[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey you! You're still watching that shitty Steven Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: teen-titans-go.jpg (50KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
teen-titans-go.jpg
50KB, 360x270px
Hey you! You're still watching that shitty Steven Universe show? THAT SHOW IS FOR RETARDS! WHY WOULD YOU BE WATCHING THIS SHOW INSTEAD OF WATCHING THIS FUCKING MASTERPIECE- TEEN TITANS MOTHERFUCKING GO! ENJOY OUR FAVORITE HITS SUCH AS: "WAFFLES", "ANOTHER SHITTY EPISODE", AND OUR BIGGEST HIT, "THAT POINTLESS EPISODE OF THE HEROES MAKING A FUCKING SANDWICH FOR NO FUCKING REASON"! DON'T FORGET TO WATCH IT ON THURS- SCRATCH THAT. NEVER FORGET TO WATCH IT BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THIS NETWORK HAS! NO STEVEN UNIVERSE, NO ADVENTURE TIME, NEITHER GUMBALL! INSTEAD IT'S ALWAYS TEEN TITANS DICK SHOVELING, PUSSY BURNING, LEG BREAKING, DICK EATING GO AIRING 24/7! DON'T LIKE IT? WANT IT CANCELLED? FUCK YOU! THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GETTING! BAD ANIMATION, HORRIBLE PLOT AND UNREASONABLE EVENTS ARE ONLY FOR YOU! DON'T MISS THE ULTIMATE SEASON OF ALL TIME - SEASON 1000!!!! So you may be thinking, "maybe they improved the show with better animation, less random events and no memes." FUCK NO MAN, THIS IS THE SAME SHIT, BUT DOWNGRADED AND IS 100% MEMED! DEEZ NUTS! MY NAME JEFF! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN DANIELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL- (boom)

Please watch our show. We're losing viewers and we need them. We're dying right now and I don't want any of you switching to Nickelodeon.
>>
Your new favorite show..
>>
>>62399
You got me until the part you said "switching to Nickelodeon".
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.