[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your #1 favorite fetish?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (28KB, 236x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 236x294px
Mine is pretty much all futa, including futa on futa, futa on female, futa solo, and futa genderbending
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 500x648px
>>
File: image.jpg (289KB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 1200x927px
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 900x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 900x724px
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 564x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 564x614px
There's some stuff to start
>>
File: 127129734799.jpg (101KB, 554x800px) Image search: [Google]
127129734799.jpg
101KB, 554x800px
Mine is pretty much all amputee, including amputee on amputee, amputee on female, amputee solo, and amputee genderbending
>>
File: 1442278354312.jpg (211KB, 509x748px) Image search: [Google]
1442278354312.jpg
211KB, 509x748px
Not sure which one of them would be #1, but my two most liked fetishes are role reversal and genital swap.
>>
Definitely hypnosis. Something about the thought of being able to shut off my brain and let someone else think for me for a little while (or longer...) gets me like nothing else.

>you will never date a qt hypnotist

Life is suffering.
>>
I like traps and am one, love tentacles(consentacles are a cute)
So tentacles on traps is my favourite.
>>
Petplay. Specifically puppyplay. But not just somebody going "oh I'm a bad doggie, punish me~" or some such bullshit. And definitely no latex. I mean a person, nude (collar and/or paw gloves optional), acting totally animalistic.

Bonus points if they're still aware of their behavior, but can't stop their tongue from lolling out of their mouth, or walking on all fours with their ass in the air. SUPER bonus points if everyone around them acts like this is normal, and they're just a pet, whilst they freak out.

Unsurprisingly, I've found basically zero content that even remotely supplies the demand I have for this fetish.
>>
>>7036137
>amputee solo
I'm pretty sure that's impossible, mate
>>
>>7036107
>futa futa futa futa futa futa traps futa futa futa and futa
>traps are off
>well can I have futa instead of the traps?
>you mean you want futa futa futa futa futa futa FUTA futa futa futa and futa?!
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 1400x1050px
>>7036278
>solo amputee
>impossible
>>
File: 6400196_p0.jpg (391KB, 550x807px) Image search: [Google]
6400196_p0.jpg
391KB, 550x807px
futa, lactation and cowgirls
>>
Macro. Take your fetish, and add more of it, with enough room for all your other fetishes too. It's the fetish magnifier.
>>
>>7036208
I like petplay too, I like to imagine a community or world were from birth girls are raised in this life style. Although I don't think of specific animal. I see it as taking care of people that have to live the life style of a pet.

1. As default they are naked and collared, clothing is up to their owner.

2. Pets are fed watered in the manner their master wants. This can range from only fed by their owner to being able to get and cook their own food. Eating and drinking from a pet bows to dinning at a dinner table with a knife and fork.

3. Pets are potty trained how a owner sees fit. Options range from going outside in the yard to a litter box or chamber pot. Of course just let them use the toilet and not worry about cleaning after them.

4. Sleeping, pet can sleep in pet beds or kennels and owner's own bed if allowed.

5. Should act submissive, Well walking is allowed a pet should stay low to the grown and avoid standing over their owner. when owner is standing still a pet should sit or kneel. Choose sitting on the floor over the couch.

6. Pet praising, these are words of praise, treats, gifts, head and but pats and breast rubbing (Human version of tummy rub).

7. Working pets, Well a pet can be allowed to lay around and do nothing. There is nothing wrong with an owner putting them to work around the house and train them to cook, clean and other tasks. There are many types of helper pets.
>>
>>7036594
cont.

I would like to add a scenario I like to think about in a Petplay world and culture is having a raising a family. Find a buy a nice woman or girl, maybe fall in love with her and get permission to breed with her. (In my world it's illegal to just have sex with a pet when ever you want. Pets are protected from sexual abuse. You need a doctor/vet's okay and have to be watched by and official as you do the act to make sure pet is as unharmed as possible.)

So we have some children to gather and we raise the female children to be pets like her. Walk around naked. Eat out of pet bowls, pee in a camber pot. Boys are basically raised as normal. But there are so many fun scenarios to think about with this and makes for fun world building.

For example what if in this world we have a boy and we already have an older daughter. Well technically she is suppose to be submissive to him she's still a bigger and stronger then him since she's older and knows more about what's safe and right then he does. So logically the older girl would have some kind of control over the younger boy. the same goes for their mother. Who is still pet but bigger and older them the both of them.I like to think that older woman and girls are given an amount of due respect by younger boys specially if they are family or basically family. But a females hitting or smacking a males is a big "no"

I said basically family because I some times think of a scenario where we have a boy and buys and older girl to help care for and play with him. Sometime I imagine my self growing up this scenario. Maybe I'm given a younger girl as a playmate and we grow up playing with the same toys and games. This usually end up being the person I own and breed with.

I can choose to sell if my female pets and or children at any time. If my female children are of good breeding I could actually keep them and when they are old enough, breed them with other men like with animals.
>>
>>7036107
Mine is only Futa on Futa. Anything that involves both parties doing the same thing. Anything Mutual. Like Mutual Penetration, Mutual Fellatio (69 or not [for futas with big dicks]), Mutual Paizuri (69 or not [for futas with big dicks]), Mutual Impregnation, Mutual Cuckold, Mutual Rape, Mutual Futadom, Mutual Unbirth, Mutual Vore, etc, etc
>>
File: 2016-0229-01.jpg (166KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
2016-0229-01.jpg
166KB, 723x1023px
>>7036107
Mine is Futa's too, if they were real I would marry one too even she would need to be a fuctioning
Female though as well, I also would prefer the typical futa is bigger to be true and there to be clothes designed for futas like there's mens/womans/futas and there own bathrooms etc as if futas were excepted as a third gender. Extras would be if I had self lubricating/cleansing rectum/colon with nerves and tissue like a vagina that can withstand a futas above average girth and length and handle all her cum which gets turned into energy like food as a benefit
>>
>>7036186
Same here, though you could also add a whole bunch of other trait swaps/attribute theft to that.
>>
File: 1385891238111.jpg (837KB, 1183x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385891238111.jpg
837KB, 1183x1200px
the hottest for me is probably breast shrinking / breast theft. in a more general sense though, I got off on magical changes -- particularly unwanted ones

genital swap and head swap are also really big on the list
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.