[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NSFW request

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

Hey guys just started a tumbler wanted to draw some NSFW fun I'll be taking 4 request I'll post them here and at https://www.tumblr.com/blog/opendungen let me know what u guys want I draw mostly furry bbw and muscle women but I'm open for any thing mostly lol
>>
>>7251383
A succubus bending over (view from front, showing lots of cleavage) with a seductive and predatory smile, saying "Come to mommy..."

Please for the love of God I need this anon. Make her tall, curvy, like an amazon figure. Demon eyes as well.
>>
>>7251383
Requesting a quadruple amputee in an embarrassing situation.
>>
>>7251383
If you're truly open to most anything, requesting same size oral vore of Marie eating Callie from Splatoon.
>>
File: samwerewolfrequest.png (1MB, 1103x1041px) Image search: [Google]
samwerewolfrequest.png
1MB, 1103x1041px
>>7251383
Do you think you could do Sam Nishimura (right) in the middle of transforming into a werewolf (like Cammy on the left)?

I'd prefer an expression like in the top left-corner, though if she were scared about the process, that'd work too.
>>
>>7251383
How about a pair of trap Neko conjoined twins kissing each other?
>>
One is done
>>
Wolf girl done
>>
>>7252713
OR here. Looks bretty gud, anon. Thanks!
>>
Still looking for requests? How about a sexy bbw or ssbbw Oni teacher, showing lots of cleavage and curves. asking the class if they are paying attention, or are you guys staring at my tits again. Something sily like that.

I'd love to check out your tumblr, but do i need a tumblr account to see it?
>>
>>7252815
Sounds fun I'll give it a try. Naw u don't need one I'll post it here too so no worries :D
>>
>>7251399
I'm down!! Don't really like vore but I'll take the challenge speaking of witch the same size this is kind of hard for me I'll still do my best and post it but will u be OK if I did the same thing but with size difference oral vore??
>>
>>7252828

Yay can't wait to see, the tumblr link you posted asks for me to log in though, thats why I thought I needed a tumblr account.
>>
>>7251389
Let me know if she not demon enough
>>
>>7252840
I mean I'd be an asshole if I said I wasn't happy with a free request. I personally just like large bellies but whatever you decide to I'd be glad to see it.
>>
>>7251383
A buff neko girl with a huge bush would be grand. Like enough that it'd be exploding out of her waistband. Pit hair would be great too.

Love your work so far either way.
>>
>>7253018
Naw man u wouldn't be a asshole but ilke I said I'll try my best at it
>>
>>7253124
I'll take a crack at it buff chicks are fun :D
>>
>>7252815
I got a idea for the outfit I'll do it :3
>>
Could you make a body swap between Samus and a horny teenager.
>>
You're pretty cool, whoever you are. I'll follow your Tumblr! Honestly, I don't think I could bare to ask you for requests, so whenever you open for commissions, I'll be there.
>>
How about a MILF and a teen girl sharing a body from the neck down, with the teen being a horny lesbian, and the MILF being straight.
>>
>>7253625
Was thanks man but u can ask for a request I'm doing this for fun besides I don't really want to do commissions untill I have a table...And a PC :D
>>
>>7253734
You know u think this this the strangest one yet but why not :)
>>
Can you draw a fat Weiss Schnee?
>>
>>7253936
Hey I love her!!! Yea!!:D
>>
>>7253914
Can't wait to see what you come up with with that idea! Followed your tumblr page because your art in general is amazing.
>>
>>7254066
Wait...for real?

Finally, someone with my tastes!
>>
>>7251383
Woman with a stretchy body eating herself out please! Love your style!
>>
>>7254206
(If you're interested I can message you on tumblr and elaborate, if not I'll leave it obviously)
>>
>>7251399
OK I will understand if you don't like is one I don't even like it lol this was a challenge
>>
>>7254561
Wow that's actually pretty good! Thanks for doing my request!
>>
>>7254570
Glad u liked it :D
>>
>>7254571
Hey not to sound greedy but could you do an edit putting the mole under her right eye?
>>
>>7254579
I Got u bro
>>
>>7252815
Done !!!
>>
>>7254617
Thank you dearly kind drawanon. I hope you draw more stuff for your tumblr in the future.
>>
>>7254622

Nicely done, love the way you did the plumpness, looks very realistic. Great expression and I love her outfit, Thanks so much for accepting my request.
>>
>>7251383
Could you make a body swap where Sanji, from One Piece, swaps bodies with Robin, and starts playing with himself.
>>
>>7251383
>>7254844
Preferably post time-skip please!
>>
can you draw widowmaker penetrate with ahegao face?
>>
Boost
>>
The empty thread goes BUMP in the night.
>>
File: 1486603022261[1].png (174KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486603022261[1].png
174KB, 444x600px
>>7251383
How would you feel about drawing Blueberry TF with Aqua?
>>
Hey, for a d&d campaign im in, im playing a warlock, could you do me a favor and draw me a demon succubi ( Really pretty face, batlike wings, flaming hands and decent breasts / ass ) Would really enjoy it.

Honestly, if you were to add small batwings to the first picture that op made it would be 100% perfect
>>
>>7255900
Yea that sounds fun I really like drawing succubus a lot ....... like too much I think is a problem.
>>
>>7253124
Buff neko done
>>
>>7253734
Done
>>
>>7257789
Freaking unf, thanks a lot man
>>
>>7253936
Done
>>
File: WARPIG.jpg (75KB, 1198x900px) Image search: [Google]
WARPIG.jpg
75KB, 1198x900px
>>7251383
ok OP how about a sexy pig demon with bone pierced nipples and a nice ass
>>
File: tmp_7684-unnamed-770365604.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7684-unnamed-770365604.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>7257917
Yes yes yes
>>
How about a big, buff, strong-looking succubus futa.. in chastity? Super pale skin, really big boobs.. if wearing anything, a black cocktail dress and heels
>>
>>7258124
OMG YEEESSS!!!! I know exactly how I'm going to do the chastity :3
>>
>>7258135
Awesome! It's from an old ERP ^^ I sure teased that succubus... oh, how she complained.
>>
>>7258139
NP like I said before I have a problem with succubus I love them too much :D
>>
>>7258143
I just love the idea of a futa brimming with sexual power and with a huge cock.. that is caged, and forced to submit. Delightful.. ^^
>>
>>7257839
Thank you very much for doing this. Let me know through tumblr when you start doing commissions, I would love to buy some more of your time making more conjoined twins.
>>
>>7255900
How's it look
>>
>>7254206
Bumping this, this is rare
>>
>>7254206
I'm I'll have it up today
>>
Draw a kid switching bodies with a MILF and playing with himself.
>>
OK guy I'm going to be taking a break for now the ones I will be posting will be on my tumbler page the pig demon the futa demon and the stretchy girl will all be there soon
>>
>>7259302
Does that mean you're gonna do the MILF one?

>>7259246
>>
>>7259302
Don't see them :(
>>
>>7259302
>https://www.tumblr.com/blog/opendungen

Person with the futa succubus in chastity idea here.. Can't get in there.. some kinda tumblr login?
>>
>>7261628
OK I made a da under Opendungen
>>
>>7261953
Sweet, thanks!
>>
>>7261953
Cool! All the pieces you said you did will be up there?
>>
>>7262335
Looking for stretchy girl >>7254206 since I can't see it on the Tumblr page either. Excited to see it regardless! The succubus looks great.
>>
Have you thought about a succubus with natural high heels (heel horns or something) planting her foot menacingly close to some poor bloke's genitals?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.