[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1470552789902.jpg (86KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1470552789902.jpg
86KB, 1200x675px
I want to be a toilet, I find the idea of a person shitting on me repulsive as a human, but I want to be shat on as a toilet. There are other objects too, never really known what this fetish is, help me /D/
>>
>>7007553
>find magic lamp
>3 wishes
>anon wants to fulfill his biggest 3 fantasies
>starts with "i wish to be a toilet in a girls only high-school"
>since toilets don't have any form of sensory input, nervous system or any form of awareness, anon is now effectively dead
>>
The toilet part sounds like inanimate transformation to me, but I'm not sure what you'd call only wanting to be shat on in that state.

Sadly, while there is a decent amount of inanimate tf stuff out there, it's hard to find toilet tf that isn't furry.
>>
>>7007975
>it's hard to find toilet tf that isn't furry.
>toilet furry
>furries turned into toilets
why tho
>>
>>7007979
Mostly because they want to have their fursona drawn turning into objects rather than their actual self.

Also, I forgot to add that most toilet tf art is pretty low quality. For some reason it's niche among inanimate tf fetish artists, which I really don't understand.
>>
>>7007982
>For some reason it's niche among inanimate tf fetish artists, which I really don't understand.
Sorry, but how is that hard to understand? If you're turning into a toilet, that's almost an explicit cry of "shit and piss inside me" which even most inanimate tf fur lovers would shiver at.
>>
>>7008006
I would agree if not for the fact that diaper transformation, while also niche, shows up far more frequently than toilet, and has a fair number of people who draw and/or commission it. In my opinion it's just as nasty as toilet transformation, yet there are still far more diaper tf pics than there are toilets. I suppose I should have clarified this by saying "I don't understand why there's so little of it, when stuff like diaper transformation is a thing."
>>
Just a little food for thought: maybe, once you become a toilet, being used for what you're designed for and perfectly adapted to is actually a source of great pleasure. You'd only feel the water warming up and splashing in your bowl, like a hand petting your tummy and telling you you're doing a great job. You'd feel the flush trigger setting off all sorts of things inside you, causing you to gush liters of water from your reservoir, most likely in intense orgasmic pleasure. You'd feel the hot liquid rush down your drain and you'd feel full, accomplished and satisfied. A fully functional, useful and appreciated toilet.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 952x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 952x640px
>>7007553
Oh, my beautiful queen's throne... This is where she sits!
>>
File: IMG_1419.png (3MB, 1600x1199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1419.png
3MB, 1600x1199px
>>7007553
I want to be a 1993 Toyota Corolla DX, lovingly cared for and driven by a cute /o/ chick. On Friday summer nights, she'll take me out to the back roads scaling along the Canadian shield, before stopping somewhere off and using my gear shift as a dildo.
>>
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>7009332
>>7008763

i have never respected an anon as much as I do in /d/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.