[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

previous >>6661581

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 145

File: 2e848a635677f62501252e9ad49f0435.jpg (124KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
2e848a635677f62501252e9ad49f0435.jpg
124KB, 1200x600px
previous >>6661581
>>
Reposting from last thread >>6663181

I'd love to hear from anyone who may be lurking-
1. Gender
2. Would you want to buy a fuck slave, or be auctioned as a fuck slave?
3. Why? Do you simply enjoy the power if you want to buy? Do you like to base your worth on how people view your body to anyone wanting to be one?

Tell me your fantasies, /d/.
>>
File: 1416643736264.jpg (265KB, 1465x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1416643736264.jpg
265KB, 1465x1000px
>>6691364
Basically what I had in mind when I made that post is what this anon said >>6691760
(I was waiting for new thread since that one was in autosage and I'm an attention whore who wants as many eyes to see my posts as possible)

I'm actually going to adapt some of his/her's ideas into my fantasies. I prefer low technology levels because I get off better when imagining a gritty, dirty life (sci-fi feels too "clean" somehow).

I like the idea of a post-apocalyptic world where traditional beasts of burden can't economically be used as such (rare/extinct, perhaps). Superhuman ponygirls also works for me - I'd be bred from birth to be a ponygirl that way. Maybe I'd even be administered a drug that clouds my mental functions - I am still very aware of what is happening to me, but not able to think straight enough to figure out an escape plan.

This would also doubly justify the restraint system I live under, in which my hands are bound behind me at all times and I'm strictly managed under a restraining harness. Even during cleaning, the stablehands are trained to move each wrist to its overhead binding without allowing me a moment's freedom to control my arms myself.

Also, maybe this super-race's abilities would scale positively with sexual frustration, matching up with what I said earlier about us ponygirls being denied actual sexual release by tradition.
>>
File: a32b39b368ee9504b97b874ee3e8ff95.jpg (660KB, 960x1120px) Image search: [Google]
a32b39b368ee9504b97b874ee3e8ff95.jpg
660KB, 960x1120px
I've said all of that and haven't even got to my duties. When I said post-apolcalyptic, I meant maybe 100 years in the future from whatever apocalyptic event, so there's time for society to reform and cities to be established. As such, I'd probably be owned by a transport service in a packed city. I'd be driven by a rickshaw owner (not a particular one; the driver picks a pony out of the stables at the beginning of his shift).

I'd be well trained and good at my job, as fast runner and agile enough to safely navigate the tight, crowded streets at a fast pace, despite my heavy burden.

On the streets I might see other ponygirls. Most of them work the same job as me, but there would also be some high-class ponygirls dressed in fine, gem-studded leather, their backs held ramrod straight by a posture harness - a far more dignified looking position, but one that is more difficult to work in. I'd pass them, unable to ever say a word but relieved that I don't have their lot. They'd actually probably feel the same about me, relieved that they don't have to bear the indignity of racing around the city, back bent into my labors.

Ponygirls would also be used for colisseum-style entertainment, but I wouldn't get to see much of that. Ponygirls don't get time off for entertainment. Are lives are those of labor.
>>
>>6693520
No they didn't. they posted words that were spelled correctly but had no coherent meaning in the context they were given. If you were paying attention you'd know that.

>>6693454
I dont need proof that you aren't a samefag

>missing a comma
Great job not reading anything I said.
>not seeing what you're seeing
that much is clear, maybe instead of searching for grammatical inconsistencies, try deciphering some kind of meaning from that post. something more specific than "fug you", mind you.
>>
>>6693587
Please don't carry this shit across threads.
>>
>>6693527
1. Female
2. Be sold as a slave.
3. In all honestly I have no love for auctions, but I am property through and through, and under correct ownership, I feel I could achieve things far greater than I could, wallowing in hopeless freedom. It would be awful for probably the first year, and I don't pretend I have any love for the idea to the point where it will be enjoyable rather than horrifying, but then, I never really needed to be enjoying myself for pleasure or feelings of worth and progress to be had.

Kneel when your owner tells you to, Strip when your owner tells you to, obey what your owner commands of you, be punished when you don't do your homework or studies and improve in your owners investment. and be open and honest with your owner as they are with you to ensure proper management and health of both property and owner. That is the life I want to lead, and if an auction would lead to it, I'd definitely prefer to be on the abject end.

If I am very very lucky, I might have a sister slave to share my status with. If I am even more lucky, my owner won't hate me for my sexuality. And if I come away with a lottery, I'll be bought by a girl.
>>
File: 1452637331302.jpg (701KB, 1292x893px) Image search: [Google]
1452637331302.jpg
701KB, 1292x893px
>>6693527
>1. Gender
Male, but my fantasies are split pretty close to 50/50 on what gender I am. So I don't actually care. In an ideal fantasy world where that can easily be changed, it wouldn't even be my decision.
>2. Would you want to buy a fuck slave, or be auctioned as a fuck slave?
Auctioned, definitely
>3. Why? Do you simply enjoy the power if you want to buy? Do you like to base your worth on how people view your body to anyone wanting to be one?
I fetishize the complete lack of power, basically. It's a lot like what >>6693602 described. I love the idea of being treated like a possession to be used instead of a person, where the option to be disobedient or think that I exist for anything other than my owner's benefit just does not exist.

The auction itself doesn't do that much for me, but it's a nice cherry.
>>
>>6693602
Slaves should never be left alone. I would keep her hooded and tethered to her sister slave at times. It would be interesting to see how they learn to 'play' together when they think their owner isn't watching.
>>
>>6693602
How would you feel about being with a sister-slave in the house of a husband and wife? You'd be a cum bucket who's required to stay fit and be ready at a moments notice in case the matron is too tired or sore to put out. Your cage would be at the foot of the bed. If you're really well behaved you might even get to share the bed with master for a night. Higher education and proper dress is a must, especially when guests come over.

You would also have a brother who's forbidden to penetrate anyone but is allowed to be milked by hand, orally, or anal stimulation.
>>
File: COMIC_KXgA_2006_08_314.jpg (358KB, 830x1200px) Image search: [Google]
COMIC_KXgA_2006_08_314.jpg
358KB, 830x1200px
>>6693692
semi-related
http://exhentai.org/g/600513/9f72286dc4/
>>
>>6693871
He would need to be in a chastity belt to keep him in line and to maintain an uncomfortable load.
>>
>>6693602
I hate you for being an Internet person when I need a slave so fucking bad at the moment.

Figure out a way for us to communicate..

Beautiful drow; good girl..
>>
>>6693871
Honestly just the presence of a sister slave who had a close relationship with me would be fine. Despite being attracted to her, I'd probably be scared of the wife. Women don't like being passed up for other women even if they don't put out usually, and having their animosity towards me would break down my will to do anything, a reluctant owner who will never be proud of you is the death knell of any slave.

I'd have absolutely no interest in the brother. though their presence would mean i'm not enslaved just for being a woman, so that would be a slight boost to morale.
>>
Bit offtopic, but aside from jack o' nine tails, are there any good slavery games?
>>
File: 1271227349441.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1271227349441.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>6694491
Free Cities is a entirely text, but very well done.

There are a few RPG Maker games where you collect slave girls to be your party members. Such as Overwhored, Harem Collector, and Harem. The Last Sovereign is sort of a deconstruction of them genre.

The Hypnopics Collective forum has a bunch of mind control based slavery games on their "Game Zone" board. Mostly using the RAGS engine. A lot of them are crap, but I'd recommend Overseer and The Lilith Device.
>>
>>6693602
So your ideal scenario is being one of two slave girls owned by the same mistress?
>>
1.female (but I wouldn't mind which gender I was)
2.I would be auctioned
3. because it's just hot.
>>
>1. Gender

Male.

Purchase.

>3. Why?

The power is nice, of course, but not my primary end. I like to see people succeed, for one. One of the things I have learned from this generation filled with broken families is that many of my peers who have failed to launch do not have the desire to better themselves. They would prefer if someone else told them what they needed to do and how to do it. I have spoken with a couple of people who have said they would prefer to have people tell them what they need to do. When I tell them that what they are asking is for someone to strip them of their free-agency, some of them do not seem to be bothered by it.

If they wish to be sold, cared for, molded, and find a purpose in life, I would argue it might be better to have individuals sell themselves into slavery.

However, my view of slavery is not like that of the New World during the Age of Sail/Discovery. Instead, I would prefer something akin to Roman law when it comes to it. Yes, slaves are property. However, they still receive some protections under the law.

One must not forget that the most sought after slaves back in the time of Rome were those who knew Greek. Those slaves that taught Greek were not the sort who were whipped/tortured (too often). Instead, they were treated as a sub-class of slave with fewer restrictions and "more rights" than others. If I were to be a slave, this is the sort I would like to be. There is someone above, and someone below.

That said: I'd like to have a few female slaves, though not mainly for sex.

Unfortunately, I don't have a pic related to this topic.
>>
>>6693527
So this has basically become Slavery Thread again? Just asking cause I'd honestly rather just get the Merchandise and get out asap I wouldn't be able to see at an entire crowd of girls on sale, especially if the're crying or have sad looks on their faces.
1. Male
2. Buy some Fuck Slaves
3. I just want some gals to love, do housework for me, eventually mass marry, and if possible put bread on the table for me.

My big fetish is having all my Gals sleep in one big heap in a comfy bed. I could wake up and suddenly start fucking one of them as the rest sleep. I could Cum inside her as usual and probably will more than not but I could also cum into the crowd or wipe it on another gal. Plus just crawling around stark naked on a bunch of other naked gals soft bodies is a really hot idea.
>>
>>6693527
1 male
2 sold
3 i would want to be made into a trap and sold to a Mistress for me to serve forever.
>>
>>6694978
If I have a female master i would be happy enough as the only slave. Relationships are complicated, and imagine the inclusion of no consent wouldnt change that all too much. Adding another woman could strain things. Ironically though, i dont have problems with jealousy or anything. I am just to concious of how many relationships ive seen destroyed, worn away, and sometimes taking the people involved with them, metaphorically and litterly.

Being so completely voulnerable to one person, and no matter how tough they act, even assuming noncon, the owners enotional voulnerability to the slave means that a lot of walls have to be broken down. Most people, even slave owners dont want to be considered a monster or anything.
>>
>>6694177
I roleplayed this exact scenario with a girl a year ago over a few months, I made up a slave sister for her, and they shared a cage in the basement and went to school together it was super cute.
>>
File: 1319892718781.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1319892718781.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
>>6693527
1. Male
2. Buy
3. There are really two very different slave fantasies I have, that appeal in different ways.

The first is very intimate. Where I own one, or maybe two slaves. It's all about the relationship. Having someone who is completely mine, but more like a pet than a toy. I keep her disciplined and obedient, but I also want her to be happy. If I have two, I usually imagine it is because my first slave saw a friend of hers up for sale and begged me to buy her.

The other type of fantasy is about a large harem. In those fantasies I guess I'm still the master, but it's not really about the master. It's about the interactions between the slaves. The internal hierarchy of the harem. At the top is the master's current favorite, with power over all the others. While at the bottom are girls who serve as fuck toys to the rest of the harem. One's rank within the harem can change, and they may gleefully torment a rival who's fallen to a lower position. It generally involves a lot more sadism and humiliation than the first fantasy.
>>
>>6693527
Male
I would prefer to be bought by female owner. Strict no-lending policy though.

Honestly I like the idea of being made to do something against my will, having a mistress who could do anything to me, without my consent is hot.
>>
Does this count?
>>
>>6693527
1. Male
2. I would like to be purchased.
3. I find lots of service to be a strange form of affection. Kind of like a self inflicted form of stockholm syndrome. I feel like it wouldnt take much to keep me as a slave. I wouldnt need much in the ways of keeping me in line. As far as sexually... I dont want to be hurt permanantly. I am fit physically and wouldnt want to take away from that value.

Perfect world, I would be bought by a wealthy ara ara~ woman who would enjoy me and keep me as a trophy slave. I imagine owning me is the same appeal as owning a tiger. A woman who has the kind of leash on me that she doesnt even need a physical leash.
>>
>>6696500
This is my exact fantasy. A big strong male who could break the leash or decide not to be a slave because he's bigger and stronger than me, but he's so subservient that the thought of freedom doesn't cross his mind.
>>
>>6693527

1. Male
2. Buyer
3. Simple. I've got shit to fucking do, and at the end of the day, I require things be done around the house. I don't want to get home and have a change of plans dropped on me, I'm tired, hungry, and could probably use a lay. I can trust a slave to do this all reliably day in and day out, and not end up having her own plans for how shit's gonna be.
>>
>>6696553
Exactly. Its that particular mindset that I dont exist unless given the opportunity to by my Miss. I want my miss to know for certain that my will is hers to snap at an instant but she keeps it intact so she can show me off to her friends, thus increasing her social status. I enjoy the feeling of that. At the same time, she fawns over me in her own special way. A good example would be having me fight and if I won, having me kneel in front of the crowd to give me head pats. The shame from the crowd means nothing. Winning her approval matters.
>>
>>6693871
>forbidden to penetrate anyone but is allowed to be milked by hand, orally, or anal stimulation

To be honest, I'm getting really tired of seeing this kind of thing in femdom. Where are all the femdom scenarios where the sub guy gets fucked relentlessly (PIV, no strapon shit) and overwhelmed by pleasure, like what happens to the female protagonist of any given romance novel?
>>
File: 1454415877989.png (2MB, 1280x1701px) Image search: [Google]
1454415877989.png
2MB, 1280x1701px
>>
File: 1405962252889.jpg (182KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1405962252889.jpg
182KB, 750x1000px
>>6693583
>Ponygirls would also be used for colisseum-style entertainment
Like a horse show for ponygirls? Where they're judged on their breeding and performance in various competitions?

>>6695049
>1.female (but I wouldn't mind which gender I was)
Would the gender of your owner matter to you?
>>
1. Female
2. Be auctioned
3. I have actually fantasised about it since I was a little girl. I believe in a relationship I should be owned and serve the man who chooses me so this would just take it one step further. I'm aching just imagining it.
>>
>>6696840
>femdom

The slaves are the ones who milk him. His ass is just another hole for he master, not for the pleasure of the mistress.

Ultimately the girls are there to help feed and care for the masters children.
>>
File: cupid cane.jpg (442KB, 818x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cupid cane.jpg
442KB, 818x1200px
I've got a whole slavegirl story thought up (which I'll probably make something out of if I ever get good at drawing), but it would take place right at the start of a massive slavery initiative. Within a month, every woman over the age of 18 becomes eligible to be bought. In a few months, there will be scouts looking for the best girls just coming of age to secure for rich clients, but in the meantime the main character will be able to snatch up a few beautiful girls he's had his eye on, despite being low-income.
It would start with his first buy, his childhood friend. She believes that he's bought her in order to protect her from other buyers. This misconception is quickly cleared up as he immediately starts by tying her to a tree in his front yard, stripping her naked, and beating her for hours. Then leaving her there overnight.
>>
>>6697515
Die you fucking barneyfag
>>
File: walking the gauntlet.png (1MB, 975x732px) Image search: [Google]
walking the gauntlet.png
1MB, 975x732px
>>6697515
After a few days of intense reconditioning, he dresses her up nice, and takes her to her old house to pick up some of her things. Her parents have been worrying non-stop about her, but they're relieved to see that he seems to be a decent owner. After all, they were childhood friends. He talks to them a little, and continue to reassure them. She's not allowed to speak.
In her old room, he picks out her most revealing clothes to pack, as well as some of her favorite outfits that can be tailored to be slutty. He also takes her diary. Then he says that he'll let her take some of her things, if she gives him the best sex he's ever had, in her bed. She takes him up on the offer, and puts everything she has into it, trying to please him so that she can keep her favorite things. Then, as she's lying there exhausted, he tells her that she can pick one thing to keep. And she has thirty seconds to choose.
After frantically searching, she decides on a childhood toy. He graciously allows her to keep it. It'll make an interesting dildo later.
Then he strips her naked again, and goes down with her to the front door. As they pass, her parents can see all the bruises and welts that he's given her in the last few days. They can see exactly what he's been doing to her, and how much misery she's in. And they're completely helpless to stop it.
Then he brings her outside and whores her out for blowjobs from every guy in the neighborhood. From horny teenagers who she baby-sat to frustrated husbands that watched her grow up, there's quite a lot.
>>
File: 1199834197525.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1199834197525.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
>>6697515
>>6697535
I like the concept of buying the childhood friend, but I feel like it would be a much more interesting dynamic if he wasn't so callous with her. Having him still care about her as the girl he grew up with (and maybe had a crush on) even while exploiting her as a sex slave. So there's the constant tension in him between his desire to use her and his feelings for her. While she simultaneously feels both betrayed and glad that it was him instead of someone else. Maybe have occasional moments where they're just talking to each other like they use to, until the new reality reasserts itself.

Your story is your story of course. Go with what's hot to you. But I would personally take that starting point in a very different direction.
>>
File: elfsale.jpg (334KB, 2128x3015px) Image search: [Google]
elfsale.jpg
334KB, 2128x3015px
>>6697825
Not really the dynamic I'm trying to go for. Kind of a recurring thing I'm going for is that whenever she thinks that he might actually be doing something nice, it turns to be part of a larger trick to torment her more. People through the story keep trying to find some redeeming quality in him, and he allows it and cultivates it, only to twist it and reveal that no, he's actually just an asshole.
Every time she thinks that she has some measure of control over her life, he slaps it away.
>>
File: Barney.jpg (58KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Barney.jpg
58KB, 615x409px
>>6697529
Damn, son. Who got sand in your butthole?
>>
File: hard training.gif (126KB, 795x596px) Image search: [Google]
hard training.gif
126KB, 795x596px
>>6697535
For the next few weeks, he works on her physical and sexual training. For a few hours a day, he coaches her through exercises. These exercises range from muscle building, like squats, to cardio, like jumping jacks, to sexual positions, using a mounted dildo. Switching rapidly between commands and beating her for every mistake, he creates strong Pavlovian conditioning until every command provokes an almost instinctive response.
The most important command, of course, is cum. She is punished if she cums without his permission, punished worse if she doesn't cum on his command, and punished worst of all if she tries to fake it.
There are dildoes mounted in every room in the house, for her to use while he is otherwise occupied. If he is away, he gives her exercises to complete. There are also cameras throughout the house, that he reviews when he returns to make sure she completed them. These exercises are always designed to push her just over her limit, to the point where she begins to dread his absences more than his presence.
>>
File: bad table.jpg (156KB, 839x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bad table.jpg
156KB, 839x1200px
>>6697997
Normally, these exercise sessions end with him fucking her, then sending her to whichever sleeping arrangements suit him at the moment. Best is with him in his bed, but there is also the closet, the carpeted floor, and the uncarpeted hall. Worst of all is a small wire crate in the basement.
He often wakes her, whenever he is feeling horny. She is expected to serve him at all times, even in the middle of the night. If she does not wake immediately and energetically, she is severely punished. If she is in the crate, she serves him by pressing whichever hole is demanded against the gaps in the crate.
Occasionally, he does not immediately put her to bed. Some nights he goes out, and brings her with him, sometimes clothed, sometimes not. Whether a restaurant, night club, concert, or just the street, she is still expected to obey every command. His party trick is to order her through a variety of sexual positions and increasingly lewd acts in front of a crowd. She, too exhausted by the day's training for even a hint of defiance, performs without hesitation.
>>
>>6697529
>barneyfag

What does that even mean?
>>
>>6697273
Even as a little girl you wanted to be sold like property? Just how young where you? 9?
>>
>>6697529
Where is this coming from? I dont see any mlp related asshurt in that post
>>
>>6698211
All i know about barneyfag doesnt seem related in this thread. It was the biggest of anti mlp chucklefucks who raged at any pony picture pre gr15. What marked him appart from the other normal tupical everyman autisms was his reason for hating mlp stemmed from his hate for barney. Mlp happened to be shown on a channel right next to barney, and their proximity led to him hating it qnd being the formost shitposter. This was something they personally explained in their own words at the time. People started calling him barneyfag afterwards
>>
File: 1430655583247.jpg (1MB, 1219x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1430655583247.jpg
1MB, 1219x1713px
>>6697194
>Like a horse show for ponygirls? Where they're judged on their breeding and performance in various competitions?
While that would certainly exist, it's not what I had in mind. I was thinking more of chariot racing.
>>
>>6693641
This picture was in the last thread, but I love it so much that I appreciate seeing it again.
>>
>>6693881
Thank you for showing this. Is there more? Your link is broken for me.
>>
>>6695155
>My big fetish is having all my Gals sleep in one big heap in a comfy bed.

Yes. I agree wholeheartedly. I have long had this fantasy as well. I have sometimes taking it a step further and imagined that the bed itself was actually more girls, and I would lay on top of them and with them, and I could use any of them at any time I wish.
>>
>>6697529
Barneyfag? What the fuck?
>>
>>6697825
If you like that idea, you should read Shade of the Moon. To understand the whole backstory, you'd need to read the first three books, starting with Life as we Knew It, but whatever.
>>
>>6698019
Moar.
>>
>>6696462

Jokes on you, I'll just let her give me a blowjob.
>>
File: 1420614123130.png (156KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1420614123130.png
156KB, 1280x1000px
>>
File: 1425975791977.png (158KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1425975791977.png
158KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 0d43c349e566b0b7ea19d76e47f89166.jpg (369KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0d43c349e566b0b7ea19d76e47f89166.jpg
369KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>
>>
File: 1327632727958.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1327632727958.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1327632850294.jpg (48KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1327632850294.jpg
48KB, 427x640px
>>
File: 1327633019743.jpg (73KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1327633019743.jpg
73KB, 640x960px
>>
>>6698612
>Shade of the Moon
this doesnt seem to be about slavery...
>>
>>6697535
>Then he brings her outside and whores her out for blowjobs from every guy in the neighborhood.
What's with you c*ck fetishists infesting every thread? Rape and sadism are supposed to be romantic.
>>
>>6698265
5 maybe younger. Yeh I had crazy fantasies
>>
File: whites.jpg (137KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
137KB, 1200x900px
>>6698615
That's pretty much all I got at the moment, sorry. But I'll work on it.

>>6700561
It was more about reducing her to a sex object by making her realize that so many people that she knew actually just want to bang her. I wanted to show that side of it, but I'm not really into the kind of stuff you seem to think I am, so it's only blowjobs. He's keeping all her other holes to himself.
Plus the idea of a girl being forced to give so many blowjobs that her jaw can't shut (pic related) gets me rock hard.
>>
File: 11933322802.jpg (70KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
11933322802.jpg
70KB, 500x713px
Another question to maybe get things going.

Do you prefer the idea of buying/being a new slave, still needing training and adjustment to being property? Or do you prefer that they/you were raised a slave, never knowing anything else?
>>
>>6700567
That seems unreal. Like i know kids can comprehend sexuality in a very basic sense at that age (ie it is a thing that exists) but i cant help but be curious about those early fantasies bafore sexuality had taken its place. Who you thought would buy you, what you would be doing and why anyone would want to buy a little girl like you for.
>>
>>6701593
Honestly it doesnt matter much to me who trains me, though more time with master is better, it's also nice to arrive completely quiveringly broken, fearfully pleading that youll be good ( so dont hurt me implied but unspoken

In a society where you where always a slave is interesting more as a bacdrop for new slaves rather than the culturally native ones, another slave coaching me on how to take master in me would be pretty wild if she was already an obediant servant. Most of those worlds seem to be male dominated bit in something more egalitarian Id be an even easier break if i didnt feel i was letting down all womankind by giving in
>>
>>6693527
>1. Gender
>3. Why? Do you simply enjoy the power if you want to buy? Do you like to base your worth on how people view your body to anyone wanting to be one?

1. Male, but i xdress so transgen
2. Be auctioned.
3. I have this weird thing with absolute loss of control due to sensory deprivation. Being hooded + mouth gaged at a slave auction and being sold but not knowing to whom. Then being taken somewhere and forced to do things like being locked in a bitchsuite + collar and made to live out as a dog, but never actually being able to ever see who i was sold to or where i was.

I also have a small cage chastity device on at all times. I do fem training so I also believe only real men should use their cocks. I like my clit nice and locked.

Bi, so this could be from a mistress or master, i am fine with either :)
>>
File: 3cb43ca1c73a1df65b12de7611bae860.png (859KB, 758x1254px) Image search: [Google]
3cb43ca1c73a1df65b12de7611bae860.png
859KB, 758x1254px
>>6701593
I like the idea of being fierce and wild-eyed, needing to be broken in. Maybe I feign to be docile and obedient to get my masters to let their guards down, then make several escape attempts, each time the punishment escalating, until the fight in me is gone. By that point I shouldn't even needle shackles or leashes, and the only pleasures I might know are from being used and bred.
>>
>>6701606
Not the same poster, but i was the same. I masturbated at the age of 4, most likely at the age of 3 as well (girl).
My fantasies as a child was always about being spanked or being kidnapped, tied up and forced to walk. The second fantasy was never completed untill i got older, but I always had a feeling (as a child) that there was something i was missing ... A piece of the puzzle that I didn't have. And this was of course sex, as I didn't know what I was acctually doing.
>>
>>6700567
>>6701606
>>6701950
Me, too. Since about 5 (male) I can remember having fantasies about being forced to crossdress or even be turned into a girl and being a kidnapped slave. It was always against my will, but not really. Started actually crossdressing a year later, tying my hands behind my back, experimenting with light masochism. Then, while my dicklet was resting between my thighs, it grinded against my young flesh while getting comfortable in bed. It felt pretty good. So I essentialy tucked my dick back and began making a humping motion. Fucking myself, if you will. Didn't really know what I was doing, and discovered orgasms.
>>
File: 1417928948706.jpg (286KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1417928948706.jpg
286KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1406970352261.jpg (148KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1406970352261.jpg
148KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1420754470521.jpg (171KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1420754470521.jpg
171KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1431983286117.png (359KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1431983286117.png
359KB, 600x800px
>>
>>6700270
Holy fuck I was drunk. I have no idea why I recommended that. That's not applicable in the slightest. Sorry anon.
>>
>>6701593
I love the idea of a princess or something becoming a slave to a conquering nation. She was royalty, and now she is tied to a wall and fucked silly at any time of day or night, by nearly anyone. The indignation that she must feel is a terrific thrill to me, especially when combined with the fact that she knows that she' s helpless.
>>
File: 1251332764272.jpg (84KB, 504x807px) Image search: [Google]
1251332764272.jpg
84KB, 504x807px
>>6704218
First she should be paraded through the streets of her own capital as a trophy. Prominently displayed bound and naked for all to see.
>>
>>6704302
Yes. Her own people should be forced to watch as their princess, the queen to be, is stripped down, just as in your picture. I love the idea of her not being fully naked, just naked enough for everything to be visible. Let her formerly majestic robes hang in tatters around her body. Let her people know just what she has become. Let them all see. Let her be used.
>>
>>6704302
BTW, same anon as >>6704302, that's a remarkeably applicable picture. Sauce?
>>
>>6704218
You should watch Slutty Princess Diaries. I think episode 2 has the titular princess stripped down and given to a bunch of dockworkers.
>>
File: 1391152555146.jpg (443KB, 2232x899px) Image search: [Google]
1391152555146.jpg
443KB, 2232x899px
>>6704331
According to Gelbooru the artist is Shingyouji Tatsuya. Doesn't look like there's any more images of that unfortunate royal, but he has done several that are relevant to this thread. Here's another one that involves going from respected to enslaved.
>>
>>6704331
Correction, same anon as >>6704329
>>
>>6704715
Yeah, it looks like the same art style. Good source for more?
>>
File: 15448487_p5.jpg (183KB, 838x1200px) Image search: [Google]
15448487_p5.jpg
183KB, 838x1200px
>>6693527
1. Female
2. Sold
3. It's complicated. I'm all sorts of into slavery as a fetish. I like the idea of being owned as an extension of or informing a romantic/sexual relationship.
Also: I want a woman owner (I am a lesbian). I would be willing to have sex with a man by her order.

I have two different main fantasies, I love them both too much to choose between.

First: Selling myself for some pressing need. Since I am a massive nerd it usually runs along the lines of selling myself to some sort of powerful sorceress in exchange for her saving my city from a demon. I am a independent woman magically bound to my owner, broken down as am I compelled to follow her orders. I eventually become some mix between a favored pet, a servant, and a lover, and I learn to accept and love my place at her feet.

Second: My first owner (male just because that would be the worst possible case for me) is terrible to me, abusive in every sense of the word. I'm basically a shattered shell of a woman. I expect every interaction with my owner to involve pain and humiliation. By some event someone discovers this abuse and, seeing it like animal abuse, buys me off of them. The entire fantasy is about me learning to trust and love my new owner.

In both of my fantasies I start out worthless as a slave but I learn to be valuable. Being valuable as property is key.

A big thing that features in my fantasies is good owner vs bad owner. Obviously a slave has no right to expect their owner to be "good" but there is one freedom that can never be taken from a slave, her mind. No matter how you bind her body she can still think what she will think. If that is taken from her she is now only an object, not truly a person and therefore not a slave. Only a good owner can ever truly own their slaves fully. Giving up that last bit of self, the one last thing I can call my own, to my owner is a big part of my fantasy.

I want my owner to be someone I can brag about to other slaves.
>>
>>6705762
you are pretty much me. it's nice to see other lesbian subs out there. I admit I have pretty much the same tastes, the breakdown of a willful girl, and the building up of a completely broken one.

In nonconsent situations where I am sold or owned by a random person I often find myself leaning towards male ownership since it's simply more likely to happen than a lesbian owner taking interest in someone like me. I think I deep down have a very large amount of feelings of worthlessness.

I think in the end though, that good owner is something very much to aspire to having. a shaken and powerless thing that must obey, to have an owner that holds your leash tight but nurtures your innate humanity even in the form of property is a strong enough pull for me to overcome a lot of discomfort a girly man would make me feel just being close to them, but when I'm feeling a little less self loathing I allow myself that decadent fantasy of managing to be owned by a woman. These days it's a little more common thanks to therapy.

Stuff like being owned as a half blooded chattle in a secret wizarding society like harry potter, simply because it's the way things are done, half bloods are property.

Or being kept for studying as a "dangerous" creature by fantasy monsters.

I really like the idea sometimes of some helpless crime. either guilt by association or technicality.
>>
>>6704349
Good to know. Thanks.
>>
>>6704715
Do you have a specific place that is good for this kind of work by him? Danbooru is full of good things, but not things like this.

I fucking love his art style, though.
>>
>>6693527
1. Male
2. Buy
3. Not necessarily power or worth, but more self satisfaction of having complete power over someone's life. I'd most likely buy one, break her in hard, then buy a couple male and female slaves and occasionally set the males on the females when bored.

I don't always want to be the one actually forcing the slave, but do not confuse it for voyeurism. It's more of something that would bring entertainment, is what I guess I am getting at.

Something similar to where the girl is tied down, the male is somewhat constrained, and then you set the male on the female like a dog going into a rut. That would be entertaining.
>>
File: page_013.jpg (428KB, 1200x1740px) Image search: [Google]
page_013.jpg
428KB, 1200x1740px
>>6704715
>>6705346
>>6705842

My favourite Shingyouji Tatsuya collections:

g.e-hentai.org/g/36929/f8a59134bb/

g.e-hentai.org/g/703963/e80454f895/

(The lady in the red dress is from the first collection. I'm posting images from the second collection.)
>>
File: page_045.jpg (427KB, 1200x1740px) Image search: [Google]
page_045.jpg
427KB, 1200x1740px
>>6706113
>>
File: page_063.jpg (510KB, 1200x1740px) Image search: [Google]
page_063.jpg
510KB, 1200x1740px
>>6706124
>>
File: 20.jpg (98KB, 512x780px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
98KB, 512x780px
>>6706113
>>6706125

Some drawings from the first collection.
>>
File: imagi678.jpg (78KB, 1200x323px) Image search: [Google]
imagi678.jpg
78KB, 1200x323px
>>6706130

Oh, found an actual auction scene.
>>
File: italia1.jpg (91KB, 544x754px) Image search: [Google]
italia1.jpg
91KB, 544x754px
>>6706133
>>
File: fantasy.jpg (215KB, 1000x704px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy.jpg
215KB, 1000x704px
>>6706134

This one gets posted a lot.
>>
File: 8.jpg (131KB, 518x813px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
131KB, 518x813px
>>6706144
>>
File: 18.jpg (106KB, 605x872px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
106KB, 605x872px
>>6706149
>>
File: 15.jpg (143KB, 400x630px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
143KB, 400x630px
>>6706153
>>
>>6705812
Since we seem to have similar interests do you have any specific fantasies about what your owner might do with you? I personally have a big thing about being loaned out for sex. Since I am property it makes sense that my owner might give me to some one else temporarily. Like if she were having a guest over she wanted to treat well.

My wife and I have done a lot of owner slave roleplay like this, and we have even done some limited experimentation with lending me out. And we have discussed at length the practical aspects of actually auctioning me off for a day. Though I don't have time right now to get into it, and I am not sure people really care to hear it anyway.
>>
File: 5f692b9d58f8d655b0ced4bc234cfece.jpg (621KB, 1024x1344px) Image search: [Google]
5f692b9d58f8d655b0ced4bc234cfece.jpg
621KB, 1024x1344px
>>6704218
Now imagine if the princess was totally sheltered and had never had contact with the outside world. She's 20 and yet has never seen a man besides her father and brothers, maybe uncles. What she knows of the world is seen through the window of her room and what she's read in her romance novels - all of which are clean and PG, as the librarians have been instructed to maintain the castle's collection.

In a heartbeat, she's exposed to the reality of a world she never knew existed. She's never seen "sex" and doesn't know what it entails - her knowledge of the carnal relations between male and female is that they kiss and the prince might carry her away in his arms - and so when her garments are ripped apart and her body is penetrated, violated by a brute covered in sweat and ash from the battle, she doesn't even understand what is happening to her.

In a flash, her life becomes something the concept of which she would not have been able to conceive the previous day. No prince will come to save her. She doesn't understand why the pain of her violation makes her feel so good.

In reality, it's actually terribly boring to be chained up all the time. She doesn't understand why her captors simply beat her when she asks for a book to read, but she knows not to do it. It comes to the point where her violations are her only respite from waiting, stuck in just one place, contemplating her own despair.
>>
>>6706246
Honestly my only experiance with people who are in relationships seem to display a very intense ammount of jealousy to sharing. I honestly feel like one of my virtues as a slave is I don't get jealous easily when my partner does things to others as long as it doesn't result in me being discarded. even then it's not so much a hatred for the other partner so much as a pleading desperation. either way, as for actually being lent out, I honestly don't like the idea that much, but much of my fantasies don't really take that into account, since I'm enthralled by a more non concentual relationship, it only makes some twisted sense that I'd favor the more awful interpretations, the less idealized. I might be tender afterwards or disobedient, depending on who and how I'm leant out, and I have a high level of anxiety towards sex that results in my own pleasure, but for the most part, I expect if this is something my owner insists upon I would cave somewhat easily, as long as checking for disease was a thing.

Property is often showed off, leant out, and shared. It makes complete sense that a slave would have to accept that part of their place is pleasing their owner's friends.

Though with you having a wife, it seems like you'd have a fairly easy time exploring all these things in your own good time.
>>
File: 1270446883876.jpg (225KB, 1559x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1270446883876.jpg
225KB, 1559x1118px
>>6705762
This is exactly the sort of slavery fantasies/stories I'm into. Where a positive relationship develops between slave and owner. Except I identify with the "good owner" (and I'm a guy).

I like the idea of the slave eventually getting a opportunity to escape, but not taking it. Not because she's afraid of being caught, but because she realizes she doesn't want to be free anymore. She's found happiness in slavery to a right master/mistress.
>>
>>6701593
Raised a slave. I imagine my slavery fantasies as occurring in a world in which slave status is innate, not circumstantial. Where one is not prescribed slavery, but rather "diagnosed" with it at birth.

I like to imagine that, having been born a slave, I would be more comfortable with the trappings of that status. For example, sometimes I pity freewomen and the fact that when they aren't in use, their hands aren't shackled behind the back and their ankles aren't hobbled - after all, what do they do with them when they're not using them? Isn't it uncomfortable to not know what to do with your body? And it must be awful to have to sleep in your own room; I can't imagine not sleeping in the communal slave pile, or having to decide on my own when to go to sleep or wake up.
>>
>>6707085
Having my own fantasies generally revolves around being trained and the despair of no longer being a person with rights, or the absolute fear of abuse. they enthrall me with a kind of manic obsession, where within them I am given some liniency, but often, despite it's benign intentions, it only serves to further inflame my fears and despair until I lose the source of that pain, my sense of independence and personal boundaries from my owner.

Once that has happened, by whatever means the fantasy delivers me to there, I am quite docile, and all there is left is a kind of combination between play, service, drudgery, and gentler fears. Often I am succoring pleasure from the echos of my previous pain, in all instances the irony is, with my owner firmly entrenched in my mind, I have come to rely on my malefactor for any kind of praise or positive social interaction, baring other slaves. I seek and enjoy respite from my fate from the one who continues to inflict it upon me. By this time in whatever fantasy, even if I could see it coming when I was still fresh with fear, I was helpless to prevent myself from becoming exactly the kind of girl that would be afraid and fairly confused on what it means or feels like to be free. Like a herded animal, a wall has been built up around me and has taken the idea of freedom away from me. to the point that if and when I mindlessly or accidentally slip pass that wall, I may meander for only a moment, then look with worry, confusion, and desperation, on how to return back into that gate. Like a herd is comfort for a horse, in a sense, freedom is no longer a comfort, only slavery is.

About the largest amount of independence I could probably manage to show after the fact is through table top roleplay.
>>
File: 033.jpg (295KB, 700x961px) Image search: [Google]
033.jpg
295KB, 700x961px
>>6707085
>I honestly feel like one of my virtues as a slave is I don't get jealous easily when my partner does things to others as long as it doesn't result in me being discarded.

My wife and I are lucky that it just turned out that we are both like this. As long as I’m still hers at the end of the day I wouldn’t mind her hooking up with someone for a night or having a boytoy on the side (she’s bi), so long as we do common sense safety stuff like check for disease. I actually think it would be fun to help her pick up a guy some time.

As for me, I am not interested in having another partner outside of being loaned out or auctioned off as part of owner/slave roleplay.

>Though with you having a wife, it seems like you'd have a fairly easy time exploring all these things in your own good time.

Easier than those without a willing partner for sure. We have come a long way from the extremely vanilla couple we were when we first got together. And I think I oversold it when I said we have experimented with lending me out, the most we have done is me posing in lingerie for a friend I trust a lot and having him to grope me over my clothes. We are so far from actually trying something like a slave girl auction I really don’t think it will ever happen. Fun to plan out the practical aspects though.

But damn, I am super off topic here, talking about relationships and shit, sorry. Have some slave porn!
>>
>>6707099
>I identify with the "good owner" (and I'm a guy).

Awesome. Love to see people into both sides of a fantasy.

>I like the idea of the slave eventually getting an opportunity to escape, but not taking it.

I love that! It's super romantic to me. I personally prefer the variation of an offer to be released that is refused.
>>
File: 1382325960496.jpg (179KB, 853x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1382325960496.jpg
179KB, 853x1200px
>>6707199
>About the largest amount of independence I could probably manage to show after the fact is through table top roleplay.

Like that's the only time you'd feel comfortable being assertive, because it's not really you, it's the character? A docile slave girl expressing herself through an RPG sounds really adorable.

>>6707286
>I love that! It's super romantic to me. I personally prefer the variation of an offer to be released that is refused.

That's good too. Pretty much any scenario where the slave is given a chance at freedom and chooses to stay with her owner works for me.

Another version I like is a slave being "rescued" and then willingly returning. That can add some extra drama/feels if she has to convince her would-be rescuers that she really doesn't want to be freed. Especially if they're people who knew her before she was enslaved.
>>
File: 1292142790103.jpg (229KB, 960x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1292142790103.jpg
229KB, 960x1269px
>>6707278
>the most we have done is me posing in lingerie for a friend I trust a lot and having him to grope me over my clothes
Lucky friend.
>>
File: 1270398942370.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1270398942370.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>6707278
Would you be into a threesome where you're the shared plaything of your wife and a guy she's picked up? At least as a fantasy.
>>
File: part 1.png (739KB, 1024x3561px) Image search: [Google]
part 1.png
739KB, 1024x3561px
I know kisekae is generally looked down upon, but it's pretty useful for making slave characters and playing out scenarios.

Female here, pretty into the idea of a bought slave "family" that's forced to come together. Especially as the master of the slaves, I'd like to have fuckboy "toys" and girls to lounge around in bed with, and play with. Mostly I'd like to breed them.... and feminize at least one of the boys after they've served their breeding purposes.
>>
File: part 2.png (896KB, 1024x4271px) Image search: [Google]
part 2.png
896KB, 1024x4271px
>>6707836
>>
File: 804f953ad76663877b6c2116e8f37f2c.png (715KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
804f953ad76663877b6c2116e8f37f2c.png
715KB, 800x1000px
>>6707729
>Lucky friend.

I'd like to think so. I don't have a terribly high opinion of my body, but he seems willing to indulge us so far.

>>6707785
>Would you be into a threesome where you're the shared plaything of your wife and a guy she's picked up? At least as a fantasy.

As a fantasy, absolutely. Its a shared fantasy of ours, and our fantasies go much further than that, such as handing me off to be gang banged while she watches. Since we can't actually do these things for so many reasons we do a lot of text roleplay, usually in the form of collaborative stories, as foreplay. They get pretty extreme and cover all sorts of fetishes we can't act out in real life.

As an actual thing to try some day, I would like to try a threesome someday, it is complicated. For example, I would never be actually willing to have sex with a stranger, and neither would my wife. So that limits us to people we are close to, but you can't just ask a friend to have a threesome with you. I also strongly suspect that even if we ever did get a partner to do this that as soon as the guy pulls out his junk I am going to be like "Nope! Can't do this!".
>>
File: 1214188.jpg (1MB, 900x1543px) Image search: [Google]
1214188.jpg
1MB, 900x1543px
>>
>>6708103
>They get pretty extreme and cover all sorts of fetishes we can't act out in real life.

Such as?
>>
File: 264575.jpg (301KB, 828x1300px) Image search: [Google]
264575.jpg
301KB, 828x1300px
>>6708396
>Such as?

Oh, lets see. Lots of things that go beyond the scope of this thread. I'll just list a few:
-Slave auction, of course
-Making me service a man for her, especially giving him a blowjob
-Me being gang raped while she watches
-Exhibitionism in general, especially as a punishment for my failures as a slave
-Tentacle rape (for both of us, being tentacle raped together is a big fetish for her)
-Sexual torture and similar that is too extreme for us to actually do in real life or I am not able to handle yet.
-Branding or other permanent marks of slavery
-Drugging/asphyxiation/other things that we cannot guarantee are safe
-Cum drinking for me
-Anything we want to do but can't afford (I want a cage! And ballet boots!)
-Anything that isn't possible for practical reasons (like her overpowering me physically, she is like a foot shorter than me.)
-Anything that isn't possible because of reality (like mind-control based slavery)
-Impregnation
-Slavery themed body modification (Amputation in order to render me completely dependent on her, removing my vocal cords so I cannot speak)
>>
>>6708103
>>cant do this.
all things considered is that really going to be on the table? the ability to refuse?
>>
>>6708465
She was talking about trying it in real life.
>>
File: no_22.jpg (564KB, 1191x1138px) Image search: [Google]
no_22.jpg
564KB, 1191x1138px
>>6708465
>all things considered is that really going to be on the table? the ability to refuse?

For sure. There is no way in hell my wife would be willing to do something like that without basics like safe words in place, and she wouldn't allow anyone in the bedroom who isn't willing to follow those rules. She even insisted on sitting down my friend and explaining consent and safe words and all that before she let him grope me. Even if I suggested it, which I wouldn't, she would refuse. And she would probably be pretty mad at me.

Which basically brings the only possibility being the guy trying to rape me while my wife is there. He would have to over power both of us at once. And my wife can get intense. She would probably try to stab his eyes out with a pen or knife him or something.

But being unable to refuse would certainly be part of the roleplay though. And if we ever did do something like this we would have been working up to it over time, I am sure I would know if I could handle it going in.

I know that is probably against the fantasies of this thread, but this is a hypothetical about a real world situation. My being unable to refuse would certainly be part of the role play though. I almost certainly would to try to resist (without safe wording) so they can "rape" me. No way would I pass up the opportunity to be physically overpowered like that.
>>
File: 009.jpg (344KB, 1200x1722px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
344KB, 1200x1722px
So, considering doing a slavery/auction porn dump tomorrow when I have time. I don't want to just dump my folder marked "slave girls" though, I prefer my porn dumps to be quality over quantity. So, what makes a good slave/auction picture people?
>>
>>6708748
I hate to be that guy, but what's this from?

I tried a reverse image search and came up with nothing
>>
File: 1411159908056.jpg (267KB, 1000x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1411159908056.jpg
267KB, 1000x1424px
>>6708789

It is called "Shishou ga M de Deshi ga Do-S de"

I am not sure where I originally found it. It is one in a series, I think.
>>
>>6708795
Thank you very much.
>>
>>6697529
lel was wondering if anybody would pick up on it.
>>
>>6709759
I don't get it. What's the reference?
>>
>>6709864
[spoiler]The girl is a humanized pony.[/spoiler]
>>
1.) Depends on the day, but I have female hardware
2.) I'm a switch, so it's hard to pick. I do a lot of scenes as a pet/slave but I think I prefer to be the Master
3.) I'm pretty high-maintainance, so that helps, but nothing turns me on more than the eyes of my slave begging. Begging for release, for me to stop beating them, for food, for affection. Just seeing in them that you are their whole world, that they are completely yours. It's even better if I have to train the fire out of those eyes. I want to make my slave love being my slave. I want to make them abhore the thought of freedom, and that the only free will they have is in how to try to better serve me.

That pathetic pleading look is just too sweet.

I am a masochist so in some master/slave scenes I have my slave whip me, bite me, scratch me, and cut me. They have to do this until they make me cum without touching either my cunt or my breasts. They get a chastity device for this, and are not allowed to cum until I have a certain number of times. When they are allowed to cum they have to masturbate with my blood while eating me out. If they are squeamish I order them to masturbate to orgasm even though they don't like blood, and they cannot touch themselves for a week if they fail to cum.

(These being real life circumstances, yes, it's consensual and yes there is plenty of attention given to wound care and safety, before someone gets their panties in a not-very-kinky bunch)
>>
>>6708103
I ask my friends often enough. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
>>
>>6710115
Never really pictured a masochist being the dom/me before, but I do know what you mean about the begging eyes part. Being bound and gagged so all you can do is pleadingly look at them whilst they slowly brandish and adjust a blindfold on you is great.

>>6701593
A lot of tl:dr backstory, but:
My idea is that all slaves are branded with a serial number, occasionally they can be released by their owner, when that happens they get given official documents showing they are free/no longer a slave.

If anybody with a brand don't have an owner to be found, and don't have official documents then they are held for three days, during which they'll be paraded round the town/city or held in stockades on a gallows stand by day, whilst in the stockades citizens can pay a pittance to spank the slave, (using instruments cost more proportional to how much pain it causes), or they can buy some food that resembles bird feed and get the slave to eat it out of their hand. (The authorities holding the slave don't tend to feed it, so the slave is more desparate when other people feed it, so they often grovel when being fed by citizens, which encourages the citizen when the slave is ready to be auctioned)
By night locked in a small storage pen underneath the stand, to stop hypothermia damaging the goods. If the original owner hasn't came forth with the deed to prove ownership then the slave is auctioned off, and a new deed of ownership is given to the winner, the money made from the auction is then used partially to reward whoever turned the slave in, partially for the food and water the slave ate whilst captive

In this scenario I'm born and raised as a slave on a breeding farm, rescued, then discovered and eventually auctioned off. After that it's re-learning everything, which even after being free for several years was etched into my mind.
>>
Dammit thread stop dying.
>>
What hentai games are there out there with slavery/domination as the theme? I've played Kangoku Senkan which was great.
>>
File: 1436369721901.jpg (506KB, 1240x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1436369721901.jpg
506KB, 1240x1409px
>>
File: 1437935964825.jpg (135KB, 600x974px) Image search: [Google]
1437935964825.jpg
135KB, 600x974px
>>
>>
File: 1348698302339.jpg (486KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1348698302339.jpg
486KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: 25a7060e1b542073e9f2bf8f8f8f50fa.jpg (407KB, 900x1055px) Image search: [Google]
25a7060e1b542073e9f2bf8f8f8f50fa.jpg
407KB, 900x1055px
>>6712950
There we go.
>>
>>
File: 18e69cb3db7f1bdeb06b5568bb247434.jpg (242KB, 500x1067px) Image search: [Google]
18e69cb3db7f1bdeb06b5568bb247434.jpg
242KB, 500x1067px
>>
File: 68e60d36fd806ce7daae05bb6bbd73db.jpg (466KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
68e60d36fd806ce7daae05bb6bbd73db.jpg
466KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>
File: 26ef5ba85923aa6cef0e77efdbdaccc3.jpg (425KB, 828x1000px) Image search: [Google]
26ef5ba85923aa6cef0e77efdbdaccc3.jpg
425KB, 828x1000px
Here is one for the princess turned slave crowd.
>>
>>6693527
Male
Switch, but lean towards sub, so I'd be the slave
I just like the idea of being restrained and at somebody else's mercy.

>>6698265
that was around the age when I start imagining I was somebody's slave and walked around on a leash, then a few years later it was being captured and bound by two girls from school I didn't like, and one I did.

>>6713102
I see X trainer posted on /v/ from time to time, never bothered to check it though
>>
>>6714161
Attaboy.
>>
>>6714161
Now this is a good anon.
>>
File: 2355981.jpg (602KB, 900x1221px) Image search: [Google]
2355981.jpg
602KB, 900x1221px
>>6714161
Part 2
>>
>>6693527
1. Male
2 & 3. First one only in the fantasies where the person is a devoted, loyal servant living to satisfy my desires whenever and in any way without judgement. It's hot when there's no side-effects and uncomfortable consequences but real world doesn't work that way so outside of fantasies - no. Maybe if it'd be someone who wanted to become one, but that would be some red flag.

I certainly don't care for being a slave.
>>
Some of those pics make me think of /tg/'s CYOA where you choose from among girls, each having a nice pic, info about attitude/character, pros/cons and favorite/dislikes kinks/sexuality

Someone should make some sort of catalog like that, just more lewd with mentions of hwo they were trained/fucked up (ie turned into perpetually horny ahegao slut)/modified/corrupted thrown into the mix. I may even try myself but I worry my will will burn out too quickly.
>>
>>
File: vvSnJoE[1].jpg (905KB, 780x4635px) Image search: [Google]
vvSnJoE[1].jpg
905KB, 780x4635px
>>6715141
Did you mean this one?
I know there's loads, but that has most of what you said on it. But seconding somebody (who's actually creative, so not me) do one
>>
>>6716129
Didn't think of any in particular, but that's a good example. You should however also put up the rest of the pages.
>>
>>6716129
Do you have a link to a higher-res version of that?
>>
>>6716129
Hot as fuck and detailed too. I'm impressed. This is fucking great.
>>
>>6716129
Lust demon Lynneth OP.
>>
>>6716601
>>6716299
I don't have it saved, I just saw it in a thread that got deleted and found that pic on gogle

>>6716914
She has the best personality, but Erelyra has a better kink, with Mhyrienne a close second
>>
>>6717091
I may upload second and third (mystery box) page then, but not on this connection. Alternatively, you can lurk around CYOA threads on /yg/, they are reposted regularly.
>>
>>6715141
I'm curious as to how many ways there would be though to be go into slavery
>Breeding farm
>Born to somebody's personal slave
>Captured by bandits
>Captured by rival armies
>Punishment for a crime you committed.
What else am I missing?
>>
File: 1264327737894.jpg (175KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1264327737894.jpg
175KB, 800x600px
>>6717464
>Volunteered
>Sold by your family
>Seized to pay debts (either sold at public auction or given directly to your main creditor)
>Lost a high stakes bet
>Given as tribute
>Created to be a slave (robot/golem/etc.)
>>
File: 1405860086495.jpg (108KB, 652x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1405860086495.jpg
108KB, 652x1024px
>>6713102
Do you mean games made in Japan, or just erotic games in general? For the later, see >>6694777
>>
>>6717550
Never expected people to volunteer for it
>>
File: 44631.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
44631.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>6717606
I could think of a few reasons depending on the setting and the person's situation.

>You're destitute in a society with no welfare system. Slavery means guaranteed food and shelter.
>Your family needs money, and you arranged for them to receive your sale price.
>You're in love with someone you can't marry. Maybe they're already taken, or the difference in your social station is too great. So you sell/give yourself to them as a slave.
>You're an elf or some other immortal who has grown bored and wants to try a radically different way of life.
>You're a very submissive person in a society where slaves are relatively well treated, and believe you would simply be happier as a slave.
>>
>>6697273
Same boat. Since like 6-10ish maybe. Everything lower than ~11 is a blur for me though.
>>
>>6716914
Holy shit yes. 10/10 yes please now.
>>
File: 1454295966521.jpg (272KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454295966521.jpg
272KB, 512x640px
>>
File: 1454247537503.jpg (161KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
1454247537503.jpg
161KB, 850x638px
>>
File: 1326151334058.jpg (336KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1326151334058.jpg
336KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1326155353347.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1326155353347.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1264327671300.jpg (457KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1264327671300.jpg
457KB, 800x600px
>>
>>6716129
Honestly this is kind of a bad CYOA. It's too heavy on the author's writing where a CYOA should be aiming to be about the reader's choices. There's not enough of the mix-and-match, and instead you have a set of stories.

Perhaps this is the wrong place for CYOA critique, but while I like the writing and the individual situations, this doesn't do what a CYOA should.
>>
>>6693527
1. Female
2. I'd wanna be auctioned off
3. Honestly, aside from it being really hot, It's something more than that. Being seen and treated as nothing but a lowly slave. Only needing to worry about my master/mistress's commands and wishes and then gladly doing so without question. I wouldn't have any needs of my own for if I did, I wouldn't be a good and accomplished slave.

>>6693602

Honestly, I feel quite the same as this anon here.
>>
>>6721919
You really don't if you feel like you having no needs makes you a bad slave. Part of what I meant by investing in their property is the owner seeing to the needs of the slave and making sure she's nurtured enough that she grows in skill and repertoire
>>
File: slave1448683277707.jpg (663KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
slave1448683277707.jpg
663KB, 667x800px
>>6693602
I think if you were in a man's harem, your ideal job would be cleaning your master's property. By which I mean that you'll be in charge of bathing your sister-slaves.

Sometimes they'll complain: 'I have to make Master's bed'; 'You already gave me my bath today'; 'Are you going to spend 20 minutes feeling up my boobs again?', but you have an important job, and they know they don't have a choice.

>>6695155
>My big fetish is having all my Gals sleep in one big heap in a comfy bed.
No blanket either. Only cuddles.
>>
>>6723248
I'm a hyper sub so I wouldnt get much joy out of asserting myself upon others even for my owners benefit.
>>
>>6723316
Damn, I was really enjoying that mental image.
>>
>>6723373
I'd imagine it would happen if there's one slave who is ranked lower than all the others and has to clean them etc. if Master/Mistress isn't available to hose the slaves down, or there'll be one slave in the harem who the master/mistress has given special authority over the other slaves in his/her absence, whilst they are all ranked below their owner, if the "driver" has kept everything maintained to their owner's satisfaction, then they might be allowed to let one of the other slaves pleasure them
>>
File: 8b.jpg (1023KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
8b.jpg
1023KB, 1200x1920px
>>6693521
salvation!
>>
>>6723248
>No blanket either. Only cuddles.
Honestly, I would extend that to no clothes, and no bed, just a (soft) large shared floor mat. All us girls would basically just sleep naked together in a pile on the floor, but comfotable in our proximity to each other.
>>
>>6727711
>I would extend that to no clothes

>Implying they even have clothes
>>
>>6717091
>She has the best personality, but Erelyra has a better kink, with Mhyrienne a close second

You forget that Lynneth effectively has every kink, because she'll do anything you want and try her best to make sure you like it.
>>
File: 0de7f0c5216efea463c34ff857727179.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0de7f0c5216efea463c34ff857727179.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>6727877
Well, it depends on what you define as "clothes".

I imagine our household's shared slave wardrobe would consist of the following:
- Foot/legwear, meaning thigh-high socks, shoes, and boots
- Gloves for working or fashion (it's in style to dress up one's slaves in gloves that extend past the elbows)
- Breast support (similar to sports bra, meant to prevent sagging. Only for the larger-breasted ones, those of us with smaller breasts don't get them. They're only worn when appearance isn't an issue, as covering a slave's breasts is not fashionable)
- Lower-body underwear, meant to prevent female juices from slicking up our legs. They're colored in such a way, however, as to easily stain from the wetness and remind us to control our arousal or face the resulting shame.
- "Polite" wear - a full-body covering that is meant to cover a slave's body when nudity would be inappropriate. It's a loose robe with built-in restraints for our arms.
- Bondage gear - Gags, blindfolds, and leather handcuffs. They're used for the convenience of our owner, and we're all used to wearing them.

In everyday life, I am usually wearing socks and gloves. Since I'm an indoor slave with below-average sized breasts, the rest is unnecessary and I almost never get to wear any of it except the bondage gear.
>>
File: prison-n05.jpg (35KB, 539x794px) Image search: [Google]
prison-n05.jpg
35KB, 539x794px
Personally what I like the most is just the idea of being restrained in public in a device like pic related. Not even necessarily slavery-related, maybe I become a criminal suspect in a city where the "jail" is just a set of stocks in the town square.

Of course, part of this "jail" is humiliation, and my state reflects that. Not only am I stripped naked; while in the stocks my hands must also be restrained as well, so I'm bent over awkwardly and am left completely defenseless.

I just imagine being one of the girls in pic related, and being led to the stocks. I know I'm going to have to sit in public, naked.

My captor leads me to the stocks, and has me sit down and put my feet in the holes, then shuts the stocks. I sigh as I realize I'm now confined to this area, and I can't hide from the public. I see faces I recognize moving past me, and know that I am now physically unable to run. I brace my hands against the ground to sit more comfortably.

I suddenly realize the warden is still there and he's asking for something. He asks for my hands, and I realize what is about to happen. I realize I am going to put my hands through those restraints, and I won't even be able to shield my face or scratch an itch or brace my body. The thought is terrifying but I have to choice. As the lock snaps shut, I face the terrifying reality of days of sitting here naked and bound until I am brought to trial.

My hair falls in my face and I'm powerless to brush it away.
>>
File: dd538137babc19594c276912e5b3a81f.jpg (675KB, 1360x1892px) Image search: [Google]
dd538137babc19594c276912e5b3a81f.jpg
675KB, 1360x1892px
>>6698353
I really like the idea of being used as a ponygirl for competitions. I'd be a huge moneymaking machine. My labor would turn huge amounts of profit, and my sweat would be worth millions.

Of course, none of that benefits me. As a ponygirl, my labor benefits my owner. It is, in a way, ironic that a person like me that can create huge amounts of money and power for anyone except herself. I myself, despite being immensely valuable and able to generate tremendous profit, have absolutely no ability to use that ability for myself.

Rather, I'm a resource to be exploited. My value, to me, means that I get a harness that doesn't chafe as much, more nutritious food, and more skilled handlers. Nothing more.

I make money for everyone... except myself.
>>
>>6727877
>Not buying fetish wear for your slaves/Not having your owner dress you in fetish wear
>>
>>6728330
So like an erotic version of being a college athlete?
>>
>>6728307
(You forgot aprons for cooking.)

Dress code while inside the house is bra or panties (pick one). Footwear and aprons are worn as appropriate.

Polite wear is a sundress, because they're cute, and they can be put on or taken off without untying your hands/feet. (Might have a belt around the waist that your cuffs can attach to.)

And of course, after 9pm you're expected to be naked, or face punishment.
>>
>>6729513
I agree with aprons for cooking, especially when frying with oil, but the other stuff depends on the owner's fetish, like some would go barefoot, some would have heel-locks.
>>
File: 1391203899052.jpg (110KB, 600x529px) Image search: [Google]
1391203899052.jpg
110KB, 600x529px
>>6693527
1. Male.
2. I want to be auctioned off as a slave.
3. I don't base my worth on how people view my body, but by how I can please them with it. There's nothing I genuinely want more than to be someones full-time slave, devoid of any rights as a proper human being, and referred to only as a piece of property.

I want a Master or Mistress to own me, body and soul, and subject me to so many things that I no longer know what feels right, and what feels wrong. I want to be locked up in chastity, and care only about making sure my owner is 100% satisfied.

If anyone knows about some underground black market that actually does this, I'd love to know. Until then, I have to settle for fantasy.
>>
>>6728307
>>6729513
I could dig it.

>>6728544
I would totally do this to any slaves in my fantasies.
Like embarrassing body harnesses or amusingly revealing latex lingerie would be standard issue probably.
>>
File: 863858973547f769c0e45d579e2cadeb.jpg (362KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
863858973547f769c0e45d579e2cadeb.jpg
362KB, 1050x1400px
>>6729196
College athletes can choose to simply stop playing. They also can potentially get recruited into professional play.

I, as a pony, would not have the possibility of either of those things happening. If I stop working, I get the whip, or I'd just be dropped off at the mines to swing an axe until death.

A college athlete can ultimately land a high-paying career as a professional athlete. I, on the other hand, will never possibly have the fruits of my labor for myself. There is no avenue by which one can be a ponygirl and still profit from their own labor.

As a ponygirl, even escape is not a real option. I literally would have no idea how to survive as a human.
>>
>>6729513
Ah, I knew I was forgetting something. Aprons are important.

Anyway, I'm down for this. The belt around the waist is a useful idea. I was thinking that the sundress itself would have the handcuffs (ar at least an attach point for them) incorporated into it. It would be a cultural norm that slaves are to be restrained in situations where polite wear would be required.
>>
>>6729533
>depends on the owner's fetish,
I cannot argue against that.

Personally I have a thing for girls being naked from the waist down.

>>6730644
>It would be a cultural norm that slaves are to be restrained in situations where polite wear would be required.
They'd be gagged as well, except for the best-behaved ones.
>>
File: b5f069402be22c02e9c0354976e5d2e8.jpg (727KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
b5f069402be22c02e9c0354976e5d2e8.jpg
727KB, 800x1131px
>>6731209
>except for the best-behaved ones.
Nah, behavior would have nothing to do with it. If you bring a slave to a higher-class situation, you gag them even if you know they won't talk. The presence of a slave would be inherently vulgar, so it would be important to keep them bound, gagged, and as discreet as possible if one felt it necessary to bring a slave with them to a "polite" occasion.
>>
>>6731209
>Waist down
That's a good one

>>6730644
Shame it wouldn't work if the slaves are on all fours like they're/we're meant to be
>>
File: 1452721486221.jpg (769KB, 741x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1452721486221.jpg
769KB, 741x1228px
>>6731553
Then who's going to serve the guests? Surely in a society where domestic slaves are common, people at high class events don't refill their own wine glasses. Is the host suppose to provide the slaves for an event, and therefore using your own is rude?
>>
>>6732807
I'm talking about high-class galas and such. Slaves would be used mainly for lower-class situations, such as sitting down at a restaurant or something like that. There are solutions to this problem.

In most cases, hosts would simply use paid free labor instead. For a high-class event, where it's inappropriate for slaves to be overly present, this is the only appropriate solution. Remember, social norms trump practicality. While it sounds like it doesn't make sense to us, to a society in which slaves are inherently a vulgar presence, it makes sense to do things this way.

I realize it almost sounds contradictory, but think about it this way - how do you think most people would feel about their weddings guests bringing along their dog? Unless it's a service animal, it's just rude. The idea here is that slaves are seen as a lower-quality presence, and that this is so strongly ingrained into society that it leads to inconveniences.

This isn't to say that slaves don't have work. When you have houseguests you just have your slave do the serving. You'd probably use slaves at a graduation party, for example, because at that sort of event it's appropriate to do so.
>>
>>6733100
I always assumed slaves would be pretty expensive, and so it would be a class thing to show off that you own one, which is why people would be willing to take their slaves out for walk.

Your way with upper class parties would also work, but I'd see the slaves were viewed the same way as coats and hats, as you get in there'd be a caterer to take all three where applicable, and there'd be a large cage to lock all the guests' slaves in, or a closet where they'd be handcuffed tot he coat rail in it.
It's then the job of the host's slave(s) to clean the litter trays/buckets under each of the slaves when necessary
>>
>>6733100
>I realize it almost sounds contradictory, but think about it this way - how do you think most people would feel about their weddings guests bringing along their dog? Unless it's a service animal, it's just rude. The idea here is that slaves are seen as a lower-quality presence, and that this is so strongly ingrained into society that it leads to inconveniences.

Eh, I figured it'd be more like you're quietly insulting the host by bringing your own slave to help out, because the host didn't have enough labor on hand, or hire enough. So you just restrain yours and keep them in some other room.

But yeah, at a higher class event, it's better to get less surly labor.

>>6734520
That just brings this picture to mind for me.
>>
>>6734520
>as you get in there'd be a caterer to take all three where applicable,
I figured that would be the host's slave's job.
>>
>>6737006
Possibly it depends on how high class the event is, if people see themselves above having to interact with common slaves, even if said slave is gagged, cuffed and submitting, in which case there'd be somebody with a much less vulgar presence onhand to deal with that.

>>6735561
They're still brought along though as it's seen as a status symbol to own one, and more lowbrow gatherings will feature slave swapping, done like a sort of raffle, where each slave has a number written on their chest, and a piece of paper with a random number either up an orifice of each slave, or all inside the host's slave(s) for the guests to draw out
>>
>>6735561
Well, that's not quite what I had in mind as the rationale.

Basically I fantasize as the slave in these scenarios, simply because I have a weird classism fetish. What I really get off on is the idea of being an inherently "vulgar" presence - my presence itself would be impolite at certain occasions. This plays off the fact that I am lower in class - basically, it's an extension of my own value. While my presence is perfectly acceptable in an informal occasion, I would be expected to know my place and remember myself.

It's not at all a practical concern, and the reason for that custom would not be rational at all in nature. In fact, as a result of that custom, impracticalities might result. The fact that slaves aren't allowed at extremely formal events would not really be questioned; it would just be accepted, like how in our world it is by many people considered to naturally "follow" that two people in a relationship will get married eventually if it works out.

Surliness isn't a part of it. Surliness from slaves would be wholly unacceptable regardless of occasion.
>>
File: P-048.jpg (97KB, 900x1270px) Image search: [Google]
P-048.jpg
97KB, 900x1270px
>>6734520
I should clarify here that by "formal" I basically meant weddings, funerals, or the equivalent of Sunday church services. Out on the street, it's absolutely acceptable and no one would think anything of someone bringing their slave around.

Perhaps part of the custom would be that slaves are naturally kept unclothed or clothed in a way that would be inappropriate of a free person. In the world I imagine, slaves would use a distinctly different wardrobe from freepersons; one for which individual items would rarely overlap. For example, a free woman might wear a long skirt, blouse, etc. No slave would EVER wear a blouse, as that sort of clothing is simply not "for slaves".

I do like your ideas about slave storage. Personally I'm of the camp that wants slaves restrained at all times, so handcuffed to a railing sounds about right.

I would like so submit pic related as being similar to how I understand the slave holding area would look. There would be some key differences - it would be cleaner and better lit, but we would be condensed more closely together and our hands would be cuffed behind us (idle hands do the devil's work...). If a slave has a history of belligerence with others, rather than separating her she is blindfolded and gagged. Also some masters just request blindfolds and gags (as they believe limiting socialization improves work performance), though I wouldn't want to be treated that way.
>>
>>6737617
My idea was that all slaves would be gagged, as their owners were there to socialise, not them. The host's slave gets a modicum of power there, being the sole slave that is unrestrained, but given that the other slaves could later be the host's slave at a later date, generally the host slave will do little else but cleaning up the mess the guests' slaves leave whilst bound there

As for slave's clothing, I assumed it would be limited solely to binds and fetish wear if anything at all. Their collar would also have a small bell hanging from it, so that the ringing would remind them of their position whenever they moved as an extra humiliation.
>>
>>6727711
I'd image a big, almost needlessly large bed where although you can still clearly see the color, most of it is taken up by gals spread out sleeping, spooning each other asleep or just fitting into the areas with no gals ontop.
>>
>>6693641
i'll take the third one
>>
>>6737976
If it were possible I'd like to be kept locked in a stable with all the other slaves, and nothing but a bundles of hay on the floor and a trough of water, bonus points if there are other farm animals being kept in the stable to degrade us by showing we're nothing more than livestock
>>
>>6697535
>>6706130
what's the specific name for this type of restraint?
>>
>>6739905
stocks
>>
File: 910932859090094c968ff703458e4603.jpg (634KB, 1131x800px) Image search: [Google]
910932859090094c968ff703458e4603.jpg
634KB, 1131x800px
>>6739905
It's called a pillory. This is a different thing from the stocks (pictured here >>6728320).

The stocks are a device where the victim's feet are restrained and they have to sit until released. The key part of the stocks is that the victim gets to sit.

A pillory is what's in pic related. A pillory restrains the neck and both hands, and the victim has to stand, bent forward. It's a significantly more severe and more humiliating punishment, since it doesn't just trap the victim in one place - it also takes away use of the hands, leaving the victim unable to defend theirselves, and is also extremely uncomfortable, as standing bent over is extremely uncomfortable and trying to rest puts pressure on the victim's windpipe.

Know the difference. A lot of people get them confused, but they are very distinctly two different things.
>>
File: 5e322152ea3e802b2ddfaf5d1829480e.jpg (697KB, 845x1019px) Image search: [Google]
5e322152ea3e802b2ddfaf5d1829480e.jpg
697KB, 845x1019px
>>6737733
>gagged
I'm on board.

>Their collar would also have a small bell hanging from it, so that the ringing would remind them of their position whenever they moved as an extra humiliation.
Forget the humiliation; it's just a matter of practicality. A ringing bell helps insure that a slave won't be up to anything surreptitious, and it helps her owner locate her more easily.
>>
>>6742575
I'd never thought about the additional practical applications like that before, because my imagining was slaves would be treated like circus animals in that they could be taught to perform "tricks" but when not in use they'd be locked up in a chastity belt or something, hopefully one that needs to be unlocked before they can even use the toilet so they have to beg for their owner's permission first
>>
>>6743775
>>begging to use the bathroom
that would get old pretty fast desu
>>
>>6743775
>slaves would be treated like circus animals
I'm not really crazy about this idea. I think it makes sense that people would understand that slaves are of human intelligence like themselves.

Remember that slavery has historically been the norm in human societies. It's not like some crazy idea or something that is only perpetrated by evil people. Until it became feasible to construct secure, large-scale prisons, slavery was essentially a critical part of human culture. The people who practiced it weren't evil.

>hopefully one that needs to be unlocked before they can even use the toilet so they have to beg for their owner's permission first
Now this I don't care for at all. It sounds like an incredible inconvenience, and one that is completely unnecessary and unsanitary.
>>
File: 1453667951309.jpg (202KB, 1000x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1453667951309.jpg
202KB, 1000x1490px
Come on guys, don't let the thread die
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 800x600px
>>6744362
>Now this I don't care for at all. It sounds like an incredible inconvenience, and one that is completely unnecessary and unsanitary.

Yeah. DESU like the whole crawling around thing it sounds more like a fantasy gone really out of hand than anything you'd want to do in practice.

Now one thing that would always sound like fun is dosing some slaves up and making them go at it as really vulgar entertainment.
>>
1. Female
2. Be auctioned as a fuck slave or turned into one after having been 'removed' from my normal life.
3. I like sex and enjoy giving up control in the bedroom. Much of my real life is spent being assertive, logical, aloof and cold, that taking on a submissive/servant role is enjoyable. I don't base my worth on how others view me--my self-esteem is great no matter what others think of me. In a nutshell...as an over educated intellectual working in a competitive, conservative industry typically staffed by men, it's nice/hot to be seen only as a sex object, to have my physical appearance and sexual skills considered to be the only things that are of any importance.
>>
File: 1279661939327.png (704KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1279661939327.png
704KB, 800x600px
>>6737617
>I should clarify here that by "formal" I basically meant weddings, funerals, or the equivalent of Sunday church services.

So events that have some degree of sanctity to them? If it was just like a classy party with no special significance, slaves would be there serving?
>>
>>6749157
>sanctity
That's the word I was looking for.

You've got it about right. A classy party would use slaves as service. However, bringing a slave to a wedding would just be tasteless.
>>
File: 1426139446505.jpg (707KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1426139446505.jpg
707KB, 850x1201px
>>6749771
Yeah, that's reasonable, and totally makes sense.
>>
>>6743775
>hopefully one that needs to be unlocked before they can even use the toilet so they have to beg for their owner's permission first

That would have to be a temporary thing to condition 1 or 2 slaves to be super-dependent on you. Any more would be a full-time job.
>>
>>6751522
To expand a little bit:
The world I imagine myself being a slave in is one in which one who is in debt typically ends up being enslaved. While most slaves are not actually former debtors, and the majority are actually born into slavery, there is still an underlying stigma towards slaves as lacking in self-control (or being descended from those who lack self-control).

I'd have been born into slavery because my mother was a debtor. While I'd have never shown a lack of self control, and while freepersons would not characterize me as lacking in self-discipline, they also would have an underlying bias against all slaves (except maybe some of their own), believing them to be lacking in self-control.

Few people would point to this as a specific reason to keep slaves away from sacred events. In fact, most people would never make a connection. However, that bias would be part of the reason why it would be so tasteless to bring someone like me along to a wedding.

It's seen as important to keep us slaves supervised so we don't get up to no good with our lack of impulse control. It would be for that reason that I am always restrained in some way if I have no work to be doing and someone isn't around to supervise me.
>>
>>6753845
>It would be for that reason that I am always restrained in some way if I have no work to be doing and someone isn't around to supervise me.
So if you finish all your chores and your owner isn't home, would you put yourself in restraints? Or would you sit on the couch like my dog does when I'm not around?
>>
File: 2dca68107f758b1acce83549440ed9dc.jpg (592KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2dca68107f758b1acce83549440ed9dc.jpg
592KB, 900x1200px
>>6755599
I would report to the household overseer, who would restrain me.
>>
>>6755784
I was thinking more about what would happen if you were the only one at home.
>>
File: image.png (575KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
575KB, 800x600px
>>6693527
1) Male
2) Buy.
3) My roommate and I really could use something to clean my apartment, and getting a sexy slavegirl I could fuck and torment only makes the whole deal that infinite amount better.
>>
>>6755784
that price better be for the whole elf, who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>6756289
>if you were the only one at home.
I think you're not getting the picture.
>>
>>6759080
Yeah I think I was imagining something more small -scale that what you're imagining
>>
>>6696462
Now I want to see a version of this where she gets "pirated" (gangraped), or modded
>>
>>6704218
>a princess or something becoming a slave to a conquering nation.
This is something that actually happened back in the day. They would take high-status women and make them serve wine at meetings and feasts, as a sort of walking trophy.
>>
>>6759169
Yeah. Pretty nice way to demonstrate your power too, if you're not really interested in marrying your way into legitimacy.
>>
File: princess life.png (1MB, 800x2850px) Image search: [Google]
princess life.png
1MB, 800x2850px
>>6759169
Can you imagine that? One day, you're a part of nobility, spending all your time on dreaming and frivolity. Perhaps your own "help" comes in the form of an enslaved former princess, but you never think of it.

In a flash, everything is taken from you and you end up in a world where no one does anything for you and you are expected to be the one servicing others. You go from the rich girl who has benefited from the free time that one ends up with when all their needs are taken care of and their wants provided on command to being a utility that spends all her time providing service without a moment for herself.

You go from being someone who, if she was looked at funny by an unwanted man, could have that man beheaded, to having to bear slaps on the ass from drunken patrons and all sorts of unwanted advances with no defense.
>>
>>6693527
1) Female
2) Sold (hopefully to a very kinky female owner)
3) As odd as it may sound to be free
I could live out all my fetishes all my fantasy in public and at home with out worry as being a slave its just expected to see anything being done to me for no more reason than my owner felt like doing it to me.
>>
>>6737733
Yeah, slaves wouldn't be wearing normal clothing (with the exception of a master's wishes, but only for very particular things).

For example, I have a foot fetish, so I would actually want my slave to wear shoes to keep their feet clean so that I could enjoy them later.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 750x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 750x640px
This would be such a cool way to humiliate someone.
>>
File: 1459709478013.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459709478013.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
Hmm...

Male, preferably sold but also wouldnt mind buying.

Be me, a lowly peasant called up by the Queen to be the personal slave of the princess, she sadistically abuses me but slowly begins to like me through conversation etc... Then she wants me to be free but her mother would never allow it so we escape together, she reveals she wants to be my slave, so that's that.

I like the idea of being judged by my looks solely.
>>
>>6765716
I hope she was cleaned really thoroughly before that.
>>
>>6762366

That doesn't sound even remotely odd. We're all bound by our responsibilities, or worries, and other people's expectations. Being a slave gives you a person who takes care of you and is responsible for everything you do. It's like being 11 again but with orgasms.

If you yourself right now put on the skimpiest outfit allowable by law and walked into the mall, you'd be mortified. But if you did the same thing on a leash, you'd still be mortified, but a part of your brain would be thinking "Pfft whatever, this isn't my responsibility"

Congratulations on knowing yourself well enough to understand where your desires come from. Enjoy your healthy relationships.
>>
>>6766926
>It's like being 11 again, but with orgasms.

Quote of the fucking /d/ay
>>
File: 1138152404.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1138152404.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>6766926
That's a great way of explaining it. For subs the slavery fantasy is about not having a care in the world beyond pleasing master.
>>
>>6698605
whenever you see one of these links simply replace the exhentai with g.e-hentai

For some reason people dont mention this, and no one ever help, its like it some faggy "oh you dont know" club.
>>
>>6769120
>responding to a month-old post just to show what a newfag you are
>>
1. Male

2. Buy

3. I'm not really quite sure. I think the fact that I hold someone's life within my hands is thrilling, I guess.
>>
Is there any place to read good slave stories?
>>
>>6769650
Manga or short stories? If it's short stories, you can try Literotica.
>>
>>6769650
depends on what kind you want.
>>
>>6769650
>depends on what kind you want.
Yeah.
BDSM Library is generally your best bet.

We used to have a list of slavefic paste bins, but that went away with the old slave threads.
>>
File: prison-n08.jpg (51KB, 822x587px) Image search: [Google]
prison-n08.jpg
51KB, 822x587px
>>6759128
Maybe I was a bit too harsh there, as there's genuinely some room for elaboration on my part.

Services would exist for the purpose of holding slaves - essentially "slave-sitters". If your household is small and you can't leave a particular slave alone, you drop her off at the sitter's.

Visits to the sitter usually entail being locked up in the stocks as pictured here, but naked (and all slaves would be facing the same direction). It would be in public view, but behind a chain-link fence and with a roof overhead. Passers-by would be able to see the restrained slaves but not touch them, and we'd be able to see them.

I would not end up at the sitter very often as I'd be in a larger household. However, only the overseer is trusted to be home alone, and when the master and the overseer must both be out of the home, I end up at the sitter. It should be noted that it's not that I am expected to not be trustworthy to be home alone, but rather that my master has no reason to believe I am trustworthy of it and the default behavior towards slaves is to be sure a slave isn't given the opportunity to show untrustworthiness.
>>
>>6771199
Some more detail:

In the world I imagine, people have all sorts of attitudes towards their slaves in terms of how tightly they hold the reins. Some masters let their slaves act fairly independently, allowing them to more or less serve as they see fit while checking to make sure the slave is fulfilling their duties. Other masters micromanage every aspect of their slave's lives, ensuring that each and every slave is always accounted for and has no opportunity to act independently. It is typical to be somewhere between these extremes.

The full length of this scale is socially acceptable, except perhaps going to an extreme on the "freedom" end. Just like some people have outdoor cats while others have indoor cats, taking different approaches to where their cat is allowed to go, people have different attitudes to their slaves and these may all be acceptable. Those who allow their slaves autonomy do not have strong objections to the micromanagers.

It's for this purpose that the sitters have fairly strict rules - slaves in their holdings are securely restrained and forbidden from speaking (using a gag). This is essentially to make their services appealing to the micromanagers, and it doesn't alienate the people on the side of autonomy because it's fine to let your slave be restrained for a little while; there's nothing wrong with it but you just don't see it as totally necessary.
>>
File: 0744d4cd0434d74edbdfd170bfc042d0.jpg (654KB, 805x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0744d4cd0434d74edbdfd170bfc042d0.jpg
654KB, 805x1000px
As a result, the sitters have more draconian conditions than is absolutely necessary. After all, all that's necessary is that we are accounted for. Just locking my feet into the stocks restrains my position and accomplishes the goal of making sure someone can be sure of my whereabouts. So, what's the point of locking my wrists down to the stocks? Why deny us some simple conversation by gagging us?

We are to sit in silence because some slaveowners want to control what their slaves hear or say. Our hands are restrained because some slaveowners care what their chattel do with their hands (usually masturbation is the issue here).

It doesn't matter that my master doesn't care if I chat. The owner of the slave sitting next to me doesn't want his slave gossiping, so we are gagged. My owner doesn't want me touching myself, so the girl beside me has to sit hunched over with her wrists restrained uncomfortably before her.

This is the attitude people take towards slaves. Their autonomy is a privilege and if you grant it to them, you do so because you feel there's no reason not to, not because you feel there's a compelling reason why all slaves should be treated that way.
>>
>>6693881

Speaking of Charlie Nishinaka's Rasen, where can I find Chapter 1 translated?
>>
>>6707353
>>6712950
>>6693602
>>6697971
>>6701868
>>6707353
Elves make me hnnnnnnnngh, I would buy all of them and release them. If one gave consent, some gentle hand holding and non-sexual hugging.
>>
>>6773253
Naturally, I'd provide them the ability to take baths and some proper modest clothing as well.
>>
File: 1338942262059.jpg (156KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
1338942262059.jpg
156KB, 1200x960px
>>6770090
>BDSM Library
Use the advanced search option. It's great for filtering down to just the sort of stories you want.

Literotica is also a decent place to look. The BDSM and Nonconsent sections of Literotica each have more stories than BDSM Library's entire database. The search engine is kinda shit though.
>>
File: image.png (577KB, 959x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
577KB, 959x1200px
>>6774110
Yeah. Advanced searches are your friend.

Also, there's ASSTR, which is huge, but a goddamned mine field.
>>
>>6761957

So in that world having women tied in a line and routinely gangfucked year round by all manner of men is fine. But when a woman wants to receive pleasure from the slave women its 'deviant'?

Oh man that gave me a good long laugh.
>>
File: kaulaoata.png (386KB, 1225x1750px) Image search: [Google]
kaulaoata.png
386KB, 1225x1750px
>>6693527

1 male

2 would like to boy dem

3 i would like to make a harem where there would be the #1 slave she would be treated almost as a normal human, we would go on ''dates'' as in do fun things picnic, play golf, maybe vacations, she would have her own bedroo or share it with me how she want's she would have freetime she could do things as meet friends etc she could also comand the other slaves
basicly the #slave would be a lover moore than an slave

the other 2-4 slaves would not have the privilages of the #1 they would make do with rather bad acomondations, so all the slaves would allways compete who is the one i like the most at the moment...

girls/women competing who can be my personal cumbucket, if someone would not be rank'd #1 in a long time naturally she would be traded to another slave...

then the fun part
the other
>>
>>6776160
It actually makes a lot of sense that such a society would object to lesbianism. They clearly believe that sex should only be for reproduction and pleasuring men. Lesbian sex doesn't serve either purpose.

The really silly part is the idea that she remains desirable under those conditions.
>Held in one position 24/7
>Constantly raped and beaten
>Exposed to the elements
>Only cleaned once a week
>Still alive and shapely after years of that

Is there some sort of inherent princess magic keeping her in shape and warding off disease?

The idea of a princess reduced to a public fucktoy is hot, but you need to properly maintain your toys if you want them to last. Wash them frequently. Take them on walks for exercise. Use them indoors when the weather is bad.
>>
>>6773253
> and release them

We are very different.

> Non-sexual hugging

Yeah, very, very different.
>>
>>6777418
I'm glad I'm not the only anon that noticed that.
>>
>>6693881
Part 2?
>>
>>6721003
This future is not so far away...
>>
>>6770090
Whatever happened to the old slave threads?
>>
File: 1455829270214.jpg (503KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1455829270214.jpg
503KB, 600x849px
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
>>6779854
The guy who always posted them probably got bored and stopped.
>>
File: 1256657815988.jpg (100KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1256657815988.jpg
100KB, 800x600px
>>6773253
>>6773261
>gentle hand holding and non-sexual hugging
>proper modest clothing
What kind of sick deviant are you?

>>6777575
That sort of thing always bugs me. It's kinda weird. Erotic stories involving rape and beatings are hot, but if the slave's basic needs are neglected that pulls me right out of it.

>>6779854
Whoever was carrying over the pastpin links and "traditional questions" stopped doing it.

This thread would probably be more active if you could tell it was a slavery thread in the catalogue.
>>
>>6782300
The quickest way I've found to find it is ctrl+f 666 in the catalog.

Also as for the basic needs thing it's a shame because there are plenty of ways they can address them but in a way to humiliate the slaves further like eating out of a bowl/off the floor, out of their owner's hand were the standard ones. Occasionally we had the odd weekend where everything the slave ate had to have a trace of their owner's cum.

As for washing the dream was to have the slave stand in a bucket with their hands bound and suspended above their head, whilst the owner goes over them with a hose. Hasn't happened yet due to lack of garden, and risk of neighbours.

It also leads into the Stockholm Syndrome of the slave trying to justify their relationship if the Master/Mistress ever gives them a minor treat or reward
>>
File: 02add37bcd6097828a4519880f17cbf0.jpg (129KB, 950x1267px) Image search: [Google]
02add37bcd6097828a4519880f17cbf0.jpg
129KB, 950x1267px
>>6782300
>What kind of sick deviant are you?

Completely agree if my master isn't dressing me in the skimpiest or most useless clothing possible. I'd start to worry why they even bought me to start with.
>>
1) Male
2) Purchasing, one to five
3) My reasoning is rather practical, rather than erotic in the begining. I'm a jewler who happens to be steadily going blind, so I need help. Girl One is going to be my eyes and hands for mundane purposes- getting tools, threading saws, and looking at other things while I cut links for chain or somesuch. Her benifit is that she happens to be the one who I would decorate the most, with tatoos and piercings. However, she would also be permanently collared and leashed to me, and if she ever left my limited sight or took her leash off, she would be severly punished by being strapped down on my coffee table, gagged and blidfolded unable to cum. She would need a very pleasent voice before all else, and a good memory. The second girl would be my helper girl. She'd get a longer range, more fredom, and would also have a GPS chip in her colar so I could find her. Her main job would be relieving my sexual tensions, running errands, and helping me punish the other girls. For decoration, she would wear a set of stockings and garterbelt, along with a chastity belt with a small, always-running vibe. If she ever screwed up, however, she would be at the mercy of the other two girls and myself, and she would get a little tattoo on her belly or leg to mark the occasion, with every time the number of tattoos hit a multiple of three or five having extra punishment applied. She would need to be a switch, preferably with a slim, fit body and long hair. The third girl would be my house-girl, and it would be her job to handle food, dishes, laundry, and other household items. As a reward, she would be the most free to move arround, receiving constant pleasure via an anal egg vibrator. She would also share my bed every night, and have the most direct sex with myself. If she fails, though, she gets hung from the cieling as a chandelier with candles over her back and arms and legs, while her hair is drawn up in a painful bun hooked to a chain on her clit.
>>
Cont. >>6783437
The house girl would need to be fairly sturdy, have large breasts, and be willing to work- consecutive mistakes would mean larger and more candles for her chandalier-time. She would be the most clothed, always wearing a corset, stockings and garters, her anal vibrator, piercings, and elbow-length gloves. Ideally, she will also be sweet-voiced and quiet.
>>
>>6783140
>dressing me
>clothing
yeah, about that... No.
>>
>>6783627

Hmm. What abount paint or jewlry then?
>>
>>6783627
Skimpy clothing is sexier than no clothing
>>
>>6783707
Agreed. My personal favorites are outfits that actually cover a fair amount of skin, but leave some combination of tits, pussy, and/or ass exposed.
>>
I'd buy every female slave my income could afford without cutting down on luxury, and then they could be "slaves" only formally. They could live in my palace and then there would be no sexual things happening unless they gave consent.
>>
>>6784372
Cuck detected
>>
>>6783860
That's actually a really cool design, got anymore like it, even real places to buy shit like that. All I'd been able to think of before was the standard stuff like naked, loincloths, lingerie, and maid costumes
>>
>>6786113
I don't think I have anything else that's in quite that style, but this is another example of an outfit I might dress a slave in. Good slave clothing should make the wearer look more like a sex object than she would if she were completely naked.
>>
File: 0b4e0dbedf92555305663bc90f2d1099.jpg (914KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0b4e0dbedf92555305663bc90f2d1099.jpg
914KB, 1131x1600px
>>6786314
>>
File: 1415795761219.jpg (564KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1415795761219.jpg
564KB, 2560x1440px
>>6786317
>>
>>6786314
The other one I forgot to mention was underwear round the ankles, I don't know what about that works so well, maybe just that along with being a humiliating marker of the slave's indication it also forces them to walk different to free people
>>
>>6786113

Pfft. That's just a highly modified overcoat. The trick is to start by repurpusing old shit into sexy shit. Change lines, fit better... I've made crotchless jeans which really got the owner going, because I added a few decrotive lines to suggest they were closer to a garter belt and stockings. The trick is in tailoring each prigs to the wearer.
>>
File: image.jpg (629KB, 1525x1848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
629KB, 1525x1848px
I've got a good feeling some of you are gonna love this
>>
>>6783707
It's sexier, maybe. But it's less degrading.
>>
>>6786605
holy fuck, I have a contract fetish and this is so doing it for me.
>>
>>6786605
>That one Master that isn't capitalised
>His pronoun's aren't capitalised either
>As he seems fit
REEEE grammar nazi/10 [spoiler]still pretty arousing though, has he got you a cage/cat basket yet for the kittenplay?[/spoiler]
>>
File: qb.jpg (96KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
qb.jpg
96KB, 620x349px
>>6787040
hey.
>>
>>6786605
>no list of limits/hard limits
>no list of requirements
>no disclaimers
>>
File: 56105873870bc460fde60f481ba7c540.jpg (891KB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
56105873870bc460fde60f481ba7c540.jpg
891KB, 1100x1500px
>>6783860
>>6786314
Personally I'm not really into leaving tons of stuff exposed like that. Beyond practical concerns (unsupported tits will eventually sag, exposed pussy is impractical due to natural fluids), it just seems... less sexy, if that makes sense.

A skimpy outfit that leaves the good bits covered is way hotter. It adds a little bit of tease. After all, your imagination is the most powerful force in the world. Beyond that, it creates the dichotomy between "off" and "on" - when I tell my slave to take off her clothes, she knows what is coming (pun intended). You lose that distinct dichotomy if a slave is just always revealed.

And besides that, I just like certain aesthetics in clothing. A good outfit creates "lines" that emphasize certain features (this is why you see those women's shirts with really short sleeves; they make their wearer's arms look more slender). The outfits you're picturing show off a lot, but I'm not sure how flattering they'd actually look when worn.

>>6787038
Eh, I disagree with that. Everyone is used to being naked occasionally. However, skimpy clothing almost makes a mockery of real clothing, as if to say "your clothing suits your status. You're not worthy of real clothing". It goes back to the thing about dichotomies - a situation becomes more intense when it has a contrast rather than just having constant nudity.

Pic related is a good example of how I might dress my slaves.
>>
File: 25653ce1d161ccd6c8c2c14f4d82f895.jpg (581KB, 1196x961px) Image search: [Google]
25653ce1d161ccd6c8c2c14f4d82f895.jpg
581KB, 1196x961px
>>6786605
Not a huge fan of it. There's almost nothing there about rules and terms of slavery; it's just an attempt at erotica.

I have a rules fetish too, but I like to see more legalese and a more matter-of-fact tone rather than "I'm going to have sex with my master's sex while we sexy sex".
>>
>>6787409
I always found it disturbing they weren't getting a written copy, stamped and validated in triplicate
>>
File: tongue lock.jpg (1MB, 1976x3508px) Image search: [Google]
tongue lock.jpg
1MB, 1976x3508px
>>6700593
Damn, didn't expect to see this thread again.
Anybody want me to keep going with this? I've got a little bit more now.
>>
>>6787564
>Not to say anythig other than yes
>Not "Yes, Sir" or "Yes Master"

Also how on earth is she meant to reach that bread?

>>6787545
I sort of agree with that in public, nobody wants to walk down a road covered in pre-cum, and as the owner is meant to be controlling the slave's liquids, they would also bear some responsibility for the mess as they didn't train their slave properly.
Only problem with that is it gives the slave some power over their owner, which I haven't thought of a way around yet
>>
>>6787825
>Also how on earth is she meant to reach that bread?
It's obviously there to just tease and torture her, knowing that she can't reach it. She'll get fed for real when her master decides it's time for her to eat.

Either that or the rope has enough slack for her to bend over far enough and eat like a dog, but it doesn't look like it to me.
>>
>>6717464
>Punishment for a crime you committed.
Well, the obvious omission here would be "punishment for a crime you didn't commit".
>>
>>6786605
>; his kitten to be exact;
The shittiness of this legalese ruins it for me.
>>
>>6787564
I agree. I honestly prefer my contracts to be legal and binding, rather than having tons of mentions to sex.

Being reduced to an object to be bought and sold is much more erotic to me, than something that says I'm just there to be laid.
>>
>>6706149
>>
>>6787360
>>grammar nazi
>>capitalizing the pronouns
are you some kind of idiot?
>>
File: 125608872134.jpg (162KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
125608872134.jpg
162KB, 640x480px
>>6787038
I'd say extremely slutty clothing can be more degrading than nudity. Nudity is a part of life for everyone. Slaves will see their masters and mistresses naked at times. Wearing an outfit designed to merely decorate their bodies, without affording the dignity of real clothing, sets them apart from free people in a way that "pure" nudity doesn't.

>>6787545
I can certainly see the practical downside of leaving pussies exposed all the time. Bras don't actually help prevent sagging though.

In regards to the lack of dichotomy, that is actually the appeal for me. The idea that her body is constantly available to me. That I could grope her on a whim at any time, without any preamble.
>>
>>6788342
you can do that anyway if the sleeve hole and skirt are long/short enough.
>>
>>6788340
An old Mistress ordered me to do that as a show of reverence, like religious people do with God, and it's just stuck with me in D/s play
>>
new thread
>>6789099
>>6789099
>>6789099
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 145

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.