[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petrification/Inanimation Thread 07

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 106

File: 55267708_p7_master1200.jpg (118KB, 617x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55267708_p7_master1200.jpg
118KB, 617x1000px
Writefag Edition

I declare a new thread be opened up, before the last one get's tossed off the page. Previous thread can be found here:
>>6715461

Pastebins:
http://pastebin.com/uHbWGpbW

Same question from the end of last thread: You guys want a continuation of the Collector story? Any particular type of lady you want solidified? Or do you want a different premise? I have an idea in case no one has suggestions, but let your voices be heard while I brainstorm!

Here's some pictures in the meantime!
>>
File: 54247460_p46_master1200.jpg (247KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
54247460_p46_master1200.jpg
247KB, 600x800px
>>6822281
1/2
>>
File: 54247460_p47_master1200.jpg (251KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
54247460_p47_master1200.jpg
251KB, 600x800px
>>6822290
>>
File: 54458514_p9_master1200.jpg (363KB, 891x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54458514_p9_master1200.jpg
363KB, 891x1200px
>>6822295
>>
File: 29016160_p28_master1200.jpg (342KB, 507x600px) Image search: [Google]
29016160_p28_master1200.jpg
342KB, 507x600px
>>6822311
>>
File: 26959396_p22_master1200.jpg (554KB, 1032x998px) Image search: [Google]
26959396_p22_master1200.jpg
554KB, 1032x998px
>>6822313
>>
File: 21933105_p14_master1200.jpg (226KB, 747x498px) Image search: [Google]
21933105_p14_master1200.jpg
226KB, 747x498px
>>6822314
>>
File: 26959396_p2_master1200.jpg (233KB, 846x600px) Image search: [Google]
26959396_p2_master1200.jpg
233KB, 846x600px
>>6822316
>>
File: 31591745_p54_master1200.jpg (217KB, 377x600px) Image search: [Google]
31591745_p54_master1200.jpg
217KB, 377x600px
>>6822318
>>
File: 50674396_p30_master1200.jpg (406KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
50674396_p30_master1200.jpg
406KB, 600x800px
>>6822319
>>
File: 26959396_p1_master1200.jpg (623KB, 1120x1200px) Image search: [Google]
26959396_p1_master1200.jpg
623KB, 1120x1200px
>>6822320
>>
File: 21933105_p8_master1200.jpg (219KB, 738x600px) Image search: [Google]
21933105_p8_master1200.jpg
219KB, 738x600px
>>6822321
>>
File: 21933105_p24_master1200.jpg (337KB, 690x526px) Image search: [Google]
21933105_p24_master1200.jpg
337KB, 690x526px
>>6822323
>>
File: 1462834054085.png (2MB, 1280x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1462834054085.png
2MB, 1280x1433px
>>6822281
Finally, I'm re-requesting this:

If someone could edit it so her skin and hair are super glossy and her eyes are dull and unconscious, that would be great. It would make her look solidified...
>>
>>6822281
You are on the right track there, my favorite type of stories are where you have a character keeping girls for his/her personal collection like you where doing. I also do like some where the method of "preservation" acts almost immediately trapping the victim is a candid pose.
>>
File: tumblr_nhct56syQT1u6q0sio6_500.jpg (296KB, 690x972px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhct56syQT1u6q0sio6_500.jpg
296KB, 690x972px
Ok fags, I'm tired of waiting for translations from the asfr stuff I enjoy, so I just decided I'm gonna learn japanese to translate this content.

From 1 to 10 how retarded is my idea? Any tip about how to start?
>>
>>6822565
11. You want to learn written Japanese just so you can decipher your fap material?
Not going to happen, and you will burn out without a more solid motivation.

You can learn most of the symbol sets pretty easily, but when you get to kanji you'll realise that doing that isn't such a big feat.

If you still want to go for it, try the Genki textbooks.
>>
>>6822565
There's games on Steam made to learn Japanese that have very high ratings.
>>
>>6822565
Isn't there a group that does translation commissions? I'd go to them if I were you.
>>
>>6822608
Different anon here, but is Genki really that good? Cause I've used the first book myself and I don't care for how it handles the vocabulary.
>>
>>6822281
Cute, slim, petite shy nerd girl please
>>
Does anyone have the comic of a kid who is awoken one night to a subcumbus that turns him into chocolate, then eats him? I know there's a bit more than that, but that's all I ever read through of it.
>>
>favorite cause for transformation? reversible or not?
-
>favorite substance (stone, gold etc...)?
-
>favorite type of girl to undergo transformation?
-
>do you like the girl to keep her awareness/consciousness, die or something in between?
-
>and lastly, is there someone you'd petrify if you knew you could 100% get away with it?
-

Go.
>>
> reversible

>stone

>superheroine type that wear mask

>not aware

>some random girl in order not to get in trouble.
>>
>>6823570
Alright, I'll start off with something, but I'll have to continue it after the weekend.

Pic related.

1/?

>I'm not a planner; I just want to make that clear first and foremost. It's not like I make these elaborate plans or go super sleuth to make sure all my bases are covered; I just feel out a situation or individual, then make the decision. I find that if I plan things, it becomes more complicated and unwieldy than I can handle. When it comes to collecting rare and inspiring beauties as personal collectibles, I fly by the seat of my pants, and worry about the details later. Really, when I have a whole "secret lair" that is dedicated to solidified, preserved ladies, I feel pretty confident in my track record.

>Then there are the complicated cases...

>Strap yourselves in folks.

>So a few nights ago, I was making my rounds to the store across town. It's a nice whole foods place, great for organic food that doesn't taste like processed or fake ass taint; I run a gym, no matter how small, and I take pride in that. So, I'm walking by an alley when I hear a noise echo out from it. At first I planned to just 'nope' on out of there, since I'm not a fan of dealing with attempted mugging. However, the faint sound of tiny sobs caught my ear, and for all the protests the safer side of my mind screamed, it was won of those whimpering, lost sobs that you can't fake.

>Grabbing a can of tomatoe juice in one hand, just in case, I shuffled into the alley to check the noise...and found her.

>She was a small thing, petite in almost every sense of the word. No joke, she came up between 3' 11" to 4' 2"; I suck at measurement. She wasn't rail thin, but increadibly slim, almost delicate like a budding flower. She was sitting wither her legs currled up to her chest, arms wrappted around her body, covered in nothing but a large tattered shirt and sweatpants. A delicate forehead rested on her knees, straight auburn hair falling below her shoulders as she hiccuped tearfully.
>>
>>6823901
Last one for now...

2/?

>I was taken aback, not sure how to react to this unexpected situation. Still, she heard my earlier shuffling and lifted her head curiously, showing me a view of her soft, almost doll-like features, black-rimmed glasses, and bloodshot red eyes surrounding vibrant brown irises. We made eye contact, and time seemed to pause at the strange meeting between us. Her eyes darted to the can in my hand, and her curiosity quickly shifted to terror and despair.

>"Please no, don't hurt me again!!!"

>She realed back, crying out through terrified sobs and pushing herself up against the alley wall, covering her body and head with her arms in a desperate defense. I was absolutely frightened by the situation, not to mention I felt like a monumental ass for accidentally scaring the girl. I mean, if someone walked by, I'd have been completely screwed, since this whole scene looked pretty bad by itself. I quickly put the can back in the bag and backed up against the opposite wall, not wanting to scare the poor girl any further.

>It took a few moments, but I eventually consoled her and calmed her down. She was very hesitant to tell me anything, which I didn't expect her to; I could already tell from her attitude and the state of her clothes that something of a certain nature took place. Still, after convincing her I didn't mean any harm, and realizing she was hungry, I offered her a meal at my place.

>I already knew she would say no (why would she trust a complete stranger in her condition, people?) and instead offered her some money for food and a cheap place to say for a few days. I had the money, what with my lucrative business of "collecting", so it wasn't a dent in my wallet. Leaving the cash with her, I walked out into the lit streets again and began strolling home, thinking that was the end of my random encounter for the day. If she didn't want help, it wasn't my business.

>Unexpectedly, the sound of footsteps trotted up behind me...
>>
>>6823848
ALso

>Perpetual and difficult to reverse, but possible.

>Solidified (hard, shiny, lacquer, etc.) and Metallic

>No real type, I've got a taste for any kind of gal

>Awareness for a little but, but mostly just slips into unaware limbo

>Don't know, probably if they forgot about it immediately or were into it.
>>
>>6822608
>>6822613
>>6822743
Thanks anons.

>>6823848

>Not

>Stone and wax.

>whatever

>Both

>Yes, ex gf
>>
>>6823901
> two to three day wait
Blue balls
>>
File: test.png (1MB, 1360x800px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
1MB, 1360x800px
Got bored, booted up MMD.

Didn't want to use a background image because a black background lets details come out more, but it was refusing to save with a black background so I just used the darkest picture I could find in my folder. I should probably load a stage instead.
>>
File: test2.png (1MB, 1360x800px) Image search: [Google]
test2.png
1MB, 1360x800px
>>6824051
Here's another angle.
>>
>>6823848
-Magic or spontaneous/unexplained, totally permanent and irreversible.
-Stone that is almost as smooth as the girl's skin to the touch, gray in color and breakable if exposed to sufficient force. Also I only want the girl's body to change, not her clothes.
-Womanly but athletic/muscular body type. Personality, I'm not totally set on.
>do you like the girl to keep her awareness/consciousness, die or something in between?
-Either totally aware and able to retain sight, hearing and touch via magic or whatever, or dead by the time the petrification is complete. No middle ground for me here.
>and lastly, is there someone you'd petrify if you knew you could 100% get away with it?
-Yes. I have a friend who would be my perfect choice for a statue. If I had a single wish I'd definitely use it to have her petrified. I'd want her conscious but I can't decide what pose I'd go for, something natural and graceful. And, I would never let her know I'm aware she's the real thing, I'd just act like she was a normal, albeit perfectly sculpted naked statue of herself.
>>
>>6823922
I can squeeze out one more, I think...sorry I'm making this all Feely, but I'm to invested in narrative now!

Also take "a few nights ago" from part 1 and replace it with "one night a while ago"...

3/?

>She must have been starving, because she devoured most of what I cooked that night; Not even a crumb of leftovers. We talked for a bit after that, revealing more about herself as she opened up to me, giving me a better view of her situation. Apparently she was from a small family that immigrated to the US from Japan when she was really young. A few years later her parents died in an accident, and without any close or immediate relatives, she was placed into foster care. From there it was just a string of neglect and loveless families; she buried herself in schoolwork and reading books to keep distracted or cope.

>She was venting at this point, because I knew there would be no other reason for her to open up so much to a stranger like me. So I let the poor girl continue, listening patiently as tears started streaming down her face again. She then told me about her recent home, where just a night or two prior, an alcoholic of a father came home and tried to take advantage of her. She was through by this point, and was lucky enough to escape with just a ripped shirt, but refused to go back to foster care anymore. She went hungry the past nights, and then met me.

>Now I'm a wary guy, and don't generally trust easily, but after a story like that, and seeing the sorry state she was in, I couldn't let her just wander into the streets by herself again. So when she asked if she could stay the night, I was already getting everything prepared.

>After a hot meal and a shower, she fell down on the bed I prepared for her and immediately passed out from exhaustion. I looked upon her soft face, recently marred by exhaustion and depression, now radiatiant with the comfort of sleep. Thats when I first noticed how beautiful she was...
>>
>>6824339
Waiting warmly for you to get back
>>
File: 231.jpg (511KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
231.jpg
511KB, 1200x675px
For you teal deers!

On the other hand, I ask from those who do 'read' my stories, what do you guys think of my writing so far?
>>
Has anyone got that one where a girl is getting spit roasted on the beach and the guys turn to stone?
>>
File: 1420807922895.jpg (707KB, 1400x979px) Image search: [Google]
1420807922895.jpg
707KB, 1400x979px
>>6825541
>>
>>6825535
It's great. I can't wait for more
>>
>>6823848
-Devices, machines, or tubes. Sometimes reversible, but usually permanent.

-Plastic, Glass or smooth dark stone.

-Guys and Girls, of whatever type or build meets my fancy.

-Aware, in a state of altered consciousness as they slowly forget their humanity and accept that they are lifeless, eternally beautiful statues.

-Probably, a few people. Especially my best friend Sandra. I would want to make her a pretty, delicate Glass figure forever.
I might also want to turn myself into a lifeless smiling mannequin...
>>
>>6823848
>>favorite cause for transformation? reversible or not?
-Scientific transformation, and better if is plausible. Reversible or not, depending on each case.

>>favorite substance (stone, gold etc...)?
-My great love is the mannequin transformation. After that, doll, love dolls, real dolls and inflatable doll. And after, any kind of petrification: metal, stone, crystal, wood, wax, polished... And for finish, certain types of inanimate transformation (sex toys, robots, food, some clothes or shoes...)

>>favorite type of girl to undergo transformation?
-In general, any woman, provided she is not childlike appearance. Also I like mix this "genre" with others: futanari, gender bender, monster girl and other transformations.

>>do you like the girl to keep her awareness/consciousness, die or something in between?
-Again, depending on each case. In mannequins, I like that the consciousness is altered, she enjoy be a mannequin, and with time, the consciousness will slowing and disappearing, but never completely, leaving always a simple and primitive rest. And if the transformation is voluntary, would be perfect. With dolls, love dolls, and other sex toys, brainwash without human memories, and perpetual ecstasy and sexual desire. In statues, the consciousness is sleeping and is going to disappear gradually. If is for vengeance, consciousness intact and impossible to go crazy. Inanimate transformations, depending on each case.

>>and lastly, is there someone you'd petrify if you knew you could 100% get away with it?
-Only if the petrification is voluntary, reversible, and pleasurable. Although some politicians and criminals take out a very dark side of me... but in that case, it would not be for pleased, but for the punishment.
>>
>>6823848
-Preferably via a magic touch or a platform. Usually not permanent, and preferably easily reversible. although if the willing participants do want to undergo a permanent transformation, that's their choice, not mine.
-Marble is my favorite type for stone tf, gold is great, glass and ice have a nice appeal to them since they also kinda mix in well with my invisibility fetish.
preferably a cute young lady later in her late teens/ early adulthood, with medium to long hair.
-Unless it has to be permanent or for a very long time to wait out a very long voyage or something. I would preferably avoid them becoming unconscious/ dead. with a more *ahem* recreational mindset, the obvious choice would be for her to fully retain her consciousness, and her senses of perception. If I am in the mood for it, or she asks for it, I would have her being in a state of pleasure far beyond what the human body can possibly handle as long as she is a statue (provided the transformation is temporary/easily reversible) or have her feel a high level of sexual pleasure during moments where someone else was caressing her in her inanimate state. (i.e like in Sara's Self Portrait, or The Precious Touch)
-That really depends on the circumstances. if I'm feeling particularly malicious, there might be a few I'd be willing to petrify and leave them in a state of despair. On the other hand, I'd probably not use such an ability unless someone asked me to try it on them if I happened to tell them about it.
>>
- Mostly magical... spells, poisons or curses are all good though I like the occasional converter ray or camera.

- No real preferences here. Any kind of material is good as long as the end result is good, though I'm not exactly fond of inflatable sex dolls...

- Again, no real preferences here. Teena, young adults and matured adults are all okay, but kids and oldies are definitely a no.

- From perfectly aware to somewhere in-between... this depends on the story's scenario. If the statues have no need for thoughts, then so be it.

- Perhaps. Give me a large museum or a gallery and I will start my collection, as long as I have a place to keep my catches.
>>
just when you thought the nemu-tard had learned, he keeps spamming racist stuff against 'chicom' in his gallery and I can't take him seriously again
>>
>>6826881

Leave the guy alone. I thought we're all done punching him and derailing the thread in the meantime?
>>
File: 221c-C2.png (3MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
221c-C2.png
3MB, 1500x2000px
>>6823848

-Any form works for so long as it gets the job done, be it magic or technology. I prefer it if the transformation is permanent or seems permanent.

-Any substance works for me but I tend to like any form of stone the most. I especially like when the only the body is turned to stone and the clothes remain unchanged. That way you leave open for someone to come and undress the newly made statue.
-Mostly young girls/women with average size breast.

-I prefer it more if the girl to be unconscious, it more or less kills ot for me when the character in question is still aware of her surrounds

I dont normally like to think it terms of real people, mostly because it find it kinda akward/cringy.

In an unrealted note I just got this commission done the the Pixiv artists "Moon". The price is fair in my opinion and ge will try to match the original art style of whatever to want solidified. Also in my case he started the commission almost immediately after the payment was received and kept me updated on a regular basis. He also gave me a bunch of different versiob of the picture with different lightning and texture which I thought was a nice addition. Overall 10/10 would play again.
>>
>>6827241
are we? because in my book it's pretty legit to complain one of the people contributing to this fetish's material is using his fetish gallery to upload racist and hypocrite bullshit like a ten year old trying to get back at people who wronged him on a forum instead
>>
File: 001102013.jpg (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
001102013.jpg
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>6827544
Who the hell cares about that autistic fuck, I here to discuss and post oddly specific fetishes.
>>
>>6822328
The draw thread might be a better place to ask mate.
>>
>>6827331
How much did that cost?
>>
File: 98293935_624.v1446909096.jpg (90KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
98293935_624.v1446909096.jpg
90KB, 624x624px
>>6828228
58877.25 [spoiler]Won[/spoiler]
>>
File: 98293875_624.v1446139010.jpg (124KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
98293875_624.v1446139010.jpg
124KB, 624x624px
>>6828232
How the hell did I mess that spoiler up?
>>
>>6828235
No spoilers on /d/
>>
File: 41ebc27c29edfce450ebeb5eae0b1.jpg (85KB, 650x401px) Image search: [Google]
41ebc27c29edfce450ebeb5eae0b1.jpg
85KB, 650x401px
>>6828235
How does /d/ feel about petrification+breaking?
>>
>>6824339
Back bothers!

4/?

>You have to understand, I'm a connoisseur of the female form in most all healthy shapes and sizes. When I see an exquisite example of beauty, I can't help but admire every inch of it. That's why I knelt beside her, watching her for an hour straight as she slept peacefully. She wore a different shirt I had given her, which, though oversized on her lith body, only enhanced how small she was. Strands of hair tickled her face, swaying in the breeze of her near quiet breathing. She seemed almost unreal, like a fabled nymph from some far off land who held a childlike innocence in her doll like face. Petite and cute, but still retaining the right amount of development to give her small body the right feminine curves.

>As guilty as it makes me, I wanted to take her right there; to seduce her with the aphrodisiacs and make love to the young woman right on the bed. Better yet, I wanted to inject the solution in her hip, and watch as she slowly woke to building arousal; to watch her struggle to understand what was happening as her body betrayed her, sending her into a frenzy of self-pleasuring while letting out small, desperate, arroused gasps. To see her body tense up as she came, to see the mindless pleasure craft a lewd expression on her innocent face, then to watch her eyes slowly close and her body to go limp on the bed, breathing softly as the final stasis took hold of her.

>To see her body slow down to a complete halt, vitrifying the petite fairy of a young woman in her eternal, slumbering afterglow. I'd even make sure to get her a personal display bed, presenting her glossy, unchanging body as my very own sleeping beauty for years to come. I wanted that so desperately in that moment...

> But something held me back; the desperate trust she held in me. The overwhelming silent prayer that she wouldn't be taken advantage of again. That trust and my own guilt kept me from petrifying this little goddess of cuteness...at least for the moment.
>>
>>6823848
- Mostly magic, and reversible, but using a specific item that is rare.

- stone

- Young women, either having magical abilities, super powers or just well trained in combat.

- The victim should remain unconscious

- No, because that is just plain creepy.
>>
File: CdBVdIbVIAANgsX.jpg (87KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
CdBVdIbVIAANgsX.jpg
87KB, 600x702px
>>6827544
If you have a problem with him, do it somewhere else, not here.
>>
>>6828929
Oh god it's perfect
>>
>>6824201

Various; magic in fantasy settings, "science" otherwise (transformation rays, sprays, injections), though sometimes spells can appear too, or the method is a fusion of science and magic

Permanent - the transformation never wears off on its own, though sometimes it can be undone by someone else, especially if magical in nature

>favorite substance (stone, gold etc…)?

- marble, gold, mannequin, chocolate

late teens to early 20s, with nice curves, long hair, and a decent bust. Looking mature is key.

Depends on the narrative.

Only if reversible and consensual
>>
File: meidoco_f_bbs014.jpg (533KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
meidoco_f_bbs014.jpg
533KB, 1024x762px
>>6828867
Depends, nothing too extreme like in your picture where you cant even tell what is what anymore. I do like it when the statue is missing some body parts like an arm or a leg or even a head.
>>
>>6828867

If needed for drama in a story. Otherwise it goes without saying that a lot of people like their statues in one piece... or in relatively good condition.
>>
File: 1440831055663.png (66KB, 934x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440831055663.png
66KB, 934x600px
>>6828950
Nah it's more fun here where everyone can see it.
>>
>>6829298
Are there any good stories featuring this? Help me out anons.
>>
File: 221c-C1a.png (3MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
221c-C1a.png
3MB, 1500x2000px
>>6829395
Look if you want to ship post about the guy the least you could do is post some petrification pictures

Also do you guys prefer the clothes to remain normal or petrified along with the victim
>>
File: 1459614855458.jpg (548KB, 826x909px) Image search: [Google]
1459614855458.jpg
548KB, 826x909px
>>6829607

Clothes petrified along with the victim.
>>
>>6829607
I'm curious, would you happen to be planning on getting another commission from "moon"? If so, it would be cool to see a "solidified/vitrified" if you have any taste for it. :)

>>6829138
Thank you! I enjoyed writing that part up in alloys speculative glory! Hope everyone else enjoyed it.

>>6829298
This.
>>
File: 1443963499762.jpg (77KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
1443963499762.jpg
77KB, 620x876px
>>6829395

Didn't the issue about nemu-tard began 'cause he is a waifu-fag?
>>
File: 22.jpg (1MB, 1230x894px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
1MB, 1230x894px
>>6829648
Don't remember. Just commented because I've actually been liking his new manips (especially the cosplayer ones) and there he goes filling his gallery with racist posts from some political forum. And by racist I mean both the posts are racist and his comments on them too.
>>
>>6829641
I probably would do another commission in like another month or two I don't want to pull up TheIceFiend and go overboard on Commissions. I do however want to do one with multiple character's, maybe recreated Meidocos "Hard Yuri".The things I would do to get a commission from Meidoco.
>>
File: 8.jpg (1MB, 1225x1779px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
1MB, 1225x1779px
>>6829705
It's understandable. You shouldn't spend more than you have to throw away, so to speak. Helps to set yourself limits.
>>
>>6829705
"Hard Yuri"? Got a pic, because I'm interested now...
>>
>>6829740
I posted it a couple post up, Its one of a my favorite Petrifaction related art works by far no competition.
>>6829292
>>
>>6829677

Some people are just too screwed up, but attacking them won't help either.

Anyways there's this guy in deviantart (Silverknigth) that posts a lot of good stone pictures.
>>
>>6829792
This reminds me alot of that one artist whos stuff got posted on Solid Girl, Alessandro. I also like the fact that he is showing improvement in his art work.
>>
>>6829799
Yah, though the difference is that alessandro's style is more "cartoon" while silverknigth uses "semi-realistic".
>>
>>6829641
Is that the last bit of that part, or is there more coming?
>>
>>6829880
More incoming. I'm just figuring out the best way to build up to it, thats all. What do you think of this character and the conflict involved?
>>
>>6822565

Maybe not as retarded as you think, since you don't actually need to know Japanese to translate the small amount of text in most porn, but you'll be slow as fuck. If you can get the text in to google translate and you're not an idiot, you'll be able to understand about 90% of what you put in, though you may have to manually parse some phrases. 90% of the rest you can probably get by searching the phrase + "意味” ("meaning") with google and then translating the pages that come up until you get the idea.

As for actually getting the text from the image into a translator, google translate actually has options that let you type hiragana or draw characters with your mouse built in. It'll be a lot quicker if you already know hiragana/katakana and have some knowledge of radicals in kanji. You could use charts for hiragana/katakana when you start out though. Knowing stroke order will help a lot if you try to use the draw function for kanji, pretty sure it takes that into account when trying to figure out what character your shitty drawing is supposed to be. There are also sites that let you search for kanji by radical (component characters) if you have trouble with the drawing option.

It's possible, but will probably be very tedious. As some other anon said, I wouldn't think of it as learning Japanese unless you actually get some other motivation, and concertedly start studying outside the realm of porn translation. Still, when those occasional images come up where you just have to know what the text says, it's possible to figure it out yourself without actually knowing Japanese, if you invest a bit of time, up to you if its a worthwhile pursuit.
>>
>>6829888
>"When are they going to get to the fireworks factory?!"

But seriously bo rush.
>>
>>6829912
>no rush
>>
>>6829888
The character is cute, and the narrator's conflicts are genuine. It's really good. I'm looking forward to the next part.
>>
>>6828929
5/?

>Over the next few weeks we worked into a routine; she couldn't go back to foster care or the streets, so we decided she could crash with me. She was actually pretty sneeky, since she was able to sneak back into her old house and take some of her essentials; a few books and her computer (I stayed nearby in case something happened, since she seems to have really started trusting me). Over the time she spent her days reading books, helping me run errands around the apartment and gym, as well as do her own research into a myriad of topics. Hell, she was essentially my part-time assistant at the gym, even though there weren't as many regular goers.

>I was afraid she would get suspicious of how I kept the place running; She was a hell of a smart girl, and that intelligence coupled with her lithe beauty and cute glasses only enhanced her radiance in my vision. It was a chore to not just sneak up behind, grab her small, plush tush, and preserve her whenever the opportunity showed itself; I've always wanted to try out the aphrodisiac in a cloth like it was chlorophome...

>I didn't know what was holding me back for so long at the time, considering my own desire and the risk factor, but I got used to the routine and just dealt with it. We grew to trust one another, and got really close; she went from grateful aquaintance to a close friend, to a shy admirer after a while. Even when I noticed her looking at me when I worked out, when she would quickly look away with a small blush, I didn't take immediate advantage of it. My guilt and self control was driving me insane; plus, acquiring other acquisitions became a tricky endeavor in those days.

>Maybe it was her age? 16 is not that far off from adulthood, though still somewhat taboo (I'm starting to wonder if that's her real age, though, since she's intelligent beyond her years...). But then again, I basically kidnap and preserve beautiful women for my personal pleasure; my sense of taboo is already messed up..
>>
>>6830191
6/?

>There were always times that remind me why I held back, though. Times when she made a mistake and became distrought and overly apologetic; she would keep her distance sometimes, not because she didn't trust me, but because she reflexively backed away when she was afraid someone would be upset, like she was used to recieving punishment. I honestly fucking hated that; it made me want to go back to her previous caretaker and take a shotgun to his head. Hell, with my connections and the shit I'm deep in, I might have been able to get away with it at the time.

>There was even one time where we were having dinner one night, where she went eagerly to get the plates for the steak I just cooked up. She slipped when pulling them out, causing them to crash to the floor and shatter across the tile. I winced at the noise, a little annoyed but mostly shocked and worried that she may have cut herself. But the look she had as she stared down at those shattered plates...it was like the world had just come crashing down. Her small body started to shake, her breaths coming quicker and more frantic as her eyes looked at every individual shard of ceramic littered around her feet. I took a step forward to see what was wrong.

>That was a mistake.

>She cried out in terror, tripping backward and landing on her rear while desperately crawling back to the corner of the room. Holding her head in her hands, the poor girl shook and rocked back and forth, teetering on the verge of teers and sobbing.

>"Oh God, I'm sorry! Please don't be mad; I'm sorry! Don't hate me, don't hate me..."

>I was stunned and still horrified by her reaction, but quickly shook it off and walked over to her (thank god I was wearing sandles over the plate shards). Carefully, I stepped forward and nelt in front of her shaking body, grasping her shoulders with in a gentle but firm grip. She immediately stilled, as if she had instantly become a statue, which didn't help my thought process at the time.
>>
>>6830233
Shit is getting good. I also like how the readers frustration is reflexed by tje narrator XD
>>
>>6830233
7/?

>She looked up at me, desperately searching me for any sign of anger or waiting punishment. She found none of it, only me looking upon her etherial face and doe eyes, taking in her fear and nervousness. Cupping her face in my hands, I leaned down slowly and planted a soft, long kiss on her forehead. Pulling her into a hug, I gently carressed the back of her head, whispering calming words into her ear. She melted in my arms, spent from the sudden wash of terror, and held me as she sobbed in both leftover fear and growing relief.

>We slept in the same bed that night. How to describe it? She felt so fragile held in my arms, but comfortable beyond beliefe; like delicate silk. It was hard to hide my growing arousal, though I think she didn't mind that much. In fact, before snuggling into my chest, she looked up at me with those sparkling green eyes, and planted a chast kiss on my lips. Suffice to say, I didn't get sleep for over an hour that night...god damn that was hard...or she wasn't hard enough...those were the thoughts that kept racing through my mind, and it was absolute torture for a while...

>But strangely enough, it all felt worth it seeing her smiling, peaceful face next to mine, soft breath tickling my nose with each rise and fall of her delicate chest.

>We bonded even more after that, soon realizing we both had an interest in artwork and human beauty; thats when the gears in my head began to turn. After the events of that night, I wasn't surprised when I found out she didn't think highly of her own body; it wasn't "womanly" enough to attract men, in her opinion, not having enough chest or hips to attract a man. At that point, I was no longer afraid to tell her that she looked like a radiant, petite princess that any man worth his masculinity would take to bed, given the chance. She was practically steaming with how red her face became at the comment, stuttering like the shy, wonderful girl that I had come to love so much...

>Oh...
>>
>>6830288
Taking a break

8/?

>Thats the moment everything fell into place. I loved her; I loved this beautiful, doll-like nymph whose intelligence shone under her dark rimmed glasses, who's fragile state of mind made me want to protect her even more. I wanted to bring this girl, this young woman, this perfect example of blossoming womanhood the bliss, security, and protection she so desperately deserved. She should feel nothing but the greatest pleasures in life.

>And upon that realization, I knew what I had to do.

>It was later one evening, when the gym closed at its regular time (which happened more often once she arrived into my life). We had both finished our chores and workouts for the day, ate dinner, and cleaned up ourselves to enjoy a relaxed evening of chilling around. Only that night, I asked her come with me back to the gym to show her the restricted area.

>She was always curious about the restricted section, but trusted me enough to never go back there without my express permission. After nearly a month or so of living with her, getting to know her, understanding her sense of self-worth and her own interest in artwork and the beauty of the human form, I felt I could show her my passion.

>Oh, I was still afraid; though shure as I was that she would at least listen to me and hear me out, I was still somewhat afraid that she would freak out or find the glossy, nude forms of women in my high security area off putting or disgusting. Still, she braved having trust in me, a complete stranger, so I would brave this for her. I warned her at first, trying to describe it as best as I could while still being very vague, so I could slowly reveal it to her and ease her into it. Finally comfortable, I opened the door, revealing my growing collection of solidified beauties and the workstation that existed amongst them.

>She stared, gaze shifting between each frozen form, the light dancing off their glazed, diamond hard skin. For a moment, her quiet worried me...
>>
>>6829408

http://nknx2005.deviantart.com/art/Breaking-Point-175583284

This one, among the few of the rare gems.

Though to be fair, I wouldn't use my own stories as examples... frankly speaking when I look back at them, they're honestly crap.
>>
>>6830331
Oh man I can't wait
>>
>>6830331
9/?

>Time froze, and no one moved; not me, not her, and definitely not the vitrified beauties around the room. This was the breaking point for me; hell, when I thought about it, I started questioning my actions. This was risky on so many levels, and I didn't even think about what I would do if she acted negatively; I was about ready to have a heart attack right there. But slowly, she looked back at me with an expression I couldn't read, then scanned the statues again, before swallowing silently. The tiniest whisper escaped her lips, a slight tint to her cheeks:

>"They're beautiful..."

>She slowly walked forward, and I let out a breath I was holding in for a long while. This was the first step. I followed behind her as she walked around, examining each "work of art" with a critical eye, and a sparkle to them I never noticed before.

>"When you said you were an art conisour, I never realized you actually...made the art yourself."

>She ran her hands acrossed the glassy thighs of a kneeling, african beauty with dark, lustrous, wavy hair and skin. She was one of my favorites; the first woman I performed a controlled injection on, in fact. Both statues hands were cupping her lovely breasts, tight nipples poking through the gaps between her fingers. An expression of pursed lips and eyes gently closed in pleasure rigidly fixed to her features. The glossy texture made her dark skin shine like no other statue in my collection.

>"It's so realistic...so detailed. My god, this is amazing!"

>She was getting excited about it, seeing how finely detailed each statue was. She checked the glazed eyes, curvy hips, taught feet, supple breasts, plump lips; each fine detail was preserved with, what she thought was, expert craftsmanship. Then she asked the question:

>"How do you do it? How do you make them so lifelike? So realistic?"

>I gave her a warm smile, motioning her toward the workdesk near one corner of the room; the one with assorted chemicals and equipment...
>>
>>6831393
10/?

>I sat her down next to the mixing station, and myself next to the computer. There, I began to explain from the beginning what I did. I took it slow, so as to SLOWLY ease her toward the topic. It started off vague, more of a conversation about how I made a chemical that can preserve certain mollecular bonds to such a heavy extent; how I discovered a passion for creating artwork through the discovery and began recruiting women on a whim to sculpt them. She was hooked, looking on in wonder as I continued to explain.

>Then I shifted into less vague territory; how the chemical specifically worked on organic tissue, and how the first time I figured out how well it worked was an accident involving my very first acquisition. As I explained it, her smile and bright curiosity slowly turned to confusion, making its way gradually to a building realization. Soon, disbelief adorned her young expression as I explained how any organic tissue affected by the compound exists in a state of suspended animation due to its chemical reaction, and that the only way to reverse it was through a reverse chemcial bath. I paused in my rambling, not sure of how to continue without blatantly explaining to her "all these glossy statues are real women, petrified by my own invention". For the longest time, she just stared at me, searching my expression to see if I was serious. Her dawning realization finally put everything together as she understood that everything I was saying, everything I had been doing, was real.

>Her eyes were measuring, and her expression defensive and unsure; I can't blame her for that, sinice I knew it was going to be her first reaction, though it still hurt to see. Looking around at the other statues again, she stared me straight in the eyes, clearing her now dry throat to speak.
>>
File: statue3.jpg (1MB, 1000x1986px) Image search: [Google]
statue3.jpg
1MB, 1000x1986px
Clearly I have a lot to learn from you... loving the story so far!
>>
>>6831532
11/?

>"So they're all real women? Preserved by your own chemical? Displayed only for yourself?"

>Yes.

>"And they aren't dead; they're literally in a kind of...suspended animation, that requires some process to reverse?"

>That's right.

>"And...remaining like this, as statues in your gallery...did they...was it voluntarry?"

>....Yes and no.

>I quickly began to explain; the process of vitrification was, because of the strange nature of the process, arousing and orgasmic. I always made sure to awaken each of my statues at least once after freezing them; it helped to ease my moral fiber. Every time, they were so addicted to the process that they never wanted to go back, so I eventually developed a formula that acted the same, but without the crazed addiction (she didn't need to know that I continued without it, and only developed the less-addicting version AFTER meeting her). She also didn't need to know that several of my original statues didn't get a choice, or that some statues I made weren't here because I sold them off.

>She sat there after I explained all she "needed" to know, looking down at her feet in contemplation. It was again quiet as she thought, my heartbeat beating with deafening noise in such a soundless void. She looked back up at me, her eyes and smile wide in fake, defeated amusement.

>"And now it's my turn, right? You told me all of this...because you're going to preserve me forever. Is that right?"

>I had to give her credit, she went for what would be the answer from 9/10 people who were the same as me. Anyone else would have agreed, and whether she surrendered or tried to escape, would have overpowered her and forced her to endure the mindblowingly pleasant process of vitrification. I may have done that earlier on, if I hadn't held back.

>But now, I just waited. I would have said no, and explained why I revealed this all to her, but she immediately stood up before I could say anything. So I waited to see how she would react...
>>
>>6831717
12/?

>I didn't expect what came next. She removed her glasses and set them down, looking upon me with sorrow filled, doe-eyes. Then she grabbed her form fitting, long sleeve shirt, and slowly peeled it off her body, revealing her petite, bra-less chest and body underneath. Removing her shortshorts, along with her panties, she tossed them to the side, and stood.

>Long, auburn hair cascaded down her back, hints of womanly curve on just the right areas of her body, and an etherial face to pull it all together. Her dollish features stared at me in defeat while her small body stood completely naked before me, revealing her delicate, bare womanhood for the first time.

>"Then go ahead. Do it. I can't stop you; running would be pointless afterall, right? Who would I be kidding? Here, I'm...I'm yours."

>I deserve a medal for not jumping on her then and there. At least the depressed look in her eyes helped hold me back.

>"I've got no worth outside of here, after all. Nobody really wanted me, and the only people who did only wanted to use my body, and it's not even that womanly! But at least with you, for a while, I felt like I was worth more; like you wanted me around because you generally cared about me, and wanted to help me. Even now, I feel like you still care and give me more worth than I've ever felt...so if..."

>She began to hicup, her small voice quivering as her bravery tried to hold back her fear.

>"So if this is the price I need to pay, enduring a mindnumbing orgasm and eternal sleep, to remain your personal statue on display, just to feel wanted and desired...then...then I-*hic*, I accept. I'll go with...*sob*...with dignity..."

>Her eyes met mine as I continued to sit quietly without response. Her expression of fear and defeat shifted to a tired acceptance...

>"Thank you, *sniff*, for taking care of me, and for making me feel beautiful. Make the best of me and...and make sure to give me a memorable pose. I'm...preserve me well..."
>>
>>6831778
13/?

>I stood carefully, walking over to her bare body as she stood with arms at her side and shivering all over. Her eyes were closed, tears trailing down past the sad, accepting smile on her delicate, pink lips. I was about ready to lose it right then; I was on the edge of letting my base instincts get the best of me and making love to her right there. Instead, I placed my hands on her shoulders, gently pulling her into a soft hung, her cheek resting on my abdomen.

>I'll make you mine...if you wish to be mine.

>I told her that I stopped preserving women after I realized the addicting affects (a lie), that I never imagined continuing my work (also a lie), until I met her. I didn't want to make her another statue that would never want to move again. With her (and just her), I wanted to perfect the formula, and make it so I could preserve her cute, lovely body, while making sure she would be unaffected by withdrawl and could enjoy life without hindrance. I wanted the best of both worlds; I wanted her in my life, to always be with me, and to also be my young, enticing nymph of a statue.

>She stared back up at me in slow confusion for a while, gradually realizing as I went on that she had accepted a forced fate that wasn't entirely forced on her at all, in reality. As it dawned on her that I wanted her to say yes, but would accept any decision she gave, her trembling stopped. Her breathing became deep, and I could feel her body warm up against mine. Fear and an eternal fate seemed to be a hell of an aphrodisiac by itself.

>"So, you to make me a statue, but only on occasion and if I choose to? You're asking me if I accept?"

>I nodded. Yes. God yes! It would have hurt if she said no, but if she didn't want anything to do with me, I could still cover my tracks by developing a memory drug tha-

>"Keep me. Please."

>My heart skipped a beat, my eyes locking with hers as her gaze became a joyous, desperate plee.
>>
>>6831814
Fuck, this is really good
>>
>>6831814
Probably ending it tomorrow; enjoy for now!

14/?

>"Keep me. Let me stay with you. I want to spend more time with you, to cook with you and eat with you. I want to run the gym with you, to have fun with you, to...I don't know, make an ART GALLERY together! I want to sleep with you, to be held by you, to feel safe in your arms. To...to make love with you..."

>"I want to stay in your life, and always feel this wonderful by your side. And...and I don't mind letting you freeze me. If it's as pleasureable as you say, then do it; make me a statue from time to time. Pose me however you want, take pictures, caress my still curves and please yourself with me. As long...as long as I can fall into blissful sleep and wake up days, weeks, or even a month later to you standing by my side, I accept whatever may come.

>"Love me, please."

>In response, I kneeld down and held her face in my hands, planting my lips upon hers without hesitation. She accepted the kiss instantly, her nubile body melting into mine as joy and arousal threw all sense away. I stripped down, leaving myself just as naked as her; the feeling of her silk skin against me finally breaking my will.

>Rock-hard and with no resistance, I picked up her petite form in my arms, and carried her over to the bed in the room. I laid her down gently, parting her delicious, pink lips with my tongue and deepening the kiss.

>I made love to my beautiful, dainty princess right there, savoring the taste of her mouth as I explored her pure, delicate body without restraint.
>>
>>6823848
Toys, Machines, etc. which induce a pleasurable experience, and reversible. 90% of the time anyway. There have been some charming willing transformations that I've enjoyed.

Plastic, Rubber, Latex. You know... sex-doll stuff.

? I mean... what does that mean? Of age? Conscious? Consenting?

Definelty aware, but in an altered state and/or mind is being altered to adapt to their new form.

Well, is it temporary? Sure. Yeah. Myself.
>>
>>6831848
Soon?
>>
>>6831848
>>6833003
More like NOW, motherfucker.

15/?

>She arched her body into mine, her smooth stomach and lemon-sized breasts rubbing against my abdomen as I held her close. She was extrordinarily light, or maybe that was the adrenaline? My heart blood was pumping a mile a minute, and it had become hard to concentrate on anything but the dimunitive nymph in my arms. She moved up and down, brushing her dainty womanhod against my throbbing rod as tiny gasps of excitement escaped her lips. The feeling was driving me crazy, even as I leaned my head down and muffled a groan in the crown of her head. Her hair smelled like strawberry, and her lips tasted just as sweet. We caressed each other like that for a while, letting our growing arousal build mindlessly.

>Finally, I couldn't take it. Grasping her hands in mine, I held her arms down on the bed, leaning over her dimunitive form like a predator that had pinned its elusive prey, savoring the moment before it was devoured whole. She must have read my mind, because she stared up at me with this sensuous look of fake worry, squirming weakly in my grasp with audible pants.

>"Oh nooo~. He's caught me, I'm doomed! So weak, so helpless...~"

>My god in heaven she's punching all the right buttons today! Capturing her mouth again, I gently guided my manhood into her soft, damp pussy, barely managing to part her lower lips with the tip. She gasped loudly at the contact, hands and hips bucking up desperately in reaction as I began to slide into her. Tender, dollish eyes widened and rolled upward as she focused solely on the feeling of being entered. It was absolutely amazing. She was unbelievably tight, but not unbearably so; for such a small body, she perfectly fit me.

>She shook with me inside her, and after holding still to let her catch her breath, I began to move back and forth, feeling her slick inner walls massage me in ways some men only dreamed of. She began to moan, not quietly, but with tender euphoria...
>>
>>6833193
16/?

I might just be ending it tomorrow, due to timing constraints and all that. We shall see. In anycase, I hope some of yall don't mind a tender lovemaking scene before we get back to the statues at hand!

>Moved deeper and deeper with each careful thrust, soon bumping and unrepentently popping her cherry. SHe cried out in pain, having been completely penetrated for the first time, and I stopped to hold her. She quickly recovered, and told me to keep moving, and I was more than happy to oblige! We finally began to make love in ernest, rocking with each other on the bed as both parties attempted to put their own effort into the act. I kept up the steady, relentless rythm of my thrusts while she moved her hips up and down, her inner womanhood squeezing on every upstroke to bring me further toward the edge. She was a virgin, and yet her body still knew what it needed to do naturally; another aspect of the female form that continues to leave me in aw if its beauty and wonder. We shifted place, leaving her on top and me laying down on the bed. She began to bob up and down on my pole, and I pushed up into her at just the right moments.

>The elfin girl in my grasp suddenly began to arch her back, gasping desperately and moaning eaven louder with each thrust. She was almost there, and so was I. We kept pumping away, now faster than ever, desperately trying to peak our pleasure before our passions finally exploded. Her moans became delightful squeeks and my groans became grunts as the tempo increased.

>And, as if in complete synchronization, we both came.

>Her hips buckled and squeezed around my cock while I let loose a torrent within her petite body. I continued to go at it even as she shook with the tremors of a relentless orgasm. I could hear her attempt to take deep breaths, the vibrations turning them into shaky gasps as her chest rose and fell. Her head lolled to the side as her lower body squeezed on its own every now and then.

>There, we basked.
>>
>>6833292
Last one for tonight, will probably finish tomorrow.

17/?

>I looked up at her; a demure angel basking in the afterglow of her first time. Both our bodies were slick with sweat, cum dripping down from our joint hips. It was warm, comfortable, and absolutely right. Then she looked down on me from where she sat, smiling with that sweet look of pure joy and wonder; a heavenly expression from a heavenly young woman.

>Lazily, I leaned over toward the side of the bed, grasping the injector with the new formula in it. Her eyes followed my movements lazily, her expression piquing up in curiosity. I looked back up at her, my free hand wrapping around her plush, demure tush and squeezed gently, feeling my fingers glide across the slick, velvety skin; she bit her lip and let out a small moan in response.

>I told her I wanted to preserve her while we were still conjoined, so that we both can experience what happens to her. With a tired, content sigh, she nodded in affirmation.

>"Turn me into your glossy little angel..."

>She guided my hand and the injector all the way around to her other asscheek, and looked at me with smouldering eyes. She trusted me completely. I obliged, and injected it into her firm tush, the formula taking a lot longer than usual to affect her.

>Some interesting bit of info; unlike when the formula is injected into the neck or near the upper body, it takes a longer time for the freezing aspect of the preservative to spread from the lower body. Therefore, before they freeze up completely, the subject has enough time to move around, pleasure themselves, or get into position before their muscles lock them in place (though still poseable by others).

>Though slower than usual, the formula was almost immediately working its wonders on her body. Suddenly she took a breath, her nethers tightening up and loosening in a slowly building tempo. Nipples instantly stuck out like bullets on her elfin chest as the first waves struck....
>>
File: 1458632848643.jpg (611KB, 950x712px) Image search: [Google]
1458632848643.jpg
611KB, 950x712px
need some image posts.
>>
So are you coming back? We all want to get off this wild ride.
>>
>>6833407
LETS BLOW THIS OUT!

18/?

>"Oh...oh God...augh....aaahhh~!"

>Body quaking from the erotic energies charging through her, she moaned and cried out in rapturous mewls. Her arms were taught against the side of her body, hands and fingers splayed out in absolute tension. Her pussy pulsated rapidly, squeezing and loosening around my shaft with involuntary fervor; her anus spasmed in unison, sending her hips on a convulsive tirade as juices spilled from her orifices.

>"Can't stop.....can't stop....it's too...too..grk! Gah~! Ah~!"

>Her legs drove her up and down even as she convulsed, jackhammering my torso greedily for more stimulation. Her back held ramrod all throughout, every muscle strained both the process. Staring straight forward, tears streamed from her eyes and drool trickled down from her pert lips as lewd moans gasped out in mindless ecstasy.

>"Can't...think....going to....to......ccccuuuuuuuUUUUUUMMMM!!!"

>"Her muscles and spasm, suddenly halted; the inner walls of her womanhood locked me in a vice grip, attempting to squeeze one last load out of me without remorse. Pupils shrunk to pinpricks, body shaking even as her muscles attempted to remain locked. Juices spilled from within her as she came one final, soul shattering time. I came within her a second time, pumping everything I had into the delicate, hungry flower.

>After several moments of non-stop orgasm, her body eventually, finally hit its limit. Slowly, the strain in her muscles loosened, her ramrod straight posture began to slack forward, and the grip of her pussy relented on my tired, sore member. Her head lulled forward, our eyes locking on each other deeply; her pupils slowly dilated, causing her eyes to unfocus and slowly turn glassy.

>She fell forward like a ragdoll; limp, petite body collapsing on top of mine and lying still. Her breathing was deep, rhythmic, and exhausted. Her barely aware expression looked remarkable, eyes fluttering rapidly as the high wore off.
>>
>>6834999
>>6835047
Fucking hell, you and me both...

19/?

>We both lay there for a few moments, basking in the afterglow. She attempted to move her arms, but they only limply dragged across the bed. She was completely weakened; not only from the experience, but from the formula slowly preserving her. She was completely weak and helpless, her fate sealed no matter what she did.

>"Soo....tired....can't...."

>I hugged her limp body close, the drool from her slack jaw dripping across my chest. Finally, I pulled out of her, eliciting a barely audible gasp. Rolling her over, she now lay gently below me, chest heaving in slow, deep breaths as her eyes strained against all odds to remain awake. I was beyond impressed; for her age and size, she had an indomitable willpower to remain conscious this long. My hand caressed her tender, flushed cheek; her entire body was burning hot.

>"So...sleepy...please.....please kiss....me...go-"

>My hand went up to her eyelids as I smiled gently down at her.

>Sweet dreams, little doll.

>"N-no...one...one.....last..."

>Delicately, I lowered her eyelids until they were completely closed, and the last bit of resistance she had disappeared with her consciousness. She whispered the last word as she fell deep into asleep:

>"...kiiiiiiiissss~....."

>Her body relaxed completely, and she was no longer awake; she wouldn't be waking up for a while, either. A princess, her innocent body laid bare for all to view, laid out on the bed spread eagle as she slept; her hair fanned out below her, a cape of auburn providing a backdrop for her wonderful form.

>I lay there for a while, gliding my hands across her abdomen and pert breasts as her chest slowly rose and fell. I noticed as time went by, her breathing became slower, and her silken soft skin became a little bit firmer. Stasis was finally setting in, her bodily functions slowed down as every molecule in her body began to solidify. Soon, she would be immovable.

>I began to pose her...
>>
>>6835077
FUCKING. DONE.

20/20

>I didn't change much, really.

>Her body lay straight on the bed, feet together and hands folded gently over her stomach. Her was still somewhat fanned out below her. Her expression was the definition of peace; eyes closed and face relaxed in peaceful, deep slumber. Perpetual slumber. Her body continued to solidify, skin and hair developing a glossy texture that preserved every inch of her perfect, petite frame.

>Finally, she was a statue.

>A beautiful, nubile statue of a young, developing woman. Her serene form glistened as the lights danced off her glass-like curves. She didn't move an inch, nor twitch the slightest bit. She just lay there, frozen. It reminded me of those fairy tails, where the princess remained cursed to sleep forever, lest her beloved awoke her with a kiss.

>I decided to grant her wish, leaning down and delivering a kiss of true love. The feeling of her unrelentingly cold, glossy lips sent electricity through me; I held there, savoring the taste of her solidified body. Looking down, I was greeted not by a newly awoken princess, but her smooth eyelids that would never open. There would be no kiss to break the spell that held her.

>I changed out the sheets and reset her on a cleaned bed hours later, her stiff form never once bending as I lay her back down. I savored the feel of her stiff legs and stomach, caressing her cool, hard cheek one last time before I left the gallery.

>I would wake her up a month later, and a new routine in our lives would begin. Until then, she would remain here; frozen in time and eternally dreaming. My very own Sleeping Beauty to cherish for as long as I wish...
>>
>>6835120

Alright, fucking read and review bitches. Goddamn I finally got it out of my system.

So I'm going to take a break for a while.

While I chill out from writing, lets have a fun game:

Make a request on what you'd like me to write about next. It can be almost anything statue/freeze/timestop related. Give me a scenario you'd like to see, let me know if you have a particular setting or fandom you want it to take place in, a particular character you want it to happen to, etc. It will help get my creativity flowing again, and I might just write some of them out.

So please, what would you like to see me write next?

Until then, TTW, OUT!
>>
How about a group of superheroine blunders into medusa liar and end up becoming addition to her lair.
>>
File: 8chan is better.jpg (127KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
8chan is better.jpg
127KB, 572x800px
>>6835146
Good story, well done.

For your next I suggest someone becoming a fountain, from the victim POV. Any specifics beyond that are up to you.
>>
>>6835229
>>
>>6835230
>>
>>6835146
5/10 wasn't my personal cup of tea. I works well as regular Erotic story but it was pretty meh a Petrifaction story. You had me pretty enthralled in the beginning but or less lost me half way through. Maybe ot could have benefited from being shorter. I understand that you where trying to craft an emotional bond, but just made the ending a bit awkward for me personally.
>>
>>6835120
being that i particularly enjoy anything that has to do with solidifying someone into a shiny statue of themselves i liked it regardless of how well you presented it. as for requests, i like it when someone agrees to do something not knowing whats about to happen to them if they do agree and then gets more than what they bargained for. i know thats rather vague but kinda like if one were to agree to model for someone to make a statue and ends up becoming it etc. those are the best kinds of stories in my opinion.
>>
>>6835146

...I like what you did there. Was interesting to be watching, how story develops, day by day, and... It turned out romantic, even. Charmed me. ^^
>>
>>6835273
I gotchya. I was kind of pushing myself to finish there in the end, so I do understand the awkward bit. Any suggestions other than shortening the story? Would it have been better to forgo the emotional bond bit?
>>
>>6835405
Original requester here, I agree with him that it fell flat in the end. I enjoyed the buildup and the bond you built, and did enjoy the climax and reveal, but the actual petrification scene did kinda fall short. It lost some of its eroticism compared to your other scenes. But I did enjoy it overall and I reckon you're a good writefag. Do you have experience already?

As for ideas for more, I liked the idea of "sleeping beauty" when I saw it mentioned. I'm also curious as to what happens when someone is pulled out of stasis. You said that they're addicted, right? Aphrodisiacs are another one of my fetishes, so.
>>
>>6835415
Shit, I'll have to add to that then; do some editing on the story. I felt like I was liking something. Should I do that in the pastebin or improve it in greentext first?
>>
>>6835523
Missing, not liking
>>
File: pixiv56481861.png (368KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv56481861.png
368KB, 600x450px
Dungeon and fighter
>>
File: pixiv56572619.png (455KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv56572619.png
455KB, 450x600px
Yu-Gi-Oh
>>
File: pixiv56811496_0.png (521KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv56811496_0.png
521KB, 600x450px
Amagi Brilliant Park
>>
File: pixiv56811496_1.png (509KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv56811496_1.png
509KB, 600x450px
>>
>>6835719
>>6835721
>>6835723
>>6835725

I am just uploading again.

And very thanks for other pictures
>>
>>6835523
It's easier to edit it in the pastebin, but it's up to you. I wouldn't mind seeing it in the thread
>>
>>6835785
Working on some edits, will repost later and then pastebin. Thanks everyone for the advice!
>>
File: AnimationPurgStatue.gif (3MB, 818x929px) Image search: [Google]
AnimationPurgStatue.gif
3MB, 818x929px
>>
>>6835146
>>6835273
>>6835415
So, how does THIS work instead? Edits, backed by popular demand!

20/?

>I didn't change much, really.

>Her body lay straight on the bed, feet together and hands folded gently over her stomach. Her hair was still somewhat fanned out on the bed. Her expression was the definition of peace; eyes closed and face relaxed in peaceful, deep slumber. I shook her gently, even poking her forehead and cheeks to see if she would wake up; there wasn't the slightest response. With one last breath, her chest froze while risen, her breathing finally stopped as she fell into suspended animation. Her body continued to solidify, skin and hair developing a glossy texture that preserved every inch of her perfect, petite frame.

>Finally, she was a statue.

>A beautiful, nubile statue of a young, developing woman. Her serene form glistened as the lights danced off her glass-like curves. She didn't move an inch, nor twitch the slightest bit. She just lay there, frozen like a resting angel in recline. It reminded me of those fairy tails, where the princess remained cursed to sleep forever, lest her beloved awoke her with a kiss.

>I decided to grant her wish, leaning down and pressing my lips to hers. The cold, glossy feeling sent electricity through me; I held there, savoring the taste of her solidified body and sealed, hardened lips. Looking down, I was greeted not by a newly awoken princess, but by clear coated eyelids that would remain closed. There was no magic or kiss that could break the spell that held her.

>Picking up her stiff form, I marveled at how light she was, especially when it had been literally vitrified into a single, statuesque object. I carried her and set her agains the wall at an angle, her stiff locks of hair still clinging to her back and fanning out as it had on the bed. Admiring her pose, I realized she looked like the front of those Egyptian sarcophagi, with the visage of its inhabitant carved from the lid in golden tribute.
>>
>>6836171
AAAAnd last portion.

21/21

>I changed out the sheets of the bed, cleaning up the mess we both made and perfecting what would be her display for a long while. With clean, fluffy sheets and lemony fresh scent, I laid her stiff form back onto the bed. I savored the feel of her stiff legs and stomach, caressing her cool, glossy curves as I sat next to her. Her pert, smooth breasts were capped with deliciously pink, erect nipples, their rigid protrusion betraying the euphoria she felt as she stiffened.

>Part of me realizes that I could just keep her like this, frozen in serene bliss. Unable to move, think, or age; a timeless figure of a girl right on the cusp of womanhood, but never quite reaching there. Young and beautiful, forever. She wouldn't be able to stop me, nor realize my betrayal, instead remaining ever oblivious as time passed by her eternal form. Eventually, I might decide to do just that, and never look back...

>But I did want her back eventually, to be soft, warm, and eager to let me hold and kiss her again. It was strange, a new feeling right on the edge of preserving her for eternity and enjoying the company of a loved one. I decided I would wake her up a month later, and see how she reacts to all the time that has passed her while in stasis.

>Until then, she would remain here; frozen in time and eternally dreaming. My very own Sleeping Beauty to cherish for as long as I wish...
>>
>>6835415
I barely have any writefag experience. All the crap you see with my name over it is the only 4chan experience I have (writing wise). I hope the edits make the petrification/statue scene much more enticing, now that I had time to fix it.

And yeah, I'm a big fan of adding in the whole "sleeping beauty" vibe to these statues situations. I don't know, I guess it's an adopted sleep fetish as well. Glad you enjoyed it!
>>
http://pastebin.com/599gy1hK

I present to you all the completed and compiled saga of this 21 post writefagging. enjoy.
>>
>>6835721
http://acbdefgfedbca.deviantart.com/art/Inaction-Duel-604424960
http://sta.sh/0e540tog2jp
je les trouver pas hasard
>>
>>6835146
Ambivalent petrification.
A woman feels her feet turn hard and insensate, sighs, and finishes up what she's doing before her hands freeze in place.
Bonus points for casual posing or sex ("If I'm going to be a statue, I may as well look good/have fun."), slow transformation (an hour or more), and similar attitudes from her boss, boyfriend, and passerby.
Make it as permanent as you want, but she should lose consciousness (whether to arousal or sleep) for the duration.
>>
>>6836461
I'll never understand people who are into loss of consciousness during petrification. Because then you're not admiring a person in total bondage, you're admiring a thing. It's not a person. You may as well jerk off to the statue of liberty.

please don't tell me people do that
>>
>>6836465
Its literal objetification! And it hot. I suppose there is a bit of necrophelia involved when ot comes to loss of conscience petrification and I bit of guro(dont even know of Im using this wors correctly) when it comes to those people who enjoy it wheb the victim's statue is damaged as well. In case anyways seeing a regular statue doesn't do it for as opposed seeing a once living person being turned to stone. Also what os the proper terb for this fetish anyways? I see ASFR being thrown around but this has nothing to do with robots.
>>
>>6836491
there's not really one, it's just ASFR

and yeah that's my issue with it, if your statue fetish includes loss of consciousness or death, it's basically necrophilia, sleep fetish at mildest

if it involves shattering it's straight up guro, unless it's comedic and can be undone with a wave of your hand because magic that's why, but even that's borderline
>>
>>6835725
Man how much money do you think was spent making this Commission. If it's 50 for the base plus 20 fpr each additional character where are looking at least 200 fun bucks. Man I really wish I got into drawing early on think of the money that could be made, and the lewds that would be drawn.
>>
>>6836493
Well I guess you could call it Guro Lite, although I cant really stand the real stuff. Hell there are some times where regular petrification rubs me the wrong way. The biggest culprit is the Animated Short from Columbia(I think) know as Las Gorgonas. I guess the atmosphere context is a real boner killer. There are some reallt good petrification scenes in the first few minutes but theb shit gets weird.
>>
File: 769403_1463581831.jpg (248KB, 2700x1500px) Image search: [Google]
769403_1463581831.jpg
248KB, 2700x1500px
>>6836491
I call it Inanimate TF. I know it's "commonly accepted" as a broader fetish that involves other types of transformation into inanimate things, but I call that fetish "Object TF" instead. It makes a lot more sense than "ASFR" which is beyond totally inaccurate at this point.
>>
>>6836172
This was much better than before
>>
>>6836252
Just got to say, I loved it. Your tastes for this sort of thing align perfectly with mine. Reversible, semi-conscious in a perpetual state of orgasm, and pleasant when it happens, even if it is through aphrodesiacs or some kind of hypnosis.
I actually can't wait to see what you write next, whatever it is.
>>
File: inanimate.png (104KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
inanimate.png
104KB, 500x375px
>>
What about some yuri?

Picture for inspiration, but hear me out. The collector runs across three maid cosplayers whom he overhears talking about being into immobility and hypnosis. He invites them to his place and tries out a new formula on them, one he slips into their drinks instead of injecting it. It results in a much, much slower process, but the aphrodisiac kicks in pretty fast.

The girls start playing with each other as they gradually harden, using their own frozen limbs for stimulation. Maybe they play with a couple of the statues in the gallery, too.

One should freeze before the other two and essentially get teamed up on.
>>
>>6839745
You have my attention.

Any suggestions on who they'd be cosplaying as? Preferences and such?
>>
>>6840043
I don't personally have preferences, so why don't you pick characters you'd be a bit more familiar with writing yourself? Maybe they might start playing along and acting like them for a while, or if they have props those can double as toys.
>>
File: carbon_custom.jpg (772KB, 1500x1897px) Image search: [Google]
carbon_custom.jpg
772KB, 1500x1897px
>>
Tossing this out for grins, but I've had an idea for a while.

Alright, the basic premise is through some magical means, a gal can be petrified. But, she is in fact still aware. Further she is not insensate- instead it's better to say that her sense of touch/perception is heightened. I suppose you can think of it like muting her sight, hearing and smell enhances touch.

Anyway, the second part is that, using specially engineered plant/creatures, they can be tentacled, or safely converted into fountains and 'performance' art.

The third part, is that the gals can extend their awareness or spirits if applicable out into the world. This among other things is what lets them enjoy/endure the long-term statue play. Like, it is temporary, but they're properly supported so they can endure the hyper-sensual experience for however long it lasts.

If you want to get worldbuildy about it, this kind of thing would have really good compensation for performers, who willingly give up months or years.

Hmm... The other part was that the petrification allows for a certain degree of manipulation- the gals can't control themselves, but outside forces can, over a long period of time, pose them or let them change position.
>>
File: ex_03_02.jpg (192KB, 1200x1653px) Image search: [Google]
ex_03_02.jpg
192KB, 1200x1653px
I think the girls who undergo petrification that are reversible, and are able to retain consciousness even while they have been completely turned to stone, should have some level of control over their own state, after several repeated transformations. and after a while, be able to restore themselves even if they were melted down, or ground into dust by simply willing themselves to become reconstructed, before reverting to normal if and when they choose. or be able to transform themselves into statues if they desire it, or find themselves in a situation that looks very troublesome otherwise.
>>
File: 1433305629281.jpg (550KB, 613x955px) Image search: [Google]
1433305629281.jpg
550KB, 613x955px
>>6835229
>>6835230
>>6835231
Sauce?
>>
File: 1433305661866.jpg (650KB, 613x955px) Image search: [Google]
1433305661866.jpg
650KB, 613x955px
>>
>>6842056

http://shinenkan.progoo.com/bbs/shinenkan_thread_1.html

Here you go goy, I especially recommend the one where the RavenGirls goes on a rampage in a shopping center turning every girl into Perfume Bottle/Mannequins/Furniture.
>>
>>6840043
Have you thought about writting obe where the MC just goea out and collects girls frozen girls in candid poses? Like he sneaks into the girls locker after the spells or what what ever tske effects abd picks his favorite ones
>>
>>6842056
>>6842057
Are these the only two pages?
>>
Are there any good artists out there that do real people petrification photomanips?

I know it's not directly /d/-related, but this is the only place I know where I can ask this question.

Any ideas, favourites, images... would be appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>6843243
None that I know are taking requests right now, or I'd be posting some pictures of a couple cosplayers I really like.

I honestly enjoy their pictures way more than any porn star, which is why photomanips usually don't do it for me. They always use those slutty, overly artificial models.
>>
>>6843427
how about asfr11, for example?

his manips are on point, although he posts once or twice a year...

CC to >>6843243
>>
>>6843439
a guy who posts once or twice a year doesn't seem super open to requests though
>>
>>6843243
Stiffmybody comes to mind, his manips are quite decent, and I figure he might take one request or two.

Cossack is pretty okay too, if you can ignore his history.

Staregazerrod... nah.
>>
>>6843439
awhile ago, I edited out the guro bits from this image for one of the Tehdave threads on /aco/. Figured you guys might appreciate it.
>>
>>6844180
I wasn't replying to anyone in particular, quick reply is just convenient and I forgot to take out the post number.
>>
>>6844180
Link to the original? Also dat girl is dead.
>>
>>6828867
I prefer completely smashed for the added cruelty and finality of it.
>>
>>6844180
Yeah where can I find the source, love freeze and shatter.
>>
>>6844180
>>6822328
That's a nice edit! You wouldn't happen to be able to edit this one, would you?
>>
>>6844180
Was this from a comic the Dave made?>>6844225
Originally, yeah, but now it just looks like she's frozen without the obvious Guro bullshit.
>>
>>6844766
Any idea where to find the comic?
>>
>>6845697
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/793133/f127d247af/
>>
>>6846046
Quick Warning - that freeze is the only freeze in it, and it's all guro and snuff.
>>
>>6846264
Well, that was a waste! But at least the edit is nice!
>>
Semirelevant
>>
>>6825555
Witnessed

I love this situation. No escape, has to choose between breathing and having her cunt filled or choking for some reprieve.
>>
>>6828867
Slowly, carefully, deliberately breaking off piece by piece.. With each fracture and fissure created, the faint memory of a scream meeting your ears..
>>
File: 1461313687812.png (1MB, 771x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461313687812.png
1MB, 771x1000px
Here you go, 1/3.
>>
File: 1461313789649.png (1MB, 771x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461313789649.png
1MB, 771x1000px
2/3
>>
File: 1461313824382.png (1MB, 771x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461313824382.png
1MB, 771x1000px
3/3, fin.
>>
File: broken_moon_by_chaoscroc.jpg (140KB, 686x934px) Image search: [Google]
broken_moon_by_chaoscroc.jpg
140KB, 686x934px
>>6846844
There is just something arousing when the statue id interacted with or even broken. I guess it makes the victim seem even more like an object.
>>
>>6846874

I don't even need the girl to be broken, just knock her over or carry her somewhere. Anything involving her being an object, as you said.
>>
What about futa petrification, is it acceptable?
>>
>>6848249
world needs more of it
>>
>>6848249

I'd love to try, but I don't think DA would allow images with phallic objects uploaded....
>>
>>6848632
Thus there is petrification thread here in 4chan
>>
Bumping for new content tomorrow!
>>
Almost there! Bumping for tomorrow one last time!
>>
>>6823848
>>favorite cause for transformation? reversible or not?
Magic, I suppose, though any transformation should be slow enough to cause panic in the victim as they realize what's happening to them, but unable to stop. Potentially (but unlikely) reversible for individuals, eventually reversible (maybe the magic wears off after a few years) for a globalized kind of thing.

>>favorite substance (stone, gold etc...)?

Stone. Anything that causes a woman to look like she's ancient Greek or Roman statue. Only flesh turns to stone, clothing and everything else just eventually rots (or is torn) away.

>-
>>favorite type of girl to undergo transformation?

Any, really. Big part of the appeal of mass/globalized transformations would be seeing how so many women react to the same thing happening to all of them, especially if what's happening slowly spreads across the world, giving some women time to try to figure out how to escape it (and fail).

>>do you like the girl to keep her awareness/consciousness, die or something in between?

I'd be amazed if you could allow someone to keep their consciousness for more than a week or two without completely driving them insane, but if that's possible, then sure, they remain fully aware. Perhaps for people permanently transformed, their perception of time is somewhat slowed down, so that even if a victim is restored after a hundred years it may only feel like 5 years as stone.
>-
>>and lastly, is there someone you'd petrify if you knew you could 100% get away with it?

Sure.
>>
File: maid-garden-7.jpg (155KB, 703x1023px) Image search: [Google]
maid-garden-7.jpg
155KB, 703x1023px
>>6852074
>Only flesh turns to stone, clothing and everything else just eventually rots (or is torn) away.

I always like this, but the "hey wait a minute" person in me can only think about how bras will lead to weirdly imprinted statue boobs.
>>
>>6852074
>>6852096

Yeah, I've always thought about that - not only would you have weirdly imprinted boobs (and boobs held aloft/mashed up as if still being held up by invisible bras, you'd have panty lines embedded in asses, belt/jean marks, sock indentations - hell, women in any sort of heel would probably need to be fixed up with additions to their feet, unless you want women tottering over and smashing to pieces whenever their shoes fail or are removed.

Personally, I'd be fine with women retaining faint reminders of the clothing they were wearing when they were all transformed - they would become (semi) living time capsules, not unlike the bodies at Pompeii, only with their souls still trapped inside.

(Though if every woman's transformation is slow enough, hopefully most victims would have the foresight to make sure they're sitting, standing or resting in a pose that would make it difficult to fall over once their bodies have finished solidifying, and would remove any clothing that would jeopardize their stability).
>>
File: B4QIA7F.gif (1MB, 285x160px) Image search: [Google]
B4QIA7F.gif
1MB, 285x160px
Working on something.

Help me find a hairdo fit for a petrified princess.
>>
File: r3FKaja.gif (2MB, 285x160px) Image search: [Google]
r3FKaja.gif
2MB, 285x160px
>>6852148
Or to keep it simpler, something updo-ish or something braided/down?

(pics unrelated ofc)
>>
File: succustone.webm (361KB, 531x714px) Image search: [Google]
succustone.webm
361KB, 531x714px
Though this succubus tried to resist the stone curse, the dark fog thickened and overwhelmed her, leaving just a petrified statue behind.
>>
File: 53185901_p0.png (657KB, 900x1200px)
53185901_p0.png
657KB, 900x1200px
>>6852148
I've always been a fan of Jessica's hair.
>>
>>6852101
>>6852074

In a situation where all women are petrified at the same time, I almost wonder if it wouldn't be better if they were all instantly turned into stone rather than it being a slower process, since the potential for women to fall over and shatter while in still mobile would be pretty high (depending on how their bodies slowly petrify, that is - do their limbs stiffen and petrify first with the stone working its way to their hearts and heads, or it is a gradual stiffening of each woman's entire body? How long would this even take?)
>>
>>6853121
Solid stone statues are not that frail. A person-sized statue falling from normal standing height might, at absolute worst, break an arm off, but is much more likely to thunk hard on the ground than shatter unless the craftsmanship is total ass.

The idea stone statues are fragile is some sort of weird myth, one that's actually been made properly is sturdy as hell. Look at the shit all those old greek and roman statues endured.
>>
File: dvastatue_by_dvega-da3p65p.jpg (1MB, 2400x3036px) Image search: [Google]
dvastatue_by_dvega-da3p65p.jpg
1MB, 2400x3036px
ENJOY, MOTHERFUCKERS!

I saw this picture during a stream from dvega, so I copied it from the link, and just HAD to share it with you guys, including the story I wrote for it.

A glossy little D.VA for everyone to enjoy~!

Writefagging: http://pastebin.com/T4MnNzZq

How about ya'll writefag a little yourself!

>>6852148
>>6852219

Also, this. Do the twirling pigtails look or drill hair. both are fucking fantastic on princesses
>>
>>6853548
A lot of his pictures don't seem to get shared after the streams are over, do you happen to save all of them?
>>
>>6853578
nah, just some of the ones that catch my interest.
>>
File: mookyvet-monument2.png (2MB, 1160x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mookyvet-monument2.png
2MB, 1160x1500px
>>6853548
Aw man, I already submitted the commission. I went with something twist-y and updo-y. (google 'double twist bun' I think is the "official" name for it)
>>
>>6853638
Who'd you get it from?
>>
>>6853670
Sulfer
>>
>>6853548
D.Va from Overwatch? So soon? Darn. I'm impressed.

I'll writefag too once I have the time.
>>
>>6852182
loving these animations dude.
>>
Grand stream by Tek tonight. Ya'll should keep buying his work, its fantastic to watch!
>>
>>6855228
Link? Also what ever happened to that comic series he and that other guy where working on?
>>
Anyone want a story about a world where all women are processed into sex toys by age 30?
>>
File: Glossy Temptress.jpg (286KB, 1280x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Glossy Temptress.jpg
286KB, 1280x1433px
>>6856109
Maybe poseable, malleable statues, but I don't think many people here have an interest in blowup dolls or anything like that....but I might be wrong...

Also, some kind soul had mercy on me and manipulated that demoness picture!
>>
>>6853747
Is he the guy that is charging 100 Deviant art Points per Commision?
>>
>>6856295
Yeah Dolls transformations of any kind don't seem to do it for me. I also tend to dislike any transformations that distort the victims body in an extreme way.
>>
>>6856109
I like doll TF but not where they become cheap blow up dolls. Maybe where they just become like RealDolls or like they don't change in shape but become poseable and shit. I dunno.
>>
>>6822281
How does this fetish work like do you insert as the girl getting turned to stone or do you want to petrify others? I can kinda see 2 sides to it.

Being stoned is like bondage in a way
And trapping others could be a dominant power fantasy
>>
Requesting pics where its a before/after situation showing them before theyre petrified, then after petrification with their clothing removed. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>6856705
That last one, same shape and somewhat shinier skin, but otherwise poseable and squeezable.
>>
>>6856892

Not a pic per se, but an animation instead. Hope this will suffice for now.

http://l-exander909.deviantart.com/art/Lost-In-Time-552681485
>>
>>6856295

Same guy as above, sorry for the double post!

I'll... give this a shot. It's not my specialty, but I'll try my best. Super glossy body and hair with dull, unconscious eyes, make sure it looks solid, aye?
>>
File: cg05-01_s.jpg (152KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
cg05-01_s.jpg
152KB, 495x700px
>>6856892
like this?
>>
File: cg06-01_s.jpg (118KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
cg06-01_s.jpg
118KB, 495x700px
>>6857151
>>
>>6856983
Oh, right! Well thank you. The manipulated version I just posted was made in the edit thread by someone nice. If you'd like to give the original >>6822328
here a shot, be my guest!

Yes, solid and with a bright glossy shine if you can. And unlike the newly manipulated one I posted, make sure her eyes still exist, but are completely dull (single color and dimmer) and unaware. Kind of like in those hypno pictures where the pupil is gone and just the iris color is left.
>>
File: 1461093701058.jpg (270KB, 744x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1461093701058.jpg
270KB, 744x1049px
>>6856109
I'm up for a read but please don't make it long, or rater if you can make a long story then split it up in chapters for easier reading

I have read this one and you maybe want to read it too.
http://www.docs-lab.com/submissions/881/charlotte-the-harlot-chapter-1
>>
>>6836172
Would have liked to see her freeze up at climax, but it was still pretty good

Hope you use her again in a future story
>>
>>6856109

I's read that? What exactly would this "processing" entail?

And to all the other anons: if you *could* petrify all women in the world, what exactly would you turn them into?
>>
>>6858131
Something that wouldn't break easy. Sex dolls and mannequins are probably my number one choice.
>>
>>6858131
>>6858198

Yeah, you don't want women breaking left and right, especially if they're still conscious after such a wide-reaching transformation.

Love the idea of each woman turning into a custom-sculpted real doll version of herself, as if a whole team of real doll builders were given an almost unlimited budget and schedule to hand-crafted version of each woman and playing up and emphasizing their unique features. Shit, every woman my find her own name stamped into her flesh as if she's a unique line of doll (which I guess every woman would be, really.)

In this kind of globalized transformation, how quick are we imagining this change happening? Instantaneous? Minutes? Hours, even?
>>
>>6858131

Transformed into rubber/silicon onaholes and sex pillows.
>>
>>6858131

Mannequins I Am Legend style.
>>
File: 03.jpg (135KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
135KB, 715x1000px
>>
File: 01_09.jpg (460KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01_09.jpg
460KB, 1133x1600px
Anyone have some ideas for your fantasy Petrification focused game? For me it would be something like an Assassins Creed Styled game. It would revolve around thief who got his kink for "Collection" Women after an encoure with a powerful sorceress netted him his first "Price". In would take place in one primary city, open world sandbox style, where you are pretty much free to take any women you can get your hands on as yours for your collection. Helping you throughout the game is, a Witch that specializes in transformation potions, she will help you acquire new ways of trapping women for the right price. In the lair of the Sorcerres that you claimed as your own you can display all the statues that you have captured from the city, you can sell any statues you make in order to upgrade your Lair anyway you like. As the game progresses, it will give you high priority missions, these are Detailed NPCs like owners of Inns, famous Lady warriors, nobles, and even the kings Daughter. You can have special interactions with these characters and therefore better determine how their statue turns out. And well thats my idea in hopes that someone might make it one day. Also once you unlock all the potions you have the option to betray the witch who sold them to you and add her to your collection.
>>
>>6858768

How fast do they turn into onaholes/pillows, and are they still aware?

>>6858795

I Am Legend style?
>>
File: 769403_1393983941.png (368KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
769403_1393983941.png
368KB, 600x800px
>>6858795
I am Legend style? do you mean scavenging though a post apocalyptic wasteland for supplies during the day as you hold off in the night against roving band of animated killer mannequins/sex dolls?
>>
>>6859625
I'd have them turn fairly quickly, like ten minutes at the most. And they'd be aware and sentinet, but their new form would leave them with new desires.
>>
>>6859711

Well, you gotta have at least something to do... I mean, granted : a transformation wave that wide means a city will be silenced and I will be doing the foraging bit quite soon, assuming it affects both race first.

Now if it affects females only, I can think of two things that might happen - 1) A huge panic as usual or 2) A royal rumble to see who grabs the most mannequins.

Now if the mannequins are killer mannequins, I could be looking at an idea here! (Though if I wanted to be there, no thanks obviously)
>>
>>6858822
I deeply approve of this idea! Man, a game like that would be legendary!
>>
>>6858822
Shut up and take everything I own including my firstborn son when I have him and my left kidney
>>
File: 20160605_200944.jpg (719KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160605_200944.jpg
719KB, 2560x1440px
Decided to have some fun while practicing. So my here my first contributing for the community. Its shitty but sorta ok how it turned out.
>>
File: 1445606309595.jpg (272KB, 550x698px) Image search: [Google]
1445606309595.jpg
272KB, 550x698px
>>6856399
not the original commenter, but looking at the person's commission list, that appears to be the case.
>>
>>6862035
It's definitely a start!
I've been learning to draw as well, so if you want someone with like interests to chat about art with, let me know. Mite B "fun" :^)
>>
>>6856958
Yo tempfag, do you mind if others write from the collector's viewpoint? I've got an idea for that poseable thing
>>
File: cg03-01_l.jpg (929KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
cg03-01_l.jpg
929KB, 1500x1060px
>>6862395
Sure thing man. On a side note do you guys think that people who draw lewds for fun or for a living tend to pop a boner when they do the things they do.
>>
File: 1376044504058.jpg (211KB, 1200x943px) Image search: [Google]
1376044504058.jpg
211KB, 1200x943px
>>6862473
From my experiences, no. A lot of the time you're removed from it, looking at it with a different pair of eyes.

It's like, if you made a horror movie would you expect yourself to be scared by it?

Coming back to something after months and looking at it with a fresh pair of observers' eyes, some of the...allure of it does manage to jump out at me then.
>>
>>6862035
Good job for worst attempts! Keep practicing and keep it up!

>>6862445
Fucking do it! Even if it's inspired by my stuff, I want more writing here!
>>
>>6862598
I meant to say "first" attempts, stupid autocorrect...
>>
>>6862658
And yet it still made sense
>>
File: 1465261307674.jpg (277KB, 991x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1465261307674.jpg
277KB, 991x1575px
Mannequin? Does this kinda help?
>>
File: 1351930547328.jpg (141KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1351930547328.jpg
141KB, 700x1000px
>>6862473
excellent. Feel free to shoot me an email.
It would be really cool to get a group of drawfags together who are into this stuff.
>>
>>6863532
Oh, I guess the email field doesn't work like it used to.
>>
Hm? Welp, i thought this thread died long ago. But, i havent browsed in here for a long time.

Glad to see this thread still up and running.
>>
>>6863579
Curtesy of yours truly! It's an honor to have you visit the thread, good sir! Also...
>>6863524
Out of curiosity (NOT asking for an edit) do you have a version of this without the joint lines?
>>
File: 1465260463676.jpg (276KB, 991x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1465260463676.jpg
276KB, 991x1575px
Ask and i might have it. There ya go
>>
>>6863579
Hey alex just want to thank you. You and Argo where one of the first artist that I found when I was first developing my taste for petrifaction.
>>
>>6863534
Neat. i guess we can start a Skype group, its one of the easiest things to manage.
>>
>>6863628
You are a godsend. Plus, pic related is a godsend to everyone who wants to see more statue D.VA. Glad to see you're getting back into the action. XD
>>
>>6863635
Its no problem. It was a chance meet to have Argo as my mentor years back. Still is my mentor actually although he is busy as of late
>>
>>6863651
No no please. Im just like all other artists; i have my mood swings sometimes, usually caused by pressure at work and the fact im always driving around. But hopefully, with a new train station that would be operational soon, i would have more free time to draw...provided i am not distracted by Overwatch, that is. xD
>>
>>6863653
Yeah, before him I didnt even know this was a thing. I never new why I felt awkward when ever a female character would get frozen or wheb ever clash of the titians aired. Then I somehow manage to stumble on Gorgon Art by accident, and let me tell you, it was like finding the Golden City of El Dorado.
>>
>>6863658
Hey, if it inspires more pics like above (especially with D.VA), we won't complain one bit...also, you mind if I do a writefagging of that non-joint pic you posted?
>>
>>6863662
By all means. Im honored that youd want to do a writeup based on the pic.
>>
>>6863661
Quite a find, yes?
>>
>>6863670
Very nice find. Iys quite a shame that alot of it got lost. I mean some of it is still there via waybackmachine but some of the piecea that stood out to me didnt seem to get saved.

Oh yeah, I rarely comment on DA but I want to say that the last series you made before you took a break was fenominal. I specially liked the one where to girl lost her arms and leg.
>>
>>6863679
Oh...the one titled 'try to fix you'. Wiw, that was a long time back actually
>>
>>6863686
Was it? Damn.
>>
>>6862473
I draw lewds yet manage to pop boners to it. Mainly because so specific fetishes I have no other choice.
>>
>>6863628
>The dildo inside of her made her display and dance all the more enticing. Though she was overwhelmed with constant pleasure, she continued to gracefully swing around the pole with professional skill and dexterity. Drool seeped from the corner of her mouth as she twirled and swayed and rubbed against the pole, the dollars folded on her sides rustling in the breeze of movement.

>As she danced and moved, the world began to blurr, her focus solely on the pleasure between her legs and the dance she displayed to the world. She didn't want to think, didn't want to care. Even as she made for the last pole spin of her routine, she almost thought that she would want this moment, dancing and twirling in excitement and exhibition, to last forever.

>Her routine came to a close, the last spin bringing her to fully bare herself to the world, left leg dragging from the side to slow her to a final stop. There, in front of the crowd of onlookers gazing in awe at her beauty and grace, she came. Warm juices slid down her nethers, seeping onto the pole pushing against her pert ass and drizzling to the ground. Even as her body shook silently, the exhilaration and daze from before became even more intense. Unlike before, however, even as her vision blurred and the colors swirled in her lust-drunk vision, she could not move. Her body held firm against the pole, leg extended to the ground and mouth open agape in a sensual, post-cum expression; eyes staring glassily ahead without so much as a blink.

>The world continued to swirl, but the lights grew dim to her. A great exhaustion overcame her, and in the daze of pleasure and physical weariness from her display of beauty, she could not fight as her thoughts slowed down to a crawl. Her body ceased shaking, her breathing gradually slowing to a halt with her pert chest thrust out with one final breath. Eventually, her swirling vision faded completely, her eyes growing dim and mind tumbling into a dark, deep sleep.

>Frozen still.
>>
>>6863788
>"It worked, I see. Well done, Col! Can she see us at all?"

>Not at all! She's completely frozen, her body is in a semi-preserved state; still and unaging, but still soft and moveable.

>"How long should this last?"

>It's a new formula, so based on the dosage I gave her and giving room for error, probably 24 hours, give or take a couple.

>"Can you extend it?"

>Like I said, depends on the dosage. I could even give her more while she's like th-

>"How long can you extend it?"

>Um, hard to say? I have to be careful once we get into the year territory, at that point it becomes dangerously close to an overdoes.

>"Overdose? It will kill her?"

>NO! Goodness no...but the state becomes indefinite. She will never wake up again; doomed to remain soft yet unmoving for the foreseeable future.

>"....How much is an overdoes amount worth?"

Not much with this one...just thought I'd add a conversation post freeze of the unfortunate strip dancer.

BTW, I decided to name the collector Col, if anyone wants to take a stab at why. :p
>>
>>6863640
yeah something like that. discord is also a good program, and if you have that you can add my by my email address.
>>
File: niceblock.jpg (136KB, 1150x1200px) Image search: [Google]
niceblock.jpg
136KB, 1150x1200px
trying out different things.
>>
File: 20160607_161954.jpg (1MB, 1029x1837px) Image search: [Google]
20160607_161954.jpg
1MB, 1029x1837px
More overwatch? Drew this one using a blue ball pen so please excuse the mess. ^^
>>
>>6865724
Nice, I hope Mei is next.
>>
>>6865757
Lol, frozen by her own devices. Perfect irony, in my opinion!
>>
>>6865653
Wow, a heavy improvement from last time, seriously! Also, good to have you back man, we were wondering where you went!
>>
Possible of turning tracer to stone with her goggles on?
>>
>>6865969
Awh, but then you wouldn't see the whited-out stone eyes.

...Or would you?
>>
She wears see through goggle so..
>>
>>6866919
artistic license usually leaves glass unpetrified even when clothes otherwise fully are, but "realism" would call for it and you wouldn't be able to see her eyes depending on the artist
>>
>>6867349
My headcanon has the 'frequency' or whatever the petrification runs at causing glass to shatter or dissolve or whatever.
>>
File: Cj3buwZVAAE2XzX.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cj3buwZVAAE2XzX.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
Anyone know how the usual Japanese twitter ASFR users have been modding custom maid 3d 2 to do this? A tutorial would be awesome. Seems they're using some sort of shader pack called 'toonramp'?
>>
File: 1465519846612.jpg (278KB, 839x1795px) Image search: [Google]
1465519846612.jpg
278KB, 839x1795px
>>6865969
You mean, like this?
>>
>>6868122
Have a (you). Nice work man.
>>
File: vitrify.jpg (1014KB, 1280x1433px) Image search: [Google]
vitrify.jpg
1014KB, 1280x1433px
Boosh! Edited this to be (decidedly) more glossier than the last manip, and unconscious eyes too.

Hope this will work! If not, then it's back to the drawing board for me.
>>
File: unknown.jpg (125KB, 555x379px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.jpg
125KB, 555x379px
Anyone know of any artist that are accepting commissions at the moment?
>>
>>6868798
The Writefag is pleased with your work and dedication; this gift is an acceptable offering for his services!

But seriously, great gloss affect and thank you for doing this anon!

Btw, in the next week I've got something special to share with you all! Get ready; its Overwatch related!
>>
>>6868122
Nice work Alex; that's a nice stoned tracer! Looks like she won't need that chrono-anchor anymore. XD
>>
>>6868999

The pleasure is mine. Wish I picked this request up sooner though.
>>
>>6868122
I love your art, but any chance you can diversify the poses a bit? I don't know if you noticed, but your last... ten, twenty ASFR pieces, it seems like characters always have the same, stiff standing pose. Sometimes you could paste the pictures on top of one another the hands are straight up identical.

It hasn't actually made your art any less enjoyable, mind! Just thought you might like some feedback.
>>
>>6869199
Same here. You think you'd like to try doing a gloss affect on other pictures?
>>
>>6869347

Well as long as it doesn't take up too much time, I'd love to at least try.
>>
>>6869884
I'll look for some stuff for you to mess with then!
>>
File: 02_13.jpg (532KB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
02_13.jpg
532KB, 1130x1600px
>>
File: 100690140_624.v1446909324.jpg (95KB, 590x624px) Image search: [Google]
100690140_624.v1446909324.jpg
95KB, 590x624px
>>
File: Jeanne_petrified_ribbon.png (868KB, 850x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Jeanne_petrified_ribbon.png
868KB, 850x1247px
>>
File: twintailed_abstract_mannequin.png (941KB, 621x1287px) Image search: [Google]
twintailed_abstract_mannequin.png
941KB, 621x1287px
>>
File: Overwatch Trophies 01.png (618KB, 1435x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Trophies 01.png
618KB, 1435x1404px
Alright, the other set is getting finished up as we speak, so hopefully I'll have more tomorrow night.

Until then, enjoy the first set I got from xxxx52 a few weeks ago. he's putting them up now, but yall get a sneak peak dump of them all!

>1/8
>>
File: Overwatch Trophies 02.png (500KB, 1035x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Trophies 02.png
500KB, 1035x1025px
>>6874261
>2/8

Look at her, overwhelmed with pleasure and losing her mind already...
>>
File: Overwatch Trophies 03.png (542KB, 1233x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Trophies 03.png
542KB, 1233x1528px
>>6874266
>3/8

Night night, little idol!
>>
File: Overwatch Trophies 04.png (662KB, 1164x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Trophies 04.png
662KB, 1164x1127px
>>6874267
>4/8

Catatonic, cataleptic and unaware, she's helplessly being shipped off like some stolen prize...
>>
File: Overwatch Trophies 05.png (791KB, 1275x2035px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Trophies 05.png
791KB, 1275x2035px
>>6874271
>5/8

Now she's being prepped for immortality! Her childlike youth preserved for future Talon employees! And it seems that Widowmaker receives an extra "reward" for all her hard work...
>>
File: Overwatch Trophies 06.png (2MB, 2257x2001px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Trophies 06.png
2MB, 2257x2001px
>>6874274
>6/8

I guess we found out what Widowmaker meant by "Others". An it looks like she's going to be joining them as well...
>>
File: Overwatch Trophies 07.png (2MB, 2257x2001px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Trophies 07.png
2MB, 2257x2001px
>>6874279
>7/8

Hmm...seems like there haven't been any Talon members around recently to clean off and polish up their trophies. I wonder how long they'll be left alone...
>>
File: Overwatch Trophies 08.png (2MB, 2259x2576px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Trophies 08.png
2MB, 2259x2576px
>>6874283
>8/8

An excavation team sweeps through the old abandoned Talon base many years after the organizations fall, making a startling but not unpleasant discovery!

Looks like they're going to get a new "adult" exhibit at the Overwatch Memorial Museum...

That's it for now, enjoy until I get the next set ready to show off!
>>
File: Animation1.gif (576KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Animation1.gif
576KB, 640x512px
>>6854662
Thanks. Have a DOOMed vampiress statue.
>>
File: Ima1.jpg (81KB, 940x974px) Image search: [Google]
Ima1.jpg
81KB, 940x974px
cobwebbed succubus
>>
File: carbonslab.jpg (100KB, 750x1100px) Image search: [Google]
carbonslab.jpg
100KB, 750x1100px
>>6874385
>>6874400
das it mayne.

here have a thing
>>
>>6874286
Thanks for the shares man, cant wait to see whats next. Also Icefiend is that you?
>>
File: metal1.jpg (579KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
metal1.jpg
579KB, 960x1200px
>>6874425
More girls in slabs are always a good thing.
>>
File: metal2.jpg (612KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
metal2.jpg
612KB, 960x1200px
>>6875294
>>
File: metal3.jpg (612KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
metal3.jpg
612KB, 960x1200px
>>6875296
>>
>>6874425
More carbonite is always good
>>
>>6874425
you got a tumblr or pixiv? i like your work.
>>
>>
>>6875185
TheIceFiend said that he was completely dropping his involvement with the ASFR community, cold turkey.
But now that you mention it, the whole thing of orgasming during the process, falling into a peaceful afterglow coma, being vitrified in clear resin, and the apparent disposition to gloriously fit female bodies all does remind me of him.

Either way, TheTempWritefag is top tier in terms of his writing and his taste. I don't think it really matters who he is.

(But if you are TheIceFiend, TTW, then I'd like to ask you for every single work and story you've produced, just for the sake or archival. A lot of stuff's been unfortunately lost to the void.)
>>
>>6875185
>>6875905
Your words have touched my heart! But sadly, I am not he who fiendishly resides over his icy realm. His stories inspired me and were top notch in terms of description, and it introduced me to some works by zapped or people who have similar detailed descriptions of women mindlessly orgasming into preserved rigidity.

Like he did with his work, I'm taking ques from what I read from him and building upon my own form of description.

But seriously, thank you for the compliment! I'm glad my taste and writing are top tier to you all; it means a lot to hear that.

Speaking of good taste, I promised you all a second sequence commission. Hold up for a few moments while I get it ready!
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>6876010
>>6876010
>>6876010

Complete with "Mother and Daughter Bonding"! Enjoy the new sequence guys!
>>
>>6875294
>>6875580
Thanks glad you enjoy it.
>>6875600
I have a pixiv.
>>
>>6874385
What mod is this from?
>>
File: 20160617_090110.jpg (591KB, 669x1514px) Image search: [Google]
20160617_090110.jpg
591KB, 669x1514px
Not sure the whole...real-life to anime transfer is spot on, but i gave it a shot anyways
>>
Possible to turn her "grey" with surprised expression?
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.