[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about (and fap to) our fetishes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 94

File: keep-calm-enjoy-your-fetishes.png (35KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-enjoy-your-fetishes.png
35KB, 600x700px
1. Attach art of your primary fetish (if it's too extreme, post something similar or nothing at all)
2. Name/describe your fetish
3. Explain why you find this fetish attractive
4. Try to explain why you developed this fetish

5. Try and have an open discussion with other people about what you think of each other's fetishes, but really just do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 710x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 710x790px
>name/describe
f/m rape, yan, psycho girls, stalking, kidnapping, etc etc

>explain
i really have no idea why. i guess i'm just into femdom with some added psychological shit. feeling like you're being hunted is kinda hot.

>why i developed it
well i really liked damsel-in-distress type stuff in TV and movies without knowing why when i was little. i guess at some point i just kinda flipped that on its head and put myself into the victim position.
>>
File: Android Parts Catalog-6.png (868KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Android Parts Catalog-6.png
868KB, 900x1500px
God Fucking Dammit I hate this about myself
2. My fetish is robots and androids
3. I can't honestly say theres a good reason I like it, maybe just clockwork intricacy and seeing them be treated like people.
4. All through high school I was on the Engineering courses, trying to get a degree in robotics. But them I found assaultron threads on /aco/ and accidental became a robofucker
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 750x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 750x913px
>2. Name/describe your fetish
My fetish is amputation, but especially quadruple amputees.

>3. Explain why you find this fetish attractive
I like the streamlined shape of a girl without limbs. The stumpy body looks funny and the reduction in overall size makes the girl smaller and cuter IMO. Also, since the amputee has no way of moving on her own, she'll always be there for you whether she wants to or not, like having a living doll you can do anything you want with. That means as much sex as I want, when I want, as well as making her an easy target for teasing and humiliation. The best part is she can't stop any of it.

>4. Try to explain why you developed this fetish
I guess I'm just a meany dominant sadist who loves cute and sexy things and wants to have complete control over a cute and sexy girl, not just in bed but in normal day-to-day activities too. It's just appealing to me and I don't think there's any one explanation over why it gets me hard, it just does.
>>
File: kraken.jpg (429KB, 723x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kraken.jpg
429KB, 723x1000px
>pic of favorite scylla
>name/describe
Scylla, tentacles

>explain
It's the idea of being dominated by a scylla during lovemaking and having her embrace me and slide a tentacle up inside me that I enjoy a lot. It's pretty much femdom with tentacles.

>why
I've always found something fascinating with cephalopods and wanted to know what their tentacles felt like which slowly lead to a tentacle fetish. Scyllas were just a natural progression of that.
>>
File: Claiming Mates.jpg (866KB, 1200x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Claiming Mates.jpg
866KB, 1200x1036px
>2

Being enslaved by monster women and used for sex and breeding. And it's not necessarily them that are being impregnated.

I'm crazy about monster women. Harpies, ogresses, trolls, yautja from Predator, and, in particular, orcs. Rape/fucking in the amazon position, followed by being taken back to their home and integrated into their society as a broken in slave (branding, face/bodypaint, being taught the language). Inevitably, they end up pregnant and the children, to my mild horror, takes after their mothers race completely. Occasionally, the scenario involves futa monster women using magic/alchemy to turn me into a cuntboy and knocking me up instead.

>3

I love the idea of a rough and brutal force conquering something noble and soft, of being soundly defeated and used to aid my conquerers. I feel nothing for M/M rape though, and I've seen so much fucking regular monster/woman rape and breeding stuff that I've become bored of that particular gender combination long ago. I still like the brute/soft theme though, and breeding, both being bred (somehow) and doing the breeding, is something I never get tired of.

>4

There's this WoW comic, whose name escapes me, of a Draenei priestess having to make her way through the Barrens. She gets captured by a female orc who, by the laws of the land, now owns her. She goes on to peg the priestess, who resists but clearly enjoys it.

Sadly, they get interrupted and then some troll gets involved but the first 15 pages or so hit all the right spots for me. Then, as I discoverd futa and stuff like pic related, it all coalesced into one fetish.

>>6990948

I can definetely understand the part about being hunted.

>>6990951

I'm not really too crazy about robots, unless they're like SHODAN from System Shock or Glados from Portal. The utterly confident, superior type robots that will never let you forget the contempt they have for you.

>>6990985

Do this fantasy involve you doing the amputating or is it already done?
>>
>>6990965

10/10 fetish
>>
File: 56642638_p1_master1200.jpg (483KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
56642638_p1_master1200.jpg
483KB, 700x989px
Machine sex/humiliation/tickling

I get turned on when the seemingly lifeless machines have their way with a girl. Even better if it's in combination with pleasuring a man (like someone controlling a machine to put a girl in bondage for their own amusement)

I actually traced it back to way back to an old Disney cartoon, named "Donald Duck - Modern Inventions" where Donald is subjected to several kinds of humiliations by machines and robots. Now I love it when girls get this treatment. Huh.
>>
>>6991230
>Do this fantasy involve you doing the amputating or is it already done?
In my fantasies, I'm never directly the person to do the amputations, but on occasion I'll be the person who tells the doctor to amputate all the girl's limbs. In most of my fantasies the amputations are already done though.
>>
File: toaster chan.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
toaster chan.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>6990951

How much machine/human does it need to be, like, on a scale of toaster to human.
>>
File: s (2).png (728KB, 580x768px) Image search: [Google]
s (2).png
728KB, 580x768px
>>6990939
>1. Attach art of your primary fetish (if it's too extreme, post something similar or nothing at all)
Pic related.

Succubi

I like succubi because they're powerful and mysterious. It's not so much the femdom aspect that might play into it. I just love a classy woman, and if she needs to drink my semen to survive, that's fine. I'm not into having my soul drained or stolen. If we RP being a literal wizard, then I'd want to keep my shit together. People fail to consider the ramifications for sexual release sometimes. Yeah, you might like to be a hero in [insert name of fantasy universe], but if you're a hero worth mentioning, you've had your share of trials, like living in hell 1,000 years before overthrowing it, or getting lost in another dimension.

I liked demons and heavy metal when I was a kid. As a teenager, I loved D&D and other fantasy universes, like Diablo. Although I never fucked around with the shit outside of the games. You'd think I'd get into Warhammer, but not really, although it's a perfectly fine pop sci-fi universe to base games on. I also have this thing for the succubus in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. As an adult, I started getting into occult shit, but I never bothered with summoning a succubus. Really, occult shit, or at least the shit I'm into, is applied psychology; there's nothing metaphysical about it. So, I've symbolically summoned succubi via dreams, images, games,but I've never literally summoned one, and don't believe it's possible. But ya never know.
>>
I recently got a taste for my own cum. I can't fap without eating it, especially during the fap. I thought it would taste disgusting, but it's actually pretty sweet and really white.
>>
>>6990965
I came
>>
>>6991894
Your not alone
>>
File: 1471461785698.png (672KB, 1636x945px) Image search: [Google]
1471461785698.png
672KB, 1636x945px
>>6991860
I usually need at least SOME feminine features. I'm not the kind of fag that sexualizes tanks
>>
>>6992118
fuck, now that I think about it I drew some OC months ago that I could post if you guys wanted
>>
>>6992128
Why not?
>>
2. Mom Dom. Becoming a Giant Milf's little boy. She'll carry me everywhere she goes in her soft jiggling cleavage like a helpless baby. After she fills my belly full of her hot milk she'll milk my cock of every drop as she looks down at me like in pic related.

3.Being dotted over and adored by an immensely endowed milf, getting all the warm milk I want. Never having to worry about bills, food, shelter, work, or drama. Never having to worry about being a 'man.' Oddly enough, being talked to as if I were a child makes me fucking steel. Being spanked for bad words, scolded for talking back or rolling my eyes, getting pinched, or playfully tickled, etc.

4. I think it came from spending summers with my father and his girlfriend (wife? Im not sure). She was a perfect BBW milf that took care of me and my siblings while my drunk and worthless dad would scream and be a general piece of shit. Oddly enough, I don't see my real mother this way, though I totally love her in a conventional mother/son way, I'm not 'attracted' to her at all.
>>
File: 040 - oQHeXfZ.jpg (611KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
040 - oQHeXfZ.jpg
611KB, 1920x1080px
2. Nazi QT's - Uniforms, accents, ideology, the whole bit. Other QT's in uniform work, too, school, medical, military, anything, but Nazis usually are #1. No hard abuse or anything, but it's hot if the ability to do so is implied but not acted on.

3. I'm hardcore submissive. I turn to jelly if a strong girl hugs me and tells me she loves me, so I developed a massive uniform fetish. I independently find nazis fascinating, so I guess that came naturally.

4. God only knows. I grew up Jewish but very conflicted about my religion, so that might be a part of it.
>>
>>6992915
See, this is me, but with a big sister. I can't even begin to imagine big sis fantasies that easily get me off with a mother instead without becoming queasy. Probably guilt related. That said, I don't have an older sister.
>>
File: 44207288_p2_master1200.jpg (135KB, 480x484px) Image search: [Google]
44207288_p2_master1200.jpg
135KB, 480x484px
My fetish is violent femdom. I love it when a girl abuses a guy, chokes them, bites them, slaps, etc.
I find it attractive because of the pain aspect. I love when I get hurt, for some reason it turns me on more than anything. I started to be aroused by it in 8th grade, though I kept it to myself because I was a kid everyone liked but didn't hang out with, and I didn't want them to think less of me.
The more violent stuff started when my first serious relationship was into pain during sex, and it was with a senior girl when I was a sophomore. She would bite me/give me hickeys, choke me (sometimes in chokeholds, she took judo), and she loved to scratch my back up with her nails. Mostly we did the biting and hickeys on the upper arms/shoulder so it wouldn't be seen, but she showed me how to apply makeup to the ones on my neck so people wouldn't notice them as easily.
I don't talk with her anymore, since she moved across the country for college, and while she enjoyed it, she decided it would be best to move on, and I didn't want to hold her back.
>>
>>6990951
I recently started a story with this in mind. Part of it is being able to work on their interiors, on their software and hardware. Them depending on you for intimate maintenance, knowing what makes them 'tick' as it were. Being able to customize them how you want.
>>
Filthy, used up shoes
>>
File: tumblr_n2epa8d14h1rgzgheo1_1280.jpg (222KB, 1280x1129px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2epa8d14h1rgzgheo1_1280.jpg
222KB, 1280x1129px
1. Pic
2. Non-humanoid robot female on human male
3.i like to see the developement when the guy overcomes the robot's unusual body and grows to find it sexual
4. Miss nannies and robobrains from fallout the mainframe from v for vendetta and of course GLaDOS from Portal ruined me.
>>
File: tumblr_naay35xSSz1tiwa6zo1_1280.jpg (265KB, 693x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naay35xSSz1tiwa6zo1_1280.jpg
265KB, 693x1000px
This might be pretty vanilla, but I really like striped knee-highs. I think it mostly has to do with just how incredibly feminine and cute it looks.

The fact that I'd gladly wear a pair myself is unrelated, I think...
>>
>>6990939
Can't attach photo; I don't save this stuff because I am ashamed.

My fetish is hypnosis/mind control, particularly to sluttify women or others who are sexually repressed into doing perverse shit. It started with that stupid Jungle Book scene and it ended with this. Now, I know everybody who has a weirdass fetish is probably feels alienated to some extent, but especially being a woman with a strange fetish like this, I am quite ashamed and fairly certain I'll take this secret to the grave. I'd give anything to have regular sex and enjoy it, but even if I refrain from masturbating altogether, it doesn't just go away. I can voice plenty of other preferences during sex, but I'd never admit to fantasizing about this garbage. It'd be too weird. I occasionally browse here and other places but idk what I'm even looking for at this point. It just really ruined my sex life before it even started, and I wish I was normal.
>>
File: 221c-C2.png (3MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
221c-C2.png
3MB, 1500x2000px
>Petrifaction
Aby situation where a female is turn into an unwilling statue of any material, time stop can be also included.

I find it attractive because it maybe a form of dodomination or bondage. The fact the person in question is completely helpless, giving anyone the opportunity to do anything to them, gives an un explained kick.

I honestly cannot tell you, but I do remember that one of first few boners came from looking at old renaissance art books and naked statues in the park.
>>
File: My fetish 1.jpg (1MB, 800x1144px) Image search: [Google]
My fetish 1.jpg
1MB, 800x1144px
>>6990939
>2.
Hiveminds. Specifically the idea of being one, but being with one is also in there.

>3.
I like the idea of orgies, but I don't like people enough to want to be in one. Hiveminds solve that problem rather well. It would be nice to have a harem without the mess, even if it is just masturbation.
Especially if it's masturbation.
It really kicks the concept of multiple orgasms up a notch, and you've always got a free hand to do it. Always.
There's also an element of power play that comes into it. Playing with an individual partner, or being played with by a singular group sounds great.
Hell, even the logistics behind running it get me randy. I always end up trying to figure out how much 'free time' I could give my bodies while still making ends meet.
Or how long it would take me to populate an island given a nine month gestation period and standard growth rate on new units.
Or how much of what I would need to colonize mars.
Space orgies...
I might need to add math to my fetish list...

>4.
To be honest, I've always had it.
>When I grow up, I want to be an astronaut!
>Yeah, well, when I grow up, I'm going to be TEN astronauts!
>That's stupid, and you're dumb.
>Yeah, well... Yeah...
Que montage to adulthood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg

Welp, time to start seriously pursuing transhumanism. A computer could do my job, anyways.
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
File: Nyxon-328296-MacroNyxMicroNys.png (2MB, 2168x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Nyxon-328296-MacroNyxMicroNys.png
2MB, 2168x3000px
>>6990939
Vore, specifically soft vore with a female predator
Doesn't matter if it's same-size or gts, they both have their appeal

My interest in vore is focused on the predator, while I cast myself as prey or observer. The act of devouring and digesting someone shows complete dominance at a primal level. Combine this basic power play with the physical (and possibly even mental/emotional) intimacy of being engulfed and then added to another person's body and you have something incredibly powerful and arousing.

I also find women eating gluttonously and gaining weight (and the digestive noises and burps that accompany that) to be really hot, and vore provides plenty of opportunity for all those things.

I can't point to anything in particular with vore, but I've been fascinated with it as long as I can remember. Initially my fantasies were all non-fatal, usually involving my preschool teacher (bosomy middle aged MILF) or my kindergarten teacher (qt3.14 in her 20's) or various scenarios with animals, usually cats and mice (in hindsight I'm lucky I didn't end up as a furry).

I was pretty smart for a 4 year old but I didn't know how digestion actually worked so I imagined it that after leaving the stomach food was incinerated by fiery heat. To avoid having my fantasies turn into nightmares I came up with all sorts of ways stomachs could be safe. The internet gradually desensitized me to fatal vore (around the same time I started to get into weight gain/stuffing/BBW, both 3d and 2d) to the point where in terms of pure arousal I actually prefer it. I still enjoy most non-fatal vore from the perspective of it being cute or comfy, but only the really well conceived and executed stuff is fappable.

Come to think of it I have a much better understanding of the origins of my gentle giantess fetish, but that developed later on.
>>
File: 17394259.png (232KB, 549x522px) Image search: [Google]
17394259.png
232KB, 549x522px
>Name/describe your fetish
Primary fetishes:
>Spanking (favorite pairing: F/f)
>Diapers
Secondary stuff that complements the above, or each other:
>Age regression
>Momdom (basically >>6992915 minus the lewd)
>Loli (again, non-lewd)
>General cute/comfy stuff- baths, cute dresses and bloomers, sleepwear (pajamas, nightgowns, onesies), etc.
And eventually it all kinda stacked together into a scenario that covers most of them: a MILF doting on a young girl and treating her like a baby against her will- dress her in diapers, bottlefeed/breastfeed her, bathe her, spank her when she's been naughty, the works. I can place myself in either role, or just let it play out as an observer.

>Explain why you find this fetish attractive
Much of the appeal for me (particularly for stuff like diapers or momdom) comes from it being either very comfy or very humiliating, usually at the same time. A warm bath or a diaper or a cute dress or a mother's bosom might be cozy on their own, but being forced into any of those things adds an aspect of "soft" dominance that I enjoy.

Unrelated, but it's a little annoying at times when it seems like a majority of one's fetishes are usually bundled with turn-offs. I like spanking but not BDSM (hand or hairbrush at most- whips/belts/paddles/etc. are too harsh for my tastes), diapers but not really AB (and definitely no scat), physical regression but not mental. Them's the breaks, I suppose.

>Try to explain why you developed this fetish
I can't say for sure where all of it originated from. Scenes in cartoons where a character (usually a boy, which didn't matter as much at the time) got spanked or regressed or babied lingered in my memory a bit more than usual. I vaguely recall fantasizing about characters being non- or semi-consensually babied, sometimes involving them "processed" (stripped down, powdered and diapered, and usually some other steps) by conveyor belts/machinery/etc.
>>
File: rick.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>>6993397
Rick is that you?
>>
File: a8e7497510fffe76a2b3c70a89cb6752.jpg (441KB, 965x1364px) Image search: [Google]
a8e7497510fffe76a2b3c70a89cb6752.jpg
441KB, 965x1364px
prepare for TL,DR and some scats

>2. descriprion
Women or uncircumcised futas from age 15 to mid-40, at least 175cm/6'9 tall, and wearing clothes made from spandex, latex/PVC, polyester, silk or satin. Or standard school uniform, business attire, or sportswear. They often wears layers of clothes that looks like this:
latex/PVC jacket or bodysuit (optional) < their uniform/business attire < polyester t-shirt (optional) < pantyhose/leggings/socks < spandex garments (leotard, 1pc swimsuit etc) < undergarments (optional < their birthday suit.
They is physically active, sweats a lot, and has poor hygiene. They bathes rarely, doesn't change her clothes for days and doesn't wash them at all unless they have visible stain. I like to imagine myself being one of them, being in a society full of them and no men, having them as girlfriends or spouses, staring at the futas cock bulge, dry humping, groping, sniffing, licking them, especially at their cock, flashing at them, watching them poop, assraping them when they're going to poop/ already pooping, being assraped by them while I'm going to poop/already pooping, me denying them toilet so they poop themselves and vice versa, me making them walk around all day with rock hard turd stuck between their rectum and their clothes and vice versa, and kidnapping and incarcerate them so I can use them as sex slave.
Also, bonus point if they are wearing one kind of form fitting muslim veil. Not the dark, loose ninja costume you see worn by stereotypical conservative middle eastern woman but a tighter one like burkini veil or sport hijab. Or the ones worn in less conservative muslim countries like Malaysia or Indonesia, which is tucked under the shirt and often made from spandex, polyester, or satin.

>3. explanation
I like females and futas wearing skintight and/or shiny clothing. For me spandex is best because it can be both and they're really good at being smelly after a prolonged use.

cont'd
>>
>>6995069
Polyester clothes are neither very shiny or form-fitting, but still really good at making and storing body odor. Female office suits I found them alluring because they're like school uniform but worn by older people. I also love female's natural body odor and soft scat. And also MILFs because they are generally smell better. Especially the more curvaceous MILFs. That kind of muslim headwear because they're one step down from zentai mask and catsuit hood and they store sweats and body odor from head and neck perfectly. And uncut dick is love.

Tight and shiny things from watching Power Rangers as a child.
Body odors and dirty females from getting a lucky sniff at my female friend after she had PE in junior high school.
Futa and futa sex because it's a more corrupt and degenerate version of yuri, I think. Uncut dick because it looks dirtier.
School uniforms because it's omnipresent and office attire because of reason I stated above.
No males because male body is a turnoff.
Soft scat, anals, and toilet assault from watching scenes where people get attacked while on toilet in movies like Ghoulies, Deep Rising, and Jurassic Park.
That kind of headwear, well, similar reason with body odor above, but this time with my landlady, a late 40s, slightly plump, and a conservative muslim woman who wears the aforementioned veil and don't normally wear perfume or deodorant, was still sweaty and cooked under the hot afternoon sun after her work at the garden.
>>
>>6994930
Well, now I can't read my own post without adding random burping and stutters.
Maybe one day, I will be Rick.
Who knows what the future holds.
>>
Belly stuffing/weight gain

It's something about the fullness, having more than enough, a woman being so thoroughly satisfied that her pants have to be loosened. It's nice, i's happy, and it's sexy. Then it accumulates into weight gain, which is a cuddly symbol of being regularly well-fed.

There's no 'triggering event' I can remember, so, I don't know where it came from. It couldn't have helped that it came up at least once in most 90s-to-00s cartoons.
>>
File: Relax.png (30KB, 858x632px) Image search: [Google]
Relax.png
30KB, 858x632px
>>6993221
I used to be really deeply ashamed of being into hypnosis, but I'm learning to let it go because whatever it is about hypnosis and what it represents to me, it's something I really do desire on a very basic level. Being able to breathe and relax and let go, to let someone in and not have to think about what's happening and just enjoy it... Um, what was I talking about again?

I could be your slutty hypnotoy if I wasn't already in a monogamous relationship ;_;
>>
>>6996280
A history of my grunge and fat fetishes if you want a good laugh.

I very was young, maybe six years old, when I saw 101 Dalmatians (live action version). When I watched Cruella Deville get dunked into a tub of molasses by a raccoon, I got the first boner I can remember. And that's how I became a furry..................ALMOST! Instead I would get hard whenever I saw a female character on TV get dunked or splashed by mess. I especially hoped this would happen to overly dressed characters, i.e. wedding brides. This happened so much that I came up with my own word for it, "skipperization". The sequel to the last movie had the same thing, so I would fantasize this constantly. Years later I found more fetish fuel on YouTube. Saw quicksand and mud play. One day while looking at these mud/grunge videos, I clicked on one titled "fattest lady on earth" out of morbid curiosity. This lead to an even more arousing fetish. Sure, most of the videos there were weight loss docs. aimed at fat shaming, but it still worked none the less. Soon I heard of fat admirer communities, fat models and related artwork. Somehow this all started with an innocent movie about spotted dogs, long before natural pubescence.

I'm seeing spots!
>>
>>6992915
Hot.
>>
>>6990939
>1
have been 24h banned for posting gore, still come here for several other fetishes
>2 describe
My gore fetish covers a lot. Amputations without surgical closing, medical experimentation on conscious people, real crushing (like beneath a boulder or broken on the wheel none of that high heel shit), suffocation, nude peril, torture, cannibalism, dissections.
>3 explain
I don't believe beauty is only skin deep but like literally.
>4 development
I guess when I first saw Brittany Spears in that music video where she wears that latex thing on what I guess was supposed to be mars I always fantasized about beating her to near death and leaving her on that planet to die(this was before I started masturbating). and then a few years later I saw the matrix (I was in 1st grade in '99 and my parents wouldn't let me watch it) and i thought it was oddly interesting that the machines ate these naked people who were bondaged into vr, and then Trinity with her black leather outfit further excited the latent latex/shiny fetish. I picked up a lot more from horror movies, I have sat through the human centipede trilogy while eating and laugh at plight.
>5 discuss
I work at a shitty retail est. and customer stupidity has exposed me to a lot of pathogens. when I get sick, I make sure to cough and sneeze on as much of the clothing as possible and in the last month I've watched my infection spread to enough coworkers that given the timing of my own infection it's probably on generation 3 right now, with possible vectors to other states and anyone who loves bargains. Does anyone else do this?
>>
File: 22zyVPn.jpg (216KB, 1024x1015px) Image search: [Google]
22zyVPn.jpg
216KB, 1024x1015px
I really like mind games and hypnosis that's mutual. By that I mean that both people are forcing changes onto each other that the other person isn't aware of.

I find the thought of this attractive because it seems almost impossible to meet someone who is completely perfect for you. That and I would feel guilty to make someone change for me if they resented me for it. So, this hypnosis fetish really appealed to me because there wouldn't be any resentment (as the other person would be unaware). I think a need for complete control or a complete lack of control added to why I developed this fetish.

On top of that I have futa, which started a while back when Bible Black was a new thing. I loved the idea of someone who could experience all parts of sex, and wasn't limited to the male or female experience. I also loved the idea of a girl who knew what having a dick was like. It felt like they could relate better to me if they did. I'm also a switch (flip-flop between dom and sub) so having someone who could both dominate and submit in as many ways as possible was really sexy to me.

Throwing my top fetishes together, I'd love to have a futa make me her submissive sissy boytoy at night, while during the day she's convinced that she's supposed to be my slutty maid, and both of us are unaware of what's happening.
>>
>>6997441
I could do the second part but I'm not much for topping. Maybe if you're real cute.
>>
File: 1455979503372.jpg (77KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1455979503372.jpg
77KB, 750x750px
>>6990939
>name
Essentially, being the anime waifu
>Explain
I want to live with the sole purpose of making one person happy, to have my personality and likes mended to fit that one person. To exist only for them.
>Why
I'm guessing because I'm fucked in the head, don't think I can love anyone or be loved by anyone, don't know what I want to do with life so throwing away all responsibility and free will sounds amazing. Making someone happy is great, too.
>>
File: Tiffania_small_178349.png (4MB, 1995x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Tiffania_small_178349.png
4MB, 1995x1596px
>2

Girls being energy/life drained by tentacle monsters via breast/pussy. but not to the point of them shriveling up like most instances of said fetishes but ratherly with them passing out.
> 3

I dunno desu but I guess the sight and idea of the victims energy being sucked out through erotic means along with the victim either giving a struggling,shocked or exhausted expression really turns me on
4>

I kinda got this fetish thanks to the Marvel vs Capcom series when I was a little kid there was this tentacle monster which somehow got on the roster named Shuma-Gorath who had attack where he would grab the opponent and wrap them up with his tentacles then suck out their energy. Naturally i spammed this move against EVERY female character in every entry in the MvC series...
>>
>>6998235
yeah, i feel you. remember that japanese kid who gave himself away on this site some time ago? He could live with some guy as long as he took hormones and he slept in a makeshift cage underneath the owner's bed.
>>
>>6998556
It's frustrating to have this fantasy. To know that if I were born a girl, I could actually do this. Like it's impossible for me, but possible for all/most women.
>>
File: 079.jpg (605KB, 1078x1004px) Image search: [Google]
079.jpg
605KB, 1078x1004px
>>6990939
Sadistic demon traps
>>
File: 1825006914.jpg (205KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1825006914.jpg
205KB, 900x1200px
>>6990939
Bedwetting. Being asleep while peeing is preferable but wetting the bed on purpose while awake is acceptable. Diapers are also acceptable but don't do it for me in the same way wetting an unprotected bed does.

I really don't know. There's just something adorable about bedwetters. I find the idea of waking up in a puddle of pee (or waking up mid stream) to be so deliciously attractive. Maybe it's about losing control possibly with said loss being unconscious (I have an interest in mind control and hypnosis too, though I am a bit paranoid about it when I'm not fapping). Maybe it's because peeing in bed is something everyone is trained not to do and I like going against the norm into something other people regard as an messy problem or unfortunate burden.

I've always had a mild interest in pee. I was poking around the internet looking for stories about people peeing themselves and found Experience Project, a magnificently fucked up website where there were stories for just about everything. I think I was looking around someones profile at their experiences and came across a group about bedwetting. I was very interested and don't recall ever thinking about it sexually before then (as far as I know I never wet the bed before that and have only had one accident since). As it turns out, there are a lot of experiences about bedwetting. Since then I've found videos, stories and pics but it never seems to be enough.

I don't think I would want to become a bedwetter though. It sounds very inconvenient and I've heard regaining control ranges from very difficult to almost impossible. I'll still indulge when convenient but I won't give serious thought until I'm more financially stable and have my own place.
>>
>>6991860
Not that anon, but the toaster actually does turn me on, weird as it sounds. Mundane penetration of sentient appliances-- is that a kink anyone else has?
>>
File: 1453166769991.jpg (278KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453166769991.jpg
278KB, 800x800px
>>6990939
2) The whole BDSM gambit is good for me, primarily humiliation, domestic discipline, and training.

3) I like the idea of forcing my will onto someone else and making them do things they find emotionally uncomfortable. The power trip is great.
4) Do you know how much spanking there is in Western Comedies? I was ruined at the age of 10.

I also really like sissies. Like, just adore the frilly bastards. I wish I knew more trans people, desu.
>>
File: 041_1240487020.640x0.jpg (81KB, 640x711px) Image search: [Google]
041_1240487020.640x0.jpg
81KB, 640x711px
>>6990939

Excessive cum

Fertility = making babies

No clue.
>>
File: 1405901531101.jpg (106KB, 600x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1405901531101.jpg
106KB, 600x1359px
>>6998235
I think that sounds adorable. I'm glad 'being a waifu' is someones fantasy, it's kind of comforting for people who enjoy that sort of endless, mindless devotion.
>>
>>6996365
Have you tried /r/erotichypnosis?
They're usually my place to go. Got anywhere you'd recommend?
>>
2. Rape fetish(mostly gangrape), along with drugging, size kink, inanimate objects,pillow humping, animalistic 'heats', delerium?,
3. I love the loss of control, the lack of consent, the feel of being NEEDED for something, even if i'm just a hole to be used and dropped somewhere until next time. I just want to be desired, I guess? It's even better if the other person has no control either, they just need to fuck, and nothing's gonna stop them from fucking you. Basically I don't have any consent. Only in porn though. Only in fantasies. That shit would probably suck a lot in real life.
4. The rape thing is easy to figure out, my first introduction to the world of sex was at age 4, when my mom told me what would happen to me if i got kidnapped. Fucked me up. But after that, i started paying more attention to rape scenes in movies and shows, and they inspired more fantasies, and it grew from there.
>>
>>6999725
not usually, but watching pistons do their thing kinda gets me going. not enough for an all out fap session, just enough to be embarrassed.
>>
>>6999763
Unfortunately it can't be real.
>>
File: 1451484527792.png (1MB, 813x1873px) Image search: [Google]
1451484527792.png
1MB, 813x1873px
I come to acquire a bunch of fetishes, So I'll go witht he one I'm feeling strongest for right now.

2. Long Term Pet/owner relationship.
3/4. Ultimately, it's a culmination of a couple fetishes, D/s play, petplay, Bondage, power exchange. It developed as I drew an interest in Hucows, and developed a more open view of male pets.

I think it mainly grew out of a early D/s relationship that slowly developed to a master/pet relationship, but never went quite far enough.
>>
File: pantsu.png (208KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pantsu.png
208KB, 500x375px
I love wearing panties and have worn them now for years. I also love wearing short skirts in summer and together it's fantastic.
>>
File: gesuko_by_jeetdoh-da3hf7i.jpg (172KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
gesuko_by_jeetdoh-da3hf7i.jpg
172KB, 1024x1448px
>Fetish name
Attraction to fatties is probably my most dominant one.
>Explain
Most of you can relate on some level to enjoying a large pair of breasts or a big booty - I'm the same, but without drawing the line to those body parts. I think almost all female body parts are sexier with additional fat tissue. Also, obesity for me is sort of an indication that the woman is willing to give up things like being desirable to majority of men, in exchange for short term pleasures. For me, fat women are like walking symbols to hedonism and pleasure. I also like the sensation of fat, it's like touching silk.
>Development
I was obsessed with Eddie Murphy's Nutty Professor movie as an 8 year old kid. Must have watched it like 100 times. Also, my grandpa, a police commissioner who I admired very much as a kid, was a really obese man. Stuff like this probably laid the foundation for my fetish, by making me see fat men as very likable and powerful. From there it was probably inevitable to start seeing fat women similarly.
>>
File: 1460509385949.jpg (456KB, 1300x903px) Image search: [Google]
1460509385949.jpg
456KB, 1300x903px
I love farting, pretty much exclusively with hentai.
I really like butts/butt holes, and smelly butts/butt holes is a huge bonus
Not really sure where it specifically came from.
>>
>>7000104
Actually, I guess it did come from my anal fetish.
>>
>>6992926
You're the real MVP here.
>>
>>6990939
Anywhere you know to find stuff like that? I have that fetish too, I just never know what to look up to find it.
>>
File: 1468389032067.png (1MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468389032067.png
1MB, 800x1000px
>>6990939

Might not be the most exciting, but it's an excuse to talk about it, so here goes.

>Name/describe

Gentle femdom and casual petplay.

The idea of giving away control has always been great, and as well, I've always wanted to be a different gender than I am now, so having things involve that in a non-humiliating way really gets things going. Also, being able to live life pretty normally, but then when I get home I might be ordered to my knees only to receive headpats and other pleasant things is great.

I've liked aspects of things for my whole life as far as I can remember, but specifically recently after meeting this one girl I found things different. She trained me to really enjoy the part of being owned that revolves around being treated well and learning to love making her happy. Being trained physically to do things she might want me to be able to do is good too, like take something in my throat or up my ass. It's kinda strange to think about, but I'd say I'm proud of the progress I've been making.

Before, I only liked the idea of non-con stuff and being abused with no escape, but now I have a very powerful urge to do everything to be a "good girl" for her. Having her say those words is like magic, I swear. Being obedient and knowing I'm doing well is really calming.
>>
>>6990939
>name
Pregnancy, mostly. Twice as hot if it's progression. It kinds of breaches into weight gain, inflation, and even mini-giantess to some degree, but the important part is that she gets beefier and tighter looking, mostly around the middle. This pic's not pregnancy.

>why
First, I love the idea of a slim, even petit woman getting bigger, beefier, heftier, and completely full, so full that her belly's pushing down on her crotch internally. It's a feeling of panic that excites me: something out of the ordinary happening and her getting bigger so as to "overpower" me, especially if she starts talking dirtier and getting more confident as she grows. That's sort of where the secondary fetishes come into play, making the main attraction better. She gets so big it's like she's gonna blow, but she doesn't.

>how the fuck
I blame the science books I read as kid for fun. A lot of them showed a pregnancy progression in the reproduction section, often wearing spandex or naked.
>>
>>6999865
If you want to play with people in real time then sleepychat is pretty cool, it's like Omegle's hypnosis scene if it wasn't such trash.
>>
2. Usually called sploshing, or WAM (Wet And Messy), typically with bright slime/gunge, food, that kind of thing. It seems to be relatively underrepresented in art in general, especially eastern art, so there aren't any threads here as the content would be mostly off-topic.

3. A combination of humiliation (maybe public), playfulness, sensuality and gently breaking a taboo about being allowed to get dirty in a fun way. It's the silliest kink I have, certainly.

4. It's been a fascination since early childhood, and an outright fetish ever since puberty. It's squishy, naughty, sensual, it was shown on TV as a huge embarrassment to have it done to you, and I always wondered just what it felt like - I know I'm not the only one. When I finally found out, that just fuelled the fire.

5. I think myself very lucky amongst the /d/eviants here to have a primary fetish which is actually possible in real life, relatively accessible, not hideously expensive, and lots of fun to actually do. My hat is off to the weirder ones out there (and then filled with custard and firmly placed back on again).
>>
File: 31849216_p6_master1200.jpg (490KB, 1092x1158px) Image search: [Google]
31849216_p6_master1200.jpg
490KB, 1092x1158px
Undead creatures and facial mutilation are my biggest fetishes. Here's a cute zombie tentacle girl.

Destroying someone's identity is... really stimulating to me. The idea that they would never be able to identify the body and that their spirit would be screaming in frustration and pain in the afterlife, having to be buried unnamed, their family never knowing... It does a lot for me.

Undead, I like the idea of being trapped in a rotting shell. Cold and stiff and unable to feel pleasure, only ever-increasing agony. I like the super-invincible Day of the Dead zombies, who almost cannot die and only long for release from the pain.

I'd rather not talk about the circumstances that lead to this, but it woke up on this website years ago. Back when Demonophobia was a fad.

>>6993397
Hiveminds are interesting. Loss of identity is cute in all forms.
>>
File: 31939851_p1_master1200.jpg (211KB, 673x1200px) Image search: [Google]
31939851_p1_master1200.jpg
211KB, 673x1200px
>>6992926
You might be surprised to know that nazis is a really common fetish among Jewish people, and Israel makes the most nazi pornography(until they banned the production and sale of it in 2006ish).

Also, there's a lot of actual natsoc around here, you know. Be careful who you talk about being jewish to. Or don't, really, either suits me.
>>
2: I don't know if there's a name for it, but women getting fucked by lingerie which has become animate.

3: There's something about the shock and surprise which really turns me on. Clothes aren't supposed to move, let alone molest or fuck. And they are so close to us, and trusted. Our clothes are like a part of us. I also have kind of a fabric fetish. Stretchy shiny soft fabric tight around the skin is such a turn on.

4: I have a two pronged theory. I was raised by a single parent, my mom, who altered clothing for a living. Seamstress. So here goes, my brother and I were ignored a lot because she had to work so hard every day, so sexually I think of women as being partner-less, or I don't see myself in the equation when a woman turns me on. Thinking of her alone and getting fucked by her own panties is so hot to me.
>>
File: 12_7[1].jpg (178KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
12_7[1].jpg
178KB, 1280x960px
2. Brain vore and mindflaying. You can either get your brain eaten, sucked out through a tentacle, or perhaps more as a mental thing of having your intelligence or memories erased.

3. It's something about losing your intelligence in a very shocking way. I also love seeing tentacles bulging and sucking out the insides of someone. Other than navel penetration I don't see it anywhere else except for brain vore.

4. Starship Troopers and an episode of the powerpuff girls called Thea Headsucker's Moxy did this to me. Also headcrabs.
>>
>>7000279
I like this fetish. I don't know if i can get behind it sexually, but i love it from an aesthetic standpoint.
>>
>>7000419
... anymore, anon? This is something I realize I like quite a bit.
>>
>>7000548
A little. These are all my images, so feel free to visit my deviantart and tell me you love me.

P.S. I'm not very popular

http://wretchedemon.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>
File: 1280956564548.jpg (465KB, 721x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1280956564548.jpg
465KB, 721x1000px
2. Diapers.

3. It wraps loss of control and cute underwear into one amazing package. You've got your dignity taped around your waist, and it's puffy and difficult to hide and pokes out a bunch at all the worst times. Plus the entire idea of slowly sliding into incontinence and dependence on diapers is incredible. You start out just wearing one and then through a series of mishaps, your accidents start getting worse. Your bladder gets smaller, you're unable to spend much time out of diapers without needing to dash to the bathroom, and it becomes harder and harder to justify not wearing them. Bedwetting starts happening and after a few months you just give up and decide that diapers are your nighttime underwear - but only nighttime! Eventually retraining yourself becomes such a monumental task that it's simpler to just wear diapers more and more often, and let nature take its course rather than struggle against your fate, and one day you wake up and you're wearing them 24/7 and your old underwear are just window dressing that you slide up over your diapers sometimes.

4. I really don't know. For a while I was into forced fem and cute underwear and stuff like that, pretty normie, I just wanted to make people wear the cutest underwear possible. Frilly panties and thigh high socks and all that. One day though I stumbled across some lewd diaper stuff online and it ~awakened~ this intense interest in me that I've had ever since. I still like all that other stuff, I just layer it on top of diapers now.

I'm not really into the baby aspect of it, though. I just like girls (and femboys) that are forced to wear diapers.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ncxtghYzdp1sq1ocg.png (122KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ncxtghYzdp1sq1ocg.png
122KB, 240x240px
Hard to pin down really, but my fetish is basically being like a gangster's "moll" - a female criminal accomplice for a man. It's all about how hot it is to be his perfect slut, worshipping him and his cock despite (or sometimes because) of all the horrible things he's doing. I might overlook it, or I might enjoy it, and he definitely may use threats and awful behaviour to get me to "join in".

More so than that, specifically I love the thought of institutional abuse. A huge company with misogynistic workplace practices. I'm a secretary or personal assistant that loves the treatment and dutifully obeys my boss, even when he's abusing the new girls.
Or it's a hospital and I'm a kinky nurse working for an Doctor with truly remarkable and innovative new treatments... all of which are filthy, perverted and require me to be wearing a PVC uniform that leaves nothing to the imagination. And all these vibrators I have to have inside me at all times.. it's ridiculous!
Or it's simply and abusive horrifying man, and I'm his girlfriend despite it all. He's a huge slobby nerd who is big enough to throw me around the house if he's mad at me - which he is all the time because he can't stand losing on his MOBAs so he takes it out on me. Every night it's a new cosplay outfit and roleplay as his favorite slut from his animes or his videogames, and I just take it all .. begging him to please TAKE A SHOWER at some point.
And I completely overlook when he slips things in my friend's (who look at me with disgust when for being with him) drinks and has me bring them home to "look after them" - which is me watching as he rapes them in front of me, having me participate in it all. I'm his accomplice to all sorts of acts of groping, molestation, harassment.

I do everything he wants and I love it. I love that he chooses me over all the other girls. He treats ME nicely (barely) and hurts the others. I'm his special girl.

And it's just SO romantic committing crimes together..
>>
File: Rino99-383976-Evil_nurse.jpg (127KB, 603x650px) Image search: [Google]
Rino99-383976-Evil_nurse.jpg
127KB, 603x650px
>>7000625

Fetish comes from; Harley Quinn (obviously), From Beyond, various TV show Villainesses, Hellraiser (a big one), Resident Evil, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, True Crime books/stories, episodes of Bones and other crime procedurals.

Oh, and if I could be hypnotically obsessed with my "man" as well - that would be fucking great. Two fetishes in one.
>>
File: 1439396858814.jpg (597KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439396858814.jpg
597KB, 750x1000px
Transformation, anything where the transformation is complete and the subject is still "living" and aware.

I like watching things transition from one state to another, and I like seeing the results of what happens after the transformation (how the person copes with a new form). The best transformations for me are the unexpected kind that really force a person to confront what they have become. One example of this could be a girl gets transformed into a dog. While she's a dog, she struggles with the world seeing her as only a dog, and she struggles with her new doggy insticts like going into heat and wanting to breed with other dogs. Another could be a girl wishing to be closer to her boyfriend/husband and waking up as his sister...whom he is in an incestuous relationship with. The girl could struggle with her feelings on incest as well as the fact that she still wants to sleep with her new brother. In all cases though, it needs to be a full transformation (full animal, no anthro) and having a long transformation is even better.

I originally developed something like a mtf fetish when I was 7. I dressed up as a girl and was so convincing it was like I had transformed. From there I kept adding transformation fetishes as I gained general fetishes. I liked loli and I got an age regression fetish. I found I am completely cool with dogs mounting girls, so I got an animal transformation fetish. I liked traps, futa, and shemales and now I like trapformations and girls growing dicks. Everything I find sexy eventually leads to a transformation fetish as either I would want to experience the transformation myself, or I would like to see others go through it and have to cope with the results. I would love nothing more to live in a world where magic or technology is such that a real, full, and complete form change is possible without any health issues.
>>
File: yQeDgY5.jpg (67KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
yQeDgY5.jpg
67KB, 850x600px
>>6990939

>Name
Rearranged / Multi / Conjoined

>Explain
I didn't have my first orgasm until I was in my mid-20's. The thing that finally pushed me over the edge was browsing Agent Orange R's gallery. The fact that I experienced that while looking at non-standard porn probably left a mark on my psyche. I don't even know how I came across it, but something about multi-limbed, -dicked, and -headed girls just drove me wild. I do remember photoshopping extra boobs on girls back in high school; so I know my initial interest came a lot sooner but, thanks to a poor reaction from some friends, I suppressed those interests until later in life.

When I got into erotic writing, I focused on rearranged and multiplied parts but, more importantly, focused on the victim's emotional and mental reaction. That's when I really began to understand why I found it so interesting.

It wasn't specifically about girls with dicks, multiple limbs, or the transformations involved. It was more about their reaction and behavior. In my fantasy worlds, panic gradually devolves into arousal, exploration and acceptance. These obscure fetishes help set a stage that simply couldn't exist in a vanilla situation.
>>
File: tumblr_mou1j6j4tz1rm7p55o1_1280.jpg (254KB, 1280x1004px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mou1j6j4tz1rm7p55o1_1280.jpg
254KB, 1280x1004px
2: futas/females with unrealistically sexualized bodies / excessive additional sexy parts

3: i like the ridiculous amount of pleasure she could experience, and a l ll the fun stuff that could be done with her. Dicknipples on breasts that ejaculate breastmilk? Why not? Id suckle that shit all day while she had waves upon waves of orgasms... involuntarily thrusting her chest into my mouth. Omnomnom.

4: just seems like the most heated, sexual, completely primal lovemaking to be with a person like this. Youve got two cocks in your mouth, and both of them are hers. Who cares why or how? They taste and feel good and shes moaning uncontrollably. All that matters desu.

5: i feel like my fetish makes me look like some kind of freak mad scientist to others. Also art is rare and generally is in bad taste or of poor quality.
>>
File: Kanako.jpg (215KB, 681x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kanako.jpg
215KB, 681x1000px
I guess it'd have to be aesthetic muscle for me. I'm a very visual type of guy with appreciation for good looking shapes. Nice haircuts, well-shaped breasts, good looking feet, and... good looking musculature.

Because I simply like anyone who takes the time to make themselves look aesthetically pleasing. In case of muscle, I really love the precise and disciplined shapes and figures. It sends a message that the person/character really cares about her well-being, and that makes me feel all sorts of good inside. Also, muscular build implies that certain toughness, where I don't really have to concern myself with protecting and taking care of her. She can wipe her own ass and take care of her shit.

Of course, moderation is the key, and it is possible to take this too far. For her to look attractive, she still has to look like a woman, and not some steroid bovine. And in the real world, many girls sadly just don't have the genes to pull this off. Luckily, there's manga.

I grew up in the 1980's, when the muscular action hero was all the rage. I too was fed a steady diet of action films from guys like Stallone and Schwarzenegger. But while their physical builds were impressive indeed, I'm not exactly a homosexual, so I began imagining the muscular build on women instead, of course, only to later discover that there really are female body builders too.
>>
File: 138206427120.png (539KB, 588x800px) Image search: [Google]
138206427120.png
539KB, 588x800px
>>6998407
Oh hey, another like minded /d/eviant! Didn't think I'd meet another anon who had a life/energy drain fetish.
We definitely got to chat up sometime!

Energy/life drain
>3. Explain why I find it attractive
I like on how the girls look helpless during and what happens after. I guess it's also another form of dominance, having a creature take more from you than just sex and only having to come back to sap your powers away. I always wondered what it feel like to get your strength drained. Does it feel tingly like you're being sucked on your sensitive spots? Does it feel like being shocked?
>4. Why I developed it
Video games primarily, I would often get caught to enemies on purpose in games like Metroid and Mega Man just to see the life bar tick away.
Oh, and Sailor Moon too. Pretty much every episode some girl gets her energy drained, often leaving the victims unconscious with the empty eyes thing going.
>>
File: 1431444466149.png (169KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
1431444466149.png
169KB, 500x728px
Male Chastity & Orgasm Control
Dominant women. What's not to like?
All my life I've been the alpha and I've done whatever the fuck I want with and to my partners during play and sex. I got so bored of being the dom, that I got addicted to being the sub.
>>
File: Fetishes.png (198KB, 1156x889px) Image search: [Google]
Fetishes.png
198KB, 1156x889px
>>6990939
here are mine, almost all these I am in the receiving end (i'm sub).
>when you want to be a trap and you are 6'3 tall and can deadlift 400lbs, *sad*
>>
>>6990939

Part 1/2

>name/describe your fetish
Being 'overwhelmed' by women; forced group-sex with post-orgams torture, 1guy multiple girls.

Being surrounded by gorgeous women, unable to resist or fight back their advances, having my head pillowed to some girl's cleavage, my dick being hugged by the insides of another girl's throat, my balls lovingly licked and caressed by two other women, my ass getting rimmed and sofly tonguefucked by yet another girl, all the while my entire body being kissed, licked, stroked, caressed, nibbled and pressed with breasts, ass cheeks, thighs and locks of hair from women unseen around me. My hands are forced to finger pussies and I'm struggling to breath from the barrage of french-kissing female mouths.

As I cum, and cum, and cum again the women simply keep on going, enveloping my entire body with their affectioms and mercilessly milking my cock, sensitive from all the orgasms, sucking, stroking, fucking me to a point where I black out completely.

What's not to like?
>>
File: c5320aa6d33a1c2557ce5458fbc5be97.png (727KB, 838x1300px) Image search: [Google]
c5320aa6d33a1c2557ce5458fbc5be97.png
727KB, 838x1300px
>>7001966

Part 2/2

It all boils down to two key things: sensitivity and vulnerability.

I have a really sensitive cock (and acute senses overall), so rough sex (or any form of intercourse really) feels god-awful. It goes without saying that condoms make it even worse, but since girls love to get fucked HARD and I'm super paranoid about STDs I'm always left dissatisfied with sex irl: I constantly have to pretend to orgasm when I'm with a new girl just to stop the sex without offending her, or come up excuses not to have sex.

Then there's vulnerability. Like I said fucking with condom feels horrible physically, but I think I've got a psychological barrier for not cumming as well. I just feel so weak, drained, fatigued, dirty and exposed right after I orgasm which is why I don't want anyone to see me in that state, out of embarrasment or shame or whatever.

The allure of this fetish is that because I'm overwhelmed by the women I have no say in the matter: they're gonna make me cum and keep making me cum, without being judgemental or anything, while softly stroking my body, my hair, and whispering and murmuring sweet nothings etc. excepting me and my body and my pleasure completely.

I've also experienced cases where I've through tantric exercises had orgasms so powerful I nearly lost consciousness, so actually knowing pleasure with women to a point I black out is something I'm curious about.
>>
File: a67.jpg (445KB, 1459x820px) Image search: [Google]
a67.jpg
445KB, 1459x820px
>>7000625
>He's a huge slobby nerd who is big enough to throw me around the house if he's mad at me - which he is all the time because he can't stand losing on his MOBAs so he takes it out on me. Every night it's a new cosplay outfit and roleplay as his favorite slut from his animes or his videogames, and I just take it all .. begging him to please TAKE A SHOWER at some point.

Made me kek, thanks anon
>>
>>7001756

Excuse me, but what am I looking at?
>>
>>7000293
I'm not remotely surprised.

>a lot of actual natsoc
Yeah, I know, but they're people, too.
>tfw have some vaguely /pol/ opinions but Jewish so can't say anything to other Jews about it
>>
File: 1460857120240.jpg (198KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460857120240.jpg
198KB, 708x1000px
2. Stomach growling.
3. It's really hot to know something crazy is going on inside a girl. IDK how to explain it.
4. Probably when I was little. All the kind people I was exposed to, either on TV or IRL had rumbly tummies and it just kind of stuck.
>>
>>
>>7002537

Think you're on the wrong board buddy...
>>
>>6992915

This would be perfect if it weren't for the fact I hate milk
>>
File: IMG_2056.jpg (719KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2056.jpg
719KB, 1280x960px
>2
Giantess/destruction

>3
It's the difference in size, mainly. I don't even know why I find it to be so sexy. The giant girl could just stand there doing nothing, I'd still be diamonds. I also have a thing for crushing, especially when the giant qt is walking through a city and doesn't care what she is stepping on, even though she knows there are real humans at her gigantic feet.

It's all about power, I guess. Too bad it will never become a reality.

>4
I don't know. I've had a fascination with giants since I was a little kid. Maybe because I was raised by a single mother.
>>
File: 01_low.png (113KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
01_low.png
113KB, 280x200px
1. Attach art of your primary fetish.
Done

Possessions or transformations with mirrors that reveal the truth

I don't know :s
The feeling of stealing someone's beauty, especially if you are jealous of that person and claim it for your own pervert desires.
At the same time, the righteous power of the mirror shows us the reality, which let me compare both worlds: The real and the fake perversion.

I don't know :s
Too many movies or cartoons which jealous enemies tries to bodyswap or steal the beauty of the hero's, and often fail in the attempt. I always wanted for them to succeed and enjoy their new lives with the stolen body.
>>
>>7003654

http://whentai.com/view/5384/Chizuru_possess_Orihime
>>
File: 1284714459974.jpg (150KB, 850x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1284714459974.jpg
150KB, 850x1148px
2) Wetting
3) It's beyond Moe
4) I hit puberty much earlier than usual. I think some wires got crossed. The extent of my sexual knowledge at that tender age was that girls got "wet" down there, and my imagination filled in the blanks.

>>6999200
This anon gets it.

Being in bed with a wetting chick has all the major kinky points; taboo, intimacy, warmth, wetness, a secret that only you would be let in on. That's much better fetish fuel then something tame like... bondage. Bondage isn't even really taboo, except for all the people who openly let the world know what Bad People they are for engaging in it, when nobody even really cares.

But wetting carries real weight to it. You can turn a person's psyche inside out by training them to, for example, pee in bed frequently. That's hott, even without the bonus of being a physically stimulating experience to boot. (Seriously, if you haven't gotten peed on yet by a lover, you must try it. It's... awesome.)
>>
I have allot but pretty much anything related to TF (TG, AP/AR, Expntion, Bimbofication, Inanimate, absorbtion/merging, bodysuits ect)

Probably something to do with the powerlessness of the person being TFed or the amusement of the person causing the TF (a sort of sub/dom thing). The best kind involve the person finding the TF extremely pleasurable.
I guess it comes down to a loss/gain of power in the form of ones changing body and the person either enjoying or despairing at their new new form and trying to deal with the new feelings it brings (eg a scrawny guy turned into a sex crazed bimbo or a popular girl punished into becoming an animal in heat or a horny male teenager)

Very hard to say, im pretty sure my earliest feeling related to this fetish developed when i used to watch a CD of Peter Gabriel music videos when i was very young (those things are trippy as fuck) combined with several TV adverts and shows involving TF.
>>
>>6990939
The basics of eroticism and foreplay are my fetishes. Nothing turns me on more than getting my gal so worked up she faints from her multiple, squirting climax, and all I did was give her a massage.
>>
File: PE.png (2MB, 1148x865px) Image search: [Google]
PE.png
2MB, 1148x865px
Sorry for shit picture, but there is so little art of this around that's any quality.

>name and description
Penis Expansion, muscle growth, breast expansion, general growth (all relatively realistic, no giants), magic etc.

>explain
I've always wanted to be bigger and always been turned on by physical transformations. Probably why I'm so attracted to /fit/ girls too.

>how did you develop this
no fucking clue because transformation stuff scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. I think I developed it when I was a teen since I was fat and unpopular: The idea that you could just instantly change your look and be envied was a turn-on.
>>
File: chiakibeach2.png (2MB, 1906x1129px) Image search: [Google]
chiakibeach2.png
2MB, 1906x1129px
My fetish group could easily be described as "increasing femininity," whether that be TG, female growth, breast/butt/hourglass expansion, or asset theft. Growing/shrinking in general really turns me on if it makes the female better/stronger/bigger (but not muscly. No crazy muscles)

I find it hot because I fucking fetishize women. I love women. I love pussies, I love tits, I love female nipples, I love big, round, soft, supple, smooth butts. I just love women and want to see them being the best or becoming ever-better, because the things I like should naturally be the best and should be made better and better.

I think I developed this set of fetishes by watching Digimon Frontier when I was a little kid, whereupon I saw Kazemon, which was of course secretly my favorite. She's cute, heroic, strong (ish), runs around in basic but sexy pink underwear when fighting, and attacks people with her butt. I think even from the outset I had some strange ability to feel the mildest sexual attraction, even when I was that young. From then on, it was all downhill. Eventually, when I got my computer, I basically went:
Google-search female body parts >> naked female bodies >> big tits/other parts of the "ideal" female >> girls being bigger/better than men >giantess porn > tg porn (because girls are da best. Boys should be girls, too) > expansion porn (but not inflation, because big bellies are not ideal)

Now I have money and pay people to write/draw for me.

Next post will have some shit.
>>
File: assettheftsmall.png (3MB, 1791x1660px) Image search: [Google]
assettheftsmall.png
3MB, 1791x1660px
>>7004699
Post #2.

So, just some examples, I commissioned the image in the last post, and the one in this post as well.

I also commissioned these two pieces of work, which I personally really, really think are absolutely fantastic, if a bit cheesy at times.

If you like growth, lesbians, some destruction, more growth, mild expansion, and lore-friendly smut with faithful characterization, you'll enjoy these two:

http://blackspyro33.deviantart.com/art/Tables-Turned-624388299

http://blackspyro33.deviantart.com/art/Welcome-to-Dangan-Island-631452948

I have had the best orgasms in my life reading the second one, primarily because it stars my waifu (by design, of course)
>>
Expansion in general (belly expansion, breast expansion, ass expansion, dick growth, clit growth, any combo of these)
Futanari and traps
age progression (something conceptualizing a young girl experiencing a grown womans body for the first time makes me fuckin diamonds and its amazing

3/4
I think i got expansion from this weird ass dream i had as a kid where i was sitting in my car, and my dick literally was like 50 feet long, but no thicker than a kids penis, and nobody mentioned it like it was normal lol. i probably thought about that dream enough to where body parts that are at an unreasonable size became hot to me.

Honestly futa and traps are just 100% ace fap material. i love the gender confusion that goes along with it, and as a result i have fantasized about fucking some of my trans friends.

and for age progression, there is something about a young girl experiencing a grown womans body for the first time makes me fuckin diamonds and its amazing.
>>
>>7001454
Yes! Indeed we should!
>>
File: DT_GHMuch15.jpg (218KB, 840x1092px) Image search: [Google]
DT_GHMuch15.jpg
218KB, 840x1092px
Alright my fetish is mostly just feminization, futinarization, breast growth, hypnosis, mind break, cock sniffing, and male bimboification.

I like it because I have a lot of weird gender identity issues I guess, and I like the loss of inhibitions that comes with hypnosis since normally I keep myself really guarded. Also sweaty dicks just smell really good.

It all started when I read Ranma
1/2 in middle school and I became obsessed with the idea of gender bending, I read every gender bending manga I could think of. Soon after I found pic related and I was already self-inserting as the girl in porn but them having the same genitals as me made that even easier. I even started to smush my face against the toilet like Alex is doing here while fingering myself and reading this.
>>
>>7004975
Where can I reach you senpai?
I think I've got an idea on who you are, but still I'm a little shy sending out a note to you.
>>
>>7005190
Prbly not since I lurk about 99% of the time but you could reach me on Deviantart as DePhatOne
>>
File: Renaissance Art.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Renaissance Art.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>6993256
>>
File: about_ant.jpg (8KB, 355x277px) Image search: [Google]
about_ant.jpg
8KB, 355x277px
>>7005720
Thanks, I love JoJo's.
>>
File: Good heavens, miss sakamoto.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Good heavens, miss sakamoto.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
2. SCIENCE!

3. It's poetry in motion.

4. When she turned her eyes to me, as deep as any ocean, as sweet as any harmony, she blinded me with science!
>>
>>6993221
That is a sad way to view it. I found out I was dominant near the end of my teenage years, and I am an emotional sadist. I fell in love with Hypnosis, and I have managed to trance a submissive and teach her triggers so I can do as I please with her. It is possible, and nothing is as beautiful as watching her slump in her seat as I imprint orders and then watching her reactions once she is back in control afterwards.
>>
>>6999757
Are you Me who primed at a younger age?
>>
>>7001756
Make a damn color index.
>>
File: 58411653_p0_master1200.jpg (237KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58411653_p0_master1200.jpg
237KB, 850x1200px
>>6990939
Futanari, traps, crossdressers and mild femdom.

I like anal play a lot now and just the thought of being made to dress like a girl and cum from my ass makes me diamonds. I also like it when the female is in control this way. She can play with you as her toy until she is satisfied. Also things like chastity and urethra insertion are really hot.

I found about shemale stuff when I was pretty young and never thought much about. Then got introduced to 4chan and got bored of most vanilla stuff. So I started to browse /d/ and found out about futa and just leaped down the rabbit hole. Also around the same time I started to explore anal play and found it really exciting.
>>
>>7006958
Hot.
>>
File: shrink and transfer 2.gif (2MB, 199x360px) Image search: [Google]
shrink and transfer 2.gif
2MB, 199x360px
>>6990939
Castration--Not with knives, but with magic or drugs. Something that causes the balls to shrivel up and and cock to shrink down to a tiny limp nub or gone entirely. This is usually coupled with some kind of mind control or enslavement.

I love pretending that when I cum I am jizzing my manhood away. The thought of losing my manhood is just so delicious.

When I was a kid, I was sexually abused by a neighborhood kid who told me that I was going to lose my balls. Also neighbor's puppy got "fixed" around the same time. I have a normal sex life now. With a little fantasy play, I can enjoy my favorite sexual trigger while with my wife. She even plays along occasionally.
>>
Whatever happened to the Freud thread?
>>
>>700844

We have very similar tastes my man
>>
>>7008443
>>>/trash/5078179
>>
File: 7885fd5d69a8ea3502414ed2af65194e.png (821KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
7885fd5d69a8ea3502414ed2af65194e.png
821KB, 1000x707px
Casual nudity

I like the confidence, composure, or aloofness I imagine a girl has when their nipples and pussy (and/or dick) are on display, exposed to the open air and anyone's gaze.
>>
>>7011432
Man, that sheep is really getting that guy hard.
>>
File: 1469856440732.jpg (266KB, 1280x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1469856440732.jpg
266KB, 1280x1117px
Dullahan Fetish

>describe
Girls with detachable heads. Still fully alive, but their head comes off. Good in all varieties (only head, only body, or both). Their necks are covered in skin rather than being an open wound. Also, being able to do this myself. Lots of fantasies involve dullahan girl taking my head off in some way.

>Explain
Literally no reason, I had this fetish for as long as I can remember

>How it developed
When I was little I had some obsession with living headless people (like Headless Horseman, or cartoons where characters heads came off)
>>
File: pg_172_1.jpg (857KB, 1668x2400px) Image search: [Google]
pg_172_1.jpg
857KB, 1668x2400px
>>6990939
>1. Attach art of your primary fetish

from Mature Gal Mama Yuki by Yokkora

Mother/son incest, with a side of bimbofication. (Really any milf will do it)

I like the idea of a mature woman so turned on by her desire and need for sex that she'd even break a taboo to achieve it, and is thereafter willing to be completely sexually pliable to get release. Transforming her body to be even more desirable is the cherry on the banana sundae.

I have no idea. I liked big boobs as a teen, it went from there.
>>
>>7010820
/rr/ is decent but I would say these line up with my tastes better:
>>6995301
>>6990034
>>6989397
>>6933363
>>6968764
>>>5082313
>>
>>7012074
>>>/trash/5082313
>>
File: 3b333893ae39e89b350ea57849a645f9.jpg (289KB, 717x1012px) Image search: [Google]
3b333893ae39e89b350ea57849a645f9.jpg
289KB, 717x1012px
>>6990939
>name it
/ss/, ez. bonus's for group f on m, futa, mom dom, or feminization.
>Explain
It's a combination of someone larger and more powerful than me taking advantage of my naivete and innocence. the other stuff is just delving into wanting to be completely taken over by someone
>Explain
Heck, I dunno. Growing up with a really hot mom probably had a lot to do with it. [spoiler]before I knew about porn I masturbated to her a lot, so y'know, easy connection to make.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6993548
Your situation is similar to mine.
>>
>>6990939
I couldnt really find a good picture that fit what i like... I'm an odd person always have been, always will be.

My fetishes"
Reverse Rape (With consent, of course)
Light bondage (arms and feet bound, no choking)
Small anal toys (buttplugs, small dildos you get the deal)

Why i find them attractive:
I find giving up my control very pleasing with how i am, I can be a very caring person if i find you to be a respectable person... and if im having any form of intercourse that involves the partaking of my fetishes then i respect you a lot

How i developed it:
Kinda who i am, and dabbling around with other fetishes i learned about these and found i really liked how they sound, now i've never partaken in them because i'm a fucking virgin pleb but they peak my interest and solely for that purpose...
>>
File: 1298488657443.jpg (401KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1298488657443.jpg
401KB, 700x600px
>>6990939
1. Attach art of your primary fetish (if it's too extreme, post something similar or nothing at all)
Women and men switching places in society or men otherwise dominating men in the same way men dominate women.

reverse blowjobs
reverse flirting
reverse casual hookups
reverse ages
reverse sexual act x
basically 1 its rare to see women acting like men, 2 rare women are exciting i guess, 3 its just awsome to have a common interest with a woman. it just happened that the thing im most interested is is sex with women. thinking about this, i wouldnt like a girl who wants sex with women since that would make me insecure. but if she was interested in the TYPE of sex with women i like... then...

I found it hard to make friends in high school especially with girls which drove me to WoW wc3 halo and other shitty games but i always played with guys. it was the most fun ive ever had so always wanted to do it (games) with a girl, but most girls if they arent girly are just shit in general.
thinking of what the least shitty girl would be, it would be this

SPEAKING OF WHICH
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE
tell me the location of that hentai where the MC is transported to a worls where women steal mens underwear and instead of magical girls its magical boys on tv and everything is the opposite and he decides to go have sex with all the girls, firstly by charging 3000 yen to a girl in his class to have sex with him

ive been looking for it for the better part of an hour, but i cant remember if it was linked in a /h/ or /d/ thread

PLEASE /d/! 一生のお願い!
>>
Female body hair, particularly exceptional amounts.

I am both turned on and put off by various feelings and sensations, and the feeling of hair of any kind, from stubble-level on up is a big turn on for me. That, and the look of it for whatever reason. It sends a bit of a message of confidence to me, like a primal "I don't give a shit" kinda deal.

It probably goes back to a girl I went to high school with who would be a dead ringer for an IRL version of this picture. She was a good friend of mine and a bit of an older sister to me and was rather carefree when it came to her own hair.

She had quality hair all over, from her head to her toes and was rather forgetful when it came to shaving, so she'd constantly complain about needing to shave her legs and would end up pulling up a pants leg and rubbing her stubbly legs and such. And she had soft arm and armpit hairs that ended up pressed up against me pretty frequently. And a wonderful bit of tummy and back fuzz whenever she'd stretch.
>>
File: img.jpg (165KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
165KB, 900x660px
>name
tickling

>explain
I really like tickling and being tickled, mostly the domination/punishment aspect or as a form of torture.

>why
not really sure, I've had a fixation on it since childhood and it never really went away, but instead blossomed into something more
>>
File: extreme_200.jpg (69KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
extreme_200.jpg
69KB, 600x772px
>torture/amputee/collars/rape/slavery/cannibalism/guro anything where a girl's being made into something less than a human
A lot of feeling powerless to change the things around me, shame turning to delight at being hated for my sexual awakening, and the final step of a lot of relationships being outright lies in one fashion of another, made me like this. Everywhere I go, everything I do I feel helpless and weak, and while I don't let on, I hate it. So I come home, and have these faps of just whatever sense of regained control I can. Sometimes it's just a gentle master/slave story, often with the slave anthro to fit this tale of a human owning a base creature completely. Sometimes it's more overpowering, a woman stripped of autonomy physically and socially. And sometimes it's mixed in with hunger and rage and vicariously destroy something beautiful, rip and tear at her with my teeth and make her body my energy to go on. In those moments alone, I don't feel weak. I feel powerful, throwing all that pent-up bitterness onto a construct of sexual release, and it feels good.

I know the reflex is to assume I'm being edgy on purpose or mock me, but it's not a joke, and I honestly sort of get off on being hated these days. Not in a 'hurt me' way, I mean falling into the role of being a monster or an evil man. But afterwards, I hate that too. I don't want to be evil, I want to to express this control safely. I want to find a girl to let all this out on. Not murder, though my dream is a girl who can bear the thoughts AND the actions, a woman I could own in life and death. But I want a girl who understands it, enjoys it hopefully and most importantly can give me an outlet for it. Someone I can control completely for even a few hours every so often. A confidant for my fury, a living safe space to be as wild as I need to be. And when it's over, when the pain comes back, she holds me and tell me I'm still her king, and that she still loves me.
>>
>>7019368
I know this feeling. Being evil feels too good to quit.
>>
File: 1471891276626.jpg (656KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471891276626.jpg
656KB, 768x1024px
>>6990939
>Name

Robots. Intelligent things with an artificial consciousness, not mindless fucktoys.

>Explain

There's something really pleasing to me about the idea of a flawless (or intentionally flawed) body. Similarly, the company of a consciousness with technical infinite access to information and a tendency towards rationality sounds fantastic. It's admittedly mostly a romantic interest. I guess there is some weird appeal to the idea of flesh that isn't quite flesh and hair that isn't quite hair that I can't put into words. I like the idea.

>How it developed

I'm honestly not sure. I grew up with a healthy diet of sci-fi (watched the Starship Troopers animated series when I was very little instead of other child-friendly programs) and fantasy. I'd always really liked the ideas of AI. It seems to have translated over into a sexual context.
>>
>>7000464
>Brain vore
that's a new one
>>
>>7001756
You, sir... Make me laugh, then I cry realizing I'm wearing a dress with a picture of my mistress in her collar while she's on the other side of the planet telling me what to wear and how to paint my toes correctly on skype. We didn't really pick roles... We both have trust issues. I'm using glittery cyan btw.

She tells me to let everyone know I feel like a very pretty girl, and that I am loved. :)
>>
>>7000279
Does it count as WAM is it's just clear oil or goo?
>>
File: ubanis futa 1470576517221.jpg (200KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ubanis futa 1470576517221.jpg
200KB, 724x1024px
>>6997441
Just giving you a (you) for posting one of the hottest fetish combos I've heard in a while. Your filthy mind has inspired mine.
>>
File: c.png (1MB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
1MB, 800x1150px
Lately, I've been fapping nonstop to girls with big tits sucking big/demon/horse dicks and getting their boobs glazed
>>
>>7000625
did you ever see Masters of Sex?
>>
File: bw113.png (3MB, 1200x1918px) Image search: [Google]
bw113.png
3MB, 1200x1918px
Latex, Machines and all i've ever seen it be called is "neglect play" and brainwashing

basically just sealing a girl in latex and hooking them up to a fucking machine for hours, with either the point of just giving them pleasure or hypnotising them/breaking their mind

honestly not actually sure
I suppose I just like girls getting pleasured beyond their normal limits

It started with just tight clothes, developed into catsuits and latex, whilst at the same time I discovered bondage, which developed into slavery/brainwashing and then inescapable devices and machine fucking.

Next logical step would be combining them I suppose
>>
File: fixed.jpg (2MB, 2336x1727px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
2MB, 2336x1727px
It's not a primary fetish or anything, but this is probably the only /d/ rated thing. Everything else I like is just, like corsets and thighhighs and S&M lite where she lets you tie her up and do things she doesn't really enjoy because she loves you.

"Taming" a slut into a loving, monogamous wife.
There's very little material for this unfortunately, 99% of porn goes in the opposite direction. Even this picture is just a shitty edit.

I'm not sure what about it makes my dick diamonds. I guess a mix of the romantic aspect with the whole "ultimate conquest" of an insatiable girl which implies there's something special about you that made her yours? I dunno.

I think I read an ecchi manga or comic with this theme when I was like 12yo and it made an impression.
>>
File: Drink_up__little_sissy_48310.jpg (220KB, 1263x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Drink_up__little_sissy_48310.jpg
220KB, 1263x1200px
>1. Fetish name
ONE of my fetishes is feminization or being forced to crossdress.
>2. Why do you find it hot?
I like the idea of being dominated I guess? By anyone.
>3. where did you develop this?
Interesting story, as a kid I was the only boy around my age in the neighbourhood I lived in, on top of that my babysitter was my older sister.

Basically since I only ever hung out with girls I did girly stuff with them, I played dress up with them (which usually meant I was a princess) and we put on makeup together.

My sister also liked to dress me up and put makeup on me, on top of this I had really light, almost white shoulder length blonde hair that she liked to braid and style. So pretty much women were always making me crossdress

I still masturbate to these memories
>>
File: 46520f7f1ca163dcf47eb71724aef213.jpg (402KB, 1002x1416px) Image search: [Google]
46520f7f1ca163dcf47eb71724aef213.jpg
402KB, 1002x1416px
> Name/describe your fetish
Pretty girls falling for ugly, fat, old or unnatractive men, specially after being raped by them.

I honestly don't know. but the contrast of a pretty, femenine girl making out with an ungly fuck is so appealing.

The first time I remember having a boner for this was when I had a dream about the asian girl from Capitan Planet cartoon being raped by that guy that looked like a pig. Years later I rediscovered this fetish when I started looking at japanese porn. Does anyone share this fetish or have an explanation of it?
>>
File: Spanked6.jpg (555KB, 1105x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Spanked6.jpg
555KB, 1105x1000px
>>6990939
>1. Pic related

>2. Spanking. Non consensual.
I'm a masochist, so I'm fantasizing about getting spanked. Any clear authority figure is okay for the fap fantasy...parent, teacher, prison guards, et cetera.
Any punishment scenario is good...even something tame like a cute girl getting grounded in a TV show is enough to give my dick a wiggle...but spanking is best.

>3. Why you find this fetish attractive
I love the idea of being completely dis-empowered...helpless to avoid my painful fate.
I was never spanked as a kid, maybe that has something to do with it.

My first masochistic feelings popped up when I was 10. I was reading 'Lord of the Rings' (this was 1984, the movies were still years away), the part where Frodo is captured by orcs and tortured.
I didn't understand it at the time but I was incredibly turned on. I got a coarse piece of twine and passed it between my legs, pulling up and sawing back and forth across my ballsack, taint & asshole...fantasizing about being a helpless captive tortured by orcs as I read the chapter over and over again.
About a year later I busted my first nutt while doing self-spanking with a belt.

In my early years my favored fap material was darker, dealing with executions and torture, simply because it was easier to find at the town and school library.

Only when the internet piked up steam in the mid-90's did I find more spanking related material and my focus shifted to that.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 564x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 564x1000px
>>6990939
Feet
I don't fucking know
I don't fucking know. I liked feet before I even knew it was a thing.
>>
>>6993009
>GLaDOS from Portal
My nigga
>>
>>7000141
are you me?
>>
>>6993009
Post moar GLaDOS pls
>>
File: 9.jpg (142KB, 700x970px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
142KB, 700x970px
>>6990939

Very public and humiliating accidents

The entire process just turns me on. How much pain they're in, how frantic they must be as they try to find a bathroom, then the mixture of emotions as they realize they wont get to the toilet on time, and finally the humiliation and relief as they helplessly pee themselves is erotic to me.

Ever since it happened to me when I was 4ish accidents have fascinated me, it must've happened during my childhood sexual development and crossed some wires.

I wonder what its like to be normal, the abundance of good porn and lack of shame must be nice.
>>
File: 1470499225419.jpg (317KB, 993x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1470499225419.jpg
317KB, 993x1403px
>>6990939

Unfair Situations

This is kind of a weird one since it's more of a concept than a specific thing, but i'm crazy crazy into the idea of unfair situations, generally stuff involving magic, bargains, or other weird predicaments. For example, I found a guy on f-list one time playing a demon who would strike bargains with people, something that sounds simple like "don't jerk off for an hour", only for him to take control of your body and force you to do it. Stuff like that gets me diamonds. The picture is another type of situation, not involving magic. Its from the predicament bondage thread, basically she's strapped into the machine for an hour, but if she cums the time resets. The catch is that every time she cums the machine lubricates the toys with concentrated aphrodesiacs to keep her into it and unable to stop. Diamonds.

3. It all just ties back into D/s really, i just happen to love this one specific manipulative flavor of it

4. My fantasies even from very early ages have always sorta involved this stuff, i remember wondering why the mind control wizard on teen titans made me feel so funny when i was like 9
>>
>>7000419
Love this guys art!
>>
>>7000577
Well, I love ya. But not in a gay sort of way
>>
File: IMG_1905.jpg (111KB, 637x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1905.jpg
111KB, 637x760px
1. Girls getting choked by tentacles/having tentacles wrapped around a girl's neck.

It's probably just an extension of my liking choking, but I think the tentas add another level of dominance that make sure it hottttttter. I probably accidentally found this one fetish cuz of the related image, but now I keep a lookout for pics like this one.

It's a bonus if there's written in gagging or choking noises, those always go great too
>>
File: IMG_1904.jpg (188KB, 1000x1408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1904.jpg
188KB, 1000x1408px
>>7040288
Follow up question, anyone got any idea what this fetish would be called? It'd help me out with finding more pics of it.

(Throwing up another fave image)
>>
File: 1378831747.blyzzarde_beachcow02.jpg (911KB, 1200x909px) Image search: [Google]
1378831747.blyzzarde_beachcow02.jpg
911KB, 1200x909px
I have come to understand that my depravity us near bottomless, as there is only one specific them that is my fetish, dependence, weakness, submissiveness. Specifically a lack of power, dominance through excessive power really doesn't do it for me, it has to be someone needing someone else. Aside from that anything else is fine, hell great if it enhances they're neediness.

This probably came from when I was a young teen and felt dissatisfied with my life and wanted it to change, to be taken care of, to just be able to lay back and satisfy those around me. Overtime it got to where whether I was the one on the sub side or not didn't matter submission itself became my fetish.

The evolution of this started with seeing weird anime clips on the internet of girls being changed against their will, from there it's gotten to where there's very little that turns me off, anything from men being turned into baby girls and forced to shit in diapers to anthromorphic livestock placidly living under their owner. Although I don't like giantess, excessive musculature, obesity, and scat (yeah diapers make it ok for some bullshit reason).
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.