[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taimanin Asagi 3 Animation announced!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11

File: rc936877package.jpg (78KB, 280x399px) Image search: [Google]
rc936877package.jpg
78KB, 280x399px
First episode coming december 23th

http://www.ziz-entertainment.com/zizd012/top.html

Preview screens already in.

EP1 might be not so special, but HELL EP2 will be THE hardcore shit if they are true to the H-Game, which they are here actually.

If you look at the H-Game, there are MANY monster-, tentacle-, inflation- and violation scenes so as some enema stuff.

The preview screens from EP1 look gorgerous, I only hope they won´t skip too much hardcore content with EP 2 to... 4?
>>
I just hope they go full-on corruption bad end.
>>
Well, 50% or more of TA3 is about inflation and corruption or violation, they can´t skip that all ;p

Check all those belly inflation CGs of the H-Game... and there is even more hardcore stuff.

EP1 is already very true to the first part of the H-Game, a good sign!
>>
File: 00girlcellyev066b.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
00girlcellyev066b.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>7122399
Yeah, but the manga adaptation had a very disappointing "good" end, despite a fair bit of promise up through the middle.

Anyone know what else the director, Shinpei Kasahara, has been involved in?
>>
File: t-mc5tn2ac.jpg (16KB, 240x170px) Image search: [Google]
t-mc5tn2ac.jpg
16KB, 240x170px
The manga adaption isn´t very true to the PC Game^^. While the H-Anime is, TA2 Animation was also very true to the H-Game. But TA3 is much longer/bigger, so there will be propably 4 episodes for it.

Shinpei Kasahara... hm, if I remember correct, Tentacle & Witches series which was great.
>>
File: t-wuehgr2s.jpg (17KB, 240x170px) Image search: [Google]
t-wuehgr2s.jpg
17KB, 240x170px
Oh, no I was wrong. The director was involved in titles like Joshikousei no Koshitsuki, Brandish or Triple Ecchi. Can´t say if that is either a good or bad thing.

The preview screens look gorgerous though.
>>
File: 00girlcellyev076f.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
00girlcellyev076f.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>7122417
I was hoping he'd done some adaptations of H-games featuring bad ends before so I'd know what kind of ending he went for.

Oh, well. I guess we'll find out next year.

Also, what's with the Ingrid for ants?
>>
File: r-rj4wwkcz.jpg (213KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
r-rj4wwkcz.jpg
213KB, 1024x768px
Better? ;p
>>
File: 00girlcellyev070e.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
00girlcellyev070e.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>7122445
It'll do.
>>
i wish there was more monster hentai. now we only get lolicon shit
>>
File: r-jqx2k3j6.jpg (232KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
r-jqx2k3j6.jpg
232KB, 1024x768px
do you think Ingrid will be skipped in the animation? she appears in the H-Game but I always thought she was just a bonus.
>>
>>7122384
Did they even finish Asagi 2? Last I knew, Asagi & Sakura became Orc sex slaves while evil clones took over their lives.
>>
>>7122631
The H-game is definitely a bit heavy on girls. We got that musclegirl from Arena whose name I can never remember, Ingrid, more Oboro than ever I think, all three Kagami-designed Taimanin, and of course Asuka. I think the only significant Kagami-designed characters from the series we didn't get to see good scenes of in the game were Saya and that white-haired futanari from Arena.

I can definitely see them trimming down the number of fuckees in the OVAs, but Ingrid might still get a scene or two. She's pretty popular, and outside of TA3, the most we've gotten to see of her was actually in an OVA, anyway.
>>
>>7122384

How long until it is on hentai heaven?
>>
Okay but when are the next fucking Taimainin Asagi and Kangoku Prison games coming out??? Still no release date yet.
>>
File: 35.jpg (279KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
279KB, 640x480px
>>7122989
Well Zero still says 2016, though it's odd that it hasn't got a specific release date yet. By next Kangoku Senkan, do you mean Kangoku Academia? That says 10th anniversary, and I'm pretty sure the first Kangoku Senkan came out in 2007, so I imagine that one's supposed to come out sometime next year.

Also:
>10th anniversary
>2007

I have on this goddamn site too damn long.
>>
File: r-cafvmp2j.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
r-cafvmp2j.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>7122738
They did. The H-Game was kinda short so it got only 2 episodes and both came together as a package. The H-anime used most of the content of the game though, thus was very true to the game.
>>
File: r-kpmqhcxv.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
r-kpmqhcxv.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
Bump?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.