[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CoC 1.0.2 - Mod v1.4

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 28

File: Map_of_Mareth.jpg (433KB, 1600x930px) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_Mareth.jpg
433KB, 1600x930px
CoC Mod 1.4 was released today.

Main changes:

-Anzu the Avian Deity.
-Izma can now be broified into Izmael.
-Pablo the maleherm pseudo-imp added.
-Bimbo miniskirt now starts bimbofication progression.
-Added basilisk eyes. You can also petrify imps and carry the statues to camp as deterrence.

https://github.com/Kitteh6660/Corruption-of-Champions-Mod/releases
>>
>>7351990
Is there any other SPH content or themes besides the sand witches and harpy girl in the high mountains?
>>
>>7352004
idk but there may be some in the works, you shold check the trello
https://trello.com/b/jhFIdMvt/corruption-of-champions-revamp-mod
>>
So...I'm guessing no one has any interest in coding femboy/feminization content?
>>
>>7351990
Thanks anon!
>>
>>7351990
Nice ! have there been improvements upon the prison mod since it's been integrated ?
>>
>>7352189
no but there is a revamp planned:
https://trello.com/b/VSDDLL18/prison-revamp
>>
Well, nothing of value has been added.
>>
>>7351990
Are you retarded? That thing has been out for 2 months.
>>
>>7352419
That was a pre-release. Release was today.
>>
File: Salamander-waah.png (318KB, 940x843px) Image search: [Google]
Salamander-waah.png
318KB, 940x843px
>>7351990
Does this version have any Hellspawn scenes added or reintroduced?

Also how many versions of the mod / revamp are being updated now?
>>
The attached file just opens a link to download the file again.
>>
>>7351990
Can I fuck Helspawn yet?
>>
What are the differences between this mod and the Xianxia mod? I'm not sure which to try out.
>>
So how exactly do I run the game with this mod?
>>
Which one were they going to finish up Lethice's Stronghold in? That wasn't clear to me when I saw it talked about on the revamp wiki.
>>
>>7352164
It's a flash game, so as far as I know you need to pirate a version of flash to be able to compile your changes.

There's also the issue that the source code is a fucking mind-boggling mess.
>>
How does the bimbo skirt process work? Does it give the perks?
>>
>>7353463
It's included in the mod.swf itself. Just download 1.4
>>
File: A deal's a deal, champion!.jpg (16KB, 493x118px) Image search: [Google]
A deal's a deal, champion!.jpg
16KB, 493x118px
I like these riddles.
>>
I haven't played CoC since before Fenoxo revealed himself to be the giant faggot he is. How's the BE content?
>>
>>7354861
Why humor his homosexuality by playing as a girl?
>>
>>7355046
Because I'm not the girl, I'm the invisible watcher making her become a horrible perversion of her former self. And I was more referring to his circlejerk and responses to any criticize instead of his furry futa pegging fetish.
>>
>>7353636
Last time I tried, it built with flex, which is downloadable for free; no piracy required.
>>
>>7355054
I guess. Game still refers to the player character as you, though. Main reason Fen's as accommodating with that as he is is he thinks of it that way, too.
>>
Does my previous saving files work with this mod?
>>
Seriously I can't find out how to play this. I download the file and all it does is open a link to download it again.
>>
>>7355079
Yes.
>>
>>7355106
Doesn't Chrome have a bug with Flash?
>>
>>7351990
Is Anzu a girl?
>>
This Anzu content is terrible.
>>
>>7355106
>>7355188
It also has an issue with the save files not being in the correct place. Just use firefox.
>>
the alternate mod over at 8ch also updated to 1.1 recently.

https://mega.nz/#F!St0HiaTC!oNQs48SWTDvmDBLHWZuHHA

https://pastebin.com/CDU8byhd
>>
>>7351990
The last version I had was 0.9.4 Mod 1.3.4
Anything major change since then? Specifically in the cow, lactation and low int department?
>>
>havent played this in forever
>checking it out, fucking sweet
>getting achievements
>wtf i dont remember there being acheivements
>look forever for the achieves and finally find list
>reading all the acheives
>get to last one
>make mareth great again:build a wall

holy fuck that through me for a fucking loop

also, having not played this for a long ass time (years maybe?) i cant remember....how do i get rid of muh penis....i started as girl and SOMEHOW grew a penis *cough*canine peppers*cough*
>>
>>7351990
>bimbo skirt
Where do I get this?
>>
>>7356072
It can be bought from the tailor in Tel'Adre
>>
is there any plans to do a expansion to the worms in CoC or add similar parasites?

Gave the mod a test and enjoyed the mimic loss scene with urethra play, but I was hoping for a little more.
>>
this game used to work fine but since one time i cannot save to file anymore, or well it saves but i cannot load the file to work as a savefile

i wonder whats up
>>
>>7356071
>how do i get rid of muh penis
Pink Egg. If you lost the vagina, a Golden Seed will grow a new one. If you bring some Ovi Elixirs to High Mountain you can trade for one.
>>
>>7355489
>>7351990
Might I ask what the main differences between these mods and vanilla CoC?
>>
>>7355489

Any chance the bug fixes in that version include the blank screen bug in the prison?
>>
>>7356277
It's mostly additional content with plenty of more mobs/items/interaction possibilites, although with very few gameplay changes
>>
>>7356296
I've only played vanilla, could you provide some examples, or at least state which mod you find more interesting? Just looking for something to freshen a bit the game.
>>
>>7356300
They've for example added several difficulty levels, including survival mode with added hunger and sleep requirements.
There are two new high-level areas, the glacial rift and the volcanic crag, with mostly additional high-level mobs with their own rape/victory scenes
The new items available range from a few new weapons and armor, to TiTS-style lingerie, to transformative items and food stuffs for the aforementioned survival mode
New additional interactions with the characters include bimbo Jojo, Rathazul being able to produce powerful transformative items, "bro-ified" Izma and so on

As for which mod you should get, I'd suggest first trying out the Kitteh Revamp mod, and if you crave more content past that, get the OtherCoCAnon mod. It's built off of the Revamp mod, so you won't have to make any choice between the two, just decide how much more content you'd like to start off with
>>
>>7356278
Nope, haven't manage to pin what's causing that.
>>7356107
The 8ch mod adds two new parasites.
>>
>>7356376
What're the details on the 8ch mod parasites?
>>
>>7355188
It's not a bug, Chrome disabled Flash by default so it doesn't know what to do with it.

Go in the options and set it to run flash.
>>
>>7356504
One is penis-based and the other is vagina-based. You get both of them in the bog, by losing fights with the worms fetish option turned on.

both of them work on the "feeds on cum" trope, but the penis one does it by making you produce tons of it, while the vagina one makes you hunger for different types of it.

You get a perk and ability from developing either of them to a sufficient point.
>>
>>7351990
What are the conditions for the Rogue Russel's events, other than wearing the high-class bodysuit when going to sleep and (I presume) being female? I enjoy the tone of his events and I don't want to be locked out because I happened to grow a dick or whatever freak transformation for the nth time.

Is there a point where his encounters turn "bad"? I mean, he's got it all for a punch in the gut: he's a fox, he's a dashing rogue who flirts constantly and peppers his speech with spanish and the occasional french, he brings you nice gifts...
>>
>>7356551
he has x-ray vision, so he can tell if you have a dick no matter how small it is.

You need to be mostly human, with good proportions(not too thin) that aren't excessive, so not too tall or too short, no huge breasts of DFC.

Basically be a real-world supermodel.
>>
>>7356555
So apart from not looking like a corrupted slut, no restrictions? Am I correct in guessing it's a female-restricted event?
>>
>>7356601
it's definitely female-restricted. It doesn't matter how perfect you are, if you have a 1cm long dick, Raphael will fuck off.
>>
Is there a way to be forced through gameplay to consume transformation items? Or otherwise be inflicted with involuntary transformations?
I noticed that transformations are in most part left to player's choice, except for some defeat scenes and I just end up making a beeline towards a goal and/or farm certain items. The survival mode doesn't really do much due to easy access to food as you reach Tel'Adre, which occurs pretty early on.
>>
>>7353701
I'd like to know this too. My character has been wearing it for a week in game and nothing has happened.
>>
Is it possible to have Vapula and Pure characters on your camp?
>>
>>7356648
with high intelligence, you can get vapula, joy(bimbo jojo) and amily at the same time on 8ch's version.
>>
>>7356206
the "neon" pink egg from the plains bunny girls or should i be looking for *regular* pink eggs?
>>
What's the best image pack?
>>
>>7353701
>>7356642
You get the slutty seduction perk as per usual, however the bimbofication process is long and drawn out, similar to the Treatment in TiTS.
This one however does take considerably longer time and is sped up through (I presume from my observations thus far, haven't tested it thoroughly yet) lower intellect, higher corruption/libido and frequent sexual encounters. Later on in the process you'll get tension in your sexual organs, visible in the Stats tab, which may or may not affect how the bimbofication proceeds, it's not explained or hinted at very well.
Do note that if you drink a Bimbo Liqueur, you will (of course) become a full fledged bimbo instantly and the skirt won't affect you.
>>
How do i "use" the update? I've only played on Fenox's site >.>
>>
I swear, these threads need a fucking FAQ.
Too many posts asking questions with easy answers.
>>
>>7356547
could you perhaps link a source for the download of the 8ch mod?
>>
>>7356547
run around in the bog for hours now losing constantly and no sign of any parasites. what do?
>>
>>7357027
Did you even fucking try reading the thread?
There's a fucking mega link to it and you're asking, nay, begging to be spoonfed.
And before you complain about this post or how hard it is to know which version to download the changelog is linked in the same fucking post.
Quit being such a goddamn sloth and do the actual legwork yourself.
>>
>>7357043
apologies, didnt realise this mod and the 8ch mod are one and the same.
>>
>>7357035
do you have the worms fetish turned on?

Also, if you're looking for the vagina parasite, you need to lose against an Infested Chameleon Girl.

If you're looking for the cock parasite, as soon as you lose(with the fetish on) check if your minimum lust increases by 5 or 10. If it does, you're infected. The effects get more pronounced after a while.
>>
>>7357048
They aren't, actually.

The 8ch mod is Revamp + some other stuff. The Revamp mod is on the OP, the 8ch mod is >>7355489
>>
>>7356072
>>7356074
It's also a starting item for Galatea
>>
Is it possible to have a Big and a Small dick when having dual dicks?
>>
Why can't I breastfeed Kid A yet? Why can't I be a good mommy? I mean I can engage in incestual fucking but not breastfeeding?

Also, Kid A humanization when? When can I just feed him hummus and make her lose the stingers? It makes me feel very unaroused when it starts with him stinging me
>>
>>7357243
you can breastfeed the kids you have with Cotten
>>
What happens if you load a save file from the mod onto the vanilla game? Will anything from the mod cause it to crash or will it just ignore certain things?
>>
File: 1490644905655.png (5KB, 270x344px) Image search: [Google]
1490644905655.png
5KB, 270x344px
>>7357258
>fucking the horse from the city of horsecock
I get this is /d/, but why can't we have a mod that just makes them all human cocks? The human penis is a beautiful thing, I'll never understand people's infatuation with animal dongs
>>
It occurs to me now that the thing I most want to do to Tamani is turn her into a shemale so she can't get pregnant, period.
>>
What are the save files called in Cookies? I'd like to start clearing them again.
>>
>>7357280
>Complains about the horse-cock
>Doesn't complain about the horse-ginas
>>
>>7357437
There are three characters with horse-cocks, only one of which is an actual horse.
>>
game gets weird as fuck when you make a loli character

>In a single moment, almost fifty inches of the meaty tool spear your ass, and isn’t even the half of it!

im only 48 inches tall
>>
>>7355489
Keep in mind this link will always lead to the latest changelog and latest build(just order by date).

So no need to look for a new link if you're curious if a new hotfix/build is out(a new hotfix just came out).

>>7357631
Wait, what character has a fifty inch long dong?
>>
>>7357803
thats debatable, its anzu but the text doesnt always match up, at some point it says 40, at some it says ~ 30, but if you get your affection to 100 and take him anally (which is what prompted my original comment) its 100+ inches (50 inches not even being half)

either wau anzu is fucking huge, being almost 20 fucking feet tall himself
>>
>>7357814
huh, I haven't done Anzu's content myself. When I read he's a dude I stopped caring. Good thing for the game as a whole to get more gay content(even if it isn't stricly gay), but it isn't for me.
>>
>>7357818
That's why I added the "not strictly gay" part. I think the only strictly male-homossexual content is Ro'gar.
>>

>>7357816
but its not gay content unless you make a male and fuck him (example being my 4 foot loli trying to take his 8 footer, making it completely straight)

deleted to clarify: i meant the game as a whole not anzu specifically, all in all the content was always really based on what character YOU made as afaik most of the characters are bisexual

good thing about hentai games is if you dont have pride making you pick a male character then you can just always be female and every encounter is either straight or lesbian
>>
>>7357821
yeah, if I make a male character I'm usually 100% straight. I have to make female characters to even consider touching some other thing's dick.

Which is why I play females 90% of the time. You miss out on a lot of content otherwise.
>>
why am i just now realizing the hentai games are the only place where "no homo" has any real power

now at ony time in my life i can say "i took an avian gods 8 foot dick in my ass, no homo" and in the end it truly wasnt homo
>>
>>7353701
It erases dicks, grows breasts, grows a vagina, causes lactation, and increases corruption, sensitivity, libido, and lowers intellect, randomly while you have high lust. I think once these stats reach a certain point, then you obtain bimbo brains perk, and later on you obtain the bimbo body perk. It is actually possible to gain bimbo brains without bimbo body using the skirt, letting you live as a bimbo dickgirl or bimbo male.
>>
>>7356551
Have at least D cup breasts as a female. There are other body type requirements, but as long as you aren't fucking around with your character too much you'll be good to go with just D cups. You don't need to be completely human either, and if there are transformations that turn off his encounters I haven't seen them. Obviously no dicks too.
>>
can anyone tell me why my 'save to file' no longer works?

it creates a file alright, but its just a file, no extension. when i try to load the file the game does nothing

flash saves work fine but flash likes to fuck me over every now anda again and i lose all my progress
>>
>>7357858

it doesnt help if i give the files .sol extensions either
>>
>>7355489
How do i use these mobile versions? The android version of coc and tits is a .apk file
>>
>>7357858
My save files work if they are in the same directory with CoC .swf file. They refuse to load if they are in some other directory - maybe it is your case.
>>
>>7355344
Try useing Irfan View with Flash Addon
use Google to search
>>
>>7357858
If you're playing in browser (well, in firefox at least) you need to go into your flash preferences and add your coc folder under advanced -> developer tools.

Saving works (so your character should still be there), but flash no longer lets you access other files or something, I don't know.
>>
Does anyone have an updated image pack for the game? A lot of the images for enemies are pretty shitty/mediocre and could easily be replaced with better ones, but I can't be arsed to go about doing it myself.
>>
>>7358006
use an app like "swf player free". It's free on the google play store
>>
File: capture_001_06042017_222430.jpg (62KB, 541x610px) Image search: [Google]
capture_001_06042017_222430.jpg
62KB, 541x610px
>>7358026
I have them in the same folder and it loads a stillbirth.
>>
>>7357631
It's also funny if you have a tall character with things like goblins. I bend down and kiss Lynnette? At 7'9? So I'm Mr Fantastic? Why doesn't my bendy super power come up in combat?
>>
Any of you peeps play the Xianxia Mod?
>>
>>7359190
I did, but it's just too buggy to really be as entertaining as other mods. Plus it needs to be rebalanced in a bad way.
>>
>>7356945
just start from the download version, save your file from that and then download all updated versions from here on out
>>
So after the cabin and wall are built is there anything else to do with the wood? Also wtf is the stone for?
>>
>>7351990
Is there a place where I can get an overview of what this mod adds? Other than just "it makes it better with more stuff." like specifics
>>
>>7355489
Coming back to CoC after years.Do any of these mods at more WG / PC size dependent content?
>>
>>7360778
I haven't added anything like that. Doesn't seem to be a popular fetish among writers either.
>>
>>7351990
where can you get the skirt, and any clues on how to get the bimo liquor and bro brew easy? and any cheat list?
>>
I wish that prison mod would get updated. The blowjob scene is literally the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>7360849
Fair enough. Thanks for the reply!
>>
>>7361127
the skirt is sold in Tel'Adre, I believe.

As for bimbo liquor/bro brew, you should check the Bazaar and Oswald every few days, since their inventories are randomized. Other than that, it's a 1% drop for most enemies like Goblins and Imps.
>>
>>7361348
yeah i get bimbo liquor all the time, bro brew too but not so much
>>
so whats the best way to make sure that your lovers/you get pregnant, ive been fucking amily and helia for a week straight and neither of them show any signs
>>
>>7361368
lots of cum and increased virility. One comes with the other, most of the time.

Also, remember that most characters don't have goblin-tier(or sufficiently TF'd player) pregnancy speeds. It takes a while.
>>
>>7361439
yeah amily literally got pregnant not 5 minutes after i made the comment id be pissed at her if she wasnt so darned cute as for helia my problem was that i was looking up pregnancy in general and not helia specificall

turns out you have a "bonus point" system that you need to get to 150 points so she confesses her love before she can even HAVE a kid and i was literally like 3 fucks away

by god that was the cutest most adorable confession ever and im pretty sure i love helia more than kiha now
>>
Mod v1.4.1 was released with many bugs fixes
>>
>>7351990
Shouldn't Lumi's Laboratory be at least close to the Cult Temple?
>>
how do i find out whats happening to my stats to make them just randomly drop (and by quite a bit sometimes)

went through lethice's stronghold last night and fought marae for devine armor....but then realized this morning that at some point dureing that i lost like 5 speed, like 10 toughness, and over 40 strength
>>
>>7362038
are you playing Revamp or 8ch's Revamp?
>>
>>7361127
You can buy the skirt from Tel'Arde, if you start the game as Galatea, you start with that, the Virgin Warrior armor, and a bottle of bimbo liquor, an easy way to get more is to save a bottle for the cat girl at the tel'arde bar and get her to go to the bazaar. There, you can get infinite bimbo champagne, which the incubus that appears in the deep forest cave after clearing it can convert to liquor if you give him 5 bottles
>>
>>7361484
Helia's first pregnancy is a scripted thing, after that, I believe it's normal virility based chance
>>
is there any specific reason giving birth to Taoth doesnt count as a birth in stats?
>>
>>7362275
urta's quest was one of the later additions to the game so fen probably didn't bother fleshing it out. same thing with newgameplus not working after defeating lethice.
>>
>>7351990
Guys, this doesn't make sense to me. Why would you make a map of a plane where you can only travel to places than you can only revisit based off of your memory of the location? Is it to make it easier to remember?
>>
>>7363485
gameplay and story segregation, anon
>>
>>7363485
if you cant remember it helps, its not that you can "only" get there through memory (otherwise how would you get there in the first place) its that trying to go somewhere you remember the magic takes you there, but say you forget the place...w.ell then the map is still useful or say you need to go somewhere specific youve never been, a map helps there as well (example being zetaz's map which points you to lethice's stronghold)

>>7363439
what about NG+ doesnt work? seems to work fine for me and im getting ready for NG+++ (for fucks sakes i should not have waited until NG++ to get the damn divine bark armor)
>>
Haven't play for a while, how do you get multiple dicks again?
>>
speaking of ascension i have a question: the wiki states for the tolerance " Increases corruption tolerance by 5 and reduces corruption requirement for certain scenes by 5 per rank." does this mean that i can do corruption only things without being corruption (specifically the corruption related submission stuff for katherine) i assume i cant be evile but there are certain things i would enjoy but need high corruption like say the phylla incest orgy in which the smutosaur wiki states "During the male orgy scene, the hero will at a certain point give a speech to his offspring whilst they are having sex with Phylla. This speech is very similar to the speech Aragorn gives in J. R. R. Tolkien´s "The return of the King" before the battle at the black gate." and i NEED to see that but it required 80 corruption....will tolerence let me do things like that or is it only minor scenes i can do (would love to be able to be a holy breaker of will and hopes)

at the very least if its only certain scenes is there a list of scenes online so i know what i can/cant do?
>>
>>7363599
i usually just cheese it with double canine peppers then make them human (or keep them dog or change them to whatever) i dont know a legit way but if you just want two that helps
>>
>>7363599
>>7363602
Drinking a shitton of Incubi Draft is usually the most effective way, not sure if it's the same with the Purified Draft though
>>
>>7352004

The Oni.

The sunbathing sharkgirl and sphinx to a lesser extent. They comment on your size, but don't continue and enjoy the size.
>>
What is marrying slave Ceraph supposed to do? From the text is looks like it adds chastity play but doesn't actually effect anything as you can still have sex unhindered. All it seems to do is replace all her standard sex options with place holder text.
>>
how do i start the marble purification process if shes already my lover, was i supposed to take the addiction route for it because ive taked withdrawal route and now she wont let me start it even though ive got all 3 versions of labova and she fully probova'd
>>
>>7363600
As far as I can tell, what it does for the corruption requirements is prevent GOOD characters from caring about your corruption at all. Walk in to Tel'adre at 100 corruption with just a comment. Have Pure Amily and Jojo, but bring home slave Vapula and Ceraph with no fight.

Certain scenes still seem to care about the corruption level though. For instance, in my evil bastard NG+, I can't find Amily in the Ruins. She runs away, because Im at like, 92 corruption. Jojo comments on my corruption, but he's peachy with joining (Gotta get those perks first before raping him and turning him into tentacle Joy!). And rapey sex scenes like with the Naga and Dullahan still needed high corruption too. I am NOT seeing the goody-two-shoes sex scenes right now, just the ebils. Also, it took A LOT of succubi & incubi drinks to get this corrupted with 20 ranks in Ascention: Corruption Tolerance.
>>
>>7363940
I'll go through the code and try to patch some holes in the corruption tolerance thing.
>>
>>7363527
>what about NG+ doesnt work?
you can't actually start one after defeating lethice in the vanilla version. thought it was the same thing with revamp
>>
>>7363962
vanilla version doesn't have NG+ at all
>>
>>7363850
it's mostly placeholder, sadly, because the author seems to have given up on modding.
>>
>>7364044
I only played vanilla and ng+ is very much a thing.
>>
>>7358026
>>7358345

both of these things sadly do not work, it still creates 'dead' files on save to file

tried IE, chrome and FF
>>
>>7364206
but it isn't the "ascension" kind, right? You just restart with your previous character.
>>
File: 1389826370981.jpg (88KB, 734x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1389826370981.jpg
88KB, 734x1023px
Is there any way to permanently turn Kiha into a herm? Or at least some unfinished google doc could read with such content?
>>
>>7364280
Yes, vanilla has no ascension thing.
>>
how do i trigger the backroom scene for katherine? it seems to just randomly pop up when i have no use for it but when i need to it doesnt want to....is there something im doing wrong?
>>
>>7364466

You have to be aroused (35+) and get her drunk I think. May also depend on submissiveness.
>>
>>7364547
i made my lust permanently 40 (though when trying i often spar beforehand and make my lust 90+) and her submissiveness is at 6 already its for a l ittle bit it was happening once a day at 13:00 but i cant get it to do it anymore
>>
File: AF-236256-Tamani_Dakimakura.jpg (598KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AF-236256-Tamani_Dakimakura.jpg
598KB, 800x1200px
>>
>>7351990
Anyone have a link to the loli version of CoC?
>>
>>7365259
check 8ch
>>
>>7352004
Isabella also comments on your size
>>
>>7365212
Irresistible when you imagine her without the ugly body piercings she actually has in the game, isn't she? Hips and ass are probably thinner in the art, too.
>>
>>7360634
I think it depends on who you bring in after that. Stones seem to mostly have to do with having the ant princess as a mate. You can collect them like the other materials after you impregnate her.
>>
Quick question about ascension from someone who hasn't beaten the game yet:Does it count children you've had before that point?
>>
>>7365485
yeah i think you get ascension points something along the lines of the total number of children you have amongst named NPCs squared (so get phylla as early as possible)
>>
>>7365485
yes, it does.

I think the number of points you get from phylla's children is the square root of children instead of the full amount, to account for the fact she births so fucking many of them at once.
>>
>>7364237
I use the debug (standalone) Flash player.
https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
>>
>>7352433
As far as I'm aware of no, from what I understand the original creator is being titanic anal about people modifying content he made.

Something about not wanting incest despite it being in the game?

IDK, but until the original creator (what ever his/her name is) learns to relax, I doubt there will be any new Hellspawn content

As for the second question, I know that 1.5 is being worked on/planned.
>>
you know what CoC desperately needs?
a party system
i start playing with an idea in mind of what kind of transformation i wanna run, and then halfway through my boner tells that this would be way cooler, so you farm all the items to reverse teh first transformation only to come up with yet another idea
let me have a party of maybe 2 to 3 people. is that so much to ask for?
>>
>>7364303
seconding this, damn that pic is hot
>>
Has there been made any updates for bimbo Kent, like being able to invite her to corrupted farm or something?
>>
>>7365485
>>7365742
>>7365898

var performancePoints:int = 0;
//Companions
performancePoints += companionsCount();
//Dungeons
if (kGAMECLASS.dungeons.checkFactoryClear()) performancePoints++;
if (kGAMECLASS.dungeons.checkDeepCaveClear()) performancePoints++;
if (kGAMECLASS.dungeons.checkLethiceStrongholdClear()) performancePoints++;
if (kGAMECLASS.dungeons.checkSandCaveClear()) performancePoints++;
if (kGAMECLASS.dungeons.checkPhoenixTowerClear()) performancePoints += 2;
//Quests
if (flags[kFLAGS.MARBLE_PURIFIED] > 0) performancePoints += 2;
if (flags[kFLAGS.MINERVA_PURIFICATION_PROGRESS] >= 10) performancePoints += 2;
if (flags[kFLAGS.URTA_QUEST_STATUS] > 0) performancePoints += 2;
if (player.findPerk(PerkLib.Enlightened) >= 0) performancePoints += 1;
if (flags[kFLAGS.CORRUPTED_MARAE_KILLED] > 0 || flags[kFLAGS.PURE_MARAE_ENDGAME] >= 2) performancePoints += 1;
//Children
performancePoints += Math.sqrt(totalChildrenForAscension());
//Sum up ascension perk points!
player.ascensionPerkPoints += performancePoints;
>>
>>7365485
>>7365742
>>7365898
>>7366242

private function totalChildrenForAscension():int { //Sorted alphabetically
var amount:int = 0;
amount += flags[kFLAGS.AMILY_BIRTH_TOTAL] + flags[kFLAGS.PC_TIMES_BIRTHED_AMILYKIDS]; //Amily
amount += flags[kFLAGS.BEHEMOTH_CHILDREN]; //Behemoth
amount += flags[kFLAGS.BENOIT_EGGS] + flags[kFLAGS.FEMOIT_EGGS_LAID]; //Benoit(e)
amount += flags[kFLAGS.COTTON_KID_COUNT]; //Cotton
amount += flags[kFLAGS.EDRYN_NUMBER_OF_KIDS]; //Edryn
amount += emberScene.emberChildren(); //Ember
amount += isabellaScene.totalIsabellaChildren(); //Isabella
amount += izmaScene.totalIzmaChildren(); //Izma
amount += joyScene.getTotalLitters(); //Jojo/Joy
amount += flags[kFLAGS.KELLY_KIDS]; //Kelly
amount += kihaFollower.totalKihaChildren(); //Kiha
amount += flags[kFLAGS.LOPPE_KIDS]; //Loppe
amount += flags[kFLAGS.LYNNETTE_BABY_COUNT]; //Lynnette
amount += flags[kFLAGS.MARBLE_KIDS]; //Marble
amount += flags[kFLAGS.MINERVA_CHILDREN]; //Minerva
amount += flags[kFLAGS.SHEILA_JOEYS] + flags[kFLAGS.SHEILA_IMPS]; //Sheila
amount += sophieBimbo.sophieChildren(); //Sophie
amount += (flags[kFLAGS.TAMANI_NUMBER_OF_DAUGHTERS] / 4); //Tamani
amount += urtaPregs.urtaKids(); //Urta
return amount;
}

note how the function above ignores the flag ANT_KIDS completely
phylla doesn't matter
>>
>>7361127
Bro brew is sold at Owca
>>
>>7363599
Double canine pepper, followed by ectoplasm.
>>
>>7366262
that fucking bitch what the fuck good is she then?and i was so hoping to get points off her kids goddammit
>>
>>7366262
interesting, thanks for clearing that up.
>>
My one request is that there be some sort of hyperpreg thing, in the same way that in TiTs if your fertility stats are high enough you can get pregnant with nonuplets, and that this affect gameplay somehow. Otherwise excellent mod.
>>
>>7366189
This. It's especially bad considering the amount of NPCs that would jump at the chance to help you fight demons. Imagine if you could take Kiha with you to the demon queen's fortress.
>>
It's been a long while since I've played CoC, I loved the new updates the revamp mod added as well.

Anyone got a good idea for a challenge run? Thinking of doing another playthrough.
>>
File: 1365832450081.gif (513KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1365832450081.gif
513KB, 500x330px
Does anyone have that comic of the very beginning of CoC with the Imp and the Champion?
>>
so whats with the imps skulls? am i not the only one placing them because i swear ive only added like maybe 35 but ive got over 70 on the walls....do the just add up over time or is it some glitch
>>
>>7366601
I think companions can gather them too.
>>
>>7366584
This one?
https://exhentai.org/g/1035517/d86f7c751e/
>>
File: 232686.jpg (527KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
232686.jpg
527KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>7366801
>tfw no matter how many times I follow multiple tutorials I still always get sad panda
I gave up, I have no idea why it just won't work.
>>
>>7366892
have you tried just using the exhentai easy addon/extension? no tutorial needed, just install and go
>>
>>7366941
not that anon, but that has never worked for me. I use my account, but i do so tire of typing in the info all the god damn time.
>>
If I have double dicks,

Can I have a gigantic one and a small one?
>>
>>7367071
yeah. TFs usually prioritize the first cock, for starters. And I think you can apply reducto and groplus individually.

If you have the 8ch mod, Lumi has a machine that allows you to edit each cock you have in specific ways.
>>
>>7367079
can someone link the 8ch mod?
>>
>>7367107

>>7355489

grab the earliest release.
>>
>>7366892
>https://exhentai.org/g/1035517/d86f7c751e/
Just...
https://e-hentai.org/g/1035517/d86f7c751e/
>>
>>7351990
Any save editors specifically for this, or are you stuck using one of the ones for CoC or worse Minerva editing?
>>
so theres a watersports option under the fetishes...where are the watersports scenes?
>>
Please tell me someone is working on Gargoyle content.
>>
>>7368045
I'm sorry anon, no one cares about the Gargoyle
>>
When I try to open the .swf through Chrome it just prompts me to download it again. What do?
>>
>>7368078
I care [spoiler];_:[/spoiler]
>>
>>7368099
Go in the chrome options and enable running flash.
Or change to a browser that doesn't push its politics on you.
>>
>>7368116
>Push its politics on you

Hwat?
>>
>>7368117
Don't try thinking too hard and just keep chugging that kool-aid.
>>
File: 1472246256729.png (235KB, 608x693px) Image search: [Google]
1472246256729.png
235KB, 608x693px
>>7368116
just use adobe flash projector, senpai
>>
>>7367868
i'd like to know this too. what watersports content is there now, is there any new content being actively worked?
>>
>>7368287
i actually literally just found one and its literally just you and behemoth pissing into a bucket
>>
>>7367244
If that's what the exhentai link is, then no that's not what I was talking about. The one I remember is a drawn comic and it's only like 5 pages.
>>
8ch mod has an achievement for an "accursed manor" dungeon. where is that? i cant seem to fing anything online
>>
>>7368534
meet the dullahan in the deepwoods at 19:00 or 20:00.

Don't be rude to her after your encounter with her.

Spar with her 5 times and win.

Talk to her on another day.
>>
>>7368289
there's got to be more to it, right?
>>
>>7365955
>As far as I'm aware of no, from what I understand the original creator is being titanic anal about people modifying content he made.
Who the fuck cares? It's a community mod for a fucking porn game.

What's he gonna do? Sue you?
>>
>>7368909
What they're saying is good luck getting it onto anything that is considered an official Kitteh mod and stop going on the messageboard for it's wiki after you do it because the guy will give you a bunch of shit and try to make you miserable on there.
>>
>>7368909
IIRC its Savin. And he's a moderator on the horsecock forum so I wouldn't put it past him to just ban the mod for it.

Luckily nobody else gives a shit, so the stuff that he won't allow may still be implemented eventually in the 8ch mod.
>>
What I'd like to see:One more, not tiny as shit, part where an interaction with a goblin daughter isn't just:
>Incest:Yes or resist?
Yes, I know what goblins are supposed to be, but can't there at least be something like they agree to no incest then try to seduce your friends or other npcs?
>>
Literally all I want is more dedicking content.

Let me purify the land of dicks and make a huge dyke army, pls.
>>
>>7368901
nope, he pulls out a bucket, you both start pissin in it, you finish first (bucket's half full) and go to leave, he tells you to stay, then fills bucket to the brim
>>
>>7368901
ftr heres the actual event (>>7369078 here)

You want to do some watersports with me? Of course,” the behemoth chuckles, “just follow me to my tent.”

You follow the behemoth all the way to his tent and he gestures for you to enter and you enter along with him.

The behemoth grabs the bucket nearby and says, “Let’s get started.” He moves his loincloth aside and lowers the bucket so his cock goes over the rim, pointing towards the inside of the bucket. Stream of urine flows from his cock into the bucket.

You join him in filling the bucket with warm yellow liquid. You aim your cock into the bucket and let out a pressure as your urine mingles with the behemoth’s.

“I love you,” the behemoth says with a smile. You smile back at him and you eventually finish peeing. The behemoth is still peeing and the bucket is more than halfway full with mixed urine.

“Don’t go yet!” he chuckles. You watch as the bucket is being filled nearly to the brim with urine. Fortunately, the urine stream does get thinner and stops as the behemoth finishes peeing. He sets the urine-filled bucket down, walks over to you and gives your tits a good caress.

The behemoth gives you a lingering kiss on your lips before you make your way back to camp.

but im a herm so ill get rid of my cock and see what changes
>>
>>7368287
The only scene I've ever found personally was losing to one of the random fire harpies encounters that appear after you do the phoenix tower dungeon. And it didn't seem to activate every time either.
>>
File: 1491665229710.jpg (165KB, 1440x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1491665229710.jpg
165KB, 1440x1518px
>>7369088 here

"You join him in filling the bucket with warm yellow liquid. You move over the bucket and let out the pressure as your urine mingles with the behemoth’s." is literally the only change

what a fucking dissapointment
>>
File: 1464560377890.jpg (5KB, 250x154px) Image search: [Google]
1464560377890.jpg
5KB, 250x154px
>>7369088
jesus even a height-dependent golden shower would have been more impressive
>>
File: 1492398527170.jpg (30KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
1492398527170.jpg
30KB, 383x383px
>>7369140
i fucking know right? instead we get "hey lets piss in a bucket, thats sure using piss in a sexual way"
>>
>>7369159
>bucket
>sexual way
scenewriter read homosuck
>>
for some reason my virility has dropped from like 60+ to 10, how the fuck do i bring it back up again without also affecting my fertility (seriously i dont even know how i got them both so high in the first place, my fertility was over 100)
>>
Actual serious discussion:

What will it take to get Excellia once and for all into the game. On a level that rivals amount of content similar to eg. Urta
>>
>>7369210
Maybe a small investment of half the entire amount money this cunt has thrown around to buy the literal hundreds of commissions of his shit OC.
>>
>>7369188
Can't you just nullify fertility with the brown pill?
>>
Am I alone in being unable to tell any differences between vanilla and modded? Only thing I can notice is the pre-portal village.
>>
>>7369325
i dont want to nullify my fertility i want to get them both back up, my 100+fertility is now only 24 and even after going to the cum witch for a virility blessing its still only 11 (fucking bitch only raised it by 1)
>>
>>7369421
modded has helspawn sex, a new dungeon, and more than just behemoth in volcanic crag so theres those (those are the 8ch mod tho)
>>
>>7369616
guess I was expecting something else, so when are the equips and transformative items going to be added so I can make a Valkyrie?
>>
>>7369210
>>7369275

A competent writer who can figure out how to add her in to NG+ and someone to code it into the CoC mod.

Those are the only limiting factors that I know of.
>>
How do you find the Glacial Rift?
>>
>>7369852
Be a high level and spam explore.
By the way, how do you get rid of vagoos? I can't seem to fine an item to do that.
>>
>so many defences against the imp base-rape scene
>i've never gotten it

Man, all I want is a gangbang. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>7368920
does the 4+4chan mod have Hellspawn stuff in it?
>>
File: 1360645134076.png (492KB, 1200x1934px) Image search: [Google]
1360645134076.png
492KB, 1200x1934px
>>7369908
Try using incubus draft or a blue egg.
>>
>>7358790
So what type of frame work was used for this? it looks like a regular windows form
>>
>>7369987
Some, yeah.
>>
>>7370046
Oh sick any sex scenes?
>>
>>7370073
that's what I mean by "some".
>>
Hmm, so Jojo didn't leave after I made Vapula into a slave, even though the wikis say he does. Is this new? Or was it something else I did? I read he leaves if you allow the seed from Marae to grow fully so I destroyed it. Was there also a way to keep both in this case too? I assume there's no way to recover the seed.
>>
>>7370181
as far as I know, Amily is the one that throws a shit fit if you bring Vapula in.
>>
>>7370139
Thanks!
>>
>>7370214
oh, and Jojo does indeed leave if Holli grows. He gives zero shits if Holli is there when he's been bimbofied, though.
>>
>>7370181
>Or was it something else I did?
If you have high int and not near maxed corruption you can keep both.

>Was there also a way to keep both in this case too?
Not really. If you've turned him into a girl or corrupted him he won't care, but I don't think you can otherwise have both at the same time. You could have let the seed grow all the way and then killed it and he'd come back (possibly only if you've never had sex with it?) if you wanted to see the most content.
>>
File: 186815.jpg (599KB, 506x1080px) Image search: [Google]
186815.jpg
599KB, 506x1080px
>>7370181
did you ascend? what is your tolerance?
>>
>>7352004
The cowgirl gives you oral and compliments on how your small penis looks like a perfect fit for a girl.
>>
I don't understand why this won't run in chrome anymore. Whenever I click the file it just downloads it all over again.
>>
>>7370885
Nevermind. Chrome had disabled it and hid the fuckin plugins apparently.
>>
>>7369614
Don't know what to tell you besides the Fertite Ring.
>>
File: Untitled.png (96KB, 518x135px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
96KB, 518x135px
Did one of the mods add knotted horsecocks?
>>
>>7371500
maybe not added knotted horsecocks specifically but instead made it to where changing your cock doesnt remove the knot?

>>7371370
I have both the ring and the piercing im just wondering if there are any items i can chug for virility boosts (preferably permanent ones)
>>
File: CQRqlBnUcAAwaNw.jpg large.jpg (65KB, 584x700px) Image search: [Google]
CQRqlBnUcAAwaNw.jpg large.jpg
65KB, 584x700px
>>7351990
Can you do anything else with petrified Imps? Are there female imps? Can you petrify anyone else?
>>
>>7357822
>You miss out on a lot of content otherwise.

Meh, It amuses me to play it ironically. End up with things like being in a monogamous relationship with a female not from giving a shit about her, but because she's the only character you don't have one problem with or another and playing most of it like a normal rpg while seeing what you can avoid with a fair amount of what the programmers want you to do and run into.
>>
>>7371884
I doubt it. You can always just fuck the gargoyle and not activate her until near the end of the game.
>>
>>7371978
>near end of the game

what exactly do you mean by that? there's literally 4 parts to the main storyline and its like less than 1% of the game (seriously this shit is like a miniature sexy text-based skyrim)

>when i can literally ascend, then just beat the main game within 5 minutes but it takes an hour at least just to get kiha
>>
>>7372023
Whatever you consider later in the game was my point.
>>
What's the best image pack?

Is it possible to have 3 cocks?
>>
>>7372847
the max is 10, IIRC.
>>
Is Marble's hammer any good? I started a new game and scared her off early but never bothered to actually get the item.
>>
>>7372891
it's pretty meh. Doesn't even have the stun effect the other warhammer has.
>>
Only ever played on Fenoxo's site, before he was shown to be such a tremendous faggot with his shillhell.

Really wanted the parasites to be developed more, and always wanted to see you able to spread the worms around with your fuckbuddies and mindcontrol them as the "origin host" of sorts. I assume no work has been done by Fenoxo on the game since?

(Also, I wish the black slime would spread around too, for that sweet corruption of friends stuff.)
>>
>>7372909
not much on the worms yet iirc, but keep checking back with one of the revamps (probably the 8ch version) if you're looking for that sort of stuff
>>
Any giantess scenes? Or foot scenes? Or both at same time?
>>
>>7372994
There's a giant turtle?girl in the lake, iirc.
>>
File: AF_Marble.jpg (218KB, 1200x961px) Image search: [Google]
AF_Marble.jpg
218KB, 1200x961px
>>
>>7372909
There are two other parasites in the 8ch version, but they have fairly minor impact on gameplay.
>>
I need to be sure:Do basilisk eyes give you an attack option or is it an automatic "chance of working" aspect as you fight?
>>
>>7369908
So these revamp places, like Glacial Rift and Volcanic Crag you just find them by spamming Explore at a high level? What level though?
>>
File: AF_fanart_succu.png (631KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
AF_fanart_succu.png
631KB, 1000x800px
>>7373950
check wiki
>>
bugfix build was released
also vanilla+
>>
>>7374363
It doesn't have the information about what the level requirement is.
>>
>>7357841
I've worn the skirt for a long time (gotten "bimbo score" to near 100) and never gotten the Bimbo Brains perk, even after editing my save file to put my int at 15. I'm thinking that it's bugged at the moment, but all I have to go off of is my own experience.

I like the idea of the slow transformation, but it's sooooo slow and not every event will actually change you. Hell, it barely ever lowers you intellect, which is kind of a big aspect of being a bimbo. I think it needs a bit of tweaking.
>>
>>7374931
If you're tired of your character getting raped or fucked up all the time, you shouldn't be in a hurry for more high-level areas. Just grind in "the Wasteland" until they come. I still haven't gone to the rift. I'll fight Izumi before I trust the level suggestions in total again for one that high.
>>
>>7375151
Honestly, it's more dependent on stats anyways. I remember deciding to stay level one for a while, since it stops enemies from appearing in the lake, and makes it easier to grind for various things. So I ended up futzing around in the mountains as a level one with high stats, and not doing terribly.
>>
>>7351990
>make a shota
>all the big girls coment i'm cute and still a kid
>the cowgirls can become lovers but not "mothers"

i'm fucking surprised no one tried to create such route. they said that soft vore is okay so i dunno,rebirth the MC to become a minotaur or something.
>>
>>7375030
As far as I'm aware of, the only way to get the 'Bimbo Brains' perk is to down a bottle of 'Bimbo Liqueur"
>>
>>7375030
It's not bugged, it IS meant to be that slow
I'm fairly certain the score goes up to a maximum of 200 (no, it doesn't make any sense to me either) and it VERY slowly goes up the less intellect/more corruption/higher libido/more femininity you have. If you reach maximum lust the champion will automatically start a lengthy masturbation scene that might cause a substantial progress through the TF, although it'll still take an incredibly large amount of time for you to become a complete bimbo
>>7375470
You do actually get both perks when wearing the skirt
You'll receive Bimbo Brains at about 140-160 bimbo score (I'm not sure which specific level it occurs on), and Bimbo Body as the TF is finished
>>
>>7351990
Neat.
>>
>>7375297
What tracks your shota/loli score anyway, just height, or other body dimensions and proportions?
>>
>>7375530
i think you are considered a shota based on your height.
too small to be a adult midget,so they are considered "kids".
>>
Is there a way to transfer an old save to the new mod? I get a "UNSUPPORTEDThis is a save file that has been created in a modified version of CoC." when I try to load the file.
>>
>>7375585
I don't know, using a save editor on kitteh6660's revamp and setting height to first under 5' then under 4' but the appearance description never calls my champion a shota or loli
>>
>>7375794
ah i think i'm using another coc mod
http://stuffed.argonia-station.com/coc.html
>>
>>
>>7375794
kitteh6660's official mod doesn't have kids as a player character type. It's some other mods that have that.
>>
File: 271135.jpg (426KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
271135.jpg
426KB, 600x849px
>>
this seems like a good place to ask, i just started NG+ and i leveled up 3 times and now the only buttons available to me are Stats, Perks, Appearance, Inventory and Masturbate, but when i try to masturbate it tells me i need to find my way back to camp, what do?
>>
Is there a character viewer for this version??
>>
>>7378971
No?
Is there even a character viewer for the regular version?
That shit was so outdated that it was eventually pulled off the site. I don't even think any traces of it still exist.
>>
Is there a list of events where your character's multiple penis' are acknowledged and are the focus?
>>
>>7378952
i tried playing from my last save and the same thing happened, is this a glitch or something?

could someone also please clarify the difference between a NG and NG+
>>
How many NPCs actually acknowledge Champion's virginity (if he/she has any)
i know only 2, 1 being a satyr and the second being the futa bunny girl Loppe
>>
So, what's up with Helia's Anal Trainning?

It only happens twice?
>>
>>7377383
I found it, so what scenes change now? None?
>>
File: ajishio.jpg (1MB, 1275x1800px) Image search: [Google]
ajishio.jpg
1MB, 1275x1800px
>>
page ten bump
>>
>>7378980
There's the one on 4plebs, but keep in mind it's really bad.

>Go full dragon-morph
>Only shows the horns on a human character

>Have goblin ears and skin
>Acknowledges nothing
>>
>>7368116
>>7368117
> thinking politics is anything to do with being overzealous in removing support for near-obsolete browser technologies.
This is why Trump won.
>>
>>7380171
marble will call you cute and breastfeed you on her lap.
isabelle do that too but the MC cuddle like a baby.
i think there is more changed scenes.
>>
>>7366892
Oh for fuck sake.
1) go to E-Hentai.org
2) Sign up for hentai verse.
3a)Your settings should be "Don't remember anything/delete cookies/etc" anyways, but if they are not, delete those, then-
3b) Close out all firefox
4) Open firefox, go to G-hentai
5) Log in to Hentai Verse (Should open a new window?)
6) exhentai.org is now accessable thanks to being logged into hentai verse. Leave H-verse window open, it keeps you logged in.
>>
This added anything to Kelt?
>>
File: Adjatha-234200-Hot_Blooded.png (341KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Adjatha-234200-Hot_Blooded.png
341KB, 1000x1000px
>>
Things I like about this version:

Basilisk eyes;I'm going to need more transformations that are beneficial in combat for when I lose patience with slow-grinding and go to Lethice's Stronghold at a lower level than I think is safe.

Lynnette's children counting toward ascension points;Suddenly a number of children count is relevant to me!
>>
So I downloaded the latest release from here
I downloaded .swf file.
What shoul I open it with?
Google tells me Adobe Flash but when I try to install it installs it in the fucking browser.
How do I play it not in the browser?
>>
>>7386722
You shouldn't be here, kiddo. Now go tell your mommy you've been naughty.
>>
What should I get to increase only dick and balls size?
>>
File: 1447518620535.jpg (76KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1447518620535.jpg
76KB, 752x1063px
Is there an actual good image pack?
>>
>>7358819
This. For a game about transformation I'm surprised by how little character height is acknowledged...
>>
>>7386882
Gro+
>>
I wish there were more bad ends for girl heroines, like choking to death on minotaur Cock
>>
>>7376253
I tried downloading this mod, could be interesting but it doesn't allow masturbation so I'm stuck at the campsite. Any way out of this?
>>
>>7387803
If you're capable of cycling to 19:00 with rest, Watch sunset. I assume you're asking because you don't have Jojo or any pure spring water yet.
>>
What is the best way to get corrupted without being raped?
Don't want to lose anal virginity.
>>
How to increase dick thickness?
>>
>Demon Sheila
MY DICK
MY HEART

Why can't I bring her to the campsite and fucking marry her?
>>
anyone else got an issue with the prison eventually leading to a blank page with no choices other than starting a new game?
>>
>>7388449
Chug non-purified demon stuff.
>>
Is it possible for Demon Sheila to grow a dick?
>>
>>7388449

The salon has an imp you can blow to gain corruption at 1-2 points at a time. Just blow and leave if you don't need any hair options.

>>7388559

Same thing happens to me. It is apparently a known issue that they have not been able to find the cause of.
>>
Are there any bee ovipositor scenes other than Sandwitch, Lamia and Slime?
>>
can I get this on an Android tablet and if so how?
>>
>>7388449
>>7388564
>>7388933

Using Vala instead of curing her and using the Cerrelian potion daily don't hurt, either.
>>
>>7389898
Note that the cerulean potion has a maximum number of uses before hitting a bad end if you go futa.
>>
>>7389969
Oh, what are the limitations on Vala?
>>
>>7353456
Xia adds a lot more combat options based on transformations.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.