[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giantess vore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 94

The thread where a bunch of people want to be swallowed alive, but would argue over who goes first.
>>
File: 86789001.jpg (335KB, 1355x1350px) Image search: [Google]
86789001.jpg
335KB, 1355x1350px
>>
File: CTyfppgU8AEgjgj.jpg (130KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
CTyfppgU8AEgjgj.jpg
130KB, 600x840px
>>
*sigh*
last thread >>6942056
>>
File: Patreonsketches11.jpg (687KB, 1500x2334px) Image search: [Google]
Patreonsketches11.jpg
687KB, 1500x2334px
Does anyone have story/art of giant lolis are feasting on entire armys or generally gts girls fighting the military? Bonus points when its a medieval setting.
>>
File: bigger blanc.png (3MB, 2554x1780px) Image search: [Google]
bigger blanc.png
3MB, 2554x1780px
>>6966551

If there is more to this, you better post it all.
I've looked at Fuyunon's accounts and found nothing.
>>
>>6966864
No sorry I think it's a one off.
>>
/r/ing Karbo's Patreon comic
>>
>Make a deal with a giant qt that she'll be able to swallow you as long as she only swallows you.
>No sooner than you are swallowed, you are joined by several others
>feeling betrayed and can't even enjoy getting digested anymore

Would that count as NTR?
>>
>>6967225
No, but it really nails that nice 'You're just food to me, I don't care about your wants and needs' post-swallow attitude.
>>
>>6967238
I'd prefer if she buried me in her chewed up food, rather than people.
>>
There needs to be more loli in vore
Prey or pred doesn't matter as long as there is loli
>>
>>6967400
This anon has it right.
>>
>>6966535
>>6967225

>giant qt has a bunch of anons in a bowl
>begins taunting and saying all of you are nothing but food and will be melted and part of her forever
>anons begin arguing over who wants to be eaten first and refuse to share her stomach with anyone else
>a fight breaks out, completely ignoring her
>qt breaks character and is utterly confused what the fuck is going on
>>
Found a goofy MMD video with vore in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed_mV7xpfa4
>>
File: tumblr_m4nhyt0VLX1qe3nw0o1_1280.jpg (236KB, 960x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4nhyt0VLX1qe3nw0o1_1280.jpg
236KB, 960x1000px
>>
>>6967920
those models are worse than the western 3d ones people used years back
>>
File: 1.jpg (209KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
209KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 2.jpg (271KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
271KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 3.jpg (235KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
235KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 4.jpg (196KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
196KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 5.jpg (213KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
213KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 6.jpg (220KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
220KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 7.jpg (222KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
222KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 8.jpg (225KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
225KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 9.jpg (263KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
263KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 10.jpg (268KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
268KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 11.jpg (267KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
267KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 12.jpg (266KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
266KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 13.jpg (258KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
258KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 14.jpg (250KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
250KB, 828x1200px
>>
File: 15.jpg (272KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
272KB, 828x1200px
happy fapping
>>
>>6968337
Thanks anon. the ending was amazing
>>
>>6968337
Holy heck, mate, you got anymore of that goodness you might feel willing to share??? I've seen a lot of Karbo's work but sheeeeeit that's good stuff.
>>
File: 1447384329005.jpg (1MB, 1585x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1447384329005.jpg
1MB, 1585x2600px
>>6968567
this is probably my 2nd favourite karbo

it's pretty short though
>>
>>6968337
Thank you anon made my work night better.
>>
>>6968330
This fucking page gets me every time. Karbo has gotten so good with dark vore lately.
>>
File: 1464564250289.jpg (2MB, 938x2950px) Image search: [Google]
1464564250289.jpg
2MB, 938x2950px
>>6967400
this is the closest I have
>>
>>6968684
you're in a giantess vore thread m8
>>
>>6968689
oh sorry I got into the wrong thread
should I delet this?
>>
>>6968698
The thread's contaminated! EVERYBODY RUUUUUUN!!!
>>
>>6968926
Inside the giant girl's mouth Jennifer screamed in terror before nearly gagging on the warm saliva that surrounded her. Pressed roughly up against the roof of the mouth by the giant pink tongue beneath her, she cried out in both fear and revulsion, the smell of the giant hot, stale breath all around her.

"MMMMMMM!" the sound roared around Jennifer as her tormentor moaned in exaggerated appreciation before breaking into another fit of giggles.

Jennifer couldn't believe this was happening to her. Today was supposed to be her first day of high school, but instead it looked like she was about to become a meal for some girl she didn't even know. If only she hadn't fallen out of her mother's purse on the way there...if only she hadn't called out to this psycho girl. Jennifer cried out in frustration as the tongue pressed her again against the girl's cheek, slithering over her face and breasts greedily. It had been stupid to get this girl's attention--Jennifer had heard stories about girls eating tinies like her, but she didn't want to believe they were true. But she knew she'd been mistaken as soon as the giant blonde picked her up and shoved her in back pocket. Trapped there in the tight fabric of the giant's pants, Jennifer had cried out for help as she was pressed against the girl's behind, the strong muscle shifting against her with the giant's movements. After what felt like an eternity pinned against the massive derriere, Jennifer felt the movements stop as she was lifted back into the light, pinched across the waist by enormous fingers. Jennifer remembered staring in petrified terror at the giant face before her, the blonde's huge blue eyes looking her over with fascination.

"So cute! This is going to be so awesome!..Are you ready?" the words boomed in Jennifer's tiny ears, the noise along with the warm breath washing over her causing her to flinch.
>>
>>6968930
When the tiny girl opened her eyes a moment later, she watched in horror as as Holly slowly parted her lips in front of her, giving her an upclose look at her open mouth.

"Aaaahhh!~"

Jennifer started to cry even harder, begging the giant not to eat her as she stared the enormous pink tongue, shiny white teeth and worst of all, the dark gaping throat waiting at the back. Holly quickly closed her mouth, lifting her lips slightly as she did so and clacking her teeth together right in front of the small girl. The giant giggled as Jennifer sobbed in terror, using the girl's temporary preoccupation with her own distress as an opportunity to pull away her tiny shirt and shorts. By the time Jennifer processed she'd been stripped down to her bra and panties, she was greeted with an "In you go!" from the winking giant. Before Jennifer could even protest, she felt herself tossed foward into the blonde's open mouth.
>>
>>6968934
Holly closed her eyes and moaned happily as she sucked on the tiny girl, trying to imagine what it was like for her inside her mouth. Imagining how scared the girl surely was made Holly feel powerful. Careful not to swallow, Holly pushed her protesting treat towards the back of her throat, taunting her with her the next stage in her journey. The young blonde shivered in pleasure as her tiny treat's movement's and squeeks increased as she'd predicted. She'd been playing with the girl for about 8 minutes now, and she was getting eager to move on to the next part of her fun. Bringing her face close to the mirror, Holly slowly opened her mouth wide. She stared in wonder at the tiny soaked form of the girl on her tongue, the poor girl's eyes opening in terror as she recognized her reflection inside the giant mouth, strands of saliva dripping down around her. Holly couldn't help but giggle at the girl's expression, it was just too cute. Suddenly the tiny brunette lunged for the exit to her prison, but Holly was ready for her, slamming her mouth before the tiny could even reach her front teeth.

"Mm-mm-mmm!" Holly mummed scoldingly, shaking her head back and forth as she felt the tiny girl try in vain to pry her poweful teeth apart.

Satisfied that she'd taunted her prey with freedom one last time, Holly decided it was time to send her little sweet down where she belonged. Pooling as much saliva as she could around her, Holly pushed the frantically struggling girl towards the back of her throat and swallowed. Smiling excitedly, Holly watched the bulge travel down her throat, tracing the still-struggling girl's descent with her finger down past her collar bones, then her breasts, then...Holly shivered in pleasure as she felt the tiny girl land inside her stomach.
>>
>>6968939
"No...no!! This can't be happening!!" Jennifer screamed as she pulled herself up from the warm bile she'd landed in a moment ago.

It was pitch black in the girl's stomach, and even more hot and humid than it had been in her mouth. The warm air smelled of vomit, and Jennifer struggled to get to her feet as the wrinkled sack-like floor beneath her shifted and pulsed slowly.

"LET ME OUT OF HEEREE!!" Jennifer screeched as she stumbled frantically towards the stomach wall, banging against it's slimy surface with her tiny fists.

Around her she could the strange and alien sounds of the blonde girl's body, distant gurgling sounds and the rhythmic beating of her heart somewhere above her. Jennifer stopped her struggling for a moment to shiver quietly in terror as the reality set in--she'd been eaten. That crazy bitch had eaten her. The poor girl didn't have time to ruminate on the horror for long, as the rhythmic noises of her prison were interrupted by the muffled but distinct sound of the blonde's voice somewhere above her.

"Oh my god...this is so cool! Aah!! Wow..."

The excited speech was followed by a fit of giggles. The girl's joy replaced Jennifer's terror with rage. Who did this girl think she was?? This girl should have been her classmate, but she'd eaten her like she was a piece of candy. How could she do this to her?

"HEY!! I'M NOT FOOD. LET ME OUT!!" Jennifer screamed angrily, tears flowing from her eyes as she renewed her assault on the stomach wall.
>>
>>6968942
"Oh!" Holly giggled as she felt the tickle of her treat's struggles begin again, the sensation sending butterflies through her body. "Hey, settle down in there! Food's not supposed to fight back!"

Holly patted her belly firmly to emphasize her point. Holly broke into another fit of giggles and forced herself to burp loudly, hoping the tiny girl inside her could hear it. The blonde girl smirked as the tickles within her renewed with new vigor a moment later, taking it as a sign that her victory burp had indeed been heard. Lifting up her shirt slightly, Holly stared with amazement at her smooth stomach in the mirror. It was hard to believe that there was a tiny person inside of it. An excited tingle traveled down her spine as she realized she could easily walk through a public place without anyone suspecting she'd eaten someone. After entertaining the power fantasy for a few moments, Holly decided she wanted to look at her phone for a bit and made her way out of the bathroom.

---

Jennifer screamed in frustration as he punched and kicked at the slimy stomach wall. It was bad enough to be eaten alive, but to hear her devourer burp, laugh and gloat about it? Jennifer wasn't going to let herself become just another meal for this evil bitch.

"LET ME OUT YOU BITCHHH!!"

Jennifer stumbled and fell back into the warm bile. Since her arrival, the giant's stomach had become a bit more active. It had begun to pulse and shift inward then outward, churning Jennifer and the soupy bile rhythmically. Jennifer knew this meant the stomach was beginning to digest her, and she could even feel her skin begin to tingle slightly. The tiny girl began to right herself only to be tossed back into the bile as her whole world shifted suddenly.
>>
>>6968946
Holly hopped onto her bed and lay down on her stomach, kicking her feet in the air aimlessly as she flicked through her phone's many apps. The blonde teen smirked occasionally as she felt the flutter of her meal's protests within her. The thought that she was actually getting away with eating someone made her feel naughty in the most thrilling way. She briefly wondered how the tiny girl had ended up all alone on the sidewalk, but quickly decided it didn't matter. Holly had eaten her, so she was just food now. Holly giggled as she remembered how the girl called up to her, presumably looking for some kind of help.

"Probably wouldn't have done that if you knew you'd end up in there, huh?" Holly teased, rolling onto her side and poking her stomach playfully. "Oh well, too bad--now you're just a yummy for my tummy!"

Holly waited a moment for the predictable return of tickles and squeaks from inside her, then rolled back onto her stomach with a satisfied smirk. Forgetting about the tiny girl's plight for a moment, Holly took some time to check her many social media accounts. As she scrolled past a mirror selfie one of her friends posted, Holly grinned as a naughty idea entered her mind. Hopping up off the bed with her phone in hand, the blonde teen made her way excitedly towards the mirror hung up on her bedroom door.
>>
>>6968947
At this point, things were beginning to get very unpleasant for poor Jennifer. The blonde girl's stomach was working overtime to digest her now, tossing her back and forth as it churned in and out. The brunette cried hysterically, her skin now stinging painfully all over as the acids did their work. She couldn't understand why this girl was doing this to her--what had she ever done to her? Not only did the girl not seem to care that she was digesting her alive...she seemed happy about it! Jennifer cried out in frustration at the injustice of it all. This girl really didn't think of her as a person--she didn't care that Jennifer had a life before this, hopes and dreams--she was just a snack to her. A temporary pleasure. The thought was as utterly humiliating as it was horrifying.

"AAHH!" Jennifer yelped as everything shifted again, tossing her beneath the bile once more, surfacing just in time to make out some of the booming but muffled speach of her tormentor.

"...now you're just a yummy for my tummy!"

Jennifer screamed in anger and despair as she futiley lunged at the wrinkled stomach wall once more, attacking with her rapidly depleting strength. This was really how her life was going to end, as a meal for some bitch that ate her just for fun. Her assault was cut short as her world shifted once again, sending her down below the surface of the vile liquid. Jennifer sputtered to the surface violently, retching as she coughed up the disgusting vomit, her whole throat now stinging from direct contact with the acids. The poor girl barely managed to catch her breath before she was plunged under yet again as her prison shook violently. The giant was on the move.
>>
>>6968948
Stopping in front of the mirror, Holly admired her reflection. While not exactly athletic, she was slim and relatively fit--somewhat on the petite side. She placed both ands on her stomach gently, feeling her meal's struggles as best she could. Looking at herself knowing that she was digesting the tiny girl made her feel powerful...and sexy. She bit her lip and giggled as she took one hand off her stomach and raised it up to her breast. Holly squeezed and fondled her barely C-cup (though she hoped they were still developing) breasts, feeling like a perfect goddess. Pulling her shirt off and tossing it aside, the blonde squeezed her breasts together for a moment before stopping to remove her pants as well. Now clad in just her panties and bra, Holly puckered her lips and posed provactively, snapping a picture with her phone.

"Hmph. You should consider yourself lucky," Holly quipped smugly, running her hands over her body as she shifted between poses in front of the mirror, "you're better off being my food...than doing whatever tinies do. At least this way you're actually useful for something."

Ignoring the ensuing squeaks from within her, Holly shifted her body to the side and took a moment to admire her behind, the pale petite mounds currently adorned by her pink panties. Smirking coyly, the blonde girl shifted her hips further and bent over slightly, winking over her shoulder at her reflection as she snapped a picture of her bottom. Holly's eyes widened and her mouth opened in pleasant surprise as she came to sudden realization.

"Oh man...you know what happens after this, right?" Holly asked, eyes still on her rear as she barely managed to contain herself from giggling, "I'm gonna crap you out!"
>>
>>6968950
There was a slight pause, then an chorus of squirms and squeals unlike any before erupted from within Holly's stomach, causing the blonde girl to temporarily lose control and giggle naughtily. Quickly regaining her composure, Holly smirked as she matter-of-factly taunted the unfortunate girl, her eyes still watching her behind in the mirror, which she was now wiggling playfully.

"Yes, that's right. You've had the honor of feeding me, and soon you'll have the honor of becoming my poop." Still sporting a cruel smirk, Holly shifted her hips to the other side and bent over further, pulling her pink panties down and exposing her bare cheeks. "Exciting, right? Bet you never guessed when you woke up this morning that you'd be ending up in my toilet."
>>
>>6968952
Jennifer was in hell. Her skin felt like it was on fire, her strength was fading, her voice hoarse from yelling, and the stench and heat of her constantly shifting surrounds totally overpowering. All the while her devourer tormented her with details of the disgusting and humiliating fate that lay in store for her.

"NOOOO!! NO...PLEASE!!" Jennifer wailed out desperately, attacking the shifting walls of her prison in an effort she knew was futile. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME..!"

Jennifer's cries trailed off as she fell backwards defeated and sobbed, letting the pulsing chyme carry her back and forth. It wasn't fair. Even before she'd become a tiny, Jennifer felt she had always tried to be a good person, always hoping desperately that someday a cure would be found for her condition and that she could return to having a normal life. But it seemed she wouldn't get the chance. Apparently her reward for being good was meeting a painful and humiliating end in the bowels of another girl--a girl with a perfect, normal life who seemed to delight in tormenting her--and as a final insult she'd be reduced to nothing but her shit.

It was all Jennifer could do to continue to wail and sob, occasionally spurred to violent activity as she found temporary energy in her frustration. Unable to shut out the cruel taunting of her captor, Jennifer fought futilely to shake the images the blonde girl was describing from her head.
>>
>>6968956
"Now, now...don't be fussy," Holly chided her squeaking stomach patronizingly, grabbing at one cheek and pulling the soft flesh outward, just barely revealing the small puckered sphincter hidden within, "It won't be so bad, I'm sure if you were out here and you could see my ass you'd agree you could do a lot worse. I mean what if some fat, ugly whale ate you? Hm? You're lucky it was me that found you out there."

Holly's smile momentarily vanished as she realized she'd missed the opportunity to tease the tiny girl about this stuff before she'd swallowed her. It might've been fun to sit on her or trap her in the back of her panties to really rub it in. Holly chased the regrets away, vowing to remember to play with her food more next time.

Teasing her captive about her trip down south for a bit longer, Holly began to notice that the squeaks and tickles from within her grew increasingly more feeble. The blonde teen's stomach seemed to be finishing up its work on the poor girl.

"Ugh, you're getting boring," Holly scoffed smugly at her stomach, giving it a light slap, "let me know when you're ready to be shit out."

With that, Holly pulled her panties back up and plopped back onto her bed and resumed flipping through her phone, still occasionally listening for any sounds emanating from within her.
>>
>>6968959
Jennifer had lost track of how much time had passed since she'd been swallowed. Her whole body still afire with pain, her mind had begun to slip in and out of consciousness, the only thing keeping her awake being her body's primal desire to keep her head above the churning chyme. Jennifer struggled to think clearly, her state of consciousness becoming more and more like a dream (or perhaps a nightmare) as she felt her strength fade away. The brunette had long ago given up hope for escape, there was only one way she'd be leaving the giant's body, as she'd been so cruely reminded again and again. There was no use fighting and protesting, she could see now that her fate had been sealed as soon as she'd been swallowed--the blonde girl had always been in control.

Still, part of her mind searched for some reason for her suffering, some meaning to the nightmare. What had the girl said? "...you're better off being my food...at least this way you're actually useful for something."

Jennifer winced sligthly as she recalled the words and how completely dehumanized she'd been. But was that the truth, was she more useful this way? Realistically as a tiny her prospects in life had been significantly limited. It would be difficult for her to contribute in any meaninful way in society, and she'd more or less lived as a glorified housepet for the last few years, constantly having to be carried places, constantly having to be watched out for and protected. She'd hoped that by going back to school she could get her life back on track and take back some normalcy, but now she could see that she'd been kidding herself.

(GRROOWWWLLLLL...) the sound thundered from somewhere nearby, deeper inside the teen's body. Jennifer barely noticed the contents of the stomach shrink slightly as some of the soupy mix escaped out the lower sphincter on to the next stage in its biological journey.
>>
>>6968962
School was for normal people, like the girl she was currently being digested by. She knew that even if she hadn't fallen onto the sidewalk onto the way there, there were undoubtedly many other girls just as eager to swallow her down waiting for her at the school. There was no place for tinies there--or anywhere--apparently except inside the stomachs of hungry young girls. Perhaps blonde girl was right when she said she was lucky to be eaten by her; she was getting the inevitable over with before she could muster up more false hopes. Though she certainly didn't enjoy the idea that she'd soon be leaving through this girl's ass and into her toilet, she could see the inevitability of it now. It was always going to end like this for her, it would have just been another girl's ass, maybe in the school toilets.

"Hmmm-hmm-hm-hmmm..." Jeniffer listened to the muffled sound of the giant girl as she hummed along the tune to a pop song outside. Now that she'd calmed down, she could also make out the faint sound of the blonde's heart beat somewhere nearby.
>>
>>6968964

She still resented this girl for eating her, but as her mind fogged she could understand why she'd done this to her. Jennifer had heard it had become popular among young girls to eat tinies. She was just following the latest trend, doing this brought her joy. It was the same thrill as sneaking a cigarette, underage drinking, sneaking out at night to be with a boy--eating Jennifer made her happy. Maybe this was all she was good for as a tiny, maybe she was just a snack--something to make a normal girl's life just a little bit better. Admittedly the blonde girl was pretty, she'd probably go one to have a wonderful life..and in her own way now Jennifer had helped make it that way. It still hardly seemed fair to her, but at least now she could find some reason for her suffering. She was becoming part of something more than herself--she was nourishment now.

"...I-I hope..." Jennifer faintly stammered, practically delirious from pain and exhaustion at this point, stroking the pulsing stomach wall slightly as she leaned against it as it pulsed in and out, "...you e-enjoyed...me..."
>>
>>6968967
Outside Holly had all but forgotten about her meal, giggling as she watched a funny vine. The blonde teen was now reclined against the plethora of pillows and stuffed animals at the head of her bed, her attention completely fixated on her phone. The tiny girl had stopped struggling some time ago, and though the occasionaly noise eminated from inside her Holly couldn't be sure that it was the girl and not just the sounds of her body. Suddenly, she felt the faintest tickle in her stomach glancing down just in time to barely hear the slightest sound coming from within.

"Whoah, you're still not digested yet..?" Holly asked in genuine surprise, "Damn, this takes longer than I thought..."

Holly set her phone down and just listened for a few moments, but no further sounds announced themselves. For the first time, Holly took a moment to think about the person she'd eaten. She didn't regret doing it, but if she was honest with herself, she knew that the tiny girl didn't deserve what she'd put her through. It still brought her joy to imagine how utterly she'd dominated and humiliated the poor girl, but she also felt a twinge of sympathy for her.

"Hey...I don't know if you can still hear me..." Holly begam quietly, placing a tender hand on her stomach, not really sure how to compose herself "...but, um, I know this probably really sucked for you."

"I mean, you're still my food and I'm glad I ate you..." Holly continued awkwardly, trying to be nice but still unwilling to give up her position of power, "...but I, uh, just wanted to say...thank you. This was the most fun I've had in a long time. You were delicious, and it felt really good having you in my tummy. So, um...thanks, for being my first."
>>
>>6968972
Holly sat awkwardly for a moment, unsure if she should say anything else, when she felt a familiar pressure in her lower bowels.

"Oh, and one more thing..." Holly grinned naughtily, clenching her eyes shut and biting her lip as she shifted her weight to the side and lifted one butt cheek off the bed slighty.

(PRRRRT~!)

"...enjoy the rest of your trip!" Holly giggled, pinching her nose shut to avoid smelling her own gas.

---

Inside the blonde's body, Jennifer blankly listened to the semi-apology as she slowly slid down along the stomach wall into the churning bile, her body and mind to weak to react. As she slipped beneath the surface of the foul slop, Jennifer's mind faded out as she heard the distant rumble of the giant girl's expulsion and ensuing giggles.
>>
>>6968975
Leaving out the scat ending because apparently you can't spoiler on this board? There wasn't much left.
>>
>>6968926
Just read this, it's quite reminiscent of Observer.

Do you go by a username anywhere? Is this your only vore fiction?
>>
>>6968995
I don't really post things anywhere permanent.
>>
>>6968975
Great story. Some of the dialogue was cheesy, but that comes with the territory. I agree that it feels very similar to Observer's stories.

>>6969004
>I don't really post things anywhere permanent.
Too late now.

http://pastebin.com/sYUcVZry
>>
File: CpTMjvIUEAMmZyU.jpg:orig.jpg (202KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
CpTMjvIUEAMmZyU.jpg:orig.jpg
202KB, 750x1334px
one of jump manga
>>
>>6968926
I enjoyed this a lot. Don't care that much for the scat/fart stuff, but over all it was pretty great.

As the other Anon said it definitely reminds me of Observer.
>>
>>6968926
>>6968930
>>6968934
>>6968939
>>6968942
>>6968946
>>6968947
>>6968948
>>6968950
>>6968952
>>6968956
>>6968959
>>6968962
>>6968964
>>6968967
>>6968972
>>6968975
That was simply amazing! I do hope you continue to write and produce more like this awesome story. It does feel similar to Observer which is amazing since he/she was an excellent artist/writer. Please keep up the great work!
>>
>>6968926
>>6969299
I also hope there will be a sequel for Holly!
>>
>>6969004

I am confident that your are observer, your writing is a perfect match for him. Why don't you tell us why you left? We all love your work here and would give you our support in any way we could.
>>
>>6967400
>That feeling when you want to draw loli in vore, but afraid of the backlash from the community, friends, and the person you're with.
>>
>>6969373
>wondering why someone "left" the autistic and cringeworthy vore community
>>
>>6969267
translate please
>>
Oh hey, I guess today is vore day. Happy vore day, nonnies! Don't go getting yourselves eaten too quickly now.
>>
>>6969701
I honestly don't get it. If the rest of the vore community is too autistic then just do what I do never talk to them.

There's really no reason to delete all your art and stories if you know people enjoy them.

That said, Observer probably did it because somebody recognized his art.
>>
did anyone save the observer storys?
>>
Happy vore day everyone
>>
>>6969267
holy shit, they actually did it
>>
>>6969794
>>6969930
What is vore day? When did this become a thing?
>>
>>6970253
Look at the date. Specifically the numbers of the month and day.
>>
>>6969267

gonna need a source on that
>>
>>6970253
started about two years ago or so, today's the 3rd one and seems like it's picking up steam since then
>>
>>6970269
8/08

Like ate/ate. That's fucking retarded. No wonder observer left
>>
>>6970306
I think a nip came up with it
>>
>>6969267
sauce me bro
>>
>>6969267
>>6970559
Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enmachou
>>
Got a vore day anim' fer u. Hope it's not too much of a tease, short as it is.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/355142
>>
File: 58338026_p0.jpg (464KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58338026_p0.jpg
464KB, 800x1000px
Why are the Japanese so cruel? Obama apologized about the bombs already.
>>
File: 1470710805890.png (1MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1470710805890.png
1MB, 959x1400px
>>6969267
Best manga ever
>>
File: 1470710887412.png (1MB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1470710887412.png
1MB, 959x1400px
>>6970880
>she swallows him
>>
>>6970880
from /a/ thread:
>Ah, there was one thing a forgot to mention!
>Hagu--!

>I'll be working so don't come into my room, 'kay?
>WAAAAA
>Underfuud. (Understood)

>F-Fwuhm... (Uhm)
>Do-DON'T TALK, MAN!! It's all slippery inside your mouth...!
>(Wai--!)
>(You've grabbed hold of my uvula, please stop!)

>Your complexion isn't looking good. Are you alright?
>Uu... e...

>>6970881
>[GULP]
>Ah--
>WAAAaaaa--!

>Excuse me, I need to use the restroom...

>S'CUSE MEEE, ANOTHER COFFEE
>HEY, HURRY UP AND COME OVER
>ME TOO, ANOTHER ONE -- NO, TWO CUPS PLEASE

>I-It's certainly... Everyone's current state is strange, hm?
>[Like drunks.]
>S-Seems like it...

>Here, take this and get going.
>>
>>6970827
2 people accepted my bounty of this, so this one may be uploaded to sadpanda
>>
>>6970880
what manga?
>>
File: mouse tooru noms copy.png (1MB, 400x8800px) Image search: [Google]
mouse tooru noms copy.png
1MB, 400x8800px
ayyy
>>
>>6971099
That's pretty awesome right there
>>
>>6971099
why the fuck is this so hot
>>
>>6971099

wow what's the source for that? nothing comes up in google for me
>>
>>6970880
>>6970881
Did this just came up on vore day?
>>
So much good content lately. After that long drought are we finally entering a new glorious vore golden age folks?
>>
File: CpaZc5cVUAAgKDe.jpg (133KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CpaZc5cVUAAgKDe.jpg
133KB, 768x1024px
>>6970880
>>6970881
Found fanart of this scene already
>>
File: Cpad-GlUsAAaFvE.jpg (148KB, 682x777px)
Cpad-GlUsAAaFvE.jpg
148KB, 682x777px
Looks like this touhou vore book will be resold at C90. Has anyone ever gotten a hold of it?

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=58345167&mode=medium
>>
File: CpVm0htVYAEoM9S.jpg (112KB, 1024x822px) Image search: [Google]
CpVm0htVYAEoM9S.jpg
112KB, 1024x822px
New from Utopia
>>
>>6971204

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20801102/

The source you seek
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1127x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1127x1500px
Wish there was more modded art with the autist removed.
>>
>>6971043
read the thread
>>
>>6971492
there is a thread for it on infinity
>>
File: 56831887_p4.png (892KB, 1432x2022px) Image search: [Google]
56831887_p4.png
892KB, 1432x2022px
>>6971353
Those people who only sell stuff at comicket
Like these www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53246958
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56831887
or this
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58162017 (same size, just for the sake of example)
>>
>>6971099
Loves vore with burps.
That_Kei_Guy draws a bunch of vore with guys burping, but never seems to draw girls burping.
Finally draws a girl burping.
She is invisible...
>>
>>6971099
it's a shame this artist became a furfag
>>
>>6969373
I refuse to subject myself to that autism ever again.
>>
Wow. So people have an Attack on Titan fetish?
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 600x600px
>>6971794
People are just not self aware at all. Worked in retail for 9 years. Stupidity is pandemic.
>>
>>6971808
Anything is a fetish if you try hard enough
>>
>>6971505
What Chapter?
>>
>>6971808
If people are into fat ugly men, then sure, I guess.
>>
>>6971808
Attack on Titan scares the fuck out of me. I could never fap to it or anything related. I don't know what's about it that makes me feel like this. Is it the design of titans or just the pure rawness of it
>>
>>6970880
>Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enmachou
I can only fing chapter 4 online. I know maybe it just isn't translated yet, but I can't find the untranslated chaps either. Link please?
>>
>>6972408
Raws are all here, but watermarked. You might be able to find unwatermarked versions elsewhere.
http://www.bezaldfamily.net/?board=3204.0
>>
>>6972408
they are all on zippyshare, google for them. I think last /a/ thread someone uploaded all of them in 2 parts
>>
>>6970880
>>6970881
I'd love to see LuckyB draw her.
>>
File: rem_tildaBreakfest.jpg (133KB, 1313x608px) Image search: [Google]
rem_tildaBreakfest.jpg
133KB, 1313x608px
>>6967400
>>
File: tc3.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tc3.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
Sad Panda extension stopped working for me :( I can get in to my e-hentai account but not exhentai. Any ideas?
>>
>>6972671
Delete cookies and everything. Relog into e-hentai. Access exhentai. In that order.
>>
>>6972684

Shit man, do I have to do that every time?
>>
>>6969698
Your friends know you draw vore?
>>
>>6972769
Inb4 autism about anons friends knowing that they are into vore
>>
File: 1454186425159.jpg (162KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454186425159.jpg
162KB, 800x600px
>>6968926
>>6968930
>>6968934
>>6968939
>>6968942
>>6968946
>>6968947
>>6968948
>>6968950
>>6968952
>>6968956
>>6968959
>>6968962
>>6968964
>>6968967
>>6968972
>>6968975
>>6968988
Observer, is that you?
Come back to us! We'll be good! We swear!
>>
Hey anons, question for anybody listening. Suppose I were an artist with a vore fetish who wanted to make vore art but remain anonymous. What's the best/safest place to share art for the most exposure? Like, places where this specific community of fetishists might gather?
>>
>>6972693
No only 1st time, that thong stayed logged for for already almost a year
>>
>>6972863
if you don't want be associated with a user name, here, else eka (autism alert) is the site designed for this fetish. There is also people posting stuff on deviantart (...) pixiv, twitter, tumblr. You could also make a gallery at sadpanda and update it twice a month
>>
>>6972871
Oh I mean, I wouldn't mind people knowing a username. Like, I don't know any vore fans who don't know about Karbo and Saftkeur, it would be cool to be even half as popular as they are. I just wouldn't want people knowing who I am for realsies, at least not at first. I've considered exercising my kinks in art more openly for a while, but I can't decide whether or not I want to take the plunge and make blatantly-fetishy vore art for fellow vore fans to see.
>>
>>6972871
>http://www.bezaldfamily.net/?board=3204.0
Depending on where you go on Eka, your experience may vary. The comment sections on posts tend to be decent, though the forum posts tend to be a bit iffy.
>>
>>6972877
Come to Eka. Avoid the forums and do most of your talking in the comment sections of either your work or someone else's. I'm a frequent visitor and an infrequent content creator there. The forums tend to be a catch-all for pointless topics about vore people would like to see, but aren't willing to put the effort in to create.
>>
>>6972693
As long as you don't log out of e-hentai, and then try to access exhentai, you're good. Otherwise, you'll have to delete cookies again and do the process all over.
>>
>>6972863
Deviant Art works
>>
File: Control03-Cov-Oliver-a8742.jpg (386KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Control03-Cov-Oliver-a8742.jpg
386KB, 900x1350px
I bought this comic for the cover lmao
>>
what the fuck ever happened to maelstrom32
>>
File: 336720-7330-preview.jpg (187KB, 900x1391px) Image search: [Google]
336720-7330-preview.jpg
187KB, 900x1391px
>>
File: nn_B_35226520_2.jpg (291KB, 1064x1205px) Image search: [Google]
nn_B_35226520_2.jpg
291KB, 1064x1205px
>>
File: MementoMori-303672-giveupalready.jpg (583KB, 1230x1213px) Image search: [Google]
MementoMori-303672-giveupalready.jpg
583KB, 1230x1213px
>>
File: 1364843916665.jpg (453KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1364843916665.jpg
453KB, 1000x700px
>>6974520
I've never seen the uncolored version.
>>
Is anyone else into scat/disposal vore or do even the kinkiest of the website find that shit fucked up?

I might be able to dig up some vore/scat stories if anyone's interested (unless I fall asleep first)
>>
>>6974524
hey
that's pretty good
>>
>>6974547
I'm at the point where it actually lessens my enjoyment of content if there is no reference/display of post-vore disposal, assuming the prey is being fatally digested.
>>
>>6974547
Some are, but not all of us. Regardless, feel free to share, I'm sure the scat/disposal fans around here will appreciate it.
>>
>>6971808
>>6972238

Yeah the giants we fap to are qt's not terrifying monsters that resemble humans.

I mean although I would want to see something where the titans are giant qts instead...
friends being picked off one by one but mc is struggling to go out and fight because he's into vore...
>>
>>6974572
I have a power fetish, so I got a few power boners at SnK, but not a single vore boner.

The soundtrack sets a glorious tone.
>>
I remember a story that I think was on ekas but have been unable find it. It was about a girl tricking her friend into eating her shrunken siblings by putting them in food. She noticed them but ate them anyways thinking they got there themselves and wanted eaten.
>>
>>6974547
that's an instant boner killer for me.
>>
>>6974512
That's the story of my life, I wonder if they do it on purpose. It's like they a small segment of the population is hopelessly bewitched by those sensitive scenarios and will buy it for just the cover.
>>
>>6974582
I gotcha, this took me a while to find as well.
http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5956
>>
File: Cpj8Dj_VMAAm3x7.jpg:orig.jpg (264KB, 1191x1684px) Image search: [Google]
Cpj8Dj_VMAAm3x7.jpg:orig.jpg
264KB, 1191x1684px
>>
File: 16014470995541525484.jpg (308KB, 927x1500px) Image search: [Google]
16014470995541525484.jpg
308KB, 927x1500px
>>
>>6974547
I'm not into graphic detail on the scat itself, but as a point of finality and one last pleasure for the pred to enjoy, then fuck yes it's diamond-tier stuff, at least for me.
>>
>>6974828
Thanks a ton.
>>
>>6975182
I wish Karbo would take some anatomy lessons.
>>
>>6974903
pokemon go vore fet content? Any more?
>>
>>6971794

Hey I totally missed this post. I understand where you are coming from. What happened? I'm glad to know you are ok. Even if you just post stuff here that would be so so cool, it would be on the down low. no autism
>>
>>6971696
But at least she's best girl.
>>
>>6975564

Instead of complaining, you could start drawing anatomically correct stomachs.
>>
>hate and fear women
>want to be eaten by them

Why?
>>
>>6976459
Your brain is full of fuck
>>
>>6976459
To be honest women are so terrible it turns me on a little. They are awful people and I can see them eating me solely for their own pleasure.
>>
>>6976459
For me it's More like I adore them so much I want to be food for them... And in turn being eaten by her is her way of adoring me.
>>
Anyone here have any experience dating girls into vore?

Also, does anyone know what places/fandoms/social clicks girls with weird kinks like vore/domination fetishes tend to gather to?

What are some signs (if any) that a girl tends to be into said kinks?
>>
File: 150228b.jpg (100KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
150228b.jpg
100KB, 800x600px
>>6966780
>lolis nomming entire armies
i really hope this exists somewhere
>>
File: RJ170444_img_smp3.jpg (1019KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RJ170444_img_smp3.jpg
1019KB, 724x1024px
Anyone seen more of that Vore End series? Looks like they commissioned different artists for each part.
>>
Evening gents. So, I've been wondering lately where the fuck macrophilia comes from. I've never been into the vore aspect of it; but the idea of either shrinking before a sexy woman or her growing in front of me makes me harder than diamonds. I wanna know why.

Any thoughts? theories?
>>
>>6976423
this is the dumbest reply you possibly could have made
>>
>>6968337
Thanks anon. If only it were male prey goddamn
>>
>>6977019
What I want to know is why do I want to be devoured whole by a qt giantess even knowing it's likely going to be a hellish experience? I wish there was VR technology so I can experience it first hand...
>>
>>6977097
>not being mentally ambiguous enough to fit into the shoes of both males and females
Kek my man
>>
File: 1463949187404.png (600KB, 888x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463949187404.png
600KB, 888x800px
>>6966535

Yo, anyone in this thread know if there's a name for being turned on by open mouths?

Like.. the whole Vore thing is not quite my cup of tea, but some of the vore pics depict someone 'about to get eaten', with a POV on the mouth, and that is FUCKING HOT.

Is there a name for such a fetish? Mouth-shots? Mouth-a-fillia or something?

Any info appreciated, have some content while you're at it! :)
>>
>>6977559
I believe it's called mawshots.
>>
fresh from Shyguy's page

>For my good friend Boogie.
>>
>>6977627
>>
File: Shyguy9-355869-boogieday003 copy.png (543KB, 1200x595px) Image search: [Google]
Shyguy9-355869-boogieday003 copy.png
543KB, 1200x595px
>>6977630
>>
>>6976931

source on that pic please?
>>
>>6977555
Just read them on Hitomi
>>
>>6977559
oral fixation, mouth fetish something like this
>>
>>6977725
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/963422/c4632b6b41/
for proper source read description
>>
Anyone watch Sausage Party? Any vore scenes besides that one in the trailer?
>>
>>6978311
I'm glad I'm not the only one wandering this. It's nice when vore makes its way into something well-animated!
>>
>>6978311

Not really, other shit gets eaten but there's nothing else like the baby carrot scene.

I wanna fuck that taco though.
>>
>>6977765
Problem with that is there are only the images. I want the full package. Sounds, dialouge, all of it.
>>
File: 11.jpg (864KB, 3165x1200px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
864KB, 3165x1200px
>>
>>6979894
What exactly was the 'vore day' thing? I saw a bunch of stuff on Pixiv about it so I'm guessing that date had some sort of double meaning in Japanese?
>>
08/08
〇のみ = only circles
丸呑み = swallow whole

and by coincidence english ate/ate
>>
>>6980022
forgot to say both of them are read the same way
>>
>>6980022
Thanks anon
>>
>>6980022
that's pretty lame lol. But as long as it incites artists to give us more vore pictures I won't complain lol
>>
hey, it's supernova the writer. i'm pretty out of practice in terms of writing right now so if anyone is interested in RPing a giantess vore scenario (so long as you're not selfish) just drop me an email at [email protected]. everything will stay private and chill. any more messages in this thread are not me.
>>
File: 1467113942248.png (800KB, 878x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1467113942248.png
800KB, 878x1242px
>>
File: dinner.jpg (400KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
400KB, 880x660px
>>6977555
You're in luck
Dinner: https://mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
Lunch: https://mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
Breakfast: https://dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
http://exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
http://exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
http://exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
>>
>>6980648
>Dinner
>Translation never
>>
File: _016.jpg (116KB, 916x1295px) Image search: [Google]
_016.jpg
116KB, 916x1295px
>>6976931
Anyone?

:(
>>
>>6980648
Thanks anon!
>>
>>6980648
are you voreanon?
>>
http://www.heroviral.com/force-bird-down-dog/?utm_source=AML&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=partnership
which one of you was this
>>
>>6980797
Vore is about power. BDSM is about power.

Most of the femdoms I meet at the very least understand the appeal, a few try to mix it into play which is usually pretty cringy but w/e banana sticker for trying.

Normal femdom>GTS>vore is usually a pretty good progression to learn tolerances for power fetishes, or if they are smart enough to understand that you're not a cannibal.
>>
If we're still somewhat on the topic, vore for me is much more about comfort than it is about being dominated or whatever. It's hard to explain. I've always enjoyed the thought of being in a giant woman's mouth or being swallowed in sort of a... protective sort of way? Gentle giantess, being gently eaten, being warm and cozy in a soft, wet mouth... Maybe I'm the only one who thinks of it that way. I can still be turned on by more "threatening" sort of vore, but that's not my default fantasy.
>>
>>6968330
the comic went from good to diamond tier with this page
>>
>>6980797
Sorry anon, my only experiences have been with getting girls who aren't into it to indulge me. Current gf only does it for me which kinda sucks.

>tfw no giant gf
>>
>>6981016
I definitely understand that side of it and it was my primary vore fantasy when I was young, starting when I was 4 or 5 years old.

As time went on though I began to appreciate the fatal and degrading kinds of vore. I was exposed to it so much more that I became accepting of the concept of casual death in the fetish, and I saw how it made some scenarios sexier. Gentle vore is still special to me, though, even if there's much less really good content for it.

Anyway, you might like this story I've been writing (if it doesn't give you diabetes first): http://pastebin.com/btDMeYSQ
>>
File: 1469751315529.jpg (1MB, 2792x3920px) Image search: [Google]
1469751315529.jpg
1MB, 2792x3920px
There is literally nothing special about the image but it makes me hard as a rock
>>
>>6981820
Y'know, I realize that it largely doesn't matter because muh dik, but that disconnect of what the exterior/interior display has and the incorrect location of where the stomach is implied to be really stands out.
>>
>>6977360
>mentally ambiguous
wat
>>
File: 1467596282565.jpg (2MB, 1953x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1467596282565.jpg
2MB, 1953x3200px
>>6981016

You know who else enjoys vore in that 'comforting & safe' way?

The All-Seeing Faggot.
>>
>>6982253
True, but nothing he commissions has any sort of emotional weight because he's literally cramming himself into other people's characters with no context. Non-fatal vore is great when it's done right.
>>
>>6980015

Try not to cringe

08/08 = ate/ate
>>
>>6982278
see
>>6980022
>>
>>6980826
Yes
Though I spend the majority of my time in /mggg/
>>
>>6980779
I loved this series...I cant believe Dargoth won't finish the last part... Says all his time is consumed with that shiity Monster girl RPG... Fuck you Dargoth..
>>
>>6982308
Don't hate on Dargoth.
He's trying his hardest to keep his promises starting with translating paradox which has more lines in it than all 3 parts of MGQ combined.
Give him a break.
>>
>>6977725
>>6976931
>>6977967
>their squeaks can be heard from the outside
Holy shit that made me diamonds
>>
>>6982308
that is a nice game tho
>>6980022
I may have fucked up the kanji cause I've never saw it written, but that's still the source
>>
File: 1469125506007.jpg (177KB, 1382x1000px)
1469125506007.jpg
177KB, 1382x1000px
>>
File: 1467541019522.jpg (3MB, 4961x7016px) Image search: [Google]
1467541019522.jpg
3MB, 4961x7016px
>>
File: _58493464_04.png (276KB, 960x1280px)
_58493464_04.png
276KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: _58493464_05.png (371KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
_58493464_05.png
371KB, 960x1280px
>>6984501
>>
File: _58493464_06.png (220KB, 960x1280px)
_58493464_06.png
220KB, 960x1280px
>>6984504
>>
File: _58493464_07.png (333KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
_58493464_07.png
333KB, 960x1280px
>>6984505
>>
>>6984501
>>6984504
>>6984505
>>6984506
This set is of a giant guy. I guess you can't see it in these few pics though.
>>
>>6984501
>>6984504
>>6984505
>>6984506
What happened to her/his nose?
>>
>>6980797
This was years ago, but

>Tell my girlfriend I'm into vore
>"You don't think about me like that do you?"

Actually, I didn't. After I broke up with her, though...
>>
>>6976931
My gf is pretty vanilla but she knows about my kinks (vore, bellies, mild stuffing) and finds it hot to fullfill my fantasies.

Sometimes when I'm eating her out, she moans something like "I'm so happy I didn't eat this one... If you make me cum, you might not end up in here" while patting her belly.
>>
File: anal_vore11.1.jpg (850KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
anal_vore11.1.jpg
850KB, 1240x1754px
>>6985306
>Draw a girl
>B-b--but if i say its boy, that makes it hotter!
how pointless and dumb...
>>
>>6985977
haha everyone get a load of this autist

he doesnt like traps

what a fag
>>
>>6985977
there are other panels where he has a very visible penis.
>>
>>6971808
>being surprised about a fetish
I'm guessing you've never heard of floor tiles guy?
>>
>>6986072
Shhhh you, Y--You're just closet straight ! You don't want imitations, You know you want the real thing!
>>
>>6985977
Some people like traps man. Different strokes for different folks.
>>6986093
This.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (187KB, 715x923px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
187KB, 715x923px
>>6986093

Is the Penis at least feminine?
>>
>>6986252
Yup.
>>
>>6986252
>>6986291
don't fool your self there is no such thing
>>
>>6966780
>>6976943
>tfw she will never round up a faction of a tiny medieval military into a bowl
>grabs a pinch of em and sprinkles them into a cup of pudding
>soldiers are unable to escape the thick, viscous substance threatening to swallow them whole while the girl readies her spoon to be plunged into the cup shortly after
>soldiers fly into a panic as they are picked up onto a spoonful of her pudding
>utterly helpless as they're moved closer and closer to her open mouth, the humid, warm winds of her breath buffeting them
>once the pudding fully passes into her mouth, it closes shut, trapping the compromised soldiers in complete darkness
>the rest of the soldiers in the bowl and in her pudding cup can do nothing but look in horror as the girl slowly slides the spoon out of her closed mouth, smirking down at the two groups of people the entire time
>>
>>6986470
>the soldiers trapped in the darkness of her mouth can feel their-self being moved around as the dollop of pudding was mostly plopped onto her tongue
>almost immediately thereafter, they're mashed into the sides and roof of her mouth as she begins to taste them, spreading out the pudding as it thins and expands from the pressure being exerted on it
>the saliva coating her mouth easily floods down onto the soldiers from all directions, covering them in a mix of the two substances as the little girl's tongue has her way with them
>no longer stuck more than waist deep in what was once an overly thick substance, they try to move around in the pitch black cavern in an attempt to escape, quickly finding out how fruitless it is as the slippery environment caused by the combination of the saliva, pudding and her overactive tongue make moving on their own nigh impossible
>having enough with the first spoonful, she promptly swallows, sending the vast majority of the soldiers plummeting down her throat, unintentionally leaving some stragglers stuck in various places inside her mouth
>most of the stragglers while out of immediate danger from her tongue continue to try and escape but aren't able to do too much more than end up tickling the insides of her sensitive mouth, letting her know exactly where they are as her slithering tongue quickly compromises the ones that aren't in hard to reach spots
>after swallowing the first spoonful, the girl makes an exaggerated "Mmm!" before commenting on how tasty they were, reading her hand for the next spoonful
>>
>>6986470
>>6986482
thanks a lot anon, seeing a response to that old post was an excellent surprise ~
but i might say, half of the fun of having a tiny army is seeing how horribly they fail in trying to repel a girl from nomming them!
>>
>>6986215
>different strokes
>strokes

I c wat u did there
>>
>>
>>6986678
Yeah, they have to shoot/stab her and shes just smirking and eating one by one or crushing them with her butt just for shit and giggles...
>>
>>6986678
I just dont visit this thread that often compared to the other size thread because vore isn't something that I'm heavily into; actually kind of forgot this one existed.
>>
File: 1451582675581.png (532KB, 499x558px) Image search: [Google]
1451582675581.png
532KB, 499x558px
>>
>>6982253
Come on man that's crossing the line and you know it.
No one deserves to be associated with the All Commissioning faglord
>>
>>6981016
Yeah I love that shit too but a gentle giantess unwillingly/accidentally swallowing her tiny friend/bf and trying to get him out with no success makes my dick adamantium and my heart melt.
Some crueler vore is also nice it depends on execution.
>>
>>6988722
I love that too. Or they fall asleep right after swallowing them and don't realize what they've done until hours later and they're long since digested them.
>>
>>6976931
I imagine that girls who are into it as press have massive ( hue ) issues and are overall cunts so I don't bother.

>>6977019
It wildly varies really, some of the people here are more of the hardcore femdom type ( murderfriends ) and some just want at giantess gf to take care of them, cuddle and offer mouth play fun times to them ( gentlefriends ).
Now for the precise reason why no one has any idea since its pretty much agreed upon that we had these fantasies since birth far before puberty or any Freud tier traumatic events ( in case someone pulls the armchair mommy issues card )
>>
File: 1470173086140.png (1MB, 739x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1470173086140.png
1MB, 739x1153px
>>6985560
>"You don't think about me like that do you?"
What did she mean by this?
Also what did you tell her? I must know so I can avoid spaghetti

>>6985648
You're lucky dawg though i wonder how would someone would roleplay gts vore anyways.
>>
>>6988739
6985648 here.

You're wondering how someone without vore fetish could roleplay vore/gts stuff?

Well idk, when my gf first heard about my fetish, she wanted to know what particular things i like.

She ended up buying gummy bears and swallowing them whole naked in front of me, making me listen the digestion when she was finished.
>>
>>6985648
I'd just feel really silly if a gf was doing that
>>
File: 58493464_EN_x2_p00.png (672KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
58493464_EN_x2_p00.png
672KB, 1920x2560px
>>6984501
It's translated.

>>6988753
>>
>>6988899
I feel the same way. It's always "YOU LIKE THAT LITTLE MAN" tier when someone adds it to sex.
>>
File: 1470173741816.png (1MB, 761x1174px)
1470173741816.png
1MB, 761x1174px
>>6988865 #
I was wondering how anyone would RP it since last time I checked shrink rays weren't invented yet. you get me?
I liked the thing you did with your gf and the gummy bears it sounds top comfy

>>6988899 #
Yeah I would go red with embarrassment too

>>6988964 #
I never got this "little man" thing, why is it that every shitty 3dp video has it? Is it like a meme hive mind?
>>
File: Crisis_opens_up_by_Karbo.jpg (135KB, 849x700px) Image search: [Google]
Crisis_opens_up_by_Karbo.jpg
135KB, 849x700px
Does anyone know if a higher resolution of this exists? I know Karbo has done a ton of high res mawshots but Crisis is still my favorite predator of his. I have a weakness for bubbly blondes.
>>
File: 87698685.jpg (2MB, 2687x1244px) Image search: [Google]
87698685.jpg
2MB, 2687x1244px
Anyone know where I can buy eating ghost?
>>
>>6989385
don't remember ochiko saying it's online, maybe once translated
>>
>>6989314
>>
>>6989637
thanks
>>
>>6968582
Did you know that's actually Anna's origin comic? The reason Crisis's stomach is shown as empty in the last few panels is actually because the gods had mercy on Anna and teleported her out of Crisis's stomach before she got digested, and turned her into a giant naga. That's why Anna is reluctant to eat people: she used to be one.

Don't piss her off too much, though. She will sometimes let her pred nature come out when she's angry enough.
>>
>>6989690
I remember it different, she was actually digested, but one of felaria guardians had the ability to fuck with causality and was near, by accident she came back as a naga
>>
>>6980022
Wow, I completely missed the fact that Karbo released that piece on my birthday. So I was born on Vore Day, huh... I'm not sure how to feel about that.

As for this image, I'm not sure if I like the image itself, or the title more. "Your Princess is in Another Dragon" is just too fucking clever.
>>
>>6989691
Ah, that could be it, too. It's been a while since I read the detailed account of her origin.

Here's the image that got me into both vore and bondage. Shax is a fucking legend; I'm so glad he's back in the art game these days.
>>
>>6989695
>>6989698

not giantess delete this
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/tiriinsyanohito/status/767382038676594688/video/1
>>
>>6989993
>that heartbeat

holy shit muh dick
>>
>>6989886
Former is giantess but could be seen as furshit, latter is definitely not giantess
>>
>>6989886
Ah shoot, you're right. My bad, folks.

Unfortunately, I'm getting a "You cannot delete a post this old" error when I try to remove them.
>>
>>6976931
Try fetish websites. There are lots of ladies on eka's portal, but most of them don't like thirst.

So don't be a thirsty fuck and don't be creepy about it.

I know of a girl that pretty much refuses to date guys into vore (even though she really likes it) because her one experience dating somebody else into it, it seemed like the fellow was basically just using her for their shared fetish and not actually interested in dating her.
>>
Been really enamored with the idea of vore in an office setting lately. I really like the idea of a vore universe where females can shrink and eat males at will and this scenario's been running in my mind a lot.

>conference meeting
>boss lady is a mature woman, buxom, business uniform, smart glasses and a hip hugging pencil skirt
>male coworker (or you) do something that she doesn't like
>"You're fired Anon, but don't feel too bad."
>you begin getting smaller
>her disappointed frown becomes a mischievous smile
>"I've got a new job all lined up for you."
>her finger traces a little circle on her belly
>"It's just a temp job, but it's also the last one you'll ever need."
>the rest of the men and women in the room watch as she plucks you from your pile of clothes and swallows you whole, she not giving any response to your protests
>sighs in delight and straightens her glasses as your digestive journey to the boss lady's ass begins
>she paces the room as she starts talking business to her employees again, those sweet hips swaying in that pencil skirt

Fuck fuck fuck. Sorry to spew my word vomit but this has been stuck in my head awhile now and I need an outlet.
>>
File: 1459880433313.jpg (68KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459880433313.jpg
68KB, 352x500px
Does anyone have the higher res of this picture?
also
>tfw that last chapter
i fucking love this manga (?) too bad it never gets updated

>>6990534
breddy gud :DDD
>>
>>6990675
Which chapter are you referring to?
>>
>>6990747
Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka? Attack no. 023
Tip: Its thread related
>>
>>6990534
>those sweet hips swaying in that pencil skirt

...and that's where I blew my load
>>
>>6989385
>ghost
as I thought, it isn't on sale yet, will be sold with the english version
>>
File: CqdW-00UIAAjSK8.jpg (116KB, 800x1073px) Image search: [Google]
CqdW-00UIAAjSK8.jpg
116KB, 800x1073px
>>
File: file.png (193KB, 452x375px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
193KB, 452x375px
need a source on this, I tried reverse search and another anon just said "Sweet guy" when I asked for source. Still couldnt find anything.
>>
The artist is "bak hyeong jun" and the image is from the Sweet Guy manga.
>>
>>6992503
Ching Ching yum bong
>>
>>6992194
>freaking out and wanting to escape
>not fapping while crying filled with shame and despair but still being incredibly turned on
>>
>>6992371
Only i can found this is from korea
>>
>>6992371
>>6992661
It's a cropped image from a Korean comic called "Sweet Guy"

Chapter 43, Page 14:
http://www.mymanga.me/manga/Sweet_Guy/43/14

Story is about a nerdy guy who inadvertently makes people super horny whenever they touch his skin.
>>
>>6992858
Wow dude thanks
>>
File: 1392085100072.jpg (312KB, 1600x864px) Image search: [Google]
1392085100072.jpg
312KB, 1600x864px
>>
File: 011.jpg (819KB, 1920x3041px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
819KB, 1920x3041px
I've been looking for two videos. I was wondering if anyone might know where they might be found.

Into the Mouth of Missa
Shuana Ryanne in Ants

I'd be willing to trade for these videos too if I have the videos you're looking for
>>
>>6994878
https://mega.nz/#F!zMdHkJwC!ClnwVTxoy6WV0Jjoua1Hvg

'Into the mouth of Missa' is in this archive somewhere, probably one of the first 5 videos.

It's her best giantess vore video IMO, mostly because of the unaware fart.
>>
>>6994878
>>6994906
Sorry, I was incorrect, the Missa video you're looking for is specifically video number 10 in that archive. Numbers 8, 9 and 11 are also Missa giantess vore vids.
>>
>>6995097
yeah I just went through them. I was about to let you know and anyone else who may have been interested.

It's a great vid man, I appreciate it!
>>
>>6994878

source on that pic?
>>
File: 1469125581005.jpg (217KB, 600x2275px) Image search: [Google]
1469125581005.jpg
217KB, 600x2275px
>>6968582
>>6989690
>>6989691
According to this it was magical bullshit
>>
Does anyone have the .apk files for demon angel sakura 1?
>>
>>6995637
do you think Karbo smokes
>>
>>6995647
No get out you Android shill
>>
Why does most of this stuff never portray either party as being aroused?
>>
>>6995820
Seeing the prey terrified is a lot more believable, especially if its a fatal scenario.

Predators are shown to be aroused (or at least REALLY enjoying the eating) more often, but its still less common because most people don't get super aroused just from eating.
>>
>>6995804
He's French.
>>
>>6989690
That she used to be a normal person makes it all the hotter when she actually DOES eat somebody

It'd be especially hot if she ran into somebody she knew from her former life and ate them
>>
>>6995119
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/684218/4762d73b06/

Enjoy!
>>
>>6993013
Man Korean manga is....something else.
>>
>>6994906
>It's her best giantess vore video IMO, mostly because of the unaware fart.

That was pretty hot. As a major butt-fetishist which naturally crosses over into this, even for 3dpd that made me diamonds. Is there anything else like this at all?
>>
>>6997041
Unfortunately no, that video really is a diamond in the rough as far as content like that goes in 3dpd videos.
>>
>>6970921
So far nothing. How much longer must we suffer?
>>
Post vore
>>
>>6997635
Now they are 5 people who accepted, you have to waiting the shipping, since it's a physical book
>>
File: _.jpg (178KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
178KB, 640x480px
>>6997981
I got you, senpai
>>
>>6990534
I got a twist for you anon...pardon my drunk writefagging

boss brings you and another into her office for a private promotion meeting
you and another office mate are up for promotion
you both are given a chance to make your case as to why you deserve the promotion.
in the end your criteria and argument win the day
she turns to the other employee
"sorry hun, you didn't make the cut"
he/she begins to shrink a bit
"at least now there is one thing you can do"
boss begins rubbing her stomach and tits
coworker stops shrinking at around 1 foot tall
boss scoops him/her up and swallows her whole right in front of you
audible belly noises as boss rubs her now swollen belly in delight
"come here anon, I like to fuck on a full stomach"
proceed to fuck like animals as former coworker digests
>>
File: Itsuune-357267-Stomswim.jpg (347KB, 2700x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Itsuune-357267-Stomswim.jpg
347KB, 2700x2400px
>>
File: Itsuune-357268-stomach pool.jpg (548KB, 2700x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Itsuune-357268-stomach pool.jpg
548KB, 2700x2400px
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>6999455
Go make one now.
>>
File: 1472357234132.jpg (124KB, 531x787px) Image search: [Google]
1472357234132.jpg
124KB, 531x787px
>>
>>6999524
wrong thread bruh
>>
>>6999920
borderline related to this thread
>>
>>6999920
giantess cock vore is still giantess vore bruh
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.