[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Americans feel deprived that they never got these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: o-KINDER-SURPRISE-EGGS-facebook.jpg (177KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-KINDER-SURPRISE-EGGS-facebook.jpg
177KB, 2000x1000px
Any Americans feel deprived that they never got these?
>>
>kinder surprise

what, molested as a child?
>>
>>39692
They are still in America.
>>
I'm pretty sure I can't find a store that sells them.
>>
Mexican who lives in the US here, I do miss those so very much.
>>
>>40476
Don't worry you'll get to taste them again very soon :^)
>>
No, the "prizes" are utter shit, you get better crap out of twenty five cent capsule machines outside of grocery stores
>>
File: IMG_9473.jpg (185KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9473.jpg
185KB, 772x1034px
Nah, we still had Wonderball.
>>
>>40989
And they had plastic balls with toys inside them. Then idiotic kids ate the plastic balls and choked on them to death. And they replaced the insides with shitty hard candy.
>>
Floridian here, they started selling these at my local 7/11 a few weeks ago for some reason. $5 each too.
>>
>>39692
Meh, they aren't anything special. I'm more disappointed I can't get a good gingerbeer.
>>
>>39692
Not really?
>>40989

I'll take chalky overly sweet candy over a shitty 'toy' any day.
>>
File: file.png (346KB, 888x528px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
346KB, 888x528px
no

what kind of faggot likes candy that is 95% plastic?
>>
>>39692
They were awful so no
>>
File: kinderdeath.jpg (385KB, 915x826px) Image search: [Google]
kinderdeath.jpg
385KB, 915x826px
>>41695
That never happened

>The Wonder Ball was first introduced in the early 1990s. The product's slogan was "What's In the Wonder Ball?" Originally called Nestlé Magic Ball, the product contained small figurines of Disney characters, similar to the Kinder Surprise which retails in Europe, Canada, and Mexico. The product was withdrawn in 1997 after competitors and consumer groups campaigned that the toy posed a choking hazard.[1]

>In April 2000, the Wonder Ball was re-released with candy in place of the toys.[2] The Wonderball had a variety of themes, including Disney, Pokémon, Cartoon Network, Care Bears, and Winnie the Pooh. In 2004, the brand was sold to Frankford, who released it under a SpongeBob SquarePants theme. Frankford later discontinued the Wonder Ball.[3] An urban legend has circulated that the product was discontinued because a child choked and died, but in reality, the discontinuation had nothing to do with choking allegations.

And ironically, a child DID die from a Kinder Egg in Europe, not America
>>
>>39692
My grandmother used to bring one of those back for me and all her grandchildren after her annual visit to Germany to see her sisters.
They were the fucking best until they stopped putting the toys that had to be put together inside and replaced them with the boring ass static figures.
>>
>>39692
No.
>>
>>39692
>have relatives in Germany
>they brought a shitload of Kinder Eggs whenever the visited
>always hated that shit Hershey's calls chocolate so I immediately find it delicious
>TSA starts banning them because of the toys inside them
Fucking 9/11
>>
>>40989
Fuck you, the chocolate and chalky candy in those were disgusting.
>>
>>41776
Mine are selling these upfront for 3:95. You're a FOOROSH CUSTOMER
>>
I think I had one of these. They're the ones with caramel in them, right? I didn't like it, because I don't like ridiculously sweet things, so I don't think I'm missing out on anything.
>>
>>40286
Latin America isn't real America.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.