[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls get fucked with guns

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

can I get some girls who get fucked with guns please? I need more.
>>
Is this a thing?
>>
>>7035132
Just skip ahead a few seconds in bible black to see him blow his load in her.
>>
>>7035132
>I need more.

You do - literally - need more to begin a thread, mang.
>>
>>7035141
Yes.

Guns are taboo as fuck in most of the first world. Also the whole rape fantasy thing being extremely common.

And I've known some of the hardcore gays that have been known to like being fucked with a gun too. But they will take anything exciting up the ass just to say they did.
>>
>>7035132
>>
I thought I was the only one!
I'm so miserable I've never found material about this. Done it irl though...
>>
File: ff1[1].png (172KB, 376x300px) Image search: [Google]
ff1[1].png
172KB, 376x300px
>>7035145
>blow his load
Pic related
>>
/k/ x /d/ ?
>>
>>7035145
I know it's Bible Black, and I saw the whole scene ages ago, but I can't find it anymore. May I ask which episode?
>>
>>7038507
It's the rebirth serie, not the original one, 1 episode
>>
>>7037844
>Guns are taboo as fuck in most of the first world.

Makes most of the first world look like totalitarian third world shitholes.
>>
>>7035132
That just pissed me off; it was completely unnecessary and uncalled for, like whoever wrote that in was trying too hard to be edgy by doing something that would only ever be hamfisted and obnoxious.
>>
>>7038745
I don't understand what's troubling you, friend. You used "that" and "it" to reference SOMETHING, but I cannot for the life of me tell WHAT. Please elaborate, and explain why "it" is unnecessary and uncalled for?
>>
>>7038776
Not sure if trolling.
>>
I actually have this fetish. I wish senpai would put his 12 gauge in my mouth.
>>
>>7038494
Something tells me /k/ would get super pissed to see guns misused like that.
>>
>>7041736
You'd be really surprised at how often /k/ does sexual with guns.
>>
>>7041736
mosin bolt prostate massages are a /k/ invention pal also some /k/ommando shoved a .50 bmg round up his pooper and another shoved a remington shotgun barrel up his, though that thread was mostly about the damage it caused, but rifle fetishism is pretty common on /k/ desu. personally an m1 garand gets me hot and bothered, something about the shape of the stock and the way it pings...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.