[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Futa Quest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 40

File: FQ1.png (89KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ1.png
89KB, 640x582px
Are shitty quest threads still allowed on /d/? Will OP deliver? Let's find out together.

You're a well endowed dickgirl in strange land filled with monsters. Where futas, femboys, manly men and womanly women live in their own secluded communities and where the strong prey on the weak.

You've gone to explore the outskirts of your settlement. Be wary of monsters and the members of other tribes.

What do you do?
>>
Take of my clothes and go swimming.
>>
Go to a settlement of womanly women, where the penalty for having a penis is removal of penis. Thrill of hanging onto their acceptance despite being completely unacceptable among them gets me hard, and I try to hide it, which only makes me harder.
>>
>>7429056
that is fucking cute.
>>
>>7429056
pitch a tent and set up camp for the night
>>
File: FQ2.png (118KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ2.png
118KB, 640x582px
Aw yeah, this is the best!

You leave your clothes by the shore and go to dip in a nearby pond. While you're in the water you think you see a figure by the shore. I hope nobody steals your stuff.

What now?
>>
>>7429097
>What now?

we have an audience! Perfect time for some self sucking in the shallows.
>>
File: FQ3.png (131KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ3.png
131KB, 640x582px
Seeing as you're so thick, staying afloat is fairly easy. As is self sucking for a deviant like you. And imagining that someone could be watching you just makes it better. Even if you run the risk of your things getting stolen.
>>
Maybe invite them over for a helping hand?
>>
Invite them over to steal your anal virginity
>>
File: FQ4.png (187KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ4.png
187KB, 640x582px
You return to the shore to find a stray member of the femboy tribe. He looks shocked and petrified to see you. It's clear he's afraid to be in your presence. Most of their tribe sit in the bottom of the food chain, you know. With your kind looming way above them. Curiously he had not yet fled with your clothes.
>>
>>7429225
Do him in the butt
>>
>>7429225
Welp, the strong prey on the weak and all that, time to make sure he learns that lesson with some hard anal lovin'.
>>
>>7429225
Accuse him of conspiracy to abscond with personal effects and ask how he pleads
>>
give into your hidden submission and let him do what he wants away from your tribe
>>
>>7429225
he's obviously impressed by your member, beckon him to come have a taste.
>>
File: FQ5.png (238KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ5.png
238KB, 640x582px
You have your way with the femboy, filling him to completion. He nearly passes out from the experience. You feel great.
>>
>>7429426
have the femboy lead us back to his tribe where we shall begin establishing our self as a benevolent but sexually insatiable queen.
>>
>>7429426
befriend the dickboy as a personal buttslut companion
>>
>>7429426
Keep fucking him until he passes out.
>>
>>7429056
I love you, OP.
>>
>>7429426
impregnate the femboys boihole
>>
lets try and take advantage of the world and choices that OP is giving us, just fucking the femboy again is really boring.
>>
>>7429487
Or we could hang out by the water and fuck femboys all day.
>>
>>7429426
Tame the femboy with mindbreaking dickings, then have him take us back home to his tribe to "recruit" more party members.
>>
>>7429443
I agree with plan queen-stallion.
We shall mount the world!
>>
With ambitions of royalty, the femboy scampers off before we are able to enslave him.

We've heard village rumors of a small pack of slimes that do their hunting in the forest just south-east of the pond. We wonder what trouble could be found exploring that way. The forest is the foretold home of many 'fun' creatures.

>>7429443
>>7429457
>>7429459
>>7429488
Well, this won't be going anywhere...I believe in you OP.
>>
>>7429509
Let's establish ourselves as sex chieftain and then lead the femboy tribe against the slimes. Some boipuccis will be sacrificed in the fighting but that is the nature of things
>>
>>7429522
I don't think it would be wise for us to embark on such an endeavor. The femboys may be weak, but they must have some good reason to still be around. They'll easily have the advantage in numbers. I don't think they'll just roll over for this.
>>
>>7429529
They will submit to our superior cock.
>>
>>7429529
You mean we might find ourselves overwhelmed and forced onto all fours taking femcocks in every hole until the whole tribe is satisfied? Yes that would be ... bad ...
>>
>>7429540
A risk we must be willing to take.

In every hole, if we must.
>>
Well looking at the exponential increase in time of OP's posts. We only have another hour and a half until we see what happens next.
>>
>>7429529
We don't have to fight them, lets negotiate with them, let them know we are willing to protect them in exchange for the leadership position in the tribe and the use of their holes when desired, if they don't like the terms we fuck them till they do, such is the nature of this world, the strong prey on the weak.
>>
>>7429557
I vote this
>>
>>7429557
But anon makes a good point. There is a very real possibility of us getting held down and ridden without mercy until our aching balls have been emptied into every winking boipucci of the greater femboy multi-tribe confederacy and our mind breaks so they have to keep us in a pit where they occasionally toss femboys who violate tribal tradition to get their boyholes blown out as an example to others. That's a risk we have to consider
>>
File: FQ6.png (236KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ6.png
236KB, 640x582px
You bully the relevant information out of the femboy. He tells you his tribe's main settlement is heavily fortified and that the guards there are armed with firearms. Bringing an outsider there would brand him as a traitor to his people, running the risk of him to be shot on sight. Wishing to not die, he suggests leading you to a smaller camp of poorly armed gatherers not far from here.

((I love how invested you guys are getting about this
>>7429529
That's actually correct.
>>7429550
Yeah I'm not as fast with this as I'd want to be.))
>>
The femboys seem very passive, the one we encountered at the lake did not fight or run, they should be easy to subdue they may be naturally submissive and might even WANT a strong leader to take charge.
>>
>>7429578
Make the femboy get milky from futa girl
>>
>>7429578
>smaller camp of poorly armed gatherers
It might by a trap but who cares. Lets greet that camp (with our cocks)
>>
>>7429578
Gotta start somewhere. Let's subjugate the gatherers and go from there.

Don't worry about post times OP, impatience is the default setting in threads like these
>>
>>7429578
Then it's off to fuck the gatherers! We can start small and build our way up to total femboi conquest.
>>
OP are we actually strong enough to take on a small group of poorly armed sissys? we might want to get some weapons, something non lethal since we dont want to rough up our prizes.
>>
>>7429578
We shouldn't follow. We should take the femboy we already have to the big city to be sold. The journey is long, but he'll fetch some pretty coin.
>>
>>7429595
Now that you mention it, I'm surprised we haven't taken inventory of our equipment yet. OP, what are we packing?

>>7429599
Sell our first companion? No sir.
>>
>>7429599
But we like the femboy. You don't crassly sell your favorite fucktoy for fast cash
>>
>>7429599
we can sell dozens of femboys once we get into a position to go to war with other tribes, once we take over this small tribe we can sell those we conquer.
>>
>>7429578
I love your art style OP
>>
>>7429600
OP said we went exploring outside our settlement, so i assume we have basic survival gear, weapons, tent, sleeping bag, rope, etc.

also I love this thread OP.
>>
>>7429609
If we've got weapons, no need to drag this out and get back up. We've got a femboy flesh shield and the power of our intimidating presence, I wouldn't be surprised if they submitted without a fight. If they see we're willing to treat our prisoners nicely they might even like the idea of having a futa around to scare off other predators. Sort of a symbiotic relationship.
>>
>>7429600
>>7429602
Companion? He seems fishy. Besides, The Elders of the Great Futanari Race would have never gotten to where they are if they took everything they put their dick in under their wing.

>>7429609
"outskirts", We can't be more than a 2 hour walk from home.
>>
>>7429614
Oh hush, he's just a femboy. What's he gonna do, poison us in our sleep?

...Now that you mention it maybe selling him isn't such a bad idea after all.
>>
>>7429611
I think using the femboy as a human shield might dampen our pitch. We must protect femboy, that is the compact that entitles us to use him as a cocksheath whenever we want

>>7429614
What's fishy about him? He could have stolen our clothes but waited by the shore because he knows he needs to be dominated
>>
>>7429614
he has already proven useful, soothing our raging erection and giving us the location of our conquest.
>>
>>7429624
Also he's cute. Look at him. If you guys swap him for chump change I will be mad
>>
>>7429225
>bottom of the food chain

Is there a potential for vore in this quest?
You art is wonderful by the way.
>>
>>7429620
>>7429624
This is true, he already had a chance to screw us over but chose to stick around. Who knows maybe he actually likes us.
>>
lets let our femboy introduce us to the gather tribe as someone who is willing to protect them form predators and lead them against hostile tribes, of course being a futa we will need constant sexual release to remain in top fighting condition.
>>
>>7429631
*your

Dammit.
>>
That dick's gotta be huge for the world they're in, hopefully, and the cock shock little femboi bitches get when they see it should be an A+ method of bewilderment, intimidation, and distraction.
>>
What if he's a spy sent to seduce us with his submissive charm and lead us into a deathtrap! Or worse, what if he's leading us to his bandit party so they can capture and sell US! I'm sure futas fetch a far higher price than femboys if properly restrained.
>>
>>7429643
seems pretty unlikely, but if it is true then our quest becomes about us escaping slavery(leading a slave rebellion sounds fun)

we cant pass up on this golden opportunity, OP says that tribes are very secluded in this world, so we have a rare chance by meeting a potentially usable femboy tribe.
>>
>>7429652
(actually i was only saying that to maybe give OP some ideas)
>>
>>7429643
A true futa would never submit to being chained and paraded naked through the streets, cock teased into a state of constant agony by the jeering passers-by until we're sold at the public auction block to a cruel fate as the prize breeding bull of an affluent slave stable, forced to impregnate dozens of whimpering herms bound prostate over sharp wooden horses per day
>>
>>7429661
Anon, please, I can only get so erect!
>>
>>7429661
Well I know what to fap to now.
Thanks anon.
>>
I dearly hope this will be a weekly thread OP.
>>
File: FQ7.png (253KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ7.png
253KB, 640x582px
You agree to let the femboy lead you to the camp. You find it's not too far from where your home is. In fact they might as well have been right under your noses. You are reminded that this tribe can move fast and stay well out of sight when necessary. The femboy woes his betrayal in silence. You see a single guard keeping watch but he hasn't noticed you yet. You assume the other members are sleeping in their tents. It doesn't look like an ambush but still best to not let your guard down.

((
>>7429595
>are we strong enough
Let's find out together.
>>7429600
>>7429609
You're only exploring for leisure as you're fascinated about the outside world. You don't have any gear outside of a single item I will talk about in a supplemental post. There could be gear in the camp.
>>7429631
>Is there a potential for vore
In some way possibly, yes.

Thank you everyone for the comments! It takes some time to process through all of it. You guys have some great thoughts on this.))
>>
>>7429693
Give femboy affectionate headpat and assure him he's better off with us.

Bludgeon guard with rock hard cock(?)
>>
>>7429693
This image is so cute! He's like our little pet. We need to remember to reward him for his loyalty after we meet the camp. Should we sneak up and take the guard by surprise or walk up fearlessly and stun them with our bravado?
>>
>>7429693
wait until night then quietly incapacitate the lone guard, with you dick.
>>
>>7429693
ok, how do we play this, diplomacy, or do we kill the guard, take his weapons and lay down the law?
>>
>>7429693
Tell the femboy to talk to the guard and try to get you accepted into the camp for the night.
>>
>>7429701
I think an initial show of strength is in our best interest if we want to effectively cow the others
>>
>>7429701
I certainly wouldn't kill the guard, not if we want to gain these femboys' loyalty
>>7429700
I'm assuming it's nighttime already if everyone else is sleeping
>>7429704
sure, but killing shouldn't be necessary. We want them to fear our strength but to trust that we can take care of them.
>>
>>7429705
I agree. No killing. Only sexy forced submission
>>
fighting seems like a bad idea since they could call for reinforcements from the larger better armed tribes, lets have our femboy walk us in to talk diplomatically with the femboy leader, let them know we mean no harm and that there is much to gain from an alliance.
>>
File: roll safe.jpg (26KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
roll safe.jpg
26KB, 696x398px
>>7429700
>>7429708
He can't sound the alarm if his mouth is full of cock.
>>
Are there any ways we could make our cock bigger? If we want to be this group's new futa-queen we could use a larger scepter to rule with.
>>
>>7429709
I doubt there are other tribes close by, this is dangerously close to a futa colony after all. Sure maybe one or two can be hanging around but if there was a large tribe they wouldn't be able to move fast enough to stay unseen.
>>
>>7429715
The reinforcements would take a long time to show up but it would be bad for our long term plans if the other femboy tribes considered us a dangerous person, we need them to see us as someone they want to be lead by.
>>
>>7429693
>The femboy woes his betrayal in silence.

we need to let our number one minion know we appreciate him, give him a hand job maybe?(letting such a pathetic little cock enter us would be beneath us.)
>>
>>7429725
He's our bottom bitch, he can have a reacharound next time we're fucking him.
>>
>>7429725
>>7429728
He came pretty good just from a nice assfuck
>>
File: FQ7-2.png (210KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ7-2.png
210KB, 640x582px
Along with your clothes you possess only a strange stained photograph of the old world. It's a picture of a pretty young girl in a plain dress doing what's known as a "peace sign". There seem to be some large monolith like structures behind her as well as a street bustling with people. You don't know who the girl is or where the picture was taken. Or if what's in the photograph is even real. Despite not being sexual in nature you found it and kept it as fap material. The girl in the photo is very pretty after all. Later you took interest in the other subjects of the photo as well.
>>
>>7429751
mysterious... we'll have to come back to this later.
>>
>>7429753
*cum back to this later
>>
>>7429751
looks like we got our motivation, we are going to find this girl and we are going to fuck her till she loves us.
>>
>>7429751
>fap material

I like the way our futa girl thinks

>>7429773
What if it's our mom?
>>
File: wdytwa.jpg (18KB, 281x200px) Image search: [Google]
wdytwa.jpg
18KB, 281x200px
>>7429778
>What if its our mom
>>
I say we enter the town. If anyone asks we are simply in search of exploration and adventure. There is probably something to do in the town square.

>>7429773
It's from the old world. I doubt she's still alive. It would be fun to try and find those monoliths, though. Once again, town square...
>>
>>7429793
Futa Quest Checklist:
[x]Get our first disciple
[ ]Take over the femboy encampment
[ ]Find our mom

We'd better get to work
>>
File: FQ8.png (260KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ8.png
260KB, 640x582px
You decide to quickly and quietly sneak inside the camp. You manage to choke the guard unconscious in the only way you know how. As you had the jump on him he didn't have a chance to alert the others. Your "companion" observes your actions in terror. Too afraid to cry out, knowing what you would do to him if he did. All seems clear for the time being. Nobody's noticed you yet.
>>
>>7429839
Nice~

With the guard out of the way we need to get a quick lay of the land before we continue the rape-recruitment drive.
>>
>>7429839
what stuff does he have? We might can use it, especially the rope, for reasons I haven't thought of yet.
>>
Best thread in a whileee
>>
>>7429839
I am absolutely loving this! You're a true hero OP.

Grab the spear, and take a look in the tents one by one. Remove and hide and weapons, "incapacitate" the occupants, have your bottom bitch tie them up with the rope and then figure out what to do with your merry band of femboy slaves.
>>
>>7429839
Now we enslave everyone making them worship our cock
>>
>>7429847
This
>>
>>7429839
It makes sense that he's scared of us, but it saddens me. Perhaps there's some way we can reassure him that he's safe with us.
>>
>>7429839
Loot the guard's stuff for useful items, then locate the top femboi in charge. If we break the hung trap leader to our will, the rest will follow suit like good little bitches.
>>
>>7429847
Yeah this!
>>
>>7429857
Also a wise plan
>>
>>7429857
probably the better choice unless we have unlimited stamina for facefucking.
>>
Someone should save these and add the captions to the pics .
>>
>>7429839
> delicious brown

this is a good day
>>
We shall slay the entire encampment with our "sword."
>>
WHEREE ISOPPPPP
>>
>>7429919
It's only been an hour
>>
>>7429919
Give them some time.
>>
>>7429839
this is so fucking hot.
>>
File: Extra1.png (60KB, 290x573px) Image search: [Google]
Extra1.png
60KB, 290x573px
>>7429919
One more 2 part update once I'm done drawing it and them I'm off for the night.
>>
>>7429944
Can't wait, op!
>>
Alright guys, I have an idea.
Create a cum-based currency after subjugating the femboy tribe and dicking them to addiction, with feats being rewarded with a violent facefuck. Then we can become a roving band to try and create a god-queen cult around ourselves.
Imagine femboys and other inferior species enacting an emasculated Game Of Thrones in order to have the priviledge of choking on our cock.
>>
>>7429857
>hung trap
Can we steal their cock length, making our's bigger and leaving him with a tiny cock?
>>
>>7429948
Idk, anon. If you put too much cum into this economy you run the risk of inflation.
>>
>>7429952
Yeah but maybe we want inflation. We could fill femboy's ass up with our futa seed until they get all bloated up on our cum and use them as a wallet.
>>
>>7429952
But Anon, that's the beauty.
Since there's such a limited supply (you) and your followers are taught only your holy futa cum can mark them for heaven's endless gangbang, survival of the fittest will ensure we get the top .0000001% fuckmeat that was able to scrape their way to the top.

Essentially, there would be a deflation in the cum economy that would cause more ferver in the meat to be a sheath for your good sword.
>>
>>7429839
that ass is phat. Can we keep this one??
>>
>>7429965
The plan is to at least keep the choicest meats for ourselves, so far. The rest are for fodder or the slave markets or the breeding pens!
>>
>>7429967
I.. I want to keep dat ass anon. That's an amazing ass. (I also like pony tails.)
>>
>>7429967
>The rest are for fodder or the slave markets or the breeding pens!
But why would we share when we could just have every one of them?
>>
>>7429944
>>7429950
Oh god this sounds lovely, OP, your thoughts?
>>
>>7429971
This
>>
>>7429971
Who said anything about sharing? These are our livestock now!
>>
>>7429839
Did we grow pubic hair since last time we saw her crotch?

Does bullying people put hair on your cock?
>>
>>7429979
Good eye, anon.
>>
>>7429979
I like the little tuft we're rockin' so far. A little fuzz ain't bad, so long as the bois aren't flossing while they're down there.
>>
>>7429979
>>7429985
If that's true I think we need to bully more people. Hairy futas are one of my bigger kinks.
>>
>>7429990
good taste
>>
>>7429979
If it is it would imply we're a dyejob
>>
>>7429999
nice digits, but the carpet doesn't always match the drapes.
>>
This is great. Thank you, OP, for all the effort you've put into making this a thing.
>>
>>7429999
Blonde hair is for the innocent. As we rape more bois are hair will become darker. Possibly even red.
>>
>>7429999
Not necessarily. Especially for lighter colored hair, body hair tends to be darker.

t. Blonde boi with light brown pubes

>>7430004
Mmm, redheads are my absolute favorite.
A blonde girl with a big fluffy red bush she earned by bullying boiholes sounds amazing.
>>
>>7429875
>unless we have unlimited stamina for facefucking
We're a futa, what do you think?
>>
>>7430032
that the traps will eventually become our cult and worship our superior status?
>>
>>7430044
They will once we fuck obedience into all of them.
>>
File: 1332945322174.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1332945322174.gif
3MB, 400x225px
IF Op had a patreon I would gladly donate if he kept making more of these threads
>>
File: futaquest.png (262KB, 956x1274px) Image search: [Google]
futaquest.png
262KB, 956x1274px
>>7429056
I love your style, OP! Thank you for doing all this for /d/!
>>
>>7430114
Neat! [spoiler]God I love that little brown one.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7430114
wewwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>7430114
Wow is this fanart?

I can only be edged so much anon
>>
>>7430114
Hot damn, this is some fine work! Thank you Anon, and thank you OP for the thread!
>>
>>7429839
I really enjoy your stylization, OP. do you have somewhere that you regularly post your artwork?
>>
>>7430122
laaaaddd
>>
File: FQ9.png (216KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ9.png
216KB, 640x582px
You secure the rope and the spear and motion your companion to keep guard. You enter the tents one by one, subduing the occupants with relative ease. Being a futa you have an incredible amount of stamina but by the end of it even you feel exhausted and at your limit.

((
>>7430114
Hey thank you for the super sweet fanart. Looks really good. I appreciate it. I had no idea this would be so popular, like enough to warrant fanart too.

>>7430134
http://the-nsfw-diner.tumblr.com

>>7429979
She does have some when she goes swimming too, I just forget to add it in all the pics. I even forgot the earring in one of these. Continuity errors galore.
))
>>
this quest is very very nice, wew
>>
File: FQ9-2.png (389KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ9-2.png
389KB, 640x582px
You gather all the weapons you can find in a large loot sack. All of them low grade garden tools.

You have your sidekick tie up his former compatriots. There's plenty of rope to go around. You make sure to check all the knots once he's done. They all check out. You can't help but notice his odd rope tying technique. You had heard of certain femboy tribes using a secret art known as the Kinbaku before, but this was your first time seeing it practiced.

The camp occupants are now tied and bound to each other and can be lead in a formation once they wake up. One of them looks tougher than the others, could be the group alpha. You hope he won't become an issue later.
>>
>>7430152
>>7430156
Oh shit look at them ffffffuuuck. OP you are a god. I've been edging all day if I'm not back in 20 minutes call the coroner
>>
>>7430156
>One of them looks tougher than the others, could be the group alpha. You hope he won't become an issue later.

Looks like someone just volunteered to be our cocksocket for the forseeable future ... or at least until he learns his place.

Our first catch has done some good work, we should reward him when OP is ready to pick the thread back up again. Maybe let him do us while we're plundering our new toys.

Thanks again, OP!
>>
>>7430152
>>7430156
Mad love, op. Thanks for hosting this and drawing, I hope to see you again. These last 2 updates are the best yet!
>>
>>7430156
>One of them looks tougher than the others, could be the group alpha
Like said earlier, we need to steal his cock length.
>>
>>7430181
nah leave the bugger be, we've already got enough cock to go around
>>
>>7430156
Lead him to our futa settlement and sell them to the other futas as slaves.
>>
>>7430181
Have you seen how hung we are? Any bigger and we'll split them in half
>>
>>7430156
Bring them to your holy temple and sacrifice their anuses to your huge-cocked goddess, so that you may be rewarded with the girth, length and stamina required to ruin the anuses of those she seeks to sensually enslave.
>>
This is exactly why quests should be allowed on all boards.
>>
>>7430187
What about stealing ball density?
As in, it would force the fucknuggets to have dry orgasms and our larger testicles would let us have an easier time baiting our traps with creampies.
>>
>>7430192
Blame the antiquest fuckers on /tg/ for the current state we're in.
>>
We're already the superior ones here, I don't see any need or reason to steal attributes from those that are lesser.

Wait until we find a futa rival or something and then we'll talk about stealing attributes. For now let's just enjoy our spoils.
>>
>>7430189
I don't know if I trust our fellow futas to treat these boys right. I don't want any of them dying on us.
>>
>>7430196
I do. Every fucking day.
/qst/ is a graveyard and needs to go.
>>
>>7430196
I blame the mods, mostly
>>
>>7430200
I dunno, I really like the idea of taking their ball density away, like >>7430195 said leaving those boys with little marbles while we have huge squishy cum factories between our legs.
>>
>>7430214
i don't particularly fetishize the whole size stealing thing, but big squishy cum factories is really speaking my language.
>>
>>7430156
How should we start next time? I vote assfucking the far left pixie cut while the pink and red haired ones service our balls
>>
>>7430156
Oh pony tail is the cutest! And I like that blonde on the far left.

Which one is the alpha? I want to make her sub to all the other traps.
>>
>>7430229
I vote we have a little chat with our newfound friends to establish some ground rules. As we do so we can keep our eyes peeled for troublemakers. Also we need to try and figure out some way to ensure our bottom bitch isn't ostracized from the group for helping us, I don't want the poor boy to get bullied by the other boys.
>>
>>7430236
Perhaps have the group pose as the victors in our encounter before taking us to the man femboi hideout at a "prisoner" finally, when the time is right, we shall dominate their leader and the rest shall fall like a flimsy house of cards.
>>
>>7430246
That's just begging for a "bad end"
>>
>>7430249
>smothered by face sitting traps
>You become a sub futa
>>
>>7430236
Easy. Make femboy prime into our sergeant/majordomo. He gets to boss around the others
>>
>>7430281
They'll hate him, but they'll have to listen to him. I suppose that's probably the best we can give him.
>>
Fellow Anons can we keep pony tail? She's my favorite and I think it would be a crime if her ass were to disappear from the drawings.
>>
>>7430285
He gets to dick them too so they'll come around eventually

>>7430288
Which? I see two ponytails
>>
>>7430288
We should keep both Pony Tails, Vanilla goes better with Chocolate anyway.
>>
>>7430288
They should stick around for some time, but ultimately I'd like to hope bottom bitch, ponytail, and "alpha male" can stick around as permanent party members.
>>
>>7430292
>>7430292
>>7430293
>>7430288
We should keep all of them but if we lose the pink or red head I will cry
>>
>>7429839

>>7430292 Ah my bad, I meant the one in the above link. She ticks my fetish boxes. Delicious brown, massive booty, white hair, pony tail.
>>7430293
Agreed anon.
>>
>>7430293
Seconded. It's fine to have our lovely harem, but that doesn't mean we can't play favorites~
>>
>>7430295
Can't say I care for the red head (Mainly because it looks more brown than red.) But Pinky a cute.
>>
>>7430190
And? I see no problems with stealing their length and training them to steadily take us down to the hilt, then grow a bit, repeat, and repeat, and repeat...
>>
File: 1488971877170.jpg (257KB, 1920x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1488971877170.jpg
257KB, 1920x1075px
And so it begins. The inevitable Waifu War.
>>
>>7430304
It was only a matter of time, anon. It was only a matter of time.
>>
>>7430304
I don't think it's really a war.
>>7430302
My issue with stealing length is that eventually we won't be able to move.. at all. And that kinda kills it for me.

I liked the stealing balls idea.
>>
>>7430312
Macro fetish shit-tier, and stealing attributes feels like a road that ends at macro. No thanks.
>>
>>7430314
Macro?

I don't know. I don't want the assets to get too big because then the our girl can't move/walk/rape effectively.

I did like the idea of big balls and more stamina.
>>
>>7430304
That implies we can't just have them all. This isn't a monogamous society.

>>7430314
Nah, we'd be limited to sizes that fit in people, and only slightly hinder our movement because we still need to survive.

I just want big sloshy balls full of futacum.
>>
>>7430304
Peace was never an option.
The femboy with his face covered by his bangs is my favorite.
>>
>>7430322
All right, as long as sizes are kept reasonable, I'm in.
>>
>>7430324
alright we gotta come up with names for all these guys

I vote bottom bitch for or first boy, ponytail for delicious brown ponytail.

For the others i have suggestions but feel free put in your own. From left to right: Spike, Yorha, Pinkie, Red, Ponytail, No-face
>>
my vote goes to absorbing/stealing length and virility from the femboys we've captured!
>>
>>7430332
I'm mostly cool with those.
I'd like it to be Yorsha though but any spelling is okay.
>>
>>7430343
Length is a no-go for me, virility is a shaky maybe.
>>
>>7430343
You really like length-stealing huh pal?
>>
>>7430344
the yorha thing was a nier automata reference.
>>
>>7430343
Yeah, I second this option, as long as you fence it in it'll pan out fine.

Anything in moderation and whathaveyou.

Maybe she does it just to punish rebels among the captured?
>>
>>7430350
Oh.
Whoops.
I didn't play Automa at all.
>>
>>7430343
As long as it doesn't get tooo big. Also we may want them to keep some Virility. I mean what if they can't make more femboys? Because if we breed they're coming out Futa true.
>>
>>7430366
Breeding is my fetish, so I second this concern! I don't want some impotent limp-dicks in my stable of femboi breeding stock!
>>
>>7430366
Not only that, but how are they gonna top off our cups and season our food of they can't cum? You guys gotta think these things through.
>>
>>7430366
>>7430370
>>7430372
Well, I didn't say take ALL of it, did I?

I'd say a couple of inches and maybe 20% at most from each.
>>
We've got some great fetish variety in here i like it.
>>
>>7430372
I don't get that one. Why would the Dom drink cum? Shouldn't the subs be forced to?

>>7430376
A couple of inches adds up fast! Soon you're too big to fit into anyone and it keeps banging into doorways and tripping you up when running!
>>
>>7430379
You're telling me you wouldn't milk your cockslave like your own personal dairy cow?
>>
>>7430379
Because some doms like to milk their boycows, of course. Hell, I'd be all for letting our first catch mount us as a reward for helping us corral all of his little friendos, but that's me.
>>
>>7430379
>A couple of inches adds up fast! Soon you're too big to fit into anyone and it keeps banging into doorways and tripping you up when running!

That'd be pretty hot in my book, actually...
>>
Why don't we piss on them?
>>
>>7430382
Probably not. I dono it's a dominance thing for me. Not totally opposed to it. Only things I really hate are gore and scat.

>>7430383
Letting a sub top for being a good boi sounds hot to me.

>>7430385
Might be a bit hot. But if it ends up hampering us we lose effectiveness and can't get more bois and girls and we become a sub.

>>7430388
No thank you. Really really don't like that one.
>>
>>7430378
>>7430388
There he is! Now I just need latex and bimbofication and i've got myself a BINGO!

Great taste btw, pissanon
>>
>>7430227
I think that's an inevitability that approaches without needing to steal anything. With the rate of fucking we are currently undergoing its just a matter of time till we evolve even more powerful testicles
>>
File: 880.png (543KB, 3500x3200px) Image search: [Google]
880.png
543KB, 3500x3200px
>>7430390
Worth a shot
>>
>>7430343
You REALLY REALLY like length stealing.
>>
>>7430392
Thank you.
>>
>>7430396
Sorry anon, but as a person who has to spend a lot of time around piss, it's really not a pleasant thing.
>>
>>7430343
>>7430353
Agree with the both of you here, we have to have some moderation, and attribute theft is, for me, incredibly hot, although if we don't want things to go too quickly..

I say we do it to one or 2 at the start to show them the repercussions, maybe the guard and 'alphamale', then do it to anyone who rebels.
>>
>>7430402
IRL, sure, but this isn't the real world.
>>
File: 1495131593821.jpg (91KB, 762x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1495131593821.jpg
91KB, 762x1048px
And so it begins. The inevitable Fetish Feud.
>>
>>7430404
Can't help it. If it gets majority vote I'll just skim those parts. It's just not something that gets my motor humming.
>>
>>7430402
Janitor or somesuch?
That's why it's just a fetish.
I don't really wanna be pissed on IRL.
In my head it's pretty hot though.
>>
>>7430405
This is a fetish FEAST, my friend.
>>
>>7430405
The only thing more inevitable than a Waifu War when it comes to a /d/ quest thread.

Let's just try to keep it civil and accept that we all fap to different things. Some of the things discussed so far make me grit my teeth, but I'll bear with it for the sake of futas and fembois.
>>
>>7430408
had to spend*

I worked in a urologists office for awhile. I've seen a lot of the awful things that can come from fetishes and just poor cleanliness in general.
>>
>>7430403
Why are you assuming we have the ability to steal length. Length theft is shit, stop spamming your SHIT FETISHES
>>
>>7430405
The victor shall have their favorite fetish acted on to them or on someone else of their choosing.
>>
>>7430413
Oh jeez.
Well I know how to keep reality from fiction my /d/ude.
I understand why you don't like it.
>>
I hope OP dosent fall for this blatant length stealing same faggotry.
>>
>>7430416
I just want futa protag to become real and dick me while Pinky and best boy play with my nipples
>>
>>7430438
Don't we all
>>
I'm with >>7430412 here. I got my fetishes, but i'm not going to be upset if mine don't get illustrated by glorious OP.

Just keep it civil, no need for squabbles.
>>
>>7430405
I CAN ONLY BE ANGRY THAT PEOPLE LIKE THINGS THAT I DONT LIKE
>>
>>7430414
>>7430431
To each their own, samefag. If OP wants to, OP will, if he doesn't want to have attribute theft, then OP won't. Suck it up and quit your bitching. The 15 year olds in my highschool a while back whined less than you.

As for why do I think it's even a possibility I don't know. It's /d/ and that immediately makes it a possibility.
>>
File: idon'tlikething.jpg (35KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
idon'tlikething.jpg
35KB, 480x288px
>>7430454
>>
Jerk all the fembois off until they cum, play with their foreskins
>>
And here I was, thinking we were just having a cool conversation between nice folks with varying fetishes.

>>7430468
lets definitely do this
>>
let's absorb their foreskins. can't go wrong with more futa foreskin.
>>
File: dr kek.jpg (56KB, 346x427px) Image search: [Google]
dr kek.jpg
56KB, 346x427px
>>7430473
Now you're just fucking with us
>>
>>7430476
Just spitballing ideas.
>>
>>7430468
We should tuck them inside themselves and tie off their foreskins and not let them out until they've learned obedience and cockservicing to our satisfaction
>>
>>7430481
Sorry man, after all that it really seemed like you were just trying to get under the absorption hater's skin.
>>
File: =3.png (68KB, 226x247px) Image search: [Google]
=3.png
68KB, 226x247px
>>7430487
More like under his FORESKIN
>>
File: oh you.jpg (17KB, 252x182px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.jpg
17KB, 252x182px
>>7430489
>>
>>7430489
Kitty ears are a good choice.
>>
>>7430156
Challenge the alpha to a sexual competition for the right to lead the tribe. First to three orgasms loses. Then pound his prostate into dust with everyone watching.
>>
File: meowweretalking.jpg (138KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
meowweretalking.jpg
138KB, 1600x1600px
>>7430553
You had me at "pound his prostate".
>>
File: 1493440749881.jpg (19KB, 639x470px) Image search: [Google]
1493440749881.jpg
19KB, 639x470px
>>7430553
I like you.
>>
SIZE THEFT
>>
>>7430660
I guess this is our meme now
>>
First we steal their size, then we give our virility to all of them equally. We then have them cram their cocks in our futa pussy, each of them cumming in us, and then steal our virility back from them. Use something to plug us up and now we're guaranteed to be bred.
>>
>>7430745
>Futas getting bred by their pathetic reduced slaves

>Futas not breeding their tiny fuckbois

Leave now
>>
File: Extra2.png (127KB, 439x569px) Image search: [Google]
Extra2.png
127KB, 439x569px
OP here. I've written the next update but won't have time to draw it until much later today. See you then.
>>
>>7430846
Waiting warmly.
>>
>>7430846
We'll try to keep it alive my dude.
Or dudette.
>>
>>7430846
Just hopped into the thread, pretty good so far OP. You've got a nice style and I can see this going to fun and lewd places with how most quest threads are.
I'm all game for size stealing all the femboys, let's find a witch to help us out with that (and fuck).
>>
File: 1461394660582.gif (101KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
1461394660582.gif
101KB, 500x513px
I always assumed cap-worthy threads were a myth. What a time to be alive.

>>7430383
>>7430390
>Hell, I'd be all for letting our first catch mount us as a reward for helping us corral all of his little friendos, but that's me
>Letting a sub top for being a good boi sounds hot to me.

Oh yes please.
>>
File: 179z2avl.png (202KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
179z2avl.png
202KB, 469x700px
>>
>>7430846
I can't wait! Keep being awesome OP.
>>
>>7431085
Niiice.

Voting for pubic hair growth the more sex is had.
>>
>>7431096
I don't disagree. So long as we don't end up looking like a wookie anyway.
>>
>>7430383
>>7431038
I agree that would be hot, but that's a big reward that maybe we should work up to? Let's start him off with a nice handy or titjob to show him good behavior is rewarded.
>>
>>7431085
>>7430846
Are we the kind of futa girl who has both sets of equipment? If so, I vote we offer to let our femboy companion fuck us in the pussy if he continues being a good minion. The chance to get some pussy should be a good incentive for him.
>>
>>7431253
What about just letting him fuck one of his tied up friends as a reward?
>>
>>7431318
Also good. We can spit roast one of them together, and bond
>>
>>7431316
None of the artwork would suggest we have a pussy but we ought to let him into our butthole if he keeps being such a sweetheart
>>
>>7431316
We're a futa.

That means by definition we have to have both sets.
>>
>>7431332
I hope we have both sets, and I hope we put them both to use. Cute subs topping power bottom doms is hawt.
>>
>>7431338
>>7431332
>>7431322
>>7431316
>>7431253
I like the idea of tiered rewards for our boy minion. Let him participate in a spit-roast or give him a handjob for now, upgrade to paizuris and buttstuff later, and dangle the chance of vag/letting him dom in front of him if he keeps being a good boy.
>>
>>7431338
>Cute subs topping power bottom doms is hawt
Can't say I've ever seen anything like that, but it sounds adorable.
>>
File: futapri6_5_04E.jpg (2MB, 3000x4172px) Image search: [Google]
futapri6_5_04E.jpg
2MB, 3000x4172px
>>7431362
You don't see often. Or often enough, imho. Rebis does it now and then and I love it.
>>
>>7431350
Why dont we use our first catch as a throne while we plow his tribe? Smother his face with our balls so he can watch from underneath as we take each and every one of them. that wat when they get our our cock the excess will spill onto him too.
>>
>>7431350
>reward tiers

What is this, Kickstarter?
>>
>>7431322
>bonding over a spitroast

noice

will they bond while taking a leak behind a bush together as well? that'd be pretty hot
>>
>>7431401
I'm sure our little boi would be quite embarrassed by the sheer volume of piss our massive futa cock can put out in comparison to his tiny bladder.
>>
>>7431404
You think his little prick will get hard from seeing how big out cock is flaccid
>>
>>7431410
pee on him and make his as our own, rules of nature. Nothing sexual just how things are done
>>
>>7431404
>>7431426
>>7431410
pls no.
>>
>>7431430
>>7431426

I didn't want this to go in a yellow shower direction I just wanted to see the cute trap look in awe at huge futa cock
>>
>>7431434
Oh right >>7431410 this alone is great.

Yellow showers are not.
>>
>>7431436
Well I think they're neat.
>>
OP has delivered in spades
>>
>>7430846
Big. Sweaty. Futa. Balls.
>>
>>7430343
no her size is perfect.
>>
>>7431579
agreed
>>
>>7431579
>>7431588
Disagreed. Attribute theft is great, it's not like most of them are gonna be using those cute little dicks of theirs.
>>
>>7431592
But she could humiliate them on how small they are.
>>
Size theft poster needs to deal with the fact that it aint gonna happen, we dont have the magic or super science to make it happen.

>>7431597
she can do that anyway.

given that this is a post apocalyptic world the means to size steal likely does not even exist.
>>
I think it'd be fine if size stealing is temporary. Like once we cum it goes back to normal but for that time we get to use the fetish consequence free.
>>
Glad I didn't miss this thread, too bad I didn't make it till OP had left. Anyway thanks for some great OC OP, you're doing some incredible work here
>>
when does op come back? I need to molest more traps!
>>
>>7431665
Eventually!

>>7431621
They'll probably be back at some point today
>>
As long as this quest stays in the area where adorable and cute are equally as evident as sexy, this has my complete attention
>>
I hope there's a part in this quedt where, after dealing with the femboy tribal nation, we discover a tribal nation of men who keep girl servants/slaves, and we have to pretend to be our minion's servant in order to blend in.

Maybe we're there to find someone specific, and once we find them, we defeat and rape them (and we let our minion join in or go to town on the guy's harem of lady-slaves as a reward).
>>
File: 1489377573050.png (270KB, 990x990px) Image search: [Google]
1489377573050.png
270KB, 990x990px
Please don't die!

Wondering if there is going to be any cum inflation, not as extreme as this but still having the protaginist cum buckets in her fuck toy that they get a bloated belly? If not that's perfectly fine OP I'm loving your work, time and effort you put into this <3 you give me inspiration to draw again!
>>
So let's get a tally of what we want.
So far I've seen:
Jerk them off
Length Stealing
Piss on them
SPH
Reward the boy-toy [Spit roast with femboys]
Reward the boy-toy [Let him fuck us]
Let's see what everyone wants.
https://strawpoll.com/xw6gx2s
>>
>>7431778
Multiple votes allowed by the way.
>>
>>7431778
Made my vote
>>
Damn I don't think I've been this excited about a quest thread for a while
>>
>>7431778
God bless democracy!
>>
>>7431606
Buddy, your theory is stupid as fuck. We don't know the nature of the apocalyptic event, but considering that the surviving population was divided into not just men and women, but also delicious femboys and super hung futa, we might conclude there are fantasy elements at play. I'm pretty sure we can anticipate unnatural fetish fulfillment on /d/.
>>
>>7431935
We've hit bump limit. Should someone make a new thread?
>>
>>7431943
Probably OP should make it when they come back.
>>
Op never came back.. futa quets is dead. Traps are lost forever.
>>
File: New Canvas.jpg (29KB, 237x263px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.jpg
29KB, 237x263px
>>7432035
Drawing up to 8 characters per picture takes time ya know.
>>
>>7432040
No worries OP, take your time!
>>
>>7432040
I honestly would not mind if you only posted a single update per day. That's how much I enjoy this
>>
>>7432040
As a reward OP I'll let you in on a secret. Invest in ETH right now before 10x to moon landing in yo lambo.
>>
>>7432040
how long do these pics take? serious question and not a thinly disguised omfg hurry the fuck up

Because I thought of doing a thread like this but I think I'm way too slow.
>>
File: 1311249279329.jpg (44KB, 399x380px) Image search: [Google]
1311249279329.jpg
44KB, 399x380px
>>7432069
OP here

Shut the fuck up and only speak when spoken to your little young ass mother fucker. Don't you got sickle cell or something you better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up.
>>
>>7432073
jk im not OP im also eagerly waiting .
>>
File: 1325919037507.jpg (18KB, 297x369px) Image search: [Google]
1325919037507.jpg
18KB, 297x369px
Have the Futa hero lose against the tribes honorable champion in a sex battle and while our futa hero is getting pounded. Her submissive fuccboi from the first scene comes to her aid and helps her turn the tide of battle which inevitably leads to the tribes champion getting gangbanged so hard that he(or she) mindbreaks and becomes the biggest sissy beta of the tribe.
>>
>>7431316
They are fembois, they don't want pussy, they want to be fucked, stop with your nonsense.
>>
>>7431373
Your fetish is antithetical and shit, and I don't want it to taint this story.
>>
>>7431426
stop suggesting hyper alt anti-sexual nonsense
>>
Think we can get an update on the status of your drawing OP? Not trying to rush, take as much time as you need. This quest is a blessing.
>>
>>7432156
Leave him be
>>
>>7431935
your just but blasted that no one else cares about your niche fetish, there is no reason to assume that the MC can just magically steal someones dick size.

it might well be something thats possible in this world but its clearly not at our disposal.

also, we bump limited so just wait for OP to start a new thread once they are finished with their art.
>>
>>7432146
Well that's like, your opinion, man.

Also,"antithetical"? I see someone got a Word of the Day calendar.
>>
File: Extra3.png (55KB, 285x464px) Image search: [Google]
Extra3.png
55KB, 285x464px
>>7432069
I think really you should just time yourself when you draw.

I draw very sporadically and get distracted easily myself. Figuring out how to move the story forward and writing it out also takes some time.

I'm also making this current update look better than it needs to be so that's eating up some time too for sure. As well as wanting to have a new picture for all the updates. You could do just text updates if nothing significant happens.

>>7432156
10-2 is done, 10-1 needs doing still but I'll work on it after I've had some sleep first.
>>
>>7432180
>"Guys what if the futa DIDN'T use her penis! Haha hot right?"
>>
>>7432217
Except no one said that ever.

We have two sets. Let's use them both and not restrict ourselves because someone is afraid they might be gay.
>>
>>7432231
Im not sure but I think it's more because they want More gay, fucking boys in the butt, even fem ones means you ain't straight.

What you just said is you don't want penis in a pussy? Is it too gay or something?..it's literally the opposite
>>
>>7432217
Nigga you obviously are missing the point
>>
>>7432199
Your thread has struck a real chord. Your audience will be here when you're ready.
>>
>>7432255
No shit, right? People have to be dense motherfuckers about everything.
>>
>>7432231
Male on futa is just sexual cacophony. Why does she need a penis if shes getting fucked in the vagina? She may as well have a dangly belt buckle instead of a cock.
>>
File: FQ10.png (208KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ10.png
208KB, 640x582px
((I stuck through it. Here's the update. Also, thank you >>7431085 for the fanart. You did great.))

You choose to wait for your cattle to wake up before you decide what to do with them proper. Knowing it's late and that it could take a while, you elect to have a quick rest cuddled up against your companion. You assure him he's done well by you. While he's still in bit of a shock he seems to be warming up to you. You reward his efforts with a reach around, too tired to really do anything more than that.
>>
File: FQ10-2.png (294KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
FQ10-2.png
294KB, 640x582px
A few hours pass. You go see your femboy cattle outside. They're fast asleep still. You grab a spear and wake them up by poking them with the dull end. As they come to they're all in shock, too afraid to put up much of a protest. All but one of them. The spikey haired femboy on the far left scolds you and your companion, calling you a cow and him a traitorous scum. He writhes in his binds and spits at your feet.

You ponder whether you should keep your cattle or not. No doubt they would net you a tidy sum as slaves in your settlement but you can't help but feel attached to them already on some level. Do you keep some and sell the others? Apart from the oral they're all still virgins too. Is there a way you could keep your ownership of them and still profit from them?

You could keep all of them with you. But what would you choose to do with them instead? Gatherers that they may be, you can hardly think to let them out of your sight for long. Moving in such a large, unorganized group will also prove to be difficult and time consuming.

If you were to make yourself queen and start a new tribe with this group, what's to stop them from running away the first chance they get? One of you has to go look for resources eventually and you're not the one to stay still.

It's quite a dilemma you think.
>>
>>7432284
Just take that statement and apply it to any other atheistic.

>Why does she need breasts if no one is touching them? She may as well have a dangly blouse instead of tits.
>>
>>7432308
Set up a pillory and have them all Gangbang the bratty one, if they don't we'll use our dick on them. Have our companion blow us while we watch the brats own tribe take turns with him. (make sure to sit on his throne)
>>
>>7432319
I fucking love this idea.
>>
>>7432308
I think we should kill the one on the far left. Just look at 'em. A trouble maker. We'll have more time to think while they recoil from that blow.

Besides, we'll either have to take many losses to train him, which will lower his price on the block. Or 'deal' with him when he tries to start and uproar.

I say we beat him, force the other slaves to rape him, and when they are done we slit his throat. After all that, we sleep on it.

The centaurs are always doing something. Maybe they would be willing to buy quick and in bulk?

>Can I get a +2 brutality on my reputation?
>>
>>7432319
legend
>>
>>7432308
Rent out the defiant one as a whore, fuck your first femboy in front of them so they can see his face to make sure no others get any ideas about defying you.
>>
>>7432308
Keep pinky and the two ponytails, sell the rest.
>>
>>7432328
you need to break him in a little first.

>>7432329
How about we break as many as we can after >>7432308 (especially pinky) and then sell those who are not swabing our balls or dick with their tongue by the end?
>>
>>7432309
Non-equivalent, porn is about the sex act, the sex organs involved are the important element, the noteworthily strange one is the important one in fetish pornography.

You may as well has said "XD thats like saying why does she have ears if magic ear voles aren't eating their wax."

It's obviously irrelevant to the subject matter.

Porn has a relevant focus.
>>
>>7432308
Keep twintails and blonde ponytail as your shaft and scrotum masseuses. First femboi gets to be head concubine. Give the rest up to the priestesses of the femdong.
>>
>>7432333
You can train them to do that, Aesthetics is more important .
>>
>>7432335
And when Male X Futanari is the relevant focus?
>>
>>7432322
Actually, I recant. What is up with the left blonde one? They seem suspicious.
>>
>>7432345
>inb4 female spy
>>
>>7432308
Lock them all in chastity and keep the keys hidden somewhere only you know the location of! That'll keep them from trying to get away. They can't leave with their junk held hostage.
>>
>>7432341
It obviously isn't in a futa on male piece
>>
>>7432341
In order for her for no reason let these effeminate fuckbois have at her she needs to have an entirely different persona, it pretty directly ruins what's going on.

It's a directly contrary fetish.
>>
>>7432374
This desu. It's a dominate futa tribe and she's marched right in and taken over via sexual dominance. I'd want to stick with that theme.

Not to say other themes are bad, but it's just not this one.
>>
>>7432319
I vote for this.
>>
This looks like it's going to end terribly. I'm sorry for you, OP. What started out as a wide world with tons of possibility got cut down into a long winded FutaXMale 'Cookie Clicker'. Have fun drawing whatever leads to the quickest reward with minimal effort.

>Fuck traps
>Get traps to fuck each other
(OP forces story in another direction, all traps lost find new friend in futa tribe)
>Fuck futa friend
>Fuck futa friend in X way
>Now in Y way
(OP intervenes again)
>Fuck A
>Fuck A in X way
>Now in Y way

Gosh, most of 4chan could produce network television.
>>
>>7432394
OP and the whole thread are having a fine fun time, don't cry just because people didn't like your idea.
>>
>>7432394
>WAHWAHHWAHH!!
>why can't this free content pander to me specifically?
>I'll tell them their ideas are trash
>That will teach them!
>>
>>7432394
>Goes on to the containment board for depraved fetishes
>Expects deep and meaningful content
>>
>>7432408
Welcome to /qst/
>>
>>7432414
No this is /d/ :3
>>
>>7432394
>You're a well endowed dickgirl in strange land filled with monsters. Where futas, femboys, manly men and womanly women live in their own secluded communities and where the strong prey on the weak.
>What started as a wide world with tons of possibility
You mean what started as a defined fetishistic premise is going to keep with that premise.
>>
>>7432394
Guys, the op won't ruin this for everyone by shoehorning in my obscure/universally-unpalatable/theme-reversed fetish!

BOOORING

This icecream desperately needs salsa.

Chocolate is a boring addition, fuck you guys.
>>
>>7432319
This has my vote

>>7432394
Please never come back, thanks
>>
>>7432319 Agree here

Thanks again OP, great stuff so far
>>
Hey OP are you still here or did you get scared off by shitposting? I'm not urging you to hurry or anything, just wondering.
>>
>>7432308
Let them go but keep the pink haired one and the angry one
>>
>>7432698
We should atleast get a picture of them all piled up with Ahegao's
>>
>>7432308
The P in Pink stands for Pure! She must remain unsullied!
>>
>>7432911
so oral only?
>>
>>7432394
>you
>>
>>7432319
this idea is perfect
>>
>>7432199
My favorite girl!
>>
I vote we make our boytoy the super submissive "king" of our new clan.
the femboys seem easy enough to "tame" I think subjecting them to a little lovin would get them all to think differently about the whole issue.
>>
>>7432308
>You ponder whether you should keep your cattle or not. No doubt they would net you a tidy sum as slaves in your settlement but you can't help but feel attached to them already on some level. Do you keep some and sell the others? Apart from the oral they're all still virgins too. Is there a way you could keep your ownership of them and still profit from them?
>You could keep all of them with you. But what would you choose to do with them instead? Gatherers that they may be, you can hardly think to let them out of your sight for long. Moving in such a large, unorganized group will also prove to be difficult and time consuming.
>If you were to make yourself queen and start a new tribe with this group, what's to stop them from running away the first chance they get? One of you has to go look for resources eventually and you're not the one to stay still.
>It's quite a dilemma you think.

We haven't really come up with a good answer to any of these questions have we?
>>
I vote for keeping them, at least. maybe we should spend some time on an obedience training montage or something? complete with 80's music?
>>
>>7433242
Sell some as slaves, use the profits to turn their settlement into a brothel and rent out the rest regularly for profit to other denizens. Keep our favorites to ourselves for personal use. And pound the uppity one's prostate into submission so the rest fall in line.
>>
Should I update here or make a new thread?
>>
>>7433358
Make a new one
>>
>>7433358
New thread, this ones about to 404
>>
>>7433548
>>
MILK THEM LIKE THE CATTLE THEY ARE
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.