[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 46

File: 1478750317418.jpg (314KB, 1280x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1478750317418.jpg
314KB, 1280x1484px
Breeding Edition

Previous Thread: >>7455280

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.

Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to inspire devs and keep the thread alive.

Check the archives before posting requests:
http://archive.loveisover.me/d/

>/dgg/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

>Orificial Discord
https://discord.gg/CZ67xZt

>New OP Guide:
https://ghostbin.com/paste/9y7xq
>>
>>7463173
disgusting
>>
/d/evs post progress.
>>
File: Capture.png (9KB, 1557x545px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
9KB, 1557x545px
>>7462693
Maybe this will clear up the confusion you seem to have, anon.
>>
>>7463176
>disgusting
Yeah, I need to plan these threads in advance. I got off work and found that /dgg/ was only one or two away from dropping off the board. I don't generally keep /d/ images, so I just grabbed something fast.

I apologize for the ugliness.
>>
>>7463223
It's a joke you dip.
>>
>>7463225
it's not a joke
>>
>>7463229
It's a joke is not a joke
>>
Post game ideas
>>
>>7463192
Nevermind, saw a relevant post on 8/hgg/. The Cellblock requires low devotion, high trust for some inexplicable reason. This seems like a situation that would literally never happen, so it's just a worthless facility.
I wonder when this was changed.
>>
>>7463253
Fuck house of sexy mystery. It's a mansion of lewd shit all trying to do lewd shit to the player. Go make it for me now.
>>
>>7463253
Cooking mama, but lewd.
>>
>>7463253
Recettear, whorehouse ed.
>>
>>7463253
I liked >>7462719
from last thread.
>>
>>7463253
City builder but instead your managining the lewd infrastructure of a sci-fi city.
>>
>>7463279
why aren't you making a game?
>>
>>7463253
You're an artist that believes in the beauty of the female form under duress. You put together art galleries composed of women bound and posed with fucking machines, beating machines, and other /d/stuff. They react as you experiment, then react again when the gallery opens and a bunch of people wander around looking.
>>
File: 31984659861987.jpg (259KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
31984659861987.jpg
259KB, 594x334px
>>7463279
I had an idea for something similar, but it was more like a brothel sim in the vein of Theme Hospital.

You'd hire prostitutes who would meet the needs of clients using rooms you build and equipment you buy - things like beds, s&m gear, machines, etc. You'd also need to hire support staff like cleaners, a receptionist, pimps and bartenders.

Your brothel would have a reputation which would be affected by the skill of your prostitutes, the quality of decor, and of course how clean you keep it.
>>
>>7463379
Whore House Architect
>>
>>7463253
You're a busty milf whose child has fucked off to college. Now that you have your life all to yourself, you can rediscover your interests and hobbies *cough*beingacompletefuckingwhore*cough*

Maybe with some hypnosis and options for being naive to the point where all the guys think it's on purpose and treat you accordingly.
>>
Any games where you as the player character have the option be incredibly naive? I played Lily of the Valley and that scratched my itch so goddamn much, I need more.
>>
>>7463279
Brothel City does lewd infrastructure management/ city builder

About 1/10 on my objective lewdness scale
>>
Strive for Power is pretty meh but at least it lets me imprison and impregnate elves so good job.
>>
>>7463502
I worked with the dev once. Unless things have changed entirely, he's a bit of an ass, and his project is bleeding writers because of it. He's in it entirely for the money, and doesn't even pay the writers/editors a portion of the patreon bux, and they're pretty pissed about it.

Decent game concept, and it could go somewhere, but it's run by the wrong guy.
>>
File: retire.png (18KB, 1044x106px) Image search: [Google]
retire.png
18KB, 1044x106px
Does any anon have an idea on how to unlock these retirement policies in Free Cities? They never show up for me.
>>
>>7463615
Have you picked a retirement policy like citizen retirement or something like that yet?
>>
>>7463616
>Have you picked a retirement policy like citizen retirement or something like that yet?
Fuck me. Choosing citizen retirement does the trick and makes them come up. Guess that solves the mystery, but it doesn't make any sense for it to be this way, I think.
>>
>>7463634
The other retirements are not rewarding a slave with freedom.
>>
>>7463615
Gladiatrix seems like it would be incredibly good for your citizen:slave ratio. Kills three slaves and creates one citizen.
Though knowing FC, it doesn't apply to the actual slave population at all, only yours.
>>
>>7463643
>The other retirements are not rewarding a slave with freedom.
sure, they're not. But there's plenty of ways these critera can work with the darker retirement policies.
>You've had 10k dicks, now your fucked out cunt is worthless. Into the gloryhole/bioreactor you go!
>>
>>7463264
She's such a milf

>I imagine you fucking her as she is trying to make dinner before her husband comes home

>You use her breast milk in some of the recipes

>You're the grocery delivery boy that she lures into her apartment because she's so desperate to be filled.
>>
>>7463253
Idle strip club game.

Girls have two modes - on-stage and background. On-stage is their "active" mode, but it gets the girls tired. Background is normal accumulation. You can upgrade the stage, raising the active multiplier, or upgrade the girls' assets. Down side, the bustier they get, the quicker their stamina goes down, until their tits get so massive they move the girl instead of the other way around.

Of course, the bigger the girl, the bigger their tips...
>>
File: 1624572 - Pepe Rule_63 meme.png (251KB, 655x666px) Image search: [Google]
1624572 - Pepe Rule_63 meme.png
251KB, 655x666px
>>7463695
>The bigger the girl, the bigger their tips

I imagine that as you get more money for your club, you can make your girl's tits bigger and bigger as part of a breast expansion part of the game
>>
i haven't played TiTs in about 5 months

how much has changed?

how close to completion is it?
>>
>>7463707
Haha
>>
>>7463707
There's a new planet that's even more broken than Myrmedion. Like, there's 5 rooms that are out-of-place placeholders with fully written bimbo things, a dragon you have no chance of defeating, and half of the town NPCs have no content.
>>
File: 1ba62d5fab02905d5d8e01cd567e7046.jpg (931KB, 1500x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1ba62d5fab02905d5d8e01cd567e7046.jpg
931KB, 1500x1159px
>>7463707
Not much. It's not.

>>7463716
You can actually beat the dragon, but it requires a lot of cheese and luck. You don't get anything for it, because it's not meant to be doable properly, but it is still possible.
>>
>>7463253
a female anthropomorphic fridge is repeatedly gangbanged and impregnated by various anthropomorphic perishable foods
>>
>>7463733
"Sausage Party 2: The Food Fucks Back"
>>
>>7463733
>>7463746
oh, forgot to include the gameplay.

it'll be tetris-esque, the goal is to cram as many food-phalluses as possible into her bins and shelves
>>
File: Explore.png (273KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Explore.png
273KB, 800x600px
>>7463179
1/2

Looking for some feed back on the potential replacement system.

This is the concept for the main screen/ to replace the top-down walking game state. Each cell is like a different biome, or controlled by different factions. You'll start with the center and surrounding cells visible. Clicking on a tile will show some info in the pane and it's "completion" rate. It will open the "explore" button in the bottom right, and then go into a random event in the area. Initially the events will be the original combat events triggered when colliding with mobs. As you explore a tile, the "completion" rate will fill and unlock a tile next to it. The father you go from the start point will have higher level mobs.
>>
File: pause.png (326KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pause.png
326KB, 800x600px
>>7463797
2/3

This would also remove the previous "pause-menu" and act as it as well, clicking a cartridge will bring up the party member management screen.

I realized having the player directly control the other party members would interfere with any kind of relationships I would want to be able to form over time. So I'm going to remove direct control, like during combat for instance, as relationships improve you'd be given more "control" like for clothing for instance.
>>
>>7463809
Some thoughts:
1. What is the incentive for the player to keep clicking explore? Is there a reward for 100%?
2. Have you played the older Shin Megami games? Having an AI party might sound good, but the minute an AI member does something obviously retarded, players are going to be annoyed.
3. Is your combat engine based around sex /sex acts? If not, and you're switching to an exploration type game, can you think of a reason to keep combat around? Is there something else that would work better instead of combat?
>>
So what do I do on day 11 in vitamin plus? I have a guide that says I need to go talk to a girl in the sex shop but I don't know where that is and the guide is really incomplete.
>>
>>7463797

>Clicking on a tile will show some info in the pane and it's "completion" rate. It will open the "explore" button in the bottom right, and then go into a random event in the area.

Maybe add a "scout" option that avoids encounters but gives the player more info about the tile (and/or its surroundings)?

>>7463809

>So I'm going to remove direct control, like during combat for instance

Perhaps allow generic orders, kind of like an "offensive/guarded stance", and allow more detailed combat control as relationships progress? Max relationship level would be "willing to die for you and follow all orders without question".

>>7463819

IIRC combat basically determines which side is giving and which side is taking. Gotta beat the enemy down before they'll submit to you, or they'll do what they want with you instead.
>>
File: Dialog Mock.png (293KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dialog Mock.png
293KB, 800x600px
>>7463826
Click on tile will show the info pane, depending on the tile type will show "explore", or "go"-if its a town or something.

I'm not sure about direct orders, maybe for robots or slaves, I'll need to work out a training system for party members.
>>
>>7463843
I fucked up and deleted half of the reply.

>>7463819
1.The map will be proc generated. Exploring a tile will unlock all the tiles directly connected to it. The closest cells to the start point will have a couple low level mob types. As the player gets farther from the start point the monster levels will increase, and be more diverse.
Winning the events will give loot, or new party members.

2. No I haven't. The current combat system is pretty module in that it doesn't differiante between partymembers and enemies. Enemies have a combat logic based on a set behavior like "aggressive", or "rapey". I imagine different allies will have different behaviors.
3. Yes, yes it is. At the moment the only lewd in the game is non-con animations, that loop during combat.
>>
>>7463797
Hate it. I much prefer being able to move around freely and interact with stuff than click space and get a random event.
>>
Fcdev please add an option to turn off clothes conforming to culture like chattel. There is no reason my club or spa attendants need to wear nun garments.
>>
>>7464094
>wet nun contest
next level
>>
>>7464184
I wish there was a nun outfit that was a happy medium between depraved fetish and supreme penitent.
>>
>>7464191
For what purpose? In other words, which in-game effects would it have?

For reference, the current effects of the habits are (as far as I can find them in the code):
* if in an arcology with Chattel Religionism FS, slightly add to the reputation and advances the FS (magnitude +1).
* If worn by a recruiter, +1 rep
* If "sinful", in an arcology with Chattel Religionism FS and wearing a fallen nuns habit or a chattel habit, +1 devotion
* For the penitent nuns habit only, devotion +2, trust -2, health -3, can make her a masochist or let you find out she has that fetish.
>>
File: 1496727004309.png (1MB, 1230x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496727004309.png
1MB, 1230x1920px
>>7464490
It's mostly just boner toner for me, so I'm not sure it really needs any kind of huge effect. I imagine it functioning as a "nice"version of the fallen nun outfit which isn't FS specific, similar to the nice vs slutty suits. Sexy and form fitting, but more subtle than having your bits hanging out all over the place.

Something more like pic related.
>>
latest tales of androgyny anyone??
>>
Is there a win state for New Haven right now?
>>
>>7464560
Its still really just getting lots of money and a party full of slavers so you can buy comfortable retirement in the depths. The game still has a loooong way to go, but at least bedlam actually has plans for the game that he's working towards ie more mechanics and interactions with everyone. The rng is not even as bad as it used to be. It will never have the best sex scenes, but in a couple of years it could be a fair h game. If rags doesn't hate you and allows you to play it.
>>
FC, brothel:
>Very clean bodies like hers are a major draw
What does it mean?
>>
>>7464572
Why didn't Bedlam make his game in anything but RAGS?
>>
>>7464690
Well he's porting whorelock over into twine when he's not busy with no haven.
>>
I used to browse /d/ all the time a few years back and there was this game that a few anons were playing called Monster Girl Quest. I just remembered how fun that game was, the gameplay was almost better than the actual sex shit. Anyone have any recs in line with that? There's a torrent on /t/ with 1 TB of hentai games but I wanna know what's worth it
>>
>>7464702
> twine
Well, at least it works without installing shit...
>>
>>7464704
Anon, MGQ is a VN, it has no gameplay.
>>
>>7464757
Please don't try to derail the thread into a shitshow with bait.
>>
>>7464755
If you can get rags to work on your system you may as well wait for a cheat version that anon might still post here. You can play no haven properly once is reaches version 1.0. There are still a lot of features,interactions and qol inprovements still to come. Tbh if you're looking for a slave management game you should play free cities unless you like no haven's fantasy setting with its monster girls/boys/futa's, or want a slave management game that also has m/m content (if you're into that he will actually make non sissy slaves more valuable through training in addition to more training in general eg:anal training)
>>
>>7463173
I'm playing Violated Heroine and I'm stuck on the bodyguard quest. I'm the main char and I waited till night, tho the guy isn't on the second floor of the inn and I'm not able to talk to the Inn keeper or leave the city. I used the clock beside the bathroom to wait till night.
>>
>>7464966
>I used the clock beside the bathroom to wait till night.
Nigga.

The fucking clock says right away "this is a debug tool it might break everything don't use it".
>>
>>7464581
https://www.oxforddictionaries.com/oed
You can do it.
>>
>>7464966
You obviously didn't play the game enough to do that quest without some sort of cheat anyway.
Better delete your save and restart from scratch.
>>
>>7464995
No, I played three quests then went to that one. What happened is I think I took the quest from the older guy that's in front of the inn and also was doing that quest so I think it glitched. Yeah, I had to restart. In order to kill the Goblins in the north, how can I get passed the gate?
>>
>>7464989
Yeah, but at the time, it was my only option as the inn keeper dialog was bugged.
>>
>>7465012
>In order to kill the Goblins in the north, how can I get passed the gate?
... you get the quest first. Then you go north.

Don't do the bodyguard quest until you've levelled a fair bit. Or save in another slot, try it and realise that you get raped hard on the third screen and even harder on the last one.
You'll need to get used to the fighting system first. Or cheat, w/e.
>>
stop me playing no haven
>>
>>7465313
>RAGS
you're welcome
>>
>>7465313
>97% chance of critical success.
>Everyone dies
>>
>>7465313
there are simply better games
>>
>>7465345
Afaik he removed the small percentage chance you'd fail regardless of the % you got and also removed the spillover you'd get for getting beyond the max roll (eg rolling 120% would mean your result would be 20%)
>>
>>7465356
Name a better game that lets you play as a gang of monster men who go around giving out hot dickings to everyone. RAGS is irredeemably shit and no haven still wouldn't be too great even if it was on a different engine but its the only game that fills it's niche.
>>
>>7465370
Critical success is everyone dying, anon. Removing the small chance of """failure""" only makes it worse.
>>
>>7465491
That's honestly such a shit mechanic. It works for RTDs since those are kind of inherently silly, but it shouldn't be like that.
>>
>>7463797
That gives me fallout 1 feels
I like it
>>
rip android game dev
>>
>>7464991
Fine, smartass, I'll rephrase my question: what exactly does "clean" refer to in the context and what am I supposed to do to fix it?
>>
>>7465746
A draw is good.
I assume "clean" here either means she hasn't been got piercing, or she lacks implants, although clean usually isn't the wording you'd use for those.
Did a hygiene system get added?
>>
>>7464523
>latest tales of androgyny anyone??
Since this gets asked about in every thread, provide a screenshot of gameplay and the cost of the relevant patreon tier for backer builds and I'll consider it.
>>
>>7465746
>what am I supposed to do to fix it?
What is there to "fix"? A quality of your slave is drawing people to your establishment. What problem do you see that needs fixing?
>>7465760
Many people feel that you are defiling your body by adding piercings or tattoos. Why wouldn't those people think of someone without those qualities as "clean" if the ones with them are "unclean"?
>Did a hygiene system get added?
No, FCDev isn't Atticus.
>>
>>7463253
Human starts a chiefdom with him as the leader in a fantasy world.
>>
>>7463253
Tomboy reverse trap futa infiltrates an all-boys school and seduces the other students so she can fuck their asses.
>>
File: 1383269455678.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1383269455678.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>7465829
>Tomboy reverse trap futa
>>
File: 1490036789063.jpg (88KB, 549x369px) Image search: [Google]
1490036789063.jpg
88KB, 549x369px
>>7465829
>>
File: arthur.png (5KB, 350x310px) Image search: [Google]
arthur.png
5KB, 350x310px
>>7465829
>>
>>7463797
>>7463809
>>7463843
The tile-based map kinda reminds me of Endless Legend, will you be including any possibility of claiming land, and expanding your base?
>>
File: mayor of honolulu.png (77KB, 253x261px) Image search: [Google]
mayor of honolulu.png
77KB, 253x261px
>>7465829
>>
Anyone have the latest Interns of Ecstasy Island patreon version?
>>
keep posting game ideas
>>
>>7465829
>>
>>7465868
>>7465871
>>7465901
>>7465940
>>7465966
We get it, you understood the joke. Now stop dumping your entire reaction image folder.
>>
File: 1482439684060.jpg (8KB, 442x191px) Image search: [Google]
1482439684060.jpg
8KB, 442x191px
>>7465971
>>
>>7465971
That actually came out of my 20th Century Paintings folder.
>>
Does anyone remember the game series Creatures? It wasn't huge in the US and a tiny bit bigger in the UK, but it was an artificial life simulator. You would birth, raise, and control norns. They had their own genetics such that you could selectively breed them over generations. You could even breed to thousands by freezing the game frame and just letting the game compute turns, so you could enable that mode overnight and come back to some cute cuddly mutants, some wouldn't have legs and other defects.

ANYWAY that's the base idea here, modelling it after the Creatures 3 aesthetic, an ancient fully functional space-ship with relaxing biomes, and an abundance of technical equipment to gene-splice, inject things into, and all kinds of pervy shit.

But we're gonna have it be about abducted humans and their genetically altered progeny, and instead of direct breeding it will basically be a dominatrix-harem simulator where you have the power to alter humans from shape to color to gender, adding non-human characteristics (to a point- fuck overly anthro furry shit in its stupid ass, not in MY a-life game)

you can take a masculine man and forcefully feminize him and he will simulate all the emotions and terror of a forced change and you can witness the breaking point where they give into their training and come to accept their alterations. You can take "problem" subjects with positive traits and combine them into a single organism that is a mix of each-others traits, hopefully creating a better organism fucctoy in the process.

eventually you'll be able to sequence your own custom toys, blind amputee futas being driven around in a meat cart or the futurama amazonians crushing femboy pelvises in violent acts of snu snu.

what's funny is this tech is like almost 25 years old at this point and hasn't been meaningfully explored since 1999, but nothing i'm talking about is as far fetched as it sounds. I've got something in the prototype stages and I'll be announcing here soon.
>>
>>7465986
>another femdom game filled with sissy shit
I'll pass.
>>
File: GCSGPTF.png (180KB, 430x422px) Image search: [Google]
GCSGPTF.png
180KB, 430x422px
>>7466006
>>
>>7466006
that's cool man. You can continue to pretend you're the aryan ideal ubermensch on the internet, since your morbid and ghastly visage would lend itself to hilarity it you put up this kind of front around anyone who actually knew what a diminutive twerp faggot you are in real life.

But when nobody is looking, those games are always there, waiting to stimulate the release of your girly cummies
>>
>>7466031
>That's cool, man.

Saved you some typing.
>>
>>7466006
this
>>
>>7466006
I don't mind these fetishes by themselves, but if that's what the entire game will revolve around, it would likely be better received on TFG then here.
>>
>>7464704
If you liked MGQ then try the sequel, MGQ Paradox. You can find more info on our resident vore general on /vg/, /mggggggggg/.
>>
>>7466031
>stop not liking things I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great contribution to the thread
>>
>>7466092
has it been fully translated yet?
>>
>mouse is broken
>need to wait two weeks to RMA it
Any games I can play in the meantime?
Preferably hosted on a website that has keyboard shortcuts.
>>
>>7466184
How about RPGMaker titles? Does it really have to be a website?
Browsers do expect you to have a mouse after all.
>>
>>7466191
Sure, RPGMaker works fine. I was pointing out that I am incapable of downloading it if it's on a website that doesn't have keyboard shortcuts, not demanding that you find a way to host an RPGMaker game online and run it via JavaScript.
>>
>>7466184
Dude, go to a fucking store and grab a $10 backup mouse.
>>
>>7466193
If you're on Windows you can just activate the keyboard mouse, that should be enough to download shit.

Also, having backup peripherals isn't a terrible idea anyway.
>>
>>7466184
>two weeks to RMA a mouse
If it's available in your area, I'd order an Amazon Basics mouse. They're like $6. I use it as my regular mouse, but I know people are picky about that.
>>
>>7466197
>If you're on Windows you can just activate the keyboard mouse, that should be enough to download shit.
Huh, never knew about this. Neat, I guess. It takes 47 seconds to get from one end of my screen to the other, but it's better than nothing. Thanks.
>Also, having backup peripherals isn't a terrible idea anyway.
I know, and I did have a backup mouse. Problem is that I hadn't used my backup mouse since I bought it 6 years ago and it has evidently been hexed by closet goblins while it sat unused.
>>
are there games like coc/tits that have m/m or futa/m content that also features cock addiction?
>>
>>7465829
Sooo, a male hermaphrodite? At least one part of that phrase has cancel out...
>>
>>7466321
Nah, it just doesn't make sense. "trap" is when you don't expect a dick yet get one. "reverse trap" is when you expect a dick yet don't get one. "reverse trap futa" would be when you expected a dick ... and got one? Where's the "trap" part?
>>
>>7466344
It's a tomboy futa dressed as a dude in such a way that it's obvious she's not a dude, so you think she's got just a puss but then bam! Surprise double bluff dick.
At least, that's how I'm reading it.
>>
File: WeAreNumberWan.png (216KB, 342x312px) Image search: [Google]
WeAreNumberWan.png
216KB, 342x312px
>>7466347
>>
>>7463253
Monster Rancher but with porn. The Livestock sims just aren't as appealing as raising fighters.
>>
So something around the lines like Breeding Season but with combat?
Sign me up!
Maybe make it even like that, if you breed a harpy and a minotaur their offspring would be a minotaur with wings or w.e
>>
File: D_Virus_09.jpg (308KB, 1280x1011px) Image search: [Google]
D_Virus_09.jpg
308KB, 1280x1011px
>>7463253
Sexy Umbrella Corp sim with the gameplay of evil genius and Xcom.
>mess with genes to form rape monsters or monstergirls
>mutate virii for weird random effects
>infect a nation that outlawed your research with cock parasites
>'accidentally' suffer a containment breach and send a team to recover the facility and all those new test subjects that just became available
>watch your improperly precautioned strike team pick up a few minor mutations which may make them more or less useful in future missions
>get too overboard and have your entire organization run by amazonian futas who lay eggs in new hires' asses
>>
>>7466490
>fucked up hand
>can't unsee
>>
>>7466409
Does the porn bit come from fucking/being fucked by the mosters? Or do you straight up breed monsters for traits, body parts etc and the sex comes from other sentient creatures ?
>>
File: ToA info.png (765KB, 1277x540px) Image search: [Google]
ToA info.png
765KB, 1277x540px
>>7465786
>>
>>7466656
Does everything in that game have a dick?
>>
>>7466863
Yeah. It's a shitty ""roguelike"" that has a barely functional combat system, and all sex is you getting fucked in the ass unceremoniously.
This game does nothing but reinforce the stereotype that h-game devs only work on porn because they're too incompetent to work on real games.
>>
>>7466899
Yeah the problem isn't that you're getting fucked by everything with a dick, its that the h scened happen partially in combat with very few cg's and if your stats or health isn't high enough its game over. Also if you don't have any supplies you get fucked into submission by wild animals and are never seen again.
>>
File: 9243125280750497433.jpg (356KB, 1485x2100px) Image search: [Google]
9243125280750497433.jpg
356KB, 1485x2100px
I wish someone would leak caliross.
>>
>>7467147
Some games have all the luck, with backer releases shared as they are released.
>>
>>7467147
Does that just require the 2$ tier?
>>
>>7467147
>RPGMaker game is intentionally designed to be unplayable unless you having a hand on both your mouse and your keyboard simultaneously
Why do you keep asking for it? It's still shit. My personal assistant isn't willing to jerk me off while I play a mediocre porn game.
>>
>>7467217
Maybe you should pay him more
>>
Would there still be normal animals in a world filled with monstergirls?
>>
>>7467403
If you wanted there to be.
>>
>>7467403
Yes otherwise the alternitive to cows and pigs as a stable source of meat and protein is grim.
>>
>>7467432
I suppose shindol would enjoy it
>>
Ok, I have been playing the backer build ofLatex Dugeon, but how exactly do you turn into a futa and stuff? There is no walkthrough online nor any kind of in-game hint.
>>
>>7467493
no slaughtering the cute cows
>>
>>7467516
you lose to certain enemies
>>
>>7467520
>you lose to certain enemies
Which ones?
>>
>>7463253
Giant monster fighting game where you take girls off the street and turn them into giant rapey monsters with fantasy drugs and weird surgeries.
>>
File: Private Tillicum (1).png (156KB, 426x480px) Image search: [Google]
Private Tillicum (1).png
156KB, 426x480px
>>7467520
I'm not quite sure if the name of the picture is the name of the monster, but this specific monster in the desert should do the trick.

Earlier on, the Latex balls (without girls in them) can do that in the first area too (they're in the room before the area boos), but at some point you have too much defense to even take damage from them.
>>
>>7467824
>at some point you have too much defense to even take damage from them.
That's what you keep those self-damaging potions around for.
>>
Would anybody be able to recommend a good /d/ RPG for me that has a pretty heavy emphasis on the female player getting cum inflated/pregnant? I've been playing Corruption of Champions for a while now, and while I'm still enjoying it I've already pretty much done everything that pertains to my fetishes. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>7468229
I know a few.
>>
>>7468229
Absolutely
>>
>>7466899
Following Majalis over the years, I'd be shocked to see they ever include even one trap on female scene, as the closest they've ever made is dominant male on female.

>>7466928
A few enemies in specific conditions but it's nothing avoidable. Even food is a trivial problem that is rarely a problem.

>>7468229
I can think of many.
>>
>>7466899
It's perfectly functional. Max out agi, feint strike and take a rapier then spam feint strike to victory. Everyone knows a good combat system is built around spamming one button that not only makes you immortal but also kills the enemy within a few rounds.
>>
File: 1489271954713.png (150KB, 1224x730px) Image search: [Google]
1489271954713.png
150KB, 1224x730px
Some (((happenings))) in the world of TiTS.

It looks like Fen may have accidentally exposed his sabotaged builds, as backers are finding a secondary download labeled "Tainted," which doesn't do much more than confirm what we already know. At least it's more than speculation now.

Also, it appears that my Patreon account has been disconnected from Fen's build service. When attempting to re-pledge, I received the error in pic related. There's either some coincidental timing, or Fen has an alternative tracking method up. I have some accounts ready to cycle, but I want to look into this some more before doing so. The next TiTS backer build will likely be delayed, not that you'll be missing anything.

t. commie
>>
>>7468291
You can also pick Warrior, get a modest amount of perception, take Armor Breaker and Overrun, pick up the 2h sword in town, and just repeatedly knock your enemy on their ass.
>>
>>7468359
You're putting way too much effort into paying him for furry trash.
>>
Got kicked from Bedlams patreon for being a bully. Kek.
>>
>>7468366
Post screenshots, I always appreciate Bedlam bullying.
>>
>>7468367
>$1+ patreons only

I mentioned "Bedlams exodus from /d/" and rage ensued.

I also pointed out all of the content in the game he started and never finished cause he was too busy spending patreon shekels on commission art which obviously nobody plays the game for.
>>
>>7468367
oh snap I just saw this in my message bank
>>
File: inyourangeryoukilledher.png (69KB, 2346x777px) Image search: [Google]
inyourangeryoukilledher.png
69KB, 2346x777px
>>7468376
derp forgot pic
>>
>>7468380
I didn't actually mention anything racial btw, dunno what that's about.
>>
>>7468359
kek, if they're still up could you send me both versions?
>>
>>7468384
I only have access to the regular public build right now.
>>
>>7468367 >>7468383
BedlamBen is such a "lulzcow" as it were. How does someone who created some of the best /d/-related content EVER have such a fragile ego? I'm still fapping to Rough Landing 2 and laughing to the memories of him raging anytime some chucklefuck Anon had the slightest bit of justified criticism.

>Yo Ben these menus in NoHaven suck balls
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE ME
lmao
>>
>>7468380
Can somebody tell me what font this message is in? I'm editing it to send to Spedlam.
>>
>>7468401
font-family: Lato, sans-serif
https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Lato
>>
>>7468383
Someone on /d/ used the word nigger at some point, so now he assumes by default that everyone who even knows of /d/ is a goosestepping Nazi who wants to burn minorities at the stake.
Really sad that Bedlam's internalized racism is projecting it out everywhere into the world where there previously wasn't any. The world would be a better place without people like him spreading racism.
>>
>>7468407
ty based anon, shame ms word doesn't have anything close and I'm a lazy niglam
>>
File: 1483247265630.png (39KB, 1156x354px) Image search: [Google]
1483247265630.png
39KB, 1156x354px
>>7468419
It's easier if you just use HTML.
>>
>>7468430
oh fuck, my sides

10/10
>>
File: mfwrollinga120.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mfwrollinga120.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>7468387
his names Ben?
>>
File: cryloben.jpg (39KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
cryloben.jpg
39KB, 320x320px
>>7468439
actually more accurate pic
>>
>>7468439
Benjamin Netanyahu, but his friends call him Bibi.
>>
File: myfingerpoints.jpg (11KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
myfingerpoints.jpg
11KB, 430x320px
>>7468444
kek'd and check'd
>>
>>7468439 >>7468443
his nick is Bedlam Ben....
>>
Hey guys, does someone have a link for Jack-O-nine-tails (Hongfire Edition) version 1.7.5 that isn't on Mega? The file is too big to load and it goes over the download limit .
>>
>>7468463
I have it stored in a shipping container of 8-inch floppies, if that will work.

But all you have to do to get around the download limit is install their browser extension.
>>
>>7468457
His username is BedlamGames, you're the first one to ever refer to him as BedlamBen.
Also, when quoting multiple posts you put the quotes on different lines.

>captcha: loli toilet
Google is trying to snare me with its carefully placed trap.
>>
>>7465986
>fuck overly anthro
Nothing too humanoid allowed?
>>
File: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.png (65KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.png
65KB, 500x499px
>>7463707
>how close to completion is it?
>Monthly stipend for drip feed content
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 4chanGOLDaccount.png (859KB, 642x756px) Image search: [Google]
4chanGOLDaccount.png
859KB, 642x756px
>>7468467
>you're the first one to ever refer to him as BedlamBen.
http://hypnopics-collective.net/cpg132/profile.php?uid=14658
>when quoting multiple posts you put the quotes on different lines.
That's only because 4chan does that by default.

Fucking newfags.
>>
>>7468465
>8-inch floppies
So you have like 50k of floppies in your house, did you use it to cover the walls?

And no, if I do that, it just reminds me that I used up all of my free download volume.
>>
File: 84139de45c2c422ff281f5e19aeb2954.png (452KB, 1142x800px) Image search: [Google]
84139de45c2c422ff281f5e19aeb2954.png
452KB, 1142x800px
>>7468359
>>
>>7468359
>sabotaged builds
Enlighten someone who's not played anything by this developer?
>>
>>7468506
Fenoxo has two different release schedules. A build released once a month that's available to everyone, and builds released any time they push something out available to any who backs the patreon. The sabotaged builds are builds that claim to be the latest backer build but in reality only have the content of I think the last released public build that are distributed to anyone who was caught spreading around backer builds publicly.

At least, that's what I've gathered.
>>
>>7463179 ok
>>7465977 not surprisingly
Uh hey hello boyos what the fuck is up. I made this minotaur guy, tell me what you think. His pubes bother me, i really fcuking hate dithering but thats the best design i could come up with, if i dont do the dithering it looks too smooth, advice is appreciated in this regard.
I finally made a blog, i will link to it. I probably wont be updating it too often atm since I am still working on making sure the basis of the game is nice and, uhh, working. Once all the physics and variables and parallax and other such things are done I can focus more heavily on adding more art assets and stuff. I also went ahead and launched the patreon page as well.
Let me just say, I dont expect anyone to donate atm since the amount of content I have to show is very minimal i just wanted to put the patreon up now so i dont have to worry about it later. Also, i am fully aware of the stigma around patreon, people not delivering on their promises, releases unfinished bullshit, and dissapearing forever and whatnot,so yeah i get it, please dont think im a crook, dont donate til you feel comfortable. That being said, on my blog ive got a lil demo for playing with the color combos on the cowgirl monster, the demo is visual only so its not much but it is something. please take a look if your interested. i also wrote out my thesis and stuff like that so yeahhh... i think thats it, thanks bye.
https://aghgblog.wordpress.com/
>>
>>7468525
You filthy little buttslut
>>
>>7466928
The art is good though, ahh just if could draw like that.
>>
>>7468509
Essentially if fenoxo can waste his time putting tracking on his builds then he could instead be spending time adding meaningful content to the game. Instead all they've been doing is going through submissions. That's fine really and I understand that developing isn't easy and that stuff can happen in real life, but it feels like this process is being dragged out endlessly.
As for the submissions themselves, I hope you're not a woman or are gay/bi etc because 90% of the submissions will be <insert non companion waifu here>. She will also most definitely be futa/become a futa/have a pegging scene and her dong will probably be a 20 inch horse dong. Why even have muscular/androgynous/trappy guys in the game anymore? This would probably not even irritate me if we actually had more progression related updates. Case in point: Today's build is the first level increase since 2015 :|
>>
File: 4565476567.png (189KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
4565476567.png
189KB, 500x279px
>>7468557
>Case in point: Today's build is the first level increase since 2015
Jesus fuck.
>>
>>7468557
Tbh the kind of tracking he went with is so simple that it shouldn't have taken any significant amount of time to implement. Sometimes a dev will waste multiple days implementing something because he dislikes the border some of the buttons have, can't have every single moment being spent creating whole new things.

I can't play CoC/TITS because I don't think the writing is good enough to warrant getting a book after every button, though.
>>
>>7468580
Given what happened to CoC, I question whether fenoxo has the willpower to start and finish a project.
Its not that I expect new content in every update but given how long its been since the last content update, its just that its starting to look like TiTS is a game that will never get finished (for whatever personal reasons). They're still happy to collect the patron money every month though.
>>
>>7463173
Which game is this? Anyone know?
>>
>>7468626
>game
>>
>>7468630
Well it does say "/d/ Games General" at the top.
>>
Any decent /d/games on android?
>>
>>7468525
I think it looks prety good.
>>
>>7463253
You are a monster, and you capture woman to breed, taking over more and more lairs while avoiding being discovered. Could choose to be larger and tougher, at the cost of being more noticeable, or smaller and weaker, but more sneaky. Maybe some evolution shit along the way, like Defiler Wing, sans needing to pass up through generations, your body is just currently developing. Maybe pick a gender, say be a spider thing and need to kidnap men instead of women, or have auto-fertilization, and simply take whoever you want and stuff them full of eggs.
>>
>>7468408
Gas the bedlam RNG war now!
>>
>>7468383
>>7468408
no, someone called him a nigger for using the phrase "In a mo" which is a very british way of saying in a moment.
But mo is a black word meaning more, so they called him a nigger, and then they kept calling him a nigger and then he left.
>>
>>7468486
>someone at this no-no forum used it!!!
Well, we're not there, are we? You are the only person here to ever use that name.
>Fucking newfags
>Ignore me acting like a giant newfag, you're secretly the newfag!!!!!!!
We all believe you, anon.
>>
>>7468359
I feel like you're enjoying this more an an exercise in information security practices rather than actually "sticking it to Fen" or providing your commie services.
>>
>>7468724
Most things made in Twine will run since it's just HTML/JS. You'll probably have trouble with links and text size though.

CoC/TiTs have android builds

Not a whole lot else
>>
>>7468837
No one did that, because I'm the guy who called it nigger speak. You should probably just fuck off if your special snowflake sensibilities believe that saying something about your speaking style ("That's a German idiom") is identical with saying you are part of the group that created it ("You are from Germany").
Saying that "at the 'mo" is nigger speak doesn't in any way say a single thing about the person who said the phrase.
>>
>>7468260
>>7468264
>>7468288

Awesome, thanks. What are the names of the games?
>>
>>7468851
>hypnopics, the forum where classics like rough landing, space ditz, bodywerks, etranz, little lost slave, tales of the drunken cowboy, and the lilith device come from is some no-name forum
Good job exposing yourself
>>
>>7468996
Yes, it is a no-name forum. Literally every single one of those games is absolute trash on RAGS. You caring a great deal about it doesn't mean that it's a big deal anywhere.
But continue educating us about how much of an """""oldfag""""" you are.
>>
>>7468852
Nah, I deal with enough infosec crap at work for any of that to be fun here, though neither side is exercising much in the way of proper infosec.

To be honest, I probably would have stopped with TiTS after the first ban. It's a shit game that will never be finished, and each update I have to upload gives the player a whopping two minutes of new content. But I'm unreasonably salty about the new Syri bust. My uploads aren't going to make a dent in his bottom line; if the downloaders were willing to pay for the game, they'd have done so by now. But I do enjoy a good arms race.

As always though, if someone wants a game, post a patreon, a screenshot of the game, and the necessary backing tier. If it's under $5 and doesn't belong to a dev that posts in this thread, I'll consider it.
>>
Does anyone know where I can report missed translations for Violated Heroine? The Wiki says Translated Dialogs - 110838/110838(100%) and Map Files - 619/619 (100%) but I've experienced two whole lengthy scenes that aren't translated. Though I cannot find like some forum or something to report this to.
>>
>>7469098
The wiki is probably outdated
>>
>>7469113
I for some reason didn't think of that. Apparently even the wiki for the game itself (not the translated wiki) is even outdated as it says Latest Version: 170318, Latest Translated Version: 170318 and my version is 170530
>>
>>7468525
>if your interested.
let me tell you about our lord and saviour apostrophe
>>
Has anyone used Translation Aggregator? I'm also using AGTH, which is copying the text to my clipboard from the game perfectly fine, but it's not pasting in TA. I have the little "automatic clipboard translation" on too.
>>
>>7468525
>Download and unpack it
>my antivirus immediately call it a trojan
>>
>>7469252
>my antivirus
Your personal antivirus is always stupid. Upload it to VirusTotal, use the consensus of every antivirus to decide these things.
>>
>>7469226
I use TA for eragames. It works fine, but doesn't automatically copy text to the clipboard. As far as I know, that has to be done through an external program. In the case of eragames, it's built into the Anchor.exe that launches the game.
>>
>>7469317
No, I'm using AGTH, which copys the text to the clipboard, but TA isn't pasting anything automatically even with "automatic clipboard translation" is checked.

I'm not having a "copy" problem, it's just not "pasting"

If I go to TA > Tools > Context Manager and look at the "clipboard" it's reading my clipboard perfectly fine. it's for some reason not pasting it.
>>
>>7469320
So I just realized it'll ONLY paste if it's ONLY Japanese... ffs. I've been working on this for like 3 hours.
>>
Any news about the /d/ mod of CoC? last i downloaded i got to find a Dullahan on the forest at night.
>>
>>7469339
I didn't know there was a /d/ mod of CoC. Do you mean the 8/hgg/ mod? If so, there's a thread for that over on that chan.
>>
Does anyone know where I can download Atlas from since they no longer have the trial?
>>
I need help finding a game.
Already checked the pastebin and didn't see it in there.

It's a 3D game, it's basically a Torture/Rape sim. Girl has pink hair. There's a segment where you can hit her on the stomach with a massive mallet or something? The quality of it was actually pretty decent.

There was an original game and then I think they released a sequel to it fairly recently.

I can't remember the name of it for the life of me sadly. It should be added to the pastebin though.
>>
>>7469344
OtherCoCAnon used to lurk here and people irrationally associate a lot of unrelated shit with /d/, so it's not surprising that he thinks it's the "/d/ mod"
>>
>>7465986
Sounds promising. Keep us updated, will you?
>>
>>7469380
I still lurk, but there's nothing new under the sun right now, and most of the times anons can answer any doubts people have about it.

Another developer has introduced an age system in character creation(so loli/shota scenes are now child scenes), there's a couple sex scenes for the Amarok(wolf thing) but aside from that, most changes are under the hood, bug fixes and stuff, along with whatever Kitteh and his "crew" adds.

I'm not sure I'll ever have the patience to make something as huge as the Dullahan + Manor, really. Not without a lot of inspiration.
Anyway, the system is the same; changelog and mega links are always up to date, you don't need to hunt for newer links if you have those.

https://mega.nz/#F!St0HiaTC!oNQs48SWTDvmDBLHWZuHHA

Changelog:

https://pastebin.com/CDU8byhd
>>
>>7469422
is there any new cowgirl contents?
>>
>>7469422
>Another developer has introduced an age system in character creation(so loli/shota scenes are now child scenes)
Were there already scenes like that in base CoC and how and for what possible reason were they changed into child scenes. I dont understand exactly what you mean by this.
>>
>>7469439
any question of that type is probably "no", really. I've done my fair share of writing, but there's so many fetishes and kinks around that it's just inconceivable for me to have cater to everyone, and nobody has helped me out on that specific front(cowgirl content, that is).

>>7469457
Fenoxo isn't a fan of loli, so no, there weren't. There are a few scenes(mostly early game stuff for now) where characters treat you differently and you get some variations in a few sex scenes if you're a child.
>>
File: notavirus.png (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
notavirus.png
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>7469252
I can confirm this is not a virus. only a cute cowgirl
>>
Question about No Haven: is it all Dom stuff? I liked the guy's other games because they all let you be pretty slutty and submissive while still progressing but managing a slaver camp sounds like a lot of work and not much fun.
>>
>>7469478
>sounds like a lot of work and not much fun.
Just wait till you get to the RNG and pull your hair out because you lost your favourite slaver and gained a handfull of gold for a CRITICAL SUCCESS when a regular success is keeping that slaver and getting a new slave too. Hes a fucking hack and his games are trash.
>>
>>7469467
FAT
>>
>>7469460
Can I ask what the deal is with that gargoyle stone succubus girl in a ruined church that you free? Is it realy nothing but a sad story and some undesired fucking? I feel obligated to go back to her every day because she was trapped in stone for years and cant leave the area. Is it worth ever freeing her? does that place keep coming up if I leave it and explore without doing anything?
>>
>>7469478
>Question about No Haven: is it all Dom stuff?
It's designed for masochists.
>>
File: meanwhile in dgg.png (11KB, 309x395px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in dgg.png
11KB, 309x395px
>>7463173
friendly reminder
>>
>>7469467
Post a fucking VirusTotal link. Do you really think we'll just trust you when you promise that it's totally not a virus?
>>
>>7469522
why do you hate spaghetti code?
>>
>>7469460
is there a list of new content?
>>
>>7469534
Why don't you?
>>
>>7469534
He prefers rigatoni code
>>
>>7469522
>not posting the next few posts of
>hentai
>cunt
>cunt
>writer
>is
>cunt
>>
>>7469501
guessing you're new to CoC in general, then. The Gargoyle is a years-old unfinished bit of content from OG CoC. The author is pretty active in their community and insists nobody touches her(even if he's never going to finish it) so what you see is what you'll get.

>>7469535
the main stuff is
>Two new parasites
>Corrupted Witch encounters in the Volcanic Crag
>Volcanic Golem encounter in the Volcanic Crag
>Dullahan encounter in the Deepwoods
>Old Manor, a new dungeon
>reworked several fights to be against multiple enemies
>new Helspawn content

and assorted new scenes all around.
>>
I'm looking for some advice. A while ago I started making a text adventure in twine. It was a fantasy sort of thing where your character was commander of a group of riverboats moving through potentially hostile country. Over the course of the story you would encounter fish monsterpeople and recruit various characters to travel with you and possibly fuck them. The idea was to make a porn text adventure where you had a lot of scenes involving a small number of characters, all of which were constantly available in a relatively confined space while keeping things constantly moving forward.

I wrote and "coded" about 10k words of this before I hit a brick wall of realizing that I had no idea how to work gameplay into this framework. The basic system was that you would travel for a set number of days between plot destinations, during which you would get the chance to talk to characters on board and have random encounters that could be friendly or hostile. At plot destinations you would have more difficult and involved variations on the hostile random encounter system. The trouble is that I have no idea how to make a combat system in this scenario engaging within the limitations of twine (I do not have the skills for anything else and would probably give up before learning how to actually code and draw). Obviously should probably be fast and fairly simple so as not to distract from the characters and fucking, but I feel like there has to be some sort of substance and I don't feel like the stock "Attack, Defend, Magic, Item, Flee" RNG system is thematically appropriate or substantive enough to merit its own existence.

So my question is, can you think of a text-based hostile encounter (not even necessarily combat) system that involves:

-One or multiple boats on either side, with associated crew
-Boats & crew versus groups of land-based enemies
-A general freshwater aquatic theme

I'm just fishing for ideas to see if I want to finish the project or scrap it and move on.
>>
>>7469529
Relax, we're all friends here
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7ffb15cf50a9c9cbd2632c88be38b92beb79f27b0e6e66c4bf47cccf69d56058/analysis/1496967358/
>>
>>7469467
how do i know that cute cowgirl isn't a trick to get people to dl it?
>>
>>7469546
If nothing else, Corruption of Champions is a great warning of what can go wrong when you go into a large-scale project without any sort of large-scale plan or design. Like three fourths of the content in that game is either blatantly unfinished or has seemingly no relevance to the entire rest of the game.
>>
>>7469575
Well, that's also a problem with accepting submissions from very territorial writers.
>>
>>7468861
Got any examples of stuff made in Twine?
>>
>>7469595
Free Cities. Doubt it looks decent on a mobile though.
>>
Why do people respond to the obvious newfags begging to be spoonfed? Why would you actively try to promote such an undesirable poster?
>>
How do I kill off slaves in fc? They outnumber my civs 3:1 and no one wants to go to the brothel or club.
>>
>>7469568
Making a combat engine in Twine is in fact possible, however it will strain the limitations of the "engine" and your abilities of you don't have a background in coding. I built a really simple one since time ago as a proof of concept. I have no formal coding exp and I've only finished one game and it didn't have combat. I would suggest either picking up a more suitable language; Java, Javascript, and C# are pretty easy jumping points if you're familiar with the object oriented stuff built into Twine. If you're not ready to dive into learning a language, I'd suggest moving away from the idea of a traditional combat encounter in your game. Maybe there are river mercenaries you can hire to keep you safe that need to be paid with cash or sex. Maybe you can bribe your attackers. Maybe you can train your peoples in combat and have encounters play out in the back end with unique written descriptions based on the results displaying in-game.
>>
>>7469605
Hard to do, since it's a symptom of your arcology's success. You can slow it down with various policies early on, and Paternalism and Aztec/Egyptian/Roman revivalism slows it down too.
>>
>>7468557
>insert non companion waifu here
>Implying there are any waifus in "furfag friends with benefits but in space"
The problems worse than it was in CoC if you ask me. People say there were too many in CoC but there are none in TiTs.
That or the 'waifus' are the characters I mentioned or types I'm outright repelled by.
>>
>>7469595
Free Cities
Escape the Castle of Carnal Intent (gotta recommend my own game)
Parasite Infection
Perverted Education

>>7469600
FC isn't actually too terrible on mobile. Or at leat it wasn't a few months ago when I last tried it. Biggest pain was the sidebar and even still it wasn't that bad.
>>
>>7469618
Damn I should probably stop going paternalism everytime.
>>
>>7469625
Turn off your goddamn tripcode. It's not relevant, so stop being a fucking attention whore.
>>
>>7469626
Nah, it's good. The more slaves your citizens have, the less demand there are for your slaves. Slowing that down means more profits for you.
>>
>>7469568
1. Write out your entire game's outline, including all mechanics in plain [native language].
2. Write out how you plan to implement these features and mechanics in the language/framework/engine of your choice.
3. Begin actual game development.

Most of your problems will emerge in steps 1 and 2. Resolve them there so you don't have to do massive code overhauls half way through step 3. In step 2, you may also find that your ambitions far exceed your technical capabilities.
>>
>>7469013
>not knowing about hypnopics
You sure are missing out, mang.
>>
>>7469634
I'm back on step 1, that's the problem. I just wanted suggestions on how to make a decent gameplay loop within the limitations of twine.
>>
>>7469645
I know about it. I also know about the nation Burkina Faso, but that doesn't mean that it isn't a no-name nation.
>>
>>7469628
I post from three different machines and a phone. I don't always remember to turn it off. I left it on here >>7469625 so it wouldn't seem like I'm making an "anonymous" recommendation for my own game.
>>
I'm trying to translate RyounaRPG, but RPGMaker Trans won't work. It says it's patching the game, but the progress bar refuses to move and it doesn't create any files.
>>
>>7469653
>replying instantly to an offhand reply made to one of yours hours ago
>incredibly defensively at that
Wew lad. You should probably go jack that extra pent up stress off.
>>
>Bedlam
>Look into this
>It's that awful no haven RNG game
Fuck, not even with cheats and reloading constantly could I get the results I want from that. Such a pain in the ass for a goddamn fap game.
RAGS just feels like an awful engine in general for this sort of thing.
>>
>>7469651
You could avoid player engagement in combat altogether. Present the player with a passage that says something along the lines of "You have encountered a fuckable sea creature. How do you respond?" The player would then have options like Stab It To Death, Capture It, and Flee. Present the player with a chance of success for each action. For example, if the player has a 97% chance of capturing the sea creature, half of the player's team dies, the boat starts sinking, and his mother is infected with smallpox.
>>
>>7469663
>replying instantly to an offhand reply made to one of yours hours ago
I'm currently browsing the thread.
What, do you expect me to wait several hours before replying after you just replied? Sorry anon, but I'm not autistic enough to follow absurd rituals for my posting.
>incredibly defensively
You fucking what?
>>
>>7469666
RAGS has plenty of fun games but it's just an engine that reacts badly to people who dont know how to make a game with it worse than most other engines do. Bedlam is a hack with no talent so it's not a suprise that his game is garbage no matter what engine it's on. Hope that helped, Satan.
>>
>>7469670
>there he goes again
>>
>>7469674
>RAGS has plenty of fun games
Name one.
>>
>>7469667
See removing the player character from engagement in combat was my basic idea from the getgo, but I don't like the implementation of pure random chance stemming from a small number of decisions. I don't think it's fun or rewarding to have a system where you can get fucked over despite making what was clearly the obvious choice from a small number of choices. I think RNG only works when you have lots of decisions and the penalty for a bad roll is comparatively small, so you get punished more for bad decisions and the RNG element is just there to keep the outcome from being completely deterministic. But that seems outside the scope of a simple Twine system.
>>
>>7469675
>look guys, he's responding to people who reply to him!
>w-what a loser!
You must be the greatest of socialites.
>>
>>7469676
Let me get the list again. One second, please.
>>
>>7469676
I kind of like Wife Trainer.
>>
>>7469680
>and again
>>
>>7469684
>look guys, he's responding to people who reply to him!
>w-what a loser!
>>
>>7469686
>now devolving to shitposting by rote
>>
>>7469676
Allow me to reccomend you some games:
Saturday, guy into girl with subtle mental changes and possible bimbo ending depending on what you do. Good and simple, start with this to get the hang of using rags.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uddilc358l94c66/saturday0.2.rag

The Girly Gauntlet, guy to girl with different routes and kinds of transformations. make a save in the bedroom so you can load back and use all the items and routes.
aifcommunity.org/games/rags/thegirlygauntletfinal.rag

Etranz, girl mindcontrol where you and a bunch of girls are the victims. Lots of fun game overs and you can help other girls or push them over the edge into submission. Unfortunately has a couple of pointless people and objects, very fun though.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/etranz/etranz_v1.0.0.rag

Motel S, girl and her friends being mind controled during their stay at a motel with a fuck load of routes to take and things that can happen. You would probably need the guide for everything but the abduction in the desert is a good one.
games-collective.net/MotelS_v0.4.rag

The Lilith Device, girl that does the mindcontrolling on other girls and makes them her slaves. Sometimes becomes someone elses slave when things go wrong and get a game over, but that always fun too. Good game, quite long.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/66hf48bg3nry4k7/The+Lilith+Device+Ver.+3.6.rag

The HERS Project, Guy to girl where he stumbles upon a secret facility and notGLaDOS runs you through a certain process. Loved the art of this, the submission themes and the exploration. Getting the picture taken was my personal favourite scene. (press the green button for best results at the start)
mega:#!6FgCEDTY!tfeXyTodZUvKrQQTVYtpQP9hIyH7qsrJANMWa1jYD5g
>>
>>7469691
>accuses others of shitposting
>when every post has been "LOLOL LOOK AT THIS SHITPOSTER"
Hmmm.
>>
>>7469678
Oh, sorry, that was actually just a Bedlam shitpost. But if you did want to go that route without relying purely on RNG, you could use a number of factors; some of which the player controls. Capturing skills, Capturing equipment, the Level (or similar) of the creature to be captured. Whether or not the boat people have been kept well fed or are on the verge of starvation. Examples like these allow the player to have some control over the outcome of their chosen action.

Though I agree, such a simplistic mechanic sounds rather dull.
>>
>>7469698
Each and every one of those is a terrible game, though.
>>
>>7469699
>>7469691
Just kiss already.
>>
>>7469699
>still incredibly defensive
>>
>>7469704
Only if you join.
>>7469705
>anon literally hasn't defended himself once
>i know, i'll accuse him of being defensive!!!!!
>>
>>7469686
stop responding to the idiot
>>
>>7469710
Why are you defending him?
>>
>>7469710
>there he goes again
>>
>>7469714
>playing the star again
>>
>>7469703
Well I tried and that's all I can do, enjoy whatever gamees you play.
>>
>>7469713
Why are you?
>>
>>7469719
>changing tactic
It's been fun, bro, but I gotta go so don't think I'm ignoring you. Maybe I'll reply to whatever you have to say next later so we can keep going.
>>
>>7469729
At least three people have replied to you, anon.
Though I'll be honest, at this point I'm not actually sure which person you are.
>>
File: loop.png (368KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
loop.png
368KB, 2048x2048px
>>7469651
>fishing for ideas

I figure you have 2- (maybe 3) main game states.
In Port and In Travel --(Maybe Combat)

For your game play loop, it depends on which game state you're in. The player can select different trade routes/ jobs while in port and then that will effect the days and event chance while in travel.

For events you could do something similair to FTL where you have a description and based on your ship/crew you have different options to choose from. You could even just have "fight" and tell the player his win percentage and let him choose to engage or not.
>>
>>7469758
That's a good idea, the only problem is it doesn't leave much room for actual plot-relevant encounters, which I feel like have to be something more involved than choosing a few options from a menu.
>>
>update on my mouse for the negative two of you who care
Bought a shitty cheap mouse, it has ~200ms of delay in all movements. I regret everything.
>>
>>7469777
>currentYear
>using a mouse
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (133KB, 830x887px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
133KB, 830x887px
>>7469769
>>
>>7469790
I think you misunderstand. My issue is that I think plot-relevant encounters need to have some substance and gravitas to them other than a description and some options to choose from. The only thing I can think of is to treat them like mini-text adventures unto themselves where you have to make a series of correct decisions, but that seems like it would get annoying fast.
>>
>>7469805
How about have a destination the player is heading to instead of wandering aimlessly but have that be optional?
>>
>>7469813
I'm talking about what happens when you actually reach plot-relevant encounters, not the process of traveling to them.
>>
File: THE POWER OF TEXT GAMES.png (592KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
THE POWER OF TEXT GAMES.png
592KB, 2048x2048px
>>7469805
I didn't know you were making a VN, you could use renpy instead.
>>
Only ones I tend to like are the text-lite metroidvania ones. Can anyone recommend me a few? Impregnation, breast expansion, lactation, just about anything shy of guro is mighty fine to me
>>
>>7469820
Do you have a plot?
>>
>>7469784
Tried not using a mouse at all, made everything incredibly difficult.
Wouldn't be as bad if 90% of my life wasn't based around the internet.
>>
>>7469832
Technicaly outcome A and outcome B would just be called outcome A (or AB) if the outcome is the same which it would likely be, such as combat.
>>
>>7469841
That fancy good one coming in a week though, right?
>>
>>7469845
Give or take a couple days, yeah. I'm going to keep using this shit mouse until then, I was just complaining.
>>
>>7469843
Nah man, outcome A and B are different Sex Scenes.
Outcome C leads to more Sex Scenes and then eventually Outcome E and F are Sex Scenes that then finish a story arc of a character and their position with you at the end eg. FWB or Lovers.
>>
If you're hear graveyard anon, add a grave for android waifu dev.
>>
>>7469758
What I like to do here is have a big bag of those "Special Events" to the side, with clearly stated preconditions to them happening at all ("PC is in some specific area", "PC flag Whatever is set", "PC met NPC Abracadabra", "PC has at most 100 credits" and combinations of those and similar) and pick at random. Some are utterly trivial short scenes. Most alter the game state significantly (by setting flags for the most part, like "FurryInvasionStarted") so allowing others from the bag to be chosen further down the line or block some. A few can be mini-quests by themselves, or open up optional routes through the main story. Those need to be strictly optional though - if you're gating the main quest behind random encounter chance, you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: bull-comparison.gif (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bull-comparison.gif
18KB, 512x512px
>>7468528 N-Nani?!
>>7468734 Thanks, bb.
>>7469147 i cant believe anyone actualy stil does this, speling an gramer dnt mater if u can tel wut im sayin.
>>7469252 >>7469529 >>7469573
Lmao boys, its not a virus, and thank you mystery man for defending my honour >>7469467 i really appreciate it.
>>
>>7470298
Stop posting like a giant newfag.
>>
>>7470300
Is school out already?
>>
>>7470298
Futa bull when?
>>
>>7470298
Literally everything about your post infuriates me. You don't post like it's your first day here, you type like a giant faggot, you actively dislike properly knowing a language, and you clearly demonstrated that you have no idea about computer security.
Fuck. Off.
>>
>>7470317
>don't post
Opposite of what I meant, but I'm sure you understand.
>>
File: futabull.png (5KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
futabull.png
5KB, 512x512px
>>7470313
Shes in the works, don't worry.
>>7470317
I mean, the "nani" thing was a joke. its just jokes.
y r u so mean?????????? :,(
sorrry is this infuriating u??? oops
>>
>>7470298
>>7470325
Hey, as long as you got shit to share, ignore the salt. There's a couple of folks here that are really sensitive about how posts are written.
>>
>>7470325
>these people don't like my typing style
>i know, i will reveal that i am literally twelve
>that'll show him!!!!
At least you're formatting your posts correctly now, though.
>>
>>7470325
Would get fugged by
>>
>>7470326
Yeah, most of the people I have directly interacted with have been very nice and supportive, makes sense considering I'm trying to create things that add to their catalog. Also, I know "YOUR" not supposed to argue with people on the internet but...
>>7470333 as opposed to metaphorically twelve
>>
>>7470325
please don't get discouraged from posting here because of some autists.
>>
>>7470337
>type like a normal person
>get support
>type like a faggot
>get called a faggot
What a mystery. I wonder what could explain people's behaviour.
>>
>>7470325
Please stop posting like that.

>>7470338
Don't encourage that sort of posting style on here.
>>
>>7469667
>if the player has a 97% chance of capturing the sea creature, half of the player's team dies, the boat starts sinking, and his mother is infected with smallpox.

Goddamnit Bedlam, how many times do we have to tell you that's not how good risk/reward mechanics work
>>
File: playerchar_compare.png (4KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
playerchar_compare.png
4KB, 384x384px
>>7470334
She would give the best after-sex snuggles, huh?
>>7470338
Naw, dw, I love /d/ its such an interesting and creative place. I love seeing all sorts of artstyles and various themes and fetishes. Theres a massive amount of variety on something that the layman would probably think is narrow avenue.
>>7470342 >>7470352
two words for you:
luh
mao
>>
>>7470359
Why are you doing this? You're unarguably shitposting and acting like you have moral superiority just because white knights are trying to suck your dick.
Come back when you have anything resembling an actual game.
>>
>>7470361
wheres your game anon?
>>
>>7470365
I don't have one. And neither does he, which is my point. Why are you trying to suck his dick when we're both worthless leeches on the thread?
>>
>>7470361
but its funny
>>
>>7470298
Deffinately a big improvement, great job.
>>
>>7470359
good shit but anon is right, stop behaving about the whoring/tardposting, it'll back fire.
>>
>>7470359
>>
>>7470384
Yeah sorry I shouldn't have egged them on, but come on, they get so offended by letters on a screen and they're so full of rage its hard not to fuck with them, its hilarious. I will try to be less of an instigator in the future, I promise.
>>7470394
Uh it wasn't meant to be a choice I was just showing the progress. I probably shouldn't have put a "vs" at the top. But yeah I'd pick 2 as well.
>>7470382
Thank you. I was worried that his stance is too wide, it does look a little bit odd but I'm tryna show off those balls.
>>
>>7470408
>they're so full of rage
One of the guys you were shitposting with, zero rage here.
How fucking new are you that you think that anyone would ever get even a little bit emotionally invested in posts here?

Interesting that you're fitting the typical shitposter justification of "y-y-you mad?? i-i t-t-totally made them m-mad"
>>
>>7470410
You're right, you don't sound angry at all.
>>
>>7470413
You're clearly being sarcastic, but you shouldn't be. There is zero evidence of any anger whatsoever in that post, and you're a goddamn retard if you think that someone swearing means that they're livid.
>>
>>7470416
Sorry. I was wrong, you aren't angry.
>>
>>7470384
>>7470361
>>7470368
Hello guys.
Few weeks ago 2 faggots (tripfags with 'girl' 'coder') came in this thread.
And (You) guys are sucking their dicks everyday.
But those 2 fags haven't posted anything, at all. Instead they are acting like this is their personal blog ("Uh, guys, I'm poor stupid girl, and I hate css, could you guys do the game for me, pretty please?? :* ").

This >>7470359 anon at least posting some progress.
>>
>>7470418
>And (You) guys are sucking their dicks everyday.
I call them gigantic faggots for using this place as a giant blog, too. Why do idiots seem to think that a {board, general, thread, fanbase} is only one person?
And only Spaghetti Code is trying to suck ``her'' dick.
>This anon at least posting some progress.
But he's not at all. He's just another nodev artist that has made a couple of sprites. That's not "progress" because there's nothing resembling a game that exists.

Sure, maybe he'll make a game in the future. But he hasn't, so stop preemptively sucking his dick.
>>
>>7470424
But that's wrong.
>>
>>7469098
ask that in hgg2d on /vg/, the translator frequents it.
>>
>>7470433
What part is supposedly wrong? There were several statements there, anon.
>>
>>7469349
IIRC they still had it, check archive.org if not
>>
>>7469529
do you really think false positives don't happen all the fucking time? especially with generated executables, i. e. something like gamemaker that pops out an .exe for your game.
>>
>>7470435
Shit, sorry. I mean, you're right!
>>
>>7469674
no, RAGS is just a flaming garbage can
case in point: HERS project, it's often difficult to tell what you're supposed to do and it's hard to tell whether you're missing out on some detail or there's simply no content in that direction.
>>
>>7470438
What part of >>7469256 makes you think that I believe false positives don't exist? Avast (Or whatever shitty antivirus anon is using) getting a false positive? Sure. 47 different antivirus options all getting "false positives" simultaneously, though?
Hence why it's important to use a tool like VirusTotal to get the "antivirus consensus" on a file.
>>
>>7469661
ask in /hgg2d/
>>
>>7467522
>7522â–¶
>>>7467520
>>you lose to certain enemies
>Which ones?

haven't you played a hentai game before?
Save, lose, find new enemy, repeat.
>>
Hey guys, I need some help with Jack-O-Nine-Tails (I hope this is the right general for that). I suck at this game pretty hard and this leads to my slave flunctuate between F- and D- because she loses obedience basically over night and I don't know what to do. It also says that her sanity is in danger, so that I hesitate to use any harsh punishment on her. What do I need to do, to make her more obedient?
>>
>>7470514
You might be better off starting with a new slave. Read the wiki a bit. There is a learning curve for sure. Save scum a bit and try a couple routines.
>>
>>7470418
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't bring them back
>>
Hey, guys. Been tinkering with UE4 for some time now. Mostly learning the ropes. Just wanted to share, as i am thinking of plunging to start from the beginning, to rework some core problems without using millions of patches.

https://mega.nz/#!Jk830ZbL!cLpDYqt5pO-J1HTjzv1GleRXnOxsIiStXuJe7C30Sfc

Hair is a mess and i don't advise trying to sit-stand while the girl is smoking.
>>
>>7470616
>No screenshots
I'm not downloading that virus
>>
File: 2d.png (1MB, 916x830px) Image search: [Google]
2d.png
1MB, 916x830px
>>7470626
Fair enough.
>>
>>7470536
Slave Guild gives me a proud and hot tempered slave to train and she is supposed to be a pony girl. Fine, got new one, she escaped on the 2 night, next escaped on the 1 night.

I believe this game hates me.
>>
>>7470650
It takes a while, do the tutorial.
>>
>Free Cities girls are calling me a dumbass instead of master
What triggered this? I mean other than me being a dumbass haha.
>>
>>7470780
They hate you and don't think you have the balls to harm them in return.
>>
>>7470780
>paternalistfags
>>
>>7470780
Slaves with low devotion insult you now instead of calling you Master.
Seem pretty bullshit to me, as I'd take a slave's goddamn tongue the instant they call me "fuckbag" or whatever instead of what I told them to.
>>
>>7470836
Just low devotion? Seems like a reasonable result of low devotion high trust.
>>
>>7470839
>our master is so cool, he's just like our bro
>hey whats up you fucking shrimpdick! lol, coolest master ever
>hahaha
>ha
>[muffled amputations in the distance]
>>
File: Capture.png (6KB, 542x62px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6KB, 542x62px
>>7470839
>>
>>7470359
>two words for you:
KEKSI FREE
>>
>>7470514
Saved a guide from last time:
>0. Get a house from the place in the trade square then go to the slums and you'll get an assistant.
>1. Go to the slave guild and take a contract (savescum until you get an assistant or maid contract). Assign your assistant to do all the laborious shit (cleaning, cooking, bathing, etc).
>2. Get slave checked at the health place (can't remember the name).
>3. Threaten your slave and explain her position every day, cast the auspex (?) spell and check her aura until her fear is 4/5. Her obedience should start to go up every day. Don't make her do anything she doesn't want to (sticking to fitness alone is usually best until she hits 0 obedience). If your slave has any points of spoiling, put her in her place and it'll drop quickly. Spam the put her in her place whenever you see it available.
>4. Once obedience is 0, encourage her and make her do easy sex stuff (petting). As soon as she feels like she's done a 4 or 5 star job of something, give her a sun dress as a gift.
>5. Fitness should be maxed by now and obedience should be around 4/5. You can start focusing on training the slave however you want now (towards being an assistant or maid if you took the correct contract). You can see the requirements for each slave type somewhere on your assistants page.
>6. Repeat until you've got the process down and then go to the town centre in the whitewhatever place, youll find some people there offering "special contracts". Go to the slave market and buy the cheapest slave you can, get them checked at the medical centre and hope they're pregnant with a fiend. Savescum until you get a pregnant slave; when you do, rent out a fiend pen from the housing place. Wait for your slave to explode and you'll have a fiend. Train your assistant for now until she's maxed out on fiend sex.

.../...
>>
>>7470514
>7. Go to the slave market, buy a slave you like and get her health checked again. In one of the quarters is a place where you can get slave tattoos, go there and put a brand tattoo on your slave. Now train your slave to fit the requirements of the special contacts.
>8. Hand in your fiend as soon as it's fully grown (its a special contract) and equip your new super op crown that lets you see the debug stats of slaves. Once you get this, you'll start to fully understand how everything works by checking slave stats and the game will become a cake walk.

>Some more tips:
>a. Save scum a lot. Your slave can randomly die or run away when you first get them for no reason.
>b. To check requirements for the next slave grade, click the grade on your slaves avatar.
>c. To improve "basic stats" send your slave to the golden cage as a reward whenever she gives a 4 star performance. Your slave will spoil fast so keep putting her in her place. If she's obedient enough enable the alarm rule and urinal rule, they will increase her basic stats iirc and stop her from being a spoiled brat.
>d. To improve sex skills fast, do gang bangs from group sex. It improves like 6 different stats in penetration and group sex all at once.
>e. If your slave is getting depressed again after you fixed her depression, stop forcing her to do things she doesn't want to and turn off the urinal rule if it's enabled.
>f. Get fitness up to a+ for ALL slaves. It makes life so much easier. S+ is only useful for contracts that are long (c+ grade and above or special contracts).
>>
>>7470514
>g. Try talking to the slave about everything, sometimes you can find out stuff that might upset them (diseases) or things that might make them happy (eg that they want to be a maid or some shit).
>h. Buy the vibe from the iron rose place, once your slave hits 6 or so obedience turn on the vibe rule.
>i. Always use massages as your first low tier reward of the day (if you can), it gives your slave one extra energy. You might run out of energy before your slave doing this so you might want to make your assistant teach your slave stuff when your energy runs out.
>>
>>7470899
If only there was some sort of bin for pastes like this.
>>
>>7470900
Kinda skipped my mind. I blame fridays.
>>
>>7470900
Haunted bins are better,
>>
>>7470894
>>7470897
>>7470899
Thank you m8, this will safe me some ranting at my slaves and my slave will be alive for some time.
>>
>>7470359
>>
New thread here:
>>7471173
>>7471173
>>
>>7470333
I'm more inclined to believe that you are the one who's twelve than he is
>>
>>7471258
>you're twelve unless you type like "y r u mean??????????????"
No need to samefag, anon. No one supported you to begin with, so acting like you're a different person won't convince anyone that you're correct
>>
>>7471261
>He doesn't like me, he mast be samefaging
Your autism is showing
>>
>>7471271
You're the only one that would defend your stupid fucking posts, anon. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't sit here calling someone twelve for not typing like a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>7471276
I'll call you twelve for sperging out over somebody tying in an unsatisfactory manner
idk if he's a potato living in his grandmother's basement, you're the one who was taking his bait, and now you're convinced that I'm him for calling out your autism
>>
>>7471281
>H-HE'S NOT TWELVE, YOU ARE!!!!
>calling out your autism
Yeah, you clearly showed that you're much more mature and not autistic at all.
Honestly, it's more pathetic if you're not him. I still believe you are, but let's look at what it means if you're not. You saw a guy behave like a gigantic faggot and get called out on it. You then started posting in a thread about to die about how he didn't do anything wrong and that the guy calling him out is really the only immature one.
If you seriously aren't him, that means that you're compulsively white knighting in a situation where there is zero justifiable reason to white knight.
You're so pathetic that it's almost impressive.
>>
>>7471283
>durr, I paraphrase in all caps, he's such a tard
If I'm pathetic for posting on a near dead thread, you're more so of continuing to engage in an argument with who you believe is a major faggot. If you had any life of your own worth living, by your logic, you'd ignore the autist giving you all the (you)s and move on to the new thread. You sit here, having a shit attack over a h-dev shit posting, and now over another anon, who you refuse to accept is not said h-dev, believing that you aren't as mature and dignified as you believe yourself to be. In an effort to salvage the situation, even though there is no one here but you and me, you continue to go on a tirade on how I'm sad, I'm a whiteknight, and I'm an autist. We'll, I'm posting here, so I might just be an autist? But you know what? So are you, and with every (you), you continue to reaffirm that autism to nobody but me and you.
So what are you going to do? Are you going to quit indulging the belligerent autist, or are you going to plunge further down the rabbit hole?
>>
>>7471306
>If you had any life of your own worth living
Didn't even bother to read the rest of your autistic screeching. What makes you think my life is worth living? My life is living hell. I'm only alive because I'm too much of a coward to end it.
Where the fuck does all of your moral superiority come from when you're clearly more autistic than anyone else here?
>>
>>7471314
By way of apology, I'll give you some advice. Turn up the AC, get it as cold as you can, and get some fans on, wear some absorbent clothing. Fill up the tub and get in. Stay until fully soaked, then sit under the air vent with the fans blowing on you. That way, you should be able to get cold enough to experience hypothermia, you'll feel nice and warm and sleepy near the end.
>>
>>7471334
There's a thousand biological systems I could painlessly break to end my life. The problem is with cowardice, not with a lack of information.
>>
>>7471341
Just buy some liquid courage
>>
>>7465829

i even dont
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.