[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 54

previous thread: >>6847026
good girl edition

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>IRC:
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=#/d/evs

>/d/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
girl life is supposed to update tomorrow
>>
File: 1455761653897.jpg (309KB, 2000x1721px) Image search: [Google]
1455761653897.jpg
309KB, 2000x1721px
>>6853499
>good girl edition
You will never play a game where you are the good girl who needs to obey.
>>
>>6853543
Awesome.

Hopefully no trojans this time.
>>
>>6853499

You guys were posting about fobs in the previous thread. In 1.06, it's almost like they took enemies (and the purple area, or a lot of it) out.
Yet now I go back to 1.05 and can't find that area any more.

I wasn't the only one who imagined the dungeony area with monstergirl that were like thwomps, am I?
>>
Anyone know what happened to control dev? He hasn't updated his tumblr.
>>
File: 56898546_p0.jpg (1MB, 2785x2153px) Image search: [Google]
56898546_p0.jpg
1MB, 2785x2153px
>>6853758
Hey anon, guess what page it's on.
>>
>>6853547
There was a fan edit of CoC that involved being stuck in a dungeon for 'training'. You could either go along with it or try and rebel, and it had some interesting developments like getting to go outside for a bit if you were good.
>>
>>6853792
I played that. it was shit.
CoC is about sex, not about being trained to be a good girl who obeys.
>>
>>6853792
It was called CoC Prison, it was awesome although short
>>
File: succubuddy.png (265KB, 531x740px) Image search: [Google]
succubuddy.png
265KB, 531x740px
>>6853792
And of course it's unfinished and what's there has a lot of placeholders, but it's pretty fun for what it is.

>>6853817
It's a good thing then you can resist and escape fairly easily then.
>>
Say I were to make a game, as someone who is fairly proficient at writing and programming logic, about girls with dicks fucking the player character—preferably after he loses in weapon-based combat (sort of like MGQ, but with more dicks). What would be the best game engine for someone who has never created a game before?

Also,
>>6853823
Are there any fleshed out sex scenes with the mistress for being "good"? I've only gotten the punishment scene.
>>
>>6853842
Twine, RPGMaker.
>>
>>6853842
I think twine is the easiest and the most flexible one to use. I have seen some serioustly impressive stuff done in twine that I didnt even know could be done.
>>
>>6853842
>I've only gotten the punishment scene.
When you're visited by your Mistress, depending on your obedience and self-esteem, choose to either accept or perform for her and get scenes for being a good slave.
>>
someone hase the early access version of Latex Dungeon?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/early-access-5431115
>>
>>6853842
What have you programmed?
>>
>>6853499

Why are gyaru so cute?
>>
How do you fix slaves that are ambivalent and fearful in Free Cities?
>>
>>6854141
lobotomy
>>
>>6854114
I've mostly done Matlab stuff for random school projects and I've also worked with C# to make a model of relativistic electron movement when subject to a dynamic electric field. I have no experience with the commonly used game creation engines.
>>
>>6854074
No. Stop begging for that every thread.
>>
>>6854145
Do you intend to have it be text based?
>>
are there any good /d/ games to play with someone? Say, a female.
>>
>>6854189
Yeah. I have some artistic proficiency too, but it takes me forever to draw something I'm happy with.

I've been playing around with Twine's Harlowe, since it seems to be the easiest, but the resources for it are unorganized. I'm having trouble defining variables as doubles/numbers, determining the variable data type/class, and changing lower case parts of a string to upper case (I would usually just add a certain value to characters between "a" and "z").

There are probably ways to do all of these in Harlowe, but the resource website is just a long list of macros.
>>
So I'm curious. Are there any notable transformation-focused games which don't involve going all MtF at some point? Really not my cup of tea, but when it comes to TF content, it seems to be almost exclusively that - the exceptions being, well, things like CoC or TiTS, which aren't particularly good.
>>
>>6854191
play something you're both into and play with the other persons bits instead of your own. probably wont work because its like 2 people reading a visual novel at the same time so its as fast as the slowest reader and frustrating to the faster one. so its probably not going to work with anything that is mostly reading (Cant think of anything far from this catagory so its not looking good) unless you can get creative somehow. you should probably just play it seperately. good luck though, I could be dead wrong. Keep us updated on how it turns out.
>>
>>6854238
that depends on if you want it to be a male mc that goes through the tf stuff or a female that goes through tf stuff. Could you be a little more specific?
>>
>>6854191
Now I'm wondering if there's an audience out there for something like The Yawhg of /d/.
>>
>>6854273
Male, preferably - which is the issue, really.
>>
>>6854286
I dont think I have actualy ever played a male tf game that does not involve becoming a girl. Sorry my man.
>>
>>6854074
I wouldnt want to patreon his game considering the output he's offered so far on this other one. Still better than Breeding Season and it has multiple people on it.
>>
What games are you currently closely following?

Mine are FC, No Haven and Bounty.
>>
>>6854334
>No Haven
Not sure there's a reaosn to. It only updates like once every 6 months, so it's not like you'll ever be missing updates.

Melkava and Witch's Familiar are both two sandbox games in the works. The latter has less content, but the author recently said they got some time off so will be doing lots of updates soon. And of course Girl's Life.
>>
>>6854295
Yeah, didn't think so. Ah well. Guess the only choice is making one myself.

That's not happening.
>>
File: 1464644596445.jpg (227KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1464644596445.jpg
227KB, 560x420px
can someone post the naked order download
>>
>>6854380
Ash /hgg/ or /hgg2d/
They should have it.
>>
>>6854334
FC, Monstergir Island, Malise and the Machine, Tainted Elysium, Girl Life.
>>
>>6854295
Flexible Survival lets you pick a male MC, and has the option to lock certain transformations. So you could lock out MtF transformations, or "protect" genitals to never be lost to transformations.

Although, FS isn't going to be to everyone's taste.
>>
>>6854334
Divine Arms, Malice&Machine and Crisis Point are the ones I await most but I'm just a pleb who also follows TiTS and Breeding Season
>>
>>6854410
>Although, FS isn't going to be to everyone's taste.
Because its like a modern day CoC but with a typing interface and more fury content.
>>
>>6854399
>>6854418
>Malise and the Machine
I have not heard of this. Care to spill the beans for an uninformed anon, my friend?
>>
>>6854380
https://mega.nz/#!ew4WnAgZ!6e4YLEshIxyJU7ev7UoBXDUwGHed2LeZu9pI3qW8-Bo

It was in the /hgg2d/ pastebin
>>
>>6854437
http://eromancer.blogspot.com/
>>
>>6854233
>I'm having trouble defining variables as doubles/numbers,
That's because all numbers in Javascript are stored as 64-bit floating point.
All of them.
>>
>>6854334
None really. I haven't heard of anything lately that really fits my tastes.
>>
>>6854433
There's an option to use hyperlinks for the interface, which is a lot easier (until you fuck up drinking water or something, and the offered hyperlinks don't correspond to the valid options).
You're right on the furry, though. If furry's not your thing then FS is just not going to work for you.
>>
For those of you who like MtF stuff, what's the appeal of that? What parts of a game interests you the most? Been checking out some Twine games with MtF but a good bit of it spends like 3 pages turning you into a girl but other than it otherwise plays as if you started with a female char
>>
>>6854470
TG usually overlaps with a lot of other fetishes, like corruption or degradation. Turning into a girl isn't enough, I need to be treated like garbage too. The real weakness in a lot of tfgamessite games is that in "optional female" games, the male portion is rarely more than an extended introductory sequence.
>>
>>6854470
TG for me is like liberation. I hate degradation, I love a lil bit of corruption (as in, become more sexual, less inhibited) but I hate it when the game belittles you or forces you in a subserviant position. I understand I'm in the minority, but hey.
I love gradual transformation. I hate the "you're a girl now !" start unless there is a serious amount of effort put into the acceptance of femininity (cursed >>> newlife, for exemple)
I generally hate it when it's a "punition", love it if it's willing (incredibly rare), like it if it's accidental.
>>
For Girl Life, are saves compatible with new versions? With the new release coming soon, I'd hate to have to scrap the character I've put a shit load of time into. I mean, I know I could always just cheat my way back to the same stats, but the little autist in me probably won't permit that
>>
>>6854533
I suspect there will be minor breakages, but the team is careful about existing variable names and my save from the beginning of the 5.1 dev cycle still works just fine.
When the new release is out, try making a save at a major location (your parents' apartment, outside in Pavlovsk, one of the city areas, etc). This will minimize the chance of you landing in an invalid location on load.
One thing that you will definitely lose is most of your clothes since the wardrobe system was completely revamped. That shouldn't be a deal breaker unless your save is right before an event that requires certain clothing type (date at a fancy restaurant, volleyball practice, etc). Plan accordingly.
>>
It would be nice to have something in the paste bin about recent updates to various games.
>>
It would be nice if the pastebin had half the games that get mentioned here
>>
>>6854338
>It only updates like once every 6 months
True, and the next update should be coming in a matter of days. Should.
>>
>>6854627
You've been saying that for months.
>>
>>6854605
>>6854620

Maybe we should convert the pastebin into a wiki page or google document that allows more than one author to modify it? It's inevitable stuff will be left out if everything has to be bottlenecked through one author.

>>6854627
Tell that to the guy spamming, "no have update when" every day for the last several weeks
>>
>>6854636
>wiki
Who's going to host it?
>google document
Bandwidth limits, plus you have to worry about someone just fucking everything up.
>>
Guys I'm looking for games similar to Whore Master, any suggestions ?
>>
>>6854646
>fucking everything up

That's been an issue since the invention of the wiki, which is why they generally have safeguards against such things (revision history, black/white listing IPs, etc).

As for a host, besides Google docs, probably one of the many websites that hosts all the *chan or h-game wikis?
>>
>>6854652
>Whore Master

So... spreadsheet girl management sims?
>>
>>6854658
Pretty much, yeah. I don't really care about visuals and I want more micro management and stuff. Even i it's text-based it's fine.
I already tried FC and it was too little but something along those lines is also fine.
>>
>>6854141
Confine their asses. Works miracles.
>>
>>6854634
First time posting in /ddg/.

>>6854636
I will if I catch him in the act.
>>
>I'm gonna make a game today
>no ideas
Every time
>>
File: 1330256844105.gif (342KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1330256844105.gif
342KB, 640x360px
>No FC until next week
>>
>>6854674
Sim Brothel is quite similar (the one for RPGMaker specifically; why are there so many damn games with the same name?), and you can play as a madame to participates or just a guy manager.

Jasbro (java sim brothel) is another.

There was also that one for RAGS that revolved around you playing a hivemind controller and capturing/assimilating women. I'm blanking on the name, anyone help me out here?
>>
>>6854691
Just to clarify, the exact name of the first game I referenced is "Sim Brothel 2 Revival". Hopefully that will narrow down your search a bit.
>>
>>6854691
I've already played Sim Brothel and the one for RPGMaker.
I'll check out Jasbro and I want to try that RAGS game.
>>
any1 have a dl for Pixel Torture X Dakkai?
>>
>>6854691
>>6854702
Looking through my game archive to find some other ones...

I already mentioned Sim Brothel 2 Revival... oh, here's one

Slave Brothel is also an interesting one. Imagine sim tower, but rooms are gloryholes, bedrooms, bars, etc. Assign girls to different rooms based on their skills and moods.

Also, found that RAGS game I mentioned earlier. It's called Overseer
>>
>>6854717
Guro is not welcome here and neither are you.
>>
>>6854702
Have you tried Strive from pastebin? Although it's still pretty early in development.
>>
>>6854684
I didn't hop on the FC train until recently. Is there any way to reclaim the slave taken by the Daughters of Liberty after their defeat? It says she's back but I don't see her.
>>
File: 1364726691258.png (239KB, 813x407px) Image search: [Google]
1364726691258.png
239KB, 813x407px
>>6854684
>No No Haven until next month
>>
>>6854233
You should try out HTML + CSS. A dozen youtube videos is enough to get you going, and HTML is productive to learn if you ever want to make your own website.
>>
>>6854760
I think you need every bonus against the daughters possible.
>>
>>6854760
>>6854775
Same thing happened to me. Fairly certain it's a bug.
I'll see her every once in a while in an after-work event but she isn't stationed anywhere, like a phantom.
>>
>>6854334
Last Demon Hunter (RM), Magical Girl Camp, ...FC. I'm not too concerned with content as long as it's erotic in some fashion or another, though with a general fetish towards all things dickgirls or entrapment (and by extension vore) it's still quite difficult to actually find things to get hyped over, in fact my list of potential games has shrunk due to the authors failing to keep the erotic content engaging, or appealing too much to the vanilla crowds (that have the money I don't).

>>6854464
Hate to be that faggot, but have you considered making a game that IS your tastes? It's literally the only way to inspire more like it. I'm starting to wonder if anyone hasn't been inevitably poked by another anon to make the game they bitch about not having in this thread.

Grabbed the full-size image off gelbooru real quick, but it says sample for some reason, troublesome.
>>
Does anyone have a link to that PDF game-type thing where your have a point budget and options to choose from that would determine your living conditions for the next year?

The premise was something like, you're on a television show and you walk away with $100k after a year.
>>
>>6854800
>I'm starting to wonder if anyone hasn't been inevitably poked by another anon to make the game they bitch about not having in this thread.
Well, those of us who know moonrunes (even at a basic level) can always resort to that though Japan has its own flaws when it comes to game design (you normally only get the more interesting things translated)
>>
File: 1388699625923.jpg (2MB, 2500x1978px) Image search: [Google]
1388699625923.jpg
2MB, 2500x1978px
>>6854803
This is stupid.
>>
>>6854812
Yeah, there's a much better one that is a few page long PDF. That's the same idea though, thanks.
>>
>>6854818
Just wait for a CYOA thread to pop up. It'll show there.

Not really in the scope of this thread though, and mods love nuking them.
>>
>>6854800
I'm far too lazy for that nonsense, but it's not like I've been bitching about the lack of it anyway. I'm not saying I haven't been trying the stuff that's been cropping up here, it's just nothing aligns with my tastes well enough for me to be super interested in following every update.
>>
>>6854820
>mods love nuking them
Why?
>>
>>6854825
Because they're shit and not a game?
>>
File: 1441312612423.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1441312612423.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>6854825
Because threads they get posted in turn in to roll shitposting
>>
>>6854829
Pretty much.
It's weird how there's not a game for it yet, I mean the idea is already there, just need to do everything else.
I might make a game like this where you have 365 'turns' and have to perform certain tasks. Might be fun.
>>
>>6854832

Somebody did make a twine game based off a CYOA image concept, it was kind of fun playing with the permutations and seeing scenes.

Trap Hotel I think it was called?
>>
>>6854841
Where could I get it/play it?
>>
>>6854825
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
>>
>>6854854

Fuck off, cyoa threads are garbage. Unless you think a thread consisting entirely of 500+ posts saying "roll" is the rich sort of discussion that we need to encourage.
>>
>>6854851
If it's the "Trap Hotel" on TFGameSite, then you can find it there. Although it's not very good.
>>
>>6854864
/a/ mods are pretty good, the only time that people have issues is when mods from other boards show up and try to force their ideals onto /a/.
>>
>>6854871
/a/ mods are shit. The mods there are the very same people buying ad space. They delete comments if they don't like it and ban people for no reason.
I had a 3 day ban because I talked about another doujin website that hosted licensed work.
>>
>>6854803
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ijwopa42ke49q1/AAC3WPRlDqGrUYajzktepbr_a/Slut%20Life%20CYOA?dl=0
>>
>>6854873
>They delete comments if they don't like it and ban people for no reason.
>I had a 3 day ban because I talked about another doujin website that hosted licensed work.
I've been sihitting on anime/manga since 2007 and I've only gotten a ban twice. Once when niggerwood was banning everyone and again when nipplemod was banning everyone.
>>
Enrollin in Coleman looks promising, herrzimm has some fairly quality writing. Just seems to be obsessed with twins, ignorant mothers, and having a tiny dick that his either not functional or barely functional. The Coleman Institute was neat, and I did like the ability to stay a trap up until college, but in the end being forced to become full woman kind of sucked. I would have liked to tell the institute to fuck off and let me be a good little trap.

The unfortunate thing is that herrzimm has started with the patreon paywall shit. Has a few games that he doesn't have anywhere else, at least not that I could find with my very limited googlefu. Then he posts the 'public' version of Enrollin in Coleman, with the handicap of it being a severely edited version and no pictures. And if you know the TFGameSite crowd, pictures are their jam and they are quite upset about it. I'm just upset about the paywall shit. Also trying to googlefu the shit out of that and see if some nice little Anons found a way around the paywall.

Knowing my luck, I'll find it, and the writing is shit, the choices suck, and the games were not worth the effort.
>>
>>6854902
Herrzim has, in all his previous games, made the critical error of making too many meaningful choices too early. This meant that the number of unique paths he had to write per game exploded exponentially to the point it was simply unmanageable and he couldn't progress further.

So I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope. He doesn't seem quick on the uptake when it comes to game design theory, especially if he's inserting [ADVERTISEMENT!] at random intervals in the game.
>>
File: 87.png (982KB, 726x1192px) Image search: [Google]
87.png
982KB, 726x1192px
>>6854925
>too many meaningful choices too early
Yeah, most choices in amateur made games should either be fake ones (only a small direct impact for flavour) or cosmetic ones with very few major choices that actually branch off and they should come late in the game to minimize work but not too late so that the player feels that they have agency.

It sucks that I have a very good grasp on game design and mechanics but I'm too lazy to make content.
>>
Out of curiosity, how big is everyone's porn folder? At this point, due to not deleting things, mine has gotten bloated up to 30gb, but I'm sure that's not a lot compared to others'.
>>
>>6855015
It depends on what type you mean. I'm sure that one or two ultra-HD porn films could easily reach a few dozen GB. And even HD porn images can be many times larger than drawn images.
>>
>>6854925
>>6854947
this is what makes games fun to play even if they are a nightmare to actually design.
>>
>girl life image pack: 2.79 gb

What the fuck.
>>
Of all the /d/ games that try to incorporate some combat/RPG elements, have any of them been interesting or decent? Asking because if I gotta fight 10 sewer rats or some shit just to get to the smut, I'd want to be as entertained as possible while doing do
>>
File: ScreenShot_20160601191729.png (397KB, 1846x939px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20160601191729.png
397KB, 1846x939px
>>6855035
This is why.
>>
>>6855035
They're all 3dpd shit so don't bother.
>>
>>6855015
My vietnamese porn comics are around 20gigs, my chinese children's porn games are 5gig. I always delete games I don't play anymore.
For normal VNs it's around 50gigs.
>>
>>6855015
>>6855053

What am I doing with my life?

>209 GB for non-visual novel games (Western and Eastern)
>171 GB for visual novels
>34 GB for H-Doujins

I remember I used to think, "haha, what a loser" about people with insanely large porn directories a few years ago. Now I am the monster I once reviled.
>>
File: aka6-336118-Poor_investments.jpg (434KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
aka6-336118-Poor_investments.jpg
434KB, 1200x960px
>>6855034
>this is what makes games fun to play
No, spaghetti branching doesn't necessarily make the game better. The thing is that most players won't notice fake choices if you just present them right. There is a reason why you hardly ever see true branching in commercial games. The return in "fun" doesn't justify the insane cost in workload.
>>
File: 1DrD8xM.gif (261KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
1DrD8xM.gif
261KB, 499x300px
>>6855064

that is the kind of thinking that created mass effect 3. shame on you.
>>
>>6855070
No, this is the kind of thinking that get games out the door instead of becoming vaporware.
>>
>>6854074
I remember playing it. It wasn't that good, sorry.
>>
>>6855075

EA gets games out the door, realized ambition and hard work makes them great.
>>
>>6855070
The issue with ME3 wasn't branching, it was actually fairly reactive when it came to that. The issue was incompetent writers. Name me one commercially released game with spaghetti branching.
>>6855078
>realized ambition and hard work makes them great.
Sure, but you still need to get them out the door. If you don't scope and plan your project correctly all that hard work is wasted.
>>
Man how do you improve stats in girl life?
I noticed different start give you different sizes of mood meter which is huge. The nerd girl only has 100 mood so you cant do anything. How do I unlock event for various characters? Seems like the fastest way to make money is to take a bus to the glory hole everyday.
>>
>>6855080
1 good, well written game with meaningful choices > 100 badly written games with fake choices. Its one thing to plan, its another thing to sacrifice quality because you want to make money.
>>
>>6854334
Nothing at the moment.
>>
File: 162.png (167KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
162.png
167KB, 480x720px
>>6855084
It's not even about money, it's about getting shit done and not leaving the project in an unfinished early state. That one game that's well written and have a wealth of truly meaningful choices is never ever getting released.
Existing game > non-existent game > idea guy's pipedream
>>
>>6855084
>1 good, well written game with meaningful choices > 100 badly written games with fake choices
That wasn't what her asked. Name one game with spaghetti branching like you want.
>>
>>6855081
Mood doesn't work like that. It's effectively a stand-in for mana in the magic start. Almost every event uses % increase and decreases, so your actual mood total doesn't matter a whole lot.
>>
>>6855090
If you can't make it good, don't make it, you're wasting your time.
>>
>>6854760
If you had her assigned to a job and then refilled that job slot after she left, she will be bugged out and invisible in her old job slot.
>>
>>6855108

Yeah, because professionals in corporations get paid to not make things.
>>
>>6855108
Heavy true branching doesn't necessarily result in a good game though, that's what you can't seem to get through your thick skull. In fact, I've never seen it actually result in a finished game. You don't seem to have any idea of what's viable or not when it comes to game development.
>>
>>6855015
>actual pornography
0kb, I don't save that shit
>lewd games
7.25 gigs
>>
File: 1429508642481.png (675KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1429508642481.png
675KB, 744x1052px
>>6855130
Anybody can release a bad game, completing it doesn't make you special. If you make games as a hobby I don't see why you'd ever settle for less. This argument is stupid and I'm not even the first guy you replied to.
>>
File: xxoom-385061-Beatrix_in_dungeon.png (977KB, 1143x800px) Image search: [Google]
xxoom-385061-Beatrix_in_dungeon.png
977KB, 1143x800px
>>6855140
>Anybody can release a bad game
No, even bad games takes effort and time which most people won't invest in them. Creating good games mean that you have to be efficient with your time spent working so you can polish your work into something good. Good games need good foundations and a part of that foundation is to limit the game in scope into something manageable.
>settle for less
Isn't that exactly what you do when you write a mirrion paths and never finish any of them? This is precisely the reason why so many CYOAs suck, they're unfinished messes.
>>
>>6855090
>it's about getting shit done and not leaving the project in an unfinished early state
I am not him, and I have not tallied up the list of unfinished games on TFgamessite, but you can't look at TFgamessite and say that with a straight face.

The majority of "games" on that site are railroaded, despite offering "fake choices". No matter what choices you pick, it only determines how hard you get raped, rather than if you get raped at all.

Simultaneously, the majority of games on TFgamessite are extremely unfinished. The only games that are either complete, or have significant content, are the "games" (Yes Mr Brown, Whorelocke's Revenge, The Girly Gauntlet) that offer little choice and are more like books or CYOAs, and the games that offer much choice (Night Games, Flexible Survival, The Lilith Device).

It seems more like a game being finished or at least expanded upon depends almost entirely on the developer's motivation (though I will admit that efficient and good planning will help a great deal). For example, BedlamGames is bad at planning (and apparently coding too, IIRC), but he really likes to develop his games, so he puts in enough time developing them that they have lots of content anyways.
>>
>>6855150
>offer much choice
I'm not sure if I've played the others but isn't Flexible Survival just an open world type of game? That's systemic choice, not narrative choice. That's also the kind of choice you have in FC, it provides you freedom through mechanics. That sort of thing is much cheaper and not at all what I meant by branching.
>>
>>6855132
IS that it? 7.25 gigs is what I have on my non-removable. My removable has at least 150 gigs of lewd games. Maybe 40 gigs of porn. I was initially going to try to fill my 3TB removable with either porn or lewd games, then realized I'd just hold a bunch of shit in a box. So I just save the ones I like, delete the ones that suck, and pray/hope/beg for new decent ones to arrive. My next goal is to fill up a 3TB removable drive with lewd text-based games. Sadly, I may die before that goal is ever completed.

>>6855140
This. Absolutely this. Even if that shit takes a few years of you writing and coding, then taking two week vacations, then hitting the writing and coding (and whatever art) hard, don't ever settle for less than your absolute perfect version of your idea. Don't fizzle out and be a bitch about it. And especially don't go the patreon 'pay me to not do shit' route. And don't alienate your original fanbase by locking them out of your complete full game, instead serving them up a self-admitted hack job of an edited version that lacks the features that make it a game so that your new patreon fanbase feels special.

Not ranting or jaded in the slightest, am I?
>>
>>6853817
>CoC is about sex
Is that why you spend the majority of the time grinding stats?
>>
>>6855164

>Anybody still playing CoC who doesn't use the Save Editor
>>
>>6855162
>don't ever settle for less than your absolute perfect version of your idea.
Fuck you, idea guy. Compromise is the key to success in game development.
>And especially don't go the patreon 'pay me to not do shit' route.
So why do you think you are entitled to the fruits of their labour? Are you a nigger or a commie? I find it especially hilarious since you just said they should slave away on the perfect game for years in their spare time and now you're saying you that they are assholes if they don't give away the resulting game to you for free?
>>
Does TiTs have a save modifier like CoC did? Probably the only way I'd play it at this point in time.
>>
>>6855176
Fuck you idea-less guy. Compromise is the key to success in large-scale game development companies, not indie style CYOA style text games.

It would be different if the 'developer' started off with a patreon and never released a game for free, than it is when they release a few games for free, thus alienating their initial fanbase. Do I have to choose between being a nigger or a commie for my way of thinking? Can't I be both? I don't feel entitled to the fruits of their labor, especially not if they truly do work away for years on their version of their perfect game in their spare time. That, I would actually purchase. Now, if they do the patreon thing, AND slave away, AND still release it for free, I don't find that alienating their fanbase. That would be the ideal for me, since they'd get paid for their work, actually do the work, and still not alienate their initial fanbase. As for those patreon rewards? One could do something good for them and not alienate their fanbase from when they were releasing their games complete and free. But to go the patreon route and not do shit is bullshit. I won't name any names on that one, but it has been done. Going the patreon route and locking out your initial fanbase from being able to play your game? That is alienating your fanbase. It's a dick move, and once done you never really gain that fanbase back.

TL;DR: Patreon is bullshit if you lock out your fanbase from receiving the full, complete game, or if you just rake in the cash and not actually work on the game. I am both a nigger and a commie. Compromising between quality and making a quick buck is bullshit.
>>
>>6855189
Using .minerva is the thing that everyone always suggests. Requesting a save editor gets you yelled at. Actually having a save editor for TiTs that works with the current version WELL is a different story. Editing the shit in minerva isn't all that hard though, just find the body part/attribute you wish to edit, and then change the numbers. Just don't make your cock too huge or you never get to use it on anybody but gel girls. Funny, because all the herm/futa chicks in the game have massive cocks and will stick it into your ass no matter how badly that shit would rip your character in half. Double standards. *sigh*
>>
>>6854646
just do what the other generals do, you have a master locked google doc, then you have a secondary google doc where people can submit any changes
>>
>>6855189

If you type 'furfag' without quotes into the game after the tutorial it gives you unlimited item use which is pretty close.
>>
>>6855162
>is that it?
Such is life with a download allowance. I had to choose between downloading skyrim or the sims 4 for my nonlewd game to repurpose for lewd this month. Chose skyrim and haven't actually done any lewd on it.
>>
>>6855207
>I am both a nigger and a commie.
Okay.
>>
>qsp may have contained a trojan
>absolutely no word about a fix for it

epic
>>
How do you get virility rating in CoC and what does it do?
>>
>>6855260
No, they were talking about the link to download the QSP player, not the game file.
>>
>>6855266

That is literally what I said. QSP Player is like saying ATM machine you dunce.

Regardless they offered no form of detection/removal
>>
>>6855267
>Regardless they offered no form of detection/removal

... Yeah, because they're a community of casual game developers, not a crack team from AVG/Kapersky/whateversecurity. For someone so keen on picking out errors on others, you sure don't seem too bright. Be a big boy and scan it yourself using one of many free available scanning services.

And IIRC, they said one guy claimed Windows Defender said it was a Trojan. It wasn't verified independently using multiple scanners.
>>
>>6855267
>He wants an anti-virus solution from a bunch of internet game devs who have no system security expertise.

also

>He wants an anti-virus solution from the same people that gave him the possible virus (assuming there is one)

If that's the case, I have a bunch of internet explorer toolbars and chat smiley add-ons I'm willing to sell you. Just post your credit card number here. Dunce.
>>
What are some games where you play as a sub?
Preferably something with TG/Trap/Crossdressing/Sissy content.
>>
>>6855279
literally anything on tfgamessite
>>
>You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have wide thighs that would be much more noticeable if you weren’t so wide-bodied, and your large backside fills out your clothing nicely. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.
What item do you use to stop being wide-bodied?
>>
File: guiltyhell.png (2MB, 1554x808px) Image search: [Google]
guiltyhell.png
2MB, 1554x808px
Hey, does anyone have the enty (Japanese patreon thing) version of Guilty Hell? It's apparently most of a complete game and it looks really good.
Blog here: http://chairi.blog.fc2.com/

A lot of people on ulmf seem to have it but they don't share shit anymore since they don't want to hurt the feelings of all their special snowflake shilling western devs.

Anyway, was going to buy and share but apparently enty stopped taking paypal as of about five days ago. Anyone have it or able to get it?
>>
>>6853600
Thought that was in the Flash version. From my understanding, he's remade it in a different engine and doesn't have the same stuff as the original.
>>
Free Cities is one of the most talked about games in these threads, yet his Patreon makes hardly anything compared to other games like CoC or Breeding Seasons. How come?

freecitiesdev has a patreon
>>
>>6855301
because he hasn't sold his soul for furrybux
yet
>>
>>6855301
It's a tip jar he doesn't it to turn his game into a profitable business because he consider his work to be personal fun before fan service.
>>
File: 1446902965933.jpg (463KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1446902965933.jpg
463KB, 864x864px
Does anyone have a download of the latest version of Malise and the Machine? I'm hooked on the demo but too poor to afford the full version
>>
>>6855080
That Shadow the Hedgehog game on PS2. It wasn't super complex, but it did show you the paths.
>>
>>6855308
dig around aco weg thread archive you should find it.
>>
>>6855301
>How come?
The latest full version is free. People always take what they can for free. If he started to make patreon exclusive content he would make more money even if freeloaders would moan.
>>
>>6855301
One of the things free cities dev forgets about is that if you want the big bux you need to cater to the minority with the big bux.
furries, elf girls, animorphs, hermaphrodites, stuff like that
>>
>>6854864
Shut the fuck up CYOA cunt. Go fuckung kill yourself or some shit.

---

On a sweious note, did FC dev remove the chance of getting a prestigious slave at arcology generation or is the chance really low? I started playing during v6 and got a prestigious slave at arcology generation on my first run but it hasn't happened since.
>>
>>6855288
Exercise, check the wiki to figure out the most optimal way to slim down with minimal side affects.
>>
>>6855324
That game had six endings, and had terrible writing and an incredibly basic way of handling which path you are on.
I don't think you want to choose that game as your poster boy.
>>
>>6855265
Succubus' Dream and some other shit, makes you cum more without increasing the size of your balls.
>>
>>6855461
Ten regular endings branching off five final missions, plus a "secret" ending, actually. That said, I wasn't in that discussion, I just chimed in because the only specified conditions were "commercially released" and "spaghetti branching", which that game fulfills. Doesn't mean it's a good game, but exceptions, rules, yadda yadda.
>>
>>6854825
Because there's an entire board dedicated to those kinds of threads.
>>
>>6855505
Fair enough. I'm not sure if eleven endings counts as "spaghetti", but you still get a point on that.
>>
playing Girl Life and can't go to the birthday party with anya, she never shows up so I fail the event.
what's going on?
>>
>>6855041
Monster Girl Quest is probably the best example of well balanced smut and entertainment in its combat.
>>
>>6855505
I thought "good game" was also a condition?
>>
File: 354_2.jpg (44KB, 321x563px) Image search: [Google]
354_2.jpg
44KB, 321x563px
>>6855670
>>6855080
>Name me one commercially released game with spaghetti branching.
>>
>>6855682
Alpha Protocol, and a what a brilliant goddamn mess it was.
>>
Doesn't naming a game with spaghetti branching that sucked bot not naming a good one kind of not help the point that was originaly being made? It's kind of looking like heavy branching doesn't make a great game.
>>
>>6855685
The first thing that came to mind was "Robotic Korra"
I wish this was a thing.
>>
>>6855189
There's a guy working on one right now. If you go to the forums on Fen's website, you'll see it under the TiTS category.
Note: It's only on like 0.7 right now. But it is getting done.
>>
>>6855296

huh, i swear it was always in the executable version...
do you know if there's anywhere one can find the flash version?
>>
>>6854334
FC, No Haven, Repure Aria creator's blog, some other RAGS games (hypnopics stuff), Night Games, I do check some other things from time to time, for example TiTS blog hoping one day fenoxo will actually make it good and not just pandering to oversized-dick futa furries (I know, but let me dream).
>>
>>6853499

So I used to be awesome at Game Maker a while ago, but am a hopeless sprite artist.
If an artist wanted to collaborate on a part time project with me, I could more than likely make some sort of sidescrolling /d/ game.
If I could sprite, I'd do it myself but
>>
>>6855736
If you plan to just make another sidescrolling RoR, we're oversaturated with this crap and some artist can just make H sprite animations and we'll be happy. If you really want to make something decent, go for something more ambitious like taking "just sidescroller" to the level of an actual metroidvania.
>>
>>6855737

What exactly do you mean by RoR? Google is telling me about trucks and that doesn't seem relevant.

Making something along the lines of a metroidvania would definitely complicate it but it is certainly possible. I thoroughly enjoyed Lab: Still Alive and something similar to that is definitely not beyond my skill set if I were to put a bit of effort into it.
>>
>>6855740
Risk of Rain, I assume.
>>
>>6855746

So basically don't make it painfully linear?
>>
>>6855749
Don't make it painfully generic, I believe.
>>
File: witchgirl.jpg (170KB, 946x686px) Image search: [Google]
witchgirl.jpg
170KB, 946x686px
>>6855740
I think he means Rape or Run, like Koooonsoft games.
>>
>>6855303

Very unlikely. He's into anal, big tits, and bimbos, and the main reason for making the game is because of his own amusement.
>>
>>6855766

Oh, where you just dodge enemies? Nah fuck that, that's boring.
>>
>>6855279
Yes Mr. Brown seems up your alley.

[Trigger warning for pol] because they tend to get triggered over stuff as easily as tumblr nowadays.
>>
>>6855847
desu it has prety terrible pacing.
>>
>>6855346
Starting slaves got nerfed so that their total value is between 5k and 25k (not exactly sure but that sounds right.)
>>
>>6855869
>been rerolling arcologies for no good reason

Fuck.

Also, nice picture. When can we jack our Head Girl up on psilocybine capsules and MDMA crystals for a nice evening of ~devotion has increased~?
>>
>>6855301
damn, he really doesn't make shit
>>
>>6855048
>MB
>Megabytes
Jesus christ, what are they, in 4K?
>>
>>6855996
gifs are really ineficient when it comes to memory usage.
>>
>>6856004
They also don't work properly in the actual game.
>>
>>6856013
That's a technical limitation of the player. The newly released 0.5.1 should fix those. There's also a stripped 122MB image pack with gifs reduced to just the first frame for those who don't want a huge download.
>>
>>6856022
Is it still 2dpd shit?
When will they make an animes bundle?
>>
>>6856022
I already have the image pack downloaded, as long as I don't need a complete new one I'm fine.
>>
>>6856025
>animes
>>
>>6856022
>>6856027
Sorry, I goofed. The 122MB download is the stripped update for those who are upgrading from 0.5.0.*. If you want the broken gifs fixed (the ones with white noise), you'll need to download the 1.3GB "Gifs only" update pack. Otherwise I'm pretty sure no new gifs were added in this release.

New players looking for the smallest download want the 1GB stripped core pack. I'm saying "want" instead of "need" because technically images and sound are optional. You can play through the whole game without them.
>>
>>6854832
Journey Through Izildia dev here.
If I ever make another porn game, it will probably have CYOA elements.
>>
Wasn't there a Girl Life dev in the thread? If so, can you give individual links to the different image packs? Downloading through your browser on Mega always downloads onto your C drive before moving it to wherever you actually want the file, which is pointlessly wearing down my SSD.
If the links were for the individual packs I could download them with MegaSync instead.
Thanks.
>>
>>6856043
I'm not the guy who's in charge of image pack management, so I really can't help with that specifically.

But if you're worried about caching and temp files wearing down your C: drive, you know you can simply direct most OSes to change the default temp files folder (in your case, to one hosted not on the C: drive).
>>
>>6856050
I have already done that. Mega doesn't use TMP to store the files temporarily.
>>
>>6856052
Note that there's also a torrent file in the Mega directory that you can use instead.
>>
>>6856052
It should be limited by what your browser uses for temporary file storage, though. It's not as if websites can just access any directory they want on the entire drive, otherwise your PC would be trojan-riddled by this point.
>>
>>6856055
I know, and I have set Opera to use TMP as its cache.
Mega does not follow that. In order to download large files from Mega, you need to give it permission to store files on your computer. Smaller files are stored in RAM until they're done, but that wouldn't work for some people if it's a large file so they just store it on the C drive.
This is a common issue with Mega and the only real complaint with the service. Mega devs have even acknowledged it, but they just hand-waved it away by saying that using TMP would be "insecure" so they do it their way instead.
>>
>>6855685
>Alpha Protocol
This game was basically unfinished.
>>6855324
>That Shadow the Hedgehog game on PS2
I can't comment on that since I've never played it. Did it actually have true heavy branching which gave you vastly different content with every choice or did it just have many endings?
>>
yo where the fc at
>>
>>6856063
In your heart all along.
>>
>>6856061
>basically unfinished

Quite rushed, sure, but to dismiss it outright on account of that is a mistake. It was close enough to finished to be released, and while it had bugs and certain problems, it wasn't quite lacking enough to make it unenjoyable.
>>
>>6855159
>That's systemic choice, not narrative choice...That sort of thing is much cheaper and not at all what I meant by branching.
Ah, I misunderstood then. Apologies.
>>
>>6856061
>Did it actually have true heavy branching which gave you vastly different content with every choice or did it just have many endings?
Neither. It was just possible to jump from path to path because of the way that the mission system worked, with a total of eleven endings possible.
>>
>>6854334
>No Haven
I remember I played that like half a year ago, v0.3 or so, how far has it come since?
>>
>>6855892
Never. FCdev is very prudish about hallucinatory drugs. Which is really weird because he is a huge fan of hormone/growth hormone/aphrodisiac-abuse so it's not drugs in general, or even mind-altering substances that he dislikes, it's specifically recreational drugs.
>>
>>6856077
lol
>>
>>6856072
The game was almost unplayable. But I liked the choices and consequences, it was very intricate with lots of things influencing your playthrough. The reactivity was also both mechanical (the systemised relationship mechanics) and in the form of narrative.
>>
>>6856087
Let me in on the joke.
>>
>>6856097
He updates like once every half-year. Which is to say almost never. And promised a new version, like, a month ago? Since then one anon has been spamming "NO HAVEN UPDATE WHEN" on a daily basis.
>>
File: 36141447_big_p4.jpg (338KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
36141447_big_p4.jpg
338KB, 600x800px
>>6856083
I'm actively turned off by non-deviant/fantasy drugs so I'm pretty much glad this is the current case. Along with real viruses opposed to transformative viruses ala dick growth/feminization or some shit. It's simply a lot better the more dissonance you get from reality, though that doesn't account for much to FCdev since it's still 'partially' realistic.

Reminder you can back-trace pixiv IDs to the original.
>>
>>6856105
The lesson, as always, is "underpromise and overdeliver." Otherwise ungrateful assholes will keep grumbling.
>>
>>6856114
Overhyping makes a certain short-term financial sense if you're selling a game, since people who preorder have a 100% purchase rate, but people who wait until after reviews come out (or post-launch bugs are discovered) may have a less than 100% purchase rate.

But for free games, the opposite is usually true.
>>
>>6856105
That's too bad. Hopefully we'll see a new version soon though.
>>
>>6856116
>people who already bought a game buy the game 100 % of the time
Really? You don't say...
>>
>>6855293
>http://chairi.blog.fc2.com/
This shit looks good, I second a request for links.
>>
>>6855041
>>6855662
Yeah, Monster Girl Quest is honestly my favorite titty game, still trying to 100% it.

Sengoku Rance is my close second.

Both have a massive amount of smut as well as good gameplay and good combat systems
>>
>>6855015
I don't save any actual porn, just titty games and visual novels. 50gb is what my folder has in it
>>
>>6856125
>Sengoku Rance
It would be a better game without the porn desu
>>
>>6856158
You're not completely wrong, when I want to replay, having to skip through all the porn is minorly annoying, I'd rather just have an option for it to not exist
>>
File: poor slavanon.png (59KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
poor slavanon.png
59KB, 800x500px
>strive for power is also the name of an ancient MMORPG
Maverik isn't at risk of being C&D'd is his?
>>
>>6856125
>>6856158
If you guys liked Sengoku Rance you might enjoy Eiyuu Senki.

There is now a patch for the English PC version (which also readds extra content of the worksafe PS3/PSVita versions) if you don't own a console.

Only the PC version has porn but it also has the advantadge of running on most toasters.
>>
>>6856176
That looks just as fan made as the current strive for power
>>
>>6856190
Any new things added yet?
I have the 1.3.3 version but I still haven't played it yet.
>>
>>6856092
Alpha Protocol was one of the few games I've played twice. It needed some more polish but the bones were amazing.
>>
>>6856190
>There is now a patch for the English PC version
Don't even bother, it was trash, Eiyuu*Senki GOLD is the only one worth playing and it's not in English.
>>
any /d/ games on android?
>>
>>6856297
The answer still hasn't changed: Literally anything made in Twine.
>>
Does FC slow down late game due to browser limitations or spaghetti code?
>>
>>6856307
Spaghetti code. Also, he's bending Twine to do things that it's not meant to do, which definitely doesn't help the performance.
>>
>>6856307
Week 200 with 10 slaves and it was still fine or me.
>>
>>6856307
Mostly spaghetti code and limitations of the twine engine itself. Most of the stuff that causes lag could be done way more efficiently in pure javascript.
>>
>>6856310
Do you have slaves in the brothel/milker...?
>>
File: fuck you zxc.jpg (59KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you zxc.jpg
59KB, 1000x707px
>>6853763
>>6854074
>first hearing about this
>check his patreon
>$5 per month to play his game that will undoubtedly update at a snail's pace for the next 2-3 years
>"oh well, at least I can check the art out on his pixiv"
>bunch of image that are galleries
>check one
>see this
Whereas before I was considering dropping 5bux for one month to download a version, I now want nothing to do with him. What an excellent business strategy he's concocted here.
>>
>>6856353
Patreon is garbage. If someone uses it then 90% of the time it's a scam.
>>
>>6856359
Do you have a better suggestion for creators to monetize their product without going full Jew mode?
>>
>>6856361
Paypal donate button.
Same, but with buttcoins, if you're into the great scam that is cryptocurrency.
>>
>>6856365
>>6856361
>>6856359
Or they could, you know, do what patreon SHOULD be for and simply act as a monthly donation, with no exclusive content. You're supposed to be donating, not buying shit.

A patron is someone who throws free money at an artist simply because they like what it is that they're doing and want to see more of it. It shouldn't act as a content gate for those who don't want to pay, just as a source of income for the artists. Ideally, patreon wouldn't have provided artists with the means of gating content.
>>
>>6856365
I think the FC tip jar proves that this method makes significantly less.
>>
>>6856368
Too bad, Patreon carries too much stigma now.
>>
>>6856368
How do you feel about the Patreons that keep nonpatrons one development cycle behind?
>>
>>6856369
There's an actual data on that? I'd like to see it.
>>
>>6856371
There's so much porn on the internet that usually I don't notice, though if it's the first of many planned updates and they don't keep to the schedule, it's incredibly noticeable.

I can't remember if it's trinity-fate or jaykuma who release art to the public a month after it shows up on their patreon, but that system seems totally fine to me. You only notice the dearth of content initially. After a month or two it just seems normal again.

I'm also fine with the idea of small, buggy, incremental updates being released only to patrons, while the more fully featured major releases are released to the public. Again, though, this all hinges on the artist or developer in question having the wisdom and punctuality to keep to a schedule. If minor updates are all that's released for 6 months, keeping the public version drastically out of date in the hopes of raking in more patrons, they can go fuck themselves with a rake.
>>
>>6854074
>no idea what the "game" even looks like
>give money please
L O L
>>
>>6856371

Small windows of exclusivity like a day or a week seem okay, y'know, as an incentive for say, people who donate over so much money, but like full "one version behind" schemes seem like a crappy and painful way to go about it.

I mean, isn't that asking for a shitload of bug reports you've already fixed, at the least? Plus, with non-definite releases, you can bilk your patrons by just having a shitty section of development and don't release anything for them either during the period, what they're "paying for" doesn't matter.
>>
>>6854334
No Haven and the Captured Dreams update from skyrim are literally it.
>>
Patreon killed the western smut game scene
It unleashed a tide of shit made only to con horny idiots out of money.

Hell, I don't even like FC, but I'll support his game verbally just to show support for what appears to be the only smut game write with an iota of integrity.
>>
>>6856374
Free Cities $121

Fenoxo $18,766
Breeding Season $29,537
Euromancer $15,800
Anon42 $2,346
Akabur $7,623
xalijo $1,041
Latissa $725
Feodosiy $380

https://www.patreon.com/freecitiesdev?ty=h
https://www.patreon.com/user?ty=h&u=121401
https://www.patreon.com/user?ty=h&u=108351
https://www.patreon.com/eromancer?ty=h
https://www.patreon.com/Anon42?ty=h
https://www.patreon.com/akabur?ty=h
https://www.patreon.com/xaljio?ty=h
https://www.patreon.com/latissa?ty=h
https://www.patreon.com/feodosiy?ty=h
>>
File: mokou ohio.jpg (87KB, 468x248px) Image search: [Google]
mokou ohio.jpg
87KB, 468x248px
>>6856396
Life is bullshit.
>>
>>6856396
>Breeding Season $29,537

Kill me
>>
>>6856396
Huh, I though FC had an actual paypal donate button.
>>
>>6856396
>Fenoxo $18,766
>Breeding Season $29,537
>Euromancer $15,800
>Akabur $7,623

...what?
Are people just absolutely insane?
>>
>>6856400
Paypal is run by a bunch of prudes.
>>
>>6856388
I've always been curious about trying out h-mods for Skyrim, but have been intimidated by the sheer number of mods. Are there any easy-to-use modpacks containing a ton of popular mods, or is my only choice to scroll through the mod database and add stuff one-at-a-time manually?
>>
>>6856404
I once spent 2 weeks of my free time trying to get a sexy modded Skyrim going. I could never get it stable. A modpack would be amazing.
>>
>>6856403
this
paypal will wreck your shit if they find out you made money on "evil evil porn"

>>6856396
>>6856397
>>6856402
Also, its crazy how skewed people's money gets. It'd be understandable this was related to the amount of content produced, if the one's with "donate" patreons didn't make much content or something, but for FC to produce so much in contrast with the "pay for" paterons. Shits crazy.
>>
>>6856404
>Are there any easy-to-use modpacks containing a ton of popular mods, or is my only choice to scroll through the mod database and add stuff one-at-a-time manually?
The latter. It's a fucking pain.
>>
>>6856411
>Also, its crazy how skewed people's money gets. It'd be understandable this was related to the amount of content produced, if the one's with "donate" patreons didn't make much content or something, but for FC to produce so much in contrast with the "pay for" paterons. Shits crazy.
In all honestly almost everyone else uses actual art in their work. I'd argue it plays significant role.
>>
>>6856420
huh, I guess that's true.
I've always preferred text based porn games over visual ones, so that's probably my bias.
>>
>>6856420
Cursed $242
Flexible Survival $921
Trap Quest $6,197
>>
>>6856353
>>6856359
>>6856368
You guys are such entitled little shits. Patreon is for donating. You're not making a fucking purchase, you're throwing money at an artist you fancy in the hopes they continue to produce content you enjoy. The only way for Patreon to be a scam is if the developer reneges on their donation-tier promises, and I've yet to see any of you children complain about that.

This is you
>THIS GUY ASKED FOR MONEY, HOW DARE HE!!??!?! HOW DARE THEY ASK FOR MONEY!!!!
>WHAT?!?!? HE'S ONLY GIVING OUT PORN TO PEOPLE WHO PAID HIM?? THAT'S LIKE BLACKMAIL!!!! I SHOULD GET ALL THE UPDATES TOO!

>>6856397
>>6856398
>>6856402
The sour grapes in this thread are unreal. Are you guys new to Capitalism or something? You know there are people on Wallstreet who literally work for 2 hours a day and make millions every year?
>>
>>6856406
>>6856414

>Try to check out mods by popularity
>Look at one of the top ten
>7+ file prereqs
>Some of those have their own prereqs
>Mod has seven different versions with a bunch of abbreviations I have no idea what they refer to
>Know that one wrong download could lead to days of debugging a modlist

I don't suppose it's more than a shot-in-the-dark to ask one of you upstanding anons to upload your working mod folder to mega or something?
>>
>>6856424
Hello Fenoxo
>>
File: vempire-419508-Corruption.jpg (980KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
vempire-419508-Corruption.jpg
980KB, 1500x844px
>>6856077
That would mean you probably missed the February update which was pretty massive so yeah it's come on some ways since six months back.

I would probably wait though as the next update is finally taking the game out of alpha and into beta in terms of content.

Just got to finish it off and get it out there.
>>
>>6856434
I guess for more context

No Haven $47
>>
>>6856427
Its really not a big deal if western devs want to make some money what often turns out to be an incredibly time consuming endeavor. At least Patreon isn't DLsite.
>>
>>6856439
Compared to what it was looking like a couple of months back? Really ain't in anyway complaining.
>>
>>6856434
I check your blog six times a day for the update ;_:
how's it coming along, mr bedlam?
>>
>>6856426
You just need to start with mod organizer, fnis, and either CBB or UNP body mod and go fromt here.
>>
>>6856441
DLSite is way better, though. Sure, the service itself is jewish as fuck and steals creator's money, but at least devs are required to fucking have something. Breeding Season is making hundreds of thousands of dollars doing literally nothing.
>>
>>6856396
You missed Bedlam, he's making $47 a month.

>>6856434
You monster, how DARE you use a Patreon!
How are you intending to let people play their own characters anyway?
>>
>>6856434
Thanks man. Love the combo of STO's doff minigame with ero content.
>>
>>6856451
>literally nothing

Uhh... don't they have a beta version released?
>>
>>6856461
You're right, they're not literally doing nothing, they're removing content from the game every update and on their way to becoming millionaires doing it.
>>
>>6856427
Hello, wageslave. How's that job in retail going for you? Get any vacation days lately? When Overwatch came out I called in sick and not only did I get it, but they even encouraged me to stream while I was playing!

Oddly enough the sick day just made me feel even sicker, so I took a few more paid days off to play before I felt good enough to get back to mastu--- working.
>>
>>6856464
I make more money than you, but hey, whatever makes you sleep at night.
>>
File: 1431846356358.jpg (758KB, 727x908px) Image search: [Google]
1431846356358.jpg
758KB, 727x908px
>>6856396
>>6856423
>>6856439
To add to the stats I guess, I do the "no strings, donation" kind of thing; Tainted Elysium makes about $30 a month.

Which is actually surprising to me since Elysium is kind of niche and I produce content slower than molasses. I Don't mind a bit though, 30 bucks for doing this shit is fucking crazy nice, that's a week's worth of groceries every once in a while and that really helps.
>>
>>6856447
Updated 45 minutes ago among other things mentioning I was about to go to sleep which I really should have followed up on.

It's going well. There was an utter bastard of a wall which brought things to standstill for three weeks solid but it's been climbed and I reckon I should be able to do a proper testing stream tomorrow.

>>6856454
Should be pretty straight forward I think. You either send me the art you want me to use or describe a character and I'll edit something together for the portrait. List race, traits, physical description and the like that you want and I'll add it as a selectable start and depending on how suitable I deem it to be it will either be in the game for everyone to use or I'll send you a link to a version just for you with your character option added.

>>6856460
Thank you!
>>
>>6856467
Not gonna include them in the general game?
You know, so we can laugh at peoples OCs.
>>
>>6856462
Someone sounds bitter. If you want to complain about wagecucks or whatever, go to r9k. This is for discussing games, not the unfairness inherent in capitalism and bitter resentment over success.
>>
>>6856466
Holly shit, that character creator is baller.
>>
>>6856486
oh. Well, thanks!
It's still missing a lot of the planned hair styles and other cosmetic junk, but I'll be adding those later.

That's essentially the only shining point at the moment, there's a tiny number of encounters, but most of the game is currently focused on mechanics, body bits and fiddling with debug commands.
>>
>>6856478
There is a difference between capitalism and scams. Kickstarter, Patrion and all the sites that promis results after payment are hotbeds for scams. Making money by selling something ahead of time but doing no work is a scam and it leads to a degridation in quality and trust so yeah its prety terrible.
>>
So there are plenty of MtF games out there, but are there any games with fleshed out FtM content? Probably in the minority here but that's my fetish. Anything related to FtM works too, like trapformation or female to shemale transformation.
>>
Hey guys, today i stumbled upon this game http://svscomics.org/download/322053/lowrentzca-futa-mega and from what i could gather there's an english version available
Can any of you help me find it?
>>
>>6856478
Steve Jobs is a shining example of capitalism at work. He didn't produce the best product but he was the best businessman.
Are you going to tell me that the Breeding Season team is producing the best product or being great bsuinessmen? Of course not, because they're not doing fucking anything.
The simple fact that they exist is an aberration of capitalism, not a shining example of capitalism at work.
>>
>>6856501
>Making money
>capitalism
Seems about right to me. The only time when this is not directly correlated is in the heads of braindead idealists who still believe that everyone around them is not competing for resources.
>>
>>6856507
>Are you going to tell me that the Breeding Season team is producing the best product or being great bsuinessmen?

No, you illiterate moron. I said it was OFF-TOPIC. My post made no reference to it being good or bad or whatever.
>>
>>6856511
Selling a product is getting the consumers to believe in the vision you see for your product.
>>
>>6856515
Good lord, you idiots are so intent on circlejerking about this you aren't even reading the posts anymore.
>>
>>6856509
>Money is only made in capitalistic regions.
>Scams and roberies only happen there too.
Stop posting.
>>
>>6856478
>Someone sounds bitter.
>the unfairness inherent in capitalism and bitter resentment over success.
Really? You accuse me of disliking them simply because they're successful and then you try to pull the moral high ground? Go ahead and tell me about how on-topic /you/ have been while all of these "braindead idealists" are being off-topic.
>>
>>6856520
>completely missing the point and putting words in my mouth
Sure, I value my time.
>>
>>6856523
Meant for >>6856511 but it's still the same point.
>>
>>6856523
Not him, but isn't that just circular logic?

>If you tell someone they're off-topic, you're off-topic, so you shouldn't post either (and implicitly condone off-topic discussion)
>>
>>6856506
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ166370.html
Here's the DLsite link for it. I can't find anything online about it having an English translation. What makes you think it exists?
>>
>>6856518
As much as you would like to believe, The subject of H-game devs making obscene amounts of money with no output and heeping out people that dont think their work is worth paying for on a monthly basis is not off topic in a thread where H-games are the topic. So the development of said games is prety relevant to the thread. You can leave now.
>>
>>6856533
How is that circular? You're contributing to the off-topic discussion just as much as they are, so you can't do that then act like your off-topic posts were better than theirs.
What's the best way to handle the situation?
Stop. Fucking. Responding. To. Shitposting.
It's that easy.
>>
>>6856533
>>6856538

It's also a fallacy to assume that a speaker is incorrect for being hypocritical. For example, if one smoker says to another, "smoking is bad for you," the fact he's being hypocritical doesn't mean his statement is incorrect. This could also apply to telling people they're off-topic while being off-topic in doing so.
>>
>>6856528
Well the words "Capitalism" and "making money" came from your post more than once so its words that came from your mouth directly.
>>
>>6856535
the first place where i stumbled on it mentioned it being translated and available in english
Didn't provide any links though
I think it was in futanari palace
>>
>>6856542
Don't bother anon. Just let them circlejerk it out until they get bored and go back to r9k, pol, or wherever people bitch about how bad society is nowadays. Go play some games and come back in a few hours like I usually do.
>>
>>6856544
I'm not same guy, but capitalism is about making money. It's right there in the name. Everything else people try to put on it is thinly veiled dreams and bullshit only happening on limited occasions.
>>
>>6856542
How is that even relevant? No one said that the posts were on-topic or that off-topic posts were good for the thread. That anon tried to pull the moral high ground and that is inherently ridiculous.
To modify your own analogy to make it more fitting in this situation, it would be like if one smoker said to another "I'm better than you because you're smoking." It's an absurd statement and deserves to be called out for being fucking stupid.
>>
>>6856548
>muh pol an r9k boogymen
Dont actualy come back because you are a strwamanning faggot that contributed nothing and defending scummy business practices.
>>
>>6856558
Those aren't the two boards most dedicated to whining about how awful society is? Was there another I missed?
>>
>>6856551
Whats happening can literaly happen anywhere so bringing capitalism into it is just irelevent
>>
>>6856466
This is a really good game backbone. I'm definitely looking forward to more.
>>
File: Egocentrism.png (44KB, 925x257px) Image search: [Google]
Egocentrism.png
44KB, 925x257px
>>6856548
>>
>>6856565
Nobody is talking about society or politics you mongoloid. Its about a group of faggots being faggots and thinking people should pay them monthly toe even dare look upon their work. Fuck off.
>>
>>6856555
>Moral high ground
Uhhh, are you confusing me with another anon? My first post in this discussion was, "take it to another board" not moral superiority. Don't assume that anyone who doesn't join the circlejerk is automatically an opponent. I don't care who you think is right or wrong, just keep it out of this thread.
>>
>>6854858
CYOA and roll charts aren't the same thing.
Rolling is absolute cancer.
>>
>>6856573
Why not? Capitalism perfectly describes how 90% of people in the world currently live. It's just they usually get short end of the stick and shitty countries get shortest one. Scamming everyone for money one way or another is exactly what capitalism promotes, just look at every second major company and their treatment of customers.
>>
>>6856577
I think anon just wants it out of this thread because it's entirely off-topic, not because his feels is hurt. And quite frankly, I agree. I didn't come to this thread to hear people complain about how unfair some business model is. I came here to discuss games. If there are no games being discussed, there's no point in hanging around the thread.
>>
>>6856590
I have seen some things that require a roll sometimes say to do it of site to avoid fucking the thread. Not all bad but not all good.
>>
>>6856594
I posted that because of his "I-it can't possibly be the people who post in this thread discussing this, right? N-no of course not. They're all like me, so they would never disagree! It must be invaders from /r9k/ or /pol/!"
It may not belong in this thread, but that doesn't make his strawmanning any less stupid.
>>
>>6856596
And yet people ignore that and roll in thread.

I've even seen some people roll for CYOAs that don't even have roll mechanics.
>>
File: 1412311190905.png (419KB, 684x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412311190905.png
419KB, 684x600px
>>6856575
Thanks mate. I really appreciate that.
I'm currently working on (finally) setting up some entity class systems for NPCs and such. As far as things are going they have all the variables that the player can have and can be effected in much the same way once the content side gets written in.

Might be a bit but I hope to have some persistent NPC (where changes stay across encounters) tests out soon, albeit simple ones.
>>
>>6856604
I'm pretty sure those people are just baiting.
>>
>>6856602
In all fairness, there are a lot of anons who spend so much time on 4chan they forget which board they're on, and try to drag an entire line-of-thought from one board to another because something tangentially related came up.

/pol/ does tend to be the most obvious offender of this, probably because their board is unique in that it gets exemption to certain global rules (i.e., rule #3 no blatant racism), so it's usually the easiest to spot when they bring over /pol/-based theories or topics. Though I'm not sure if they're actually the most frequent offenders, or just the easiest ones to spot.
>>
Oh goody, the resident shitposter(s) is back
>>
>>6856611
But /a/ has special privileges as well but you don't really see them spreading /a/'s way of thinking across the site.
>>
>>6856613
It'll be over in a mo, just fap to some male succubus porn while downloading the loli mod for FC.
>>
>>6856627
I prefer furry monstergirls desu
>>
>>6856398
Only if you kill me first.
>>
>>6856630
Breeding Season did just update.
You can find it on criplechan /fs/ board
>>
>>6856635
>Breeding Season did just update.
What did they remove this time?
>>
File: 29.png (1MB, 1221x918px) Image search: [Google]
29.png
1MB, 1221x918px
Is the blessed sword really the best weapon in CoC?
>>
>>6856759
It's the best for a pure character I believe. It's about equal to the Scarred Blade from the mod, which is best for the corrupt.
>>
>>6856353
There's actually a free version up, and that was pretty much the only picture on his gallery with a patreon ad.
>>
>>6856396
Don't forget ZXC was on like $200 a month until he started doing backer only builds, and it tripled.
>>
FC update never
>>
>>6856759
iirc the rapier from the fungus with the perk might be better
>>
Parasite Infection got updated to 1.35

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ni2s8ees5en7547/Parasite+Infection+1.35.rar
>>
>>6857123
Changelog?
>>
>>6856996
FC dev got sick over the week.
>>
>>6856396
I don't like this patreon pledge system.
In all honesty I would prefer to pay 15-30 hell even up to 60 bucks and be guaranteed a finished producted. I don't mind waiting for 1.0 release if the dev at least create a demo every 3 months to show their progress.
>>
>>6856424
>Patreon is for donating. You're not making a fucking purchase
>HE'S ONLY GIVING OUT PORN TO PEOPLE WHO PAID HIM??
You have no fucking idea what a donation is, do you?
>>
I can't find the link to Girl life anywhere
I've checked the pastebin
Can anyone help ?
>>
>>6857198
It's on tfgamessite.
>>
>>6856396 >>6856397 >>6856398 >>6856400 >>6856402 >>6856411 >>6856454 >>6856986 >>6856986
As a note: Patreon automatically reduces the displayed total by ~10%, supposedly to prevent any "bounced" donations from inflating the total.

So some of those totals are quite a bit higher than they appear
>>
>>6857224
So, FCDev is really making closer to $133! Fuck yeah! Score one for the good guys!
>>
File: Capture.png (7KB, 483x169px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7KB, 483x169px
Are the numbered slavers a bug in No Haven? They appeared right after character generation and I can't make any use of them.
>>
>>6857234
If you send them on assignments their name will display correctly
>>
>>6857238
That worked, but it seems they came back as slaves?
>>
File: 1464881742586.jpg (469KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464881742586.jpg
469KB, 1024x768px
>>6857234
Looks to me like you've either loaded after saving when RAGS was still working on stuff as shown by the Click to Continue being highlighted in red which is why there's a big warning at the beginning of the game not to do that as it causes weirdness by trying to load an incomplete save, the other possibility is sometimes RAGS can't handle restarting into a new game from an existing one. If that happens and you see those unnamed slavers at the start close RAGS down entirely and start it up again with a new game and you shouldn't see that happening.

I hope that helps.
>>
>>6857265
I'll keep it in mind and probably start a new game, thanks.
You seem to know the game quite well, do you have any starting tips, for instance, what kind of assignments should I go for early game (other than scavenging for supplies)=
>>
>>6857269
>you seem to know the game quite well
He made it, I guess he knows how it works kek
>>
>>6857269
Firstly don't scavenge for supplies if you can help it! It's basically the point of last resort and your slavers will hate you for making them do it.

To start off you want a solid base of gold and supplies to weather the rocky opening. One of the easier ways to get gold is from one of the Mistress of the Ensnared Rose assignments that you can get by going there yourself via your personal assignments.

Supplies are most plentiful in the Ever Forest and there you're looking at ones like the Probe the Infestation, Halt Human Caravan and Toll Bridge.

To some extent the areas have general things in common. The plains are your more basic low risk lower reward gold and supply runs and the occasional slave, the forest is more supply focused while the coast is more gold and slave focused. The upcoming mountains are going to have the increasingly weird stuff, while the city is going to be planned to be high risk, high reward. Of course that's only in general and there's always going to be exceptions.

You can also help your camp out with the assigned encampment roles as they can gain you gold, supplies, morale, assignments and so on.
>>
File: screenshot9.jpg (189KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot9.jpg
189KB, 960x540px
Does anyone know where a download for this Sakura Dungeon game is? I found it on a torrent site but it's stuck at 99.8% :\
>>
>>6857161
Patreon has an option to pay on product rather than a monthly deal. Most just don't use it because people are suckers that way.
>>
>>6857279
Thanks man.
>>
>>6857265
Last version it seems that I'd need to load a game twice. First time it would say "are you sure you want to load this save with this game" and produce that generic mess, then have no warning and be fixed the second and from then on until you close rags player.
>>
>>6857280
Is it out?
Steam says its not out for another 8 hours.
Also, its not porn.
>>
Any good games with mind control? The exact kind doesn't really matter.
>>
>>6857362
CypressZeta has just released his first demo of his mind control VN. He also did Overwhored, which does feature mind control, but I wouldn't play that for the porn.
>>
>>6857359
according to vndb there's an +18 version, that's already come out. The steam version is the tamed down version.
>>
>>6857364
>>6857362
Lilith Device and Bodywerks are RAGS games that fit the mold. The former is like overwhored and even is referenced in it and the latter is your usual RPG with willpower as an HP stat.
>>
>>6856498
The ecto/endo/mesomorph idea was debunked as nonsense years ago.
>>
Breeding season is trash of shit to be honest .
Coc tits and Fall of eden are great but too much furry shit .
Trap quest is annoying as fuck to play.
>>
>>6857396
Maybe try Nightgames Mod or Cursed. The latter is based on RAGS and a bit tedious because you have to click so much, but I liked it.
>>
>>6856361
Patreon IS full jew mode.
>>
When is Press Switch gonna be finally updated?
Is there a version 1.0 out yet?
>>
>>6857362
The Girly Gauntlet
The HERS Project
Stranded
MotelS
E-tranz
>>
>>6857128
>The end of chapter 3 has arrived. There will likely be a few more updates purely for bug fixes, but then I'll be starting on chapter 4.
>>
>>6857364
>>6857373
>>6857522
Thank you. On a side note - is there a link for that VN mentioned? From what I see, it's a Patreon exclusive, and I'm really not a fan of that.
>>
>>6857280
Aren't these Sakura games always vanilla as shit?

Also, gud femdom game where the pc isn't the receiving bitch-boy when?
>>
>>6857614
>femdom game where the pc isn't the receiving bitch-boy when
What? Isn't it the whole point of femdom?
>>
>>6857375
eh, it's just a way for the player to pick out a metabolic structure. IE, where if they want it to have a game with normal balance or one more prone to muscle formation or fat formation.

You can just wave it off with the future society genetic manipulation or the nano-machine nonsense I use.
>>
File: 1456781440527.jpg (996KB, 1200x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1456781440527.jpg
996KB, 1200x1005px
Patreon is for fans to support artists they like. To a lot of people, it doesn't matter what the artist produces, the artist just has a style that resonates with the patron and so the money is given freely as long as the artist continues to produce content. The Anons complaining about "business practices", "scams", or "Jews"... you're all entitled little shits. You're not backing a KickStarter, there's no agreement that a final product is going to be delivered-- and even if there were, you'd be a fool to invest your money without a full understanding of the business you're giving it to. You guys sound like naive children with no financial responsibility.

>>6856558
>scummy business practices.
>>6857161
>I would prefer to pay 15-30 hell even up to 60 bucks and be guaranteed a finished producted.
Patreon is FOR DONATIONS. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR GODDAMN HEAD. Nobody is purchasing ANYTHING when they give through Patreon. There is are no businesses, there are no sales, the whole point of PATREON is to be a PATRON; you're giving money to artists & content creators so that they can be free to do their thing without having to worry about making ends meet.

>>6857172
>>6857290
>>6857434
You guys realize how digital goods work, right? Once you create it, it's done. You can share it with anyone you like, an unlimited number of times. If you take issue with patreon, or the artists on it, why are you not just pirating their shit? Nobody can stop you from signing up and then sharing all the pay-walled stuff, which would effectively undermine what you see as the problem with Patreon.

But oh, that would take some principle, wouldn't it? And you're just here to cry about how you don't get free porn and how others can earn a living producing art. Stand up for what you claim to believe in or shut the fuck up.

>>6856602
Whining about how the world works is squarely within the realm of /pol/ and /r9k/. This shit doesn't belong on /d/.
>>
File: blatantlies.jpg (3KB, 245x45px) Image search: [Google]
blatantlies.jpg
3KB, 245x45px
>>6857619
>nanomachines, son

>>6857523
pic related
>>
Seriously, is there a single fucking decent transformation or mind control focused game which doesn't involve being slapped with MtF? I almost got hyped when I saw a screen of Parasite Infection, but then it turns out it's another "lol ur a girl now" horseshit, and of the worst kind too - which is to say, it happens right off the bat, making being a guy in the first place entirely meaningless. Same goes for nearly every other game I've checked out. The few exceptions to the rule either got old (FC, where I've done pretty much everything possible to the slaves, and will have to wait until next update to return to it), are of dubious quality (the occasional basically-unfinished game with grammar issues), or both (CoC, TiTS, etc).

...I really just don't find MtF appealing at all, at least when the PC is the target. That's all. It really bums out me and my penis that everything involving my actual fetishes seems to also require various flavours of turning into a woman.
>>
>>6857629
The problem with the logic of Patreon being donations rather than purchases of any kind is the fact that, yes, many Patreon users do in fact keep whatever it is they produce behind what is effectively a paywall. The technicalities of it all are irrelevant, to be honest.
>>
>>6857641
As already mentioned, the first scene is a throwback to the first versions of the game, and if you keep playing that insta-turn makes a bit of sense.

Btw Anon Smith, looking forward to chapter 4. Fucking love plot in my world sex domination.
>>
>>6857629
Fuck off, no one wants to deal with your shitposting.
>>
>>6857653
You know, something can make narrative sense without being a good decision. I mean, it's OPINIONS and all, but I'm just saying.
>>
>>6857641
Google Nightgames Mod. Not your average tf game, but there's plenty of tf content too and you have relative freedom in speccing your characters with regular and sex skills.
>>
>>6857641

Multiple people have said this. Some prefer being a girl from the beginning - I'll probably make a version where that happens. What specifically don't you like about MtF? Like, what aspect of it ruins it for you?

>>6857640

The 'in browser' version is considerably behind the downloadable version.
>>
>>6857653

Thanks, nice to hear people enjoying it
>>
>>6857653
>>6857676
Don't misunderstand, the post wasn't really meant to be an attack on the game. I was just venting some frustrations, and so came off as a cunt. I mean, I don't enjoy the sort of transformation that happens right off the bat, no matter the kind - but since the MtF part isn't the actual focus of the game as much as the parasites, it's not really that much of an issue.

Still not my cup of tea, mind, but don't take my ravings as meaning that it's like, literally Hitler of design decisions.

As for MtF itself, well, it's really simple. Self-insertion. In general, I prefer games where the target of the transformation/control is someone other than the PC for that reason - but even if it IS the player, then most variants are just easier to imagine than being a woman. It's just it. I mean, I have a dong. Putting myself in a situation where I don't is considerably more difficult than imagining a different attitude/mindset, or what have you. No basis for imagination.
>>
>>6857676
>The 'in browser' version is considerably behind the downloadable version.
Wait what ? That pic is from the version linked in >>6857123
After you reach the required amount and the scene happens, it still says that (hence >>6857640 pic filename)

Am I missing something ?
>>
>>6857676
the "art" in your game is complete shit, please get rid of it.
>>
>>6857713
No need to be a dick anon. They're clearly trying to learn how to draw, and the most recent art versions are a lot better than the initial stuff.

That's how 99% of people who become good artists do so. By drawing tons and tons of crappy stuff as practice. Ask any artist who's been working long enough to get paid commissions.
>>
>>6857713
You going to make better art for him to replace all of the ingame images with? if not just close your eyes you fucking baby.
>>
File: 1443783757260.jpg (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443783757260.jpg
27KB, 800x600px
>>6857719
>>6857730
>>
>>6857629
>Patreon is FOR DONATIONS. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR GODDAMN HEAD. Nobody is purchasing ANYTHING when they give through Patreon.
Tell that to all of the developers that make it so that the only way you can get their game is by paying them through Patreon. In that instance, you're not DONATING anything, you're PURCHASING a product.
Let's look at another DONATION as you would call it, Humble Bundle. Most of the money that you're paying goes towards charities, but the IRS still won't let you list it as a donation. Do you know why? Of course you don't because you're terminally retarded. It's not considered a donation because you're purchasing something. You are exchanging money for goods and/or services.
The highest grossing developers on Patreon are demanding that you pay them on Patreon for their goods, the game(s) they are developing. How is that a donation in any way, shape, or form?
>>
>>6857616
>femdom game where the pc isn't the receiving bitch-boy
as in
>femdom game where the pc is the dominating woman.
>>
>>6857740
>Humble Bundle. Most of the money that you're paying goes towards
whatever you choose at checkout. Which I'm sure is a weird edge case from the tax system standpoint, no matter which country you're in. And nobody has ever called what Humble Bundle does donations.
>>
>>6857629
Patreon is more like "The fans of my art pay my salary, instead of some publication dude."
>>
>>6857745
>whatever you choose at checkout
Alright, fair enough. If you want to explicitly tell them not to put any of your money towards charity you can do so now, but that wasn't always the case.
>And nobody has ever called what Humble Bundle does donations.
You must not remember back when 100% of the money went towards various charities. Back then so many people tried listing it as a donation on their taxes that Humble Bundle, Inc. was contacted and a notice was put on the home page saying that purchasing something from their website was not considered a donation.
Either way, the point still stands that you can't call it a donation if you're paying to receive a product.
>>
>>6857740
Fucking retards like you shouldn't even be allowed to have money.
>the only way you can get their game is by paying them through Patreon. In that instance, you're not DONATING anything, you're PURCHASING a product
No, fuckwhit, you're not. Do you know what a freaking donation is? Just because you get something in return doesn't make it a purchase. They are producing a game. You give them money, so AS A FAVOR, they grant you access to THEIR GAME. It's not a sale, you're entitled to neither support nor warranty-- not even the implied warranty of a stable product BECAUSE IT ISN'T A GODDAMN PRODUCT. Get that through your thick, naive skull.

>Let's look at another DONATION as you would call it, Humble Bundle.
>It's not considered a donation because you're purchasing something. You are exchanging money for goods and/or services.
Exactly, dipshit.
>Most of the money that you're paying goes towards charities, but the IRS still won't let you list it as a donation. Do you know why?
Probably has something to do with these here regulations set by the IRS: https://www.irs.gov/uac/eight-tips-for-deducting-charitable-contributions
> 1. If your goal is a legitimate tax deduction, then you must be giving to a qualified organization.
> 3. If you receive a benefit because of your contribution such as merchandise, tickets to a ball game or other goods and services, then you can deduct only the amount that exceeds the fair market value of the benefit received.
I'd bet that either the charity isn't qualified, or more likely, you're receiving goods below their "fair market value". Furthermore, I can donate money to a neighbor whose house was burnt down; I can donate a christmas present to a poor child; I can donate blood; None of these are tax deductible yet they're still donations.

Donations are gifts, and getting something in exchange doesn't change that.
>>
>>6857788
What you just described is a subscription model.
Think FAKKU, you give them money and hope they keep translating doujin. It's also locked behind a paywall.
Nice try though, Patreon isn't a donation system anymore.
>>
>>6857740
>>6857788

Paetron appears to have legitimately intended as a donation mechanism, but shifted towards a more marketplace subscription format due to the demand by users.

Take for example the previous loophole, where subscribers were only charged on the first of every month. This allowed people to bypass the paywall to access content by subscribing and cancelling before the next month.

This is not an issue for a purely donation platform, since people are ideally donating to support something and not to access content. But since Paetron is increasingly shifting towards a de facto marketplace, them closing it down.

So tldr, paetron was intended as a donation platform, but is being increasingly monetized.
>>
>>6857788
>They are producing a game
>BECAUSE IT ISN'T A GODDAMN PRODUCT.

Eh, at least you tried.
>>
>>6857788
>Just because you get something in return doesn't make it a purchase.
>Purchase, verb, acquire (something) by paying for it
Getting something in exchange for currency is literally how purchasing something is defined.
>you're entitled to neither support nor warranty
No one said that you are.
>You give them money, so AS A FAVOR, they grant you access to THEIR GAME.
They aren't giving it to you AS A FAVOR, they're giving it to you AS PER TERMS OF PURCHASE.
Do you think that Netflix grants you access to THEIR SERVERS, AS A FAVOR when you pay them? Of course not.
They (Netflix Inc., the Breeding Season team, Fenoxo, etc.) laid out terms (you pay X per month and you get this predefined good/service) and you agreed to it by paying them. Explain to me how you can still think that this is how donating works.
>>
>>6857820
No him, but you're kind of right. It's intended to be a donation service, but people abuse it (or more likely Paetron intentionally turns a blind eye, due to the income they bring) as a de facto market place.

What that other anon doesn't realize is that (at least in the Western world) courts of law generally look at what you do, not what you say. This is why prostitution rings can't operate in an overt, legal manner by calling themselves "personal massage services" or why racketeers can't legally operate as "protection services". You can call it whatever the hell you want, but the courts only examine what it is you're actually doing and what's being exchanged when it comes to classification of crimes.

Like many new online platforms, it hasn't undergone regulatory capture yet, so operates in a grey area. But I guarantee you that if a major lawsuit should bring it to court for whatever reason, 95% of courts would judge the paywall-donation system as a sales (subscription) transaction, and not a donation.
>>
>>6857851
It's not in any way classified as a donation. Taxes are paid on it. They gave themselves a fancy name about being patrons of the arts or whatever the fuck, but it is a business.
>>
>>6857676
>What specifically don't you like about MtF? Like, what aspect of it ruins it for you?
It happens too fast with no meaningful input from the player. Any content that does that is shit, but MtF stands out because it happens SO FUCKING OFTEN HOLY SHIT WHY.
>>
>>6858057
Shut up, faget. Ur a girl now!
>>
>>6858073
Not just that. Even their mentality changes too quickly.
>oh im a girl now
>i want to drink semen
Literally the next scene you turn into a cock hungry whore.
>>
>>6858078
That's pretty much how women thing all the time.
>>
>>6858078
I'm just joshing, anon. I pretty much agree. If you're not going to take the time to do it right, why bother doing it at all?
>>
>>6857629
You have now removed even the last shred of doubt about you not having a fucking clue about what a donation is.
>>
>>6857788
>Just because you get something in return doesn't make it a purchase.
It literally does as that is how a purchase is legally defined.
And yes, you could probably stick those guys on Patreon with warranty and support obligations, it's just that nobody has tried to as of yet.
>>
>>6858097
If the "oh, it's just a donation ;)" card worked, then people would never sell things. Instead they'd just claim they were "donating" cash, and that the other party coincidentally "donated" an item back in exchange. Thus circumventing all sales taxes and possibly even earning tax-deductible donation credit.
>>
There are games where building a structure next to a similar structure provides bonuses, like two power plants next to each other provide extra energy. Do people like this mechanic?
>>
>>6858114
Entirely depends on the game. If done correctly it can be interesting, but if done incorrectly (like unlocking a new structure type will require you to tear out an entire city block of structures to get the new best configuration) it can be awful. All depends on the context.
>>
>>6858114
Seen in games like Fallout Shelter and Xcom.
>>
>>6858114
>>6858116

To add onto this, it generally works best in games with semi-randomized building terrain. If every single map for building on is non-randomized, then one guy with a spreadsheet fetish will just calculate all possible combinations and post the optimal configuration, and all the best players will just copy-paste it. That takes away the gameplay and just turns it into a chore.

So adjacency bonuses work best if the terrain you have is semi-randomized so that there's no master configuration that you just copy-paste every single game.
>>
File: Cjb7JNyUgAYI0ov.jpg (36KB, 480x440px) Image search: [Google]
Cjb7JNyUgAYI0ov.jpg
36KB, 480x440px
>>6857629
I really fucking hate what patreon has become, periodic support for large projects makes no god damn sense to me. it disinsentivises the creator when they can get more money by needlessly stretch out projects and pushing back deadlines. ILL strait up stopped working two months after starting his patreon.

and the idea that it's supposed to be a gift is ludicrus, you aren't giving the guy money so he can play video games all day (pic related). you expect the artist to use the money to work and eventually make the thing you want.
>you're giving money to artists & content creators so that they can be free to do their thing without having to worry about making ends meet.
yeah, it's called a salary, you're purchasing the artist's time and ability. all parties here should be expecting the creator to actually create something after recieving someone's money, he isn't supposed to blow it of fucking luxury cigarettes and fallout 4 merch.
>>
>>6857795
I will admit that de facto, Patreon is not purely for donations and that de facto, almost all the games relevant here are trying to use it to facilitate a subscription-based content production business. However, de jure, the terms of Patreon still apply, and it's silly for people to complain about how it doesn't work like they think it's supposed to work when the terms of use are available for anyone to read.

>>6857801
Useless pedant.

>>6857820
>They aren't giving it to you AS A FAVOR, they're giving it to you AS PER TERMS OF PURCHASE.
>Do you think that Netflix grants you access to THEIR SERVERS, AS A FAVOR when you pay them? Of course not.
>They (Netflix Inc., the Breeding Season team, Fenoxo, etc.) laid out terms (you pay X per month and you get this predefined good/service) and you agreed to it by paying them. Explain to me how you can still think that this is how donating works.
This is really the crux of the argument, and proof of why you shouldn't be allowed to handle money. Let me just grab the terms of use for Patreon:
>3 Transactions
>Users of the Service sponsor other Users. [etc. etc.]
>Content Creators who create rewards chosen by Users are required to provide those rewards.
This is literally all Content Creators are obligated to provide to a donor. Everything else-- anything in their descriptions, anything they say on other websites, anything within the game, their blog, etc. etc.-- NONE of that means JACK SHIT. You are not purchasing a game, you are not purchasing development on a game, you are purchasing EXCLUSIVELY what is said in the rewards box. So, let's take a look at those reward boxes for Breeding Season:
>$1 tier: You'll get access to the newest game content updates an entire month before they're released for free to the public.
Read that again, and really look what it says you're getting:
>$1 tier: You'll get access to the newest game content updates an entire month before they're released for free to the public.
(To b cont)
>>
>>6858164
(To b cont)

Okay anon, if you rant is so long it requires TWO separate posts for your one message -- on a hentai board, no less -- you've gone full autist. Just let it go.
>>
>>6858164
>You aren't purchasing anything you retard, you're just purchasing what is said in the rewards box!
Right, anon. You made such a great point. We're all proud of you.
Now, will you stop shitting up the thread with your stupidity?
>>
>>6858164
>Breeding season rewards
>$1 tier: You'll get access to the newest game content updates an entire month before they're released for free to the public

Do you understand what that gets you? It gets you some vague, nebulous "updates" before other people. It makes no claim as to the frequency, size, or quality of these "content updates". You are paying them for EARLY ACCESS. That is ALL. If you want to call that a "purchase", go ahead, but when you are trading money for some intangible benefit, I call that a donation.

>>6857851
>>6857865
>>6858088
>>6858097
>>6858113
>>6858132
All of you are clueless. Try reading what you're getting before throwing your money around or complaining that things aren't fair. It is patently fucking obvious what type of service Patreon is ("patron" is one letter away!) and if you can't be assed to read the terms of use, then you have no right to complain about "scams". The entire point of the website is for fans to easily make a monthly contribution to a content creator. If a content creator wants to make promises about what kind of content they're going to produce, great, but that's not the main point of Patreon. By default, they are under no obligation to do anything for you, and THAT is why it is a DONATION. The only thing you are "purchasing" on Patreon are the tier-rewards. If the tier-reward doesn't say "X updates per month with Y hours of content", then you're just giving money for the producer to have money, and any expectation you may have for content makes you a colossal stooge.

For the record, what the IRS considers to be a "donation" is purposely defined very narrowly to avoid anybody benefiting from the rules who doesn't deserve it. As I mentioned earlier, there are plenty of things that you or I might consider charitable, like giving money to the homeless, that can't be deducted on your taxes. Just because the gov't doesn't consider it a donation doesn't mean you aren't giving something as a gift.
>>
>>6858182
>but when you are trading money for some intangible benefit, I call that a donation.

So... paying for, let's say, priority access to health care services instead of waiting in line at a free clinic "doesn't count" as a purchase? Well, thank god you've solved the issue of spiralling non-emergency health care costs in the US!
>>
>>6858167
That's 4chan for you :^)

>>6858171
Yeah, keep moving those goalposts. The point is that you morons never purchased a game nor did you purchase updates and thus have no right to complain about shitty games and shitty updates.

>>6858132
>yeah, it's called a salary, you're purchasing the artist's time and ability.
False, as outlined in previous posts. Please also see >>6858097
>And yes, you could probably stick those guys on Patreon with warranty and support obligations, it's just that nobody has tried to as of yet.
No, you probably can't, not unless the Content Creator on Patreon is a drooling idiot. Taking Breeding Season as an example:
>>$1 tier: You'll get access to the newest game content updates an entire month before they're released for free to the public.
From a legal standpoint, this statement is almost meaningless. All they have to do is have regular "content updates" and hide them from the public for a month. Even looking at what the implications are, you don't have much: some sort of "game content". You'd have to argue either that the updates are not frequent enough (which is very dubious given that there was no specified time frame), or that they are not large enough to qualify as a "content update", which I would also imagine is difficult to do. If you want a lawyer to take that case you'd have to pay through the nose right up front because they're going to have a hell of a time getting you anything.
>>
>>6858132
>it disinsentivises the creator when they can get more money by needlessly stretch out projects and pushing back deadlines.

That's not necessarily true. There are projects that use the donation per update, which are perfectly fine.
>>
>>6858164

You're the one being a useless pedant. Nobody is complaining about the theory of Patreon, people here complain about how people use it to facilitate shitty or dishonest paywall or subscription schemes.

What you say is how Patreon should be used, it should be a patronage service where you just produce content anyway and people who like you throw you cash, and certain big donators get incentives or appreciation for being well paying, loyal customers. But what a lot of the big Patreon people use it for is a marketplace where they basically sell products on a continual basis. And many Patreons are titled "gib money to make this thing" or whatever. Legally, Patreon might not be liable and they're probably making too much in their own cuts to give a damn, that doesn't mean it's not objectionable.

It's shitty, and it's not how it should be used, but unless people stop handing money to creators for, as you say, no real reason, nothing will happen because it's porn, and it seems like literally everyone who isn't Patreon has a prude stick up their ass when it comes to "erotica". Since there's nothing else we can do, we're entitled to at least rattle our sabers over how much of a sham, money-grubbing, cock-tease, circle-jerk it is.

I hope this line of discussion dies in the next thread.
>>
>>6858196
Most of us came here to discuss hentai games, not the technical definition of transactions. Failing to grasp that is pretty autistic.
>>
>>6858182
>You are getting exclusive access to this product if you pay us a monthly fee
Right, why the fuck are people saying that they're "paying" for a Netflix account when they're clearly just donating and getting an intangible benefit?
>>
>>6858196
>keep moving those goalposts
>>6856424
>You're not making a fucking purchase
Who is moving goalposts? You've backpedaled several times in this conversation as people point out how fucking stupid you are.
Also, your entire post reveals that you are heavily autistic to not understand literally any of what people are complaining about.
>These devs are scam artists, they're collecting so much money and doing fuck all regarding their game.
>From a legal standpoint, this statement is almost meaningless. If you want a lawyer to take that case you'd have to pay through the nose right up front because they're going to have a hell of a time getting you anything.
Are you seriously so goddamn autistic that you think that your responses are reasonable?
>>
>>6858200
>You're the one being a useless pedant. Nobody is complaining about the theory of Patreon
>It's shitty, and it's not how it should be used, but unless people stop handing money to creators for, as you say, no real reason, nothing will happen because it's porn, and it seems like literally everyone who isn't Patreon has a prude stick up their ass when it comes to "erotica". Since there's nothing else we can do, we're entitled to at least rattle our sabers over how much of a sham, money-grubbing, cock-tease, circle-jerk it is.

I have bad news for you Anon, this has everything to do with Patreon and consumers having retarded expectations. NONE of the blame should fall on the Content Creators.

This is EXACTLY what happened with Kickstarter. Businesses put projects up that had no chance in hell of succeeding, idiots threw money at them thinking they were "buying a product", and when things went to shit because the business was run by a 10-yr-old, the idiots that funded it got mad as hell. KickStarter was for INVESTING IN BUSINESSES, AND INVESTING HAS RISKS, especially when the business is started by some nobody with zero experience or talent in the subject area.

Consumers are naive, that is the entirety of the problem.
>>
Why is this still happening? No one cares at this point.
>>
>>6858219
Because idiots keep replying to him.
He's clearly too autistic to even see how stupid he's being so I'm not sure if I can even blame him, but I can certainly blame everyone pointlessly adding fuel to the fire.
>>
File: 57130651_p0.jpg (2MB, 3292x3508px) Image search: [Google]
57130651_p0.jpg
2MB, 3292x3508px
>come in seeing hundreds of extra posts
>oh boy, the h-game discussion finally picked up
>all this bullshit
>nobody even posting porn
I swear to god.
>>
>>6858221
I'm honestly convinced it's all just one guy. He randomly decides what argument he'll create each day and then goes to town arguing and throwing insults at himself back and forth.
>>
>>6858225
I doubt that /all/ of it is one guy, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if the same guy is starting all of these arguments, then replying to himself once the argument dies down to make sure to hook in as many people as possible.
>>
>>6858223
>2016
>Still saving porn on your computer.
>>
>>6858205
>Who is moving goalposts? You've backpedaled several times in this conversation as people point out how fucking stupid you are.
>Also, your entire post reveals that you are heavily autistic to not understand literally any of what people are complaining about
People are complaining that Content Creators like Breeding Season are "scamming people" and getting paid for doing nothing. I'm trying to explain to Anon that just because he EXPECTS to get something by throwing his money around, other people have NO OBLIGATION to satisfy expectations.

You kids will learn someday that whatever fantasies you have in your head are not part of real agreements. What are you suckers going to do when you go buy a house "as-is" and find out the basement floods anytime it even LOOKS like rain? Are you going to try and sue? Your contract is going to state you bought it "as-is". If you didn't examine the property before purchasing it then you weren't scammed, you're just a moron-- the person you bought it from might not have even known about any problems.

If you go to a site with a name one letter away from "patron" and expect anything in return for your money besides the artist's gratitude, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>6858230
Yeah, I suppose that makes more sense since some people just can't ignore telling someone else on the internet they're wrong. Especially here for whatever reason. The guy is getting fat and happy off all his (you)s.
>>
File: 57150985_p15.jpg (303KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
57150985_p15.jpg
303KB, 1100x1100px
>>6858233
I literally just pulled that off pixiv faggot.
>>
File: 57145999_p0.png (2MB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
57145999_p0.png
2MB, 1600x1500px
>>6858235
shut up already
>>
>>6858235
>other people have NO OBLIGATION to satisfy expectations
But they have explicitly stated for years now that the money from Patreon is funding them making the game.
>Pay a guy you know to build a fence for you
>He doesn't build the fence but cashes the checks anyway
>You kids will learn someday that whatever fantasies you have in your head are not part of real agreements.
Right, why would you expect them to do what they explicitly state multiple times that they are going to do? No contract was written up so you have no legal recourse against him, but that doesn't mean that it isn't a a scam and a shitty thing to do if you're collecting money to perform a service then not performing that service.
>>
File: 1452215033254.jpg (65KB, 717x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1452215033254.jpg
65KB, 717x1012px
>>6858223
I would but I have a small collection that's all from /d/ and none of it is relevant so I didn't bother.

>>6858225
This would be pretty funny, but no.
>>6858237
>>6858249
>>6858230
I'm think I'm going to start a blog so I can throw down entire essays on how wrong Anonymous is. I still owe y'all one about why Free Cities's "Corporation" thing is retarded and makes no sense if you actually understand how corporations work. Maybe I'll do a YouTube channel, I like hearing myself speak too ;)

>>6858260
>Right, why would you expect them to do what they explicitly state multiple times that they are going to do?
>collecting money to perform a service then not performing that service.
In answer, allow me to quote your own words:
>But they have explicitly stated for years now that the money from Patreon is funding them making the game.
>the money from Patreon is funding them making the game.
>money from Patreon
>making the game.
Are you saying they aren't making the game? That they're taking the money and literally doing nothing for the game?

How would you know that? Is the coder taking money for some other project, and actually producing things for that project? Do you know the developers personally, and have seen them sitting around jerking off when they should be working? What if they just fucking suck at making games, and spend most of their time learning how to code and fixing their bugs? Is that not working?

When you give someone money to "work" on something, you need to agree on what are called "deliverables", that is, you need to both agree that the project will have a certain functionality by a certain deadline, and if the deadline is missed, then the one working will be held responsible for breaking the agreement. If you don't do that, if you just throw money at people, you have no right to complain when they take their sweet time getting anything done.
>>
>>6858271
>I still owe y'all one about why Free Cities's "Corporation" thing is retarded and makes no sense if you actually understand how corporations work
>it actually is all one guy
>>
>>6858271
It literally has been the same guy this whole time.
>>
If you guys think Patreon is a waste just make some kind of website called Anti Patreon and pool in money for subscriptions and upload all of them on that site.
>>
>>6858271
No one at any point in time has been arguing about taking legal action against the Breeding Season team, we're saying that it's shitty of them to take everyone's money and waste it on hookers and blow, or wherever it is that they're wasting their money on. Also,
>talks shit about people not knowing what they're talking about
>coder
oi im laffin
>>
File: 1372461490467.jpg (305KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1372461490467.jpg
305KB, 1333x1000px
>>6858223
this
>>
Stop debating and get back to masturbating!
>>
>>6858271
Are you also the VNR shitposter on /h/'s /hgg/? Because your stupidity and confidence is identical to his.
>>
File: 1452203360575.png (532KB, 930x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452203360575.png
532KB, 930x1000px
>>6858282
No, if I want vanilla porn I go to /s/ or /gif/. He's probably a fag, maybe I'll go over and see if I can't start some shit.
>>
>>6858300
>He's probably a fag
He definitely is. He has been unusually quiet for a bit, though.
>>
lovin the new wardrobe and the "pick something to wear" option in Girl's Life. Also how long till pain stat subsides after getting all piercings? been a week
>>
>>6858319
I think I'd rather be able to be able to buy every clothing available instead of waiting however long for things to refresh. The new wardrobe is awesome though.
>>
>>6857686

Okay - was just wondering if I made the starting character female for a different version whether it would solve the problem. In your case, it wont.
>>
>>6858057

Okay so the speed and the decision to become a girl are the issue for you. Unfortunately control over your transformation isn't a core feature of the game, so I don't think that part is going to change. I do think the initial change was very sudden, and I think it can be redone later to be drawn out more, but I'm working on other things right now. I may go back and update it later.
>>
>>6857676
>what aspect ruins it for you
It's that the sexualized character being a man in a woman's body is a major turnoff as a hetero male. If there was more content involving the whole mtf deal I would just write it off as not for me and be ok with that, but it's minimal presence just seems like a big middle finger.
>>
Can we keep the shitposting to a minimum in the new thread?
>>
>>6858376
Hah
>>
>>6858376
As long as you can actually find it within you to ignore that one retard.
>>
>that one faggot false flagging so he can shitpost about how jelly he is that x developer makes y money with impunity.
>>
>>6858363
>Unfortunately control over your transformation isn't a core feature of the game, so I don't think that part is going to change.
Then don't change it. Just give me an option to start female and thus skip it entirely.
>>
>>6858387
B-but anon, you don't understand! Someone is wrong! On MY internet!
>>
File: qspgui_2016-06-04_00-03-10.png (829B, 101x52px) Image search: [Google]
qspgui_2016-06-04_00-03-10.png
829B, 101x52px
>there will never be an event where you seduce your mom in girl life
>>
Is starting in the slums meant to be hardmode in JONT? You can send a slave to the spa as a reward but afaik there's no way to bathe yourself. Obviously your first priority is to move, but that requires rep with the location you want to move too. How many slaves do you have to sell before you can shower?
>>
>>6858407
I haven't played in a long time, but I seem to recall you being able to go somewhere in the capital district or main area to take a bath.
>>
>>6858430
I just checked in game and apparently the salon in white town offers a spa service, 5 sparks apiece is really going to cut into my bottom line though.
>>
A new day begins.
A new day of waiting for the much anticipated No Haven update.
>>
>>6858407
You can also purchase a house at the real estate office in the city. It might be too expensive at the beginning though.
>>
>>6858502
The options are greyed out until you have sufficient rep with that area, though my testing just now shows that selling a single slave to a resident is sufficient to open it up. A good strat would be to train up a D rank secretary for master lao in serpents quarter.
>>
So, Parasite Infection. How the fuck do I even proceed in the ship? I think I'm retarded. I got the translation device, notebook, and then the taser, but can't seem to do shit with the last.
>>
>>6858516
There's a guard to tase in one of the rooms. towards the bottom right of the ship. Then you progress to the cockpit in the right middle of the ship.
>>
>>6858517
It's just an auto-loss, though. Is there some trigger to actually tase her beyond, well, having the taser?
>>
>>6858407
My johnny strat was just go to market and buy fat, healthy but cheap slaves to sell to the butcher every day until you have enough money to get by. Then burn it all training a single slave to sell.
>>
>>6858363
[Reply just to get your attention here, different Anon]
I see a few different issues with the game unrelated to the transformation - thing is, I'm not sure this is the right place to sperg out about them, especially since some are pretty much 'muh game design'.
>>
File: 1393890383179.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1393890383179.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>6858531
You're a monster. Nice.
>>
>>6858531
Any pissing on them. Don't forget pissing on them, which he excels at.
>>
>>6858538
Then there's the problem of skill caps.
Luckily you can buy outfits that improve skills by one tier (zero to one at the start). So you just buy your shit slave, put on your robe and wizard hat, teach her as much as you are able then butcher her ass. Eventually you will know enough to actually train a slave with marketable skills.
>>
>>6858525
C'mon, don't leave me hanging here. I seriously can't seem to find a way to progress.
>>
File: 1452215538588.jpg (50KB, 788x850px) Image search: [Google]
1452215538588.jpg
50KB, 788x850px
>>6858536
Do it Anon, release your inner autism. If you can't make at least two full-length posts about game design on a porn board, you're a dirty normie and don't belong on 4chan.
>>
>>6858525
There wasn't before the last patch.
>>
>>6858567
Well, I don't know what the shit, then.
What I did so far was, in order: Wander around blindly for a while, find the archive and the translator, go to the lab, remove parasite, go to the storage, get the taser. And now I'm stuck, 'cause I can't tase anyone.

Is it about the parasite? I don't see how having one would suddenly make you more capable of tasing a guard.
>>
>>6858574
anon, don't bother, the game is trash
>>
>>6858560
>normie
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>6858576
I'd rather pass judgement myself, Anon.

Although with the way it's going, I'll be forced to dislike it just on account of inexplicable inability to progress. I've scoured the whole ship, there's no hint as to what to do - aside from the taser being 'hey you can tase people'.

Except I can't.
Why did you lie to me, game.
What sort of moon logic shit do I need to pull to tase the guard, someone, just please, tell me.
>>
>>6858574
I got you. You need to use the pink siring or turn female enough over time to wear the space suit in the top left.
>>
>>6858585
Jesus christ.
>>
>>6858581
Not even him but
>implying normie isn't used on every board
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>6858610
Sorry, what piece of shit board are you from? Because on /a/ it's not used except by obvious newfags.
It's an /r9k/ term and always has been.
>>
>>6858611
>/a/
>calling other boards a piece of shit
>>
>>6858612
It's not the best, but are you seriously going to argue that /r9k/ is better?
Plus it's probably better than your home board. /a/ is the best popular board by far.
>>
>>6858560
It only makes sense if it serves the thread, which at this point it doesn't, considering how the argument began.
>>
>>6858611
It's used on /vg/, /tg/, /ck/ and /d/. I assume it's used on cancerous meme breeding grounds such as /pol/, /b/, /v/, etc. Perhaps you are the newfriend.
>>
>>6858613
Let's skip to the "I was only pretending"
Here are your desired (you)s, I'm going to bed.
>>6858613
>>6858613
>>6858613
>>6858613
>>6858613
>>6858613
>>
>>6858536
There's always the TFGS forums.
>>
>>6858164
Cuckposting this hard on a chinese cooking board.

Here's your (You) now fuck off
>>
>>6858615
The term originated on /r9k/ and according to archives it's used the most there. My data is a couple of months old (from March) but at that point /r9k/ posts contained the string "normie" more than 10,000 times in the previous 30 days, while /pol/ (the board in second place) used it less than 5,000 times.
It's an /r9k/ term.
>Perhaps you are the newfriend
I've been here since 2007, mate.
>>
New thread:
>>6858631

>>6858631

>>6858631
>>
>>6858215
But the content creators SHOULD still have some of the blame fall on them for even trying to abuse Patreon's donation system in the first place. If it weren't for the combination of people that only offer a product in exchange for a money and lock each subsequent update to said product behind another paywall, & the consumers willing to actually pay for such a thing in the first place, this discussion wouldn't have ever happened in the first place.

i honestly shouldnt be contributing any more to this autistic "discussion", but hey, that's 4chan for you i guess
>>
>>6858661
>i honestly shouldnt be contributing any more to this autistic "discussion"
Who the hell cares as long as you don't bring it into the new thread?
>>
File: bknjo7jjhkqzimgwgoli.jpg (237KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bknjo7jjhkqzimgwgoli.jpg
237KB, 1024x1024px
>>6858664
me
>>
anyone ever played maggot baits?

absolutely fucking disgusting, it's just straight up guro, but i'm sure someone on /d/ would like that and if you do, i don't know of anything else quite at that level
>>
>>6858367
Don't overthink it.
>>
>>6858685
>absolutely fucking disgusting
>tfw enjoyed maggot baits
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.