[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex toys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

Alright /d/, I'm giving you a task:

invent a sex toy. It can be magic or expensive or impossible, it just has to be a sex toy.
>>
File: tumblr_mny54kzkBn1r08my4o1_500.jpg (66KB, 408x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mny54kzkBn1r08my4o1_500.jpg
66KB, 408x273px
>>6944348
THE FUCK NUGGER
D.I.Y UNISEX MODEL
GREAT FOR EATING AND FUCKING
>>
>>6944348
Me.
Then I wouldnt be so lonely.
>>
>>6944410
And what's the functionality?
>>
>>6944421
I don't care.
What ever you'd turn a NEET trap into.
>>
>>6944410
m
i
n
n
e
s
o
t
a
>>
>>6944466
C
A
L
I

Sorry :/
>>
>>6944348
motorcycle with an onahole, if you crash good luck surviving anyways, may as well make it feel good too
>>
>>6944550
hornymantravis?
>>
Strap on vagina.
>>
A robot gender customizable head that gives godly bjs. But it also connects up to your pc, and by psychic connection through your dick helps generate amazing art for hentai games.

A programmer can dream.
>>
tentacle pasties - they use bodily fluids as food and so squirm energetically trying to get them.
>>
File: 006.jpg (182KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
182KB, 708x1000px
>>
>>6945008
This. So much this.
>>
Imagine a penis, but, made out of plastic and easily washed.
>>
>>6946002
Disgusting.
>>
>>6944348
magic app that lets you transform your body into any body you have seen before.

you can mix and match body parts but you have to have seen a body with that shape (internet or irl) prior to transforming.
ex: tits and body of hitomi tanaka with the ass of alexis texas

you can change the weight/height as you like but the general shape of the body will stay the same.
ex: if you choose a pear shaped body and make it taller, its still going to be pear shaped. same with weight. add an extra 100 lbs and the body will still be pear shaped.
>>
File: Sanégué Sword.jpg (217KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sanégué Sword.jpg
217KB, 1280x1280px
>>6944348
Pic related but as a dildo. Call it, "the in-n-out dildo"
>>
>>6945008
What was that doujin called again?
>>
A buttplug that is a Bluetooth speaker to humiliate your anal slave.
>>
File: 001.jpg (170KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
170KB, 708x1000px
>>6946792
>>
A choker that vibrates and injects you with a tiny dose of Ecstasy when you turn it on, turning it up speeds up the vibration and ups the dosage
>>
A dakimakura body pillow with a vibrating piece similar to a hitachi wand head placed at the crotch.
>>
Speaking of sex toys, whats a good place to buy some new stuff?
>>
A set of tiny vibrators, with various optional attachments. As well as acting as vibes, they share pleasure with three settings.

1 - one-to-one link so couples having sex can get more out of it, by matching pacing etc... and guaranteeing simultaneous, multiple orgasms.

2 - linking anyone within range touching a vibe, ideal for threesomes and up.

3 - broadcast mode, where the pleasure of anyone touching one of the vibes is psychically projected to anyone in range. The neighbours will stop complaining about the sex noises.
>>
Vibrating feet so you can use it to give yourself footjobs.
>>
>>6944613
I need this
>>
A locking collar and chastity belt, able to be set for any amount of time before unlocking again.

The collar can administer punishments and rewards.

If the slave is good, they may be granted sexual release, under certain conditions.

If the slave is bad, for example, not immediately attaching the chastity belt when requested in the middle of a wanking session, the collar will be able to administer a series of shocks, increasing the longer it takes.

Inside the collar is an advanced AI, created by full human consciousness being replicated by artificial neural networks. Basically, the equivalent to 1,000,000 human minds, working in perfect harmony, is your puppet to command before you lock the collar on. As soon as you lock it on, those million minds will do what they can to follow your orders as closely as you specified.

It has another feature, it can directly stimulate the bones in your ear, so it has complete control over your sense of hearing. If you specify, you can have a million minds working on audio that's designed to manipulate you in whatever specified way. This may come in the form of commands, with threat of punishment and promise of reward, or it may come in the form of direct hypnosis, designed to the best of a hive mind of a million people's ability.

Of course it can have all sorts of sensors. It's perfectly capable of outsmarting the people around you too, so even if your own sensory organs are impaired, you can rely on the million minds to keep you safe. No matter what situation your in, the system is smart enough to know exactly what to do to get you to achieve the specified goals you gave it, no matter what.
>>
>>6949162
Forgot picture
>>
>>6944348
yo mama!
>>
A dildo with the urethra as an onahole.
>>
Two separate chains of thought.
For masturbation, a device that massages and gets you off while monitoring your brain/pulse/movements, and reduces stimulation just so you don't finish, until you tell it to.
For group play, a device that lets two people feel the same physical sensations. Doublesex.
>>
>>6944348
programmable collar

collar serves few purposes:
1) ability to prevent orgasm
2) increasing sensitivity

and the most important of them all

3) linking senses

just watch out - positive feedback loops of orgasms can be devastating.

this would allow partners to 'swap' their sensations.
or connect multiple people in orgy and let one poor fellow feel that.
with his/hers orgasm locked.

it would come equipped with a additional hidden mode - which would be used to prevent wearer from moving. only breathing wouldn't be interrupted.
>>
I'm into predicament bondage sorta stuff, so what about...

You know those harness things that can hold a dildo inside you? What if there was a transparent plastic version of that but it's fitted with a pedometer, several sensors and an engine. The idea is that once you have it on, the pedometer controls what speed the dildo vibrates and/or thrusts into you. If you stop moving for too long, or move too slowly, it kicks the whole thing into over drive. However, the pedometer function will turn off if you're sitting down. That being said, there are sensors that can detect if your legs are open or closed. If your legs are closed while sitting, it goes into overdrive again so you have to keep your legs open while sitting. As it is made out of clear plastic, anyone can get a glimpse of your holes getting pounded.

So basically you're forced to either jog around or sit down with your legs open while this thing slowly fucks you, unless you want it to suddenly go into overdrive and make you cum on the spot.
>>
>>6944348
At the base would be a little button to make the middle part (an help to make it in) goes out. The base also have 6 or 8 "tentacles" coming out of it, basically long and flexible, and going upward at natural. The helper is a dildo that you can put the tentacles in, and they keep on it as long as you don't close the helper.

First step, make the helper out, second step, jam all in, third step close the helper, congrat, you now are being fucked by up to 8 tentacle that are completely free to move in you (just not alive, so you're gonna have to move a little...). I don't know it if may be fun in a vagina, but just imagine taking that up your ass: 8 differents points of your inside being "tickled" at the same time, and that aren't necessarly coordinate (so more fun because less repetitive).

I'd call that the anemon dildo. Because... Well, I don't need to explain why...
>>
>>6944348
Is there a way to actually make homemade dildo?
>>
>>6950453
cucumber, carrot, ice, a bottle
i mean its just a stick
>>
A dildo with an onahole at its root, with both having varying sizes (connection between their ends optional). If impossible things are allowed, you could even make the onahole larger than the dildo. It's supposed to act as a size adapter - no more worries about being too small or loose for sex acts to be pleasurable or being too big or tight for sex acts to be possible! It could also enhance the experience with vibration and/or texture.
Alternatively, an onahole with a sounding rod fixed in its center. Why choose between pleasuring your penis from outside or inside when you can do both at once?
And the best part? These ideas can be combined.
>>
This thing as an onahole.

Also, related question. How hard is it to start making proper sex toys? I'm not talking about the DIY condom-in-a-sock type stuff, but actual fleshlight grade toys.
>>
File: toy.png (8KB, 477x422px) Image search: [Google]
toy.png
8KB, 477x422px
I really want a single toy that is both a dildo and an onahole. They need to be connected to get that real 'middle' feeling, so your thrusts forward take the dildo out of your ass and vice versa.

pic related.
>>
>>6952185
No, I mean real sex toys. That are hard but a little flexible, like real dildos are.
>>
>>6945008
I want this but large enough to fit around a person's midsection. If I'm gonna give myself head then I want it to be my upper torso and my lower torso, not just my body and my dick.
>>
>>6946889
Made by trump
>>
A device that is surgically implanted into your nervous system that when linked to a specially designed helmet or some shit, causes you to perceive a virtual reality which is whatever the fuck you want it to be.

Like, perfect virtual reality, except you get to create everything with your mind, and while in the activated state, you perceive all sensation within your reality as real, whether you've grown an arm with thirty dicks or have been penetrated to the point of being split open.

Multiplayer supported so you can submit others to your sick twisted fantasies.

Or fun normal fantasies.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.
>>
>>6955632
This, minus the surgery.
Although, I'd like to be able to use it for non-erotic things, such as vidya or running simulations to practice talking to people, so I'm not such a social retard.
>>
>>6944348
For some reason I wanted to write something about a sado-masochistic Girl who wanted to rape herself, So I came up with this thing:

A Massive, 4 armed Monstrosity of a Robot Complete with Patch-work Synth flesh with complete tactile feedback and 2 functioning, size adjustable dicks. It's controlled via mind-link with it's owner.

The idea being the Girl makes this thing to be able to rape her own body and be able to experience It as the victim and the Attacker.

Something like this could probably used for some slightly less extreme interactions too.
>>
>>6955011
Do you seriously think this guy can be into anything else than selfcest?
>>
surprised we don't already have a device for long enough dicks that's designed to guide your dick into your ass as it gets hard so you can fuck yourself.
>>
>>6956171
Because training is enough.
>>
>>6954016
Not too difficult - look at mold casting kits. Some are made specifically for pussy or dildo. You can do it in a day.

https://www.amazon.com/Clone-A-Pussy-Molding-Kit/dp/B001HODC9Y
>>
>>6958441
Seeing the number of people telling it's a waste of money, I think I'll just try to do it myself classically...
>>
>>6944613
This, but with a buttplug that slowly expands in length and slightly in thickness as it digests waste, so you can wear it forever and feel it slowly but surely slither deeper and deeper into your colon.
>>
>>6959247
Couldnt you just seal your butthole to do the same? Shit would just keep building up inside you until you die from some shit, litteraly.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.