[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congrats!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mgiutj44gH1rinlplo1_500.jpg (94KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgiutj44gH1rinlplo1_500.jpg
94KB, 500x706px
Congrats!
You have somehow gotten a sex slave and a laboratory to boot!
You're free to experiment and change her and yourself however you want!
What will you turn her into?
A 7 foot tall futa?
A vase?
Cowgirl?
What will you do to yourself?
Bigger dick?
Make yourself into a trap?
The skys the limit!
In all honesty I'd just make more women and get a bunch of mindbroken nympho slaves.
>>
>>7407760
shrink the girl to 5 inches tall ,turn myself into 9ft tall superfuta
stick the tiny girl in my condom and flood it with cum ,then revirce the roles doing it over and over
>>
>>7407760
Set her free.
>>
>>7407760
Part 1
With this lab, I shall cause the world to undergo a change so drastic, it will bring about a new era of CHAOS! We'll start by cloning this sex slave I received about three times... Four subjects (three of them clones) to begin with... Hmm... Now each subject is going to carry a transformative virus within them. These viruses are designed to metamorph whoever contracts them. The subjects are going to be used to test each one's effects. Once perfected, ALL of them will be released upon the world! They're all going to obey the algorithm I set for them, and if you catch one virus, you can't catch another.
>Virus 1
This virus will affect females only. It causes them to grow taller, within the 6-8 foot range. They also spontaneously gain weight (with no ill effects to their health), reaching well within the 300-500 pound range. Distribution of that weight will vary from person to person. This virus also clears up skin, erasing things like stretch marks and cellulite. Their faces also get much prettier, and their hair much fuller! They'll also lactate without pregnancy, and that milk will be tastier and healthier than usual.
>Virus 2
This virus affects females only. This will cause them to reach within 6-8 feet in height, but they become fairly muscular instead of gaining weight, ranging from wiry to bulky. Meanwhile, they gain a second set of genitalia, the dick and balls, essentially becoming hermaphrodites. These futa amazons produce cum with no sperm, essentially making them unable to impregnate people. However, they themselves CAN get pregnant, since their womb and vigina still operate perfectly. Their cum does become rather nutritious, and savory too, making it a great condiment. This virus also clears up skin, erasing things like stretch marks and cellulite. Their faces also get much prettier, and their hair much fuller!
>>
>>7407996
Part 2
>Virus 3
Again, this virus only affects females, just like the other two. This virus shrinks women into the 3-4 foot range of height. They also spontaneously gain weight, around up to 200 or so pounds to keep it proportionate? They become rather stacked as well, most of their weight being distributed within their breasts. They also gain the ability to lift around up to 500 pounds under their own power. This virus also clears up skin, erasing things like stretch marks and cellulite. Their faces also get much prettier, and their hair much fuller! They'll also lactate without pregnancy, and that milk will be tastier and healthier than usual.
>Virus 4
You know the drill, females only. This is the oddest transformation. With it, women shrink to around 2 feet tall. Their hips reach 1.5 feet wide and their butts become the size of basketballs. Their breasts also only get as big as B-cups. Their skin also turns different colors, from bright greens to deep blues to rich purples and everything in between that ballpark. This virus also clears up skin, erasing things like stretch marks and cellulite. Their faces also get much prettier, and their hair much fuller! Their daughters will gain these characteristics as well.
>Ratio of Viruses
100% of women affected by either Virus
50% by Virus 1
20% by Virus 2
20% by Virus 3
10% by Virus 4

These four slaves will stay with me for further testing and for my own pleasure. Meanwhile, watch and be amazed Anons, as the world becomes more and more chaotic. One last thing, all the viruses tend to either double or triple the sex drives of both genders. You're welcome!
>>
I'd have the slave's arms and legs amputated, leaving her as little more than a torso and a head. Next, I'd give her a tracheotomy so she would not be able to talk and I'd be able to have her perpetually deepthroat me without having to come up for air. After that, I'd implant an artificial sphincter that I could control remotely so that I can both restrict when she can defecate and that I can widen for when I want to use her for anal sex. Finally, I would give her real cat ears and a tail, because that is just the cutest.

As for myself, I'd get rid of my refractory period between orgasm and make it so I can swap out different dicks onto myself, like a horse cock or a big black cock or a dog dick or double dicks, whatever I feel like.
>>
I'd try to turn her into a friend.
>>
I'd probably fuck up the very first attempt and kill both of use, possibly catching a few neighbors in the explosion
>>
I find my self thinking of something like the Carbons from Megaman.

I like to think we can reach the point where we can build a human or something human like. It wouldn't even need to have DNA. Just be made out of the right cell statures.
>>
Turn myself into a subby trap, turn her into a cute girl who becomes more and more obsessed with a fantasy of having a dick and domming me, so she turns herself into a futa and hypnotizes+turns me into a qt shemale
>>
This post has potential
>>
Make pretty average. Big tits. Cute face. I would boost her memory and Intelligence so she can get a good job and I would clone her every ten years. And create a love potion. For her abd some other women. And make me handsome.
>>
I'd either make her fat or turn her into a trap. Either way she's only ever wearing maid outfits and swimsuits.
>>
>>7408332
seconded.

a nice normal futa friend who would be willing to live with and help me live with my life, hobbies and interests.
>>
I like the idea of moding a girl to lay eggs, Animals like bird can lay unfertilized eggs as their version of their period. What I like about the idea of a female having a period or in this case laying an egg, is it puts her place in perspective. She and I are not the same, this is happing because of what she is and it will continue to happen and nothing she can do about it.

Sex or sexual contact does the same, after all a woman can't have sex with out being reminded that she has a vagina.

I would want my slave's egg laying be connected to every time we have sex. Every time I deposit sperm in her body makes a fertilized egg. Then in a about a day or so she has to lay good fist sized egg. I'll keep them stored so she can look at all the times we had sex. If I want to make a baby and place an egg in a special tank allow shell to disappeared and the child to grow.

I like idea of forcing a girl to hold her egg in. Making her do work and stuff and not allowing her to go off and squat. Taking pleasure watchin her discomfort and holding her gut like she has to shit and squeezing her legs like she has to pee, vagina making it's self wet slimly to allow the egg to come out. Then her body just gives in and she drops and in her pants. Best part other then some pussy juice unless the egg breaks there's little mess. Not that I'm not about forcing her to close her legs and break the egg in her pants.
>>
File: maid.jpg (95KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
maid.jpg
95KB, 900x1260px
>>7407760
Clone her once and give the clone a dick. Shrink myself to 1/2 an inch tall and make them have sex with each other while I'm stuck between them. Or sneak into >>7407941 anon's condom.

Also make the original super gassy with a big booty and have her get a job while keeping me between her buttcheeks all day.
>>
>>7407946
My man
>>
>>7407946
boo
>>
>>7407760
Probably make myself smarter if I can, and definitely a cute girl. As for the girl, I'd probably just make her an attractive girl who slowly goes into a depression if she spends time away from me or disobeys me, but is otherwise intelligent, nice, and competent.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.