[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Download these torrents while you can.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: asdf.png (9KB, 374x143px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
9KB, 374x143px
http://fakkudl.net/
So Fakku got nuked and put ALL their Manga and Doujinshi on torrents. Sure this is oldish news but for those of you looking to expand your collection fast and easy, it's there for the taking.
>>
2 months late
>>
I don't get this, Fakku.net still exists, could I get a better explanation on what on earth this is?
>>
>>6760549
>>6760789
also, I will add that there is no rush to get this shit, do you not know how mega and torrents work? Don't spout shit like "while you can" when this is not even a limited time thing, they will most likely be up for years.
>>
>>6760549
so is this all content that isn't/cant be uploaded on panda? Some of it? None of it?

Like I've always had some trouble understanding Fakku's function, was it just a place works went on before they got crossposted to panda (that has since been nuked), or is all the stuff in these torrents stuff that's never seen the light of day on other sites because they held exclusive distribution rights, or what?

What is the appeal of going into this, am I going to find english works involving dudes becoming women and women becoming dudes and chicks growing dicks and girls aging/regressing that I would not elsewhere?
>>
>>6760789

Judging by the torrent description on Nyaa, these packs contain all the unlicensed content that got purged from Fakku as they were making their transition to be totally legit.
>>
>>6760549
I get a "file too big" error for everything.
>>
>>6760549
This is completely useless and much better ways exist. Also, fakku didn't really ever have /d/ content.
>>
>>6763242
and what are those ways?
>>
Literally useless. g.e/exhentai have pretty much anything that was on Fakku that wasn't licensed.
>>
>>6764127
What he's getting at is the unlicensed content on fakku was never exclusive to fakku.

Moreover the image quality on fakku for unlicensed content was never good due to resizing.

If you want better ways, try becoming an H@H client for e-hentai. You can use this to do a site-wide rip.
>>
>>6764721
>You can use this to do a site-wide rip.
You're an idiot as well. H@H only downloads resized.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.