[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You and your fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 4418328wip23.png (1MB, 920x715px) Image search: [Google]
4418328wip23.png
1MB, 920x715px
We're all into weird shit on this board, but how many like it being applied to themselves?

Like someone who might like a certain kind of monster girl, but also has a thing for being that monster themselves.
>>
Depends on the fetish really.

I like animal tf and I would not want to be transformed at all.

But I also like slime girls, and would definitely like to be one.
>>
>>7328099
be a slime in general or slime girl?
>>
>>7328277

slime girl.
>>
Big fan of dullahan girls or basically detached heads. Then a few years ago I realized a big part of my fetish would to be headless or bodiless myself. Doesn't have to be sexual at all, just being seperated
>>
>>7328077
i mean i could be fine being transformed into a futa demon....for one night....
>>
Basically everything I like goes both ways
I'd like to castrate a cute boy but I wouldn't mind getting it done to me either
I like transforming others and like it done to me
et cetera
>>
>>7328077
I have an inflation fetish, and I already inflate myself with an air pump
tfw will never be a blueberry
>>
>>7328385
I mean, you can closer to that than one can to being headless
>>
>>7328386
It's not that hard to be headless. You need some help, anon-kun?
>>
>>7328388
To be living and headless is a little challenging
>>
>>7328398
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37420905/the-surgeon-who-wants-to-perform-a-head-transplant-by-2017
soon

now we just need science to inflate your entire body to "cleanse" it
>>
>>7328406
Head transplant, but how far are we til just being separated?

I've accepted this will never happen. Too many weird things with it
>>
>>7328416
At least we'll always have our fantasies for impossible situations
>>
>>7328077
I absolutely hate my fetishes so I'd hate them to be applied to me.
>>
>>7328417
unfortunately they won't measure up to actually being able to remove it
>>
>>7328420
Want to talk about it anon-kun?

>>7328431
True but still. I like erp as an outlet for impossible fetishes
>>
File: ModeSeven.png (273KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
ModeSeven.png
273KB, 500x595px
>>7328077

I don't know if it's a fetish exactly. But the idea of merging or being part of a gestalt has always fascinated me. I don't particularly like things that involve total personality death, but a gradual blending and mixing of two or more minds is amazing. So probably pretty open to it, all things considered.
>>
Best part of the headless bit would be losing my head to an already headless woman with some sort of magic sword
>>
TRAPS ARE FOR GAY FAGS!
>>
File: 1488846408661.png (411KB, 693x492px) Image search: [Google]
1488846408661.png
411KB, 693x492px
I'm a switch with pretty much every fetish I have lol.
>into both maledom and femdom
>into monsterboys, but wanna be a monstergirl too
>androgyny
>wanna be both the tiny and the giant when it comes to size stuff
>with vore, started out as being exclusively prey, used to get really squicked out over the thought of being pred, but this past year it's totally been growing on me

My craving depends on my mood (and/or what kinda shit I've being dealing with irl at the time) but I would say I'm about 60% sub and 40% dom.
>>
Driders really rev my motor, a giant spider woman with a vagina, cock, and ovipostor, what's not to love?
Slime girls are sexy and all, but the idea of a living, growing egg being implanted inside you seems so much more attractive.
>>
File: 034a8e158436ce826b777b342a3a95fd.jpg (327KB, 1183x1400px) Image search: [Google]
034a8e158436ce826b777b342a3a95fd.jpg
327KB, 1183x1400px
I honestly can barely imagine myself as anything but who I am currently. I fail at the task even as a thought experiment. I see 90% of my fetishes as something to rub myself to in front of my computer. Nothing else. The last 10% is just anal.

Hell, the closest I could ever imagine to filling the primary role of a fetish of mine is to lower my fat percentage, take hormones, and avoid trying too hard to trap it. The best outcome possible would be like a flat chested, 6-foot tall Pic related.
>>
>>7328077
wish I was a futanari with a futanari gf

both constantly alternating between sub and dom
>>
>>7328077
>Main fetishes are giant, dominant (potentially monster-) boys or girls
When I enjoy a pic about one, it's always because I want to be (or look like, or turn into) them and fuck regular people.
Seems like the opposite fantasy is more common, but I couldn't care less about it.
>>
>>7328557
For what it's worth, I'd hit that like the fist of an angry God. So hard that whoever pulled me out of her ass would be crowned King of England.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
I want to trap, and I think I can with a little work. My gf says she's okay with it, but... I get the feeling she isn't.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.