transform back and something else is changing about the world....

>Queen of Isreal
>>Peace in the middle east is more of a joke than an actual goal to work towards, but when the movie WonderWoman breaks every record in filmmaking history, obtaining oscars for every category, making 100 billion in the box office, even single handedly reviving the american VFX industry, even the torah nerds and the quran geeks agree, Gal Gadot is one suave broad. They unanimously agree to destroy all of lebanon for scorning her, and call for her to come home to jerusalem, so that she might be crowned queen. Fortunately, you look just like her. You figure out the rest.

>Monkey Paw - "Women rule, only royals fertile and their IQ is the highest"
>>You are crowned queen of the desert and rule over.... moderately pleasant times, for about 15 years. Then people start to panic about how so few children have been born of late, and the only ones who have are part of the royal families of what few old kingdoms bothered to keep their monarchy. Someone notes how Queen Elizabeth II has strangely not died of old age at 106, but has grown younger, and has born 16 new heirs to a throne she may never give up it seems, now appearing to be in her mid 30s. A movement starts to urge you to wed and bare heirs, with no small part of them arguing that if you're the only fertile human being for thousands miles in any direction, you damn well better be doing your duty to your people. While you are deciding what to do about this, your top ranking generals order you confined to your quarters, and then restrained as you are bred repeatedly, with the intent of rebuilding the middle east entirely on your own.

continued next
>>
continued from >>7469565

>Immortality
>>You suddenly find yourself at a strapping 17 years old, riotously healthy and full of energy and hormones. A feeling of dread encroaches upon you whenever you think about it, however. You will only age while having sex, and then at an accelerated rate. You age by about six months for one hour of intercourse.
>>
>>7469565
oops, misread new body as transformation. Oh well, you're stuck with it now.
>>
File: perverted-wizard.jpg (2MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
perverted-wizard.jpg
2MB, 1200x6000px
Does anybody have a higher resolution version of the Perverted Wizard cyoa?
>pic related
>>
>>7465448
So, I'm starting to think about the next bit of additions.
I've got a few notational updates already, but I'm thinking of rewording the Super Threats, as most people didn't seem particularly worried about taking them (they are meant to be a big deal)
Also, I'm debating adding a section for player-made characters, maybe as rivals or maybe just as additional flavor.
Lastly, I think I went too far on the point balancing. Now everyone is coming up waaaay OP. Rather than blow up power costs again, I'd rather add more powers if I can. So, if you can think of a my super powers I haven't included, please let me know. (I'm thinking of at least breaking the elemental section into a section for each element)
Also, anyone have any ideas for other things they'd be willing to spend points on?
>>
>>7468987
I assume you could eat it, but if you consider the time involved in generating (it says 2 days for the weight of a typical laptop) I doubt you're surviving off what it produces.

it also might not be edible depending on exactly how far the "arrives dead" is supposed to go. Bare in mind I didn't write that one and I'm not sure what the intended limits are.
>>
File: 1482310767080.jpg (2MB, 1000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1482310767080.jpg
2MB, 1000x5000px
>>7469593
I've got a lower one what looks like the text is less garbled, if that helps
>>
>>7465379

Got +1 point from my reply to 7467635

>New Body [1/6]
Apparently 18; female; meta-human. Athletic frame, but with curves where they count.
>Reply: How you obtained this new form and how people react to it.

>Power/Magic [3/6]
I have the ability to move at superspeed. I can move quickly enough to bring time to a relative standstill, unless matched by another speedster.
>Reply: The limitations of your ability and / or how to recharge.

>Worldly Change [4/6]
1/1000 individuals are given superhuman abilities.
>Reply: How the world reacts to this change.

>Sidekick [5/6]
>Reply: Who, or what they are and how they treat you.

I only used 5 points after all, so I’ll say that the first reply gets my extra one!
>>
>>7467865
>>7467866
I never usually like to slog through a whole long cyoa and keep track of it and stuff, but I like it when I'm going towards a purpose, like I have an end goal or sorta like making a cosplay or something. Anyways I'm gonna use this one to make my current girlfriend, what do you guys think? also any other things you want me to make? for example I liked the dick fairy one cus I've always wanted tentacle dicks and it was fun to figure out how to make that. Anyways, here's my yandere gf

>Body Type:
Curvy
>Breast Size:
Average/Big in between
>Hips, Butt, Thighs
Average/Thicc in between

>What type of Yandere?
Dependant +1
Stalking (sorta?) +4
Monopolizing +4
>Total: 9

>Personality and Traits
Insecure
Pessimist
Submissive
Paranoid
(lowkey) Total Fucing Bitch
Short
Classical Romantic
Filthy
Poor (kinda) +2
>Total: 11

>Gifts
Perfect Hair -1
Motherly -2
Together (I hope) -7
Beautiful
>Total: -5

>Quirks
Closer +1
Feeding +2
Addict +2
>Total: 0

>Origin
Abuse/Lonely

>Dream
A Family
>>
File: casino.jpg (148KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
casino.jpg
148KB, 752x1063px
>>7469627
Favors
>Accomplice
>Experimentation
>Masters Will
>Secret Project

Spells
>Shrink
>Grow
>Transform Human
>Transform Inhuman
>Summon Familiar
>Charm

I'll use the Secret Project to turn 10% of the Earth's women into giantesses of various sizes. Or maybe turn them into fairies with size magic. Or both?
>>
>>7469643
the rings one has a built in calculator and highlights selected points when you run it off the html copy
>>7465845
>>
File: personal magical realm.png (170KB, 1505x725px) Image search: [Google]
personal magical realm.png
170KB, 1505x725px
>>7469629
>Immortality

>Magical Realm
pic related, though maybe less dark.

>Power
Fast Learning, simple enough: learning a new skill (even magical ones) or language takes mere days.

>>7469629
>How you obtained this new form and how people react to it.
You slowly change over the next couple of days, your close friends and immediate family will thus be aware it's you, and any dna tests will back you up - but expect a ton of bureaucratic hassle.

>The limitations of your ability and / or how to recharge.
Sure you can move fast enough to stop time, but the human body wasn't built for that. Expect severe nausea and maybe vomit when you 'exit' speeds that pass the sound barrier, but don't worry, it's never harmful.

>How the world reacts to this change.
A mixture of hysteria and fascination. Some call for shock collars, others for mere supervision or registration. Quite soon enough special agencies for meta-humans are set up, some for military or police purposes, but more commonly for rescue operations. While some ofc decides to become 'caped crusaders', it's not easy 'passing quietly into the night' in a world filled with security cameras and mobile phones.

>Who, or what they are and how they treat you.
A younger person of the same gender as you, their ability will be great match to yours and if you act the part they'll look up to you as their mentor. However, their headstrong and overly optimistic personality will be a constant cause for worry, keep an eye out for them will you?
>>
File: personal magical realm 2.png (53KB, 1505x404px) Image search: [Google]
personal magical realm 2.png
53KB, 1505x404px
>>7469689
whops, first reply meant to be:
>>7465379

But it gives me the chance to post a "part 2."
>>
>>7469611
>section for player-made characters, maybe as rivals or maybe just as additional flavor.
That would be cool

>Now everyone is coming up waaaay OP.
Time travel does that

>ideas for other things they'd be willing to spend points on?
1) Gear for people who wan't to be like Batman (Fapman) Ex: kinky whip, suggestive baton.
2) Multiverse/crossover option. Maybe able to import iconic heroes or perhaps universes merge.

>super powers I haven't included
Animal control
Super durability (currently either above average or invulnerable it seems)
Psychometry
Elastic limbs
Telekinesis
Empower objects (ex: pants that increase arousal)
Gravity power

>Suggestion:
1) Increase cost of kinesis powers section, being able to control any metal or build any machine is pretty damn powerful.
2) Bump Force Field cost to at least -2
>>
>>7469720
Thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>7469611
>>7469771
This is what I got so far. I will let you know if I have others.

>Kryptonite suggestion
A kryptonite aphrodisiac (Like a fluid) would be fun. Where the nemesis has a shiny oiled body or aphrodisiac bodily fluids.

>Super Threat stuff
I am actually very worried about the superthreats because I don't know if they will all come at once or just one at a time. Some though I do have questions on. Like aren't creepers affected by flora-kinesis. Can't the zombies be dealt with by coming apart copies, does Liana from Lonely Love have access to kryptonite etc. A bunch of the superthreats I don't know how to approach or worry that if I don't take the right powers I will be screwed.

> Adversary Suggestion
An angel adversary would be cool but I am not certain what fetish they would appeal to. A very shy self-concious super who is a badass and wants to have sex with you to get more self confidence, possibly using Lewd Learning and some other modifier.

>Power Suggestion
More magic stuff would be right. There is currently no good way to play a sorcerer supreme.

>Headquarters suggestion
I do want some way to house more people without opulent or have more super bases. After all the Justice League station can house most of the justice league members but definitely counts as an advanced core.
>>
>>7469839
Uhh, ignore my kryptonite suggestion. I was being an idiot.
>>
>>7469720
>as most people didn't seem particularly worried about taking them
Most people are stupid. I avoided most of them as they felt too difficult to deal with all the time. Goo things constantly after you? and as a nemesis it's already got you....you're pretty much fucked, outside of a possible specific ultra power.

I thought you did an ok job on point balancing but I didn't expect to see quite as many boosts in the start to choose from. That was a nice surprise. I'd like to see some more oral only boosts/powers/drawbacks. Tongue/Mouth related....like prehensile tongues etc..

More clarity on how alternate fluids + multi cock works with genitals / areas should be added. I see lots of questions on those areas.

I think your document could use some reorganizing. It's weird to buy a secret hideout/identity way after you pick allies and kryptonites and stuff.

Basic body stuff
Id / Secret Id
Hideouts

Point gains
Powers
Kryptonites

Allies/Enemies
Sidekicks
Events/Missions
>>
>>7469627
Favors:
Eye candy, cosplay, accomplice, experimentation, master's will (brings me up to 18 spell points)

Spells: Transform Human, Transform inhuman (14 left, allows me to alter anyone into whatever I want)
Flight, invisibility (10 left, these are useful for spying and travel)
enchantment, summon property (6 left, make a fortune selling enchanted objects, never lose anything again)
Heal, Creation (metal) to round things out, heal all wounds and diseases, use metal creation to make things like rings, armor, and anything else to enchant.
>>
>>7469720
As far as >>7469720 is concerned I feel the kenesis powers are just fine price wise in comparison to other powers that are similarly priced.

More kryptonites would be neat. Also maybe an option to get X points for a kryptonite instead of an Ultra Power.
>>
>>7469611
>>7469839
>>7469858
>More Power Ideas
Light Control
Darkness Control
Paint Projections (Draw something on a canvas and animate it, speed and strength possibly limited by form or your own)

>More Adversary Ideas
A super who gains powers based off of outfit (Not very original but I figure it would make for unique fights interesting)
>>
Any updates from bodyswap CYOA?
>>
>>7469957
im dying for this to be done too

its everything I want in a cyoa ;-;
>>
>>7469611
Personally, I'd like a bit more to flesh out our cover stories/identities, our standing within the hero community, that sort of thing. Perhaps even a mini system of perks and drawbacks within that context.
>>
>>7469863
Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure about reorganizing. I like having the + points first and the - points after. I.e. pick the lewd you want first, then get rewarded. But I'll still take a look at it.
>>7469868
I'll definitely consider what you said, but I am currently leaning towards expanding and rebalancing the kinesis powers
>>7469839
>>7469909
Great feedback and suggestions! Thanks!
>>7469997
That is a fantastic idea! Thanks! That could really tie into the player-builds being added in. They all rank higher than you and you can buy Super Threats and events that take them down in rank... hmm, if I do that, it'll probably be a fairly big section, but it'd definitely be the additional point sink I was looking for.
>>
File: Cowgirl Slave.jpg (3MB, 1024x9310px) Image search: [Google]
Cowgirl Slave.jpg
3MB, 1024x9310px
Pretty vanilla image, but contributing.

I deleted my CYOA folder a while back, and I'm looking for a particular one about a breeding reality tv show. The fa/tg/uys are in a helpful mood--could one of you lend a hand?
>>
File: Age Regression 01.png (2MB, 960x9280px) Image search: [Google]
Age Regression 01.png
2MB, 960x9280px
>>7470206
Dumpin in the meantime
>>
File: Age Regression 02.png (2MB, 960x8680px) Image search: [Google]
Age Regression 02.png
2MB, 960x8680px
>>7470206
>>7470207
>>
File: Magical Deviant 1.jpg (3MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Deviant 1.jpg
3MB, 1200x10000px
>>7470206
>>
File: Magical Deviant 2.jpg (2MB, 1200x6283px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Deviant 2.jpg
2MB, 1200x6283px
>>7470206
>>7470212
>>
File: Magical Deviant 3.jpg (3MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Deviant 3.jpg
3MB, 1200x9000px
>>7470206
>>7470212
>>7470213
These are all the non .pdf lewd ones I have for now -.-
>>
>>7470206
>vanilla
I can assure you, this is very not vanilla.
>Goal is Science
>Income from beef
>Heifer from Burger-land
>brown skin, black hair in pigtails
>A rebellious little shit who has to be reminded she's here for research, hidden submissive side that loves to be abused
>Auctioned to me
>Lives in the basement, given no clothes
>Collar and ball gag
>Large dose

>Udder, extra breasts, horns, cow ears and tail, heavy dosages of weight gain hormone will be kept on hand for added punishments
>Septum piercing and a brand
>Milking will be purely mechanical
>Punishments include spanking and whipping accompanied by a dose of mass enhancement hormones
>rewards include rest without milking machine and nothing else
>After 1 year of examining impact of weight on production and quality of product, I will replace her with another.
>>
>>7469957
>>7469994
That anon checking in. I'm in the process of moving right now, it's gonna take time, since I'm still working full time as well. Maybe Monday I'll be able to sink some time and get a text version cracked out.
>>
>>7467154
This second page is blurry. Did you use a different method for the first page?
>>
>>7470260
Thanks for the response, but please, don't be afraid to take your time with it.
>>
>>7469611 Late to the party but...
I accidentally left in Fucking Dead on >>7465839 but Beauty Contagion was still intentional.
>player-made characters
A bit of a double-edged blade, some zealous anons may go overboard. I know I did a bit. Because ideas are cheap: Reah Gressor; temporary age regression and weakening.
>balance
It was rather forgiving, I at one point had 60 points before costs and adjustments. You could always hard-cap the amount of points you get from the safe modifiers.
>>
File: 1415453082609.jpg (474KB, 731x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1415453082609.jpg
474KB, 731x1100px
>>7465379
Immortality
New body
Transform
Wordly Change
Defensive properties of clothes scale with revealing they are, but they protect only parts covered by them
Monkey Paw
People can learn traits of hero characters from several fictional universes, like Taimanin, or Dragon Quest, or FF.
>>
>>7469117
Well, as I noted before, many of my powers can still be of use against, thanks to not directly effecting them. Of course, they'll gradually learn what I can do through repeated encounters (by the very nature of nemesis), and plan ahead. Thus, while I'm sure I can find something that can work in time, I expect this to become a game of cat-and-mouse, where I try and find some indirect means of effecting them that they haven't accounted for before retreating under Time Stop+Super Speed (or Portals) to recoup, while they try and figure out a way around my resistances to capture me. While all my enemies come in multiples, so do I, thanks to Coming Apart.

And in absolute emergency cases, I have a secret weapon: A couple Coming Apart clones in sensory deprivation chambers. They edge themselves until they couldn't try anymore from increased sensitivity without cumming while their dicks are plugged, then use Astral Projection to investigate things without having to leave. Having edged to the max, Edging Amplification makes them very powerful, even if they're on an extra hair trigger. Without actively getting release, Elastic Capacity let's them build up a lot of energy. With the efficiency of Edging and this reserve, it means I can have them use powers from their Astral forms that are darn-near miraculous in their ability to help. Probability control for almost-impossible things to occur, Portals to summon aid from all over the world (after Telepathetically calling for it), completely Mind Controlling extremely powerful threats who don't have my Kryptonite to resist it, just to name the easiest I can think of.
>>
>>7470447
That is a very well thought out strategy!
>>
>>7469611
I mean, I never take any sidekicks and very few allies because most of them are female/futa. If you add just a couple more, I'd appreciate it.

And you could add maybe a hero league or something and have people spend points for ranking.

Not that you have to though. It is your thing.
>>
>>7470214
Can you post a mega with the PDFs you have?
>>
>>7470206
>Fun is the goal
>Income from farming and milking
>North American heifer
>pale, with red hair in pigtails
>personality is a combo of loving and bratty, for that tsundere cow action.
>she was payment for a foreclosure, and lives in the cottage.
>she'll start with the milkmaid dress as clothes, but she'll have to move to being nude eventually.
>cowbell collar
>overdose
>give her the full cowgirl treatment, adding horns, cow ears and tail, along with a heavy dose of weight gain.
>no surgery
>milked by machine
>she'll be punished by reprimanding and isolation
>rewarded with food, given (over)generously, along with praise and affection.

>between the overdose of the milk drug, and the heavy dose of weight gain, she'll spend most of her time hooked up to the milker. that lack of exercise combined with her schedule of massively overeating will take her from being a fatty into a gluttonous ball of lard in no time. She'll win biggest cow at the county fair every year she goes.
>>
>>7470206
>Love
>Milk income
>Heifer
>European pale-skinned, red hair in curls
>Submissive and Loving
>Free will
An ad was placed online for women who wished to give up their lives and become dairy cow(girls). She applied and was assigned to me by the company I am affiliated with.
>She'll live with me
>Cow Seifuku
>No accessories
>Large dose of breast hormones
>She will receive 1 set of extra breasts, bullish-sized horns, cow ears and a tail as well as a modest weight gain dose applied prior to breast hormones so as to round out her new figure
>She will be branded
>Milking will be purely by hand
>Following misbehaving, she will be either spanked, face-fucked, or receive a stern talking to
>Following great behavior, she will receive love and affection, a sizable amount of food to binge on, and the day off from that afternoon's work is applicable
She will turn into an adorable obese cow-creature, who with proper upbringing will not turn into a slob. A good work ethic and some love and care will lead to a happy life. Milkings will be 6 times a day by my hands at sun-up, noon, 3 in the afternoon, 6 and 9 at night, and midnight. Milk will be bottled and shipped to my parent company where it will be processed and payment to my account will be made.
>>
Does anyone have that gentle femdom one? For some reason I've never saved it
>>
File: Gentle Femdom CYOA v1d.jpg (4MB, 1400x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Gentle Femdom CYOA v1d.jpg
4MB, 1400x10000px
>>7470784
>>
>>7470609
More allies or more sidekicks or both? Any fetishes you'd like to see in particular?
Quick note, after a short double check, the only official ally that's a futa, is the Trupta, and that's only a faction. Sorry, but I may have to add an actual hard core futa option in the next update.
That all being said, I'm strongly considering a league section. Maybe a hero league and a villain league. Dunno, still figuring it out.
>>
>>7467151
>>7467154
Is it just me or would this take a very long time to fill out?

Also, what's stopping you from putting all of your powers and drawbacks on 1 ring as opposed to multiple rings?
>>
>>7470798
> High School
> Fun-Sized
> Regular Weight
> Bee Stings
> Average Behind
> Cute
> Twintails
> Albino
> Dionysian Nymph
> Fulltime Dom

> Smugtacular, Mean-Spirited, Cunning, Aggressive

> Orgasm Denial, Bondage, Pet-Play, Feet, Oral, Raple-Play, Disparaging

> Anime, Sleeping, Computer, Writing

> Inhumanity (small horns, demonic tail, pointy ears, bat wings, long tongue)
>>
>>7470814

Nothing, some might prefer to have some powers/drawbacks on rings they don't wear all the time though.
>>
File: 1495466734109.jpg (11KB, 287x98px) Image search: [Google]
1495466734109.jpg
11KB, 287x98px
>>7470798
>New Year Noodle
>Amazonian
>Chubby
>Mammoth
>Badonkadonk
>Sexy
>Sex Hair
>Caramel
>Dionysian Nymph
>Full-time Dom

>Possessive, Feminine, Pervert, Motherly, Aggressive, Laid back

>Cuddling, Sweaty Sex, Frottage, Rape-Play, Smothering, Momdom, Being on Top, Milking Dry

>Reading, Gardening, Video games, Traveling, Lazing

>Incest, Futanari

>Long tongue
>>
>>7470924
I feel like its really easy to tell what my fetishes are from this
>>
>>7470638
https://mega.nz/#F!FX4AWRJZ!tHoSoe0unbDxBBTtuwsKyA

There's really not a lot there, it's mostly stuff I fished out of previous pages of this. I literally just started rebuilding the folder yesterday.

Anybody have that breeding show CYOA around? Pretty please?
>>
>>7467114

Instant Girl
Average
Endowed (-5)
Developed (-5)
Built to Last (-10)
Stand Tall (-5)
The Power of Yuri (-0)
Variable (-20)
Powerful
What Change? (-20)
Prime Time (-10)
None
Aki Namami (-10)
Feeling Fresh, Hair Affair, Menstrual Cancel, Flawless Skin, "Tactical" Visor (-45 total)
Roll the Dice 2, Girl Power, Faulty Lenses, Dat Ass, Dat Rack (+45 total)
Perfect Cell Phone, Purse of Holding. Perfect Disguise (-70 total)
Melissa's Gift

Petals spent: 155/160
>>
>>7470957

*Writes 150 words*
>>
>>7470798
This is easily my favorite lewd CYOA.
>>
>>7470206
>Goal: sex
>Income: milking
>Age: yearling
>Origin: North Armerica
>Skin Color: tan
>Hair Color: white
>Hair Style: ponytail
>Personality: cheerful & loving
>Acquisition: adoption
>Living Quarters: with you
>Outfit: human clothes
>Breast Hormones: small dose
>Transformative Drugs: cow ears
>Surgery: ear tag
>Milking Technique: by hand
>Punishments: spanking, reprimand, chores
>Rewards: affection, sex, outings

Our love will be pure. Depending on how fast our daughters grow up, my love for them may be variably pure, with more or less enforced nudity, breast hormones, and rape
>>
>>7470798
>High School
>Equal Height
>Athletic
>Mammoth
>Badonkadonk
>Cute
>Ponytail
>Fair
>Sexual Predator
>Fulltime Dom
>Generous, charismatic, lightweight, pervert, pragmatic, kind-hearted, idealistic, cunning, motherly, aggressive
>CFNM x3, Impregnation, Frottage, Oral x2, Rape-Play, Momdom, Milking Dry
>Reading, Gardening, Running, Anime, Cooking
>Incest, Futanari
>Long Tongue

Man seeking kind & loving little sister to coddle him, fuck silly
>>
>>7470206
>love
>farming, Milking
>heifer
>NA
>tan
>black
>straight
>loving, hardworking
>free will
>with me
>milkmaid dress
>cowbell collar
>small dose
>extra breasts, horns (smaller than pic, but definitely going to be there), cow ears,
>septum piercing, ear tag, a brand
>by hand
>restraints, isolation, chores
>affection, sex, rest
>>
>>7470994
Also, the milkmaid dress will be slowly phased out in favor of nudie cow. Maybe human clothes on outings.
>>
File: Military futa CYOA 1.png (404KB, 1124x2111px) Image search: [Google]
Military futa CYOA 1.png
404KB, 1124x2111px
Where are good places to source images?
>>
>>7471021
Gelboru, rule34 and hentai foundry.
>>
>>7470798
>fresh graduate
>shorty
>athletic
>busty
>child bearing
>noble
>loooooong and straight
>fair
>receptive
>mostly equal
>generous, stoic, feminine, lightweight, pragmatic but still romantic, kindhearted, cunning, motherly, neat freak, laidback
>cuddling, public sex, impregnation, oral, being on top, milking dry, territorial
>movies, running, vidya, shooting, cooking
>piercing (one nipple), glasses, inhumanity
>strange skin (markings)
>>
>>7470798
>tfw no new year noodle, towering, muscular, mammoth, badonkadonk, noble, ponytail, pale, dionysian, fulltime dom, pervert, kind-hearted, motherly, cuddling, orgasm denial, toys, bondage, hypnosis, impregnation, oral, smothering, momdom, being on top, movies & videogames gf
>>
At a guess, because the subject involved is relatively rare. There just aren't that many pregnancy or hyper-pregnancy focused CYOA out there.
Lot's of CYOA that involve pregnancy, but very few are focused on it.
>>
>>7471112
honestly I think its hard to do ones focused on a specific fetish. I added a little of that to
>>7465845
but I'd like to get more in
>>
>>7471112
I'd love to see an incest CYOA where you're royalty, and you have to impregnate the female members of your family in order to ensure your bloodline remains pure.
>>
File: 1412130693690.png (476KB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1412130693690.png
476KB, 1600x1500px
(so the people that requested it actually get it)
>>
File: Breeder House CYOA (recolor).png (462KB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Breeder House CYOA (recolor).png
462KB, 1600x1500px
>>7471123
Might want to post the edited version that people seemed to be less cranky about.

And for anyone who wants the original (assuming it gets deleted again), just go to archive.loveisover.me and search for this thread or something.
>>
>>7471150
nice, I had no idea it had even been updated

not sure why anyone would bother changing the background colors (particularly without finishing it on a bunch of the letters)
>>
>>7470212
/Starting with 15 points\

Double size
Basic Shapeshifting
Sex change
Partial Sex change
Enhanced Shapeshifting

Animal Ears
Lust vision
Pleasure Link

/7 points remaining\

My pet +1

Immunity
Stamina
Studio

Starter Skills
The Touch
Fetish Detection

Passive Recharge
Karma Engine

/0 Points remaining\
>>
>>7471021
So, if I kill myself, I can do whatever I want for an hour without having to bother with combat?
Because under those circumstances, I'd be doing that a lot.
>>
>>7470805
I was also counting the power armour that makes you look like a futa.

>>More allies or more sidekicks or both?
Both.

>>Any fetishes you'd like to see in particular?

Not sure if this is even a fetish or if it is, what it would be called but I would like to see one of those 'fighting is like breathing' type characters. I want to kill/wrestle and then fuck people with my sex friend. Amazons are close but they're not really villainous even as your nemesis. They feel more like an annoyance so I probably wouldn't take them even if it was a male warrior tribe.
>>
>>7471021
I like this premise
>>
>>7465812
roooooooooolin
>>
>>7470805

Adding onto that because I thought for a moment and explained why the Amazons are annoying wrong.

The Queen is pretty much just Tsundere. "It's not like I'm fighting you because I like you b-baka!" and them as nemesis means all I have to do is fight one a day. If I'm strong enough this is just an inconvenience like having to take out the trash everyday or something.

But I might be biased because I fetish certain kinds of masculinity so there's that.
>>
>>7467865
>>7467866
Update when
>>
>>7469611

Maybe altering some of the Modifiers, or at least adding some different ones that cost points? Modifiers that make your uber-sexual life more convenient, for example: guaranteeing willing sexual partners, dealing with those pesky public decency laws, or making sure that you always have clean clothes (no matter how much of your house is drowned in spunk).

And what about a section for costumes? True, you have the Super-Threads item, but i think that requiring the creator to spend points in order to avoid going to battle in an apron (and nothing else) would certainly fit in the spirit of things.

And of course there's PR. How does the public see the newest hero? A pathetic slut? A sex-idol? Super-man's better looking brother?
>>
>>7471227
Nothing says the Amazons can only attack you one at a time...
Also, you want a more aggressively masculine character? Like Shulk if she were focused on fighting instead of sex, but she liked to fuck after battle?
>>7471335
Some great points here, thanks!
>>
If you one day got the chance to have your dream CYOA made by your favorite CYOA author what would it be?
>>
>>7471401
Tokhaar Gol doing a hardcore version of Fetish Handler.
>>
File: dungeon.jpg (369KB, 1280x1792px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon.jpg
369KB, 1280x1792px
>>7465352
There should be a "Fairy Wish" CYOA. Basic idea is that you find a fairy and try to get it to grant you blessings, but since it is fae, it will also likely curse you.

Half of the CYOA is random (you roll for the effects) and the other half is selected. You can choose to either make the blessings or the curses random, and every time you add selected blessing a random curse is added, or visa verse. You HAVE to choose all the blessings or all the curses to be random though, you can't do half and half.

Finally, there is a small chance that when you roll for the random blessing/curse, you will get nothing instead.

I think it would be an interesting take on the usual "pick good fetishes and bad fetishes" CYOA's.
>>
File: 053.jpg (99KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
053.jpg
99KB, 700x524px
Out of curiosity is there any CYOAs based on fighting games?
>>
File: 1496088890119.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1496088890119.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>7465352
Who on Earth would ever choose Pride? You get nothing out of the actual relationship (not the gift).
>>
>>7471401
Tokhar doing a dark general CYOA. Dominate and corrupt magical girls.
>>
>>7467866

My first try at something like this. Hope you guys like it.

>Body
Bodytype-Athletic
Breasts-Ridiculous
Hips, Butt, & Thighs-Thicc

>Yandere Type
Obsessive:-Harmless -2; -Worshipping +1
Possesive:-Monopolizing +4

>Personality & Traits
Insecure
Submissive
Wealthy -3
Paranoid
Gifted
Filthy
NEET
Amputee
Scarred

>Gifts
Great Cook -2
Fetish -2
Youthful -3
Videogames -1
Self Controlled -6
Good Taste -4

>Quirks
Closer +1
Romantic Trip +3
Decorator +1
Consent not required +3
Love Bites +2
Addict +2
Diary +1

>Origin
Miracle
Abuse
Trauma

>Dream
Your undying love

When you were 14, you had found this girl close to your age crawling along the side of the road with a poorly-wrapped bloody stump where her lower left leg was. Calling an Ambulance, you attempt to stem the bleeding when she leans up and kisses you before fainting.

After the girl is taken to the hospital and stablized, she informs the authorities that she had been locked up by her father, a reclusive but wealthy genius geneticist, who had begun using her & her mother as test subjects for his "Ultimate Project", turning women into obedient bimbos. She had escaped when she was left to rest after the last round of chemical injections in the lab by using a saw to cut off her own leg. When the police raided her father's house, they were forced to kill him as he had resisted, as well as the mother, who upon seeing her "master's" death, had gone rabid in rage. Now orphaned, the Girl asks to stay with you, her saviour. Your parents, both pitying the girl's situation & enticed by the monthly stipend from the girl's inheritance, agree to serve as the girl's guardians.

(Part 1/2)
>>
>>7471494
As the years passed by, it became clear that the Ultimate Project had been partially successful on her. Physically, she had become an almost cartoon-ish bombshell. If not for her fitness regiment due to her missing leg, she looked like a young Jessica Rabbit. Mentally, she was having major issues, and she knew it too. Early on, she had been caught several times following you everywhere, and when confronted, had little to no memory of it. Once she had even been found curled up in a pile of your cloth wearing just a shirt of yours. Utterly embrassed by these events, she had thrown herself at her education, learning all she could, from science to home economics. But as she grew, so to did the insults from other girls and lewd jokes by the boys. Unable to take it, she asked for the both of you to be homeschooled by private tutors, and then once they had nothing left to teach her, online classes. It was obvious to all that she had inherited her father's intelligence. But her paranoia of others had got to the point which she never left the house unless forced to by your parents. Only you could really get her to go outside and see other places, even then, she never left your side.

But then came graduation for you, she had already done so 3 years before and was now studying genetics, to perhaps one day cure herself of her father's legacy, when something seemed to change in her. That night, she asked you to come with her, she had something to show you. You blacked out shortly after that. When you regained consciousness, you find yourself strapped down completely nude, with the girl worshippingly servicing your cock. Knowing you're know now awake, she explains to you that she knows she can't fix herself, but no longer cares. She wants what she has in front on her, you, and that she can give you everything you want, all the fetishes she saw you looking at over the years online, admitting she had hacked your computer & phone years ago.

All you had to do was say yes.
>>
>>7471491
As long as I can Deus Vult them when you are finished with them. Damning fallen magical girls is my fetish.
>>
>>7470260
take as much as you need to

as long as you finish it (and I know itll be good so thats not a worry) im happy
>>
>>7471456
Holy fuck, have you been in my head? I was thinking about a cyoa like this yesterday.
A fairy is in town for a convention, and needs a magic source while she's in town; your aura matches hers perfectly. Since humans went on a war against fairies centuries ago for playing tricks on them all the time, no fairy is allowed to cast magic on a human without their consent. So, in exchange for some boons, the fairy gets you hex you to power her magic. The hexes are all super lewd and depraved.
You pick your boons, then get that many hexes placed on you. You roll for your hexes and for the duration of each hex (basically, did she remember to remove the hexes when she left town after her convention, or bother to include a duration when she hexed you). One boon you can pick is to pick the duration of one hex, but it of course increases your total number of hexes.

Note, I don't expect to get around to making this any time soon, so if anyone wants to use this framework, go ahead.
>>
>>7471471
I chose pride. Getting her to warm up and admit her feelings to you is like a competition in itself. Additionally it would be very satisfying to dominate her as she reveals her true nature.
>>
>>7470805
I'd like an extremely skilled hydrokinetic who defeats her enemies with her urine, but that's just me.
>>
>>7471541
>>7471456
I approve of both of these ideas
>>
>>7471541
I think for maximum /d/ posting compliance, rather than rolling, the anon to post after you chooses your hexes and their duration. But, then that just turn it into a differently flavored meta-cyoa
>>
>>7471284
author disappeared off the face of the earth.
>>
>>7470209
still wish this author would add another page
>>
>>7465812
Rolled experiment.

Benefits:
Never sleep (18)
Perfect Look (33)

Main side effects:
Ever aroused (21)
Pavlovian response (90)

Secondary side effects:
Clumsy (58)
Free Willy (98)

God *dammit*. So I'm a 10/10 with a permanent raging boner that I can't cover up with clothing. I'm constantly having to replace shirts because they keep getting grazed by my hard-on and liquefying into a dribble of oil, which makes me constantly slip and fall. And anytime someone says the word "Trump" I go mad with lust, so while people are initially attracted to me, nobody actually likes me because they think that I'm an exhibitionist and have a permaboner for our fuhrer.
>>
>>7471161
May as well have remade the whole thing
>>
>>7465845
side note, just figured out how the little images worked and already have one new one added during testing. There's probably going to be a total of 3 new ones (maybe 4) in the next version that are mostly to allow for bulk referencing.
>>
>>7465352
What should a bestiality game include? Other than the animals you fuck or fuck you?

Nearly came in bed dreaming this. I want it.
>>
>>7468423
And I love it.
>>
>>7471456
>Half of the CYOA is random (you roll for the effects)
>>7471667
>the anon to post after you chooses your hexes and their duration
Needs a mode where you just pick and choose like usual, regardless of whether the "default" mode would be based on your rolls or someone else's response.
>>
File: 1496546007810.jpg (65KB, 619x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1496546007810.jpg
65KB, 619x1018px
@Mindslaver/Dues Vult guy:

Any chance of getting one for the other two factions from the Mindslaver CYOA? Star Guardians and Abyssals, I mean. Abyssals are easy-ish. Star Guardian... since their powers are unlikely to be sexy, maybe you're the Green Ranger who used to be evil and with sexy powers, and could be again, unlike the other pure magical girls?

Kind of want to use all four for some kind of RP :p
>>
Any good random or mostly random CYOAs out there? I like to roll the dice and see if I could live with the results.
>>
>>7471988
What you're looking for are RYOAs, and stuff like that shouldn't be posted in this thread, lest we get another rollpocalypse and subsequent delete-on-sight treatment from mods.
>>
>>7471851
Be an animal and fuck women.

Breeding.
>>
File: MagicTF2.jpg (301KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
MagicTF2.jpg
301KB, 571x800px
>>7467114
>>7467116
Magic TG Order Form [160]

Transformation///
>Savor the Feeling (penis insta gone)
I do like the whole slowly growing more into new body, but I'd want to be insta female facially and downstairs, but I like the rest of my changes being slowly stronger and stronger till finished.

Physique///
>Body Type: Thin
>Chest Size: Outrageous [150]
>But Size: Feminine
>Hips/Thighs: ZR-bait
>Height: Diminutive

Sexuality///
>Direction: The Power of Yuri
>Dominance Coefficient: Variable [150]
>Libido: Powerful
Tbh, it'd probably usually be vanilly sex, but sometimes I'd like to be treated like a pet.

Identity///
>Reception: What Change? [130]
>Age: Prime Time
Lose a few years in age but not many
>Persona Overdrive: Watashi [120]
>Companions:
>Katherine Suragi [110]
Is for for softcore lewd
>Selene Calem [100]
Is for relationship
>Aki Nanami [80]
>Karen Iruga [90]
Are for platonic fun

Extras///
>Tasty Beverage [70]
>Feeling Fresh [60]
>Hair Affair [55]
>Flawless Skin [45]
>Inhuman Style [30]
Did have Love Life Link here but seemed redundant when going for Melissa's Gift
>Contact Corrupt [20]
>Hot in the Cold [5]
>Social Ambivalance [-20]

>Tumbleweed [-10]
>Inverse Chivalry [0]
Since I'm not interested in dudes this seemed like free points.
>Dat Rack [10]
>Headlights [20]

>Perfect Cell Phone [0]

150 words for Melissa's Gift somehow evolved into nearly 6000. I wasn't sure what to say at first, then I kinda got really into it. So here's a pastebin if anyone wants to read it. There's a couple of sex scenes which take up the bulk of it, but nothing very exciting mostly just heavy lactation stuff.
https://pastebin.com/YChgWzrf
>>
>>7472110
>>Dominance Coefficient: Variable [150]
This was meant to be Subby.
>>
Doing Tokhaar Gol's mind control one.

For means of control, gotta go with telepathy. It's the very crux of the power, so going with the premium option is obvious. (3) Only downside is that you can't make slaves acquire new slaves, as with the worms and items.

Unaware slaves are best slaves. (1/4) The other stuff is needless bells and whistles. It goes well with telepathy since I can alter someone's behavior without any discernible evidence.

Immortality and self-hypnosis are the obvious pair of boons. (3/7)

Mass Control turns me from a small power into a god. (3/10). If I also get Rewrite Memory, then it can work like Normalize without the limitations. Doesn't work through video cameras, but that's okay. (1/11)

Hivemind builds on that theme of pursuing divinity, because I can use everyone I've influenced as extensions of my will. (3/14) It won't take long to get the whole world under my control, though since my slaves are unaware, it won't change things much except when I make the effort to actually pay attention and change them directly.

I'm not taking rewrite personality because it's more fun to do that manually, and I can always reset it with immortality if I screw something up, although I probably won't.

Since there's no real downside to it, I'll sign the pact with Lucy. That gives me a couple more points just to play with. It's a shame there's so many things I'd like to play with left over. I think the things I go with, though, will be Charm and Induce Fetish. The former mostly for soft-hearted reasons, though it could be useful for taking over the world, or other little vanity projects. The latter is because it fixes a hole in Unaware Slave, in that it lets me make then do something of their own volition, regularly and without direction, that they otherwise wouldn't want to.

I pick the elf for my free slave, mostly for rarity value.
>>
And Deus Vult.

Saint seems best.

Servitude serves my personal aims nicely, and Honesty is useful. Second chance and reincarnation seem like nice ways to offer a clean slate when I'm done with one. (3/4)

Upgraded immortality will help me carry out my divine mission (3/7)
Upgraded missionary lets me use my powers to the fullest (5/12)

This CYOA could use more enemy types.
I pick fallen angels as the best waifu type and mortals as the most numerous. (3/15) So the mortals will be my every day enemies, I guess, and the fallen angels will be my boss monsters.

I'll take the three single-point sisters and the secret hideout. Since I'm a saint, I don't really need support in combat. But I do need support staff to keep my place running and to find my targets. Bethany and Alicia are for the latter, Hope and Faith are for the former. (5/5)

Wolfs Among Sheep for my mission. It seems important, and it lets me fuck some of the most important of my neighbors. I pick the blue points as my payment there. I use those points for the Divine Protection crucifix, with upgrade, which will save me from the predations of most of those enemies. I also take the Holy Prayer drawback, since it's not a huge deal, and use it to gain Witches as an enemy. I think I'll accept Delayed Rescue since I don't plan to lose, and I'll use those points for Angelic Armaments to help ensure I don't lose. If I do lose, it'll almost certainly be against a Fallen Angel, and I'm pretty okay with their lose condition being extended.
>>
>>7471471
>Gives you supernatural-tier mastery of a skill with the only "drawback" that she's better at it.
>Actually loves / cares about you.
>Is a switch. Will alternate between Dom and Sub in the bedroom provided you have some ounce of initiative.
>Most probably has a job of her own or helps drive you into a better / high-paying one.
>Literally only drawbacks are that she's is better than you and is prone to issuing thinly-veiled challenges (that she'll probably win in a fair match) to you & others.

I guess if your world crumbles at the mere thought of your SO being better than you (/ not failing in any opportunity to remind you) that's a no-brainer, but for me that just gives motivation to improve myself and try not to lag quite as far behind throughout eternity.
>>
>>7471851
I must remind you that bestiality is a reason to be banned. Tread carefully.
>>
>>7466295
That's not submissive. That's masochistic. They're not the same thing.

Personally, I think the best submissive option would be having an owner that gives you such intense pleasure on a constant basis that you would never want to do anything but be their slave.
>>
I'm still on my RS vacation, but I'm doing some mindless grinning and while I have done that I have thought about my next project. I'm thinking maybe Eronomicon is too ambitious and I'm trying to do too much and not focusing on a single theme might be a mistake, like 7 schools of magic is kinda too much maybe. I haven't shelved the idea entirely, but I'm thinking I might do another CYOA instead.

I call my alternative CYOA Infected. It would be about you getting infected by the D-virus, you're patient zero the first carrier of a infectious lewd virus and your goal is to infect the world and become the leader of a new race of glorious /d/egenerates. You will choose how the virus will change the infected (like do it change men and women differently?), how the virus infects people, what minor super powers will the infected gain and stuff like that. What do you think?

On a side note I was banned on /tg/ yesterday for trolling about cuckoldry. If any of you, my chosen people of /d/ was on /tg/ yesterday ignore everything I said there. Like my next CYOA will not be about BBC, traps, cuckoldry and orgasm denial, not that there is anything inherently wrong with those fetishes but for some reason the bare mention of those fetishes and cuckoldry makes /tg/ angry as fuck.

>>7471851
Bestiality is unfortunately banned on /d/ but you can use fantasy animals like dragons, giant spiders and mythological creatures like owlbears and it should be fine.
>>
>>7472213
>RS
[spoiler]buying bf[/spoiler]
>>
>>7472213
The idea sounds neat, looking forward to the finished product.
>>
>>7472213
Wait, that was really you? I thought someone took your name and ... well, you know what they're like. You should at least take your name off if you do that, it significantly reduces the odds of geting banned.
>>
>>7472213
>CYOA Infected
I love the idea of this.
Please include some monster girl options.
>>
>>7472228
The top 6 things that triggers /tg/ is Cuckoldry, The Culling, Reworks on CYOAs, criticizing traditional family values, Me and Nemesis. I couldn't resist to only bait them with cuckoldry. But the ban is pretty short, so its kay.

>>7472222
>>7472237
Glad you you like it, was afraid people would be disappointed about Eronomicon getting pushed back again. If I make Infected there will be monster girl options as in traditional monster girls and monster girls (pic related).
>>
>>7472242
mind posting your new dlc here for deus vult uncensored?
>>
File: Deus Vult Page 1 of 3 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9762px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult Page 1 of 3 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9762px
>>7472246
Sure, Ill post the whole thing or you.
>>
File: Deus Vult page 2 of 3 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9832px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult page 2 of 3 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9832px
>>7472247
>>
File: Deus Vult page 3 of 3 D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9215px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult page 3 of 3 D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9215px
>>7472249
>>
File: Deus Vult DLC The Bestary D.jpg (4MB, 1200x9560px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult DLC The Bestary D.jpg
4MB, 1200x9560px
>>7472251
>>
>>7472252
yay, thanks dude! And yeah, /tg/ can get... a little intense with the cuckoldry shit
>>
>>7472178
>(/ not failing in any opportunity to remind you)
There's a specific phrase for someone who unfailing shoves their superiority in your face though, and that phrase is "utter cunt."

Maybe you like your girlfriend to be an utter cunt, but most people don't.
>>
File: 1432306083216.jpg (173KB, 1280x942px) Image search: [Google]
1432306083216.jpg
173KB, 1280x942px
>>7472213
>I call my alternative CYOA Infected. It would be about you getting infected by the D-virus, you're patient zero the first carrier of a infectious lewd virus and your goal is to infect the world and become the leader of a new race of glorious /d/egenerates. You will choose how the virus will change the infected (like do it change men and women differently?), how the virus infects people, what minor super powers will the infected gain and stuff like that. What do you think?
I think I fucking love it. Sex would be an obvious methoud of spreading but have you thought about an incubation period like how long after infection untill it takes effect so you could plan it beeing a week or a day or a few hour sor instantly on infection.
>>
File: 1432306156928.png (1MB, 1280x831px) Image search: [Google]
1432306156928.png
1MB, 1280x831px
>>7472213
Would patient zero (the Alpha or Queen) get abilities specific to them to make them far more potent at spreading the infection to others or would powers be even across all infected?
>>
>>7472270
My guess is that there will be an option about it.
One option is near instant/over a few minutes. And then it goes hour, day, week, month. And just have a point to each of them.
Instant would be fun but seeing them slowly turn over a month/week would be really nice.
>>
>>7472270
That's a great idea, will include time options which affect how fast the virus will change the host. Will pretty much do it like anon suggests here ---> >>7472307

>>7472274
There would be several options for Queen and Alpha builds. There would be many options to distinguish yourself from the other infected. Like I could even make an drawback where you are the only one who is capable of spreading the infection. There will also be options you could choose to make the D-virus lower the IQ of the infected but there will be a option to make yourself retain your intelligence or even boost it. There will also be options to build a leaderless swarm, where you are not special.
>>
>>7472242
You forgot memory death and heresy. Too bad, I still remember the times when things like 'Dominant' (the first Mind Control CYOA, back in 2014) could be enjoyed there. But now? They're all butthurt moralists.
>>
>>7472242
Can we get an option of turning some girls into brood mothers?
>>
>>7472309
lol, I forgot memory death and heresy. But yeah, they are butthurt moralists. They got really mad when I released Deus Vult, because it was filled with heresy.

>>7472313
>broodmothers
Of course! The infected will need some way to procreate and broodmothers, testicle pregnancies, oviposition and other fun stuff will defiantly be included as options!
>>
>>7472308
This is all sounding realy good and getting me hyped
>>
>>7472242
>was afraid people would be disappointed about Eronomicon getting pushed back

Is it just me, or Eronomicon doesn't sound alluring in the first place?
Infected on the other hand proves I am degenerates after all, can't wait to play it!
>>
>>7472213
I look forward to the Infection!
>>7472242
Holy fuck, that pic is intense!
>>
>>7472270
What use is the one on the right exactly? I don't don't see what anyone could actually do with it except maybe use it as a cudgel.
>>
>>7472346
>Is it just me, or Eronomicon doesn't sound alluring in the first place?
I think it might just be you. Eronimicon sounds awesome. But I don't think I've ever been disappointed to hear Tok is working on a cyoa, and I'm not about to start now
>>
>>7472346
>Is it just me, or Eronomicon doesn't sound alluring in the first place?
I like it. And I think most people here like it too. so it might just be you. But Infected is better if you ask me.
>>
Would there be any interest in a vore-themed CYOA? I've had ideas for one rattling around in my head for a while now.
>>
>>7472372
Let us hear your ideas first.
>>
>>7467151
>>7467154

I think this new focus on "balance" is missing the point of an erotic cyoa, especially when the alleged "balancing" is basically making powers cost significantly more while drawbacks still grant the same amount of points. There's literally not a single new drawback that I'd ever consider taking, literally every single one of them is life-ruining tier nonsense!

My boner is definitely gone after looking at my current build, where my drawbacks list is like ten times longer than my powers list yet I'm still cutting it extremely close, and I can't find a single drawback left that won't turn my life into hell.

tl;dr - I hate everything everyone has done to this cyoa since the original author quit updating it.
>>
>>7472375
Okay. In my outline, the CYOA would be split into several sections; Body Modification (for the player), World Changes (basically different modifiers that affect how the world works; stuff like adding monster girls or aliens, what types of vore are possible for each sex, how people react to certain things, how society has changed, etc.), Powers and Skills (again, for the player), Items, Friends, and Drawbacks.

There would also be a choice between being a predator or prey, with that affecting prices on certain options in Body Modification, Powers and Skills, and Friends. I'm also thinking about adding an option for observers or those who would like to be both, but I'm unsure of what I would do for those two.

Body Modification would mostly be free, with a few options costing points (stuff like turning into a monster girl/boy, becoming a giant/giantess, becoming tiny, etc.).

World Changes is where the bulk of stuff that I have written down is from; I can upload a pastebin for it if you'd like.

Powers and Skills would be for things like controlling your digestion, becoming indigestible, getting magical powers or superpowers, and other stuff you can use.

Items would include a whole bunch of useful things, such including bases, though I haven't given them as much thought.

Friends are basically exactly what they would be in any other CYOA.

Drawbacks I'm unsure about including; I might just integrate them into each section where appropriate, but if I can think of enough of them I'll have them as their own thing.
>>
>>7472390
Pick permanent, permanent upgrade and the 'no cheating in a relationship' rule with the punishment set to not being physically able to. You get 8 points for doing so. You now can't cheat if you're in a relationship but hey, 8 points, go crazy. Plus, if you're unhappy with your current relationship, just break it off. Don't ever get married though.

Another ring would be picking the attracted and it's upgrade. The one that only ensures the drawback happens to only people you find attractive. Then just pick drawbacks you find tolerable like being a prostitute and/or arousal aura. Who doesn't want to be a prostitute exclusively to hot women? You should be creative.

Plus there's the lottery option. Just create rings with it and flip coins. When you fail a flip, just put in whatever drawbacks on it and throw away the resulting ring.
>>
>>7472395
But what kinds of vore-specific stuff were you considering?
>>
>>7472372
>>7472395
I'd be interested!
As far as draw backs, it could be things like
>Awkward Load: It because very difficult to move after you've eaten a large meal
>Lingering Scent: It becomes fairly easy for Preds to know where you are and follow you wherever you go
>Indigestion: It takes much longer to digest prey than normal
>Inefficient: You gain almost no nutritional value from prey, meaning you must eat a lot more just to maintain yourself
>Butterfingers: You find it very difficult to simply grab your prey and eat. You have to tire them out first before you can shove them inside you
>Limited cargo: You can only eat one person at a time. Any more results in very painful stretching. You can never stretch your body to accept anymore than one person
>Weak Sphincters: Prey have a much easier time escaping from you
>>
>>7470798
>College student
>Equal height
>Regular weight
>Bee stings
>Tight butt
>I'd say gloomy because the girl on the pic is perfection, but noble would work great too.
>Sex hair
>Pale
>Sexual predator
>Eratically dom
>Possessive, Heavy drinker, Pervert, Pragmatic, Kind-hearted, Bant-master, Idealistic, Cunning,
>Orgasm denial, Sweaty sex, Bondage, Frottage, Cross-dressing, Lewd roleplay, Oral, Rape-play, Being on top, Disparaging
>Reading, Movies, Videogames, Computer, Instrument
>Glasses

Well fuck, I just want a better, female version of myself.
>>
>>7472407
>>7472410
Almost anything related to the vore fetish is up for consideration, as well as fetishes in general, though the focus of the CYOA would still be on vore.

Here's the stuff I had for the "World Changes" section so far, though keep in mind that these are brief summaries for the most part. You can also basically ignore any mentions of points and numbers, since those are just place holders: https://pastebin.com/kHAufmyA
>>
>>7472428
Seems good for me, I'd like to play it.
>>
>>7472428
>Almost anything related to the vore fetish is up for consideration
So there will be a way to make all the vore that happens safe (so no death/digestion/harm), basically meaning that all you're doing is keeping them inside you for a time, and any other effects the voring might have on them (e.g. age regression from unbirth, absorbing excess fat, etc.) require consent (perhaps including even the initial act voring itself)?
>>
>>7472428
You're doing great!
If I may add something: I think there should be an option for exponentially increased fertility, especially recommended if vore is an everyday thing; It'd be a bad day if we ate ourselves to extinction!

Perhaps an option to increase one's fertility if they CV'd or UB'd and cum digested their prey?
>>
>>7472443
Yep; most of what you listed is actually already in the pastebin, with the exception of absorbing excess fat (thank you by the way; I probably would've forgotten about it since I can only think of one guy's stories that features that.) Consent would likely fall under Taboos or Trends.

>>7472450
This is a good idea also, thanks!
>>
>>7472458
What about vore that'd result in partial absorption (kinda like the "sentient fat" option, except with a more physical presence - anything from just having eyes or something to the prey's body basically replacing whatever they're absorbed into, so you might CV a girl and have her become your penis, but retain her curves, arms, etc.)?

Also, would a digestion that the prey could reverse at their leisure count as something for which you'd (need to) take "endosomatophilia"?
>>
>>7472471
Yeah, I could add that, too. I was actually going to make Sentient Fat it's own thing so Soul Vore isn't a perquisite for it, and that would be a pretty good add on to it.

Reversible digestion like that would probably be an add on for Reformation.
>>
>>7472474
>Reversible digestion like that would probably be an add on for Reformation.
Right, yes, I meant to type Reformation instead of the other one. So something like that would be an addon rather than being available via the option as-is?
>>
>>7472402
>Pick permanent, permanent upgrade and the 'no cheating in a relationship' rule with the punishment set to not being physically able to. You get 8 points for doing so

That's 3 drawbacks (two of which actually have a higher point value than the vast majority of other available drawbacks) and it doesn't even pay for the single Immortality perk. Plus you might not want the truly permanent upgrade if you want to be invulnerable + immortal with your ring, as nobody actually wants to float in a dead universe for the rest of eternity.

>just pick drawbacks you find tolerable

That's the idea, but with the new "balanced" points for powers it's fucking impossible. Even if you're just going the "invulnerable immortal that needs no sustencence and can speak all languages" route, which is fairly mundane considering all the other options, you eventually run into a wall drawbacks-wise where you cannot go any further without delving into extremely uncomfortable territory.

> When you fail a flip, just put in whatever drawbacks on it and throw away the resulting ring.

Hope you're lucky, otherwise you'll find yourself starting off with an increasing points deficit that makes it even harder to gain all the powers you desire.
>>
>>7472483
Yes, because it would be the prey doing it and not the predator. (Though, in hindsight maybe it would make more sense for it to be something you choose for the first one, and then an add on lets you choose the other one as well. So you can get Reformation 1 that lets predators or prey reform the digested prey, and then Reformation 2 lets the one you didn't pick do it as well.)
>>
>>7472390
I initially had the same thought, but then I started cheesing with multiple rings more effectively and it was all alright. This version makes that much more possible than some of its predecessors. Have you given that a try?
>>
>>7471021
When the slave period is over do you like get teleported somewhere? Why wouldn't you just keep your kills locked up and keep re-killing them?
>>
>>7472213
The D-virus CYOA sounds like a really fun idea, do you choose from lists of /d/ fetishes or something?
>>
>>7472242
As long as it has TG and multi body parts then I'll be satisfied.
>>
>>7472486
How greedy for powers are you?
>>
>>7472395
>>7472471
I've got to second this anon's request for partial and full absorption vore, having eyes above a vagina I just absorbed someone into sounds really hot. Other ideas include CTFing a girl into a cock but having her miniaturized torso taking up half of it and absorbing a girl into a second pair of boobs under the absorbers original bust.

Also what about non traditional vore like dick, vagina and boob vore(/absorption)?
>>
>>7472571
Sounds good. I've already got cock vore, unbirth and boob vore in the pastebin I posted earlier. https://pastebin.com/kHAufmyA
>>
>>7472564

I don't think I'm greedy, I just want the basic Immortality package:

Immortal -9
Invulnerability -7
Immunity -5
Painless -3
No Sustenance -5

and then a few others, which open me up to being willing to take even more drawbacks:

Never Sleep -3
Shapeshifting -3
Attracted -5
Refined -3
Vanilla -5

and then this one, just because I want it:

Polylingual -3

So... not that greedy. It's not like I'm grabbing entire power trees like hypnosis or magic or pocket dimensions, etc. If anything, immortality should be cheaper as we're entertainment for a perverted Goddess. Wouldn't she want her entertainment to last?
>>
>>7472574
Oops, sorry I must have missed the pastebin while I was replying, bad habits of not scrolling all the way down before I hit the reply button shining through here.
>>
>>7472574
Okay read it through, looks like Sentient Fat (and the rest of the pastebin) so far only mentions or alludes to being able to absorb the mass and souls of those you digest into certain areas of your body, not incorporating their parts into those areas yet. Like the above mentioned eyes, limbs, breasts, mouths, etc.

Is that also an option?
>>
>>7465379
>True Love
She'ed be a 5'9, a pre-law or law school student, a first gen American, really into Avant Garde music and movies, and more than a little smug.

>Money

>Power/Magic
A reroll ability,
Everty time you get a skill or ability check irl I can just go back in time a few minutes and metaphorically reroll the dice.
>>
>>7472428
So, cock vore is what I'd be most interested in. Ideally, I'd like to absorb someone, turn them into cum (and have it be extremely pleasurable for them), and then after I cum them out, they either reconstitute on their own, or I cum inside someone else and they give birth to them in a matter of minutes/hours/days. Also, I can change their bodies through this process.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (195KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
195KB, 700x990px
>>7472247
>>7472249
>>7472251
>>7472252
>tfw no shrinking "punishment" like in Tokhaar's other CYOA's
>>
File: 1468316349351.jpg (2MB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1468316349351.jpg
2MB, 1254x1771px
>>7470212
>Shapeshifting Tree
Basic
Sex Change
Animal Ears
Enhanced
Furry
Age Change

>Mental
Lust Vision
Lust Vision Plus
Incite Role
Pleasure Link
Pleasure Multiplier

>Sexytime
Tentacles
Immunity
Stamina
Studio
Reset
Flexibility
Fetish Detection

>Skills
Starter

>Recharge
Sexy Recharge (free)
Passive Recharge
Passive Upgrade

>Clusters
Succubus Form (+1)
Hunger (+3)
Compound Arousal (+1)
Submissive (+1)

Can't wait till everyone can tune in to my show~!
>>
>>7472110
In all the time since I made that CYOA I never thought someone would have made a response writeup as sexy as that. I was very impressed by your writing (even if you do need some editing). You really took the whole scenario out on a limb, which is exactly what I had hoped for in requiring a writeup for immortality (a practice that I've come to realize is extremely useful in generating high-quality builds).

Thank you.
>>
>>7466230
The problem is that we're shy, dummy.
>>
>>7472390
there hasn't been much focus on balance, its something I would like to do but I am not getting the necessary feedback to do that.

also I've raised the cost on 2 powers and lowered several others (the net effect is down) and you're not required to take any particular drawback

>>7472402
I don't know why anyone wouldn't pick arousing aura, it just sounds like fun. I actually hate the lottery one, stupidest thing on there. You also would only get a couple of tries at doing that since the cost per ring rises

>>7472428
I added a bunch of vore stuff to the rings, could use some feedback on it too, I don't really know if it satisfies the fetishists (outside of the unbirthing add ons, because I'm in to that)

>>7472486
>but with the new "balanced" points for powers it's fucking impossible
why are you playing this at all?

>>7472541
I could probably use to know what you're doing for that for correction purposes
>>
>>7466533
You should ask/look on the /tg cyao thread board for that cyao, incase you are wondering why you haven't found it here.
>>
>>7472777
I meant cyoa ofcourse
>>
>>7466533
Yeah m8, i got it. Do you want me to post it?
>>
>>7472755
You asked how I'm using multiple ring cheese to cut down on costs? It's nothing terribly sensational--might even be the intended use, but is much easier to pull off now that ring advantages are instant, not just disadvantages.

With multiple rings, I can offload stuff like age modification, disease cure, birth control, and shapeshifting onto the second ring. These are all instant effects that don't need to be sustained to get the benefit, so I don't have to worry about the drawbacks I pick up on the ring. I usually just reason that I make putting it on and taking it off every morning a part of my routine.

I also have a third ring (well, technically this is the second and the instant effect ring is the third for point reasons) exclusively for income, but I'd imagine everyone does that.
>>
>>7472793
>Every week while this ring is activated...

The money perks give you money once every 168 hours (1 week) of activated time. The money has nothing to do with physical time that has passed.
>>
>>7472793
okay the other ring part isn't really much an exploit, it still leaves you vulnerable to anything that acts quickly (not sure if I need to or should do anything about that).

On the last one, the income ones state "every week while activated" I had read that to mean that it has to be active for a week (not necessarily continuously) to get that. That might just be a matter of cleaning up the text to get that clear. It might also need phrasing that corrects for someone wearing it only at night to get the needed time, depending on how strictly I want to limit shenanigans.

(I was thinking you had something worse than that)
>>
>>7472800
Of course, that's exactly how I use it. To clarify, I take three rings: the normal one, the money one, and the instant-effect one. In that order for point cost reasons. The money one, I imagine my character will often put on during summers or until my bank account is satisfactory, then I'll drop it like it's hot.

>>7472802
Yeah, it's not really exploit level so much as...cheesy point-saving stuff that I didn't have to do in the more generous versions, but am more than willing to break out now.

Perhaps my writing was unclear, but I do not use the money ring for instant effects at all. Not quite sure why everyone's jumping on that. Ring #1 is normal, ring #2 is money, ring #3 is instant effects, in that order because of the way multiple ring costs work.
>>
>>7472824
>jumping on that
I don't know how else it would be off balance, honestly nothing sounds too bad about that

I generally only do one ring, but I could see doing two with the first having everything I want permanent.

The only things I could see changing from that would be to specify that unaging has to be on the ring with new identity (this would also make it clear how that works since it doesn't say you age regress when it activates unless you were putting ageless on it too) and adding that pro choice has to be on at conception to change anything, which I was already eying only because I was thinking of an upgrade on pro choice that would require that
>>
>>7472755

>also I've raised the cost on 2 powers and lowered several others (the net effect is down) and you're not required to take any particular drawback
I don't have the old version on hand to figure out the exact disparities, but I know for certain that you tweaked the cost for powers centered around Immortality enough to make my basic build impossible when I had more than enough drawback points before you started mucking about with it.

>why are you playing this at all?
Why are your only new drawbacks complete trash tier bullshit? Vore? Smelly sweat? Pissing yourself in public? Messing around with your genitals to ruin your ability to have sex somehow? There's nothing erotic about any of that shit.
>>
>>7472833
>Messing around with your genitals to ruin your ability to have sex somehow?
If you mean the "too big/small" ones, those were added by Lactofork. As for the others, it's what was requested.
>>
>>7472833
immortal is now 9 instead of 7 (same with archmage which I also made weaker). I also added a corruption for immortal that's a +3 (regression cycle), so theoretically you could get it at 6 is you wanted those specific problems.

I added a lot more than that, and literally what I've been doing is asking what people want and putting that in. My goal was to get as wide a range of /d/'s interests as possible.
>nothing erotic
that actually gets to the definition of fetish
>>
>>7472623
It could be; keep in mind that this is barely a WIP, so I don't have all of the options that could or will be included written down yet.

>>7472755
Dumb question, but how do I change the html text to an image?
>>
>>7472785
Not really /d/ enough or explicit enough to post here though :/
>>
>>7472896
>Dumb question, but how do I change the html text to an image?
With a browser extension (that basically just takes screenshots of the page for you) or a html-to-image converter (where the converter does much the same as the aforementioned browser extension), for example.
>>
>>7472896
I just saved the file as .html and it worked just fine.
>>
>>7472912
Thanks.

>>7472755
It looks fine, to me. Endosomatophilia is usually used to refer to safe or soft vore, though, while you seem to be using it for fatal vore. Naming it something else might be good to avoid confusion. For "The Blob" under "Too Large", it might make more sense to have it not require Amorphous and name it something else, to match it's counterpart "Delicacy" under "Too Small".
>>
>>7472185
Pictures are, but I'm pretty sure text discussion is fine
>>
>>7467866

START (+5)

>body
Athletic
>breast size
Flat
>Hips
Firm

>Type
Dependant (+1)
Harmless (+2)
Worshiping (+1)

>Personality
Tomboy
Wealthy (-3)
Relaxed
Filthy
short (4'10" - 5'4")

>Gifts
Perfect hair (-1)
Motherly (-2)
Talented (-3)
Income (-5,+2)

>Quirks
Consent not required (+3)

>origin
Miracle

>Dream
Undying love
>>
File: 1442564275006.jpg (2MB, 1446x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1442564275006.jpg
2MB, 1446x2046px
>>7471021
/k/ & /d/ make a cyoa
love it, hope to see the full thing
some waifus with raifus since you need images
http://imgur.com/a/HRmlV
http://imgur.com/a/6KNBC
http://imgur.com/a/yK7CK
more here
http://imgur.com/r/gunime
>>
>>7472626
>True Love
Unfortunately for you, law school isn't exactly a casual pursuit. She studies and interns long hours during the week, only leaving time for anything more than a single episode of a TV show one day out of the week.

>Money
You came into your money due to an interesting lawsuit. After winning it big in Vegas, you thought you'd be one of the smart ones, and instead of instantly living a luxurious lifestyle, you decided to invest. Unfortunately, you invested in a fraudulent company -- a front for an illegal crime network. After fighting tooth and nail to get the money back alongside your lawyer (whom your True Love happened to be interning with, at the time), your lawyer eventually put the puzzle pieces together. The FBI rewarded you and your lawyer a significant sum of money once you reported this, alongside the initial earnings from your casino winnings that you had lost in the investment. At this point, you had enough money for several generations to live comfortably -- that was when movie studios approached and offered to buy the rights to your story to create a feature film.

>Power/Magic
Your reroll can only be used to try something again up to two minutes into the past, though you can expend multiple charges to go back two minutes further into the past. You gain one charge per 12 hours, with no limit to the number of charges you can stack.

Hope that was enjoyable for you!

I'll be posting my own in a separate post, as it's too long.
>>
>>7473034
>>7465379
Here we go, here's mine now. One extra point from filling in another's choices.
>Immortality (4/6)

>New Body (3/6)
My new body would be a 21-year old female. Soft brown hair, about shoulder length. D-cup breasts. Slim, but not just skin and bones, and with a squishable rump. The real kicker here is that I'd like to a dog-girl. Human skin, breasts, genital, etc. But I have a pair of cute dog-ears and a tail to match! I do intend to make this slightly more normal than with my Worldy Change...

>Worldy Change (2/6)
Approximately 15% of the world's population has developed animalistic traits such as those described in my New Body. Some have dog bits like myself, some cats, with a few rarer specimens having cow, mouse, and many other types of animal bits to them!

>Money (1/6)
I'd especially love if you could mix this in with my New Body and worldly change.

I think I'm fine floating one extra point in there. If anyone who does me would like to do something with my floating point you think fits, feel free!
>>
>>7472896
its a function on some image software, but I was doing it through website applications to avoid trying to bootleg something (everything else image-wise I do on an old version of paint).

>>7472929
I'm used to seeing it used to mean death (I think the root word is connected to digestion), but you're not the first person to say otherwise, this is really unfortunately because it might just be the fetish group isn't consistent about it. I may try to find a more universal term.

I was debating having the blob attach to discorporation and just require the vore stuff, but only opted to have it that way as a counter part to delicacy. I'm not real happy with the way its set up now. I like it requiring amorphous for flavor, but it is likely to be changed in the future, probably waiting until someone comes up with something I really like as a fix.

Originally I was looking at the third element off too large being a counter part to Hey Listen that would have been a godzilla joke, requiring that you not have polylingual and making it so everyone around you is poorly dubbed into your language in a distracting fashion. I decided not to do that at the last second but still wanted the 3 corruption balance/page layout
>>
>>7467865
>Athletic
>Average
>Thicc
>Dependent
>Stalking
>Delusional
>Confident
>Optimist
>Submissive
>Wealthy
>Relaxed
>Gifted
>Filthy
>Socialite
>Short
>Classical Romantic
>Fetish
>Youthful
>Perfect Hair
>Beautiful
>Together
>Comedian
>Good Taste
>Closer
>Genetic
>True Friends
>Connections
>Drugging
>Addict
>Charisma
>Miracle
>Undying Love
>>
>>7473036
The year is 2056. Approximately forty years ago, the Biomorph Virus first appeared. A relic of an alien autonomous war machine that found its way to Earth by accident, it mutates the local life forms into various powerful monsters. Genetic chimerism between infected species is well documented. You and the other 15% of humanity that are now animal-folk are a result of a minor case of the infection that preserved intellect and overall human appearance. Your strain is somewhat odd, having lead to both a spontaneous gender transformation (an uncommon but known effect of the virus) and an enhanced regenerative function that renders you both unaging and near-indestructible (seeming;y unique to you). Your wealth comes from a research stipend paid to you by alien researchers of a species that have dedicated themselves to hunting down the remnants of the ancient autowar and aiding its victims. They are in truth as benign as they claim to be, and respect both your human dignity and your ownership of your body. The money they pay you is compensation for the numerous advances in their medical technology made from studying your unique case, and even by Galactic Federation standards you can live comfortably.
>>
>>7473301
Oh hey! That sounds happy! I like it!
>>
>>7471401
Honestly just a sequel or expansion to the age regression CYOA.
>>
>>7472247
>deus vult
Since you used a picture of him, I've gotta ask. How would a paladin with upgraded Angelic Armaments fare against Gil? Are archangel-forged weapons stronger or weaker than originals of Noble Phantasms? What about rate of fire? Can the angel weapons have crazy conceptual effects like NPs?
>>
File: triforce21.jpg (373KB, 1000x930px) Image search: [Google]
triforce21.jpg
373KB, 1000x930px
>>7471851
As previously stated, make sure to use monsters instead of animals, like minotaurs, werewolves and dragons.

Brainwashing to create a breeding harem would be nice

Also feminizing males so they pose no threat to your harem, whilst being able to care for them and your brood, as well as serve as an outlet for your sexual frustrations.

Choosing the ratio of human/beast your offspring are, like are they crossbreeds, the prevalence of your genes in the crossbreeds, or if it's a ratio of monsters to humans they birth, like 1 monster per 3 humans born.

If you're the one being fucked, you can pick gender, or whatever modifications your captor has subjected you to, though I think It'd be easier to make the CYOA from the monster's perspective
>>
>>7472178
For me, it's just that I couldn't really imagine having to put of with her refusal to admit her affection for me for an eternity
>>
>>7473032
These are popular lately. /tg/ has combined force as girls in the making, now this.
>>
>>7471541
Guys make this happen
>>
Deus Vult - Version 1.5
Sister Sophia - Gun Priest
Sister Sophia was once companion to the honored Paladin Alfred Barbary, whom fell in battle to the Demon Vaszon. Where her bestie Sister Rose suggested Sophia taking-up the fallen knight's sword and save them. Using blood magic and prayer, Sister Rose was able to graft the holiest of swords upono Sophia's body. Once armed, blessed with holy lust and wings, Sophia stuck down the demon... over and over upon till found by the rescue party.
Since then she has been treated worst then any Judas Priest by the church, having both a holy sword and holy sheath. Gun Priest Sophia has kept Faith, even being assigned the worst companions and tasks. Finding comfort with her lover, the Half-Dragon Zhicste, whom has stayed by her side since their first battle and maintains order within Sophia's harem. Which is harder then it sounds, since Sophia bringing defeated enemies to her pocket dimension to continue their loving-making (due to Double-Edged Sword), often using her power of Transform to make them futa like her to add to the fun.
During these sessions, Zhicste takes such pride in her teasured 'sex-toy' that it usually ends-up as one big victory party orgy. Which is why Beatrice's sister hates Sophia so much, for afterwards on these orgies the younger Beafort becomes Sophia's personal sword shealth for the night as Sophia is Zhicste's. Only on request will Sophia use 'the sword' on her fellow Sisters and Companions, instead using what she learned in the Convent with Sister Rose.
>>
Charm -1H
Divine Beauty -2H
Angelic Armaments -1/-1 G/H
Holiest of Swords -2H
Favored Enemy - Half Dragons (Her love is true for Zhicste)
Sanctum Vagina -1M
Half-Angel -2H
Holy Harem -4H
Transform - 3M
Double-Edged Sword +2H
Holy Prayer +1H
Limited Power +2H
Heroism + 1H & +2M
Stalked +2H
Damsel in Distress +3M
Blood Moon - no cost
Baleful Moon +1/+1 H/M
Delayed Rescue +1/+1 G/H
Enemies
Mortals -1H
The Possessed -1H
Witches -1H
Demons -2H
Fallen Angels -2H
Half-Dragons - (Always trying to steal her away from Zhicste)
Mission
Wolfs Among Sheep +3 G
Beastmaster - Half-Dragon Zhicste -2/-2 G & M
- Yes I know, a half dragon is tier 3 and Beasmaster only allows tier 2 and below. So I doubled the price, and say "Screw it, its my dick-girl fantasy!" to any critic.
Heaven -4H
Sanctum Gladium -1G
Companions
Sister Bethany -free
Hope and Faith -free
Sister Alica -free
Sister Anna -1G
Sister Sistine -1G
Sister Joanna -1G
Sister Theresa -1G
Sister Cathryn -1G
Beatrice Beaufort -1G
Sister Rose -1G
Sister Sarah -1G
Alexandra - Free due to Blood Moon
Sister Joy +2G
B'Elanna Beaufort +2H
Sister Victoria +1G
>>
>>7472372
Can't speak for others, but I would love that
>>
>>7471851
A large number of animals have gotten close to extinction, and due to some shenanigans, the player is hyper fertile and can breed with literally any species. So the player is tasked with the mission to repopulate all these animals that are close to extinction.

Governments and international organizations would also be willing to give you money and rewards for your work.
>>
>>7472498
>Yes, because it would be the prey doing it and not the predator.
Well it does say something to the effect of "the cooperation of the predator may or may not be required", so I thought it'd be under the "may not" bit.

That aside, have you considered a general reversal of the whole predator/prey dynamic (i.e. instead of predators going about voring unsuspecting prey, it'd be the prey forcing the predator to vore them)? Could be a fun option.

Also, how about an option to make the shrinking temporary and triggered by some particular event (e.g. being vored)? What about making it affect the victim only partially, or letting it be partially reversible (in either case allowing for something like a shrunken male/futa being boob-vored, but having their dick sticking out of the nipple)?

On that note, perhaps the whole partial absorption thing could be used to do something like having the aforementioned male/futa's dick become the nipple? And since the matter at hand is already as weird as it is, why not make the unbirthing effects possible via non-vaginal/womb vore?
>>
>>7472308
As long as I can make a futacatgirlpocalypse I'll be happy.

Though, I do have a few ideas... could have several 'special' infected types buyable, like most zombie games have. Maybe a 'broodmother' type that spawns some form of headcrab, with less death and more mind control so they can be brought in for infection?

Also: on the intelligence option, I might suggest it be possible to reduce them to ferality temporarily, only regaining human intelligence after a certain amount of time has passed so they're fully dedicated to spreading the infection until it's almost all over for humanity- and maybe their memories slowly after that, so they'll be more likely to accept the new them instead of freaking out.
>>
Page 10 hit, new thread up: >>7474023
>>
>>7467617
>Coming home to your demon waifu to trash talk shit that piss you off together, followed by a round of mindblowingly agressive and rough sex
Wrath is clearly the only good choice here.
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.