[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Officially licensed novels based off of comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Chaos engine trilogy movie.png (78KB, 820x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos engine trilogy movie.png
78KB, 820x1053px
These seem to be the least thoroughly and autistically catalogued things that are /co/-related.
Wanna discuss em anyway?
>>
>>95393700
The Weapon X one was pretty good.
>>
I really want to get the She Hulk and Rogue smutty books.
>>
>>95393769
then just go to libgen.io and pirate them, bruh
>>
>>95393700
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_novels_based_on_comics
>>
Hellboy has a few novels, still haven't gotten around to reading them
>>
>>95394084
To be honest, I don't really think libgen is that great for finding fiction
>>
Huh. There's a novelization of 52. Wonder how that was.
>>
The Death and Return of Superman novelization is the best version of that story
>>
I've got a Spider-Man book by Jim Butcher I've never read lying around here somewhere. Butcher is big on quips, references and pop culture so it might be good.
>>
File: venom_factor.jpg (49KB, 475x689px) Image search: [Google]
venom_factor.jpg
49KB, 475x689px
I read this as a kid, since my dad had a copy for some reason. I don't remember much, other than symbiotes being in the sewers. Also how it went into the explanation for why so many alien lifeforms in the Marvel universe are humanoids.
>>
>>95393700
PAD's FF novel was WAY better than I expected it to be.
>>
>>95397869
how was it better?
>>95399759
do you recall the explanation?
>>
There's these Sinister Six Spider-Man ones that were pretty good. The first one had a horrifying Mysterio illusion of the entire Daily Bugle staff dead and mutilated. It scared the hell out of young me.
>>
>>95396001

You have to often search outside the comics area. Also, not everything is available and sometimes it's a PDF, unless you don't care about that.
>>
>>95403334
>>95394084
Honestly I looked there when they came out but they weren't up yet and I just never went back to check again.
I just love smutty books so much
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.