[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Text Based Attribute Stealing/BE Game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (988KB, 774x644px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
988KB, 774x644px
Anyone interested in this kind of game ?Trying to make a text based game where there's attribute stealing, and if one person shows interest I'm gonna start on the project.
>>
What do you mean by attribute stealing?
>>
Taking someone else's height, weight, muscles, etc... But not necessarily all that in the game. It's gonna be like a 15 minute game, but at least you get to see what happens when you try to run.
>>
There is such a lack of content for this fetish right now that I would be overjoyed for this sort of thing to be made.
>>
I'd love to see it
>>
Totally interested in seeing a game like this come around
>>
Yes please
>>
How would you have it function ? Just a multiple choice style thing or a fleshed out game cause im just gonna drop my sex games two cents of dont make it to complicated I cant jack it and strategize
>>
Planning to use one of the many text based multiple choice frameworks out there. Just something simple, with a few choices. Leaning towards the quest engine.
>>
Interested in trait swaps!
>>
Mmm. That does sound interesting. But it's gonna be my first ever so it's just going to be some simple stealing and some consequences/benefits. If it does well enough I might make more though.
>>
>>6887244
Make something first, then post it in the /d/ game thread instead of making a new one.
>>
>>6887244
Absolutely, especially for the BE
>>
Game will be purely text though. Also will be first ever story/game so it's gonna be a while.
>>
Sounds like an interesting premise. Hope to see it completed one day.
>>
File: 57526761_p1_master1200.jpg (702KB, 1200x945px) Image search: [Google]
57526761_p1_master1200.jpg
702KB, 1200x945px
I'd give it a play.
>>
>>6887324
>There is such a lack of content for this fetish right now
There is and it really sucks.

I can write somewhat decently so I've been trying to write out some attribute theft stories but I haven't really come up with many interesting ideas.
>>
>>6893513
honestly the idea of taking attributes and parts is a great concept but so few people even think about it

though i had ideas and concepts one such being a person gaining the ability to remove attributes and parts just like clothing without other people noticing the changes
>>
>>6887244
Will there be the ability to start play as a male and steal female aspects?
>>
Holy fuck please, this asset theft needs more love
>>
>>6893530
Yes, now that's basicly my fetish. I'd actually pay to be able to play a game where I could take parts off and add or rearrange them as I wish without anyone noticing anything was amiss. It would be so cool to be able to play through a scene several times with the scene playing out differently each time depending how what had been done to those in it.
>>
Sounds really good.

Go for it - you can always fix it if you don't like how it comes out.
>>
AT is good, but what about size stealing?
>>
That's probably be an attribute too, but in increments.
>>
>>6887244
Just make an interactive on writing.com, it'd be nice to see some life breathed back into the site
>>
I'd be interested in this, very much.
Hell, if you're looking for a writer to collaborate with, I'd contribute some stuff even. Does that interest you? If so, how can I contact you?
>>
Buuuuump
>>
>>6895989
that would be cool would it be a visual novel like game or something else?
>>6897189
I think AT covers size steal because size is pretty much an asset to who ever has it.
>>6897413
there are a couple of worthwhile interactives that i've seen on writing.com but no one ever really pays attention to them.
>>6897597
I have ideas and i might consider it but i'd like to know your level of writing before hand.
>>
>>6899566
I've posted a few stories on Giantess City under the name Eelskin. You could actually PM me there, come to think of it, if you want to collaborate on something.
>>
>>6899595
After sampling a little of your work I can say that you're really good and while i'm not really into the giantess scene you have a worthwhile story and leagues above the writing level of people's work I try starting a collab with including my own.
>>
>>6899623
Thanks, that's very kind.
I don't know anything about writing games, though, so I'd be relying on you to guide me through it. PM me if you're interested.
>>
>>6899652
sorry to have mislead you there but i though you were talking about collabing a story of sort a game is way beyond me but maybe you'll get lucky and find someone who actually knows how to make a game
>>
>>6899676
...are you OP? I thought I was talking to OP. Is this whole thread not about making a text-based game?
>>
>>6899685
once again i apologize I'm the poster No.6893530
>>
>>6899685
yes the thread is more or less about a text based game on the attribute stealing/asset theft fetish
>>
>>6899693
>>6899696
Ah, I see. Well no worries, good luck with your writing.
>>
>>6899702
thanks and good luck with your own writing as well!
>>
>>6899696
>>6899702
Is OP still around?
>>
>>6899958
I'm not sure its possible that OP left when the thread wasn't getting enough traffic.
>>
>>6899962
Darn. I'm not really into this fetish, but I was excited to see some anon complete a project and post it. Maybe if we collaborate on a story OP or someone else who wants to make this could draw inspiration or simply copy paste the ideas into the game.
>>
Lol. Still here guys. Just thinking about scenarios. I had an idea about what I wanted to do, so I'm just basically fleshing out scenarios and the mechanics of the stealing. About collaboration: have never written anything yet so I don't want to raise anyone's hopes. Maybe I'll accept if/when I get the first version of the game out though. And that's right, it'll be completely text based. Maybe a personally drawn picture or two if you finish the game.
>>
>>6900195
Text-based like Zorg or like Nethack?
>>
i'd be really interested in playing a game like this, maybe i'll work on something after my current project if this anon's game doesn't get off the ground or something. asset stealing caught my interest a while back when i started looking at the threads, so it's relevant to my own interests.
>>
>>6900195
What gender are you planning on making the player?
>>
Planning to make the MC male and the thief their female friend.
>>
>>6901451
You should include an option to let the MC be the thief also, this is /d/ after all half the things we do somehow has TG in it.
>>
>>6903526
and vice versa
>>
>>6904033
Good point.
>>
>>6901451
So OC, where should we be watching for this to be posted? TFGameSite?
>>
>>6907978
I think you mean OP.
>>
bump for further details.
>>
Not sure yet. Just focusing on actually making the game right now. I guess I'd post it over at the game discussion thread or start a new thread somewhere here. Anyhow, as I said, it's just something simple, more a proof of concept or something, so don't expect anything too detailed. I have read some other literature out there on expansion, but I've never really written anything myself, so don't get your hopes too high up.
>>
>>6912360
i know of some interactive that feature this kind of fetish if you want i could list them here
>>
>>6912360
What language are you going to be writing it in?
>>
>>6913991
I dare you to do it in Prolog.
>>
>>6887244
If there is futa, and dick size stealing, then yes, other attribute theft comes secondarily to those interests.
>>
>>6912373
Please do senpai.
>>
>>6914312
Would the main character eventually end up a cunt boy? That would be interesting.
>>
>>6916941
Depends on how it's designed as a story.
>>
>>6914818
the ones I'm listing here can all be found at writing.com and though now that i think of it its more body part swap than attribute stealing but some chapters feature stealing parts and traits of others so just keep a look out through the chapters.
Also some of the interactive are generically named but thats on the author
1.it fell off
2 Acquiring Powers
3 Role ReWriter
4 The Guillotine2: The Rapier (points)
5 Body Magic
6 Part Shop (Get points)
7 Body Part Swap
8 Merging and Absorption
9 Yet Another Body Part Modification Story
like i said I'm not 100% sure that these apply to the fetish but i believe that it comes close and it can inspire some of those here to work on a similar concept but that is more intone with Attribute Stealing
>>
>>6913991
I'm planning to use the Quest framework. It's a text based engine like RAGS and has it's own libraries.

>>6917242
Thanks for those. Will read them later for maybe some inspiration.

Don't expect this done anytime soon though. The gauntlet of the outside world and the internet is a very hard thing to overcome.
>>
>>6917423
No Problem enjoy!
>>
>>6917242
"It Fell Off" was the only one you listed which I'm not familiar with. I looked for a while, but I couldn't any branches that involves genital swapping between sexes. Are there any in that story? If so, could you link some? Thanks.
>>
This entire thread is why /d/ should never be allowed into the gaming industry.
>>
>>6921547
a majority of the work has more to do with the detachment and reattachment of genitals sometime between others of different sexes and some of the same sexes and with hundreds of chapters its a bit difficult to navigate last time i checked it, it only had 130 something chapters to it and i did mention that it falls more into body part swap than attribute stealing but i remember there are a few chapters that have branches that you might be looking for but i can't remember which ones
>>
>>6889683
You know, insane shit like this is the reason all the feminists want us dead.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.