[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you read a Kang book?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I mean, Kang has "ongoing" written all over him. An infinite Multiverse, Eldritch Gods and Abominations, Politics, him being the Underdog, Time Travel. Kang's a goldmine character.
>>
I'd love to see it written by Ewing.
>>
>>95394465
I guess. He'd bring the Z-List Marvel Cosmic stuff, but I think someone like Morrison would create a better run. I'd mention Hickman, who has the world-building part down, but his "character bit" is uhm, a tad underdeveloped.
>>
>>95394804
I would rather see Morrison do the run, but I only said Ewing bacause Marvel can't use either or the two you mentioned.
>>
>>95394307
yeah, maybe see him interact with his various counterparts?
>>
>>95395261
Eh, it's not like Marvel would greenlight a Kang solo... Ever. If he was a DC character, he would've already gotten one, but Marvel,they don'tlike taking chances.
>>
>>95394307

As long as his dickery and villainy isn't shown to be him doing things for the greater good. I like my Kang being delusional in knowing what's best.
>>
>>95395288

Don't forget he's an F4 character. So... y'know... movie rights...
>>
File: kang, conquered.jpg (261KB, 643x950px) Image search: [Google]
kang, conquered.jpg
261KB, 643x950px
>>95394307
Yes, cause time travel gives me a boner
Also exploring alternate realities and timelines is always nice
>>
>>95394307
What would a Kang solo even be about? Would it be a reinvention of the character and his lore akin to Moore's Swamp Thing? Would it be a fun sci fi time traveling space romp akin to Valarian? Would it be a crisis akin to Hickman's Avengers? I'm not super sure what they would do. I'd love to see it but...
>>
>>95394307
I'd like to see Kang assemble his own group of Avengers from throughout the timestream.
The only thing I liked about Hickman's use of Kang was this idea of the Kang being the "Last Avengers".
>>
>>95395280
The Council of Kangs would be a great Supporting-esque Cast.

>>95395306
True. "Doomwankery" shouldn't spread.

>>95395322
That too.

>>95395416
Exactly. There are tons of things you can do with Kang. It's basically Doctor Who starring the Master.

>>95395444
Well, one way is to follow the main Kang. But I'dchange that.I'd pick a different Kang, from an AU with no Avengers or super-heroes.It'd pretty much be "our" Earth. He'd be a Lex Luthor-esque guy,whose secret project would be a Time Machine. Eventually, after decades, he'd build it, and then set off to explore the Universe. At first he'd be a mere Space Pirate, but as time went on, he'd turn into the regular Kang.

>>95395551
That'd be neat, yeah.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.