[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start my own sex cult?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: halp.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
halp.gif
2MB, 444x250px
How do I start my own sex cult?
>>
>>
Cults are family or friend-based. That's why they rule the world. So, just find some of those and you're set!
>>
>>7369175
very carefully.
>>
>>7369189
Interesting advice. I do not wish to involve my family in this, so that leaves friends. How do I know which friends would be receptive, or which ones I should recruit.

I don't really have any desire for my cult to dominate the world or anything like that. Just to have some fun.

>>7369190
Why and how?
>>
>>7369195
>>
>>
>>
>>7369175
Be a woman or acquire lots of drugs

Have a shadowy superior who doesnt exist

Use words with many meanings

Find those who cling to a final straw of hope, but have lost their decency.

Money cant get involved or it gets shut down.

Decide on a sacrament involving locked rooms and a raffle of keys, or a massive orgy.

In the latter case, its a ritualistic masquerade. Have everyone wear cloaks. For the former, make a ceremony involving chalices involving semen wrung from the male(s).

God does not punish, "you" are proof of that. Reveling in disgrace and wanton lust are the purest form of worship. Do it once, and your reward will soon follow.

And most importantly,
Dont let her touch the obelisk.
>>
>>7369175
I'll bump seems interesting enough, but my question for you is like you just want your sex cult just to fuck or you trying get a sex cult that does your fetishes.

If it is for your fetishes find other ppl with the same interests

As for finding girlss Uuhhh idk try finding bimbos or not so bright ones they will prolly follow
>>
>cult
I can't think of a way this ends besides you becoming a more-honest Jim Jones.

Be careful about forming a society that preaches that we should not fear our own bodies and sexuality. You will be at-odds with the prevailing notion that people like you are evil, exploiting pedophiles and prostitution racketeers. They likely do not understand WHY that is a bad thing, or even IF it is, it just is due to their nurturing. You will need protection in the form of oath sworn crusaders, like any culture or faith. Police, Swiss guard, all the same really. However, mixing violence and sex is dicey, especially rewarding violence with sex. Good luck.
>>
>>7369175
Ask Joseph Smith.
>>
>>7369195

1: be dynamic, confident, overbearing, sociopathic alpha

2: talk your friends into believing that you are the one who can save them from (vague external threat)

3: convince them that it's okay for you to sleep with their girlfriends, get them pregnant, make them have children and then sleep with the children

4: hole up in a compound somewhere with a lot of guns to keep everyone safe from (vague external threat)

5: eventually lose it and one of your lieutenants reports you to the ATF, who come by and shoot everyone.
>>
>>7370522
Holy shit. I'm a Mormon and my sides have entered the stratosphere.
>>
>>7369494
Think bdsm but with more mumbo jumbo.
>>7369509
No prostitution and kids for sure. Would I still need "crusaders"? Sounds like a lot of work...
>>7370586
> be dynamic, confident, overbearing, sociopathic alpha
I may be able to pull that off.
> talk your friends into believing that you are the one who can save them from (vague external threat)
Would a a threat be better than a lofty promise? Maybe both? Ideally I want to be as truthful as possible "this is about fucking your brains out while you are chanting, tied up and can barely think because you have been fasting for two days and awake for one.
Does that sound like a convincing argument for joining or does it need to be revealed gradually?

Also would it be better to start with existing religious ideas and building of off them? Or would it be better to start from scratch?
>convince them that it's okay for you to sleep with their girlfriends, get them pregnant, make them have children
Sounds pretty hot.
> [rest of it]
No!
>>
>>
>>
1. Find people who are desperate, gullible, or both.
2. Convince them you are Jesus 2
3. Act Jesusy for a while to build trust
4. "God wants me to have sex with you"
>>
Watch this cult take over the world in a few years... I don't know if i should be preparing to join or preparing to fight back...
>>
just watch 50 shades of grey and study Christian's methods. Or watch the game theory video on it, he pretty much describes exactly how that book follows the cult method to a tee. For one you gotta be a confident speaker and have a lot of money to begin. Then you start working on the gullible or desperate... preferably both. If your friends aren't either, they'll not join your cult unless they want to be part of its leadership which won't work out well for you.
>>
File: 66fedd7a148cabb5a2bb7573c8dc4c3e.jpg (172KB, 1024x1487px) Image search: [Google]
66fedd7a148cabb5a2bb7573c8dc4c3e.jpg
172KB, 1024x1487px
>>7372277
This could work I guess.
>>7372318
>just watch 50 shades of grey and study Christian's methods. Or watch the game theory video on it, he pretty much describes exactly how that book follows the cult method to a tee
Interesting, I didn't know that. What is this "game theory video"?
>For one you gotta be a confident speaker and have a lot of money to begin
I have a little bit of these, idk if enough.
>unless they want to be part of its leadership which won't work out well for you.
Why not?
>>
You don't need to lol. Just move to the bay area and get into the right groups, and you'll have a huge poly circle in no time if you can handle it.
>>
I've been dabbling with this. There are a few things to consider.
There usually isn't such a thing as a sex cult. Cults just turn onto those, because the leader starts to exercise the real reason he started his cult anyway and begins helping himself to all the pussy walking around.
Call it a cult and you kill potential membership. Call it a club and you stand a much better chance, especially with women.
And with that said, you're going to need women to join your organization. The best way to do that is to get other women to do the recruiting for you.
You may need to pay your first recruiters, but if your organization is appealing enough, it'll gain momentum and recruiting gets easier.
Have a screening process for the scores of skeevy dudes that will want to join.
DO NOTHING ILLEGAL. Keep people from leaving by making sure your shit is the best thing going.
Make your club a safe place to explore any legal kink, fetish or desire.
Charge dues. Open chapters worldwide, get rich and laid forever. That's the basics. Simple.
>>
People's Spirit Liberation Camp

Preach liberation of the mind and soul through orgasms

Get into a giant shootout with the ATF
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.