[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better /cock/ character.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Remy.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Remy.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
Name a better /cock/ character.
>>
>>>/can/
>>
Chowder because he ruins every dish he touches.
>>
>>34736
Motherfucking Chowder
>>
File: 1422247196763.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422247196763.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>34736
I'm both a french and a rat lover and I thought Ratatouille was shit.

If you're any of those things and know a thing or two about cooking on top of that, chances are that you'll get pulled out of the movie every other minute by some stupid shit that shows they haven't made their research on anything

Like, fucking really, northern-style ratatouille saves the day?
The lazy "drop everything in a plate and microwave it" version?
Fuck you
>>
>>34906
Wasn't that kinda the point? That something really simple made Anton remember something really simple from his childhood? It wasn't about some fancy dish that takes hours to prepare, that looks better than it tastes.
>>
>>34975
Remi's a mind reader then, because he guessed the precise bland dish that would hit the nail.
Northern ratatouille doesn't taste much better than it looks.
>>
File: _ZyM0NmG.jpg (292KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
_ZyM0NmG.jpg
292KB, 1252x1252px
More relatable to me.

because I'm American and love burgers
>>
>>35054
I mean, they didn't know it would mean so much to him, it's just that he wanted to make a really simple dish the best he possibly could. He didn't want to impress Anton with looks. He wanted to impress him with taste.
>>
>>34736
Sanji
>>
>>35206
Who?
>>
>>35101
I got that, I'm saying ratatouille made with that recipe doesn't taste that good, the only thing it's got for it is how quick it is to do compared to the better on and how little care and skill it takes.

He could have done much better simple dishes in the same time or less, but he picked a really bland one for no real reason and it hit the food critic like a bullet just because of some history Remi couldn't have known.

Northern ratatouille isn't exactly a french staple, if you're from anywhere but that region it will taste like low grade ratatouille. It was a dumb move.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's a culinary Deus Ex Machina.
>>
>>35094
Isn't he like greek?>>35101
>>
>>35348
Sorry about that>>35101 it was a mistake
>>
>>35320
It wasn't just the critic. The previous chef loved it too. It was just that good. The point was that Remy could take a lousy dish and turn it into a five star meal, much like how he himself is a great chef despite being a rat.
>>
Vote here for /cock/ mascot

http://www.strawpoll.me/12655698
>>
>>35348
Probably somewhere in his family, but they've never said specifically. We've only seen his dad as far as I remember and he just looked like an older Bob, no accent or anything.
>>
Why do we forget the best /cock/ character?
>>
>>35491
>cartoon characters that make food
>not cartoon characters that ARE food
why are you such uncreative shitheads?
>>
Except we can see how Remi prepares it and he doesn't add extra stuff or do anything special, if anything he's rushing it.

This isn't a food manga, a peeled apple won't become a 5 star dish that will blow your mind and get girls naked because a great chef prepared it.

This is just an example anyway, the movie is full of things like that, like the microwave food line the bad chef wanted to make despite everyone and everything looking like they're in the 40s, the shotgun-wielding American granma and her American country house that are right next to Paris, a 5 star restaurant having a giant kitsch neon sign, etc.
>>
>>35781
Meant to quote >>35447, of course.
>>
>>34736
Ratatoing.
>>
>>35206
Your show's cancelled, /a/utist. You're no longer welcome here.
>>
File: 1460064654580.png (17KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1460064654580.png
17KB, 416x416px
>>34736
BAM
>>
>>35781
>a peeled apple won't become a 5 star dish that will blow your mind and get girls naked because a great chef prepared it.
I'm disappointed in myself for knowing what you're referring to.
>>
>>36820
wait what?
>>
>>35348
He quite literally identifies as "dark and hairy" when asked if he was an immigrant. To which he prefaced with "no".
>>
>>35984
>not posting Bender or Helmut Spargo
>>
>>34906
The food critic had the same reaction when he saw the dish. You're supposed to have that idea in your head.

The flashback with the critic's mom was not trying to imply that this random Frenchwoman was a world-class chef and that northern-style ratatouille is the greatest dish of all time.
>>
File: Chicken_Boo_picture.png (88KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken_Boo_picture.png
88KB, 228x221px
>>34736
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.