[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Globalized fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 94

File: 1479009936154.jpg (371KB, 1280x820px) Image search: [Google]
1479009936154.jpg
371KB, 1280x820px
You can magically (and permanently) alter the entire breeding-aged segment of either gender any way you wish.

How have you just fixed and/or fucked-up the world?
>>
>>7257647
i want whatevers happening in the op
>>
File: 1459821069388.jpg (743KB, 850x796px) Image search: [Google]
1459821069388.jpg
743KB, 850x796px
>>7257654

Every female from pretty much 15 to 40 is converted into dairy stock against their will and shipped off to dairy farms?

Shit, there would have to be a dairy farm/milking barn in every neighborhood of every major city.

It'd be worth it to see women somehow converted against their will.
>>
"I wanna live with a cinnamon girl
I could be happy the rest of my life
With a cinnamon girl."

A lonely, lonely man had this song stuck in his head when he opened a pack of cigarettes one cold night revealing a manly genie. Like a normal genie except that you only get one wish and every man on earth is granted the same wish for the sake of being a bro. The man wished that he could have a loving cinnamon girl who would never leave him and would always love him. The genie snapped his fingers and the man felt unusually tired. When he woke up he felt the cares of a woman. So did everybody else.

It doesn't matter if he's 16 or 60, it doesn't matter if he's straighter than an arrow or gayer than Milo, it doesn't matter if he's a handsome socialite or a deformed shut-in, it doesn't even matter if he has a wife or girlfriend already; he's getting a brown girl. Though all share similar caramel skin and jet black hair there's otherwise a delightful variety. She can be a 4'7" hothead or a 6'4" gentle giant, she can be slender and petite or thiccer than the walls of Fort Knox. She can be dainty submissive flower or a dominant femme fatale. The possibilities are truly endless.

There is only one consistency in their personalities: they love the man they're paired with more than the Pope loves the Bible. And she's convinced you need her much more than she needs you, and she NEEDS you. Nobody else deserves you as much as she does, not even your own family. She might have to teach you what a wonder couple you are if she feels you don't care about her enough, but she won't TRY to hurt you doing it. Just take care of her and do what she wants and you'll have a very nice life together.
>>
>>7257685
i'd rather see them sent off to "fetish barns" where they're immobilized and catered to specific fetishes, and people can come in and use them

against their will of course
>>
File: 1459268004932.jpg (305KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1459268004932.jpg
305KB, 1240x1754px
>>7257818

Either way, I'd love to see how 1.5 billion women would suddenly be captured against their will, processed and put on display at these dairy/fetish barns.

I guess the magic wish can rewrite reality so that facilities in every city capable of taking on the entire adult female population of that region are magically willed into being, and all men could be reprogrammed to go along with this new world order, leaving women to freak the fuck out at the speed of light as they're hauled out of their homes (or just summoned by mail? maybe a combination of both?) and dragged to processing by their own fathers, friends, neighbors, etc.
>>
>>7257823
or maybe instead of men being reprogrammed, a new powerful government enforces these rules. itd be fun to see how males would react to this situation (ex. a girl's best guy friend secretly wanted to use her for years and now he can)
>>
File: 1.jpg (924KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
924KB, 835x1200px
>>7257829

While there are plenty of men who would love to see this all happen in real life, there's no way it would happen with current laws the way they are, and with the majority of men opposed to turning all women into livestock.

You reprogram all other men to think like the pervos like us and those roadblocks disappear overnight - combine that with a magically-appearing infrastructure making it easy for all men to go about enslaving women, and you have a fun few months ahead for everybody in the world....
>>
>>7257834
for fetish barns, i'd like to see the girls sent to the ones with their most hated fetish
>>
File: 1468116242576.gif (3MB, 197x254px) Image search: [Google]
1468116242576.gif
3MB, 197x254px
>>7257837

How extreme are the fetishes that we're talking about here? Because, on average, almost every girl's most hated fetishes are going to be anything involving death or mutilation.
>>
>>7257849
i'm thinking things like feet, tit-sucking, asshole-fingering, etc
>>
>>7257853
Forced milking, petplay, forced pregnancies, loli stuff, maybe even fucked-up physical/genetic transformations could be fun.

Offer as much crazy shit for men to indulge in, which freaks out every woman on the planet, knowing they're going to end up forced to endure many of these fetishes themselves.

There should be a specific list that everybody knows about so women can dread it and men can start making plans...
>>
>>7257859
what would happen to a college freshman girl who hates foot fetishes?
>>
File: 1479563577342.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479563577342.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>7257861

Assuming every woman is somehow interrogated (and more likely sexually tortured) to get her to reveal what her deepest sexual fears are, that's how the list of what most every woman is afraid of is generated.

Since we're talking about every breeding-aged woman on the planet being subjected to this, there would probably be a list of fetishes (30-50?) that every woman is subjected to and then monitored over a few weeks to see how she physically and physiologically reacts to them - once that data is generated, then perhaps a database is established that allows men to look up either specific women and see what fetishes they're especially squicked out by (or you can just perform a reverse search and start by searching fetishes and then look to see which women react the worst to them), and then you can set up an appointment via that database.

With a few keystrokes, you can find out the darkest fears of any woman you know, or find new women who are weak to whatever fetishes you most enjoy (and with any luck, some of that may overlap!)
>>
>>7257868
meant specifically how a foot fetish barn would be set up
>>
Anthro furries exist in the world, and make up a majority of the population, with only about 5% remaining human. Cross species/race works, and usually (98% of the time) children will take on fully of one parent or the other. With 2% being a hybrid of some sort. This can lead to some bazaar stuff happening, like a human having multiple breasts, or a horse/human or dog/human cock mix, or any other combo, but are generally extremely rare.
>>
File: SY58Nvn.png (276KB, 659x1023px) Image search: [Google]
SY58Nvn.png
276KB, 659x1023px
>>7257859
I was thinking removing arms, legs, modify the face to look like a vagina, literally a crawling fleshlight, one hole one either end.
>>
>>7257647
I have an interesting idea for a globalized fetish scenario.

>Some sex crazed god/godess/demon/whatever decides to make the whole world crazy horny to the point where people can't stop themselves from masturbating if they ejaculate they recharge instantly and it becomes almost impossible to stop.
>fetishes and fetish products become normalized in society due to the sheer level of arousal and everyone shows them off in public to find mates/orgies easier, nobody hates it because they are all too busy being horny to be hate filled
>robot run factory's get crated to make food and supplies and kinky stuff so people can concentrate on sex/masturbation
>All of this effectively ends all wars in the world it also ends the concept of rape because everyone wants sex all the time anyway.
>the curse only effects people of age but teens start to crave the effects at the age of 13.
>>
File: 1215022505945.jpg (131KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1215022505945.jpg
131KB, 640x480px
Pregnancies are normal up until the ninth month, but then enters an incubation/hibernation stage for another nine months. The baby doesn't grow during this time, but the mother becomes incredibly horny. Additionally for every dose of cum a mother takes vaginally the baby will become a little smarter, faster, stronger, more beautiful (smoother skin, more lustrous hair and stuff like that). Because of this most women choose to spend this time in a brothel of sorts run by the government, where for a small fee you can fuck pregnant women. This small fee goes to providing for the women's food and shelter and what little clothing they may desire. The women are only expected to fuck you vaginally, but its not difficult to convince most to let you fuck their asses or fill multiple holes with a friend given how horny they always are. During this time and after the birth their vaginas and assholes become much more stretchable and durable, so they can fuck all day everyday without getting sore or stretched to big to be usable. Eventually scientists find a way to increase the effects of cum on the babies. Most continue to use the brothels just for a chance to have massive amounts of sex and endless pleasure in a socially acceptable way. Scientists also find ways of increasing the amount that men cum per load, to the point that it stuffs women's pussies full and starts coming out in seconds. If the guy gets 2-3 cum quantity enhancements and cums in her ass, its enough to reach back to the stomach and lots of women get addicted to the hot, full, stretched feeling. As society has always been this way, curing STI's was far more of a priority and as such are very uncommon and easily cured.

I would love living in this world. I would get pregnant and have guys come in my pussy til it was full then slam it in my ass to fill it with whats left. When I finally gave birth, give it up for adoption and get pregnant to do it all over again.
>>
>>7257647
futanari with tentacles!!! Done
>>
File: 1465805600055.png (874KB, 1110x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1465805600055.png
874KB, 1110x1800px
At some point, a rare virus infects a few thousand people, who transform into futas. Futas have an incredibly high libido and are all bisexual. Any person who ingests any bodily fluid of a futa is infected with the virus, and over the course of a few weeks slowly transforms into one. Futas are always physically attractive and stop aging physically whenever they reach peak physical attractiveness (usually somewhere from 15-20) although they still have a normal lifespan. Anyone older than their peak when infected with the virus is reverted back to that state. Because of this, it becomes popular for old people to hire a futa prostitute to infect them. No children are born as futas and are immune to the virus until puberty. At any given time, over 50% of the adult population is futas, and "normal" people do their best to avoid the virus, but it is unusual to se a regular sex person over the age of 20.
>>
File: IMG_2539.jpg (211KB, 660x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2539.jpg
211KB, 660x588px
>>7258049
Naw, see, you got it the other way around. All the mass global fucking is what creates the god(dess) of sex.
>>
>>7257647

Male saliva now has properties similar to alcohol to women, giving girls a pleasant buzz. Male precum tastes like honey and jizz like sweet coconut milk. All of these substances are also addictive to women by the way. Men also have the capacity to produce one teacup of semen per 12 hour period on average.

Also male urine smells like applejuice and shit doesn't stink.
>>
File: 1475711227674.png (787KB, 2048x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1475711227674.png
787KB, 2048x1422px
>>7258018

So rather than dairy/fetish barns, every woman on the planet is run through a chop shop where their arms and legs are chopped off and their faces are carved up to look like a cunt?

That sounds weirdly hot, though maybe a little magic could be used so women don't spend a whole year healing from being butchered like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Maybe the amputations could be done surgically, but the facial stuff is done through a slow magic transformation that happens while the rest of their bodies are healing (presumably suspended like cars in a real chop shop while hooked up to catheters, IVs, etc.)
>>
>>7257868
Is that a screen shot from a hentai, or is it random art?
>>
>>7257647
Suddenly, men around the world are physically unable to effect women without their will, but women are easily able to lift or exert near infinite strength against men. The mechanics are shown in these examples:

- A gangster and his side girl are caught up in a drive by. While bullets hit the pair of them, the girl is left unscathed, whilst her bf is unharmed.

- A terrorist wraps his car around a 4 year old girl in an attempt to run down multiple children in a dog park. The girl is unharmed, although encased in metal. Male firefighters had difficulty prying her free, as their equipment bent and broke.

- A male rapist's dick is pulped in his victim's vagina.

- During a co-ed cheerleading practice event, the girls all suddenly find out that the men are all weightless. Whilst messing about, it is discovered that to the men, the women are impossible to move without them being okay with it.

- A couple have an argument. The Husband puts his weight over the apartment door in an attempt to bar her, and the wife opens it with ease. The shock of the situation makes them stop being asses to consider what spooky shit just happened.

People find out through thousands of mundane, non-hostile and sometimes hostile interactions how this works.

Men can do anything they want to, but it won't effect women. Women won't feel any impact or sensation from a man's actions unless they allow it. The chain of "A man did it" is infinite when going through machinery and most living things. Interactions between men/men and women/women are the same.

As society begins to process this, changes occur:

Almost immediately, the news is filled with examples of Domestic Abuse Vengeance Attacks, Female officers being brought out to stop suddenly superpowerful female criminals and rants from talking heads/religious leaders calling this everything from the apocalypse to God's punishment for whatever.
>>
>>7258655

At school level, the dynamic change is instant. Luckily the abundance of female teachers is able to put a halt to much of the bullying, but over the course of several weeks, physical intimidation by girls against boys had become the norm.

Physical harrassment of men becomes more common, even with rapid legislation trying to account for the sudden change. Women are all but pressganged into armies and police forces and men are forced out. Nobody wants a soldier whose bullets cannot do a thing to the opponent.

The dating circle changes too, with the concept of consent becoming rather medical for men. Reverse Rape skyrockets.

One year later, Roosh V is gangraped by feminists and the video is posted on Liveleak. Even though the women were unmasked, no arrests have been made.
>>
File: 1472049699362.gif (3MB, 960x666px) Image search: [Google]
1472049699362.gif
3MB, 960x666px
>>7257647

All women = cowgirls would be interesting just to see how many body types adapt to being turned into a milky cowgirl.

It makes sense for fat women (or women with naturally big udders) to end up bovinized, but what would flatchested pixie girls end up like?

It would be a shame to turn them into exact clones of their bigger, more ample sisters - perhaps to make up for only developing slightly larger tits (or just more of them), smaller, flatchested women end up with more bovine features? Hooves for feet? More fur?
>>
File: rings.png (1MB, 1152x2056px) Image search: [Google]
rings.png
1MB, 1152x2056px
Really just a behavioral/cultural thing. I picture a world where instead of the tradition of wearing a wedding ring around the finger, a woman wears it around her neck as a thick metal collar.

I don't picture this quite like a BDSM collar--totally smooth and elegant and never with any tabs or slots for adding a leash. But with pretty much all of the same subtext.
>>
File: sketch__cowgirl_2_by_jebriodo.jpg (140KB, 631x847px) Image search: [Google]
sketch__cowgirl_2_by_jebriodo.jpg
140KB, 631x847px
>>7259326
turn them into beefy cowgirls
>>
>>7259326
give them hooves
>>
File: yuri tg ghosts.png (59KB, 1318x277px) Image search: [Google]
yuri tg ghosts.png
59KB, 1318x277px
What would you do in this scenario, /d/?
>>
>>7257647
Women all turn to shemales with cum that upon contact turns men to shemales. Upon transformation all men lose memory of the past (except me). Shemales typically grow two breast sizes, have 5-9" cocks and produce much cum.

>tfw wife, sister and mother in law transform me "against" my will
>>
>>7257647
When a person gives sexual pleasure to another person, they subconsciously warp them to become the object of their sexual desire in proportion to how much pleasure they're receiving. The more developed a person's tastes and sexual desire is, the more resistant they are to being changed. Conversely though, people who are sexually inactive or dysfunctional are much much more vulnerable. Masturbation slowly transforms you into the thing you're most attracted to, as well.

In general this has a few effects. In general straight guys who masturbate very little and have regular contact with straight women wind up fitter and more attractive, and more confident as well.

Beta males wind up feminizing themselves and becoming lesbian women by masturbating too much, who may in turn wind up turning other males into women due to the disparity in sex drives.

Straight beta girls who masturbate too much often turn into cute femboy traps, until they get the dick from a well-hung alpha who brings them back to fuckability, unless they have sex with a gay man who may wind up virilizing them more extensively.

Ultimately, bisexuals and betas of either sex are battlegrounds for which gender and aesthetic predominates.
>>
File: cute consoles.jpg (847KB, 2117x3000px) Image search: [Google]
cute consoles.jpg
847KB, 2117x3000px
>>7259447
I'm very comfy playing video games alot of the time so I'd proberbly turn into a super feminine girly girl who wears Lolita fashion and cutsy outfits with a very cute weeb life style with a pure yuri lover who is my gentledom who is into cute girls she'd be a little more mature but she'd take me to cons and on dates I'd be her little dorky cosplay princess who she takes care of and we get hitched and spoils me rotton with cute plushies, outfits and sweets

Holy fuck I want that life, me on the right
>>
>>7259483
I had something like this. Both participants in sex change the others stimulus response and appearance based on their ideal partner, but not their memory and knowledge. Also, people live forever and can sign contracts that trap them together forever.
>>
>>7259606
Ever heard of a comma or a period?
>>
>>7260274
Suck cock, Jones.
>>
A world wherein humanity evolved unified information-processing mechanisms for DNA and electrochemical transmissions, thus making sexual intercourse the most efficient method of sharing data (be it between individuals or in groups.) Everyone knows what everyone they've mated with knows, and vice versa, with predictable effects: cultures merge, language barriers are broken, and college gets a great deal more interesting/exciting.
>>
All men are dominant in bed, all women are submissive.
Tame by comparison ITT but that would really be my idea world. Searching porn would be so much easier and you wouldn't have to worry as much about sexual compatibilty beyond specifics
>>
>>7260274
just for that I'm using my power to turn all the frogs gay
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
60KB, 1000x1000px
>>7257647
tyranny of glitter

1/?

So over the next couple decades sexual objectification of women wins out. Almost all women are genetically modified to have perfect tits, ass, lips, legs, and hips by the time they are 21. Also, women are conditioned to dumb, submissive, cum-addicted bimbos, fit only for domestic servitude. Female semen addiction gives men the power in most relationships and forces single women to always be looking for a husband. Men become more and more complacent as the patriarchy goes unchallenged. Then after ~150 years a horrible idea starts spreading among the women.

Why should 100% semen production be controlled by 50% of the population? Why should men be allowed to deny a woman semen when semen is a more valuable commodity for women? And why should the distribution of semen be subject to no female run governing body?

Semen socialism pamphlets start finding their way into the purses and handbags all over the world. It's not long before the movement starts mobilizing. Groups of busty guerrilla amazons start storming capitols. Then they grab the heads young civil servants and shove them between their breast while abusing their cocks. Sex slaves of influential men start turning on their former masters releasing their assets and cum to female supporters. Droves of secretaries go into work in the morning and have control of their companies before lunch.

Now the entire world was falling into the hands of horny, giggling ditzes. The growing number of female controlled nations the Penis Imperium iNterational Coalition (or PINC). Its purpose was to ensure a national standard of gynarchy. Men could never again be in a position to refuse women semen, and that meant that men could never again have leverage over a women. Men in violation of PINC's codes could be sentenced to life on a cum farm.
>>
>>7260350

2/?

The men did not go through the mental conditioning that women did centuries ago. They were simply beaten down by their glittery mistresses. Later generation would learn to do whatever it took to please a cum hungry whore, but the iron, manicured fist of bimbos authority never let up.

Aside from cum-addiction, there were many parts of the original female conditioning that persisted into the gynarchy in different forms. Women still dressed and acted as provocatively as possible to get men to generate cum as much as possible. Also the iconography of women as fashion obsessed, giggling, sluts became held up as the ideal woman. Being the woman that could get the most men under her thumb and drain the most balls was a status of power in a community. Women had taken back their sexuality and took male sexuality in the processes and they were never letting go.
>>
>>7258236
I'd love to be her, on that pic...
>>
>>7259447
Join a secular pseudo-jihadist organization and exist in a perpetual state of rage and fear to keep my masculinity. If some spooky bitch wants to take my dick away she'll have to pry it off my corpse.
>>
File: 1461298227338.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461298227338.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
>>7257868

I like this. What 30 fetishes should be on the "menu" for guys, that every woman would then have to be forced to perform to see how they react to them?

Since we're talking about a magical universe, some of these fetishes (such as pregnancy, lactation and permanent body modifications) can be magically inflicted for both testing purposes and actual-use cases once women are assigned a fetish barn/brothel to be used in by the public.

Perhaps every woman endures one of the fetishes for an entire day before being reverted back to normal for a new fetish testing the next day, with every woman's testing period being 30 days (fun to imagine every woman alive forced to endure every one of the fetishes we come up with at least once, regardless of where they end up after testing).

1. Lactation
2. Pregnancy
3. General BDSM
4. Gangbang
5. Choking/breathplay
6. Footplay
7. Ponygirl
8. Animalgirl transformation/petplay
9. Futa transformation
10. De-limbing/sexworm
11. Latex
12. Bestiality
13. Rape
15. Breast/ass/belly expansion
15. Breast expansion/multiplication
16. Infantilization
17. Loli
18. Water sports
19. Dolcett
20. Voyuerism
21. Inanimate transformation
22. Hypnosis/mind control
23. Bimbofication
24. Giantism/shrinking
25. Vore
26. Gender swap
27. Tomboy/lesbian makeover
28. Public display/sex
29. Dairy use/cowgirl transformation
30. Deathplay
>>
File: tumblr_nuqfxbMktL1r31yk3o1_1280.jpg (386KB, 750x1250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuqfxbMktL1r31yk3o1_1280.jpg
386KB, 750x1250px
Accelerated, massive pregnancies which lead to multiple offspring. Breeding age women constantly ovulate unless they are pregnant, which forces them into a breeding haze - all they can think about is rutting and being knocked up.

As a result our society's sexual mores change substantially.
>>
>>7260174
Yeah sorry I got a little excited writing that.
>>
>>7260704
what would her day look like for footplay, sexworm, and public display?
>>
File: timetraveltest_v2.jpg (162KB, 1100x842px) Image search: [Google]
timetraveltest_v2.jpg
162KB, 1100x842px
All breeding-age woman from the past 5000 years up to the present day get randomly shuffled through time. Most girls only travel 10 years max into the past/future, but then you also have 10% of women who get displaced by centuries. Some girl could go to sleep in present-day Manhattan and wake up in ancient Greece (and the reverse is true as well) But wait! Shit gets even weirder for humanity

Second part is more or less pic related. Having sex with any time-displaced girl whose era of birth differs from yours by more than 100 years means 2 things:

1) You get thrown into the era where she was originally from
2) You turn into a girl, and anybody who has sex with you is sent to the time you were born

Most time travellers are initially easy to identify because of the out-of-place speech and mannerisms, and across all eras society brands them so they don't go around spreading Time AIDS, but as they get acclimated to their new time periods, they get harder to spot. You could be trying to hook up with some girl in a Cleopatra getup at the costume party and then -boom- you lose your dick and wind up in Pyramid Times. Scary shit
>>
Genitals no longer have to align with your gender. Roll of the dice. Half of dudes have clits, half of chicks have dicks.

Anyone's body can naturally reject pregnancy at will, and all STDs are no longer a thing, changing how humans approach sex forever.

It is way more likely for human society to function in this scenario than all y'all's over the top cartoony shit.
>>
>>7261248
There's some write ups on here where society would work just fine, just with vastly different customs
>>
>>7257647
the gods just stop caring about the mortal world and in their absence Hera seeing the world full of impure men and women decides the time of impurity is over so she and the other goddesses from every mythology and religion team up to crate the perfect feminine utopia free of war and hatred, they slowly start turning all men and women into pure feminine young ladies.

It starts off as a curse, cheating people would become pure ladies who give up their cheating ways and criminals also got this punishment, then they give certain chosen people the feminine touch anything they touch becomes extremely feminine including clothing and objects, then saying certain words and phrases then media such as the internet, tv and radio cause it. lastly all food and water, thus over a span of a mouth or so the pure Yuri world is born and the world becomes peaceful.

When someone dies in this utopia, they get reborn into a random married couples family with no memory of their past life so the population never drops, the gods/goddesses of death weren't too happy about it at first but it meant less work for them so they quickly stopped caring and they retire with the souls they already had from the previous years.

Fashion trends slowly phase out all masculine clothing only leaving cute/elegant/lewd clothing, practical working clothing still exist but they become more pleasing to the eyes.

Due to everyone being a meek petite woman, most hard labour jobs are done by service robots.

In the unlikely event someone commits a crime in this world they get mentally regressed in age and taught how to act like a proper lady, repeat offenders permanently young so they stay pure.
>>
>>7261450
static population + permanent punishment + nonzero chance of any given person being punished + everyone being immortal and therefore living on an infinite timescale = eventual 100% chance that everyone in the world is turned permanently young

No thanks. Needs more qualification of the circumstances.

Otherwise yes.
>>
File: ancient slave.jpg (36KB, 394x600px) Image search: [Google]
ancient slave.jpg
36KB, 394x600px
>>7261190

Reminds me of an idea from an ancient globalized fetish thread:

In an instant, all the world’s women suddenly disappear.

It takes a while for mean to realize this, but the world’s 3.5 billion females have been scattered throughout human history by some unknown power. This power has randomly dispersed women throughout the last 30,000 years at seemingly random times and places, depositing females nude, defenseless, and more often than not unable to speak the local language, making it *very* difficult for women to blend in without drawing attention to themselves, especially when first-world modern feminists find themselves stranded in a culture where women’s rights are hundreds (if not thousands) of years away from becoming a reality.

The world’s men living in 2014 gradually find history books being rewritten as the result of today’s women being scattered throughout the past, and soon they find the world being populated by a new batch of women who are technically descended from the billions of women who they’ve just replaced in 21st century society.

Men do their best to adjust to this abrupt replacement of half the human race, even as they are occasionally able to track down the modern women they once knew in history books and find out what happened to them. Finding the historical whereabouts of lost wives, daughters, girlfriends, mothers and friends becomes a specialized industry in of itself, even as men wrestle with the question of how they themselves can still exist as they were before womens’ mass ‘displacement’ without their existence being threatened by 3.5 billion subtle changed to human history.
>>
>>7261808
would there be any girls who get sent to a time where they get captured and used as sex slaves?
>>
>>7261808

You'd probably end up with at least a few countries run as a matriarchy. I'm okay with that.
>>
>>7261646
I also had an idea that if the majority of the population became criminals they'd switch them with people who are dead.

Perhaps criminals just become incontinent or something I dunno.
>>
>>7261190
So what's the sexual pleasure in this? How would families start? Wouldn't this eventually make the entire population female?

This is fucking scary
>>
>>7261190
You know what would be funny? if they ended up only a few minutes/days back in time and fucking themselves because time travel and that's what causes them to go though time in the first place causing a time loop paradox.
>>
>>7259483

> Beta males wind up feminizing themselves and becoming lesbian women by masturbating too much
> Straight beta girls who masturbate too much often turn into cute femboy traps

Not really going to happen as often as you think, because you've made everyone potentially perfect for a specific partner.

People aren't going to care for current attractiveness, just worry about what one's partner thinks is attractive, which will become the core issue. People whose perfect lovers are hyper submissive going out with people who aren't and corrupting them, Spy agencies sending out sex spies to corrupt targets, rape being used as a method to literally brainwash people.

And that's assuming people stay human whilst this is going on.
>>
File: IMG_5718.jpg (180KB, 780x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5718.jpg
180KB, 780x783px
After puberty, women will experience breast growth each time they orgasm. The more times they experience sexual pleasure, the more fat in their body goes to their breasts. There are major health problems that can come with this however, as breasts that grow enough to reach the ground may cause immobility, bone damage, heart failure, and even death. This can be stopped easily, however. If they stopped recieving sexual pleasure for at least 3 months, their breasts will begin to shrink day by day.
Small stores will begin to open where employees will do sexual duties to their female customers in order to cause breast growth. These stores also all kinds of medicines to help with breast growth. Some medicine will help the body adapt to almost immobilizing breasts, have breasts grow larger over time (one pill grows the breasts by an inch, one cycle usually lasts a week), etc.
>>
>a cute guy elected for sexual reassignment in cyberpunk not!Sweden
>>
>>7264019
that is so hot.
>>
File: 1466060110410.jpg (583KB, 828x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466060110410.jpg
583KB, 828x600px
>>7262114
>>7261808

I think that would be half the point of this - or at least if women don't end up in a time and place where they might end up as slaves, they still end up being abruptly dropped off naked and defenseless in a strange part of history where several miracles will have to happen to each woman to keep her from being raped (or worse) before she can find some clothes and social footing in that era.
>>
>>7264829
i'd imagine maybe an asian girl gets sent to a time and place where the men there haven't seen asians before, and she is immediately captured
>>
File: slaves.jpg (145KB, 725x600px) Image search: [Google]
slaves.jpg
145KB, 725x600px
>>7264870

Or vice-versa - white girls from 2017 dropped into Japan before the Portugese ever showed up, or the Middle East 3,000 years ago, or Africa 10,000 years ago.

Imagine being a white girl from the Pacific Northwest who ends up spending the rest of her now-dramatically-shortened life as a slave helping build the pyramids, and while she's there, she happens to meet 2 or 3 other women obviously also sent back, but one of them is already an old woman because she appeared in Egypt decades earlier and the other one pops in years after the Oregonian has arrived, and none of them even speak English because the older lady was from modern France while the younger one is from Korea and is likely to end up as some kind of exotic pet for the Pharaoh rather than a pyramid slave as a result of her looks...
>>
>>7264876
what would happen to the young korean girl? would she be raped?
>>
>>7264876
>current year
>still thinks pyramids were built by slaves
>>
File: Painting of a Roman slave market.jpg (266KB, 1605x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Painting of a Roman slave market.jpg
266KB, 1605x1800px
>>7264883

Of the 1.5 billion+ women scattered throughout time, I'd bet the vast majority of them would end up raped, yeah.

With any luck, women really are scattered through history at random, and whoever has set up this situation hasn't skewed things so women tend to gravitate towards eras and places that almost guarantee they'll end up raped and/or as slaves, or whatever situation would be most hostile to particular women.
>>
>>7264876
this >>7264886
>>
File: 1473400917697.jpg (652KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473400917697.jpg
652KB, 1024x768px
Assuming that every woman on the planet were to suddenly start melting without warning, how slow and painful should that process be?
>>
>>7265655
worst fetish
>>
>>7265655
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>7266650
4 mi
>>
>>7266692

4...minutes?
>>
>>7262135
Nah dood, Matriarchies just don't work in larger more urbanized societies. At least they have never been shown to.
>>
There no longer are any females. Males are either muscular tall alphas with intense sex drives and agressivity or femmy traps who are unable to resist sexual submission to a stronger man.
>>
>>7265655

I'm torn between a sudden and pretty painful melting (every woman would be nothing but liquid in 20 minutes), or a longer, slower, more body horror-style melting taking place over weeks or months.

In the second scenario women would melt as if their flesh was just flesh-colored putty all the way through - every woman would gradually experience a whole limb collapsing in on itself as if it were made out of Play-Doh, or a breast or facial feature sliding off with little warning.

In that second scenario, despite the lack of pain, many women may wish for death as they pass the mid-point of the melting process and whatever is left of their lopsided bodies are left to melt in buckets or containers (if they're lucky) while men desperately try to discern if women remain sentient after the melting process is complete.
>>
File: 1475456664074.png (702KB, 1303x1965px) Image search: [Google]
1475456664074.png
702KB, 1303x1965px
Everyone's body remove their heads and have a mind of their own.
>>
>>7264876
Women didn't wear shorts in egypt. It wasn't just a sex slave thing. It can get 110f+
>>
Basement fetish:

Every /d/ guy who finds himself reading this thread suddenly gains the power to bend reality but only in his basement. Bodies can be modified to fulfil even the craziest of fetishes.

Some guys use it for a love den with their wifus.

Some make it a s/m r*pe den where they wipe the minds after their done so as to not get caught.

/d/ girls don't gain the power for their own basement, but rather can go into their own basements and choose a basement to go to much like choosing a thread on a board. They have to follow the rules of the dungeon while there though i/e transform into a futa, be drugged, lose a limb. If they aren't careful they can wind up stuck in one dungeon for the rest of their lives.

1/2
>>
>>7267075

2/2

Personal use of basement. Lure first girl there and use power to convince her to never leave. Then impregnate her, which she then gives birth to fully grown clones of both of us. Spend rest of lives fucking and luring others into the basement to join the harem. Everybody who comes down gets a clone made and sent back into the world.

Whenever one of us falls asleep our dream is whatever happened to our clone during the time we were awake. Potentially you can sleep while your clone is awake and after catching up get live stream.

Clones are also generally successful as they don't care much about sex since their dreams are all the fucked up things you and your fellow deviants do in the basement.
>>
>>7267075
And for those of us without basements?
>>
>>7267075
>>7267085
3/2

I want to hear your fucked up basement ideas make up some neat shit

>>7267088
You find a trapdoor on your lowest floor
>>
>>7267090
and for those of us that live in a not-bottom-floor apartment?
>>
>>7267075
>>7267085

Interesting idea, since a guy would pretty much be a god within the confines of his basement, but would still be subject to all the same shit he would be outside.

You could lure a girl down into a basement space that you've converted into some kind of hammerspace pocket dimension where you turn that girl into a living planet made of tits who begs you to warp her mind and body even further, but it won't stop her roommate from poking around when she realizes that Suzy has been gone for a few days without checking in.

I'm picturing guys essentially turning into possessed Rick Moranis from Ghostbusters stuck in a downward spiral of trying to keep the women-filled Gozer dimension he's got in his basement from being discovered by his elderly neighbors or his own parents.
>>
>>7260449
I mean shit if you don't want your ghost dick I'll take it.
>>
File: Kronks inner workings.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kronks inner workings.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
people are composed of their inner kid, inner responsible person, inner demon and inner slut. Each appearing as the embodiment of a person's desires towards each aspect.

As these 4 aspects wage war in a person's head it shifts their body physically towards a form idealized for carrying out the desires of that aspect. Thus, for an extreme example, someone who is totally dominated by their inner kid and slut might end up as a oppai loli with tentacles, for both pranks and sexy times.
>>
File: e5a5709c61cc40cc39d453b049651765.jpg (238KB, 1264x632px) Image search: [Google]
e5a5709c61cc40cc39d453b049651765.jpg
238KB, 1264x632px
looking for a way to deal with growing energy and environmental concerns, we discover a way to generate massive amounts of clean energy from sexual intercourse.
over the course of the next few decades power plants all over the world become massive brothels and love hotels providing enough power to fuel a city several times over each.
with the energy crisis over, earth turns it's attentions towards space and genetics with the world moving more towards free love culture.
shortly after earth builds it's first colony on mars, that the first gene therapy clinics are open to the public and power plants being to produce even more energy then ever before as man and women across the globe begin altering themselves to better fit the fetishes of themselves and their lovers.
>>
>>7267195
Hot. What would you alter yourself to be, /d/?
>>
File: 1469588921835.jpg (335KB, 600x758px) Image search: [Google]
1469588921835.jpg
335KB, 600x758px
In a blink, every breeding-aged woman on Earth suddenly vanishes and reappears somewhere else completely nude, on the ground and with her hands tied behind her back with rope.

I could be horrible and have all those women scattered around the globe, but I'll make this easy mode and just have the women reappear in a random spot somewhere in the city she lives in.

I guess medium mode would have them reappear somewhere near the city they live, but out in the wild where almost no one will be around to help (or rape) them?
>>
>>7266808
What, do they reproduce by budding?
>>
>>7258678
Yes thank you
>>
>>7268159
I vote mpreg
>>
The futanari zombie apocalypse occurs.

A futanari virus develops. Anyone infected with it slowly turns into a full-package futanari. The disease is sexually transmitted, and to increase its ability transmit itself, it makes those it effects more attractive and augments sexual stamina, also providing resistance to all other sexually transmitted diseases. It also gives anyone who contracts it an irresistible urge to rape any non-infected person she comes across. Futas form gangs which roam the streets looking for helpless clean people to gang-bang -- the members of these games also fuck each other to pass the time.

A futa who does not want to do this because of moralfaggotry will do what she can to find a mate to have regular, protected sex with in order to keep her violent sex drive under control, although the almost universally inferior performance and stamina of their partners makes this difficult. Cases of such couples living a happy married life together even after the clean partner's inevitable conversino are uncommon but not unheard-of.
>>
When I was 9 years old I wrote a comic about a canned drink that could turn you into a girl.
There were different "flavours" that could change you into a cat-girl, or a cow-girl (I only said cow so you could have multiple boobs , I was 9 so it didn't occur to me that most mammals have more then two boobs) I can't remember what else.
If you drank a second can it would make your ass and tits even bigger.
But if you drank a third can star fish monsters came up out of the toilet and attached themselves to your mouth, titties, vagina.
You start to turn into a snake-girl monster and the other snake-girls come to take you away to their underwater snake-girl lair.
The snake girls would then proceed to fuck your star fish laying their snake-girl eggs in all your orifices so you could give births to dozens of more starfish monsters.
>>>/lgbt/7793406
>>
>>7266808
I know that's Marco but that's still a cute ass pic

Big alphas do nothing for me. If the world were all femboys then I'd be totally happy <3
>>
>>7259362
I like this, its subtle and softly degrades woman, we need more of this.
>>
File: 001.jpg (615KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
615KB, 1127x1600px
an experimental researcher accidentally flushes a biologically active mutagen from a frog base down the drain. Effects occur over the next 4-5 years and truly encompass humanity in about 10.

The first sign was a slight increase in the webbing between hands and toes. Following this the body started to produce copious amounts of oil 24/7. Finally, everyone's tongue elongated to at least a meter long. Here and there a few people's eyes changed to resemble a frog's but there was no real change in function aside from slightly enhanced peripheral vision.

Problems arose fairly quickly. New tongues were supremely sensitive and the new body oil made wearing clothes a bit problematic. They squished and rubbed against the body incessantly and drove everyone's libidos through the roof.

Sheer stubbornness not to do away with clothes, in addition to the fact that stds no longer affected humanity's new biology, led the way to society collectively snapping and the start of a new sexual revolution one Valentine's Day. Massive orgies spontaneously played out in the streets in the same way that riots usually form. Society reformed to do away with most clothes and became even more open about sex.

Nine months after this event, mothers were bemused to see their new children were born with under-developed arms and legs and a tail reminiscent of a tadpole, both of which became more human norm at puberty. This new generation saw the scrapping of all-one gender institutions, as they had somehow inherited the rare amphibian trait of swapping sexes should the environment around them be skewed to one gender. Naturally this caused a fair bit of hermaphrodism as well.
>>
>>7269223
>>7259362

I like this, but it would be nice if instead of just suddenly becoming a socially-accepted norm for everybody, a big chunk of the female population (maybe just lesbians and/or feminists?) get freaked out by this, but are even more horrified to find out that any woman (no matter her personality or politics) becomes subdued by the collar/ring if collared or tricked into wearing one against her will.

Like a Stepford Wives thing that will inevitably doom all women whether they like it or not.
>>
Every 24 hours, simultaneously around the globe, all the men turn into women and have their sexuality inverted to go alongside it and vice versa. You basically have two bodies, when you put away your female body anything that happened to it remains limited to it, whether you exercised, cut your hair, got your legs amputated, or got pregnant, and it's kept in stasis when you're not using it. Also, sexual dimorphism is polarized further.

Due to the simultaneity of the thing, the population is still divided into two genders, because you know that everyone who started off male is the same gender as you currently are.
>>
>>7269481
Name pls ?
>>
>>7269511
Why is there a faggot like you in every single one of these threads? "Oooh, and you know what would make that scenario even HOTTER? If it UPSET FEMINISTS! UNNNNNGH!"
>>
>>7269515
Tsuyu-chan to...Shite
>>
File: 1469370580191.jpg (183KB, 1280x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1469370580191.jpg
183KB, 1280x1111px
>>7269522

Hey now, half the appeal of globalized scenarios for some people is the idea that everybody within a certain portion of the population would get caught up in the scenario whether they like it or not, and you can't blame anyone for getting off on how the people who would be the most horrified of dehumanizing and humiliating changes might react.

Really, it seems that most globalized fetish fans are either guys who want to see all women humiliated, guys who want to see all men humiliated, or guys who want to see EVERYONE turned into futa lolis or whatever the fuck.
>>
A new illness comes to light that affects both men and women.

In women it has no outward visible effects other than inducing a second puberty and a heightened sex drive. Of those infected over half report lactating without pregnancy and an increased urge to procreate, but are otherwise normal.

In men however, the disease shows its true colors. Infected men report astronomical increase in sex drive, desire to ejaculate and premature ejaculation. These symptoms worsen for several weeks until finally obstructing any possibility of a normal life. Ejaculation is nearly constant.

The second stage of the illness sees the man undergoing a a second puberty, a female puberty. Voice tones rise dramatically over the course of a week followed by the formation of breasts and fat collecting near the buttocks and hips. Slender fingers, a softer face, thicker lips, all these and many more changes are regularly noted in those affected. All of this is accompanied by subtle changes in the skeletal structure such that it more closely resembles a female structure.

This feminization process will continue unabated for around six months, at the conclusion of which the man will physically resemble a woman with a cock. in 50% of cases the man develops fully functional female genitalia, in 20% of cases the male genitalia wither away leaving behind a body that is indistinguishable from a normal woman's body, including ovaries and reproductive functions.

About 80% of affected men reenter society at the conclusion of a year after the disease has run its course. 20% suffer mental and psychological changes such as a slight reduction in cognitive ability, nymphomania and the development of a secondary personality. Rare cases see a complete psychological regression into childhood or complete amnesia after recovery.

As of today men affected by the disease are 40% more likely to commit suicide than regular men, placing them just slightly behind veterans and unmarried men over the age of sixty.
>>
>>7269777
God damn that pic's fucking cute
>>
>>7269777
damn boss thats a pretty good scenario
>>
Here's a real 'chemical romance':

When a man or a woman becomes of age, he/she is rated on a scale of 0-4. if you are het, you can have as many women that add up to your rating - a 3 can have three 1s or one 3, and vice versa. a 2 can have two 1s or one 2. For 2-3 relationships, two 3s are in relationship with three 2s. However, if you are of the other type, and prefer your own sex, welcome to he much more interesting world of gay bonding.

in this case, the 0-4 system means you can have as many people as will add up to your rating - a 4 can have two 2s in a double bond, even. of course, if your partners haven't spent their rating allowance on you, they, too, can have multiple partners, and their partners can, too, and so on and so on - Polygamy becomes very common.

Now, any 0-rated peoples are guaranteed to be lonely. but a het 4 is a special case - the rating means they are bisexual. they can act as a 3 in a hetero relationship, or a 4 in a homo relationship, or both, so long as the ratings of their partners do not exceed 4.

(this is a gigantic chemistry reference, f you didn't realize yet)
>>
File: sGvDDBL.jpg (716KB, 1920x1520px) Image search: [Google]
sGvDDBL.jpg
716KB, 1920x1520px
>>7257647
>Women either become sterile, are born at much lower rates, or stop existing for some reason
>In order to keep the human population afloat scientists work towards a way to either make women more fertile or make more women
>Find out how to make boys into fertile women
>Candidates must be going through puberty for the changes to work, otherwise they end up sterile

How countries carry this out varies, North Korea turns the sons of political prisoners into girls and forcibly marry them off to high ranking army officers and party officials, Saudi Arabia often have wealthy individuals buying the equipment and hiring the professionals to carry out the procedures while finding volunteers, or kidnapping people, some just outright kidnapped the changed women from other countries. In developed countries like the US, Canada, Western Europe, and Japan the process generally involves volunteers and individuals drafted who through psychological examinations and testing are deemed to be more likely to accept the changes.

In the US the test has several phases, the first phase involves volunteer forms which all male students are given, those that volunteer are automatically accepted unless something outright prevents it (eg. hemophilia which would make the surgeries involved too risky). The second phase involves a mass psychological examination, multiple choice questions, often the test questions seem arbitrary and attempts to actively avoid selection are unlikely to mean much as many questions are "dummy questions" that just take up space and make "solving" the test more bothersome and difficult. Those selected from the second phase (about 10-20% of boys) undergo personal psychological exams to determine if any of them are actually psychologically suited for feminization. By the end of the third phase only about 5-10% of an entire class is selected for feminization.

Pics are semi-related
>>
File: c2i7aVb.jpg (582KB, 1920x1520px) Image search: [Google]
c2i7aVb.jpg
582KB, 1920x1520px
>>7271238
The feminization process takes about a month and is carried out over summer break during which time the boys (soon to be girls) undergo various surgeries and hormone treatments to become fully functioning females. The process also involves classes involving how the new girls should behave, everything from manner of speaking to how to walk and sit. When the girls re-enter school they are often forced into feminine roles in part to ensure they end up actually behaving as girls, in part because the formerly female dominated sports are seriously lacking in numbers, and in part due to sexism. Often the girls are drafted into sports teams and clubs that are seen as feminine such as cheerleading. Girls are also forced to take many classes with the sole purpose of teaching them to become housewives such as cooking and sewing. Many schools also institute uniforms which generally involve skirts for the girls. Being so badly outnumbered by hormonal boys while often being forced to partake in feminine activities, the girls are harassed by their fellow students.
>>
>>7260449
this desu
>>
>>7267075
>>7267090
My basement would link to a planet sized area that all /d/ girls who visit can bend reality in, similarly to a guy in his own basement, but limited to only acting within the girl's direct line of sight, and they are not allowed to affect territory or claimed beings that belong to another girl without that girl's permission. This protection also naturally extends to if the girls attempt to use their powers to harm one another. Initially a verdant landscape populated by hunter-gatherer tribes of monstergirls and monsterboys, it would soon be occupied and altered to suit the needs and desires of the girls who take control of the area.

Not long after being carved up among the different groups of women and warped to suit their depraved fetishes, the planet would begin to react automatically as I programmed it to. In areas designated as territories of one of the /d/ girls, it would exhibit subtle mind control on the owner of the territory. Not much, just enough to suppress the desire to go back home, mute any feelings of homesickness, and silence any mental reminders of things they had to go home and do. After that, it's simply a matter of time, between them missing important events in the real world, going missing for days at a time, and simply the sheer disconnect between the life they enjoy as an unquestioned and powerful ruler and the drudgery and powerlessness of the real world, that they decide to stay in my "basement" forever. The mind control then switches to suppress excessive anxiety, fear, guilt and sadness, while enhancing more positive feelings, to keep them satisfied and happy while in my world.

I'll largely stay out of their way and let them have fun as long as nothing unexpected causes them to want to leave me again, but if something does happen, I'll take action to keep them here and happy, even if it means altering their minds more heavily than I'd like.
>>
>>7271630
Despite my general policy of not intervening, I'll occasionally enjoy myself by teleporting one of the girls to me and removing their ability to bend reality, relishing in the fear as she's restrained and suspended slightly off the ground by invisible hands, and she realizes that I'm the real owner of the basement.

I'd force her to cum over and over again while I probe her mind for her sexuality, fetishes, and turn-ons, and reverse them for my own fun. Lesbians will be surrounded by cocks and addicted to the taste of semen, unable to even think through the desire to have a cock in her throat. Exclusively straight girls will be attended by a harem of beautiful women, unable to cum in spite of their expert ministrations. Dommes will be forced to submit and enjoy every second of it. /ss/ lovers will find themselves in the body of a small boy and be raped repeatedly by older women. Tentacle fanatics will be forced to watch other people be pleasured by tendrils while they won't be able to join in the fun. Transformation fetishists will experience the terror of slowly losing their sense of self.

Then, when it's no longer fun to make her suffer, I'll just increase her sensitivity over and over, and fuck her for days, until her mind breaks from the pleasure

Then I'll just put her back the way she was beforehand, no harm done, erase her memories of what she went through, and send her back to her home unconscious, leaving only a few bits of her ordeal to be thought of as some wild nightmare.

Unless I happen to take a serious interest in the girl in question, or for some insane reason she requests not to be sent back, in which case I send home an identical clone of her instead, and keep the original for myself in a constant state of bliss and euphoria, making sure that she's never unhappy and never will want for anything. She'll be mine, forever.

But really, all the girls in my world belong to me, even if they don't know it. It's not like I'll let them leave me.
>>
File: 1458190822469.jpg (818KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
1458190822469.jpg
818KB, 700x906px
This starts to happen to every woman between the ages of 15 and 40.

The only question is...when should it stop?
>>
>>7271778
Hopefully never :3
>>
>>7271778
>>7271876

How quickly do they grow, and do they keep on going until the Earth is completely covered with titflesh?
>>
Everyone man on earth now has a Guardian witch taking on the form of their ideal MILF. Said watches now forcibly mother them at all costs. Examples include:

>Picking out their outfits for the day and having the outfits come to life to force them onto the man.
>Overriding authority of the real parents since the parents can't stop a witch and the fathers MILF refuse to intervene.
>Spoon feeding them their meals and driving them about.
>Teaching them how to sex but keeping a straight tone the entire time like its a university lecture

Even hotter if magic prevents anyone from telling anyone else or seeing another persons witch so every man is convinced he's alone in this department. That can allow for further stretching such as

>Witch:Your penis is not erect on this date, how is she supposed to know that you like her (said in a completely straight tone)
>She then has her hand phase through your pants to give you a hand job while still ordering you around.

or

>This is your first time having sex with this girl and I think she's a good fit for you, I'll be taking over this time to make sure you make a good first impression.
>She then swaps your bodies and you get to see her pound the girl hard
>Upon both parties finishing and going to sleep, you switch back and wake up to having the girl go on about how great you are and how she looks forward to next time well you can't decide if you've been cucked or not.
>>
>>7271236
I hope I'll find my partner Nitrogen soon :D
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1235x2046px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1235x2046px
The world is populated solely by futanaris and women. The average adult height is 175cm/5'9 inches. Everyone has far more stamina than a normal human does and are very athletic, and they LOVE physical activity. So much so, every office building usually comes with a gym or is in walking distance of one. Aging also stops at around MILF age, and people don't grow senile. Just _slightly_ weaker, maybe like a human on our planet.
Circumcision doesn't exist, foreskins are considered incredibly attractive. Lethal STDs and stuff don't exist, polyamory and polygamy are common, as is incest. Children of incest don't have any birth defects either.
Kissing, groping, grinding and dry humping other girls is perfectly acceptable. The worst possible thing that could happen to you doing such would be them getting embarrassed, or maybe telling you to stop after a bit if you continue. Won't be anything major though, just minor harassment, kinda like if you're slightly bugging someone and they tell you nicely to stop. It's looked at as VERY common for friends to grope and kiss each other though, almost as normal as hugging.
Public sex is also legal. It's usually done in secluded areas though, and through the zipper. It's not allowed in work or school purely for respect.
>>
File: image.jpg (562KB, 742x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562KB, 742x990px
>>7272433
Denim garments don't exist. Clothing commonly worn by people include bodysuits, leotards, leggings, catsuits, or just simply walking out in their bra and panties, to accentuate their bodies and cocks. You could also go commando if you wanted; this is especially popular while wearing bodysuits, so your nipples and cock could show through, or while wearing skirts. Public nudity isn't allowed, but flashing is acceptable.
Body odors and sweat are considered very attractive; bathing and washing clothes are almost rarely done. Gyms and other athletic areas do not have showers. The only ways of bathing in this world (excluding bodies of water like a lake or whatever) are sponge bathing in your sink, or going to unisex public bathhouses, which charge very expensively.
Almost everyone will work, sleep, exercise and fuck in clothes they've been wearing for weeks to months. All they do to clothing when they're done with it for the day is hang them to dry. Sweat stains, shit stains and piss stains are perfectly acceptable to have on your clothes. Futanaris are usually considered dirtier than females and will usually have far sweatier clothes on. Trading clothes with other girls and wearing their dirty, sweaty outfits is very common as well, even a sign of affection for many.
Despite all this, everyone still brushes their teeth. Gotta have a cute smile! :)
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 500x667px
>>7272434
Home bathrooms consist of only a sink, a mirror and a "male" urinal. Defecation takes place in unisex public bathrooms with no stall walls covering the toilets. Almost every toilet is a squat toilet, meaning that defecation will require you to face the wall, squat down, and shit with everyone else having a plain view of your butt shitting out its bodily fluids (you'll have a view of everyone else's too). You could also shit outside if you absolutely had to, you'll just need to do it in a place like bushes or an alley where it won't bother anyone. Shit being on the ground and stepping on it and stuff is still considered kinda gross. You can shit in your clothes if you absolutely want to, too, just as long as it doesn't fall out of them and onto the floor or anything.
As for wiping, you can ask someone to wipe your ass and vice versa and it's totally normal. It's not too common though, as wiping is looked at as totally optional. Swampy butts are considered very attractive, even preferred by many girls and futas. Why is this? It's the mixture of shit and sweat. On its own, it's a little gross, but mixing it with their sweaty bodies is what drives girls sexually crazy. Buttplay is incredibly popular, as many girls love the idea or fingering, rimming, fucking or playing with dirty butts, so many girls will willingly not wipe in effort to attract other girls. They simply shit, pull their tight, stretchy bodysuits or leggings back on, then go about their day, very well knowing they've left shit on their butts and have it stained on their clothes too. No STDs, and the mixtures of their sweaty clothes and the shit are considered attractive, so it's a no brainer. Washing your hands after using the bathroom is optional too.
>>
File: image.png (642KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
642KB, 707x1000px
>>7272435
Anal rape is very common, too. Almost as common and seemingly harmless as speeding in a car. It's illegal, but everyone's done it at least once. The worst that could happen is you get caught by a law official and get fined or put in jail for a month; nobody will report it to the authorities or anything.
The most common spot to rape is in the public bathrooms. As their asses are readily open to rape, girls will often camp out in bathrooms, waiting to find someone who looks like she's desperate enough to need to go. They'll then rape her butt, even mid-shit if they had to. Sometimes they'll even steal their clothes and leave her naked in the bathroom. It has very little psychological impact on the victim; usually it'll just annoy her, or maybe she'll get a rush from the surprise sex.
Vaginal rape, on the other hand, is rarely ever seen, and is considered rape just as it would be in our world. It's still highly illegal and will get you into trouble!

If anyone's interested in roleplaying with me in this world, hmu on discord. Mimi#4743. I can't stop fantasizing about this~
>>
>>7259326
Hooves for feet, more fur, udders twice as large as their busty sisters, to make up for their comparatively tiny chests.

Or shit, why not turn skinny girls into goat hybrids? Goats cheese is a thing, and skinny women can all wind up looking like sexy sexy fauns.
>>
File: 1446049822773.gif (106KB, 464x673px) Image search: [Google]
1446049822773.gif
106KB, 464x673px
>>7272505

This opens up the debate as to what kind of cowgirl configuration women should be in the first place if they all turned into cowgirls (I imagine all women getting bigger tits and/or a second pair of tits, but no udders since cow udders are HUGE and would cripple any woman they'd be attached to, especially if women already have to deal with bigger/extra human tits on top of all that.)

Skinny women turning into fauns, complete with small goat udders, would make sense and could be really fun (well, for men, that is). Would women turning into cowgirls also end up with hooves for feet, etc (essentially becoming cow fauns), or would becoming more animal be skinny women's punishment for not having naturally bigger tits?
>>
>>7272434
You are forgetting that khakis exist... Life would go on as normal.
>>
>>7273038
Some girls would wear nicer clothes at work and stuff. White blouse tops like in that pic, etc. They'd usually wear their leotards or whatever underneath for when they work out. Sometimes they'd just wear a leotard and nothing else, other than their running sneakers and sock.
>>
>>7272721
>cripple any woman they'd be attached to
But anon... that's what makes it hot.
>>
>>7273374

I can see the constant need to be milked being hot, as well as the inability to find any normal clothing that could cover their now-gigantic tits and udders, but women immediately becoming bedridden or needing a walker to get around would be more sad than hot.

A full-sized cow udder weighs 70 lbs, which would be the equivalent of every woman suddenly having octuplet babies dangling from her crotch, and making it impossible for almost any woman to even, like, go to the bathroom or even clean herself.
>>
>>7273390
>full sized
If we want a realistic society that abides by the laws of physics, just make the udders smaller.
30 pounds sound reasonable?
>>
File: 1473239581073.gif (2MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473239581073.gif
2MB, 848x480px
>>7273400

Or you could just have women's expanded tits and udders made out of some crazy new kind of extremely low-density marshmallow flesh that practically weighs nothing aside from whatever milk is stored within it.

The liquid weight of so much milk stored in even a half-sized cow's udder would be immense, but at least women would be mobile as long as they keep themselves milk often enough (and that whatever turns them all into cowgirls allows them a grace period between milkings and they don't have to be hooked up to dairy machines every waking moment).
>>
>>7273415
what is that from?!
>>
>>7273424
>what is that from?!
An anime.
>>
>>7273452
:^)
>>
File: 1487692210827.png (62KB, 959x351px) Image search: [Google]
1487692210827.png
62KB, 959x351px
this
>>
>>7273452
pls tell me
>>
File: Rl7wcYa.jpg (194KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rl7wcYa.jpg
194KB, 675x900px
>>7273875

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf_PZ6UCftA

I'd fucking LOVE it if giant cow demons just suddenly appeared over every city and started singing "Old MacDonald" while cursing every woman within earshot into quickly turning into a cow, with the curse interrupted partway through and leaving every woman a cowgirl on all fours with hooves for hands and feet, a tail, extra tits, horns and giant fucking teat nipples.

I don't think I'd want it to be permanent, but women spending a year in the same form that woman ends up in at the end of that video would be amazing to see.
>>
>>7271934
Yes.

Humanity will live on mountains of tits, sustained by the milk. Soon we'd seed other planets with women, their growing breasts acting as a terraforming system to allow us to spread throughout the cosmos.
>>
Short: Women infected. Either stay 'normal', grow a fat cock and very big balls and go mad with a need to knock pussy up, or become whores susceptible to said breedmad futas.

However it starts, an infection takes stealth root in women, transmitting slowly and without detection. It activates in several ways. The first being for shemale transformation - any infected woman who thinks too much and too often about impregnating another woman will undergo a horrific and powerful change, where they will bloodily reform to have a huge and heavy set of testicles, and some kind of excessively thick, deformed, grossly virile cock. This drives most women mad, because their female brain and hormones treat this new male hyper virility like some kind of ultra drug, pumping them with hormones from their heavy balls; this amounts to a borderline murderous obsession and NEED to impregnate other women. Doing so is the only way most of these infected can keep sane and from becoming violent. And yes, you could make an infected girl slowly go crazy by tormenting her into thinking too much of impregnating other girls, thus growing a cock and needing to breed, dooming any girls she's with.

For other women, the infection manifests if she thinks too much about wanting to BE impregnated, or just cocklusting in general; whores become more whorish. The infection acts more subtly then, growing and exaggerating her sexually in a gradual manner - tits, nipples, clit, labia, hips, thighs, all get heavier and fuller. More importantly, the infected starts to secret hormones meant to attract shemales for breeding, which they can smell and grow horny from, the smell of which makes infected women horny, making a feedback cycle that almost always ends in some breeding frenzy of a rape.

The end result is a lot of women going stud and knocking up other women, whether they want it or not.
>>
File: 1481989300091.jpg (393KB, 958x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1481989300091.jpg
393KB, 958x1400px
>>7257647
It doesn't happen often, and the kind of women it happens to isn't set in stone (maybe it only happens to slutty women, or ice queens, or bitchy women, or kind ones), but it happens enough to be noticed as a phenomena. Some women just become... tight. Unnaturally so. It starts with a fierce pain and tension in the pussy, which melts into a steady heat, as it grows tighter by the hour, until it reaches a limit, instead becoming a now constantly clenching and throbbing slit.

Women with this kind of pussy will find sex extremely difficult, but any cock able to force its way inside will find it both incredibly easy to be milked dry, and to fuck the woman with this condition into a hard orgasm from being stretched. No matter how much they fuck, or how big their partner, they can never seem to loosen up past their new permanent state of 'beyond virginal'. Thus, any sex becomes extremely intense sex - women with this condition are often doomed to being hunted down and fucked mad by those lusting for someone so tight.
>>
File: 1656756.jpg (331KB, 841x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1656756.jpg
331KB, 841x1200px
>>7257647
A club of bored rich trophy sluts discover a corrupting ritual once used by witches. Essentially, by making the right offerings, dressing right and taking care of yourself, and having certain kinds of sex, you can safely remain healthy and young and have devastatingly good orgasms.

The catch is that the women must let young boys do this, whoring themselves out freely. The closer to a 'first virile load' a boy empties into a woman following the ritual (basically any orgasm after the first that could knock a woman up), the more life she gains, and the more mind-shattering her orgasm.

With birth control, modern tech, and money, this leads to a cabal of whores who are allowing dozens of young boys to bareback the first load of their lives into ultra glamorous women, who are slowly losing their sanity from so many addictive and powerful orgasms, and the constant life power turning them into sexual demons. There's a lot of women that'd cost a man millions for a night with now walking around the willing slave of a 12 year old boyfriend.
>>
>>7274040
Aww, it's Star! :3
>>
Everyone of both genders loses all body hair and becomes reasonably fit. Nobody wears more clothes than are absolutely necessary to live in their respective climates, meaning most people are naked. The world becomes a "free use" style world, not limited to men using women or women using men. Everybody's sexual activity of choice becomes hard anal. It's pleasurable for all parties involved.

Birth rate plummets, world population is stabilized which ends war and world hunger, everybody casually does it in the butt. Absolutely perfect world.
>>
>>7274663
>Prolapsed anuses as far as the eye can see
>>
>>7274711
>summons prolapse guy
>>
>>7274711
>>7274746

Also, prolapses stop happening. Because prolapse guy can fuck off.
>>
>>7274711
>Shit covered dicks as far as the eye can see
>>
>>7274857
Well I mean that's hot too
>>
>>7274711
>>7274746
Every damn thread
>>
>>7274040
You said several ways to manifest, but only describe two. What about girls who don't think about either?
>>
File: cash me outside.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cash me outside.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>7261808
>>
A runaway government experiment, inspired by MK Ultra, attempted to use subliminal messaging and post-hypnotic suggestion to reverse, then hyper-exaggerate all traditional gender roles in an isolated population. This was all well and good, until a less-than-scrupulous programmer encoded the project into a virus and released it onto the web.
>>
File: 1477598356388.jpg (225KB, 763x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477598356388.jpg
225KB, 763x1024px
The world's greatest geneticist and global authority on viruses is kidnapped by a rouge group of feminist scientists for the purpose of creating a disease that will transform the whole of mankind into their ideal society of strong womyn. They give the filthy man all the equipment and resources he needs to complete the virus by sacrificing their own project budgets. After 6 months the imprisoned doctor produces several vials of this virus. The women inject him with the virus and study the effects for a week. When it becomes clear that the man is transforming into a woman, the feminist let him go and declare victory before heading out into society to spread the changes to everyone. Finally back home and alone, the geneticist lets out and sigh of relief and begins to laugh heartily. The women got a virus to spread, but mankind would be rewritten in the image of what he had designed, and nobody would no before it was too late.

Fast forward 6 months, the virus has ravaged all of the Earth, no uninfected to be found. The feminist scientists were at first pleased with the effects as every man appeared to be turning into a woman. However, it became clear that they had been tricked one month in when the virus left men's genitals nearly untouched instead of going full female.

The next change took place on all people past the age of 16, as everyone above that age seemed to physical regress back to 16. A long with this, mental changes seem to occur. The whole of humanity first gained 40 points to their IQ almost overnight. Next, bisexuality seemed to become the norm as only a penis or vagina separated men and women. Lastly, people became much more free about sex and sharing partners. Entire fetishes become far more normalized, and some completely lose their taboo status.

It would be later found out that people still age internally and eventually die, but life spans seemed to increase by about 100 years with the "breakdown" of the body occurring in the last year or two.
>>
File: tumblr_nt04i7ZYxM1sy5k7wo1_500.png (229KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt04i7ZYxM1sy5k7wo1_500.png
229KB, 500x352px
>>7275030
To help "normalize" society with the lost of gender distinction, nearly all world governments legalize polygamy to some extent to increase the chances of children being born. The US federally caps marriage units at 8 people, but more conservative states cap marriage units at 4 people. Because of increases in family capital and family size, home sizes are doubled, if not tripled, with many homes having at least two master bedrooms.

With the increased sexual expression and sharing, kissing replaces normal greetings between friends and even family. Oral sex becomes the new hugging and kissing for those people who become close. Because of the break down of taboo, and the fact that everyone looks like a 8/10 to 10/10 16 year old girl, incest becomes common and is treated more like masturbation, although forming a romantic relationship with a family member is still frowned upon, and marriage is illegal in many countries.

With all the changes (physical, mental, and societal) completed after about 7-8 years, humanity takes it's increased mental capacity and goes about curing all the ills of the world while making massive leaps forward in science and technology. Diseases are cured. Poverty is nearly eliminated from most countries. Space trips becomes family fun for the upper-middle class. War and political strife are subdued. While it takes some getting use to, many people come round to the thinking that this new world is pretty nice.

As for the feminist scientists? They tried to recapture the geneticist to unmake this world, but this time he was ready for his would be kidnappers. After collecting them into cages, the geneticist would go about reprogramming the women to learn to be happy with the world. 10 years later the world would be celebrating the Nobel winner and his team/harem of super science girls for their work in curing all known STDs with a new super drug.
>>
>>7275030
>>7275063
Mimi#4743 on discord, I wanna roleplay with you
>>
>>7274746
>>7274754
>>7274857

>>7274711 here I'll be honest I haven't been to a globalized fetish thread in like a month and that was my first time reading that particular fetish, but I find it hilarious that I have inadvertently continued some sort of tradition. I'm just fucking with you nudity and butt sex guy.
>>
>>7275108
Man I dunno why, but every. Single. Thread. Has someone mention prolapses.
>>
File: 54730017_p3.jpg (233KB, 1280x1519px) Image search: [Google]
54730017_p3.jpg
233KB, 1280x1519px
Every woman in the world is made a futa overnight, with vagina and penis. However, this is not the sort of sexual revolution others describe.

The transition of genetics from a male/female to a male/futa population has long lasting genetic impacts. The presence of two reproductive systems, each with their own personal processes, flood a woman's mind with hormones equally. Normally, one would assume this would make them androgene or masculine from the male hormones, but as they are futas, the hormones are equally designed to fill out the female figure, AND drive the bearer to mate. Combined with the typical female principles of deference and submission, the new futa is more often than not, a masochistic mating-obsessed creature with little feminine chaste. She wants to breed and be bred, far more the latter than former, at rates most women never feel. And while female sexuality is more fluid, and futas will mate with each other, most still crave a man.

Furthermore, to endure the cramped regions of their new twin reproductive bodies, women have not only larger hips all through life to accomadate the separate organs, but more flexible and durable bone structure, as well as flesh, to bear their wider-hipped children. Futa are not only masochistic, their bodies can take more abuse for it.

The social makeup of society crumbles, as a new patriarchal system emerges, as while futas outbreed men to a more stable 80/20 percent, they have little self-agency and rarely leave the harems they are brought into to perpetually mate and breed and raise large families with. Pure females exist, as a rarity, as men in the first generation have chromosones that contain the former X-chromosone of females, and when combined with the X2 chromosone of futa, birth a female. They're held for genetic potential, of a purer human, unshackled from the orgies of new humanity.
>>
>>7257647
Nipples open up become fuckable at legal age, and when jizzed in, the entire breast metabolizes the jizz into breast flesh. At the first moment their tits get fucked, they lactate permanently. When they get too old the hole closes and they stop lactating.
>>
>>7275080
Cool, but as I asked in last thread, what is Discord?
>>
>>7275218
Oh, sorry.

It's a chat service. It's been used by gamers recently; it's like having a Skype chat, but it's far faster and less strenuous on a computer. Also has added features and stuff. I like using it so I can do text-based roleplaying with other people in threads like this. Enacting fantasies and such.

Make an account, it's a great way to get in touch with other people in these threads.
>>
>>7275226
Gotcha. I was looking for an answer last thread and people were telling me the obvious. So if I wanted to join this Discord, where would I go?
>>
>>7275551
https://discordapp.com

When you make an account, there's a setting on there that says "Add friend". Just type in "Mimi#4743" and it'll send a friend request to me. I'll be sure to accept and PM you as soon as you're ready~ <3
>>
Everyone can make mana, and use magic, but the twist is that you can't use your own mana, you have to give it to somone else willingly.
During the "extraction" process (Sex) fetishes allign the mana to be more or less useful.

So if a dude wanted to get magic from a girl. Lets say he wanted combat magic. The more agressive and domineering she is the more potent it is. So Sadist produce fireballs, masochist girls produce healing. This means that if you wanna Warlord using magic, you have to have a herm of sadist bitches CBT and humiliating you constantly for it. Whereas you wanna heal everyone, a bunch of submissive whores is the way to go.

Different fetishes do different things, its based upon the "Mana giver" and what happens to them during the experience.

Tease/Denail and Orgasm Denial could be used to build up larger pools to draw from, or make them fill marginally faster in the future.

Females are born much more often than males, to enable harems more. (Nothing prevents them from having them too. I just have a preference.)
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 850x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 850x758px
>>7272433
>>7272434
>>7272435
>>7272436
Gonna accompany this with a pic I just found that seems really fitting for this world. What a group of sisters "playing" would look like~ <3
>>
File: 1438105592590.jpg (92KB, 600x757px) Image search: [Google]
1438105592590.jpg
92KB, 600x757px
Without warning, all women start turning into preggo piggirls.
>>
>>7276287

I assume this would happen slowly over the course of 9 months, but it would be great if it happened quickly - like, Monday at the strike of noon, women everywhere suddenly fall to the floor as they feel their guts twisting before they realize that their feet are turning into hooves, their noses are pushing out into snouts and that their bellies are bloating out of their t-shirts.

No matter where you are, by 12:15 (or whatever the equivalent time is everywhere else) you can hear the horks and squeals of women panicking in every street and building in the world.
>>
>>7276287
One sentence doesn't really make it too hot my dude
>>
>>7276500

What, you don't women everywhere screaming as the flesh on their hands and feet tighten as bony hooves split the flesh and render women incapable of walking upright or using any tools, all while their legs shorten and twist into hamhocks, their ears lengthen and flop, their nostrils flare as they drip snot and their noses flatten and grow broader and up to a dozen teats erupt along their bloating bellies swelling with unwanted squirming animal life?
>>
>>7276532
See, that's more like it. Details are what make it hot
>>
>>7276542

Between their bellies rounding out with squirming piglets and their tender hooves barely able to support their weight, every woman is almost too distracted to feel her tailbone lengthening and erupting from the top of her asscrack, snaking out from beneath whatever clothing is left and sprouting rough bristles as it curls away from their shuddering, squealing bodies...
>>
File: 1486342384835.png (662KB, 1250x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1486342384835.png
662KB, 1250x1100px
>>7276287
Not as good as having a world full of cowgirls.
>>
>>7276287
>>7276582
More pregnant animal girls please :3
>>
>>7276582
>>7276585

How fast do they change and what cow parts do they end up with?
>>
Without warning, everyone in the world with an active sex drive is turned into their own strongest sexual fantasy. The stronger the person's sex drive or the more specific the fantasy, the stronger the effect is.
People still remember the identities of others and their rough kind of relationship to them, but otherwise the change blends into common sense, with most people knowing that something happened to them but not caring or knowing why.
People retain their previous skills and competences unless their sexual fantasy explicitly overrides them, which is why the world doesn't immediately fall apart.
Gas stations in the middle of Kentucky are all of a sudden manned by dumb-as-a-rock platinum blondes in cut-off jeans and tube tops, who seize up the queue for five minutes as they struggle to remember the number after twenty-nine.
Imposing black cars with bass music booming from the windows are now occupied by fat-assed black girls in cornrows and basketball jerseys, talking about how they want to find a man and settle down with him - and there's waiting one right back at home, and God help the ones whose girls desired someone much manlier than them.
Strip clubs are suddenly filled with girls in pasties and microskirts who wonder why they're sitting in the chairs. Behind the desk of the computer repair store is now a perky nine-year-old girl who seems to have no idea why she's here, playing with the goods while looking to the customers for advice - and with the other customers how they are, things are not going to be child-friendly.
High school dynamics erupt in a bloody mess as seventy percent of the cheerleading team is more used to the football club than the current members, who're currently dithering over makeup in a room redecorated to be all-pink.
Tweenage gaygst comes to an end as girls who previously struggled with finding a guy they could love now just make sure to wash their dick so it's clean for the next girl, and there are a lot of girls to choose from.
>>
>>7276585

What other animal species would you turn all women into?

I'm picturing a fun series of alternate universes that a select few people can peek into where all women have been turned into different preggo animals. They could probably charge a mountain of money to show people how half the species is faring as knocked up pigs, cows, dogs, cats, frogs, fish, etc.
>>
>>7276597
I'd mainly want pregnant cowgirls. Not only would you get the pregnant bellies, but you'd get the several rows of gargantuan milk filled titties, with an udder to boot~ x3
>>
File: 1487671483084.jpg (338KB, 1321x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1487671483084.jpg
338KB, 1321x1500px
>>7276600
this is what I want
>>
>>7276600

Combine this with the marshmallow mammaries idea from >>7273415 and that could be amazing. How many tits and size udder are we talking here?

Women are all stuck on all fours from that weight?
>>
>>7276593
In a dark room somewhere, a redheaded MILF throws the porn magazine she's holding away, unknowing why she would ever buy a thing like that, before scheduling to get out of that dreadful guy pad and find a new husband.
The one industry that's hit the most is the media industry, as ancient talk shows are now supposed to be led by a sixteen-year-old punk girl with a bratty attitude, news programs usually consist of a good-looking semi-muscular man and a chirpy blonde whose lips make her lisp and who looks like she can't completely open her eyes, the man attempting to help the ditz as she stutters her way through the word "Monday" (so more or less like now), and swimsuit shoots everywhere in the world are now supposed to be taken by curvy, bronzed women who don't know anything else about cameras than that they're on the receiving end of them a lot.
In a darkened room somewhere in the US, a blue-haired girl with absurdly large eyes clumsily moves her exercise-ball-sized breasts off her keyboard, before wondering at what the romaji on her screen mean and going back to 2ch.
And the furry cons I'll leave to your imagination, since I already left too much to mine.
>>
File: moo1.png (159KB, 747x1056px) Image search: [Google]
moo1.png
159KB, 747x1056px
>>7276608
>>7276600
>>7276597
>>7276585
>>7276590
>>7276582
>>7276287
>>
File: moo2.png (202KB, 745x1060px) Image search: [Google]
moo2.png
202KB, 745x1060px
>>7276641
>>
File: moo3.png (207KB, 749x1062px) Image search: [Google]
moo3.png
207KB, 749x1062px
>>7276642
>>
File: moo4.png (223KB, 746x1059px) Image search: [Google]
moo4.png
223KB, 746x1059px
>>7276656
>>
A normalizing gas fills earth's atmosphere, eradicating whatever factor in people's brains causes them to like anything other than sex for the sake of procreation.

All fetishes will die.
>>
>>7276609
Ooh. This would be fun. What about that tile guy, though, or the guy who apparently fucked Ohio?

> Under the Ohio River delta, a particular geological formation begins having an existential crisis.
> It didn't mean it like this.
> Not in the slightest.
> Yes, it liked Ohio.
> Yes, it REALLY liked Ohio…
> But not LIKE liked…

Meanwhile, on a kitchen countertop halfway across the country, a single, white, immaculately square tile sighs in utter fulfillment - having, at last, become one with its brethren.
>>
Puberty and its changes occur within seconds for females, including growth spurts, rapid development of the genitals and mammary glands, along with an additional heat during and after the transition. Usually, this may happen at a random point in the day, causing embarrassment for the female.
This is made worse when you consider that the average female height has increased by two feet, as well as having more flesh localized around their upper legs, as well as larger breasts, generating more bodily gases, they also gain more elastic skin to help gestate more offspring.
Some males may go through this, resulting in futanari, so their ordeal is worse, having your morphology and form change before you as your growth tears your clothes off.
Males, unlike females go through a normal change, genital growth, facial/body hair, etc. The two exeptions to this are that males are usually short, and that during the change (for males it's usually overnight) their genitals grow absurdly large, to the point where most males wear custom-made pants or just wear skirts, the size of the genitals also widens the hips to make mobility easier.
Now onto the sexual preferences of this world.
In this world it is perfectly normal for you to sleep with your mother, father or siblings as the human body will not accept any dna containing genes similar to yours, prostitution is also legal, fetishes are more normal and accepted into society (excluding necrophilia) and, while perfectly legal, male homosexuality is somewhat rare.
The most common fetish is inflation, usually achieved through blocking in the large amount of gas females generate to bloat them, but there are other methods, such as filling someone with over 3 loads of cum, filling them with gas or liquid directly or using one of the commonly sold drugs to do it, such as a drug that fills females with more gas than they can expel, a drug that turns them into a blueberry or one that makes their ass and tits grow.
>>
>>7265655
it would look like a fucking salvador dhali painting.
>>
>>7277179

The image of women screaming in every street and building as they struggle to keep from tearing themselves apart as parts of their bodies flop and pool while others stay solid (for the time being) would be nicely horrific and surreal.
>>
>>7276898
How's it going Mr. Vice President?
>>
>>7276605
>>7276608
YES. FUCKING YES. I wanna be like this and cuddle other girls like this while a futanari buttfucks me like the bitch I am~ I wanna feel other cowgirls kicking inside my massive pregnant belly, it'd be hotter if I never gave birth to them and just had them in me at all times, constantly getting more and more pregnant from everytime I have sex. My several rows of big, fat, milky marshmallow titties with nipples the size of erect dicks permanently lactating and drenching me in milk, cum and sweat... with a big, floppy, lactating cow udder and an ass that'll make a sex goddess blush. God damn, make me this girl for a day TwT
>>
In some tropical 3rd world shithole, say somewhere in West Africa, a previously unknown virus appears. The symptoms are mild, similar to a mild cold, and so only those with compromised immune systems and/or other health problems have anything to fear from it. This virus is extremely contagious, but not very lethal at all, so few resources are put towards treatment, containment, or a cure.

The illness takes a few weeks to pass, during which time sex drive is gone, but nobody thinks much of this because that isn't unusual. By the time the first patients are feeling better, much of the human race has already contracted the virus. When they do, to the world's horrow, it is discovered that 99% of men who get the disease are rendered permanantly impotent and infertile.

Those men who were not infected (or were among the tiny minority of those who survived it with their fertility and sexual potency intact) are now the only viable mates/sexual partners left on the planet, and so are mobbed by increasingly desperate women. The artificial insemination industry is far from able to meet demand, so men who still can/want to impregnate women go around charging money to knock up the wives of those who can't.

Now because of how diseases work, men from wealthy countries with cold climates and low population densities are far less likely to have gotten the disease than those from poor, densely-populated tropical countries. There is also a class dimension, with lower class people more likely to have been infected. This quickly begins to affect social dynamics surrounding race, class, and nationality; undermining much of the changes that have occured since the 19th century.
>>
Germany wins WWII.

Male dominates female by the time we reach the space race. Women are seen as property, but with more social regard than pets.

Women are bred selectively for specific traits, and a catalogue is built of women forms.

In a distant space future, I am awoken from my long cryogenic slumber. Male civilization has collapsed, and I am aboard a starship full of models of women. I am fitted with my immortality chip, and proceed to wait out the 10,000 year trip back to Earth with my infinite harem of every possible attractive human female form.

> tfw i'm hitler
>>
>>7278895
How does male civilization fall, yet women are all on a spaceship with you?
>>
>>7267098
Sucks to be you.
>>
>>7276593
Narcissistic people must be horrifying in this world.
>>
Womens' breasts get a LOT bigger, where being a DD is considered being as flat as a bored.

The average cock size is now about 17 inches in length, and human physiology is changed to allow this. Not only that, but balls tend to be grapefruit sized when empty, and continously swell with cum until the guy cums. Balls also go into cum production overdrive while aroused. It's not uncommon for a guy to cum more than a liter of cum in one go. Due to this high cum output, cum is the most common female fetish, whether it is cum drinking, facials, etc.

Cocks also have knots now, so there is no such thing as a "quickie" since it takes between 30 minutes and an hour until a woman can dismount from a guy's cock.
>>
File: 1466111900263.jpg (325KB, 1100x920px) Image search: [Google]
1466111900263.jpg
325KB, 1100x920px
Somebody creates a device that is capable of altering the minds and bodies of all babymaking-aged women in an instant.

Nobody knows about this, of course, until the first time this genius psychopath first uses it - probably to suddenly ramp up the breast sizes of every woman on Earth by half a dozen cup sizes without warning or reprogram them all to behave like stereotypical doting housewives from the 40's or 50's.

Of course, the first few uses of the device sends the world into a panic and women everywhere FREAK THE FUCK OUT AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT since they can no longer depend on their minds or bodies suddenly rebelling against them or transforming in some humiliating way in an instant.

While millions of women contemplate suicide and millions of men dread (and even more secretly anticipate) what might happen to their women next, the inventor of the device inevitably loses the device or has it wrestled away from him by someone else, starting a war over control over that thing that doesn't end until it is destroyed or whoever wielding it uses its power over all women to conquer the world.

Any suggestions as to what transformation powers should be baked into the device?
>>
>>7271643
The Matrix
>>
>>7258655
And then someone mantles the concept of femininity to attain divinity and use it to put an end to this horrible world.
>>
>>7257647

Men are as hypergamous as women

Women are polygamous as men

Men become 10% of the worlds population
>>
Women stay just the same. Crazy right?

Men on the other hand change a bit.
Dicks are roughly an inch longer average and urethral tubes are very very stretchy now. Balls and a few associated glands are roughly triple size.

Sperm is now macro sized - roughly about the size of a golf ball and a load consists of one, perhaps 2 sperm. To work their way out of a guys dick takes roughly two minutes, extending male orgasm for as long. They are coated in a muscle relaxant to force their way past a girl's cervix. This process, despite the coating, still generally takes about 10 minutes and about as many girlish orgasms. And yes women anticipate and work themselves up for this for the whole 2 minutes of the male orgasm, as they see the bulge slowly move down a guy's shaft and inside her.

Sperm also have a unique function if they are destroyed somehow, such as teeth or stomach acid or fingernails. Upon rupturing they release a sort of pheromone 'bomb' that works on male and female alike, sending both into heat/rut.
This has the amusing consequences for masturbation, as cleanup now closely resembles the process for bomb diffusion.

It does however add a certain spice to oral sex, in which a girl coaxes a sperm into her mouth, bites and immediately kisses a guy, ensuring both will be at it like rabbits for hours. Men can store roughly 18-22 sperm at a time.
>>
>>7281795
wew lad
>>
>>7281795
MFW: http://i.imgur.com/cYanmPn.gif
>>
>>7281795

So, essentially oviposition between humans?

What happens if a dick-fearing dyke is somehow exposed to one of these giant, wriggling spermies?
>>
>>7282773
>>
>>7282842
no, women still have the eggs. I skipped the baby making technical part for the sake of brevity. Essentially, egg fuses in, and rest of sperm becomes building blocks toward rapid building of the uterine wall and fluid. When women get pregnant they can definitely feel it happen in real time.

The uterine wall, partially made of sperm material, still slowly generates the pheramones, thus pregnant women are almost always low level horny. (well that's nothing new anyways)

As for dykes... nothing special? Just cause the sperm is big doesn't make it magical.
... ok some women would beg to differ, but that's a whole other conversation.
>>
>>7281075
The god(s?) of /d/ have become displeased with people posting the word "bump" in place of actual content, and so they sought to punish humanity for their lack of fetish creativity.

When the world wakes to the following day all women have been turned into incredibly attractive trap versions of their old selves. All men will have been transformed into amazon women no smaller than 6' and they all posses bodies of athletic fitness models. Everyone in this new world is flexible enough to pleasure themselves orally in place of normal masturbation. Tongues can now stretch to 2' long and act like a prehensile tentacle. Periods are replaced with egg laying. All bodily fluids taste delicious and all STDs disappear.

The god(s?) of /d/ nod in approval at the curses that have been unleashed upon mankind. With the deed done they tie the ball gags in their mouths, handcuff their hands and tentacles behind their back, and they proceed to the orgy room where Zeus and Loki await.
>>
>>7283266
BUMP
>>
>>7283274
You fool, do you dare risk the wrath of the god(s?) again? It's bad enough that I have to now look forward to pushing out a softball sized egg from my amazonian pussy in a near-mindbreaking orgasm once a month. And don't even get me started on how utterly adorable my wife has been in learning how her new trap body works. Just the girlish cries alone as I work her little cock in my mouth are too much to bare!

I implore you anon, please create content as opposed to bumping. My body can only take so much of these new /d/elights.
>>
The Pocket Watch and the Dial.

The first clue that something is happening is when all men capable of ejaculation receive a small contraption. It looks like a toy, something about the size of one's palm and in the shape of a spool, with a window on one side that states a fetish that man has. A turn of the dial on top switches to a different fetish, but otherwise, nothing appears to happen.

Soon, women between the age of 16 and 26 wake up one morning to find a pocket watch. Not all women receive it at the same time, but as long as they are between those ages, they will eventually get one. The watch is an indicator. Their time has begun. In one year, they will have the opportunity to become a sexual avatar.
>>
>>7284744
Whenever a woman has sex with a man, ending with ejaculation, the fetish on the man's dial begins to apply to them. If the dial says Giant, they grow in size. If it says cat, they may grow cat ears or a tail. If it says dick, they may grow a penis. Ejaculation can be received orally, vaginally, or anally, but it must be fresh. If the transformation isn't enough, more sex is required.

If the woman finds a fetish she doesn't like, she may wind the watch back. She still only has a year, but the transformation is reverse.
>>
>>7284749
Once the year is up, the woman's transformation is complete. If the watch is broken, she loses it all and reverts to normal, even if her year is not up. As for the men's dial, if it breaks, he loses the ability to influence a woman's transformation. Only the owner can break their respective device, however, anyone can adjust a man's dial or wind a woman's watch.

Lesbians will be split between the pure and the changed. Gay men will often break their dials as proof of their commitment to their lifestyle.

And that, my friends, is my answer to how you do a globalization fetish that I wouldn't feel ashamed of putting my own family through. It's as close to consensual /d/ as I could get it.
>>
>>7257745
I came here to fap, not to feel. :'(
>>
Sexual fluids now contain physical alteration compounds. People will now temporarily pass on small amounts of their dominant features to their partners.

This will have several societal changes. First off, people will be much more willing to have one-night stands with strangers who have features they might want. Second, beauty parlors now have brothel services for people who want to shop for a specific look. Lastly, couples will progressively look more and more related as time goes on. A husband and wife who have been together and have had regular sex for 5 years will basically look like a brother and sister, and coincidentally will also look like how their kids will probably look at their age.

Because the potential changes are linked solely to the sex fluids, changes can be transferred orally, vaginally, or anally. Changes can be transmitted same-sex as well, causing an increase in both bisexuality and the sale of sex-trait drinks. Incest becomes a common fetish, but actually trying to marry or breed with a family member is illegal, and marriage now requires a blood/genetic test as the changes are only temporary-cosmetic changes. The only permanent physical changes that occur will be if a couple reaches the 10 year mark, in which the two had better be happy looking like siblings because there's no going back at this point...unless they divorce early enough to get a new longterm partner.
>>
>>7284755

Lesbians are split between the pure and the changed?

Like, half of all lesbians are changed without warning and against their will, despite never coming into contact with semen?
>>
>>7285470
Nah, like half the lesbians are willing to go for dick so they can change, while the other half is so against it they remain "pure."
>>
File: 1488024078227.jpg (74KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
1488024078227.jpg
74KB, 600x846px
Something happens to make periodic, thorough inspections & documentations of the bodies of every reproductive woman alive mandatory.

The data, video and photographs generated by these routine inspections are used to create a global database that can be accessed by any man.

Want to see what your new coworker looks like naked? Want to see what kind of pussy that random girl on the bus has? Find out exactly what size tits one of your friends has?

Just run a woman's name through the database and her complete inspection history comes up. Or just random browse through the database if you want to see women from all over the world stripped, bound, exposed and humiliated for a bunch of cameras (and eventually the whole world) to see.
>>
File: 1483065620974.jpg (10KB, 182x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483065620974.jpg
10KB, 182x250px
>>7287576
>>
>>7280313
It's not the Matrix.

It's not a simple replacement of the real world.

It's a better world, where they can live out their wildest dreams and fantasies, where they'll be accepted and loved no matter what. A world where aspirations and ambitions don't have to be crushed under the bootheel of "realistic". A world where /d/'s women can reach the heights they were truly meant to, and sink to whatever lows that they desire.

They'll be happy in my world. I'll make sure of it.
>>
>>7285465
This sounds interesting.
>>
>>7289262
This. Is. My. Heaven.
>>
>>7291288
How so?
>>
>>7276996
The best one would be when a house explodes because of the guy who had a wet dream about mazinkaiser.
>>
>>7291305
Just woman being put back into their place of serving men, feminism is getting too out of hand. My globalized fetish is all of this only applies to feminists/lesbians
>>
>>7289262
I would happily submit to a collar and leash law ^^
>>
File: 1471479343592.jpg (313KB, 754x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1471479343592.jpg
313KB, 754x1350px
>>7291678

So what happens then? All lesbians and feminists wake up tomorrow magically stripped of their human rights and treated like pets and livestock by everyone around them, even straight & nonfeminist women?
>>
File: 02_01.jpg (206KB, 1200x845px) Image search: [Google]
02_01.jpg
206KB, 1200x845px
>>7257647
-All males between the ages of 14 to 35 who are beta males, all transform into females

-All the males who became female all have their memory of being male, and have a birthmark above their ass (like a tramp stamp) in the shape of the male gender symbol

-All females in the world become more docile and submissive

-Alpha Males rule the world, and its socially acceptable for 1 male to have up to 5 females in a harem

-Females ovulate twice a month, become extremely horny while ovulating, and lose the period all together

-Females are not allowed to work outside of the home unless its a fitting feminine job like Hair Dresser etc.

-Every female in a harem is expected to give birth to at least one baby
>>
>>7264951
Egyptology largely agree that building the pyramids was much more like a army draft then slavery, yeah you had to work there but you got fed and paid(not very much) and in a month you'd get rotated out.
>>
>>7292211

That's so vanilla I think I heard of it at the ice cream store
>>
>>7291678

You see I'm fine with going to one of these threads about people talking about how cool would it be to have their own harem of underage children. But at least I know that's just their fetish and maybe they wouldn't even like it if that was an actual option to them. What you said however looks more like you'd actually like that to happen, for non-sexual reasons. That makes you way worse.
>>
>>7291288

Just a leash? I'm pretty sure there are... more fun restraints...
>>
>>7292304
Sometimes vanilla is the best flavor
>>
>>7292345

After a while even the best flavor becomes duller than an average yet fresh flavor.

I mean, couldn't you at least add some kind of bondage to it? It'd still be pretty vanilla, but with chocolate sprinkles.
>>
>>7292347
All females in a harem are required by law to wear a collar with their Alpha Male's name on it.

Any Alpha Male who refuses to have a harem, or breed will be arrested, have their Alpha status removed, castrated and sold into slavory

There happy?
>>
The mind becomes slightly synesthetic. Performing an action that you find similar to another action creates sensory (and sometimes illusionary in the case of vivid memories). Humans, by sheer necessity, become able to completely null all the emotion and sensory output associated with traumatic memories. Conversely they absolutely will never forget anything about positive memories, even if they want to.

Since non-drunk sex tends to be a highly vivid positive memory, generally, the more someone has sex the more sensation echoes you get each time you do it.

Thus, there is a saying: "Every time you have sex after the first is an orgy." It's not far from the truth.
>>
>>7292410
derp. Must learn to proofread. Real first section:

Performing an action that you find similar to another action creates sensory ECHOES (and sometimes illusionary in the case of vivid memories).
>>
>>7292407

A slight improvement. But still, no mandatory kinks and the collar doesn't even have a leash or a shock feature. Still better though.
>>
>>7292410
>>7292413

/b/ is that way -->
>>
>>7292322
What did you have in mind?
>>
>>7292504

Armbinders, chastity belts, shock collars and everything else from Free Cities (great game).
>>
File: 1485654827137.jpg (441KB, 933x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1485654827137.jpg
441KB, 933x1369px
>>7292543
>>7292504
>>7292322
>>7291288
>>7289262
>>7287576

So, reality is somehow altered so all women wake up tomorrow with all laws changed in such a way their their human rights have been stripped away and an elaborate series of Leash Laws put in place allowing men to collar and claim any women they want, with extra special attention paid to keep women as elaborately humiliated as possible whenever they're in public by not just making public nudity mandatory for all women, but also encouraging women to be fitted with arm binds, buttplug tails, elaborate headgear/blinders, rope bondage, shock collars, elaborate piercings and tattoos, etc?
>>
>>7292846

B+

You'd still need to write in a cool format as to describe it. A CYOA would be great IMO.
>>
File: Canned_Peach_c001_p002.jpg (351KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Canned_Peach_c001_p002.jpg
351KB, 835x1200px
>>7292846
>>7292851

Would be worth seeing happen just to see how men use these new laws to subjugate the hundreds of millions of women who would (justifiably) rebel against these literally-dehumanizing laws.

Like, what's to keep lesbian couples just from hiding at home and limiting their contact with men as much as possible to keep their contact with men at a minimum so they're not subjected to public nudity laws or claimed by men?
>>
>>7292857

Please keep lesbians out of this. So few women like to sleep with women it'd be terrible if you made it illegal! If anything, what about encouraged lesbian slave sex? Much like in Free Cities. You could enforce a no-masturbation policy whereas their only relief is sex, most of the time lesbian sex that is (since a 1 to 5 men to woman ratio would leave the man far too exhausted as to please them).
>>
File: 1462934023949.jpg (198KB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
1462934023949.jpg
198KB, 1280x985px
>>7292860

I've got nothing against lesbians! In fact, I live on the west coast and it's practically nothing but lesbians where I live. The fun of a world like this wouldn't be capturing and breaking in straight women, but the lesbians and feminists who would kick against these terrible new rules the hardest. Lesbians would have so much farther to fall before they finally give up and allow themselves to be trained like animals in kennels or put on display at the zoo....
>>
>>7292876

Well now to you put it, it sure does sound hot! But I prefer it in reverse, straight into lesbian. Also with magic aphrodisiacs so that it becomes actually possible for her to become lesbian.
>>
>>7292030
Basically, but a drug is introduced that only affects woman, introduced into the water that makes them dumber and much more malleable as well as being 45% more horny / estrogen hormonal increase
>>7292315
See I need there to be some realism for it to be hot for me, the fact this potentially could happen is hot af
>>7292857
They'd be literally unable to live, get food etc without going outside
>>7292876
I think turning lesbians into dumb bimbos is much better, you're turning an ugly woman, into a submissive little fuckslut.
>>
>>7259447
Definitely kill myself. You're asking me to freely get MPD.
>>
>>7265655
>>7267009
I would prefer pleasure over pain.

I've typed something similar to this before but here it is again. My ideal scenario would be people looking ordinary on the surface and feeling solid. The change only becomes apparent when girls become aroused, beginning with noticably shiny skin, like she was just bathed in oil and increased flexibility. As she becomes more more turned-on, she softens like rising dough. Eventually she orgasms, flowing,splattering, and melting into a churnning puddle of highly sensitive skin-toned liquid that slowly reforms into her natural shape. Play with her liquid form only brings her more after-shock orgasms and slows her restoration. Any man in a long term relationship and willing to preform oral on his girl regularly will slowly begin to soften and eventually gain the ability to melt and reform like her.
>>
File: 1456559671698.jpg (162KB, 819x819px) Image search: [Google]
1456559671698.jpg
162KB, 819x819px
>>7257647
All feminists and lesbians wake up as amputees
>>
File: 1473870272484.png (686KB, 584x807px) Image search: [Google]
1473870272484.png
686KB, 584x807px
>>7292876
>>7293062

Eh, if you're going to turn all lesbians and feminists into stupid bimbos, I'd like it to at least be a really slow transformation that causes them to realize that they're waking up every morning a little bit stupider than when they went to sleep the night before.....or make it a conditional thing, like every woman needs to slurp down a load of hot, fresh semen every 24 hours or her intelligence will start to degrade, with the longer she goes without, the harder it is for her to regain that lost intelligence. Force each of them to decide which is more important - their identity and intelligence, or their self-worth and pride.

>>7293560
Do they all wake up as if they'd been amputated years ago, with the wounds all healed and their limbs long gone? Some kind of magical amputation that leaves their limbs in their beds when they wake up?
>>
/d/ has some real weird feminist fetishes
>>
>>7294363
Objectively speaking, we have weird fetishes period.
>>
Am I allowed to put a gay global fetish here?
>>
>>7295217
Nigga just write your gay ass fetish down instead of asking for permission.
>>
>>7295238
Okay!
I want to wake up one day to find that everyone I know (and everyone I don't know) just all agree that I need to be constantly humiliated and used publically and privately. They don't do it to be mean, but because they just feel it's the way I deserve to be treated. It's casual and I have all my clothes replaced with slutty outfits and bondage gear, constantly talked to like a braindead cum dump, male family members casually use my holes or abuse my body without it being sexual for them. Even at school and at work I'm just living my life now as every other humans casual humiliation pet.
>>
>>7267182
Holy shit, for me this is horrifying, I would probably end up way more sadistic than I currently am, playing 10+ hours of WoW a day with anime in the background, then feel guilty at the end of the day because of my bound harem.
>>
>>7257823
Men are faster, stronger, and smarter than women. It wouldn't be very hard to enslave them.
>>
To start with, the male birth rate declines until we achieve a 1:5 male-female ratio. For those harems.

More importantly, women transform based on their sex acts. A woman who has an orgasm while focusing on another woman will become both more attractive (clearer skin, nicer hair, a fitter body, etc) and will have a higher sex drive. This sex drive increase can reach such high levels that they are completely consumed by their needs. On the other hand, a woman who has an orgasm with a cock inside her, or who swallows semen, will become more intelligent. She will also become more submissive and affectionate towards the man she is with.

This creates a few natural classes of woman:

Pure feminists become beautiful and sex-obsessed unless they abstain. It's easy for lesbians to enter a cycle in which they become absolutely stunning, but have such high sex drives that they can't do anything but fuck. They aren't stupid, this isn't bimbofication, they're just way too horny. Some men "rescue" lesbians who become trapped like this by feeding them semen. The increased intelligence from the semen can give them the willpower required to resist their urges. However, there is no way to change a woman's sexuality. A lesbian who is rescued this way will fall in love with the man feeding her his cum, and will serve him completely obediently, but she will never enjoy the sex acts he demands of her and will always be fighting her sexual drive toward other women.

Straight women quickly fall into harems once they start having sex. And they have to have sex, because that's the only way to compete at all with other women. A woman who is regularly fucked and fed by her man can easily achieve superintelligence. All intellectual and leadership work in the world is now done by superintelligent submissive slaves. The most influential scientists and world leaders go home each night to submit to their masters, happy to be degraded and used.
>>
>>7296193
Bisexual women are the holy grail. If you can get a pair of bisexual women, or at least a bisexual and a lesbian, you're pretty much set for life. Their lesbian activity will keep them beautiful and sexually voracious, which only increases how often they expose themselves to the intelligence and loyalty increasing effects of your dick. The result is a creature who will cream ten times per minute while riding your cock and solving world hunger at the same time.
>>
>>7272131
I can dig it. I especially like the bit about the surreptitious public handjob.
>>
>>7293560

That's no fun.

How about: once a month, some fraction of people wake up limbless. Their arms and legs have vanished overnight, and their body has been turned into a perfect sex toy - beautiful/handsome, with endless sexual stamina...and an incredibly magnified libido. Enough that even the most staid person will be helplessly begging for help in getting them off within a day or two.

They stop aging, and never get any less horny.
>>
File: 1486839304552.jpg (621KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1486839304552.jpg
621KB, 1500x1125px
What would've been some good ways to screw with women on International Womens' Day?
>>
I call this one /d/: stockmarket style

Orgasm strength is straight up additive, only with the sensation of all orgasms in the past month added on. (That's last 4 weeks and a bit, not the last calendar month)

Orgasm length works similarly. Its normal orgasm length + 5% of each previous orgasm that you've achieved in the past month.

Libido is increased by 5% per orgasm in the past month from its base level.

Onwards to Dividends:

Women have the added perk during their periods of feeling the combined sensation of all their orgasms from their last period again, only reversed from explosive finish to warming up. This tends to make them a bit messier, but no one seems to mind. (your welcome girls)

In some weird throwback quirk, men can experience something similar, although shorter lasting, when kicked in the nuts. Now, only ascetics feel pain when the jewels get knocked around. Everyone else feels their orgasms for the last month in reverse. Again this tends to be messy, but guys don't complain too much. A slight increase in masochism has often been noted afterwards when someone gets hit though.
(your welcome boys)
>>
>>7296360
That's awesome! Does that even include males? I'm imagining someones family finding them and taking care of them for a couple of days before they're begging for their dad to fuck their face
>>
File: 1440021213810[1].jpg (537KB, 1200x1668px) Image search: [Google]
1440021213810[1].jpg
537KB, 1200x1668px
Starting tomorrow, 95% of all women become premature ejaculators. They cum hard from even the slightest stimulation, and can cum over a hundred times in a row before the heightened sensitivity begins to become painful, by which point the woman will invariably be completely limp, unable to move, and/or unconscious. This is naturally very embarressing for most women, who now find themselves orgasming from even a light grope or a particularly steamy kiss. Most men take this as a piece of good fortune, that women are now much easier to satisfy sexually, but a small subset takes sadistic pleasure in making women orgasm over and over without even giving them time to rest.

The other 5% of women have the exact opposite problem. As they're stimulated, the pleasure builds up until it's unbearable, but they can never orgasm. This pleasure does not dissapate or lessen over time, but resets when the woman sleeps, although it can be a bit hard to sleep when writhing in unbearable need to cum. Initially, their existance was dismissed, due the generally low numbers of them and the fact that the challenges faced by the overwhelming majority of women dominated every news site and social media. This changed, however, when a video entitled "10 hours on sybian but can't cum" went viral. It showcased one such woman being bound, gagged, and strapped to a sybian set to maximum speed, then left there with the camera running for exactly ten full hours. By the end she was a babbling, incoherent mess, and pushed down the male who untied her after she was released, fucking him roughly while sobbing uncontrollably about her inability to orgasm.
>>
Imagine:
(1/2)
>A being of pure light appears in time square
>Waits for media to arrive, but military does first
>The servicemen look to one another questioningly, they had only been told that the situation was "unpredictable".
>Upon spotting a camera pointed at it, the being turns to face it and begins to vocalize.
>"The time is now," it calls, and as it does all humans realize that they can hear it within their minds, everyone hearing in their native language.
>"For you all to be free." With that, the being explodes in to light, and a moment later is gone.
>The media is speechless for fucking once
>The government tells everyone not to panic
>Weeks pass
>Months
>People start to wonder what the giant flashlight meant by "free".
>Reports start coming in that people are vanishing without a trace, no sign of struggle
>Starts with inmates, depressed individuals, and, notably, fiction writers.
>It is noted that all tgese demographics consist of people who'd rather be somewhere else.
>Regular civilians start disappearing
>Panic
>Government assumes mass suicides, but cannot find any bodies
>But then the day comes
>A video on Youtube gets 20 million views in two days, and is then swiftly removed by the government
>But it's too late
>Many have already saved it
>The video features a boy, no older than 12 with shoddy video equipment, tearing open a hole in space time with the flick of his wrist, and then proceeding to morph his body into something resembling an MLP oc before ending the video.
>Widespread chaos insues
>So this is what it meant by "free"
>People everywhere are turning themselves into what they've always wanted, and then escaping into the alternate realities of their dreams
>Families attempt to persuade their relatives and children against this
>Religions are dropped, though all still faithful call it "the work of the devil"
>Government tries to convince people against leaving, seeing that they cannot force them
>But all their pleas fell on deaf ears
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>7296692
(2/2)
>I had done it
>All the young of this planet are now truly happy
>And the others will follow suit soon enough
>I'll check up on what everyone's doing
>God fucking dammit teenage males
>I gave you
>The ability to TRAVEL BETWEEN REALITIES
>IMMORTALITY
>FULL CONTROL OVER YOUR FORM
>And what do i see you using i for?
>Raping ponies and huge-eyed 2d girls.
>mfw I realize that they were never creative to begin with
>Just horny
>>
>>7296467
Lol, this, #IWD2017 the way woman should be recognized, pussy and asshole
>>
>>7266808
>>7275030
Cute little dicks are the best!
>>
File: thanks plague.jpg (286KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
thanks plague.jpg
286KB, 1280x1280px
>>7296696
10/10
>>
>>7296666
They literally never orgasm ever again? That's kinda harsh.

Also, nice quads
>>
>>7296604
Fuck yeah it does.
>>
File: 1486239287747.jpg (941KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486239287747.jpg
941KB, 800x800px
At noon on a given date, all women around the world start turning into squealing, screaming quadrapedal piggirls.

It would be like the end of Willow, except EVERYWHERE, and only women. Better hope you're not on a bus being driven by a woman or anything like that when it happens.
>>
>>7299857
Eh, I'd prefer the preggo pig/girl hybrid thing >>7276287 said. You get the multibreasts, the pregnant belly, the animalistic traits, yet they're still in a female figure and cute enough to fuck. I don't think I'd wanna fuck a plain ol pig.
>>
>>7296467
>not having every man turn into a woman on womans day

pffft look at this chump.
>>
>>7301098

How fast do they change into preggo pigs, then?
>>
File: 1489078326955.jpg (810KB, 840x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1489078326955.jpg
810KB, 840x1152px
At an archaeological dig site deep in the Amazon rainforest, an ancient temple to a previously unknown fertility goddess was uncovered. Everything was normal until one of the grad students, a curvy young woman who happened to be ovulating, accidentally cut her hand while excavating the central altar. The great statue of the Goddess began to hum ominously, and with a world-shaking wave of power, humanity began to change:

1) Fertility practically skyrockets--the new statistical average for the number of children carried per pregnancy is around 5-6, with 3 being the absolute minimum. Octuplets (or even more) are not uncommon. These massive pregnancies do not adversely affect the health of the mother or the development of the babies.

2) Gestation now takes twice the time at an average of 18 months, and sometimes even longer. This seems to be tied to the number of fetuses developing at once, as pregnancies are now always carried to term (i.e. when all of the babies are healthy and strong enough to be born.)

3) Human lactation levels rise to match these new heights of fertility, with each mother producing enough milk to feed roughly double her number of total children (counting the ones currently in her womb). Upon testing, it is revealed that this enhanced milk is capable of providing for all of humanity's nutritional needs. This leads to world governments encouraging relentless breeding, buying up the excess milk, and using the new supply to end world hunger.

4) Pregnancy, labor, and childbirth are no longer painful or uncomfortable--to the contrary, they have morphed to be intense, multi-orgasmic affairs that are so pleasurable as to be downright addictive.

(Continued.)
>>
File: tumblr_olef75bsCF1sm1on9o4_1280.png (898KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olef75bsCF1sm1on9o4_1280.png
898KB, 1024x768px
>>7301281

As the news of this discovery disseminates, worship of the unnamed Goddess swiftly grows to become the world's dominant religion. How could it not, when she provides such tangible gifts? Indeed, as more offerings and shrines are made, the Earth itself seems to blossom with life--forests regrow at astounding rates, wild populations of formerly endangered animals rapidly replenish, the climate stabilizes to better support the burgeoning growth. All this and more is made possible through our loving Great Mother, who brought our species together and guided us to the stars that we may never cease bearing offspring in her name. Perhaps terraforming would be made easier if we built a temple to Her on the planet in question...
>>
>>7301305
Addendum: men are empowered by the Great Mother, becoming larger, stronger, and all-around more capable of caring for the needs of the ever-growing population of pregnant women. They never seem to tire of this, physically or mentally--so long as his mate is fruitful (and, thanks to the Goddess, this is guaranteed), he will lovingly tend to her for the rest of their days.
>>
>>7299136
Depending on which study you cite, roughly five percent of women have never had an orgasm anyways.

It's just that now, that five percent has to live in a world where every woman cums hard and often except for them.
>>
>>7259447
I already live in constant agony from numerous serious physical injuries. 'comfort' is something I haven't felt since I was a child. I guess I'm the last man on earth.
>>
File: 1489011555492.jpg (167KB, 1024x744px) Image search: [Google]
1489011555492.jpg
167KB, 1024x744px
I'd be happy with all women turning into barnyard animalgirls of this configuration - not furry, but altered enough to make it impossible to walk on two legs for long (and making it REALLY tempting to walk on all fours whenever possible), hands rendered at least semi-useless, extra tits/udders/nipples/etc, tails, ears, snouts and a suite of psychological changes and uncontrollable new animal instincts that cause constant embarrassment and humiliation for every woman.

Also, each woman's species is keyed off of her body type and personality - in essence, every woman ever born already has an animal "type" that's always been buried deep inside that is just being brought out by this global transformation.
>>
>>7258283
Sounds like a nice world.
>>
>>7304232
Other pig girls. I'd say they'd transform already several months pregnant, just so the slutting can start right away
>>
>>7305097

What configuration of pig parts & behaviors are we talking about all women ending up with?

Regardless, as long as the piggirls they're pregnant with age as fast as piglets (so every woman's litter grows to maturity within a year), I'm on board.

Fun imagining every 20-30 year-old woman having semi-human daughters as old as they are within just a year or two.
>>
>>7296692
>>7296696
This is why God hasn't given us dimensional travel and shape shifting.
>>
>>7258398
You can tell its not from a video because of the perspective. Its framed in a way that exposes all the important things in one frame. Since videos move, most screenshots are more realistic in perspective.
>>
File: 1445913439860.jpg (517KB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445913439860.jpg
517KB, 2160x2160px
50% of men become big bara dudes with 10inch cocks
50% of men become cute traps with 6inch cocks
50% of women become futas with 8inch cocks
50% of women stay normal

Everyone is 8-10 out of 10, slavery of women and traps is legal, futas are allowed to own slaves but are still second class citizens next to Bara men, public sex and nudity is accepted, bisexuality is the norm
[spoiler]In this fantasy I am one of the Bara men[/spoiler]
>>
File: 2Gy10Tn.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
2Gy10Tn.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
>>7259362
>>
>>7304322
>replying to a month old post
>this whole thread still exists

Never imagined that /d/ could be this slow a board
>>
>>7308362
Sign me up Anon, I'd be down to be turned into a trap ;)
>>
File: 1488285135827.jpg (305KB, 1280x1780px) Image search: [Google]
1488285135827.jpg
305KB, 1280x1780px
OP here - good thread, everybody! Now, hit the showers.

Oh, and I'm still campaigning for all babymaking-aged women to be turned into lactating cowgirls against their will.
>>
>>7308362
>be me
>be waiting for this thread to die for about a month now so we can get a better one
>see this
>totally invested again

congrats anon, clearly I don't speak for everyone but this was my favorite by far.
>>
>>7309500

Every other post in these threads are about traps, futas and chicks with dicks? Are you waiting for a magical GF thread that's nothing BUT that shit?
>>
>>7309517
what if I said yes
>>
File: 1478372390732.jpg (478KB, 1075x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1478372390732.jpg
478KB, 1075x1517px
In the modern day, a new, unidentified substance in the air infects the entire population. it is totally undetectable to the human body.

The chemical appears to
>Makes girls far more dominant in the relationship
>Makes men far more cute and submissive, growing softer hair and growing less tall
>Male penises shrink down to around 3.2 inches when fully erect
>Girls now have a much higher libido

As a result, women begin to take the leading role in relationships and act far more protective and possessive of their man

Men on the other hand become a lot more shy, anxious and weak willed, and slowly become more and more reliant on being cared for by their girlfriends and wives

The chemical also causes male birth rates to drop to only 2/5. This causes a natural imbalance of men and women, and women naturally act far more initiative and commanding in the relationship out of fear of losing their beloved man. A boy's teenage years are dominated by being chased by multiple girls, each trying to take his virginity and claim him as their own.

The natural growing submissive and effeminate nature of men causes them to naturally take the role of house husbands. Over time, women come to dominate society in terms of work and sport, and men are increasingly raped and groped by their horny wives.

If a boy fails to accept a girl's proposal of marriage by the age of 16, he is given a series of treatments to turn him into a cute trap. He is then sold off to the highest bidder as a bride.
>>
File: Lampwick5.jpg (26KB, 672x504px) Image search: [Google]
Lampwick5.jpg
26KB, 672x504px
Simple. Whenever a woman lies, she start turning into a donkey.
>>
File: 1480936851080.jpg (548KB, 1170x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480936851080.jpg
548KB, 1170x720px
Everyone who dies finds themselves in a fantasy world, taking the form of immortal & unaging sexy women with permanently prolapsed wombs. Those who were moral in life live in luxury.
>>
>>7310500

Those who were immoral, however, also take on additional monstrous traits and now live among other monsters. In addition to being hunted by the luxury living souls--when they "kill" you, you respawn--one should also expect to be torturously raped by pure monsters. Giants and ogres love to hold you succubuses by your prolapsed wombs.
>>
Any woman, throughout all time that humans exist, who lives to the age where menopause begins will instead undergo a series of magical transformations. On the first week she'll revert back to her mid-twenties but appear far healthier than when she was that age and very sexy. On the third week she will become immortal, in all senses of that word. On the sixth week, however, she will, to her complete despair, permanently take on the bodily shape seen in the image attached to this post.

Cube women are infertile but have immensely more sensitive erogenous zones. They are both immune to STDs and magically cure anyone who has sex with them of STDs; therefore making them very popular sex slaves. Being indestructible, they have also commonly been stacked up along with building material in construction throughout history whenever they became overpopulated. The endless crying of said trapped cube women has been a great boon to many an ancient ruin seek archeologist.
>>
>>7267182
That might be one of the most creative ideas I've seen lately, nice, anon.

I've always kind of visualized myself in a dualistic fashion anyways, inside, with various little others in the shadows.

That said, I'd probably revise so it's more like, say, the Chaos gods. For example, my inner slut and inner demon would be basically the same thing. I know, it's /d/, but should still be more broad for a more diversified range.
>>
>>7295662
> smarter
source?
>>
>>7257647
imagine how boring this would get though after some time
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.