[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discussion thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (89KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
89KB, 460x215px
am I the only one that has thought of a mod of pic related where the killer is instead a monster girl?

how would the survivors (mates?) win?

how does the sacrifice mechanic come into play? (if at all)

what would the monsters be and what should be thier abilities?

who could we get to make this a realty?

(if you don't know the game youtube it and come back)
>>
There already is a female monster.....
>>
>>7085810
A monster girl isn't just a monster who happens to be a girl
Newfag detected
>>
Would you want the monster girl trying to kill the players?
>>
Dullahan girl trying to behead the players sounds right
>>
I don't know, the game is already super one sided and hardly any fun unless you're just fucking around with your friends. At low levels the monster is too strong and it sucks to be the survivor. At high levels the monster is so outmatched you might as well sit in the corner with your thumb up your ass and you'll end up with the same score as actively playing the game.
>>
Sounds fun.
Killer is monster girl slapping down players with dildo bat.
She takes downed players to the sex dungeon to be bound.
Finally she leaves players to be taken by the tentacle entity.
>>
File: dbd-killer-nurse-large.png (170KB, 190x477px) Image search: [Google]
dbd-killer-nurse-large.png
170KB, 190x477px
>>7085825
>he wouldnt fuck this
>calls other people new
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.