[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giantess Vore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 125

File: 1380207625600.jpg (194KB, 545x800px) Image search: [Google]
1380207625600.jpg
194KB, 545x800px
Last thread is digested and fermenting in the bowels >>6808801
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: eringe00.jpg (141KB, 1000x1242px) Image search: [Google]
eringe00.jpg
141KB, 1000x1242px
>>
File: kasenchan.jpg (231KB, 1260x1224px) Image search: [Google]
kasenchan.jpg
231KB, 1260x1224px
What would you like to see in writing on the subject of anons from these threads feeding themselves to a lurking girl that is eager to swallow them?

I'm also trying to think up a way to have unwilling victims that put themselves in the situation in the first place, without just resorting to something like 'they changed their mind at the last minute'.
>>
File: 1442600300864.jpg (437KB, 700x3553px) Image search: [Google]
1442600300864.jpg
437KB, 700x3553px
>>6829382
If the last thread is in the bowels, does that mean this new thread is inside a stomach being digested, or does that happen after a certain number of posts?

What does it mean when a thread falls off the board before it reaches the bump limit?

This is an important topic and we should autistically mull over it.
>>
do people fap to this?
>>
File: meiling2.png (513KB, 768x720px) Image search: [Google]
meiling2.png
513KB, 768x720px
>>6829453
no. vore is an elaborate joke
>>
>>6829429
My favorite kind of story is when the victim thinks he wants it, only to regret it when it actually begins to happen, and begs to get out but she won't let him. Sorta what all us anons' reactions would be in real life
>>
What's everyone's favorite name for the qt giantess that wants to eat you? Maybe the most popular name could be the one in the next writefag's story.
>>
>>6829474
>>6829429

girlfood's "the forbidden dish" setting would work well for this. If you arent familiar, the forbidden dish is basically a restaurant where prey can be shrunken down and ordered by preds for money, like food in a regular establishment.

the hook is that the shrinking is irreversible, and once you are shrunk you are technically owned by the restaurant due to paper work signed before hand (which nobody seems to read). You have to consent to being shrunken but if you go inside the machine they will usually shrink you anyway regardless of if you want to back out. If you back out the customer can still eat you. If they give you back and say you changed your mind, the employees will just pretend to take you back to restore you when in reality they will actually just eat you themselves or serve you to a customer that ordered "unwilling" food and is aware of what really goes on behind the scenes.

people haven't written forbidden dish stories in some time, could use a good writer to bring it back.
>>
>>6829453

>Asking /d/ of all fucking thing, what they fap to.

What do you fap to?
>>
>>6829494
I liked those stories but they often suffered from the boring 'story ends when person is swallowed' style of vore.

Or if it does go into the stomach, it is obscenely fatal and never does anything with the dynamic of a girl teasing the person(s) digesting in her belly since they are dead so quickly.

Good stories and universe but the way every author working with it does vore disagrees with a lot of my preferences.
>>
>>6829503

Precisely why someone with tastes similar to ours should revitalize the world, /d/ style :^)
>>
File: 3fd9aa3cb7710aa60bab936d38784711.jpg (386KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3fd9aa3cb7710aa60bab936d38784711.jpg
386KB, 750x1000px
>>6829506
But it's not very good etiquette to take a fictional universe someone made up and quite literally 'shit' it up with references to scat and a different style of digestion when the creator(s) don't like that stuff.
>>
>>6829512

who fucking cares about etiquette? go and ask him if its cool or not if you really care, hes usually fine with others writing about it.
>>
File: 1463437729867.jpg (375KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1463437729867.jpg
375KB, 784x1145px
>>
>>6829554
>female prey
Are you gay m8
>>
>>6829582
nothing wrong with female prey. you're the faggot
>>
>>6829503
this is what I call blue-balls vore. extensive digestion scenes are waaaay better than
>eaten
>ded

I want to see fucked up sadism not merciful quick death
>>
>>6829512
>copywriting a very simplistic vore idea

its not like he'd be writing about felarya or something and he isnt using anyone's characters
>>
>>6829582
Are you stupid?
>>
>>6829494
Zombie_slave did a story which pretty much had this premise. I loved that one.

I love the idea in general.

A great story would be some college age girls, maybe girls a few years older in Human Resources at some company. They decide to treat themselves at this restaurant but have varying reactions to actually going through with it; that is, eating somebody for dinner and desert.

>one girl is nervous but excited
>one is turned on
>one is really reluctant, but will ultimately be pressured into it
>one is a regular and it was she who suggested it
>>
>>6829544
Source?
>>
Anon who came out to his girl about vore and she was ok from threads ago here. Since we are on the subject of writing, what is a good story I can have her read to get her in the mindset of a teasing pred?
>>
I don't have time to dump it, but this is absolutely great.
http://exhentai.org/g/869222/db15f6752b/
>>
>>6830159
>implying not everyone on /d/ has already checked out all of karbos stuff
>>
File: 028.jpg (370KB, 1200x1676px) Image search: [Google]
028.jpg
370KB, 1200x1676px
Take it from an autistic person, some of the posts in these threads are fucking retarded as fuck. Especially that last thread. Why are you guys so autistic
>>
File: flung_up_by_karbo-d9s5a1c.jpg (482KB, 900x1991px) Image search: [Google]
flung_up_by_karbo-d9s5a1c.jpg
482KB, 900x1991px
>>6830512
I dunno senpai, I guess we need a eugenics program.

We can all get liquidated together in the stomach of a qt giantess.
>>
>>6830530
No, I hate the idea of digesting in a girl's stomach with a bunch of other people. I want it all to myself. Else I'll settle for another hot girl.
>>
File: 7615940893875392426.jpg (110KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
7615940893875392426.jpg
110KB, 675x900px
DAYUM GIRL THAT'S A NICE TONGUE
>>
File: 1457298057912.jpg (519KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457298057912.jpg
519KB, 708x1000px
Hey all. Guy who wrote that secretary vore story a few threads ago with the emphasis on painful disgusting digestion.

I'm thinking of writing a new story with the same themes. I'm thinking maybe a tribal jungle giantess.

What are some exciting things that could occur in that story around the vore itself?
What about a different premise entirely?

Here's a short list of shit I wont do:
>fanfics with certain characters
>trite shit with schoolgirl bullies with typical cheerleader names

I'm just trying to think of things that'd be interesting to write. I'm not completely against male preds, I'm not against smaller size differences and even hard vore, and I could toy with multiple prey. Just gimme what you got, I need ammo.
>>
>>6830112

As a guy whose girlfriend also indulges him, that doesnt sound like the best idea. You're better just telling her what you like during a no-holds barred chat about sex when she's got an open mind and then let her use her imagination about what she'd be like. That way it'll be more immersive because she's acting on her own initiative rather than playing a script like in those fucking awful giantess videos. Also if you make her read a story she might realise how cringeworthy this fetish can be. I get that reading stories sometimes and I actually enjoy this fetish. Never underestimate the power of fiction to creep normals out, seriously.
>>
>>6830714
How about a tribal culture in a jungle that has some sort of warrior ritual involving a willing or unwilling participant to be fed to their resident giant female deity as a test to see if they can come out the other end alive to prove themselves.

Of course that pretty much never, ever happens so the tribal shamans that are hanging around her during the ritual are just trying to make sense of how it's going through the sounds of her digestion, burps and farts, only to declare another unworthy participant when the remains come out.
>>
File: 1444149746012.jpg (1MB, 1128x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1444149746012.jpg
1MB, 1128x1277px
>>6830714
Some treasure hunters go to some island, where some tribe captures them through some trap, and gets taken to some giantess to be executed. The giantess may or may not be willing.

Don't skimp out on the painful digestion and scat. I love that shit.
>>
>>6830739

To further this, as someone who loves unaware, you could even have it that the Jungle Goddess doesn't like eating her subjects. Rather tradition demands that those going through the ritual must sneak into her food, survive the chewing process (most don't) and then survive digestion (even fewer).
>>
>>6830714
How do you feel about unaware prey? It might be a good avenue to go down with a focus on horrific digestion if the victim(s) don't even know for sure that they are in a stomach or how they got there.

I don't know if that fits into any specific scenario but I think it's a theme that has been very rarely explored in writing or art.
>>
>>6830714
Link to your other stuff?
>>
>>6830714

>master huntress captures humans who are on her turf for whatever reason (could be treasure, got lost, w/e)

>Since catching them off guard is no fun she tells them she will release them, but after 24 hours she will hunt them down and if she catches them she will eat them alive and whole

>rest of the story is her enjoying the thrill of the hunt, taunting her prey as she gets closer to catching them, even pretending that they are going to escape, only to catch them at the last second.

>prey are scared shitless as they can hear her coming and hear her voice taunting them in the distance

>maybe various traps are layed out for them set by the huntress

>could be a scene where the run into a dead end, but its too small for the giantess to follow and she has to trick them into leaving or flush them out somehow. she taunts them while they cower in their hiding spot

>maybe one human escapes the ordeal and is let go as a sign of respect

>she makes the offer he can come back and play again any time as she has not had that much fun in a while, as she says this her meal is digesting in her stomach

even if you dont choose this, it would be cool if you tell me what you thought about this
>>
>>6830739
+rep
>>
>Gwynevere eats you
>But she is just an illusion
>You get digested anyway
>For some reason this permanently integrates you into the illusion
>Remain in a perpetual cycle of being digested and processed by her body before reappearing in her stomach to do it all again

What happened to this great idea, anyone on it?
>>
File: alluring_danger_by_karbo-d78sy57.jpg (377KB, 1000x1668px) Image search: [Google]
alluring_danger_by_karbo-d78sy57.jpg
377KB, 1000x1668px
>>6830958
I was the one who made that post last thread but I don't think I have the agency to take a crack at writing that scenario. Very intimidated by the prospect of writing in the context of an established universe with lore etc.

Plus I've got like 3 other projects to work on or finish outright.
>>
>>6830961
Ah ok, I understand that...

But maybe you could impliment the ideo of that repetitive digestion in one of your own stories...
Maybe with a succubi instead of Gwyn... i dunno, i think it would turn out very nice.
>>
>>6830628
This
>>
>>6830714
As far as characters I have a few ideas
Zelda
Samus
Bayonetta
Wonder Woman
Catwoman
Chun Li
Yuno Gasai
Asuka (NGE)
Nico Robin
Jasmine (aladdin)
If people like these characters I might make a strawpoll later
>>
>>6830714
Did the sjw story ever pick up steam?
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 594x1344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 594x1344px
Who makes the best kind of giantess? (Multiple choices allowed)

http://www.strawpoll.me/10240658

>>
>>6831064
Which one? Aren't there like 3 of them in the works?
>>
>>6831091
I really like the 'random woman' sort of deal. There was a story called 'Going out to eat' by supernova that sort of had that going on.

There was one part where the girl in that story just shrunk a random guy on the street and immediately swallowed him down to her bubbling stomach full of digesting food and like 11 other people.

It's a hot idea, one moment you're walking along looking at a phone or something and then suddenly you're flung through the air, sucked down an esophagus and dropped into a gut to be digested by a women you didn't even see.
>>
>>6830739

Haha no fucking way I'd actually considered this a few years ago down to every detail. Great minds etc. Yeah I think I might pick it back up, it could be fun to write.

>>6830746
Yeah that's pretty much the basic premise, I just wanted more ideas. Dont worry there'll be plenty.

>>6830750
Yeah that's definitely a good idea

>>6830806
It was pastebinned a few threads back. I cant remember the URL and I cba reuploading it right now because it took a lot of format editing. Maybe someone bookmarked it?

>>6830951
Yeah that's a good one. I like the idea of the pred not being able to speak english and treating them just as nourishment and nothing more. I feel it offsets the suffering of the prey with how few fucks the pred gives. You're food and no more. In that situation though I guess I'd have the surviving human experience his friends demise from without to give it an extra facet.

>>6831051
That shit is exactly what I said I wouldnt do. No fanfics.
>>
>>6830749

Yeah I absolutely love this, I think I will indeed go with this. Even if someone else posits a good idea too I'll definitely do this as well. May need a while because I barely get any time to myself so I might not be able to start til next week but yeah.

With that premise it'll be extra nasty so expect horror-tier shit, but if anyone read my last story that's kinda my jam.

Could be written mostly from the perspective of the one that would ultimately survive, so he'd bear witness to people getting mashed by her teeth unknowingly, smothered by food or later by shit, digested, crushed by peristalsis. He could also survive because an elder gives him a balm passed down through his family line that has ensured success in the trial by limiting digestion.

If anyone else has any more ideas the rest of the challengers could meet their ends it'd be appreciated.
>>
>>6831149
Shit I misread, sorry m8
>>
>>6831159

There are a couple of ways I see this going down, you guys can tell me which you like more.

>The contestants sneak into a bowl of a local giantesses food and the contest begins.

>The giantess is part of the tribe. There's a ceremonial start where they all get into a funnel of fruits and veg and when the funnel is released the giantess just starts munching it down like a food processor. Outside a kind of referee listens to her belly and smells her gas to try and determine how its going.

>The giantess is a captive explorer like tarzan's Jane. Shy and proper she does the same as the above point but she's forced.
>>
>>6831206
I choose third choice.
>>
>>6831206
I don't wanna be rude to the people that like the third, but I don't care if it is one or two as long as it isn't the third. I'm really not a fan of Unwilling preds.
>>
>>6831206
About that third one, how exactly does the tribe capture her and force her against her will?
>>
>>6831326

Ever heard of Gulliver's Travels? I'm sure I can come up with something if that's what we go with. The story can just start with her already frogtied and a little exposition, nobody likes sitting through an overlong scene-setting anyway.
>>
>>6831206
Combination of 1 and 3. She's unaware of the people in the food while eating what she thinks is a sign of the tribe's good will. Language barrier prevents her from knowing.
>>
>>6831159
For the sake of variety, maybe have a bit of a weird death where one of the participants basically gets digested so hard he is vaporized entirely into gas and belched/farted out.
>>
File: Nope-253378-ghj.png (334KB, 1096x1492px) Image search: [Google]
Nope-253378-ghj.png
334KB, 1096x1492px
>>6831476

Yeah I'd considered that

>>6831526

Dont know about that, I prefer to be very gritty and realistic. I will try and provide causation for every git of gas. A fart will always be preceded by narration from inside like someone succumbing to digestion or something like that.

By the way from now on I wont be able to respond to this thread much or at all until the start of next week when I can start writing this. I'll try and keep reading peoples ideas and I'll respond when I get a chance.

Remember to post content too, I've been forgetting and it's not cool.
>>
>>6831999
can there be a nonfatal edit of this story eventually?
>>
>>6832038
(not who you're replying to)

to me "non-fatal" is almost like saying "sex without the orgasm". I also think that would be hard to edit properly unless you want a half-assed ending.

do you just hate all fatal? what if one or more survive and most die?
>>
>>6759109

used this link to grab that secretary story. took me a while to dig it out of google search results but you're welcome.

http://pastebin.com/FqUjnfCB
>>
>>6831206
first one plz
>>
>>6832038

You've got to be kidding. I've stressed so much this is a disgusting horror vote story with multiple prey and graphic death, a non-fatal edit would be a paragraph long.

I just point-blank don't do non fatal in general anyway

>>6832106

You're a hero. I'll try and make a new ekas account and get a gallery so I can archive these stories very soon. Likely before I finish this one we're planning.
>>
>Have urge to write mass effect vore fic
>finish fapping

Too much work, but I keep thinking about it.
>>
File: b9e8081857439af61506b03b88df2230.jpg (256KB, 1088x832px) Image search: [Google]
b9e8081857439af61506b03b88df2230.jpg
256KB, 1088x832px
>>6833332
I'm starting to find that I can actually work on writing even after fapping, but it does make it even harder to focus on continuing, but since I have trouble doing that under circumstances where I haven't fapped it might just be a concentration issue.

I feel especially guilty about it right now because I'm so close to finishing that SJW story for the anon that wanted it but I lose my focus after half a paragraph or a few lines of dialogue.
>>
>>6829382
How do you folks that really like fatal vore feel about Utopia's art?

I find it weird that he's my all time favorite vore artist but at the same time his art, to my knowledge, pretty explicitly leans towards non-fatal.
>>
File: cakehoarder catboy vore comic1.png (555KB, 540x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cakehoarder catboy vore comic1.png
555KB, 540x1200px
>>
>>6833414
That's not a giantess.
>>
>>6833363
>I feel especially guilty about it right now because I'm so close to finishing that SJW story for the anon that wanted it but I lose my focus after half a paragraph or a few lines of dialogue.

I'm often promoting the SJW stories. Was that a request I made then? What's the story?
>>
>>6833414

fuck off fag
>>
There's this story I read a while ago but I can't remember the name of it. The pred was some chubby girl who became "friends" with a tiny girl (it's just a natural thing in that world I guess) who then introduced her to her group of other tiny girls. They didn't like the pred and talked shit so the pred ate them all except the one she befriended.

That's all I can remember, probably vague as fuck but its killing me that I can't find it again. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>6833647
I know what you're talking about; I'll post here if I find it.

it SHOULD be an aryion link, so just look for that
>>
>>6833647
http://aryion.com/g4/view/318861

it's that, right?
>>
>>6829421
The order of this strip triggers me so hard
>>
File: 1463687391658.png (285KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
1463687391658.png
285KB, 700x650px
>>
>>6833414
dat is ghey
>>
File: 1414534659182.png (1005KB, 1000x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1414534659182.png
1005KB, 1000x1027px
>>
File: 1459960396041.jpg (178KB, 888x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1459960396041.jpg
178KB, 888x1243px
For those that like loli vore and don't mind feet/scat, Survivor (Now known as Zyphsqueak) released a magnificent story

http://zyphsqueak.deviantart.com/art/Friends-Like-These-610086636
>>
File: 1447712079252.jpg (273KB, 888x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1447712079252.jpg
273KB, 888x1243px
>>6835391
That was beyond hot. I'm not that big into feet stuff but everything else from the vore to all the butt stuff was 10/10.
>>
>>6835462
Why is an 8 year-old recording herself swallowing tiny people?

Why won't you admit you're a pedophile?
>>
>>6835489
>8 year old
Not when she's wearing a sailor uniform. Most likely middle school to high school student.
>>
File: 1417377540790.jpg (249KB, 594x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1417377540790.jpg
249KB, 594x1200px
>>6835489
Nothing wrong with 2d loli love.
>>
>>6835462
I agree, im so happy with it im thinking about commissioning him again. Got any good detailed loli ideas to share? mostly interested in the type of stuff you read in that story.

on phone cant contribute pic
>>
>>6835489
>Being this much of a prude on /d/
>>
File: c54f60e70db5a7734670e5993ced5e3f.jpg (140KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
c54f60e70db5a7734670e5993ced5e3f.jpg
140KB, 800x1067px
>>6833586
This story, I just finished it. It might still need some editing though.

http://pastebin.com/m7Ki8kCi

Word of warning, don't read this if you hate any mention of farting and scat in your vore content.

Criticism on the story quality is appreciated.
>>
>>6836033
i will read the shit out of it in an hour
>>
>>6836033
I came, that was amazing. 10/10

Though I feel like the main victim didn't struggle enough throughout the whole ordeal, and particularly during the part where he's being toyed with in Danica's mouth and later swallowed during presentation. It'd be better if he tried to struggle futilely even when he knows it's hopeless, whether it be trying to push her tongue away, or grasp at something when he's about to be swallowed, or anything really.
>>
>>6836033
Hot as hell, wow. I like your style of focusing heavily on the digestion and dehumanization. Kind of wish we'd get to see that live stream. Would have loved seeing her eat him again.
>>
File: 1397908004484.png (578KB, 1000x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1397908004484.png
578KB, 1000x1003px
>>6836683
me

>>6836033
I forgot to mention one of my favorite parts is when he dials his friend's phone and it cuts to inside a random girl's bowels. It really was hot as hell please write more
>>
>>6835391
That misguided sibling vore. Holy shit, 11/10
>>
>>6835872
Near the end, the story teased a what-if she had shrunk and was encountered by her best friend. I'm really interested in a pred turned prey scenario.
>>
>>6836033
Pretty good, but it again makes me lament the scat and fart fetishists that are slowly taking over this fetish.
>>
File: mmd vore.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mmd vore.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Does anyone remember who made this?
>>
>>6836033

I've definitely read this story before, or at least some of it. I assume it's been a work in progress for ages.

>>6836886

Lol what? That's been around for as long as vore has been a fetish because they're intrinsically related. The only thing that's changed is that you've gotten bum bothered. I didn't see you complaining that the fetish is being taken over my macrophiles.
>>
>>6835391
10/10 i love it
>>
>>6836886
Same. The scat kills it for me.
>>
>>6836033
Great story. loved the bit about the streaming. I kind of wish though that instead of calling his friend the MC would have called 911 and had a conversation with a very skeptical operator. But the bit about his friend also having been eaten was great too
>>
>>6836892
An anon, never identified himself, there is another one
>>
>>6836534
Yeah, I really didn't do very much with the PoV character struggling. I think it's partially due to being in 2nd person writing style. Worth noting that everything up to the point where she swallows him was written well over a year ago and the rest in the last two weeks.

>>6836698
>>6836683
I may have gone overboard with mentioning and teasing the things happening 'offscreen'. I randomly had the live stream idea while writing dialogue and went with it, definitely deserves a lot more focus in a different story

Glad you enjoyed the phone in the bowels part, it's probably my favorite little moment out of the whole story. I sort of played with the idea that most of the female students were walking around on the campus with human remains in their colons.

>>6836886
If you only expose yourself to these threads it might seem that way. On a wider scale, scat and farting have always had their little niche in the context of vore and it doesn't really spread beyond that.

>>6836938
I picked the project back up after an anon linked the unfinished story in pastebin. I guess the fact that someone even remembered it after like a year of being incomplete inspired me to pick it back up and finish it.

>>6836999
The whole dynamic of people in a stomach/other internal areas contacting the outside world with phones is something I'm fascinated with, rarely ever see it in stories and art either.

That operator idea would've been good as well, particularly if she was snacking on her male co-workers at the time she took the call.
>>
>>6836738
I agree. When Pooky first talked about his accidental vore threesome I immediately started wanting to see more of "misunderstanding" vore. Survivor/Zephsqueak did a great job.

>>6836739
I haven't given much thought to pred-turned-prey stuff, I'll think about asking for it more or writing it myself. I have a big pred-shrinks story I gave to Chaos but that's on the backburner for a few months. He's taking care of a different one right now about a caring yet horny lesbo older sister that takes care of her shrunken brother... and it doesn't end well for him when she has a fling with a milf that wants to eat him.

Yesterday I wrote up a new idea with new characters I think you'd like. We haven't sorted out the details with each other yet but right now It's about a young bully and a victim that starts to like her bully. It will probably take him until July to finish it if it's as long as the loli vore story.

>>6837064
>The whole dynamic of people in a stomach/other internal areas contacting the outside world with phones is something I'm fascinated with, rarely ever see it in stories and art either.

Me too. Please make this type of story your niche, we need more of this morbid "mass amounts of human's in bowels while people go about their day" theme.

People either fucking hate scat or they love it, so I say go crazy with it. It adds so much humiliation and dehumanization, I don't think you can reach a more humiliating position for your prey characters.

>TFW no one writes enough "neutral giantess" where she lets people go inside her and exit, but refuses to help them in any way if they can't get out
>news team accidentally falls into the intestine and she's surprised at their contribution, but thanks them for the free meal

I will saturate this land with neutral giantess myself, goddammit
>>
>>6837064
>I randomly had the live stream idea while writing dialogue and went with it, definitely deserves a lot more focus in a different story

That would probably be a fun read

>girl finds a stream of a guy she ate
>starts messing with him by moving around, eating wierd things, placing sound devices up against her belly and so on
>>
>>6837064
>The whole dynamic of people in a stomach/other internal areas contacting the outside world with phones is something I'm fascinated with
Same here. I recall some anon a thread or two ago talk about prey arguing with their predator over twitter or something. Should incorporate that; would make for some nice humor.
>>
>>6837247
i think someone is writing a story that takes place on a 4chan giantess vore /d/ thread. there could be some anons that argue with their eater on the board.
>>
File: purple_mouth_by_karbo-d9vtyuy.jpg (140KB, 975x1300px) Image search: [Google]
purple_mouth_by_karbo-d9vtyuy.jpg
140KB, 975x1300px
>>6837247
>>6837251
That was me, now that I'm finished with the feminist story I'll probably move on to working on that idea.
>>
>>6836992
I think scat is gross too, but it didn't stop me from getting a good fap out of that story. Just skim over it.

If you don't at least like burping and graphic digestion then that story doesn't have a lot for you though.
>>
File: 1420775875421.webm (3MB, 488x272px) Image search: [Google]
1420775875421.webm
3MB, 488x272px
>>6836892
An anon, I think we called him "mmd guy" or "mmd anon".

>>6837028
Yep, here it is.
>>
>>6837937
Reminds me of TheWiking2000's earlier stuff
>>
>>6837247
I like the idea of a game where a guy is swallowed by a girl but he has his phone or something and so can watch her while she does a sexy strip-tease while he's in her stomach.

If he can watch it and not get an erection or cum then the girl spits him up. Otherwise of-course he gets digested.
>>
>>6836938
>Lol what? That's been around for as long as vore has been a fetish because they're intrinsically related.

It's been getting more popular and /d/ and on Eka's over the years.

I just don't find it sexy.
>>
>>6838335
Scat has been around on Eka's for 10 years.

Posting scat pics on /d/ is against the rules so you'll never see pics here. You're seeing more of it because writing in the giantess vore threads have picked up a lot in the past few months. When stories start getting posted they might have scat because it doesn't break the rules. I've been on /d/ since 2007 and I've always seen vore stories with scat posted around. Every writefag thread is gonna have scat.

You don't have to like it, of course.
>>
File: IIWb3pF.jpg (367KB, 3000x2460px) Image search: [Google]
IIWb3pF.jpg
367KB, 3000x2460px
>tfw you can't decide if the small intestine should be just as deadly as the stomach or a potential way to survive a digestive tract until they enter the stinky horrors of the colon

It's kind of stupid but this sort of thing really trips me up when I'm writing digestion.
>>
>>6838391
Well if you're striving for a degree of realism, the small intestine is even deadlier than the stomach.
>>
File: Cci7mfcUkAEi_Wk_orig.jpg (49KB, 995x942px) Image search: [Google]
Cci7mfcUkAEi_Wk_orig.jpg
49KB, 995x942px
>>6838404
How so? If drowning/suffocation is a factor then definitely, but I'm not particularly concerned with that bit of realism.

I thought acids were neutralized in the duodenum, if I'm remembering my high school biology class correctly.

Though I suppose there are plenty of other digestive enzymes secreted in the small intestine as well. I guess I'm in the mindset that those are only really good at attacking proteins that have already been broken down to some degree by stomach acid and have an efficient surface area for continued digestion.
>>
>>6838420
The enzymes are the problem, even in stomach they are deadlier than stomach acid, and intestine enzymes to break protein, carbohydrates and lipids.
I wonder if you stayed at duodenum what would happen though aside from suffocation/drowning.
>>
>>6838426
In the case of a shrink scenario at least, your molecules would have shrunk, so that the enzymes can no longer catalyze your tissue breakdown (also you wouldn't be able to breathe normal-sized air)
>>
>>6838435
And acids wouldn't have effect as well
>>
File: machikui.jpg (1MB, 3500x3150px) Image search: [Google]
machikui.jpg
1MB, 3500x3150px
Anyone know of content like >>6835156 except not shit?
>>
File: Nyxon-327864-Marsyvore.png (264KB, 943x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nyxon-327864-Marsyvore.png
264KB, 943x1000px
>>6838694
only ochikos stuff

on mobile and my sdcard isnt sorted at all so i cant post it
>>
>>6838342
I didn't say it wasn't around. I said it wasn't as prevalent.
>>
File: elf wine.png (2MB, 3000x2460px) Image search: [Google]
elf wine.png
2MB, 3000x2460px
>>6838694
I miss how large Ochiko's old stuff was in terms of resolution.
>>
File: acerok-345141-177_Done[1].jpg (800KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
acerok-345141-177_Done[1].jpg
800KB, 900x1600px
>>6838856
The site has become a lot more popular overall so there's more of everything, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. This is a lazy quick way of testing but I can try to use tags & page counts to see if there's a change at a glance. I'll use the most popular tag "Soft vore". note: I'm not a mathfag

There are 434 pages of content in the gallery with the "Soft Vore" tag which also don't have the "scat" tag. This year there have been about 99/434 pages of scat-free content submitted to the gallery with the "Soft Vore" tag
>99 pages added to 335 = 29.55% increase of the total amount in 1 year

There are 75 pages of content in the gallery with the "Scat" tag. This year there have been about 22/75 pages of scat content submitted to the gallery.
>22 pages added to 53 = 41.51% increase of the total amount in 1 year

I suddenly realized I have shit to do and I'm way too fucking lazy to continue this because it doesn't matter that much. Relative to soft vore scat has increased its presence a little bit, but it's still completely overshadowed by the total of all other vore fetishes combined. For example there's also 24 pages of AV (with no scat, softvore) added this year and plenty of unbirth.

I personally haven't noticed a major difference at all with scat. If it has increased I don't think it's as much as you think it is. Where have you been seeing it become more popular? Keep in mind a lot of people are just crossing over from other sites. Years back more people stuck to one website, but these days artists and authors are making accounts everywhere and to get their name out, even surfing /d/, so you're seeing things balance out more.
I feel bad that you'll never know the feel the joy of seeing tinies suffer and struggle for survival in the bowels of a giantess QT. Becoming part of a QT's perfect body is far too deserving for them, they're too tiny and worthless for that. Becoming an insignificant fragment of her shit is far more deserving for insects
>>
>Valkyrie Drive

shit I completely forgot about that show. Minimi vore when?
>>
File: kui2.jpg (108KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
kui2.jpg
108KB, 640x800px
>>6838933

context.
>>
>>
File: acerok-345142-179_Done.jpg (1MB, 900x2000px) Image search: [Google]
acerok-345142-179_Done.jpg
1MB, 900x2000px
>>6839089
Holy shit this is nice!!! i cant wait to write short stories with this content into portal interactive story.
>>
File: Nyxon-339364-AnaVore[1].png (357KB, 1200x920px) Image search: [Google]
Nyxon-339364-AnaVore[1].png
357KB, 1200x920px
>>6839121
>i cant wait to write short stories with this content into portal interactive story.

can't wait to write short stories with similar scenarios into my* portal interactive story, I mean.
>>
>>6839053
Valkyrie drive mermaid episode 5; the best animated "random giantess/growth adventure" episode of any series by far. From what I understood by skimming over it, there's this case where some bizarre phenomena causes this cute girl to grow uncontrollably, perhaps some latent ability manifesting or something?, she grows on screen at least twice, out grows her clothing presumably 3 times since the first spurt was off screen and she starts off the episode entierly nude and stays that way for at least half the shows run time, she fears she will become a global threat if it dosent stop, there's loads of giant girl fan service interaction with smaller people and such. There's a part where she got hungry while giant sized so they fed her several barrel drums of chili till she was stuffed with a cute belly bulge. She was able to get back to normal due her condition being linked to emotional triggers or something. She made a cameo in another episode that implied she can now freely gigantify herself whenever she wants.
>>
>>6839189
Agreed! In addition, her stomach growl and belly rubbing was just perfect. If she had burped, or eaten someone, I would have lost my shit over my excitement.
>>
>>6838929
>Where have you been seeing it become more popular?

Eka's and /d/, like I said.

Every story idea, every discussion, and somebody is talking about scat. It seems like right now it is mainly scat-fags who are motivated to write because every story has the poopy poo in it.

Fat steaming log.
>>
>>6839189
fucking normies who go fish for a shit show just because it has a couple lame-ass scenes of their fetish
>>
File: 53299924_p0.png (1MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
53299924_p0.png
1MB, 1800x1800px
>>6839888
>Eka's and /d/, like I said.

It's your fault for looking in places that have more scat than usual. On Eka's it hasn't increased much at all relative to the rest of the content. Stop following people that make scat content.

On /d/ it hasn't changed either, it just picks up whenever a lot of stories get submitted because posting stories with scat isn't bannable. It's been like this for many years.

If you want more non-scat stuff then you can start contributing vore stories/pics with no scat instead of being a useless whiny bitch
>>
>>6839936
The whole episode was basically full on giantess though, we're not talking about 30 seconds of size fluff, it's H-level giantess the whole 22 minutes, for mainstream content its as good as we can ever pray for. Definitely recommend it.
>>
>>6839977
>It's your fault for looking in places that have more scat than usual.

Eka's I have given up on, mostly, for obvious reasons. Scat just being one reason.

/d/ however is one of the better places, until this last year or so as scat poopy poop has become more visible.

>It's been like this for many years.

No, the scat posters are much more common now.
>>
>>6839888
>>6840117

What's wrong with you that you keep saying poopy poo? I dont like non-fatal but I can accept that it's what some people like about vore that doesnt subscribe to my views on how it should be, but I dont let it concern me, there's still plenty of what I like.

Stop letting it bother you, it's unbecoming.
>>
>>6840117
Post some content, you baby. You can go pay writefags to make non-scat stories, write non scat stories yourself, post non-scat stories. whining won't fix anything. You sound like you have a loser mentality. No contributions, all whining. Sad!

also I've been browsing /d/ since 2008 and I remember anons posting vore scat stories on ekas, giantess city and a decent amount of anons liked it. i used to dislike scat (until i binged on vore and started unlocking new parts of the fetish) but i accepted it was an integral part of the fetish and i was thankful for the content, so i just skimmed over it. no big deal.

what has changed recently since 2010 are all these fags that start whining when something they don't like gets posted. feels a lot like /v/ spilled into the board. grow up!

>please excuse this collage in which the art is sub-par but the concept is golden
>>
Oh yeah, thoughts of 2008 bring me back

Everything western-style such as >>6829417 was banned, except dmitry's futa/femboy art

Anyone remember at some point in 2010 when there was a batch of new users that started gigantic fights? Every vore thread had 1 or 2 anons calling people murderfags & saying it's a murder fetish, and everyone would go apeshit. Some anons would say "No no no i'm innocent!" in denial. People who posted any digestion with even mild injury would get their content removed. Anons would take the bait every single time and the thread would get ruined with huge arguments.

I'm glad size now acts like a containment thread to keep a lot of that autism out, but those were lulzy threads back then.

good times.
>>
File: B1JgwqQCMAEQVG_.jpg (75KB, 599x568px) Image search: [Google]
B1JgwqQCMAEQVG_.jpg
75KB, 599x568px
Guy writing that tribal giantess story who also did the secretary one here.

I've started writing the tribal one, not sure how long it'll take but I'll be going at it in long bursts so it shouldn't be long, I really want it done by tomorrow night.

For those of you who didn't read my last (there's a link somewhere halfway up this thread to the pastebin) know that it's going to be horrific, content including but not limited to; Giantess, soft-vore, hard-vore, vore alongside food, crushing, very graphic hard digestion, incomplete digestion and subsequent excretion, burps, farts, probably pee I haven't decided.

Also if anyone else has any ideas for things they'd like to see or would be cool to include I'm writing it now so now's the time to pipe up.

Love yas
>>
File: 47023024_p0_master1200.jpg (550KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47023024_p0_master1200.jpg
550KB, 1000x1200px
>>6840464
Something I don't see much in horrific vore stories that I think would be neat

>Eaten
>Barely alive but somehow makes it through the digestive track
>Shit out with remains of others. injured, humiliated, but has newfound hope at survival
>hope is dashed as they either gets buried alive in scat, or they get cleaned off and swallowed up again to finish off digesting them
>>
>>6840044
I've watched the entire show, and that episode is pretty tame. I don't care that if it's the best we can hope for, because if I really want to get off to giantess stuff there is plenty of non-anime that is better. And despite how "good" the episode is, the person I originally replied to apparently couldn't be bothered to figure out what was going on.
>>
File: Crisis_and_Scarecrow_by_Karbo.jpg (219KB, 1024x923px) Image search: [Google]
Crisis_and_Scarecrow_by_Karbo.jpg
219KB, 1024x923px
>>6840478
not bad, really.
but I prefer the idea of repetative digestion like "you are digestesd for ever in a circle of being devorded and replaced in the stomach again" thing...
>>
File: Nyxon-339233-ChomperingAnon.png (1007KB, 1504x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Nyxon-339233-ChomperingAnon.png
1007KB, 1504x2000px
>>6840722
Repetitive digestion is great, but that's different. It would cause the prey to get used to it after a while. It's more of a mindbreak ending rather than a terror ending imo.

My point of having a full-tour followed by digestion is to show renewed hope and morale in the prey, then it all comes crashing down as their life is snatched away.

Maybe they were told or promised that if they made it out of the digestive tract alive they'll be let go. The pred/feeder didn't actually expect it to come true, of course.

The prey is expelled conscious and alive. Beaten down and disgusted, they see the light of day and become filled with joy as they realize they get to live... only to be betrayed as they are promptly washed off and swallowed up again to finish their weakened body off, or even pushed back into the colon to let it finish them.
>>
File: SeekGr-293026-2.jpg (1MB, 1200x1660px) Image search: [Google]
SeekGr-293026-2.jpg
1MB, 1200x1660px
>>6840733
Well, I get what you mean, but:
I think of a scenario where the prey doesen´t get used to it and is suffering for entirety.
Like for example a murderer is getting into hell, and eaten for his crimes by a succubi.
After the long and painful act of being digested he drifts away into the abyss and is happy, that its all over, only to be placed in the stomach of the succubi again, to experience the horrible experience again, and again for ever....
thats pretty hot in my opinion and i´ve never read/seen something like that. If you know a story/pic like that, please share!
>>
File: SeekGr-293029-5.jpg (1MB, 1200x1660px) Image search: [Google]
SeekGr-293029-5.jpg
1MB, 1200x1660px
>>6840733
I gotta say tho, that your idea is really great too, and should be included in a story/pic for sure.
>>
>>6840775
I like that idea too, but it removes the permanence from it. Sometimes I'm in the mood for infinite torture, I like that too, but I specifically want to see the prey being *gone* after barely surviving a full-tour journey. I've only seen it once in a giantessworld story but it ended with hard vore.

I like to think of the prey's existence being completely erased by the predators digestive system, leaving no evidence besides maybe some bones. The predator gets great sexual pleasure out of consuming someone's life after they gave them false hope. That's what I'm looking for.

>>6840785
I plan on writing a lot of stuff like this myself. I just don't particularly enjoy my own writing so I'm always wondering if other authors will try the idea.
>>
>>6840839
Both scenarios are great, and I would love to see both of them worte/drawn out fully by someone.
>>
>>6840392
>You sound like you have a loser mentality.

I do, but I'm also just annoyed.

>And I did watch as it came out of Her.
>Dark as mud, reeking, vapors rising from it as from the marshes.
>A great groaning shook Her and I recoiled.
>Then upon the ground, its length spanning a greater distance than the market, I saw a fissure erupt along its side.
>Putrid winds spewed forth and it was dark inside there but the sun was bright and I saw bones.
>The bones of men, the bones of women, the bones of beasts, and the bones of children.
>Some were but flakes, but others were whole, and I could hear them.
>I could hear their souls wailing still, trapped for all eternity within her bowls.
>It was reeking and the plants withered and died, as the birds and the beasts withered and died, as every living thing which creep or swim or slither upon the Earth withered and died.
>And the stench was so great that the breath was taken from me, and I did choke.

>Defecatus 7:1
>>
>>6840464
I would like to see alot of humiliation in it, be it teasing the prey by talking to it from the outside, while its being digested or anything else...
Also repetative vore like mentioned in previous posts would be awesome
>>
>>6840464

This just came to mind. It would be neat (not really, it would be horrifying) if she's chewing up one of the tinies and bites off his leg or arm and it falls out of her mouth. And then there's a brief pause where she picks the limb off the ground, puts it back in her mouth, the tiny realizes that it's his arm and then she goes back to chewing.
>>
>>6840905

Well the story is already hashed out. It's a tribe doing a kind of coming of age ritual where they have to be eaten by a friendly giantess and the survivor gets to be leader or something. So far I've settled on the deaths. Two dont make it past the teeth, one gets digested in the stomach (he forgets to bring his goggles and is blinded and digested in the stomach as he cant find the pyloric valve. A burp marks his demise. One escapes through there and the main character cant find it either but has a balm like petroleum jelly on his skin), the one that got through the sphincter is digested in the intestine. The main character is defecated barely alive in a ghoulish appearance but wins. Might make a funny ending where he's accidentally crushed by the clumsy giantess despite winning.

If there's any other deaths you'd want to see I can add more contestants.

>>6841212

That's a great idea, I'll include it.
>>
>>6841663
Sounds great, but instead of a funny ending I would prefer the main char get eaten again somehow, not surviving the second time...
Maybe the elders of the tribe didnt think anyone could ever survive the test and have to get rid of him, to not lose their power over the tribe ( cuz the surviver gets to be the new leader or so)
>>
>>6841704

Alright, I suppose his vaseline balm could be discovered and he could be accused of cheating, owing to him being chewed up and swallowed to ensure his digestion.

If you hadnt guessed already, this story has kind of an Apocalypto vibe
>>
>>6841663
>The main character is defecated barely alive in a ghoulish appearance but wins. Might make a funny ending where he's accidentally crushed by the clumsy giantess despite winning
Getting buried alive by her feces would be nice as mentioned earlier.
>>
>>6841742
Yeah, just better lol
When do you think the story will be finished?
>>
>>6841882

The characters have just been swallowed. I'm trying to get it done by tonight but I have no idea. Stamina isnt my strong suit and I feel like my writing is suffering for it.

Consider what you'll be getting as a draft, and I'll revise all my stories fully before I put them on a gallery in the near future
>>
>>6841970
>Stamina isnt my strong suit and I feel like my writing is suffering for it.

Why do you think your writing is suffering? Have you taken any steps to improve your productivity?
>>
>>6842279

I mean I feel I'm writing with peoples expectations in mind rather than doing what I usually do and writing for myself then sharing it. I'm just not feeling in the zone and it's showing.

I think I'll take a bit longer on this after all.
>>
>>6842460
Is that good or bad? You mean you're writing stuff you don't even like or are you striving to create a better story?

If you aren't in the zone then you either have to train yourself to do work you don't like (back to improving productivity), or stop doing work you don't like and stick to fun stuff.

I hope you have fun writing your story
>>
>>6842486

Yeah I'm writing stuff I like but I feel like I'm rushing it and skimming details. Part of my style is extreme descriptiveness, I think that's where the sweet stuff lies in vore stories, and it's being lost.

Yeah you know what, I'm going to shelf this story for now and add to it over the course of like the next month. This one just has a lot of details and a lot of plot, it cant be rushed. In the meantime I'm going to write a shorter 'quick-fix' story in a tribal setting that I'll actually enjoy and it'll come out better.

Sorry if I'm disappointing anyone.
>>
>>6842502
Do what you enjoy and the work will speak for itself.

When you take requests next time maybe consider just cherry picking the things you like. You aren't getting paid so you don't owe anyone their kink in your story.

If you write something with stuff you don't like you'd better have a plan on how you're gonna work on it!

thanks for being honest. I hope your short tribal stories are fun
>>
>>6842515

Oh yeah I'd never include anything I dislike, it has everything I like, I just feel like it's going to be too big and I'm really busy at the moment so rather than promising everyone 'soon' and working against my schedule I'll just complete it on an 'as and when' basis. The short one will be sooner. It'll be about a pre-teen from a tribe of tiny who goes out seeking one of the giantesses he's spent his life being warned of and living in fear from because he has a vore fetish, and his expectations are proven false when he's horrible digested alive.
>>
>>6842595
>I just feel like it's going to be too big and I'm really busy at the moment

Well just chip away at it then rather than half-ass it. I know how it feels when it gets to the point of taking 30-45 minutes just to read your own piece once. very time consuming, and it helps to have an editor/proofreader. Good luck on your project

>a pre-teen from a tribe of tiny who goes out seeking one of the giantesses he's spent his life being warned of and living in fear from because he has a vore fetish, and his expectations are proven false when he's horrible digested alive.

Hot. I love shota as prey. I look forward to it!
>>
>>6842595
>he has a vore fetish, and his expectations are proven false when he's horrible digested alive
That's unrealistic. Everyone knows that all prey enjoy being digested alive!
>>
File: 56786928_p0.jpg (1MB, 1500x1495px) Image search: [Google]
56786928_p0.jpg
1MB, 1500x1495px
>>6842642
>That's unrealistic

This motherfucker is gonna talk about REALISM in a VORE FETISH?! you DUMBASS ILL KILL Y-

>Everyone knows that all prey enjoy being digested alive!

you little shit. you tricked me!
>>
>>6842642

Yeah I'm just gonna write it from the perspective of myself. Loving the idea, accepting it's suicide but it'll be awesome, I'll cum a billion times. Then it's all 'oh god my ribs, the gullet is crushing me! Oh god it stinks in here! Oh god it burns! Oh god its so cramped!'
>>
>>6842689
>Oh god it stinks in here! Oh god it burns! Oh god its so cramped!'
Oh god I'm melting! Oh god I can't feel my legs! Oh god I'm being sucked into her intestines! Oh god I'm being slowly absorbed! Oh god it stinks even worse! Oh god I'm being pressed against this big brown mass! Oh god how am I still alive!
>>
>>6839579

> If she had burped

HHHNNNNGGG

That would've made me diamonds on the spot.
>>
>>6842595
>>6842721
>It'll be about a pre-teen
>Oh god it stinks in here! Oh god it burns! Oh god its so cramped! im 12 and what is this
>>
>>6829404
sauce?
>>
>>6843520
petite-emi

I would say she's in the top 3 of vore artists that focus on terrified prey+sadistic/lustful pred combo, along with maelstrom32... and someone else i forgot who i usually name in my top 3
>>
I'm looking for an old greentext that was posted on here.

It was about a woman who has a tiny son and husband. In the first part she gets drunk and accidentally eats her son. Then there was a second part written where she has all her husband's relatives over for a big party, and ends up drinking a bit too much wine. When she wakes up she notices everyone is gone and concludes the party must have went well... until she feels the soft new layer of fat on her tummy.

I remember it being in a pastebin, but I guess it could have been a screencap too.
>>
>>6843992
I desire this
>>
>>6843992
It's over on the /gts/ board on cripplechan, in a thread specifically meant for greentext stories.
>>
(fixed, added 2 new options)

Which type of vore is better? multiple options allowed

http://www.strawpoll.me/10312688

>Under the Influence vore where a QT eats a bunch of people while Drunk/drugged/mindcontrolled

>power vore where a QT wants to eat someone because she believes they are insignificant

>fetish/playful vore where a QT wants to eat someone because she has a vore fetish, but she's not sadistic

>Hungry vore where a QT gets so hungry she starts eating people

>Sadism vore where a QT gets sexual gratification from causing people absolute terror

>Gentle vore where a QT eats people for the fun of both parties as long as they aren't harmed

>accidental vore where a QT accidentally swallows people and regrets it

>Unwilling vore where a QT is forced to swallow people

>Request vore where a QT eats someone specifically because they want to be eaten

>Misunderstanding vore where a QT eats someone because she thinks they want to be eaten, but they are unwilling

>Unaware vore where a QT eats people and has no idea
>>
>>6844192
>Which type of vore is better?
Impossible to choose; they're all better. I vote everything.
>>
File: 16868815023426126086.jpg (840KB, 1500x2334px) Image search: [Google]
16868815023426126086.jpg
840KB, 1500x2334px
>tfw I want to request Karbo to draw something but $30 a month is too much for me
>>
>>6844192
The only thing I genuinely tend to dislike is sadism stuff, maybe I'd like it if it still had a degree of playfulness behind it but usually that isn't the case.

Maybe it's silly but I think there's a fine line between a pred that doesn't care that by eating someone she is subjecting them to a painful death and a pred that takes enjoyment out it specifically because she is subjecting them to a painful death.

Unaware is pretty top-tier though, at least when I fantasize about it, in actual content it's usually kind of lackluster.
>>
>>6844278
>Maybe it's silly but I think there's a fine line between a pred that doesn't care that by eating someone she is subjecting them to a painful death and a pred that takes enjoyment out it specifically because she is subjecting them to a painful death.

They're quite different when you go in depth

One is comparable to Karbo's style he's known for: Ditzy/bubbly/uncaring girls that just eat people then forget. They don't realize or care that the prey suffer, and they don't necessarily get enjoyment out of suffering. The eaten will probably be left alone or have food dumped on them.

Then there's the sadistic bitch that get sexual gratification from hurting people. She eats people specifically to cause them intense turmoil and dehumanize them. Her goal is to churn as much screaming & begging out of people as much as she can for as long as she can before brutally killing them. She could also be very playful and enjoy making false promises or having her "food" play games to survive. The eaten will usually be purposely taunted and tortured until the very end.
>>
>>6844167
Thank you based anon.
>>
>>6844216
It would be nice if someone could post karbos paywall stuff more frequently.
>>
>>6836892
i did
>>
>>6844844
Why did you stop making content, mmd guy?
>>
>>6844216
Is that a fucking grey goo girl?

Now I've seen everything.
>>
>>6844847
ran out of ideas for the most part. i guess if someone gave me a good idea for a short, i'd make it.
>>
File: 192811.jpg (246KB, 746x1200px) Image search: [Google]
192811.jpg
246KB, 746x1200px
>>6844670
Or you could like donate 1 $ on his Patreon https://www.patreon.com/Karbo and get early access (no such thing as a paywall) to his whole gallery or simply wait until the pictures appear on either deviantart or Eka ;-) .
>>
>>6843992
Oh hey I wrote those.

I'm glad you liked them, anon.
>>
>>6844880
You´re in the wrong place for something like that.
>>
>>6844870
It looks hard to do with mmd but kissing with prey inside mouth looks interesting
>>
>>6844880
>Giving money to a random person on the internet
Never going to happen
>>
>>6845454
>Giving money to a random person behind the cash register
Never going to happen
>>
>>6845466
It's not a random person if they are behind a cash register, it's a employee
>>
File: TripinMerali5_WIP2.jpg (657KB, 800x3810px) Image search: [Google]
TripinMerali5_WIP2.jpg
657KB, 800x3810px
>>6844670
>>
File: TripinMerali6_WIP2.jpg (639KB, 800x3810px) Image search: [Google]
TripinMerali6_WIP2.jpg
639KB, 800x3810px
>>6845481
>>
>>6844880
>"Donating" for porn
Haha, No.
>>
>>6845482
>>6845481
Nice, maybe 2-3 years from now Karbo will draw anal insertion as well.
>>
>>6845487
maybe in 5 years he'll finally do painful digestion and horrified prey

maybe in 15 years old man jaded Karbo will start giving us scatfags some content
>>
>>6845481
I like how the victim is a female and she's disgusted at the prospect of being inserted in the demoness' pussy. It's pretty hot. Does he plan to continue this?
>>
>>6845481
>>6845482
Still needs to practice with those feet
>>
Am I in a Giantess Vore thread, or a Giantess Insertion thread?
>>
File: 35454205_p0.jpg (509KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
35454205_p0.jpg
509KB, 1024x768px
>>6845672
You're in a thread that focuses on vore of the giantess kind but nobody is going to be upset if someone posts high quality giantess insertion or anal vore.

It's not like there's a whole lot of that content out there anyway.
>>
>>6845658
I don't think he's even trying
>>
>>6845538
>Does he plan to continue this?
>And yes I removed the "the end?" because it's definitely going to be continued albeit in a different kind of scene X3
>>
>>6845759
?????
>>
>>6845858
He's obviously quoting something Karbo said.
>>
>>6845869
I thought he was accusing the anon of removing "the end", or I thought he was saying they themself are the one that removed "the end" from the picture

I don't follow karbo at all so I can't identify his typing habits
>>
>>6845759
>a different kind of scene X3
anal vore ???????????????????????????????????????? it may happen losers
>>
>>6845481
>>6845482
huh, that seems really sexually explicit for Karbo.

Not that I mind some variety, he's just usually super vanilla in all his stuff. Am I wrong?
>>
>>6846056
He very slowly moving away from the extreme vanilla type of vore content he is known for. At this stage it's mostly just patreon bits rather than more polished pieces.

He really embraced burping in his most recent paid comic release though, that was pretty great.
>>
>>6845677
>http://exhentai.org/g/850710/ad7e219ce6/
Translation never
>>
File: HC 014.jpg (244KB, 691x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HC 014.jpg
244KB, 691x1000px
>>6846075
>That rear

If Karbo embraces the downstairs I may have to stop shitting on him at every opportunity for being a boring waste of talent.
>>
>>6845481
>Well drawn vulva and anus
>explicit insertion
This is unexpectedly good and hot. he needs to continue this.
>>
>>6844870
futa cock vore
>>
File: ZoomHole User 1.jpg (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ZoomHole User 1.jpg
28KB, 200x200px
I guess this first image looks like Karbo, but I can't really place it. It was the profile picture on ZoomHole on Pornhub
>>
File: ZoomHole User 2.jpg (70KB, 1323x270px) Image search: [Google]
ZoomHole User 2.jpg
70KB, 1323x270px
>>6846937
Also this one. Forgot to place question actually, but does anyone know the source for either images?
>>
>>6846937
>>
>>6846939
>>
>>6844870
Breast vore, also second this >>6846207
>>
>>6847623
seconded. not enough breast/nipple vore in this world.
>>
File: 1464065829385.png (2MB, 1984x2806px) Image search: [Google]
1464065829385.png
2MB, 1984x2806px
>>
File: CjlyIQxUgAAKZVn.jpg:orig.jpg (119KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
CjlyIQxUgAAKZVn.jpg:orig.jpg
119KB, 720x960px
that bankokudou collab still had some physical copies left
>>
>>6845484
If your reason for not paying 1 dollar (0.9 euro) (110.4 yen) is because you straight up "don't want to" I sure as fuck hope you're not one of those faggots complaining about no new content.
Oh wait >>6844670
You are.
>>
>>6849703
>Oh wait >>6844670 You are.
I'm not, there's more than 2 people in the thread. Karbo's work which has barely changed over the years to the point that it's stale isn't worth even $1 to me. Don't advertise pateron's on 4chan
>>
>>
File: 698.jpg (317KB, 911x1400px) Image search: [Google]
698.jpg
317KB, 911x1400px
>>
>>6850154
whats with the goofy expressions? this turns me on about as much as this guy's art >>6842659
>>
>>6850179
Goofy? Explain.
>>
>>
>>6850186
>Goofy
it means wacky, nutty, dopey

compare it to the passionate expressions in this >>6843644
or pic related

i know karbo draws dopey looking chibi faces but that pic makes me question if he's even trying to make fap material
>>
>>6850230
It looks fine to me.
>>
>>6850249
my dick disagrees

>>6850190
also i find it funny that karbo doesnt care for loli yet this fairy looks like a 9 year old with tits
>>
>>6850280
>looks like a 9 year old with tits
You've just described 90% of Anime and Manga.
>>
>>6850280
>my dick disagrees
And I disagree with your dick.
>>
File: mrishimaru-da1mzzk.jpg (310KB, 1000x1449px) Image search: [Google]
mrishimaru-da1mzzk.jpg
310KB, 1000x1449px
>>6850286
irrelevant

>>6850288
oh yeah? well my dads dick could beat up your dad's dick
>>
File: Karbo-214230-dragonchallenge.jpg (249KB, 1019x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Karbo-214230-dragonchallenge.jpg
249KB, 1019x1300px
>>6846115
karbo does beautiful butts, beautiful assholes.
but he's yet to draw them DOING anything.
karbo anal vore when?
>>
>>6850154
Karbo is releasing so much on Patreon, while nothing is on Deviantart yet? Thats pretty shitty man
>>
Does anyone when the "tribal jungle giantess"-guy will finish his short story? He said he will wait with the full one, but the short story should be finished anytime now...
>>
>>6850428
hes a businessman. needs $$$ to fund his drawing spree. isnt it only 1 dollar to sub him?
>>
File: 1385346353696.jpg (37KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
1385346353696.jpg
37KB, 544x416px
>>
File: 1451582675581.png (532KB, 499x558px) Image search: [Google]
1451582675581.png
532KB, 499x558px
>>6850428
He's releasing stuff with about a month delay. better than a regular paywall I suppose.
Also the world needs more Diane vore.
>>
>>6850432
Some people don´t own credit cards, be it because of their age, their financials, or something else...
>>
>>6850649
Most debit cards can be used online nowadays.
>>
>>6850649
debit and paypal works. if you dont have those then wait patiently or get to work. maybe learn how to draw or write vore and id be willing to get you stuff in return
>>
Looks like this oni somehow turns her enemies into sake or something and drinks them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC7XVItRlaU
>>
>>6844192
There's not nearly enough request stuff
>>
>>6851143
>tfw you will never beg and plead for a girl not to transform you into her sentient drink
>she will never do it anyway and watch with amusement as you body shrinks and softens into a cool sweet liquid, and promptly transported to her cup
>she will never stare down smugly at you as you've been reduced to a helpless quivering puddle in her glass.
>she Will never tease you by tilting the glass closer and closer to her lips, taunting you about how she's about to take a sip.
>>
>>6851257
I plan on writing request stuff. I love the idea of a neutral pred that acts overly casual

>"Uh, okay. It's kinda weird but I guess it sounds fun in a way. I'll eat you if you want, but just a warning first: If you get stuck or something, you're not coming out. I'm not going to help you, so step in at your own risk"

And of course the willing prey gets stuck in the intestine or something, or they can't quite get up her throat. She might be amused by their frantic struggles and she watches without guilt as they're digested, almost as if she's merely an observer to their doom rather than a cause.

What do you like about request stuff?
>>
>>6851261
>it will never feel unpleasantly like travelling through hyperspace.
>>
>>6851347
>>6851261
kind of reminds me of this story where some teens get turned to liquid and swallowed by a milf that wants to eat them https://web.archive.org/web/20140319030118/http://aryion.com/g4/view/241735
>>
>>6851261
I always remember feeling very uncomfortable playing The Sims 2 when a real qt would roll a want to drink someone she didn't like after they'd be turned into milk by a cowplant.
>>
>>6846115
Whats the sauce on this?
>>
>>6851845
karbo
>>
File: HC 001.jpg (278KB, 691x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HC 001.jpg
278KB, 691x1000px
>>6851845
Karbo's "Hard Choices"
>>
>>6851839
Wt literal fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>6853117
i read it 3 times and gave up, but i dont play sims so i just blamed myself for being out of the loop
>>
>>6853117
Sims 2 has an item called a Cowplant. If one doesn't keep the Cowplant fed it will open its mouth revealing a fake piece of cake on its tongue, which it uses to lure sims in to eat. After eating a sim the udders on the Cowplant's chin will fill with milk a sim can drink to regain a portion of their lifespan.

Wants are a feature in Sims 2 where sims will randomly "Want" to do something and are awarded fulfilment points for doing so. These can be influenced by relationship level with other sims.

Plant ate a bitch, other bitch hated that bitch, and wanted to drink the milk the plant made from the bitch.

Videogames.
>>
File: 19711646_p0.jpg (337KB, 521x735px) Image search: [Google]
19711646_p0.jpg
337KB, 521x735px
>>6853241
Ah. Now it makes sense. It was that "a real qt" that was throwing me off.
Have some wolf vore as a reward!
>>
>>6853241
That kind of thing is in the game by default? That's surprisingly weird for a game like the Sims to have.
>>
File: luckyB-335544-miku.jpg (2MB, 1457x2064px) Image search: [Google]
luckyB-335544-miku.jpg
2MB, 1457x2064px
Would you pay a qt girl to shrink you and swallow you whole?
>>
File: 57161912_p0.jpg (128KB, 867x1473px) Image search: [Google]
57161912_p0.jpg
128KB, 867x1473px
>>6853384
Maybe if I was guaranteed to survive the ordeal. Even then I'd probably feel bad about it afterwards.
>>
File: 1459514430413.jpg (814KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459514430413.jpg
814KB, 1000x1000px
>>6853384
I would pay a QT to swallow other people and record it!
>>
File: 1459514394025.jpg (694KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459514394025.jpg
694KB, 1000x1000px
>>6853394
>>
>>6853384
Fuck that, I'd pay to BE a giant qt girl and swallow people whole! But then, how do you know I'm not?
>>
File: luckyB-300817-vore3.jpg (4MB, 3035x8598px) Image search: [Google]
luckyB-300817-vore3.jpg
4MB, 3035x8598px
>>6853384
You're essentially paying someone to kill you. That's idiotic.
Sign me up.
>>
File: 1464753903545.png (683KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1464753903545.png
683KB, 1000x2000px
>>
File: 1464753938538.png (589KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1464753938538.png
589KB, 1000x2000px
>>
>>6851839
>tfw some lactose intolerant loli tomboy bully will never drink you after you've been turned into milk and then get pretty bad gas
>>
>>6851261
>she uses a straw
>slowly drinks you while she watches a movie with her friends
>every now and then she looks at you and winks, or laughs
>her friends laugh too and they all taunt you
>>
>>6850286
It's why I don't care for a lot of anime and manga
>>
>>6850154
He's getting better at drawing feet

Also I love the idea of that girl who got eaten by the Lamia and turned into Lamia turning around and eating people herself

We need more of that
>>
>>6853438
Humans are too big to be swallowed whole, even babies. You could probably swallow a fetus, though.
>>
>>6850280
>>6853835
>>>/aco/
>>
File: 1342049962230.jpg (318KB, 1355x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1342049962230.jpg
318KB, 1355x1350px
>>6853384
absolutely
>>
>>6853241
sims 2 seriously had something like that?
i only played the first sims, and don't recall anything remotely odd in it
>>
File: 54888515_p0.jpg (101KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54888515_p0.jpg
101KB, 1000x1200px
>>6853841
Check this idiot out, guys! Thinks giant qt girls can't swallow humans.
Must be hard being this delusional!
>>
>>6853887
why would I go to aco when I've enjoyed /d/ for almost 10 years?

i love anime and manga, I'm not >>6853835

i wish Karbo would do loli already instead of drawing weird big-titted 11 year olds that he decides are "18+" or something. I want to see some flat chested loli preds gobbling up people
>>
File: 57161912_p1.jpg (707KB, 2893x4910px) Image search: [Google]
57161912_p1.jpg
707KB, 2893x4910px
>>6853972
Your aversion to breasts is disturbing.
>>
>>6853384
yeap, fuck this life. this urge has been beckoning me forever.
>>
>>6853533
What the hell is that in the first panel? Like, seriously, I have no clue what's going on.
>>
>>6853384
Yes

Especially if she records it and posts it on her twitter and instagram
>>
>>6854142
She is using nipple as a dick. ^^ right before the mouth decends upon her.
>>
I can only fap to supernova's stuff for so long. It gets me diamonds, but I've practically memorized it all by now.
>>
File: 1166019224015.jpg (205KB, 874x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1166019224015.jpg
205KB, 874x1200px
>>6853972
Probably the closest he's gotten
>>
>>6854318
Did you read Zombie_Slave's stuff or The New Policy by observer?
>>
>>6846081
I would add it to my list to translate, but I hate trying to decipher poor handwriting.
>>
>>6837937
I could have sworn Proerdd made those, since they match his style of animating.
>>
File: 1342600520951.jpg (448KB, 1088x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1342600520951.jpg
448KB, 1088x1500px
>>6854031
same, since well before i even knew vore was a thing that had a name and that other people were also interested in
>>
>>6853393
No if you dont want to get wet you dont swim.
>>
>>6853384
back in my first year of high school I definitely would have said yes. I was so depressed 24/7. Nowadays I'm ok, so no. Maybe on some of my lowest days and hours though tb h
>>
>>6854328
that picture is by kemo, it was just coloured by karbo.
also the version kemo uploaded to his site had a bunch of japanese writing in the margins, i assumed it was some kind of story or something.
>>
>>6845481
>>6845482
Holy shit what the fuck, is that really Karbo? Completely unexpected but fucking finally.
>>
>>6854202
>you're still in her stomach
>you feel your phone vibrate
>you check to see that the giant girl posted the video of her eating you on twitter and instagram
>you go diamonds as you watch the video while slowly being digested alive
>>
>>6854012
I love huge massive tits, just not on some of Karbo's characters that look like lolis already. He recently draws his characters with giant eyes and big heads, so it looks weird to me when he puts tits on them. His older art had more adult-looking characters I think, but now it's starting to look really young.
>>
>>6854628

Yup, posted on his Patreon, said he'd been thinking about it for a while, but it was outside of his comfort zone.

Said he enjoyed doing it and we should expect more.
>>
File: nekomata snack.png (2MB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
nekomata snack.png
2MB, 1600x1400px
>>6854370
I hear you, bro. I've been asked to do that one a few times now, and I always have to point out the headache of scribbly writing.
The gist of it is basically "I'm hungry.. Tanaka's sleeping... LIGHT BULB... gulp.. gasp.. Oh you saw that?... Too big to swallow... LIGHT BULB... crunch... bigger gasp... Oh shit the class saw that? Can't be helped... insert taunting and feasting.. sleepy.. late comers show up... where's everyone? Oh class moved, you need to join them immediately GULP" the end.
Seriously, that's basically it.
As it is a nekomata comic, have a REAL nekomata!
>>
>>6854915
You could just improvise and make up words, as long as it conveys something resembling what the text says.
>>
>>6829544
>After gaining the power of a demon you find yourself with the ability to shrink other. You use this power to shrink all the girls who rejected you. Placing them in your mouth, raping them with your tongue and devouring them. Eventually the Princess of Hell comes to punish you in the same way as your victims. She shrinks you down and lifts you above her lips. She tears off your clothes with her teeth and toys with you in her tongue. She moves you to the top of her mouth, stroking your penis with her tongue. And when you finally cum she swallows you down so that you can feel the pain of being digested in her cute belly like you did to so many others.
>>
>>6855055
even better if you're in the middle of tongue-raping a tiny while she eats you, careless that she's swallowing her as well.
>>
>>6855055
>When you think it's finally over and you can be free from the pain and rest in peace, you find yourself suddenly staring at the giant face of the girl who digested you. She tells you that your suffering won't end with just one "trip". You're completely helpless to do anything, and you give in to being toyed with and digested by the Princess of Hell for all eternity
>Well... it's not such a bad way to go
>>
>>6854915
Have you tried using a program that guesses what characters are from mouse drawings that you input? you could try to replicate the handwriting and try all the results that it yields. I did that once when doing a mandarin translation with hastily-penned dialogue.
>>
File: 9578378_p2_master1200.jpg (158KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
9578378_p2_master1200.jpg
158KB, 541x800px
>>6855112
Yes, that's how I have to do it, otherwise I'd be leaving about 95% of everything blank, because my kanji retention is mostly nil.
That said, such a program won't help when you have an ink/graphite blob with no discernible structure to follow. Which I run into all the time.
That said, in the case of the comic in question, look at my above post. There's the framework. Yes, I could "wing it" as was suggested, but why bother? There it is. Add in your taunts and fap away.
THIS is the real problem with translating. Several months back, some anon posted 2 pages from it, I translated, and my reward was "fuck you not good enough you left out a whole word!" Which I had clearly noted I was unsure of and thus left it blank, but it was some kind of sound effect. That didn't really inspire me to try 29 more pages of it.
That said, no promises, but I saved all the pages earlier, so I might be able to chip away at it in my spare time and eventually someone can typeset it, and hopefully someone else can double-check my stuff, because I am NOT 100% fluent or anything.

In short, tl;dr: I'll try to get around to it but don't expect much from me.
>>
File: 28398921_p17.jpg (149KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
28398921_p17.jpg
149KB, 600x800px
>>6855192
Also, I tend to say "that said" a lot, don't I?
Here's page 17.
Hikage's turn! (top right) helpt! (top left)
Swallowed whole! (mid-right) But All gone would probably work better for this one.
>>
>>6855192
>>6855195
If you ever get a full script we could try asking AGB from giantess thread to typeset it
>>
File: 1439119371643.jpg (568KB, 1200x1786px) Image search: [Google]
1439119371643.jpg
568KB, 1200x1786px
>>
You need to have a big enough vocabulary to recognize where a particular kanji would fit, if it wasn't a blob (and use the blob's shape as a hint). If you had a good enough vocabulary you would be able to read it.
>>
File: 57141677_p0_master1200.jpg (268KB, 785x602px) Image search: [Google]
57141677_p0_master1200.jpg
268KB, 785x602px
>>6855378
Thanks. Any other self-important (and incredibly obvious) tips you can provide, or are you done being pretentious?
>>
File: 1446327835484.png (1MB, 1450x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1446327835484.png
1MB, 1450x1288px
>>6855378
>>6855402
Don't chase him away! Little autists like him are fun to eat! :3
>>
>>6855442
You're lucky I'm an autist

>>6855402
No, I'm going to post this shitty translation and feel superior to this thread.

http://lpaste.net/165064
>>
>>6855446
>http://lpaste.net/165064
but you didn't edit the translation into the actual pages
>>
File: 1459843344829.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459843344829.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>
>>6855453
I'm not very good at typesetting, and often there's some other anon who will typeset anyway, at least in the main size thread. I won't be learning to typeset tonight, since I have to sleep if I want to wake up early enough.
>>
>>6855453
Go ask AGB over in the size thread to typeset it.
>>
>>6855077
>endless circle of digestion
Still waiting for someone, to make a story out of this...
>>
>>6855463
would be epic if it weren't 1fps and it didn't cut out at the best part
>>
File: 16.jpg (1MB, 3542x5010px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
1MB, 3542x5010px
>>
File: 17.jpg (1MB, 3542x5010px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
1MB, 3542x5010px
>>
File: 18.jpg (1MB, 3542x5010px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
1MB, 3542x5010px
>>
File: 19.jpg (1MB, 3542x5010px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
1MB, 3542x5010px
>>
File: 20.jpg (1MB, 3542x5010px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
1MB, 3542x5010px
>>
File: 21.jpg (1MB, 3542x5010px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
1MB, 3542x5010px
>>
File: 22.jpg (949KB, 3542x5010px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
949KB, 3542x5010px
>>
File: luckyB-341524-Saber.jpg (514KB, 1191x1684px) Image search: [Google]
luckyB-341524-Saber.jpg
514KB, 1191x1684px
Wrote a fate/stay night vore story recently, I'll post a link to it. I'd like to think that I came up with a really good vore scenario for it.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/346349

pic while related clearly not mine
>>
>>6855478
He agreed
>>
>>6856718
It's decent, a part of me wants to complain that absorbing that much mana would destroy Rin's body but it's easy to ignore that. Although I would have taken the angle of Rin using the opportunity to rid herself of an opponent in the grail war
>>
For whoever don't mind furry, cakeinferno just released another video: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/20165758/
>>
>>6857129
>that micro model
jesus christ my eyes

this is the sort of thing that could be really impressive if the creator wasn't a massive faggot
>>
What's up with him?
>>
>>6857129
Ty I thought I was following him, but apparently I wasn't. >>6857140 To be fair he's not too happy about the way it looks either, judging by his comments
>>
>>6857129
>You are not allowed to view this image due to the content filter settings.

How do I fix?
>>
>>6857544
http://aryion.com/g4/view/346601
>>
>>6857570
Thanks anon
>>
http://lamelessnazi.deviantart.com/art/Caylin-In-Crisis-612473455
Just read this today. It's set in Felarya so, you know, if you don't like that stuff, warning.
Pretty good giantess vore scenes. Same size vore towards the end if you like that.
>>
>>6857129
>>6857544
here's the mega link he gives

https://mega.nz/#!glo2RD5S!2p2qzR1-ijVsNrc33JzehgKjZ-X5v8zKo1yyHsjCbh4
>>
Haven't seen this here yet.
>>
>>6857711
It's good, but I just wish it wasn't furry shit.
>>
File: hungry koike pg03.png (861KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hungry koike pg03.png
861KB, 1200x1600px
Time for a teaser...
you like that, little men?
>>
>>6851369
this story is real good what happened with the author? get caught?
>>
>>6857847
wow its 100% top level stufff.
>>
>>6857943
Yeah but... um... she's a ghost.
>>
>>6857902
can confirm i do infact like that, continue??
>>
>>6857902
>text not centered
>bland font choice
>(forgot my glasses)

Could be better. Will wait for AGB.
>>
>>6857927
i forgot why. vyatich had a lot of good stuff with pig milf preds.
>>
>>6857902
I do like that
>>
>>6857965
How about you go and fuck yourself, you self-important, entitled twat?
I just finished the entire fucking comic, spent six hours of my time doing it, and this is the thanks I get.
Fuck you. Enjoy your wait, you ass-felching piece of shit.
>>
>>6857965
Also, (forgot my glasses) is what she says in that panel, you ignorant fuck. Enjoy being a bitch for your entire life.
>>
>>6858091
>being this butthurt for saying his typesetting needs work
Grow up.

>>6858092
>using parenthesis when the source doesn't use any
Learn to typeset.
>>
>>6858091

>this is the thanks I get

lmao dude calm the fuck down
you gotta admit your font choice is terrible
you can't do these sort of things and expect people to not judge the final product, that's not how it works
>>
File: 1416798925511.png (4MB, 2121x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1416798925511.png
4MB, 2121x3000px
>>6857947

And?

Who's the semen demon anyways?
>>
>>6857902
AGB confirmed he'll do this, should be this weekend, just be patient
>>
>>6858206
Didn't see this >>6858091, while I appreciate your work, you shouldn't be so offended when someone brings valid points, and he even wasn't rude about that
>>
New thread
>>6858264
>>6858264
>>6858264
>>6858264
>>
File: 253953-41075-preview.jpg (74KB, 900x823px) Image search: [Google]
253953-41075-preview.jpg
74KB, 900x823px
>>6857927
I think Vyatich was harassed by the user Chaos and was chased off the site. Shame really, I was one of the first to congratulate her. She even named one of the little characters after me.

When she left, someone came on her account and told everyone that she died, that she ate some sort of raw animal and a virus killed her.

I just thought Chaos somehow assumed control of her account after driving her off.
>>
>>6858384
are you really sure it was chaos? that guy seems to keep to himself. ive never seen him fight or act anything like an autist and i dont think he has a reason for harassing people. i just see him post quality stories.
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.