[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superboy-Prime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Superman_Prime_001.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_Prime_001.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
I just read Infinite Crisis, Tales of the Sinestro Corps : Superman Prime and Final Crisis : Legion of three worlds

Why didn't you tell me about him?

This guy is beyond hilarious, I can understand why people were disappointed when he didn't show up in the current superman run.

Prime is delicious to read about.
>>
>>38718
You forgot to add convoluted, thin plot wise and fanfiction tier power levels. But yea, he's delicious.
>>
>>38756
>convoluted
Not more than the average capecharacter, you can more or less understand his history

>thin plot wise
Yeah, he's a nice concept and works fine in select story lines, but obviously can't support distinct plots and long plotlines, you can't have him around a lot

>fanfiction tier power levels
Oh, definitely.
>>
Now, given that he's on our earth, what comic forums/boards do you think he visits?

It's /co/, isn't it?

He's definitely shitposting on /co/.

He's a
>not muh superman
guy, definitely.

What do you think he thinks of snydersupes?
>>
bump for prime time
>>
File: kill you to death.jpg (67KB, 640x444px) Image search: [Google]
kill you to death.jpg
67KB, 640x444px
>>38718
Read Sinestro Corps War, his fight against Sodam Yat is one of my favorites comic book fights.

And the issues of Adventure Comics that he starred during "Blackest Night" are pretty good, too.
>>
>>40596
Noted.
>>
Go read COIE now to see how IC started.
>>
File: who's behind.jpg (763KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
who's behind.jpg
763KB, 1988x3056px
>>38942
I wonder who could be behind these Prime Time threads....
>>
>>42011
Shut up, nerd, as if you could even guess who I am. I bet you're a fun of those fakers out there.
>>
>>42205
Calm down, Clark. I like you. You're muh Superboy.
>>
>>38718
Read all of Sinestro Corps, not just the Prime special
>>
Is there a story about his time trapped in the speedforce? Or we're just shown that his was in, then that got out?
>>
>>43628
he was in blackest night in Adventure Comics too
>>
I said all the time that he's best boy. You just didn't listen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.