[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wst/ - Sci-fi/Fantasy Smut Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 53

File: 1054997.jpg (436KB, 1000x701px) Image search: [Google]
1054997.jpg
436KB, 1000x701px
Elves, Dragons, Giants, Slimes, Aliens, Robots, Monsters and anything in between, if you know what I mean.

People especially appreciate it when you give them meaningful feedback and criticism, so make sure to do so. It's easy and both writefags and drawfags will love you for it. Also, try and keep image dumps to a minimum so that more OC can be posted.

Master smut list:
http://1d4chan.org/wiki//tg/%27s_Smut_Index

Requests Document Database (feel free to add your requests to this when you post them in the thread!):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nyDKegfYhIvlv7ZvGoxswIVkiG5lw1lrOeDFvZbw_WU/edit?pli=1
>>
I'm going to have to push back the release on the multi-armed cyborg girl again. I recently started writing a game and got distracted on work for that. The story should be done sometime this week. If the thread's still up, I'll post it once I'm finished. After that is chastity/denial paladin.
>>
>>6504256
Sucks. Gotta focus on one thing at a time, man.
>>
>>6504267
That was the intention, but sometimes you need to get the ball rolling on long projects. If you keep pushing them back in favor of finishing shorter tasks, you're never going to start. I should be back on track, though.
>>
>>6504272
True enough. That's why i only work on one fic at a time anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (458KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458KB, 1440x2560px
>>6504272
>>6504256
OR here. I can wait, take you time. Lord knows I'm no saint when it comes to getting things done on time
>>
>>6504280
Taking my time is a bad idea. I took six months to finish a request once. Then again, that was almost entirely because my research failed, forcing me to start my thesis over from scratch. Grad school: not even once.
>>
>>6504320
is that a female Sanguinius?
>>
>>6504338
With Sanguinius it'd be hard to tell, wouldnt it?
>>
>>6504359
Good point.
>>
File: image.png (306KB, 1751x3359px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306KB, 1751x3359px
Quick update on anyone that was interested in the monster girl reverse rape idea I postulated about a few weeks back. I've started it, tre monster in question being this reptilian chameleon-doppelgänger thing I thought up on the drive to work. Only about 2k words in so it's still going to need time, but thought I'd just keep you guys in the know. Also the challenges of writing first-person perspective (and female at that) for a decidedly inhuman character are hard.
>>
>>6504371
nice butt
>>
File: Krieg_chan_by_Jaekyu.jpg (309KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Krieg_chan_by_Jaekyu.jpg
309KB, 1000x1300px
If there is still drawfags around, I wouldn't mind something lewd of Krieg-chan, she get no love.
>>
>>6504371
Writing first person is hard in general when the character isn't anything like yourself, yeah.
>>
Update on the Origins story I was working on to improve my writing.

http://pastebin.com/Kye50Quw
Tags so far: Possession

Added a bit more content, and I think I fixed most of the issues addressed in the last thread. Condensed a bit of the text down into lengthier paragraphs, went back and re-read what I had written a few times to try and catch any grammar errors, and finally I went through and worked on setting the atmosphere up without being as in your face about it. I think.
The bit I added actually starts dealing with possession, so I'd like to know if there's any confusion when that bit comes up; specifically dealing with point of view.

Again, it's not much to work on, but I hope to sit down and get a solid chunk up some time this weekend for some more delicious feedback.
>>
>>
File: 360.jpg (21KB, 354x360px) Image search: [Google]
360.jpg
21KB, 354x360px
Requesting a werewolf girl in heat stalking a young monster hunter and both of them struggle for dominance as try to hatefuck the other.
>>
File: 1441742852684.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441742852684.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
So for the last few days, there's been a Tiamat thread on /tg/.

As is the way of all dragon-based threads on /tg/ it quickly became lewd as heck, if it wasn't enough considering the topic was about how Tiamat apparently harbors a phenomenal hatelust for her brother Bahamut.

Then someone posited Tiamat fucking her brother so hard he becomes her effeminate fuccboi.

Then I wrote a bunch of lewd snippets on it and then some slightly more substantial smut, and someone suggested I post it here. So I am.

Part One
http://pastebin.com/SR36FkJx
Contains [spoiler]Facesitting, femdom, teasing, denial, cum inflation, and the results of feminization.[/spoiler]

Part Two
http://pastebin.com/3P1Dfsby
Contains [spoiler]a lot more cum inflation, growth, femdom[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Lemme know if I've whiffed the tags, these are the first bits of substantial smut I've written and am unused to tagging.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6504585
Oh wait. No spoilers on /d/

Forgot about that. Ah well.
>>
>>6504590
There's really no sense in spoiling tags, anyway. People read tags to see if they want to read the story.

I'll give it a read and let you know what I think later.
>>
File: mm_36s_25.png (406KB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mm_36s_25.png
406KB, 1130x1600px
>>/tg/43107251
>Healing slimes
Yes! Part way to that request being filled.
>>
>>6504547
There's a fic like that with a regular werewolf, don't know if that's good enough for you.

>http://pastebin.com/fiuNaSum
>HumanxWerewolf, orgasm denial, impregnation
>>
>>6504624
Wait, is someone making that a story?
>>
>>6504848
No idea. They ought to though.
>>
>>
Does anyone else ever worry that something you're writing isn't going to live up to what you did before?
>>
>>6505061
Very often, also if what I'm writing is too similar to earlier things. It seems that writers as a whole are an insecure worrisome lot
>>
>>6505069
Yeah, you got that right. I felt pretty good last week when people said that what I'd done was actually quite good, now I'm worrying that what I'm doing isn't as good.
>>
>>6505073
Don't look at it that way. Individual stories don't matter, only that you get better overall. You can't get better if you don't write. Just keep going.
>>
>>6505110
No, its that after people liked the first part of a story I did, I'm worried that the next part of the same story, that I'm doing at the moment, isn't as good.
>>
>>6505115
If you have concerns, drop a draft and I'll take a look at it. I was probably one of the people to respond to you last time anyway. We've been relatively short on stories recently, so I've been trying to give feedback for all of them.
>>
>>6505121
Alright, gimme a second to update the pastebin from last time.

Part of me hates to keep throwing WiPs up like this, its only a matter of time before people get sick of me.
>>
>>6505126
It's not like there's anyone around right now to hate you. Also, we all post WiPs sometimes. I think that the promise of activity, particularly newer writers, overshadows any possible annoyance.
>>
>>6505121
http://pastebin.com/rFZh7s9H

There you are. I'm fairly happy with the first part (the change in tenses is intentional, BTW), but its what after that I'm not so sure about.
>>
>>6505131
Yeah, it was me running over that last week. It's just new from chapter 2 on, right? I'll give it a read, but it won't be for a bit, sadly. I need to go eat something and get some other stuff done. I'll try to get back to you in a few hours. As memory serves, you're on GMT+0 or something to that effect, right?
>>
>>6505140
Yup. Its nearly eight pm here.
>>
File: 134852250663.png (199KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
134852250663.png
199KB, 800x800px
Things look very... calm, this weekend.
>>
>>6505224
I'll work with that in mind.

>>6505231
For some reason, we've been slow on Friday ever since we moved to /d/. Saturday should be busier, but it's still afternoon in the States. I'm sure things will pick up tonight.
>>
>>6505238
Yeah, things tend to pick up after a while. We managed to run the last one out, after all.
>>
>>6505243
I find it funny how the thread activity changed since we moved. I remember that if I didn't post a story on Friday, it seemed to get about half as many views as those that I did. By Sunday, /wst/ might as well have been a parking lot. Here, Friday is a ghost town and activity seems to stay up from Saturday night 'til Monday. I'd be interested to see how that change came about.
>>
>>6505231
That you, Peekaf?

>>6505238
Not as many people know we're here, and /d/ itself was slow even before /aco/ was a thing. But our past threads have been able to do just fine nevertheless.
>>
Hey, has anyone else ever see a pic, or series of pics and wished someone would write a smutfic about it/them? Kinda like how the caption threads operate, but moreso.
>>
>>6505247
Every time I see one of the machine threads on /d/, I wish that we had more stories of that type. I have one planned, but it's so far back on my list that it'll be 2016 before I ever get to look at it.
>>
>>6505131
Alright, I took a look at it. There are two things that I noticed that could use a bit of work. First of all, there is altogether too much detail in that first section of chapter 2. Detail can be a good thing, but you definitely do not and probably should not describe every single thing a character does in detail. That entire section can be reduced to "dude eats a bird and turns on a radio", yet you somehow managed to drag that on into a page that really says little more than a paragraph's worth of information. The very beginning is fine, but that long stretch about the car and the radio was altogether too much prose to describe very little.

The second thing that I would like to draw attention to is the excessive use of passive voice. It's incredibly grating and hard to read. Try to mix up your voice and language a bit more. I think I understand why you chose to write that way, but it really is not working here.
I have a few errands to run, but I'll take a look at the rest of the stories posted here when I get back.
>>
What's the difference between applying artistic license and doing something wrong?
>>
>>6505321
Quality
>>
>>6505326
Yeah but quality is subjective, how're you supposed to know if something is supposed to be that way, or if its like that way because whoever made it didn't know what they were doing?
>>
>>6505328
You don't.
>>
>>6505339
Then how am I supposed to know if I'm shit or if >>6505304's wrong?
>>
>>6505073
>actually quite good
Probably me, I tend to use the word actually when I probably shouldn't implies I expected it to be bad and I don't mean that
>>
>>6505343
Use your own judgment. Generally, it's a good idea to listen to what other's say though- you can always be better than you currently are, and people tend to overlook flaws in their own writing.
>>
>>6505360
I always assume that my writing isn't very good, hence what >>6505345 pointed out and I do tend to try and get feedback on my stuff. But some of what >>6505304 talks about is either deliberate stylistic choices (the overabundance of detail about the man killing and eating a bird, showing that he notices the tiniest details of what he does) or stuff I didn't even realize I was doing (I'd never even heard of passive voice before, I had to look it up).
>>
>>6505368
Some of those stylistic choices don't always sound as good to other people as they might to you. And what's the point of asking for feedback if you're just going to pick and choose what parts of it you're going to listen to?
>>
>>6505382
Fair enough. I suppose its because if I can't see any way to change stuff about something people don't like, then the only option left to me is to cut it out, which I don't like doing.
>>
File: 133288_hagfish[1].jpg (603KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
133288_hagfish[1].jpg
603KB, 1000x625px
Well, here it is, over 4500 words of Sisters of Battle smut.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vkgl3r5m2_3IF2aQfUrj4JkcGTAf_2ZumsOIaUsWQlM/

The story follows on from the Lovehammer 40k Universe. The Canoness was given a jar of Tyranid cum that a group of Sisters of Battle shouldn't have had and told that it was a rare type of milk that has healing properties.

Contains: Corruption, Masturbation, Lesbian, Strap On, Milking, Alien Rape, Quasi-mind control, reverse-egging.

I was wondering if anyone knew how I could end this particular story after the last scene? Are there any other improvements you guys would suggest?
>>
>>6505392
You're under no compulsion to cut things out. Think of them as tips for how you can improve in the future, rather than anything else.
>>
>>6505400
What if I can't see how to improve on them?
>>
File: a family tradition.jpg (213KB, 675x500px) Image search: [Google]
a family tradition.jpg
213KB, 675x500px
>>6505404
Ask us. As I said, having another set of eyes can help find anything you can improve on.
>>
>>6505439
That's what I'm doing, but the only one who's given me any advice was pointing out bits I've done wrong that I didn't realize I was doing and have no idea how to fix.
>>
File: wraithboner.jpg (318KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
wraithboner.jpg
318KB, 2100x1500px
>>6505447
Don't get discouraged, man. Someone else will look through it eventually, I'm sure. Until then, just do what you can and you'll be fine.
>>
>>6505455
I am trying. But I've been struggling to keep going, and this kind of discouragement isn't helping.
>>
>>6505458
There's only so much I can do for you, man. Just write more to the beat of your ability and not to waste time pitying yourself.

I'm trying to be supportive here, but all the pep talks in the world won't help if you would rather mope about how bad you are.I mean, if you're certain your writing is terrible, why bother starting it in the first place? If you can't answer that question, perhaps you should look at your motivations for writing a bit more closely before doing anything else.
>>
>>6505398
I had to look up Lovehammer. My questions is WHY?
>>
>>6505473
Cuz smut.

Duh.
>>
>>6505368
To clarify what I said, the bird bit was fine. I liked what you did there. What I found to be unnecessary was the step-by-step explanation of his later actions like turning on a radio.
>>
>>6504766
do you have links to part 1 and 3?
>>
>>6505470
Many good points, and you're right, I am moping about this.

But, one thing I find very useful about these threads (aside from the handy source of good feedback) is that they give an opportunity to air all my worries and insecurities about my abilities as a writer. So that once I've gotten them all out here, they're not in my head getting in the way when I'm trying to write properly. I'll probably do a bit more on that story, maybe get to the fight in the krodokil den I've been planning once I finish this little drabble I'm doing about various celebrities being raped by some monsters that crawled out of the dark corners of my maddened brain last night.
>>
>>6505474
I stopped reading at Sailor Moon Crossover. There is absolutely no good that can come from such a thing. As for smut, again, I don't see how crossing 40k with Sailor Moon would be any better than 40k alone.
>>
>>6505478
They arent related, but here you go.

>http://pastebin.com/CGn8BXBf HunterxVampire
>http://pastebin.com/vbp8TU88 HunterxChangeling, aphrodisiac, lesbians
>>
>>6505480
Good, good. While that sounds a bit too extreme for my tastes it'll be no less valuable as practice.
>>
>>6505476
That's fair enough. I suppose... I'm trying to get as close to being inside this guy's head as I can without going full first-person, hence why the change from past to present tense. Like you're looking over his shoulder at what he's doing.
>>
>>6505484
yeah.. not hitting the right kinks..
>>
File: 0011.jpg (1MB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0011.jpg
1MB, 1050x1500px
>>6505398
>The story follows on from the Lovehammer 40k Universe.
I don't know why but for some reason I thought that was related to Heretical Love until I looked it up.

>>6505482
>I stopped reading at Sailor Moon Crossover. There is absolutely no good that can come from such a thing.
There are rare exceptions but overall I would tend to agree with you.
>>
>>6505491
That's a good goal to aim for, but in practice it's a better idea to pick a tense and stick with it. The transition from one tense to another does more harm than good.
>>
>>6505473
>>6505482
Hey, just letting you know that it's nothing to do with Sailor Moon. That's entirely someone else's story.

Lovehammer 40k is what I write. It's about a squad of Sisters of Battle trying to fight back a Tyranid invasion on the planet of Glore IV.

All fighting by enemies has been replaced with rape. So Orcs, Dark Eldar, Tyranids etc. will all try to fuck/capture/breed the Sisters.

There's also some base building, loot gathering, and sad feels every now and then.

And LOTS of smut.
>>
>>6505505
Well, I was going to have the man with the car's sections "feel" a lot more different from the others, to emphasize how much his mindset is different from theirs. The tenses thing is just one of those.
>>
>>6505510
And by lots I mean, the current word count of the prologue, 2 books, and 7 gallery stories totals 87'000+
>>
>>6505458
You take what people say far too seriously. There was not enough new material for me to do anything but point out some parts that I think need work. I cannot give much in the way of overall impression with so little. I told you last week that I thought that you were on a good track and little has changed in that regard.

Keep writing and don't worry so much. There's an old saying in sports that you shouldn't worry as long as the coach is yelling at you. It's once he stops that you know there's a problem. So long as people are giving you actual feedback instead of just saying "it's shit", you're fine.

>>6505491
Think of it as if you were directing the cameras in a movie scene. You did a good job with the bird bit. It felt gritty and personal because the description was focused on the scene-appropriate details. You talk about yellow teeth and bent, rusty steel, which fits the tone you're going for. Picture it as if the camera were focusing on the whole bird stabbing and a dirty man eating a bird from a stick. This is how you want to do it. Think of every action you describe as what the camera is focused on. Would you watch a movie that zooms in on a guy turning a radio nob and then starting to throw it into the back of a car before cautiously pushing down the antenna?
>>
>>6505511
I see. In that case, you should expect people to consider it rather jarring when it happens. Instead of viewing it as inherently negative, it's a sign that what you're doing works. But remember that it may not be obvious to the person reading it.

>>6505510
>>6505513
Yeah, yeah, we know. Can't say I'm fond of it myself since rape in general is a turnoff for me, but who am I to judge?
>>
>>6505515
You make a good point. That celeb drabble has got all the creepy out of my head (for now), so I'll get right on it.
>>
File: 1393984828738.jpg (340KB, 830x900px) Image search: [Google]
1393984828738.jpg
340KB, 830x900px
>>6505510
>>
>>6505520
To each their own.
>>
>>6505491
The point of view you're describing is 3rd person limited.

>>6505511
I would highly suggest sticking to a single tense, rather than shifting between them. Surely there's a less jarring way to set the tone you're going for.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>6505524
>Surely there's a less jarring way to set the tone you're going for.
If you can think of one, I'm all ears.
>>
>>6505528
I'm not sure if you need to distinguish is as much as you think. It's really difficult to separate with writing tone. Back on /tg/, we had an event where all the authors submitted their works anonymously and tried to see if people could guess whose was whose. Pretty much all the authors thought that it would be easy because they all had different writing styles. As memory serves, no one guessed a single author correctly. Changing styles is rather difficult with little payoff.

I think that you're already doing a good-enough job distinguishing the character just based off of his actions and the way you describe what he does. The rest of the characters seem to be attempting to live a normal life, something this guy obviously either has no interest in or has already given up on. You also distinguish him by description. He has far more physical description than anyone else, while having absolutely no lines or human interaction, which adds to the separation.
>>
>>6505053
What purpose do the chains to her neck and wrists serve? They're hanging way too loosely. They neither restrain her movements or serve to keep her upright in position as they are. If the tentacle were to drop down or pull away, she'd be slowly strangled by her collar as things are, so they're not even useful for suspension.
Seriously, what?
>>
Is this the same /wst/ as the one that used to be on /tg/? I went looking for you guys in /aco/ like an idiot, but I'm glad everyone found an outer haven. I'm guessing drawfaggotry is still welcome?

And Inker, you gotta update your tumblr more often, your monstergirl stuff is top tier.
>>
>>6505544
Ayyy, nice to see you peekaf. And yes, drawfags are never unwelcome.
>>
File: servingthequeen.png (2MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
servingthequeen.png
2MB, 2000x3000px
>>6505544
It sure is, Peekaf. Good to see you're back here too, I think I still have some of your pics saved.
>>
Has anyone tried shifting the /wst/ back to /tg/ lately?

Last attempt I heard of was right after the chicanery, and by ND besides.
>>
>>6505544
We are the very same, yes. There has been some difficulty in re-gathering everyone because of how sudden everything was, so it's understandable to miss us completely. This whole move was a rather 11th hour kind of thing. If you know of anyone else who's still lost, send them this way.

In any case, welcome back. It's nice to have drawfags around again.
>>
>>6505554
I don't know why we would. We were pretty definitively kicked off the board. We seem to be pretty safe and stable here and we have no trolls (anymore). Even if we were allowed back on /tg/, you can bet that the trolls would come back immediately. I would gladly take the current state of affairs over having threads with 100+ deleted posts with a a preset autosage on our name.
>>
>>6505554
That's correct. Naturally, it was a total failure- the thread didn't even last two minutes before it was pruned. Me, I'd prefer to play it safe here for the time being.
>>
>>6505557
I guess...

I dunno, it felt a little classier on /tg/.
>>
>>6505552
Oh christ, I haven't looked at the gallery in quite some time. Was it really that bad? Anyway, now that these threads aren't limited to the weekends, I'll be sure to have pics pumping out whenever I get free time after school.

And even better, this board allows me to indulge in my favourite fetish. Hand holding.

>>6505561
We were pretty much jews hiding from the SS, nothing classy about it
>>
>>6505561
There was nothing classy about having to skip over posts comprised of nothing but DICKDICKS. What we used to have was great, but a couple of assholes made it their life mission to ruin our time on that board.
>>
>>6505564
>Anyway, now that these threads aren't limited to the weekends
I think were still doing that, both for the sake of tradition and so that we have content concentrated instead of strung out. Though some of the threads have lasted quite a while, so it makes little difference,
>>
File: 1441083315847 -slime -dom.png (1MB, 867x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1441083315847 -slime -dom.png
1MB, 867x1153px
>>>/tg/43123590
>the concept of the knights hospitaller almost works better the other way round, being devoted to establishing and protecting new colonies of healing slimes (i.e. hospitals) all over the world.

Requesting fic of a wounded Knight newly arrived in town and asking to be directed to where local friendly slimes are located. Not entirely understanding locals send him to a slime brothel.

>Madam please, I'm not here for THAT.
>>
>>6505544
Hey, welcome back ! Nice to see more people.
>>
>>6505561
On the plus side, there are more complaints about fetish threads on /tg/ than before the trolls made the mods drive us off.
Serves them right.
>>
>>6505564
>>6505565
I guess I wasn't exactly around for the Collapse, so I didn't see much of that. Oh well.

>>6505588
I dunno, the thread on Tiamat having a hateful dragon girlboner for Bahamut that made me write that stuff up yonder didn't get much flak.
>>
>>6505567
Yeah... better concentrate it to the weekends. Easier to keep track of things that way.
>>
File: crazy snake bitch.jpg (243KB, 1470x1330px) Image search: [Google]
crazy snake bitch.jpg
243KB, 1470x1330px
Just a sketch for now, I need to look up how to draw snake bits cause I don't know shit. As always, /ss/ for life.

Man, it feels weird to not have to censor the pictures. It's like walking around with my pants off.
>>
>>6505564
We still make them on the weekends, but since /d/ is slow even one thread can last quite a while. Don't feel compelled to rush.

>>6505604
Compared to your old work, you've come quite a long way. Keep it up.
>>
>>6505604
Are you taking requests ?
>>
>>6505606
Thank you very much, and I should hope so. I paid several women a lot of money to let me draw them naked.

>>6505611
Sure thing, just note that I in exchange for gitting gudder, I have slowed down a bit, so it could take some time.
>>
>>6505614
If you do not mind then, could I ask of Krieg-chan being lewded, please ?
>>
>>6505554
>Has anyone tried shifting the /wst/ back to /tg/ lately?
I'd be up for it,
[spoiler]I was actually gonna try after Halloween[/nospoilerson/d/]
>>
>>6505622
Got it noted down, I'll get to it later
>>
>>6505630
Just don't be surprised if you end up with a chilly reception.
>>
>>6505614
If you have room for another, I would request banshees twins sexy times if you are up to it. Could be shared titjob or blowjob, or else if you feel it better. Thanks !
>>
>>6505724
If I might jump in, what would be even better is if one was sitting on a guy's face while the other was riding him cowgirl style. Can you do that?
>>
>>6505728
>sitting on a guy's face
I love this
>>
>>6505724
>>6505728
Both excellent ideas, I'll get to work on the requests right after I finish up some mgo with the squad
>>
>>6504499
I gave it a look. It looks like you did make most of the changes I recommended. I think it reads a lot better now. Looking at your new stuff, there is one thing I think that you need to take another look at: some of the transitions during the possession scene are awkward. In particular, I'm unsure of what exactly happened between lines 32 and 33. It seemed like she just moved from one state of possession to another. You may do well to try to describe what she was thinking during the process and put a bit more into how she felt.

Also, you may wish to watch how you use dashes. Not all of those are used correctly.
>>
>>6504499
Addendum: watch out for changing tenses. You switch between present and past a few times towards the beginning.
>>
>>6504585
The only tag you missed is that part two should be tagged with autofellatio. It doesn't feature very strongly, but it is in there.

I don't know if you were looking for actual feedback, but I'm otherwise unoccupied and have the time to throw out a few suggestions. You did a great job with the humiliation aspect. Obviously, this is going to be one of the most important facets of this kind of story. The problem is that the smut is critically lacking in detail. Your perspective just hovers over the action, reporting what is going on. There is no feeling, no actual passion anywhere in the sex scenes, as though you just put them in for the purpose of humiliating Bahamut. If that is the case, well done. If not, you really need to flush those out a lot more. As it were, all of the scenes pretty much reduce to "they fuck, Bahamut's a bottom bitch, and probably doesn't cum, the end". If it's your first time writing longer smut, I can see how this can happen, but you should really try to put a lot more into it. I get the impression that you really haven't read much written smut. The more you read, the easier it gets to write.
>>
>>6505851
Yeah, first time writing smut, and I'm a sort of... vague reader I guess.

Thanks for your time and the feedback though. I feel like I didn't know where I wanted to go with Bahamut himself, emotionwise. Is he completely broken and into it by this point? Apparently not since I had him run away at the end?

Writing's hard.
>>
>>6505871
I found his choice to run at the end to be rather interesting, as well. I didn't write it, so I can't say what he was thinking, but I do think that you could have quite a bit of fun with exploring the topic further.

With respect to detail, you should give writing more a shot. It's always nice to have more people around here. We have hundreds of stories that you could read for inspiration if you have difficulty with the details. Copy what you like until you develop a style of your own.
>>
File: krieg chan.jpg (457KB, 2100x1900px) Image search: [Google]
krieg chan.jpg
457KB, 2100x1900px
>>6505622
Apologies if I made her too thick. It's just easier to for me to use fat to sell the perspective. I know there's some anatomy problems and the like, as always I'm constantly learning and seeking to improve myself. So if anyone has criticisms/critique, shout it out.
>>
>>6506015
Thanks a lot, it is fine !
>>
>>6506015
To my (untrained) eye, I'd say there's something off with her feet. Great pic for the rest.
>>
>>
So, not long after our big talk last night, my internet got cut off and I was handed an excellent chance to do some more on that story of mine (also touched up a few bits on the 3rd person limited scene). Didn't end up making it to the Krodokil den after all, but if there's anyone who's not sick to death of me already, I'd appreciate someone having a look at it.

http://pastebin.com/rFZh7s9H
>>
Lets see if finally unbanned

>>>/tg/43142361
>>
>>6506322
Like I said, your funeral. The fact we're on here is in and of itself now considered a proof we shouldn't have been on /tg/ in the first place.
>>
>>6506323
Ironic, considering the daily amount of borderline content on /tg/.
>>
File: explosively arousing.png (701KB, 1584x1584px) Image search: [Google]
explosively arousing.png
701KB, 1584x1584px
>>6506329
Do you really think they care about that? The sooner we get used to the possibility we may never be able to go back, the sooner we can focus on actually writing/drawing shit.

We can't just mope about the old days forever. At some point we just have to accept it.
>>
>>6506334
Doing the latter does not imply the former. Give up if you want, but speak for yourself.
>>
>>6506341
So be it. I'm just giving you fair warning there. That said, if you're mind's set on it you should consider not using our old name for it. We'll have to reinvent ourselves like QTG did when they were exiled or we'll just be trolled right off /tg/ all over again.
>>
>>6506334
That pic is adorable.
>>
That lasted longer than expected, though the end result was the same. Can we agree on not doing that again? The mods have spoken. There is no reason to piss them off.
>>
>>6506322
That took longer than I thought. Almost an entire hour.
>>
>>6506363
Agreed. Hypocritical or not, we still need to listen to it.
>>
>>6506351
>We'll have to reinvent ourselves like QTG did when they were exiled or we'll just be trolled right off /tg/ all over again

That's a given. Creating a /wst/ with the old title and opening pic is begging for trouble. (If not outright trolling.)

Anyway, it's way to soon to try to pull off a /qtg/.
>>
>>6504250
I'm [spoiler]not a female or a trap[/spoiler] so [spoiler]no[/spoiler]

Tbh, I don't really want someone to pound my [spoiler]boypussy[/spoiler], I just want to make new friends fam
>>
>>6505541
Looks like the lever thing affects how high shes pulled up. She wouldn't get hanged if it was more slack. That said, i'm not sure why they bothered tightening it.
>>
>>6506377
>Anyway, it's way to soon to try to pull off a /qtg/.
Agreed, at least wait a few months
>>
>>6506551
Enough of that, we should focus on making content where we are right now.

I know I'm trying to write up a fic, but what about everyone else?
>>
>>6506622
Me too, but haven't really found the motivation for it
>>
File: 1476935.jpg (470KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1476935.jpg
470KB, 1000x1415px
>>6506623
Can you tell me what it is? If nothing else, I'll see if I can't throw an encouraging word in your direction.
>>
File: Healdo.png (981KB, 1328x4134px) Image search: [Google]
Healdo.png
981KB, 1328x4134px
>>6506627
I got a few ideas, the least of which is fixing up that fairy dream fic I did last week, another one is a ladyknight and 2 catboys fic I promised about a month ago, there's a river lamia [spoiler]vore[/nospoilerson/d/] fic, and a guy using a dragoness's pussy as a hottub leading to spelunking idea from earlier this week

Also long ago I said I'd turn the healdo greentext into a proper story
>>
>>6506634
All of those sound good to me, and quite frankly we need every scrap of content we can get now.
>>
>>6506634
I'd like to see the lady knight and the catboys. I'm not particularly into vore and the healdo seems a bit dark for my tastes.
>>
File: y do u have boner.jpg (98KB, 581x679px) Image search: [Google]
y do u have boner.jpg
98KB, 581x679px
So why did /tg/ boot this thread from their board to here? I was wondering what happened to ya'll. I only thought to check here because I remembered an anon in WST was too /d/ for /d/ with a story request.
>>
>>6506903
In a word?
Shit posting

One guy openly boasting about ban dodging spent a month spamming actual porn in /wst/ and spamming fake /wst/ threads until the mods just started mass deleting everything
>>
File: tgoutdsd.jpg (258KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tgoutdsd.jpg
258KB, 1366x768px
>>6506906
This. Not much else we could do about it but come here. We're still gettimg by, but /d/'s a slow, slow board so the "weekend" part of our name is a misnomer now.

Incidentally, I think I still have that request screenshotted. XS actually did something like it a while back, though nobody's seen XS since the move. Still a lot of people who don't seem to have learned about it, so don't think you're the only one out of the loop.
>>
>>6506910
How does one get a fetish for that sort of thing? that's fucking absurd.
>>
>>6506944
How does one get a fetish for anything, really?
>>
>>6506944
There's a fetish subreddit for pimple popping. It'd probably go something like that.
>>
>>6506969
>There's a fetish subreddit for pimple popping
What?
Link?
>>
>>6506971
google "r popping."
>>
File: two banshees wip.jpg (306KB, 1260x1680px) Image search: [Google]
two banshees wip.jpg
306KB, 1260x1680px
>>6505724
>>6505728
Sorry for the wait, had some assignments to get done. Anyway, making some steady progress, got the sketches down and put some basic shading to bring out the fullness of the figures. If anyone's got suggestions for improvement, and possibly tutorials on drawing feet, that would be much appreciated. I know it's a bad idea for rookies to draw without references but I'm really lazy, which is why my stuff looks uncanny. I'll try to do my best on colouring after some time.

Also, in other news, got a semi in the process of making this. Hooray for milestones!
>>
>>6507200
Looks like a nice start.
>>
>>6507200
Love those poses.
>>
>>6507200
I would have preferred the one riding him to be facing forward towards the viewer, but that's more personal preference than anything else there. Looking forward to the completed work.
>>
>>6507206
>>6507207
Danke, danke

>>6507232
Alright, so I put together this diagram for you (don't laugh, it was a rush job). Which one would you prefer?
>>
>>6507200
I think you could probably just swap the girls' places and it'd match up with what that anon wants.
Also, apart from the closer girl's neck and shoulders being a spot too high (for a human, but they're eldar so uncanny is normal) I like it as a whole.
>>
>>6507263
B is good. And that rush job is still better than anything I can come up with.
>>
>>6507286
Yeah, that's what I meant. I like it better when I can see penetration occurring more clearly.
>>
>>6506910
I remember that thread. It was weird...
>>
Who else here is a fan of crack-shipping and if so, what's your favourite pairing?
>>
>>6507629
I think you have the wrong thread.
>>
>>6507263

not that anon but i like the original more, just keep the craftworld trampstamp please.
>>
>>6507200
Just a suggestion, Peekaf, if it's not to late: try to play up the size differences between humans and eldar up a bit by making the human a bit bulkier and/or the eldar thinner.
>>
>>6507863
>>6507200
Eldar are also quite a bit taller than humans. The general guideline is around a foot taller, so 6' to 6'6" for females and up to around 7' for the tallest males.
>>
Requesting another fic about lewd dragon of either gender capturing a man to drink his cum. The two that already exist have given me a new fetish.
>>
I went to /ic/ to see if they could give me feedback, and now I just feel bad. Someone link me to some dirty writing to dull the pain please ;_;
>>
>>6508157
Why, what did they say?
>>
>>6508150
I think you're looking for /mgg/. It's on /jp/ now.
>>
>>6508173
I think he means real dragon, not "I don't have the balls to fuck a winged death beast" dragon.
>>
>>6508177
Given that being able to polymorph is a pretty common thing with dragons you more or less get the whole spectrum of options, to be fair. But yeah, there was one involving a black dragoness that I can recall.
>>
>>6508181
That's the one I was talking about.
>>
File: sad ;_;.jpg (285KB, 1680x1520px) Image search: [Google]
sad ;_;.jpg
285KB, 1680x1520px
>>6508166
>It's not like you are not having trouble with drawing the rest either. The process you should go through is going a step back and start properly practicing fundamental perspective and how SIMPLE FUCKING SHAPES work in it.
Yeah, I might sound like a douche, but believe me, this is the best advice you can get.

I think he basically told me to loomis
>>
>>6508196
Your art is fine to us ! Beside you improved a lot since you first draw for /wst/.
>>
>>6508196
Something like that, sure. But think of it this way- it's better now than it was before.
>>
>>6508199
>>6508201
I just wish some of the old guys were still here, I used to ask them for advice
>>
>>6508212
Don't we all. With any luck, most of them will find our new home.
>>
>>6508212
Well what do you need help with, specifically?
>>
>>6508212
What kind of advice would you want ?
>>
>>6508222
>>6508223
Just tips on how to make the drawings more appealing. Like, I can see what I like about other artists, but I can never quite replicate their little touch of magic. Tell me your secrets.
>>
>>6508242
I think the touch of magic is that you arent intimately familiar with their work. You saw and did the creation of your stuff from the ground up, so you can see all the tjings wrong with it that nobody else will.
>>
>>6508242
Yeah, reading the guy's comment I can see what he meant. No need to redefine what you draw or how you draw it, just approach it from another angle.

Drawing the body at it's core geometry helps, using reference 100% of the time always helps, especially for harder poses or perspective.

There's also other artists on youtube, I like Marc Brunet (Cuberbrush) because of his easy he explains it, youtube some artists you find cool and try to find some tutorials for the basics, even if you think you already know about it.

Other than the "always practice" tip, I'd suggest trying to master one thing at a time, colours and shadings don't look good if you lines aren't solid. Lines don't look good until you can see the geometry and nail it down 100% of the time.

TL;DR, find artists you like and draw inspiration, use reference, and practice one aspect at a time.
>>
>>6506910
DLFG seems to have disappeared from the threads too, besides two posts a month or so ago.
>>
>>6508275
>>6508242
Youll always have me
>>
>>6508282
Haven't seen you around too much. Have anything in the works?
>>
>>6508289
Just this >>6504371 . Havent made much progress since I posted that, and ive been trying to keep namefagging to a minimum lately.
>>
>>6508253
>>6508254
I think I get you guys mean, that's what I was looking for, thank you both.

>>6508282
And you never had your car
>>
>>6508295
I figure that a lot of the other writers are doing the same. I just hope that we start getting some content from them so we can try to get a reasonable headcount.
>>
>>6508303
I'm writing a fic as well, but it's not quite ready for posting. Suffice to say that I'm sure cuteanon will love it.
>>
>>6508212
people lurk, it's just slower
>>
I need to get back to work on that one about a city that sells tons of transformation magic.
>>
>>6508350
Sounds like my kind of thing, please do.
>>
>>6508350
Is it Bangkok?
>>
>>6508275
Last I saw her, she said she knew we were here but told me /d/'s taste in art is a bit too weeaboo for her tastes. Her loss, but I'm sure she'll change her mind eventually as the old gang gets back together.
>>
Oh right, what's a good way for a wizard to turn a gold dragon into a statue that looks physically unchanged?

Preferably something that can be undone at a later time.

I think I asked on /tg/ before but I've forgotten.
>>
>>6508424
Honestly, I don't think that anyone's going to care if you just say "magic". Suspension of disbelief is kinda prerequisite to getting off to this kind of thing.
>>
>>6508424
True polymorph/baleful polymorph.

Flesh to stone and then transmutation on the statue to turn it to gold.
>>
Really wish someone would clean out the artifacts on this...
>>
>>6508503
>No, no, it can't be!
>I thought I fixed everything!
>Why does my ass continue to fade in and out of reality?!
>>
>>6508509
Truly a fate worse than death.
>>
Don't know if anybody here remembers me, but I'm back. I'm working on An Unlikely Coming Together, and I'm open to requests.

So far I've just gone through the old pastebin for AUCT and done some spellchecking and general cleaning up. Expect and new section or two next thread!
>>
File: fixed.jpg (169KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
169KB, 400x500px
>>6508503
>>6508509
>>6508512

"fixed"
>>
>>6508518
Excellent. Where have you been, anyway? I don't remember seeing you in a long-ass time.
>>
>>6508537
Paranoid old landlords, that's where. But now I'm back, and I feel like writing shit.
>>
>>6508541
Excellent. I'm looking forward to it. Congrats on actually finding us, by the way.
>>
File: robo_babe.jpg (1MB, 2304x3578px) Image search: [Google]
robo_babe.jpg
1MB, 2304x3578px
>>6504250
>>
>>6508196
They are right though.
>>
>>6508518
Welcome back.
>>
>>6508518
>An Unlikely Coming Together
What's that about? I was never very interested in these threads when they were still on /tg/, so there's a lot I missed. Like who all of you namefags are.
>>
>>6505398
Dont forget to add this stuff to the master smut index, it does not seem to currently be there.
>>
>>6508688
So do people just add their own stuff to the smut index, or does someone maintain it?
>>
>>6508709
I assume you should add your own, but follow the format with names/tags etc.
>>
>>6508366
I also haven't had much drive to write over the past few months. It's not like I've thrown some massive sulk and flounced out of the threads because they no longer cater to my exact tastes, but at the moment, I don't feel they have much to offer me and I don't have much to offer them in return. If I ever finish writing anything I'll still happily wander in to drop it off.
>>
>>6508303
Most of the "old guard" either posted in here at least once or wandered in the Flockmod. We need to get back into gear.

I would also say the /d/ - /aco/ split didn't help us.
>>
>>6508769
that didn't really help anyone
>>
>>6508709
Archiveanon (AA in short) maintains it, with sometimes a bit of help from tge regulars.

This being said, you can always add your stuff in there when you post it here. It's a wiki page, not rocket science.
>>
>>6508636
Mostly writers/drawfags that adopted a name to catagorize their stuff. Don't think anyone uses their handle outside of the smut threads
>>
>>6508774
I know what a namefag is, I was wondering what "An Unlikely Coming Together" was.
>>
>>6508545
Me too. Always liked that fic.
>>
>>6508777
One of his fics. Check the list.
>>
File: IMG_20151021_001451.jpg (417KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151021_001451.jpg
417KB, 1440x2560px
Sorry I haven't been around much, class keeps making feel drained and shitty to draw when I finally make it back home.

So have knight girl in a bad end, getting her N+1th horsecock for the day (to keep it /d/)
Also I'm redrawing the mini-comic thingus from scratch because it looks terrible now.
>>
>>6509049
If anything I can sympathize with this... Nice to see you anyway.
>>
File: 1419252641499.png (65KB, 478x719px) Image search: [Google]
1419252641499.png
65KB, 478x719px
>>
File: 1441510905332.png (41KB, 434x451px) Image search: [Google]
1441510905332.png
41KB, 434x451px
>>
File: 1417281821235.png (617KB, 1500x2044px) Image search: [Google]
1417281821235.png
617KB, 1500x2044px
>>
File: 1443997968118.png (173KB, 1000x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1443997968118.png
173KB, 1000x1193px
>>
>>6509049
Always nice to see new stuff of your lady knight !
>>
>>6504624
> a series about Suu showing darling and the girls the way of the goo rape.
> Mature suu form
My dick just grabbed my wallet and threw it at the monitor all on its own.
>>
File: IMG_20151021_030207.jpg (513KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151021_030207.jpg
513KB, 2560x1440px
>>6509055
>>6509063
Thankee

>>6509102
Wish I can into digital, the transparency thing is hard to do traditionally.

Be back later, 3AM already.
>>
As is my usual habit, I'm overthinking something that should be straightforward, namely a good justification for why a group of teenage superheroes (all of whom are legal, before you say anything) would have lots of no-strings attached sex with each other.

There's certainly a precedent for people in their prime of both youth and shape hooking up, but they're Olympians so it doesn't really help me with this.

Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>6509292
A brush with death while superheroing they try to counterbalance the natural way?
>>
>>6509295
Mhm, y'see I was planning on the viewpoint character (as it were) to be a new member of the team who joins after the rest of them have had about a year to get to know each other, and their "arrangement" with each other being something that kinda developed naturally, over time.
>>
/r/ing some stuff of Kiora. never seen any 34 of her
>>
>>6509473
Kiora ?
>>
needs more drow porn
>>
>>6509477
Literally who?

>>6509482
Agreed. So, you gonna make it, request it, or what?
>>
>>6504250
http://pastebin.com/Xjn2pUVh

Enjoy
Mutant/40K/mind melding
m/f
>>
File: cuddles_by_ozu_kenji-d688exq.jpg (110KB, 629x1268px) Image search: [Google]
cuddles_by_ozu_kenji-d688exq.jpg
110KB, 629x1268px
>>6509573
>>
File: 1270117388326s.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1270117388326s.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
Kind of an odd request but I didn't know where else to ask, does anyone have any of Drawfaggit's old fuc'myr and do'myr art? Specifically, whatever series this is from (could only find thumbnails in archives)
>>
File: 1270118108841s.jpg (4KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1270118108841s.jpg
4KB, 126x126px
>>6509597
I think this is another in the same series
>>
>>6508424
I am curious what you're using this for, I love inanimate TF (though not so much petrification) and would love to know there's a writer who's willing to write smut about that

>>6508509
>>6508512
>Her pussy hungers, it's pulling him in
>>
File: 1397814365147.jpg (113KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1397814365147.jpg
113KB, 600x750px
>>6509573
>>6509576
I'm good with this
>>
>>6509602
>>6509597
I'd like these as well, I lost a lot of stuff in a hard drive crash a couple of years ago.

>You will never have Tau twins go full Florence Nightingale effect on you on their backwater agri-world
>>
>>6509633
Someone, make that into a fic.
>>
>>6509633
>You will never have Tau twins go full Florence Nightingale effect on you on their backwater agri-world
The feels are now as hard as my penis
>>
>>6509255
Is that eldars on the side ?
>>
...Sooo...
Any good inflation ones kinda like

>http://pastebin.com/3P1Dfsby

Do we have an archive besides 1d4chan?
>>
>western shit

>>>/aco/
>>
>>6509656
>Do we have an archive besides 1d4chan?

No, though I suppose I could make one on Titanpad or something.

In fact, I think I'll do it now.
>>
>>6509656
>Good

Aww, you're making me blush!
>>
File: IMG_20151021_011337.jpg (509KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151021_011337.jpg
509KB, 1440x2560px
>>6509648
Yes.
>>
>>6509701
And it's up. Probably won't need it, but it's there just in case.

>>6509769
And hello again, Inker.
>>
File: IMG_20151021_023325.jpg (461KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151021_023325.jpg
461KB, 1440x2560px
Phoneposting is suffering.
>>
>>6509771
And hello to you too. In class right now, will try taking requests later if I can.
>>
File: 1367888667365.png (2MB, 956x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1367888667365.png
2MB, 956x1200px
Y'all accept stuff from just random fuckers on /d/?

I wrote some shit for a lewd empire game a while back and want to know if it's any good to people outside the small community of bros. Small communities are great but I'm like fuck how do I know these guys aren't just being nice.

I wrote a lot of smut involving an empire of cumthirsty tyrannical plantgirls is what I'm saying.

http://pastebin.com/gJ7dXP2S
>Poor, innocent humans lured into a trap by a tricky plantgirl
>Tags: seduction, pheromones, double penetration, cum

I have no idea if there's a market here for this kind of thing, but here we go.
>>
>>6509813
I think that we kinda became the de facto erotic literature thread, so it should be fine. I, for one, would love to see more plant fucking. We really don't have much of it right now.
>>
>>6509841
>I think that we kinda became the de facto erotic literature thread

I'm down with that.
>>
>>6509845
Fantasy and Sci-fi erotic literature thread.
>>
>>6509813
Sure, post a way, heads up though, most of the /tg/ regulars stick to the weekends so you may not get much feedback during the week, worst case just repost it in the next weekend's thread
>>
>>6509875
Broad enough to cover most topics anyway. Besides, I'm sure someone else with more inclination can start erotic literature threads about other genres.
>>
>>6509910
I don't think there's any particular need to. Damn near anything that fits the board and makes for a decent story falls under sci-fi or fantasy.
>>
>>6509957
Good point.
>>
Whenever I get an idea about something in my head, and I write it down, I can't get it back in my head again to think of more ideas.
Like when you write with ink, once the ink is out of the bottle and on the page, you can't take it off the page and put it back in the bottle again. Eventually you just run out of ink.

Anyone else get that?
>>
>>6510005
No, that sounds absolutely awful. What do you do, just scribble down as much as possible and hope for the best?
>>
>>6510009
No, of course not.
>>
>>6510011
I meant as far as getting ideas to paper goes. If you lose things once you write them down, how do you ever get stories going? I would think that your only option would be to write an outline while you have inspiration and then try to fill in the gaps.
>>
>>6510016
That is kinda what I do, I write down the outlines for what I've come up with, and then write it down proper, filling in the detail as I go. Only once I run out of where I'm at with the outlines, it feels like I've emptied my head out and I can't think of any more.

Its like as long as its in my head, I can keep ironing out the details, but I risk forgetting parts of it. But once I write it down, I can't think about how it was anymore, I can only seem to think about it as it is in the written form.

Reading these back, I sound like a complete lunatic.
>>
has the futaspammer finally left these threads? I just happened to stop in now that /d/'s dead and noticed /wsg/ wasn't full of futa like it has been since we got kicked here
>>
>>6510019
Dude, you write fantasy porn on an imageboard for men with strange fetishes. Lunatic is in the rear-view mirror. If your only real problem is losing details, you're pretty lucky.

Have you ever tried just setting aside a day to write and seeing where it goes with no outline? Perhaps your problem is just that you fix your image of the story in your head and lose the original inspiration. Maybe if you just try writing whatever comes to mind, you won't run into that problem. Then again, I have absolutely no idea. That sounds rather inconvenient.

>>6510021
It would appear as if the assholes here aren't nearly so persistent as they were on /tg/.
>>
>>6510030
>Lunatic is in the rear-view mirror.
Feels more like its clinging to the bonnet blowing kisses at me. Especially after what happened the other day, where I had to write this monster rape drabble to get the creepy out of my head enough that I could think straight.
>>
>>6510034
It really only gets worse from here. I have an entire pile of scenes with no story just because I had to scratch an itch that kept me from writing anything else. Some of it gets really, really weird. I'm occasionally glad that we ended up on /d/ for just that reason. It gives me a chance to pull all of those things out and try to work them into stories. Between WiPs and requests I'm already working on, I can keep writing for a year without coming up with a new idea.
>>
>>6510041
Exactly. Though I can't imagine that I could ever work Scarjo having her arms and legs amputated and then knocked up and kept as a sex toy by a group of prepubescent rapists into anything.

Unless I ever decide to commit myself to a loonie bin.
>>
>>6510046
Ah, I was wondering who you were. That answers that. While I do not share your passion for turning celebrities into sex slaves, amputation can be pretty fucking great. I'm surprised I've never done anything with it before. Unfortunately, it's rather hard to work in and doesn't really fit my usual style.

Also, you'd be surprised what you can use. I had an idea so far out there that I didn't think that anyone would ever be interested in it. Next thing I know, it ended up being the inspiration (and an actual scene in) for an erotic text game I'm working on with a friend. Inspiration works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>6509659
Cry harder.
>>
>>6510058
Not exactly a passion, more a bit of "fun" (can it be called fun if it makes me feel like a serial killer?)

Besides, the rough idea (as mentioned, I managed to get it all out of my head before I thought about it too much) was for the story to be around a kind of monstapocalypse, with the idea that all humanity is going to hell because of all these things turning up, and the narrative only focuses on these specific people.
>>
>>6510041
Eh, we had some pretty weird shit back on /tg/. With the average D&D/Pathfinder monster manual so rife with /d/eviant potential it should be PG18 rated, it's not really surprising.
>>
>>6510072
The more I hang around places like this, the more I start to wonder if these kinds of perversions just pop up spontaneously if you game for long-enough. It really makes you wonder what the guy next to you at the table is into. On the bright side, I can say with confidence that I am - by far - the worst of my group.
>>
>>6510074
Doubt it, I've never played D&D in my life (well, I was in a game that used the system but not the background, not sure that counts) and all this weird stuff just keeps coming out of my head.

I blame that time I wandered onto gurochan when I was 14. Think it broke something in my young mind.
>>
>>6510081
The converse is not necessarily true. There's lots of ways to pick up weird fetishes, but I wonder if gaming might invariably lead to it. At the very least, I insist that it opens up the range of things that one considers "fuckable". I doubt that most people would fuck an actual dragon. I'm pretty sure that most of us wouldn't even stop to consider NOT trying to fuck one. I certainly as hell wouldn't.
>>
>>6510092
It's pretty simple what the answer is.

We've become used to the weird.

I mean, think about it. With all the myriad worlds, stories, and characters we get exposed to, we get used to them. A dragon isn't always a terrifying firebreathing beast now. That dragon can enjoy knitting. Or stargazing. Or cum inflating her femboi brother.

Basically, familiarity is the first step on the road to attraction. This combined with the internet giving people a forum and source, it's hard to imagine people NOT picking up fetishes.
>>
>>6509841
>>6509890
Thanks anons. I'm always in favour of forwarding the cause of lewdness.
>>
Don't forget most rpg creatures draw heavily from mythological beings. And many of those were just as likely to lay a human than slay a human. (Or lay then slay a human.)

That this ends up in the game proper in one way or another is not really surprising.
>>
>>6510092
Eh, as I've said here before (more than once) even in the depths of my erotic fantasies, I'm unable to completely divorce them from reality. Hence why I'm always doing stuff like trying to think of reasons how a white girl could realistically decide she wants to have a gangbang with several black men. Or figuring out the motivations for an entire team of young superheroes having a friends with benefits deal with each other. Or when me and a friend spent an hour discussing genetic biology to figure out how an alien space dragon could impregnate a human woman.

Its like, if I can't find the reasoning for something, to me it seems cheap and insubstantial. When and if I can figure out a reasonable path for these specific things to happen, however, its all the more satisfying.
>>
>>6510111
I think that a lot of us have that same issue. I can accept things that are overtly ridiculous but have a really hard time with incorrect details. I have no problem with assuming the existence of all kinds of supernatural/alien races, but I have a real issue with reasonable biology. It drives me mad when people treat monsters as nothing more than people with scales. Their biology should be notably different and that should be reflected in the story. Nothing bothers me more than aliens with inexplicably perfectly compatible genitals and cop-out solutions to problems that should be addressed and could be interesting to put into a story. I also have a rather firm hatred of people who put a futa's prostate in her ass. How the fuck does that work? It's already a cop-out fetish and now you're making it an affront to biology?
>>
>>6510119
Of course, yes. And whenever I see or read something where someone/thing has a dick measurable in feet, I start wondering where all the extra blood is coming from.
>>
>>6510123
Secondary heart to keep the blood pressure up?
>>
>>6510171
Yeah, but where's the extra oxygen coming from? Heard about some poor fellow IRL who has a foot-long dick, can't get the slightest bit aroused because it diverts too much blood away from his brain.
>>
>>6510173
Hyper-oxygenated blood?

Think of it like the dinosaurs, they were only as big as they were because the atmosphere was much more rich in oxygen back then.
>>
>>6510178
I thought that was the Carboniferous, hence all the giant bugs?
>>
>>6510180
I think it was both.

The more oxygen-rich, the bigger the creatures.
>>
>>6510182
Fair enough. But don't humans get nerve damage from being exposed to pure oxygen for too long? They go blind and stuff.
>>
>>6510187
I don't recall, but if something lived in a high-oxygen environment long enough to be able to develop and support such a massive schlong, I doubt that'd happen.
>>
>>6510192
Either the well-endowed beastie is from somewhere with a lot of oxygen, in which case it passes out halfway through the sex scene and ends up needing mouth-to-mouth, or the human goes to it in Its high-oxygen environment and their brain melts.

I've completely forgotten what we were originally talking about.
>>
>>6510197
Dudes with massive dicks being able to biologically support them.

But honestly, if a species can't maintain consciousness while having sex, evolution has either failed, or gotten extremely distracted.
>>
>>6510173
Shut down of secundary functions?

You can even weave that in some complicated mating ritual meant to get the body ready for it.
>>
Let's see
>>
This seems interesting.
>>
Shame the IRC is so unused. Flockmod seems like a terrible way of communicating.
>>
>>6510243
It is, but the Flockmod is mostly a place to muck about while watching one of the drawfags go at it.
>>
>Jack Chick was right
>>
>>6510312
>obligatory reply to bait
>>
>>6510317
Not bait, just realizing that with all that discussion up thread about how horny teens with a monster manual develop weird fetishes is more or less what he was warning about. I'm proud to fap to nagas and slimes frankly
>>
>>6510324
Oh. In that case he was right, although the jury's out on the other crap he rambled about.
>>
>>6505244
/d/ is just generally slower now due to the Western banishment, so there isn't any threat of the thread being run off the board.
Hell, I'm reading through it here on Wednesday...

>>6505398
>The Canoness was given a jar of Tyranid cum that a group of Sisters of Battle shouldn't have had and told that it was a rare type of milk that has healing properties.
>Contains: Corruption, Masturbation, Lesbian, Strap On, Milking, Alien Rape, Quasi-mind control, reverse-egging.
Noice...

>>6505557
>We were pretty definitively kicked off the board.
Ah, but Hiro is starting to crack down on Mod abuse.

>>6505591
>I dunno, the thread on Tiamat having a hateful dragon girlboner for Bahamut that made me write that stuff up yonder didn't get much flak.
>>6505630
>I'd be up for it,
>[spoiler]I was actually gonna try after Halloween[/nospoilerson/d/]
Yeah, with how well Tiamat's threads have been going, I think after Halloween would be the best time.

>>6508735
>It's not like I've thrown some massive sulk and flounced out of the threads because they no longer cater to my exact tastes, but at the moment, I don't feel they have much to offer me and I don't have much to offer them in return.
Same, and for most of /d/ at that...

>>6510111
>Eh, as I've said here before (more than once) even in the depths of my erotic fantasies, I'm unable to completely divorce them from reality.
>Its like, if I can't find the reasoning for something, to me it seems cheap and insubstantial. When and if I can figure out a reasonable path for these specific things to happen, however, its all the more satisfying.
>>6510119
>I think that a lot of us have that same issue. I can accept things that are overtly ridiculous but have a really hard time with incorrect details.
Indeed, it's really a pain when you want to work with settings like Warhammer 40k and the like...
I've had a Smut fic idea for a while now along the lines of Onyxdime's Lovehammer fic, but in the REGULAR verse...
>>
(Continue)
>>6510678
>Indeed, it's really a pain when you want to work with settings like Warhammer 40k and the like...
>I've had a Smut fic idea for a while now along the lines of Onyxdime's Lovehammer fic, but in the REGULAR verse...
And as a continuation to an existing Nid rape fic, explaining said rape as a means to assimilate humans into the Tyrannid Hivemind as hybrids.

>>6510178
>Hyper-oxygenated blood?
>Think of it like the dinosaurs, they were only as big as they were because the atmosphere was much more rich in oxygen back then.
>>6510180
>I thought that was the Carboniferous, hence all the giant bugs?
Eh, that's actually not as big of a factor as it was originally thought...

Modern Insects have been shown to have some active respiration methods for instance, meaning they probably could have developed means of breathing in a lower oxygen atmosphere but just didn't bother.
Active Respiration needs a lot of anti-infection adaptations, and when your skeleton is on the outside, it's just easier to stay small and reproduce numerously than waste effort on becoming a more complex organism.

>>6510324
>Not bait, just realizing that with all that discussion up thread about how horny teens with a monster manual develop weird fetishes is more or less what he was warning about.
Horny teens will develop weird fetishes regardless.
>>
>>6510678
>>6510687
Has anyone ever told you that you do not need to reply to posts several hours after discussion about them has ceased, and that people do not need to have entire posts quoted in your reply to figure out what it is you're addressing?
>>
>>6510690
Yes, they also bitch when I DON'T quote the post in question BECAUSE they don't want to back track up the thread to read the relevant information.
>>
>>6510700
Nobody is so colossally lazy as to complain about being unable to click a link.
>>
>>6510705
It's more likely that they're complaining because it's ND.
>>
>>6510781
>implying that he realizes that

So anyway, we all making sure we have stuff to post this coming weekend? Fridays seem to start slow for us, so a little planning ahead would be a good idea.
>>
File: NSp7K5a.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
NSp7K5a.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
>>6509597

>>6509633

I have an old copy of everything he kinda made. Never thought anyone ould want that shit anymore.

Thank god for ten-year lasting hard drives and meticulous backups, ey?

just add this onto the end of filedropper

/thegdrawfaggit

[spoiler]alien Sister incest is my secret shame [/spoiler]
>>
>>6510791
I'm about 90% sure that I'll actually be on time this week (multi-armed cyborg girl). If there ends up being a problem, I've got a couple of stories that only need a few paragraphs to be complete that I can drop. I've been feeling kinda bad about missing the last two weeks.
>>
>>6510815
Don't worry about it. I'm no saint in regards to keeping things on schedule myself, and I get the feeling more than a few people here could say the same.
>>
>>6510824
Without new content, all we are is a bunch of guys who run threads up to bump limits with discussions about realistic xenobiology. We're down a few people, so it falls to the rest of us to ensure a steady stream of new content.
>>
Hullo guv'nor.

I have a question. Or two.

If there is a story I can't find in the masterlist, that isn't mine, and is a writefaggotry, should I post it here?
Two, if I'm looking for smut stories, what are good places to go to and why not use them?
>>
>>6510935
>If there is a story I can't find in the masterlist, that isn't mine, and is a writefaggotry, should I post it here?
If it's thread relevant I can't imagine anybody being unhappy about it. There's a few fics from non-/tg/ sources linked at the bottom of the masterlist already.
>>
>>6510935
For the first question, you can go ahead and post- content is content, and as >>6510904 mentioned it's what keeps us going. That said, I'd feel a little better about adding it to the list if you could somehow get the author's permission. I know that may not always be possible, but it's the polite thing to do.

As for the second question , Literotica is the only source for fapfics other than 4chan I have any real familiarity with, and the quality there varies quite wildly. There are a few gems there, but you have to really look for them and if you're into /d/ stuff or a specific fetish then the chances of it scratching your itch is rather low indeed.
>>
>>6510952
Literotica is a pain to go through because it's abysmally tagged. HF is pretty barren, FP goes about as overboard as /d/. ao3 has some stuff but it really isn't what it's meant for so there's very little there. I'm sure there are other places that I don't know about though, but I don't know where to ask. I usually get nothing on /d/ but dumps.

Anyway, the story was by Logicninja. It's timestamped to seven years ago now, and the last time I checked archive he'd stopped activity and basically disappeared.

So I put it up on Pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/2YfNxavN
>>
>>6510806
You are a scholar and a gentleman.
Only reason I don't have them is because they were a bit before my time on /tg/, I missed a great era of smut apparently
>>
File: 1230840190762.jpg (44KB, 586x809px) Image search: [Google]
1230840190762.jpg
44KB, 586x809px
>>6510982

I also have Jean's old scribbles and other junk thrown away in near decade-old folders. Exponentially increasing HDD space is a curse.

Eclipsion Terrorguard, old Tau lesbian stuff, anonymous writefaggotry in rtfs. it's like a fucking /tg/ archive.
>>
>>6510996
You think you can upload it for us? You'd be doing a great favor for everyone by ensuring they can be passed down to future generations.
>>
File: 1230777891755.png (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1230777891755.png
51KB, 512x512px
>>6510964

Oh, wow, I have the followup to that, if you'd want it.
>>
>>6511004
Sure, throw it up somewhere.
>>
File: 1206632842890.png (386KB, 1700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1206632842890.png
386KB, 1700x600px
>>6510999

We're talking scattered RTFs, zip folders and pictures in a ten-year old file structure. I'll throw whatever I can around but it's not like I can upload it all at once. It's like a genuine junkyard in here.

>>6511009

http://pastebin.com/mP2rTj9H

Here, I have shit like this collated about. There's a zip in my archives labelled 'Xiombarg's darker tales that i'm in genuine fear of going near.'
>>
>>6511026
XS herself used to write here. Shame she was one of the people we lost, /d/ would have been right up her alley.
>>
File: 1230836196421.jpg (137KB, 778x583px) Image search: [Google]
1230836196421.jpg
137KB, 778x583px
>>6511032

Listed in it: A mirror darkly, Bad End, Blooms, Dark Gala, Dominance, ManticoreUnicorn, Perversesortoflove, Ranajasmine, shadospawn, Snake dance, The twins 2 dark places, The twins1 Coming of age, Vagabonds 1&2

>>6510999

Here's the Jeanstealer stuff, I seem to have lost the PDF of terrorguard, though I still have the olda rt made for them.

/tyrajeanstealer

Add onto filedropper again, because spam detection.
>>
>>6511046
I think we have a handful of them in the list, actually. Still, it's amazing how all those things assumed forever lost can show up out of the blue.
>>
File: 1201138904876.jpg (293KB, 532x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1201138904876.jpg
293KB, 532x1198px
>>6511050

Disseminated media makes things hard to lose in the modern day. I just saved things and forgot about them. Sadly, some of what I had is gone due to a partition error; I never assumed anyone would want all this trite I gathered over the years.

Is the xiombarg folder wanted, or?
>>
>>6511063
No reason not to post it.
>>
>>6511026
>not by the original author
>suddenly het
T- thanks.
>>
>>6511070
FD again

/xiombargsdarkertales
>>
>>6510996
>Tau lesbian stuff
This is relevant to my interests
>>
File: 1199297154961.png (108KB, 225x561px) Image search: [Google]
1199297154961.png
108KB, 225x561px
>>6511108

http://pastebin.com/KNJ2caDm

i'm bitterly annoyed at myself I can't find a second folder of stuff. Might've been lost when my OS overwrote my -good- backup disk.
>>
>>6505541
The tentacle is pulling her up, putting tension on her legs. when it lowers, she will hang by her neck and arms as it moves to a bigger mini-tentacle (or whatever those things are; they are getting bigger the further up she goes). Then it will lift her up again, taking tension off her throat and arms and pulling her legs tight
>>
>>6511073
You wouldn't happen to have the long lost last part of Xeno Lover, would you?
>>
>>6511155

I think I did at some point, but..
>>
>>6511159
Darn, I had a sliver of hope that that fic hadn't been scrubbed from existence
>>
>>6511159
>>6511164
It's a shame that even its original author didn't think of holding onto it.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.