[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay Seriously...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

jerry is a cocksucker

Fuck him.
>>
>>56857

and beth is a coward and a weak human being who can't stand up to her monster of a father.

I think the only satisfying way to end this show would be for morty to kill rick. That's what this episode showed me.
>>
>jerry gets a job because of ricks sacrifice
>>
>>56857
Fuck off Rick
>>
>>56857
Honestly, I'm gonna miss Jerry he had some great moments in the show.
>>
>>58635
this doesnt mean he is leaving the show. Kirk didn't leave the show when he divorced Luann.
>>
File: IMG_1073.jpg (247KB, 1397x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1073.jpg
247KB, 1397x1600px
Why is Beth such an awful character. She's fucking more pathetic then Jerry and at least he's entertaining.

Why does this show shit in Jerry so much when he calls out Rick for being such a destruction upon the family, even when it's obvious and when everyone knows Ricks an asshole
>>
>>56857
You mean Beth.
>>
>>58635
Jerry isn't leaving the show.
>>
>>56857
Beth is worse
>>
>>56857
Jerry is the only reasonable person in the show besides Morty and deserves better than his daddy issues bitch of a wife. I hope we get an episode that shows that his divorced life is actually much better than his married one and that it's Beth who is the cancerous element in their relationship.
>>
>>56926
>That's what this episode showed me
fucking qft
>>
>>60460
Jerry is spineless
>>
>>60485
Eh Jerry kind of steps up at times when he needs to and about Rick

funny enough Beth is spineless when it comes to her dad
>>
>>58922
dan harmon pulling shit out of his ass in reaction to the viewers liking rick and justifying his actions. make rick less morally ambiguous, emphasize that he really is a terrible and destructive force. becuase the audience, like, didn't get it, man.
>>
>>56857
Get out of my universe, Rick.
>>
Jerry's done as well as a retard like him ever could.

Beth's the one who's squandered her life. Nobody cares if you're the world's best niche veterinarian.
>>
>>58922
That's the joke, anon: in a world where everything is off the walls crazy in a universe that is as cold and unfeeling as it is infinite, Jerry is the one person who seems to understand just how insane everything is and the only one who seems to desire a normal, happy life free from an insane nihilistic scientist who routinely sacrifices the happiness of his "loved ones" for his own petty gain. And the show shits on him for it to show just how much Rick's presence has warped the lives of the people around him. Beth becomes little more than a simpering child whenever she gets a whiff of Rick's attention/affection and now even Summer has begun to idolise him for his intelligence and rebellious spirit. And although Morty is just now becoming disillusioned with the kind of person Rick is, Jerry has opposed him from the beginning. More to the point, he's made some very reasonable arguments about why Rick should be evicted from their lives despite their being hidden behind his own personality flaws. Jerry is literally the Anti-Rick: a simple, family-oriented, sensitive guy who just wants to be given the space to be normal. And, as Rick's many adventures have shown, the universe is no place for simplicity.
>>
>>60485
And yet he still manages to be a better human being than Rick and provide better emotional support to his family.

Rick may have a spine, but he's a repulsive person who couldn't give a shit about anyone or anything that isn't of immediate use to him. Jerry is in the right: the family desperately needs to distance themselves from Rick before it's too late. Such a shame that his warnings and protestations fall on deaf ears.
>>
>>60460
I thought Interdimensional Cable showed that Summer was the thing that broke their relationship.
>>
>>60529
Audiences only like Rick and justify his actions because they're largely populated by self-absorbed pseudo-intellectuals who see themselves in Rick and believe that they too are the smartest, most interesting people in the room. Rick is an entertaining and funny character, but this episode really cements the fact that there's nothing likeable about him
>>
>>60622
She's a scapegoat, like all firstborn children who are conceived accidentally. What's really wrong with Beth and Jerry's relationship is Beth and Jerry.
>>
>>60650
But in universes without Summer Beth and Jerry are wildly happy and successful.
>>
>>60637
But the show knows that and goes well out of its way to show us, too
>>
>>60678
i don't even know where to begin with you. no one could possibly be this stupid.
>>
>>60679
It's a shame that most of these supposed "intelligent and nihilistic" people with a "wicked sense of humour" aren't self-aware or (surprise, surprise) intelligent enough to understand what they're doing with Rick's character.
>>
>>60678
In that exact same episode it showed that thy were just as miserable apart as they were together, if not more. They may both have personaltiy problems and issues out the wazoo, but I believe they genuinely do love each other and they need to be together regardless of how poisonous their relationship is.

>there are people sharing this board right now who genuinely believe Jerry has been written out of the show
>>
>>60725
>there are people sharing this board right now who genuinely believe Jerry has been written out of the show

Seriously it's as dumb as the people who thought the end of the last season was going to mean major changes because Rick was in prison.
>>
>>60725
>>60752
They're as stupid as the people that thought Brain was gone forever.
>>
>>56857
They both suck and they make each other even worse.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.