[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if I fry up some ho made mozzie sticks and freeze them, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

if I fry up some ho made mozzie sticks and freeze them, would baking them to reheat retain the crunch? they would only be frozen for a day or two max.
>>
of course I haven't been to /ck/ in months and I come when this shit is happening lul

pls respond ;;
>>
>>56642
It's part of april fools merging
and yes they should retain their crunch
>>
It's impossible to make home made mozz tendies, it's never been done
>>
>>57079

>should

cmon
>>
I'm /co/ but I'd imagine you could refry them if baking doesn't work
>>
how do I bread these fuckers anyway, I can never get a full coat on and I always end up with burnt black exposed cheese spots
>>
>>57305

no

the point is I don't have any way to fry them when I want to eat them, therefore freezing them and baking them. but I'm not tryna waste some good ass mozz dicks. I've had frozen dicks before that turned out great when baked and slightly broiled but I wanna be sure they will turn out well.
>>
>>57210
well I don't have mozzerella sticks on me. I can only tell you that I 90% sure that that they will stay crunchy based on prior cooking knowledge. Like fried foods seem to usually retain their crunch after being baked from frozen but there are instances in which they haven't. it might have to do with the moisture in the food but I don't know I'm not a food scientist
>>
>>57399

pro mozzie stick maker here

freeze store bought cheese sticks

coat in flour with a bit of corn starch (corn starch not necessary but helps)

coat in egg mix

coat in italian bread crumbs combined with extra garlic salt (preference)

RECOAT in egg mix (important)

recoat in bread crumbs

fry @ 350 F for a minute or two, flipping every 30 seconds

recoating in the egg mix and bread crumbs and freezing the cheese makes sure that it doesn't leak out
>>
File: mozzie.jpg (162KB, 1362x939px) Image search: [Google]
mozzie.jpg
162KB, 1362x939px
>>56514
mozzarella sticks lead to war you insensitive prick
>>
Just buy a box from Costco. Problem solved.
>>
>>57538
>>57399

oh shit I forgot to tell you to cut them in half before you coat with anything

that also helps A LOT
>>
>>57538
>frying something that's been frozen

Thats how people die in explosions
>>
>>57597

>spending unnecessary money on something less healthy

lol
>>
>>57538
>>57623
Is there a reason to use italian bread crumbs over panko? and double coating them is genius, thank you!
>>
>>57663

I'm 12 btw
>>
>>57696

f
l
a
v
o
r

and the parsley makes them look gud hehe. but panko works just fine
>>
>>57754
I flavor mine with chili powder and salt but I will try that
>>
>>57842

that sounds good with panko but even better with italian bread crumbs :^)

I love garlic so I load mine with garlic salt. I actually might try some chili powder now that you mentioned it

btw it's a huge mess making these especially the way I do it but it's worth it. I usually bread them and put them on a cookie sheet on parchment paper and freeze them for 30 min to make sure they are perfect before frying

just concerned they won't be as good as store bought frozen mozz sticks as far as baking / reheating
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.