[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

d/-tan Draw/World-Build thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 57

File: 1430699306148.png (466KB, 962x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1430699306148.png
466KB, 962x1089px
>Previous thread: >>6554937

Drawfags and writefags alike
welcome, or if you just want to help create some companion characters for /d/emona to... "interact" with.

This time: The 4chan-tan Memorial Orgy, as well as continuing adventures in /d/eelette /d/iscussion!
>>
File: 1433108972873.png (563KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1433108972873.png
563KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 1451681208659.png (1MB, 2002x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451681208659.png
1MB, 2002x1500px
Anyways, to continue the discussion, what would puberty be like for /d/eelette? Obviously her /d/ side would grow stronger, but would it be a painful takeover of /d/eelette's personality, or would her two sides be able to coexist well?
>>
>>6667623
It would be interesting if she was all sweet and innocent about it, or by contrast when she is turned on she loses control and has no memory of her actions. I don't know, there are lots of options, because she's not a pure sex demon like /d/emona.
>>
>>6667623
From what I remember of it being discussed ONCE, one day Deelette went hump crazy.

Though I'm not particularly fond of thinking of Deelette in those kinds of situations.
>>
/Co/lette, in her essentials, is a western-comic-style character, right? So /d/eelette's probably going to have a pretty melodramatic adolescence. All sorts of alternate reality, world-ending, doppelganger bullshit pretty much.

Only overlay all that with /d/.
>>
>>6668306
Well she does have a half-sister (Kay-2, real name not revealed) who we've only seen come back in time from the future.

But that's actually perfectly in-line with /co/lette's character because part of what went into making /co/lette is Toph who was revealed to have had two daughters with different fathers.
Though we didn't know that about Toph at the time when Deelette came about (the time travel daughter was first known a couple years prior), which I still find surreal.

So Deelette is probably the older sister since /co/lette's time travel daughter hasn't been born yet.
This is of course if they even both exist in the same time line.

But that's /co/ stuff.

Now /d/ stuff, I want to talk more about these two
http://deviants-despository.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=size_couple

Apparently their names are Vicky and Estelle, but I don't know which is which.

I think /d/-tan should be friends with them.
>>
>>6667623
> body starts intermittently sex pheromones
> classmates get uncontrollable urges to get raped by her
> Deelette desperately looking for a serious long term relationship
> Quest for true love despite pheromones ensues
>>
>>6669062
Sounds like a good idea for a harem manga/doujin
>>
>>6669231
Combine it with the re-posted greentext from the end of last thread about sending Deelette to an all girls Catholic school right before they expect her to "awaken" and it would be.

There's also some things I've noticed where /d/-tan might've been brought up around nuns, leading her to have a number of problems with prudes and the sexually repressed.

So when Deelette asks why she was sent there if they knew this was going to happen, /d/-tan could just say "Well, that's how I grew up. So..."
>>
>>6669260

I don't think /d/emona would be the kind of parent to do that to their child knowing the outcome unless the intention is to show /d/eelette why prudishness is wrong, really. Though, I guess she'd want to bring the /d/ side out in /d/eelette once she became of age, maybe? Are the two of them going out and becoming a pair of sex demons on the prowl when /d/eelette is 20 or something?
>>
well, part of how deedlit is raised, and how she chooses to become.
Seems like her mom is actually holding off on showing the sex stuff right away, but because she does it a lot, the kid would be exposed, just not directly.
Eventually she'd catch mommy and... mommy, and that would stir her own feelings.
It would depend on, after that, how she decides to go with that. Who she talks with and experiments with in school or among her friends.
( /f riends? does /f even have a -tan or avatar? Maybe zone-tan? Zone tan would be in her early 20s by now though, even though she looks under 18. )
>>
File: 1443757437396 d colette.png (357KB, 800x1935px) Image search: [Google]
1443757437396 d colette.png
357KB, 800x1935px
>>6669281
Unless she felt she was doing it for Deelete's own good expecting her to explode with lust once puberty fully set in and she didn't want her daughter to take that out on people she's close to.

>>6669437
/f/'s board-tan
http://shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/f/1

I think Deelette would be aware her "dad" (/d/-tan) is doing "adult stuff" on the regular, but she wouldn't really understand what that really consists of.
>>
File: 1443259198345 d.png (530KB, 608x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1443259198345 d.png
530KB, 608x1732px
We should do more with the monsterkid school setting.

Kids are being kids, showing off what they can do that the other monsterkids can't.

Adults are also showing off what they can do to the other adults, only behind closed doors.
/d/-tan wants to get in on that action.
>>
File: 45g6ertg.png (26KB, 400x954px) Image search: [Google]
45g6ertg.png
26KB, 400x954px
>>6669843

I wonder what the PTA for this school would look like.
>>
>>6670977
Pretty normal aside from them all being monsters/monstergirls. Gotta make sure the kids are getting educated and all that.

BUT WHEN THE MOON IS FULL... that's an adult story.
>>
>>6671043
I like the sound of that.
>>
bop
>>
>>6671341
All the monster MILFs and DILFs get hot and bothered on full moons, any of the ones who are single or swingers have a big get together to make sure their needs get satisfied.

/d/-tan is pretty much in this mindset 24/7 unless she's actively suppressing it.

Aside from the school being a quality place for the kids to get learned, it's also a convenient meet up place for the parents at these times and /d/-tan wants IN on this action.
>>
File: 1441136624637.jpg (385KB, 595x779px) Image search: [Google]
1441136624637.jpg
385KB, 595x779px
>>6672338

I can just imagine it starting off as a "normal" meeting mid-day just to get any actual issues fixed, then once the sun goes down and the moon comes out they just drop all pretenses and fuck like crazy.

And the poor janitor just watches from the doorway.
>>
File: 052.png (286KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
052.png
286KB, 1024x768px
>>6672918
He'd come in early the next morning to get the mess cleaned up before it goes back to a place of learning.

If it's a regular thing, they'd probably outfit the rooms they use or have modified them in a way to make them easier to clean.

It might even be easier to have it take place outside in a courtyard surrounded by the buildings, which would make sense with the moonlight and all.
>>
>>6669843
I'd love to do more of that setting. I might draw something when I'm not so busy.
>>
>>6673672
Cool.
I'm gonna see if I can find any of the ideas I had for it in the archives.

-Deelette uses one of her powers to hypnotize her monster girl/boy classmates into doing more than they thought they were capable of (Harpy without the confidence to fly comes to mind).
-Deelette in a school play.
-/d/-tan is the teaching aide in the sex-ed class, would she try to keep Deelette from seeing this until she's older?
-The Monstergirl Encyclopedia is standard textbook material, making /d/-tan sweat when Deelette starts asking her what some of these words mean.

There were probably more ideas in the past threads for it.
I'll see if I can think up anything new on the spot.

-Deelette is meeting her classmates for the first time and they're all saying what they are during introduction, but when it's Deelette's turn she doesn't know what to say and just blurts out "Splatoon!"
-Deelette's glasses get lost or snatched causing anyone she looks at directly (probably parents or teachers) to get really hot and bothered very suddenly for reasons they cannot explain (Deelette wouldn't be the focus of their sudden lust).
-Uppity snob succubus kid (stuck up drill hair girl who thinks she already knows all about sex comes to mind) thinks she's hot stuff and better than the riff-raft (especially Deelette who dosen't even know what she is) until she sees Deelette's "dad" plowing her mom in a broom closet somewhere, then tries to suck up to Deelette realizing what she is/will become.
-Deelette goes to a daycare place for super kids with her mom, /co/lette, to see if they can help her control her powers. Hilarity ensues.
-Parent teacher conference where the teacher is the one hitting on /d/-tan, but gets a bit more than they bargained for almost immediately after (could be a male teacher if we want more funny than sexy).

Maybe succubus mother is head of the PTA or something of a socialite.
>>
File: 1414625260667.jpg (342KB, 1025x863px) Image search: [Google]
1414625260667.jpg
342KB, 1025x863px
>>6673742
>-Uppity snob succubus kid (stuck up drill hair girl who thinks she already knows all about sex comes to mind) thinks she's hot stuff and better than the riff-raft (especially Deelette who dosen't even know what she is) until she sees Deelette's "dad" plowing her mom in a broom closet somewhere, then tries to suck up to Deelette realizing what she is/will become.

This sounds adorable

>-Parent teacher conference where the teacher is the one hitting on /d/-tan, but gets a bit more than they bargained for almost immediately after (could be a male teacher if we want more funny than sexy)

And this sounds incredibly hot.

>Maybe succubus mother is head of the PTA or something of a socialite.

I like this idea, since a succubus is more or less one that meets (and fucks) a lot of people, it makes complete sense. Would she be stuck up to the other parents, or would she be the classy kind of socialite who's a bit haughty but generally polite?

And what of the other parents?
>>
>>6673797
Let me go into some detail.

So it's Deelette's first day at monsterkid school and they're doing introductions. You come up to the front of the class, say your name, say what kind of monster you are. You get minotaurs, harpies, lamias, a succubus, etc.
When it's Deelette's turn she goes up to the front and says "My name is Deelette and I'm a... uh... uh... Splatoon!" to some laughs and some condescending looks from the succubus girl.

When school is out for the day and Deelette is waiting for /d/-tan to come pick her up, the succubus girl, who I will call drill hair, comes over and starts being a little bitch. Like saying things like how succubi are better than the rift-raft and how her mom is some star/socialite/someone of some importance. Drill hair also implies that she already knows about sex and stuff, but that goes over Deelette's head.

So she's teasing her and Deelette really isn't picking up on what's going on, then Drill Hair grabs her glasses and does a stuck up laugh like you see in anime. So now Deelette is annoyed and wants her glasses back, but she's looking where Drill hair was when she says that, so she's actually looking in the direction of Drill hair's mom who gets a full optic blast of concentrated lust.

Succubus mom is now extremely horny and doesn't know why, way hornier than usual.
/d/-tan has witnessed enough of this to know what's going on and comes over to the kids, gets Deelette her glasses back, than says she needs to have a talk with Drill hair's mom and to wait a bit longer.

So a little while goes by and Drill hair is being impatient and decides to see what's taking so long only to find her mom in a broom closet with /d/-tan right as she's nutting in both front and back door at the same time. Succubus mom is doing that ahegao thing. Drill hair probably imagined her mom as the dominate one when she talks about work.

So after seeing this Drill hair realizes that Deelette is like a high succubus, or something even greater.
>>
>>6673807
That's Deelette's first day at her /d/ school.

Now Drill hair tries to take advantage of this by trying to make Deelette look at the hot male teachers so she can try to practice being a succubus on them.

>>6673797
OK, so succubus mom is kind of stuck up, but not too much. She thinks of herself as better, but isn't the type to say that to their faces out of politeness.
Not sure if she knows who the dad even is, or if succubus even care who the dad is.

I'm thinking Harpy dad needs plumage, and is kind of a show off. Might have more than one wife, was not expecting mid air sex when it happens.
>>
>>6673815
So from then on, succubus mom wants her daughter to get along with Deelette because she wants to spend more time with /d/-tan.
That could lead into that sleepover idea where it's really just a front so succubus mom can have /d/-tan come to her mansion and screw her all night while the kids keep each other busy with kid stuff. Deelette's needs some more friends first to come with her before that plot feels like it's well enough developed.

Maybe there's an incubus kid in another class who Drill Hair likes and is popular with the female students just because he's an incubus, even though he hasn't really developed any of his powers yet?

Would Deelette having a werewolf friend be considered too "furry" to work on this board? A werewolf girl and a sheep girl (weresheep?) are friends even though the werewolf is always doing this play stalking of the weresheep which almost looks inappropriate when she pounces on her. Almost.
Could work better for some of the parents though.

Maybe a ghost/zombie girl who's kind of scary but has a super hot normal dad which makes the others get over their fears.

Back to the
>Parent teacher conference
/d/-tan pegging the guy while her other cock becomes prehensile and is used to jerk the guy off.
I'm not sure what that'd even be called, a dick job?
>>
>>6674105
This could almost be its own doujin.
>>
>>6674681
Well if any of it ever gets drawn, that'd be spiffy.

Valentine's Day is coming up, if /d/-tan or Deelette make chocolates, even if they don't put anything unusual into them, they'll still end up being powerful aphrodisiacs just because all the ingredients were handled by them.

The fun/tricky part is making sure none of the kids get involved with that, but anything that comes of it gets "resolved" by /d/-tan in the end.

Right now is actually Carnival, so I'm kind of disappointed no one has ever drawn /d/-tan in one of those skimpy Brazilian dancer costumes gyrating her hips in a hypnotic way to lure in anyone who catches her eye.
>>
>>6673815
I am intrigued by the ideas presented in this thread and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

...is there an archive or something where I can get a gist of the discussions so far?
>>
>>6673815
>Good afternoon, Ladies, I am your principle. While Mr. Hugh Mann is recovering, this is Dr. Thormar Gunnbjornsson... uh... lemme get the list... slayer of Thormar the Giant, slayer of Hrafnhild the Erynia, Unbeholden to Death, verified viking on www.norsecupid.com... anything else you wanted to share with the class, Professor?"
>"... I value your education above reaching Asgard."
>"Thank you, Professor. Reminder that finals are in 2 months."
>>
>>6674911
You just look at >>6669843 then go to >>6673742 and read the rest of the thread down. Or do you mean Deelette in general?
http://shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/deelette/1
She's the daughter of /d/-tan (father, /d/'s board-tan, futa) and /co/lette (mother, long time /co/ OC, at least 8 years of real world history).

I'm spit balling ideas for Deelete to have a well adjusted school life while /d/-tan gets to fuck the staff and parents of the other kids.
I'm thinking an easy pattern would be Deelette unknowingly causes a situation and /d/-tan gets to resolve it by fucking the persons affected (ex. Deelette makes cupcakes for Valentine's and they cause anyone who eats them to become intoxicated with overly affectionate love), but I don't want that to be all.

Unfortunately my mindset is busy imagining Deelette piloting a mech suit where each tentacle is used to control and arm, and the mech suit just looks like a big ball of arms now.

OK, school stuff. Japanese school as seen in anime or American school?
I lean more towards American schools a little bit further south, which build out instead of up. Feels less oppressing/intimidating.

I'll probably come up with something more for the school setting late, but feel free to join in if you come up with something.
>>
>>6674935
Good ideas, need to think of some teenage Deelette senarios too.
>>
>>6675694
I see teenage Deelette as trying to follow in her mother's footsteps for a while.

She'd go to maybe a super training school to figure out her powers since learning how to use them from /d/-tan would end up with her waking up days later after an insane number of conquests.

By then her sister should've been born (different father), and they'd be going to this school together.
My ideas for it would probably be better suited for the /co/ threads than here since I'm not coming up with anything /d/ enough when I think about her teenage years.

I'm thinking she has her monster schoolmate friends, the other child board-tans are neighbors, and then there's the kids of the friends of her parents who are as close as family.
>>
>>6675768
...why am I imagining an awkward harpy girl with braces and glasses who's in an ugly duckling situation?
>>
>>6676074
Embrace it.
Have her dad be the super hot DILF harpy.

A plot could be she has trouble flying, and then Deelette figures out hypnotic suggestion to show her she's a great flyer if she can let go of her anxiety.
It leads to a "I did that?" moment for her when she comes out of the trance and remembers or is shown a video of her flying around, doing tricks in mid air and such.

She should have a lot of siblings, so it's hard getting time to spend with her dad, but being able to fly confidently makes it that much easier to get quality time.
>>
Mermaid swim coach.

Deelette is learning how to swim good with the other kids (everything from doggy paddling, to duck swimming) and /d/-tan is there chatting it up with the coach. They hit it off in a non-lustful way, talking about swim techniques since the coach thinks /d/-tan and Deelette are some kind of aquatic monsters based on all the tentacles. Coach thinks Deelette could be a great swimmer if she figures out the right motions with her tentacles.

The mermaid invites /d/-tan to go hot tubing with her later.

So later on /d/-tan and this mermaid are relaxing in a hot tub, /d/-tan has her arms over the sides spread and her legs spread, just totally blissfully relaxed... while sportting a massive erection that pokes out of the water.
The mermaid coach is eyeing it, a little shocked/surprised and almost drooling a little, until /d/-tan just lazily waves her hand and says "Help yourself." before sexy time ensues.
>>
>>6677225

Wouldn't any body of water /d/emona or /d/eelette go into absorb their pheremones and therefore transfer them to everyone else in the pool? Would they have to have their own area in the swim room?

Maybe only after /d/eelette's puberty? Especially when her cocks grow in, I don't think it'd be the best idea to have her with the general school body in swim class.
>>
>>6677392
That only happens with Deelette when she's sleeping, and only if she's in contact with water. Results will vary depending on what dreams she's having and the emotional state of those surrounding her person.

/d/-tan can control when she wants it to happen, otherwise there'd be nothing but a big orgy happening around her all the time, and while that's fun, it's not the best environment to raise a kid in.

Just go with situational stuff and don't get too hung up on things like that.

And next time /d/-tan and mermaid coach are together while the kids are swimming, they notice Deelette swimming at amazing speeds feet first being propelled by her hair tentacles and laugh.
>>
>>6675768
If the other child board-tans are neighbors, which one would Deelette hang around with more? I think /cm/ is the only young boy board-tan, the other young ones are all girls.
>>
>>6677901
Dunno.
I think it'd be whatever works best for the situation.

Maybe /i/? Seems like they'd get along, though I'm wondering how unaware of sex Deelette should be, and /i/-tan frequently draws things not appropriate for her age.
>>
File: deelette.png (410KB, 1200x1112px) Image search: [Google]
deelette.png
410KB, 1200x1112px
>>6677969
With /c/ it would probably be a good match.
/i/ might draw inappropriate things which /d/ might not approve of.
/jp/ is too introverted and would rather be in her room, huddled in a blanket and thinking of 2hu.
/out/ would never be home. She'd been innawoods 95% of the time.
[s4s] seems like another good match since she's all about fun
/wsr/ would also be a good match since she's all about maintaining a worksafe attitude. Since she's friends with [s4s] it could work out doubly (checked) as well. Bring along /c/ and things are great.

I think /c/, [s4s] and /wsr/ are the way to go.
>>
>>6678036
[s4s]-tan can get raunchy when she wants to. I'm not even sure how old /wsr/-tan is supposed to be.

I guess /c/-tan would work since she's also kind of ignorant to adult stuff, though /c/-tan's time is sort've in demand since she hangs out with a lot of other characters.

I think Deelette will end up spending the most time with her school friends.
Right now we have the harpy with glasses and braces (would a retainer be better? I'm not sure a kid that young would have braces), the snobbish succubus who is trying to figure Deelette out, and who else?

I feel like there needs to be a hyper active sporty friend who never seems to fun out of energy until they drop.
Which species would work for that?
>>
>>6678036
Yeah, those 3 seem like good matches, not sure how old /wsr/ is supposed to be though.

>>6678427
Dogs have a lot of energy.
>>
>>6672983
Source on this? Been looking for where that comic was, but no luck.
>>
>>6678449
Well I was thinking she'd have a werewolf friend further up the thread, but I'm also not sure if that would blip on the furry radar.

>>6678458
Lemonfont's ShapeShifter, part 4.
>>
>>6678469

I think generally, since lots of people have wanted to shove furry onto /d/ for years, people have kind of buckled down on it traditionally; while a catgirl would be fine too, going above 10% is ill-advised.

There's room to play with the idea, but not a ton.
>>
>>6678474
Hmm... well, we could go with a more traditional take on werewolves and this werewolf friend of hers could look perfectly normal until the moon is full.

She could be bold and athletic, but turns timid when she's in wolf girl form. Maybe she's afraid of the dark and so being up all night scares her.

Her parents could either be both werewolves, or normal people who had recessive genes for it and have trouble dealing with the school. It's more in tune with the mood we're going for here than her being bitten anyway.

Could take it in a slumber party direction with Deelette petting her to calm her down in the dark, or /d/-tan "training" the parents to be better able to handle the situation.
>>
>>6678474
Much less room than we'd think apparently.

So, normal looking girl until the moon is full it is then.

Full moons mean orgies for these monster adults, orgies mean noise, noise and darkness means problems for young werewolf girl who is afraid of the dark.
So I'm thinking her parents are normal humans, but attend the monster orgies anyway, either because they get invited or they end up there through some series of events.

Now, if werewolf girl is getting freaked out by being up all night and is also hearing strange sounds, Deelette can ask /d/-tan to go look into it while she keeps her friend company.

/d/-tan can resolve the situation by putting ball gags in the loudest of the parents mouths, but why stop there? She must also punish them for what she excuses it as neglecting their daughter (when really she just never told them about how scared it makes her) and forces them to do pet play where they're /d/-tan's dogs and she's the trainer.

There's a lot of stuff that can be done with a situation like that once the set up is out of the way.

The idea is there, but it's still kinda rough if anyone else wants to take a crack at it, or even propose something different.
>>
>>6678427
[s4s]-tan might be lewd at times, but if /d/-tan tells her not to pull anything around Deelette lest she get a bad surprise, then it would be okay. After all, /d/-tan's kept her other side in check. I'm sure she can handle a talk with a little girl.

/wsr/-tan is roughly between the ages of 10 and 14.

I agree on the idea that she'll be around school friends more.
>>
Post more sexy pictures of /d/-tan.
>>
File: d 1383569084898.jpg (262KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
d 1383569084898.jpg
262KB, 600x750px
>>6679439
Contribute to the stories about /d/-tan fucking monsters.

>>6679399
/d/-tan has two dicks, those are probably respected by [s4s].
>>
>>6679442
>"Hahahaha, nice doubles, /d/! Big double benis! Checked, checked, CHECKED!"
[s4s], do you even remember what I told you about Deelette?
>"Check dubs?"
>>
So just to bump the thread, my thoughts so far on werewolf girl:
I'm thinking she shouldn't be a tomboy or have a tan since that feels played out.
Possibly competitive in sports with Deelette, but ends up being more of a friend than a rival.
Completely ignores succubus girl? Maybe they start hanging out more because they both follow Deelette around?

Harpy girl might be the first of them that Deelette actually has a mutual friendship with.
>>
Academics wise, what does Deelette excel at, or at least take more interest in?

The stuff at her level is probably basic math, reading, writing, grammar & phonics, social studies, and probably some science.

She might have in interest in social studies since all of her classmates are so different.
There's likely some history/mythology mixed in since a lot of the monsters we keep coming back to originate from things like that.

It could go from there that Deelette starts questioning what she is and /d/-tan worries she might have to answer some questions sooner than she thought she would need to.

Would there be a scouts/fundraiser like thing?
What would they even sell? Stuff like what /d/-tan has in the OP pic?
Would there be special golden tickets in some of the products that come into play during the full moon events? Like a special VIP offer/treatment like thing? Or does that mess with the casual atmosphere of the thing?

I'm tossing around ideas to see if anything sticks.
>>
>>6681125

I feel like she'd be a natural scientist. She seems to have a healthy curiosity about her, and although that would mostly lend itself to sexual matters, I think that would also lend itself well to science. Maybe she invents a pill to give people /d/ sized cocks later on or something?

And probably selling chocolates with a golden ticket to get one full day and night with /d/emona all to themselves. What WOULD be the scout thing though? Tentacle scouts? Maybe instead of animals like regular scouts, they're named after Monster Girls?
>>
>>6681333
When I think of monster kids and scouts, the only thing that comes to mind is The Monster Under the Bed.

Deelette being good at science would be interesting, but she's still too young to come up with anything really crazy.
She might take to studying, or at least taking notes about the strange things she's able to do, like how far she can extend her tentacles, what kind of effects the slime coating they have has on people, and whatever else she's able to identity that she's the cause of.
Possibly also the things she sees /d/-tan is capable of doing as well.

If a journal like that were to be lost... well, odds are succubus girl would be the one to find it and her obsession would grow.
>>
Mega /d/-tan orgy guy, how are you going?
>>
>>6678469
Thanks, man.
>>
>>6669843
Wait, wait ,wait.

/tg/ has to be in this in some way. They have to part of a school full of monster girls.

/tg/ runs a community outreach program for kids to help them get more social and active and maybe help them mingle with normal humans.
This involves lots of effort (which is fine because /tg/ gets shit done) and features /tg/ getting the little monster girls to play Dnd and other table tops. He probably tries too hard to get them into really complex shit like Warhammer and just gets annoyed when pick them up and play with them like little dolls, his $55 figures banging against each other with Deelette and a Lamia make sound effects.
/tg/ secretly did this so he could hit on the monster girl's single mums but never gets laid because he always gets too into and is then distracted by the games their children play.

Plus everyone wants to pick Slaanesh.
>>
Deelette's favorite cartoon is totally Totally Spies. She's destined to make a cartoon when she's older that will be like the new Totally Spies, popular and jam-packed with fetishes.
>>
>>6682469
It's not a school for monstergirls, it's a school for monsterkids, both male and female.

This is where /tg/ was involved, in a holiday idea that's now off season:

>/d/ takes Deelette to go see Santa at the mall or wherever
>Mall Santa is one of the other board-tans
>Kid Cookie just had his turn and is leaving, Vivian James is off to the side somewhere playing a hand held whatever, Deelette is next
>Mall Santa sees Deelette
>Looks behind him to the right and sees /co/lette, starts sweating
>Looks behind him to the left and sees /d/-tan
>/d/'s penetrating gaze is upon him
>Looks back to the excited and expecting Deelette
>"I always knew this day would come."
>Roll for preform
>>
>>6682488
Oh shit I just rolled a d20 and got a '2'.
>>
File: tg teaches monster Kids.png (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
tg teaches monster Kids.png
2MB, 2480x3507px
>>6682469
>>
>>6682494
Good thing it's not Christmas then, otherwise you would've made a child upset.

Now go put on your chastity belt and think about what you did.

>>6682482
Would she need to go to France to make that dream come true?
>>
>>6682503
Neat.

So what kind of kids are the other two?
>>
File: TGmonsterkidsDeelette.png (3MB, 3507x2480px) Image search: [Google]
TGmonsterkidsDeelette.png
3MB, 3507x2480px
>>6682503
>>6682506
Deelette figures out the solution to the ambush Mr /tg/ set. It wasn't hard 'cause they're all about 10-ish, but she solved it and that's what matters.

/tg/ later describes this in detail to one of the hot teachers at the school and is too proud of how she figured out the puzzle to realize that the teacher was hitting on him.

>>6682506
Uh, they were a Lamia and a sort of on the fly Salamander dude.

These guys are a more rocky Salamander dude, a Medusa and the Drill-haired Succubus from earlier in the thread.
>>
>>6682580
Wow, I wasn't expecting drill hair succubus girl to get drawn.

Nice.
>>
>>6668040
all i can imagine is deelette bothering crazy hassan about his camels humps
>>
>>6682911
"This hump's been used!" jokes aplenty.

So it's Valentine's Day now, and I'm imagining Deelette or /d/-tan forming heart shapes with her tentacles while giving someone a card.
>>
>>6683226
Sounds sweet, but does /d/ even have a Valentine?
>>
File: colette d 136561648614.png (42KB, 594x600px) Image search: [Google]
colette d 136561648614.png
42KB, 594x600px
>>6683711
Well, this pic is from a couple years ago I think.
>>
File: Sb3Oyig.jpg (171KB, 1335x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sb3Oyig.jpg
171KB, 1335x1200px
>>6683711

Wouldn't e/mlp/ be our valentine?

Though, i wouldn't be surprised if we did still get /co/lette a nice gift, she's still special to us after all.l
>>
>>6683811
>>6683835
Ohh yeah... maybe a new pic is in order, but who should it be? /co/lette or /mlp/?
>>
>>6684001
whynotboth.jpg
>>
Should there being a dragonling kid in the school setting?
Maybe as a rival to the succubus girl or year or two older like a cooler big kid type.

The mother should be Dragon Cuntboy Knight who dresses in a sharp suit when out of armor and makes all the ladies wet without trying.
>>
>>6684006
Okay, I'll get started.
>>
File: squib valentine.png (183KB, 1280x829px) Image search: [Google]
squib valentine.png
183KB, 1280x829px
>>6683226
Might as well post the pic that game me the idea.
>>
>>6683226
>>6685252
Looking at it now, my picture is kind of lewd and doesn't give off any real valentines day vibe, rather, it looks like a threesome is about to happen.
>>
>>6685316
Mental picture, or actual picture?

Because if you actually drew something, post that hot mess.
>>
>>6685429
Actual picture, I just need to color it.
>>
>>6682580
What can we do with Salamander kid?

He could have a crush on the succubus girl, or be one of the boys she keeps leading on to act as her lackey, or maybe a relative of a teacher, or be that kid who is way into comics, or possibly be one of the smart kids, or maybe just one of the average kids, or maybe a mix.

It could be that the succubus girl starts following Deelette around in "secret" after seeing that scene in the closet between their respective parents, and the salamander kid is following her around without her noticing because she's too focused on Deelette, then Salamander kid starts talking to Deelette to see why Drill Hair keeps spying on her.
Then they all know about the chain of stalking and start talking to each other as the beginning of a friendship.

Can Salamander kid breath any fire? Is he in conflict with >>6684036 ? Or are dragons and salamanders pretty OK with each other?
>>
Where's the anon who was drawing all the female board-tans getting fucked by Demona? Can we see your progress? I'm overhyped
>>
Who should the staff be?

So far we know there's a lamia, arachne, and harpy as teachers.
Not sure if the harpy is a teacher or a parent though.

Would an undead type be the school nurse? Like a vampire or a mummy?

Would the guidance councilor being a plant type like an alraune or a dryad who uses soothing scents to defuse fights?

Mimic custodian where it just seems like they appear out of nowhere when a mess happens?

I think the sex on school grounds between the staff and parents should be reserved to only the full moon unless /d/-tan is involved or something specific happens to trigger it, like when Deelette unknowingly hit the succubus mom with the lust gaze.
>>
>>6686805
Originally, when I drew that picture, I wanted one of the girls to be a gym teacher/coach.
I was trying to think up different kinds of monster girls and had been reading Monster Musume at the time, which influenced my choice (lamia, arachne, harpy).

In the rough sketch the harpy had a baseball cap and a whistle around her neck, she was also chasing some monster boys and her expression was different.

I scrapped the idea because I felt the panel was too cluttered and I couldn't decide on a species for the boys. So the harpy gym teacher just became a harpy.

I like the dryad councilor idea.
>>
>>6686918
I've been looking through the Monstergirl Encyclopedia for ideas. I don't want to rely on it too much, but it's great for getting ideas.

Any other ideas catch your eye? It's easier to build off them when it's not just me pitching them.
>>
>>6686961
A lot of the ideas are appealing, and if I wasn't so busy I'd like to draw more of Deelette and her school.

I'm currently drawing /d/-tan. If I do get around to drawing Deelette again it will be based on the ideas in this thread.
>>
>>6687077
Well that's something to look forward to at some point then.

OK, ideas from other places:

-Erma was mentioned... a character like that would be OP.
-Vampire with a big nerd retainer
-Hide behind, so someone we'd only ever see parts of, might make a good attendance gag
-Shoggoth, possibly the child of one of the maids who works at the succubus girl's big mansion home
-The 50 Ft woman, except she's only 5 foot so far, that'd be huge for a child
>>
File: image.png (391KB, 778x1086px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
391KB, 778x1086px
>>
>>6687294
You are fucking based.

Can I request a lewd for the 4cc based on this whole thing? http://pastebin.com/UwesY1T0.

If you do want to do it, don't draw Boris's face (for his sake), just make him identifiable by a pile of his clothes nearby (white Texan hat, leather jacket, jeans, light brown work boots).

Good luck to /d/ by the way, they're playing /cm/, /wg/ and /mu/ for the next cup which starts Friday
>>
>>6687294
Nice.

And all the best for whatever non-/d/ related things you're busy with.
>>
>>6687348
That was hilarious. I have a lot of work at the moment, but if I get a chance I might do something.

>>6687396
Thank you kindly.
>>
>>6687294

Great work! I'm somewhat amazed that there's no jealousy there, or that e/mlp/ isn't upset with including her brother board's girl, but that just makes it hotter overall!
>>
>>6688291
To be fair, /co/lette has a longer history with /d/-tan, as does anyone who is older than /mlp/-tan, but you really can't hold it against /d/-tan to be involved with more than one person at a time, that's all part of her charm.
>>
>>6685999
Deelette's second day of school could be about this.

Deelette's doing her thing, getting to know some of the other kids (the harpy with braces) while the succubus girl is watching her from a distance and the salamander kid is watching her from a distance, but notices who is at the start of this chain of stalkers.

Salamander kid decides to talk to Deelette just so the succubus girl will notice him and outs her as spying on them. Succubus girl plays it off that she was just watching them because of the harpy girl's problem and takes the opportunity to show off since she already knows how to fly with her succubus wings, albeit clumsily and not for too long since she lacks stamina. Salamander kid is in awe, Deelette is kind of impressed, and harpy girl looks scared.

Harpy girl's problem is that she's afraid of heights, but when the succubus girl starts her bragging Deelette looks the harpy girl in the eye and says something like "You just need to believe in yourself and you can beat her!" which accidentally causes a hypnosis thing to happen and harpy girl is soaring and doing tricks in a flash.

When she lands it wears off and succubus girl is flustered, Deelette is in awe, and salamander kid is trying to get in the good graces of the succubus girl.
The harpy girl has a "I did that?" look on her face at the end and her hot dad saw the whole thing... and /d/-tan sees the hot dad.
>>
>>6688889
Thinking about it, how would mid air flying sex work? Would you need a rhythm with the wing flapping and the thrusting?

And I don't seem to recall /d/-tan ever being the one getting penetrated (with exception to sex toys), which feels like wasted potential.

I don't think I've ever seen a dick go into /d/-tan's vagina.
>>
File: work in progress.png (360KB, 850x1183px) Image search: [Google]
work in progress.png
360KB, 850x1183px
so yeah i took a big brake from drawing what do we do in these threads
>>
>>6689740
Draw either of the following:

/d/-tan's normal sexcapades (NSFW)
Deelette's fun times with /co/lette, /d/-tan, or her monster girl and board-tan friends (SFW)
/d/-tan's sexcapades with monster girls/board-tans (NSFW)
>>
>>6689744

Or an up-aged /d/eelette learning about/learning to control her latent /d/ powers, which could also be NSFW.
>>
>>6690115
I vote this.

There is almost no aged up Deelette art.
>>
>>6690163
When I think of aged up Deelette, Tatsumaki from One Punch Man comes to mind. Only in appearance though.

It's probably because of the green hair that looks like tentacles... and because I think her younger sister would be curvier than she is unless Deelette is using her shapeshifting powers.
>>
>>6681125
>scouts
Camping!
Camping in the forests of /d/ (name tentative).
Horrible noises in the night, plants that don't look right, insects that'd do more than bite.
Then we can go full sasquatch/yeti/bigfoot on it.

And then it turns out they're just in a tent in /d/-tan's backyard.
>>
File: deelette.png (84KB, 683x777px) Image search: [Google]
deelette.png
84KB, 683x777px
>>6690163
>>6690115

i'm not that guy, but here's what i got.

the thought of a frustrated teen monster girl taking it out on her teddy bears is hilarious to me. i'll color it up tonight. who should be on the body pillow? also if you want any changes, now would be a great time to hear them.
>>
>>6691592
My stock response for a body pillow picture would be Cthulhu.

Though a /co/ character (from a show or an OC of theirs) could work just as well.
If it's a /co/ OC, then I'd say this guy
http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki//co/le
just to go against expectations.
>>
File: endcard3.png (885KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
endcard3.png
885KB, 1280x720px
How about this

The school gets a new transfer student: A centaur girl (or boy?)

The centaur's parents are both military and move around a lot (plus, nomadic equine nature), but her older sister tends to watch over her most nights.

She is the fastest student on 4 legs and already knows basic swordsmanship and archery (and possibly marksmanship )
but can she outrun or defend herself against Deelette, lusting after that powerful equine flank?

ALT:

If male, the colt has a rare endocrine disorder called "testosterone pooling". He gains little in size or muscle mass, retaining a feminine look, but it seems all his growth go to his cock and balls; pooling in his stallionhood. Even at his age, he could outsize and out-produce a full-grown stallion.
Can Deelette control the lusts for equine cock?
>>
>>6691766
Deelette in her single digit age range is totally ignorant to lust, or at least it only shows up on a subconscious level. We have to follow the no sexualizing loli/shota rule after all.

Now a high school Deelette, that opens things up for more /d/ stuff to happen involving her.

It could be she's known this centaur for years, but as soon as puberty sets in she finds herself always eyeing him.
>>
>>6691910
guess i missed the exact age range somewhere.
allow me to correct for content.

Deelette can ride the centaur girl (with or without rudimentary hypnosis, should Deelette possess it). Also, have this filly wear /mlp/-tan's fedora, Deelette commenting that the hat looks really familiar.

More age-appropriate?
>>
>>6691910

I kind of enjoy how we're in a position where we can create stories from two different points in her life that play off of eachother easily like this. At age 8 she's riding the centaur's back, at age 18 she's riding his dick. Cute stuff and lewd stuff side by side in some strange co-habitat.

>>6691592

Damn, /d/eelette filled in nicely.

Though, I just thought, would she still be /d/eelette as an adult? /d/eelette always seemed more like a nickname than anything, but especially if we're going to start coming up with aged-up work it could be smart to consider it.
>>
>>6692205
Deelette is her name, not a nickname.
This way she can say she was named after both of her parents.

Now as for centaur lad, I think he should be sensitive about being treated like a pony (no, not that kind of pony) in the way girls like ponies.
He doesn't like being called one or given a lot of attention since he has no idea how to respond to it. He doesn't like people trying to ride him either.

When he gets older and bigger (in both sense of the word) and has to deal with his over sized cock and balls, it might be interesting if /d/-tan steps in at this point.

I'm not sure how horses masturbate (I know they can, a horse can become a chronic masturbator if you don't keep him active), but centaur lad would probably have a hard time of it.

Now imagine sex-ed with /d/-tan in high school and a very embarrassed Deelette sitting in the front row.

After he hits his stride, he'll be the stud on campus with whatever girl he's currently plowing getting a rid on his back later since they won't be able to walk.
>>
>>6692395
Doesn't like people trying to ride him?

All the more reason for Deelette to test out her developing hypnosis/persuasion ability.
>>
>>6692507
But that'd be bullying, and her mother taught her better than that.

Succubus girl though, she might try that.
>>
>>6692547
you mean Drill Hair?

If she becomes Deelette's rival, a centaur colt is someone the two girls can fight over.
>>
>>6692574
Yeah, drill hair.

Maybe we should try coming up with names for them. I'm terrible at that though.

Deelette is probably on the same level as a high succubus when she's just a little kid, even though she's almost totally unaware of all that power.
/d/-tan is on the level of demon lord or goddess depending on the mood.

Drill hair is more on the level of a lesser succubus because she's young and inexperienced.
She probably thought the only competition would be a vampire or another succubus, but then there's Deelette.

And since drill hair is a succubus, she can fight over multiple boys at the same time.
>>
>>6692615

Just to throw some names out, Crubeus for the Centaur and Liltarish for the succubus?

When they become older, would the succubus and /d/eelette be friends, or would they be more akin to rivals? They seem like they could make a good team and benefit eachother, but also like their goals would clash often.
>>
>>6692680
For some reason I'm mentally referring to the succubus girl as D.T. and I don't know why.

Right now they're like those two kids who hang out even though they don't really like each other.

Deelette spends time with her because what's one more friend?
Drill hair spends time with her since she wants to know her secrets and because her mom wants to get closer to Deelette's "dad" after their first fuck.

It forces drill hair to socialize more with her classmates and life lessons happen which /d/-tan is fucking things in the background.

Given enough time the two would become genuine friends in that rival sort of way.

I just can't see Deelette actively going after anyone.
It's probably because I watched her be born (I was watching the drawing stream that made the first pic of her), so that makes putting her in more /d/ situations difficult for me.
>>
>>6692707
Drill Hair confirmed tsundere for Deelette?
>>
File: 016.png (247KB, 964x1400px) Image search: [Google]
016.png
247KB, 964x1400px
>>6693178
I'm down with that if it's in the traditional sense and not the crappy yo-yo modern sense.

And I think I just figured out where I got the idea for drill hair in the first place.
Yeah, I was totally remembering this when drill hair first came to mind.
>>
>>6667621
Whats the full story behind this picture?
>>
Can the guy who is drawing that whole collection of /d/-tan clones fucking every female board-tan give us an update? I'm losing faith in you.
>>
>>6693218
/d/-tan selling potions like a perfume sales person.

It was a drawthread request from a while back.
>>
>>6690937
>>6674105
OK, now I have some ideas with coherence about this.

So Drill Hair (I'm not too sure I want to start calling her Liltarish yet since I'm still not feeling it after sleeping on it)'s mother wants to get to know /d/-tan some more after their first fuck, they get to talking one day when picking up the kids from school and she manages to score and invite to have dinner at /d/-tan's house.

Drill Hair is against it since she doesn't want to go to some commoner's house (what do rich bitch types call normal houses?), but her mother scolds her telling her she needs to learn to get along with others if she ever wants to be a great succubus, which is sort of a half-truth, and that she might learn something new from it if she goes along. At this point Drill Hair wants to know what makes Deelette tick, so she goes along with it.
Deelette wants to know if she can invite some of her other friends too, so now we have Drill Hair, Harpy girl, and maybe also the werewolf girl (let's say this is after she's getting over her issues) visiting Deelette's house.

Now the house they're living in is probably one /d/-tan got when the decision was made to enroll Deelette in the monsterkid school, just so it's close by. I'm not sure how dinner would go, maybe normally, maybe not, but the plot I want to lead into here is that succubus mom drags out staying there so she has an excuse to stay the night and /d/-tan suggests that kids can have a camp out in the backyard sense what's going to be happening in the house all night between them.

Now /d/-tan's backyard would look normal enough, save for the phallic looking exotic plants, but there would be tentacles that come up at night. They're well trained not to go near Deelete though. Drill Hair is even less enthused now that she has to sleep outside, but harpy and werewolf are digging it and Deelette is happy since this is her first time having friends over, and probably her first sleep over.
(cont.)
>>
>>6694559
So they try to do this right by telling scary stories, but none of them are very good at it since they're definitions of scary are all different. Like harpy girl tries to tell a story about some neighborhood dog urban legend and werewolf girl isn't impressed, werewolf tries to tell a story about creeping darkness and Drill Hair isn't impressed, Deelette tries to tell a story about an evil possessed blanket and none of them are impressed (even though her story was actually true).

Meanwhile, inside, succubus mom is laying on her charms, but this is /d/-tan at night, so succubus mom is out of her clothes and getting fucked before she knows it. It's probably more than she bargained for too since she didn't know about /d/-tan shapeshifting powers.

Back outside, Drill Hair is trying to one up them by telling them a story about something perverted, like a tentacle monster she saw once and how it never lets you go when it catches you. Deelette isn't impressed, which makes DH kind of mad.

So they all fall asleep eventually, but DH can't sleep, she needs to go snooping. So she wanders out of the tent and notices a dimly lit window in the house. She goes over to investigate, looks inside, and sees /d/-tan in all her glory, full lust mode, room covered in tentacles, fucking the hell out of her mom on the bed. So DH, being a succubus, is totally captivated by this, and also kind of frightened since her mom is being dominated so completely like this and she's supposed to be a big shot succubus. She'd keep watching this if not for something landing on her shoulder, she turns around and it's a wall of tentacles, then she blacks out.
She wakes up the next morning in the tent, totally fine, but shaken and wants to pass it off as a dream, but knows it wasn't.
Then she feels a tentacle coiling around her and freaks out, waking up both harpy and werewolf girl. It's just one of Deelette's tentacles brushing up against her.
(cont).
>>
>>6694566
The others think she just scared herself with her own story and Deelette continues to sleep.

It's breakfast time and succubus mom is looking radiant, like she's actually faintly glowing. /d/-tan tells her about her daughter being a peeping tom and how she blacked out from the sex energy being too thick. The tentacles caught her when she fell and just gently carried her back to the tent and tucked her in, because they're well trained.

The kids come in and the decide next time they do a sleepover, it should be at the succubus mom's mansion.
DH can be like "Yeah, then I can repay the favor" leading into the next story idea I have which I'll have to put more thought into later since I have to go do stuff now.

And I realize I'm focusing on everyone except Deelette, I'll try to work on that later.
>>
>>6694573
>And I realize I'm focusing on everyone except Deelette, I'll try to work on that later.

For now, that's not a bad thing at all, if we're fleshing out /d/eelette's world, it makes sense to shift the focus away from her for a bit.

Overall, it sounds like a cute little story! If you're still wary of a werewolf being over the furry line, maybe have it be some catgirl-level monstergirl, but instead of changing as a werewolf does, maybe have it change from a tomboy girl into an effeminate male (i.e. a trap)?
>>
File: Slime-Shoggoth.png (739KB, 1327x629px) Image search: [Google]
Slime-Shoggoth.png
739KB, 1327x629px
>>6694573
Alright, so the next sleepover should take place about a week later. /d/-tan and Deelette arrive at the succubus' giant mansion and someone like pic related is who greets them/shows them in. She's the maid, and she knows exactly who /d/-tan is. She takes them first to DH's room where she's waiting for Deelette to arrive and already has some other friends over. I'm not sure who those friends should be, maybe the medusa girl? Would she invite boys to her sleepover? Maybe not, can't go down that plot line. Since it's her house, she gets to pick who is at the sleepover, and I'm not sure if she'd pick the same girl Deelette had at her's.
The maid leaves with /d/-tan to show her where the mom succubus is waiting, but not before the hugs and the "have fun/come find me if you need anything/behave yourself" line.

Deelette is the last to arrive at this get-together and DH should say something like "Now that we're finally all here, the show can start."
DH's room should be big, like really big with one of those four mast beds, a lot of floor space, a walk in closet, a big screen TV with a long couch in front of it, and probably also an attached bathroom. That's what comes to mind when I imagine a rich kid's bedroom anyway. There could also be a pile of toys somewhere too. It's the type of location we can reuse for stories when they're older and we can do more /d/ things with them.

Meanwhile the maid is leading /d/-tan down to a sex dungeon-like room filled with the usual bondage stuff, with the succubus mom in a dom suit. /d/-tan just has a "That's cute." look on her face as she closes the door.

In DH's room she's working on putting on a movie, while the TV is one before that /co/lette could make a cameo being on the new for something superhero related. DH puts on an age-inappropriate movie to see what effect it might have on Deelette. Could be a porno, could be a hentai, could even be a parody porno about /co/lette and other supers, or just be generic XXX stuff.
>>
File: snapshot20100724180513.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20100724180513.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>6694893
Deelette should fall asleep during the movie, the kind of mouth wide open drooling sleep, which annoys DH since it foils her plans; she wanted to see if Deelette was capable of the stuff she'd been seeing /d/-tan do. So DH gets a glass of water and puts one of Deelette's tentacles into it as a prank as payback for last time (even though nothing happened last time). One of the other girls should say "That's kind of mean." with some other dialogue with DH before the water in the glass starts moving, then bubbling, then forming a hand and coming out of the glass, then forming a voluptuous female slimegirl... which a huge dick! This is not what the other party goers expected and they all make a run for it as this futa slimegirl chases them around the room and then out into the halls with a crazy smile on her face, the kind of smile you make when you don't actually have any plans on catching someone when chasing them. This Scooby Doo bit should be happening when Deelette wakes up, uses the bathroom, then goes back to sleep while comically missing what happening because of it. The slimegirl is only formed when Deelette is asleep.

The slimegirl corners them and starts doing that slow step-by-step arms up advance when the maid shows up. The maid says "They're still a bit too young for this, don't you think?" in some seductive way that gets the slimegirl's full attention. And then it's slime sex right there with a reaction like pic related from DH and her friends.

DH's friend's drag her away from this spectacle and they barricade the door to her room. They wake up the next morning perfectly alright, but DH wakes up with Deelette's tentacles coiled all around her again since she ended up in her bed with the others (they all fell asleep there huddled together in fear I guess and Deelette just joined them when she got up in the night again).

In the sex room /d/-tan is riding mom succubus around like a horse, having fun.
>>
>>6694857
I just figured werewolf girl would be the normal looking girl unless the moon is full. It's nice to adhere a little bit more to the traditional take every now and then. She'd still be more like some cute monstergirl version when she's transformed though.

>>6694916
DH gains some more insight on how powerful Deelette is from this.
The slimegirl was from Deelette's subconscious as a way of revealing lust, she probably only half-remembers a dream about syrup.
/d/-tan asks mom succubus if she's alright and apologizes if she was too rough with her this time over morning coffee.
Mom succubus decides to invite /d/-tan to the next full moon gathering at the school.
>>
File: 23654123423.png (1MB, 1473x1316px) Image search: [Google]
23654123423.png
1MB, 1473x1316px
I hope /d/emona gets some nice 1-on-1 time with the Harpy dad at some point.
>>
>>6696203
I've pondered on it, but I'm not sure how mid air sex would work.

My idea for harpy dad is that he has more than one lover (all harpies) and kids with most of them.
/d/-tan would be the one to come onto him with something like a "Show me what you've got, stud" sort've attitude before he literally sweeps her off her feet and into the sky.
From there I'm not sure how it would work or who would take the lead.
>>
File: 1454382449628.png (928KB, 832x1903px) Image search: [Google]
1454382449628.png
928KB, 832x1903px
>>6694923
like beast transformed, or less severe, like this?
>>
>>6696277
She looks like a normal human. When the moon is full she gets the ears, claws, and tail;
she only looks like a monstergirl werewolf when the moon is full.

When she gets older she'll probably be able to change more at will.

That's what I mean.
>>
Has there ever been a /d/-verse wallpaper? Like with some of the popular /d/ characters? If not, it could be a neat little project to suggest!
>>
File: d 1368758986827 high res.png (3MB, 2000x1176px) Image search: [Google]
d 1368758986827 high res.png
3MB, 2000x1176px
>>6697487
This is from a couple years ago.

It still amazes me that this got drawn.
>>
File: d 1423321548050.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
d 1423321548050.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
OK, so what would Deelette do for a science fair?
>>
>>6698541
Something with plants. Maybe weird growth formulas that do wacky stuff?
>>
>>6694916
Nice! That's a lot of detail.
>>
>>6699686
Thanks, it just built up from a lot of ideas I had and I finally managed to piece them together into something that worked.

Unless of course you've misquoted and meant to link to one of the pictures, in which case, that's fine too.
>>
>>6699702
No, I meant the story, I could imagine it very clearly.
>>
>>6699753
So who do you imagine the other two girls Drill Hair has at her place before Deelette gets there are?

I wasn't able to figure out who would be her pick to have a sleep over with.
They'd probably be "high class" monsters, so that Medusa girl in the /tg/ pic could be there, but I don't know about the other.
>>
>>6699756
Possibly a Lamia, they give the impression of higher class
>>
>>6699957
Vampire or Fae have almost always been depicted as "high-class", so these would be decent suggestions. Almost anything magical.
>>
>>6699957
The Medusa in this context is a type of lamia. Or at least I think she is based on >>6682580

>>6700037
Fae are also tiny and can fly, so one of them wouldn't work for this particular story. That does present an interesting size difference between some of the students/parents/staff that might be fun to explore though.

One of those magical multi-tailed foxes or an imp might fit the magic ticket though.

I kind of like the idea of an inari girl who hasn't gotten all of her tails yet being friends with the succubus girl.
She'd be a source of pranks anyway.
>>
File: d 1372056860294.jpg (130KB, 766x952px) Image search: [Google]
d 1372056860294.jpg
130KB, 766x952px
So does anyone else have any story ideas?
>>
>>6700867

I still think we should have more storied about /d/eelette growing up, discovering her /d/ powers, and decidnig what to do with them.

I know some people have a problem with seeing our little succubus-hellspawn grow up, but at some point I think we need to let it happen and see how we see her dealing with her /d/ side, whether she supresses it and lets her heroic /co/ side take over, or if she embraces it and becomes a lust demon like her father, or if she goes an unforseen third way.
>>
File: D wallpaper 2.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
D wallpaper 2.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
>>6687348

Have a victory wallpaper
Also, >>6691592

I want to marry adult /d/eelette!
>>
I like to imagine that Delette ends up being super vanilla. Like, she has these massive fetish powers and gives other people fetishes and has lust vision, but herself is vanilla.
>>
>>6700867
>>6700979
>>6702057
>>6682482

Guys GUYS.

So I was doing a bunch of reading in the /co/nservatory about a whole lot of board-tans and shit after I got super interested in this thread. And now, [i]now I have a plan.[/i]

Y'all fuckers know about Kid Cookie?

Kid Cookie is /co/ and /ck/'s son. At first I thought this would make him Deletee's step brother or cousin or some such, but as far as I can tell /co/letee has no familial relation to him whatsoever.
This means there are two baby /co/ children who have absolutely no storied contention.

This is my plan.

So if a character is created in some way by an extension of /co/ their ultimate destiny to either [b]create a cartoon[/b] or [b]become a superhero.[/b]
While the entire purpose of /d/ is to in some way cause [b]titillation[/b].

So as Deletee is a marriage of the mediums; this would mean that Deletee either becomes an extremely rapey vigilante (penetrative justice), or creates a very sexy cartoon.

I agree with above anon that it is Deletee's destiny to create a cartoon that accidentally gives a new generation of cartoon watchers weird fetishes, bringing in both more /co/ and /d/ posters.
One because it fits our current personality and history of Deletee and two because if you want to do stories about growing up and suddenly having sex powers you can just write about /d/emona when she was going through demon hyper puberty.
So in order for this to happen Deletee needs to maintain her ignorance of fetishes and deviancy that we love about our current incarnation of tiny sex squid.
>>
>>6702174
Now Kid Cookie is the other possible outcome of being a /co/ descended character in that he is a superhero (in training at least.) He and Deletee would mostly likely meet up fairly young, considering /co/ and /co/lette and /d/ all know each other and both /d/ and /co/letee have previously babysat Kid Cookie. Their parents would arrange a playdate for them or they would happen to meet as they are dragged along places by their parents and hang out as all children do.
And they would get along swimmingly. Two energetic small children who love comics and cartoons and-[i]and this is where I get really clever[/i]-[b]vanilla.[/b]

Y'see, Kid Cookie loves to cook, and what he likes to cook is treats like cakes and cookies. And he isn’t make chocolate cake, no, see he really likes [b]vanilla[/b].

Do you see how smart I am? DO YOU SEE IT?

Deletee and Kid Cookie grow up as childhood friends and eventually get together and get married. They share the least interesting love life imaginable, always using condoms because they don't want the mess (ordinary condoms, not ribbed or anything), their foreplay is kissing but they don't make out, and they do it with the lights off in the missionary position.
/d/emona tries to find something kinky about Cookie, or find a reason they shouldn't be together, but he's perfect, he and Deletee love each other and his cooking's so good her nipples get hard.
>>
>>6702177
/d/emona cries herself to sleep at night, while /co/letee reads a book and says that it's a good thing that their daughter hasn't married a sexual deviant.
Then /d/emona remembers the V-cut top she made her daughter wear, and the way Cookie's eyes never even once flickered to Deletee's amble inherited cleavage, instead staring straight into her eyes with a soft and loving expression.
And the way that Cookie failed to understand any form of innuendo, even when she rammed her hand up the backside of well basted turky and talked about fisting for 10 minutes.
>You know anything about sausage stuffing?
>Yes I really like sausage stuffing.
/d/emona felt some long lost remnant of hope flickering in her chest.
>It's lovely. You Fry the onion in the butter for 5 minutes and then add apple and cook briefly. Cool, then mix with sage and seasoning.
Then she auto-fellates out of sadness to prevent herself from breaking down and /co/letee walks off and sleeps on the couch tonight.

[b]Kid Cookie/Deletee OTP[/b]
>>
File: 1376924044080 d.jpg (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1376924044080 d.jpg
91KB, 1000x1000px
>>6702177
Uh, anon, Kid Cookie actually gets together with Deelette's younger sister and they go have space adventures cooking aliens.

There's a bunch of stuff about them together on the /co/ wiki too.

Sorry to tell you this.
>>
File: 1417331710104.png (234KB, 654x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1417331710104.png
234KB, 654x1080px
>>6702187
I don't even know WHAT Cookie does to dat ass in space.

This is Deelette's younger sister as an adult.
>>
>>6702187
now I will be sad forever.
>>
>>6702187
yeah but Kay-2 time travels, she could not happen, or happen and then fix the thing she went back in time to stop.
Then go back or stop existing.

Also i'm not sure Kay-2 and Deletee exist in the same universe since the wiki lists her as her paradox sister.
>>
File: 1453675703659.jpg (142KB, 1242x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453675703659.jpg
142KB, 1242x750px
>>6702202
Why didn't you keep reading the entry on Kid Cookie to see what he does later in life?

I didn't want to hurt you like this anon.
Now I am also saddened.

Now imagine a threesome... if you can.
>>
>>6702216
It's also possible that Kid Cookie and Deelette don't exist in the same universe as well.

Deelette is actually the paradox one. We also don't know where Deelette's birth happens at relative to other events.

Since /co/lette is part Toph and Toph had two daughters with different fathers (which was a completely bizarre coincidence since /co/lette's daughters happened before we knew this about Toph), odds are Kay-2 isn't /d/-tan's kid. We also have no idea who the father is or how many years apart the two are.
>>
>>6702199

Does she have a name?
>>
>>6702252
Because she hasn't been born yet in present events, and traveled back in time from the future to do something, she never gave a name and is always interrupted when she's going to say her name in the future settings where there's no time line stuff to potentially mess up.

I took to calling her Kay-2 out of frustration over this and it caught on as an in-universe nick name for her. It's much easier to call her that than "/co/lette's daughter from the future" anyway.

I still feel bad for ruining that anon's fun.

Maybe Cookie and Deelette could've dated for a while, but neither really felt like romance between them was right. Or would that be even harder on that anon?
>>
>>6702223
because I'm a chump who thought the page ended when the image dump began like most other wikis.

>>6702268
Are you sure K2 gets together with Cookie? It didn't say anything about that one the wiki. Maybe he married Deletee and she went into a squid cocoon to hibernate unexpectedly so he put her in a spaceship and used the opportunity to go to space.

>Cookie and her apparently go all the way back to being childhood friends, with Cookie being no more than 5 years older than her. She went through basic J/co/ training together with him.

Is K2 Deletee's younger sister by 5 years(ish)?

I dunno man this time travel lark is hard.
>>
>>6702299
The stuff that goes on between them is mostly implied in their ship logs. They've fucked before (I can say this as fact since I actually did a fair portion of those logs... I could never get over how they just felt boring though).

Their ages were never decided, but based on /co/lette babysitting Cookie with no mention of her having kids of her own yet, we should probably throw whatever assumed age differences we have right out the window due to Deelette having not been made yet when that particular greentext happened.

It might be easier to do some retconning with the childhood portions of their histories given how stories were thought up before all the current pieces were put into place.
This would also mean we'd need to work Deelette's sister into things... so maybe /co/lette isn't around much because she's taking care of a baby leaving /d/-tan to look after Deelette until things get more under control?

Also, how does a minotuar bully sound to you? Is bull-y too on the nose?
>>
>>6702308
People made jokes about him being a BULL-y so he got defensive and became a bully due to insecurity, but he's a nice guy who bullies people really badly. That is to say he's not a very scary bully.
yeah man that paradox is real. But I like the idea of the two step sisters and Kid Cookie hanging out. maybe when they hit teenager Deletee's sex aura makes the other two very uncomfortable and Cookie and K2 bone a lot.
>>
>>6702330
Half-sisters. Same mother, different fathers.

Now how should Deelette go about befriending him? Might be a good opportunity for her heroic tendencies to shine.
>>
>>6702308
>maybe /co/lette isn't around much because she's taking care of a baby leaving /d/-tan to look after Deelette until things get more under control?

Would we make /d/emona somewhat upset that /co/lette isn't around as much after the new baby is born, or would /d/emona not care, knowing that /co/lette cares about them both? For all her sluttery, /d/emona IS a good parent, so...
>>
File: 1446344725485.png (816KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446344725485.png
816KB, 1200x800px
How do I writefag about creepy-girls (essentially scary monster girls basically) without ripping of MonMusu or similar writings?
>>
>>6702728
Look at Derek Hetrick's character Amerlia Grimm.

It's the Scareboner. You need to embrace the thrill of the unknown and frightening. Also, thinking that it's hard not to rip of Monmusu is self-defeating, because as time goes on, Okayado and Kenkou Cross are just adding more monstergirls, so THEY are just ripping from myth and sexualizing it.
>>
>>6702689
/d/emona has a lot of partners all the time, so she wouldn't be upset over it, but she may very well be a little bit jealous.

Like eye twitchingly horny when /co/lette is around after a long absence, but has to wait until after the kids are asleep.

>>6702728
What kind of scary ones? I had a shoggoth as a maid, but that idea ended up coming from the Monstergirl Encyclopedia. There's also these ideas >>6687191
>>
File: tmp_2305-TheChange-466320855.png (149KB, 760x378px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2305-TheChange-466320855.png
149KB, 760x378px
>>6681125
>>6694857
Or she could turn into some kind of actual puppy.

Pic related. werewolf dad could be played for lulz, consistently rejecting /d/-tan's advances
>>
>>6703548
I don't want to lose the monstergirl angle since if we go too far with werewolves we end up in furry territory and if we don't do enough than it's not really /d/.

She could be a mixed breed werewolf, that could make for an interesting spin on it.
>>
File: tmp_8112-images-12796793.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8112-images-12796793.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>6703710
Oh no, I just meant dad could be kind of a mainly-human guy with scraggy gray hair and "wolfish" looks, maybe a pointy nose and face and dog ears. Effectively the picture.
I was trying to suggest the girl could be a wolfgirl/inumimi, but she was bitten by a weredog (not wolf, dog) as a child and turns into some kind of giant Pomeranian at the full moon (pic related)
>>
>>6703974
Well my idea was both her parents were normal humans, but she has a grandparent on both sides who was some form of werewolf. I'd rather she was born a werewolf and then it manifested shortly before she was old enough to go to school than be bitten.

When the moon isn't full she looks like a normal human, then during a full moon she looks like a wolf girl and and as she gets older she's able to control the transformations at will.

I'm not really committed to it though.
>>
>>6703986

That's a much better idea. As cute as GIANT POM would be, it would severely limit our ability to use her monster side in any meaningfully /d/ way, since it would fall into either furry or straight up bestiality which are both banned here.

It would make for a fun joke though, like she tells /d/eelette that she transforms into a different form in the full moon, and /d/eelette (not knowing better) has a dream that night that she transforms into a GIANT POM, only to be dissappointed when the girl only turns into a normal wolfgirl or something.
>>
>>6704719
The other part of the idea I had further up the thread was that werewolf girl would be afraid of the dark initially.
>>
File: Cruixir.jpg (860KB, 2337x1740px) Image search: [Google]
Cruixir.jpg
860KB, 2337x1740px
>>6700979
Well I have some ideas for things adult Deelette might be involved with, one of which being she's the one responsible for corrupting certain monsters into monstergirls.

But a plot like that could just as easily be applied to her child self.
>>
>the mega /d/-tan orgy will never come
RIP based artist ;_;
>>
File: 1424311544281.jpg (506KB, 668x8191px) Image search: [Google]
1424311544281.jpg
506KB, 668x8191px
Would they be involved with the school setting?
>>
>>6706999
Probably fundraisers. I can see this happening in hilarious ways.
>>
>>6705639
"All I want is for you to carry my eggs, darling..."
>>
>>6707201
What kind of fundraisers?

I think I remember the schools selling candy bars.
Not sure how /d/ we can make a fundraiser with kids involved unless we revisit something further up in the thread where prizes could be hidden in the merch sold like the "golden ticket" on it's for something more /d/ related.

My family still does Easter Egg hunts, but some of the eggs have a slip of paper in them that gets you a nip (small bottle of alcohol).
I suppose some of candy bars could come with little pieces of paper that could be exchanged for some of the potions /d/-tan has in the OP.
>>
>>6706999
i lol'd
>>
>>6707301
I honestly thought of a bake sale, or smoothy sales. /d/ logic would probably include cum at some point for the older girls, but regular stuff for the kids to enjoy.

Back at school we also made haunted houses on halloween week, like used a small house that was rented by the school, and made it spooky for the kids.

Yes, there were hidden rooms.
>>
Don't /k/ and /an/ have a kid?

What if she's at that school to become a monster hunter?
>>
>>6707813
/d/-tan is actually well known for her cum cakes.

We still have to maintain a separation of children, monster kids they may be, from /d/ related things actually happening to them. The older kids still would not be old enough to be involved with /d/ activities which is where the parents come in.

>>6707874
Sc/out/'s age fluctuates, these days she's more often portrayed as a teenager living out innawoods.
>>
>>6707894
time for a camping trip! And time to test out Deelette's tentac-er I mean......vine manipulation.
>>
>>6707813

>haunted houses

Would /d/emona's haunted house just be where you walk into a room, look to your left, BOO A SPOOKY HORSECOOOOCK, YOU BETTER SUUCK IIIIT BEFORE IT HAUUUNTTSS YOOOOU?

Silly jokes aside, seeing /d/eelette & Friends run a haunted house for normal people to go through would be pretty cute. /d/eelette gets a plant room and a tentacle room to creep them out with, maybe a large open room where the succubus and the harpy fly in and scare them, stuff like that. Then, at the end, they walk out and bow to the people and the normal humans congratulate them on a spooky job well done.
>>
>>6707997
I did the backyard camping posts further up the thread.

Unless Deelette manages to wander into the forests of /x/, I wouldn't know what to do with a proper camping story with her... unless /d/-tan takes her out in the woods and after Deelette is good and scared /d/-tan look at her right int he eyes in the darkness and tells her "You have nothing to be afraid of. Nothing out here is scarier than us." but that feels out of character and more like something /k/ would've done with a younger /out/.
>>
I guess a camping trip would be a good opportunity to see centaur boy's family.
They probably have a lot of land around a mountain.

Usually centaurs are depicted as being knightly, but he might come from a (by centaur standards) hick family, or one that has both the knights and bards, but also the ones who do more useful things in society.

I feel he needs to be developed a bit more before this story could really work.
>>
>>6708992
I guess the knight thing fits in with centaur family in the Army, and moving from base to base also can tie in with nomadic tradition.

I'd also imagine that centaurs (particularly the fast Lightweight breed) would make exceptional reconnaissance units, especially in areas like forests where airborne races like Harpies can't see through the foliage.

The centaur family in question spends a lot of time in the woods; running, hunting, and camping. Mother and Father both in the extraspecies service: Father a bishonen lightweight scout, and Mother a very nurturing dairy-breed medic. The wilderness is where they "train" their colt on most weekends, where he'd bump into Deelette.

Deep down, I want this colt to pop her cherry in the future.
>>
>>6709183
Pulling a bit more from the Monster Musume series, huh?
I think it'd be best if he's the new transfer at Deelette's school, or he transferred in right before she did if there is any transferring at all happening.
That would at least give them a conversation starter, then we can build from there.
Let's say Deelette is talking about how she's been to two slumber parties two weeks in a row now at school and DH (or harpy or werewolf) says something about how the one at Deelette's house wasn't *real* camping leading into the centaur boy to mention his family has plenty of land for that.
Then it snowballs from there. Deelette wants to go camping, DH wants to get to know the centaur boy, other classmates want to go, etc.
/d/-tan might end up going too out of curiosity.

The whole thing could end up being on the night of a full moon maybe to tie in werewolf girl's transformation. That might conflict with /d/-tan getting in on the monster school orgy, or it might be a good way for her to go and not need to worry about what Deelette is up to. Other parents could also be in on this plan.

And also...

If we keep going with the notion that the centaur is unusually well endowed, I want the succubus girl to have at least one go with him where she drains his balls and for the next day he's unusually relaxed while DH is too sore to walk and rides on his back.
But that's a story for, at the earliest, their final year in high school or when they're about to go to college since we do have rules we need to follow.
>>
>>6709215
I think if Werewolf Girl underwent full transformation that same camping night, it would overshadow the centaur's character introduction. /d/-tan's monster school orgy would be the side-plot.

Also, centaur stallions aren't all 0/10-looking brutish savages. That's just a bunch of elf propaganda conceived out of envy.
>>
>>6709391
Alright, so werewolf girl's transformation thing happens at least a month before this current line of thinking then.

Could serve as a means for /d/-tan to become aware of the orgies, but not to actually get to attend them until this story since last time she was busy "educating" the werewolf girl's parents.

And I only said it was pulling a bit more from it, not that it was taking all of it.
If there's going to be a monstermom who does a lot of lactating, I'm more in favor of it being one of those cow minotaurs than a centaur.
>>
>>6709423
fair enough.

I was afraid it would end up getting written with unintentional overshadowing.

I wonder if /d/-tan thinks that the centaur colt was the secret offspring of /mlp/-tan after that night of Winterball.
>>
>>6709565
I like to think that /d/-tan has a mental sense for any of her spawn so she knows what's her's.
It's a thing she didn't know she had until Deelette was born.

Plus I find it funny that of all the things she's fucked over the years, she's only ever managed to make someone pregnant once.

Now at the full moon monster orgy, it'd be nice of /d/-tan got sandwiched between some couples where she's fucking the wife while the husband is fucking her since I've yet to find anything of /d/-tan taking a dick in the pussy.

Maybe between a minotaur couple where she's milking the wife at the same time which her second dick is getting sucked by someone else.

She'd probably have a go with everyone there and by the time the sun comes up everyone else would be passed out from exhaustion save for maybe the monsters who are built for sex.

It really is more suited to a side story to the camping trip Deelette and some of the other kids are on though since there isn't much story telling to be done with the fuck-a-thon.
>>
>>6709592
fuck-a-thon is such a vulgar word. Let's go with something sounding more sophisticated like "hedonistic retreat"- to get it approved by less deviant people like /pol/-tan or /biz/-tan. Even /r9k/ would be invited
>>
>>6709602
I wasn't talking about a board-tan orgy, I was talking about the orgy the monster parents have once a month during the full moon at the monsterkid school.

I'd imagine that orgy would be limited to parents with kids who attend the school during the day.
>>
>>6709627
Speaking of board-tan orgies, where's that artist who said he was doing one with all the females? It's been two-three months :(
>>
>>6709882
It's been about six weeks.

There are at least 27 female board-tans.
>>
>>6709627
Makes more sense.

If there are any ghost parents at that school, how would /d/-tan include them? How does one fuck phantom pussy?
>>
File: num24.png (168KB, 384x407px) Image search: [Google]
num24.png
168KB, 384x407px
>>
File: num19.png (198KB, 576x563px) Image search: [Google]
num19.png
198KB, 576x563px
>>
File: num20.png (253KB, 366x779px) Image search: [Google]
num20.png
253KB, 366x779px
>>
>>6710472
>How does one fuck phantom pussy?
With a phantom cock?

I don't know if there would be ghosts since ghosts tend to not grow up.

Mummies, zombies (of various types), litches, and other undead types would seem more likely.
>>
>>6710462
He hasn't responded for a while
>>
>>6709215
And I guess the centaur or possibly the harpy parents would be playing the role of chaperone this time around since /d/-tan wouldn't be with Deelette during the excursion.

She might drop her off at her friend's house and have a look at the ranch(?) and think it's worth revisiting when she doesn't have a prior engagement. It'd have the centaurs, the minotaurs, the sheep girls, the whatever other type of monstergirl there is that's based on something you could find on a farm I guess, but it's not a farm, it's a small town and they all have jobs or provide goods as part of the economy.
There could even be a massive hive with bee girls; that's an adventure I could see Deelette getting into. Though it probably wouldn't be a swarm, it's be maybe 20 of them and the inside of the hive would be more like a factory.
I'm more of the opinion that every monstergirl/boy in this setting should be intelligent and not just following the instinct of the non-human portions of their makeup. I'd find that to be a waste if they were simpletons.

As for the camping trip, it's on a mountain, maybe have a grizzly bear monstergirl as a guide on the way up... now I'm thinking she'd be in a sexual relationship with the queen bee girl because of honey, or one of the factory workers there.

The hive would serve well as a field trip.
>>
>>6711512
The hive trip sounds interesting-until the badger girl ruins everything.

But still-I wouldn't mind a bee girl-or even a vespid. She could be the Harpy's flying companion.
I'm not an entomologist, but if a larva enters maturity as a queen bee, doesn't it and the previous queen fight to do the death for hive control?

And will an aquatic species die if you put in non-salty water?
>>
>>6712299
I want to say the queen bee is just the one who is the factory foreman, it'd make more sense in this setting than to have her be a baby factory. She could be a mother though with some kids who attend to monster school, but the others could be too.

All the bee girls have their own personal lives outside of work, personal lives with different types of males.
>>
>>6710853
I'm more interested in if MC is going to finished that Deelette pic.

>>6712299
And I'm going to say that aquatic species wouldn't die since the Deelette at school plots are more like a lighthearted comic setting with sex in gratuitous amounts happening in the sidelines.
>>
File: Deelette 1451080849155.png (659KB, 1892x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Deelette 1451080849155.png
659KB, 1892x1404px
What to do next?

How would Deelette study for a test? What kind of things would they get tested on?
Would the nurse be a litch?

Trying to keep the thread from dying.
>>
>>6714842

>/d/emona trying to help /d/eelette study but being annoyed because /d/eelette's having a hard time and /d/emona had a fuck session scheduled, but /d/emona wants to be a good parent and has to grin and bear it

Could make for a cute little comic.

I'd imagine they'd have more of an emphasis on stuff like social studies (since they'd be among a naturally diverse population, it'd be more important to understand their cultures) and biology (for similar reasons as to above), while math and science would be important, their curriculum might be geared more towards that kind of thing?

Maybe a requirement to learn multiple langauges?
>>
File: Beastman - Minotaurus-Hakutaku.png (680KB, 1331x629px) Image search: [Google]
Beastman - Minotaurus-Hakutaku.png
680KB, 1331x629px
>>6714853
It's kind of funny, while this thread has been up a teacher monstergirl was added to the monstergirl encyclopedia.

/d/-tan probably tries her best not to use sex metaphors to explain concepts, but when one does slip out, Deelette manages to understand the concept immediately even if she doesn't understand the metaphor used to explain it.
>>
>>6714875

Oh my god she sounds to be a perfect monster waifu.

I would also trust her to give my children a good education!
>>
>>6716244
Should she have a position at the monsterkid school?
>>
>>6718532
Good Question.

I feel that she shouldn't be limited to teaching one subject or in one department. And she needs to be someone that any student regardless of grade/class/age can learn from.

I'd say Librarian or Guidance Counselor.
>>
>>6719084
I'm still somewhat attached to the idea of a plant girl Guidance Counselor who uses aroma therapy.

The Hakutaku could be the vice-principal.
>>
>>6719123

Why not the Principal/Headmistress outright?

Also Vice-Principle sounds odd when you consider this is a world of vice in the first place.
>>
>>6719201
Well it seems the post was deleted some time ago, but the principal being on the level of shonnen protagonist tier denseness idea was funny to me.

Plus the principal doesn't do much teaching, they're all about administration.
>>
>>6719214

Well, we don't have to play entirely by real-world rules. She could just say she loves teaching so much that, even though she's in charge, she still wants to teach classes.

I do think the idea of a shounen protag somewhere in the administration would be clever, though.
>>
>>6720823
I still don't know why >>6676995 was deleted. I guess you can just check the archives for the screencap that I posted with it.

And if the Hakutaku is in charge and loves teaching, she can just fill in for any teachers who are out for a day.
That lets her cover more than one subject.
>>
>>6706999
And this is the kind of thing I think the werewolf girl's non-werewolf parents would get up to.
>>
Would the /d/ school have sports?

What sports would they have? I'd suggest hockey, but wouldn't that kind of naturally exclude the slime girls?
>>
File: 1443462519421 colette d.png (250KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443462519421 colette d.png
250KB, 800x800px
>>6723110
Well they're in kindergarten or 1st grade, so they probably don't do much actual sports. Maybe softball.

I had a thought, what are the popular fashions? Deelette comes to school one day wearing pic related, does that make her the "freshest squid" as she'd put it?
Does it start a trend? Does Drill Hair succubus try to start her own trend, but fails at it because all her clothes are the expensive type that most of the other kids wouldn't be able to afford?
>>
File: 1457591525305.png (454KB, 1044x1514px) Image search: [Google]
1457591525305.png
454KB, 1044x1514px
Where could this tentacle monstergirl named Lily fit into the school setting? She's a /d/ original I think, or at least an original of one of our local drawfags.

Gym teacher? Teaches Deelette how to throw using her tentacles?
>>
>>6725516

Inter-species biology, maybe?
>>
>>6726749
Deelette and friends might be too young for that.

How many grades does their school have? Is it just K-5 or does it have another institution next door for 6-8 and 9-12? Could be interesting if the schools were all part of the same system and the younger kids think of it as an adventure to explore the campuses for the older monsterkids.
>>
>>6726762

I'd think that, with everyone being so different right from the get-go, a class explaining basic differences wouldn't be a bad idea. I think I made it sound a bit more advance than I meant, though.
>>
>>6726766
Inter-species social studies is something that might be closer to what you intended.

They do need a class to teach them about their various peers and what is and is not an OK thing to do with them.

Something like slug girls/boys and salt not mixing well comes to mind.
Or mermaids can't deal with chloroform.
Or not to jump on a centaur's back without permission.
>>
>>6726778
>Do not feed reptilian and other cold-blooded races any ice cream.
>Keep vultures away from undead (Zombies, mummies, etc.)
>Minotaurs, ogres, onis, and giants must learn to know and control their strength.
>>
>>6726860
There are probably some specialized classes for certain races, like a sewing class for the undead zombie types.

Though some of the stuff seems like it would be things their parents would teach them.

And now I'm thinking there'd be some hot undead guy in the high school era of this who is popular with the girls because he's good at sewing.
>>
>>6726894
>hot undead guy
That must be some really good embalming fluid.
He also might know a stitching quick-release in case a body part gets lit on fire or dissolving from acid.

>tfw no skeleton waifu
>>
>>6727083
Or magic.
In a school setting, would acid and fire accidents like that occur? I would hope not.

As for the skeleton, you could just make one up. I've been making up loads of characters all thread.
>>
File: Nlmvefb.jpg (521KB, 780x3120px) Image search: [Google]
Nlmvefb.jpg
521KB, 780x3120px
>>6727193
>Acid/fire accidents
In a science lab setting? of course!

The goblin and gremlin girls thought it would be funny if the bunsen burners were rigged to blow bubbles.
It backfired horribly.

The fire and acid was too dangerous for anyone to go near, and the fumes made it too difficult for any magic users to concentrate their powers to shut it off.

But then skeleton girl comes to the rescue.....
>>
>>6727205
Would she be all bone or one of those odd not all bone skeletons that I have a hard time describing?

And there should be a group of goblin girls, like a posse, who have their own clubhouse or something to that effect.
There should be a hobgoblin upperclassmen or teacher who they treat as their boss.
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 831x874px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 831x874px
I request you draw these three in a more lewd way
>>
>>6728581

Would she be offended if /d/eelette tried to play Godzilla with her, or would she find it humorous?
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 1000x1000px
The main head, probably not. The two other hand heads may not like it though
>>
>>6731173
I can imagine this girl in a school setting.

One head will need to hold a pencil/pen in her mouth for them to write.
They'll cheat on tests too.

I'd like it more if the heads could switch positions every so often.
>>
>>6726762
One day Deelette sees the succubus girl snooping around the upper grade parts of the campus and follows her out of curiosity. She follows her into a closet or store room before DH notices her and shushes her when she asks what she's doing saying she'll get them caught.

From this closet/storeroom/whatever, they observe something like >>6719570 happening in one of the high school classrooms. DH is just being a voyeur instinctively and Deelette isn't sure what's going on.
It becomes something of a trend where the kids in Deelette's circle of friends sneakily observe these upperclassman lessons until one day they get caught. Deelette still isn't sure what this class is about so she asks as soon as they're found out, the teacher decides to show her and pulls out her pocket watch to use on Deelette, but it has zero effect on her, so she asks Deelette to take off her glasses and tries again only for the hypnosis to be bounced back into her face due to the nature of Deelette.
Now the teacher is bound to Deelette's will and is put through the full gauntlet of childish commands by her and her friends, everything from hand stands, to acting like a chicken, to having to give them rides on her back.
By the time she's freed from Deelette's control she needs to take a few days off to recover and so /d/-tan becomes a substitute teacher for the sex-ed class. Her first day on the job she catches DH spying on the class and that's the end of that trend.
>>
File: deelette colors.png (377KB, 1200x1112px) Image search: [Google]
deelette colors.png
377KB, 1200x1112px
Nice drawing now with nice colors.
>>
File: deelette colors shading.png (462KB, 1200x1112px) Image search: [Google]
deelette colors shading.png
462KB, 1200x1112px
>>6733723
Came back to try shading. Never done it before but I think I did a good job.
>>
>>6735253
>>6733723

You did a very good job. I love any /d/elette art, and colored is even better still. Thank you!
>>
>>6733723
>>6735253

Very nice!
>>
>>6733112
Do any of the other kids have names yet? some great world building so far.
>>
>>6737198
Well aside from >>6692680 no one else has suggested anything yet.

The drill hair succubus girl could be named Delilah if we want her name to have some connection to what she is. Having her name begin with a D could prompt further rivalry with Deelette.

I'm usually terrible at naming characters, so I don't know what werewolf girl, centaur boy, harpy girl, Medusa girl, salamander boy, or any of the others could be named.
>>
File: 50414064_p0.png (985KB, 1000x1777px) Image search: [Google]
50414064_p0.png
985KB, 1000x1777px
Requesting Asui, Tsuyu from Boku no hero academy in her frog suit as one of those phone wallpapers with their boobs pressing against the glass. Pic semi related
>>
File: 1444771797772.jpg (302KB, 1420x490px) Image search: [Google]
1444771797772.jpg
302KB, 1420x490px
What about /d/ fashion?

What kinds of clothing would be popular among the kids at school and the adults in private?
>>
>>6740364

I feel like, for the most part, certain kinds of monster girls would have somewhat sanitized and more colorful versions of their adult counterparts' fashions (like the succubus (more out of pride than anything) or the centaur (out of necessity)) , but for the most part it wouldn't be too dissimilar from what you'd expect from a normal child.
>>
>>6740364
just curious about those hair-tentacles....
Do they dry out and die if they get placed under a hair dryer?
And if those are functioning suction cups, wouldn't they leave ring marks on her face if left in one spot for too long?
>>
>>6740909
I don't think they'd dry out, Deelette is somewhat magical like her dad which keeps things like that from happening.
They might get stuck on her face, but I don't think they'd leave a mark.

Interestingly enough, originally Deelette was supposed to have black tentacles with one white tentacle in the front to mimic her mother's hair. The idea never stuck though and she was always drawn with green tentacles like her dad's.

>>6740658
Yeah, but what do the clothes look like?

What do the centaurs wear to cover their loins?
>>
>>6741108

The usual drape-over cloth, maybe some underwear or something to keep the children modest if that's an issue.
>>
>>6741123
I've seen the pics at how difficult it would be for a centaur to put on underwear, I don't think it would be an issue.

Though that does bring to mind ideas for when the centaur lad is in the high school years time frame of the setting and has to deal with boner problems.
It wouldn't be a bulge in his pants, but a fifth leg.

Depending on how bad the succubus girl is, I could see her as trying to get him aroused just to embarrass him or to make him use her to relive himself to avoid the embarrassment of everyone seeing.
>>
>>6741162

Maybe there's some kind of device they wear to their erections stay closer to the body, which would be covered in the drape? Or maybe our centaurs hit puberty later?

Also, I thought we were intending /d/eelette to be the one getting with the centaur, if that happened while the succubus was doing that, wouldn't that cause a HUGE rift between the the two girls? Or would they be okay with sharing for a bit?
>>
>>6741328
Well I was the the one who brought up a centaur in the first place (see >>6691766) and he if won't be the one who pop's future-Deelette's cherry, then at least the colt would be her first kiss.

As for cock control, probably there could be some conditioning involved where it will only harden in response to the smell of a mare in heat-that Deelette-as a succubus will eventually gain the ability to imitate pheremones
>>
>>6741328
Further up the thread I suggested that he's sort of the school stud >>6692395

And since the succubus girl IS a succubus, and Deelette is some kind of succubus, I don't see any problem with them both having a go with him at different points in time like what I said at the end of this >>6709215 post.

And I was implicating just a few posts up that the succubus girl was making the centaur lad hard to put him on the spot: either he fucks her to lose the boner, or he walks around campus with a fifth leg all day. The succubus girl isn't supposed to be super nice, though she's not a total bitch either.

I'd set it up so that he's had this problem before (which gives her the idea), so he actually takes her up on the offer just to get relief rather than to avoid embarrassment. She wouldn't let on that she used something other than he looks to give him an erection.

At some point we should probably make up a character list and story idea list from all the stuff we've talked about this thread.
There really is a lot of world building here right now.
>>
>>6741346
>>6741406

I'm all-for /d/eelette losing it to him, by the way, I just am trying to keep this little "continuity" we have here in line in my head.

It kind of makes sense, I think I forgot what we were talking about in a sense. We're getting somewhat thick into things, a document could be good to keep everything straight.

On another thought, though, are /d/eelette's /d/ powers the kind to emerge naturally through puberty, or more activated once she loses her virginity? It could be that she initially feels jealous that someone else is fucking her boyfriend, but after she does it too the "animosity " wears off and it moves to a threeway or some such. Then after this we can have the period where Succubus and /d/eelette are rivals/friends.
>>
>>6741432
I've been writing her so that her powers are there, but she's blissfully unaware of them and blessed by good luck.

Like when her glasses are removed and she's under stress her gaze makes the first person she sees incredibly horny. I did that to the succubus mom and /d/-tan got the fuck her.

Or making a goo girl out of a glass of water at a sleep over to burn off any lust caused by watching an age inappropriate video the succubus girl was playing.

Or when she really believes in someone and they look into her eye, she'll be able to hypnotize them to make them have the confidence to do things. I did that when she really wanted the harpy girl to be able to show off flying. I think she gets the hang of this power early, but it only works when she wants to show off leading to the bit with the teacher who was hypnotizing the upperclassmen and Deelette want to show that she could do that too.

She finds new powers as the plot demands, but they mostly manifest subliminally.
That's how I've been writing her anyway.
>>
>>6737250
Whilmina the werewolf girl, since centaurs are Greek mythological creatures, maybe the century kid could have a Greek name or maybe names after one of his ancestors like Chiron (ky-ron), again, harpies are Greek, so maybe agynape? (Aggie-na-pay) medusa? Seriously? Okay, I don't see why she can't be medusa too, but how about Silvia? And salamander boy is blaze. Any others need to be named?
>>
Btw, why are some of the first part of names in dashes? Like /d/eelette.
Also, is her name pronounced delete? Or Dell ette?
>>
>>6741709
I also want to write this all out as a story to help clear the clutter and jumping around on her timeline, plus, d-tan (or is it demona?), is clearly the father in the relationship, would deelette call her dad or mom?
>>
>>6741709

It's just a thing most 4chan-tans have, they have a name involving the letter of the board, like /d/emona, /d/eelette, /co/lette, /co/nrad, e/mlp/ (read as emily), etc. It's not necessary, I (and I'd presume some others too) just like/got used to writing it that way.
>>
>>6741709

ALso, it's Dee-Lette.

nb for forgetfullness
>>
>>6741772
Tack så mycket
>>
>>6741684
I didn't mean the medusa girl was named Medusa, the pic of her is a lamia with snakes for hair so I called her that based on her species.

Are you getting Whilmina from Winnie? I've seen that name used more than once for a werewolf girl, and if her parents are just normal humans she'd probably have a normal name like Janus or something (and upon looking that up, I didn't realize it had any significant relatable meaning to her, go figure).

Sometimes simple names are best, like the centaur lad being named something like... Trevor.
I like Aggie for the harpy's name, and Silvia is as good as name as any for the medusa.
Blaze feels more like a nickname than a proper name for the salamander boy.

As for others, I was entertaining the idea that the succubus girl could have an inari friend >>6700113 (magical multi-tailed fox) who is her go to person for pranks.
I haven't pursued the idea yet though since I had other ideas.

There were also some other suggestions for kids >>6687191
>>
>>6742097
>Blaze feels more like a nickname
If not Blaze, then Ignatius.
>>
>>6742827
Naming them based on their species feels kind of wrong, like we're not really trying. It's fine for a few of them, but since their parents are going to be the focus of /d/ sexy fun times eventually, I don't want to think of them as being dumb when I know I'll eventually be doing smut stories of them.

Salamander boy the kid who is into the comics/cartoons/D&D/hobby stuff. As tempting as it would be to name him Greg based on that, I'm gravitating towards a spicy name as a middle ground, like Pepper or Clove.

If he's the fire-y type of salamander anyway, and if that's the case I wonder if his parents fuck in lava.
>>
>>6742097
Actually, I got whilmina from Dracula by Bram stoker. I figure that her parents would be huge vampire nuts (stupid freaking twilight should just be burned) also, your ideas seem... well thought out actually. Lol. Like mine. So I probably shouldn't say it like that XD.

And I do think that we should start calling the succubus Delilah, since I agree with anonymous (seriously, how many people are here?)'s ideas.

As for the inari, how about kikani and yeah, it's a Japanese name I pulled out my ass.

>>6742827
>>6742956
Greg 'cayenne' Ignatison?

But yeah, if they are the fire-y type salamanders, I imagine that they'd be more able to than others to fuck in lava. But that's not the only place.

And no one's answered me about the whole dad thing.
>>
>>6743691
Currently there are 49 unique IPs in the thread.
You can see that if you change your settings, view the thread in https, or click the reply button at the top of the thread (the non-quick reply way) and the number will be below the browse button.

Two of the posts you're replying to are mine and Delilah was also one of my suggestions.

Sure, lets go with that for the salamander, though I think Greg would be funnier as a middle name he might be embarrassed about.

And yes, /d/-tan is Deelette's "dad" since it was her sperm that knocked up /co/lette.
I think Deelette might sometimes just think she has two moms.
>>
>>6742097
>Trevor
for some reason, I'd like the name Tiberius. "Tibe" for short, acting as his nickname. And we still keep the T-name.
>>
>>6743836
I'm fine with that, Trevor was just the first totally average sounding name that came to mind at that moment.

I've said before that I'm usually not that great at coming up with names.

Now I'm trying to think of a scenario where /d/-tan meets his parents and how that might go down.

Day after the camping trip (which was on the night of the full moon so /d/-tan was busy with the orgy while Deelette was safely out of the way) /d/-tan drops by early in the morning before the kids and chaperone get back from the mountain. I'm not sure how centaur lad's parents should be, I think one or both are/were military, but I also want it so that they own a good sized chunk of land, so they might've recently finished up their tours of duty and are either retired or are on extended leave so they can focus on raising their son (and possibly other kids). If they're happily married, and it's the day after /d/-tan has been up all night fucking already, then I could see her playing a teaser role in this situation.

Maybe the centaur parents had some difficulties the night before and /d/-tan helps them get into the mood just because she wants to see how well they fuck, then goes fuck instructor on them since their form is sloppy.
>>
>>6743842
Could be just finished with tours of duty (though eligible to re-enlist) and now tend to their property. 200 acres sound good?
And can they be addressed by rank if they've been discharged?

As for their love life, well....
If I recall equine anatomy correctly, assuming it carries over to centaurs, it's that stallions are usually one-pump chumps. Rutting longer than 20 seconds before cumming is somewhat unusual.

/d/-tan spices things up to prolong their fun (orgasm denial or hyperactive balls/libido depending on the writer). And it's been a while since she got fucked by horsecock.
>>
>>6743858
I'm pretty sure you can still be addressed by rank if it was an honorable discharge... which makes me think of /d/-tan calling the dad centaur's premature ejaculation a dishonorable discharge.

Edging seems like it work well for the scenario.

I have still yet to find a single pic of /d/-tan taking a dick in her ass or pussy. No one has ever drawn it as far as I can tell, she's always giving and never receiving, and that unsettles me a little.
The closest I've found is her using dildos, but dildos are not dicks... unless maybe it's attached to a robot.
>>
>>6743982
Terminator and son
>>
>>6744142
I don't follow.

And Easter will soon be here and gone just as quickly.
Easter probably brings with it an unprecedented boost in popularity for any bunnygirls/boys at Deelette's school.

And then there's the egg hunt, which the most /d/ thing I could think of while still making it workable with kids is >>6707301

/d/-tan could enlist help from a sexy rabbit girl to play the role of the Easter Bunny in exchange for sexual favors later.
>>
>>6744170
>egg hunt
That alone is begging for oviposition, I guarantee it.
>>
>>6743982
>No one has ever drawn it as far as I can tell, she's always giving and never receiving, and that unsettles me a little.

I always thought this was a shame myself, wouldn't a lust goddess be good at both dom AND sub? I get that she's supposed to be powerful, but you can be powerful AND have cocks in you.
>>
>>6744501
I have a scene in my head where... I already posted the idea >>6709592

As this thread goes on, I keep realizing I've already posted a lot of the ideas I've thought up for it.

I know I haven't posted another idea I had in this thread where /d/-tan is fucking a guy or a futa from behind and her second bottom dick goes between their legs, coils around their cock, and starts jerking them off as she fucking them. I don't even know what that's called, a dick job? It's some steps further than just frotting.

But that's still not /d/-tan getting penetrated.
>>
>>6743982
>>6744142
The robots could be terminator, and cause he's lonely, builds a son.
>>
>>6744529
And it turns out I did already post that idea. >>6674105 Dammit.

>>6744702
Oh, now I get what you were saying.

OK, so I'm working on a pastebin for all the characters and stories we've been cobbling together in this thread and it's made me realize I've never focused much on the werewolf girl since most of her issues are already resolved by the first sleep over.

So sometime before the first sleep over, the next post happens.
>>
>>6744753
Deelette is making friends with a girl who just seems normal. Deelette can't figure out what she is, there are no horns, or wings, or tails, or anything to make her look like a monster and her parents look normal too. She's good at sports and Deelette likes playing with her, so she doesn't think much of it.

One day they're playing at a park after school and a big thunderstorm rolls over suddenly, it gets dark fast and they've taken shelter in those public bathrooms, but there's a power outage or the light bulb is broken so it's dark, really dark. Deelette's friend is starting to shake pretty badly and they still have a few minutes until /d/-tan gets there in the car to pick them up (it's not like Deeltte lacks a phone to call her). Deelette asks what's wrong and her new friend mumbles she's scared of the dark, Deelette asks why and Janus tells her she's a werewolf. Deelette's all "Oooooh! So that's it. That's so cool! But how does that make you scared of the dark?" and Janus tells her that she can't sleep when she's transformed since her sense are higher, so she heard banging and moaning in the night.

/d/-tan arrives to pick them up and when they get to Janus' house Deelette whispers in /d/-tan's ear the problem, so they go inside with her. The storm is still raging, her parents are happy to see her, and /d/-tan asks to have a word with the parents while Deelete and Janus go watch TV. /d/-tan tells Janus' parents what's going on and the blushing tips /d/-tan off to what's really been going on, so she pulls out a pair of matching ball gags and says "Let me hear you moan through these." So while the kids are busy watching TV /d/-tan gives the parents a full course in stealthy fucking.

After the next full moon comes and goes Janus is fine and tells Deelette the scary noises stopped and she's getting over her fear of the dark.
>>
>>6744757
Awesome, I can't wait to read it
>>
>>6744927
I just finished collecting most of the stuff in the thread:

http://pastebin.com/d0hkrjE2

If I missed something, please let me know. Its almost 2am and I probably got sloppy while doing this at some point.
>>
Any drawfags here?
requesting a group picture of the students.
>>
"Flying Gay Butts"
>>
File: giphy.gif (915KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
915KB, 500x200px
Please make it happen.
>>6744994
>>
>>6684036
We haven't talked about DCBK in a while.

Red Dragon's Curse:
1. http://pastebin.com/WaFh7KUP
2. http://pastebin.com/bmDGRzcZ
3. http://pastebin.com/ABEjVquj

Minotaur One Shot:
http://pastebin.com/e436nsvU

I think it would be interesting if he had a son, a legit male half-dragon son who's "dad" is a futa. It'd give someone Deelette could relate to if the subject of unusual parents ever came up.
>>
>>6746092

I feel like that son could be a transfer student, given his "mom", as an adventurer, would move from place to place often. Or maybe DCBK settled down after giving birth and became a teacher himself?
>>
>>6746167
DCBK is probably off still questing to get his dick back. He'd have way more than just the one half-dragon kid, it's just this kid is half-human, so he can actually raise him, and the "dad" is someone he actually has affection for.

The settings don't mesh too well, so the only way that's coming to mind to have the dragonling's parents appear would be either implied or as a background event. There's probably a better way to incorporate them.
I have been wanting to see /d/-tan meet DCBK for a while now.

The centaur is already a transfer student and I don't want to overuse that kind of plot, so maybe the dragonling transfers in and transfers out while remaining in touch somehow. Or sticks around. I'm still thinking about how it could work.
>>
>>6746196

True. maybe he's a student they allow amnisty to? Like, they give him the next month's homework ahead of time so they have time to study and such?

For a school so accommodating to monster girls, it should have some accommodations to "regular" students too.

Also, can you just write the scene where /d/eelette loses her virginity? I'm eager to see how it actually happens, not in a lewd way, just in a storytelling way.
>>
>>6747105
The school is for monster boys too, not just monster girls.
A half-dragon boy isn't any less unusual than the other monster kids probably.

I'm going to let this proceed naturally, so whenever something comes up where it seems like Deelette would become sexually active is when it'll happen. I still have mixed feelings about it.
>>
Easter came and Easter went.

I want to see what ended up in Deelette's Easter Basket and what /d/-tan needs to confiscate.

We have 14 posts remaining until bump limit and then the slow slide to the edge of the board, what do you want to dedicate the rest of the thread to?
>>
Slow day, so >>6687191 the hide behind is on my mind.

She's slender, shy, very flexible, always hiding behind someone or something.
Not sure what she'd look like, either completely covered in darkness or some sort of black skeleton? Maybe she has some doppelganger powers to mimic the appearance of others and this is how Deelette begins to discover she has shape-shifting powers of her own?

I'm just kicking around ideas.

I think shape-shifting should be one of the last powers Deelette figures out.
>>
File: index[1].png (170KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
index[1].png
170KB, 800x618px
Looking through the gallary, I just realized there's no good, colored picture of /d/-tan's face from straight on.

I did find the one image of her only getting dicked, though.
>>
File: dtan_wip.jpg (226KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dtan_wip.jpg
226KB, 706x1000px
Here's a WIP.
>>
>>6750861
A lot of the time I guess faces are drawn from that 3/4th angle.

You'd think there would be more pics of her getting dicked, like someone fucking her from behind while jerking of both her dicks.

>>6750919
This looks like it'll be nice. Something to look forward to in this thread as it winds down.
>>
A thought just occurred to me, what if a set of /d/eck Wars cards started circulating around campus?

http://pastebin.com/WPwwpnZ1

The deck ends up in a 52 card pickup situation where the cards are scattered everywhere.

Could be a mystery plot, find out who brought the cards to school, collect all of them because they want to know why they're not allowed.
>>
File: d 1443865330893.jpg (263KB, 936x1403px) Image search: [Google]
d 1443865330893.jpg
263KB, 936x1403px
So now Deelette has a group of friends, /d/-tan has made some parent friends, we have some story ideas, there's some new art, but the thread isn't over yet.

Does anyone want to try to come up with more ideas about the school staff?
>>
>>6752744
Deelette only ever finds the Black Cards that are totally innocent on their own.

Delilah is trying to find the White Cards with detailed illustrations.
>>
>>6667621

I would like to respectfully request a drawfags to draw one or both oth these things

These are related to 4cc (4Chan Cup) [a tournament between virtual soccar teams representing each board on 4Chan and populated with players modded to embody various memes associated with the boards in question.

I asked the manager of /d/ what would happen if you combined the teams of /d/ and /s4s/ and he said "double dongs on every player"

My requests are

- Dank Memes just staring at his new equipment not fully comprehending what he's seeing or just like mind blown.

- Keksandra (s4s-tan) riding on Demona's shoulders and cheering during the game.

For more info on the teams check out the wiki at implyingrigged dot info
>>
>>6755358
I like the second one, it's cute.
>>
>>6755860

Second this, though I also kind of want Keksandra to check /d/emona's dubs as wel...
>>
>>6755860
>>6755956
I feel it should be done since it's Keksandra's birthday today.

Did you wish her a /d/eviant birthday yet, /d/?
>>
>>6756157

I did.
>>
>>6756157
It's also April Fool's Day, and this year we all get names because of it.

So what kind of pranks should be happening in the /d/ school setting? This is probably as good a time as ever to develop that inari fox girl.

We're also at bump limit now I think, so we'll begin the journey to page 10 today.
>>
File: purple.png (105KB, 936x1403px) Image search: [Google]
purple.png
105KB, 936x1403px
>>6753618
I tried shading this a bit. Lemme know if you like it.
>>
>>6756593

Shouldn't need to be asked, but:

New thread when we page 10?

Also, RNG is the name of the next /d/-verse character.
>>
>>6756597
Nice and shinny.

>>6756645
Yeah, when we're on page 10, this name business should be over by then anyway.

Who is RNG?
>>
>>6756806

Random Name Generator. SInce we all have random names, I thought it'd be a funny little thing to throw in.
>>
>>6757014
Oh.

So Kikani is the name that I guess we're going with for the inari, so as a prank maybe she switches all the name tags/placements/anything with names on them. Like names on lockets, or coat racks, or something like that.

It might only apply to assigned seating though since they're probably too young in that part of the time line to have lockers.

Her pranks probably get more /d/ the older they get.
>>
>>6757195
What is a good /d/ prank? She has illusion magic, so that opens many doors.

I can't come up with anything good. All I'm thinking is her putting illusions on a guy so he can get into the girl's locker room or illusions on a girl so she can get into the boy's locker room.
Or making illusions in class or in public to jerk someone off out in the open.

It's just not /d/ enough.
>>
>>6757700

You know those dreams where you're at school in your underwear? She does that to everyone.
>>
>>6757794
She does that to everyone just so she can walk around in her underwear without anyone knowing.
>>
Well we're on page 10 now.

Probably still another 10 or so hours off from falling off the board though.
>>
>>6755358
>- Keksandra (s4s-tan) riding on Demona's shoulders and cheering during the game.

hehehe
>>
>>6759239

New thread, to get people moved over instead of dealing with bleed-off like last time.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.