[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Dulce Report

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 001.jpg (323KB, 1280x1818px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
323KB, 1280x1818px
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/977470/9c5d30099d/

This year's chapter is here. Surely some Dulce fans must still be around right?
>>
>>7038245
>nads

DROPPED.
>>
>>7038245

>This is still ongoing....

Holy shit I thought it ended when Aoi died...I need to catch up
>>
>>7038800
Same. I have no idea what is going on any more.
>>
File: Taurus Curve.jpg (557KB, 1280x1815px) Image search: [Google]
Taurus Curve.jpg
557KB, 1280x1815px
>>7038245
>Taurus Curve
>In my Chinese Alien Dickgirl comics that I read almost solely for the plot
What is the world coming to when my fetishes are being catered too?
>>
>>7038754
casual
>>
>>7038814
DESU the plot is needlessly cluttered and janky in part two, they just jump back and forth from setting to setting and Q's really not bothering to characterize any of the new fuckers.

Like the dude what's gotten femmed in the last volume, they show him briefly at the end of like part 3, go "oh yeah this guy liked you so now we're gonna make him a bitch" and then he's just humiliated for a bit without saying anything, and then he gets turned into a girl and you STILL have no idea what the fuck this guy is.

Needs more of the calm, just casual chilling scenes the original run had between every plot chapter. It's just not very good anymore.
>>
>>7038245
I love this series been following it since it was first released. Crazy how much the story has grown.
>>
>>7039038
Agreed. He seems to have said "fuck it" to its plot and characters and just has everyone fucking each other with the few lingering fumes of context left over from the original run. I don't really mind since it's still top tier futa transformations, but Dulce Report is legendary within the futa scene for a reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 1085x1217px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 1085x1217px
Dulce report what started as fap ended up as a feels
>>
>>7038800
>>7038814
It's a sequel to Dulce. Try searching for dr:ii instead of Dulce report.

>>7039038
>>7039342
I know what you mean. Part of the original's charm was how Momoe was thrown into this shit and had to figure out what was going on while slowly building up his base,whereas here we have an already established club that is essentially fucking around compared to what the original characters did. I feel it would have been better if he had went for a completely new main character that had no connection with the main cast and showed her struggle the same way Aoi did while searching for answers and whoever turned her. Take it slow and in time have her influence the main plot.

>>7039051
It's pretty crazy how it has been going on since 2001.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.