[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 430
Thread images: 66

File: 1451421017232.jpg (107KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451421017232.jpg
107KB, 850x1200px
Procrastinating the next thread edition

previous: >>6954771

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.

Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Check the archives before posting requests
http://archive.loveisover.me/

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>IRC:
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=#/d/evs

>/d/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

Keep autism to a minimum. It's okay for other people to have opinions different from yours.
>>
>>6958409
Thanks.

Yeah, I've been working on it for the past year, besides a break I took from Dec-Feb. I've just kept it pretty low key and haven't been working 100 hour weeks like I often did when I was making the engine/tools.

Hopefully I find another good dedicated writer or two and things can start progressing well. I might have more time to write again too after I get some of these fixes done, but mine isn't great.
>>
File: sappho.png (2KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
sappho.png
2KB, 65x218px
Free Cities 0.7.11 up at freecitiesblog dot blogspot dot com. Buy indentured servants, under contracts ranging from fairly protective all the way down to no protections at all. Make indentured servants fall in love with you so thoroughly they ask to be enslaved, like you enough that they offer you a discounted renewal, or be so mentally damaged that you're expected to continue their indentures as a charity matter. Send slaves into comfortable retirement because they've had the required number of pregnancies, taken the required number of dicks, given the required amount of milk, or taken the required number of lives. Equip slaves with collars that display any of the above. Send slaves into comfortable retirement because they deserve it and you feel like it, and send their lovers into retirement with them. Let your personal assistant rest slaves at her discretion, because she's probably been desperately wanting to for a while now. Watch your quality bodyguard train your Head Girl and Concubine to defend themselves, forming a deadly triumvirate of kung fu sex slaves.

Just hotfixed to 0.7.11.1: fix is save compatible, and switching is recommended since the fix should prevent slaves from being trapped in an inescapable netherworld. No, not the Industrial Dairy or the Arcade.

>>6958494
>Hopefully I find another good dedicated writer or two and things can start progressing well.
I'd be happy to contribute a scene or two if there's anything remotely relevant to my interests you need.

>>6958449
>Industrial dairy doesn't seem to be giving any money for milk either.
Was it the first week you threw a bunch of slaves in there? If they weren't lactating, the machinery spent the week jamming slow release drug capsules into their tits.

>>6958469
Lovely tits, and an expression more complex than idiotically cheerful, desperately horny, or abjectly terrified. Nice.
>>
>>6958511
>Watch your quality bodyguard train your Head Girl and Concubine to defend themselves, forming a deadly triumvirate of kung fu sex slaves.

FUCK

YES
>>
>>6958511
>kung fu sex slaves
Please tell me Asians get a bonus to combat/bodyguard ability, that'd be amazing
>>
File: 1469923093808.gif (1MB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1469923093808.gif
1MB, 500x495px
>>6958511
FC Dev, you and I have almost exactly the same tastes. Why aren't we best friends?

Would you be open to having anons contribute to the encyclopedia? I feel like it is always just a few versions behind.

Also, what is FC Dev's ideal slave? The world needs answers.
>>
It would be cool to add an event for maxed out relationship stat slaves where you have [spoiler]consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation while holding hands.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6958551
Get out, we don't take too kindly to your type around here.
>>
File: dual purpose.png (2KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
dual purpose.png
2KB, 65x218px
>>6958538
I have many questions. Are those her nipples? If they aren't her nipples, where were they before she started growing? Why weren't they visible through her tight top? Are they magic pasties that grow to match the underlying breasts like her incredible converting necklace/cowbell thing? If so, how small do they get if she takes them off? On the other hand, if they are her nipples, what kind of horrible head-nippled mutant is she? Presumably she gives milk; if they are her nipples, how? Do the nipple-heads spit the milk? Shoot it out of their nostrils?

>Would you be open to having anons contribute to the encyclopedia? I feel like it is always just a few versions behind.
It's behind partly by design. Mechanics often change a lot over their first few updates. However, there are also big holes and I'd be very happy to have you contribute. I'd also be willing to include longer-form entries if they're quality.

>Also, what is FC Dev's ideal slave? The world needs answers.
No such single slave exists. I enjoy minmaxing and transformation, so I suppose you could say my ideal slaves are the slaves best suited to their roles. Of course, I have an advantage here, since I have a good memory and I wrote the code myself, meaning I can usually minmax perfectly without checking the code. So my perfect Head Girl is a dominant futaMILF, my perfect Attendant is a soft, submissive girl with counseling experience, etc. This sounds like it isn't a fetish, but I do, in fact, find the idea of molding slaves into what I need quite appealing. My Master Suite is usually full of transformation self-indulgence: slaves with huge differences between what they were and what they are.

>>6958551
>consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation while holding hands
>>6958573
>Get out, we don't take too kindly to your type around here.
I think we're up to 10+ saccharine-sweet events by now. Though one can never have too many.
>>
>>6958511
Hey FC, we've been wondering last thread about your stance on female master having vaginal (and male getting buttfucked) with slaves.
Are you:
> Completely against it.
> Just don't feel like writing it because it's not your thing, but are open to people write it for you.
> On the to-do-list.
> Other stance.
>>
>>6958511
Did you see >>6950648 ? It looks like some of the bugs from there are still in the game.
>>
>>6958595
FCdev please add more events to bodyguard and the attendant. Your headgirl gets to watch "fireworks" together with you and spend a night partying or raping a slave together, yet the poor bodyguard only has a 1 hour break to fuck and the attendant has nothing at all.
Show some love to your management trinity would you?
>>
File: dickgirl_ouroboros.png (2KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
dickgirl_ouroboros.png
2KB, 65x218px
>>6958597
>Hey FC, we've been wondering last thread about your stance on female master having vaginal (and male getting buttfucked) with slaves.
As I've said before, it's mostly this:
>Just don't feel like writing it because it's not your thing, but are open to people write it for you.
However, for me to include it in the base game, it would have to be very well written and carefully handled in lore terms. The PC would probably need to remain dominant throughout, for any good solution I can think of. And it would have to either be future society specific to some degree, or very clear that the PC is doing this in private with devoted slaves that can be trusted to keep it secret, or a huge rep hit if and when it got out.

>>6958599
>Did you see >>6950648 → ? It looks like some of the bugs from there are still in the game.
No, no I did not. I devoutly wish anons would make this kind of contribution by email, or at minimum on the blog. Shitposting is nice and all, but stuff like this gets lost in it sometimes.

>>6958611
>Show some love to your management trinity would you?
Well, they should be eligible for most vanilla events, too. I'm trying to write new generic events to be as broad as possible in terms of the slaves that qualify for them, to offer more variety in the events any individual slave can see, and to cut down on that damn placeholder event.
>>
File: 1469896072634-1.jpg (626KB, 3535x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1469896072634-1.jpg
626KB, 3535x1575px
>>6958595
I guess I should watch the whole gif before posting it.

>long form entries

I very much like the ones which are written as if excerpted from an actual encyclopedia or chronicle, rather than just a functional rundown. Unfortunately these are also few and far between. I guess I'll start working alphabetically.
>>
>>6958619
Cool, that's what I've needed to know. It just upset me when I've made a female master for the first time, cultivating proper ripped stallions only to not have a option to ride them properly.
I mean, she's already getting rep hit and I wouldn't mind if the vaginal event could result in negative rep chance.
>>
>>6958619
Okay. What is this picture? I have spent the better part of an hour trying to work it out.
>>
>>6958619
I've just realized recently that literally all the slave girls have female birth names.
I don't mind them being assigned a female name when they get turned into slaves, but wouldn't it be neat to see their original male name? Perhaps let them be more resistant from the get-go because of the female name, just like when you change name of a slave manually?
Keep up the good work man, best of wishes.
>>
>>6958628
Looks like POV of one of the dickgirls spitroasting another dickgirl.
>>
>>6958511
>Send slaves into comfortable retirement because they deserve it and you feel like it, and send their lovers into retirement with them.
I love it.
>>
Can anyone drop the link for the Tentacled Dev's blogspot?
>>
>>6958511
I STILL WISH THERE WAS A MORE DETAILED OPTION FOR A DEVOTED SLAVE YOU'VE MARRIED RETIRING INTO CITIZENSHIP, DIRTBAG
>>
>>6958511
>slaves who decide to get treatment in the Clinic will no longer be condemned to a quasi-existence from which there is no escape
sure hope this gets into the StrangeLog.
>>
>>6958889
>DIRTBAG!Anon marries his slaves
I always knew you were a degenerate. Nice to finally have proof.
>>
File: SaHa_Sister_Sister_04.png (1MB, 2544x3667px) Image search: [Google]
SaHa_Sister_Sister_04.png
1MB, 2544x3667px
>>6958624
How I went from Keymaster to Gatekeeper with one weird trick. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!
>>6958873
Is there even one? All I've ever seen of him was a few posts and none more appeared.
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-02+at+01.39.44).png (72KB, 969x610px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-02+at+01.39.44).png
72KB, 969x610px
>tfw your people want to Allahu Ackbar but you won't let them
>>
>>6958469
Why are nipple pasties the best?
>>
>>6958920
>i did this same thing except i didn't go full caliphate
I just wanted to make all of them wear hijabs. The text for a hijab is somehow extra lewd. "easy access"
>>
>>6958619
Are school and the classes job still blocked for slaves who are Educated even if those slaves don't have the skills that school/classes can teach?

Also, being more explicit about the fact that the Clinic upgrade can't filter chem buildup down to the point where they have a 0% chance to take damage from it would make it less confusing.
Does it keep filtering chems below the kickout limit if they have low enough health not be be kicked out? If so, that feels inconsistent and upsets my dick.

>dickgirl_ouroboros.png
BUT HOW ARE THEY CONNECTED THAT'S NOT A CIRCLE
>>
File: 1463760852558.jpg (331KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1463760852558.jpg
331KB, 842x1191px
>>6958619
>>6958595
>>6958511

the penis enhancers are still broken

They allow the testicles to grow, but nothing happens with the length, even when it specifically says

>"Her cock grows painfully, becoming both longer and girthier."
>>
>>6958969
>western shit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
My current plan is to keep the default resolution of 800x600 (with a fullscreen option).
Would /d/ prefer larger images that have been cropped, larger images that have been resized to fit, smaller images with borders, or smaller images that have been resized to fit?
>>
File: 29.jpg (162KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
162KB, 700x1200px
>>6958973

my bad anon, clicked on a random picture I had that was futa

Here is another.

Problem of >>6958969 still stands though
>>
This is just a question but does anyone have any games with superheros and villians? I can't find any.
>>
>>6958980
larger images that are resized dynamically to fit whatever size I stretch the window to
because there's no fucking excuse to lock window or image size when scaling algorithms are so good these days
>>
>>6958994
They already scale (with borders if you change the aspect ratio), but some people are pretty good at spotting that sort of thing.
>>
>>6958991
Have you checked stg on aco.
>>
>>6959014
Don't you think sexual stats are a bit too shallow
>>
>>6958980
I'd like option where you could buy a doctor mask to wear like the nip camgirls do.
>>
>>6959077
That stupid joke was the basis for the entire game. I can't change it now.

I might add sex-related subskills and specialization perks and such though.

>>6959080
Different clothing options will exist, as will cosplay shows and requests.
>>
>>6959082
It could be a nice in-between hidden face and shown face, you'd still have hidden face but would get a slightly more cash and maybe possibly risk identification, maybe?
I dunno, I just like those camgirls with surgical masks.
>>
>>6959084
personally I want a pantymask option
>>
>>6959087
For some odd reason people wearing pantsu on their faces really repulse me. I really dislike works where guy wears panties on his face. I can't explain my dislike for it. It's just fucking dirty and nasty.
>>
>>6958980
did you say what you were making this in?
>>
File: time well spent.png (599KB, 1014x781px) Image search: [Google]
time well spent.png
599KB, 1014x781px
>>6959084
>It could be a nice in-between hidden face and shown face, you'd still have hidden face but would get a slightly more cash and maybe possibly risk identification, maybe?
Probably how I'll handle it. I've figured out how the privacy system is going to work behind the scenes now, but I'll have to read some tutorials before I can start working on it.

Which is why I've been writing optional easter eggs for the last half-hour instead.

>>6959087
Not impossible.

>>6959088
Panties are hot in pure, platonic-ideal anime land. Just don't think about 3DPD panties.

Though I've always found men wearing them to be pretty off-putting in either case.

>>6959093
Ren'Py.
>>
>>6958595
>>6958511
>Equip slaves with collars that display any of the above
>Added alternative versions of the jewelry and steel collars with counters that display a slave's retirement status, if any.
I was expecting a counter, counting down how many dicks they had to service before they would get "Retired"
This makes it sound like you keep slaves after they've retired, its either worded wrong or something I don't understand is happening.

If we now have collars that display information about slaves, will we be getting options attached to it like
>Displays rotating statistics on how many of X activity slave has done
>Displays her prefered fettish to potential customers
>Mark slave for discount for the week, displays on collar [Rep boost if High Quality slave, boost to learning skills if low quality slave]

Just saying, these suggestions would be for Public view and eventually would effect individual performance and possibly mini events
[A Customer notes that Mika has had Anal Sex 999 times and offers extra to be her 1000s Anal customer] [His excitement attracts notice of several passers by and soon a small bid war starts to claim her 1000]

Bodyguards training others in combat is one more step towards my dream of a security detail.
Now that more girls will have combat training will that be considered in daily run downs?
A Customer started getting rough with Daisy and tried to hit her in the face, but thanks to Daisys combat training, she was able to fend him off an restrain him till security came.

That reminded me of something Anon was saying in last thread, how if he gets the event of a citizen raping someone he gelds them and turns them into fuck dolls
There's minievents attached to girls weekly run down of citizens harming your girls, is there or will there ever be options to set punishment rules for the citizens that do that?
So instead of "Forced to pay a fine" we can "Gets sentanced to a week in the stocks" or "Publicly Flogged"
Slaves are people too.
>>
>>6959096
>Ren'Py.
Why not Twine?
>>
File: domik.jpg (227KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
domik.jpg
227KB, 1280x720px
>>6959096
Are we going to get into a fight with a giant robotic house?
>>
>>6959099
Because I don't like ToastyDrive™.
>>
>>6959099
>visual novel
>in twine
good joke
>>
>>6959097
999 had vaginal sex with this woman, I sure would like to dip myself into her to be her 1000th, I sure want slave-ebola from super-loose gaping pussy.
>>
>>6959101
>>6959102
What's wrong with it? Isn't that the most simple to use text-based vidya "engine" right now?
>>
I just fucking realized ren'py is written in python
hold me guys
>>
>>6959104
Its Freecities Desu.
If this ain't your thing you could always have it in reverse, the more a girl gets used the less people want to use them.
>>
>>6959106
Are you really that retarded or just don't understand what Twine and RenPy are for?
>>
>>6959111
A bit of both.
>>
>>6958511
There seems to be something wrong with milking assignments. When selecting a suitable slave, she is correctly reported as "XYZ getting milked", but the weekly report states that she is working as a servant doing menial labour.
>>
>>6958595
Ask Matsu-sensei
>>
>>6958511
>triumvirate
>tri
>vir
Mate that word only works with men
>>
>>6959197
>implying you can't have a masculine vagina
>>
>>6958511
>Make indentured servants fall in love with you so thoroughly they ask to be enslaved, like you enough that they offer you a discounted renewal, or be so mentally damaged that you're expected to continue their indentures as a charity matter.

What happens if I quadamp and mute my indentured servant? Can that count as fucking her up enough that releasing her is basically pretty cruel?
>>
>>6959238
Well if you have read it further you'd know that there are limitations on how much you can fuck up a indentured servant. You can't even put them into glory holes / arcades / industrial milkers in some cases.
>>
>>6959241
Not the case with unrestricted indentures, as you should be aware of.
>>
I suffer from serious feature creep and want to make a text-game and just basically go crazy with it. I'm autistic enough to learn some coding, but not autistic enough to write an engine from scratch.

Any recommendations for a platform to work on? The concensus seems to be that twine is only for simple stuff.
>>
>>6959244
Well in that case I assume you'd be allowed to do that. It's a bit fucked up of you to mess up indentured person like that though, it's a tad scummy.
>>
>>6959250
I know it is. I'm saying that it should be added to the cases where you have to keep the slave after her contract expires, like with MBs.
>>
>>6959249
Twine, Ren'Py, and RPGmaker are the only popular, supported ez-porn makers I'm aware of.
>>
>>6959249
Well, the FC dev did FC in Twine if I'm not mistaken so that or Renpy should be your way to go.
>>
Can I force a mother and daughter to get married or something? It's been 40 weeks of being a sex slave to each other, relationship and speech are allowed and they're both max devotion and trust.
However they are emotionally bonded to me. Is that the reason why it's preventing them from getting into a relationship?
>>
>>6959377
>However they are emotionally bonded to me
All signs point to "duh."
>>
>>6959382
Any way to reverse it?
>>
>>6959383
IIRC if you abuse emotionally bonded sluts enough they'll hate you.
>>
>>6959383
Scream at FCdev until he fixes it.

Or abuse them for a while I guess.
>>
>>6958511
Oh shit we get Stat-Trak slaves now.
>>
>>6959386
>>6959387
>abuse my slave
>good they're not bonded to me anymore
>advance next week
>they still love me
Fuck this shit.
>>
Anyone got the new FMG Adventure Life Sim from MagnusMagneto?
>>
>>6959403

Sounds like you've mastered the art of Domestic Abuse, then
>>
>>6959394
What is this homosexuality?
>>
>>6959416
Now one of them is an emotional slut. What the fuck does that mean? Is this another thing I have to fix before I can force a mother and daughter to get married or can I ignore it?
>>
>>6959447
Hahaha seriously FCdev fix this
>>
Fuck this. I'm done. Week 70 and a mother and daughter still won't get married.
>>
What week do you guys start policies and have a steady cash flow going in FC? I never go into debt on the middle difficulty, but I'm never exceptionally wealthy enough that I can start having videos on everyone or all facilities/upgrades until very later in the game.
>>
>>6959503
I can reach week 90 with only one slave being my fuck toy. I could go longer but I got bored. Upkeep was 6k by the end I think.
No milking machines.
No arcades.
No brothels.
>>
what kind of slave do i make for quick dosh
>>
>>6959014
How about [C]ooch if you want to avoid that other one.
>>
>>6959447
it means she's a super nympho, and you need to fix it. You don't necessarily need to abuse them, just reduce their devotion. give them shittier clothes, lodgings, etc. and you won't need to fix it every week.
>>
>>6959520
I don't think I'll be using that one at the mo
>>
>>6959535
Well, you can try [C]unny then, but... yeah.
>>
>>6959525
I tried. One of them is still devoted and the other is worshipful. Didn't fix the emotional slut too.
>>
>>6959548
>One of them is still devoted and the other is worshipful.
try harder
>>
I just realised something. One of my overly specific uber-fetishes are ID tags on girls who are either naked or also wear bondage hoods.

This just isn't fair. Some people have simple fetishes, like bondage or dickgirls or something. What am I the only one whose fetishes are batshit off-topic?
>>
>>6959537
I vote for this one.
>>
>>6959551
Been 10 weeks, I even put both in confinement and still the same.
>>
>>6959553
I have a fetish for girls who are forced (ideally by law rather than some random psycho) to wear t-shirts or carry ID badges with pictures of their genitals.
>>
>>6959561
This is also great. We have reached the point where I fetishize ID tags as such. Send help.
>>
>>6959567
Help is coming. It will gently show its ID to you so you know who they are.
>>
File: 1467557924183.jpg (449KB, 800x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1467557924183.jpg
449KB, 800x1730px
Casual clothes in FC when?
>>
>>6959586
When you mod them in.
>>
>>6958980
Has this been released yet? Searching "Camwhore game" gives nothing relevant.
>>
>>6959594
I only started working on it two days ago. It's coming along nicely, but there's not much actual content yet.
>>
>>6959600
So, what's your official stance on >>6959537 ?
>>
>>6959659
I think I'll stick with Cunt for now. Sure, it sounds a little over the top for a video game attribute, but Cunny just sounds... wrong, somehow.

I probably won't change it within the foreseeable future, but I'll keep the suggestion in mind.
>>
>>6959672
Any estimate on a release?
>>
>>6959672
You could always have the stats name change over time.
Crotch
Cooch
Cunny
Coin Purse
Cunt
Cavern

You know, to reflec use.
>>
>>6959377
Emotional Bonded and Emotional Slut status need to be refined a bit more. I find it so difficult to make a slave an ES. In fact, I think I've made about 5 slaves ES since the mechanics introduction all those updates ago.

See if I've got this right. Worshipful and Nympho makes a slaved Bonded to you, but a less than Devoted slave and Nympho makes an Emotional Slut?
>>
>>6959689
I was under the impression it was like this
Any slave who takes your dick regularly becomes bonded, any slave who takes the whole cities dick becomes a slut.
As long as they don't have a wife maybe
>>
>>6959681
The game currently consists of character creation, a lot of setting menus, and a semi-elaborate easter egg.

I could release v0.0.1 right now if I wanted to, but /d/ doesn't like that sort of thing.
>>
>>6959699
>5%
Don't think that highly of us
>>6959688
Coke storage unit was still my fave.
>>
>>6959703
>Don't think that highly of us
Fuck you man, I'm designing the MMO minigame right now. That's much more important than actually working on the porn.
>>
>>6959699
Are you going to include a Beta Orbiter at some point?
I ask because quite a few "Gril Gamer" cam whores don't actually play the games they stream.
So have a "Beta Orbiter" menu for how many dedicated Betas you have and set them tasks to do, things like "Recording gameplay for you" and "Chat admin" and "Donation inciter"

Fully aware you're just starting, but its something to think about adding later on maybe.
>>
>>6959715
Betas are your main source of income if you stream on blitz.tv. I haven't written any orbiter management mechanics (yet), but orbiters will sometimes appear "in the fluff" when you're in danger of being doxxed.
>>
>>6959715
>>6959728
There's also a 'Pure' trait that everyone starts with that gives you bonuses to income from 'innocent' streams like blitz.tv because your fans see you as waifu material. Getting caught doing anything too explicit will remove the trait.
>>
>>6958511
>I'd be happy to contribute a scene or two if there's anything remotely relevant to my interests you need.
I need writers on the team doing consistent work. That's what gets things progressing a reasonable pace. A bunch of small contributions makes more of a hodge-podge and tends to lack the same depth.

There's the forums to submit stories, but then it's still a lot of work to integrate such a thing into the game in such a way that the story is delivered interestingly, there's a lot of variety, it's tied in with other content, there aren't continuity problems, and so on.

>>6958628
>>6958633
One woman on the bottom. One, from the top, sitting on her face. A dickgirl with a tiny dick from the bottom fucking her tits.

Though the dick looks attached to the bottom one, which is weird and throws me off.
>>
>>6959728
There's always the Alpha Betas though, the ones the girls choose to life up into "The Friendzone" to milk them for whatever it is they can provide.
From tapping one for a donation for better equipment to raising them to important positions, Beta Managment could be a key thing.
>>
>>6959765
See >>6958944
>>
>>6959014
>R
>not roleplay
disappointing
>>
>>6959765
I'm pretty sure >>6958633 got it right, actually.
>>
>>6959771
>Beta Managment could be a key thing.
...I already feel guilty enough about making Nerd Exploitation Simulator 2016 in the first place.

>>6959715
>I ask because quite a few "Gril Gamer" cam whores don't actually play the games they stream.
The 'game? what game?' option has been in since yesterday. Beat ya to it.

>>6959780
>disappointing
Covered by Oratory.
>>
File: i_heart_you.png (2KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
i_heart_you.png
2KB, 65x218px
>>6958511
Hotfixed again; current version is 0.7.11.2.
>>6959120
>There seems to be something wrong with milking assignments.
There was, and it should be fixed now. Slaves assigned to be milked were trying to be servants instead, which was useless (and presumably messy).

>>6958633
>Looks like POV of one of the dickgirls spitroasting another dickgirl.
This was the intent. I'm a better writer than I am a coder than I am an artist.

>>6958624
>I very much like the ones which are written as if excerpted from an actual encyclopedia or chronicle, rather than just a functional rundown. Unfortunately these are also few and far between. I guess I'll start working alphabetically.
I'm not looking to replace the functional rundowns: they're there to provide clear answers for players with mechanical questions. More flavorful entries should complement the Datalinks, not replace them.

>>6958630
>I don't mind them being assigned a female name when they get turned into slaves, but wouldn't it be neat to see their original male name?
I will add this if someone else does the grunt work of compiling the ~2000 names necessary in the proper format.

>>6958944
>Also, being more explicit about the fact that the Clinic upgrade can't filter chem buildup down to the point where they have a 0% chance to take damage from it
A medical scanner upgrade that gives more explicit information is planned.

>>6959197
>triumvirate
>Mate that word only works with men
Triumfeminate? Triumgynate?

>>6959689
>Emotional Bonded and Emotional Slut status need to be refined a bit more.
This is true. It's a tough thing to balance: I want to avoid having an obvious "love me forever/turn into a universal slut" switch, but the current setup is obviously too random and obscure. (The main thing that affects it is the slave's total sexual count; higher = better chance of Emotional Slut.)
>>
>>6959804
When FC dev shows up with a hotfix and responses but doesn't respond to you : c

I posted this
>>6959097
Am I reaching too much? Is any of what I suggested possible?
I do like the idea of Collars that show specific info for possible customers to check before use.
>>
>>6959803
I don't suppose it would be an option to actually get gud at the game and be pretty at the same time?
>>
>>6959837
That would be too unrealistic. Shit has to be believable at least.
>>
>>6959837
Both vidya skill and attractiveness/Oratory contribute to income and Fame gain, but screen space is limited. Your choice of focus increases the relevant multiplier.
>>
>>6959804
Triad is gender neutral I believe.
>>
>>6959844
Neat, I watch gaming livestreams for good gameplay and funny comments, if the person playing is bad at the game and annoying, I'll generally troll and leave. Just hot isn't enough.
>>
>>6959853
The only Girl Gamer streams I've ever enjoyed were done without a webcam.
Anyone using a Webcam as a core part of their Vidya stream is not worth the time to watch most of the time.
>>
>>6959859
>Anyone using a Webcam as a core part of their Vidya stream is not worth the time to watch most of the time.
It really depends on what you're trying to get out of watching the stream.
>>
>>6959873
Vidya.
If I wanted to watch a camwhore I'd go to a camwhore site.
>>
>>6959884
A jerk it to some of the no doubt many gigs or porn you collected, I don't mind a face cam, people playing games tend to make some of the funniest faces when something unexpected happens, or the game bugs out.
>>
>>6959884
If you want Vidya you might as well play the game yourself instead.
>>
>>6959903
If I had infinite money and time, maybe.
Some of the best Vidya streams I've ever watched were for games I would never buy.

>>6959892
People who make funny faces into a camera are doing it for pewdiepie points.
If you need the face cam to be entertaining, you're not entertaining.
>>
>>6958511
FC Dev why is it impossible to gen a southern european with light eyes when they have about a 30% light eye percentage IRL
>>
So, parasite dev, you said you wanted to keep your shit free, and yet here we are. Money getting thin?
>>
File: time to pvp some noob fags.png (646KB, 981x765px) Image search: [Google]
time to pvp some noob fags.png
646KB, 981x765px
You gullible saps thought you were getting porn, didn't you?
>>
>>6959557

Alright, let me break it down for you:

FC slaves can only have one "sexual relationship" at a time. If you prohibit a slave from forming a relationship with another slave (via rules), the slave can become "emotional"(ly bonded or slut).

In the "bonded" case, the slave sees the owner as her relationship partner. Since the "bonded" state is gained when a slave has high TRUST, using the "abuse her" option on the slave's page to significantly drop trust will cause the slave to "start looking elsewhere for emotional support" in the next weekly report.

In the "slut" case, the slave uses casual sex from jobs like whoring/serving the populace as her emotional support. Assign a "slut" to be a personal fucktoy, and the weekly report will indicate she's unhappy not getting ALL the sex EVER. Like with the "bonded" version, you need to break the slave out of this state before she can latch onto someone else.

Now, assuming two slaves are both available for a sexual relationship, the best way to ensure they latch on to each other is to assign them to be each other's sex slave. Not only will they be sharing a job ("sex slave"), but they'll also get extra chances to develop a relationship, up from "friends" to "BFF" to "FWB" to "lovers".

Once they are lovers, the slaves may trigger a "marry us" event.

The other option is to get E Bonded slaves, apply Paternalism, and marry both slaves to the owner. Unfortunately, because FC is not set up to handle polygamous marriages (yet?), each slave will be married to the owner individually, rather than married to each other AND the owner at the same time.
>>
re Free Cities, is it better to focus on reputation or prosperity?

I'm starting as surprising young, idle welath, extra funds.
>>
>>6959804
>Latest hotfix is 0.7.11.1
That's like the third time in a month you forgot to update that. Shape up or you're fired.
>>
>>6959980
He said a long time ago that he would switch to patreon releases for chapter 6+.

At least the changelogs are nice to read while waiting for the delayed releases.
>>
>>6959107
>I just fucking realized ren'py is written in python
You have the I.Q. of a pebble.
>>
>>6958973
not even bothered about western, but shadman makes all characters look the same and it's boring as shit. I can't fap to it
>>
>>6959803
This game has me hype if it becomes fappable. Also beta management would be awesome. being able to give private shows to viewers I like would be awesome it could come with inherent risk of leaks or people recording and staining my image etc.
>>
>>6959803
I like the idea of being able to slut it up in a camwhore game and would personally prefer less of the r9k/red pill shit, though obviously to an extent it definitely fits the theme.
>>
>>6960162
>red pill shit
Like what?
>>
>>6960006
You really don't want to neglect either for too long, but at first your priority is to get on your feet financially.
>>
>>6960006
Focus on getting a positive income first. Once that's taken care of switch to a balanced approach with a slight emphasis on rep as it helps your arcology grow.
>>
Got bored.

Made thing.
>>
>>6959852
>>6959804
Troika or тpoйкa
>>
>>6959916
FC Dev seems to subscribe to the /pol/ belief that only northern europeans are white.
>>
>>6960299
>anywhere but vikingville
>white
>>
>>6960316
>snowniggers
>white
>>
>>6960299
What is common knowledge.
>>
>>6960319
>white
>white
>>
What does the starting minimum slave value actually do based on what type of city you take?

Does it forever cause that High/Medium/Low price to be baseline no matter what or is that just starting?
>>
File: multi fnyu012 milk.jpg (64KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
multi fnyu012 milk.jpg
64KB, 500x700px
>>6955693

Izildia dev, you broke your blog's name. In Blogspot's reading list, the blog's name is "<center></center>".

(Now that I'm on my usual computer, obligatory reminder to post relevant /d/ images with your /d/iscussions so mods don't wipe us off the board.)
>>
>>6960299
Wait people actually believe otherwise?
>>
http://pastebin.com/t8uW9ngf

can someone explain how do these changes manually?
>>
>>6960350
Install notepad++ and follow the directions at the top.

When it says open the .html file, open the game in notepad++ and at the top there is a macros menu where you just added some stuff. You will see it in the dropdown, click it and save.
>>
>>6959909
I mean the unguarded moments of genuine 'what the fuck', not 'lel im so random and funay'
>>
>>6959980
I'd like to get a real artist for the game. I've gone through 3 so far, who have all moved on because of lack of money. If you want to draw high quality pictures for free, I can send you the newest releases as they come out.

I've got plans, and those plans require money.
>>
>>6960587
You ever see that SCP Foundation game based on SCP 173?
Its very simple, If you see the monster you are probably dead.
A long time ago I was watching someone playing that game and they'd gone a while without any encounters and were doing ok
They walked into a room with spray thingies and REACTION happened.
Genuinly terrified reaction, 100% shitting of the self.
No Webcam
Seeing their face would have made it worse, because it would take away from the sound of the reaction, which kills the imagination of how they're reacting.
>>
>>6960168
But for the early events, the option that gives reputation is far more worthwhile in the long term than the option that gives money.
>>
>>6960609
It depends for me, I was watching someone play EU4, and the game bugged out and they got none of the land they Annexed, but all of the Aggressive Expansion and were coalitioned after, watching their face go from absolute uncomprehending to rage was funny as hell, as was the ragequit.
>>
>>6960531
The macro menu is just recording keypresses and whatnot, nothing about running a saved macro.

Also, the shortcuts.xml immediately reverts after closing notepad++

http://pastebin.com/3Jg2V36E
>>
So I played a bit of the order of light despite someone telling me it sucks. Gotta say so far it is pretty bad. I liked the last demonHunter because the game over scenes were actually written a bit for each ending. Order of light just leaves it to your imagination, which if I wanted I would've just used my imagination in the first place
>>
>>6960628
>this macro adds a single line of text
>@@color:gray;$slaves[$i].origin@@
Well, that was fun.
>>
>>6960234
nice!

Where can I download?
>>
I want to make a simple slave training game but with images, as a totally new person to programming in general, what do people suggest I use? I looked on the group, but would rather not have my account seen.
>>
>>6960717
Text based, 2d graphics, or 3d graphics?
>>
File: 1455601791793.png (26KB, 1161x80px) Image search: [Google]
1455601791793.png
26KB, 1161x80px
>>6959586
already
>>
File: 1460467971452.jpg (1MB, 2000x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1460467971452.jpg
1MB, 2000x1640px
>>6960717
You can post to the forum with a display name, which will mean that no one can see your email
>>
>>6960725
A mix of 2D and text. But text being more important than images.
>>
>>6960628
Did you actually save when you changed shortcuts.xml? Mine has no problems. Saving it as a macro lets you do this for every release much easier. Open -> click -> save -> play
>>
>>6960686
It only reads at the moment, and is about two days old, so not yet.
>>
File: notepad.jpg (58KB, 329x218px) Image search: [Google]
notepad.jpg
58KB, 329x218px
>>6960796
>>6960628
Meant to include this.
>>
>>6960717
ren'py
>>
>>6960733
>text being more important than images
Into the trash,
>>
File: 1456389767791.png (431KB, 709x900px) Image search: [Google]
1456389767791.png
431KB, 709x900px
Updated the forum, so it should look a bit nicer
>>
>>6960872
>those faces
>those poorly traced 3d models
>that flat colourwork
"no"
>>
>>6958469
So Corruption of Champions was finally finished this year. You can finish the final dungeon, face Lethice, and end the game however you want.

After years of playing it, getting to know the world and all the characters, really getting into it...I cried at the end. What a journey. Man, Fen put his all into that. It doesn't read like furry smut at all. It feels like he really wanted to give a satisfying end to the people who had been loyal to the game for years. Hands down best /d/ game.
>>
>>6960955
wew lad
>>
>>6960955
4/10
You almost had me for a second there, good atempt.
>>
File: 1427260686180.gif (146KB, 591x632px) Image search: [Google]
1427260686180.gif
146KB, 591x632px
>>6960955
I don't have a reaction image that adequately articulates my emotional response to this post so have this instead.
>>
>>6960957
I don't know why you think I'm kidding.
>>
>>6960959
Now that you've beaten the game, you can with authority, is CoC a furry game?
>>
>>6960967
Oh yeah 100%. It's furry fucking city. It caters completely to furries and only to furries. Still, even if you outgrow that shitshow of a fetish, the game sticks with you. You know what I mean?
>>
I think that coc, even if it has furry content (a lot of it) has also not furry smut, I jist skip the furries and go on full retribuzione mode.
Can't wait to replay it and smack Lethice's face all' over the floor :D
>>
>>6961015
bro loool
>>
The guy trying to get a mother and daughter to get married in FC here again.
Seriously, how the fuck do I remove a slave's Emotional Slut?
>>
>>6961078
Okay, I'm done. I'm starting over.

Anyone know if the daughter recruiter event triggers with non-devoted slaves? Or do they have to be devoted?
>>
>>6961102
just use the slave customisation to start with mother+daughter pair, jesus
>>
>>6960132
>being able to give private shows to viewers I like
Private shows are already planned. See pic.

>>6960162
>less of the r9k/red pill shit
The game is, by its very nature, about trying to convince people to give you their hard-earned money for a flash of tit, but I'm not going to emphasize the manipulation angle or turn it into social commentary.
The viewers aren't going to be played up as naive saps that you heartlessly manipulate. Even the meek ones are going to have at least a little bit of backbone. I'd feel guilty if they didn't.

>>6961078
>>6961102
I was too late? Fuck.
New macro up: Slaves will no longer get Bonded/EmoSlut. "Grope Boobs" removes existing relationships. Poorly tested. Use at your own peril.
http://pastebin.com/cSMfnxVe
>>
>>6961117
Will there be Saudi millionaires willing to throw thousands at you as long as you're prepared to fly to Saudi Arabia and get shit on by a camel for their pleasure?
>>
>>6961117
When are you gonna drop the first demo
>>
>>6961119
I'm going to have to go with "probably not", but actual whoring might be possible as a special event once you're famous. Offering sex would also be one way to pay off people who have partially or completely doxxed you and are threatening to release the information.

>>6961124
I was cleaning it up for the release of "v0.0.1: Alpha as fuck" before I decided to take a break and make the FC macro. It's not going to have any actual porn, though.
>>
>>6961126
By porn do you mean images or text content as well?
>>
>>6961135
I mean that the first demo won't have any porn of any kind. It's extremely basic, but people seem to want a demo.
>>
>>6961137
Oh well it's better than nothing, people can at least give feedback
>>
>>6961113
Yeah, that's what I did now, had to cheat more money because 10k wasn't enough.

>>6961117
Why grope boobs? Why not the abuse option? It seems more fitting.

Also they now hate each other. Fuck.
>>
>>6961155
Because I wanted it to be something minor that could be easily ignored, and that didn't already have a mechanical effect. Keep in mind that the grope option will now remove ALL relationships from that slave, including marriage.
>>
>>6961155
>Also they now hate each other. Fuck.
That's fine, just give them different jobs and set smart piercing to women, or dom+sub/sadist+maso
>>
>>6961158
Fair enough.
>including marriage
Yeah, you had the right idea.

>>6961164
They're now friends with benefits. Fucking finally. Took 30 weeks.
>>
File: fury road citadel.jpg (846KB, 1492x1079px) Image search: [Google]
fury road citadel.jpg
846KB, 1492x1079px
>Try out Free cities
>Make Immortan Joe
>Try to make the five wives
>not enough currency to start with five have to enable the cheat which gives far too much currency
>check my city upgrades
>there's no way to start with or create a rock fortress or shanty town
>check my policies
>there's no way to form an army of slavers to round up potential slaves or transport guzzoline to Bullet Town
I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't any opposing raider armies either. For now it has potential but is mediocre.
>>
CAM-WHORE v0.0.1 is now available. Should work on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
https://mega.nz/#!shNixaQa!jzHP_3X6bG3t9UeZ9NryVX-_qhZD78yIqgrnyZH9kN8

Repeat after me: "version ZERO point ZERO point ONE". The UI is unpolished, there are probably plenty of bugs, there's hardly any content, and there's no porn. Treat all the writing and images as placeholders.

You can do the following:
Create your character.
Use the mirror in the bathroom.
Sleep.
Buy software (which will put you in debt and trigger a game over in 7 days because there's no way to earn money).
Create your first username.
Stream a few seconds worth of MMO gameplay on blitz. The cam settings don't do anything yet.

Please report any bugs and crashes you encounter in this thread. Hopefully the People Who Do It For Free won't mind. I'll probably create a blog before the next demo.

The first person to find the easter egg will be rewarded with a condescending pat on the head, because it's so obvious that you probably can't even tell that it's supposed to be an easter egg.
>>
>>6961207
I never liked Ren'py but this looks promising.
>>
>>6960686
>>6960800
you know there already is one, right?
>>
>>6961204
>not enough currency to start with five have to enable the cheat which gives far too much currency

What cheat?
>>
>>6961219
Open it in a text editor.
CTRL + F $cash to 10000
Replace the 10000 to whatever starting cash you want.
>>
>>6961207
Damn it's like im playing an early access game
Intro is okay at least. Good luck anon
>>
FC Dev, why in the fucking fuck can I not put slaves who qualify for solitary confinement in the cellblock?
>>
So we have free cities, a slave management game.

Now were getting cam whore, a beta management game.
>>
>>6961214
Where at?
>>
>>6961244
>slave
>beta orbiter
There's a difference?
>>
>>6961207
This is a good start. Hopefully you don't lose interest in it halfway thru, like what happens to most projects..

>Tutorial is gud
>Gui is good enough
>Needs more porn-variety
>>
>>6961244
I've been conceptualizing a "Family Management game" for a while now, because my main fetish is impregnation.
There was a game I played on TFgames that is like, you play as a woman, you get pregnant and "Reincarnate" as your female kids when you die.
I'm thinking something like that, but bigger scale and maybe without the dying.
>>
So where do you make the management games, ren'py or twine?
I'll start some kind of text based breeding season on my own
>>
>>6961271
First you make a patreon,
More seriously though Free Cities is stretching twine to its limits as a simulator.
I think ren'py is more suitable.
>>
>>6961271
>>6961276
>First you make a patreon
This.
You make a patreon, post 3-4 porn images, if you don't have - steal them.
When you get to $500 - start posting "updates" for $5 patrons only. When you reach $5000 hire some one to make your game for 5% of patreon's profits.
>>
>>6961276
>I think ren'py is more suitable.
I don't. Ren'py plays like shit unless you are doing specifically visual novel type story with minimalistic gameplay.
>>
>>6961276
>>6961296
Well I'm not good enough to make my own thing and other engines are ugly so I have to pick one
>>6961283
Heh, and then get shwigged?
But for real I'm bad at lying and fucking people up so I'd need a manager for that
>>
>>6961296
Not nearly as bad as Twine gets with actual gameplay.
RenPy is also more suitable for it simply because it lets you straight up code in Python.
>>
>>6961303
I don't think I ever seen renpy with actual gameplay. Shit like slablands are just feeling so clunky it makes me wonder why they didn't choose flash in first place.
>>
>>6961312
Unteralterbach

And what games are there in Twine with gameplay? Especially something you couldn't do in RenPy? Would probably work somewhat better and be easier to realise in RenPy as well, if you can do it in Twine.
>>
anyone have a mega of newlife 0.3.24?
>>
>>6961335
never mind I'm retarded and forgot there's an archive
>>
>>6960341
Some people think jews are white.

Those people are wrong.
>>
>>6961326
Unteralterbach has a gameplay? We are talking of breeding season level of management btw.
>>
>>6961340
>breeding season level
Hueueue
>>
>>6961340
Unteralterbach has both a point and click section and the final fight against the demon. That's more gameplay than at the very least 90 % of all porn games.
And yes, I know what we are talking about. But since you can just code in Python you can definitely do it. Breeding Season was just made in flash, so it's not too horribly complicated.
>>
>>6961344
That's really nothing compared to storing and managing data for dozens of entities. The terrible part about renpy is backlog fucking things up from time to time and how annoying it is for stuff like managing inventory, unless you include custom scripts i guess. The only upside compared to shit like twine, is that it's way better at presenting artworks. Assuming you have it as major part of your game ofc.
>>
>>6961345
I can't draw, and if anything i'll either "borrow" art from other artists or just don't include any art
>>
>>6961214
I do, but it's shit. I had to mod it to support perks, it doesn't support pregnancies nor inventory editing, and it tries to be high-level.
>>
>>6961204
I definitely would like more options to be belligerent towards either other arcologies or old world cities, I know there's the event, but I'd like it to be something you can do at will every once in a while, with its risks and all that of course.
>>
>>6961239
I believe its because once they're terrified they obey orders regardless of how hateful they are, so they no longer "need" to be imprisoned.
>>
>>6961204

If you were paying attention, you'd know this will LITERALLY be FC dev's next game, for which FC is a prelude.

He had to stop himself from going post-apoc with FC because expanding the scope AND the content of the game at once contributes too much to dev burnout.
>>
>>6961385
But what I I want to place them there for fun?

What does FCDev have against fun?
>>
>>6961345
>storing data is now gameplay
That's not what you asked for, pal. You asked for gameplay, not just storing data for some entities.
And RenPy can do that just as well as Twine, if not better. It's simply declaring Python variables.
>>
How do you get the exact numbers by the descriptions (IE: "Worshipful [20]"), like I've seen in some screenshots? I've looked for this in settings, but have not found it.
>>
>>6961260
Why not go the way of "kids magically grow into sexual age" or just a timeskip so you can interact with your kids?
>>
>>6961451
Summary Options
Devotion is ABBREVIATED
>>
>>6961454
Thank you.
>>
>>6961453
>"kids magically grow into sexual age"
Not the dev, but that takes away some of the appeal for me. Adding magic to something that is supposed to be pure biology sort of makes the whole pregnancy fetish thing feel hollow.
>>
So has anyone given Cloud Meadow a try yet, or is everyone still angry about Breeding Season biting the dust.
>>
>>6961456
Then use the other option. A time skip.
Playing through 18 (assuming you're avoiding loli) years sound nighly impossible.
>>
>>6961457
I'll try it if it gets off the ground, but I'll feel guilty about supporting der juden.
>>
>>6961457
Played it for 5 mins
Its literally nothing
Setting is also pretty stupid
Already hate that yeti guy or whatever
Psycho bitch bar owner is 10/10, though
>>
>>6961466
wheres the link
>>
>>6961472

h t t p s ://openload dot co/f/Zy3iRCTOTv0/CM_Alpha_1.01.1.zip
>>
>>6961474
you sure?
doesn't work here
>>
File: kill.png (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kill.png
297KB, 1920x1080px
>>6961474
>>6961484
fml
>>
>>6961497
>0 new posts
butwhy?
>>
>>6961497
>POR
GAY
>>
File: images (21).jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>6961499
why what?

(checked)
>>
>>6961484
>>6961497
You guys sure you put it in right? I was able to get it no problem.
>>
>>6961509
maybe it's only down for my third world cunt then
>>
>>6961453
>>6961456
I was thinking like:
PC has immortal god powers but ages slower than normal.
At a point he needs to "Reincarnate" and he does that by [Censored] one of his children.
This'll be how the PC will TF and stat progress to start with.

A there will be different time skip buttons to end turns.
You'll be able to tell your children and waifus things to do and after time skips you'll be able to read about what they've done, kinda like Whoremaster.
Whoremaster is actually where I got this idea from, after I realized it let me use my children as whores too.
>>
>>6961260
There is a game in prototype stages that is similar to that. You're a god that will be transferred down a lineage when you choose to, but no age restrictions on that one.
>>6961204
>cheating
>not using wealth starting option twice then NG+ to justify it and get back your slaver talents
Casual.
>>
File: y.png (2KB, 98x72px) Image search: [Google]
y.png
2KB, 98x72px
>>6961505
Why distract you with a number when there are no new posts?
>>
>>6961513
>At a point he needs to "Reincarnate" and he does that by [Censored] one of his children.
Will he kill the kid and take her body, or will he just go poof and spawn a new one?

Idea sounds neat, by the way.
>>
>>6961516
4chanX default I think
>>
>>6961518
Actually I was thinking more absorbing them.
Depending on how they look, your looks will change slightly to match. You'll gain or lose stats depending on differences between them.

Kids you have will have stats rolled between your base stats and whatever the waifus stats were, with possible penalties for having kids with close family [Grand kids okish, your Kids very risky]

I'm probably going to have it in a fantasy setting so I can have more possible variations and the initial goal will be to set up a kingdom.
There will also be an adventures option to go on or send your kids on, because murdering things is hot.
>>
>>6961529
>Actually I was thinking more absorbing them.
>pregnancy fetish game
>where you murder your kids
Not saying there isn't a market for it (this is /d/ after all), but...
>>
>>6961532
My fetish is Impregnation, all the kids are for is helping me impregnate more things.
>>
>>6961532
>>6961534
to be fair its a valid complaint though, and I'm already going to be doing the adventure system so...
Ability to absorb captives or waifus or whatever.
Upside, able to use nearly any character to extend your life and stat up.
Downside, because they are not of your blood the absorption isn't as effective and may have random results.

You're going to be a monster no matter how you play this game, its just HOW MUCH of a monster you want to be.
Also, absorbing males will keep you male, absorbing nothing but females will make you female, which will slow down the game progression alot because you have to have kids yourself. I'll have to include some options for fertility, pregnancy speed and chance to have multiple children.
Maintaining a balance between M and F will eventually turn you into a Futa and you'll gain the chance to have Futa kids with anything you fuck.
>>
>>6961543
Maybe their souls or whatever survive the merge, which is why you get their skills if skills are a thing? You have their voices in the back of your head guiding you.

Or you just suppress their friendly banter and rip whatever knowledge you want from their souls if that's what you'd prefer. I'd just like if there was a way to merge with your kids without outright killing them.
>>
File: 1460729581518.jpg (303KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
1460729581518.jpg
303KB, 1280x1811px
>>6961529
Could variate it a bit, instead of penalties it adds more of a wildcard effect making controlled gains less feasible.
>>
>>6961207
My inner turboslut approves of this.

Next version when, camdev ?
>>
>>6961534
Why not extend that to incest, so you can impregnate/get impregnated your children/siblings/parents?
>>
>>6961391
If you want to confine them, then set their job to confine.
>>
>>6961386
>>If you were paying attention,
Not him, but I've been watching this and the last 4 threads, ever since I found the game a few weeks ago, and never seen mention of that, so how about you include some chill in that pill.
>>
>>6961207
Legitimate curiosity. Does that cound as a sub game or not?
>>
>>6961562
>>6961559
Because actual Incest resulting in children gets you retard babies, which are not useful.
Later into the game you might have successfully intergrated a breed like Goblins into your family which won't have so much of a penalty for incest, but to start with incesting will fuck your shit up.
And then you can super fuck your shit up by absorbing a retard and becoming retarded.
>>
>>6961509
>unable to resolve host address `openload.co'
Yes, sure.
Could you upload it outside of cancer, please.
>>
>>6961567
Not him, but you guys could easily have just read on the blog which you should anyways.
>>
>>6961454
>>6961451
Once you're familiar enough with the game, the dev settings on that page are quite nice.
>>
>>6961568
If your willpower is too low, you'll ruin your life for sweet moolah. Up to you if you rank that as subby.
>>
>>6961567
>>6961573

>FC dev made a "where the game is headed" post almost a year ago

Yeah, it's definitely time for me to start working on something.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (183KB, 1368x696px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
183KB, 1368x696px
>>6960334
Shit, it looks fine on my computer, I tough it was a nice trick, do you have screenshot?
>>
>>6961573
I do read the blog. It also hasn't been mentioned in the last 6 or so posts, so the point stands - not everyone has the same entry point, so there's no point getting pissy with people with less knowledge than you.
>>
>>6961585
>It also hasn't been mentioned in the last 6 or so posts
It's a permalink on the sidebar, anon. "Where this game world is leading".
>>
>>6961570
Assuming you do actually carry recessive genes for some disease, an incestuous relationship still has only a 25 % chance of having a retard baby. Exactly the same as any other couple already having a retard baby.
The real dangers of incest only manifest after several generations. 1 % of new genetic material introduced into a population is actually enough to keep it stable.
>>
>>6961584
Ahh I found it. Time to play with CSS again.
>>
File: Ayka.png (540KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ayka.png
540KB, 800x1000px
>>6961596
>>6960334
Fixed. Thanks for the feedback DrPill.
>>
>>6961561
>Next version when, camdev ?
Writing code and writing porn require different mindsets, so I've mainly spent the day been working on things like buff color coding, Beauty/Privacy modifier calculations, and weekly expense scaling.

The game remains boobless, but at least the MMO loops cleanly instead of kicking you back to your apartment with an end of content message. Hurray!

>>6961568
See >>6961578.
Keeping your clothes on during an explicit stream will result in your viewers making some harsh demands, but you'd need a pretty low Willpower to be ordered around by words on the internet. Money is a different matter, but being greedy and being submissive are two different things.

There is also a chance that people who figure out your real name will decide to blackmail you instead of releasing the information.
>>
>>6961497
>>6961512
>>6961572
Not the anon who posted the openload.co link, but I was able to download it from the link.
Here you go:
https://mega.nz/#!xgsEXS7R!ToUqGD6AOh4XyGNAVc5k5QfZXRYAS3W4sq2aVwByzq8
The game seams pretty broken though.
>>
>>6961641
thanks
>>
>>6961641
The first "Next" button doesn't seem to work, to progress you have to press "F" and then some fight starts you can't see and once you won, the "Next" button works, hence why I think it's broken.
>>
>>6961641
Breeding Season's fem mc was miles better than this one
>>
>>6961694
I agree
>>
File: chaos body.jpg (229KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
chaos body.jpg
229KB, 800x600px
Hey, does anyone have a guide to getting the different routes in Nyotai Kyouran 3?
Tried it out a while back and a lot of the stuff in there is so over the top its retarded. And it takes absolutely forever to get past the opening scene each time even if you skip all the text. But I just found 2 and when it comes to stuff I like it was pretty great so I want to give it another shot.
Last time the only neat route I managed to get had breast expansion and pretty massive ass expansion. Then your girl goes nuts and kills the doctor thinking she's some kind of sexual monster ready to kill the hero.
>>
File: 24.jpg (2MB, 1658x2400px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
2MB, 1658x2400px
>>6961570
>actual incest
Gee anon, excuse me for wanting not-terrible incest content in a /d/ game.
>>
hey I m one of the OP, I just wanted to announce that one of my relative died yesterday so I will be very busy for a while, I do not have access to a computer right now so I will not be able to modify the pastebin in the meantime.

Meme magic is real be very careful..
>>
>>6961794
I'll be sure not to post progress on my game until you get back
>>
>>6961801
Things should back to 'normal' next wednesday hopefully, right now I m literally crumbling under administration/ceremony/logistic and emotional management.
>>
>>6961777
also actual incest doesn't result in deformities until like > 3 gens
>>
>>6961821
It certainly can.
>>
>>6961826
Yeah, if your parents are also siblings.
>>
>>6961847
'Deformities' aren't caused by one specific genetic condition. Incest increases the odds of all sorts of bad shit happening, and some of those things cause deformities.
>>
>>6961863
I'd have to spend few hours to list things which also increase odds of bad shit happening. And many of those would pump those odds way higher than tiny bit of inbreeding.
>>
>>6961872
>I'd have to spend few hours to list things which also increase odds of bad shit happening.
Most (if not all) of them just as retarded as fucking your relatives.

"But... but freebasing thalidomide is worse!"
>>
>>6961214
>>6960800
>>6960686
Now with pregnancy information. Going to work on saving, now.
>>
>>6961794
My brother-in-law hung himseld yesterday. Are we related?
>>
>>6961529
So. Kirby?
>>
>>6961878
>Most (if not all) of them just as retarded as fucking your relatives.
Well, sure I guess, if you forget of the common infections like rubella, herpes or influenza virusю. And probably poor ecology with dubious nutrition and various toxins (including tobacco and alcohol) having potential chances to damage egg cells at any point in life... Having child with your relative REALLY asking for trouble.
>>
>>6961906
Nobody is going around saying it's a good idea to intentionally get influenza or eat shitty food or smoke while pregnant.

Those are all things we tell pregnant women to avoid.
>>
>>6961930
The fact is that these things have far greater effects on pregnancy than occasional inbreeding, yet people pay far less attention to that.
>>
>>6961945
People can't help getting influenza or, in some cases, being malnourished. You don't wake up one day and say "I think I'll get influenza on purpose today. That should be fun!".

Women who smoke or eat nothing but greasy fast food while pregnant get a lot of shit for it. As well they should.
>>
Incest babies statistically have the same chance of abnormalities as babies born to women over 40.

Which is to say, a 1-2% increase over the average.
>>
File: Rey_Carlos_II[1].jpg (58KB, 509x599px) Image search: [Google]
Rey_Carlos_II[1].jpg
58KB, 509x599px
>don't be silly guise there is no such thing as inbreeding
>>
>>6961996
Percent or percentage points? If it's percentage points, that means incest increases the risk of birth defects by 35-70%.

Also, I'm pretty sure the 1-2% number is for first-occurrence cousin incest. It would be higher for closer relatives.
>>
>>6961893
Ha.
Could you imagine how powerful Kirby would be if he retained some of the powers of everything he ate?
>>
>>6961996
>Incest babies statistically have the same chance of abnormalities as babies born to women over 40.
Initially incest babies have less risk than that, repeated incest generationally leads to SIGNIFICANTLY higher risk.
>>
the newest trap quest art is without a doubt the best, the other two might as well quit
>>
>>6961204
that's literally going to be FC devs next game, just like dr pill said
FC is making FC so he can get better at coding and then go full frontal, fuck her right in the pussy, blood for the blood god, into the next game which is post-apoc tribal nomad style play with slaves and sex.
>>
>>6961996
>>6962051
yeah first generation or two, nothing too bad, but further down the line it gets worse. Cousin on Cousin isnt bad at all, genetically speaking but after 3 or 4 generations of cousin on cousin, it gets to the point where the kids are gonna pop out with flippers
>>
>>6962139
>Cousin on Cousin isnt bad at all
It's still pretty bad.
>>
>>6961882
Where do you plan on hosting this tool?
>>
>>6961996
>>6962017
Turns out I was right. It was pp. First-occurrence cousin incest increases the risk of "a significant birth defect" by 35-100%. The risks for closer relatives would be even higher.
>>
>>6962017
As I recall, it was specifically for brother-sister incest. And percent.

>>6962016
Please note that the Egyptians did okay while regularly sibling fucking. The Europeans got fucked up because their genetics became a closed path without outside inputs, and even then it took several generations to be an issue.

>>6962172
If you just looked it up, then post source, but that still sounds like a nonissue. If 10 babies out of 10,000 would have abnormalities, 100% more would mean 20 out of 10,000 do, which isn't exactly a crisis. What is it 100% more than?
>>
>>6962143
Not really. First cousins only get a 1-2% increase in the likelihood of defects, similar to have children when 40+.

It's also legal in the vast majority of the world.
>>
>>6961207
>6'11"
>max weight is 176 lbs
who would fap to a skeleton?
>>
File: catgirl.jpg (794KB, 1920x2711px) Image search: [Google]
catgirl.jpg
794KB, 1920x2711px
>>6962172
You're a retard.
% increase means absolutely nothing when you're doing with minuscule numbers.

Go take a statistics class.
>>
>>6962247
>You may be a fatass when...
you think that's skeletal weight for that height? Son, please.
>>
>>6962182
>As I recall, it was specifically for brother-sister incest. And percent.
"a study by the National Society of Genetic Counselors says that having a child with your first cousin raises the risk of a significant birth defect from about 3-to-4 percent to about 4-to-7 percent."

>If you just looked it up, then post source
Link to the study is dead, unfortunately. Might have another source saved somewhere.
http://www.ingenta.com/isis/searching/ExpandTOC/ingenta?issue=infobike://klu/jogc/2002/00000011/00000002&index=2&WebLogicSession=PLL5m8l54wPFB5UZ50jg|-1426079639200025319/-1052814329/6/7051/7051/7052/7052/7051/-1

>>6962182
>>6962262
>If 10 babies out of 10,000 would have abnormalities, 100% more would mean 20 out of 10,000 do, which isn't exactly a crisis. What is it 100% more than?
>minuscule numbers
An increase of ~2 out of 100 is not a small number when the topic being discussed is children being given life-ruining illnesses and possibly dying.
How much money do you think you'd have to offer a parent to inject his child with a drug that the child would derive no benefit from, but that had a 2% chance to deform or kill her?
>>
>>6962281
A study means nothing in this context because it is not empirical or even scientific.
They would not test such things because it's unethical.
Your point is moot.

You know nothing about genetics or statistical significance, so why do you profess to be an expert?
>>
>>6962283
>Statistics don't count when they don't support my narrative
>If you don't set up a secret incest breeding farm under a mountain and observe it for 500 years then you can't say anything about the effects of incest on child deformity and death
Holy shit you're stupid. Were your parents brother and-

Oh.
>>
>>6962266
t. triggered skeletor
>>
In Free Cities,after you take over the opposing arcology that sent you the Daughters of Liberty, are there any special events left?
>>
>>6962182
Clearly none of you lot have enjoyed Crusader Kings 2
>>
>>6962408
why do 2hus have such stupid hats?
>>
File: 1461351496471.png (564KB, 853x983px) Image search: [Google]
1461351496471.png
564KB, 853x983px
>>6962408
Oh I have definitely 'enjoyed' CC2 if you know what I mean
>>
>>6962408
>>6962486
is ck2 closer to civ or eu? because I tried playing europa universalis and my head imploded from granularity.
>>
>>6962489
it's not as bad as eu but it sure as shit ain't as casual as civ
>>
File: 1449192651156.jpg (96KB, 457x750px) Image search: [Google]
1449192651156.jpg
96KB, 457x750px
>>6962489
It's like EU but more complicated and fun (IMO, others say the opposite).
CK2 was made by the same people who made EU, Hearts of Iron, and Victoria (Paradox int.), All of which actually link together in saves, and differ in periods (So you could play a game of CK2, and then upon reaching the end date, around 1453 or 1500, you can transfer the save to EU4 and continue from there).
CK2 is mostly political and diplomatic, so completely unlike Civ.

>>6962338
No continuation to story, FCDev is working on it.
>>
>>6962496
>>6962498
meh, I think I'll skip it. Juggling excessively minute variables is not something I find fun.
>>
File: 1468890628503.png (1MB, 1280x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1468890628503.png
1MB, 1280x1110px
>>6962504
Yeah, I love that kinda shit. Thats why my favourite rts is Distant Worlds Universe, but there are even more complex games out there. Have a look at Aurora, it is literally spreadsheet strategy the game. And by literally I mean that most of the screens are spreadsheets.
>>
>>6961207
I'm sure someone has probably asked before, but will you be adding trap content at all?
>>
>>6962515
Yes, later on you will be able to choose starting character. So you can play as cute trap.
>>
>>6962498
>No continuation to story, FCDev is working on it.
Sucks.

I practically had unlimited money at that point.
>>
>>6962515
It will be a Patreon donator feature only available on specific names, and all them will be furry with iron bolts.
>>
File: 1467648101504.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1467648101504.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
>>6962526
>iron bolts
>>
>>6962526
>>6962535

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolt
>>
File: galvanized-iron-bolts-250x250.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
galvanized-iron-bolts-250x250.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>6962539
I am aware of what they are, they don't make sense in the context
>>
>>6962544
I was noting the ambiguity in the statement of iron bolts, to support your initial confusion.
>>
>>6962547
oh, thanks I guess
>>
File: 1466823011104.png (332KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1466823011104.png
332KB, 744x1052px
>>6962548
yw dude :)
>>
>>6962548
iron doughnut holes
>>
>>6962552
steel washers would have actually made sense.
>>
>>6962549
>that pic
Too bad artist of that quality will never agree to make a trap game (for free)
>>
>>6962554
they do, it's just that they only work on visual novels that will never be translated.
>>
>>6962320
Respect your elders, He-Man
>>
>>6962504
That's why CK2 is so fun. Do you want to just fuck around and marry your sister? Feel free! Want to blob your way across Europe as a revived Roman Empire? You can do that as well. Pay as little or as much attention to the details as you want.
>>
>playing girl life
>suddenly prolapsed asshole picture shows up
I threw up.
>>
>>6962599
awww poor little baby can't take prolapses anuses!
>>
>>6962598
I have a need to play a game to the fullest potential I am capable of. This conflicts with my poor memory and slows games to crawl. This is also why I didn't enjoy fire emblem awakening as much as should have, the need to make perfect children on the first playthrough sucked all the fun out of it.
>>
>>6962486
Ck2 anon here, you impress me.
>>
File: 1469495207880.png (448KB, 800x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1469495207880.png
448KB, 800x1045px
>>6962610
I plan to leave a definite 'impression' upon you
>>
>>6962599
They may be gross, but if that's all it takes to make you throw up then you're on the wrong board.
>>
>>6962615
>implying you have to read every thread or click every imagine
I generally dislike futa and trap/sissy stuff, which is fucking everywhere here, and still get along fine, fambo.
>>
>>6962281
Either you just looked it up, and therefore have a link, or you're remembering. That link goes to the front page of fuckthisshitville.

That quote is bullshit since the large majority of defects are developmental, not genetic (which is why aging increases the rate a lot). Either incest creates a fucking huge rise in genetic defects that's not mentioned, or they're fudging to support societal prejudices, which happens frequently and blatantly with anything about incest, just like it used to with homosexuality.

Not sure what the tilde is supposed to mean. if you mean "about 2%" then you fail math, since 20 out of a hypothetical 10000 is 0.002%

>>6962283
That was pretty BS man. You can't just say "it's untestable, therefore I'm right!" until you found a religion.

Or a cult, where you indoctrinate cute women into letting you bang them, then bang their daughters with you.
>>
>>6962619
>dislike futa and trap/sissy
FAG!
>>
>>6962552
Steel beams can't melt iron donut bolt holes.
>>
>>6962621
I know, right?! I'm a fucking degenerate. What's worse is I don't really care for consensual hetero sex in the missionary position, either.

Hand holding is all right, though.
>>
>>6962614
That you have, erect a runestone in my name.
>>
>>6962620
The point is that it's conjecture and semantics.

Ethics prevents the scientific method from proving anything in this scope.

So everything amounts to just mindless bickering because no one party can provide actual empirical, reproducible proof.
>>
File: VMtdrgb.jpg (94KB, 482x641px) Image search: [Google]
VMtdrgb.jpg
94KB, 482x641px
>>6962628
Heretic.
>>
>>6962632
>cum as censoring
Why don't more artists do this? Or is this considered uncensored?
>>
>>6962633
Okay, you want to start that cult, I get it, but saying "we can't test it directly, so fuck it!" is silly. Known cases of incest babies, and records from societies (or eras) where cousins are bangable are still valid scientific resources. The results from societies with hangups may be skewed, since if the researchers find out about an incest baby it's usually because something went wrong legally or biologically, but it's still a data set, and the cousins data could be reasonably unbiased.

>>6962635
I can see it now
>foreplay starts
>guy strips, girl touches it, instant ejaculation
>dick now covered in jizz, hiding it from view for the rest of the action
>>
>>6962638
I meant more for pin-ups and pictures like that one, but that'd be pretty funny to see once or twice, too, anon.
>>
File: 1457608731699.jpg (155KB, 788x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1457608731699.jpg
155KB, 788x1393px
>>6962635
It isnt cum, its small fluidic veils into the ghostly white-zone. They have been infected with it's presence and are soon to die.
Whilst death is slow it seems to also be unusually pleasurable to it's victims, as you can see.
Other symptoms of this illness include strangely coloured eyes that will occasionally 'float' in front of victims hair, hair that sticks out at surprising and unsustainable angles, and see-through clothes.
>>
File: fspcrestbesttrans2.jpg (47KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
fspcrestbesttrans2.jpg
47KB, 300x305px
>>6962634
>blood angels
>>
>>6962635
Oda Non is the artist. Good stuff he does.
>>
>>6962648
>implying I don't know Based Oda.

He's great, I just wish he did more and longer stories.
>>
File: TbeD6Jw.png (463KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
TbeD6Jw.png
463KB, 610x610px
>>6962645
Lolno
>>
>>6962652
>blood magpies
>having a leg to stand on
>>
File: 14598991995000.jpg (96KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
14598991995000.jpg
96KB, 1000x750px
>no qt elf in FC
>FC dev is a blue and gold traitor
what is there to live for
>>
File: 7aOgQQR.jpg (22KB, 383x208px) Image search: [Google]
7aOgQQR.jpg
22KB, 383x208px
>>6962654
Let a man mind his porn
>>
File: 1409884199241.gif (623KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1409884199241.gif
623KB, 320x180px
>>6962655
>calling the ultrasmurfs traitors
All of my wat.
>>
File: ojLcjvk.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ojLcjvk.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
>>6962657
>FCDEV arcology right now
>>
I'm trying to pioneer new off topic ways to get into drawn out arguments about and you're standing in the way of progress
>>
>>6962662
>>6962656
>>
>>6962663
You can pioneer later, for now I bring comedy better than Dante's which was divine I hear
>>
>>6962662
Why does she have a horse's asshole?
>>
File: 254259.jpg (724KB, 1296x1512px) Image search: [Google]
254259.jpg
724KB, 1296x1512px
>>6962642
Or, we could take it out of context even more, and extend it to situations of having to censor girl's faces for privacy by giving them fresh facials and often for the duration of the time in public or television.
>>
File: ohmy.png (41KB, 1174x372px) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.png
41KB, 1174x372px
>>6959804
I just want to extend an honest thank you to you.

Fuck me, you're a genius.
This stuff is so hot, goddamn.

Please keep it up
>>
>>6962868
The fuck kind of name is sempronia?
>>
>>6962870
He might be doing Roman revialism.
>>
File: 1449707099094.jpg (40KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
1449707099094.jpg
40KB, 400x402px
>>6962870
>not reviving Rome
>>
>>6962874
>using silly names
>>
>>6962875
>not humiliating your slaves with silly names

4/10 not thorough enough
>>
>>6962868
Did you turn around a few weeks after this and rename her again? If not, shame on you.
>>
>>6962876
>humiliating your slaves
>not properly caring for them
They're like pets. I don't abuse pets.
>>
>>6962877
Named her hole and stuck her into the gloryhole arcade. She should have known, to be honest.

>>6962878
>implying humiliation and proper care are exclusive to each other
>implying these sluts don't get off on it
>>
>>6962881
Atta boy.
>>
>She is well known from slave pornography.
Anyone know the flavor text for a prestigious slave from being a Head Girl? I can't be assed to wait 60 weeks for it.

Also how do I get an extremely prestigious slave?
>>
>>6962882
Meh, I kinda fucked up not naming her cavum instead.

Nobody's perfect, I guess.

>>6962890
I've gotten my prestigious slaves through:

Making them my concubine
Broadcasting their pron a lot

Broadcasting their porn is very important to fame.
You might get an event prompting you to decide whether you want to spend cash on improving the fame of a girl working in your brothel and when you invest 10000 you get a good chance of making her very prestigious.
>>
>>6962890
Many citizens respect her long and able service as your Head Girl. It is fairly prestigious to own her.
I know one extremely prestigious slave is the rival arcology leader.
>>
Again, I think I'm going blind, where's the option for slaves retiring comfortably? All I see are the low citizen and arcade and milking options.
>>
>>6962620
>Or a cult, where you indoctrinate cute women into letting you bang them, then bang their daughters with you.
Game when? FC has a little bit of it which is amazing but I want my incest harem simulator goddammit.
>>
>>6962669
>not liking donut assholes
Degenerate
>>
>>6961886
Nope he died tuesday of systemic complications
>>
>>6962620
>Either you just looked it up, and therefore have a link, or you're remembering.
It was linked to from several articles (at least one of them pro-incest), all quoting it and saying the same thing.

>That quote is bullshit
What quote? The National Society of Genetic Counselors one?

>Either incest creates a fucking huge rise in genetic defects that's not mentioned
It increases it by ~2pp above the non-incest number, as I've mentioned.

>I'm being oppressed by anti-cousinfuckers!
>>>/tumblr/

>Not sure what the tilde is supposed to mean. if you mean "about 2%" then you fail math, since 20 out of a hypothetical 10000 is 0.002%
It means "about 2pp". I was quoting both you and the "minuscule numbers" guy as suggesting that it might be a small baseline value being multiplied, and then I provided the actual number.

In this context, going from 3% to 5% is not a small enough change that we can disregard it.

>>6962633
>semantics
What?
>>
>>6962467
Because they die without them.
>>
>>6962662
>I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS
>>
>>6963292
>>It was linked to from several articles (at least one of them pro-incest), all quoting it and saying the same thing.
Not one of which you're actually providing.

>>>That quote is bullshit
>What quote? The National Society of Genetic Counselors one?
Was there something else in quotation marks?

>>>Either incest creates a fucking huge rise in genetic defects that's not mentioned
>It increases it by ~2pp above the non-incest number, as I've mentioned.
Let me lay out the disparity for you. The 3% baseline is for ALL abnormalities, developmental and genetic, of which developmental abnormalities are the large majority. Either incest creates a fucking huge, several THOUSAND percent rise in genetic abnormalities, something significant enough to be reported separately from that lump percentage, OR it only raises the genetic side of abnormalities a couple percent, which since they're already tiny makes that a negligible impact. Which is it?

>I'm
>>>/assumptions/
>>
>>6963311
>Not one of which you're actually providing.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/frame_game/2002/04/the_love_that_dare_not_speak_its_surname.html
"Now a study by the National Society of Genetic Counselors says that having a child with your first cousin raises the risk of a significant birth defect from about 3-to-4 percent to about 4-to-7 percent."

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/04/us/few-risks-seen-to-the-children-of-1st-cousins.html
"In the general population, the risk that a child will be born with a serious problem like spina bifida or cystic fibrosis is 3 percent to 4 percent; to that background risk, first cousins must add another 1.7 to 2.8 percentage points, the report said."

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/08/opinion/L08COUS.html

I can't find the pro-incest site again, but I'll post it if I do.
>>
Man, when you want to have penalties in your game because incest fucks your shit up, and the whole thread explodes into a discussion on incest.

I just wanted to make a game where you could impregnate everything, calm your tits guys.
>>
>>6962662
> super tight pussy
That doesn't look tight even by a long stretch. Just because his cock is wider than my both legs combined doesn't make her gapping cavern super tight, fuck you Rampage get your shit straight.

I somewhat like his over-sexualized stylization, to be honest. Ass is hometown.
>>
>>6963404
He needs to work on differentiating horny and angry expressions.
>>
What the fuck is happening here
>>
>>6963409
just your typical twice-a-week shit show waiting for thread to die
>>
>>6963421
I wonder if whoever doesn't get the last word in before the thread 404s will have the willpower to avoid continuing the argument in the next one.
"But the other guy's last post was just so WRONG! I can't just leave it at that! I have to point out all the flaws in his stupid pro/anti-incest nonsense!"
>>
>>6963409
autism
>>
In case anyone missed it, Russian Girl Life updated recently.
I like updates, but its kinda annoying having to download the image pack again every time because they've changed things.

Also, I think I managed to break the Nerd Boyfriend questline in that by refusing him kissing me a few times and now he never tries anything anymore.
>>
>>6963449
they release an update packs for that, around 10mb
also whos doing the translations, they are so bad
is it machine trans?
>>
>>6963457
If you say so man, I installed that thing and the game still had missing pictures.
>>
>>6963460
Yeah there are a few missing one even with everything installed
>>
>>6963464
which is why you download the full image pack, cause that actually does have all those missing pictures.
Hence, "Its kinda annoying"
>>
>>6963467
No I'm saying even with every image pack installed, there are a few missing ones
>>
>>6963470
well installing the full image pack fixed the missing pictures I found.
It also replaced some standard images too, like your parents house entrance and your bedroom.
>>
Alrighty, I've been without a computer for 2 weeks and am ready to go fucking crazy.
What games have received updates/What games have come out in the last 14 days? Already grabbed the latest version of FC.
>>
>see girl life updated
>download new image pack
>the file is mainly empty folders

Ok. Is this just a bad upload or what?
>>
>>6963404
>Just because his cock is wider than my both legs combined doesn't make her gapping cavern super tight

It does make it tight-for-him. It's very clear that vaginal tightness is a relational property, not some sort of objective property instantiated in any given vagina so that one vagina could be tight simpliciter.

If there were no oversexed oligarchs vaginal tightness would be meaningless.
>>
>>6963572
If you actually read the page it says
>Complete image pack (requires update pack below too)
Which makes me think the update pack isn't for upgrading from 5.1 to 5.2 images, but for the fact that they're fucking useless and didn't put all the images into the 5.2 image pack.
The update image pack from 5.0 to 5.1 didn't work either.
>>
>>6963656
Ah right thanks. That added a lot of missing images.

So if I'm missing an image (eg for the post office) but that image isn't listed in the missing images file does that mean I've just fucked up the download?
>>
>>6963665
If you've downloaded the full pack and the update pack and there's a missing image it means the people who uploaded the image packs fucking suck at it.
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>6963834
>>6963834
>>6963834
>>
>>6962549
Damn thats a really cute elf boy.
>>
>>6963328
First, fuck the byzantine scientific paper system and its shitty databasing to even find papers, let alone read them.

Second, thanks for finally providing sources, after multiple request. There are still things that are unclear though, like where that percentage increase is supposed to be in the developmental/ genetic abnormality split. There are numerous other issues, like how they got that percentage, estimated the amount of first cousin babies being popped out, and that apparently a revision to the paper was being done in 2012 that I also could not find.

I have to stick with my original statement, that there are plenty of other things, like aging, that also affect the abnormality rate severely yet are totally okay culturally, or would be considered prejudicial to consider. As Slate noted, we're probably not going to ban babies between Jews to stop Tay-Sachs.

And the thrust of that point was, of course, that I want incest in my games because I think it's hot (which is probably made easier by not having a single female relation through 2nd cousin range than I find attractive), without the designer being persuaded by misleading information to include some kind of abnormality mechanic to punish it.
>>
>>6964589
>I have to stick with my original statement, that there are plenty of other things, like aging, that also affect the abnormality rate severely yet are totally okay culturally
Because people don't know about them.

>like aging
And smoking/doing drugs/having unprotected sex with strangers while pregnant?

>[age] would be considered prejudicial to consider.
By feminists and SJWs.

How dare you tell women that waiting til age 45 to have kids would be bad for the baby!? That's ageism or something!

>without the designer being persuaded by misleading information to include some kind of abnormality mechanic to punish it.
Except it wasn't misleading. Incest will fuck you up.
>>
>>6964589
>There are still things that are unclear though, like where that percentage increase is supposed to be in the developmental/ genetic abnormality split.
"At worst, said one of the study's authors, when cousins procreate, "'93 percent of the time, nothing is going to happen.'"
>>
>>6962281
>How much money do you think you'd have to offer a parent to inject his child with a drug that the child would derive no benefit from, but that had a 2% chance to deform or kill her?
That bothered me because money could be used to benefit the child.
Amended analogy:
"How many parents do you think would accept the following offer: 'If you let me inject your child with this drug that she would derive no benefit from, but that had a 2-3% chance to severely deform or kill her, I'll let you have sex with this person who you really want to have sex with.'"
Thread posts: 430
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.