[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/d/ what is my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>>be me
>>write lewd shit for fun
>>get a nice following
>>Huh, the requests aren't coming in like they should
>>"Hahaha hey guys I can't cum or touch myself until I get done with all your requests!"
>>Get 7 requests right away, more piling in all the time

S-so I'm going to be writing lewd things and unable to do anything about my own lust

how's your day?
>>
>>7410602
did you write anything about that cute girl?
>>
>>7410610
That's from CoC. And I've wrote a few minotaur things. The queue is currently hyper stuff and WoW fluff.
wew lad.
>>
>>7410618
post em
>>
>>7410623
Current Queue:
1. WoW pandaran/orc futa
2. elf mage/ aggressive dom orc
3. Bayonetta Expansion
4. Super Hero Stuff
5.(something I can't remember)
6. Dom Milf Teacher
7. Futa throat fuck

As for posting stories, I've wrote well over 100 at this point, some quite long. Name it, I've probably wrote it.
>>
>>7410627
the minotaur stories not your list
>>
Here's a new one:
Write some romantic light lesbian bdsm (nothing more than a gag and being handcuffed to a bed, and then slowly and lovingly teased by a girl whispering sweet things to you as you squirm and try to beg to be finally given an orgasm), with no-one getting hurt.

The twist? One is an Inquisitorial Acolytes and the other is a slaaneshi cultist being interrogated. The bdsm with no pain and the romance and light orgasm denial is all "torture" (she wants to be hurt and degraded, but it won't happen because she isn't in control - and she hates it, but can't help but love being edged).
In the end she gives information and gets sexual release, getting promised harsher bdsm likes she wants tomorrow when she's conscious of she keeps talking.
>>
>>7410627
Gimme the cowgirl stories senpai, also any momdom on your hands?

Also, if you're still taking reqs, willing to write about a young guy that gets bullied by a huge breasted girl who is secretly into him, but her harsh bullying, beating up, taking his food and locking in in the girl's washroom has led to him being shown affection by other girls and actively trying to avoid her. Oneday, she decides to take what she wants and kidnaps him, apologizes and expresses her true feelings and to show off her appeal, is going to forcefully breastfeed and smother him until he loves it and can't live without her. She also keeps him in chastity during the day because she wants him to love her and not just lust her. But at night she opens it up just to give him a nursing handjob until he goes to sleep.

You don't need to hold off on jerking off, though I think people like that because it adds to your lusts so that you can understand that what you're writing is hot.
>>
>>7410602
How about you link your shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.