[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4Chan plays: Corruption Of Champions!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: Coc.png (53KB, 633x394px) Image search: [Google]
Coc.png
53KB, 633x394px
Hello everyone! Fun fact: /qst/ won't let you run erotic quests.
So because of that, I turn to you /d/!

I ran this quest a while ago, but gave it up mainly because of problems due to the mod we played the game with. Today, we will be playing the un-modded version of Corruption Of Champions.
If you want to play the game by yourself, you should be able to find it at https://www.fenoxo.com/
I very much look forward to seeing what horrible things you people do to and with our character.

For anyone unfamiliar with /qst/ the basic idea is that I write (or in this case copy-paste...) part of a story, and you all post what you think our character should do. I then look at the suggestions, and pick the one that the most people voted for, or that I like the most or whatever, and then I put up the next part of the story, having followed whatever you suggested.

So without further ado...
----

You grew up in the small village of Ingnam, a remote village with rich traditions, buried deep in the wilds. Every year for as long as you can remember, your village has chosen a champion to send to the cursed Demon Realm. Legend has it that in years Ingnam has failed to produce a champion, chaos has reigned over the countryside. Children disappear, crops wilt, and disease spreads like wildfire. This year, you have been selected to be the champion.

What is your name?
>>
>>7296747
Hugh Mann.
>>
Character creation takes a bit, so for now I'm more or less going to go with the first suggestion for now.
----

Your name is Hugh Mann.
Are you a man or a woman?
>>
>>7296747
Hugh Mongus
>>
>>7296761
woman
>>
You are a woman. Your upbringing has provided you an advantage in speed and intellect.

What type of build do you have?

Slender
Average
Curvy
Tomboyish
>>
>>7296766
average
>>
>>7296766
tomboyish
>>
You have an average build.
What is your complexion?

Light
Olive
Dark
Ebony
>>
>>7296778
ebony
>>
You selected a ebony complexion.
What color is your hair?

Blonde
Brown
Black
Red
Grey
White
Auburn
>>
>>7296785
white
>>
>>7296785
white
>>
You have shoulder-length, white hair. Every person is born with a gift. What’s yours?

Strength
Toughness
Speed
Smarts
Libedo
Touch
Big Breasts
Big Clit
Fertile
Wet Vagina
>>
Speed
>>
>>7296793
smarts
>>
Are you very quick? (+5 Speed)

Speed makes it easier to escape combat and grapples. It also boosts your chances of evading an enemy attack and successfully catching up to enemies who try to run.

Yes
No
>>
>>7296799
no
>>
>>7296799
yes
>>
Actually, letting people revise answers seems like it will slow things down a lot.
Let's just go with yes.

Before you became a champion, you had other plans for your life. What were you doing before?

Alchemy
Fighting
Healing
Religion
Schooling
Slacking
Slutting
Smithing
Whoring
>>
>>7296806
slacking
>>
>>7296806
alchemy
>>
>>7296806
>Whoring
>>
You spent a lot of time slacking, avoiding work, and otherwise making a nuisance of yourself. Your efforts at slacking have made you quite adept at resting, and your fatigue comes back 20% faster.

You are prepared for what is to come. Most of the last year has been spent honing your body and mind to prepare for the challenges ahead. You are the Champion of Ingnam. The one who will journey to the demon realm and guarantee the safety of your friends and family, even though you’ll never see them again. You wipe away a tear as you enter the courtyard and see Elder Nomur waiting for you. You are ready.

The walk to the tainted cave is long and silent. Elder Nomur does not speak. There is nothing left to say. The two of you journey in companionable silence. Slowly the black rock of Mount Ilgast looms closer and closer, and the temperature of the air drops. You shiver and glance at the Elder, noticing he doesn’t betray any sign of the cold. Despite his age of nearly 80, he maintains the vigor of a man half his age. You’re glad for his strength, as assisting him across this distance would be draining, and you must save your energy for the trials ahead.

The entrance of the cave gapes open, sharp stalactites hanging over the entrance, giving it the appearance of a monstrous mouth. Elder Nomur stops and nods to you, gesturing for you to proceed alone.

The cave is unusually warm and damp, and your body seems to feel the same way, flushing as you feel a warmth and dampness between your thighs. You were warned of this and press forward, ignoring your body’s growing needs. A glowing purple-pink portal swirls and flares with demonic light along the back wall. Cringing, you press forward, keenly aware that your body seems to be anticipating coming in contact with the tainted magical construct. Closing your eyes, you gather your resolve and leap forwards. Vertigo overwhelms you and you black out...
>>
File: white hair.jpg (187KB, 850x1247px) Image search: [Google]
white hair.jpg
187KB, 850x1247px
>>7296747
is this a shitty thread? yes. Is it new and interesting? also yes.

Lets roll these dice. one condition OP, you have to start posting pictures.
>>
You wake with a splitting headache and a body full of burning desire. A shadow darkens your view momentarily and your training kicks in. You roll to the side across the bare ground and leap to your feet. A surprised looking imp stands a few feet away, holding an empty vial. He’s completely naked, an improbably sized pulsing red cock hanging between his spindly legs. You flush with desire as a wave of lust washes over you, your mind reeling as you fight the urge to chase down his rod and impale yourself on it.

The imp says, “I’m amazed you aren’t already chasing down my cock, human. The last Champion was an eager whore for me by the time she woke up. This lust draft made sure of it.”

The imp shakes the empty vial to emphasize his point. You reel in shock at this revelation - you’ve just entered the demon realm and you’ve already been drugged! You tremble with the aching need in your groin, but resist, righteous anger lending you strength.

In desperation you leap towards the imp, watching with glee as his cocky smile changes to an expression of sheer terror. The smaller creature is no match for your brute strength as you pummel him mercilessly. You pick up the diminutive demon and punt him into the air, frowning grimly as he spreads his wings and begins speeding into the distance.

The imp says, “FOOL! You could have had pleasure unending... but should we ever cross paths again you will regret humiliating me! Remember the name Zetaz, as you’ll soon face the wrath of my master!”

Your pleasure at defeating the demon ebbs as you consider how you’ve already been defiled. You swear to yourself you will find the demon responsible for doing this to you and the other Champions, and destroy him AND his pet imp.
>>
You look around, surveying the hellish landscape as you plot your next move. The portal is a few yards away, nestled between a formation of rocks. It does not seem to exude the arousing influence it had on the other side. The ground and sky are both tinted different shades of red, though the earth beneath your feet feels as normal as any other lifeless patch of dirt. You settle on the idea of making a camp here and fortifying this side of the portal. No demons will ravage your beloved hometown on your watch.

It does not take long to set up your tent and a few simple traps. You’ll need to explore and gather more supplies to fortify it any further. Perhaps you will even manage to track down the demons who have been abducting the other champions!

Your campsite is fairly simple at the moment. Your tent and bedroll are set in front of the rocks that lead to the portal. You have a small fire pit as well. You have a number of traps surrounding your makeshift home, but they are fairly simple and may not do much to deter a demon. The portal shimmers in the background as it always does, looking menacing and reminding you of why you came.

It’s light outside, a good time to explore and forage for supplies with which to fortify your camp.

Strength:15
Toughness:15
Speed:23
Intelligence:17
Libido:15
Sensitivity:15
Corruption:2
HP:95
Lust:40
Fatigue:0
LV:1
EXP:0
Gems:0

Explore
Inventory
Masturbate
Wait
Perks
Appearance

To keep things moving at a quick pace, please select three actions.

>>7296816
Thanks. I think. And sure, I guess I can put pictures, but to keep it simple let's only have them during actual sex scenes okay?
>>
>>7296747
I legitimately almost cried when I finished this game. I've been playing it for so long and to have it end at last...man, it really dug up those feels.
>>
>>7296827
explore
>>
>>7296837
i agree.
>>
Okay. I asked you to select three actions. Perhaps you meant for me to hit explore three times? Please let me know next time.
----

You tentatively step away from your campsite, alert and scanning the ground and sky for danger. You walk for the better part of an hour, marking the rocks you pass for a return trip to your camp. It worries you that the portal has an opening on this side, and it was totally unguarded...

...Wait a second, why is your campsite in front of you? The portal’s glow is clearly visible from inside the tall rock formation. Looking carefully you see your footprints leaving the opposite side of your camp, then disappearing. You look back the way you came and see your markings vanish before your eyes. The implications boggle your mind as you do your best to mull over them. Distance, direction, and geography seem to have little meaning here, yet your campsite remains exactly as you left it. A few things click into place as you realize you found your way back just as you were mentally picturing the portal! Perhaps memory influences travel here, just like time, distance, and speed would in the real world!

This won’t help at all with finding new places, but at least you can get back to camp quickly. You are determined to stay focused the next time you explore and learn how to traverse this gods-forsaken realm.
>>
You walk for quite some time, roaming the hard-packed and pink-tinged earth of the demon-realm. Rust-red rocks speckle the wasteland, as barren and lifeless as anywhere else you’ve been. A cool breeze suddenly brushes against your face, as if gracing you with its presence. You turn towards it and are confronted by the lush foliage of a very old looking forest. You smile as the plants look fairly familiar and non-threatening. Unbidden, you remember your decision to test the properties of this place, and think of your campsite as you walk forward. Reality seems to shift and blur, making you dizzy, but after a few minutes you’re back, and sure you’ll be able to return to the forest with similar speed.

You have discovered the Forest!

Your wanderings take you far and wide across the barren wasteland that surrounds the portal, until the smell of humidity and fresh water alerts you to the nearby lake. With a few quick strides you find a lake so massive the distant shore cannot be seen. Grass and a few sparse trees grow all around it.

You have discovered the Lake!
>>
File: camping_1.jpg (414KB, 1400x1082px) Image search: [Google]
camping_1.jpg
414KB, 1400x1082px
An hour passes...

The sky darkens as a starless night falls. The blood-red moon slowly rises up over the horizon.

Sleep
Mastubate
Inventory
Perks
Appearance
Stats

----
I decided to just install an image pack, so i guess you WILL be getting images outside of sex scenes. Apparently this is your campground.
>>
>>7296863
check inventory
>>
>>7296863
masturbate
>>
Weapon: fists (Attack - 0)
Armor : comfortable clothes (Defense - 0)
You have no usable items.

You sheepishly find some rocks to hide in, where you remove your clothes.

You touch and play with your virgin, moist cunt, sighing as it quickly becomes moist.

You let your hand roam over your pussy-lips, slowly teasing yourself, diving deeper into your folds to arouse and expose your clit. You stroke and tease around the sensitive little pleasure bud, letting your fingers plumb the depths below. Your horny puss is aching for attention and you oblige it, dipping your fingers into the moist honeypot, and jilling yourself vigorously.

Your sex quivers as the pleasure overwhelms you, robbing you of muscle control, your passage rippling and contracting around your fingers.

You sigh softly and drift off into a quick nap, smelling of sex.

Sensitivity:14
lust:0

At this point, the only real option is to sleep, sooo...

You curl up, planning to sleep for eight hours.
You’re as healthy as you can be.

The sky begins to grow brighter as the moon descends over distant mountains, casting a few last ominous shadows before they burn away in the light.
Lust:5

Explore
-Explore normally
-Explore the forest
-Explore the lake
Wait
Perks
Appearance
Stats
>>
-Explore the lake
>>
>>7296890
explore the forest
>>
Your quick walk along the lakeshore feels good. You bet you could cover the same distance even faster next time.
Speed:23
Walking through the woods, you find a damp patch overgrown with corrupted plant-life. Every flower seems warped into a colorful imitation of a female’s genitals, each vine appears throbbing and veiny, and every knot on the nearby trees is capped with a nipple-like protrusion, leaking dark sap. Disgusted by this perversion of nature, you turn away to leave, narrowly avoiding a sudden dripping of thick white fluid from the vines overhead.
Lust:7

Explore
-Explore normally
-Explore the forest
-Explore the lake
Wait
Perks
Appearance
Stats
>>
-Explore the lake
>>
Keep exploreing the lake
>>
>>7296905
explore normally.
mabie we can find someplace new.
>>
Search pocket.
Find phone.
Use phone.
Post pictures on /d/ in thread >>7296747 because OP is a fag.
>>
If we're doing a good play through we should explore the lake
>>
>>7296905
Be likely to be eaten by a grue.
>>
>>7296905
OP, where are you?
>>
>>7296905
Haven't played CoC in awhile, is this the scene where you can be raped by the tentacle vine plant? Because that's what I always do.
>>
>>7296836
There's actually a story?
I just jerk off to scenes and skip everything else...
>>
>>7299016
Fenoxo finally shoehorned an end boss and a "good end" of some kind into CoC when he moved on to getting paid to write about furry waifus instead of just giving it away. I've never actually had the attention span to reach it, though.
>>
>>7299161

You're not missing much, basically Mass Effect 3's ending and just as dissapointing.
>>
>>7296747
explore normally, explore desert a few times to find city, forest for sword

fight imps, everyone else reks you
>>
>>7299464
The sword's at the lake.

If we're trying to win this, avoid the forest, even with this speed you might not be able to escape those tentacle monsters.
>>
Head east
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.