[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would You Rather Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: manticore.png (494KB, 995x1336px) Image search: [Google]
manticore.png
494KB, 995x1336px
WYR:
A Have a manticore gf with an orgasm denial fetish who will “milk” you for at least an hour before letting you cum.
or
B Have a manticore gf with an overstimulation fetish who will keep pricking you with her “poison” in order to make you cum dozens of times before stopping.
>>
WYR:
A be able to enter any story i.e. tv shows, movies, fan fictions, hentai, etc. and experience the entire thing as if you were the character you chose to become, including going through what would happen over the duration of time skips, and being able to set a “timer” so that you would still experience what that character would go through over the course of (as an example) 5 months after the story ended, but you would be unable to enter the story anywhere but the beginning and you would not be able to leave until the end of either the story or the end of the timer depending on your choice at the beginning.
Or
B be able to enter any story, not be able to go through time skips, or set the “timer” but be able to send others into stories and be able to exit at any time. Now if you wanted to you could send someone else in to be the sidekick to your superhero, or you could send them in alone, knowing that without you they would have to experience the entire story as what you chose their character to be, send the Chad who picked on you into a vore commision, or turn him into the hyper nympho begging to be fucked by an entire crowd.

With both of these any mental changes i.e. mind control, hypnosis, sluttification will be undone upon leaving the story, but the memories of all that has happened will still be in your or their minds.
>>
WYR:
A be a 10/10 21 year old woman for whom it is illegal to wear clothes (you will not suffer any physical trauma for this.), feeds on orgasms (either your own or those caused by you directly, 150 per week), and will have anyone be allowed to come up to you to take a drink from your permanently lactating tits (you are not legally allowed to stop them from doing so, and you will only lactate when someone is attempting to drink from you) who orgasms every time someone says your name.
Or
B Live in the monstergirl encyclopedia universe and be claimed as the husband of your 7th most liked monstergirl, every monstergirl will know you are already “married” and will rarely be willing to help you “cheat” on your “wife” (excluding cases of bicorns, or anubis’s sharing you with their pharaohs etc.).
>>
>>7412923
There's a reference in A
its not exactly the same as the reference but its there.
>>
Would you rather:
a: be a gay cuntboy with boobs
B: be a gay futa without boobs
>>
>>7412918
A. Sounds like the most fun, especially if she's dominant in other aspects too.

>>7412923
A. Also sounds like the most fun, though this is a tough choice.

>>7412930
B. Boobs are fun.
>>
>>7412930
>>7412953
Shit. Meant A for that last one.
>>
>>7412918
B
>>
Would you rather
A have a silver tongue in multiple aspects i.e. be the best at eating a girl out, as well as being able to convince even the angriest SJW that women deserve to be under the cocks of men. However the less fetishistic the action you are trying to cause the more you will have to work for it. for example getting a girl to blow you in the middle of the street simple, trying to get a store clerk to give you an item for free will prove more challenging, unless you offer to give them a handjob in exchange.
or
B be the best lay in existence, if you can mange to get with a women she will be telling all her friends about the mind shattering orgasms you gave her, causing them to come to you to see if it's true causing a domino effect, this also applies to men, if you can fuck one in the ass, or ride their dick (I don't judge) you will soon find several of their friends trying to secretly get your attention for the same things.
>>
Would you rather
A Be the avatar of mental morality, you can tell a Chad that he and the Stacy he's dating should blow you, and everyone around will give it nothing more than a passing glance, tell a woman that she and all her friends who have boobs of a cup size equal to or greater than DD shouldn't wear shirts the most that will happen is that they may complain about being cold. The ability also works if you tell someone they are allowed to do something on your behalf, tell your best friend to get men to be more submissive and as long as he just does that people will listen to him as they would listen to you. With every person their is one thing that their entire personality is seemingly based on, this is the only thing you can't overwrite, they may know what this thing is they may not it differs from person to person. Also if you for example tell someone to forget something it will be the same as if you were trying to forget that time you walked in on your mom naked, trying to forget it will probably just make them think of it more.

OR

B be the avatar of physical normality, make your neighbor have four tits, and you will get weird stares for asking her if she was always that way, of course she was always that way, she even has 4 cupped bras. Make yourself have a dick so big it pokes out the neck of your shirt, worst you get is people being mean to you about something you obviously have no control over. With this you cannot change anyone into anything inanimate, inorganic, or dead, so no super realistic sex dolls, pot people, or zombies nor can you alter their mind in any way.
>>
Come on, people, the previous thread is still up: >>7408870
>>
>>7412918
A. coz thats my fetish
>>7412920
B. coz hentai
>>7412923
A. coz that sounds like fun
>>7412930
A. coz tits
>>
>>7413317
how did I not find it, I typed in FUCKING WYR and WOULD YOU RATHER into find in page
>>
File: 1485364236884.jpg (161KB, 841x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485364236884.jpg
161KB, 841x1000px
>>7412918
A
>>
File: 1488085317423.jpg (104KB, 1158x819px) Image search: [Google]
1488085317423.jpg
104KB, 1158x819px
>>7412923
B, but the thing is number 7 is a tie between the hellhound and manticore.
>>
>>7413115
A, 'cause getting ship for the price of a little semen.
>>
>>7413148
Either way with this one B, but can you turn people into deities from the Cthulhu mythos?
>>
>>7412918
Option 1
>>7412920
Option 1
>>7412923
Option 2
Cowgirl so I'm ok with that
>>7413115
Option 2
>>7413148
Option 1
>>
>>7412918
A.
>B Have a manticore gf with an overstimulation fetish who will keep pricking you with her “poison” in order to make you cum dozens of times before stopping.
being forced to cum that many times can't be pleasant.
>>
>>7412923
I don't even know who my seventh favorite mg is.
But I'll go with it anyway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.