[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this canon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 715_635r.jpg (259KB, 653x367px) Image search: [Google]
715_635r.jpg
259KB, 653x367px
So is this canon?
>>
>>95381553
There are certain level of American Dad canon
1. The family got raptured and what your watching is Stan's heaven
2. They are all actors on a sitcom

Also some stuff that get's forgotten
Bullock has an Indian child
Francine gave birth 4 times Hayley, her sister, Steve, and Liberty Greg and Terry's baby
Stan has a Native American brother
>>
>>95382098
Didn't that get retconned though with the later Christmas episode revealing that Stan's current family isn't real but his punishment family?

I'm not sure of the season but it's the one where the principal is like an ACTUAL principal and married to Francine and it turns out Stan was married to his dream woman the whole time.
>>
>>95381553
>Damn this heat!
>>
>>95382098
1 is bullshit anon. In stans personal heaven, klaus was dead and pinned to the wall
>>
>>95382098
they directly referenced Bullock's child only occasionally existing in one episode.

There was also the time Stan didn't want to get a dog because of a traumatic past incident with his childhood pet, but Francine points out that they've had a dog a number of times over the series, which Stan handwaves and tells her those were all just dreams
>>
>seth mcfarlane show
>canon
>>
File: Bigfoot.gif (458KB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
Bigfoot.gif
458KB, 416x312px
>>95381553
That was a damn good episode.
>when it was reveled that Roger character killed a baby, some guy in the audience goes "Oh my God, no"
Damn god.
>>
>>95381553
You're better off not trying to make sense of American Dad canon
Stan has died 4 times now, and each time we see a different version of the after life
I really wish they would have stuck with Rapture's Delight.
>>
>>95384349
well we dont see what happens after the hot tub...
>>
>>95384939
Hot Tub is the final episode chronologically
>>
>>95385093
According to who
>>
>>95381553
The story is just a story
I don't know if everyone being an actor is canon though
>>
>>95382098
Don't forget some things were just in Franny's dreams like the two dogs they had in season 1
>Bullock has an Indian child
His ex wife took him. Ricky Spanish killed his wife though
>Francine gave birth 4 times Hayley, her sister, Steve, and Liberty Greg and Terry's baby
They actually remembered that
>Stan has a Native American brother
They remembered that, Stan mentioned how it was okay for him to scalp someones head because he has a native American half brother
>>
>>95385141
CeeLo Green dipshit.
>>
>>95385226
>>Francine gave birth 4 times Hayley, her sister, Steve, and Liberty Greg and Terry's baby
>They actually remembered that
I could be wrong, but in the Spring Break episode, Roger says "don't worry, you had 3 kids" then Francine says "i had 2"
this episode aired after Liberty
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.