[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unfulfilled/Unfound Fetish Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1474206310058.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474206310058.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
I want the world to end but most of the population to be alive. Food and water have been filled with Aphrodisiacs, so the entire world's population is sex crazed, yet also craves this aphrodisiac. A feudal society based around sex emerges, with the world divided into competing tribes of sex fetishists fight for food, water and intercourse. Clothes are abandoned and people begin forming new nations. Deep dark fetishes are brought to the forefront, and people begin exploring the frontiers of sex openly. Governments have long since collapsed. Anyone who isn't sexual skilled enough are either killed or kept as slaves. As the world slowly descends into chaos, whole cities are thrown into orgies, people constantly changing partners. Science is redirected to make sex easier. Female neutering is invented, and most STD's are eradicated. Genetic mutation is found and perfected. There is no law in this society, there are no moral standards. Only endless hedonistic sex. Have busted endless nuts to this fantasy, anyone relate?

Pic Unrelated, but similar to how society would treat public space
>>
File: 1483089223733.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483089223733.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>>7195615

this how children would be made, sexually unfit females would remain unneutered, and thrown into the breeding program
>>
File: 1467050944397.jpg (443KB, 1400x910px) Image search: [Google]
1467050944397.jpg
443KB, 1400x910px
end goal of genetic mutation or similar, endless changes to the genetic sequence would lead to quick evolution and speciation
>>
File: xhoEESU.jpg (321KB, 900x1334px) Image search: [Google]
xhoEESU.jpg
321KB, 900x1334px
>>7195626

also end goal
>>
>>7195620
People like you are whats ruining our beautiful system. Breeding inferior stock creates inferior children... Fucking liberals
>>
>> 7195632

'Inferior stock' would be a 9/10 in this world, basically anyone who can't climb an appropriate societal ladder
>>
>>7195648
I dunno what 9/10 ur breeding but in Neo-Detroit we don't fucking stand for this shit. We don't want no uggos. (in a land of fucking all 9s and 10s 9s become 5s)
>>
>>7195653

look you have to make children somehow, and in sex economy, people just can't drop out of work for nine months

genetic manipulation can solve mostly anything after that
>>
When I watch anime I take female characters and imagine what it would be like and how they would be treated and how the episode plot in a where all females are and act like pets to males. They walk around naked in collars and are put under the care or watch of male characters. Like for example Tai and Kari from Digimon. As a male he as to feed, bathe and play with Kari as if she was his pet and to some extent his mother too but she's more their father's reasonability.

The government protects pets from abuse, and females are allow to turn their masters into the police if they think they are mistreated. Because of the fine like of abuse technically men aren't allowed to have sex with females unless the give them a permit saying it's okay for the reason of having children this can be for privet breeding to being allowed to run a baby mill where many women are bred at once. Unofficaly men doing sexual stuff to females is let slide as long as they don't get caught, the female is harmed and the women's okay with it baring a breeding permit then she has no say.

Females can do house work and other things for their masters. Being naked and laws limiting how a master can use a pet, females are limited in what they can do. Education is encouraged and is done that Pet Centers where masters drop off females to meet and converse with each other, female aren't taught practical skills mostly scholarly stuff like reading writing, history and art. In this world most good writings and artworks are done by women.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.