[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant Traps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 63

File: 1488293345724.jpg (202KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488293345724.jpg
202KB, 1280x960px
For when mpreg gets paired with cute girly boys as opposed to hairy, super-macho men. If that's what gets your motor running, then stop on by!
>>
File: 1488044772995.png (846KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488044772995.png
846KB, 1024x768px
>>7425736
On the last version of this thread, conversation was brought up regarding the possibility of a trap-pregging CYOA. Would there still be interest in such a thing?
>>
File: 1488689644824.png (654KB, 928x953px) Image search: [Google]
1488689644824.png
654KB, 928x953px
>>7425741
If yes, what sort of CYOA would folks prefer? One in which "the player" takes the role of the trap being impregnated? Or one in which you take the role of the impregnator - say, a futanari monstergirl/alien, or a female witch, or some such?
>>
File: 1492867358290.jpg (293KB, 675x916px) Image search: [Google]
1492867358290.jpg
293KB, 675x916px
>>7425746
I took a shot at the "you play a pregnant trap" idea, with the idea of a monster-futa as the "baby-daddy", simply because we don't see a lot of futa-fathered mpreg for some reason.

https://pastebin.com/JDNtcaeh
>>
I wanna see some dick birth
>>
File: 1487649781266.png (1MB, 1800x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1487649781266.png
1MB, 1800x1730px
>>7425747

There were requests to do a "reversed" take on the CYOA, and I'd love to do so, I just... haven't been able to figure out how to do so in the slightest. Would any anons be interested in helping out?
>>
File: 1487811331736.jpg (339KB, 626x699px) Image search: [Google]
1487811331736.jpg
339KB, 626x699px
>>7425753
The biggest issue I'm struggling with, besides options in general, is handling your "PC race choice" for it.

Like, I ultimately settled on the idea that each race gives you some mandatory (or "heavily recommended", via points discount) traits, a unique racial power, and a unique racial weakness.

For example, if you take the tanuki race, you have to be a "chick with dick & balls, vag optional" in terms of gender, and you gotta take the exotic erogenous zone "drawback", because tanuki love them some ballplay. You get the unique racial power to literally make moneyshots by transforming your semen into gold coins, and the unique racial weakness that your balls swell up bigger and bigger as you get hornier.

Problem is... I got no such ideas for literally any other race.
>>
Also, I have to admit; while principal kind of demands I focus on the "you're a monsterfuta; get yourself a trap and breed him!" CYOA idea, I really like the idea of a more trap-preg orientated "take" on the Alien Syndrome CYOA over in the CYOA thread.
>>
>>7425747
I love it anon. It looks fantastic.
>>
Check on Aogiri penta visual novel which shows traps get pregnant and its very erotic to see
>>
>>7425736
Pregnant Traps looks exactly like traps with enemas

But i hate the broken veins i get
>>
>>7425975
Thanks for the compliment! But I do think it can be improved - there's got to be more options for the categories there and more categories. Open to anyone willing to talk ideas about how we can really customize the preggy trap experience with it.
>>
Wow I'm actually disgusted
>>
File: 1425357726155.jpg (109KB, 763x830px) Image search: [Google]
1425357726155.jpg
109KB, 763x830px
>>
>>7425764
Just some random thoughts on "Alien TrapPreg CYOA":

* Two different modes; Crew's Last Stand, where you take on the role of a crew of space-faring traps, and Lone Wolf, where it's just the one trap against the alien hordes.

* Basic "plot" is simple: your ship has, for whatever reason, become invaded by/infested with alien monstergirls who like putting babies in traps. Ostensibly, your goal is to get out unpreggified, but we all know what anons here prefer.

* Maybe "official goal" and "secret goal" are options in the CYOA building process?

* Different "character archetypes" that give you starting gear, persona assumptions and special abilities for your traps.

* Distinct species on alien waifu (shedadfu?) who, likewise, have distinct traits. Some work well together, others don't.

Anyone think this has potential? Would love to discuss this and try to get it whipped into shape.
>>
>>7425736
Well there's a fetish I didn't know I had
>>
>>7426259
You should do it, that would be a fantastic CYOA. It would be cool to have the player be able to join in impregnating the traps, too, or just become infected/mutated into one of the aliens.
>>
>>7426316
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I just... I have no idea where to start. Any suggestions? Would it be helpful if I linked to the CYOA that inspired this idea?
>>
you know... i hear doing uterus transplants on trans people. just throwing that out there
>>
Anyone got stuff from Mincelot's Patreon? Its some of the only quality MPreg stuff out there and almost the entirety of it is behind a paywall
>>
File: 25.png (2MB, 2103x3015px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
2MB, 2103x3015px
>>
>>7427253

OH FUCK, this is the one where the futa fucks the dude into a chick. Then she fucks him until he gets pregnant.
>>
>>7425736
why is a priest there, why does he have no mouth or eyes. AM
>>
>>7426333
I'm >>7426316
I'll throw some ideas your way:
Parts of the CYOA
>Build your traps
Customize what kind of traps are gonna be fucked. Random assortment? Virus transforming male/female/all crew into identical traps?
>What is fucking the traps
The crew? Aliens: xenos, greys, androids for artificial insemination? Plant like aliens?
>What kind of pregnancy?
Do they give birth at all? Is it just glorified cum inflation? Do hybrids come out? Humans? Pure aliens? Eggs?
>What happens?
Does the crew reach their destination? Were they sent as an experiment? Do they bring the aliens to Earth?
>>
>>7427663

No, pretty sure it's the one where the futa emasculates and fucks the woman into a normal boy.
>>
>>7427928
>I have no mouth and I must scream
>>
>>7428418
Nah, no emasculation to speak of. >>7427663 is right, although technically the dude doesn't turn into a chick - he just wills himself an uterus linked to his ass.
>>
>>7429369
So kind of like a chicken's anatomy. They shit and develop eggs from the same hole.
>>
File: 0021.jpg (453KB, 1280x1846px) Image search: [Google]
0021.jpg
453KB, 1280x1846px
(C89) [Puppukupu (Kawaisaw)] Erectrical Parade (Kantai Collection -KanColle-) [English] {Shotachan}

https://exhentai.org/g/1040004/2663e08737/

impregnates their balls.
>>
File: tumblr_okscfqTLrl1thpd78o1_1280.png (368KB, 1280x1438px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okscfqTLrl1thpd78o1_1280.png
368KB, 1280x1438px
>>
File: IMG_1182.png (106KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1182.png
106KB, 700x700px
>>
>>7431187

Bump
>>
>>7428416
Some very good suggestions here. Should I put together a first draft on Pastebin and link it here?
>>
>>7432106
Please do, I'd love to see it.
>>
File: Cyborg Hyperpreg Bunnyboi.png (751KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg Hyperpreg Bunnyboi.png
751KB, 2500x2500px
>>7432119
Hmm... well, I'm struggling with "Crewmembers", even with Alien Syndrome as a template, but here's my current list concepts for xenomorphics:

"Greys": Basically inspired by this one pic Adjatha did of a futa-Sectoid from XCOM fucking a trap XCOM agent. Intelligent, psionic, arrogant, but physically weak and with a hidden tendency to fall prey to the charms of more enthusiastic or domineering "victims".

"Xenosuccubi": Futa xenomorphs inspired by a Fleatrollus pic. "Cockhumpers" implant one or two larval xenosuccubi in a trap's balls, where they grow bigger, and eventually are born by being orgasmically shot out. Once they grow to adulthood, they come after their "mother" to take him as their mate, impregnating him anally with eggs in order to continue the cycle anew.

"Sperminators": Cute futa robot-girls of the visibly mechanical style (will link examples on the Robo-Girls thread if needed), out to flood trap-butts full of nanite sperm and use them to incubate a superior new line of robo-futas.

"Alraune": Siren-like alien plant-girls who seek to manipulate victims with hypnotic pheromones to carry their seeds away in their bellies. Not very mobile as a general rule, and weak against fire attacks, but good at will attacks and grappling.

"Saurians": Amazonian techno-barbarian reptile-girls in several different species-related castes (snake-girl psion "mystics", muscle-lizard warriors, etc). Strong, tough and rough, but can be outsmarted and will serve those who can take control of them.o

These are the only really solid ideas so far, though I'm open to discussing both how to refine these alien choices and alternate species to add to the list. Maybe some kind of slime-girl species? Collectivist ovipositing bug-girls? Space Tanuki? It all depends on what anons here find hot and are willing to talk about.
>>
>>7425747
This sounds a whole lot like a "choose your own trap" and a whole lot less like a "choose your own adventure".
>>
File: IMG_1165.jpg (204KB, 539x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.jpg
204KB, 539x586px
>>
>>7433018
The technology is getting there, but you can wait a few decades (if not more) before the procedure is actually legalised anywhere.
>>
>>7427253
>>7427663
>>7429369

sauce?
>>
>>7433055
Sebarami - abdominal pregnancy
Literally took a few seconds of reverse image searching
>>
>>7433018
cell control and tissue engineering, will make true regenerative medicine available, also make quite a few /d/ fetishes realizable.
>decisively treating all diseases and aging will open the door to the real money maker for big pharma: creating increasingly deviant body modifications .
>>
>>7433427
>decisively treating all diseases
Tissue engineering will not cure auto-immune diseases or AIDS-like bullshit.
>>
>>7433457
>cell control
proteomics and crisper are making headway on that though
>>
>>7433460
I don't see it being allowed on humans in our lifetimes. Too much possibilities, too many militants - from all sides, this time around, not only the stuck-up religious kind.
>>
>>7433481
https://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT02028455
it's happening right now though.
>>
>>7433521
Typical clinical trials for our classic drugs, that don't aim at something as sensitive as our genetic makeup, last 10~15 years. The link indicates they're gearing up phase 1 and 2 trials, which are the 'easy' ones. They target a limited amount of patients, usually cases with little bar nothing to lose. For common drugs those phases last a year or two.

As the 'tabular view' indicates, they expect to be done with phase two by 2032 (18 years), which I consider a fair amount of time considering the research material.
Assuming they get the green light for phase 3, and then 4 (which are much harder to pass, especially if the first phases' results were lukewarm), you can see it would take additional decades.
And then even when the trials is validated, it doesn't automatically lead to access for everyone. First it will require regulations to set who can benefit and why. Oh boy won't that be another whole shitcan of worms. The debate of the 22nd century right there.

I'm a party pooper, but seriously - it won't be legal in our lifetimes. Feasible, maybe. Some reckless people with cash to burn will go for the dangerous back-alley stuff, sometimes with terrible consequences.
>>
>>7432597
Frankly, I surprised you have yet to include giant tentacle-girls like that one in the first MIB movie.

Anyways my suggestions for improving each of the listed "xenomorphics".

Greys: Seem pretty bland, but then again so were the sectoids. Maybe make them a hivemind with the regular sectoids being extentions of a commander, perfect gangbang opportunity as well as psyonic domination.

Xenosuccubi: My main gripe is the name. My second main gripe is that having her lay eggs into a trap so he can lay them later seems counterproductive when she can lay elsewhere. Just make it so she pumps enough aphrodisiacs and spunk into the trap that he becomes an egg "queen."

Sperminator: Name is fine, they do need a weakness. Maybe they can be reprogramed or
instead of pure robots, instead make them cyborgs that can lose motor function.

Alraune: Maybe make it like the Thorian from Mass Effect, they can make plant-puppets that themselves emit pheremones. First they weaken the traps, then they bring them to the plant/tree/mushroom/what-have-you. Also, tentative name suggestion: Venusian Boitrap.

Saurians: It might just be more thematically appropriate if these girls respect strength over brains. They could be thinking along the lines of "This saurian came first despite being bigger. The cute little human must be very strong."

As for the unnamed ideas; don't base slimegirls off of the Blob do Venom symbiote instead, have the bug-girls be spider-bug-girls, space tanuki also bland, change from raccoon to other rodent.

Will suggest more species later.
>>
>>7433627

Don't you 404 on me yet!
>>
>>7434709
System restored. Resuming...
>>7433627
I know this is a cyoa, but I can't help but imagine this setting as a text game, so forgive me if there some quirks that are unneeded.

My first suggestion: Amazonian space nerds. Mini-giantesses in their own right, instead of focusing on strength they focus on ingenuity. They travel around on colony ships that are constantly being upgraded, constantly searching for their "cutest thing" in this case being a bunch of traps. One more thing; they wear form-fitting environmental suits that don't really hide anything. They could have their way with a trap and then "share" the suit with him during the pregnancy.

Essentially; really tall Quarians with a thing for suit smother.

Second suggestion: Quadrupedal bug-lizard hunters.
Extremely smart, has excellent camouflage, enjoys the thrill of the hunt only collects trophy "wives" to make their own pack, lack of fine manipulation limb (no hands, just two little claws,) uses floating drones for delicate handiwork.

All she needs is the weird voice mimicry and she would be a smutty expy of the Yautja Predator.

My last suggestion for now is not exactly invading but more "assisting". A three-eyed imp from another dimension who pulls tricks on futas and traps alike, but all those tricks somehow benefit the player's trap, who she sees as the perfect mother for her future brood. Basically, a helmetless Midna with a dong who just wants the trap to become a mommy.
>>
>>7433627
>>7435059
The lack of "giant tentacle-girls"? Honestly, they never occurred to me.

Sectoids (for lack of a better name), I'm going with the angle of "tyrannical collective"; they aren't a true hive-mind, but individuality is a perk of the upper ranks. I'll put this better when I can devote more time to it. And yes, "What is this Thing you call Love?" will be one of their racial weaknesses.

So, just how is the xenosuccubi (better name much preferred) making their victims into a "queen" supposed to work? Can you explain that?

Likewise, how're symbiote goo-girls supposed to work?

All in all, not some bad ideas here... always open to more species suggestions, but I was thinking of starting a first draft writeup of the ideas I have.

Would folks prefer more of a "point-by-point breakdown" here, which would eat up a fair amount of space?

Or would anons prefer if I write up a "Xenobreeder Spotter's Guide" (title pending revamp), an in-universe warning guide, stick it in pastebin, and link it here for critique and further suggestions?
>>
>>7435111
>how're symbiote goo-girls supposed to work?
Not that anon, but a mutualistic symbiosis is simple enough
>slime/goo binds to host, externally and internally, eventually merging at the cellular scale.
>feeds on host's various fluids and secretions until deeply merged, then supplements it with host's own resources
>increases host's appetite to provide more
>improves host's metabolism and acts as another reward circuit to further bond
>can assist movements for exoskeleton-like feats
>external slime can provide camouflage and extra armour
>reproduces asexually once fed enough
>keeps host in peak shape for their own sexual reproduction
>>
CYOA Anon, do it. I believe in you.
>>
>>7435405
Sorry, what are you talking about?
>>
>>7435111
IS that anon, was originally thinking symbiotes would work like living clothes perhaps as a xeno power-armor experiment that became too clingy.
>>7435167
This anon got the gist of it, aside the asexual reproduction. If it could breed itself why breed a partner?

As for the..."Brood" might be better descriptive race name for her. Anyway, the Brood might be the equivalent of a Praetorian, who in this case is hoping to make a new hive. In order to do that is easy to explain: mutagenic sperm. Constant backdoor breeding leads to a change of function to his insides. Or if want you can change the crotch-humper into a bum-humper and make new eggs come out the trap's dick instead.
>>
>>7435693
Thanks for explaining what you were thinking with the Body Snatcher Slime.

For the Brood-Bug, though... I really don't follow what your complaint was. The idea was a xenomorph pastiche where the "chestburster's" first host survives, but the grown up "xenomorph" comes back and turns him into her "queen", webbing him up and using him as an incubator for new eggs that will spread the infection further.

Ah, well, I'll try and tweak the idea, make it clearer, but like I said, I need to know how anons want me to "flesh out" the xeno-breeder "threats" of this... setting? CYOA? Game? Whatever it is, I need to know where you want me to go posting details first.

Folks seem to like this idea, but if I'm the only anon writing it, I can use a hand.
>>
Actually, that reminds me; I'm still sure I can swing a "Space Tanuki" as either a pirate who wants your trap as her cum-dumpster/broodmare because she needs somebody to help her milk these overproductive balls of hers, but what were you thinking in terms of "other space rodents"?

Like, techno-primitive star hulk-inhabiting rat-futas who want to assert their territorial claims by catching the trap and breeding him?

Space-squirrel star-biker yandere who thinks the trap will make her perfect cute bitchboy? Or space-squirrel siren who draws you in with hyper curves and then pounds you full of over-agitated nut-butter when you're vulnerable?

(Note: basically MG versions of these Winger pics, essentially:
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2000/Rocketing.jpg
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2002/NutStowage.jpg)

Because, yeah, I'm not sure how to really work trap-breeding rodent monsterfutas into this setting off the top of my head.
>>
File: CYOA - Alien Syndrome 1.png (3MB, 940x3879px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Alien Syndrome 1.png
3MB, 940x3879px
Seeking to bump this and do something useful, for the "PC choices", should I basically just do trap versions of the crewmembers from the original Alien Syndrome CYOA, or should I try and make more unique crew slots?

Like, obviously, there's going to be a Soldier crew member either way. Should I just take the original version and replace "is a girl" with "is a trap", or actually come up with unique strengths, weaknesses and gear?

The original CYOA included for comparison.
>>
>>7429657
So you're saying he has a vagassna? Or a poosay?
That's hot.
>>
File: 1470697020509.png (527KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1470697020509.png
527KB, 1280x1120px
>>7436698
Going back to monsters for a moment, should I keep all of them as futas and dickgirls of various varieties, or should I have some alien traps out to breed with the hapless player as well?

There were these two NitroTitan pics - one of a guy turned into a bunny-trap who fucks his girlfriend, then regrets it when she turns into a bunny-futa with an even bigger cock and reveals she's going to impregnate *him*, and one that apparently revolves around some bunny-trap monster who produces baby bunnies in his balls.

I don't have the former, but the latter maybe could be adapted as a "xeno-breeder" for this CYOA/Setting/Whatever the hell it ends up becoming? Or heck, mix the ideas in some fashion - like, they start as traps out to impregnate the PC, but if you turn the tables, they can evolve into more powerful dickgirl forms?
>>
>>7435800
I was thinking financial orientated trading empire who "obtain employees" who perform services for services, usually in the form of menial tasks while being gravid with future employers and employees. As for what species they could be why not make them pandas. Granted they're not rodents, but they look similar to tanukis, no?

>>7437265 If not then mix them with the rabbits give some variety.
>>
File: Closer Encounters.jpg (333KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Closer Encounters.jpg
333KB, 1000x1000px
>>7437465
Pandas look absolutely nothing like tanuki, unless you mean red pandas, and even then, they lack the connotations of super-virile ballsacks that constantly require emptying as they bloat up with seed to the point of immobilizing their owners.

I really should just go ahead and do the "Xenobreeder's Warning Guide" paste already, shouldn't I? I'll try and have it up at some point within the next 24 hours.

Not really connected, but I thought I might as well share one of the images that inspired me with this "trap CYOA".

Also, anyone got any suggestions for a faction name for the "Empire of Traps" the player is coming from? Something like the Imperium, or the Impergium, or whatever?
>>
>>7436698
Can you post the rest of it?
>>
>>7437954
There is a cyoa thread, it might be present there.
>>
File: CYOA - Alien Syndrome 2.png (2MB, 921x1565px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Alien Syndrome 2.png
2MB, 921x1565px
>>7437964
It was in the old CYOA thread, but it's not there anymore. I did ask if I should post it, since it inspired this current sci-fi CYOA anons are so interested in.
>>
File: CYOA - Alien Syndrome 3.png (3MB, 922x2332px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Alien Syndrome 3.png
3MB, 922x2332px
>>7437976

And here's the list of enemies...
>>
File: CYOA - Alien Syndrome 4.jpg (626KB, 997x791px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Alien Syndrome 4.jpg
626KB, 997x791px
>>7437979

And this is the last part of it. The original CYOA was never fully completed, but there's enough there to serve as inspiration for our alien trap-pregging CYOA, don't you agree?
>>
>>7437980
Huh? Oh yeah sure. Sorry I was too busy jerking off to traps getting pumped by aliens.
>>
Just wanted to leave an update for anons: currently, I've gotten the following "factions" of xeno-breeders planned for the CYOA, with each having several specific "species" within it, optimally. How does this list look?

Sectoids - Bald, mouthless, psionic conquerors who form a major military threat. Society is a tyranny with collectivist overtones; this makes them vulnerable to emotional subversion.

Sperminators - Alien gynoids from a distant part of the galaxy. Want to use trap wombs to breed new forms of their own kind; the reason why (and their actual name) is unknown. Rumored to be locked into some form of civil war.

Mordorii - A primitive and warlike spacefaring collective of techno-barbarians who just so happen to resemble various fantasy humanoids - goblins, orcs, ogres, dark elves, etc.

Florans - Assorted sapient alien plants, grouped by species rather than a genuine civilisational tie to one another. Most iconic of these species are the Ravishendra and the Saturnian Boitrap.

Wildlings - Catch-all terminology for beast-girl xenobreeders, from semi-sentients like Phouka and Junkrats to minor civilizations like the Astrasquirrels and Kui-tan.

Parasitoids - Any non-civilized alien that wants trap victims to continue its reproductive cycle. The (not-a-futa-Xenomorph) species is the most iconic of this class.

Outsiders - Entities that don't fit into any of the other groups, such as the extradimensional imp suggested by anon further up the thread.
>>
File: 33570883_p0.jpg (427KB, 796x800px) Image search: [Google]
33570883_p0.jpg
427KB, 796x800px
>>
File: 47218590_p0.png (657KB, 630x840px) Image search: [Google]
47218590_p0.png
657KB, 630x840px
>>7439553
>>
>>7427928
As if a priest would ever pass up the opportunity to spend time around little boys filled with cum
>>
>>7438389

Kekq
>>
>>7436850

What about a passy.
>>
File: 1475483507820.jpg (45KB, 548x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475483507820.jpg
45KB, 548x640px
>>
File: e41232385587f70dc5faa067d3f1eef7.png (980KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
e41232385587f70dc5faa067d3f1eef7.png
980KB, 1280x1120px
Just bumping with a head's up; the first draft of the "Xenobreeder's Warning Guide" is lined out and ready to put together, but I'll be away today, so it'll be some time yet before I've anything to share.

Bumping with pic because, whilst there's no direct pregnancy, there's still impending impregnation of a trap by a futa, so I figured that had to be close enough to count, right?
>>
File: 1488157161700.jpg (95KB, 708x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488157161700.jpg
95KB, 708x600px
>>
Progress is coming on the lore-book, but I was wondering if I should include distinctive "enemy outlines" in this monster manual?

For example, one of the Sperminator "types" I envisioned was the Breedertron, which I short-hand described as:

"robosquidgirl centurion, uses pheromone & goop attacks to immobilize traps and impregnating tentacles; is out to impregnate as many victims as possible as fast as possible."

Should I actually cover this in the pastebin, or should I focus on just general racial lore first and then anons interested can help develop the actual "encounters"?

It is easier for me if I can focus on just, say, Kui-tan lore and not worry about the stats for Kui-tan Merchants vs Kui-tan Ninjas. Just to point out.
>>
File: trap-creampie-gangbang.gif (503KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
trap-creampie-gangbang.gif
503KB, 500x369px
>>7441469
Yess
>>
File: 1467028842311.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467028842311.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>>
So, query; how many fans of preggo traps prefer them getting knocked up by futas or even females as opposed to the bog-standard big hairy burly guys?

Likewise, for a setting that basically revolves around trap "adventurers" being pursued by sexy non-human futas/traps out to fill them full of babies, which is the preferred theme? Sci-fi? Fantasy? Or Sci-Fantasy?
>>
>>7445041
futas make the best daddies.
usually lean toward fantasy but sci-fantasy is good too
>>
>>7445041
If the sire is a girl then it is alright to breed a trap. Hell, I also wouldn't mind the species being the other way around, with monster-traps and futa-adventurers. As for settings, both have scenarios abound to work with.
>>
>>7445041

I would love to see more females impregnating traps or regular guys. Futas impregnating traps is my second favorite tho.
>>
File: 1477642492509.jpg (254KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477642492509.jpg
254KB, 800x600px
>>
File: Trappy Goblin Bandit.jpg (369KB, 890x1306px) Image search: [Google]
Trappy Goblin Bandit.jpg
369KB, 890x1306px
>>7445509
Hmm... I do still want to do the sci-fi one, and that races document is slowly coming together - so many interruptions - but this post made me wonder...

Would there be any interest in a "Tales of Androgynous Breeding" CYOA/setting bible?

Part 1 is the CYOA part, where you can assemble various details for your futa or femmeboi adventurer. Stuff like physique, personality, character class, sexual edges, etc.

Part 2 is a "Monster Manual", detailing various trappy monsterbois you can catch, fuck and impregnate. For example...

Goblins: Amongst the weakest and most common of monsters a lusty adventurer can come across, goblins appear as 4ft tall humanoids with elfin ears, large eyes, short clawed nails and fang-like teeth, and skin in varying shades of green. All goblins are born male, maturing into curvaceously effeminate adults, but at puberty become wracked with hormones that lead to them trying to assert sexual dominance by lustily raping one another; the losers of such sexual warfare transform into females, although overly ambitious males often find themselves turning into shemales to further sustain their oversized harems and vast arrays of progeny. Many of these overly horny male youths try to sate their lust on humans instead, in hopes of retaining their male gender. A canny adventurer who turns the table can quickly establish dominance, and whilst forcing a gender switch is difficult, even male goblins can become devoted mothers to their "alpha's" progeny. In fact, pregnant male goblins are particularly loyal, often to the point of becoming possessive and very sexually demanding.

Anyone interested in this idea?
>>
>>7445962

Bamp
>>
>>7446161
If there's any anons both browsing this thread and interested in this idea, suggestions for monsterbois to breed are welcome, because my ideas end after the following:

Kobolds: shortstack lizardbois who can grow more feminine curves to suit a partner's wishes, but mostly try to trade being lusty and fertile little minions in order for security.

Gnolls: Bootylicious dusky-skinned blonde hyenabois with a "fit-girl" motif. Like to act like they're hot shit, but give in real quick to a dominant lover - they just like being punished. Could additionally/alternatively give them a ball-preg kink in addition to the booty-love.

Minotaurs: Super-strong and super-hung cowboi traps. Grow increasingly bigger, buffer and curvier with each pregnancy, until they wind up as milfazonian dickgirl matriarchs.

Dragons: Progress from traps to dickgirls as they age. The youngsters re more fertile and the elders re more virile - this, plus the fact the "females" are bigger and stronger is used to justify the habit of the "females" raping the young males full of eggs. Proud and haughty, but catch 'em young and prove your strength, and they'll be doting sluts who live to be so full of eggs they can hardly walk.

Unicorns: A rare dickgirl mutation of centaurs, establish harems of trappy centaur stallions to mount and breed. Enormous perverts with a huge incest streak, so combined with their lifespan, a unicorn will probably be both father of her boitoy's foal and great-great-grandfather to it at the same time.
>>
>>7446161
>>7447032
Yes. Just yes. Do them all quickly. After space thing or story thing. Whichever comes first. Might do greentext later.
>>
>>7447201
Glad you approve of these ideas so far. I'd be quite interested to write, say, waffy human trap on hugely pregnant goblin trap waifu feels, or a pervy unicorn seducing and impregnating a centaur stallion, as she had done his father, and her father before him, and his father before him...

But, first, I want ideas for more monsterboi species. I'm completely tapped for ideas myself, but surely anons here have ideas for how to make sexy elf princes aching for strong half-human daughters, or breedable trap versions of orcs, ogres or lizardbois.

All I can think of is something for imps, and that's basically a reskin of the stuff I did for goblins above.
>>
Just to go on divergence, I've had random ideas for a short in which a "moon god" (actually an outcast, albino human femmeboi necromancer) claims and breeds a very willing and eager gnoll. I don't suppose any anon would be interested in that?
>>
>>7447238
Hmm... what are the monsterbois actually still missing from the lineup, anyway?

Orcs?
Ogres?
Trolls?
Centaurs?
Nagas/Lamias?
Spiderbois?
Catbois?
Elves?
Dwarves?

This idea is proving surprisingly fertile, and I do want to at least get the MM for it put together, as I feel there's a great deal of potential for interesting smut-fodder in it.
>>
>>7447238
Orc traps come in two varieties: muscle-girl fighters and bottom heavy workers. The former tend to use the later as breeders/caretakers despite both of them being fertile to their castes and the other. A worker usually carries a litter of five to six whelplings, gestate quickly and can be a very doting mother, but still takes long while to raise 5-6 rambunctious boys to maturity, while a fighter can only carry twins at most and can gestate much longer, due to them fighting while pregnant they evolved a layer of muscle over their womb which protects the children, which tend to be born as toddlers instead of infants.
Another interesting tidbit: Orc fighters might be virile to the workers fertile, with the other species it is the other way around with interesting results. For example: an orc fighters defeats a centaur who was quite strong(and cute) enough that he decides ride him a different way entirely. The centaur is taken back to the orc camp where he is mounted by a few of the workers. Cut ahead a few months, the centaur is gravid with a small herd and the fighter can't fit into his usually late term armor because of the two foals he carries.

Lizardbois have eggs obviously, can choose to nest them outside of body while they are small or keep them inside to safely grow bigger to birth when it is not safe to nest. Rival lamias in belly-dancing.

Elves have both genders, both of which are very androgynous and thanks to their magical nature both can breed both ways with themselves as well as other species. Elven pregnancies last a decade, in non-elves last a bit longer. As a result of the extended pregnancy the progeny are born as toddlers. (a human bodyguard could have concieved his queen's lovechild back when she was a princess). Due to their inherent magical nature the progeny can imbue their non-elven "mothers" with longevity as well as an affinity for magic, perfect for wannabe sorcerers.
>>7447581
This is /d/, there is always someone interested.
>>
>>7448755
Not so sold on the elf, and the lizardboi needs more detail if possible, but that looks great for the Orc! Definitely going to add that to the Monsterboi Manual!
>>
Hmm... I wonder... getting a sort of pervy Old School D&D feel from "Parthenos" (for lack of a better placeholder name) - maybe there's an idea worth pursuing in the Lizardbois actually being a stranded alien race, as in the D&D cartoon?

Also, does anyone have any problem with the idea that gnoll monsterbois have four nipples, with only the Mothers (the pack leaders, those who've proven their strength by bearing pups) having actual boobs?

Trying to think of how to make centaur herds work. A "classic" harem situation, where one centaur impregnates multiple weaker centaurs, who grow big milky boobs to feed their foals? Or a reverse harem, where it's the "female" centaurs who keep breastless femmebois as studs & servitors?
>>
>>7448762
Good to see you like orcs, what is about elves that irk you?

>>7448937
Expanding on lizardboi: they thrive in deserts, usually in an oasis or underground lakes. Each lizardboi come in a variety of colors, children don't inherit their parent's colors. Their eggs have a "quirk" to them: after they have been laid, they can be inserted into the inside of another creature, they will attache to an inner wall and act become a psuedo-womb for future pregnancies after it's current occupant is born.

As long as the gnolls aren't 50% furry, the nipple numbers are fine.

The reverse harem has merit. The younger "females" would go leave the herd to make a herd of their own or join society and have grand adventures... only to make a herd of their own.
>>
File: Gnoll-girl 2.jpg (804KB, 1250x678px) Image search: [Google]
Gnoll-girl 2.jpg
804KB, 1250x678px
>>7449060
I think it's mostly me not understanding how the two genders actually work, and I think the "decade plus" pregnancy is too long. Even in D&D's Book of Erotic Fantasy, it's 2 years for pureblood elves and 1 year for half-elves.

For the gnolls, basically, picture a big-dicked, four-nippled, femmeboi version of the pic attached.

Still looking for arguments not to have gnolls be unique by giving birth through their penis, though.

I think you misunderstood wht I said about the centaur? Under the reverse harem, the "female" takes on the role of doing all the birthing, growing tits to feed the foals, whilst multiple never-impregnated centaurs take turns fertilizing him and doing the non-babymaking work for the herd.
>>
Been thinking about the "Monsterboi Manual statblock" outline; do folks think this would be the best way to put it?

Name - The kind of monsterboi
Species - Which of the monsterboi types (Humanoid, Reptile, Fae, etc) it falls under
Appearance - How it looks
Genders - Just how it swings the whole "breedable androgyn" thing
Reproduction - How it actually makes the next generation
Strengths - Special powers & abilities
Weaknesses - Flaws and vulnerabilites
Sexual Aspects - Fetishes, erotic erogenous zones, other bedroom related strengths, weaknesses and quirks.

I'm interested in refining this. Maybe erogenous zones warrant their own entry - for example, I can see lizardbois just being helpless with lust if you kiss, lick and suck on their tail-tips.
>>
File: 1467144916791.jpg (969KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467144916791.jpg
969KB, 1600x1200px
>>
Alright, I think I figured out the centaur society; they're a "matriarchal" civilization, where the root of their race are semi-nomadic bands called "herds", which are basically tribes/villages of "mares" - centaurs who've been pregnant at least once and had their breasts grow in to compensate. These somewhat anarchic collectives work together to rear their foals, most of whom, when they hit puberty, will be semi-gently exiled; these "bachelor herds" will rove around and get into all the trouble that horny young bois get into. Most will ultimately get pregnant, turn into mares, and join new villages to rear their sons and start the cycle over, although there are exceptions - "stallions" who never get pregnant, mares who decide they don't want to give up the bachelor herd lifestyle of drinking, fighting and fucking as they will, etc.

On a different topic, should lamias be the only snakeboi in this setting, or should they be the now-truebreeding result of pairings between nagas (snakebois consisting of a femmeboi human's head on a herm snake's body) and humans?

Also... I'm figuring on doing bunnybois roughly inspired by Nitrotitan's take (posted above), but I was wondering if I could get away with stealing my idea for their "alien" versions as well? Basically, if you bond to a "Pooka", not only do you get a big-balled, bangable bunnyboi, but one who reacts to threats to his lover by freaking out and turning into an amazonian wererabbit dickgirl intent on rip 'n' tearing whoever was stupid enough to attack his/her one true love...
>>
So, here's my current list of entries for the Monsterboi Manual, thanks to you anons that've been helping. Should I keep expanding the list, or write up all of these first and then do a "MbM 2" with new species of preggable trappy monsterbois?

Goblin
Orc
Ogre
Bunbun/Pooka (Bunnyboi/Werebunny)
Centaur
Unicorn
Kittyboi
Rougarou (wolfboi)
Minotaur
Gnoll
Lizardboi
Lamia
Dragon
Wyvern
Kerokero (frogboi)
Sahuagin (sharkboi)
Hippocampus (seahorseboi - as in, an aquatic horse monsterboi with a dash of dragon & seahorse)
>>
I literally had two ideas for the MbM manticore pop into my head just now and I can't choose between. Anons? Any preferences?

Version 1: A cuntboi with a tailcock that produces magical semen; this is both addictively delicious and super-virile, such that he can impregnate you by having you drink it. Worse, he's a cumjunkie himself, so his favorite position is blowing you and sneaking his tailcock into your mouth whilst he has you gasping.

Version 2: A trap with a super-sensitive tailcunt, ala the MGE manticore. He doesn't consider this a weakness because he can actually transfer pregnancies into other hosts by dicking them. Favored position is to bang you from behind whilst his tailcunt sucks you, letting him get you good and pregnant.
>>
>>7425747
Illuminati
>>
>>7450442
As much as I would like you to start on this manual, this query would imply you are done with the cyoa. Is it so?
>>7450669
Cunt boy, yes. Tail cock, no. Mix both perhaps?
>>
>>7450797
Unfortunately, no, the CYOA part hasn't gotten off the ground. If anons were interested in giving me a helping hand, because I have literally no idea what selectable aspects to actually give in the CYOA, then I'd be glad to start work on it.

Doesn't it kind of defeat the point if the manticore doesn't have at least one dick of his own, though?
>>
Building on it... so far, this is literally all I got for the monsterboi-breeding CYOA:

Basic rules: You start with X amount of points. You use these to buy various traits; positive ones will deduct points, negative ones will add points. Must not end up with negative-points; 0 or higher left.

Gender Selection: Femmeboi, Dickgirl or Herm. Mostly aesthetic, so no points cost.

Origins: Some give you bonuses and cost points, others penalize you and giver you spare points. No ideas beyond that.

Character Class: I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but it seems kind of fitting, I guess? I can come up with some ideas for these options, but wanna know if people think it's a worthy addition.

Edges: Various aspects that help you out. Maybe subdivisible somehow? For example, Sexual Edges would be things like "Bootylicious: You got a real sweet ass, which means you have an easier time seducing ass-loving monsterbois", but I don't know what other categories they'd be.

Flaws: Drawbacks, mostly used to get more points.

Goal: Why you're out chasing down monsterbois... I really don't know if this needs to be an explicit option?

...These are literally all of the categories I've come up with, so I really need some input on extra categories. I'm especially going to need further options to fill them in with, but I do have a mixed assortment of option ideas so far.
>>
File: 1470269325786.jpg (273KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1470269325786.jpg
273KB, 800x1100px
>>
So... I'll be honest, my big interest in the Monsterboi Manual is because I see a lot of smutfic idea potential in it. I've got a couple of ideas I'm sitting on, but I was wondering if anyone has any smutfic ideas/requests in this setting they wanted to throw out? If it's not too extreme for me, I'd probably be happy to give it a shot, since this is really a fandom that doesn't get a lot of love.
>>
>>7450442
Random query; are there any species on this that anons are particularly interested in seeing written up?
>>
>>7452343

Sure. How about kittyboi or bunnyboi?
>>
>>7452691

These are good. But "regular" mpreg for the bunny boi
>>
>>7452693
What do you mean by that?

>>7452691
Sure thing. Just two quick questions; where would you like to see them posted - I was going to do the whole Manual and then put it on pastebin, but I can greentext them here as "sneak peeks"?

And do you have any ideas on how to make the kittyboi's interesting or distinct?
>>
>>7452741

Awesome thanks. I'm not the one who requested bunny boi but I think he meant abdominal pregnancy. For kittyboi I think having multiples (like triplets) would be a cool angle. Sneak peaks would be awesome too!
>>
>>7449478
>click thread out of curiosity
>find this image super hot
I don't even like traps, what is wrong with me
>>
File: 1479469052195.png (640KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479469052195.png
640KB, 1024x768px
>>
wish there were more trans/afab pregs in this thread...
>>
>>7453376
GO BACK TO TUMBLR YOU UNBEARABLE FAGGOT
>>
>>7453418
>trans people only exist in tumblr
lol okay
>>
File: App0039.jpg (96KB, 775x1200px) Image search: [Google]
App0039.jpg
96KB, 775x1200px
>>
Alright, I promised a sneak-peek and I had inspiration strong, so here's the first draft of the Bunnyboi profile; details are prone to revision, so I'm happy to discuss changes, additions, retractions and amendments.

>>Name: "Bunbun" (Placeholder)
>>Typing: Beast

>>Appearance: Bunbuns appear as hipsome femmeboi rabbit monsters, with breeder's hips and a round, perky ass offsetting an otherwise slender-yet-feminine frame. They possess digitigrade, rabbit-like legs with pawed feet, rabbit ears atop their head, a rabbit's tail, and "stockings" of fur on their legs. A bunbun's genitalia consist of a large phallus - human-like, save for the medial ring and elasticity - and large testicles. One in ten bunbuns have "buckteeth", pronounced incisors that tend to give them a whistling lisp.

>>Personality: The typical bunbun is perky, upbeat, cheerful and very, very horny. They are extremely social and don't like to be alone; even when not actively humping they enjoy cuddling or playing with others. They are generally considered cowardly, being quick to flee at the presence of danger, but even a bunbun will stand and fight if cornered or someone they truly care about is threatened. Lusty creatures, they care about little beyond carnal pleasures, which can make them seem rather lazy. Very physically affectionate.
>>
>>7454110
>>Reproduction: A bunbun's male genital perhaps more accurately can be described as external ovaries and an ovipositor. A bunbun produces two oval-shaped, gelatinous eggs daily, and production accelerates under the right condition, leading to their testes becoming hugely and progressively engorged with pseudo-semen and eggs. Bunbuns strive to insert their penises into a partner and ejaculate; if successfully, eggs flood into the penetrated partner and nestle there, absorbing the host-mother's essence and becoming fertilize. After a 6-month period, the now-hatched infant bunbuns are born. Within a matter of days, the toddler-sized juveniles will be mentally and physically mature enough to fend for themselves, although sexual maturity isn't reached until 3 years old.
>>Bunbuns do have a uterus equivalent, accessible via anal sex, but because of their methodology, impregnation by other species is difficult. It takes massive virility, enormous quantities of semen, or an extremely protracted period of repeat sexual encounters before they can be fertilized in the conventional fashion. Far easier is to court/dominate a bunbun and indicate your wish to fertilize them. Working together, the would-be parents can masturbate the bunbun to climax, quickly insert the desired eggs up the bunbun's ass - bunbun eggs only remain viable outside of the body for approximately 2 minutes - and proceed to fertilize with conventional sex.

>>Society: Bunbuns are not a very organized race, mostly gathering together out of a desire for company and readily-accessible sex. Even goblin tribes have more organization than bunbun warrens, unless a pooka or a human is present. These anarchic, hedonistic gatherings live wherever there is sufficient food and water to support them; the lusher the territory, the bigger the warren grows. Few bunbun warrens practice agriculture, but the phenomena is growing; the traditional nomadic hunter-gather lifestyle is a very harsh one.
>>
>>7454111
>>Strengths:
>>>* Bunbuns have prodigous leaping abilities and can move with great swiftness and agility. A bunbun can race over rough terrain at breakneck speeds without losing stride at speeds of up to 72km/h (45mph) and leap dozens of feet in a single bound.
>>>* Bunbuns have incredibly accute senses of hearing, and less keen but still impressive senses of smell and taste.
>>>* Although no stronger than an adult human in terms of upper body strength, the strong claws on a bunbun's toes and their powerful legs means a bunbun could disembowel a person with a kick if sufficiently provoked.

>>Weaknesses:
>>>* Bunbuns are quite small, averaging about four feet, and not very aggressive by nature.
>>>* Their incredible libidos makes them very vulnerable to aphrodisiac, charm and lust-related attacks.
>>>* Bunbuns can be quite naive.
>>
>>7454114

>>Notes:
>>>* Never touch a bunbun's tail without invitation. When volunteered, it's an invitation to sex. When done without permission, it's an invitation to fight - specifically, a bout of wrestling in which the winner will fuck the loser. Only mated bunbuns casually touch each other's tails.
>>>* Bunbun ears are very sensitive. Stroking and playing with them is a great way to either get them in the mood or enhance sex. Pulling on them is a huge turn-off and will almost certainly get you kicked or bitten. Gently nipping or nibbling them is a very erotic and dominant act during sex.
>>>* The bunbun penis is elastic enough, and its interior sensitive enough, that penetrating it is not only possible, but highly pleasurable to a bunbun. However, if semen is added to bunbun's testes whilst he has eggs present within it, it triggers a mutation that transforms the bunbun into a pooka, so a bunbun's master should think very carefully before trying this.
>>>* Unfertilized bunbun eggs are edible, having a consistency similar to very firm jelly, and an extremely sweet taste. They are packed with sugar, making them quite a gourmet treat in some circles.
>>
>>7454116
its way too realistic,i can only picture gachimuchi if its written like this.
You need to be more abstract.
>>
>just went to my bi-monthly mistress a few hours ago
>she would tie my dick and balls up with pantyhose get me hard, then give me prostate massages like a master
>she was so good she could milk my prostate during orgasm, lengthening it and making me cum more
>today I asked her to peg me
>have been pegged before but never really enjoyed it due to size of dildos, poor technique and that need to shit feeling
>she has a smaller sized dildo called "Red Rider" that is curved but thinner at the top for easier butt penetration
>she has perfect technique and thrusts in and out of me missionary style, no pain and no need to poop
>I can control the pressure on my prostate by lifting my legs up
>she undoes the pantyhose around my junk when it gets too sensitive
>I have a throbbing erection from without her touching it
>give myself a tug as she fucks my ass faster telling me to shoot my load
>I nut hard as she continues thrusting, hitting my prostate and causing me to shoot even more cum
>I cover my legs, dick, hand and stomach in pearly white cum and she comments how well I shot my load for her

Sorry for blog, but I was imagining this thread whilst it happened.

Good shit, /d/eviants.
>>
>>7454497
Sorry, but I really don't follow this. Anons, can I get some second opinions?
>>
File: 1467028651851.jpg (100KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467028651851.jpg
100KB, 800x600px
>>
So, I might write & post either the Goblin or the Nekojin today, but I needed to ask: can any anon suggest how to pull off the Ogre monsterboi?

Mostly, I can't figure out what such a thing would actually look look...
>>
>>7425752
Yes please.
>>
So, I really can't do the CYOA aspect on my own, but, I can do some writesmut, if anyone's interested?

So far, though, the only solid ideas I have are a waffy piece between a necromancer and his very heavily pregnant gnoll boifriend, and a bit of preggo incest yaoi(?) between two pregnant goblin brothers screwing each other as part of a plan to seduce their mutual baby-daddy.

So, I'm open to ideas featuring the other monsterboi species planned for this setting. Impregnation, preg-related waff/smut, and birthing being the most obvious fits, of course.
>>
>>7456330

I would love a smut with a pregnant monsterboi and a futa of some sort. <3
>>
File: 1467029288543.jpg (2MB, 2134x3036px) Image search: [Google]
1467029288543.jpg
2MB, 2134x3036px
>>
>>7456852
Anything more specific than that? Like, say, a protesting dragonboi being fucked increasingly pregnant by a nonchalant futa princess until he comes to enjoy getting more and more egg-laden?

>>7454110
I seriously need opinions on this; no point me writing and sharing the rest of the Monsterboi Manual if nobody likes the results.
>>
>>7426315
Same here, anon
>>
>>7454980
bunnies, like aliens and their allowed hand-probe are euphemisms for space homosexual sex,which includes wrestling.

Gachimuchi is an old meme,where the winner fucks the loser and turns him into a "woman".
I suppose the image of huge guys in their underwear is not compatible with that of Bunbuns.
>>
>>7457740
So... you were basically objecting to the note that touching a bunnyboi's tail without his permission will cause him to attack you, and if he beats you, he'll fuck you full of baby bunbuns?
>>
>>7457620

Sure. Not into dragons or eggs. But how about a kittybo losing a bet or drinking contest to a neko (girl or futa) and getting filled with multiples (3 or 4) as a resuit. I think that'd be super hot
>>
>>7457850
Sure, that's more my taste. What specifically would you want to see? The impregnation alone? Her tending to him as he carries her kittens? Him giving birth?
>>
>>7458442

Her tending to him while pregnant would be incredible! You can make him really big of course, although I don't like the whole "hyper preg" thing Thanks man! :D :D :D
>>
>>7458535
Alright, got a preferred title for your smutfic? Titles and names are my two biggest achilles heels, alas.
>>
File: 1467055809353.jpg (996KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467055809353.jpg
996KB, 905x1280px
>>
Anons? I could use a little hand with my gnoll-related story idea... basically, the human protag's backstory involves being taken in by the gnoll tribe he's allied with as an angel ("divine messenger") of their hermaphroditic moon goddess. It's a long story.

I'm trying to come up with an honorific or title for them to give him in his "divine role", but I do't really have any ideas. Can any anons suggest anything?
>>
So, I hve to ask; which do anons prefer?

Brave human traps adventuring out, only to be seduced and impregnated by the very monster-futas and monster-traps they were sent up against?

Human trap and futa adventurers impregnating overconfident monsterbois?

Or a mixture of both?
>>
>>7459390
Definitely both, along with a mix of the two (pregnant adventurers impregnating monstersfutas/traps).
Gotta share the love!
>>
>>7458954
Celestial Deliverer if barer, Lunar Grace if the sire.
>>7459390
Monster-futas knocking up human adventurers of both genders is my preference, but I can appreciate the other way around.

>>7458753
Not that anon, but my suggestion for a name: 9 Lives, plus 4.
>>
>>7459424
Appreciate the suggestions.

Alright, I'm literally about to write the impregnating sex scene for that neko fic requested, but here's the thing:

I picture nekojin (kittybois, unless I can get a better name) looking like trap versions of this linked pic. Are anons comfortable with them being described as having fur, or do they have to have just funny-colored skin?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/99/3d/17/993d1753cbbad3db4336dccc81db0719.jpg
>>
File: 1467757850701.jpg (217KB, 520x606px) Image search: [Google]
1467757850701.jpg
217KB, 520x606px
>>
>>7459704

I think funny colored skin would be better
>>
>>7461182
Well, I'm not a huge fan of doing it that way, personally, but if anons insist, I'll write it. I need enough recommendations soon if I'm to get the smutfic finished.
>>
>>7461580

Either way is fine for me.
>>
>>7461580

Don't you 404 on me!
>>
File: 1467028786627.png (625KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467028786627.png
625KB, 1280x720px
>>
Have real life issues in the way, but will try and get the smutfic finished and posted. Hope it's what the requester wanted by the time it's done.
>>
>>7463359

:D
>>
File: 1380605010241.jpg (118KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1380605010241.jpg
118KB, 500x708px
>>
File: 1487649781266.png (1MB, 1800x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1487649781266.png
1MB, 1800x1730px
>>
>>7464452
That picture was posted already
>>7425753
>>
>>7464857

Still good tho
>>
>>7463359

Hope everything is good!
>>
Any traps who've started to lactate?
>>
File: 1467028698923.png (873KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467028698923.png
873KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>7466210
want to know this too
>>
As a update, I'm 2/3rds through the impregnation scene in the neko/neko fic, so with luck I'll get it up today.

On different topic: would anons agree that Link from Breath of the Wild is a trap?

If yes, any ideas for scenarios in which he gets knocked up? Only ideas I've been able to come up with are:

* Link learns he and Mipha were even closer than he remembered when her eggs start coming to term inside of him.

* Link tries to help Paya with an ancient Sheikah magic technique, but she loses control of it and impregnates him by accident.

* Link frees a long-sealed bad fairy/demoness and she "rewards" him by impregnating him.

* Link gets knocked up by a futa Gerudo - three variants for this depending on if "mommy" is the chief, that soldier he saves twice, or that poor woman who's had so much bad luck in finding a boyfriend from the bar.
>>
>>7466806
Actually, are there any ideas for Link mpreg in general that don't fall under the cliche of him becoming Ganondorf's bitch?

All I've ever thought of are:
* Link marries Ruto, then finds out that males carry the eggs in her race.
* Link returns to the Kokiri and partakes in the sacred ceremony by which randomly selected Kokiri of both sexes are impregnated to expand the village.
** Alternatively, a more hyperpreg take on the above has him "filling in" as the lifegiver whilst the Deku Sprout is too immature to provide new Kokiri.
* One the relics Tetra and Link find on the Great Sea goes berserk and impregnates the young hero with his sort-of girlfriend's royal progeny.
* Studying the old scrolls in the Temple of Earth, Medli unintentionally fills Link up with Rito eggs.
* A mishap involving a dreaming Midna and the Fused Shadows sees her accidentally impregnating Link, optionally to hyper-preg levels.
* An attempt to empower the Gerudo Mask goes wrong and sees Link become pregnant with one or more Gerudo daughters.
>>
>>7425987
Thanks, I'll check it out. I enjoy some of Chinzurena's stuff mainly for all the talk of impregnation.
>>
>>7425987
Can you be more specific about which ones are thread-relevant? I found this link but I'm not even sure it's the one being talked about:

https://nhentai.net/artist/aogiri-penta/
>>
>>7466806
Most of the Gerudo don't give him a second look when he is in the vas outfit. So yeah, he a trap.

Also, my suggestion on a BotW story: Mix the Mipha story with the Gerudo one, mainly Riju.

>>7467182
I also wouldn't mind a Link pregnant with a baker's dozen of Midna's brood.
>>
>>7467624

Ooooh the Kokiri, demon or Gerudo ones sound amazing. Basically I'd love anything except eggs. I think descriptions of movement in the belly are awesome (and I just don't buy movement with eggs)
>>
>>7467624
How would you mix the Mipha and Riju stories, though?
>>
>>7443836
You don't happen to have a source do you? Been looking for this one for a while
>>
>>7467973
Have him be pregnant with Mipha's brood, he goes in hiding in Gerudo town, preferably with a different disguise, Riju recognizes him anyway, she helps Link with his needs and in the process reveals that A) she has a crush on Link, more so since he is pregnant and B) she has a functional dick that has already knocked up a visitor (whether it be a Hylian or a Rito is up to you.) Conclude with timeskip to a few years later, Riju trains Link's orange-red-yellow Zora daughters at an oasis with Link nearby gravid with Gerudo girls.
>>
File: Impified FemLink.png (839KB, 990x1320px) Image search: [Google]
Impified FemLink.png
839KB, 990x1320px
>>7468998
Huh, strange minds think alike: that was my first thought as to how the "blending" might work. By "visitor", I'm presuming you mean a female hylian/rito, right?

Any ideas on how the "Link with a baker's dozen of Midna's imp-spawn" would work? All that's really come to mind is the idea of Link going through his pregnancy and raising thirteen imp-daughters on his lonesome after Midna so foolishly abandons him at the end of TP.

Funny idea, though: twelve of their daughters have different "elemental" powers (shadow, spirit, fire, water, forest, time, etc), whilst #13, "the runt", has little magic and so takes up being a badass warrior, ala this one pic I have of TG'd, impified Link.

On a semi-related topic, are there any anime or manga characters anons here have ever contemplated mpreg scenarios for?

Like, for example, Aang from "Avatar" getting whammied by spirit-mojo after the series and "restoring the balance" by becoming perpetually pregnant (in the "give birth then immediately become pregnant again" sense) to air nomad daughters, leading to a hundred-plus strong daughters mourning "mommy" when he dies of old age.

Or Soun & Genma screwing up a magical spell to "help" Ranma & Akane get together which ends up with all of Ranma's fiancees - AND Ryoga and/or Mousse - pregnant with Ranma's kids.
>>
>>7469172
>what if zelda was an imp
>>
>>7425736
>tfw pretty sure thats from a trap artist set where a hero turns into a slutboy
>cant find it

shit sucks, it was a really good fap too
>>
>>7469172
Yes, I meant hylian/rito... though the idea of a rito mothering a gerudo does sound cute in my head.

I have no thoughts for anime/manga mpreg and I am okay with that.

As for the Midna brood, I will give my thoughts after my work.
>>
>>7469330

Sounds good
>>
>>7469242
I actually have a picture of Impified TP Zelda in my collection - I came into the Impificaiton Craze too late to get more than a small handful of such pics, alas.

Anyway, real life has been kicking my ass, but I finally got the requested story done. Sorry, but I was really unsure what the requestor wanted from it - male impregnation, actual focus on the pregnancy, what - and so it ended up... well, the way it did. Sorry, but I work better with a clearer idea of what I'm supposed to actually be covering.

Still, despite that, I hope it's at least readable.

https://pastebin.com/uJUBpAMp
>>
>>7470242
Care to post it?
>>
File: Impified TP Zelda.jpg (197KB, 900x1389px) Image search: [Google]
Impified TP Zelda.jpg
197KB, 900x1389px
>>7470466
Sure, I just needed to wait until that one time of day when my connection was strong enough.
>>
So, while I wait for anon to share their thoughts on Midna brood, and wonder if I should get to work on that Mipha/Link/Riju piece, I was curious:

Say you have a scenario where a human trap is being shared between a futa troll (think Warcraft troll for looks/appearances), a futa orc, and a futa or trap goblin.

How would you sexually differentiate between the monsters in this scenario? All seem like they'd be belly-bulgingly gloopy when it's time to bust the proverbial nut.
>>
>>7470242
I am back from my work, and sleep. Beginning Midna brood story thoughts.
Anyway, Midna brood: It all starts with Link's first transformation. Not only did Link become just a wolf, but a female one at that. Zelda notices right away but deigns ignore that detail due to necessity and Midna just does not care. Cut to him regaining his human form and gender, with some alterations that Midna notices after a delay that he has wider hips and that his voice has become somewhat softer.
After Midna snatches the third Fused Shadow piece (this includes her helmet) she feels a sort of power emanating from the pieces, curious she taps into the Fused Shadows and grows a dick she can't exactly get rid of nor hide while riding Wolf Link. Skip forward to final Fused Shadow, Zant does his freaky display of power, steals the Shadow pieces and nearly kills Midna with Lanayru's light.
Events proceed somewhat normally; Link takes Midna to Zelda, Zelda doesn't stare at Midna's new development, sacrifices herself to make Midna better than before and tells them of the Master Sword. Cut forward to the end of Lost Woods, Link removes the Master Sword, his human form returned only with enhanced feminine qualities. Midna is so enthralled by his androgynous beauty that she pops her first stiffy. Awkward moment passes, they decide to leave the forest on foot due to not warping out for some inexpicaple reason.

One last aspect of the wolf is transfered to Link's human form: after bathing himself and coming to term that he has become more girly, does he experience one final detail of his form: he experiences heat. He is unable to sleep and Midna, after spending hours contemplating whether she should or shouldn't, finally decides to see about taking advantage of her condition and Link's awakened desire. While they both didn't get any sleep, they still enjoyed their first experience together.
>>
>>7470242
>>7470864
These trysts continue almost every night the two are away from prying eyes, they occur enough that after one particularly passionate breeding does Midna act out of character and kiss Link, surprising them both. Midna tries to explain it was a heat of the moment thing, but Link just kisses her back, affirming that he felt the same way. Unbeknownst to them, life begins to form within the young hero. From that moment on they become more of a couple, with Midna taking a more supportive role in their adventuring.
Cut to the Twilight Realm, Link might feel a bit queasy but he is ready for the "supposed" final fight. Zant makes his insane rant, mocks Midna's cock, and tries to insult Link for being such a twink (wordplay.) All that did was tick Midna off more. With addition of giant hair punches, Zant's boss fight becomes more of a cakewalk. Fused Shadows returned, Zant tries to make a final fuck-you-sneak-attack on Link, Midna goes all mama bear (or is it papa bear) gives a more gruesome fate to Zant than in canon... which causes Link's morning sickness to kick in.
They return to Hyrule, Midna breaks the barrier around the castle (and maybe finally wear something presentable,) along the way Link snacks on few cheeses and fruit in pantry, proceed to fight Zeldorf and 'Ganon-boar. Cue Midna's "fight" with Ganondorf himself, before teleporting Zelda and Link away she tells the young hero to take of himself. Midna is supposedly killed, Link has an emotional duel with Ganondorf and proceeds to mourn the imp he loved... before she comes back in her true form. Link and Midna have a tearful reunion and Zelda just awkwardly stands there, somewhat jealous that the hero went to the Twilight Princess instead of her.
Returning to the Twilight Realm, Midna figures that destroying the mirror would remove it's corrupting influence permanently it would also remove her only way to her love. So instead she seals it, only to be used by Twilight magic once every new moon.
>>
>>7470242
>>7470864
>>7470917
Wait, no. New moons too common.

Anyway, timeskip a few months, Midna is starting to miss her time as an imp strangely enough, as well as a strong yearning to defend her beloved hero. Link meanwhile, starts putting on a lot of weight, as well as being very moody, but he blames those on missing Midna. Zelda on the other hand, in her infinite wisdom, thinks otherwise and thanks to her magic finds the real cause: 13 little bundles of joy. Suffice to say, the young hero reacted accordingly to the news, mainly fainting, blubbering like a fool and more fainting. Zelda had more tact than that, she only fainted the once, kept asking how they came to be and how they will come out, to which Link faints again.
The rest of the pregnancy was carried out in secret, the princess assists as much as she can, even the occasional foot massage. Link meanwhile is strangely content, he might not have Midna with him, but he carries the proof of their love inside him and he will love every single one of their children... and then his water breaks.

Skipcut to the Spring Solstice, an event that happens every 4 years, the Twilight mirror opens the doorway to the Realm of Twilight. Midna enjoys the feeling of the afternoon sun, is greeted by her love, who, after given a long earned kiss, tells her he wants to introduce some special someones to her. 12 small, vaguely familiar faces of various colors peek out of various hiding places around the mirror. Midna begins to question Link, only to feel a tug at her dress, she looks down on the 13th child only for her question to die on her lips. The young girl was an imp she was, only she had blotches of green and that she shared the same eyes and hair of her beloved.

The young imp asks the Twilight Princess, "Are you our daddy?"

Midna's response was to fall backwards in a sudden faint.

And now I just realized I basically summarized what is basically short smut story. Didn't know I could do that.

Critics welcome.
>>
>>7470864
>>7470917
>>7470976

For a set-up, this sounds excellent. Although, if I do every single part of it in "present tense", that will mean it'll take a long time to complete, so if it's expected to come out in a really quick time period, I'll need to delegate some aspects of the non-pregnant setup to background and abstraction.

Because of the "impificiation" pics I've seen, I really like the idea of each of their daughters having a different color-scheme and powers set - for example, there was this "impified" Toph Beifong pic I once saw where the "hand-hair" was several telekinetically manipulated rocks.

Only problem is... I can't think of a list of powers & color schemes for the 12 elemental daughters: any anon got suggestions they want to share?

For reference, as far as I'm aware, these are the "elemental temples/totems" that've shown up in LoZ so far:
Time
Light
Shadow
Forest
Fire
Water
Spirit
Earth
Wind

That's good for three quarters of the brood, but what to do for the last three?

As an aside, I'm presuming that even in her true form, Midna is still a futa now? Or did breaking the curse remove that aspect, which means any future kids will have to be carried by her instead of being something she & Link has to establish by the pregnancy?

As a further aside, not plot relevant, but there's something perversely amusing about the mental image that Midna becomes increasingly territorial & horny during Link's pregnancy. Which may or may not lead to her screwing Zelda and/or Ilia - though, fortunately for them, they respond to her magical semen by becoming were-imps instead of getting pregnant.
>>
>>7470992
Good to see you here, I have given some thought to daughters elemental powers. The additions to your list would be as such:
Space: as a twin/counterpart to Time
Mind: a tentative counter point to Spirit
and finally Magic in general, like a wizard or a sorcerer. If not, try Beast or Metal.

True Midna is not Imp Midna, therefore no dick. But, due to some remainder of Fused Shadow energy, boredom, and a strange want to be an imp again she can change into said form temporarily with the informed imp-dick.
As for were-imp princess and love interest, in an evolutionary viewpoint one could say that Midna was unconsciously making wet-nurses for her future brood.
>>7470803
Also, troll shamaness, orc warrior and goblin rogue sharing the "loot" of a fertile male. That is how I see it.
>>
>>7471075
Hmm... Space and Mind sound like they can work, but Magic/Beast/Metal... I don't know, they don't feel right...

And yeah, that's the "Horde Adventuring Party" composition in a nutshell, although "Loot" also serves as "Mage" in the quartet (Fighter/Mage/Thief/Healer). I'm trying to figure out what'd define each monsterfuta in terms of being a lover, though.

Also, connection is dying on my end, so I may soon not be able to post even text. If anons have monsterboi requests/ideas or other things, then go ahead and leave them in the thread, but I may not be able to post anything for about a week.

Also, if monsterfuta on human trap is of interest, I leave this final idea that's been bugging me: the (shotgun) wedding night between a human and his lover, a tanuki space pirate in a star-fantasy setting.

...Yeah, I'm a fan of Trials in Tainted Space, and I think Kiro and Kally are hot. I'm not apologizing.
>>
>>7471094
Okay, Beast does not work, but how about... Wild?
Troll can be spiritual lover, same time climax and tantric sex can be a thing. Orcs are fierce, quite dominant, and be quite rough. Goblins are tiny and clever and rogues supposed to be dexterous.
>>
>>7470242

Very readable, I quite liked it. I was hoping for some more sex when Nyktan was very pregnant.
>>
>>7471363
>https://pastebin.com/uJUBpAMp

Agreed. I'm the anon who requested this. This was extremely hot. I would love to see more during his pregnancy. Especially sex.

Great job!!!!!!
>>
The reason why I said I wasn't apologizing for the tanuki thing?
http://adjatha.tumblr.com/tagged/tanuki

>>7471179
Hmm... maybe. Just hard to envision...

And that could be some good ideas for the "warband". Thanks for the suggestion.

>>7471363
>>7471641
Well, if you actually liked it, I could write a sequel focusing on content during Nyktan's pregnancy. Let me know just what you want to see - the more specific, the better - and I'll see about writing it up.
>>
>>7471669
You're the best man. Focus on how he deals with the pregnancy. Maybe how he's ashamed at first by how much he loves it and how much it gets him off. How the two of them are obsessed with his belly. Lotioning/oiling it up and rubbing it during sex; using it as a part of sex (bump job so to speak). Constant movement and how much they both love it. I'll think about some more ideas but basically the more smut the better :D
>>
>>7471669
I just had a Doc Brown moment.

I have come back after hitting my head on an open cupboard, I have finally figured it out. For there to be a Spirit, for there to be a Mind, there needs to be a Body. Now one might confuse that for the young warrior imp, but I'm not talking about a warrior I am talking about a HEALER.

I have yet to figure out a proper name for the totem though. Will hopefully figure a name by the time you get back.
>>
>>7471810
Shut up and build me a flying car already.
>>
>>7471853

Kek
>>
File: 1470791395333.jpg (2MB, 1631x2281px) Image search: [Google]
1470791395333.jpg
2MB, 1631x2281px
>>
>>7473855
Yuffie is a girl, anon.
>>
>>7474128

Not in that pic lol
>>
>>7471744

This sounds awesome
>>
>>7425987
>penta

Agreed. He's the best mpreg artist by far.
>>
>>7475251

Moar from him?
>>
File: 1467028786627.png (625KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467028786627.png
625KB, 1280x720px
>>
Not sure it fits here but i'm trying to recall a series where a wizard buys a slave girl to find out his slave is a trap, then uses his magic to turn him into a futa. I forget if it ended with pregnancy or not though.
>>
File: 086.jpg (704KB, 1134x1600px) Image search: [Google]
086.jpg
704KB, 1134x1600px
>>7475893
Shiina Kazuki - The Important Feeling. One of my favorite doujins, but not really relevant here, I would say.

They actually mutually impregnate each other, since the wizard decides to turn himself futa as well, but we don't actually see any curvy bellies or anything because it ends right after their fucking. I wish someone would pull an Uno Makoto K2 Style and show off their fanfiction vision of how the characters would be after the story ends. Or maybe I should just bug the /d/rawthread/someone taking commissions who might be interested in that.
>>
>>7471744
Alright, I'll try and have this sequel out and upload it when my connection resets in the next... near-week.

Actually, anons, maybe you can help me? I'm stuck on this star-fantasy dickgirl tanuki & human trap idea...

The scenario is that it's their first anniversary since they got married: the trap's present was to arrange for the tanuki to bang a whole convent of hot monstergirl nuns, which was not only dick-meltingly fun, but also huge street-cred, since she convinced them all to give up on the chastity thing forever.

Here's the thing... I cannot think of one thing for her anniversary present to him. She'd want it to be both special, because she really is in love with him, and awesome, because c'mon, he just arranged for her to fuck a dozen hot monstergirl nuns out of their vow of chastity; she's gotta pay him back for being such a cool hubby somehow.

I just... I don't suppose any of you guys have any suggestions? About the only vague idea I have is her deciding to finally fulfill a private wish of his that he doesn't know she's learned and let him impregnate her.
>>
>>7477654
She could purchase a whole tropical planet just for him, an ancient piece of Old Earth History (perhaps an old Beatles record or a modern gaming console), or perhaps their equivalent of a pan-galactic gargle blaster?
>>
>>7477654
Impregnation is always good. Maybe combine with the planet, or just island, from >>7477856 and get knocked up on the new real estate when they start to break it in.
>>
>>7477856
>>7478026
You guys have given me an idea that I'm really liking: not so much one super-massive present but several big gifts that all merge together.

She starts by buying them a nice little tropical paradise moon, just for the two of them.

Then, she steals/buys him sexual booster elixir: she doesn't want him to become as massive as her, because one spouse with a 20" long dick and balls that can swell up to contain up to twice their body weight in semen without even trying is enough, but she knows he both feels insecure about his ability to please her and wishes he could cumflate her in return, so making him a better-hung tomgirl is just fine and dandy with her.

Finally, as they break in their new bed, she reveals the icing on the cake: she's going to let him get her pregnant, as he's wanted to do for some time.

Of course, this thread being what it is, all his happiness puts him into heat, and next thing she knows it, even as she's got his sperm working its way to her waiting ovaries, she's got him bent over and is flooding him with a proper litter of tanuki daughters, too.

Now... I'm not sure if you guys would want to read this stuff, but I can write it & share it if you are. I just need to know if you want both the conception story and something focusing on them being adorable & horny preggos together, or just the latter.
>>
>>7478549

That is an amazing idea. Take your time writing it! Admittedly I like the preggo stuff the most but I'm sure the whole story would be excellent.
>>
but where does babby come from
>>
File: 1474021391894.jpg (302KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1474021391894.jpg
302KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>7479003
Appreciate the vote of confidence; anything in particular you - or any other interested anon - wants to see during the pregnancy part of it?
>>
>>7480071
>trap
>large breasts
>>
>>7480425

Not that anon but some fuzzy/heartwarming scenes would be great. Don't get me wrong, smut is the best part. I just like the fluffy stuff too.
>>
Hey, /d/egenerates theirs a manga that deals with something a bit like this.
>parasite infects a girl
>girl grows this thin ovipositor thats hidden in her vago
>she finds and suduces/pins down a cute fem-boi.
>at first he just penatrates the girl like normal.
> but then ovipositor goes straight down the boi's urethra(in the manga it has a small slimy claw at its base that holds the dick inside her)
>when she cums it shoots eggs into the dude
>later he would give birth in the same way that hyenas do with the dick stretching out for the parasite babies.(and yes hyena females have dicks)

Could this pretty please be an option for the monster girl?
>>
>>7445962
do you happen to have the link to that game
>>
>>7480425

Second the fluff to go with the smut.

Maybe some grumping at each other as they move into a new apartment and get used to living together?
>>
>>7481861
>the same way that hyenas do with the dick stretching out
You missed the part where it rips in half and takes weeks to heal. I'd rather skip the realism and go "special amniotic fluid that turns your dick really, really stretchy" to pump the babies out.
>>
>>7482502
yeah that would be preferable
>>
>>7482502
I'm a big fan of the CoC method of forming a vagina before birth since objects passing through urethras just freaks me the fuck out.
>>
>>7482091

Hahaha yeah that sounds like fun
>>
File: 1474021056080.png (846KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474021056080.png
846KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>7481468
>>7482091
>>7483808
Heh, alright, any suggestions for fuzzy/waffy scenes? Only things I really have solid are the momma-boi to be napping in his tauki waifu's lap, her painting his belly, her feeding him by hand, and maybe a bit of splashing around on the beach.

Also... I'm thinking of tweaking it: whilst she still takes her medicine to conceive, it turns out she misunderstood its function: it took her off her contraception, but it didn't put her into heat, so she didn't actually cycle and conceive during that first mating.

This lets the second part focus on the femmeboi's pregnancy without balancing it with the futa's pregnancy. Plus, it sets it up for a "my turn now" epilogue/stinger, where the tanuki lifts her tail and eagerly lets her husband put the next expansion to their dynasty into her.

Also, any anons have complaints about the names "Kalypso" for the tanuki (or maybe "Miyuki" if I stick with my idea of her being albino) and "Aspen" for the human?
>>
So, random query, is there any love out there for mpreg hyper-preg? That is, a cute guy with an incredibly huge baby belly?

If so, any scenarios you can think up revolving around that theme?

For example, one that literally came to me this morning was a human trap in a school full of monstergirls/futas. One of his classmates puts a hex on him, so whenever one of the girls masturbates whilst thinking about him, he gets pregnant with her daughter. Only problem is, he's got some very hardcore "fangirls", and his growing baby-bump isn't exactly dissuading them...

Another one that literally just came to me is a "lecherous loser" teen student type who tries to use a magic spell to impregnate the assorted hot chicks he's lusting after, only he bungles the spell and instead of knocking them all up by him, he ends up being knocked up by all of them at the same time.
>>
File: Untitled6.png (1MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled6.png
1MB, 1240x1754px
Heres some OC =3
>>
>>7481861
Any sauce for that
>>
>>7484505
You can have them be bickering about baby names, tanuki singing to unborn kits, or some general TLS (Tender Lovin' Sexin). Also, only thought for name Kalypso is brand name for fruity energy drink... also Caribbean pirate. So all in all no complaints.
>>7484742
This one does indeed have interest in hyper-preg, including the male variety. As for your ideas, this one prefers the first idea as it is more likable and epilogue worthy.

>>7485150
Pretty sure that is DA artwork that. Don't recognize the artist though.
>>
>>7485193
DA?
>>
>>7485240
Deviant Art
>>
>>7485250
Ah okay, I still can't find anything on the manga anon is describing though..
>>
>>7484742

OMG the classmates one sounds incredible!
>>
>>7485338
If anons are interested in helping me come up with little details like baby daddies, how big he gets and how many daughters he has, I don't mind writing that one.

Although I expect the right to have the little bitch who cursed him for giggles get some karmic punishment, whether it be just getting humiliated when his water breaks and she gets soaked in it to a vengeful gangbang from his baby-daddies after the birthing.
>>
>>7485138

You're talented!
>>
File: 1489590127066.jpg (244KB, 1167x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489590127066.jpg
244KB, 1167x1000px
>>
>>7485390
A sporty centaur makes twins, rich-girl drider with a pedigree makes quads, a gothic minotaur makes three, an orderly goblin makes a small litter of six in one go, and either a super-nerd mousegirl or a wallflower sphinx have the most sired what with a good dozen or so... also a single child from a member of the faculty, easily identified by being the ONLY dragon on campus. That brings the total children being 29, meaning he is going to need a trolley to move around. As for the one who made the hex, I'm thinking harpy or catgirl, either one not like being wet, I don't see a gangbang being actual punishment for such a deed.
>>
>>7486251
Nicely thought up! If anons care to suggest names and a desired outcome - does he hook up with one or more of them, or do they just take their daughters and leave him be, or does he wind up a single father - then I'll mark this down as something to get to work on.
>>
>>7486287
As much as I would love to assist you in naming the daddies-to-be, I sadly suck at thinking of names, hell I'm still thinking on what to name final attribute for Midna brood. The mother should indeed keep his daughters with the help of the fathers (among other things) and make a new clan or something.
>>
>>7486251
Hmm... I can't pick between the nerdy mouse or the wallflower sphinx; any preferences?

As for names... how do these look?

Centaur: Hilda Jamentz
Drider: Mia Haworth
Minotaur: Coriss Daynard
Goblin: Lanita Spooner
Mousegirl: June Chadbourne
Sphinx: Meryl Rosania
Dragon: Sybille Hood
>>
>>7486580
Flip a coin might help. And those are definitely better than what I would come up with... damn my wordplay oriented mind.
>>
>>7486251

I would prefer something a bit more realistic so he's not completely immobile. So like 6 or so tops. But the breakdown here is very good. I have to disagree on the gangbang too; I think there could be few things hotter than monster girls or futas gangbanging a massively pregnant trap.
>>
>>7425736

I'm going to attempt to write another straight mpreg oneshot tonight. Anyone have any requests?
>>
>>7486904
A little late, but how about a trap and his ladyfriend working around some of the anatomical complexities of lovemaking during mutual pregnancy courtesy of of her hyper-fertility having knocked them both up during sex several months before?
>>
>>7486883
They're talking about the various monsterfutas gangbanging the witch or monstergirl or whoever it was caused them to A: become teen parents, B: blew up their mutual crush, and C: made it so they have to share him, as a punishment for doing just that.

>>7486904
Any limitations on requested material? If fanfiction is okay, I'd love either a "Link is pregnant by Mipha" Zelda oneshot, or a "Ranma Saotome accidentally gets magically knocked up by Shampoo" Ranma 1/2 oneshot.

Otherwise... how about the "lecherous loser tries to score a hot chick with an immaculate conception ray-gun/spell, but it backfires and makes him pregnant with her daughter instead of viceversa"?
>>
>>7486999
>>7487000

I like both of these ideas. I think I'll try the first one tonight and maybe the spell backfiring one tomorrow. Will post to MPC or Tumblr
>>
>>7487017
Just so long as you post the links here; would be fun to read somebody else's take at straight mpreg writesmut.
>>
File: 1467028698923.png (873KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467028698923.png
873KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>7487609

Penta
>>
pregnant traps will never be real ;_;
>>
>>7488139
Your statement is incorrect.

It will take a while, and it will be illegal at one point, but it will be real.
>>
>>7454111
This is basically ModeSeven's bunnies.
>>
File: 1474021317838.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474021317838.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
>>
>>7489938
not a trap
>>
>>7489946

Correct
>>
File: 1476264572801.jpg (423KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
1476264572801.jpg
423KB, 1000x706px
>>
>>7491528

s auce?
>>
>>7492199
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=12956172
>>
File: 1475283577369.jpg (197KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1475283577369.jpg
197KB, 500x701px
>>
why is this so rare?
>>
>>7493446
Sadly, most mpreg lovers seem to prefer hairy, burly, "bara" type males for the pregging, just to make it really obvious that it's a guy who's pregnant.

That, or it's because most fans of mpreg are gay men, which is why the vast majority of mpreg (not counting the "tgpreg" variant, where a guy is turned into a pregnant woman) is male on male.
>>
>>749398
yeah that sucks
>>
File: 1477297625469.png (838KB, 1277x729px) Image search: [Google]
1477297625469.png
838KB, 1277x729px
>>
Anons? I need to break out of this slump of mine. So, I'm going to list the fic ideas I'm most itching to write, and I want you to tell me which one(s) you most want to see get written; that'll give me the jump-start I need to actually pull these off.

The Two-Scaled Bride: A heavily pregnant kobold bride(male) to be tries to get over some pre-wedding jitters before tying the knot with his human femmeboifriend and baby-daddy.

Moon-Kissed Desert Lotus: In their personal cave, the albino human necromancer worshipped as an avatar of the moon god makes sweet, tender love to his heavily pregnant gnoll boifriend, enjoying all the ways pregnancy has helped him fill out.

Fruit For The Family Tree - Pollination: In a space fantasy setting, a shemale tanuki sort of accidentally impregnates her femmeboi human husband as an anniversary present.

Fruit for the Family Tree - Ripening: Assorted vignettes and scenes of Kalypso/Miyuki and Aspen as his pregnancy develops. Sequel to Pollination above.
>>
>>7495579
The first one is great, I say do it. The second is almost as great though.
>>
>>7495579
Ripening or Two Scale, please.
>>
>>7495579

oooh Ripening sounds amazing
>>
>>7495579
I also choose Two-Scaled.
>>
>>7495579

Ripening sounds extremely dirty. Right up my alley.
>>
>>7433541
China, South Korea, and Japan give no fucks about our FDA
>>
>>7426346
Check out what's been achieved with cellular washing of denatured organs and xenotransplants
>>
>>7496840
>implying it's not even worse in Japan and their absolute rejection of anything not fitting to the current mold
They're iffy on hair dyes, anon. You really think they will culturally embrace growing and surgically implanting extra organs?
No comment on China or Korea.
Anyway, there will be illegal stuff done, because money speaks volumes. I was describing official, culturally-enforced processes.
>>
File: 1467071219626.jpg (833KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1467071219626.jpg
833KB, 992x1403px
>>
So, for those asking for "Ripening", can I get suggestions for the various vignettes to populate it with? Heck, even a "key word" to build a scene from can do - it's a process that's oft used in fanfic writing, although I can't remember the proper name for it.

For example: "Lotion (Sexy): Skincare is very important for an expectant father. How fortunate that when you have a wife who makes dozens of gallons of rich, creamy cum per day, you have a never-ending supply of the best lotion you can hope for".

Or, less pretentiously: Aspen jerking off Kalypso so that she can "lotion him up" with her overabundance of cum.
>>
This is being gay just with more steps the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
File: images (3).jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>
Alright, current vote tally reads as:

Two-Scaled Bride: 3 voters
Moon-Kissed Desert Lotus: 1 vote
FOtFT - Ripening: 3 votes

I'll give it another day's worth of voting, and then I'll get started with the write-crafting.

Additionally, if yo want "Ripening", then vignette ideas are more than welcome. Can be cute (them feeling the triplets kick for the first time), playful (going to the beach), or kinky, I don't care.

Also... birthing of the triplets; yay or nay? Likewise, impregnating the tanuki for the first time; yay or nay?
>>
>>7498267
Count another vote for Ripening; as for ideas, how about something playing around Aspen becoming more feminine than his wife in some regard (breast size/lactation amount? Figure? Something stemming out of the "pregnant glow"?) than Kalypso/Miyuki and her reaction and exploitation of such (developing a taste for his breastmilk and figuring out what stimulation makes him produce the most/best quality, be it cute and cuddly or a bit more active and forceful, or seeing just how good his endowments are with some paizuri/side tit+bellyjob, or remedying a dearth in his wardrobe by providing some of her own clothes only to find they fit in more ways than one).

For something a more out-and-out smutty, Aspen/Miyuki jonesing for some head and accepting an offer to 69 to get it with plenty of fondling, rubbing and other sorts of body play possible in such a setup; maybe even segue into cumflation as things tap such into Miyuki's arousal that Aspen's left looking several months and babies more fecund (and perhaps Aspen's pregnancy has driven his system into such an overdrive that Miyuki's left looking quite a bit motherly as well by the end, perhaps to their mutual pleasure).

As for birth, I've never much been into it but I imagine most others will want it, but as for Miyuki, the more the merrier so let's get her in on the pregginess too.
>>
>>7498267
Vignette idea : music. While perusing baby clothes a particular song plays out over their equivalent of a radio and starts a kicking frenzy. Later, they find a couple other song make the triplets more active. The music? Certainly not classical, maybe hip-hop or some good ol' rock.

Also, birth yes.
>>
>>7498527

holy shit - the bellyjob idea is amazing. count this as another vote for the ripening for that reason. using all the cum for lotion afterward sounds incredible too
>>
>>7497598

Meh not really. Many of us are straight but just kinda wish we could experience being pregnant.
>>
File: 1467028584221.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467028584221.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>
Alright, gonna turn in for the night. I'll take stock of any remaining comments/votes in the morning, and get to work based on the result.

Surprised to see folks so interested in the "space pirate tanuki" idea, but I guess the fact it's a monstrous dickgirl on a pregnant human trap makes it that little bit extra appealing?
>>
File: uLZ2G23.jpg (71KB, 618x1027px) Image search: [Google]
uLZ2G23.jpg
71KB, 618x1027px
>>7497598
>not wanting to fuck a boy that's heavily pregnant with your child

Who's the REAL gay one here?
>>
>>7499050

I often wonder what the breakdown between reasoning is, like of course you've got the gay guys and the straight guys who fantasize about being pregnant, but then there's the role-reversal crowd, straight women who're into the idea of the guy getting pregnant instead of them and the folks who're so into pregnancy first and foremost that they'll swing with whatever as long as some of the other details line up with their own preferences.
>>
>>7499663
Source for this one?
>>
>>7485681
Sauce?
>>
Anons? Simple scenario for you... you're the patriarch of a fallen noble family in a fantasy world. You have three sons, all femmebois, and send them off on a quest to see who gets to be your heir. All of them return, sheepish and heavily pregnant, with a futanari monstergirl on their arm. Which one do you think deserves to be made heir to the family name?

Son #1 brought back an Equivulf, which is more or less what you get if you mix a horse, a wolf and an ogre together. A 10ft (12f?) tall carnivorous extra-fluffy equine-featured muscle-girl with a massive appetite for meat, sugar and sex. She's not stupid, but she's uneducated ("street smarts" vs "book smarts"), crude (her "party tricks" include swallowing a roast boar whole and demonstrating the spectacular vigor with which she can belch), strong as 20 men, will kill without a thought to protect her family and die without hesitating to save her spouse or children.

Son #2 came home with a Basilisk, a flightless part-harpy, part-lamia MG with great expertise in the mystic arts of divination, a regal attitude, and a gaze attack that can kill or petrify as she sees fit. She's somewhat arrogant, but she does love her spouse. Can be pompous, but she's also an insatiable horndog, and even makes the equivulf stare with how horny she can get.

Finally, Son #3 came home with a Hsiao; a faerie philosopher-priest who just so happens to resemble a cross between a halfling and an owl harpy; a very curvaceous cute nerd shortstack owl-girl. Very, very book-smart and educated, but a little naive.
>>
>>7500305
Depends on how he wants the family name to rise back back in glory. Military might? Go with Son #1. Arcane aristocracy? Son #2. Religion Renaissance? Son 3. Of course, this would imply that the children becomes the family head and follows in their sire's footsteps.
>>
>>7499759

Yeah I'd be curious to see what the breakdown would be.
>>
>>7500305

Hsiao here. I think the shortstack impregnating a dude would be a funny twist.
>>
>>7500305
Wait a generation because their taste in women is shit. Inspect their kids to see which might be better.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (14KB, 530x277px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
14KB, 530x277px
Hi yamcha here
>>
>>7499510
whats this from?
>>
>>7501336

kek
>>
>>7499908
>Artist name clearly on the bottom right
>SAUCE
>>
>>7501764
josou kaikyou
>>
>>7480432
Surely traps would become futas by the changes being mothers makes to their bodies. They'd develop large breasts and wide hips, anon.

A futa is just a trap that's become a mother.
>>
File: img20170623020852.png (1MB, 1920x1046px) Image search: [Google]
img20170623020852.png
1MB, 1920x1046px
>>
>>7503144
>develop large breasts and wide hips
Traps don't have vaginas, you numbskull, while futas do.
Now, aside from one of Rebis' work where traps can turn into futas because their prostate mutates into a womb and they actually grow a vagina connecting to it, traps don't typically turn into futas.

Btw, 'dickgirl' is the word you want for 'female shapes + dick but maybe no pussy'.
>>
>>7503475

wat
>>
File: 05.jpg (1MB, 1280x1830px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
1MB, 1280x1830px
>>7504777
One of the only good trap->futa stories ever.
>>
File: 09.jpg (1MB, 1280x1830px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
1MB, 1280x1830px
>>7505291
>>
>>7502468
I literally cannot read that handwriting
>>
>>7505508
It's Mabeelz.

And fyi, it's edited text, its actually a flachested girl from that one hestia anime.
>>
>>7504777
TRIPS
>>
>>7506866

witnessed
>>
>>7507300
Well, damn.
>>
This thread has been reported for a low "image/chatter" ratio.

Ensure this situation does not happen again or you will be banned.
>>
>>7509178
>reporting an autosaging thread
Get your autism looked at, waste of flesh.
>>
>>7500305
Well, since the boy is the heir we have to figure out what their honey says about them.

For the first guy, we can safely assume that she's calling the shots. He probably got pinned down and fucked pregnant against his will. Maybe he challenged her to a contest of strength, or maybe he just couldn't run fast enough. Either way he's out since he is most likely her bitch through and through.

Second son, more of the same but just a different venue. Slightly better as he likely got into a relationship with her on purpose since she's not a dumb brute, but how is he supposed to restore the family to glory when all his time is spent being fucked by his dominant wife? He'll lucky to be walking very often, to say nothing of leading a noble house.

Third son though. That little thing did not overpower him. He chose to ride that dick and end up swollen with her kids. If she did somehow overpower or trick him into taking the dick than he at least chose to stay with here since he could easily ditch her. The point is that he's the most likely one to have chosen to get pregnant instead of ending up the play thing of someone so he's the most likely to have leadership qualities for running a noble house.
>>
bump for more bumps
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.