[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: People who can STILL make you pick up a Marvel comic. For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: img_1563.jpg (1MB, 1330x2048px) Image search: [Google]
img_1563.jpg
1MB, 1330x2048px
ITT: People who can STILL make you pick up a Marvel comic.

For me it's James "Gronchmaster" Stokoe
>>
>>95395915
He was fucking squandered on that shit Lemire Moon Knight book. At least for what little time he was on for, the book was interesting-ish.
>>
that future Avengers one shot was ace
>>
He should just work on Orc Stain.

But oh wait, the US market is so fucked that you can't expect to make a living if you aren't working for the monopolist!
>>
File: platoon1.jpg (339KB, 911x1400px) Image search: [Google]
platoon1.jpg
339KB, 911x1400px
Ennis and Parlov. So weird nu-Marvel will publish a new MAX book
>>
I'd rather look at his art on Dead Orbit
>>
>>95395945
Lemire Moon Knight is the only Marvel comic worth reading from the past two years.
>>
File: godzilla_half_century_war.jpg (210KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
godzilla_half_century_war.jpg
210KB, 666x1024px
>>95395915
>James "Gronchmaster" Stokoe
His art is godly and he managed to make a Godzilla comic that is generally great without any IFs like "great if you are a Godzilla fan" or "great for the medium".
>>
>>95396671
Did he do any Carnage or Vwnom stories for Marvel? I'm considering reading them just for it.
>>
>>95397000
only the deadpool venomverse issue
>>
>>95396987
isnt that basically all of them bar this, the IDW stuff and half of goes to hell?
>>
>>95396908
This. The Platoon and X-Men: Grand Design are the only Marvel on my pull list right now
>>
>>95396929
Keep trying shill. It was shit.
>>
I've actually been enjoying Venomverse for the monster designs alone.
>>
>>95395915
Stokoe's art is wasted on Marvel comics.

You can't argue with this.
>>
File: tumblr_n2qrz3kaMF1s35k0ko5_1280.jpg (397KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2qrz3kaMF1s35k0ko5_1280.jpg
397KB, 600x928px
>>95399528
I won't.
>>
>>95395945
But Moon Knight was great.
>>
>>95395945
Moon Knight was pretty great, though.
>>
>>95395915
Tradd Moore. His Venom issue looked amazing
>>
>>95399928
>>95401568
It was meandering garbage, and extremely obvious Lemire wasn't even trying. The only thing it had going for it was the artists and the fact it was so short.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.