[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, would cheese manipulation be a useful super power?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ZA WARUDO.png (705KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
ZA WARUDO.png
705KB, 1024x769px
Realistically, would cheese manipulation be a useful super power?
>>
>>32887
It's pretty much a fusion of a bunch of other superpowers, so it would be pretty OP
>>
>>32887
You'd be unstoppable in France, but worthless in China.
>>
>>32887
Dietarily, the Average human is 47% cheese (higher in France)

Should the Fromakinesis still work after ingestion, the wielder could tear people apart from the inside.

Also, I'm like 90% sure there was a guy in Chew with that power.
>>
>>32887
Regardless, it makes for a good costume.
>>
>>33727
tell me more
>>
>>32887
Misfits, Season 2, Episode 6

It's pretty OP, it beats immortality.
>>
Any kind of matter manipulation would be insanely powerful, even if it was just "feather manipulation" all you need is a (real) pillow and you've got matter you can hyper-condense into a sword that will cut through anything
>>
>>34122
everything beats immortality
>>
>>34122
He had lactokinesis, so milk too.
>>
So what are some food based superpowers?
>>
>>32887
No, but cheese-ification would be.
>>
File: shes single all right.jpg (94KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
shes single all right.jpg
94KB, 1000x750px
Any sort of telekinetic manipulation will have uses, you'll just have to carry around a bunch of whatever you control.
With cheese manipulation you could just carry around a bunch of craft singles, throw them out, layer them on other things like paper mache, and then you can move that thing.
>>
>>35133
ever read Chew?
protag gains the skills, talents, and knowledge of anybody's flesh he consumes
and that's just the start
>>
this episode pissed me off because crocker literally captures Timmy's fairys in his own house and in front of him but nothing happens

this was before they retconned the shit out of da rules
>>
>>36651
Nothing happens when he captures them and takes over the world in Abracatastrophe either.
>>
>>36651
>retconned the shit out of da rules
What?
>>
>>36789
It's just a meme from people who dont remember that they never cared about following the rules in the series
>>
>>36651
to be fair the rule is specifically that the kid has to admit that they are his fairies to lose them, just being seen isn't actually enough
>>
>>32887
>Realistically, would cheese manipulation be a useful super power?

Would it? Why even question it, cheese is fucking everywhere. Do you realize how much cheese is within a 1 mile radius where ever you are? Imagine making your enemies terrified of you whenever they make a sandwich.

Imagine getting the powers of various cheeses from around the world.
>>
File: meat vision.png (436KB, 636x472px) Image search: [Google]
meat vision.png
436KB, 636x472px
>>35133
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.