[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/yg/ - Yandere General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 399
Thread images: 83

File: ozoi.jpg (105KB, 700x996px) Image search: [Google]
ozoi.jpg
105KB, 700x996px
Official Spooks Fanclub edition

>Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1021034

>Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0B1TQuYb
>>
File: uX1ORzP.jpg (50KB, 780x879px) Image search: [Google]
uX1ORzP.jpg
50KB, 780x879px
In line with the "autism" theme of the last thread, here is this lovely video I happened to come across on efukt: http://efukt.com/21227_Autism_Abuse.html
>>
File: giffany2.jpg (263KB, 473x600px) Image search: [Google]
giffany2.jpg
263KB, 473x600px
>>
>>6591551
what about the irc?
>>
>>6591669
Is spooks doing good in it?
>>
File: 16.jpg (296KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
296KB, 800x800px
>>
>>6591799
Chaining up a boy and keeping him locked up against his will until Stockholm's syndrome kicks in sounds really cute. Just imagine forcefully cuddling him while watching anime while he tries to struggle away.
>>
File: c7178ef7a79c59a03a5ccef1392dd9bb.jpg (369KB, 1332x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c7178ef7a79c59a03a5ccef1392dd9bb.jpg
369KB, 1332x1000px
>>
>>6591802
boner pls
>>
>>6591802
Honestly i think this is really adorable as well!
>>
>>6591802
>>6592041
Doesn't sound very fun to me.
>>
Got any yandere vacroos?
>>
>>6592173
It's cute if you're obsessed with the guy and he doesn't welcome your attention.
>>
>>6592471
Post some scripts for girls to read.
>>
>>6591986
>>6592041
I imagine baking him cookies and delicious treats. He'd curse me and beg to go home to his family, but I'd just laugh and shove cookies in his mouth before sucking him off against his will.
>>
Then he'd feel shame, because that's what rape victims feel. He'd feel ashamed of becoming aroused against his will and ejaculating in the mouth of someone so abhorrent. But he would have no choice. And then we would snuggle.
>>
File: fan.png (148KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
fan.png
148KB, 1024x734px
Applications to the spooks fanclub are closed.
>>
>>6592817
I'd do it if he was into that. Otherwise I wouldn't bother. I could get my DNA inside him by other means, like forcing him to do oral on me. I'd sure as heck make him bleed if he didn't behave, though.
>>
Removing your qt's hands and feet so that he can't escape or fight back. y/n?
>>
>>6592838
https://youtu.be/flWuvkNWuS4
>>
File: 567567.gif (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
567567.gif
3MB, 400x224px
>>6592838
I'm not sure what we're posting but I would like to participate.

https://youtu.be/KmT1YVqBEKs
>>
>>6592830
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/736710/588552aaf4/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/736711/5435e8a02a/
>>
File: 001.jpg (260KB, 982x1400px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
260KB, 982x1400px
>>6592855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VvOVvYRJPU

>memory hole

Excellent taste. For real though, if someone proposed to me that way I'd say ya. The guy put so much effort into it. It's cute.
>>
File: sluglady.jpg (401KB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sluglady.jpg
401KB, 1100x1200px
Capturing your qt's enemies and removing all their limbs so that they have to crawl around in your basement. You now have a race of slug-people under your control. y/n?
>>
File: guts.jpg (103KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
guts.jpg
103KB, 500x678px
>>
do you think spooks is wearing underpants
>>
Guro =/= Yandere

Stop posting guro shit, you're going to get these threads banned.
>>
File: yuuki.jpg (352KB, 1000x1398px) Image search: [Google]
yuuki.jpg
352KB, 1000x1398px
Why isn't guro allowed on 4chan? All other fetishes are allowed.
>>
>>6592967
He never wears underpants.
>>
>>6592999
Or pants.
>>
>>6592996
Either you can't count or you haven't read the rules. Or both.
>>
So why is everyone freaking out about spooky? I've been busy recently.
>>
File: fanshirt.png (245KB, 498x502px) Image search: [Google]
fanshirt.png
245KB, 498x502px
>>6593036
Wanna join the fan club?
>>
File: Hex maniac twitch.jpg (265KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Hex maniac twitch.jpg
265KB, 744x1052px
>>
>>6593036
He runs the site and the IRC.
>>
File: card.png (278KB, 480x305px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
278KB, 480x305px
We even have membership cards.
>>
File: ghost.jpg (62KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
62KB, 500x519px
>>
File: pillow.jpg (172KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pillow.jpg
172KB, 500x500px
>>
Hello there, /yg/
I've come here wondering why people like this trope, and after browsing your generals for some time I've come into conclusion that I don't understand jackshit... so can you give me your honest opinions on this subject?
Like, WHAT is your personal limit in things that a crazy can do with your life? You know, so it still seems romantic to you.
WHY would you let crazies do all these horrible things to you?
Do you agree that love is a feeling that makes you want to make your special someone happy? Are you willing to sacrifice your own happines for the sake of his?
Or do you sympathise with the crazy girls that think they are the perfect match for them just because they can elliminate all the competition? Isn't that egoistical of them? And why are they usually willing to take their senpai's happines away just so they can enjoy him for themselves?

Can this thing even be called love?
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 764x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 764x860px
>>6591802
>>6592761
>>6592771
cute
>>
File: 1446376334423.jpg (109KB, 850x583px) Image search: [Google]
1446376334423.jpg
109KB, 850x583px
>>6593116
I can't speak for the others because they...are, well, some are less clear-headed than others.

But for myself, why would I want someone to stalk or otherwise obsess over me to such a degree, or demand so much of my attention with no break? Why would I prefer to have my significant other be so excitable and obsessive in a lot of ways? Why would I think I would be happy with someone who would believe that they would do anything for my happiness?

Because I don't believe I could be happy with anyone "normal". For me, my love of yan stems from a lot of situations.
For one, loyalty: the one relationship that I had involved being abused constantly. A ton of emotional abuse that led to me thinking that, as a person, I was worthless. That I had literally no value as an individual because who I was in love with treated me like I didn't matter to her as a person. As a personal bank account she could cry to and threaten suicide or prostitution with, I was quite valuable...but only as that.
With a yandere...I would matter to her. I would be important. I would be worth so much to someone.

Why would I want a yandere when many are seen as mentally unhealthy? Because I wasn't mentally healthy, myself. I still question the status of my health because I can go very long stretches of time only sleeping, not talking to anyone, and not eating anything. I've had a lot of stretches of suicidal tendencies. I've had a lot of stretches of feeling like I didn't believe I should keep living, because there was nothing positive that could have come out of it. Thankfully I have friends who help remind me, and I like to act like the group Kamina to give them someone to look up to as a solid figure of support...but at my core, when I'm by myself, I sometimes still don't believe I could ever be loved for being myself.
1 of 2
>>
File: 1446504605213.jpg (117KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446504605213.jpg
117KB, 550x600px
>>6593122

And a yandere is like that. It's that with someone who could be seen as a yandere, I would know at least some of the woes they would be familiar with. I might not have exact 1:1 experiences, but I would know enough to know how they would feel. I wouldn't want someone who couldn't relate to me. I wouldn't want someone who would look at my past and say that I was simply acting up, or that it shouldn't have affected me so badly.

Would it be healthy to form something that might eventually turn into a form of codependency? I don't know. I'm sure many would say "no". But I know I'm not exactly healthy, myself. And I find the idea of being codependent on someone and them being codependent on me as something that's romantic. Of course, I say this with the presumption that who I form such a relationship with fits me well, so of course it wouldn't be full of petty bickering, cheating, and negative situations.

Of course, this is me speaking for myself. I don't know what others see in it, and everyone has their own idea of what is attractive about yanderes (I wouldn't want someone I love to bleed or harm themselves for me on purpose, period), but this is my view on it.
2 of 2
>>
tfw no one to struggle snuggle
>>
>>6592842
Wheres this from anon?
>>
>>6593122
>>6593123
These are the points I actually can understand as a person who is genuinely afraid of this board, so thank you for using the language I can understand so far.

Are you implying that, as a person who's familiar with bad stuff like that, you would understand if the person obsessed over you tries to do something destructive? Not to herself, but to others or even you? Do you sympathise with their inability to comprehend any sign of cheating from your part to the point of doing absolutely horrible things? Like, trying to ruin your friends' social lives or even murdering them so no one would "interrupt" your relationship?
>>
>>6593116
I am crazy and I don't like it. It's a mental illness, a personality disorder. I would never date someone like me, and I wouldn't advise others to date people like me unless they're better saviors than Jesus Christ himself. I am disgusting, and I believe that entering a relationship in which yandere behavior is encouraged would be harmful to me as I would be inclined to give in to my worst desires. As things are, I am willing to seriously hurt myself for the sake of love. Somehow I am still sane enough to know this is not a good thing.

A few days ago, a girl from here killed herself because of yandere ideology. We had another who one said she was seriously going to commit a murder.
>>
File: 1446608820576.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1446608820576.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>6593132
Now that's the thing; those are things I see as objectively negative. I believe that if anyone was fine with the idea of their significant other harming themselves, or others, they do not understand the human element. Which means they are looking at yanderes as simply a fetish, something they read in a doujin or watch in anime and go "yeah, that would be cool".

I'm not implying, but outright saying that with someone I was in love with who would be considered a yan, I would help them from doing anything destructive.It would be the same as liking someone when they're drunk, so encouraging them to decay into an alcoholic mess. You just don't exploit someone or obviously head towards something so negative and violent.

But for the sake of clarity, let's go over specific examples.
Destructive actions towards myself or others: of course I wouldn't want that. I would presume my yan significant other has the mental capacity to understand that those are just...bad things. It's like telling someone to not kill; you don't need to say it because it's something you kinda know. A yan wouldn't be some alien who's divorced from society and laws. If they were, then that's the sign of a much bigger issue that should be addressed ASAP. There's a difference between playing around with the archetype and actually wanting to take that drastic step.

1 of 2
>>
>>6593132
The same could be said with murder. Again, it's something no one would do on a whim...though I'm also speaking under the presumption that if I had someone who was a yandere, they would actually communicate with me and voice concerns and not do...cliche actions like keeping secrets, snooping around and other things that can easily be misconstrued.

When it comes to the idea of cheating...well, that depends on the individual. If cheating counts as anything more than casually talking to others, then that's something to discuss. I don't believe it's something that would devolve into such mindless knee-jerk reaction of "you were talking to a female co-worker? You must like her more than me".

I guess the more I explain, the more I seem to veer off of what most see as a "yandere" at a glance, but I see it as me thinking about it in a realistic manner.

2 of 2
>>
File: gif.jpg (6KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
gif.jpg
6KB, 305x165px
>>6593131
Google images.
>>
>>6593140
So you're trying to say that you posess the traits of a yandere, but you manage to hold yourself back because you realise how horrible things might turn out if you didn't?

If I got everything correctly, you are implying that being yandere is not a state of mind, but an illness, a constant destructive urge to mess things up fot the sake of love? Or is it your only way of expressing your stress while you are driven by fumes created by thoughts of your loved one being unfaithful?

In this case, is a senpai the only person who is able to both generate and calm down these urges?
>>
>>6593141
>>6593142
I understand how you would react to a yandere who is actually able to tell right from wrong, etc. It is the more basic and "realistic" take on the trope as I know it. But, as you said earlier, everything would be different if the crazy in question is an ACTUAL psychopath, who is downright unable to sympathise with people and, therefore, has their onw interpritation of what is good and what is not.

And sadly, I am more interested in these kinds of people. The general, canon yandere who is actually crazy. So...

IF the yandere in question is a complete psycho who managed to hide her messed up worldview and maybe even actions (at least from you)... How would you interprete her feelings towards you? Will you call her feelings love or just an obsession, an ill fixation on you? Would you still try and help that girl if you knew that she's not jsut messed up, but absolute batshit crazy, who just happened to "fall" for you?

And if so, [spoiler]would you do that just out of feelings of obligation?[/spoiler]

And hey, maybe that fixation IS something that she considers to be pure love or something. But I don't know for sure, simply because I'm not a psycho
>>
Male looking for yandere girl
[email protected]
>>
>>6593164
That's a good question. The short answer is that if she's an actual psychopath, all bets are off and I'll have to go with whatever happens.

But to answer...well, in the question of her hiding herself...that would be hard to answer. But if I found out she was hiding so much from me? I'd question if she were genuine. I've already been told dozens of things that ultimately meant nothing. I don't see why it would be impossible to think that someone who loved me to such a degree wouldn't be above lying about how they really felt.
When it comes to her feelings...that's a good question as well. It would depend on her actions, and motivations. Love is subjective, so I might not even tell what would be genuine or not.
Would I still help her if she was completely off her rocker and I really wasn't all that unique? Well I already think that I'm not worth much as a unique partner.

As you can tell, when we go into the idea of her being a psycho, there's little I can say or prepare for just because there's nothing you can really anticipate.
>>
So I found someone on yandere.org but they are not really what I want. Should I keep it up or should I break it off? I know I'll be content with them but thats it. Is it wrong to settle?
>>
>>6593187
>Is it wrong to settle?
No, but if all you are is content with them find another.
>>
>>6593187
I'm scared I won't find anyone on the site.
>>
>>6593191
>>6593188
This is why I dont know what to do. I'll have a good life but I know they are not "the one." But if I break it off I'm scared I wont find anyone else ever.
>>
So uh.. what do yandere grills do if the guy pretty much yandere's on them too?
I've seen lots of yandere memes, and I'm pretty sure I'd give those grills exactly what they want. I don't really keep any friends other than my current love interest. I don't really go out and do things with people. I try to spend as much time as possible with my love interest.

Wouldn't this like.. stop the yanderes from going crazy? Or am I misunderstanding something here.
>>
>>6593193
Life is full of risks, its up to you to decide which ones are worth taking.
>>
>>6593193
>>6593195
[spoiler]Just flip a coin, heads stay, tails go[/spoiler]
>>
>>6593194
There are many kinds of yanders. The media does what it does best and shows the extreams.

You can be Yan with out being crazy. The trait that defines someone as a Yan is an obsession over another person. How that obsession is expressed is based on the persons personality.

Yandere.org is full of submissive Yans that would never "go crazy" but only want to make your life as easy as possible and to fulfill your every need.
>>
>>6593199
> but only want to make your life as easy as possible and to fulfill your every need.

Ayy. I'll have to check this out. This pleases my specific kind of domness.
>>
>>6593201
They are all men so heads up. As always the site is like 75% men.
>>
>>6593206
Yup. Just checked the site.
>all men
Why are all fucking sub people I find online literal gayfags. It's so hard to find the fucking qt grills.
>>
>>6593207
>Gayfags

They are looking for dom girls mostly.

The answer to both questions are the same answer. Men have a lot more social flexibility. Its not weird for a guy to not be an "alpha." There are a lot of spheres where men can be submissive and no one gives a rats ass.

Girls on the other hand have a lot more societal pressure to be "submissive" and "a good housewife." To the point the literally go insane over it. I've met girls that had mental breakdowns at the proposition of the guy being the homemaker and doing chores and cooking.

Because of this they do not show themselves as anything other than what they know to be acceptable. Its why you will go to dating sites and see a female profile that is basically blank. She does not want to come off as a "slut" or "weird." So she tests the men first to get a gauge of who they are and how they will react.
>>
>>6593214
I filtered by "looking for men", and it literally was ALL men in 6 pages
Also, to your second and third paragraphs:
Yeah, I know. I have no problem finding sub girls if I'm searching IRL or just talking to 'normal' girls. I just wish that they would label themselves more clearly, as everyone does, especially on the internet with more or less guaranteed anonymity. It's just a bother.

For example, I've literally once had to 'train' a girl I've been with for like 6 months that it's okay to behave 'slutty' and sub to me - which she actually loved, but somehow had inhibitions to do because she somehow had some 'block' programmed into her that made her not do it.
>>
>>6593221
Yeah its fucked up that girls just cant be who they are or who they want to be. I had one relationship I broke off because she would NEVER fucking say what she wanted. She never initiated. Most times she showed no signs she wanted anything at all until the frustration would build up into a blow out.

Despite me telling her to just say what was on her mind she never would and said she was "scared" to.
>>
>>6593227
At least the girl I 'trained' opened up to it after. It was nice while it lasted.
>>
>>6593221
>sets tool to look for men
>complains when he finds 6 pages of men

>This is what girls are supposed to be yandere for
>>
>>6593233
...nice... meme.
I totally misunderstood it because of the "looking for a...".
I thought it'd meant the usual "I'm looking for people that are looking for a..."
Dank memes.
>>
>>6592173
THE MISADVENTURES OF FLLLAAAAAPJAAACK
>>
File: 1447906202594.gif (284KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447906202594.gif
284KB, 500x281px
THIS PLACE NEEDS MORE PORN
Even if it's reposts
>>
File: 005.jpg (247KB, 976x1400px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
247KB, 976x1400px
>>
Aw yiss

>>6593234
are u serious

>>6593227
This is my major problem. I'm chill talking about almost anything, no matter what it is, until the conversation turns to romantic subjects. I'm working on it, although it still sucks.
>>
File: 1447906500753.jpg (308KB, 1300x601px) Image search: [Google]
1447906500753.jpg
308KB, 1300x601px
>>
File: tumblr_nlufzv90Ju1tjlygro1_1280.jpg (280KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlufzv90Ju1tjlygro1_1280.jpg
280KB, 800x600px
>>6593116
For like, 99% of the people here, including me, it's a fetish that lives in fantasy. No one thinks their life being at risk is hot, and people who say they do are either a danger to society or don't understand what having your life at risk really means.
>>
File: bloodyan.jpg (281KB, 794x594px) Image search: [Google]
bloodyan.jpg
281KB, 794x594px
>>6593116
>>6593290
In addendum, a lot of people found the fetish in anime, which can really make anything seem hot. I can assure you won't have half the boner you had having a gun put to your head or a knife near your dick as you did while watching Mirai Nikki or School Days.
>>
>>6593274
>Now... what did you want to tell me?
I have mega aids
>>
File: 001 (1).jpg (233KB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
001 (1).jpg
233KB, 992x1400px
Is spooks doing good?
>>
Made a Dubtrack.fm room. Now we can hang out and listen to music together.

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/yg
>>
>>6593184
Huh

Your answer seems to be quite genuine. In all honesty, when I had entered this board, I was expecting to be either completely ignored or overwhelmed with porn webms paired with hardcore yandere enthusiasts. I am still very afraid of this board, since it's inhabitants find things like blood-drawing, sphincter-merging lizard girls and even photoshopped pregnant mothers fisting their child through their womb to be very arousing. But you gave me answers from a group of people I was searching AND some insight to what could lead to such interests as yandere. I really appreciate it.

>>6593290
>>6593297
Honestly, you have no idea how relieved I feel right now. I've been to some truly messed up places searching for answers. And I'm just happy to know that 4chan's /d/ or at least at /yg/ has people that can say that the whole yandere thing is a fetish that is only appealing to most people because of anime.

But can you guys tell me more about yandere.org? Is it some sort of roleplay/dating site? And is it worth the time to sign in just for the sole purpose of learning what people like about the yandere trope?
>>
>>6593392
Only join if you feel comfortable giving your private information to a yandere, i.e. the site owner.
>>
>>6593399
I see... so it's a no-no to me then. At least for now.

But what about the site itself? What do people use it for? Does it function as some sort of meeting organiser, a forum or just a roleplay/chat?
>>
>>6593405
Most use it in hopes of finding a yandere relationship. Some use it just to chat with other yanderes. I don't think anyone's using it for roleplaying purposes yet.

I've been in these generals for more than a year and I have yet to see a single healthy, happy long lasting relationship form here. They always implode and end in drama after a few months, it seems.
>>
>>6593405
Supposedly a lot of people are social on the site...but I don't really bother looking at profiles. Even without being a member you might be able to look at the forums. That's all I pay attention to, along with writing a small series and posting it.

If I had to warn about anything, it's that a lot of people seem eager to find someone else...and might act poorly because of it.
>>
>>6593392
>>6593399
>>6593405

By personal information - a throwaway email? It doesn't ask you for your name, you can put whatever you want in the other fields like age / country.

It's just like a dating site, I guess. You make a profile, tick if you want friends, partners or penpals / roleplay and just message whoever you want based on their profile. There is also a forum to talk about yandere, yandere tropes / media / whatever.

People mainly use it to just find other people to talk to, or a yandie gf.
>>
>>6593415
The owner and his friends still get your password. Speaking of passwords, mine mysteriously changed without my consent a few days ago.
>>
>>6593415
They also get your IP and have the ability to read your private messages. There is no privacy.
>>
>>6593408
>>6593410
>>6593415
>>6593424
You know, the last time I've given my email info to some sketchy site, I ended up recieving a video skype call from some shirtless and presumably naked stranger claiming that he's my best friend and demanding to turn on my camera so we can have some "usual time together". It's not the weirdest thing that has happened to me but you can probably guess now why I'm being so sceptical.

The core idea of that site sounds pretty harmless, but after reading your posts i think I'll avoid registering there, even if you're mesing with me.

Anyway, you've mentioned some drama earlier. Is it anything serious or just a couple yelling at each other through computer screens? I'm curious because some douche told me something about some "scared" (not spooks that you frequently mention, I think) character being involved in some story.
>>
>>6593449
Not sure about the drama with scared, although I would be interested in knowing more about it.

Generally, the drama is just couples yelling at each other over a computer. But sometimes it goes further than that. Someone already mentioned the girl who committed suicide a few days ago (talking about it was forbidden on the IRC because the dead girl had previously called the head honcho's girlfriend a bitch), and a year ago or so there was a girl who entered a suicide pact with her sister because she believed she wasn't pure enough to be loved. There was also a girl who was planning to kill her boyfriend's ex girlfriend, although I highly doubt she would have had enough balls to go through with it. Doxxing has happened, nudes have been leaked.. there's a lot of drama.
>>
>>6593520
This is why I focus on writing my own thing and occasionally messing with the forums.
>>
Honestly, I'm surprised there hasn't been any big drama over stalking. These threads usually have a link to a "stalking toolkit" in the OP, to help users stalk others more efficiently.

This shit could end very badly if someone tries to stalk someone who isn't into yanderes.
>>
>>6593520
That sounds... not as harmless anymore.

I've been told on another site that there has been some sort of incident that originated from 4chan which had some sort of drama and resulted in crippling a guys feet with a kitchen fork. As far as i know, the guy in question was considered to be cheating on his gf, and she thought that ripping out her fiance's achilles tendons on both his feet was a perfectly normal reaction. After that, they both have been trialed but since the girl had some crazy connections, she didn't recieve the punishment she deserved. I've also been told that the girl left the poor man afterwards, alone and crippled for life... and then somebody mentioned a person called "scared"...

So yeah, that's pretty much how I ended up here. I'm not trying to judge that "scared" person myself or anything, but I'm not just curious either. Are you guys sure there hasn't been anything involving that person?
>>
>>6593558
All I know about Scared is that she's Spook's girlfriend. What makes you think she's done something bad?

Spooks runs the site and has a lot of fangirls, so there is some drama revolving around him. No clue about Scared, though. What do you know about whatever incident might have involved Scared?
>>
>>6593558
If you want to know about scared, you should ask folks on IRC. There are people who know her well who hang out there, although they might just try to defend whatever it is that she's done.
>>
>>6593558
Could you post contact info? Make a throwaway e-mail and use a proxy to hide your IP if contacting one of us doesn't feel safe.
>>
File: taihen.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
taihen.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>6593558
http://www.yandere.org/members/snervous/

Her account on yandere.org, if you'd like to talk to her yourself.
>>
>>6593574
I've done some research on crazy shit on various sites including wizchan. Some anons have told me that vicious story, saying that it is directly linked to 4chan. After some hours of discussion one of them just mentioned that "scared" person and that she hangs out in some sort of weird club. The whole story and the "IT WAS 4CHAN AS ALWAYS" argument sound very improbable, but trust me: wizards don't lie. These harmless boys are depressed enough by themselves, so they wouldn't even think about making all this horrible ship up like that. Plus I've met some people on other sites around the time this story was "popular" that told me the exact same details about the incident. But aside from all these things, I don't have anything else.

>>6593581
Yeah, you guys are constantly talking about that IRC thing of yours... but I am not sure what do you mean by that. Is that yandere.org's built-in chat program or something you people on /yg/ use to communicate with one another?

>>6593586
Sorry, but I'm not exactly comfortable with giving ANY sort of adress to anyone after all that stuff. Besides, I think I'm going to be fine if I just stay anonymous on this board for a couple of days until I figure what to do next. Thank you for the concern anyway
>>
>>6593613
Thanks for the link, but I though that spooked and scared are different people. Anyway, I'll gladly use it.
>>
>>6593614

Wait... are you saying that Scared stabbed some guy with a kitchen fork? She's relatively new here. She found out about the yandere threads on /d/ and started hanging out on the IRC after getting with Spooks. Post link to the wizchan thread where this was discussed? She seems a little crazy, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.
>>
>>6593614
Why not ask the people involved yourself? You sound like an old fish wife gossiping here
>>
>>6593620
Spooked and Scared are the same person. Spooks is her boyfriend, so she sometimes goes by Spooked. She thinks it's cute if their usernames are matching.

IRC is a chat program. You can access it here: https://mibbit.com/ Click on server, enter irc.rizon.net and in the server section and #yg in the channel section. and you should be there. It's not anonymous, though. Some of your information will be visible, although it is unlikely that it could be used against you.

Same thing with a throwaway e-mail, really. It's safe if you keep the username different from anything you'd normally use and don't make your password too easy to guess.
>>
>>6593624

http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/irctutorial.html
>>
>>6593620
I have some info I'd be willing to tell you, but not in public.
>>
>>6593624
I'm sorry but this story was told long ago. I will try to find something for you in the available archives, but I dont really think this is true either anymore. If that "scared" person really is new to the site, I am not sure how exactly would they be able to connect that weird woman with her.

>>6593625
>>6593632
Anons from >>6593424 and >>6593432 told me that my privacy would be in danger if I tried to do anything funny. I really feel like an old lady talking shit to people she doesn't know myself, but... I'm just interested in this whole story, to be honest. But I WON'T travel an extra mile just to satisfy my curiosity at the cost of my password being stolen once again. Hell, I'm even afraid to use fake e-mails just out of fear that they could be somehow conencted to my personal data. And I'm sorry if this stuff I've been told is a lie, that isn't my intention

>>6593639
Thank you anon, but I will decline once again.
>>
>>6593648
You sound full of shit, another tourist to the corpse of this general
>>
https://wizchan.org/lounge/res/60206.html

Started a thread on wizardchan. We'll see how things go.
>>
>>6593649
Yeah... she seems kind of loose. She doesn't seem like the type of girl who would stab someone with a fork, considering her lewd past.
>>
>>6593653
>wizchan
Fuck off.
>>
>>6593649
I am pretty new to this board and I am not sure if this story is true myself anymore, but I just hate the idea of wizards lying to me just for the sake of prolonging the conversation

>>6593653
Thank you, it sure has been a while since I visited this board. I kind of hope anons from back then will show up.

>>6593654
I never said she was the one stabbing people, but I understand that you assumed that I did. I kind of did the same mistake when her name just surfaced in the middle of conversation
>>
>>6593654
Spot the spooks groupie

>>6593659
Why do you refer to wizards as some special entities?
>>
>>6593614
I have scared's nudes if you want.
>>
>>6593661
They are not special in any way, but I do find them kind... endearing? It's not like I've been hanging out with them alot or anything, but from the little chat we had that day I just got the impression that they are the type of people i can trust. They were kind of offensive at first, since I was just new to their place, but after that it just hit me that they are just single and, sadly, mostly depressed people who do not want any unwanted guests in their home board. I don't want to cause them any trouble anymore, to be honest. But I still hope that anons from before are going to show up
>>
>>6593663
And no, I have no interest in them, but thanks for sharing anyway
>>
File: tumblr_mwnlsmhe6O1sjyos5o1_500.gif (354KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwnlsmhe6O1sjyos5o1_500.gif
354KB, 500x280px
>>6593581
She's a whore and a cunt
Spooks is a retard who can barely run a website powered by word press.
I'd take the time out of my day to make an actual good website with an actual backend instead of relying on cloudflare and word press but I honestly don't see any sort of profits from it so it isn't worth it to me. If this website had more activity I might consider it.
You're also a bunch of faggots stop spamming the thread with IRC Drama and post more yan porn
>>6593653
Wizards hate females and they're banned on sight
>>
any girl here want to play steam games?
>>
>>6593661
Hey, her past isn't a secret. She was kind of a slut.
>>
File: yanderesan.jpg (10KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
yanderesan.jpg
10KB, 190x266px
>>6594001
The website's pretty functional. Better than obsessivedating, anyways. God, that site was an abortion.
>>
File: hentai-0009.gif (420KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
hentai-0009.gif
420KB, 400x225px
>>6594110
What games do you have?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (266KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
266KB, 990x1400px
Or maybe
and this is a radical idea, but hear me out now
what if
what if we we all stopped insulting random people, got rid of the drama, and just posted yandere porn and stories
How about that
I know, I know, it's insane; but so is the rest of this place
>>
File: poly.png (160KB, 1026x656px) Image search: [Google]
poly.png
160KB, 1026x656px
Can people in open relationships be yandere?
>>
>>6594145
You can do that, I'll do the opposite to balance it out.
>>
File: tumblr_nmd454Rkgg1sgdqdjo1_1280.jpg (163KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmd454Rkgg1sgdqdjo1_1280.jpg
163KB, 750x625px
>>6594159
At least post some porn while you shitpost.
>>
>>6594162
You prepubescent horny walking genitalman pig anus faced thing. I prefer to sage.

Disgusting bushwanker filth.
>>
>>6594168
Candlesniffing fuckface, go climb a wall of dicks.
>>
>>6594170
I'd rather do that than stay by your side at the bottom of this toilet. How about you build a wall of dicks from all the cocks that got stuffed in your ears in all your years of walking shame so I can climb out? Maybe you can still pull some of them out if you try hard enough.
>>
>>6594137
a lot, why?
>>
File: 1447906295436.jpg (172KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447906295436.jpg
172KB, 781x1200px
P O S T
O
R
N
>>
>>6594185
Why are you posting femdom in a yandere thread you disgusting waste of oxygen? Do you see me posting bestiality?
>>
Well this community is officially shit now. Didn't last long. Let's add it to the list.
>>
>>6594237
If it only became officially shit now like you said then it lasted ~3 years.
>>
>>6594240
You know what else lasted 3 years?
>>
File: stlut.jpg (8KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
stlut.jpg
8KB, 213x237px
>>6594178
I'm not very strong, anon. I can't pull them out, they're really jammed in there. Would you care to lend me a hand? You have a lot more experience tugging on dicks than me, so maybe you could do it.
>>
>>6594318
your erection?
>>
>>6594336
Not even in 10 years I would do it

>>6594318
What?
>>
>>6594355
Well if you don't help me out, we'll both stay trapped at the bottom of this toilet. Unless you have your own supply of dicks from which to make a rope?
>>
>>6594383
Unfortunately I don't, but we can try to shapeshift you into elongated tits if you want. It would suit your personality much more and it would give me something to laugh at while we think of a way to get out.
>>
>>6594390
I don't know, anon. If I lactate, it's going to be normal milk. But you've sucked off so many black men that surely yours would be chocolate. Wouldn't you like to have a nice cup of chocolate milk once we get out? You be the tits.
>>
>>6594390
I have an idea. Let's both shapeshift into elongated tits and let's braid ourselves into a tit rope.
>>
>>6594395
I'm tired of ass barrel milk drinkers trying to get a rise out of lacto intolerant good natured folks. That reminds me, it seems all you can think of is cocks now. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less of you. If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Except in this case you are the hammer and everything looks like male cocks.

>>6594404
Okay, maybe we can form a pact to become weretits. That way we don't have to be tiddies forever.
>>
any one want to play cs;go or osu with a shitter?
>>
>>6594411
It's not that I think everything looks like cocks, anon. This entire toilet is made of cocks and you have fucked so many men that you have become a stinky warty cock yourself. You hadn't noticed?
>>
>>6594412
Post your steam, nigger.
>>
>>6594430
email me your steam that way we are still safe
[email protected]
>>
145 posts, 40 images.....
>>
>>6594411
You're lacto intolerant? Are you asian?
>>
File: hyouka-hentai_1.jpg (68KB, 535x270px) Image search: [Google]
hyouka-hentai_1.jpg
68KB, 535x270px
itty bitty titty commitee
>>
File: 1449846200911.jpg (39KB, 720x575px) Image search: [Google]
1449846200911.jpg
39KB, 720x575px
>>6594338
>your erection?
Yeah..

I thought it would be funny considering this is /d/ and year old erections could be a fetish. It wasn't funny.

>>6594436
Both are divisible by 5, good catch.
>>
File: 1382374852287.jpg (251KB, 824x750px) Image search: [Google]
1382374852287.jpg
251KB, 824x750px
>>6594428
Hahah that ain't true man! Unless I've been hallucinating that I'm not dicked up this whole time.

Let me test this theory out. This picture is a girl sitting on a chair?
>>
I just woke up and... what is this? I'm sorry if this negativity is the result of my immature questioning. And if it's not negativity, I still feel like a bit of a cunt. I will just quietly proceed to yandere.org
>>
>>6594461
No, that's a picture of you having dinner with your family. Why would you show me that? We need to focus on getting out of this shitter.
>>
File: 1382374268075.jpg (413KB, 1400x1960px) Image search: [Google]
1382374268075.jpg
413KB, 1400x1960px
>>6594469
Just one more to test my luck. Is this a picture of a girl singing in a karaoke booth?

Anyways, give me some time I might come up of a plan. I'll forward it to you within the next days. I hope so.
>>
>>6594481
Why are you showing me family pictures? We don't have time for this! If only a hero would pass by and let down his penis so that we could climb out...
>>
>>6594491
Hopefully that same male dick won't piss on us. Can you imagine having to grab it while it's showering us with a golden rain? Not that it would be too different than talking to you right now, the perfurated dog bladder you are.
>>
File: blo.jpg (141KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
blo.jpg
141KB, 850x638px
>>6594497
It's okay if he starts pissing. You just have to stand under the penis and guzzle up his golden boy nectar until the fluids run out. You've done that sort of stuff before, so it shouldn't be much of a challenge. Also, it's spelled perforated, retard. Were you too busy blowing every boy in school to learn how English works?
>>
>>6594463
Nah, it's not your fault. We're always pretty negative here.
>>
>>6594503
As I was reading your post I accidentally tied up a noose and put it around my neck. Thankfully I'm back to my senses now, but your post hit me hard. Jerkhole.
>>
>>6594515
You have a rope?? Why didn't you say so?? We could use it to escape this toilet! Why did my post hit you hard, though? I'm just stating well known facts.
>>
>>6594515
But for real. It didn't actually hit you hard, did it? You're just messing around. Right?
>>
File: ribbons.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ribbons.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
Have you ever noticed that dido really sounds like dildo? Jeez, why would someone pick that stage name? Good music, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs
>>
File: Dramacephaloids_94c5af_1513883.jpg (646KB, 780x3046px) Image search: [Google]
Dramacephaloids_94c5af_1513883.jpg
646KB, 780x3046px
Dramacephaloids somewhat remind me of this place.
>>
>>6594529
No I'm serious. The grammatical correction hit me hard like a knife in my gut. It made my vision go all blurry and then I could suddenly see the reality of my surroundings. It was terrible. You didn't change at all though. Weird. Maybe you can't get any more terrible than what you are already?
>>
>>6594566
Why would I change? Is correcting your grammar something that should have changed me? I am confused, anon.
>>
>>6594571
me seeing the world as terrible as it really is didn't make you change, therefore I am inclined to believe that you are already as terrible as you can be. I hope that doesn't sound like a compliment.
>>
>>6594575
Seeing the world as it is would make me a realist, not a terrible person.
>>
>>6594575
Or are you saying that witnessing your pain should have made me change? How did you expect me to change? All I want is to get out of this toilet, anon! I have a dentist's appointment and I'm going to be late!
>>
>>6594579
>>6594581
What I'm saying is, you are as terrible as you are going to be if I see the real world.
>>
>>6594582
I'm pretty sure that makes no sense. You really were busy gobbling dicks in school, weren't you?
>>
>>6594566
I'm sorry. Hanging around you has lowered my IQ significantly, you're rubbing off on me. I see what you mean now. What do I look like to you? To me, you look like a rotting dog with gangrene.
>>
File: taihen.png (317KB, 1040x721px) Image search: [Google]
taihen.png
317KB, 1040x721px
How is the world terrible?
>>
File: 1382887286367.jpg (490KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1382887286367.jpg
490KB, 1250x1250px
>>6594586
Maybe I would have if it would help me build a multinational conglomerate dedicated to slapping your stupid moron face. I'm surprised you aren't a pirate with a mast that big shoved down your nostrils.

>>6594591
I'm throwing a knife in the dark and saying that this is a rotting dog with a gangrene?
>>
File: hhh.jpg (100KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.jpg
100KB, 600x450px
>>6594597
Oh it's on now, bitch. *pushes your face down into the toilet water as dicks come out of my nostrils* I'll make you suck me off and I'll kill you with my manmilk, you lactose intolerant whore!
>>
>>6594607
Not even in 11 years will that kind of talk work on me. You'll have to have two cows to have enough milk to kill me. Well you already have one. Your female progenitor.

But even then what's the point? Are you always this pointless? Maybe we're starting to see the problem here. You're completely pointless to the point where you are just a complete perfect circular body of idiotic mass.
>>
>>6594644
tera plz stop stirring shit up
>>
>>6594644
Wow it's a whole load of fucking nothing, are you even trying?

I have 100x the dirt you have but I'm not posting it because I'm not a child
>>
>>6594644
>the nice thing to do is just let it go and remember nice things about her
That ain't sound so bad as you expected it to sound, anon, but obviously I know what you meant in the pastebin. nevertheless:

Everything's okay, even if they are bad people. Don't worry.
>>
>>6594644
Got any more dirt?

>>6594646
Tara is banned from IRC. That can't be her.
>>
>>6594644
Wait so how did Yuukers kill herself? Do we have any proof the guy wasn't just making things up?
>>
>>6594644
>His last girlfriend isn't even that bad by comparison.

Nigga what? His ex is Satan himself.
>>
>>6594652
we both know you can get back on, dont be stupid.

He's done with you, he will never get back with you, Doing shit like this is only making him realize he made the right option of dumping you. You aren't painting yourself a good picture here.
>>
>>6594656
Check the logs to see the last time Tara's IP logged on. You can do that, right?
>>
>>6594657
you keep coming in as beelz
>>
>>6594660
When, exactly? Check the logs.
>>
>>6594657
>Tara's IP
she has a billion throwaways and an army of orbiters trying to get some of that insane pussy - what is there to check?
>>
>>6594653

https://twitter.com/hellyvgalen/status/677011677200650240

http://www.condoleance.nl/15689

>>6594646
>>6594646

Not everybody who dislikes scared is Tara. Why are you acting as the scared defense force? You think Tara is so horrible. Why wouldn't his next gf be equally as bad if not worse? He clearly doesn't know how to pick them.
>>
File: creepy-anime.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-anime.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>6594644
>His last girlfriend isn't even that bad by comparison.

Okay Tara, you can stop now - no one cares, scared was just hostile someone barges in and starts announcing someone has died. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole every time.

>>6594652
>Tara is banned it can't be her

What's it like being autistic?
>>
>>6594662
pretty much what they said

How does it feel to prove spook right? That you're not worth it and crazy? You know he's never going back even if he breaks up with scared. You just keep digging yourself a deeper hole.
>>
>>6594664
>>6594665
wtf >digging yourself a deeper hole

how
what a coinkydink
>>
>>6594663
What makes you think she's as bad? How could anyone be as bad as Tara? You really seem to dislike scared, but why?
>>
>>6594663
But what does it say? Also how did she die? Did she mention anyone before she died?
>>
does anyone remember telpum?
>>
>>6594663
Holy shit. Can you post proof it's not Tara?
>>
File: 121243215213.jpg (40KB, 610x358px) Image search: [Google]
121243215213.jpg
40KB, 610x358px
>>6594665
different mindset
>>
>>6594664
>>6594665
>>6594667
Are these paid shills for spookie? To think he would go this far with the money he earned from the website.
>>
>>6594668

She's a bitch and an admitted slut. Just ask her how many men she's had sex with/sent pictures to. She was flirting hard with other guys (and girls) in the IRC before hooking up with Spooks. When she cheats on Spooks in a month or two (if she even tells him) then you can admit I'm right.
>>
>>6594665
Honestly, I don't think it's possible for her to dig herself a deeper hole. But seriously, check your logs.
>>
>>6594680
Can you give us exact numbers? How many people did she sleep with, and who was she flirting with? Come on, give us the juicy bits. We wanna know all the dirt.
>>
I'm going to bed, but I am laughing my ass off at these developments. Holy shit, son. I knew people disliked scared, but not to that level. Please leak more logs.
>>
>>6594683
Looking for dirt in a pit of shit? you're a live one.
>>
>>6594683
They can't give you the juicy bits because they don't exist, buddy.
>>
But how did yuukers die?
>>
>>6594689
She viewed this thread and got cancer
>>
>>6594692
Shots fired
>>
>>6594671
Yes. Why?
>>
>>6594714
I left yg for a long time. what happened to her?
>>
>>6594717
She found happiness with Frenchie, sort of. Except she says he makes her miserable sometimes. From the way she's described him to me on many occasions during the last few months we spoke, it sounds like he's using the push-pull method to hold onto her. She lives far away from him still, but it may not be that way forever.

Aside from sharing personal information, would you like to know anything else?
>>
File: wpscEGjZM3M.jpg (58KB, 470x604px) Image search: [Google]
wpscEGjZM3M.jpg
58KB, 470x604px
What's going on?
>>
>>6594719
naw not really, I'm one of the few people who got telpum pics, I was just wondering what happened to the girl. I cut contact with everyone here.
>>
>>6594720
The usual.
>>
>>6594724
I know that feel. I came to this thread just to ctrl f for two names, and that was one of them.
Speaking of that stuff from one post ago, I think Frenchie has forbidden her from talking to anyone but him over the internet. This isn't a fact, just a strong hunch based on him doing it in the past and recent events. Long story short, she disappeared from /yg/ and cut contact with me again right after she asked him for permission to do something.
>>
>>6594731
last time I checked frenchie wasn't interested in her and she had no hope. Glad it worked out. sort of.
>>
>>6594720
STOP RIGGING THE COMPATIBILITY METER!

you hack!
>>
File: 1349362588946.jpg (94KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1349362588946.jpg
94KB, 512x512px
>>6594734
Stop being compatible with everyone.

you stud!

We'll get into some new matching magic updates soon. Right now the big releases are the blocking feature and the improved PM system that allows you to summon a PM window on top of another user's profile without a redirect to your own.
>>
>>6594733
I remember that. The second (or third?) to the last time she cut contact with me because of him, she told me that he gave her an ultimatum. Either stop being depressed or else he'd break up with her.
I really hope things work out for her.
>>
>>6594740
thanks I guess
>>
>try to look up suicide news where yuukers lives
>nothing can be found
Hmm
>>
>>6594750
Me too, anon. me too.
>>
>>6594756
probably because in a lot of countries it's illegal to support suicide cases in the news, due to a human condition where if one person kills themself, other suicide people may be pushed over the edge because of that, "if they did it, I can too"
>>
>>6594758
I literally tried everything but zero things come up. Only thing that came up was her moms tweet and that was it.
>>
>>6594760
>@RxMonsterHunter our daughter known to her Friends by the name of rxmonsterhunter and Patchy poof past away.
>Yuuka = rxmonsterhunter
>1 retweet and 3 likes
>Of those, one was by @RxMonsterHunter
>21 / / Avid Monster Hunter, Touhou fan, professional speedrunner

Things that make me go hmmmm.
>>
>>6594764
I'm guessing her mom probably found her computer and she was logged in on tweeter?
>>
File: tumblr_nh4nn3YH0p1tcecd8o1_540.png (149KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh4nn3YH0p1tcecd8o1_540.png
149KB, 540x536px
>>6593410
Hex maniac best maniac
>>
>2 girls from yg have killed themselves this year
Hmm
>>
>>6594946
>In Africa every 60 seconds a minute passes
Hmm
>>
>>6594949
>There are two fingers in my left hand
>Does that mean I only have two fingers
Hmm
>>
>>6594950
>12 inches make a foot but 12 feet don't make a leg
Hmm
>>
>>6594954
Whoa
>>
>>6594946
Do boys who say "you have to call me a girl because I say so" really count as girls? Where I come from, we call them catfish. Call me old fashioned, but if someone's born with a penis and XY chromosomes I'll call them male. And it's no surprise. About half of all trans people kill themselves. Probably less than that now thanks to the PC movement. If it's any consolation, a lot of them are terrible people and some are actually aware that they're manipulative and proud of it. He might have killed himself but there's an equally strong chance that he used suicide as an excuse to stir up drama and leave /yg/ at the same time.
>>
>>6594957
Someone shut this rambling guy up already. I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>6594961
Crossdressing "girl" detected
>>
>>6594957
I didn't know the person, but from what I understand others did. It doesn't seem likely that someone would pretend to be a girl on the internet full time without any kind of pay.

Just my thoughts
>>
>>6594962
If I'm not mistaken you've posted this shit other times. Why do you single out trannies so much?

People should learn how to not fall to this kind of stupid shit, not whine about whether someone has a dick or not. Girls can lead you on anyways too, but would you think
>at least it was worth it since this time it had a vagina!
? It doesn't really make a difference, does it? You're not gonna have them, so a vagina is as worthless as a dick in that situation to be honest.
>>
>>6594977
Gender dysphoria is a mental iillness, taking the opposite genders hormones, dressing the same way and mutilating yourself is not the way to fix it.
Also first time I have posted it
>>
>>6594983
Oh, if it's true and that was the first time you posted it then excuse me. I understand that perspective very well, and if you have reason to believe one of them wasn't a real girl then it's up to you if you wish to correct them about it.

Still, I'd just like to point out that your first post and your subsequent reply made it look like you were trying to stir up pointless shit, expecting people to reply to this shit about gender. Thankfully me and this dumbass >>6594963 are here instead.

Now let's move on.
>>
Anyone know the fetish name for girls covered in blood? Not murdered/murderers, just covered in blood.
>>
>>6593116
I love yans because Im so used to them.
A situation like
>>6592771
Happened to me when I was pretty young, and strangely since then pretty much all the women Ive been with obsess over and either stalk or assault me. It happened when I was so young that it kinda broke me as a man. I can't achieve orgasm with a partner anymore and end up faking to get away if I can.

A lot of it is that Im too busy with classes and internships and work and politics to have a relationship and so it just kinda happens sometimes.

I do have a rape fetish now, never with me as the aggressor. Always going back to my first orgasm and being called a slut for ejaculating into my rapist...
>>
>>6594740
hey spooks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II3ZmtoZj74
This goes out to my Em
>>
File: grinch.jpg (36KB, 290x314px) Image search: [Google]
grinch.jpg
36KB, 290x314px
>>6594686

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27I3AN0XwP8

Am I right? Merry Christmas.
>>
>>6595496
You may enjoy mixtapes. Retard-o-tron is pretty good if you aren't too sensitive. If I remember correctly, near the end there's a lady who sticks a candle in her vagina for the sake of love (she's obsessing over some celebrity or other). I'd say that's pretty yandere.

http://zxql3000.net/mixtape/
>>
>>6595299
Hey nutso
>>
>>6595598
your tripcode's wrong
>>
>>6595605
That's cause its a name not a trip you fucking dumbass
>>
>>6595606
Somebody sure is salty today!
>>
>>6595609
So many flavors anon, salt isn't due back on the rotation until next month
>>
>>6595612
So what's the flavor of the day?
>>
>>6595615
Banana
>>
>>6595619
Have you ever noticed that banana flavoring tastes nothing like actual bananas? It always kinda tastes like cough syrup.
>>
>>6595623
That's because it tastes like bananas from the 1900s. There was a massive disease that wiped out an entire type of banana, those little lolly bananas actually taste like pre-disease bananas.

The bananas we have today are a different species of the same tree that was immune to the disease
>>
>>6595629
That type of banana still exists, you know! They're just very rare and expensive. Ecuador still grows them.`
>>
>>6595642
I'd try a real one but honestly I hate the flavor
>>
>>6595644
You aren't curious to know what they taste like? Imagine making desserts with one of those bananas. They'd taste so different from the banana desserts we millenials know. Banana bread, maybe?
>>
>>6595644
Are you telling me that you would not fly to Ecuador to make ultra special banana bread? What the fuck.
>>
>>6595650
They're sweeter than your typical banana and I'm really not a fan of sweets in general.
I might try it once so I can say "I'm not a fan" and actually be able to back up the statement
>>
>>6595656
What's the weirdest food you've ever eaten?
>>
>>6595658
Nothing too weird. Probably an octopus dish where the meat wriggles in your mouth
>>
>>6595671
Where'd you eat that?
>>
>>6595569
I went there and all I saw were people showing their genitals.

The video I linked was nostalgia from when I used to listen to that CD at roughly 4 years of age. I didn't post because I enjoyed the shit.

Happy chrismas.
>>
>>6595675
In a restaurant
Not really sure what you're expecting to hear here anon ;)
>>
>>6595689
You mean it didn't involve tentacle rape?
>>
>>6593255
THAAAAAAANK you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqqayXlWL8g
>>
Any good manga recommendations? Sfw or nsfw is fine.
>>
>>6595698
Life isn't always like your Chinese moving pictures anon
>>
>>6595886
What is your favorite Chinese moving picture
>>
>>6595898
What's it to you?
>>
>>6595906
It's very important. So what is it?
>>
>>6595907
If you're trying to work out who I am, my favorite genre is 'dystopia'
That's enough of a giveaway I think
>>
>>6595908
I don't care who you are. You're Spooky booperina, I'm Spooky booperina. I just wanna talk about anime. What's your favorite dystopian anime?
>>
>>6595912
Shinsekai yori was a good dystopian. Unfortunately there aren't many good dystopians in the medium
>>
>>6595913
Never even heard of that animu. What's it about, and why do you like it? And also, who are you? Now that you've mentioned your identity, one can't help but wonder what it is.
>>
>>6595929
Just an anon who's been here far too long. I used to be in the limelight but due to no desire of my own

J
You can google the plot, I'm sure
>>
>>6595950
Why were you in the limelight?
>>
>>6595951
Typical yandere reasons. Nothing worth discussing, really
Ignore that J
I have greasy fingers and I'm on a phone
>>
>>6595956
>I have greasy fingers and I'm on a phone
>greasy fingers
Ugh.
>>
>>6595975
I'm eating chicken get off my back
>>
>>6595978
Wipe those stank fingers before grabbin your phone.

I won't ever get off your back.
>>
>>6595982
You don't know me, don't try to control my life
I'm not going to get up from the table to wipe my goddamn hands every 45 seconds to reply to your sorry ass

I'll just accept a typo or two then wipe my phone down at the end
>>
>>6595986
Napkins exist.
Bacteria could build in the nooks and crannies, don't get sick.
>>
>>6595987
you actually need to expose yourself to germs every once in a while to build up an immunity. It's not good to live in a bacteria free vacuum, the moment you get exposed you'll have a weakened immune system and get far sicker than a normal person
>>
Did I actually get kicked from the fucking IRC for saying "Nigga"
what kind of god damn police state hugbox do we live in?
>>
>>6595989
Fucking communist niggers
>>
File: 1450650588475.jpg (117KB, 1090x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450650588475.jpg
117KB, 1090x960px
Shot in the dark, but I was talking to somebody on the site a few weeks ago about Sino-Tibetan funk and fencing and architecture and stuff. Just logged in today to find out they've deleted their account. If you're in the thread and would still like to talk shoot me an e-mail sometime. You were really cool.

[email protected]
>>
>>6595988
I don't think sloppy chicken gunk is necessary as the germs are always in the ambient, stop looking for excuses and clean your mittens.
>>
>>6596017
who made you my mother?
>>
>>6596023
Who made you a brat? Your mother.
I had to step in seeing as how simple hygiene wasn't passed down to you.
>>
>>6596025
you're being anal and pedantic, get over yourself anon, it's unbecoming.
>>
File: 1344164390400.png (13KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1344164390400.png
13KB, 384x384px
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER YOU GRINCHES ;_;
>>
Do you think Spooks is doing ok?
>>
>>6596035
When's the marriage with scared?
>>
>>6596035
How's life?
>>
I just want to sniff her hair.

Goodnight.
>>
>>6596035
You should start a blog where you write about your life.
>>
>>6596035
Do you even have Dr.Seuss in Holland?
>>
>>6596047
>>6596051
no and no
>>
>>6596045
BSJ?
>>
>>6596098
yeah
>>
>>6596103
stream so I can come watch
>>
>>6596105
no
>>
>>6596098
BSJ? I'm not a part of it, she's mine and mine alone.
>>
>>6592985
Fr
>>
File: o87gyu65.png (7KB, 168x165px) Image search: [Google]
o87gyu65.png
7KB, 168x165px
>>6596559
FR?
>>
File: 54543.png (156KB, 476x680px) Image search: [Google]
54543.png
156KB, 476x680px
>>
File: 1446050555263.png (289KB, 737x721px) Image search: [Google]
1446050555263.png
289KB, 737x721px
posting past bump limit now

>>6596603
HAHAHA LOOK AT THESE FUCKING DUMBASSES SAYING STUPID THINGS, FEELS GOOD THAT THEY'RE IN THERE AND I'M OUT HERE. get cointained bitches
>>
>>6596626
Aruuu
>>
File: here let me show you the way.png (5KB, 208x254px) Image search: [Google]
here let me show you the way.png
5KB, 208x254px
>>6596627
look what I made with my human powers
>>
>>6596641
What's being help up?
>>
>>6596642
it's a door!
>>
>>6596643
>human
Horse with no name.
>>
>>6596644
don't break the oath we made on that desert, human
>>
>>6596646
I kill beings like you to level up my mammal lore.
>>
>>6596598
"For real" as in I agree
>>
File: 1450660553434.gif (473KB, 290x247px) Image search: [Google]
1450660553434.gif
473KB, 290x247px
>>6596649
you'd break the oath?

GR
>>
File: 0okij9m8uny7vbt.jpg (18KB, 182x192px) Image search: [Google]
0okij9m8uny7vbt.jpg
18KB, 182x192px
>>6596651
ISWYWTTS, FGM.
>>
>>6596657
Antisocial neck beard. Got it
>>
>>6596654
Equidae lore is more valuable than disposable transport.

>>6596658
Hit the nail on the head.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxls60aYSZA
>>
>>6596665
I propose we make this the /yg/ anthem.
>>
>>6596666
Pika girl is the anthem. Fuck you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCrLMwDz5qE
>>
>>6596665
It was a nice song until he apparently slept with a horse woman..

>>6596678
Uhh.
>>
File: 1450478547403.jpg (541KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450478547403.jpg
541KB, 800x800px
>>6596705
you tryina pull something off fool? I'll wreck ya
>>
>>6596734
I don't think bedding horse women is healthy.
>>
>>6596705
but it was a *yandere* horsewoman. what's more /d/ than that?
>>
>>6596922
How exactly was she being yandere?
Guy comes out of no where with blood spilling on the floor and she beds him.
Horses only bring trouble.
>>
>>6596933
>Saying, "Course well me brindled hound
>And fetch me the jet-black mare!
>Stoop and strike, me good gray hawk,
>And bring me the maiden fair!"

He fuckin' tried to attack her, and her response was to fuck him.
>>
>>6596941
Horses.
Petteeuuuiie
>>
>>6596915
it's scientifically proven that it increases the amount of endorphin in your blood
>>
>>6596915
and how is it unhealthy? you're dumb kid just a nobody who even are you kiddo
>>
>>6596958
>and how is it unhealthy?
>>6596955
>/d/
I'm not going to argue with horse bedding enthusiasts, mostly because you probably know everything there is to know about it.
>>
File: 1448687604998.jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448687604998.jpg
49KB, 600x800px
>>6596991
If you ask me, well I know more about dolphins though.
>>
File: 6rugfd56es.jpg (57KB, 269x385px) Image search: [Google]
6rugfd56es.jpg
57KB, 269x385px
>>6596992
Why do you know these things?
>>
>>6596994
my dad taught me
>>
spooks is a jerk. and a whipped loser.
>>
>>6597012
I don't even know why I got banned.
>>
File: butthurtspooks.jpg (420KB, 607x362px) Image search: [Google]
butthurtspooks.jpg
420KB, 607x362px
Here's your daily reminder not to join the dating site. Spooks is doing damage control for his whiny gf who doesn't even deserve him or anyone else. I guess everything people said about her was true after all which is why she's trying so hard to stop all "leaks". And you thought she wasn't just as bad as his old one?

You will never find out who I am Spooks. I'm watching you, always. You think I'm Tara? Think again.

Just stay away from the dating site or scared will force Spooks will leak your private messages if you say anything he doesn't like. You've been warned.
>>
File: 1447991305879.jpg (440KB, 900x889px) Image search: [Google]
1447991305879.jpg
440KB, 900x889px
>>6597019
good job, spooks. I admire your guts.

he can leak my private messages, I take great pride in them. they are my work of my life.
>>
>>6597029
Suck more shit if possible.
>>
>>6597019
well, this went to hell real quick for no reason at all.
>>
>>6597042
Well the reason was he was trying to ban the leaker, but he apparently missed and got innocents instead.
>>
Stop bringing up circlejerk news.
>>
>>6597050
HAH fuck innocents. Fucking dumbasses.

>>6597052
Thread is already past bump limit, so maybe it's fine.
>>
File: 1402527875562.png (323KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
1402527875562.png
323KB, 469x750px
Damn, I'm so glad I never joined the irc.
>>
>>6597037
I'd like it if you had put more thought into your post so I could reply without resorting to saying that I'd like you to had put more thought into your post.
>>
File: 1439976835935.gif (506KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439976835935.gif
506KB, 500x500px
>>6597058
I wouldn't be too glad if I were you. You're still highly shitty.
>>
File: 1444492588518.jpg (312KB, 1280x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1444492588518.jpg
312KB, 1280x1445px
>>6597018
When someone bans people, people get banned. It's just an unfortunate side effect. I hope this helped you get through and over your issue.
>>
>>6597059
Read between the lines:
l urgaey l
>>
>>6597072
I liked your new post! even though it is quite rude I've neverr seen quite anything like this before
>>
File: 1402517961668.jpg (281KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
1402517961668.jpg
281KB, 800x566px
>>6597063
At least I'm not involved in petty drama
>>
File: 1442638065900.png (441KB, 1099x643px) Image search: [Google]
1442638065900.png
441KB, 1099x643px
>>6597078
>At least I didn't throw myself in a pool of shit, I'm just here admiring its sweet smell.
>>
File: 1402515896133.jpg (193KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
1402515896133.jpg
193KB, 500x706px
>>6597079
No I actually think it's actively detracting from people's enjoyment of the general.
>>
>>6597019
Do you have evidence that she is everything people are saying about her?
>>
>>6597083
Their evidence is
"They kicked people leaking logs so it MUST be true, even if the logs that have been leaked literally prove / show nothing"

:^)
>>
This general right now:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3be_1326570950
>>
>>6597081
I apologize for my previous behavior, it's not my place to have said such things. I lost control.
>>
>>6597089
To be fair, they haven't said anything totally outlandish. She's slept around and flirted with people from the IRC, she gets drunk at clubs and has showed interest in certain drugs. That doesn't mean she's a bad person.
>>
>>6597091
It's okay, just post pictures
>>
>>6597139
Why does that kid have a microscopic sweaty pair of legs on his arm?
>>
>>6591561
>fucking autists
what the fuck happened last thread?
>>
>>6592860
anyone can give a summary of the dialogue?
>>
>>6597089
they kicked people who had told others they talk about people behind their backs. The missed the drama log leaker.
>>
File: Marie_action_shot.jpg (31KB, 293x337px) Image search: [Google]
Marie_action_shot.jpg
31KB, 293x337px
It is only rightful for them to run the website the way they want to. Now that you have a very clear warning, just avoid interfering. What else would you expect when someone is dating a Yandere? Astraea will uphold justice and what should happen will happen best if nobody interferes. I will not take action, nor should you. You were given the privilege to be guided by that man and his Hera-incarnate, do not spread pointless slander because you are jealous. Everyone has their reasons for living the way they want to. The majority of this thread is just as pitiful as the GamerGate groups.

Do not feel as though you deserve to be held favorably and freely within the hearts of everyone.

----- The pure, beautiful, maiden girl with the Astraea fragment in her heart. --------
>>
File: virgin.png (4KB, 334x92px) Image search: [Google]
virgin.png
4KB, 334x92px
>>6597355
She had been talking about the stuff she did in the public channel, it isn't a secret. And I can tell you that if you're talking about scared, she's no Astraea. Here's her admitting she's no virgin when they had briefly switched names. She was literally BRAGGING about getting totally pissed at the club a few weeks ago. I'm sure other people remember that, right?
>>
>>6597358
That info doesn't affect anyone but those two involved, even then they don't place much importance on it.
>do not spread pointless slander
>>
>>6597365
I never said it affected others. I'm just saying she's no Astraea, particularly considering how she constantly talks about lewd things. I'm sure many people from IRC also remembers her flirting with them, surely.
>>
>>6597355
Why pretend to be pure when you have openly admitted that you aren't? Is there someone you haven't told the truth to?
>>
>>6597355
Do you think Zoe Quinn did the right thing? Why do you not support gamergate? She slept with five guys behind her boyfriend's back just to get her game more publicity.
>>
>>6597355
Spooks isn't the one in charge of the IRC. That's Visitor.
>>
>>6597355
Are you saying that his Hera incarnate was also guiding us? She doesn't have admin privileges on the IRC.
>>
Just came here to say that tumblr should not be allowed to exist on the dating website.

I'm pretty much repulsed by looking at that nigger man who calls himself a woman.
>>
Oh, it does not matter if I am wrong about a few things. Also, I meant Hera-incarnate as a synonym of Yandere. Juno is the basis for the name Yuno in Mirai Nikki and she is almost exactly like Hera from Greek Mythology.

Nobody is being called Astraea except for the goddess herself.

My main point is that the negativity toward this situation is not going to produce anything good. This conversation has only been going into negative directions for the most part.

Please be grateful for what you have.

------ The beautifully pure maiden girl with the Astraea fragment in her heart --------
>>
One last note - I never stated that I was a woman. I said androgyne. It is very different. There is no label on the website for alternative gender.
>>
Well, in my tagline, I did, but it was just for fun.
>>
>>6597515
>>
>>6597515
Why do you say you have an Astraea fragment in your heart if you aren't even close to pure?
>>
>>6597526
If you're that nigger you aren't adrongonus, you have a fucking mustache. That is a male quality, you suffer from special snowflake syndrome and you should literally end your life.

If you hate yourself that's cool and call but stop acting like a retarded tumblrina acting retarded saying "hur dur all men cause everything bad! Men suck!" You aren't close to adrogenous, you are a fat lazy man who wants to define themselves as something but literally no work into actually being what you call yourself to be.
>>
>>6597547
It's not a male quality. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/17/sikh-woman-harnaam-kaur-embraces-facial-hair-taunts-suicidal-video-pictures_n_4801741.html
>>
>>6597549
Yeah it is bud, you can only grow mustaches from testosterone, which means it's a male quality.

The point of being adyrogenous is having people look at you and say "Hm... is that a man or a girl?" It's not to look at you and say "Ugh, why the fuck is that guy wearing women clothing and screaming check your privilege male scum." Totally missing the point, but you are a nigger, who am I to expect for you to understand the simplistic ideal of working for what you want. All you are going to do is sit on your ass, say what you are and expect to get all the benefits from that label while putting forward no work towards the true goal. Really living up to your bloodline buddy, maybe next you can complain to obama why you haven't gotten your free job yet without having to put effort into finding one.
>>
>>6597559
Better a nigger than a chink.
>>
This thread's been through alot. Rumors, dramas, flamewar, kindergarden-tier insult-tossing, a couple of posts of AN ACTUAL YANDERE DISCUSSION HOLY SHIT, sharing porn, filth-posting.

And now it's 2 somewhat insecure guys trying to turn each other into a tumbl villains.
Great
>>
File: christmas.jpg (1016KB, 1600x1192px) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
1016KB, 1600x1192px
What will you do with your yandere for Christmas?
>>
>>6597559
Fucking racist. I bet you think only straight white people should be on the site.
>>
>>6597576
Mourn for my wife and kids while she's asleep.
>>
>>6597585
Why are you still mourning them? Is your girlfriend not enough for you?
>>
My definition, which is the true and concrete yet very underused definition, of androgyny is that the person possesses both strong feminine and masculine traits, but that must include physical, too. I have been working very hard on feminizing my body, but my personality already has both strong feminine and masculine traits. Puberty does not happen in a few days and removing facial hair is just a fad.
Being a visionary who sees the truth does not make me lazy and stupid, but I understand that people always hate real people.
I mean, I could have told you a bunch of lies and your opinion of me would be so much higher. Yet, you are the one who hides behind so many walls. I do not know who you are, but I practically gave myself away immediately.
I have a feeling that you are simply trying to bring out my wrath, but I am not a violent Yandere. You probably are more attracted to me than repulsed by me, but I care not about the opinions you hold.
There is nothing impure about me. I can stand by myself. I do not need love. I am a voluntary Yandere. I do not even want to date anyone. I desire no companions.
My career is the only thing important to me, but I have enough compassion to not treat humans badly. In fact, part of my job is to heal people's hearts. So, I do not mind your harsh expressions of repressed love of me.
>>
>>6597594
Because they've died recently. Yesterday, right after she figured how to pick the lock to our house

This isn't really how I pictured myself celebrating this christmas... at all.
>>
>>6597613
Did she kill them?
>>
My goodness, that is awful! Then again, a life is a life. Maybe you will find something great with your new freedom. Not saying that I was the one to do it or anything.......
>>
Is it common for yanderes to hate niggers?
>>
>>6597619
I'm not sure, actually... in fact, I have no clue where I am at the moment myself. This doesn't look like our bedroom. Also there's this weird gasping thing in the corner. It's noices kind of reminded me of my wife, but I'm too drugged to figure it out...
>>
>>6597638
nobody cares
>>
>>6597645
I thought >>6597619 did
>>
Actually, I do. I told you to just move on with your life. Funerals are stupid. You get the good girl in the end instead of that boring one you loved so much. You were too young to be dealing with a child. You can make communion with Mother Earth in order to repent for your poor life decisions in addition to dating a real Yandere. Congratulations!

------ The pure beautiful maiden girl with the Astraea fragment in her heart ------
>>
File: 1447106376529.jpg (209KB, 1105x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447106376529.jpg
209KB, 1105x1080px
>>6597722
>>
Merry XXXmas, you perverts.
>>
What if Santa's great big sack was really his ballsack and he just jizzed down everybody's chimney?
>>
File: 1450355663300.jpg (17KB, 203x265px) Image search: [Google]
1450355663300.jpg
17KB, 203x265px
>>6597604
Nigger what?
>>
File: 1435186726656.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435186726656.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
I want stories
>>
>>6597957
This thread will be archived at any moment now. We can't be here forever.

Don't worry. This isn't the last time we'll meet. There will be plenty of stories to tell.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>6598071
Thread posts: 399
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.