[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petrification/Inanimation Thread 9

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 167

File: FF9Ice.png (453KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
FF9Ice.png
453KB, 700x700px
Previous Thread: >>6876010

Let's chill out in a new thread since 8 is in autosage.

Anyone got any ideas for short scenes, btw? No promises but if anyone's got a nice idea that could translate into a quick 100-200 words or so I may be able to give it a go.
>>
>>6941841
A house full of teen girls having a slumber party is snap frozen, turning them all into instant human popscicles covered in frost and icicles and whatnot?
>>
A group of mask superheroine enters medusa lair and get petrify by medusa?
>>
>>6941841
Golden statue that transforms anyone it cuts/draws blood of to transform into a copy of the model/subject and then into gold.
>>
File: mannequinA.jpg (393KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
mannequinA.jpg
393KB, 541x800px
Ayy, for you teal deers!
>>
File: 1443597969584.jpg (72KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1443597969584.jpg
72KB, 768x1024px
>>6942914
I love the idea of putting a person into a mannequin-like immoble suit, complete with internal dildo's and the like, then posing them, dressing them and putting them in a store front to be looked at while they are forced to watch, people ogle them and resist the urge to cum.
>>
Reposting this because I didn't notice the other thread was outdated.

(Picture relevant, it's Samantha.)

"A-Aaaahn! Yes! YES! Cum-- iiiiing!" Samantha screamed, as the fifth consecutive orgasm rocked her petite frame. With each one she'd found it harder to move and harder to care. With the fifth, she locked in place, mouth wide open stuck in a scream of pure bliss, her tongue almost sticking out. Unable to move or even speak, she continued orgasming, now so much more intense she could barely think about anything else.

Moments earlier, Samantha had been putting her costume on for a modeling contract. She loved cosplaying and attending conventions, and there a famous cosplayer was offering her a job in the dealer's room. The cosplayer was selling some of her old costumes and needed a model for them. It paid very well and it combined her hobby with a revenue so she could keep doing it.

While waiting for Zuki, the seller, to arrive, Samantha had been given some juice to drink. She thought it tasted a bit funny but not in a bad way. Moments later she thought the room was getting kind of hot, and another moment later still she'd found her own hand slipping down the skirt of her costume and fingering herself, almost unconsciously. Did she like the idea of this job so much she couldn't help herself?

Only barely did she manage to contain herself when Zuki walked into the room, wide smile on her face. The two talked for a few minutes until Samantha was asked to strike a few poses for Zuki, whose eyes inspected the model inch by inch.

As her nipples hardened and rubbed against the interior of her costume, Samantha let out a moan, which Zuki certainly noticed. Samantha still managed to strike a pose, beaming a peace sign at her idol.
>>
>>6942923
(Picture relevant, it's Zuki.)

Samantha's first orgasm rocked her out of nowhere as she posed, causing her to fall to her knees for a moment. Zuki helped her up, and the slightly older girl's lips planted themselves on Samantha's, kissing her like a lover would. Samantha felt the heat build up, the uncontrollable urge to get physical, but Zuki pushed her back afterwards, insisting she strike a few more poses first.

Rigidity spread in Samantha's body, inch by inch, her skin turning into rubbery plastic from the feet up. Something between one of those realistic love dolls and a mannequin, but Samantha wasn't in any state to mind. Each time she struck a pose, she came, and Zuki's hand even snuck a feel in her skirt once, while Samantha tried hard to keep her pose.

"Yes, I think you'll do nicely," Zuki said, once the fifth orgasm had locked Samantha in place completely, now a mix of a very expensive sex doll and a store display dummy. "The convention isn't for another few days, though... oh, I know, why don't I take you home and we can explore that new body together? I promise you you won't want to turn back afterwards."

As Zuki groped the tiny breasts of Samantha's hardened body, and even stuck her own tongue into her mouth to circle and feel Samantha's frozen tongue and her last few drops of saliva, Samantha couldn't help but think this was alright. Endless pleasure, and she'd be getting to model costumes for one of her idols... not to mention the bed benefits. She wasn't sure if it was the pleasure or her own thoughts making her feel that way, but she didn't care anymore.

(My first attempt at caption-length fiction. My kingdom for a mannequin manip of that first picture.)
>>
File: un62_com04.jpg (86KB, 300x423px) Image search: [Google]
un62_com04.jpg
86KB, 300x423px
>>
>>6941841
How about a girl that agrees to model for an artist only to end up as his latest statue?
>>
File: Serah Crystal Stasis.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Serah Crystal Stasis.png
2MB, 1280x720px
I just found it amusing that there was critique of Final Fantasy XIII going on in a petrification thread without any mention that the game features canonical petrification.
>>
File: Lighting Terra.jpg (547KB, 2100x1623px) Image search: [Google]
Lighting Terra.jpg
547KB, 2100x1623px
>>6943160

And it just raises further questions. First and foremost, while it's nice, why are they all naked again when their clothes just come right back when they wake up? Why are there two kinds shown in the game (other than the obvious answer that the encasement version is used on a young boy but... then why have the nudey version at all when you have that problem to face?)

Coupled with the fact we get like four scenes of it or so it's kind of like the game as a whole. Looks nice, but kind of disappointing, felt like it left out a lot that could have made it more fun, and just leaves me baffled as to why they chose to do what they did.

Aaanyway.
>>
File: Asuka Mannequin TF.jpg (60KB, 440x750px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Mannequin TF.jpg
60KB, 440x750px
>>6943648
There are definitely questions raised by the way it's handled, though trying to answer them via game logic would probably be a rabbit hole of a deep dive.

And there's also the fact that Lightning allows herself to be petrified at the end of XIII-2 for 500 years and only wakes up when the game's god needs her.
>>
>>6941859
(OP here, managed to come out with this)

In less than a second the temperature of the entire house had dropped from 20°C to -150°C. Even the booze that one of the five teenage college students had snuck in became blocks of ice inside the bottles, and as the moisture in the air fell it began forming freezing icicles on all the surfaces it struck. Surfaces like the girls attending what was now a cryo-sleepover.

Denise had just been pulling up her shirt to fulfil her dare of flashing someone randomly on the webcam, her black bra now a white mass of crystals and icicles. Hanna still stood naked in the corner wearing a lampshade as her dare continued indefinitely, icicles now forming on her body - and her lampshade. Monica's face had been warm with a blush at the antics of her friends, but now it was as blue as the rest of her. Karen's salute with a beer bottle had become a mass of icicles hanging off her arm, and Darcie sat with one hand frozen to the mouse of her computer and the other stuck in place as part of her own dare, namely to keep her hand down her panties until her next turn.

They would be thawed carefully over the next three days by the cryo-lab that had accidentally struck their home with a freeze ray, but unfortunately for the young ladies, pictures would leak. Compensation for their stint as popsicles therefore came as something of a cold comfort.
>>
File: 20110903waterhug04.jpg (124KB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
20110903waterhug04.jpg
124KB, 693x800px
>>6942232

Any specific heroines btw?

>>6942246

Think I can expand that one out

>>6943157

Ah yes, the remarkably common fate of artists models around threads like this.
>>
>>6941841
Practically immortal magical girl is subdued through petrifaction.
>>
>>6943764

Firestar, ms marvel and black cat.
>>
>>6942922
I'm a girl and I'd so do this. I'd also take a spraying of wax and be turned into my own wax statue
>>
>>6943655
there are a lot of differences between how things happen on pulse and cocoon, like the appearance of cie'th. The kid was a cocoon l'cie and she was a pulse l'cie, so they're crystals could be different
>>
File: Mannequin 7.jpg (133KB, 912x876px) Image search: [Google]
Mannequin 7.jpg
133KB, 912x876px
>>6944063
That is a good point. Pulse and Cocoon crystalization could simply be different.
>>
File: bird raven a.jpg (363KB, 2000x2560px) Image search: [Google]
bird raven a.jpg
363KB, 2000x2560px
gotta represent wood petrification
>>
File: bird raven d.jpg (364KB, 2000x2560px) Image search: [Google]
bird raven d.jpg
364KB, 2000x2560px
>>
>>
>>6943009
Source?
>>
>>6942232
>>6943937
(Not sure which Ms. Marvel you meant but Danvers has the better costume for what I did I guess)

People had been vanishing in New York. The trail had led Carol Danvers, Angelica Jones, and Felicia Hardy to join forces, and ultimately to a tunnel dig near many of the disappearances, where work seemed to have halted. In one of the partly-dug shafts, a new side route had been carved from the earth. Ms Marvel inspected the pillars helping hold the new tunnels aloft - Stone forms in fluorescent vests and safety helmets.

"Looks like something held them in place as it petrified them," She noted.

Deeper into the tunnels they found a room, more petrified victims propping up the entrances and exits, but actual scaffold holding up the larger room.

"This place is a maze. Maybe we should split up?" Black Cat suggested.

"Or you can all stay right here," A new voice challenged from behind.

The three turned and met the eyes of Medusa, carrying a hapless jogger she'd petrified - another ramrod-straight statue of a woman in a sports bra and yoga pants, still stained with sweat and with her phone still playing music through her headphones.

"Oh f-" Firestar managed to say as the gorgon's eyes glowed.

At that, the heroines froze in place. Showing slightly less skin than Ms. Marvel, to an observer it would seem Black Cat and Firestar were paralyzed, at least until they would observe the patches of grey spreading out along Black Cat's partly-exposed chest. Ms Marvel and her leotard exposed that her legs were already fully stone, the wave spreading from the feet upwards. As their shoulders and faces became stone, Firestar's petrification became apparent as her red hair turned a pale grey. Behind their masks, the eyes of the three heroines became blank globes.

"Nice of you all to volunteer to join my little collection. I'll be right back to take you to the gallery, just need to put this new pillar in place first..." Medusa cheerfully said, sliding past them.
>>
File: 1373649635498.jpg (539KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1373649635498.jpg
539KB, 1500x1060px
OP doing the crappy little bits of writefaggotry. As you can see I don't seem to be getting much room for any detailed explicit writing in the shorts, so call what I wrote like the prologue for now and I can maybe try extend them on pastebin later and make them lewder. Any suggestions on turning up the lewdness are also welcome

At least, I'm presuming that we're all fine with the idea of Medusa coming back and, say, pulling Black Cat's zipper down further, or peeling off Firestar's bodysuit to have a close look at her new decoration...

(Oh, and I can write guys as well if anyone is that way inclined. Or TG if you prefer. Other TFs too. Hell, not a huge fan of it desu but if you want futa like 85% of /d/ apparently does I'll give it a go.)
>>
>>6945459
Please not futas.

Also, I'm the only one who would be REALLY interested on reading a petrification story on a furry female?

inb4 furfag
>>
>>6945459
Don't really care for futas to be honest. I do like the stories that involve someone stripping the victim of their clothes, particularly ones that have been frozen mid action.
>>
File: 1373936478783.jpg (410KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1373936478783.jpg
410KB, 1060x1500px
>>6945568

I'd probably pastebin-link futa stuff with warnings about what's in store, since odds are anyone wanting futa would want it longer and harder than I've managed in 2000 characters so far anyway (inb4 that's what s/he said) . As for furry, I could probably do them too were this not 4chan.
>>
File: Cn5PjKpUIAAPl9u.jpg (261KB, 1166x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cn5PjKpUIAAPl9u.jpg
261KB, 1166x1200px
You are now given an unlimited budget to create a piece of petrificaction related media of your choice. What would it be? Manga, Anime, Feature Film, Live action series,etc., What character from different franchises would you include if any.
>>
>>6945459
Please continue the story of medusa undressing them and fondle their stone form.Is not every time, there a stone superheroine.
>>
>>6945421
Great story.
>>
>>6945459
Possible of writing medusa sniffing and kissing their stone armpit.
>>
File: Statue 24.jpg (960KB, 1160x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Statue 24.jpg
960KB, 1160x1500px
>>6945767
An RPG where you play as a witch that intends to subdue her rivals, turn them into statues, and add them to her gallery. To do so, you need to journey into dungeons and caves to collect special items to customize your victims (ex: Finding a feather duster will let you change a rival's outfit into a French maid costume).

Battles against rival witches require you to gather two customization items of any combination available. As you fight, you weaken your rival's resolve (HP) by a third, at which you apply one of the customization items, changing them. Then you knock their HP down by a second third, and you apply a second customization item.

When the rival witch runs out of HP, the player then chooses what sort of statue they want the rival to become (Stone, gold, mannequin, etc.). The rival is then added to the player's gallery in their home castle.

On the flip side, the other witches have the capacity to do the same to you. During battle with a witch, if your HP drops by a third, they'll curse you with a customization of their own, and the same will occur if you go down by two thirds. If you run out of HP, you're turned into a statue and there's a delightful bad end Game Over.

If you get hit with a customization, but still win, the customization can be removed (if the player wishes). If two customizations are applied to the player, one of them can be removed (so at least one customization is stuck on the player at that point). Battles with later witches will overwrite present customizations if the player's health drops.
>>
>>6945767
A comic where medusa find a portal that allow her to travel though different worlds and timeline.Which allow her on a quest to turn all superheroine to stone and collect them back as her ultimate prize.
>>
>>6945902
i would pay an amount of money i would regret at some point for this game
>>
File: 1375027830297.png (822KB, 797x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1375027830297.png
822KB, 797x1111px
>>6945459
>Or TG if you prefer.

How about a short/vignette/whatever based on pic related?
>>
>>6945767
who's twitter is this from?
>>
>>6947116
https://twitter.com/anrimamamayu/media

Neno, just scroll down most of his tweets and you will find a bunch of good pictures.
>>
>>6947128
>https://twitter.com/anrimamamayu/media
Sadly he suffers from a bad case of "being an OMC artist". For those who don't know OMC is some sort of cross between Pixiv and a roleplay+storytelling site. And 99% of artists on there draw TINY pictures, like, 300x500 and you're lucky if they're any bigger.
>>
>>6941841
I'd love if you could give a quick point-of view story of the girl in this video for her transformation, only thirty seconds long
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE3S6rTX20
>>
>>6942246

Kimberly found the Professor creepy, but she needed the grades, or she could fail college, and he was a tough grader. She swore his class had been at least ten people larger at the start of the year, but no one remembered any dropouts. Still, she had to do as he said, and the Professor said his history students needed to assist him in the university museum sometimes. Yet instead of anything useful to her grade she was polishing some gold statue in a Greek Mythology exhibit.

"Be careful cleaning The Thorns of Life. Gold is a soft metal," he said, leaving her to it.

She sighed and began polishing, wondering why it was called that. The statue was just of a woman, in flowing greco-roman robes, holding a bird in her hands and looking straight ahead - no thorns.

Except, apparently, something was sharp, as she'd cut her finger.

"Ow..." She managed to say, looking at the cut, and startled to see a flash of gold.

For a moment she thought she'd broke a part off... but the gold spread, and she found to her terror she was frozen in place. No, not truly frozen, slowly moving her hands together. The bleeding cut was now flowing liquid gold, forming a bird in her hands. Her eyes were forced to stare back at the Thorns of Life's own mirror-sheen eyes, and she saw the golden wave spread up her arms, and into her clothing, which began to shift and change. Her t-shirt became the top of robes, and as the wave spread, her jeans became the lower robes, a solid skirt of gold. She was an exact duplicate of the statue before her.

Eventually, the Professor returned, pushing a trolley and wearing thick gloves. He pulled her onto it as he spoke, the gloves stopping any cuts of his own.

"Another success. I don't know if you can hear, Karla, or whatever your name was, but I feel I should explain. Those cut by any statue like the one before you? Become a copy. But don't worry too much, no one will miss you. They didn't remember the other eleven after all...."
>>
File: 11212_9.jpg (140KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
11212_9.jpg
140KB, 800x999px
Crappy writer writefag OP here again!

>>6943795

The immortal magical girl thing is doable. Any specifics in mind or just make it up?

>>6946622

Sure, I can probably do that.

>>6947459

Shouldn't be impossible.

I'll see about expanding on the heroine trio story at some point, I'll try have Medusa explore as much as she can, armpits included
>>
>>6947479
You can just make it up. The scenario that I had in my head was of character with powerful magical ability that she can channel her magic to simultaneously heal herself making her practically immortal , so our protagonist had to come up with a way to take her down.
>>
>>6945902
If only I had the resources and the skill to make it.
>>
Speaking of resources those anyone know where to get the mod for Custom Maid 3D 2 that the twitter people are using to make petrifaction relates images?
>>
>>6947919
Pic related
>>
File: CoRcAdiUAAASX2r.jpg (118KB, 1199x674px) Image search: [Google]
CoRcAdiUAAASX2r.jpg
118KB, 1199x674px
>>6947929
Dammit
>>
File: 45.jpg (264KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
264KB, 715x1000px
>Favorite Artist?
>Least Favorite Artist?

I personally like Yuuki, he can manage to mimic different art styles and blends them together with his own making top notch art. On the opposite side is Tek, nothing personal against the man, I think he is a great guy it just seems that he is limited to what he can do.
>>
File: lulu-stone-new.jpg (912KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lulu-stone-new.jpg
912KB, 1280x1600px
>>6948382
Most favorite is a tough call. Least, though...some of the photoshoppers/manip makers are just...fucking awful.

Unless we were just talking about actual drawing artists...
>>
For me is silverknigth,as you can see his art is slowly improving and his expressions and stone effect is very good.
>>
File: CoI1p6NVUAAvbsN.jpg (108KB, 631x793px) Image search: [Google]
CoI1p6NVUAAvbsN.jpg
108KB, 631x793px
>>6948392
Manips and Photoshop can go into their own category because there are some people that make it that would swear that its an original drawing.
>>
>>6948392
Would you like to name a few?
>>
File: 37886250.jpg (360KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
37886250.jpg
360KB, 750x1000px
>>6948513
I'm on mobile so I can't really actively check, but one of the regular contributors to the dA group MarbleGallery is just god-awful. Looks like he just throws on a pre-made filter and calls it a day.
>>
>>6948667
If you are talking about stargazerod abd palanceprincess, yeah, those guys are terrible. You know what I really that obe guy who does those cringe inducing iCarly/Frozeb start wars edit, I really wish there was a way to have them bot show up when I search petrification on DA.
>>
File: maid-garden-1.jpg (243KB, 1025x1135px) Image search: [Google]
maid-garden-1.jpg
243KB, 1025x1135px
>>6948675
>stargazerrod
That's the one, thanks.
PrincessPalace is kinda bad but it seems to be a girl and her friends who have the fetish and submit pics for dumb fun, so whatever, I don't mind that. That or it's a guy pretending to be a girl, which makes it exponentially creepier in some ways.
>>
>>6948685
Let's not forget http://slashero3.deviantart.com/ who steals art from other artists and somehow hasn't gotten banned for it. Guess nobody's reported him, or maybe DA doesn't care about art thieves anymore.
>>
>>6943157

Dorothy knew beggars couldn't be choosers - a job was a job, and this should be quick cash. Some photos of poses for a statue, payment, and then done. Didn't matter if he leaked them or used them to jerk off, she'd get paid and it'd be over quick as a flash.

"You must be Dorothy, yes?" The sculptor said at the door.

"Yeah. Where do you need me?"

"Oh, the scanner is through here," He said, leading her past what seemed to be a lot of small plastic statuettes.

"...Scanner?"

"Perhaps I didn't explain well with the job offer. I have a full-body scanner that will take the details, make a 3D model, and then I can work from that. I can also print off miniature plastic copies as mementos of the ones I've sold.

"Oh, that's pretty neat..."

The sculptor pointed her to the scanner, a set of robotic arms surrounding a small pad on the floor. She disrobed quickly, as just getting on with it helped stop any awkwardness that might set in.

"Just stand on the pad, and make the pose. One hand covering your pelvis, the other pushing your breasts up a little? That's good... Now, scanning shouldn't take too long," The sculptor said, and the arms began to move.

Dorothy swore it felt a little cold as the arms span around, a red beam mapping her body out. From her feet upwards the scan went, and a sensation of coldness was left in its wake, not fading even as it reached her hips.

She tried to ask why it felt cold, but to her horror, realised she couldn't speak. Couldn't even move her eyes.

"Now, being petrified in place, that could be longer. Still, Dorothy, you'll be worth way more than I was going to pay you. And as a little bonus, you're facing the 3D printer, so you get to see the mini-you printed - not all my statues are so lucky."

As the scanner finished, leaving a marble nude in place, the 3D printer began the work, duplicating Dorothy in miniature before her frozen eyes.
>>
File: CoOxkgAVIAAqcsH.jpg-large.jpg (108KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
CoOxkgAVIAAqcsH.jpg-large.jpg
108KB, 620x876px
https://twitter.com/kome_ais

Amazing Japanese artist to follow on Twitter
>>
>>6949117
What material is it made of
>>
>>6949145
I think it might be some kind of metal, it seems his preferred material.
>>
>>6944120
>>6947823

I see that two of mine are up here.

Fun fact: the coloration of the Asuka bridal mannequin (along with another I did of Asuka) was inspired by this picture, which I saw posted on an earlier thread long ago.

>>6943655
>>
File: Bust of Asuna.jpg (1019KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
Bust of Asuna.jpg
1019KB, 1000x1399px
>>
File: Charlotte Crystal.jpg (1MB, 1100x1556px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte Crystal.jpg
1MB, 1100x1556px
>>
File: Charlotte Venus de Milo.jpg (635KB, 780x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte Venus de Milo.jpg
635KB, 780x1120px
>>
File: Charlotte Bronze Patina.jpg (1MB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte Bronze Patina.jpg
1MB, 1000x1430px
>>
File: Asuna Stone Trophy.jpg (1MB, 1000x1547px) Image search: [Google]
Asuna Stone Trophy.jpg
1MB, 1000x1547px
>>
File: Shibuya Rin Chrome.jpg (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shibuya Rin Chrome.jpg
107KB, 500x500px
>>
File: Gold.jpg (611KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Gold.jpg
611KB, 800x900px
>>
File: FE Petrification Bath.png (1MB, 1150x694px) Image search: [Google]
FE Petrification Bath.png
1MB, 1150x694px
>>
File: Mannequins in the Warehouse.png (2MB, 1682x1629px) Image search: [Google]
Mannequins in the Warehouse.png
2MB, 1682x1629px
>>
File: Shirley Boutique.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Shirley Boutique.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
>>
File: Chocolate Bunnies.jpg (165KB, 1146x696px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate Bunnies.jpg
165KB, 1146x696px
>>
>>6949623
Now this is a good edit, probably because the original picture works as Petrifaction material. Also I yet to see Fire Emblem related petrification fan art. Alexdimitri is you can read this can you do a petrified FE character of your choice.
>>
>>6949664
preferably Peri
>>
File: Mannequin 4.jpg (255KB, 1310x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Mannequin 4.jpg
255KB, 1310x1500px
What's your preferred style of petrification? Stone? Gold? Maybe jade? I think my favorite is mannequins, with their smoothed facial features and still soft (if fake) hair.
>>
File: B3Da7WXCYAEOi32.jpg (73KB, 600x724px) Image search: [Google]
B3Da7WXCYAEOi32.jpg
73KB, 600x724px
>>6949743
Most types of stone does it for me, expect the Black kind, although those rarely pop up. I also do tend to like it where there are cracks around the body. And full on encasement like being stuck in amber or Ice never really do it for me.
>>
>>6949760
Where is the picture from?
>>
>>6949864
One of the Twitter peeps, name escapes me at thia moment.
>>
>>6949872
https://mobile.twitter.com/88_door

Here we go, just scroll down, he hasn't drawn anything recently but he has done some top tier Manips.
>>
File: ew00343391.jpg (166KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ew00343391.jpg
166KB, 800x450px
>>
File: ChXgkWnUUAAlos3.jpg large.jpg (149KB, 1024x1317px) Image search: [Google]
ChXgkWnUUAAlos3.jpg large.jpg
149KB, 1024x1317px
>>6950001
Any more ice freezes?
>>
File: CEBK9aiVIAA3Tqp.png large.png (863KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CEBK9aiVIAA3Tqp.png large.png
863KB, 600x800px
Because sharing is caring, here's my list of people from Twitter who draw or at least like petrification related stuff. Be sure to check the likes tab as well for some of them.

https://twitter.com/YktGp
https://twitter.com/NBAT2
https://twitter.com/TY_Garnet
https://twitter.com/ru_ta89
https://twitter.com/ninifinin
https://twitter.com/88_door
https://twitter.com/sivareruna
https://twitter.com/kome_ais
https://twitter.com/an_gokigenyo
https://twitter.com/studiokyawn
https://twitter.com/9610rom
https://twitter.com/anrimamamayu
https://twitter.com/Minase_Aya
https://twitter.com/katameza_movie
https://twitter.com/paraffinmist
https://twitter.com/buronzu2000
https://twitter.com/ura_semi_
https://twitter.com/sggk921

Be wary of that last one. While I'm pretty sure he's the guy who runs the Medusa Girl's website, he seems to just constantly post screenshots from Love Live on his twitter so it's hard to find anything in there.
>>
File: Cecilia and Charlotte Busts.jpg (1MB, 1100x1554px) Image search: [Google]
Cecilia and Charlotte Busts.jpg
1MB, 1100x1554px
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 640x984px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 640x984px
For the person who wanted a higher res version of this
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 640x984px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 640x984px
>>6950950
Green lantern vol3 #68

This is the opening scene
>>
>>6950038

Cool list Anon, thanks.

You can also put /media after any of those links to be directed just to their personal tweets that have images or video clips embedded in them.
>>
>>6950955
Did she died?
>>
File: 1448728275214.jpg (1MB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1448728275214.jpg
1MB, 2000x1300px
>>6950005
>>
>>6951451
Yep
>>
Just some random writefagging.

-------------

Defeated at the hands of the Puppet Master, Lilia couldn’t help but to collapse onto her knees out of exhaustion. Her clothes tattered, her weapon and shield broken, it was a sorry sight, to say the least; she thought she had made enough preparations to defeat the time-stopping, mind-controlling tyrant, but it would seem that that Lilia had completely underestimated her foe’s powers...

“So this is the fabled Lilia, who is destined to defeat our master?” The Pupper Master gloated at the sight of the defeated Lilia, his enormous golden pendulum oscillating like a grandfather clock’s hammer. “I’m quite disappointed, actually.”

“N-not... Yet...” Refusing to admit defeat, Lilia tries her best to stand back up, only to see that her waning strength is failing her. Running seems to be the best option now, but she wouldn’t stand a chance retreating out of this dungeon weak and defenseless...

“I tire of this. Maybe you’ll entertain me...” Exercising her long, claw-like fingers, multiple strings shoot out from his sleeves and headed towards Lilia’s direction. The heroine, being powerless to even move, could only allow the strings tie and bind her, causing her to suddenly fall unconscious...
>>
File: puppetA.jpg (196KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
puppetA.jpg
196KB, 640x480px
“what is this”
“where am i”

Though Lilia had no idea how long had she been unconscious for, the first thing she realized after waking up is that she could no longer feel her body responding to her commands.

Try as she might, her arms and legs refused to move... In fact, it felt like she is dangling from something.

“Hey hey, look! Check out what I found!”

“children”

Before Lilia could figure out what is wrong, she could see a couple of children are excited to see her.

“Whoa! Is she like, nakey nakey? She’s so lifelike!”

“I found this puppet on this trash pile yesterday. Someone must have left her here!”

“im not a puppet” Lilia tried to protest, but found out that she is unable to speak either.

“Coooool... Hey, think you can store this in your home so that we can play with it sometime later?”

“Nah man, my mother would definitely find out.”

As the kids fiddled with Lilia’s strange new body, the heroine noticed that the children could lift her arms and legs easily. Eventually, she caught sight of her own hand and saw that her wrist is now replaced by some kind of a white-colored part tied to a couple of strings... Terror struck her mind when Lilia finally understood what happened to her - she IS a puppet.

“Heya kids, whatcha got there?” Try as she might, Lilia couldn’t make her dollified body move for even the slightest bit. At the meantime, a couple of men spotted the kids playing with Lilia’s body. “Is that a life-sized female puppet?”

“Yeah! I found it last night!”

“Ohh, interesting. Tell you what - I’ll give you kids 50 gold each, and you give me the puppet, alright?”

“no dont”

Despite Lilia’s protests, she is sold by the kids to the strangers.
>>
File: puppetB.jpg (194KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
puppetB.jpg
194KB, 640x480px
“Tonight’s show was a great success!”

Tonight’s show was a nightmare for Lilia.

If the experience of being bathed in bleach isn’t horrifying enough, Lilia had the misfortune of getting her nipples being painfully sanded off her puppet body, and her virgin pussy closed up with hot wax. Thankfully her hair has been dyed back to an artificial pink and her eyes were painted back on, but now she really looked like a real, expressionless marionette.

“We will move to the city tomorrow!” The assistant of the puppeteer spoke.

“And we will make even more money!” The fat puppeteer declared loudly, showering all the gold coins he earned today from the performance into the air to let it rain in his trailer. Lilia is having none of it, much to her disappointment. “And it’s all thanks to you, poppet!”

Lilia did nothing except hang idly in the air. The two performers on the other hand, noticed something...
>>
File: puppetC.jpg (194KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
puppetC.jpg
194KB, 640x480px
“Hey, is the puppet crying...?”

“She is!”

“im not crying” Lilia spoke to herself, knowing very well that her mouth will not voice out her thoughts. “its oil”

“Do you think she is so happy that she cried?”

“Or maybe she’s cursed?”

“God knows. If she is cursed, I’ll use her as firewood!”

Lilia’s time as the puppeteer’s marionette doll continued without disturbance, the heroine’s thoughts left to echo silently inside her doll head. Day after day she is forced to perform in front of crowds, guided by his owner to bow and dance and ridicule herself with silly outfits and the occasional flashes, her realistically lewd body earning the puppeteer a lot of gold and fame.

“somebody help me” Every night, when she is stored away, Lilia would cry quietly to herself, hoping that one day she ‘will’ be used as firewood so that she can pass away peacefully and her miserable existence as a puppet. What would her heroic father and mother think of her if they knew about the shameful aftermath of her defeat?

Death would be a lot kinder with her when she is reduced to dust and charcoal.

BAD END

----------

(Excerpt mostly written from an inanimate transformation event in H-game "Dragon Slave".)
>>
File: 769403_1458353374.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
769403_1458353374.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
The lesbian petrification short movies like where this picture came from seem to pop up every once in a while
>>
File: r3FKaja.gif (2MB, 285x160px) Image search: [Google]
r3FKaja.gif
2MB, 285x160px
>>6952000
Wait what? Sauce?
>>
File: meidoco_f_bbs014.jpg (533KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
meidoco_f_bbs014.jpg
533KB, 1024x762px
So any of the writefags willing to make a story on this image right here? What I had in mind was something along the line as both girls where sent to gorgon's Palace as emissaries from a nearby kingdom, and are tasked with delegating some sort of agreement and are given a special letter to give to the Gorgon, inbetween all that one of the Gorgon's maid drops a tray or somethig like that and the Gorgon punishes by making sure she can alway hold a plate without dropping it. Eventually we get a hypnosis scene following by a sex scene that ends with out two main girls petrified in the position they are found in the picture. It is then revealed by the letter that the two girls where meant to be given to the Gorgon as part of the deal set up by the kingdom. Id do it myself but I have no writing talent what so ever.
>>
File: 1448881602144.jpg (228KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448881602144.jpg
228KB, 640x960px
>>6948800
His gallery is not only full of stolen stuff, but also when goes writefag mode, he always puts "birds pecking the statue and belly button" shit.
>>
File: 03.jpg (135KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
135KB, 715x1000px
>>6952067
Is there a way to block these people from showing up at all in DA, or any of the other cringe people there right now if you search petrifaction on DA Wilharts Icarly carbonite cringefest along with what I can only hope is some 10 year olds dragon OCs plastered all over the front page

http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?order=5&q=petrification&offset=1
>>
>>6952100
No.

Your effort would be better spent going through his gallery and reporting stolen stuff in hopes he gets banned.
>>
>>6952000
Been a few months since the last one though.
>>
>>6952000
>>6952273
See.
>>6952012
>>
>>6952024

Probably a bit too long for me to be able to try right now but it's a nice idea.
>>
File: broken_moon_by_chaoscroc.jpg (140KB, 686x934px) Image search: [Google]
broken_moon_by_chaoscroc.jpg
140KB, 686x934px
>>6952567
Well thanks for considering it anyways.
>>
File: Samus Chozo Statue 2.jpg (266KB, 1100x720px) Image search: [Google]
Samus Chozo Statue 2.jpg
266KB, 1100x720px
>>
File: Samus Chozo Statue.png (555KB, 1200x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Samus Chozo Statue.png
555KB, 1200x1008px
>>
>>6952012
They're normally posted on the Katame board, though the links expire after a week or so, so you kinda have to be quick to get them, though sometimes they're re-uploaded every once in a while, so it helps to be on the lookout, although you can find some of them here: http://medusaprojectonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3239.0 although you apparently have to go through 4shared to get them
>>
>>6953029
File storage sites are not working for me (and yeah, I tried the re-uploads.)

Are those the MMD vids with the vertiginous angle changes and the shitty linear gradient effects?
>>
File: statue1.jpg (561KB, 672x1000px) Image search: [Google]
statue1.jpg
561KB, 672x1000px
>>
File: gold1.jpg (615KB, 672x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gold1.jpg
615KB, 672x1000px
>>
File: pillar-men-doing-pillar-things.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pillar-men-doing-pillar-things.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>6949607
Then I should compliment you on your very nice work on those! Mannequin TFs are some of my favorites.
>>
File: Marionette.jpg (422KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Marionette.jpg
422KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>6954196
What types of mannequins do you like best?
>>
File: CocfJnFUkAA1csx.jpg (76KB, 461x652px) Image search: [Google]
CocfJnFUkAA1csx.jpg
76KB, 461x652px
>>
File: ConOvRaUAAQtQhT.jpg (125KB, 984x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ConOvRaUAAQtQhT.jpg
125KB, 984x1200px
>>
File: Mannequin.png (334KB, 1728x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Mannequin.png
334KB, 1728x1224px
>>6955370
Faceless/featureless, with visible seams where parts connect. Also flesh that's that's turned an artificial color, like pearl white or the solid black see in the Asuka TF above in >>6943655
>>
>>6955629
I love this minisequence
>>
File: Mannequin Persona 4.png (3MB, 1872x2019px) Image search: [Google]
Mannequin Persona 4.png
3MB, 1872x2019px
>>6956195
It's simple, but really, really effective in the details it focuses on. I love everything about it. The gradual petrification, the forced posing, the pained, fearful face as it vanishes, and even the clothing change.
>>
>>6955629
Yeah, the artificiality really enhances the idea that they're a mannequin now.
>>
>>6956458

Ah, that's another of mine.
>>
>>6956464
You do really good work.
>>
>>6956474
It comes with practice.
>>
>>6955370
>>6955629
You hit it on the nose. For me part of the fantasy is being objectified, dehumanized. Losing the features and leaving the face blank and smooth just reinforces the idea that the mannequin is just a beautiful object! What I wish I could be ;)
>>
>>6957323

And for one who's on the side of doing the transformation to another, it makes it easier to hide them in plain sight.
>>
I saw an interesting story on Pixiv a while ago. It was written in Japanese, but here's a summary of it from what I could decipher via Google Translate:

Asuna was fighting by herself on one of Aincrad's upper floors, when a monster used a breath attack on her, turning her into a clear glass figure. It's roar then sent her flying back into the wall, shattering her into a pile of debris.

Some time later, another player, associated with a glass crafting guild, finds the debris and brings it back to their workshop. Putting it into a crucible and adding erbium oxide, a glass colorant, the glass is then melted. After a time, the crafting system automatically reshapes it into a new glass product.

It recreated Asuna's appearance, at least for her upper body, but now she was an exquisite pink glass sculpture of a mermaid, posed as if sitting on the rocks, her back arched gently back and her arms held behind her head, with a bright smile on her face. Overall, she looked seemed very seductive, like Lorelei, the siren of the Rhine in German folklore.

No longer classified as a player but as an item, the Glass Sculpture of the Mermaid Princess, Asuna was brought down to the first floor and placed within a museum in the Town of Beginnings, where she became a very popular exhibit. However, the crowds could not touch her, because they were kept at a distance by a fence surrounding the glass siren.
>>
>>6955370
I love the realistic mannequins with sculpted hair. They are like statues, but different
>>6956458
And the deshumanization of the lost of the face. Hopefully a similar sequence in a drawing more realistic and more long, with more images.
>>
File: CobWqs8UIAA29vA.jpg (96KB, 561x794px) Image search: [Google]
CobWqs8UIAA29vA.jpg
96KB, 561x794px
>>
File: shirley mannequin.png (793KB, 714x1119px) Image search: [Google]
shirley mannequin.png
793KB, 714x1119px
Since people seem to like the faceless mannequins here, here are some more of mine.

This one is the first of two paired images.
>>
File: shirley_mannequin_lingerie.png (867KB, 714x1119px) Image search: [Google]
shirley_mannequin_lingerie.png
867KB, 714x1119px
>>6957493

From the backroom to modeling on the floor of the store (2/2)
>>
File: rin saber display.png (853KB, 1136x1466px) Image search: [Google]
rin saber display.png
853KB, 1136x1466px
>>
File: valentine's mannequin.jpg (109KB, 579x1379px) Image search: [Google]
valentine's mannequin.jpg
109KB, 579x1379px
>>
File: kotone mannequin.png (358KB, 413x640px) Image search: [Google]
kotone mannequin.png
358KB, 413x640px
>>
File: asuna faceless store.png (799KB, 800x874px) Image search: [Google]
asuna faceless store.png
799KB, 800x874px
>>
File: bikini faceless.png (1MB, 998x1394px) Image search: [Google]
bikini faceless.png
1MB, 998x1394px
>>
File: shirley window.png (300KB, 408x1286px) Image search: [Google]
shirley window.png
300KB, 408x1286px
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 975x1200px
Found this on an Asfr Twitter.

Anyone want to manipulate this to look like a gold or chrome statue,
>>
File: tf_spell__mannequin_by_moonwinc.jpg (374KB, 900x876px) Image search: [Google]
tf_spell__mannequin_by_moonwinc.jpg
374KB, 900x876px
>>6957383
Ah, so its a cooperative relationship! I get to become a beautiful, faceless object of your affection, and you make sure my family and friends never notice the mannequin that should seem oh so familiar...
>>
>>6957502
Oh, I adore this one. Makes me imagine me and my best friend, frozen forever together, you and sexy. Standing side by side in inanimate bliss.
>>
>>6957666

Exactly. All mine to dress up as I wish and proudly display in the window without fear that anyone will be the wiser about my pretty new mannequin.

Of course, it's a permanent position.
>>
>>6957676

Yes, it's nice that they get to be together in the window. And I for one will enjoy admiring their sleek, long fiberglass legs and attractive poses.
>>
>>6957597
Which one, the left or the right, or both?

The artisr conveniently left the background grey, so it shouldn't be too hard. I could give this a shot.
>>
File: mq121_by_eltomte-d5wpp36.jpg (220KB, 999x1391px) Image search: [Google]
mq121_by_eltomte-d5wpp36.jpg
220KB, 999x1391px
>>6957676
Of course the pay is nonexistent, but the exposure I'll get, I'd be famous...if people even knew I was ever a person!
I wonder if I'd be in that storefront forever, if my owner would every decide to move me to his house or sell me to someone else ;)
>>
>>6957717

Of course, people tend to remember the clothes and forget the mannequin, especially if it doesn't have a face, though you'd be appreciated by the store. Mannequins are like its silent salespeople after all, and are key for drawing in customers in the first place.

Well, probably not forever. For one things, stores usually rotate their mannequins to keep the display visually interesting, so you'd probably spend some time on the floor of the store or in backroom storage.

From there, it depends on the owner. If he's particularly fond of you, they may retire you from the store after a while and add you to his private collection in his house. Otherwise, he might sell you if he gets bored of you... or even send you to the landfill if you get damaged! You're just an object, after all, and he can easily replace you with another pretty girl.
>>
>>6957726
I can imagine it, placed in the backroom, stiff and cold as I gather dust. There might be a dozen other mannequins beside me, all former women who my owner kidnapped and transformed. My sisters almost, keeping each other silent company.
And maybe after a few years I'd find myself on a pedestal in his home placed decoratively in the hall to be admired and polished. One of the hundreds of pretty dolls in his collection.
And if he disposed of me, perhaps I'd be recycled, melted down and made into dozens of items and products. I wouldn't make any objection of course.
>>
>>6957741

Just like this:

>>6949627

And yes, the lucky ones get to be pretty, life-sized dolls in my collection, existing only for my viewing pleasure, to be lavished with attention, careful cleaning/dusting, and special outfits. It would certainly be preferable to being left in the dark of the storeroom with other hapless mannequins.

And of course you won't make any objections. Mannequins don't have voices to complain with, and as objects they don't have the right to object to their treatment.
>>
>>6957744
Never speak or think or move again. Just there to be pretty and useful. Hope I do a good job!
>>
>>6957771
Don't worry. The job will be effortless for you. So just relax and enjoy eternal mindless trance of being a mannequin.
>>
>>6957698
Both, preferably
>>
>>6957784
That is me, just a mindless...pretty...plas...tic..doll...for...ev...er...
*Thoughts fade, leaving the rigid mannequin silent and still*
>>
>>6957877

Satisfied as I examine my newest creation, I get it ready for display.
>>
>>6957915
I don't resist your hands of course, everything I am is gone, all thats left a cool, attractive body of smooth fibreglass. My mind is as blank and smooth as my face, thoughts and features replaced by mindless pleasure.
My only regret is that mannequins can't post on message boards to tell everyone how wonderful it is to be perfect...
>>
>>6958070

Indeed, a perfect and anonymous window dummy, a fine addition to my collection, yet certainly not the last.

And I think that pretty much wraps it up. As you said, mannequins can't post.
>>
>>6952244
Doesn't do anything. dA only cares if it's YOUR work being stolen. Can't file a takedown claim in someone else's stead.
(Barring the obvious like being someone's legal representative, etc)
>>
All this RP is pretty Fucking cringy if Im allowed to be honest.
>>
>>6958209

Fair enough, and I think it's reached a natural ending point anyway.
>>
File: 2016-08-02 08.46.25.jpg (1MB, 2012x3015px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 08.46.25.jpg
1MB, 2012x3015px
>>6949664
Kinda late. But here it is. Rushed it as i just found the thread. Was off for a project plus i was on an OW and Starbound frenzy. xD
>>
>>6958246
Wow this was a really pleasant surprise. Looks pretty good, thanks again, I had honestly forgotten I asked for this.
>>
A surprising lack of superheroine petrifiction in the net.
>>
This image makes my dick rock fucking solid.
>>
File: 57749808_p0_master1200.jpg (219KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
57749808_p0_master1200.jpg
219KB, 600x450px
>>
File: 57749808_p1_master1200.jpg (212KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
57749808_p1_master1200.jpg
212KB, 600x450px
>>6958522
Looking for more 'before-and-after' pictures. To compare between living and inanimate form do have something interesting.
>>
>>6958522
>>6958524
Whatever happened to the guy who was a patreon supporter of this person? We really could use this guy's ASFR art in full res.
>>
File: 232c-H1.png (3MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
232c-H1.png
3MB, 2000x1500px
>>6958668
shhh... here you go
>>
File: 232c-H2.png (3MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
232c-H2.png
3MB, 2000x1500px
>>6958715
fully mannequnized
>>
File: 238c-Ha.png (4MB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
238c-Ha.png
4MB, 1800x1350px
this frozen art is really cool to me
>>
>>6958725
Do you know these characters are by any chance. Also do you have the one he did before that with the three characters in the mud
>>
File: 224c-H.png (4MB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
224c-H.png
4MB, 1800x1350px
>>6958859
do you mean this one?
>>
>>6958909
Yup thats the one, Thanks again.
>>
File: 34329574_p1.jpg (267KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
34329574_p1.jpg
267KB, 1600x1200px
>>6958715
>>6958718
>>6958725
>His Patreon works still have that giant eyesore advertisement

what are aesthetics
>>
>>6958715
>>6958718
>>6958725
>>6958909
Wasn't there one with Morrigan too?
>>
>>6958718
awesome shit, thanks anon

>>6959407
curious here. what does Morrigan transform to?
>>
File: 56481861_p0.png (438KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
56481861_p0.png
438KB, 600x450px
>>
File: 211c-H.png (4MB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
211c-H.png
4MB, 1800x1350px
they're 4 Mages and knight form D&F
>>
>>
>>6959868
Where is this picture from?
>>
>>6957676 >>6957717 >>6957726 >>6957741 >>6957744 >>6957771 >>6957784 >>6957877 >>6957915 >>6958070 >>6958154
GOD! It has been soo hot read to you! Nice RP :D
>>6958715 >>6958718 >>6958725 >>6958909 >>6959678
Thanks for the images :D
>>6959868 >>6959998
+1
>>
>>6959868

The characters seem to be those of Sekikumo of Deviantart. I suppose he commissioned another artist to do this for him.
>>
File: OC manequin.jpg (558KB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
OC manequin.jpg
558KB, 2400x3000px
Since there seems to be a lot of mannequin transformation on this thread here is something i remember I got a LONG time ago. hmmm, need to see if i can dig up the rest of the sequence from my old hard drive.
>>
>>6960297
Please, do it :)
>>
>>6960297
Heh, I remember the mannequins on the background.
>>
File: OC manaquin 2.jpg (564KB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
OC manaquin 2.jpg
564KB, 2400x3000px
part 2
>>
File: OC manaquin 3.jpg (482KB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
OC manaquin 3.jpg
482KB, 2400x3000px
part 3

My OC Ruka, and random girl

story goes, there's a store that has a if you enter you have to buy something, they went in didn't buy anything and here is the consequence, they get to pay the store back by being there mannequin.
>>
So is Tek ever gonna finish that webcomic he and that other guy started? Im mean ita fine if he doesn't its not like I payed for the damn thing I would like a small status update is all.
>>
File: 06_04.jpg (580KB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
06_04.jpg
580KB, 1130x1600px
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 850x1100px
Anyone want to take a crack at these gals? Maybe make them glossy and dull eyed?

Or metallic too!
>>
>>
File: 2016-06-29 08.48.14.jpg (1MB, 1906x2597px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-29 08.48.14.jpg
1MB, 1906x2597px
Dangit, note to self: dont sketch with pen straightaway.
>>
>>6961986
Could you draw superheroine petrifiction?
>>
>>6958715
I love it when it looks like they're being penetrated by the stand. Like that's what triggers the tf, and pulling them off it reverses it.

Imagining some unwary clerk putting away the mannequins, pulling it off the stand, only to have a writhing, naked and orgasmic girl fall on top of him
>>
>>6961976
Nice!

>>6960297
>>6960767
>>6960801

I love this sequence!
>>
File: tatenashi_faceless_mannequin.png (3MB, 1280x2440px) Image search: [Google]
tatenashi_faceless_mannequin.png
3MB, 1280x2440px
>>
File: mashu_mannequin_faceless.png (1MB, 1200x1692px) Image search: [Google]
mashu_mannequin_faceless.png
1MB, 1200x1692px
And older and rougher one, but some of you might appreciate it anyway.
>>
>>6962860
I definitely appreciate it.
>>
>>6959868
looks like a reference to Boris Vallejo Pygmalion picture
>>
>>6963414

Except in reverse... because in Pygmalion's case, the statue is becoming a woman.

That pearlescent quality of the polished stone gives me some ideas for approaching my petrification manips in the future.
>>
>>6963710
as long as it's not lens flares
>>
>>6963716
Yes, I did overdo that in the past, and it was a pretty bad way of producing a shine. I'm thinking of treating it a bit more like my metal manips, in that I paint the texture in GIMP rather than using a pre-made one.
>>
File: cg11-04_s.jpg (180KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
cg11-04_s.jpg
180KB, 495x700px
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 500x750px
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 500x750px
>>
File: cg07-05_s.jpg (224KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
cg07-05_s.jpg
224KB, 495x700px
>>
>>6965314
I never liked the idea of shattering. But I am curious: what's the appeal of it?
>>
>>6965909
Sometimes, really cementing/driving home the objectification/stuck aspect of it.

But in the case of the shit above, substantial fetishization for guro.
>>
>>6965930
Pretty much this, I like it when there is a missing arm/leg, I like it even more when only the victim is turned to stone while the clothes are left intact. It gets even better when the statue and the clothes start showing some damage.
>>
SOME OC.
>>
File: 52936551_p7.jpg (120KB, 868x612px) Image search: [Google]
52936551_p7.jpg
120KB, 868x612px
Im looking for a picture, Its by the same artist, its depict a petrified Shampoo from the show Ranma 1/2.
>>
File: 14656024_big_p0.jpg (352KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
14656024_big_p0.jpg
352KB, 960x1280px
>>6965909
Personally I think it can wreck a good picture at times. Just comes off as a clean guro. Fortunately, they're often a sequence.
>>
File: 14656024_big_p1.jpg (230KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
14656024_big_p1.jpg
230KB, 960x1280px
>>6966463
Like this, where the next one would ruin it, but can be ignored.
>>
File: FF6Icecropped.jpg (1018KB, 1105x2349px) Image search: [Google]
FF6Icecropped.jpg
1018KB, 1105x2349px
>>6966464
Though for the sake of sharing it all, here's a sauce on them and the third bit I left off. Oddly, seems to be the only kind of shattering pic that artist ever did.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=14656024

>>6958417
Yeah, and what there is often falls into four categories:
1) Terrible manips
2) Taking already comically oversized boobs or female muscles and turning it to 15 because 11 is for pussies
3) It's Wonder Woman, Supergirl, or Power Girl because apparently those are the only three superheroines
4) All of the above.

It also can be tricky to post here because technically western stuff is meant to go in /aco/ isn't it so whoops
>>
File: 23409517_p2.jpg (93KB, 472x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23409517_p2.jpg
93KB, 472x1000px
>>6958417
>>6966500
all the awful superheroine "O"Cs on dA and their cringeworthy nonstop roleplaying comments kinda soured me on the concept.
>>
>>6966500
Ah, good find of one of the status effects.
>>
>>6966534
As much as I appreciate people like 'Wonder Curia' for having so much ASFR material, my guts still scream about what an awful character that is.
>>
>>6966500
>Wonder Curia
>>
File: Daisy Fertility Idol.jpg (22KB, 505x813px) Image search: [Google]
Daisy Fertility Idol.jpg
22KB, 505x813px
>>
Personally I'm not exactly fond of superheroine petrifications myself. Not to say I dislike it... heck, as long as it is done well (like, Mctek well), I would like it too.

If I may chip in my opinion, I guess it might have something to do with material origins and style...? At least, that's what I felt when I think of why they are not as common as they should be. I can't exactly describe it, but let me say it in a weaboo manner : ASFR content from Japan is largely enjoyable, but when things take a Western style and the subject in question is a superheroine... then erk, my head just goes "Oh, something is wrong here." and for once, I get turned off by my main fetish.

Oh and, just gonna fire this suspicion off - in the threads I've followed thus far there's this one dude (who sounded rude on one occasion) that always asks for superheroine petrifications... you're not that one same guy now, are you?
>>
>>
File: Asuka Doll.jpg (90KB, 644x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Doll.jpg
90KB, 644x1024px
>>
>>
>>
File: 5973.jpg (625KB, 1059x1600px) Image search: [Google]
5973.jpg
625KB, 1059x1600px
>>
>>6966680
Who did this
>>
>>6969302
I believe it was kaminitro at first, then I requested it colored in a colorthread ages ago.
>>
File: sp2-03_l.jpg (724KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
sp2-03_l.jpg
724KB, 1500x1060px
>>
File: nge_dress_mannequins.jpg (125KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
nge_dress_mannequins.jpg
125KB, 774x1032px
>>
>>6970964
Another wonderful pair!
>>
>>6970979

I'm glad you liked it.

Those two may at odds with each other normally, but they go so well together as mannequins.
>>
>>6970218

A good rendition of a classic petrification scene... though funnily enough I've never played Dragon Quest myself.

Thanks for sharing this.
>>
>>6968889
Source? Looks like it's a scan from a book.
>>
File: pocketsizepenguin_ice_tf_2.png (1004KB, 830x757px) Image search: [Google]
pocketsizepenguin_ice_tf_2.png
1004KB, 830x757px
Found this randomly on FA
>>
>>6966681
Could it be that most western superheroine art is 3D art made with stock models that have an uncanny valley look to them ? I know I can't stand most 3D stuff for that reason.
>>
File: cg05-08_l.jpg (829KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cg05-08_l.jpg
829KB, 1060x1500px
Dont let me down /pitg/
>>
File: 57325069_p79_master1200.jpg (302KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
57325069_p79_master1200.jpg
302KB, 1200x675px
Sauce: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57325069
>>
File: 1437669506894.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1437669506894.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>>6953611
lewdest image ever, whoever dares to speak the opposite shall be unwelcome here
>>
>>6945459
anyone have the source?
search e-hentai but didn't find it
>>
File: Sadie the prize.jpg (379KB, 1917x1692px) Image search: [Google]
Sadie the prize.jpg
379KB, 1917x1692px
>>
>>6974511
as far as I know, it's 'gamehard volume 3' for where that one came from http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE101199.html
>>
Anyone else notice that in ice freezes there's never really an icicle hanging from the nose? Why is that?
>>
>>6974703
because nobody finds boogcicles sexy??
>>
File: 58379576_p0_master1200.jpg (192KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
58379576_p0_master1200.jpg
192KB, 500x701px
>>
File: 58379576_p1_master1200.jpg (184KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
58379576_p1_master1200.jpg
184KB, 500x701px
>>6974769
>>
File: 58379576_p4_master1200.jpg (209KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
58379576_p4_master1200.jpg
209KB, 500x701px
>>6974770
>>
File: 58379576_p5_master1200.jpg (233KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
58379576_p5_master1200.jpg
233KB, 500x701px
>>6974771
>>
>>6972904
Now that you mentioned it, perhaps so. The image that you posted, I liked it as much as the story that went with it.

But then came all the seemingly... well, "shoehorned" images... my interest takes a 90 degree nosedive immediately. Granted, some very, very talented artists (ArgoForg, for a good example maybe, did he do superheroines before?) can defy that and still make outstanding content, but as it stands, it rarely happens.
>>
File: 20160811_210208-768x1365.jpg (120KB, 768x1365px) Image search: [Google]
20160811_210208-768x1365.jpg
120KB, 768x1365px
Well as you can see I have not been practicing. I decided to do one last "fun" sketch before I sit down actually start learning the basics.
>>
>>6958725
Hey do you have the one witg the girls from Amagi Brilliant Park tied and gaged?
>>
>>6970218
Anyone has the full picture?
>>
>>6974927
When you say shoehorned, what images are talking about exactly?
>>
>>6976314
Not image per se, but rather style... how should I explain it though? Well... most of what SunstriderProduction does pretty much lets me rest my case, and then there's... once again, staregazerrod, really, I have noooo comments about that.

On the flipside, Doctor-Robo's works are quite decent : at least he keeps the ham levels under control, and the way he edits the comics, he's clearly putting some effort into it. cmqqmc is great, as far as I know, if not 'the' best thus far with the comic-drawing style approach.

I'd forgive the use of OC superheroines, but in the end some things are best left in 2-D I guess.
>>
Ahh anyway, that's probably just my personal tastes speaking so enough of that - let's just share the decent ones around.

http://jaypetto.deviantart.com/art/ASFR-Museum-Guide-at-Work-533031352?q=gallery%3AJayPetto%2F24687374&qo=12
>>
>>6976530
The ham is a total turnoff and in most cases, overwritten and disgusting.

asfrmaster2012 stands out in particular here.
>>
Oh shit nigga we about to fall off. Doesn't anyone have more art work to post and shit they want to talk about.
>>
File: 6985088_p1_master1200.jpg (132KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6985088_p1_master1200.jpg
132KB, 600x600px
>>
File: Ayanami Bridal Mannequin.png (499KB, 687x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ayanami Bridal Mannequin.png
499KB, 687x480px
>>
File: 5063321.jpg (229KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
5063321.jpg
229KB, 1000x750px
>>6976530
I don't know if it's just me, but CMQ's style irks me greatly. He is inconsistent in his anatomy, going from decent to outright deformed, and his faces are most of the time ugly at best.
>>
File: もうがくる2.png (149KB, 1635x667px) Image search: [Google]
もうがくる2.png
149KB, 1635x667px
>>
File: stone0002.jpg (57KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
stone0002.jpg
57KB, 476x600px
>>6977924
He also never finishes scenes. Which may be an act of mercy since he tends to veer into the guro-y encasement/suffocation/freezing deep end.
>>
>>6977924
Sauce?
>>
>>6977924
I don't get it, which one is supposed to be the petrified lifeless doll? The medium makes it impossible to tell when they both show the exact same amount of artistic emotion.
>>
>>6978285
savage
>>
>>6978238
While the art was OKAY I enjoyed his concepts.
>>
>>6978285
obviously the shinier one that's hanging over the vat, with lifeless eyes.
>>
>>6978007
translation please
>>
>>6978324
they're both shiny hanging over a vat with lifeless eyes
>>
>>6978347
You obviously didn't click the pic to see the full res. It's blatantly obvious if y-oh wait you're a troll. nvm.
>>
File: CG24.png (947KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
CG24.png
947KB, 1000x600px
Eriru
>>
File: CG28.png (723KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
CG28.png
723KB, 1000x600px
>>6978409
There's also petrification spirtes but idk how to extract just those from the game.
>>
>>6978327

Here's a quick read from someone who barely knows Japanese, corrections are welcome.

"Oh, going out this late... if "Mou" comes out I'll be turned into a ahegao double peace statue."

The following morning

"The girl next door ended up as an ahegao double peace statue in front of my house."

Her leg says something like:

I'm a hentai futanari who somethings* middle school boys.

*Don't know what "シコる" is, probably some slang for "goes after," "gets off to," "diddles," or something, don't really feel like bothering to figure that out.
>>
>>6978471

Ah, so one of those logical and easy to understand kind of setups.
>>
>>6978471
シコる just means "to masturbate"
>>
File: NPCA017_0787_tk01pcnpctwin_2181.jpg (134KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
NPCA017_0787_tk01pcnpctwin_2181.jpg
134KB, 500x400px
Anyone got anything good that mixes princess carry with petrification? This is the closest thing I've seen but it's not quite what I'm looking for.
>>
File: Co8tK19VYAEpr1a.jpg (146KB, 941x764px) Image search: [Google]
Co8tK19VYAEpr1a.jpg
146KB, 941x764px
"if "Mou" comes out I'll be turned into a ahegao double peace statue."
ではなく
" if "Mou" comes out You'll be turned into a ahegao double peace statue."
です

あと、おまけ
>>
File: 1471096982527-Edit.png (101KB, 1635x667px) Image search: [Google]
1471096982527-Edit.png
101KB, 1635x667px
Same pic with the writing and futa bits edited out.
>>
Not sure if I'm late to the party, but I guess you could say that some of these people are...rock hard.
>>
File: 4548_tk01wsxmpcnpctwin_7523_0001.jpg (920KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4548_tk01wsxmpcnpctwin_7523_0001.jpg
920KB, 1280x1024px
This ones a classic.
>>
File: porkchisel[1].jpg (220KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
porkchisel[1].jpg
220KB, 760x596px
Oglaf
>>
File: 1422110991110.png (2MB, 1160x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1422110991110.png
2MB, 1160x1500px
>>6979728
God's work, anon.

I'll never understand the fascination with the whole "only the private parts aren't petrified and also somehow still functioning" thing. It just makes my brain hurt.
>>
File: 36961804.jpg (176KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
36961804.jpg
176KB, 900x1050px
>>6979948
I personally go full suspension of disbelief when it comes to petrification, since it's a phenomenon that is nowhere realistic in the first place (the way it's usually portrayed anyway).
>>
>>6979792
I never seen before this image in big size. Thanks!
>>6979821
I love this page of Oglaf
>>
>>6979948
It's magic in the first place.
>>
File: xxxx52-mannequin-good.png (863KB, 1262x1920px) Image search: [Google]
xxxx52-mannequin-good.png
863KB, 1262x1920px
>>6980082
>>6980195

Alright, that's fair. I still think it's dumb and ugly as shit though. But opinions, etc.
>>
>>6974770
>>6974773

source?
>>
File: SZPw87e.gif (2MB, 206x300px) Image search: [Google]
SZPw87e.gif
2MB, 206x300px
>>6980693
The filename is a really, really big clue.
>>
File: gold.jpg (637KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
637KB, 975x1200px
This came in as really, really late so I terribly apologize for it.

Here you go, what do you think?
>>
File: statue.jpg (604KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
statue.jpg
604KB, 1000x1000px
Oh, and I picked this request up from the edit thread. Hope you'll like it too!
>>
File: もうがくる3.png (178KB, 1414x794px) Image search: [Google]
もうがくる3.png
178KB, 1414x794px
>>
>>6980647
Ah... my commission, I'm glad that likes someone else :D
>>
If the Mou incest loli porn pic gets deleted yet again, take a fucking hint.
>>
>>6980837
Nice,reimu exposed armpit.
>>
そうか…こっちのほうがロリには厳しいのか…
>>
>>6981228
You know what's probably Mou himself posting it since it's the uncensored version right? He doesn't get English that well, be nicer to him.
>>
>>6981293
it's not censored on his twitter so there probably isn't a censored version.
>>
>>6981235
go ahead.
>>
>>6981350
Yeah but thats not a twitter file name
>>
>>6981942
Oh, I thought it was referring to the pic above the 1st upload Mou posted. Didn't see the loli one somehow.
>>
File: Shirley Swimsuit Mannequin.png (1MB, 848x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Shirley Swimsuit Mannequin.png
1MB, 848x1100px
>>
Guess we'll soon be on a new thread, so quick question: Do we prefer our statues nice and clean, or well-appreciated like attached pic?
>>
>>6984756

I like them clean. You should always have something like a maid cleaning them each day.
>>
Depends, in general clean. But a nice night of "appreciation" is well... Appreciated now and again, just as long as the statue is also continually cared for afterwards
>>
>>6984756
It's okay to have the occasional fun, as long as one remembers to clean it up afterwards.

After all, a smelly statue is no good!
>>
File: 2016-08-04 08.40.03.jpg (1012KB, 1994x2111px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-04 08.40.03.jpg
1012KB, 1994x2111px
Alrites, new one from me
>>
File: もうがくる4.png (218KB, 1815x795px) Image search: [Google]
もうがくる4.png
218KB, 1815x795px
カサブタ=scab
>>
I'm the only one who feel a lack of content of statues having sex? You know, male and female petrificated together.
>>
>>6986416
I'd rather two futas or one futa one female, not really into males.
>>
>>6986416

Good question. Even the Yuri form is rare to non-existent, let alone the truly depraved stuff like your heterosexual intercourse in the missionary position or even the ultimate depravities of statues holding hands.
>>
File: 21887355_p0.png (44KB, 642x600px) Image search: [Google]
21887355_p0.png
44KB, 642x600px
Hope this is close enough.
>>
>>6978007
>>6981194
>>6978007
Mou's back? MOU'S BACK! Thanks, Mou!
>>
File: もうがくる2ta.png (201KB, 1635x667px) Image search: [Google]
もうがくる2ta.png
201KB, 1635x667px
>>
File: もうがくる3ta.png (210KB, 1436x794px) Image search: [Google]
もうがくる3ta.png
210KB, 1436x794px
>>
File: もうがくる4ta.png (290KB, 1910x795px) Image search: [Google]
もうがくる4ta.png
290KB, 1910x795px
>>
File: もうがくる2tb.png (200KB, 1635x667px) Image search: [Google]
もうがくる2tb.png
200KB, 1635x667px
And because I know somebody will raise a fuss, here are non-offensive versions of these women being petrified forever by an unforgiving bogeyman.
>>
File: もうがくる3tb.png (214KB, 1436x794px) Image search: [Google]
もうがくる3tb.png
214KB, 1436x794px
>>
File: もうがくる4tb.png (293KB, 1910x795px) Image search: [Google]
もうがくる4tb.png
293KB, 1910x795px
>>
>>6987299
>>6987301
>>6987302
>>6987305
>>6987307
>>6987309
ありがと!THANK YOU!
Good translation.
>>
Its Ogre isnt it
>>
File: 17P.jpg (115KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
17P.jpg
115KB, 715x1000px
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 167

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.