[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/d/reams 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Wet-Dreams-by-LinkLink.jpg (105KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Wet-Dreams-by-LinkLink.jpg
105KB, 600x450px
old thread was archved before I could submit: >>7380710

dream I had when I was like 10 years old I think:
>play hide and seek in friend's garden
>hide behind pile of cobble stones and find a creek
>"Huh, since when was there a creek in my friend's garden?"
>pile of cobble stones turns out cover a mound
>creek flowes into a hole in the mound
>think that hole is a great place to hide
>for some reason i'm now wearing swimming trunks
>couriosity gets the better of me and I slide down deeper, following the water
>creek turns into an extremely long water slide, running through the darkness
>for some reason there's a giant teddy bear floating through the void
>slide goes on until I finally pass through some complex geometric shapes glowing in the dark
>there's an opening in those shapes
>slide through opening into the light on the other side
>plunge into some kind of water stream/canal
>there are other (mostly naked) people swimming downstream with me, more comming in from other waterslides entering through the side walls
>realise I lost my trunks, but somehow don't bother that much about being naked
>"canal" runs along the middle of a very long hall (both ends are out of sight) that shines in a golden light from no particular light source
>there are lots of people walking, sitting, or standing along the "shore", some naked, some only lightly dressed, don't see many if any men, atleast no adult men iirc
>swim to the "shore" where some people help the swimmers out of the water, grab the hand of a beautiful motherly woman, who pulls me out
>she shows me around: the walls of the hall consist of house fassades with restaurants and stuff, so the "hall" is like a historic european avanue along the shoreline off a river, like you'll find in Venice
>she tells me I can have sex with every one I see without anyone judging
>at every "road crossing" there are more canals flowing into the central canal, each comming from its own hall/avenue, some with waterfalls

Part 1/3
>>
>>7431638

Part 2/3

>woman brings me to some kind of elevated railway
>sit in the railway. on the opposite seats there is a volouptuos woman and a little girl, presumably her daughter
>railway runs right through the houses, not in between, but directly through
>at multiple stations more naked women+girls enter and exit the railway
>I'm still incredibly nervous because of new place and so many strangers, for some reason not really because of being naked among naked women
>the girl starts talking with me, don't remember what exactly, and I start getting more relaxed
>she turns out to have a lot of interests in common with me, e.g. architecture (I was in a phase where I wanted to become an architect), dispite her looking like 5 or 6 years old
>she suddenly asks me if I have a girlfriend
>tell her I have a crush on a girl from my class
>asks if I had sex, as if it was completely normal for a small girl like her to ask a complete stranger little boy like me
>when I'm so baffled that I can't respond she asks if I'd like to have sex with her, right here and now, or if I'd rather come with her and her mother to have sex
>wtf, why would a girl her age ask something like that?
>I ask the woman how old her daughter is
>she says more than 200 years
>what? she's never 200 years old!
>she says: Of course she is, and I'm almost 300 years.
>still dont believe her
>she says you must be new here
>the woman who brough me with her tells her that I only just arrived
>the mother tells me if that's so I will have lots of fun here, in a seductive voice
>suddenly realise she was groping her own tits and twisting her nipples all the time, while watching me
>>
>>7431640

Part 3/3

>exiting through another house we reach the destination: A huge underground ocean, think Jules Verne's "journey to the center of the earth", with white beaches and the same golden light as the halls
>cave is so large you can't really see the ceiling or the other side
>what looks like ceiling or the other shore turns out to be just giant arches running through the cave that keeps on expanding further behind those arches
>walls of the giant cave still consist of same style house fassades, with the "canals" running through and ending in the ocean
>I exit the train and go to the beach, there's some kind of "tent" but it somehow has multiple rooms and even floors that are basicly large hammocks
>suddenly see crush from my class in that tent
>she's as surprised to see me as I'm to see her
>remember that I was told I can have sex with anyone
>try to ask her
>Errm... will y- ... will you have, err.. would you like, erm...
>she looks at my wide eyed
>can't tell if it's fear or anticipation
>I'm too shy when she's around that I just can't ask her to have sex with me
>finally I manage to bend my question into "Will you marry me" as if that was somehow less embarressing to ask my crush
>can't tell if she's reliefed or disappointed
>tells me, yaeh umm I'll think about it, and exits to next room of the tent
>I wait and wait, It's slowly getting dark
>hear her in the next room and go to her to ask what is her answer
>And she says just No.
>wtf, all of that and you say NO?
>she tells me she doesn't even love me, so why would she marry me

>I wake up
>WTF did I just dream

somehow I could remember way more details than usual.
some weeks before that I had seen a documentary about near death expieriences, so that's probably where the "sliding through the darkness into the light" part and my subsequent, I guess, depiction of heaven came from
>>
What an interesting dream that that's one dream I would hate to wake up from
>>
Been taking Melatonin since I stopped smoking. Dreams are a lot harder to recall, but gosh dang are they more fun.
>>
>>7432371
Meletonin supresses REM sleep for a few hours. Once it wears off you get REM rebound and have intense dreams.

If you're interested I suggest you give this a read.
www dot cortexel dot us/awesome/uppers/Advanced_Lucid_Dreaming-The_Power_of_Supplements dot pdf
>>
>>7432391
>The Power of Supplements
>How to Induce High Level Lucid Dreams
& Out of Body Experiences

Oh shiznit. I had no idea what I was gonna read tonight, you just did it my man. Thank you.
>>
File: oh god.jpg (5KB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
oh god.jpg
5KB, 200x188px
I had this dream when I was 10 or 12 or so when I first started to get my fetishes.

>The dream was set in Star Wars
>Jabba's palace
>Leia was slave
>She had been there for so long that she was into it
>Luke comes in and tries to bargain with jabba, almost exactly like in ROTJ
>Jabba triggers trap door, same as in movie
>This time, however, Luke jumps out of the way, and Leia falls in
>Leia killed by rancor
>Luke captured
>Jabba says something about "Needing a replacement"
>Decides luke should be the one to make up for the loss of leia
>Luke is put into drag and hypnotized
>By end of dream Luke becomes a fully sissified, acting like a total slut unaware of his past life
>Wake up next morning
>Tell parents about weird dream I had had the night before
>Tell them how it made me feel really warm 'down there'
>"like I had to pee" is how I naively described it
>They both exchanged looks of concern
>I hadn't gone through sex ed so I didn't know that what I just described to them was arousal

>mfw I realize that was the origin of my trap fetish
>mfw I realize that also unknowingly told my parents about said trap fetish
>>
>>7432399
this stuff got diluted years ago.
Avoiding stress and fapping is really the only way.
Unless one has the problem OP has.
That type of anons cannot really dream until they get to have the probe out, it paralizes the dream body.
>>
Wait, Dream Threads are actually a thing? I thought I was the only one who shared his first fetish inducing dreams on 4chan...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.