[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slavery Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 133

File: c0d9b736f8991df315bcb96a1efce930.jpg (623KB, 943x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c0d9b736f8991df315bcb96a1efce930.jpg
623KB, 943x1200px
Previous thread: >>7213202

Share your slavery fantasies. Whether it be world building or just your personal dream of owning/being a slave. Don't forget to post images along with the walls of text.

Pastebine achieve: http://pastebin.com/ir1QM5sr
>>
>>
>>
File: ff18e35f109e3036aa90599f88eb54e8.jpg (894KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
ff18e35f109e3036aa90599f88eb54e8.jpg
894KB, 1500x750px
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1420754470521.jpg (171KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1420754470521.jpg
171KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>7239336
>My favorite thing about elf slaves is their extremely long lifespans. Buy an elf slave in the 1700's and she still belongs to your family in year 2000.
I love this! The sense of eternal enslavement, knowing that masters come and go while you just endure and serve. A piece of living family heritage and a treasured possession to pass on to future generations without end.
>>
File: 1472025642292.jpg (114KB, 800x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1472025642292.jpg
114KB, 800x1096px
>>7240592
this is actually what makes it hard for me to see elves as slaves. that experiance and lifetimes would make them very easy to aquire dangerous knowledge, power, and ability to control the agency of the family members rather than have theirs restricted by them. One of my interesting little thought experiments is on a drow society that practices a more gentle slavery, and inserting characters as one race (human/surface elf, etc) to be enslaved by a drow that is a counterpart to someone they know or care for in their own world. An example might be Homura being Mad'oka's slave or other such notable characters.
>>
>>7240891
>that experiance and lifetimes would make them very easy to aquire dangerous knowledge, power, and ability to control the agency of the family members

That does happen from time to time if the elf or the 9 tail is bought by someone who ain't one of their kind. But the problem mostly fixed itself as the buyers for them tend to be others of the same race. With the huge lifespan they have they are also a huge percentage of the worlds most wealthiest people.

This way the owner doesn't have to break in a new slave every 50-150 years and hope they are just as good and useful as the last one.
>>
File: 09_859.jpg (163KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
09_859.jpg
163KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 09_860.jpg (152KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
09_860.jpg
152KB, 800x600px
>>7241571
>>
I've always liked the idea of being extremely controlling with a slave's bathroom habits. Here you have a girl that's been stripped of the agency of her body and life choices, made to serve throughout the day and be fondled by master in her sleep, I imagine that a slave would find it a selfish relief to have that tiny bit of private time when she tells master she has to go pee. Of course, privacy isn't something a slave should ever be afforded, rather I think it's better she be supervised.

Of course that's a strain on a master's own schedule so she'd have two choices, one bathroom break per night with a minute and a half to finish up, or if she can't keep that schedule then once every four hours, four times a day but she'd only be allowed to plop herself down and pee for two or three seconds before she's to stop to save on time and help her practice controlling that sort of thing. Not to mention she'd be kept on her toes and distracted by the pressure throughout the day, all the better to keep selfish or bad thoughts away. Then when she needed to finish the rest of her business she could have a plug stuffed up her urethra so that she doesn't have to get off schedule.
>>
File: 3538746911.jpg (528KB, 833x1178px) Image search: [Google]
3538746911.jpg
528KB, 833x1178px
>>
File: 3538746912.jpg (550KB, 1167x833px) Image search: [Google]
3538746912.jpg
550KB, 1167x833px
>>
>>7241653
I like the idea of making slave girls pee in a portable metal slave potty. I'd keep on in the living room and one in the bed room. I love how cute and degrading seeing a girl pee it. Make squat over a potty like some kind of pissing frog. I make the potty metal so it would make a loud sound when she pees in it so even if I'm not in the room I can hear what she is doing. But I'd encourage my girls to only take a piss in front of me. They would sleep with me in my bed room, if in the middle of night on of them needs to use the potty the sound will wake me up. I'll tell the girl to lay next to me and I'll fuck her until I go back to sleep.

They aren't allow to poo in the potties, that would be way too stinky for my tastes. If they need to poop they to ask me permission and I'd either make them go in the back yard or use my toilet. But they have to pee in the potty first so they don't accidentally empty their bladders trying to shit.

Every morning and or evening the slave girls have to empty and the potties and clean them out. When in the day they do it is actually doesn't matter to me as long as it get clean.
>>
>>7241886
The metal potty is an excellent idea. It's great to think that she can't even have a pee without the whole house knowing exactly what she was up to.

Making such a private thing so very unprivate is my favorite, I'd go a step further and make it a point that she's to loudly announce about her bathroom needs, especially when guests are around.

Of course I'd want this to be endearing so I'd make sure she makes a big show of being cute when she interrupts time with a guest with her needs. If she wants the privilege to go pee she'd need to act adorably pouty and do a convincing little potty dance when she asks permission. She'd be made to use cutesy words when she refers to it to further emphasize her girlishness and when that metallic trickle stops and she's all done she can't just go back to her business, she'd need to tell the whole room in a loud shout, "Master I'm all done going pee-pee! Thank you so much for letting me go potty master!"

When it comes to wiping, personally I wouldn't allow my girls to put their hands anywhere near that part of their body, so instead they'd either need help from myself or a boy servant (though that may seem like pampering them depending on their attitude toward the process) or there would be a little spout for blow drying available. Something she can squat over, depending on the temperature, on a cold day I'd make sure to have it blow very cold against her vulva and on a hot day it would be made uncomfortably hot, hurting a little bit if she can't manage to keep the energy in her legs lower herself just so instead of too far when she squats.
>>
>>7242059
Shouting sounds irritating to me, I'd rather have a potty with in eye shot. To me the sight of sound of a girl peeing should be something pleasant and relaxing to hear and watch. The girls would be instructed to use the potty closest to me so no need to shout. When girl does pee she know to do it facing at me and at a angle to give her self an arc of my liking.

> I'd make sure she makes a big show of being cute when she interrupts time.

The girl would have to summit to me by kneeling and sticking her chest out. With one hand I'll grab her breast and rub her nipple with my thumb and scratch her head like you do with a cat. If I want her to summit more she would get on all fours and I would slap her on the butt and rub her back like you do when you pet a big dog. If I wan to enjoy my self I'll make her roll on her back and sped her legs. Rub her bell and tits.
>>
>>7241886
>>7242059
>>7242513
Honestly, that all sounds like you're going to give the poor girl an infection and serious bladder issues, as well as inciting rebellion.

But hey, it's not my fantasy.
>>
File: 1189805456253.jpg (137KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1189805456253.jpg
137KB, 800x600px
Here's a new mini-story for the "Lesbian Slave Planet" setting. A follow up to the one from the last thread.

http://pastebin.com/LKNz8xQT
>>
>>7241065
>Implying breaking the slave in isn't part of the fun
It's like you don't even want to have somebody mould you perfectly to their desires
>>
I've had this fantasy that when a kid becomes old enough and responsible enough they are given a slave child of the opposite sex to take care of like how a parents may give their kid a puppy. What would be concentered a reasonable age tends to be some where between 7 and 10. Having your kid raise a slave is concentered a status symbol so parents try to give them chores to do about 5 or 6 as a test.

I imagine myself as a kid coming of age and receiving my slave to raise. She'd be a girl, slave are usually given to their masters when they are toddlers over 2 and somewhat toilet trained. Sometimes parents will buy slaves the same age as their children to give them more of a playmate to grow up with but this is still done about the age of 2 or 3. Being a slave she has almost nothing, she doesn't even have clothes so she's butt naked when we receive her. The only things she comes with is a collar around her neck with her ID number and later also her name when we name her. A stuff animal that helps keep her feel calm and safe, it can be taken and given as an reward and punishment. Last she came with a riding crop used to help with training instructions. There really isn't a wrong way to raise a slave, they tend to be treated somewhere between a servant and a pet.

From the moment I receive my slave the only thing my parents are responsible for helping me feed her. How she is fed is up to me, I could be nice and let her the same food as the family but because of the extra cost we have to buy cheaper food and less sweets for me or buy her a bag of slave kibble allowing myself to have more. if I want to buy her stuff like clothes, toys and games I have to pay for that with my allowance. But she's probably just end up wearing if I choose my old clothes and play with my toys and games.

1/2
>>
>>7243677
If I want to dress my slave and she can't dress herself then it's up to me to dress her. If I don't dress her then she's walking around the house naked. As she get older she will be able to dress herself. Since she'd be wearing my hand me downs a thought I find kind of hot is that she be wearing my underwear and would never have a bra for her tits when she grows older. Sometimes slave child from slave farms maybe semi feral and my not take to wearing clothes without conditioning and train.

Me and my slave will bathe together partly at first because she can't bathe herself and I need to help rub her down and wash her hair. Second it saves water by having us bathe together. As she gets older it becomes her job to rub me down and wash my hair.

It become up to me to finish her potty training, the farm basically trained her to pee and poop in a gutter or in the corner of the yard. When she first comes to the house her first instinct it to pee and poop out in yard and will ask to be let out side. Eventually slaves grow out of this and learn to use a toilet if allowed.

Slaves rarely grow up unmolested, when they are younger this tends to be a little more innocents like male owners getting carious. Female owners playing with male slave erections and when they get older find it funny when they orgasm, some male owners take on this treat was well.

When masters turn into adults they tend to keep there slaves. Most of the time since the slave is the opposite sex they become their life mate and start making a family. This means that either my mother or father is a slave to the other.

2/2
>>
File: IMG_2440.jpg (99KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2440.jpg
99KB, 700x494px
>>7243282
That was adorable and amazing.

Keep up the good work.
>>
File: 93b39938f72a2b944a6ba812b8010993.jpg (197KB, 1088x1073px) Image search: [Google]
93b39938f72a2b944a6ba812b8010993.jpg
197KB, 1088x1073px
>>
File: c4cac200d506774542b9c0c757cd1e5c.png (638KB, 776x1100px) Image search: [Google]
c4cac200d506774542b9c0c757cd1e5c.png
638KB, 776x1100px
Personally for me controlling the slave's privacy is enough. Slaves would only be allowed to use toilets without privacy that are visible to others.

The way I see it, to require actual permission every time would just place a burden on the master. That said, one of the things I commonly include in my slave fantasies is an absolute and total lack of privacy, in which slave life is structured such that at no time may she be out of the sight of someone else, even if that someone else is another slave.

Having slaves use open toilets would go a long way towards that.
>>
>>7241653
heres a better idea, let your slave destress so they can serve you better.
>>
File: IMG_2327.jpg (256KB, 1309x1605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2327.jpg
256KB, 1309x1605px
>>
File: darkness.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>7243600
Well I did say it does happen but not all the time it happens when a human or other race who only lives a century or so gets rich and the kids get more and more lazy more living off the family fortune and doing no work at all. And out of either laziness or convenience just leave the day to day managing of the family fortune to the slave. Which in turn creates a slave with a unique switch personality To where one moment she is telling her owners what she wants and gets it now out of fear on the owners parts of them ending up on the streets pennyless. To the very next moment with a simple command said the elf is now on the ground happy licking the owners feet.

Or to make it simple lazy rich human families like these creates slaves who have a personality like Darkness
>>
>>
>>7244837
Spend one day of the year serving her so you get to appreciate the work she does for you. Plus everyone needs a vacation, even slaves.
>>
File: IMG_2668.jpg (89KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2668.jpg
89KB, 500x353px
>>
File: 9499d5309bb4125cff1eb122e7dadfd9.jpg (453KB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
9499d5309bb4125cff1eb122e7dadfd9.jpg
453KB, 1000x705px
>>7246077
>>
I wrote a thing. Critique would be appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/WTFr5VyQ
>>
File: 04_850.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
04_850.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
>>7246697
It was good.
A little disjointed but good. Doing any more?
>>
He was young enough to be her son, but their relationship was much more scandalous than that. Out walking they drew people's eyes; she tall, willowy and graceful, he more compact, a gymnast to her dancer. He smiling, bouncing with youthful energy - she reserved, stern mouth and smiling eyes, moving with controlled power, tightly pulled black ponytail contrasting with shaggy blond mane. Usually not hand in hand, the boy walking a step behind her, to her right. Snap of fingers bringing him to heel when needed.

People don't see the tight latex underclothes the boy is wearing, tight, constricting tight belly and carefully shaven chest. Don't see the long, soft dildo locked in his ass, the soft spiked chastity tube, the blont spikes in his shoes keeping him literally on his toes. Don't see the soft strapon down her loose linen pants, the hard strapon waiting in her purse by the clamps and the remote.

It's a long time since she had to punish him outside, but sometimes she likes to play and he knows she's always ready.

Today, she's pulling him aside every so often, making out with him briefly, knowing he's painfully erect in the tube. When she makes him suck the strapon she hears the whimper of her beautiful boy as his cock hardens even more in the tube, impaling his cockhead on soft silicone spikes. She loves that whimper. She loves her boy.

She puts the clamps on his nipples and weighs them down before they walk, to remind him.

At home she undresses him. He stands before him in the black latex she's teaching him to think of as his skin, a short sleeved suit from toes to just below nipples, with separate sleeves. Gloves go on. Jacket, compressing him just like the undersuit. Only when she's happy does he let him put his ears and bell on and be her catboy.

Boy.

We'll see about that she thinks, fondly.

They'd hit it off immediately, but she'd insisted they'd needed to think about what they wanted from their relationship. He was sixteen, she was thirtyfive.
>>
>>7247093
He was sixteen, and a deer in her headlights. Or a cat, rather. A kitten, about to be scooped up and... ah well, metaphors rarely last all the way. She'd insisted they not actually have intercourse before they were ready, but that didn't stop her from bringing him to the edge of orgasm over and over... and presently she'd gotten him around to chastity. He hadn't even needed to take the tube off, which was fortunate. Early on he'd brought himself off on his own, but she'd gotten him to fight that urge. Reward and punishment, or rather attention and disappointment and allowing him to atone.

She'd striped that bubble butt over and over then held him and consoled him lying over her knee, and then pleasured him with gloved, slick fingers. It became easier once they'd decided he could live with her instead of in student housing, so naturally she'd raised the bar.

Just a tiny bit, over and over. Plugs. Latex clothes. Letting him live out his catboy tendencies, so lucky that he was a natural pet. Anal stimulation, electro stimulation, never letting him wash by himself. She'd take off his clothes, she'd flush him out - by this time his ass was filled all day, every day.

And then she'd chain him up and wash him and herself, soapy bodies rubbing together, gloved fingers invading, caressing, edging, milking him, feeding him his cum, kissing him. All of him valued, all of him loved, all of him beautiful.

And sometimes played with - hooded, whipped, clamped, finger after finger sliding into him, hand filling him as lubed fingers caressed his cockhead.

He never knew what would happen, except that she'd kiss him and dry him and hold him and love him - and lock up his cock, and push in the toy she'd selected, and he'd have to hold it until she took it out.

Taking it out himself was something he just didn't think of anymore, though she made sure she knew that he could if he absoluely must, but that he would have to explain.
>>
>>7247123
They had been together for months now, and they'd succeeded in the hardest thing they'd done together - getting his parents to accept an older girlfriend. They still had their doubts but her dead serious approach to backing him in his studies, being there for him, and nowing beyond the shadow of a doubt he'd be there for her won them over. They even gave him their blessing to move in with her, but insisted to keep his student housing contract going for at least a few months.

Her approval gained her some more points with his parents, and with him.

When they came home he sucked her strapon as he did more and more often these days. He loved eating her out, even rimming her, but these days this was what she seemed to like the most and he was so very eager to please her. He didn't quite understand how him sucking on an artificial cock would please her but it did, and as he became more adept and his mouth slammed down on the harness he did make her feel it, eventually to the point where her blunt nails dug into his scalp as she came.

Around this point he'd gotten used to walking on his toes, and she'd added another bit of fetish wear to the suits and cat ears and hood - heels. It did throw him for a bit - another thing he couldn't really relate to. But he agreed to try it, and he trained him, and her approval got to him.

A month later he wore his first skirt, and from there things escalated - her discipline was as strict as always but now he was becoming catgirl rather than catboy. And somewhere after that she asked him, very seriously and as if she was speaking with an equal, if he was ready. And then she went down on one knee before him.

He didn't have to think for long.

She hadn't milked him for some days and he was becoming increasingly desperate, and his lovely green eyes lit up as she led him into the bedroom. Lit up, and widened as she pulled the dildo out of him, cleaned it and lubed it up after putting it in her strapon harness.
>>
>>7247173
She could probably have done what she did anytime after their first month or so together, but she hadn't. She'd even kept herself chaste the last few weeks except for the gentle orgasms he'd given her fucking her strapon with her mouth.

She took him now, gently but powerfully, angling the softly ridged dildo to work his prostate. She'd wanted them to come together and they did, though she'd come several times first, clamping down on her moans. When he came and she came with him she let herself scream along with him.

They made love again that night, but this time she put a cock gag in his mouth first after he'd sucked her cock getting her ready.

During summer break she trained her catgirl, maid, slave, lover, and before he went back to study they married in a private ceremony. She wore black, he wore white, far less modest than in the pictures they sent his parents and friends.

He graduated with good grades several years later and moved to the countryside with his wife. She supports him as a househusband. Some acquaintances know him as something entirely different.
>>
>>7243681
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
>>
>>7247186
Yo, this was hot. Obviously more than a little different than most of what people post here, but I still really enjoyed it.
>>
>>7246800
When you say disjointed you mean hard to follow at times, right? It's funny that you use those terms because that's how I described it in the Discord.

I'm going to write a Chapter 2 at least.
>>
>>7247735
Yeah, it can be a little hard to follow at times.
Like scene transitions could be better, and the narration could be touched up a bit, to handle detail better, but I can't think of anything otherwise.
>>
>>7247093
>>7247123
>>7247173
>>7247186

On /d/, I often see stuff that ticks a box or two, rarely I see something that ticks more.
This is the first time I've seen anything here that ticks nearly all of them. You're truly doing god's work anon, well done.
>>
>>7247930
Thanks. I went back and edited it up a bit. Is there anything specific that sticks out at you?

http://pastebin.com/WTFr5VyQ

I have an idea in my head for the scenes I'm presenting but it feels like somewhere in the transition to the writing I'm forgetting to include important information. It's been a while since I've written anything narrative; hopefully it comes to me as I keep going.

I think I'm mostly done editing Chapter 1, unless something specific sticks out at me. Guess it's time to move on to 2.
>>
This is an old rp starter of mine, thought it might have a bit of value.

You had a fairly normal life before this all happened. Well, normal is relative, but now, it's the same hell everywhere you go. Literally. No one knows how, but the forces of hell invaded the world, and they took over completely. They control everything now, the whole of society, if you can even call it that, is built around bringing pleasure to the demons and pain to the humans. No one can die, because hell itself has shut its gates, so most people are forced to endure grueling torture or work for eternity doing meaningless labor. You however, are a special case. You are one of those lucky few who will be working for a demon directly, and while it may not exactly be a good job, it's infinitely better than the alternative, which is a fact you expect her to remind you of at all times. You are brought into Asmodia's office by a group of imps. She's wearing nothing, as is the habit of many demons. They like to tease mortals with their alluring beauty, particularly in these times, since the mortals cannot even bargain with their souls to attain the sweet embrace of the demonic temptresses they crave. Her skin is smooth, and tinged with red. Her eyes are a surprisingly pleasant shade of green. Your focus however, is drawn to her breasts. They're truly things of beauty, big, round, jiggling orbs of- "Would you like to ogle a bit more, or are you going to come in?" She asks, interrupting your train of thought.
>>
>>7248223
I like it. It seems much better now.
>>
>>7248253
I often wondered how something like a sexual version of Silent Hill would work out. A world where reality it's self is alive and enslaves who ever is ensnarled inside it.

I image waking up in a place that looks like where you live but everything is off and eerie quite other than strange ambient sound. you feel physically horny and a little ill.

At first glace there is no other human life. Then you start running into these strange naked or semi naked human like creatures. What these creatures act and look like depended on the person's sexual likes and dislikes. You even find whole areas charged to facilitate fetishes. But what everyone has in common is that these creatures don't speak word and the urge to have sex with them.

The longer you don't have sex or masturbate the more physically ill you become until you pass out. When you awake from passing out things become chaotic orgy with your confused can't focus, your body being led about. If you some how manages to escape things will become normal again.

Over time you do find other humans but you question if they are real or just another embodiment of your fantasies the world made real because some of these people are known to you but they act different as if they been broken some how. There is evidence that these people are real is that they seem to effect the world around them with creatures themed around them and if your not carful you might get suck into and enslaved by their world or suck them into yours.
>>
>>7247722
>>7247960

Thanks! A question, what boxes did I hit for you? This story was pretty much just the characters doing their thing and while I'd thought a bit about it once I started writing it just happened. Spot the continuity glitch.
(I did have a goal for them and a few things I'd absolutely not put in the story)
>>
File: IMG_2806.jpg (145KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2806.jpg
145KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1406330137161.jpg (149KB, 620x826px) Image search: [Google]
1406330137161.jpg
149KB, 620x826px
>>7240891
>this is actually what makes it hard for me to see elves as slaves. that experiance and lifetimes would make them very easy to aquire dangerous knowledge, power, and ability to control the agency of the family members rather than have theirs restricted by them.
That could make for an interesting story itself. An immortal slave who seems completely subservient, but is subtly manipulating events over the long term.

Another possibility is that some elves intentionally allow themselves to be enslaved. To indulge in a fetish, or just to experience something new. They go into it knowing that they have the skills to escape when they get tired of it. Some like it enough to stick with it for generations,
>>
>>7240891
>>7249429
>this is actually what makes it hard for me to see elves as slaves. that experiance and lifetimes would make them very easy to aquire dangerous knowledge, power, and ability to control the agency of the family members rather than have theirs restricted by them.
There are solutions for that.

To adapt an idea from the last thread, all you have to do is prevent the elves from acquiring knowledge and power. You could have the elves wear magical slave collars that erase their memories at a specified interval.

A "coming of age" ceremony for the elves could involve them being collared, thereby "sealing" their memories. Every day will start off where that one left off. An elf could wake up to find out that a hundred years had passed - all while she was very conscious and serving, and yet she can't remember any of it.

It would certainly provide a means of control. An elf's knowledge would be limited to the knowledge needed to be a slave. She would rely on her owner to impart upon her any further information.
>>
>>7249673
If magic isn't an option one could simply have the slave's vocal cords removed to avoid vocal manipulation and if that's not enough she could simply be kept as a mute amputee as well. And blinded or deafened if the worry is still there.

Extreme measures may be appropriate when it comes to a centuries old slave that could be a dangerous liability after all.
>>
>>7248223
Chapter 2
http://pastebin.com/xejppVrr
Kept writing the thing. Not much pony stuff this time though.
>>
>>7249807
>mute amputee as well. And blinded or deafened if the worry is still there
What exactly is she useful for then?
>>
>>7249982
Really, really hating elves?
>>
File: IMG_2744.jpg (891KB, 2894x4093px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2744.jpg
891KB, 2894x4093px
>>7249982
Cocksleeve?
>>
i found out i have a concept for slave market auction

a large opera house like hall, slaves are hanging in birdcages on a monorail going all over hall, the one being auctioned moved with cage among audience to give them a closer look and highest bid takes the slave.

i dreamed it from slave's POV
>>
File: 7fc23aecb999fecff8c3d6a12744e8d9.png (1019KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
7fc23aecb999fecff8c3d6a12744e8d9.png
1019KB, 1000x754px
>>7249809
Chapter 3
http://pastebin.com/USm2TzXq
This one's more of a transition. The next one is going to be meaty though.
>>
>>7240438
who the fuck draws balls like that, this artist is terrible
>>
>>7248406
I've been wondering how if would turn out if I was ensnared by a demonic mirrored sex world, It kind of hard to think about because I was trying to figure out how things would manifest them selves. There are many kinds of creatures but two types of classifications for them, Desires and Rapes.

Desires are the manifestation of thing that turn me on. They are female creatures that have been turn feral and animalistic in both appearance and actions. Mostly harmless things gentle that are easy to over powered. If I want I can hold one down kicking and squealing and fuck it in the pussy or the ass. A Desire has a bolted ring in the back of the neck. The loop is big enough to clip a leash to it. Once a Desire has been leashed it has to fallow my orders. Like before being leashed and a stick my dick in a Desire face and try to jam it in it's mouth it would probably bit me. With a leash I can tell it to suck my dick and it can't help not to. Desire are sexually active among their own kind, if they see one of their kin with an open pussy they will get right in there and suck and lick until the one they are assaulting cums on their face. if tamed with the use of a leash would welcome sticking my dick in them. Reception of sperm into a Desire's vagina results into instant pregnancy and birthing a day or two thereafter. Offspring will look like the creature the birthed it.

There are many creatures in the Desire class, the most common are Bunnies, Sphinx, Yahoo, Houyhnhnm, Kelpie.
>>
>>7252272
Bunnies I think would be the most common creature. They live in streets and open areas. With rabbit ears and child like in appearance but covered in fur, ranging from 2 to 3 feet in size. They move around on all fours their limbs being that of a rabbit's. Bunnies are the second smartest of the Desires listed they can talk to each other in their own language can learn to speak my language but in a broken form. They have no fear of me and will allowed to be manhandled but disappear fast when danger appears. Once fertilized, they birth offspring ten at a time

Sphinx like the Bunnies have cat limbs, they are not covered in fur. A Sphinx is that of a girl or young woman with well defined breasts. Quick and also possible to catch unless tricked enjoying teasing me and being chaised. They only seem to copy the words I say without knowing the meaning. Sphinxs like hang out on high things and places. Birth offspring six at a time.

Yahoo are small drow color girls 4 to 5 feet in size, They are dirty and butt naked. They hide in buildings in groups of two or three. Most wild of the Desires. Most run from me on sight often getting cornered and trapped when I walk into a room. They will run past me but on can be easily grabs as the others get away. Offspring are born one at a time.

Kelpie are basically mermaid version of Yahoo. They go to land to feed and hide in the water as I approach.

Houyhnhnm resembles the G4 My Little Pony, they are the rarest of the Desires listed frond randomly. They have human intelligence and varying and questionable sanity. They are impendent creatures despite the lack of hands. They may team up with each other and me. Their sexual desires tend to be emotional based. Reproduction isn't like normal Desires resembling that of a normal human.
>>
>>7252276
Rapes are creature that come from thing that disgusting to me sexually some I may find some what arousing or things that maybe sexually dangerous. The creatures are thing that want to catch and or rape me. Some also want to rape and kill Desires. The most common Rapes are Blood Golds, Mothers, Dogs, Red Kelpie Slugs.

Blood Golds are red gold colored giant men that want to grab and collar me in chains. They care more about killing Desires and some other Rapes like the Dogs. Breeding Bunnies is a good way to make a buffer between them and me.

Mothers are fat big breasted women that crawl on all fours. They hunt me down my the smell of my dick. If they can they will crush me alive in an attempt to fuck me. If they can grab a Desire they will eat it alive.

Dogs are canine like beasts that hunt down creatures by biting them and braking their arms and legs. Once they hunt down a Desire they take her back to their lair to gang rape her until death most likely giving birth to more Dogs. If they get a hold of me they will try to do the same. They can be enslaved by a leash.

Red Kelpie hang out in the shallows of lakes and rivers grabbing what they can to drag in water. The only way to get them to let me go is to grab then and have fun with their pussy until they orgasm and decide to leave me alone.

Slugs are creature that implant themselves in a Desire's vagina. When another vagina get close enough it will stretch out as a long tentacle and attach it's self in the other female sticking them together. Then with a process called egg smashing sucks an ovum out of their wombs and in its body crosses their DNA and then reimplants them. The Slug pops out when the Desire gives birth. Having sex with a Desire with a Slug would get me stuck. If I cum in the Slug the Desire will get pregnant and give birth letting me go a day later. Once free I can twist the Slug killing it
>>
File: a32b39b368ee9504b97b874ee3e8ff95.jpg (660KB, 960x1120px) Image search: [Google]
a32b39b368ee9504b97b874ee3e8ff95.jpg
660KB, 960x1120px
>>7251423
Chapter 4
http://pastebin.com/u2C1ju6i
>>
>>7248608
Uhhh lets see now, femdom, guys younger than girls, latex under clothing, toys under clothing, chastity, chastity with spikes, predicament bondage (the shoes), remote toys, playing in public, attention to the guy, gentle whimpering, nipple clamps, more latex, catboy, latex catboy, edging, training, bubble butt, spanking, prostate stimulation, petplay, electro, lack of privacy, forceful petting, more edging, milking, cum feeding, intimacy, sometimes hoods, sometimes whipping, more nipple clamps, sometimes fisting, more toys, moving in, slavery, seeking approval/eager to please, gentle crossdressing, pegging, cock gagging.

Not much of a fan of feminization but gentle crossdressing is ok.

I'm guessing you originally wanted the guy to get more feminine? Wouldn't have had the same effect imo.

The remarkable thing is just how many fetishes you got spot on, it's rare to see outside of a commission or something.
>>
File: 318cd56182cc543ae2a66648b36f6852.png (905KB, 797x1070px) Image search: [Google]
318cd56182cc543ae2a66648b36f6852.png
905KB, 797x1070px
>>7249673
>>7249807
I don't think anything as elaborate/extreme as those ideas would be necessary. Sure they'll be accumulating lifetimes of experience, but it's lifetimes of experience as a slave. So lifetimes worth of obedience training. Just normal use of punishment and rewards, continually applied over centuries, should condition most elf slaves to be very submissive.
>>
File: 1486151582681.png (814KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1486151582681.png
814KB, 800x1100px
>>7252934
First time I've seen someone mention that Ponygirls poop.

Good Job.

Picture not quite related.
>>
File: IMG_2512.png (346KB, 684x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2512.png
346KB, 684x720px
>>
File: img0711_hr02_01_01d.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
img0711_hr02_01_01d.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
>tfw you've been told to eat a banana out of someone's ass for the third time this week.
>>
File: img0637_ho01_01bb.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
img0637_ho01_01bb.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>7254416
>>
File: img0349_et02_01h.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
img0349_et02_01h.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
>>
>>7240891
Submission is a large part of the fetish there. Sure the elf may be around for centuries and have all sorts of knowledge, but they're still *submitting* to you.

Hoshi no Goshujin-Sama (prince of stars) is kind of similar to this, where a club of girls who are all pretty reasonably talented actually go out and look for a 'master' that they can all submit to, even wrangling the teacher who leads the club into submitting to him too.

So while your 350 year old, lawyer / genius business person / expert cook elf may be all sorts of knowledgeable, at the end of the day she still wants to be the perfect little subservient fuckslut for her master, and is willing to change and accomodate his whims and wants. (nana to kaoru black label also has one of the characters go into detail on this part of her 'submission' to her master).

Personally I'd want to buy a dangerous drow off the auction block, and heavily restrict her senses and even her ability to use her limbs (yay pocket dimensions). Magical rings of sustenance would make even simple things like allowing her actual food a privilege for when she finally submits.
>>
File: 1360535882302.jpg (985KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1360535882302.jpg
985KB, 1200x1694px
>>7255069
Some cringeworthy dialogue, but kinda hits upon the idea.
>>
>>7246697
Pretty good. More plz
>>
>>7253281
Pretty appropriate image.

>>7255324
There are 3 more chapters out already.
>>
File: IMG_2925.jpg (208KB, 960x1281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2925.jpg
208KB, 960x1281px
>>7255372
Yeah, especially given how huge a girl bred to be a ponygirl is likely to be. Even if it's like all legs and abs with tiny little arms.

OFC even with being massive, I'd imagine that harness racing with a Sulky would be more common than not.

How much does milly eat in a day anyway?
>>
>>7255442
From the Discord since not everyone sees it, these are the approximate sizes of these characters.
Alexis is 5'1" and under 100 lbs.
Milly is 5'6" and about 185 lbs, mostly muscle.
Average height of a ponygirl is similar to that of the average Asian male.
>>
File: FSO.jpg (4MB, 2050x5600px) Image search: [Google]
FSO.jpg
4MB, 2050x5600px
I recently made this for a CYOA thread, and thought you guys would enjoy it as well.

If you have any suggestions or criticisms, let me know!
>>
>>7252934
chapter 5
http://pastebin.com/gmBCcD2y
>>
File: 355378.png (1MB, 894x1400px) Image search: [Google]
355378.png
1MB, 894x1400px
>>7253026

Yeah, the other half of "she lives a long time" is "punishments can be stretched out for decades if not centuries".

The last time my elf had an orgasm, Woodrow Wilson was the president. I forget what she said to my great-grandpa to piss him off, but she knows not to talk about politics now. If she makes it through the next 4 (8?) years without saying a word, she'll have earned an orgasm.
>>
>>7255520
>futa
Kinda ruins it for me
>>
>>7255806
Speaking of which, orgasm denial is a very strong tool to use on slaves in general.

In my setting I imagine that roughly 80% of the slave population is kept in chastity indefinitely, with it being extremely rare for a release to be granted purely for orgasm. It is strictly the case that orgasm is for freepersons only, and that it's unnecessary to ever let a female slave orgasm.
>>
File: IMG_2924.jpg (359KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2924.jpg
359KB, 720x960px
>>7255667
That was all great and well thought out. Poor Alexis had no idea what she was in for did she?
>>
File: 3254930ec105aa2f9683055ebadef86a.jpg (791KB, 786x1100px) Image search: [Google]
3254930ec105aa2f9683055ebadef86a.jpg
791KB, 786x1100px
>>7256016
Unfortunately for her, she's stuck with the consequences for another 24 hours.
>>
File: 1428126913783.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1428126913783.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
>>7255977
>>7255977
How is that going to make them any more obedient? If you're trying to use orgasm denial as a tool for controlling slaves, wouldn't it make more sense to occasionally grant orgasms as rewards for good behavior?
>>
>>7253023
Thanks for your response - that was a pretty insanely good match for what was just two characters doing their thing. May be that writing it as pretty realistic helped... keeps the more extreme stuff out. Of course you might argue that the compo of chastity, edging and pegging is pretty extreme, especially on a 16 year old.

Continuity glitch was making it sound like they moved in together twice, if I rewrite it they'll ask for permission well after he's de facto moved in.

Femininity... I really wanted him to not be feminized but still present as female because she thought it was hot, and with her to also dress more androgynously, maybe outright masculine fashion.

But I think I should have dropped the crossdressing even though I like it and left the genderfuckery to intercourse - she training him to come from pegging and loving it, and herself to come from pegging, maybe even denying herself other orgasms.

Of course another twist would be the slave fucking the master/mistress with some sort of local anaesthetic on his cockhead, giving them lots of orgasms without comimg himself. Going from the idea that domination isn't who fucks who but who decides who fucks who and how.
>>
It seems that a lot of people would want to be the slave's owner here but on my side, I fantasize about being the slave.
In a few words, I would live in a fictional world where females are legally superior to men. When a girl reaches sixteen, she has the right to receive a boy as a slave, approximatively 10 years old, and uses him to unwind after a day of hard working, discover sexuality as she makes the boy her living sextoy (because sex is a taboo in this society, the only sex girls have is with their slaves), or be served daily by the boy like he is her butler. No laws, no legal rules protect the slave, his mistress can do whatever she wants to him. Officially, he is no longer a human but a mere object, a sexual and practical tool. So, it's common for a slave to die or a least be heavily injured after having served his owner for one or two years.
>>
>>7256166
Yeah I never got how orgasm denial suppose to work with controlling a slave. I can see sex/masturbation denial working but you have to train a slave to want sexual stimulation as a reward not only that but condition them so that you control when they want it. Like when you take out an orange handkerchief you sexual stimulate your slave so when every time you show them that handkerchief their body readies for and want to have sex. Put two slave to gather and take that thing out and watch them go at each other like animals.

I think girls would be the easiest to train this way. I'd train her want to dry hump like a plow or stuffed dummy or a rope toy. I would get her a giant almost human size teddy bear. When she is a good girl I'll take it out and let her wrap her arm and legs around it hump it like a dog as she grinds her pussy into it. I'll pat her on the head and call her a good girl as she humps it. Parsing the girl as she stimulates her self should help excite her. It will even have a special patch on it to help stimulate her.

In theory it should be plausible to make a female need to want to constantly have an orgasm. Sometimes her clit gets nerve damage and it makes her need to masturbate contently. I'm sure it's possible to intently make this happen with a piercing or stabbing her clit with a needle. That way the long she can't touch her self the more miserable she is and the quicker she wants to finish and do her job.
>>
>>7256731
I have a fantasy a little like this, The kid is a slave owner's son. Because he's so young the older slave girls can order him around and enjoy teasing him sexually. In fact his father encourages his slave girls to use him as their sex toy to teach him how to be a vertile man.
>>
File: elves slave owner 1.jpg (2MB, 1272x4720px) Image search: [Google]
elves slave owner 1.jpg
2MB, 1272x4720px
Here's a CYOA that could pleases to you guys. What kind of slave owner would you be in a fantasy world with elves ?

part 1/2
>>
File: elves slave owner 2.jpg (2MB, 1288x4852px) Image search: [Google]
elves slave owner 2.jpg
2MB, 1288x4852px
2/2
>>
>>7256863
>>7256865
>Dark Elf
>Salvation
>Teenager
>Charismatic, Friendly, Clever
>Intricate Choker
>Clear Rune, Fertility Rune
>Casual Clothing, Formal Dress
>Respectful
>Appeasing
>Reprimand, Spanking, Isolation
>Literature, Mathematics, History
>Greeter
>Journal, Stuffed Plushie, Outings, Picture Book
>>
>>7256863
>>7256865
Half Elf / Purchased / TeenAger / Submissive / Obsessive / Leather Collar / Adore Rune / Excited Rune / Maid Outfit / Respectful / Firm / Spanking / Courtesan / None / Warm Cloack, Furniture, Outings, Journal / No Magic.
>>
File: 1480675761144.jpg (187KB, 693x972px) Image search: [Google]
1480675761144.jpg
187KB, 693x972px
>>7255520
Kanuka / Cow / On COmmand / Your Bedroom / Kimono , Maid Outfit, School Uniforms / Collars, Cat Ears / Ball Gag, Anal Plug.
>>
File: 1475772580395.jpg (1MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475772580395.jpg
1MB, 1600x1000px
>>7256863
>Dark Elf
For some reason, the 2nd lightest skintone of elf.
>Purchased
Don't want to be arrested for stealing, since they'd just end up back where they were and I'd be worse off too.
>Teenager
They don't need too much training, they'd mostly be there for cooking & cleaning, and I'd rather they be more compliant.
>Friendly
It's nice to be on good terms.
>Obsessive
Obedience means them getting shit done when it needs to be.
>Leather Collar
I like them, but they're still property.
>Clear Rune
Helps them not fuck up.
>Stamina Rune
Helps them not fuck up for lone periods.
>Casual Clothing
I'd rather they be comfortable more often than not.
>Harem Jewelry
It's my fetish.
>Respectful
They're a slave, not a pet. They can think for themselves.
>Firm
Do your job and we'll get on well. It's fine if they struggle or don't understand something, but if they refuse to work, they get punished.
>Reprimand, Isolation, Beating
In that order. Spanking/Pillories might encourage some to act out, and the rest are a bit harsh.
>Literature
Talking to the elf is good, but if I send them to pick up a list of goods, I want them to be able to read the fucking list.
>Craftsman
If I can get Chef under here, then great. If not, probably something like whitesmithing. I assume I'd have a reasonable amount of money if I can buy them, so having someone who can make jewellery would be neat.
>Courtesan
I'mma fuck the elf.
>Cleaning, Courtesan, some Tailoring
I'd really only buy a slave to have someone cook/clean for me, fucking them is a bit of a bonus for when they're not busy.
>Journal, Warm Cloak, Outings, Free Time
I don't need them working 24/7, even if they could with stamina, so they may as well enjoy a bit of time off.
>>
File: 5ec78f04cb0725653fe6614b943803dd.jpg (736KB, 2544x3672px) Image search: [Google]
5ec78f04cb0725653fe6614b943803dd.jpg
736KB, 2544x3672px
>>7256863
>Half Elf
>Salvation
>teenager
>Submissive/clever/emotionless (servile snarker ho!)
>Leather Collar
>stamina/sorcerer runes
>Maid Outfit/Harem Jewlery
>Respectful
>Firm
>Reprimand/Spanking/Isolation
>Literature/Mathematics/Courtesan
>cleaning (also, cleaning my dick)
>Journal/free time/outings
>cleanse/visual cloak
>>
>>7257256
>http://pastebin.com/gmBCcD2y
>Courtesan
I'mma fuck the elf.

Made me laugh harder than I should have. Can just see you starring off at the slave market. "What's on your mind?"
"I'mma fuck the elf."
>>
>>7256863
>Celestial, Inheritance, Elder
Trust a celestial elf to make a Human warlord her protector. Still, she knew the cost and she paid it unflinchingly. The great lady of the great house became Fay, slave to my House, defender and lover to its ruler until passed into the care of his successor as my Father did to me.
>Submissive, Friendly, Charismatic
Legend says Fay fought the Warlord long and hard and they left scars upon them lasting the rest of their lives. I cannot answer for the Warlord, but Fay still bears a warrior's scars. She should be able to heal them, but I think she wants to remember her conqueror. I think she reforged herself into the best slave she could be - in some way I think she loved the Warlord.
>Intricate choker with Adore, Possess, Clear, Excited, Sorcery and Punish
Fay still wears the choker she crafted for herself hundreds of years ago. She was evidently a mage of great power but locked almost all that power away. From the diaries of my ancestors she resisted the Warlord and her son at times but more and more rarely, becoming the most perfect of servants.
>Casual Clothing, Worker Drags
Fay serves me in many ways, and I would be a fool not to provide her with the means. She wears fine, comfortable clothes or the rougher undergarments of a warrior. If sometimes I dress her in the garb of a maid the better to flip up her skirt and take her, or if she does at times wear no clothes at all, that is between us.
>Respectful, Firm
Many think my family's treatment of slaves a sign of weakness. We think it a sign of strength. In private I am well aware Fay has saved her charge's life no less than three score times though the years. If lesser slaves do less, I will still be a just master to them.
>Reprimand, (Pillories, Spanking, Flogging)
Fay has never once disobeyed me. She has failed me, but never for not doing her utmost. I have at times felt she needed guidance to serve me best - I am not my ancestors - and she has always listened and obeyed.
>>
>>7258160
It is rumored that I punish my slave often and harshly, but this is simply wrong. My father passed her to me when I was fourteen, and after near-constant rutting and mutual teaching and discovery I began to discover my appetite for causing pain. I bind her, cage her, torture her with whips and candlewax and clamps. I take her throat ruthlessly until she cannot breathe, and until she heals she must wear a metal phallus in her rear passage or defecate like a horse, an animal I often make her impersonate when in the country. I visit upon her innumerable agonies and indignities.
This is not from anger or as punishment, but from my lust. In greatest confidence, in my way I love Fay and in her way, in her remade mind, she loves me. She is my slave but I will not scorn her gift.
She is the one who taught me most of these tortures. Let us politely say this is her skill as a healer, or elven perversion; I suspect at least one of my honored ancestors has felt the need for pain as strongly as I feel the need to inflict it.
I will not condemn them, in fact even I sometimes toy with the idea of exploring that potential of Fay's strong, skilled hands.
>Literature, Courtesan, Combat
I do believe Fay has greater depths than she shows, but it may be they are simply locked away forever. The depth and breadth of her education will be obvious to anyone who speaks with her at length, which is rare except for myself, my Father and my Mother, whom Fay at times served personally under temporary delegation. In the field, she will serve me as guard, armored and armed and well trained. Her training is indeed focused on my protection, but my family has made it tradition that each of her masters shall have her instructed in a new fighting art. The Fifteen High Falcons School of Lightning Strikes is considered an offensive art, but I chose it still. A bodyguard will sometimes need to leave her charge's side to protect him.
>>
>>7258175
And finally Fay can be considered a courtesan. While it is also tradition to commision formal training by the finest courtesans of each generation, Fay has served for generations as love slave to family rulers, their spouses, and growing young heirs. She is no mindless slave but a learner and a teacher. I say that her skill in letters, battle and love are close to equal.
>Management, Sorcery, Courtesan, Guard
Fay is ever present, her blade ready to protect me and her body ready to slake my lusts. She is not only guard but also healer, and her rows and rows of diaries have helped my family avoid many dangers in the first place.
>Journal, Warm CLoak, Free Time, Outings
No slave of mine who is not being punished goes without the most basic needs of body and soul. It has its costs, but there has not been an outbreak of disease among my family's slaves for generations, and that was due to hostile action.
Fay is well cared for. She watches over me, she defends me, she serves me, and I will keep her hale and hearty. She does not eat slop, she eats what I eat. She is not a taster, in fact she eats after me - she's the healer, not me.
If she often eats from a dog's bow on the floor that is because I enjoy the sight, and the sight of greath metal phalluses buried in her nethers. If I urinate in the bown before allowing her to eat and horsewhip her as she does, it is because I enjoy it, and her holes quiver with pleasure for she has learned I do enjoy it.
>Cleanse, Prosper, Heal, Treatment, Nullify, Tranquility (depending on interpretation, add Telepathy, Commune, Empathy)
Fay aids and serves my House in many ways, quietly and patiently. Teaching, nurturing, easing troubles that could produce weakness. Only as the recognized heir did I become aware of what an ever-working mage could do over so many years. But I will not complain, I owe much of my strength and health to her labors. It is good she is there, for no ordinary woman could endure the appetite she fostered.
>>
File: 0Lzw1I9.png (275KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
0Lzw1I9.png
275KB, 480x640px
>>
File: 51099954.jpg (1MB, 1181x1670px) Image search: [Google]
51099954.jpg
1MB, 1181x1670px
Nothing better than a queen raped until her mind broke and turned into a sex slave.
>>
>>7256863
Disappointed not to see a Drow as an option for elf race. I suppose technically a dark elf and Drows are the same thing but why limit your race options. I like the concept of the D&D R. A. Salvatore Drow with dark purplish gray black skin with the white sliver hair and aggressive amoral attitude. A rare beauty that is physically strong expensive to get ahold of, the a tiger of elves. Drow enslaved as adults are considered dangerous and risky to intact with and are almost never tamed as a slave. Any owner keeps them locked up and show them to guests. If you want a Drow you can actually use or not lock away for your own safety get them as a child the younger the better, even at that Drow children are terrible and act very feral prone to screaming and lashing out when upset. Also be careful when using bad language around her if you don't want her using those words. Could also get a child that is a cross between a Drow and an elf but there temperament may very and it would be like a mule and they can't have children. Human and Drow are too far apart to have children.

So I come into the possession of a Drow child as I buy her as young as I can get, Name her Niggra.

Personality wise, She has an Antisocial Personality Disorder This is common for Drow, she learns quickly how to manipulate people. She can be abusive of other weaker slaves to get what she wants. She will often act out of anger despite the consequences. Being a kid when she does act out she won't haste to bite and kick. When she becomes a adult she mellows out, she'll only try claw you when she hits you.

Niggra is really picky when in comes to clothes, she hates the cute girly things I buy her and try to get her to wear. She hate things like the color pink and long skirts. She'd refuse the wear them if force she'll opted to walk around naked. She also hates pants finds them binding. She'll wear a tunic or a shirt with maybe underwear.

1/2
>>
>>7260234
I like to think of myself as fatherly, I like to be appeased, but Niggra isn't the beast heaved child so I'd have to be firm with her things that would be considers harsh for a normal slave

Punishing Niggra is interesting, Drow tend to be masochist, Spanking her leaves her sexually aroused a frustrated. She learns to masturbate by beating her vagina and clit against things. She does have her limits, one day I hear her cry out from the hall. I investigate to find out she accidentally lost her virginity on a bed post. Head to help the poor girl off, She was so traumatized she hug me and cried in my chest. Then she gave me a black eye for her embarrassment. Locking her up with no way to stimulate herself is the only way to punish her.
2/2
>>
File: 09_835.jpg (154KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
09_835.jpg
154KB, 800x600px
>>
>>7256166
The hope of orgasm is the main tool. These slaves are by and large kept in chastity devices that make the wearer's body inaccessible to herself. As a result, it's impossible to even disobey the chastity ban - it's completely out of their control.

The only hope these slaves have of ever cumming is to be in their master's good graces, and to then be used sexually. A master is only going to have sex with the slaves he likes.

And yes, orgasms would be granted for good behavior. Not sure why you think they wouldn't be. I said orgasms were considered unnecessary. To make a comparison, in our world we consider ice cream unnecessary, yet plenty of people still give it to their kids as a reward for good behavior.
>>
>>7255520
>width 2050
>>
>>7260234
>Could also get a child that is a cross between a Drow and an elf but there temperament may very and it would be like a mule and they can't have children.

I've been thinking what a Drow/elf mule would be like. I find my self imagining there a chance of calico offspring with dark and light birth marks across their skin. I can see some people being turned off by a calico mule's appearance others I the idea hot. It common knowledge that people that look like that can't have children. Because of this and what some might call ugly appearance, females have self-loathing, they fear falling in love or a man falling in love with them knowing they can't give their lover a family so they try to keep men at a distance. They also have an empty view of sex, they see it as an act of pleasure and nothing more.
>>
File: 1421132425753.jpg (71KB, 836x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1421132425753.jpg
71KB, 836x1024px
>>7260234
>>7261707
Would they even be a mule though?

I mean if they're closer to each other than humans are, and half-elves are usually fertile, it'd be weird if drow/elf crosses weren't.

But that's like standard fantasy setting weirdness.

I kinda like the idea of a mongrel elves though. Especially if they're this like slave-race that are descended from generations of indiscriminately bred elves, and tend to be a hodgepodge of attractive features.
>>
File: IMG_2658.jpg (114KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2658.jpg
114KB, 636x900px
>>
>>7262889
I suppose there would be no real reason they couldn't make fertile offspring Neanderthals and humans mixed just fine. Discounting stories of human, elves, what being forged in the image of gods. I can't see Drow being no different then Neanderthals genetically.

I've always imagine human and elves naturally coming from each other, I can see the differences coming from humans being more active in the day time. Elves being more nocturnal develop a higher need for more advanced stereo hearing. I suppose in more active at night would a disadvantage in a straight up war. Prime fighting time is in the spring summer and fall. When most of day is daylight. Elves would have an advantage in a series of gorilla skirmishes and raids at night. Light blue or purple skin is actually perfect for moving around at night those are the color real light ninja use then sneaking around and night. Human night vision is color blind so, everything just becomes shades of gray.

Different types of elves would probably from in different regions would get different kinds of elves that and life styles spiting off in subraces. I assume elves are good at maximizing as many people in as small living space as possible if they are known for living in forest. This also makes then take to slavery well because slaves need to take up as small space as possible.

I can see elves living out of central row house with mostly beds for sleeping. When they go to work each elf go to, A cooking house, bath house, textile and tanning houses, school house, combat training hall, forge and farming areas, and this would be your basic elf town with expansions to the row house a need or adding a new house every mile or so with their own cooking and bath exedra. Town/houses sure their goods with people that live in them. But will trade goods and use money with other elf towns and human people. A conquering human could come in with mercenaries take over.
>>
File: 1473048286672.jpg (506KB, 1240x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1473048286672.jpg
506KB, 1240x1409px
I'm learning some programming and I think I could make a simple text adventure to step up my skills and actually do something nice. I want to know if someone would be interested in playing once it's finished. I like the slavery world idea so I figured I could do a slave management game mixed with light RPG concepts.
>>
>>7263479
you mean something like Princess Maker (Or Monster Rancher) where you raise a character's states with mini games or montage and choose what they wear and what they eat.

If you want more moving parts could try something like Harvest Moon but with slave ranch where you can raise a slaves from children and breed them. You can have different character classes like pet, maid, worker, cattle, whore. Each class has tasks they can do as master you walk up to slave and orders them a task to do or if they can't do that task order another slave to do it.

How you choose character classes for slaves is that you can buy them at the market or take a child train/raise them in that character class. You can turn slaves into things like Workers and Pets pretty easily and cheaply. Maids are a little more expensive. Turning a child into a cow girl would require expensive drugs for grow big breasts and someone to take time out of their day to take her a side and play with her tits to stimulate them into making milk. Then take that milk and sell it.

Player should be able to choose the kind of ranch they want to have as the game progress. Growing food, milk farm, baby mill, special trainings. Even choose the sex of slaves on your ranch like all females or all males or mixed. Each with advantages and disadvantages.

Slave statues screen will show slaves stat numbers and what a slave looks like and what they wearing or lack of wearing if forced to be nude.
>>
>>7264027
Not a bad idea, I can do all of this with enough time but as I said, it will be only a text game. I would need an artist to make a more graphical game...
>>
>>7264027

>>7264189
>I said, it will be only a text game
>>7263479
>I think I could make a simple text adventure

oh, when you said text based, that has a range to what that means, lucky the concept of a slave ranch with breeding and raising and stuff could be reworked in a pure text format. Just a manner of managing your slaves from a text menu and moving a story forward through that.
>>
File: 1484980996483.jpg (165KB, 1700x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1484980996483.jpg
165KB, 1700x1150px
>>7256863
High Elf, Purchased, Elder, Submissive, Friendly, Metal Shackles, Fear Rune, Fertility Rune, Excited Rune, Naked, Harem Jewelry
>>7256865
Cold, Firm, Reprimand, Isolation, Flogging, Literature, Mathematics, Courtesan, Greeter, Fine Jewelry, Warm Cloak, Outings, Journal, cast light, heal, cleanse

Personally I'd go elder, but magics would be hard to unteach them if they disobey me.
>>
I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but I think it would be kind of hot to let my slaves have slaves of their own. Of course, I'd have the ultimate say in big matters, but for day-to-day stuff like hygiene and food the dominant slave would make the decisions. If the harem is big enough it would be cool to have an entire hierarchy of slaves. The ones near the top get better treatment from me (baths, nice clothes, that stuff), while the ones on the very bottom rung are treated like disobedient pets by virtually everyone else. Maybe there could even be some mobility to the hierarchy, so good deeds improve their status while bad ones (like escape attempts) get you sent to the very bottom.

Any superior slave could do whatever she wanted to the bottom bitches. I've just always thought it's kind of sexy for a slave to be dominant to and punishing another slave.
>>
File: 1460490138344.png (1004KB, 852x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1460490138344.png
1004KB, 852x1262px
>>7264502
how my elf should be
>>
>>7264519
A few people have, personally I can't hugely see the appeal, outside of having the slaves prepare and groom whichever slave Master decides to bed, and having slaves carry out Master's punishments and floggings on disobedient slaves knowing that they'll have to snuggle up tight in their cage that night
>>
>>7256863
>>7256865
The issue I have with these is it always kicks my white knight complex into overdrive

Like go full Skyrim character Mary Sue and bring peace between the warring factions

I'm so weird
>>
>>7264916
By having a slave of each race, and making them get along?
>>
>>7264933
No by getting humans and elves to stop hating each other
>>
>>7256863
>Dark Elves
>Spirited Away
>Elder
>Friendly
>Charismatic
>Nothing
>Addict Rune
>Excited Rune
>Harem Jewelry

literally and unironically my OC
>>
>>7264965
Have eldritch beings come in and enslave everybody. like in the The Tripods book series? or slugs like in the Puppet Mansters

Frankly I'd rather have my masters be more intangible. Like a mist or a fold in space that can lift you up in the air and ripe your clothes off. The two of you have almost no way commutating out side of violent manipulation and painful mental attacks.
>>
>>7265017
That would be great for instilling a sense of fear, but it kinda gives off the same vibes like the fal-cie shit in ffxiii did, where they want something done, but wouldn't say what or give you any real way of knowing what your Masters wanted.
>>
File: IMG_2816.jpg (111KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2816.jpg
111KB, 800x600px
>>
File: IMG_2817.jpg (285KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2817.jpg
285KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1269193661397.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1269193661397.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>7264519
There was some discussion of harem hierarchy in the last thread. There was at least one anon who fantasized about being on bottom bitch. Slave to the other slaves.
>>
>>7265248
I imagine this invisible nigh-omnipresent formless living force.The some people call it or they the lord or the god, most call it the Master. The Master can't speak or hear or see like man can. The Master has the ability stimulate a persons mind and body. Can give them pain and can give them pleasure or make them a helpless empty shell.

The Master can manifest anywhere to anyone anytime. When ever anyone has sex or masturbates the Master is there doing what seem to be feeding off of their sexual energy and the Master is always hungry. To make the Master happy human society revolves around masturbation and sex as much as possible. The Master likes using women for it's sexual food.

Women used by the Master is kept near one of many crystal orbs of light called the Eye of the Master. They are made to cum after cuming after cuming again and again. The Master used to make woman cum until they pass out into shock and light coma. After a series of trail and error and help from the humans. The woman are given breaks to drink water and eat food and traded out for fresh heathy women as needed.

The orbs know as Eye of the Master boosts the Master's awareness. An eye can be any size and even wore as jewelry. No onw knows where these gems come from. She broken they disappear. Destroying one pisses off the Master and will cause it to lash out. But it's unknown if this hurts the Master in anyway. Most believe it doesn't.

The Master's biggest limit is it's ability to sense living people. The Master can sense a completely nude human as clear as day. A fully clothed human confuses the Master, my even be invisible if under a blanket or a cloak. Out of respect for their Master most of the public wear as little as possible even going nude. The Master prefers it's direct savants to be in the nude.

The Master's only discernable hobby his human breeding. Some times the Master would choose what the Master likes. Other the servants get to choose, making elves and other things.
>>
File: 1181011289009.jpg (226KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1181011289009.jpg
226KB, 800x600px
>>7265017
>slugs like in the Puppet Mansters
With brain slugs, I'd probably go in the opposite direction of what you're saying. They would know their hosts/slaves more intimately than another human being ever could. The slave's most private thoughts are an open book to their alien master. Usually the only being a host could communicate with would be the parasite that enslaved them. Though they could be granted back temporary control of part or all of their body at the parasite's whim.
>>
>>7266424
Could be we're sex toys to the slugs in a very literal sense. To us the master/slave thing is dead serious, to them they're just fooling around and they can switch things around as they like.
I do very much like the alien masters not having any privileged communications channels. Could be they can ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL but it's a big loss of prestige.
>>
File: 123966080644.jpg (250KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
123966080644.jpg
250KB, 1024x768px
>>7266432
I'm imagining that they aren't themselves sexual creatures, but can experience the pleasure of it through a human. They might have other hosts available to them that are stronger, faster, etc., but none that experience pleasure as intensely as humans can. So yes, sex toys are exactly what humans are to them.

It's not just about the body though. They also dive into the slave's mind, looking for the deepest darkest fetishes and fantasies. Finding out how best to arouse their host and reap the greatest pleasure. Those with a fetish for being dominated and used are among the most valued slaves, as that is the easiest "button" for the masters to push.
>>
>>7266432
>>7266504
Well in the book, at first the slugs had no concept of sex, that changed very quickly once they took over. They cared not about their host's body could very easily have them fuck to death. They never got the concept of personal highline and never bathe their hosts or brush their teeth or even change clothes. At least they had the sense to feed them.
>>
>>7266504
Could be they're not independently sentient, they just enhance what's there already. They could be quite good for a society in some ways as they don't know who's a slug and who isn't.
Oh, and unless the writer has some unusual fetishes they'd be better about host care than the Puppet Masters slugs.
>>
>>7266553
>Oh, and unless the writer has some unusual fetishes they'd be better about host care than the Puppet Masters slugs

It's by Robert A. Heinlein published in 1951, so The Puppet Masters is a classic

The slugs where very visible at first they would attach at the base of the neck hidden under shirts, so the government instituted a shirtless policy implemented veva national broadcast by the president. At first the people thought it was a joke and the parts of the country where the leader ship under the control of the slugs of course didn't reinforce this. Well the free part being shirtless was reinforced by marshall law and those who didn't fallowed this rule risked getting shot by the average person with a gun on sight.

When it found out that the slug could control someone if they grab any body part. Every man woman and child had to walk around in the full nude.
>>
>>7266424
>Usually the only being a host could communicate with would be the parasite that enslaved them. Though they could be granted back temporary control of part or all of their body at the parasite's whim.
But then they are hardly slaves in a physical sense. Mentally they are prisoners in their own bodies, while they watch themselves rule the world for the slugs controlling them.

I like slavery where the slave has to choose to comply, because they know it's their place and that they'll be punished if they don't. How can brain slugs or another telepathic mental slavemaster fit in that?
>>
File: 1186075334504.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1186075334504.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>7266553
>Could be they're not independently sentient, they just enhance what's there already.
That's more corruption fetish than slavery fetish. I had in mind something similar to Goa'uld or Yeerks. Where the parasite is a fully sentient being in its own right. It has access to the host's thoughts and memories, but doesn't mistake them for its own.

>Oh, and unless the writer has some unusual fetishes they'd be better about host care than the Puppet Masters slugs.
I like the idea that these parasites consider themselves very responsible owners. Taking better care of their pet human's health than the humans would have done for themselves.
>>
File: 1270307644778.png (152KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1270307644778.png
152KB, 640x480px
>>7267309
It probably wouldn't appeal to everyone in this thread, but it's still one being owning another.

There would be opportunity for the host to be submissive or rebellious. It just wouldn't (usually) be visible to anyone outside their head. The host could struggle for control. They would usually fail, but it's still an irritating distraction, as the alien has to focus its will on maintaining control. The host could also just be belligerent or intentionally annoying in their mental communication.

A compliant host mind is more pleasant for the parasite. So they would attempt to end any resistance by some combination of punishment and/or reward. This could be purely mental things like pulling up painful memories as a punishment. It could also involve the outside world. Such as rewarding the host with some free time controlling their own body, or even just putting on their favorite music.
>>
>>7240435
Do you think a rebellious slave would really be worth more than a submissive one purely on the "fun" factor that they resist so much?

If you were wealthy and could afford guards and facilities, would you want a submissive slave or one intensely resistant to slavery?
>>
>>7267400
Now it sounds hot! I want to read or write or roleplay something like this now.

The thought of the slave passively accepting life watching her body move without control, unable to even think of resisting for fear of flashbacks to punishments her body without her willing it, then her feelings of gratitude and contentment as she is allowed control of her body while it lies in bed, her joy at the short spell before she sleeps when it is really her lying in comfort and her body responds to her own thoughts again.
>>
>>7267327
Two personalities or one mixed, that's the question. Could also have some fun if the slugs could boost the host and maybe also rebuild them over time.
Also, the general intergalactic slug community might frown upon slug communities like the humans. We are GALACTIC WARLORDS and MEGASTRUCTURE BUILDERS, what the fuck are you faggots smoking lol.
And then over time Human/slugs and the other happy fuck times communities go full Culture and any GALACTIC WARLORD throwing its weight around gets blown to shit by a spaceship that looks like a dildo.
>>
>>7267309
>I like slavery where the slave has to choose to comply, because they know it's their place and that they'll be punished if they don't. How can brain slugs or another telepathic mental slavemaster fit in that?

Well it depends on the limits an mental power, like if there isn't enough Slugs for every person. Then there are the moral choices.

To have a society remain Slug free everyone has to be but naked to show they don't have a Slug. The issue is this would include children and people can be a little wonky when it comes to children and nudity, when it's exposing them to nudity and people seeing children naked, A parents will have to deal with the idea of their children casually seeing their pussy and dicks every day and every will she their children's pussy and dicks.

I can see quite a few people choosing to live in Slung controlled society and risked getting mind slaved to make sure their children don't see pussy and dick and their child don't have to strip naked in public. It's a really stupid reason to risk freedom but people aren't rasional.
>>
>>7267804
>Two personalities or one mixed, that's the question.
If their minds blend together into a single entity, that isn't really slavery. There's no power dynamic there.
>>
>>7269033
Yeah, blended minds are more interesting from an SF perspective than a fetish one and porn is primary here. (is this why fapfic is often bad?) The power dynamics could be between "host/slug" pairs but even if we have a good SF explanation we're now appealing largely to the corruption fetish and that wasn't really the point.
>>
Okay, this thread is moving too slow for my liking, so here's a prompt.

How are slaves punished in your world?

I like to imagine that humiliating public restraint is a big method of punishment. If a slave were to disobey orders, she could find herself locked in a pillory for days while she gets fucked freely.
>>
Well my slaves would basically fulfill my needs as I see them as a male and a man. Fatherhood, Love and Power.

Making some my slave fulfills my need to have power. I to make it so my slave are dependent on me so I teat them like human animals and pets. I want one slave to be a child raise her as a father master. All she's know is eating out of food bowls going and walkies and going out side to potty like a good dog child.

>>7270344

I would have two slaves one older and on child. they would be like animals. Crop to the butt when naughty, maybe cages then if really bad. Some times I'll make one lay on her back speared her legs open submissively and all I'll so sit over her and make her look me in the eyes showing my dominance over her.
>>
File: 1458841674072.gif (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458841674072.gif
1MB, 853x480px
>>7270344
Punishment can be a verbal reprimand if its a very small thing, anything larger would involve physical limitations on mansion places, and more stressful disciplinary actions would include isolation, spankings and flogging.

A physically damaged slave is not good at all on their psyche, unless you enjoy making slaves lose their beauty. But if the slave is an ugly duckling, its okay to torture them in brutal manners.

The most beautiful slaves are greeters and courtesans, and their disobedience would lead to restraints physically, and sometimes 12 to 18 hour days of sexual punishment. I like >>7270788 's ideas.

However to give a proper beautiful courtesan slave, a greeter, and sometimes beautiful house maidens the ideal punishment is for them to be forced to watch you, chained by the wrists so she is on her toes, stripped naked. Pleasurable toys would tease and torment her in her most intimate spots on her most fertile days. And you would make her watch as other girls enjoy your kind, sensual pleasures you deliver to the obedient girls. I would turn the intensity of these toys up to the maximum. I would feed her her meals as I stand naked before her. If she tried to touch me with any part of her body, I would deny her orgasms she may have for that day, maybe a week, and force her to break down and beg for mercy. This I would do, as well as make her take the erogenous solutions and concoctions mixed with my semen to keep her at maximum sensitivity.

I may be a lenient man when it comes to torture, but watching a drooling fuck slave breeding stock beg for a baby would be amazing to hear, and see.

This is not cruel, but it is indeed pleasurable to me
>>
File: IMG_3002.png (563KB, 800x992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3002.png
563KB, 800x992px
>>7270344
Honestly with verbal reprimands and loss of privileges for most things (like stealing food and backtalk) and non-scarring/bruising corporal punishment if it was something serious, but not necessarily criminal.
>>
>>7256863
>>7256865
>Half Elf
>Inheritance
>Teenager
Well, she's my half-sister, but she's still technically mine.
>Intricate Choker, Clear Rune, Cordial Rune
She'll miss father, yes, but this should keep her in a good mental state regardless
>Casual Clothes, Fatherly, Appeasing
Family is family, even if she is a misbegotten half-elf
>Reprimand, Spanking, Isolation
She will need to be punished, sooner or later
>Literature, History, Courtesan
Father would have wanted her educated, but not in anything too dangerous for her fragile half-elf mind
>Courtesan
Because, let's face it, she's part elf, she's not going to be good for much else
>Journal, Fine Jewelry, Warm Cloak, Small Pet, Free Time, Outings, Candy, Furniture
And, naturally, I'd spoil my poor half-elf half-sister.
>>
So suddenly I find I'm no longer on that discord channel that got made some time ago. What gives?
>>
File: IMG_2999.jpg (198KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2999.jpg
198KB, 850x1200px
>>7272894
I'm not aware of us banning anyone, so IDK.

Maybe you got booted by the system or something?

Try this: https://discord.gg/bEGyZ4y
>>
>>7272933
Thanks, but that was actually a different Discord. Turns out there are more of them than you would expect.
>>
>>7273075
Yeah, they pop up everywhere.
>>
>>7271935
But what about for something really serious?
>>
File: IMG_2988.jpg (458KB, 1920x2270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2988.jpg
458KB, 1920x2270px
>>7274287
The implication there is Criminal behavior would be dealt with as proscribed by law.

Because it's likely a murder or something involving more than my own household.

Picture unrelated.
>>
File: 1313976086257.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1313976086257.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
>>7270344
I'd use shame/humiliation in combination with light physical punishment. The point of the punishment is not to hurt the slave, but to humble her. To illustrate how powerless she really is.

For instance spanking would be common, but the actual spanking itself would only be part of the punishment. Afterwards I might leave her bound for a time in a bent over position, with her ass and pussy on display in my living room. If I owned other slaves, they would be encouraged to give the punished girl and extra slap or two whenever they walk past her.

Alternatively I might send her back to her chores with the back of her skirt pinned up, keeping her reddened ass exposed. Perhaps send her out on errands like that. With everyone she passes able to see that she was recently spanked.
>>
File: IMG_3003.jpg (1MB, 3200x4400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3003.jpg
1MB, 3200x4400px
>>7275617
Damn that's mean.

Like not actually cruel or anything, just kind of devious. Best hope she isn't a masochist.
>>
>>7276591
What are those pasties on her tits?
>>
>>7276603
Purple Heart shaped ones most likely.
>>
>>7275617
This actually gave me an idea.

Rather than have my slave girl walk around with her skirt hitched up, I would simply mandate that all my slave girls wear skirts short enough to fully expose the thighs.

If I needed to punish a girl, I'd just whip her across the back of her thighs. Then, she'd be totally powerless to conceal the signs of her penance. There would be no clothing in the communal slave wardrobe that would allow her to cover her thighs, and if she were to attempt a makeshift solution, it would be immediately obvious that she's trying to hide something (not to mention, another punishment).

It would also mean that girls with no marks on their thighs could proudly show off the fact that they haven't recently transgressed.
>>
>>7264027
I've been having fun thinking about classes for a slave ranch scenario.

I imagine the story being something like you play a High Human master or a high being of the human race. Basically something that means your character can't age and die allows you to watch your slaves grow age and breed. You can still be killed by illness, accident and murder. So part of the world's mechanic is keeping you heath and safe. Part of keeping you safe his how you treat your slaves and how much you risk by interacting with them. Well you should have a low risk of harm from a slave, safety should depended on slave stats like-
>Happiness
If they are happy with there place why would they hurt you?
>Fear
Pain and punishment, even death can be great motivators, make your slaves not pray to god but pray to you. But high Fear lowers Happiness.
>Relationship
Can be a double edge sword, good relationship makes a slave less likely to want to do you harm. But a good relationship may lower the effect of Fear. After all statistics show those who you spend the most time with are the most likely to hurt you.
>Emotional State
Be carful of those who are pissed or sad they do something crazy and unexpected.
>Heath
Don't want a sick slave making a mistake that will get you killed.
>Brainwashing
This is also your control over how a slave thinks. Their morals are what you tell them. A slave with highest brainwashing does what you tell them without regret. They will give their lives, children and their children lives to you.
>Ignorance
Basically Plato's Cave, if all someone knows is a mud pit then they don't know enough to know a mud pit is a shitter place and can be pretty happy with what they got.
1/3
>>
>>7277970
I imagine having a choice over the type of slave world or ranch you want have it be big or small focusing on different types of slaves with advantages and disadvantages, starting with who are slaves.
>Both male and female
Quickest type of ranch to grow and easiest to breed slave types of slaves, you can choose to have your ranch focus on one sex over the other like have mostly female and have a few good male slaves to fertilize them or happen a lady slave on your mostly male ranch and turn her into a cum bucket. Deal can be made with neighboring ranches or with to free people for breeding rights
>Only Females
You only have one sex as a slave and ranch growth can be slow. Luckily you have the one that make babies. As long as you keep them live and birthing you can grow your ranch. Also luckily getting sperm to fertilize your ladies isn't hard. A man could play a good amount of money to breed with good female or you have to pay a good man to breed with your females. Drug that choose the sex of children are the cheapest in this scenario.
>Male Only
If you want a hard mode in terms to slave breeding this is it. Women are free, if you want to breed you males you may to pay a willing woman to birth a child. often deals can be made like if they have a female they keep it and if they have a male you keep it or they can sell it.
>Races
Different races and be added with types of body stats. so you can just have elf slaves or other way around, choose light skinned or dark skinned people.

When you start you start with and master and one slave can choose the sex and race of the master and slave. The combinations may affect how hard game can go. A male master can breed himself with female slaves well a female master does have the option of using her own body to birth future slaves or workers.
2/3
>>
>>7277973
So, when breeding slaves you start to have slaves of different ages you we get different age types.
>Infants
They need milk, and can't help themselves. Taking care of it may take up a slave's work time, you may choose to take it away from the mother and put the infant under someone else care.
>Child
They wonder around on their own and may need to slave to watch them. Can take simple orders and tasks you have them do and how you take care of them or the life style you give them effects the types of slave you can evolve them into. Some slave types are open at this point like worker (beginner), pet, sex, cattle, or game.
>Adolescent
At this point you can choose advanced type of slave choosing the type would put the adolescent into training and or education process and that when they reach the Adult stage they can 100% do that role.
>Adults
When classified at 16-18 marked as when females stop growing and can safely have children. Female are often breed at this age. This is when a slave takes on the full role in life and rarely their type changes.

There are many types and jobs within those types and some mix together. These are some I can think of and feel free to add,

Job/Age type becomes open.
Paid/Adolescent
Unpaid/Child
Skilled Worker-Construction-Smith-etc/Training
Maid/Adolescent
Helper/Child
Hand/Adult
Human Pet/Child
Trained Pet-Cat-Dog-Pony- etc/Adolescent
Cattle/Child
Game(humans sent out in wild to be hunted)/Child
Breeder/Adult
Cow/ Body Modification
Work Horse/Training
Show/Adolescent
Athlete/Training
Cum Bucket/Child
Prostitute/Adolescent
Toilet/Child
3/3
>>
File: 1486591128027.jpg (177KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
1486591128027.jpg
177KB, 627x885px
>>7275617
I often fantasize about being a slave because I fetishize that feeling of being totally and completely powerless. Consequentially, holy shit this is hot and I love it.
>>
>>7267404
I prefer the resistant one because it lets me try out my punishments. A submissive slave is only good if you were the one who made her that way.
>>
>>7255520
>Mami
>Maid
>During sex
>Guest room
>Swimsuits, maid outfit, school uniform
>Piercings, tattoos
>Erectile dysfunction
Good old corruption for me.
>>
>>7256863
High elf
Conquered, maybe purchased
Adult
Wrathful
Choker
Adore Rune
Sorcerer Rune
Worker drags for in the house, formal dress for when I show her off
>>7256865
Somewhere between Cold and Respectful
Firm
Reprimanding and Spanking
She already knows Literature and History, now all that's necessary is Courtesan
Cleaning in the house, Greeter when I take her out.
Fine jewelry, Warm cloak, Furniture, Free time
Cleanse, Nullify, Tranquility
>>
>>7255520
Mami
Housewife
On command
Bedroom, if she's bad she sleeps on the floor
Dresses, casual, none.
Collar and piercings
Chastity and ballgag
>She's only allowed to cum when I tell her
>I rarely let her cum
>Tfw she's begging me to put her in chastity so she can't touch without permission
>>
>>7255520
>Haruka
>Housewife
>On Command
>My Room
>Casual Clothes/Dresses/Skin-tight Suit
>Collar/Cat Ears
>Chastity Belt/Enema
>>
File: 1485566223877.jpg (243KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1485566223877.jpg
243KB, 1000x667px
>>7276591
Masochism wouldn't really be a problem. The point of the exercise isn't so much about deterrence. It's about conditioning the girl to think of herself as helpless. Teaching her that her body isn't her own. That she is completely subject to my desires.

It's not "This is the price for making the wrong choice."

It's "You seem to think you have the power to make your own choices. I'm going to demonstrate how mistaken you are."
>>
File: IMG_3032.jpg (378KB, 662x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3032.jpg
378KB, 662x900px
>>7279032
Oh, okay. That makes sense I guess.

Codependency seems like a desirable trait to cultivate really.
>>
>>7279032
This what I like about breasts, as a guy if someone grabs my chest and rub my nipples I'd get irritated more then anything else. If I was a girl and someone grab my chest and started rubbing my nipples I would probably get overly stimulated. breast are just too easy to grab and take control of.
>>7279963
Take dawn here, would praise by reaching out and petting her breast and calling her a good girl.
>>
>>7256863
>Dark Elf
>Spirited Away
>Teenager
>Outwardly dull, inwardly clever, friendly
>Intricate Choker
>Clear Rune
>Fertility Rune
>Sorcery Rune
>Casual, Formal
>>7256865
>Fatherly
>Appeasing
>Reprimand, Spanking
>Combat, Sorcery, Literature
>Sorcery
>Journal, Trinkets, Picture Book, Plushie, Warm Cloak, Free Time, Outings
>Telepathy, Treatment
Having an elf slave would be a wonderful blessing, mostly because I just want a friend.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 231392 sample.jpg (228KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 231392 sample.jpg
228KB, 1500x938px
>>7256863
>half elf
>purchased
>adult
>submissive, obsessive, charismatic
>leather collars
>adore rune, excited rune
>harem jewelry
>respectful
>firm
>spanking, isolation, flogging
>literature, courtesan, history
>greeter
>journal, stuffed plushie, free time
>>
File: pony.jpg (1MB, 2741x1935px) Image search: [Google]
pony.jpg
1MB, 2741x1935px
>>7255667
http://pastebin.com/9e70HvZL

Finally finished Chapter 6.
>>
>>7279963
It makes them natural slaves
>>
>>7279963
What anime characters are you peoples favorite Slavefus?

Having Slave fantasies with Pokemon girls are always fun. I like the idea of striping them down to based creatures naked horny and crawling around. I like imagining each main girl getting acquired in the order they appeared in the anime series. With and element of brain washing. Like I start off with getting Misty and used and a abuse her until she become codependent. Then when May comes in she helps me strip her naked and Misty's job would be tp play with May sexually. When Dawn comes in both girls can team up on her. same for the next girl and the next.

What ever anime or cartoon I watch I like to imagine what it would be like if the female characters where turned into slave pets. I like the idea mothers, daughter and sisters being striped and treating like animals or pets by the men and boys in there lives not necessarily sexually just like be naked like a dog or something feed them from food bowls and take them for walks and make them with other females to hang out with and play. Pet them when they are good girls and spank them when bad.
>>
File: IMG_3055.jpg (818KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3055.jpg
818KB, 809x1200px
>>7283792
I don't have a waifu, but desu, Erina from twin-tails has to be the one true BDSM waifu.
>>
>>7245572

that's called Saturnalia
>>
>>7283792
I'm more /co/ inclined with regard to degenerate fantasies, and also you didn't mention husbandos. There are some very nice ones out there.

Anyway, original Sylia Stingray rings a bell for me in a Zed and Maynard's Basement of Love sort of way but with far more torture and even more rape. A nice cage instead of a box, locking head fixation point, chained to the cage, food is slop I dump on her head while she's face down, then wash it down to the floor with piss... Sex would mainly be throatrape with dildos and pears and gags used as appropriate which means often, and add in clamps and magneto work...

Just horribly desecrate a classic, dignified beauty in every way I can come up with that doesn't devalue that beauty, then when I get into that she gets to be the gimp and rape new arrivals with my choice of strapons.
>>
>>7283792
Another show I love having female globalized enslavement and pet fantasies about is Case Closed/Detective Conan. The show is very grounded and every episode has a new scenario and characters. I try to imagine how episodes would playout in my slave/pet world head cannon and could still or wouldn't work.

My rules when deconstructing an episode in this way and make everything fit.
>Females are always nude with an name and owner ID collar. This weather permitting with outdoor winter wear being a coat and thigh high stockings with exposed butt and genitals like with pet wear.
>Females are owned by a male character that has power over them. like father, boss, husband boyfriend.
>Well owned as pets most females are pretty autonomous and tend to go where they please when given free time by there owner or master.
>Add some submissive poses for females like squatting down next to their master exposing their vag or moving on all fours.
>Masters will often verbally praise their slave/pets and pet her like an animal. Tity rubbing is the same a tummy rubbing for females.

Ran would be a good example of female that has pretty much complete autonomy in this world. Mouri does his bare basic duties of give Ran and home and feeding her. So the only difference is Ran walks and crawls around her home butt naked in front of her father and Conan. Ran and Conan play a lot so he gives Ran some good scratches and rubs.

Shinichil/Jimmy was Ran childhood handler, Parents or masters when their slaves where children would pay or let boys that slave's age hang out with and play with their slave, this gives the boy some responsibility by looking after the girl and occupies their slave child's time, even give her exercise to tire her out. This is also why Ami and Ai are with the detective boys, the boy are hired playing with and taking the girls out on walks for their masters. They are still good friends and the boys do it for free.
1/2
>>
>>7285500
Slaves don't have a limit to their education, So Ai is still a chemist. In fact her knowledge made her a valuable slave. A good chunk of the slave don't need to work and are kept sole for sake of ownership or breeding. If a female has free time they are encouraged to explained their scholarly pursuits.

Police woman are treated like police dogs. Put though rigorous training and conditioning that the men wouldn't or do.(Why run thought the mud to train yourself when you can force a group of police women slaves to it.) This makes them tougher and faster them most men. The women add bodies to the police force and a woman can chase down any men.
2/2
>>
File: tumblr_np4sdpEN0N1r6hwcuo1_1280.jpg (274KB, 800x1097px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np4sdpEN0N1r6hwcuo1_1280.jpg
274KB, 800x1097px
>>
>>7285726
Was my posting of a male slave that big of a surprise that it killed the thread?
>>
>>7256865
Heh, it's funny how the fatherly and the mocking guy are the same.
>>
Hum hum hum. Let's see.
Celestial Elf
Conquered
Teenager
Submissive/Friendly/Obsessive
Metal Shackles
Clear Rune
Sorcerer Rune
Maid Outfit/Casual Clothing
Fatherly
Firm
Reprimand/Isolation/Flogging (Really need broader options here. I'd prefer very heavy/uncomfortable bondage itself as a punishment. Spanking/Beating/Flogging are different levels of the same thing. Some are very specific, others are too broad. Pillories should be expanded to "Humiliation". Branding and Amputation could be rolled into "Disfigurement".)
Craftsman (housekeeping) / Craftsman (culinary) / Sorcery
Sorcery
Journal, Plushie, Trinkets, Picture Book, Cloak, Free Time, Outings, Furniture
Celestial Elf - Nullify, Telepathy, Tranquility
Magical Training (Sorcery Profession) - Heal, Treatment, Cleanse
Sorcerer Rune - Empathy, Raise Dead
There. That's my recipe for my daughteru/assistant/maid/companion/sex slave.
>>
>>7256863
>>7256865

>High Elf
>Purchased
>Adult
>Clever, Sorrowful
>Leather collar
>Adore, Punish, Sorcery
>Harem jewelry
>Respectful
>Firm
>Isolation, flogging, branding
>Literature, courtesan, sorcery
>Greeter
>Journal, elven trinkets, free time, furniture
>Heal, treatment, tranquility

Just the idea of having some elf countess or so rank royal, and force her to greet my guests while she entertains them as a sex toy makes my dick diamonds.
>>
File: who does master love more.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
who does master love more.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
>>
>>7288629
Well, given you both seem pregnant, I'd say he either loves both of you equally, or he doesn't love either of you, but wants to sell you while keeping your children.
>>
>>7288794
Well I assume he's more in love with him self if he's using those woman as breeding stock. So the one he loves most would depends on who pops out their baby first and can make a new one.
>>
>>7288794
>>7288843
Given his facial expressions, he's probably more likely some poor bastard who bit off more than he can chew, and accidentally knocked both of them up.

Like yeah, he's enjoying the show, but he's still a pushover.
>>
>>7258041
it's a /tg/ meme
>>
File: 1449474343641.png (600KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449474343641.png
600KB, 800x600px
>>7267404
Pretty sure obedient slaves would be worth more, all other things being equal. Training a slave yourself might be a popular hobby, but the majority of buyers would probably just want a servant/sex toy that does as she's told without a fuss.
>>
File: IMG_3009.jpg (51KB, 430x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3009.jpg
51KB, 430x573px
>>
>>7288843
That's a pretty cynical view of things.

Like if they're just brood mares, why are they all at a spring together? They've gotta be concubines or something like that. So the right answer is probably who gives him a son.
>>
File: 4480c1ead4ce5cd56ab066499647e6e6.jpg (851KB, 1600x1056px) Image search: [Google]
4480c1ead4ce5cd56ab066499647e6e6.jpg
851KB, 1600x1056px
>>7288629
Slave girls are expected to behave themselves, and these two have not met that requirement.

As soon as these girls give birth, they're going straight into chastity belts. One year sentence for each one. Hope they get used to anal.

Also, they're both being demoted to the bottom of the slave hierarchy and will be required to take orders from the other girls, and will be forbidden to speak unless spoken to. Can't argue anymore when you don't even have permission to talk!
>>
File: 1473505574022.jpg (525KB, 1228x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1473505574022.jpg
525KB, 1228x1500px
>>7291562
I don't have much in particular to add, but I love the way you think.
>>
>>7291562
Eh, they seem like the type that will argue no matter what. So keeping them from talking will probably just make it even more passive aggressive.
Maybe make them sleep together and just get it over with already?
>>
>>7292237
Give them clit rings and chain gang the, if they get in a bad fight and push and pull to hard one of them would risk getting their clits ripped off.
>>
>>7285503
Even less trained men can perform better then females. Boys high school teams have beaten female national teams in sports like soccer or hockey. Sexual dismorphism is a hell of a distance.

Also police can't afford to be lax by making females be the main chasers and letting the guys laze about. Also giving weapons to slaves isn't a good idea. They either butcher the masters of they put themselves on top (Like the Mamulks or Jannisarries).
>>
>>7292414
Wow that is Brutal. A bit fucked up as well. But slavery is in general.

I only really like soft slavery more for the power dynamics. Maiming is a major turn off.
>>
File: 1479998679736.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479998679736.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
>>
>>
>>7292615
That just seems uncomfortable to sit on.
>>
File: 507aaaec51b20d77d77e96e8c8e46d52.jpg (202KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
507aaaec51b20d77d77e96e8c8e46d52.jpg
202KB, 827x1169px
>>7293249
No kidding anon. It's a lot worse than "uncomfortable".

From what we can see, Hestia's "seat" doesn't have bases on its penetrators. That means that it can penetrate into the sitter until the tip meets something (the womb for her vagina, the curve into the large intestine for her anus). In other words, she is forced to use her feet to balance her weight, otherwise she could actually be injured. Even the slightest slip would cause damage to her rectum.

It's hard to see from here, but if her ankles are bound it's even more cruel. She then can't even spread her feet to try and hold her weight; she's precariously on the edge of having her insides actually damaged by the dildos.

It would be significantly more comfortable to stand. The only way she could be sitting there is if she were forced to.
>>
>>7240446
>C2 breastfeeding Nunally
My life is complete.
>>
File: f8e1566a5c2af1e7a9cf96e4292c6a3b.jpg (421KB, 1000x1025px) Image search: [Google]
f8e1566a5c2af1e7a9cf96e4292c6a3b.jpg
421KB, 1000x1025px
>>7292237
I have no use for slaves who will constantly bicker. If they don't quit their act after some punishment, they get sold. Preferably to the mines or to a slave galley - some other line of work in which they are treated as disposable and simply labored until their death of exhaustion.
>>
I'm more turned on by situations where slavery exists within a more normal society, and is tolerated for whatever reason desite the gross ethical issues. It can be gentle but firm all the way up to nonconsensual, no limits, no escape slavery.
Severe nonconsensual body modification is a big plus for me as well - feminization, amputation, diet/training hair and tooth removal, disabling or destroying senses...
Behavioral modification is interesting to me as well, but _not_ doing it so the slave has a harder time living with the physical mods is nice too. Or obedience train the slave but make sure it still suffers from what it's doing - like a cock addicted dickgirl slave that hates being a horny whore but can't stop itself.
>>
>>7293737
actually, since they're angled against each other, they'll only penetrate as far as the orifices will stretch to accommodate the angle.

Which is even more incredibly painful, but well, she's a god.
>>
File: Piroro-423398-Race.png (694KB, 1194x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Piroro-423398-Race.png
694KB, 1194x1000px
>>7291562
>>7293836

>Not intentionally stoking rivalries between slaves

This is a mistake. All non-brainwashed slaves are going to have negative emotions--letting them vent on each other keeps it from showing up in their work. Interslave rivalries prevent collaborative resistance, from low-level antagonistic behavior to a full-scale slave revolt. The constant game of "who's on top", the jockeying for position in the slave hierarchy, provides emotional and mental stimulus and allows slaves a measure of control over their lives--albeit a false one that can be restricted or revoked at any time. This redirection of slave energy enhances their obedience and reduces their desire for freedom.

Finally, slave rivalries can provide all sorts of fun opportunities. You can set rivals against each other, or force them to cooperate--while you can do this with any set of slaves, the real passion involved can't be faked. By feigning ignorance of their behind-the-scenes maneuvering, you can manipulate their desires to make them act however you want without uttering a single command.
>>
>>7294976
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1485840658661.jpg (154KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485840658661.jpg
154KB, 720x960px
>>
>>7294976
If they want to disagree, that's fine.

My issue is not that they're disagreeing - it's that they're disagreeing in front of me when they are supposed to be attending to my needs.
>>
File: IMG_3001.jpg (179KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3001.jpg
179KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1485065602013.png (3MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1485065602013.png
3MB, 2500x2500px
>>7296441
You could just beat them with books on developing a professional attitude until they do develop one.

Picture unrelated.
>>
I was in a scene for a while that had a caste-like system.
There were Gods, doms, switches, subs, and trash.

Gods were those of us who ran the group, owned the properties, coordinated events, supplied the toys, clothes, equipment, food, etc.

Doms were just the dominants. They had to obey the gods but they had free reign with every other caste.

Switches were your typical switches. They could operate in either a dom or a sub role and all subs and trash had to obey them, but they usually had to obey doms and always had to obey gods. This was the most lively role because there was competition within the switch role to see who would dom and who would sub at any given moment. The other roles had hierarchies and mostly didn't interact directly with themselves, but dom switches would often play with sub switches, and dom switches were often above being commanded by doms, while sub switches could sometimes submit to subs. This was the biggest group.

Subs were textbook submissives. They did the basic tasks and served us directly, physically and sexually. This was the second biggest group.

Trash was below sub tier. Trash was treated like.. trash. Or more like animals. They often didn't get to walk upright. They rarely got to wear clothes. They often didn't get to even bathe. They were communal punching bags. Some of them who were into watersports, scat, blood, etc, were used as toilets or tortured.
I saw one guy ejaculate spontaneously while being waterboarded with piss. A dominatrix who had him tied town put a washcloth over his face and pissed on it and he came all over himself.
Subs could also bully trash and often did for fun or for stress relief.

It was paradise.
The issue was cost. Half the group was dead weight. They were domestic servants and human pets, so they didn't contribute much. I drained my savings helping keep the manse afloat with the other gods and doms.
>>
I like the idea of being a Ruler of a slave society with the power to pass laws and decrees on slavery and how owners have to treat their slaves. I like how as a Ruler I'd pass rules that would be different then what I would do as a slave owner and as Ruler I like having control of the Owners . Example as a slave owner I would want as many girls and impregnate them freely. But as a Ruler I would want to control breeding rights to give my state power and help curve over population.

My state would have only female slaves, control the baby makers you have the power. Each female would have a dress code that exposes their body like with thin see though clothes or exposed breasts.

The only place a man can touch a slave woman freely with out their master's permission is their breasts. Breast touching is how a man none verbally gets a woman's attention. Like instead to tapping a slave on the shoulder a man gropes to breast to get her to turn and look at him. a Master can still tell someone not to touch their slave and anyone who not the slaves owner gropes a slave any place else it's consider inappropriate and the police may step in. The rule only exists to having something in righting that demines the women how it's enforced doesn't matter.

I would like to make a 1984 like treaty with other slave nations (Or make a fake civil war) where we are technically at war only to kill the poorer male population with the goal of having at least two females for every one male. But since females make the babies it doesn't matter how many man die in battle as long as the female population is heathy. This allows everyman who fought in battle a right to a slave and a child. Extra slaves have to be bought, if they sell the slave the state give them they can't get a new one. If the slave girl dies state will replace it with proof of death. Boys before going off to war get one chance with an ovulating female as their one last chance for passing their gene before likely dying in battle.
>>
>>7256863
Fuck the elves (inb4 THAT'S THE POINT), I'd be getting the Clear and Stamina runes tattooed on my goddamn scalp. Strength rune would depend on how 'roided it made you wind up being, maybe also Fertility if it gave guys a wündershlong that was somehow the perfect size for any girl and could cum like a fucking fountain.
>>
>>7299709
I like the idea of a hypercritical society like women are the part of the lowest rung like used for slaves and as things. But the person or the group of people who rules over everyone are also women.

Himiko a ruler of ancient Japan is a good exaplample what I would what for a ruling class. She is basically the person who the idea of Miko Maids come from. She ruled as queen with a court of Priestess women plus one man who I assume was the guy she was banging. You have to keep a line of succession.

My ideal slave state society would be something like that with holy shaman women at the top of the ruling class with the Queen/Empress who passes orders down to her Priestesses who passes orders down to Bossmen.

Bossmen and Handmaidens are the next highest class. Bossmen are technically higher ranked then Handmaidens.

Handmaidens are part of the Priestess class but part of the lower ranking Priestesses who serve and attend to higher Priestesses whims and spend their free time studying in hopes of getting promoted to the Queen's court.

Bossmen are the mayors, governors and generals. They are the class that the Priestess class pick and choose their mates and husbands from. As a Bossmen's wife Handmaidens act as advisers and sends reports back to the capital on the Bossmen's decisions and actions.

Freemen are thralls that make up the rest of the male population taking roles of farmers, workers, soldiers, sellers and craftsmen. Sometimes they will work their way up to Bossmen.

At the bottom general female population declared as things by Priestess class and look as broodmothers to keep the thralls men happy. The state takes female children at birth calming give them priestess training, only to make them dumb by locking them away declare the girl a failure and then sells or gives them to a wanting men as a reward, who uses her for sex and as a servant. Only female children of the Priestess class can become Priestesses.
>>
>>7299677
sauce?
>>
File: IMG_3080.jpg (428KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3080.jpg
428KB, 850x850px
>>
>>7300269
-Continued, also some of this is revised a little bit the roles of the common woman and man.

I was thinking of the difference in Priest/Holy class and slave class of women in this society. It's fun because I see them being dehumanized using the same principles with different goals.

When commoner born females are taken by the state and places in slave monasteries they are given and raised with little more no clothing make different from men who are fully clothed. As female are they servants of the feminine god and there for serve the Holy Queen as the representative of the god. The local monastery often make up for what the community lacks. If a community needs more farmed food then they grow crops. Need raised cattle they raise sheep. Need craftsmens they do wood and stone work. The local men do most of is work but monasteries use their women and land to make up the extra need work. Often monasteries release a small exclave of women to act as slave labor and mates to men. These females are basically rented from the state and not owned by the men and can be recalled at anytime. Well trained girls are sold to Bossmen and low ranking Priestesses as personal servants. Women are encouraged to let men have sex with them with some monasteries making men pay. As their female children are kept at and/or sent to the monastery Male children are raised in town and city to make raise by their father, If unwanted or father unknown they are sent to a boys home to grow up.

1/3
>>
>>7301519
Priestess class woman are also raised wearing little or no clothing, wearing robes as they mature in age. The big difference is that Priestess class females cover themselves in white body makeup and colored paint given them a decorative sterile inhuman look. Adult woman would walk around in robes with at least one of her breasts hanging out which is painted over the nipple surrounded by other shapes and patterns. These patterns have meaning as they at as a family crest of sorts with patterns passed down from mother to daughter with the daughter differating in the pattern separate herself from her mother. On the occasion she strips fully nude like when she's being casual and informal with her fellow Priestesses as they have drinks and talking her body would have markings all over her body focusing on special places like her navel and pubic area and ridge of her butt. Females take pride in their body paint, mothers often enjoy painting their daughters. it's a common sight to see naked female children run up to people run up to and show off their freshly painted nude bodies asking do they look pretty and cute. But body paintings are done by a fellow Priestess or a well trained servant bought from the common class. The make up only comes off with bath soap to help remove the makeup with often bathes with an attendant of some kind.

As someone in Priestess class it's considered embarrassing to have a common slave as an attendant so slaves like this are kept out of sight. Most Priestesses want another person of the Priestess class as an attendant who works under the main Priestess referred to as a Handmaiden. If a Priestess has a Handmaiden to help her out slaves are kept away from the Priestess unless necessary with the Handmaiden acting as a go between. But a Priestess may have a favorite girl she likes to have serve her from time to time.

2/3
>>
>>7301523
Handmaidens are trainee, unranked and unmarried with real job or role in society. They could be a pupil to a higher ranked Priestess or the Priestess's own daughters. Handmaidens help the ranked Priestess with things like putting on her robes, fetch the things the Priestess needs for her work and studies, even fetch her a bedpan and empty it so the Priestess doesn't need to waste time heading to a toilet. If the Priestess is a kind and nice she and the Handmaiden might help paint and bathe each other as sign of corespect, if not then the Handmaiden may needs to find help with doing these things herself through one of the slave servants. But some Handmaidens may find the idea of being touched like this by slaves as degrading.

Most Handmaidens officially become a Priestess when they find a man to marry, these are from the Bossmen class men who run the country made of politicians and business/landowners. Men who are in the position of power and command of others. Sometimes men have a choice in the Handmaiden they marry sometimes not. The Priestess acts as the voice of the Queen, relaying commands from higher up or making suggestions on her own to her husband and what actions he should take. The woman gets placed into a key of power and the man gets a chance to have a son of noble birth.

Slave servants aren't allowed in the Queen's palace, this means all servants in the palace are Handmaidens and they do the behind the scenes work that slaves normally do. It's possible for the Queen to never see an actual slave. The Queen only keeps men for sex and they are only allowed in her living area and enjoys the company of both the men and her Handmaidens at night. It isn't uncommon for a palace Handmaiden to find herself pregnant. This makes it hard for her to find a husband so it common for Handmaidens with child to say at the palace permanently. To some this is the most horrible thing that could happen, to others it's a home and the sex is good.

3/3
>>
>>7299677
yeah, the main reason sex workers are not common is at the end of the day bills must be paid and sex produces nothing. Even if there was entry cost to compensate this kind of thing it is not built to last since the cost on everyone would discourage attendance.
>>
>>7296441

Suit yourself. I enjoy watching a good cat fight.
>>
>>7301904
>sex produces nothing
Well sex makes porn and people pay for porn, LOL

Anyway yeah for something like this to work you'd have to make a community that sustains it's self like make the dead weight people work like actual slaves. If they don't have money have them do chores like farming or cooking. maybe put them in a work shop where make furniture or stitch stuff animals (Sex cult that makes and sells hand made toys for children that would be funny) or something.
>>
>>7251673
thats a vagina anon
you probably didn't know that because you're such a fucking faggot you can't see anything other than cock as sexual
>>
>>7302263
Actually, there's merit in that argument too.

It might be worth it to force them into the ring them have them fight for the amusement of several spectators. Every time they have the slightest argument they have to fight it out until they're exhausted - and after that they still have their normal obligations.

Sooner or later they'll shape up.
>>
>>7302351
Yeah. Sounds like fun.
I would probably say you'd want to let them tap out, but that's about it.
>>
File: ef86903810057ac741544ca329e135dd.png (1002KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ef86903810057ac741544ca329e135dd.png
1002KB, 1280x720px
>>7303253
My goal is to set up a situation in which argumentativeness MUST be taken to the point of fatigue. Rather than force my slaves to suppress their quarrels, I force my slaves to fight every argument out fully.

Basically, if they want to fight, they HAVE to go the whole nine yards every time. A girl who starts an argument does so knowing that if it isn't quickly resolved, she will be forced to fight it out no matter how small it is.
>>
>>7292437
Jannisaries had the weird situation of being better trained and equipped than the 'free' soldiers. Made them hard to manage.
>>
>>7304222
Holy perspective Batman!
That's just terrible looking.
>>
File: IMG_3078.jpg (334KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3078.jpg
334KB, 850x600px
>>
>>7240435
Annie M, shemale submissive escort, E500/hour, (minimum 2 hours) intimate service only with recent test results.

That's me. The price keeps the riff raff away, and I am worth it. And after... some time, I'm healthy.

Extended time negotiable. Special services negotiable. Group rates negotiable.

That's my big draw for Master. Every week, friday to Sunday, special services for a very special group.

Annie excels at latex and boot fetishes, and truly excellent oral service. Inquire if you have anal interests.

Those are two of Master's big fetishes. I'm rarely out of latex and I'll never walk without high heels again. After all this time, I don't want to. As for anal... Master trained me to take massive dildos, then trained my ass until I can hold a finger inside me, or milk a cock. That's a special service, though.

Annie does _not_ top. We can refer you to other escorts to work together with her, though.

Actually I do top with a strapon, but only privately with other slaves, under Master's supervision. But otherwise my chastity belt stays on.

So... this is me.
>>
File: 08_133.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
08_133.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>>
I don't think I've seen a lot of species-wide slavery fiction, except perhaps as a side note in h-doujinshi. Like a race of alien slavers that conquer Earth and enslave the human race for chattel slavery, or orcs conquering the human kingdoms or such. Wondering if anyone can provide some examples of stories with this theme.

I mean, there's Battlefield Earth, but let's not talk about that.
>>
>>7308607
The Draka books are sort of this, with the titular fuckheads ieologically considering themselves a different species, or themselves being proper humans and everyone else not.
Then they get into genetic engineering and don't just make remote triggered brain-AIDS but also two breeds of humanity 2.0. One is the white aryan supermen they want to be (focus on the superlesbians because it's by S&M Stirling), the other is happy submissive slaves that totally never will enact a Humanoids scenario to keep their Masters happy.
It's mostly war books though.
>>
>>7245414
>And out of either laziness or convenience just leave the day to day managing of the family fortune to the slave.
That's not far off from how Medieval China was run IRL. A lot of the bureaucrats and officials were technically slaves.
>>
Any good pics or works featuring veteran / trained slaves training new / wild slaves?

Would post pic, but drawing blank myself.
>>
>>7255520
>Meiko
>Maid
>on command
>guest room
>dresses, maid outfit, skin-tight suit
>collar, cock lingerie
>anal plug. enema

>live-in mother maid who cleans my house, my clothes and my body and performs acts of pleasure all for the chance to cum when I command it, and often is loaded up with stimulating enemas as punishments for failing duties, or just when I'm feeling extra sadistic to keep things lively
>>
>>7241653
>2 slaves
>First has hands chained to her collar so she can't reach low enough to effectively wipe herself.
>Second has hands chained to a belt/corset so she can't comfortably reach her mouth.
>>
>>7308714
I remember reading the wiki summaries of the Draka books, it sounds like they're just a nation of mary sues that conquer everything because the author says so. And it kind of stretches the limits of historical plausibility for me. I do love me some good alternative history, but it has to be plausible history.

But yeah, they're not smut, and I'm in the mood for smut.
>>
>>7309301
Well, it's supposed to be a dystopia and Stirling doesn't glorify the Draka, so I wouldn't call them Sues despite the character shields. The theme is everything going to shit so the bad guys have to keep rolling sixes.
The rise of the Draka is a bit quick but the rise of the British Empire from shithole off France to superpower might seem about as implausible if it was fiction.
>>
>>7309375
Oh, and while I tend to like an author who jerks his cock raw to airships giving one side Abrams-ish tanks while the other gets some sort of not-Leopard is ridiculous. I do like that the Draka kick off the Final War because slave economies are for retards and they have to flip the table because they'll get eaten alive in decades.
>>
>>
File: 923989ff2fc6b2eaaefda2555f08d56b.jpg (382KB, 1400x2312px) Image search: [Google]
923989ff2fc6b2eaaefda2555f08d56b.jpg
382KB, 1400x2312px
>>7309397
>Oh, and while I tend to like an author who jerks his cock raw to airships giving one side Abrams-ish tanks while the other gets some sort of not-Leopard is ridiculous. I do like that the Draka kick off the Final War because slave economies are for retards and they have to flip the table because they'll get eaten alive in decades.
Yeah, that was pretty cool. Like, Slave labor is great for some shit when labor's expensive enough that kidnapping someone and just paying the overseer. But well don't bother trusting them with anything really expensive, because slaves will 'accidentally' break shit all the goddamned time, just to spite their owner.

It's honestly the only decent thing in that, because Stirling is otherwise a dumbass, and had to wank the hell out of them to get them to last that long.
>>
>>7310876
It's sort of optimistic that he had to wank things that hard to let the Evil Empire take over the world. And the Final Society is pretty fucked too. So the posthumans are engineered to conquer the world and rapenslave everyone, and... their predecessors already did. What are they going to do, enslave any barely sentient aliens they meet and fight a low level war with Space Murica that neither side can really win?
OK, then they get access to transdimensional tourism but that cuts two ways. DALEKS-WILL-NOT-BE-ENSLAVED!
>>
File: kr01_01_17.jpg (170KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kr01_01_17.jpg
170KB, 800x600px
>>7312249
yeah, the Draka novels end on what is supposed to be a nice note, but DESU, there are times I wish Stirling could either get his fetishes out of his works, or write them more goddamned competently, you know?

But what do I know, I only write porn.
>>
>>7294976
I do like the idea of having the slaves punish each other whilst the Master watches, with the slave knowing if they disappoint they'll be punished in addition, so that fear leads them to dish out harsher punishments than their owner would have done.
The Master can go long periods of time without punishing anybody personally, and knows which slaves are more ruthless when punishing His other toys,
>>
File: 847380324279cdf0b8ccbf072597fc18.jpg (91KB, 1149x1520px) Image search: [Google]
847380324279cdf0b8ccbf072597fc18.jpg
91KB, 1149x1520px
This is still my favorite goddamned picture for this fetish.

it's just the fear and uncertainty really.
>>
File: 03_555.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
03_555.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
>>
File: IMG_3082.jpg (451KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3082.jpg
451KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>7292437

>Boys high school teams have beaten female national teams in sports like soccer or hockey.

I don't know about high school, but US Mens college soccer teams routinely beat the US Women's National Team. Routinely! The world champions! Not even college all-stars--just a single school!

Still boggles my mind every time I think about it.
>>
File: 011.jpg (280KB, 2480x1848px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
280KB, 2480x1848px
Came many-a-time to this, art isn't the best, but the absurdity/over the top abuse of it all makes me fucking diamonds.
http://hentai2read.com/slave_market_kings_daily_life/1/
>>
>>7240438
Wait a fucking second. Is that Ethel from Fairy Fencer F?
>>
>>7313007
Hasn't he gotten better with it? Dying of the Light or whatever his Earth Without Electricity are supposed to be good but I was sort of burned out on the guy and never picked them up. Nantucket had some lesbians and the major character lesbians were just lesbians in a mostly funtional relationship, with some villain fetish stuff to the side. Peshawar Lancers had a bi/lesbian minor character.
Overall nothing like the Draka books or for that matter the Fitft Millenium books; those had a sort of proto-Gwen Ingolfsson and along with the Draka books they pretty much makes it apparent what Stirling takes one hand off the keyboard to write.
But yeah, Ringo proved with his rapist pedo SEAL fapfic that sometimes an author can let his id free and people will pay to read it for laughs and/or faps. Of course I figure it could always tank someone's career so Stitling might be playing it conservatively.
(He does seem conservative. I recall when he was creeching on Usenet about spyware in every computer everywhere to stop people from pirating his books. Death penalties may have been involved)
Anyway, the fictional universe with the biggest fetish potential is probably the Culture, and those guys are pretty relaxed.
>>
>>7316037
I honestly couldn't stop laughing for long enough to fap to it, but to each their own. It did entertain the hell out of me so thanks for reminding me of it.
>>
File: d68aeef4f5127ca53dba34116af622f7.jpg (468KB, 986x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d68aeef4f5127ca53dba34116af622f7.jpg
468KB, 986x1200px
>>7317431
He's also a dumbass at best (the usenet crap, getting banned from alternatehistory.com etc,) but the Emberverse was okay. It had some lesbians, but it just angered me on a deeper level. Less for fetish stuff, and more for stupid plot things and the like.

I think the Peshwar Lancers and Conquistador were like the only book of his I actually liked, and the rest range from blatant fetish stuff to groaningly bad.

But yeah, the Culture has plenty of fetish material, but not really for this sort of thread.
>>
File: 9a4432a7561ead1cf53ee48fabdbd3a1.jpg (471KB, 986x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9a4432a7561ead1cf53ee48fabdbd3a1.jpg
471KB, 986x1200px
>>7317658
follow up image
>>
File: canned.jpg (924KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
canned.jpg
924KB, 835x1200px
So, if you could somehow enslave all breeding-aged women in today's world, what kind of slave world would you want this to be?

We're just talking pure fantasy here, of course - you could just simply alter reality so that women have always been slaves (though somehow society has evolved to be almost exactly as it is now and with all currently-living women still in existence), or magically rewrite all laws overnight so that all womens' rights are revoked from out of the blue, giving men the right to enslave anyone they want (with women fighting back, of course), or a something that causes a longer, slower, more natural destruction of womens' rights within our lifetimes....
>>
>>7318356
Why just women though?

What if I want some sexy boy to sodomize?

But I'd probably go with something about men voluntarily restricting the number of men (because well boys are an expense and girls an asset,) with every boy getting his first girl in his teens as a gift from dear old dad.

She's of course expected to be a companion, housekeeper and confidant, and if he builds a harem, she might keep a special place in it, or assist in a business venture or something.

Can't really think beyond that though.
>>
>>7318356
My idea is simple: Each woman has a man who metaphorically holds her remote control- She only has the exact amount of freedom he allows her, and he can increase or decrease that amount at any time.

A generous owner might give a woman a decent amount freedom, or a more strict owner might turn her into a literal living statue, or force her to exist in a completely subservient state with no free will of her own.

Or just instantly give every woman a crippling addiction to sperm
>>
>>7318356
Alright, if we're talking about altering reality, then in my perfect slave world, amputations have become perfectly safe operations with no risk of complications. Men can assault their slaves however they want, but should a woman fight back and resist, they will be punished through amputation of a limb. Though these slaves do not wear chains, the constant threat of amputation hanging over their heads keeps them perfectly in line. The ones who don't learn to obey the whims of men rack up repeat offenses and end up losing all of their limbs, becoming hopelessly dependent on the men they acted out against and completely defenseless to stop anybody from abusing their helpless, limbless bodies.

This leads to a culture where you can tell at a glance the level of submissiveness of a slave from the amount of limbs they have. This makes it easier to breed out aggressive behavior by only impregnating the fully-limbed slaves in your possession. The leftovers that lose all their limbs can be sold off to state brothels where they are sterilized and live out the rest of their days as public limbless cocksleeves.
>>
>>7317658
I'll have to check out Conquistador, and if you haven't read his Fifth Millenium stuff I recommend it. Of course some of the appeal was realizing a lot of kids would have bought them because the Elmore covers made them look like fun D&D style fantasy and then it was all murderfuckbarians and psionic not-hobbits with murdernails. Also murder, this is young, angry S&M Stirling.

ISTR there was a thread where a comprehensively /d/egenerate Orbital came up. There obviously wouldn't be any true non-consensual stuff going on, but pretty much anything else would go.

If a Mind operates a fucknugget wrapped in barbed wire (because the guy who wanted to be a 15 year old fucknugget wrapped in barbed wire got bored and is trying some weird centaur thing) are you being jerked off by a computer?
>>
>>7318404
In 2025 human rights are redefined as privileges for non-Citizens. Citizenship is tied to the individual's net worth and grants full human rights. Partial human rights are typically granted to active military, police and public servants in descending order. Originally only applying to US residents, this new Libertarian Freedom Act is quickly implemented globally. Some nations resist but are quickly liberated.

A new age of perfect liberty is ushered in, where a Citizen may dispatch their servant to seize any unclaimed non-Citizen and do with their new property as they will.

There you go, gender neutral setup.
>>
File: 05_642.jpg (95KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
05_642.jpg
95KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 30818801_p0.jpg (397KB, 1200x1702px) Image search: [Google]
30818801_p0.jpg
397KB, 1200x1702px
>>
>>7240891
>this is actually what makes it hard for me to see elves as slaves.

just imagine...an elf woman that was already hundreds of years old when she was bought by a human family. served them loyally for generations and as they trusted her more and more...her ultimate plan for their downfall became closer and closer to fruition...that is, until the most recently head of the family dies and his arrogant, sadistic son takes over. ya know, the perfect villain that inexplicably knows everything. he ruins her centuries of work in the blink of an eye and TRULY dominates her like shes never been dominated before..........or something like that
>>
>>7240891
Reminds me of alucard mostly although it would make an interesting story. A former high elf queen that becomes a slave to a neighbor nation and is working to retain back control but soon enough becomes a cumbucket for the family.
>>
Seeing how the thread is reaching its end I was going to wait before throwing out new ideas to discuss but >>7240891 kinda made me remember the "slave goddesses" scenario that got a few stories made some time ago.

After reading that and playing around with some Skyrim mods where the female version of the Dragonborn (or "the chosen one" for those unfamiliar to the series) can start out as a slave and, provided enough tinkering, you can basically be stuck most of the time looking something like pic related while still being expected to save the world.

It made me think of scenarios where instead "slaves" are heroines chosen to go on a quest/adventure in skimpy/restraining outfits and having to endure a very ritualized BDSM version of it all.
There is no other kind of slavery, but rather people chosen to become the "guardians".

Incidentally, while I mention Skyrim and its mods, I also like the idea of some futuristic VR allowing for someone ending up in such a quest line/such a type of game, by mistake or by choice.
>>
File: 1455930121790.jpg (556KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1455930121790.jpg
556KB, 1024x768px
>no mslavery
>>
>>7322591
I like to imagine what kind of punishments there would be for cumming on a mistress who didn't grant permission.

Chastity cages would have to be the simplest answer, maybe some whipping too?
>>
File: 1457813056999.png (301KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1457813056999.png
301KB, 1000x707px
>>7322954
I want to be a cunnilingus slave :(
>>
>>7322954
Urethral sounds or a catheter to keep it from happening again?
>>
File: 02_602.jpg (102KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
02_602.jpg
102KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1444983419484.jpg (809KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1444983419484.jpg
809KB, 1200x1600px
In the sex shop section of the new superstore that opened up near your quadrant they offer a diverse selection of sex slaves from the low low price of 4.999â•¥

As you idly browse the digital catalogue, four girls attract your attention:

The first one was enslaved when she repeatedly failed to make payments to her credit provider for a student loan she took a year and a half ago. The catalogue describes her as disobedient, unskilled and untrained. Her blood tests show increased levels of stress and her brain scan shows that this is due to debilitating fear. It is likely that she will be harmless. She was immediately packaged for sale after her enslavement. She costs 6.999â•¥

The second one is a volunteer that signed up for a five year term with the shop, conferring to them the rights to sell her for that duration, in order to live out a long-held fetishistic fantasy. She regretted her choice to go for a 5 year plan, when she realized she won't have any input into who buys her. The catalogue describes her as likely to range between obedient and enthusiastic, untrained and minimally skilled. her blood test showed increased arousal and stress levels, and her brain scan show that this is due to a mix of excitement and fear. It is likely that she will be harmless. She was immediately packaged for sale after her enslavement. She costs 7.999â•¥
>>
File: 1328454998161.png (201KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1328454998161.png
201KB, 600x800px
>>7324967
The third girl was abducted by slavers along with three of her friends during a trip to another quadrant, when they attempted to take a shortcut through unregulated space. The catalogue describes her as hostile, minimally skilled and untrained. It is noted that during her captivation she bit a slaver's nose off and sustained non-permanent injuries during her recapture and correction (several bruises, a broken nose and a cracked rib). Her blood test showed increased stress levels and her brain scan revealed this is due to a mix of intense fear and bitter anger. She is likely to represent a risk to amateur handlers and will require basic obedience training or reduced-mobility modifications. There are ads on the side of the screen mentioning modification and training specialists you might want to hire. The slaver party did not log when and in what condition she was packaged. An easilly overlooked warning points out that the shop can not guarantee that the slavers didn't use the product during transportation and before packaging, and can not be held liable by the buyer in that event, or for injuries sustained after the transaction is complete. She costs 4.999â•¥
>>
File: 1325706408971.png (425KB, 714x724px) Image search: [Google]
1325706408971.png
425KB, 714x724px
>>7324968
The fourth girl freely signed up for an 18month plan, conferring the rights to the shop to sell her for that duration, to follow up on a dare by her friends. There is not much information in her bio that could clarify exactly what prompted this dare, or why she would consider following through with this plan. From the few vague references that are availlable you can surmise that it may have started with her bragging about her sex drive. The catalogue descibes her as cooperative, moderately skilled, and untrained. It is noted that she is wholly ignorant about basic slavegirl etiquette and about the treatment a sex slave can expect. A small personalised ad states that she believes she and her master will be something like fuckbuddies, except he'll also dress her up and feed her. A training facility's contact information follows just above her medidata. Her blood test is perfectly normal. Her brain scan reveals that she is not at all afraid, aroused, or excited. Instead it shows her to be very bored. She was immediately packaged for sale after her enslavement. She costs 5.999â•¥

Which product will you buy, and what do you intend to do with it?
>>
>>7322591
Feel free to post it on your own.
>>
File: 1470139197749.png (645KB, 814x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1470139197749.png
645KB, 814x1147px
>>7324969
The fourth girl. I'd immediately lock her into a chastity belt, and she'd spend the next 18 months with aphrodisiacs in all her food.
>>
>>7309122
So they have to take care of each other. Cute. Also nice dubs.

>>7322954
>Not being in a chastity cage to begin with.
>>
File: knipexsba.jpg (74KB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
knipexsba.jpg
74KB, 1024x1117px
>>7324967
>>7324968
>>7324969
>packaged
>>
>>7325451
Our shop is a certified slave vendor that follows all the necessary precautions to protect our products from spoilage and ensure that they arrive at your place fresh and brand new. For this purpose we use state of the art SEALâ„¢ technology to keep them firmly encased in hermetically closed, zero vacuum medi-boxes.

Your most obedient servant,
A.Schlegel
marketing supervisor for Companion Toys Inc.
>>
>>7325037
But that's mean, though.
>>
File: 1455998782304.jpg (573KB, 850x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1455998782304.jpg
573KB, 850x1113px
>>7325031
I don't have any m9, only stuff I got from a different thread which will be unnamed
>>
>>7325451
Why are these pliers giving me a boner?
>>
File: Tay-manual.jpg (86KB, 616x766px) Image search: [Google]
Tay-manual.jpg
86KB, 616x766px
>>
File: ddluggage1479478875186.jpg (14KB, 198x284px) Image search: [Google]
ddluggage1479478875186.jpg
14KB, 198x284px
>>
File: dd1480272317810.jpg (772KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dd1480272317810.jpg
772KB, 700x1000px
>>
>>7326122
I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THESE FEELS!
>>
>>7240450
>>7240448
>>7240446
Belly dancers make such wonderful slaves
>>
>>7324969
>dress her up and feed her.
Well, one of those is happening.
>>
>>7326119
From the thumbnail, I thought it was a girl whose upper body and head was in a plastic casing, with her legs extending out of the casing, in what appeared like some kind of latex suit (which I imagined would be crotchless).

Now I want to see this and it doesn't exist. Damn my mind, reverse engineering public use settings out of pliers.
>>
>>7326287
Anon! Starving your slavegirl to death is against the law. You can only starve her with moderation.
>>
>>7326665
Hey, I can afford food OR clothing. I'm letting her choose.
>>
>>7326708
>he doesn't dress up his slavegirl in cute little dresses that leave her genitals accessible at all times

Why even buy a slavegirl.
>>
>>7326713
Not them, but I'm personally partial to keeping her completely naked at all time. It underlines her situation.
>>
File: 1397529258576.jpg (140KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1397529258576.jpg
140KB, 1024x768px
Your slavegirl seems especially depressed lately. When you press her on it, she hesitantly confesses that she terribly misses her old friends.

Wat do? (image unrelated for some)
>>
>>7326744
Well that's easy, I just buy her friends.
>>
>>7327156
Do you man you buy *her friends* or that you *buy her* friends?

What if her friends have not been enslaved?
>>
>>7240891
Didn't something like this happen in GATE?
>>
>>7327509
I would buy *Her Friends*

And if they aren't enslaved yet, then I'll simply have to be discrete about it.
>>
>>7327653
Every body has a price
Slave or not
>>
>>7327653
Why not just let them visit her.

[spoilers]and horribly bully and humiliate her in front of them, having them take turns abusing her, or at least forcing her to act so that she kills their respect for her, leaving her even more depressed and wholly dependent on you for affection [/spoilers]
>>
>>7327738
I wouldn't do that, because it would stir up bad memories from secondary school, as sad as this sounds.

Pls no bully ur slavegirly.
>>
>>7326217
>Belly dancers make such wonderful slaves
Personally, I think the outfits are what makes the difference.
They are very revealing yet also stylized because some of them were more akin to high-level prostitutes/slaves. It's something I think doesn't get discussed as often around here and even in the fiction to come out of these threads I think the closest I saw was the "enslaved goddesses" scenario touch on the idea (which come to think of it, isn't that far of a cry of what genies/djinns are in popular folklore).
>>
New thread
>>7328029
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.